时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | His name’s Jay Fisher. | 他叫杰 费希尔 |
[00:24] | Known jeweler, suspected drug lord. | 表面是个珠宝商 怀疑是个毒贩 |
[00:28] | He own the house,Frank? | 这是他的房子,弗兰克? |
[00:30] | Yeah. Neighbors called,said they heard multiple gunshots. | 是的,邻居报的警 说他们听到了好几声枪响 |
[00:33] | Judging by the bullet holes in his chest, I suggest there were three gunshots. | 从他胸前的弹孔看来 中了三枪 |
[00:37] | Does he live here alone? | 他一个人住这? |
[00:38] | Yeah. Nobody else was here. | 是的,这里没别人 |
[00:59] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[01:02] | Hold it right there. | 待那别动 |
[01:12] | What’s your name,jackass. | 你叫什么,小子 |
[01:14] | Johnny Nixon. | 乔尼 尼克松 |
[01:16] | What were you doing on the roof,Johnny? | 你在屋顶上做什么,乔尼? |
[01:17] | – Hiding. – From the cops. | – 我只是躲在那 – 躲警察? |
[01:19] | From the bullets,man. | 躲子弹,伙计 |
[01:23] | I notice that blood on you. | 我看到你身上的血迹了 |
[01:25] | I just got this,just now,when I fell on Fish. | 我才弄到的,刚才 掉到费希身上时 |
[01:28] | Right after you shot him? | 在你对他开枪后? |
[01:29] | I didn’t shoot nobody,man. | 我没对任何人开枪,伙计 |
[01:30] | Take him away,please. | 把他带走 |
[01:32] | Okay,so I guess you don’t want to hear about what I got on one of your cops. | 好吧,看来你不想知道我从 一个警察那找到了些什么 |
[01:37] | The dope. | 大麻 |
[01:40] | Hang on a second. | 等下 |
[01:41] | Oh,no,man,you said to go– I don’t want to obstruct… | 别这样,伙计,你刚让我走– 我不想妨碍到你们… |
[01:43] | What are you talking about,Johnny? | 你在说什么,乔尼? |
[01:47] | Cubano guy… Delko. | 一个古巴的家伙… 德科 |
[01:52] | He buys drugs,man. I sell it to him. | 他买毒品,伙计 我卖给了他 |
[01:55] | That’s a bunch of crap,you’re lying. | 别胡扯了,你在撒谎 |
[01:57] | If I’m lying,how come I got his phone number? | 要是我撒谎的话怎么会 有他的电话号码? |
[02:01] | Check it,Frank. | 查下,弗兰克 |
[02:05] | Under “D.” | D开头的 |
[02:10] | You got this from the website. | 你从网上弄到的这个 |
[02:12] | It’s his personal number,dawg. | 这是他的私人号码 |
[02:16] | Let me see that,Frank. | 让我看看,弗兰克 |
[02:24] | Call it. | 打吧 |
[02:30] | Hey,what’s up,this is Eric,leave a message. | 喂,什么事,我是艾瑞克,请留言 |
[02:39] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[02:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[02:49] | I am going to get to the truth. | 我要去查出真相 |
[03:10] | CSI:miami Season 04 Episode 10 | “粉碎” |
[03:51] | I was just there buying dope,man. I wouldn’t shoot Fish. | 我只是去那里买大麻,伙计 我不可能对费希开枪 |
[03:54] | So the GSR test from you hands should come back negative then. | 那么你手上的火药测验 应该是阴性喽 |
[03:57] | Hell yeah,it should. | 该死的,当然 |
[03:59] | I was upstairs,on the head, when the whole thing went down,man. | 我在楼上,就在头顶上 当我掉下去的时候 |
[04:02] | There was all this screaming,and hell’a shooting. | 那儿只有吵架声 还有该死的枪声 |
[04:06] | No,you need to get my permission,bitch. | 不,你要得到我的许可,杂种 |
[04:07] | I’m not your bitch. | 我不是你的杂种 |
[04:08] | What you need to do is stay the hell out my territory. | 你要做的就是 离我的地盘远点 |
[04:11] | – Come on,man,put that away. – We’re just talking. | – 别这样,伙计,把那放下 – 我们只是谈谈 |
[04:13] | Well,we’re not no more. | 好吧,不再是了 |
[04:19] | Only part I believe is the part about the guns. | 我唯一相信的就是枪声部分 |
[04:21] | There was somebody else there,man. | 那儿还有别人,伙计 |
[04:23] | Well,you’re good at dropping names– who was it? | 看来你很擅长省略名字– 那个人是谁? |
[04:26] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[04:27] | What a shock. | 真遗憾 |
[04:49] | His name is Johnny Nixon,Eric. | 他叫乔尼 尼克松,艾瑞克 |
[04:55] | You two know each other,don’t you? | 你们俩认识,对吧? |
[04:58] | What did he tell you? | 他和你说了什么? |
[05:00] | He told me that he sold you marijuana. | 他说他卖给了你大麻 |
[05:05] | That true? | 那是真的? |
[05:09] | Yeah,it is. | 对,是的 |
[05:15] | There were extenuating circumstances,H. | 是情有可原的,老霍 |
[05:19] | Eric,listen to me,I don’t want you to say anything to anybody, | 艾瑞克,听着,我不想你 对任何人说这些 |
[05:22] | especially Internal Affairs, circumstances or not,okay? | 尤其是内务部的 不管有没有原因,怎么样? |
[05:26] | So you definitely think there will be an investigation? | 那你确定会有番调查了? |
[05:30] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[05:33] | As expected,Rick. | 猜到是你了,瑞克 |
[05:34] | Just doing my job,Horatio. | 我只是在做 我的工作,霍雷肖 |
[05:37] | And loving every minute. | 看来你很享受 |
[05:40] | Rick,Eric has requested to speak to a union rep before he talks to you. | 瑞克,在和你谈之前艾瑞克要求 先和委员会的代表谈谈 |
[05:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:46] | First order of business, I need a urine test from you. | 程序的第一步 我需要你的尿液检查 |
[05:48] | – That’s fine. – Okay,second, | – 没问题 – 很好,第二 |
[05:51] | I need to speak with all his colleagues and get a statement. | 我得和你所有的同事 谈谈了解下情况 |
[05:53] | And that will include you. | 也包括你 |
[05:55] | That’s not going to be a problem,Rick. | 没问题,瑞克 |
[05:57] | Okay,where’s the witness? | 好了,证人在哪? |
[05:58] | The suspect is right in that room, currently being interrogated for murder,Rick. | 嫌疑犯就在那间屋子里 现在正因涉嫌谋杀而被审问 |
[06:05] | If you’ll excuse me,gentlemen. | 抱歉先离开下,先生们 |
[06:11] | Look,H.,I’m telling you the truth. I don’t smoke pot. | 听着,老霍,我和你说实话 我不抽那些 |
[06:30] | So somebody really did fall through the skylight. | 看来真的有人 从天窗上掉下来了 |
[06:35] | Used my boy here as a landing pad. | 把这家伙的身体当做着陆垫 |
