时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Have a nice day. | 有个愉快的一天 |
[00:20] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[00:28] | Definitely. | 毫无疑问 |
[00:39] | You got to be kidding me.Come on. | 开什么玩笑 快点 |
[00:41] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[00:43] | Your machine ate my card. | 你们提款机吞了我的卡 |
[00:45] | Well, I’m sorry,Mr. Delko, | 很抱歉, 戴科先生, |
[00:47] | but your checking account is overdrawn. | 但是您的帐户已超支 |
[00:48] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:49] | I just deposited my last paycheck. | 我刚存入上个月的薪水 |
[00:51] | Well, it’s depleted. | 显示为用尽了 |
[00:53] | – Mostly cash withdrawals. – Okay, fine. | – 几乎都是提现 – 好, 很好 |
[00:56] | – Who do I need to see about a loan? – Everybody down! | – 贷款应该找谁谈? – 全部趴下! |
[00:58] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[01:00] | Do it, get down! | 照做, 趴下! |
[01:03] | I said everyone down on the floor! | 我说全部人趴下! |
[01:09] | Get down on the floor! | 趴在地板上! |
[01:09] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[01:14] | Everybody down! | 每个人都趴下! |
[01:15] | Not you– | 除了你 |
[01:16] | up, up, up! | 起来, 起来, 起来! |
[01:18] | Money in your bottom drawer, put it in that. | 把底抽屉里的钱, 扔进来 |
[01:19] | You! You the manager? | 你! 你是经理? |
[01:21] | Come on! | 过来! |
[01:22] | Let’s go!Let’s go! | 跟我走! 跟我走! |
[01:24] | Move it! Come on! | 装袋! 快点! |
[01:26] | Hurry up! | 赶快! |
[01:29] | All of it, all of it. | 全部, 全部 |
[01:34] | Now come on. | 立刻过来 |
[01:36] | You’re coming with us! | 你跟我们走! |
[01:38] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们撤, 我们撤 |
[01:43] | Ooh… | 噢… |
[01:44] | bonus round! | 到处是奖励! |
[01:45] | Tap that stuff. | 试试那个 |
[01:48] | Please… | 不要… |
[01:50] | Chill. | 寒颤呢 |
[01:51] | It’ll be over before you know it. | 比你想的要快得多哦 |
[01:55] | Miami-Dade PD! | 迈阿密戴德 警察! |
[02:00] | Cop! | 差佬! |
[02:00] | Take him out! | 抓他出来! |
[02:07] | You kill us,you kill him! | 你杀我们, 等于杀他! |
[02:21] | Miss, you hold on,okay? | 女士, 你坚持下,好吗? |
[02:23] | You hold on. | 请你坚持下 |
[02:25] | Hold on. | 坚持 |
[02:26] | This is Delko, CSI. | 我是CSI戴科 |
[02:28] | Armed robbery just occurred at Dade Mutual Bank on Flagler. | 弗莱格勒 戴德银行发生武装抢劫案 |
[02:31] | Suspects heavily armed and in flight. | 抢匪持重型武器在逃中 |
[02:33] | I need rescue immediately! | 我需要支援, 马上! |
[02:35] | I’ve got three gunshot victims, | 我这有3个中枪伤员, |
[02:36] | at least one critical. | 至少一个危在旦夕 |
[02:38] | Hold on, Miss. | 坚持, 女士 |
[02:40] | Don’t give up, | 别放弃, |
[02:41] | fight it. | 加油 |
[02:42] | Come on! | 千万别! |
[02:43] | Miss? | 女士? |
[02:44] | Hold on, Miss. | 挺住, 女士 |
[02:46] | Stay with me. | 别走 |
[02:47] | Come on! | 挺住! |
[02:48] | Miss! | 女士! |
[03:01] | That’s some piece of hardware, Alexx. | 是重型枪支, 艾莉克丝 |
[03:05] | Who do we have here? | 看看是个什么人? |
[03:12] | He’s just a boy,Horatio. | 他还只是个孩子,霍瑞修 |
[03:15] | 18, maybe 19 years old. | 18或者19岁 |
[03:19] | No ID. | 没有证件 |
[03:21] | But I did find this. | 但我找到这个 |
[03:23] | Some kind of a clicker. | 像个计数器 |
[03:25] | Club bouncers use them to keep track of how many patrons they let in. | 夜店保镖用它记录进场人数 |
[03:28] | I think we’ll agree this is no bouncer. | 这并没有保镖 |
[03:31] | Nothing about this makes sense. | 这跟本不合常理 |
[03:33] | The vault’s untouched. | 保险箱没被动过 |
[03:34] | There are eight teller stations filled with cash | 共八个柜台 |
[03:36] | and they onlyrob one? | 而他们只强了一个? |
[03:37] | Then attempted a rape in the middle of a hot crime? | 还在紧要关口企图强暴? |
