时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Brian! Brian! | 布莱恩! 布莱恩! |
[00:12] | Brian Lexington was released from Westgate State Prison, | 布莱恩 雷克辛顿 从西门州立监狱被释放 |
[00:15] | convicted in the rape of Valerie Naff. | 他被指控强奸韦雷瑞 纳弗 |
[00:24] | I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 我只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地方 |
[00:31] | I’m still in a dream. | 我就象做梦一样 |
[00:33] | You know, I haven’t woken up yet. | 我还没有醒来 |
[00:35] | New DNA testing revealed he was not a match | 在州立监狱进行 新的DNA检验后发现 |
[00:38] | after new DNA testing at state prison. | 结果与之前并不相符 |
[00:41] | Right now I’m just really happy. | 此时此刻我真的很高兴 |
[00:44] | Brian! Brian! | 布莱恩! 布莱恩! |
[00:45] | Lexington stood outside the Biscayne courthouse today | 今天雷克辛顿站在 比斯坎湾法院的外面 |
[00:48] | a free man. | 一个自由的人 |
[00:56] | …a free man. | …一个自由的人 |
[00:58] | ..a free man. | ..一个自由的人 |
[01:00] | How does it feel to be released from prison? | 从监狱释放有什么感觉? |
[01:02] | What are you going to do first? | 你接下来想做些什么? |
[01:04] | Brian! Brian! | 布莱恩! 布莱恩! |
[01:07] | Are you angry about the wasted six years you spent behind bars? | 在铁窗后浪费了六年 是不是让你很生气? |
[01:10] | I don’t want to dwell on the negative. | 我不想再回想令人不快的事了 |
[01:15] | I’m just glad to be out. | 我只是很高兴出来 |
[01:17] | …just glad to be out. | …很高兴出来 |
[01:18] | …just glad to be out. | …很高兴出来 |
[01:32] | Will the State Attorney’s office apologize to Mr. Lexington? | 州检察官办公室会不会向 雷克辛顿先生道歉? |
[01:35] | We wish him the best. | 我们祝他好运 |
[01:37] | As our technological capabilities advance, | 随着我们科技的发展 |
[01:39] | so does the strength of our justice system. | 我们的司法体系也会得到加强 |
[01:41] | This day would not have been possible | 这一天不会到来 |
[01:43] | without Miami-Dade’s Justice Project and DNA analyst Natalia Boa Vista. | 要是没有迈阿密戴德的司法体系和 DNA分析家纳塔利 宝尔 韦斯塔 |
[01:55] | Today,Brian Lexington has been exonerated. | 今天 布莱恩 雷克辛顿被无罪释放 |
[01:58] | Thanks to the newest advances in DNA research, | 感谢DNA研究的最新进展 |
[02:01] | I am very proud to say justice has been served. | 我很自豪地说我们申张了正义 |
[02:06] | Lieutenant Caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[02:09] | Lieutenant Caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[02:12] | Valerie? | 韦雷瑞? |
[02:13] | I understand it’s official. | 我明白这是官方的决定 |
[02:15] | The conviction’s been overturned. Brian Lexington is innocent? | 控诉被撤消了 布莱恩 雷克辛顿是无辜的? |
[02:18] | As of right now,he’s a free man. | 现在来说 他是个自由的人 |
[02:22] | Okay,well,I need to know | 好吧 我要知道 |
[02:23] | if he didn’t rape me,then who did? | 如果不是他强奸了我 |
[02:43] | CSI:Miami Season 04 Episode 11 | 那是谁? “偿还” |
[03:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:18] | You were visiting Valerie Naff’s rape case? | 你在研究韦雷瑞 纳弗的强奸案? |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:24] | So weird how life works,isn’t it? | 生活真是无常 不是么? |
[03:28] | When you think about it, | 当你想起的时候 |
[03:29] | you guys had that rapist’s DNA all along. | 你们还以为早就有了 那个强奸犯的DNA |
[03:33] | We had one foreign pubic hair in Valerie Naff’s sexual assault kit. | 在韦雷瑞 纳弗被性侵犯的伤口上 我们发现了一根外来的阴毛 |
[03:37] | The rapist used a condom. That is it. One hair,one root. | 强奸犯用了安全套 就那样 一根毛发 一段发根 |
[03:41] | We had absolutely no possibility for a profile. We just didn’t have the technology back then. | 我们显然不可能就此定位凶手 那时我们只是缺乏技术 |
[03:45] | Exactly.And now six years later | 正确 现在过了六年 |
[03:48] | nuclear DNA is pulled from a single root, | 核DNA可以从单独的发根中提取 |
[03:50] | duplicated,analyzed– | 复制 分析– |
[03:52] | a profile that excluded Brian Lexington. | 分析结果排除了雷克辛顿 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:57] | You really stopped the presses on that one. | 你在媒体面前的风头 完全盖过那件事了 |
[04:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[04:01] | I think that it’s one thing to exonerate, | 我想无罪释放是一回事 |
[04:03] | it’s something else entirely to hold a press conference. | 开记者招待会完全是另一回事 |
[04:08] | Why,do you think that I’m shining a light on this lab’s mistakes? | 怎么 你认为我是在对这个实验室 犯的错误大放厥词? 错误和科学能力之间还是有区别的 |
[04:14] | Well,there’s a difference between a mistake and scientific capabilities, | 问题是媒体不会总看到这种区别 |
[04:14] | and the problem is the press doesn’t always see that difference. | 问题是媒体不会总看到这种区别 |
[04:19] | You know,I spend every waking hour knee-deep in lab reports and evidence logs | 你知道 我醒着的全部时间都是忙于 实验报告和证据纪录 |
[04:24] | and analyzing DNA from hundreds of different cases. | 还有分析好几百个不同案子的DNA |
[04:27] | Feds like to see results. | 政府官员只想知道结果 |
[04:30] | So if that means that the future of this grant depends on me making a couple of public appearances, | 如果那意味着要得到他们的赞同 取决于我在公众面前的几次露面 |
[04:36] | I’m going to do it. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[04:42] | Did you run the DNA sample through CODIS yet? | 你在DNA索引系统里检测了样本没? |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:46] | No hits yet. | 还没有吻合的 |
[04:48] | We’ve got no suspects. | 我们还没有嫌疑犯 |
[04:50] | Okay,well,if you need me, I’ll be in the evidence locker with Ryan. | 好了 如果你需要我 我和瑞恩就在证物室 |
[05:11] | Did you pull the file? | 你把档案取出来了? |
[05:12] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:14] | Brian Lexington convicted of the 1999 rape of Valerie Naff. | 布莱恩 雷克辛顿在1999年 因强奸韦雷瑞 纳弗被定罪 |
[05:22] | These are Valerie’s pajamas. | 这些是韦雷瑞的睡衣 |
[05:25] | Some stuff that was collected from her house: | 还有从她屋子里搜集来的一些东西: |
[05:27] | a remote,tissue box, ripped magazine, | 纸巾盒 杂志 |
[05:30] | couple housekeys. | 两把钥匙 |
[05:39] | Valerie’s underwear. | 韦雷瑞的内衣 |
[05:40] | So Brian claimed that he stole Valerie’s underwear earlier in the day, | 那么布莱恩说他早些时候偷了 韦雷瑞的内衣 |
[05:45] | but he didn’t rape her. | 但没有强奸她 |
[05:46] | That was his story | 那是他的说法 |
[05:48] | after we found his fingerprints all over her underwear drawer. | 在我们发现他的指纹 遍布她的内衣抽屉后 |