[06:40] | Be careful of the glass,honey. Already tore up my pants. | 小心那些玻璃 我的裤子已经被弄破了 |
[06:52] | Hey,Alexx,how many wounds did you say he had? | 阿利克斯,你说他有几个伤口? |
[06:54] | Three big,nasty ones. | 三个致命伤 |
[06:57] | I’ve got four casings. All 9-mil. | 我发现了四个弹壳 都是9mm的 |
[07:01] | Maybe our shooter missed. Might have been what weakened the skylight. | 也许我们的枪手射失了一发 也许就是那让天窗撑不住了 |
[07:08] | Still won’t give us our shooter’s location. | 还是没有发现枪手的位置 |
[07:11] | Neither will the casings. | 这些弹壳也没有线索 |
[07:12] | They were scattered when he fell through the skylight. | 当他掉下来的时候它们是分散的 |
[07:22] | Yeah,you know,he did a really good job of contaminating the crime scene. | 看来他很会破坏犯罪现场 |
[07:26] | That’s not all he did. Guy’s a drug dealer. | 他干的还不止那些 那家伙是个毒贩 |
[07:29] | Said Eric is one of his clients. | 说艾瑞克是他的一个顾客 |
[07:35] | – Really? – yeah | – 真的? – 是的 |
[07:39] | I don’t believe that,do you? | 我不信,你呢? |
[07:41] | Eric Delko,using drugs? | 艾瑞克 德科,吸毒? |
[07:47] | No way. | 不可能 |
[07:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:59] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[07:59] | Yeah,yeah,sure, I cleared the area. | 当然可以 我清理过那里了 |
[08:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[08:07] | I just live up the street, and I heard all the sirens.What’s going on? | 我就住在这街上,听到了 好多警笛声,发生了什么事? |
[08:10] | You live up the street? In this area? | 你住在这街上? 就在这区? |
[08:13] | It’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[08:16] | It can’t be a bad one if it ended up in this neighborhood. | 如果没发生这样的事 这里是个不错的地方 |
[08:21] | I’m kind of locked in the lab my whole life, | 我的生活都是 在实验室度过的 |
[08:24] | and I’m just wondering,could I observe? | 我在想,我能不能看看? |
[08:26] | I mean,I won’t touch anything,I promise. | 我是说,我不会碰 任何东西的,我保证 |
[08:29] | Yeah,sure,I guess so. | 我想应该可以 |
[08:32] | Um,you know what, put these on,just in case. | 首先,把这些带上,以防万一 |
[08:36] | Where are you going to start? | 你想从哪开始? |
[08:37] | Patrol said somebody hit the intercom. | 巡逻说有人撞坏了报警器 |
[08:41] | You think the killer did it? | 你认为是凶手干的? |
[08:43] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[08:48] | So… | 那么… |
[08:49] | this your first time to a crime scene? | 这是你第一次到犯罪现场? |
[08:53] | Second… first by choice. | 第二次…第一次可以选择 |
[08:57] | Oh,my God,oh,my God.I’m sorry, | 天,天呐,抱歉 |
[09:00] | I’m really sorry,I’m sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[09:02] | Okay,just don’t move, I’m coming,all right? | 没事,在那别动,我来了 |
[09:12] | You know what? | 你知不知道 |
[09:13] | You may have uncovered a key piece of evidence. | 你可能踩到了重要的证据 |
[09:22] | Next time, | 下次 |
[09:24] | look with your eyes, not with your feet,okay? | 用你的眼睛观察 而不是脚,明白? |
[09:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:29] | It’s tempered. | 被冶炼过了 |
[09:31] | Yeah,it’s safety glass. | 是的,这是防弹玻璃 |
[09:35] | If we’re lucky,it came from the getaway car’s window. | 如果我们幸运的话,它可能 来自于那辆逃跑的车的车窗 |
[09:37] | Why is that lucky? | 为什么说是幸运的? |
[09:38] | Because it will tell us exactly what make and model it’s from. | 因为它会准确告诉 我们那辆车的构造和外型 |
[09:52] | Those are numbers. | 这些数字 |
[09:57] | They’re called bugs. | 这就是它们的漏洞 |
[09:59] | They look like numbers. | 看上去象号码 |
[10:01] | They’re Department of Transportation numbers. | 它们是交通部的编码 |
[10:04] | Oh,security etching. | 安全编码 |
[10:06] | They tell you the make and model of the car. | 它们会告诉你 车的构造和外型 |
[10:07] | Yeah,they tell you the make,the model, where it was made,what month and year. | 对,它们会告诉你构造,外型 生产的地点和时间 |
[10:11] | They even tell you the VIN number. | 它们甚至会告诉你车牌号 |
[10:13] | Here,read them to me, and I’ll run them. | 读出来,我搜索看看 |
[10:16] | 4800-7875-0005H8R. | |
[10:22] | That’s all I got. | 看的到的就这些 |
[10:23] | I’ll give it a shot. | 让我们看看 |
[10:33] | Solstice Coupe. | 索尔斯泰斯汽车 |
[10:34] | You got the R.O.? | 你查到注册所有者了? |
[10:36] | Should pop up with the VIN number. | 应该和车牌号在一起 |
[10:37] | Deana Walters. Here we come. | 迪娜 沃特斯,我们来了 |
[10:42] | Get off me,you bitch-ass punk! I know law! | 放开我,你个蠢驴,我知道法律 |
[10:44] | This is a case of excessive force,I ever seen it. | 这是滥用武力 我以前也见过 |
[10:47] | Help Miss Walters up. | 放开沃特斯夫人 |
[10:50] | Bitch-ass! | 蠢驴 |
[10:51] | Dee-Nasty.And I don’t need no po-po telling me what to do. | 我叫迪-纳斯提,我不需要 任何人来告诉我该怎么做 |
[10:53] | Well,Miss Nasty,you commit murder, I’ll tell you whatever I want to tell you. | 好吧,纳斯提夫人,你犯了谋杀罪 我会告诉你所有我该说的 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么? |
[10:58] | Man,I wasn’t anywhere near no murder. | 伙计,我和谋杀 一点关系都没有 |
[11:00] | Why don’t you try again. We found glass from your car at the scene. | 那你可以再来次,我们 在现场发现了你车上的玻璃 |
[11:04] | Yeah, | 是吗 |
[11:05] | screwed up my ride,so what? | 在路上撞到的 那又怎么样? |
[11:07] | So you shot Jay Fisher, and took off in that ride. | 所以说你开枪杀了杰 费希尔 然后从那条路上逃走 |
[11:19] | Man,you leanin’. I ain’t shot nobody. | 伙计,你听着 我没对任何人开枪 |
[11:22] | You want to tell me about that cut on your lip? | 要谈谈你嘴唇上的伤口吗? |
[11:26] | – Got it off my grill. – Your grill? | – 在我的牙架上弄的 – 你的牙架? |
[11:31] | What about the scratches? | 那些抓痕是怎么回事? |
[11:34] | Whatever,man, I ain’t got nothing to hide. | 不管什么,伙计 我什么都没隐瞒 |