[03:40] | Nothing they’ve done was logical. | 他们的行为无逻辑可言 |
[03:42] | Maybe not to us. | 或许仅对我们而言 |
[03:46] | What’s going on, Horatio? | 怎么了, 霍瑞修? |
[03:48] | Alexx… | 艾莉克丝… |
[03:49] | Miami has a new breed of criminal. | 迈阿密添了一种罪犯 |
[03:52] | *Yeah!* | “都市里的地狱来客” |
[04:04] | CSI Miami Season 04 Episode 09 | |
[04:15] | *We don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:19] | *Don’t get fooled again* | |
[04:23] | *No, no!* | |
[04:54] | Bronson, do me a favor | 伯金斯, 帮我个忙 |
[04:55] | and make sure Wolfe gets a picture of this. | 让沃尔夫看看这个照片 |
[04:57] | One of these guys was wearing Heelys. | 其中有个家伙穿着滑滑鞋(根部藏有滑轮的鞋) |
[05:01] | Get down right now! | 立刻倒下! |
[05:18] | Your eye looks better, | 你的眼睛看起来好多了, |
[05:19] | guess the antibiotic’s working. | 估计抗生素奏效了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的, 我没事儿 |
[05:22] | Ryan, can I have word? | 赖恩, 我能说吗? |
[05:24] | No. | 不 |
[05:25] | No, no, no. | 不, 不, 不 |
[05:25] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[05:26] | Zero, zip. | 全无, 封嘴 |
[05:27] | Ryan, if you don’t deal with this, | 赖恩, 如果你置之不理, |
[05:28] | – it’s going to bite you in… – Look, | – 会把你拖跨的… – 瞧, |
[05:30] | my colleague almost got killed. | 我同事差点被杀了 |
[05:32] | So, until we catch these guys, | 所以, 除非逮到那群家伙, |
[05:34] | I’m not going to say another word to you. | 我不会再和你谈 |
[05:36] | It’s your loss. | 是你的损失 |
[05:37] | I’ll survive. | 我会很好 |
[05:43] | The bank’s security system indicates you were the first to activate your alarm. | 银行保安系统显示你是第一个按警报的人 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I had a bad feeling as soon as I saw them at the door. | 是的, 他们一进门我就感到不妙 |
[05:49] | Those masks? | 那些面具? |
[05:50] | It’s never Halloween at a bank. | 银行从不庆祝万圣前夜 |
[05:53] | What’d you do after you activated the alarm? | 启动警报后你接着做了什么? |
[05:54] | I gave him everything in my drawer. | 我把抽屉里全部都了给他 |
[05:56] | Eighteen thousand. | 一万八千美金 |
[05:58] | Did you manage to insert a dye pack? | 你插入爆染板了吗? (银行专用防盗器) |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:00] | I thought they’d notice. | 我以为他们会发现 |
[06:02] | Ya-ow! | 呀-噢! |
[06:03] | You– up, up, up! | 你– 起来, 起来, 起来! |
[06:04] | Money in the bottom drawer. | 把抽屉里的钱 |
[06:06] | Put it in that bag. | 放进袋子里 |
[06:07] | Move it! Come on! | 动作! 快点! |
[06:22] | Now!Come on! | 现在! 赶快! |
[06:25] | But when they didn’t shoot me, | 但他们没朝我开枪, |
[06:27] | I realized they didn’t know much about banks. | 我认识到他们不很了解银行的事 |
[06:30] | Just enough to be dangerous. | 足够制造险境 |
[06:31] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[06:32] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会和您保持联络 |
[06:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:37] | Robbers got 18,000 in toto. | 抢匪一共拿了18000美金 |
[06:40] | Good news is, | 好消息是, |
[06:40] | the teller managed to insert a dye pack. | 出纳员插入了爆色板 |
[06:42] | Which is impossible to wash off. | 那个可洗不掉 |
[06:44] | Is the bank manager still in the wind, Frank? | 银行经理仍下落不明, 弗兰克? |
[06:47] | Yeah, Greg Welch. | 是的, 全名格雷格 韦尔奇 |
[06:48] | Patrol checked his home, | 巡警去他家看过, |
[06:49] | no sign of him. | 毫无音讯 |
[06:50] | Okay. What about the thieves’vehicle, any description? | 好的 关于盗贼的车子, 又任何描述吗? |
[06:54] | They were all proned out, | 全部人都被迫卧倒, |
[06:54] | nobody saw a thing. | 什么也没看到 |
[06:56] | – Okay, not necessarily true. – Thanks. | – 好的, 不必要什么都知道 – 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Eric? | 埃里克? |
[06:58] | So according to procedure, | 按照惯例, |