[05:55] | Brian was one of her movers,wasn’t he? | 布莱恩是她一个搬运工 是不是? |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:58] | So his prints would have been all over her furniture. | 那么她的家具上应该 到处是他的指纹 |
[06:00] | We also found his shoeprint outside her bedroom window | 我们还在她卧室的窗外 发现了他的鞋印 |
[06:03] | and her underwear in his car. | 在他的车里发现了她的内衣 |
[06:13] | Guy sounds like a sexual deviant. | 那家伙像是个性变态 |
[06:15] | Yeah,and the victim ID’d him. | 是的 受害者却没能认出他 |
[06:17] | I would have locked him up. | 我该把他抓起来 |
[06:19] | We did. | 是我们 |
[06:19] | Unfortunately,it was for the wrong crime. He didn’t rape her. | 很遗憾 我们抓错了人 他没有强奸她 |
[06:22] | And the guy who did has been a free man for six years. | 真正的罪犯却逍遥法外了六年 |
[06:24] | So we need to go back and take a harder look at everything. | 所以我们得回去再仔细 看看所有的东西 |
[06:26] | I’m going to rerun the prints from the crime scene six years ago and see if it matches anything new. | 我去重新检验下六年前犯罪现场的指纹 看看和新发现有没有什么符合的 |
[06:30] | Everything old is new again. | 旧的东西又变成新的了 |
[06:34] | Caine. | 凯恩 |
[06:36] | Yes,Brian. | 是 布莱恩 |
[06:37] | Here I am,Caine. | 我来了 凯恩 |
[06:39] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[06:41] | You came after me | 你逮捕了我 |
[06:43] | and you were wrong. | 可你却是错的 |
[06:45] | Brian, | 布莱恩 |
[06:46] | on the day the lady was raped, | 那位女士被强奸的那天 |
[06:49] | we caught you with a pair of her underwear, so you understand my concern about you. | 我们抓到你有她的内衣 你该理解我们的做法 |
[06:54] | I didn’t rape her. | 我没有强奸她 |
[06:56] | No,apparently not. | 是的 显然没有 |
[06:57] | What can I do for you today? | 今天我能为你做点什么? |
[06:58] | A little late for that, don’t you think? | 有点太晚了 难道你不觉得? |
[07:01] | Half-dozen years. | 六年了 |
[07:04] | I’m filing a lawsuit | 我正在准备起诉你和你的部门 |
[07:06] | naming you and this department and anyone else I can think of. | 还有我能想到的任何人 |
[07:11] | – That’s your right. – Malicious prosecution. | – 那是你的权利 – 恶毒的起诉 |
[07:13] | Not to mention the injuries I received in prison. | 还有我在监狱里受到的伤害 |
[07:17] | And I’m hiring George Hammett to represent me. | 我雇了乔治 哈梅特来代表我 |
[07:20] | You’ll be a perfect match. | 他会是个不错的对手 |
[07:22] | I want to be sure | 我要确定 |
[07:24] | that I get what I’m entitled to. | 得到我该得的 |
[07:28] | I’m certain you will,Brian. And Brian? | 我肯定你会的 布莱恩 还有 |
[07:31] | For your sake,I hope I never see you in here again. | 为了你好 希望不会再在这里见到你 |
[07:45] | Alexx, | 阿利克斯 |
[07:47] | I want you to see something. | 我要让你看些东西 |
[07:50] | Girl slammed into the center divider on the 95 doing 80. | 这个女孩撞上了隔离带 |
[07:53] | DUI? | 还有什么? |
[07:54] | Police said there were no skid marks at the scene, so she didn’t step on the brakes. | 警察说现场没有刹车的痕迹 所以她没踩过刹车 |
[07:58] | Weird thing is her trauma’s not bad enough to kill her. | 奇怪的是她的外伤还没严重到会死的地步 |
[08:02] | Could be internal trauma. | 有可能是内伤 |
[08:04] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看我们知道些什么 |
[08:09] | She had a tough couple months. | 她忍耐了好几个月了 |
[08:11] | Appendectomy scar’s still healing. | 阑尾手术的伤疤还在愈合 |
[08:14] | It looks infected. | 像是被感染了 |
[08:17] | Kept the incision from healing properly. | 得小心伤口愈合 |
[08:31] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[08:36] | That’s no infection I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过那样的感染 |
[08:38] | It’s a surgical sponge from the appy. | 是条外科手术的纱布 |
[08:41] | The infection built until it sent her into toxic shock. | 感染慢慢加重直到让她中毒性休克 |
[08:45] | Could have hit when she was driving. | 可能就发生在她开车的时候 |
[08:48] | What kind of hacks do they let practice medicine these days? | 现在他们就是这样实践医学的? |
[08:52] | My question exactly. | 这也是我想问的 |
[09:04] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:06] | You have to see what I found in Valerie’s pajamas. | 看看我在韦雷瑞的内衣上发现了什么 |
[09:11] | Where am I looking? | 我该看哪? |
[09:12] | Near the missing button. You see it? | – 少了颗扣子的地方附近 – 看到了吗? |
[09:15] | Silver flakes,yeah. | 银色的薄片 是的 |
[09:17] | It’s a powder.Trace ran it. | 是种粉末 查一下 |
[09:20] | “Graphite powder.” What does that mean? | – “石墨粉” – 那是什么? |
[09:23] | Locksmiths inject graphite powder into keyways to lubricate locking mechanisms. | 锁匠会在钥匙孔里注入石墨粉 来润滑阻塞的装置 |
[09:37] | And Valerie probably had her locks replaced when she moved in. | 韦雷瑞搬进去时可能重换过锁了 |
[09:40] | Then why is there graphite powder on Valerie’s pajamas? | 那么为什么韦雷瑞的睡衣上 会有石墨粉? |
[09:43] | I’ve got a pretty good idea. | 我有个不错的设想 |
[09:50] | We questioned everyone who came in and out of that house, | 我们问过所有进出过那个屋子的人 |
[09:52] | including the locksmith, but I think this deserves another round. | 包括锁匠 不过我想得再问一次 |
[10:01] | Look,I told them all this years ago. | 我好几年前就对他们讲过了 |
[10:04] | I re-keyed the whole place that day, | 那天我给整个地方重装了锁 |
[10:06] | left three keys,was gone by noon. | 留下了三把钥匙 中午离开的 |
[10:09] | How do you explain the graphite powder on her pajamas? | 你怎么解释她睡衣上的石墨粉? |
[10:12] | I installed a bedroom lock. | 我装了把卧室的锁 |
[10:14] | She was unpacking. Her clothes were everywhere. | 她在整理行李 她的衣服到处都是 |
[10:17] | I thought you had the guy. | 我以为你们已经抓住那家伙了 |
[10:18] | He wasn’t the rapist. The case has been reopened. | 他不是强奸犯 这个案子要重审 |
[10:20] | So has your background: 18 months ago, | 你的背景就是: 18个月前 |
[10:22] | you were arrested for domestic violence. | 你因家庭暴力被捕 |
[10:25] | Yeah,well,my ex is the one with the temper. | 是的 我的前妻是个容易动怒的人 |
[10:29] | Listen,lady, | 听着 女士 |
[10:31] | you’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[10:34] | Then you won’t mind giving us a DNA sample. | 那你不会介意给我们DNA样本吧 |
[10:44] | Hey,wait up. | 嘿 等等 |
[10:48] | Hey.What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[10:49] | Nothing. I,uh… | 没什么 我… |
[10:53] | Your bracelet,I found it in my couch. I thought you might want it back. | 你的手镯 我在我的沙发上发现的 我想你可能想要回去 |
[10:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:03] | I had a great time last night. | 我昨晚过的不错 |