[11:36] | Fish sold me this grill, then decided he wanted it back. | 费希卖给了我这个架子 然后他又想要回去 |
[11:40] | Man,I already gave you five G’s. | 伙计,我已经给了你一半了 |
[11:42] | Do I look like I do layaway? | 我看起来象能赊帐的人? |
[11:45] | You’re gonna give me my full ten. | 你得把全部的钱给我 |
[11:46] | Come on,Fish,quit trippin’. | 别这样,费希,别这么认真 |
[11:48] | How about I… | 那我… |
[11:50] | rush it to you in a couple of weeks? | 两周内给你怎么样? |
[11:53] | – You’re gonna rush it to me in a couple… – Yeah,baby,what. | – 你想在两周内给我… – 是的,亲爱的,怎么样 |
[11:55] | Is that what you’re gonna do for me,baby? I don’t think so. | 那就是你想做的,亲爱的? 我可不这么认为 |
[12:02] | No guns involved? | 没有枪击? |
[12:03] | Straight-up truth,man. I left,he was alive. | 完全是事实,伙计 我走的时候他还活着 |
[12:07] | Pissed,but alive. | 他很愤怒,可还活着 |
[12:08] | Then you won’t mind me checking your car,will you? | 那你不会介意 我检查下你的汽车吧 |
[12:23] | Under the seat? | 座椅下面? |
[12:25] | That’s not too sly,sweetheart. We had 9-mil casings at the scene. | 还不够狡猾,甜心,我们 在现场发现了9mm的弹壳 |
[12:29] | You want to explain that? | 你想解释下那个么? |
[12:30] | Look,T.J. Hooker, | 听着,神探 |
[12:32] | it’s a coincidence. | 这只是巧合 |
[12:34] | No such thing. | 没有这样的事 |
[12:39] | Did you hear anything about Delko? | 你听到有关德科的消息了吗? |
[12:41] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:42] | Is IAB investigating? | 内务部在调查? |
[12:47] | I believe they are. | 我想是的 |
[12:52] | Ms. Duquesne,Mr. Wolfe. | 杜凯恩小姐,沃尔夫先生 |
[12:54] | Sure you’ve heard about the investigation into Eric Delko. | 相信你们已经听说了 关于艾瑞克 德科的调查 |
[12:57] | Protocol dictates I interview his colleagues. | 按照规章我得和 他的同事们谈谈 |
[13:03] | Dude,are those rolling papers in there? | 老兄,那里怎么 会有那种烟纸? |
[13:08] | They’re not mine. | 不是我的 |
[13:11] | What if we refuse? | 要是我们拒绝的话? |
[13:12] | You’re either a witness or a suspect. | 你们要么是证人要么是疑犯 |
[13:14] | It’s kind of brutal,isn’t it? I mean,we’re all cops here. | 这是不是有点太不近人情? 我是说,我们都是这里的警察 |
[13:17] | That is why it should be brutal. | 所以才不能讲人情 |
[13:19] | As moral governors of the community, we should be held to a higher standard. | 作为这个团体的道德管理者 我们更得严以律己 |
[13:24] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来? |
[13:27] | I will. | 我去 |
[13:43] | You know what to do with that. | 你应该知道怎么做 |
[13:50] | Have you ever seen Eric Delko smoke marijuana or use any other kind of drug? | 你有没有见过艾瑞克 德科 抽大麻或其他毒品 |
[13:54] | No. | 没有 |
[13:56] | Have you ever seen him purchase marijuana or any other kind of drug? | 你有没有见过他 买大麻或其他毒品 |
[13:59] | No. | 没有 |
[14:00] | Have you ever seen Eric Delko with any drug paraphernalia of any kind? | 你有没有见过艾瑞克 德科 用任何与毒品有关的用品? |
[14:03] | No. | 没有 |
[14:16] | Have you ever seen Eric Delko smoke marijuana or do drugs of any kind? | 你有没有见过艾瑞克 德科 吸大麻或其他任何毒品? |
[14:20] | No. | 没有 |
[14:21] | Have you ever seen him purchase marijuana or any other drugs? | 你有没有见过他 买大麻或其他任何毒品? |
[14:24] | No. | 没有 |
[14:25] | Have you ever seen him with any drug paraphernalia? | 你有没有见过他 用任何毒品用具? |
[14:31] | I’ve,um… | 我,呃… |
[14:34] | I’ve never seen him with anything illegal. | 我从没见过他 用任何违法的东西 |
[14:39] | Not everything’s illegal. | 不是所有的东西都是违法的 |
[14:40] | A pipe– that’s legal. Certain syringes– they’re not. | 一个吸管– 那是合法的 某些特别的管子–就不是 |
[14:45] | What’d you see him with? | 你见过他用什么? |
[14:49] | Need I remind you we are under oath here? | 需要我提醒下你 在这的宣誓吗? |
[14:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | Then what did you see him with? | 那么你看到他用了什么? |
[15:01] | Rolling papers. | 烟纸 |
[15:03] | Now,what did you think they were for? | 那么,你认为 它们是干什么的? |
[15:06] | Tobacco. | 烟草 |
[15:07] | Have you ever known Eric Delko to smoke cigarettes? | 你知道艾瑞克 德科抽纸烟吗? |
[15:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:13] | Then you didn’t think they were for tobacco. | 那么你认为它们与烟草无关 |
[15:25] | Hey,Jim,did you test the 9-mil from the girl’s car yet? | 吉姆,你检查了那个女的 车上发现的枪了吗? |
[15:28] | Nope,not yet. | 还没 |
[15:30] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[15:32] | Because I’m organizing the firearms locker. | 因为我正在研究 枪上的上锁装置 |
[15:36] | Markham,do you know what this case is about? | 马克汉姆,你知道 这个案子是关于什么的? |
[15:39] | It’s about test firing the confiscated weapon, | 关于让搜查来的枪开火 |
[15:42] | then comparing the test rounds to the 9-mil bullets collected from your victim. | 然后与你从受害者身上 发现的9mm的子弹对比 |
[15:51] | Actually,it’s about a homicide. | 事实上,是关于一个杀人犯 |
[15:53] | Right. | 对 |
[15:55] | Dope dealer shot dope dealer. | 毒贩枪杀了毒贩 |
[15:58] | Come on,it’s a victimless crime. | 别这样,这是个 没受害者的犯罪 |
[16:00] | It’s about a man,a citizen of Miami, who was found dead in his home. | 是关于一个男人,一个迈阿密的 公民被发现死在他的家里 |
[16:04] | And maybe he made some mistakes in his life, but it’s not for you to judge. | 也许在生活中他是犯了错 不过这不是由你来决定的 |
[16:08] | And that is what this crime is about, | 那就是这个案子有关的 |
[16:10] | and that is why I’m taking back my lab. | 那也是我要带回 实验室的原因 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么? |
[16:15] | I mean,you can’t fire a county employee,Calleigh. | 我说,你不能对一个 国家公务员开枪,凯丽 |
[16:18] | No,but I can have you transferred. | 是的,不过我可以让你调走 |
[16:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:46] | No match. | 没有吻合的 |