[06:59] | I’m on desk duty, right? | 我开工了, 是吧? |
[07:00] | No, actually, you’re an eyewitness. | 不, 实际上, 你是目击证人 |
[07:03] | How long after they entered did they start shooting the cameras? | 他们进门后多久开始扫射监视器? |
[07:06] | Immediately. | 即刻 |
[07:08] | Get down! | 倒下! |
[07:11] | Get down! | 倒下! |
[07:15] | Okay, where were you? | 好, 你在哪? |
[07:17] | I was talking to the bank manager. | 我正和经理说话 |
[07:21] | But before that, | 但在那之前, |
[07:22] | I was at the ATM. | 我曾在自动提款机那 |
[07:24] | Eric, the ATM has a camera. | 埃里克, 提款机也有监视器 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I’m going to get a hold of the video tapes, | 对, 我这就去拿监视带, |
[07:29] | I’ll get them over to A.V. | 我会送去声像处理部 |
[07:30] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[07:31] | Will do. | 会的 |
[07:37] | The bank had two cameras outside, | 银行外部有两台监视器, |
[07:39] | one on the ATM machine itself, | 一个在提款机上部, |
[07:40] | and another positioned to capture a view of the parking lot. | 另一个可以拍到停车场 |
[07:43] | They were set to take photos at six-second intervals. | 两者皆为6秒一拍 |
[07:45] | – All right, can you split-screen it? – Yeah. | – 好的, 你能分割画片吗? – 当然 |
[07:50] | I can sync them up. | 我可以同步播放 |
[07:53] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:54] | At least your day started out well. | 至少你今天开始得不错 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I almost forgot why I was there. | 是的, 我差点忘了在那干嘛 |
[07:59] | You didn’t get her number? | 你竟没拿到她的电话? |
[08:06] | Well, here’s the robbers’ vehicle. | 嗯, 这就是劫匪的车 |
[08:08] | Wait. Wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[08:09] | Go back a few frames. | 回放几格 |
[08:13] | Look at that– | 看那– |
[08:14] | they drive by and then they back up before they park. | 他们驶过又掉头泊车 |
[08:17] | Okay, they spotted the Hummer. | 好吧, 他们认出那台悍马(警用四驱车) |
[08:19] | That means they knew there was a cop inside. | 表示他们知道里面有警察 |
[08:21] | Then why’d they go into the bank? | 为什么还要进去? |
[08:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:23] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[08:30] | I thought there were three. | 我以为有三个人 |
[08:31] | Well, the driver’s obstructed by the tree. | 是的, 司机被树挡住了 |
[08:33] | Jump ahead. | 跳进 |
[08:38] | Okay, there they are, | 好的, 是他们, |
[08:38] | they’re leaving the bank they have the manager. | 他们挟持着经理正准备离开 |
[08:41] | What about the car? | 车有什么发现? |
[08:43] | Plate’s obstructed, it’s not much. | 被树遮住了, 看不清楚 |
[08:46] | Wait, what’s that on the windshield? | 慢着, 挡风玻璃上是什么? |
[08:48] | Some kind of sticker. | 某种贴纸 |
[08:56] | “Miami University.” | “迈阿密大学” |
[09:02] | Yeah, put me through to the campus police at Miami U. | 是的, 帮我接通迈阿密大学保安部 |
[09:06] | This is Ryan Wolfe, CSI. | 我是CSI赖恩 沃尔夫 |
[09:07] | We think a couple of your students robbed a bank today. | 我们认为你们几个学生今天抢劫了银行 |
[09:09] | One of them parks in parking lot 23A. | 其中一个把车停在23A停车场 |
[09:14] | You did? | 你知道? |
[09:15] | Well, what’s her name? | 好吧, 她叫什么名字? |
[09:18] | Okay, thank you. | 好的, 谢谢 |
[09:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[09:21] | A dye pack exploded on a female student at Miami University. | 迈阿密大学有个女生被爆色板染了一身 |
[09:25] | Really? | 是吗? |
[09:25] | Yeah, campus policecalled P.D. | 对, 校园保安已联系警署 |
[09:27] | They’re bringing her here right now. | 正把她带过来 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | Campus police said | 校内保安说 |
[09:34] | that you came running out of the dorm laundry room screaming. | 你尖叫着从洗衣房冲出来 |