[11:05] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[11:07] | Next time we’ll have to actually watch the movie. | 下次我们得好好地看场电影了 |
[11:10] | – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[11:12] | All right,I got to get back in the field. | 好了 我得回去工作了 |
[11:14] | Okay. Oh,well,take this with you. | 好的 噢 把这个带走 |
[11:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:19] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[11:26] | My bad. | 真糟糕 |
[11:28] | So bad. | 是很糟 |
[11:31] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[11:33] | Can I borrow you for a second? | 能借用你一会吗? |
[11:35] | You can have him. | 他是你的了 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[11:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:46] | What have you got? | 你有些什么? |
[11:47] | Kelly Gerber,22. | 凯利 盖博 22岁 |
[11:52] | It’s a car accident. | 是场车祸 |
[11:53] | That’s the TC report. Compare it to mine. | 那是医院的报告 和我的对比下 |
[11:58] | Infection killed her? | 感染杀了她? |
[12:00] | From a shoddy appendectomy. | 由于一次劣质的阑尾手术 |
[12:02] | She was dead before she hit the guardrail. | 在撞上栏杆前她已经死了 |
[12:04] | Okay,then the hospital’s the crime scene. | 好吧 那么医院就是犯罪现场了 |
[12:06] | I’ll sniff around. | 我会去好好查查的 |
[12:08] | I’d appreciate that. | 很感谢 |
[12:09] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[12:13] | Will do. | 会的 |
[12:28] | Dr. Forest,please dial 118. | 弗里斯特医生 请播118 |
[12:29] | Gerber? I’m sorry,I don’t. Last week? | 盖博? 很抱歉 没想到 上周? |
[12:32] | Yeah,it was an appendectomy. | 是的 有个阑尾切割手术 |
[12:35] | That’s probably why. | 那可能就是原因 |
[12:36] | It was sandwiched between two coronary artery bypasses. | 两条冠状动脉的旁路是空心的 |
[12:38] | One of them had complications. | 其中的一条有了并发症 |
[12:40] | Doctor,the girl died. | 医生 有个女孩死了 |
[12:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:46] | Our ME said the cause of death was toxic shock. | 我们的验尸官说死因是中毒性休克 |
[12:50] | Well,as sorry as I am, you do realize that no surgery is ever routine. | 好吧 我很遗憾 你要知道外科手术不会总万无一失 |
[12:55] | I do. | 我知道 |
[12:57] | I also know that mistakes can be made. | 我还知道犯错是难免的 |
[13:06] | I have to,uh, | 我得…呃 |
[13:08] | remove a tumor from a 58-year-old lung cancer patient. | 我要去为一个58岁的肺癌病人切除肿瘤 |
[13:15] | You do realize that these questions aren’t going to go away. | 你要知道这些问题不会消失 |
[13:20] | I do,and I’m not running from them. | 我知道 我也不会逃避的 |
[13:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:43] | So,where are we at? | 我们进行到哪了? |
[13:45] | Well,Calleigh brought me the swab from the locksmith, | 凯丽给了我那个锁匠的DNA样本 |
[13:48] | but it doesn’t match the DNA from the pubic hair. | 可是和阴毛上的DNA不吻合 |
[13:51] | It doesn’t? | 不一样? |
[13:57] | I really thought we had him. | 我还以为我们抓对人了 |
[13:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[14:01] | Plan “B”? | 像是个”B”? |
[14:02] | No,it’s more like “W.” | 不 更象”W” |
[14:04] | The locksmith told Calleigh he brought three new keys on the day of the crime. | 锁匠对凯丽说事发那天 他带去了三把钥匙 |
[14:09] | There’s only two in here. | 这里只有两把 |
[14:10] | Someone took a key off the ring? | 有人从钥匙圈上拿走了一把钥匙? |
[14:12] | Might be some skin cells. | 可能留下了皮肤细胞 |
[14:15] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[14:17] | Will you swab the keyring for epithelials? | 你能在钥匙圈上取样上皮组织吗? |
[14:20] | I’m the one who started this whole merry-go-round. | 还在玩旋转木马时我就开始干这个了 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[15:12] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[15:12] | I have information on the old rape case, or new rape case. | 我有些关于那件旧强奸案的消息 或者说新的强奸案 |
[15:16] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[15:17] | Ryan had me process a keyring found at Valerie Naff’s house six years ago. | 瑞恩让我处理了六年前在 韦雷瑞 纳弗的房子里发现的一个钥匙圈 |
[15:20] | It had Valerie’s epithelials on it, | 上面有韦雷瑞的表皮 |
[15:22] | but it also had male epithelials that match the DNA from the pubic hair. | 可还有一个男性的表皮 与阴毛上的DNA吻合 |
[15:25] | So our rapist has a key to the front door. | 那么我们的强奸犯有前门的钥匙 |
[15:32] | And let himself in. | 他自己进去了 |
[15:34] | Which means he’s still out there with that same key. | 那么说他还带着那把一样的钥匙逃脱在外 |
[15:51] | I don’t know. I just can’t talk to you face to face like this.It’s too much. It’s too soon. | 我不知道 我不能这样面对面和你谈 太多的事情 太突然了 |
[15:56] | No,Valerie. It’s too late. | 不 韦雷瑞 太晚了 |
[16:01] | Don’t you think an apology is in order? | 你不觉得应该有个道歉? |
[16:03] | Everything all right,guys? | 你们一切还好吧? |
[16:04] | It will be,as soon as he leaves. | 是的 要是他离开的话 |
[16:07] | You can’t run, | 你跑不掉的 |
[16:08] | not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[16:10] | Brian,I believe the lady asked you to leave. | 布莱恩 我想那位女士已经叫你走了 |
[16:12] | It’s a free country, | 这是个自由的国家 |
[16:15] | and I am a free man. | 而我是个自由的人 |
[16:17] | You are,but you’re standing on private property,so take off. | 你是的 可你正站在私人财产上 所以你还是离开的好 |
[16:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:30] | He’s naming me in the lawsuit. | 他对我提出了诉讼 |
[16:32] | Wrongful accusations. | 不公正的指控 |
[16:33] | He’s naming a lot of people,Valerie. | 他正在起诉许多人 韦雷瑞 |
[16:37] | Could I come in,please? | 我能进去吗? |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:43] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[16:48] | Valerie, | 韦雷瑞 |
[16:49] | we have reason to believe that the man who raped you did not come in through the bedroom window. | 我们有理由相信强奸你的那个人 不是从卧室的窗户进来的 |
[16:54] | Well,then,so how did he get in? | 那么 他是怎么进来的? |
[16:56] | We think he had a key. | 我们认为他有钥匙 |
[16:59] | Now,I know it’s been six years, but try to remember, | 我知道已经六年了 不过还是试着回想下 |
[17:03] | who else had a key to this house? | 还有谁有这个房子的钥匙? |
[17:06] | I remember his breath, | 我记得他的呼吸 |
[17:09] | his grip. | 记得他紧握住我 |
[17:10] | I don’t remember a key. | 可我不记得有把钥匙 |
[17:12] | Okay,what about your boyfriend,Doug? | 那你的男朋友呢 道格? |