[16:48] | So Miss Dee-Nasty’s not our shooter. | 看来迪-纳斯提夫人 不是我们的枪手 |
[16:50] | And Johnny’s hands tested negative for GSR. | 还有乔尼手上的 火药检测也是阴性的 |
[16:53] | So that means somebody else had to be there. | 也就是说还有其他人在那 |
[16:55] | I’m going to do a reconstruction. | 我得去重建下现场 |
[16:57] | – Are those the crime scene photos? – Yeah.Just picked ’em up. | – 那些是犯罪现场的照片? – 是的,尽管用 |
[17:06] | What’s wrong with your photos? | 你的照片怎么了? |
[17:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:10] | They’re out of focus. | 焦点都没有对准 |
[17:14] | Something must be wrong with my camera. | 我的相机肯定出问题了 |
[17:17] | Is your eye okay? | 你眼睛没问题吧? |
[17:20] | Yeah,it’s fine. | 是的,没问题 |
[17:21] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[17:23] | Calleigh,I’m fine. | 凯丽,我没事 |
[17:26] | I think I got to get a new camera,though. | 我想我该买个新相机了 |
[17:29] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗? |
[17:32] | You should see a doctor. | 你该去看看医生 |
[17:44] | I assume I got this house call because you don’t want | 我想我接到这个电话是因为 |
[17:47] | an emergency eye exam on your county medical record. | 你不想在你的病例卡上 留下紧急眼部手术的纪录 |
[17:51] | Well,you never know what some county doctor will come up with. | 你不知道有些 医生会怎么处理 |
[17:54] | It’s probably just some pinkeye. | 可能只是结膜炎 |
[17:56] | Pinkeye,huh? | 结膜炎? |
[17:58] | In the same eye you had a big rusty-ass nail sticking out of two weeks ago? | 两周前你的这只眼睛里 拿出了个生锈的大钉子? |
[18:02] | You have a diagnosis? | 你有了诊断结果了? |
[18:03] | Yeah. You’ve got an infection. | 是的,你受感染了 |
[18:06] | An infection.That’s not a big deal,right? | 感染,那不是 什么大问题吧? |
[18:09] | Infection could be a sign of something more serious. | 感染可能是某些 严重症状的前兆 |
[18:14] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[18:16] | You got any headaches? | 你有没有头疼? |
[18:18] | No. | 没有 |
[18:20] | What about your vision? | 你的视力怎么样? |
[18:22] | Cloudiness,sensitivity to light,dark spots? | 对光线或黑暗 是模糊还是敏感? |
[18:26] | No,no. | 没有 |
[18:30] | Ryan,you need to see an ophthalmologist. | 瑞恩,你得去看下眼科专家 |
[18:33] | I know a good one. | 我认识个不错的 |
[18:36] | If it was something… | 如果有什么问题… |
[18:41] | …I’d lose my job,wouldn’t I? | 我会丢掉我的工作,是不是? |
[18:44] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的… |
[18:46] | right now,you need to be worried about losing your eyesight. | 现在,你该担心的 是失去你的视力 |
[18:50] | More antibiotics. | 再拿些抗生素 |
[18:53] | And I need you to take them for the full two weeks. | 你得至少服用两周 |
[18:55] | None of this “I feel better so I’m going to stop” thing. | 别说那些我感觉好些了 可以停止了的话 |
[18:59] | Thank you,Alexx. | 谢谢你,阿利克斯 |
[19:02] | I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[19:05] | Promise you’ll make an appointment. | 保证你会预约去的 |
[19:10] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:19] | Bob here’s not getting any lighter. | 他越来越沉了 |
[19:21] | That’s okay. You can put him down. | 没关系 你可以放下他了 |
[19:24] | Which way do I face him? | 我应该哪面对着他? |
[19:26] | Well,that’s what we need to figure out. | 那就是我们该弄清楚的 |
[19:27] | Alexx found two 9-mil rounds in the body, but the last one was a through-and-through. | 阿利克斯发现了两条9mm子弹 的弹痕,最后一条是穿透的 |
[19:32] | That’s the one that will tell us where the shooter stood? | 那个能告诉我们枪手站在哪? |
[19:34] | Exactly,but first,we need to find out where the victim stood. | 是的,不过首先,我们得 弄清楚受害者的位置 |
[19:37] | So if you turn on the laser in his back… | 如果你把射线 对准他的背部… |
[20:09] | It’s a .45 caliber. | 0.45的口径 |
[20:11] | Thought you said all the other bullets and casings were,uh… | 你说所有别的子弹 和弹壳都是… |
[20:14] | – 9-mil. – I did. | – 是的 |
[20:16] | We got two guns. | 有两把枪 |
[20:18] | We got two shooters. | 两个枪手 |
[20:26] | Could be anywhere along that line all the way to the window. | 可能是到窗户的任何地方 |
[20:37] | Someone was standing out here. | 有人站在这 |
[20:46] | And we may have prints. | 可能有指纹 |
[20:50] | This may be our killer. | 这个可能就是凶手 |
[20:53] | Nothing in Florida. | 在佛罗里达没有发现 |
[20:56] | I’ll go national. | 查下国家的 |
[21:02] | Duane “Bull” Merrick. | 杜尼 “公牛” 莫瑞克 |
[21:05] | California address. He’s far from home. | 加利福尼亚的地址 他远离家乡 |
[21:07] | Yes,so he’s got to stay somewhere. | 是的,那么他应该 有个地方落脚 |
[21:10] | – I’ll run his credit cards. – Do that,please. | – 我去查下他的信用卡 – 去吧 |
[21:26] | 迈阿密警察,不许动 | |
[21:30] | all right | 行了 |
[21:34] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[21:37] | Cameras,maps,guns… Oh,my. | 相机,地图,枪…呃 |
[21:40] | So,what’s this all about? | 到底怎么回事? |
[21:42] | He’s got a .45 here. | 这里有0.45的子弹 |
[21:44] | What are you, some sort of a stalker? | 你是干什么的,某个追捕者? |
[21:45] | He’s a bounty hunter,Frank. Isn’t that right,friend? | 他是个赏金猎人,弗兰克 对吗,朋友? |
[21:48] | Card-carrying. | 我是有执照的 |
[21:49] | What was the price on Fisher? | 费希尔的价钱是多少? |
[21:51] | Fisher who? | 费希尔是谁? |
[21:52] | The man you killed this morning. What was his price? | 你今早杀的那个人 他的价钱是多少? |
[21:56] | Easy enough to find out. I’ll run Fisher’s warrants. | 很容易知道 我去查查费希尔的悬赏金 |
[22:04] | You got no right to look at those. | 你没权利看这些 |
[22:07] | Actually,we do. This is a murder investigation. | 事实上,我们有 这是一起谋杀案的调查 |
[22:09] | I notice that you have plenty of photographs of Mr. Fisher. | 我看到你有许多 费希尔先生的照片 |