[09:39] | When they checked inside,they found that. | 察看内部时,发现了这个 |
[09:41] | Eighteen-thousand dollars. | 一万八千美金 |
[09:43] | Same amount missing from the bank teller. | 与银行出纳员被抢数额一致 |
[09:46] | I don’t know anything about this money. | 关于这些钱我什么也不知道 |
[09:47] | Really? | 是吗? |
[09:48] | You just stumble on it? | 你只是被绊到了? |
[09:49] | Yeah. I was washing clothes in the dorm basement, | 对 我正在洗衣房洗衫, |
[09:52] | I saw the bag, | 发现了袋子, |
[09:53] | and I figured somebody left their laundry behind. | 然后我以为是谁忘记的衣物 |
[09:56] | I’m nosy, so I looked in and… | 我好管闲事, 所以看了里边有什么… |
[10:05] | Kim, that just doesn’t make sense. | 凯姆, 这不合常理 |
[10:07] | The dye packs explode ten seconds after they pass the bank sensors. | 染色板走出银行10秒自动爆破 |
[10:10] | The university is five miles away from the bank. | 大学距银行五公里 |
[10:15] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道能告诉你什么 |
[10:16] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[10:18] | You guilty about something. | 你心虚什么 |
[10:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[10:25] | I was never supposed to be in the Y dorm. | 我不应该出现在Y栋宿舍里 |
[10:28] | I live in the Quad, | 我住在围院那栋, |
[10:29] | which is a zoo. | 恶劣的地方 |
[10:30] | The machines there are always full– | 永远都抢不到洗衣机– |
[10:32] | if they’re even working at all. | 要是能转也就罢了 |
[10:34] | The Y dorms are, like, | Y栋宿舍的, 则是, |
[10:36] | way new and empty. | 又新又闲 |
[10:39] | Does this stuff come off? | 这东西能弄掉吗? |
[10:41] | It’s methylamino-anthraquinone. | 那是甲氨蒽醌 |
[10:43] | It’s built for longevity, | 为不脱色而用, |
[10:44] | it may take awhile. | 得等上一阵子 |
[10:46] | Great. | 非常好 |
[10:47] | Am I allowed to leave now? | 我能走了吗? |
[10:50] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[10:51] | On what? | 什么情况? |
[10:52] | On if your story checks out. | 看你的故事能否合格 |
[10:58] | You going to call in that Treasury guy? | 你打算召请那个人物? |
[11:00] | Special Agent Elliott? Yeah. | 特派员艾罗特? 是的 |
[11:02] | Does any of that sound hinky to you? | 这听起来难道不可疑吗? |
[11:04] | No more than the rest of this case. | 不会比本案其他疑点多 |
[11:06] | Why would guys rob a bank | 为什么那群人打劫银行后 |
[11:07] | and toss out the money? | 又把钱扔掉? |
[11:08] | Maybe they don’t want it. | 可能他们不想要吧 |
[11:10] | Well, who doesn’t want money? | 有谁不想要钱? |
[11:11] | I didn’t say that it made sense. | 我没说这合常理 |
[11:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | I’ll look at ROs for the vehicles in parking lot 23A, | 我会去调查23A区的那台车, |
[11:17] | see if I can find the driver. | 看能否查到那司机 |
[11:18] | All right, I’m going to get that to Trace. | 好的, 我这就去研究那小线索 |
[11:19] | – Money bag? – Yeah. | – 钱袋子? – 是的 |
[11:21] | – I’ll see you later. – All right. | – 等会见 – 好吧 |
[11:28] | Mr. Wolfe… | 沃尔夫先生… |
[11:30] | is that the money bag? | 这就是装钱的袋子? |
[11:31] | Dye pack pretty much obliterated any chance of finding anything insid. | 爆色板几乎毁了内部所有证据 |
[11:34] | That leaves the outside,doesn’t it? | 至少还有外部, 不是吗? |
[11:40] | Water mark? | 水迹? |
[11:45] | Might get us something. | 或许是个线索 |
[11:47] | There’s one way to find out. | 有个办法得以揭晓 |
[11:49] | It’ll take some time. | 需要些时间 |
[11:50] | Okay, not a problem. | 好, 没问题 |
[11:51] | I’ll be on the cell. | 我等你消息 |
[11:51] | Mr. Wolfe, I got a call from Erica Sikes. | 沃尔夫先生, 艾芮卡 塞克斯刚刚打给我 |
[11:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:58] | I’m really sorry she bothered you. | 我很抱歉她去烦你 |
[12:01] | I… I told her I wouldn’t give her a quote. | 我… 我告诉她我和她无话可说 |