[17:16] | Doug and I didn’t get together until after the incident. | 道格和我是在那件事 发生后才在一起的 |
[17:19] | So he never had a key. | 那么他从来都没有钥匙 |
[17:21] | He doesn’t have a key now. | 他现在没有钥匙 |
[17:24] | Nobody has access to my home but me. | 除了我没人能进我的屋子 |
[17:26] | Somebody had a key,Valerie. | 某个人有把钥匙 韦雷瑞 |
[17:32] | Lieutenant,you’re telling me that the person that did this to me | 你是不是在告诉我 那个对我做了这些的人 |
[17:36] | could have been living around me for the last six years with a key to my house, | 有可能就在我身边住了六年 而且还有把我家的钥匙 |
[17:39] | and I wouldn’t know who it is? | 而我却不知道是谁? |
[17:42] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:54] | You Alexx Woods? | 你是阿利克斯 伍兹? |
[17:56] | Dr. Woods. | 伍兹医生 |
[17:58] | You must be Dr. Kessler. | 你肯定是凯斯勒医生 |
[18:00] | Yeah,you want to tell me what’s going on? What are you doing? | 是的 你该告诉我怎么回事? 你在干什么? |
[18:02] | Trying to pull a bullet out of this guy’s kidney. | 试着把一颗子弹 从这家伙的肾里取出来 |
[18:06] | Sending an investigator over to question my competence? | 派了个调查员去质疑我的能力? |
[18:09] | What happens in my OR is none of your business. | 在我的手术室里 发生的事和你无关 |
[18:13] | A 22-year-old girl ended up in my morgue with a surgical sponge in her gut. | 一个22岁的姑娘在我停尸房里死了 她的内肠里有外科手术的纱布 |
[18:19] | Well,it’s not my job to count sponges. | 我的工作不是注意那些纱布 |
[18:20] | Oh… | 噢… |
[18:22] | so it’s the scrub nurse’s fault. | 那么这是护理护士的错了 |
[18:24] | That’s funny,’cause she said you left in the middle of the surgery. | 那很可笑 因为她说 你在手术中途离开了 |
[18:28] | Dr. Woods,this is my fifth year as attending thoracic surgeon. | 伍兹医生 这是我第五年担任 胸腔手术的主治医生了 |
[18:32] | Do you have any idea how many people are out there living happy,healthy lives because of me? | 你知不知道有多少人因为我 才能幸福健康地生活? |
[18:39] | Try to sticking to the dead ones. | 而你抓住死去的人不放 |
[18:41] | Try not sending them to me. | 那就别把他们送到我这儿来 |
[18:50] | There’s something we’re not seeing. | 还有些什么我们没注意到 |
[18:52] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[18:54] | Horatio said she kept her keys on a shelf. | 霍雷肖说她把她的钥匙放在架子上 |
[18:57] | Yeah,I see them there. | 是的 我看到了 |
[18:59] | If he touched that shelf, his prints are gone by now. | 如果他碰过那个架子 现在也没有指纹了 |
[19:01] | What about the picture frame on the shelf next to the keys? | 那架子上钥匙边上的相框呢? |
[19:04] | It’s a gift. | 是个礼物 |
[19:05] | It’s a picture of her house. | 是她房子的照片 |
[19:07] | Housewarming. | 乔迁庆宴 |
[19:09] | Another visitor with opportunity. | 另一个有机会的来访者 |
[19:14] | So someone gave her a gift and stole a key. | 那么有人给了她一份礼物 然后偷走了钥匙 |
[19:18] | What are the odds she still has the gift? | 有没有可能她还留着那礼物? |
[19:21] | It’s been six years. | 都六年了 |
[19:23] | You’re OCD.Have you ever thrown a picture frame away ever? | 那你有没有扔掉过相框? |
[19:29] | I’ll call her. | 我打电话给她 |
[19:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:36] | Hi,Valerie,it’s Ryan Wolfe, Miami-Dade CSI. | 嗨 韦雷瑞 我是瑞恩 沃尔夫 迈阿密戴德的CSI |
[19:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:39] | Yeah,we’re just going through a case file. | 我们刚刚在查看案件档案 |
[19:41] | Well,we’re looking at old photographs of your house from the day you moved in. | 我们看了你搬进去那天 房子的照片 |
[19:44] | Let me ask you something. | 想问你些问题 |
[19:45] | Do you remember if someone gave you a sterling silver picture frame as a gift? | 你还记得有人给了你一个 纯银的相框做为礼物吗? |
[19:50] | Uh,yeah,my real estate agent, Jeff Colson,gave it to me. | 是的 我的房地产经纪人 杰夫 科尔森 他给了我这个 |
[19:54] | Okay,great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[19:59] | It was the real estate agent. | 是房地产经纪人 |
[20:00] | No,you’re wrong,way off. | 不 你错了 大错特错 |
[20:03] | I’ve been asked these questions all before. | 我以前就回答过这些问题了 |
[20:05] | Well,the case has been reopened. | 现在案子被重审了 |
[20:06] | Turns out the guy that raped her stole the housekey. | 我们发现强奸她的那个人 偷了她房子的钥匙 |
[20:09] | Look, | 听着 |
[20:10] | I still think it was Brian Lexington,that mover. | 我还是认为应该是 布莱恩 雷克辛顿那个搬运工 |
[20:13] | I was with Valerie on moving day. | 搬家那天我和韦雷瑞在一起 |
[20:15] | He was practically drooling whenever she walked by. | 每当她走过他都快流口水了 |
[20:18] | He probably stole her key. | 他有可能偷了她的钥匙 |
[20:20] | Yes,but,Jeff,proximity says you did. | 是的 不过…杰夫 你也有可能 |
[20:23] | Let’s have a toast. | 先来点吐司 |
[20:24] | I just have to find my champagne glasses. | 我去找香槟酒杯 |
[20:29] | And then you came back that night. | 然后那天晚上你回来了 |
[20:39] | All the evidence is pointing right at you,Jeff. | 所有的证据都指向你 杰夫 |
[20:46] | You might want to give me a DNA sample and eliminate yourself as a suspect. | 也许你愿意给我个DNA样本 好把你从嫌疑犯中排除 |
[20:54] | Get a warrant. | 拿授权书来 |
[21:10] | Hey, Jessica. | 嘿 杰西卡 |
[21:11] | Can you stick this warrant under his nose? | 你能处理下这份授权书吗? |
[21:13] | I need a signature. | 我需要个签名 |
[21:14] | The judge is returning to chambers in five minutes. | 法官五分钟后就要去法院了 |
[21:16] | You got your supporting docs? | 你把证明文件带来了? |
[21:17] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:21] | You gonna sign it? | 你来签? |
[21:35] | – That the warrant, Frank? – Yeah. | – 那是授权书 弗兰克? – 是的 |
[21:37] | Judge Harrison’s our go-to, | 哈里森法官的许可 |
[21:38] | sealed and delivered. | 密封传递的 |
[21:40] | Colson’s camped out here today trying to sell this dump. | 科尔森今天在这儿 想把这地方卖出去 |
[21:42] | Let’s go to the open house. | 我们去待售房看看 |
[21:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:54] | Hey, Jeff? | 嘿 杰夫? |
[21:58] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[21:59] | Miami-Dade Police, Jeff. | 迈阿密戴德警察 杰夫 |
[22:04] | Maybe he’s out back. | 也许他没回来 |
[22:07] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[22:09] | he’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[22:14] | Talk about a rush to judgment. | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:16] | This is no coincidence, Frank. | 这不是巧合 弗兰克 |
[22:19] | So somebody knew he was our primary suspect. | 那么有人知道他 是我们的主要嫌疑犯 |