[22:12] | If I was trying to catch him for bounty, | 如果我为了赏金抓他 |
[22:15] | why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀了他? |
[22:17] | Because maybe he didn’t want to get caught. | 也许他不想被抓住 |
[22:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[22:40] | Looking at the surveillance photos from the bounty hunter. | 看这些从赏金猎人 那发现的监视照片 |
[22:43] | See if I can find anything to nail him. | 看看能不能发现点 什么让他认罪 |
[22:45] | Doesn’t his .45 match the through-and-through bullet? | 他的0.45口径的枪和 那颗穿过的子弹吻合吗? |
[22:47] | Yeah,but that wasn’t the bullet that killed Fisher.The two 9-mil rounds did. | 是的,不过不是那颗子弹杀了 费希尔,而是那两颗9mm的 |
[22:51] | So we only have him for attempted homicide. | 那我们只能说他企图杀人 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:59] | Is that the crime scene? | 那是犯罪现场? |
[23:00] | Yeah,that is. | 对,那就是 |
[23:03] | Unless Fisher wears the same thing every day, this was taken this morning. | 除非费希尔每天的穿戴 都一样,这是在今早拍的 |
[23:07] | Wait. Look at that. | 等等,看下那个 |
[23:09] | There’s someone behind him in the mirror. | 镜子里有人在他后面 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna zoom in. | 我放大看看 |
[23:21] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[23:23] | That is our second shooter. | 那就是我们的第二个枪手 |
[23:27] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[23:29] | You want to tell me why you were at Fisher’s house? ‘Cause he’s got no warrants. | 你是不是想说你在费希尔的 房子里,是因为他没有赏金 |
[23:33] | You want to tell me why you’re hitting me for murder | 你能不能告诉我 为什么我因谋杀被抓 |
[23:35] | when your own people say my bullet didn’t kill the guy? | 而你们的人说我的子弹 没有杀了那个家伙? |
[23:38] | Bull… | 公牛… |
[23:41] | you were after this man,weren’t you? | 你在追这个男人,是不是? |
[23:46] | I want to know his name. | 我想知道他的名字 |
[23:48] | You got a job to do,so do I. | 你有工作要做,我也是 |
[23:50] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[23:54] | I tell you,you just arrest and eradicate, and then I don’t get my money. | 我告诉了你,你们不是抓住他 就是杀了他,那么我的钱就没了 |
[23:57] | Your bail jumper just became our suspect. | 你的目标已经成了 我们的嫌疑犯 |
[24:00] | Yeah,my guy’s been real bad– stepping on Fisher’s toes, | 那家伙的确干了些坏事– 他触了费希尔的霉头 |
[24:04] | selling dope,stealing clients. | 卖大麻,抢他的顾客 |
[24:07] | No,you need to get my permission,bitch. | 不,你要得到我的许可,婊子 |
[24:09] | I’m not your bitch. | 我不是你的婊子 |
[24:11] | Yeah,you my bitch. | 你就是我的婊子 |
[24:13] | What you need to do is stay the hell out my territory. | 你要做的就是 离我的地盘远点 |
[24:15] | Come on,man,put that away. We’re just talking. | 别这样,伙计,把那放下 我们只是谈谈 |
[24:18] | Yeah,well,we not no more! | 好吧,我们不再是了 |
[24:25] | I couldn’t just let him shoot my ATM. | 我不能让他打死 我的提款机 |
[24:27] | Your jumper picked up the 9-mil? | 是他捡起了那把9mm的枪? |
[24:30] | I told you,he’s the real bad guy. | 我说过了,他才是 真正的坏家伙 |
[24:35] | And now he’s our suspect, Bull,so who is he? | 现在他是我们的嫌疑犯 公牛,他是谁? |
[24:38] | Your suspect,my paycheck. | 你的疑犯,我的薪水 |
[24:42] | Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to call my attorney, | 你不介意的话 我想叫我的律师来 |
[24:44] | post bail and go catch this character. | 申请保释然后抓住这家伙 |
[24:47] | Turns out that we’re after the same man,doesn’t it? | 看来我们的目标 是同一个人,是不是? |
[24:53] | May the best man win. | 最棒的那个会赢 |
[24:54] | I intend to… Bull. | 我也这么想… 公牛 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么? |
[25:24] | You popped positive for THC. | 你四氢大麻酚的检验是阳性 |
[25:28] | That’s a key ingredient in marijuana. | 那是大麻的一种主要成分 |
[25:32] | I’m not saying anything. | 我没什么好说的 |
[25:34] | You’re not working here,either. | 你也不在这工作了 |
[25:37] | You’re relieved of duty. | 你被解职了 |
[25:45] | No,no,no,just stop. | 不,不,不,放下 |
[25:47] | Put that down. | 把那放下 |
[25:49] | Sir,take care of this,please. | 先生,麻烦你照看下这里 |
[25:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:07] | I don’t need to be led out. | 我不需要你带路 |
[26:09] | Actually,protocol says you do. | 事实上,规章这么说 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:49] | Where are you taking him,Rick? | 你要把他带去哪,瑞克? |
[26:51] | He popped positive,Horatio. | 他的检查结果 是阳性的,霍雷肖 |
[26:54] | I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 我肯定会有个解释的 |
[26:59] | Can you explain why one of his colleagues ratted him out? | 那你来解释下为什么他的 一个同事检举了他? |
[27:05] | No,I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:07] | – He’s going to IAB for questioning. – He knows the way. | – 他要接受IBA的质问 – 他知道怎么去 |
[27:11] | – Protocol says… – I don’t care about protocol. | – 规章说… – 我不管什么规章 |
[27:14] | He is not a criminal. | 他不是个罪犯 |
[27:15] | I’m not saying he is. | 我没说他是 |
[27:17] | I’m just saying procedure states that he not drive a county vehicle. | 我只是说程序规定 他不能自己开车 |
[27:21] | Then I will drive him. Eric,I’ll meet you downstairs. | 那我开车带他去 艾瑞克,楼下见 |
[27:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[27:36] | I don’t know what you’re asking. | 我不知道你在问什么 |
[27:38] | This is not about Eric,is it? This is about you and me. | 这和艾瑞克无关,是不是? 这是关于你和我 |
[27:41] | I don’t have time for this,Horatio. | 我没时间说这些,霍雷肖 |
[27:43] | I want an answer. | 我要一个答案 |
[27:45] | You want an answer? | 你想要个答案? |
[27:47] | Okay,I’ll give you an answer. | 好吧,我就给你一个答案 |
[27:49] | Your name wasn’t the only one on lieutenant’s list for promotion. | 你的名字不是 升职名单上唯一的一个 |
[27:55] | I scored better than you. | 我的成绩比你高 |
[27:57] | I interviewed better than you. | 面试的表现比你好 |
[27:59] | And I don’t know what favor you pulled for the chief, | 我不知道是什么 让你当了主管 |
[28:03] | but the promotion was mine. | 不过那次提升应该是我的 |
[28:05] | Now the only thing I can do to make lieutenant is this IAB crap. | 现在我唯一能负责的 就是在内务部这个垃圾部门 |
[28:11] | And everybody hates IAB. | 每个人都讨厌内务部 |
[28:13] | Don’t punish my lab over it. | 别把我的实验室扯进去 |
[28:16] | I’m just evening the score. | 我只是想扭转局面 |
[28:18] | This is a dangerous game. | 这是个危险的游戏 |
[28:22] | It’s one I intend to win. | 这个游戏我会赢的 |
[28:26] | We’ll see you. | 走着瞧 |
[28:31] | That guy,there. | 那个家伙,那儿 |
[28:32] | He’s in profile. We gonna be able to use facial recognition? | 他在侧面 能不能做个面部识别? |
[28:36] | Uh… let me try something. | 让我试试 |
[28:41] | Okay,first,I need to enhance. | 好吧,首先,我得改进下 |
[28:46] | Now what? | 怎么样? |
[28:48] | It gets creepy. | 真难看 |
[28:53] | Looks like Robocop. | 看上去象机器战警 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:55] | Faces aren’t symmetrical… | 所有人的脸都是不对称… |
[28:57] | unless you’re Gisele. | 除非你是吉赛尔(国际名模) |
[29:00] | So now I tweak the left side, | 现在我把左边的转过来 |
[29:03] | until hopefully I get a hit on my recognition software. | 希望我的识别软件会发现符合的 |
[29:08] | This could take a while. | 这得要一会 |
[29:10] | Okay, | 好的 |
[29:11] | so,this is frustrating. | 有点令人沮丧 |
[29:13] | – No ID yet? – No. | – 还没有身份? – 没有 |
[29:16] | Okay,let’s think. What do we know about this guy? | 好吧,让我们想想 关于这个人我们知道什么? |
[29:18] | Nothing,except our bounty hunter followed him from California. | 一无所知,除了我们的赏金猎人从 加利福尼亚跟他来了这 |
[29:21] | And he was standing in the crime scene. | 还有他就在犯罪现场 |
[29:24] | And so was Johnny. | 乔尼也是 |
[29:26] | Because he fell on it. | 因为他掉在上面了 |
[29:34] | Take your clothes off. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[29:36] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[29:38] | Because we said so. | 因为我们要你这么做 |
[29:40] | Not in front of her,man. That’s embarrassing. | 不用在她面前吧 伙计,多不好意思 |
[29:42] | Delko had to pee in a cup ’cause of you,so strip. | 因为你德科要在 一个杯子里撒尿,快脱 |
[29:47] | Man. | 伙计 |
[29:49] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[29:54] | It’s gum. | 是口香糖 |
[29:59] | There’s glass in it. | 上面有玻璃 |
[30:01] | That came from the crime scene. | 那个来自犯罪现场 |
[30:07] | Could belong to our mystery man. | 可能属于我们的神秘先生 |
[30:10] | We were talking. | 我们只是谈谈 |
[30:12] | And now we’re not. | 现在我们不是了 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:25] | I’ll take it to DNA. | 我带去分析DNA |
[30:26] | Saliva on the gum doesn’t match your victim, Johnny or the bounty hunter. | 口香糖上的唾液不属于受害者 乔尼,或那个追捕者 |
[30:30] | Which is actually a good thing. | 真是个好消息 |
[30:32] | We need to ID our mystery thug. | 我们得知道 神秘凶手的身份 |
[30:34] | It’s in CODIS now. | 已经在数据库里查了 |
[30:36] | Start with California, ’cause that’s where he’s from. | 从加利福尼亚 开始,他应该来自那 |
[30:40] | California? Really? | 加利福尼亚? 真的? |
[30:42] | Yeah. Why? | 是的,为什么这么问? |
[30:43] | ‘Cause I saw a car parked just down from my house,this morning,California plates. | 因为今早我看到辆车停在 我家边上,加利福尼亚的牌照 |
[30:47] | Did you get a plate number? | 车牌号知道吗? |
[30:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:49] | But it was a truck– black,I think. | 不过是辆敞棚货车 –黑色的,我想 |
[30:52] | That could help us find him. Thanks. | 那可能会帮助 我们找到他,谢了 |
[30:55] | Got a hit on the gum. | 找到和口香糖上符合的了 |
[30:57] | Byron Diller. | 拜隆 迪勒 |
[30:58] | Wanted for vehicular manslaughter and DUI. | 因为杀人罪被通缉 |
[31:03] | Plowed into a family with his Beemer. | 和他的同伙闯进一户人家 |
[31:05] | Probably downed ten Jack and Cokes at the country club. | 比杰克和考克斯在 乡村俱乐部干的还厉害 |
[31:08] | He kind of looks like the guy from the mirror,but I don’t know. | 他看上去有点象镜子里 的家伙,不过我不确定 |
[31:11] | Something’s off. | 还漏了些什么 |
[31:13] | Yeah,it is. Guy’s got four aliases. | 是的,这个家伙有四个化名 |
[31:16] | I wonder if he’s got as many faces. | 我想他是不是 还有同样多的脸 |
[31:19] | Hey,Tripp,you got a minute? | 嘿,特里普,你有时间吗? |
[31:20] | Yeah. Did you get an ID? | 是的,有他的身份了? |
[31:22] | Yeah,check it out. This guy’s gonna be hard to find. | 是的,看看这个 要找到这个家伙有点难 |
[31:26] | His face was rearranged. | 他的脸整形过了 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:29] | I’m thinking now would be a good time to do more,too. | 该是做点什么的时候了 |
[31:31] | Guy’s running from his second murder charge. | 这家伙想逃脱 他的第二次谋杀指控 |
[31:33] | Miami’s plastic surgery central. | 迈阿密整形外科中心 |
[31:35] | It’s bad plastic surgery central. | 令人头疼的整形外科中心 |
[31:38] | More unlicensed doctors here than any other part of the country. | 这里没执照的医生 比其他任何地方都多 |
[31:41] | I know one that works for cash. | 我认识个只认钱的 |
[31:43] | I thought you looked a little tight around the eyes. | 我觉得你眼部的皮肤 看上去有点太紧了 |
[31:49] | I busted him a while back. He was working on felons. | 我逮到过他, 他帮重罪犯整形 |
[31:51] | It’s worth a shot. You got an address? | 值得去看看 你有地址? |
[31:53] | Yep. I’m gonna grab Horatio. | 是的,我叫霍雷肖一起去 |
[32:02] | This could be a long shot,Horatio. | 在这可能性不大,霍雷肖 |