[22:21] | And beat us to him. | 比我们早一步找了他 |
[22:45] | Guess you won’t be needing that search warrant for his DNA. | 我想你用不着得到 批准取他的DNA了 |
[22:49] | This’ll tell us if he’s the rapist. | 这会告诉我们他是不是那个强奸犯 |
[22:56] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[22:58] | Multiple contusions to his scalp. | 头皮多处擦伤 |
[23:01] | He was hit upside the head withsomething, honey. | 他头上被什么东西打了 |
[23:05] | Vic also took some body blows. | 身体也被殴打过 |
[23:07] | Bruised abdomen…and ribs. | 腹部有淤伤…还有肋骨 |
[23:10] | There’s a considerable amount of injurieshere, Horatio. | 这里有相当程度的损伤 霍雷肖 |
[23:13] | This attack was overkill. | 过度暴力的攻击 |
[23:20] | Looking to buy? | 想买? |
[23:21] | Not in this lifetime, Alexx. | 这一生是不会了 阿利克斯 |
[23:22] | There was a piece of sculpture here. | 这儿本该有个雕像 |
[23:28] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[23:29] | I’m thinking it was the murder weapon. | 我想那就是凶器 |
[23:34] | Tell you this: | 告诉你吧 |
[23:36] | it was personal. | 这是针对个人的 |
[23:37] | Fueled by rage. | 由愤怒引发的 |
[23:39] | And nobody has more than a rape victim. | 没有谁比得上强奸案的受害者 |
[23:48] | Are you sure, Lieutenant Caine? | 你确定 凯恩中尉? |
[23:50] | My real estate agent. | 我的房地产经纪人? |
[23:51] | There must be a mistake. | 肯定弄错了 |
[23:53] | It doesn’t appear to be the case, Valerie. | 事实不是这样的 韦雷瑞 |
[23:58] | I thought he was one of the good guys. | 我以为他是个不错的人 |
[24:00] | I recommended him to my friends. | 我把他介绍给我朋友 |
[24:03] | I mean, I spent hours with him looking at houses. | 还有我花了好几个小时 和他一起看房子 |
[24:06] | Empty houses. | 空房子 |
[24:13] | How did I miss it? | 我怎么会不知道? |
[24:15] | You know what I don’t want to do? | 你知道什么是我不想的吗? |
[24:16] | I don’t want to make this your fault. | 我不想让你觉得是你的错 |
[24:25] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他? |
[24:27] | Well, I’m trying to determine that, | 我正试着查出来 |
[24:29] | and so what I’m doing | 所以我要做的就是 |
[24:31] | is I’m talking to all the people who knew Jeff | 和所有认识杰夫的人谈谈 |
[24:34] | and I need to talk to you. | 我也得和你谈谈 |
[24:41] | That’s why I’m really here, isn’t it? | 所以我才在这里 是不是? |
[24:44] | I’m a suspect. | 我是个疑犯? |
[24:50] | Um… | 呃… |
[24:52] | Where were you two hours ago | 两小时前你在哪 |
[24:54] | and what were you doing? | 在做什么? |
[24:57] | I was at home. | 我在家 |
[24:59] | You were at home with your boyfriend Doug? | 你在家和你的男朋友道格一起? |
[25:04] | Doug didn’t do this. | 道格不会这么做 |
[25:06] | He’s the only one I can count on. | 他是唯一一个我能依靠的 |
[25:07] | He’s been with me through everything. | 他和我一起经历了一切 |
[25:11] | Where would I find Doug… | 哪里能找到道格… |
[25:14] | right now? | 现在 |
[25:30] | Going somewhere? | 要出去? |
[25:32] | My girlfriend deserves a vacation. | 我女朋友该度个假了 |
[25:33] | Thinking about tooling around the Caribbean. | 想想在加勒比海转上一圈 |
[25:36] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗? |
[25:38] | Calleigh Duquesne, CSI. | 凯丽 杜凯恩 CSI |
[25:46] | Fairline’s a safe bet, 39 knots. | 定期航线是个保险的选择 39里/小时 |
[25:48] | It’s a large purchase on a landscaper’s salary. | 以一个庭院设计家的工资来说不错了 |
[25:51] | I get a lot of work. | 我有很多工作 |
[25:53] | Is that where you smashed your knuckles– at work? | 你是在工作中弄伤你的关节的? |
[25:55] | Oh, comes with the territory. | 干这一行的 |
[25:56] | Yardwork. | 修修剪剪 |
[25:58] | Hands take a beating. | 手总会受伤 |
[26:00] | Jeff Colson took a beating, too. | 杰夫 科尔森 也被打了 |
[26:02] | Should I know who that is? | 我该知道他是谁吗? |
[26:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[26:05] | He raped your girlfriend six years ago. | 六年前他强奸了你的女朋友 |
[26:09] | Wait, are you saying you found him? | 等等 你是说你们找到他了? |
[26:11] | The real guy? | 真正的罪犯? |
[26:12] | We found him dead. Yeah. | 我们发现他死了 是的 |
[26:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[26:18] | Does Valerie know? | 韦雷瑞知道吗? |
[26:19] | Have you told her? | 你们和她说了? |
[26:20] | We have. | 是的 |
[26:21] | She’s under investigation as well. | 她也在接受调查 |
[26:24] | I know she never thought you’d get her attacker. | 我知道她绝不会想到 你们把她当成了个攻击者 |
[26:26] | To be honest, neither did I. | 坦白讲 我也不信 |
[26:29] | Did you get to him first? | 你是第一个去找他的? |
[26:31] | What? | 什么? |
[26:34] | Look, I have no idea how he wound up dead, | 听着 我不知道他为什么会被打死 |
[26:36] | but, uh, | 不过 呃 |
[26:37] | after what Valerie and I have been through | 韦雷瑞和我经历了这些后 |
[26:39] | I think we’ll both sleep better knowing he is. | 知道他是谁会让我们晚上睡的更好 |
[26:42] | As long as you sleep on dry land. | 除非你是睡在地上 |
[26:44] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[26:45] | We’re gonna want to talk to you again. | 我们会再找你谈谈的 |
[26:56] | Boa Vista, can I talk to you for a second? | 宝尔 韦斯塔 我能和你谈会吗? |
[26:58] | Yeah, what’s up? | 可以 怎么了? |
[27:00] | Did you talk to anybody about my DNA request? | 你有没有和谁谈起过那次DNA取样? |
[27:02] | – For the search warrant? – Yeah. | – 要搜查令的那个? – 是的 |
[27:04] | – No.Who would I talk to? – Well, I don’t know. | – 没有 我会对谁说? – 我不知道 |
[27:06] | – You’ve been pretty chummywith the press lately. – Did you page me? | – 最近你和媒体的关系很不错 – 你呼我? |
[27:08] | You know, everybody knows that cops corner the market on gossip, Frank. | 你听着 人人都明白警察 禁止流言蜚语 |
[27:11] | Don’t come interrogating me. | 别来审问我 |
[27:13] | I hand-walked that search warrant directly to Judge Harrison. | 我亲手把那张搜查令直接 交给了哈里森法官 |
[27:15] | Now, there’s information on this investigation, | 现在 有些关于这次调查的传言 |
[27:18] | and it’s leaking from somewhere. | 肯定是从哪里泄露的 |
[27:19] | You know, it may have nothing to do with you guys. | 你知道 可能和你的人有关 |
[27:22] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[27:24] | There might be a mole in the department. | 部门里可能有内奸 |
[27:26] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[27:27] | I got it from a pretty reputable source. | 我得到了可靠的消息 |
[27:30] | They say it’s someone in the lab. | 他们说是实验室里的某个人 |
[27:32] | Well, that’s easy. | 那很简单 |
[27:32] | Who’s got a grudge? | 有没有谁对我们怀恨在心? |