[32:05] | Maybe not,Frank. | 也许不是,弗兰克 |
[32:06] | Maybe not. Make a call. | 也许不是,呼叫 |
[32:08] | Charlie-5-Boy-20. Requests two unit back up. | 请求两个单位支援 |
[32:10] | 1275 Bayview Lane, Keystone Island. | 1275 湾景巷,基斯通岛 |
[32:13] | Here we go. | 我们来了 |
[32:23] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[32:26] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:32] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[32:34] | Doctor,put it down. | 医生,把那放下 |
[32:37] | Miami-Dade Police. | 迈阿密警察 |
[32:39] | Put it down slowly. | 慢慢放下它 |
[32:46] | The guy took my boat! | 那家伙抢走了我的船 |
[32:51] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放背后 |
[32:53] | I have two suspects heading southbound on Keystone Island, | 有两个疑犯往 基斯通岛南面去了 |
[32:58] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[33:00] | They’re in a MAS-28. I repeat,they are armed and dangerous. | 开一艘MAS-28的汽艇 重复次,他们有武器而且很危险 |
[33:11] | He took my boat. | 他抢走了我的船 |
[33:12] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[33:13] | The guy came in,had a gun. | 那家伙闯进来,带着把枪 |
[33:15] | Took my patient right off the table. Then he stole my boat. | 把我的病人从手术台上 抓了下来,然后他就偷了船 |
[33:18] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[33:19] | Found your damn boat. | 找到你那条该死的船了 |
[33:22] | Dumped near Indian Creek Village. | 遗弃在印地安希腊村附近 |
[33:23] | – What about the suspect? – No sign. | – 嫌疑犯呢? – 没发现 |
[33:25] | Just some blood in the boat. | 只有船上的一些血 |
[33:26] | Yeah,I just started the surgery. He’s probably still bleeding. | 是的,我刚开始手术 他可能还在出血 |
[33:29] | Could be on their way to California by now. | 现在看来他们可能是 去加利福尼亚的路上 |
[33:30] | Not if he’s smart,Frank. | 是个聪明人的话 他不会的做,弗兰克 |
[33:36] | Welcome home,boy. | 欢迎回家,小子 |
[33:38] | I need a medic down here. | 我需要个医生来这 |
[33:39] | Bail Enforcement Agent. Got an outstanding warrant from California. | 我要找保释员,从加利福尼亚 接到比不寻常的悬赏 |
[33:43] | Need to book this guy. | 我要控告这家伙 |
[33:44] | I think I can help with that. | 我想我能帮点什么 |
[33:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | All right. He’s all yours, right after I get his booking receipt. | 好吧,他是你的了 在我拿到预付金后 |
[33:54] | Mr. Merrick,I’m losing my patience with you. | 莫瑞克先生 我快对你失去耐心了 |
[33:57] | You should be thanking me. You got Fisher’s killer. | 你应该感谢我,我抓到了 杀费希尔的凶手 |
[34:00] | What are you talking about? I didn’t kill Fisher.You did. | 你在说什么? 我没杀费希尔,是你干的 |
[34:04] | Yeah,nice try. | 是吗,想法不错 |
[34:05] | I don’t know what this jackass has told you,but I saw him shoot Fisher. | 我不管这头蠢驴对你说了什么 不过我看到他对费希开枪了 |
[34:10] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[34:13] | I’m arguing with Fish,he hits me. | 我和费希吵了起来,他打了我 |
[34:15] | I’m on the ground,then bang– Fisher gets shot. | 我正躺在地上,然后一声巨响– 费希尔中枪了 |
[34:19] | Not no more. | 不再是了 |
[34:25] | I see him in the window with a gun. | 我看到他拿着把枪从窗户进来 |
[34:27] | So I take off. | 所以我逃走了 |
[34:29] | I heard two shots. | 我听到了两声枪响 |
[34:31] | He killed him.That’s it. | 他杀了他,就是这样 |
[34:35] | It’s his word against mine. | 他的话和我说的完全相反 |
[34:37] | Now,who are you gonna believe, | 那么,你相信谁? |
[34:38] | a felon,or someone who catches them? | 一个重罪犯,还是 抓到他的那个人? |
[34:40] | I will believe the evidence. | 我相信证据 |
[34:42] | Well,good luck with that. | 好吧,祝你好运 |
[34:43] | ‘Cause last I checked, you didn’t have any. | 因为上次你还没有任何发现 |
[34:46] | But I will,Mr. Merrick,I will. | 不过我会有的 莫瑞克先生,我会的 |
[34:56] | You remember where it was parked? | 你记得它停在哪吗? |
[34:58] | Yeah,it was right about here behind this tree because I remember I could | 是的,就在这棵树的后面 因为我记得 |
[35:00] | only see the back part of it from my kitchen window. | 我只能从厨房的窗户那 看到后面一部分 |
[35:04] | So right about here. | 那么就在这里了 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Yup. | 是的 |
[35:09] | So,why do you think he’d toss it here?I mean, | 那么,你觉得他 为什么把车抛在这? |
[35:11] | it was really sort of stupid. It was broad daylight. | 我是说,大白天的这里又很宽敞 这么做很傻 |
[35:14] | You know,the dumbest thing a criminal can do is hang on to a murder weapon. | 你知道,罪犯最无能为力的时候 就是面对凶器的时候 |
[35:17] | He was a bounty hunter, so he was a pro. | 他是个赏金猎人 所以他是个行家 |
[35:20] | So,if he shot someone, he’d know to toss the gun. | 那么,如果他枪杀了某个人 他应该知道怎么处理武器 |
[35:23] | Yeah,exactly. | 是的,正是如此 |
[35:26] | This would have been the first chance he got. | 这会是他的第一选择 |
[35:54] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[35:57] | Now,let’s hope we can find some prints. | 现在,希望我们 能找到些指纹 |
[36:05] | Found the gun where you tossed it. Your prints were all over it. | 在你丢弃的地方找到了枪 上面都是你的指纹 |
[36:09] | Oops. | 不妙 |
[36:12] | It was self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[36:13] | It was greed. You shot Fisher to protect your paycheck. | 你太贪心了,你杀了 费希尔来保护你的目标 |
[36:17] | No one was shooting at you because no one ever saw you. | 没人对你开枪 因为根本没人看到你 |
[36:19] | Not until you shot Fisher. | 直到你开枪杀了费希尔 |
[36:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[36:36] | Come on,dawg,let’s work this out. | 别这样,我们好好解决 |
[36:46] | We got a bunch of lasers to prove that. | 我们用激光线验证过了 |
[36:48] | And we got you for murder. | 我们会控告你谋杀 |
[36:50] | This time,you’re not gonna get bail,either. | 这次,你没有悬赏金可拿了 |