[27:34] | They say it’s someone we like, | 他们说是某个我们喜欢… |
[27:36] | someone we, uh, trust. | 相信的人 |
[27:39] | Well, whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[27:40] | somebody got to our rape suspect before we did. | 在我们之前有人找到了 强奸案的疑犯 |
[27:42] | Not a suspect anymore. | 不再是个疑犯了 |
[27:44] | Here’s the DNA on your dead real estate agent. | 这儿有死掉的那个 房地产经纪人的DNA |
[27:46] | I just ran it. | 我刚检验过了 |
[27:52] | He’s the rapist. | 他就是强奸犯 |
[27:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:55] | So, six years ago, | 那么说 六年前 |
[27:56] | Jeff Colson raped Valerie Naff. | 杰夫 科尔森强奸了韦雷瑞 纳弗 |
[28:03] | You were after the right guy. | 你抓对人了 |
[28:05] | It’s one case closed. | 一个案子结束了 |
[28:07] | One wide open. | 另一个开始了 |
[28:16] | What did you get on the glass, Eric? | 玻璃杯有何发现 艾瑞克? |
[28:18] | A whole bunch of minerals in the doctor’s OJ. | 医生的橙汁里有很多种物质 |
[28:20] | The AA showed traces of calcium and magnesium, | 有钙和镁的痕迹 |
[28:24] | and, uh, the MS–I’m waiting for the results now. | 还有的–我还在等结果 |
[28:29] | The MS found vitamin B6 and 5-HTP. | 有维他命B6和5-HTP |
[28:33] | I guess it’s nothing. | 我想这没什么 |
[28:34] | It’s just vitamins to keep him healthy. | 只是让他保持健康的维他命 |
[28:37] | Or to keep his secret. | 又或者是隐藏他的秘密 |
[28:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:41] | The 5-HTP in combination with the other vitamins– | 5-HTP和别的维他命混合– |
[28:43] | also known as minimizing supplements. | 也可作为最小量的原料 |
[28:46] | Minimizing for what? | 是什么的最小量? |
[28:48] | The side effects of Ecstasy. | 摇头丸的副作用 |
[28:50] | He was sweating bullets in my morgue, | 在我的停尸房里他还是出汗 |
[28:52] | and you know how cold we keep that room. | 你知道那房间有多冷 |
[28:55] | Why would a 36-year-old thoracic surgeon take Ecstasy on a regular basis? | 为什么一个36岁的胸腔外科医生 要定期服用摇头丸? |
[28:59] | He should be past that kind of partying. | 那样的舞会不再适合他了 |
[29:04] | Maybe it’s not about the party. | 也许和舞会无关 |
[29:10] | My sister– she, um… | 我的姐姐– 她 呃… |
[29:15] | She deals with nausea and pain that never lets up. | 她经受的呕吐 还有痛苦从没停止过 |
[29:20] | Ever. | 从没 |
[29:23] | Marisol. | 玛瑞叟 |
[29:25] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry, Eric. | 我很抱歉 艾瑞克 |
[29:31] | I don’t know.You look for relief anywhere you can get it. | 我不知道 如果你想减轻痛苦 你总能找到点什么的 |
[29:33] | Legal or not. | 合法的或非法的 |
[29:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:49] | One phone call to the Chief of Staff– | 只要打个电话给长官– |
[29:51] | they’ll do a urine test. | 他们就会做尿液测试 |
[29:53] | One call. | 一个电话 |
[29:58] | Okay, you want me to get into a program? | 好吧 你想让我加入你们? |
[30:00] | Done. | 成交 |
[30:02] | You’re not putting up much of a fight. | 你不会想要吃点苦头的 |
[30:03] | You’re not giving me a whole lot of options. | 你没给我多少选择 |
[30:06] | I suppose I’m not. | 我想我没有 |
[30:09] | Especially when you’re worried | 尤其当你在担心 |
[30:11] | what an investigation into your Ecstasy use might uncover. | 服用摇头丸的调查 会查出点什么来 |
[30:16] | What? | 什么? |
[30:19] | The sweating, | 出汗 |
[30:21] | the eyelid tremor. | 眼皮的颤抖 |
[30:24] | What happens in my OR? | 我的手术室里发生了什么? |
[30:27] | They’re early signs of Parkinson’s. | 那是帕金森症的前兆 |
[30:31] | It’s not recreational. | 这可不是听来消遣的 |
[30:32] | It’s professional. | 这是我的专业知识 |
[30:44] | It keeps the tremors under control. | 它可以控制住颤抖 |
[30:47] | It stops my hands from shaking. | 可以不让我的手抖动 |
[30:50] | And your hands were shaking | 你的手在颤抖 |
[30:51] | when you were performing Kelly Gerber’s appendectomy. | 当你在为凯利 盖博做阑尾手术时? |
[30:56] | And that’s why you left in the middle of the procedure. | 所以你才中途离开了 |
[31:00] | I’m on top of it. | 我还是能做得很熟练 |
[31:06] | For how long? | 多久了? |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:14] | But… in the meantime, | 不过… 现在 |
[31:17] | I can still do some good. | 我还能做的同样好 |
[31:21] | And when I can’t, | 当我不能的时候 |
[31:23] | I’ll stop. | 我会停止 |
[31:26] | But that day’s not here yet. | 可是那天不该现在到来 |
[31:33] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[31:36] | that day has passed. | 那天已经过去了 |
[32:00] | Valerie says she was alone. | 韦雷瑞说她是一个人 |
[32:02] | Boyfriend says he was at the marina. | 她男朋友在码头 |
[32:06] | What if we’re off track? | 会不会我们跟错线了? |
[32:09] | What if the murder of the real estate agent was a crime of opportunity? | 会不会房地产经纪人的谋杀 只是偶然的犯罪? |
[32:13] | What if it’s unrelated to the rape? | 会不会和强奸案没有关系? |
[32:15] | Open houses are sitting ducks. | 待售的房子很容易 成为被攻击的目标 |
[32:17] | Yeah, somebody goes in there to rob the place. | 是的 有人想进去抢东西 |
[32:18] | Real estate agent gets in the way. | 房地产经纪人妨碍到他了 |
[32:21] | What about overkill? | 那么过度暴力呢? |
[32:22] | Overkill doesn’t have to mean personal. | 过度暴力也不一定 意味着是私人恩怨 |
[32:24] | …By the convicted rapist Brian Lexington… | 曾被定罪的强奸犯 布莱恩 雷克辛顿.. |
[32:26] | Valerie Naff’s on the news. | 韦雷瑞 纳弗在新闻上 |
[32:28] | …after serving six years of that 1999 sentence. | …离1999年的审判有6年了 |
[32:32] | On October 8, 1999, | 在1999年10月8号 |
[32:35] | in a court of law, | 在法庭上 |
[32:37] | suffering from the effects of posttraumatic stress disorder, | 承受着来自外伤 还有压力失调的影响 |
[32:41] | I, Valerie Naff, | 我 韦雷瑞 纳弗 |
[32:43] | identified Brian Lexington as the man who raped me. | 指认了布莱恩 雷克辛顿 就是强奸我的那个人 |
[32:46] | I now know that this allegation is incorrect, | 现在我知道那次宣判是错误的 |
[32:49] | and I recant my statement. | 我放弃我的陈述 |
[32:51] | I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Brian Lexington and his family. | 我想对 布莱恩 雷克辛顿 和他的家人致以诚挚的歉意 |
[32:57] | – That was rape victim Valerie Naff… – A public statement. | – 那是被强奸的受害人韦雷瑞 纳弗… – 公众声明 |
[32:58] | That’s odd timing. | 那很不合时宜 |
[33:04] | Horatio, it’s Calleigh. | 霍雷肖 我是凯丽 |
[33:06] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[33:13] | That’s all for now. | 现在已经够了 |
[33:15] | I don’t have anything else to say. | 我没别的想说的了 |
[33:16] | I said it all in my press conference. | 记者招待会上我已经全都说了 |
[33:21] | That’s quite a change of heart. | 这真是个大转变 |
[33:24] | I felt bad for him. | 我觉得对他很抱歉 |
[33:25] | – It was my testimony that put him behind bars. – Valerie, the other day, | – 是我的证词让他进了监狱 – 韦雷瑞 前几天 |
[33:28] | I witnessed a conversation between you and Brian at your house. | 我看到了你和布莱恩 在你房子前的交谈 |
[33:31] | What was the substance of it? | 那时是怎么说的? |
[33:34] | – What difference does it make? – It makes a big difference, | – 这有什么区别? – 有很大的区别 |
[33:37] | and here’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[33:37] | I think he invited you to join the lawsuit against the county. | 我想他邀请你加入 对这个州的起诉 |
[33:43] | You accepted knowing that the jury will award him triple if he has the victim… | 你接受了 你知道陪审团会开恩 如果他让受害者… |
[33:47] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[33:49] | Don’t you judge me. | 用不着你来评判我 |
[33:51] | I deserve whatever I can get. | 我应该得到我能得到的 |
[33:53] | That night changed everything. | 那个晚上改变了所有的事 |
[33:54] | I have never been the same. | 我从没有那样过 |
[33:56] | Valerie, somebody wanted the man who raped you dead. | 韦雷瑞 有人想让 强奸了你的人死 |
[33:59] | Now, I’m beginning to think it’s Brian. | 现在 我在想是布莱恩 |
[34:03] | Brian? | 布莱恩? |
[34:06] | Valerie, he has a fixation with you that is common knowledge. | 韦雷瑞 他对你不怀好意 大家都知道 |
[34:13] | He did call me, | 他是打过电话给我 |
[34:14] | and he said that he thought Jeff was a suspect. | 他说他认为杰夫有嫌疑 |
[34:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[34:23] | Yeah, Frank. | 是的 弗兰克 |
[34:24] | Brian Lexington– | 布莱恩 雷克辛顿– |
[34:25] | scoop him up, please. | 逮捕他 |
[34:27] | Do you think Brian Lexington killed Jeff Colson? | 你认为是布莱恩 雷克辛顿 杀了杰夫 科尔森? |
[34:29] | He had six years to think about it, Valerie. | 他有六年的时候思考 韦雷瑞 |
[34:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:50] | We’re not running on a whole lot of physical evidence, Alexx. | 我们还没有多少证据可查 阿利克斯 |
[34:52] | Is our victim going to be able to help us? | 我们的受害者能帮到我们吗? |
[34:54] | Real estate man put up quite a fight. | 房地产商经历了场激烈的搏斗 |
[34:57] | Forearm bruising indicates self-defense. | 前臂的淤伤看来有过自卫 |
[35:00] | But it didn’t stop him from being punched like a heavy bag. | 可还是没能阻止他被打的像个沙包 |
[35:07] | Three cracked ribs and a bruised pancreas. | 三条肋骨断了胰腺也被打伤 |
[35:11] | So what killed him? | 那么是什么杀了他? |
[35:13] | Intracranial hemorrhaging. | 颅骨出血 |
[35:15] | Four depressed skull fractures to the parietal bone. | 头骨和顶骨中的四处破裂 |
[35:19] | That’s what killed him. | 那就是他的死因 |
[35:21] | Horatio showed me the potential murder weapon from the house fire. | 霍雷肖给我看了房子里可能的凶器 |
[35:24] | Yeah, a marble sculpture. | 对 一个大理石的雕塑 |
[35:26] | And these two marks seem consistent. | 这两个标记似乎吻合 |
[35:37] | If someone hit you four times with, | 如果有人用那个打了你四次 |
[35:40] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[35:42] | say a tire iron, | 比如电熨斗 |
[35:44] | your head would break apart like Humpty Dumpty. | 你的脑袋早成碎片了 |
[35:47] | But his skull only cracked. | 而他的头骨只是破裂了 |
[35:48] | What does that mean, | 那是什么意思 |
[35:49] | that the killer let up? | 凶手犹豫了? |
[35:50] | Or your killer was hurt in the fight. | 或者凶手在打斗中也受伤了 |
[35:53] | Sustained some kind of injury. | 同样的某种伤害 |
[35:55] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么? |
[35:57] | Could be an old injury. | 有可能是旧伤 |
[35:58] | Brian Lexington’s file said that he got beat up in jail. | 布莱恩 雷克辛顿的档案上说 他在监狱里被打过 |
[36:01] | He got stabbed. | 他被刺伤过 |
[36:03] | I’m going to pull his medical records, | 我去拿他的医疗纪录 |
[36:04] | and I’m going to see how bad. | 我要看看有多严重 |
[36:06] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢 阿利克斯 |
[36:09] | Is my client a suspect in your murder investigation? | 我的委托人是你们 一起谋杀案的疑犯? |
[36:12] | We’re sure as hell not here to sip tea, Hammett. | 我很确定我们不该 在这里喝茶 Hammett |
[36:14] | Why would I kill Jeff Colson? | 我为什么要杀杰夫 科尔森? |
[36:16] | Because he put you in prison for six years. | 因为他让你监狱呆了六年 |
[36:18] | I’ve moved on with my life. | 我的生活在继续了 |
[36:20] | Yes, but that’s not what your lawsuit says. | 是的 可你的诉讼可不是这么说的 |
[36:25] | Look, you filed a subpoena for my client’s medical records. | 你对我委托人的医疗档案 申请了传票 |
[36:28] | Questions about a stab wound he sustained in prison. | 关于他在监狱时的一次刺伤 |
[36:31] | This man received a clean bill of health when he was released. | 这个人被释放时可是健康的很 |
[36:34] | Be that as it may, | 不管怎么样 |
[36:35] | I want him to raise his hands over his head right now. | 现在我要他把手放在头上 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 可以 |
[36:45] | As you can see, | 你看到了 |
[36:45] | my client isn’t handicapped. | 我的委托人不是个残疾人 |
[36:47] | Full range of motion. | 伸缩自如 |
[36:48] | I think we’ve answered all your questions. | 我想我们已经回答完你全部的问题了 |
[36:50] | Not all my questions, counselor. | 不是所有的问题 法律顾问 |
[36:51] | Brian, how did you know that Jeff Colson was the rapist? | 布莱恩你怎么知道 杰夫 科尔森才是强奸犯? |
[36:56] | There are leaks out there. | 会有人泄露消息 |
[36:58] | – You just have to know where to find them. – Don’t… | – 你只要知道上哪去找他们 – 别… |
[37:00] | say another word. | 再说任何话了 |
[37:01] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[37:04] | The victim was a rapist,lieutenant. | 被害人是个强奸犯 中尉 |
[37:06] | Refocus your efforts. | 你的调查是不是该重新定位 |
[37:08] | Move on. | 走吧 |
[37:09] | Thank you, counselor. | 谢谢你 顾问 |
[37:11] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[37:13] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[37:15] | This guy’s too stupid. | 这家伙太蠢了 |
[37:16] | I missed a step somewhere. | 我把哪里给漏了 |
[37:17] | – I’ll keep digging. – I want to take a look at the attorney, Frank. | – 我会继续调查的 – 我想查查这个律师 弗兰克 |
[37:20] | – Hammett? – He’s involved. | – 哈梅特? – 他与这个有关 |
[37:29] | Hey Jessica? | 嘿 杰西卡? |
[37:30] | Can I stick this warrant under his nose? | 你能帮我处理下这份搜查令吗? |
[37:32] | I need a signature. | 我需要个签名 |
[37:33] | I’m here for a pickup. | 我来取东西 |