[36:55] | Well,live by the sword,die by it.Bull. | 靠刀枪为生,最后 还得栽在它身上 |
[36:58] | Somebody tipped you to the drug feud. I want to know who it is. | 公牛,有人告密让你找到了 毒贩,我想知道是谁 |
[37:03] | Didn’t just tip me. | 不仅仅是告密 |
[37:06] | He gave me directions. | 他给了我地址 |
[37:08] | He led you to Diller and Fisher? | 他带你去了 迪勒和费希尔那? |
[37:10] | Who are we talking about? | 我们在说的是谁? |
[37:14] | The kid– | 那个小子– |
[37:15] | Johnny Nixon. | 乔尼 尼克松 |
[37:17] | That makes Johnny an accomplice. | 这么说乔尼是帮凶 |
[37:19] | That’ll add some time to his sentence. | 要定他的罪还得花点时间 |
[37:21] | It may do more than that. Hang on to Bull here,please. | 能做的可能还不止那些 在这看着公牛 |
[37:28] | Marisol? | 玛瑞叟? |
[37:32] | You’re Lieutenant Caine. | 你是凯恩长官 |
[37:36] | You’re Eric’s sister. | 你是艾瑞克的姐姐 |
[37:38] | How did you know that…? | 你怎么知道…? |
[37:42] | The blonde that worked with Eric. | 和艾瑞克一起工作的 那个金发女人 |
[37:44] | She saw us at the hospital. And you put it together. | 她在医院见过我们 你联系起来了 |
[37:49] | My brother doesn’t do drugs,Lieutenant. | 我弟弟不吸毒,长官 |
[37:52] | You know what? Let’s,um… | 你知道些什么? 我们,呃… |
[37:55] | let’s have a seat. | 我们坐下谈谈 |
[38:04] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[38:06] | He’s just around when I do. | 当我这么做的时候 他正好来了 |
[38:09] | About eight months ago, I found a lump,and,uh, | 大概8个月前 我发现了一个肿块,然后 |
[38:13] | I started chemo a little bit after that. | 从那以后我开始少量地使用 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这些 |
[38:19] | So,you… | 那么,你… |
[38:20] | So,you smoke for the pain? | 你为了减轻痛苦才抽那些? |
[38:23] | The nausea mostly. | 我总觉得恶心 |
[38:25] | Can hardly keep anything down. | 什么事都干不好 |
[38:27] | Eric sits with me while I medicate, | 当我用药的时候 艾瑞克照料我 |
[38:29] | and,um… then he helps me eat. | 帮我服用 |
[38:34] | And without Eric… | 如果没有了艾瑞克… |
[38:36] | I don’t know. I can’t,uh… I can’t work anymore. | 我不知道,还能不能 继续工作… |
[38:38] | He pays my rent,my bills. And I know that he’s been late. | 他付我的房租,帐单 我知道他上班会迟到 |
[38:44] | The poor guy’s been driving me around everywhere. | 可那可怜的家伙还是 开车带我去任何地方 |
[38:46] | Deserved an award for taking care of me. | 是不是该为照顾 我给他个奖励 |
[38:49] | I’m not exactly,you know,low maintenance. | 我并不是,养不起自己 |
[38:53] | Instead,he is getting fired. | 可他却要被解雇了 |
[38:56] | Um,that’s not gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[38:58] | Well,not if I tell whoever I need to what’s going on. | 是不是我和别人 说清楚就不会了 |
[39:00] | No,it’s not what I mean.What I mean is, I’m not gonna let that happen. | 不,我不是这个意思,我是说 我不会让那发生的 |
[39:05] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[39:07] | I cannot let him lose his job. | 我不能让他丢掉工作 |
[39:09] | Marisol, | 玛瑞叟 |
[39:11] | it would be a whole lot worse to lose you. | 没有什么比失去你更严重 |
[39:21] | Horatio,this is Monica West from the State’s Attorney’s office. | 霍雷肖,这是莫尼卡 韦斯特 来自州检察官办公室 |
[39:24] | Sergeant Stetler, | 斯戴特勒警官 |
[39:25] | on what grounds did you test Eric Delko? | 你是出于什么 调查艾瑞克 德科的? |
[39:28] | Grounds? | 出于什么? |
[39:29] | – Reasonable suspicion. – Based on? | – 合理的怀疑 – 基于什么? |
[39:31] | Based on the identification of said employee as a suspect | 基于一个被当成 疑犯的雇员的证供 |
[39:35] | in a criminal investigation involving illegal drugs. | 在一个有违法药品 的犯罪现场 |
[39:39] | “Through reliable and credible sources.” That’s how the policy goes,right? | “通过可靠的和可信的信息来源” 规定上是这么说的,对吧? |
[39:45] | Who was your source, Sergeant Stetler? | 你的信息来源又是 什么,斯戴特勒警官? |
[39:47] | Uh,Mr.,uh,Johnny Nixon. | 呃…乔尼 尼克松先生 |
[39:50] | Let me get this clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[39:52] | Your source is a known drug trafficker and accomplice to murder?Is that right? | 你的信息来自于一个毒品贩子 而且还是谋杀案的帮凶?是不是? |
[40:02] | What about the urine test? | 那尿液检查呢? |
[40:05] | Delko tested positive. | 德科检测出是阳性的 |
[40:07] | His exposure was passive. | 他是被动接触到的 |
[40:11] | Do you have any evidence that the THC came from active use? | 还有没有别的证据表明 四氢大麻酚来源于活性使用? |
[40:13] | Well,there is really no way to tell if… | 实在没有办法来判断… |
[40:21] | No. | 没有 |
[40:23] | Sergeant Stetler,if that’s all you have,then I’m afraid… | 斯戴特勒警官,如果这就是 你有的全部证据,恐怕我… |
[40:25] | …my office could never take the word of a doper over that of a cop. | 我的部门不可能相信一个 贩毒者,对警察的那番话 |
[40:29] | – Miss West,there are other considerations… – We’re done here. | – 韦斯特小姐,还有别的… – 我们到此结束 |
[40:32] | I would agree. | 我很赞同 |
[40:51] | H. | 老霍 |
[40:53] | I want to apologize for not coming to you sooner. | 我要为没有早点找你而道歉 |
[40:56] | Eric,you were taking care of your family. | 艾瑞克,你是在保护你的家人 |
[40:59] | Yeah,if anyone can understand that,it’s you. | 是的,如果有人可以理解的话 那个人就是你 |
[41:03] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[41:04] | Look,H… | 听着,老霍… |
[41:07] | I understand the damage this could have caused all of us. | 我知道这么做已经 伤害到了我们大家 |
[41:14] | You have my word, it won’t happen again. | 我保证不会再发生了 |
[41:15] | Good, | 很好 |
[41:17] | because it can’t. You understand? | 因为你不能,明白? |
[41:19] | – I know. – All right. | – 明白 – 很好 |
[41:21] | She’s lucky to have you. | 有你她很幸福 |
[41:25] | – It’s the other way around. – Yeah. | – 对我来说也是如此 |
[41:45] | ” CSI:miami Season 04 Episode 10 ” -=END=- | – 是的 |