[37:34] | Hold on, honey. | 等下 |
[37:37] | You going to sign it? | 你来签? |
[37:38] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[37:44] | Yeah-yeah, it was a warrant. | 对对 是份搜查令 |
[37:46] | Last name was “Colson.” | 姓是”科尔森” |
[37:49] | Hammett? | 哈梅特? |
[37:50] | Frank, how many discussions do we need on Brian Lexington before you move on? | 弗兰克 关于布莱恩 雷克辛顿我们还得 有多少次谈话你才能继续下去? |
[37:53] | This isn’t about your client. | 我来不是为了你的委托人 |
[37:54] | It’s about you. | 是关于你 |
[37:55] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[37:56] | Let’s start with bribing messengers. | 让我们从贿赂信差开始 |
[37:58] | Bribing? What? | 贿赂? 什么? |
[37:59] | Cut the performance, Hammett. | 别装了 哈梅特 |
[38:00] | I got a 20-year-old gofer at Liaison Messenger Service | 我在报信中心认识个20岁办事员 |
[38:03] | practically has your number on his speed-dial. | 事实上在他的电话纪录里 有你的号码 |
[38:05] | How much cash did you slip in his pocket to get an inside track on search warrants? | 你花了多少钱才得到 搜查令的消息? |
[38:10] | Not enough, apparently. | 很显然还不够多 |
[38:14] | Information on your rape investigation helps me poke holes in the old one. | 你们对强奸案的调查可以帮我 在旧案上找到突破口 |
[38:17] | It strengthens my client’s civil suit. | 会有利于我委托人的民事诉讼 |
[38:18] | You told your client we were on to Jeff Colson. | 你告诉了你的委托人 我们查到了杰夫 科尔森 |
[38:20] | Now, that sounds like conspiracy to me. | 那让我看起来像是个同谋 |
[38:22] | I never thought it would lead to his murder. | 我从没想到那会让他去杀人 |
[38:24] | Well, you thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[38:25] | At the very least, | 至少 |
[38:26] | the Florida State Bar Association will have something to say about this. | 佛罗里达州立律师协会会告诉你的 |
[38:30] | You’re going to be flipping burgers when it’s all said and done. | 查清楚后你就会成为 人人讨厌的汉堡 |
[38:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:58] | Where’d you get the new photo? | 你在哪照的这些新照片? |
[39:00] | Owners of the house. | 这个房子的主人 |
[39:01] | They’d planned to auction this before it disappeared. | 他们想要在它消失前拍卖掉 |
[39:04] | – It weighed in at 25 pounds. – Oh, yeah? | – 它重25磅 – 是吗? |
[39:06] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[39:07] | Valerie’s boyfriend, | 韦雷瑞的男朋友 |
[39:09] | Doug Stets, | 道格 斯特克斯 |
[39:09] | was admitted to Dade Memorial Hospital August 19, 2003, | 在2003年8月19号进了戴德纪念医院 |
[39:14] | for emergency surgery. | 还做了紧急外科手术 |
[39:16] | What kind of surgery? | 什么样的外科手术? |
[39:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[39:19] | We should send a car over to the marina right away. | 我们该立刻派辆车到码头去 |
[39:22] | Okay, yeah. Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[39:23] | I punched him a few times to send him a message. | 我打了他几下想让他受点教训 |
[39:25] | But that’s it. | 不过只是那样而已 |
[39:26] | You killed him, Doug, | 你杀了他 道格 |
[39:27] | because he raped your girlfriend. | 因为他强奸了你的女友 |
[39:29] | Raise your arms above your head. | 把手臂放头上 |
[39:33] | Do it, Doug. | 这么做 道格 |
[39:38] | Both arms, smart-ass. | 两只 别耍小聪明 |
[39:44] | Can’t do it,can you? | 举不起来 是不是? |
[39:46] | It’s a shoulder strain. | 肩部扭伤了 |
[39:47] | I play baseball on weekends. | 我周末打了棒球 |
[39:48] | But that’s not where you got your injury,is it, Doug? | 可那不是你受伤的地方 是不是 道格? |
[39:51] | You sustained a permanent injury on a job site. | 你是在工作的地方得了 这个永久性损伤 |
[39:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[39:55] | It’s a hospital record | 医院纪录 |
[39:56] | that describes how your shoulder was broken | 上面写了你的肩膀怎么会受伤的 |
[39:59] | and your axillary nerve was severed. | 还有你的腋下神经也受损了 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I broke my shoulder. | 是的 我弄伤了我的肩膀 |
[40:08] | So what? | 那有怎样? |
[40:09] | Nerve damage, Doug. | 神经性损伤 道格 |
[40:10] | Colson took lots of body shots | 科尔森的身体上有了多处伤口 |
[40:11] | because you couldn’t raise your arm. | 是因为你不能举起你的胳膊 |
[40:19] | And the murder weapon, | 而凶器 |
[40:20] | that statue, weighs 25 pounds. | 那个雕像 重25磅 |
[40:22] | I didn’t swing that. | 我没动过那个 |
[40:23] | You couldn’t. | 你不能 |
[40:24] | Least not very well. | 至少不能很轻松地 |
[40:25] | That’s why you only cracked his skull instead of splitting it open. | 所以你才只让他头骨破裂 而不是脑袋开花 |
[40:28] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿 弗兰克 |
[40:30] | Excuse me, Doug. | 失陪 道格 |
[40:31] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[40:32] | the killer has limited upper-body strength. | 凶手的体力有限 |
[40:36] | So, it’s him. | 那么就是他了 |
[40:37] | No, it’s a woman. | 不 是个女人 |
[41:13] | You killed Jeff, Valerie. | 是你杀了杰夫 韦雷瑞 |
[41:30] | I thought if I joined the lawsuit, | 我想如果我也加入诉讼 |
[41:31] | that it would make it better. | 那样会更好 |
[41:35] | But no dollar amount is going to make me right again. | 没有了钱我只能这么做 |
[41:41] | He found me this house. | 他给我找了这间房子 |
[41:44] | You know, I trusted him. | 你知道 我相信他 |
[41:48] | I believed him when he told me that Brian raped me. | 当他对我说布莱恩强奸了我时我相信了 |
[41:55] | And then when I found out that it was Jeff, | 后来当我发现是杰夫 |
[41:57] | it’s just, I… | 那让我… |
[41:59] | I saw his face everywhere. | 我到处看到他的脸 |
[42:01] | It just haunted me. | 那是在折磨我 |
[42:08] | He wasn’t a man spending his life behind bars. | 他不是在监狱里过生活的那个 |
[42:11] | He was living it like nothing had ever happened. | 他还活的好好地就像 什么都没发生过 |
[42:14] | Like… | 就像… |
[42:16] | he had no memory of what he did to me. | 他已经不记得对我做过了什么 |
[42:21] | I trusted you. | 我相信你 |
[42:25] | I trusted you! | 我相信你 |
[42:49] | You understand why I did what I did? | 你知道我为什么这么做吗? |
[42:54] | Valerie, you were in a very difficult position. | 韦雷瑞 我知道你的处境很艰难 |
[43:00] | – So you approve? – No. | – 那么你赞同我了? – 不 |
[43:02] | I don’t approve. | 我不赞同 |
[43:04] | But I understand how you got there. | 不过我理解你为何如此 |
[43:10] | What’s going to happen to me? | 我会怎么样? |
[43:13] | Whatever it is… | 不管是什么… |
[43:15] | I’m going to walk you through it. | 我会和你站在一起 |
[43:17] | You’re right. | 会没事的 |