[12:04] | It wasn’t about a quote. | 问题不在于此 |
[12:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[12:12] | I don’t want you to worry about it, okay? | 我不想你分心, 好吗? |
[12:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[12:47] | 40% ethylene glycol solution. | 成分40%乙撑亚胺 |
[12:49] | Yeah, that’s a coolant mixed into water. | 对, 冷却剂参入水 |
[12:51] | It keeps water circulating in subfreezing temperatures. | 让水在冰点下维持流动 |
[12:54] | – I can think of one place at a university that has that. – Yeah. | – 我想到大学哪里有这个 – 是的 |
[13:17] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[13:18] | We don’t need to see the ice. | 我们不是来看冰的 |
[13:20] | We need to see where they make it. | 我们想知道造冰的地方 |
[13:22] | So this is secure all the time, huh? | 这一直是安全的, 啊? |
[13:24] | – Hey, I locked this myself last night. – Okay. | – 嗨, 昨晚我亲自锁的 – 好吧 |
[13:34] | Hey… that’s the bank manager. | 嘿… 银行经理 |
[13:36] | Hey… | 喂… |
[13:39] | Get me out of here, please. | 请把我弄出去 |
[13:41] | All right, all right, hang tight. | 好, 好, 挂紧 |
[13:45] | Mr. Welch, do you remember me? | 韦尔奇先生, 你还记得我吗? |
[13:47] | Eric Delko. | 埃里克 戴科 |
[13:47] | I was at the bank today. | 早晨我也在银行 |
[13:49] | Did you get a look at the guys who put you in here? | 看到挟持你那人的脸了吗? |
[13:52] | They never took their masks off. | 他们从没摘下过面具 |
[13:53] | Did they say anything, | 他们说什么了吗, |
[13:54] | anything at all that might help us? | 任何帮助破案的线索? |
[13:57] | They said they’d kill me if I didn’t tell them. | 他们说如果我不说就杀了我 |
[13:59] | Tell them what? | 说什么? |
[14:00] | About the money drop this afternoon. | 关于今天的空降货币 |
[14:02] | What money drop? | 什么空降货币? |
[14:04] | The Federal Reserve brings in fresh currency for the retail banks in metro Miami, | 联邦储蓄协会将为迈阿密各零售银行送来新纸币 |
[14:09] | once a week, at a specific time. | 每星期一次, 在特定时间 |
[14:11] | So the $18,000 was just a cover to take you hostage, and… | 所以18000美金是抓你为人质的幌子,接下来… |
[14:15] | go after a bigger payday? | 迎接更肥的发薪日? |
[14:16] | Yeah, a huge payday. | 对, 超级发薪日 |
[14:17] | Where’s the drop? | 降落地点? |
[14:18] | It’s at the main branch on West Seventh. | 希塞温斯中心的主楼 |
[14:20] | 1:30, by helicopter. | 下午1:30 直升机 |
[14:22] | That’s in 20 minutes. | 还剩20分钟 |
[14:24] | H., listen,I’ve got the hostage, | 霍, 听好, 我找到了人质, |
[14:25] | and the location of their next hit. | 以及他们下个目标的地点 |
[14:27] | Nice and slow. | 很好慢慢来 |
[14:29] | That’s it, keep coming. | 对, 继续前进 |
[14:31] | Okay, stop! | 好的, 停! |
[14:33] | Yeah, right there, | 很好, 就那, |
[14:33] | right there’s good. | 放那很好 |
[14:34] | Yeah, that’s good. | 对, 非常好 |
[14:37] | Okay, nowdrop the money., | 好的, 现在把钱放下, |
[14:42] | And drop your guns. | 枪也放下 |
[14:43] | I suggest you do the same thing,my friend. | 我劝你也照做, 朋友 |
[14:46] | Put the weapon down, | 放下武器, |
[14:47] | and get on the ground right now. | 跪在地上 |
[14:50] | Uh… | 呃… |
[14:51] | Put your hands behind your head! | 双手脑后! |
[14:58] | Eric, get that mask off him. | 埃里克, 把那面具摘下来 |
[15:06] | Better watch your grill,Johnny Law. | 好戏还在后面, 警察大人 |
[15:08] | We’re still in play. | 我们仍在游戏中 |
[15:10] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[15:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[15:13] | Ah, you heard me. | 啊, 你听到了 |
[15:16] | Put him in the car. | 把他押进车里 |
[15:20] | Ryan… what did that mean? | 赖恩… 那是什么意思? |
[15:25] | H., I got something I got to show you. | 霍, 我有些东西要给你看 |
[15:28] | Let’s do that. | 我们走 |
[15:34] | I kept thinking the bank was like an old case. | 我一直在想本案与一旧案及其相似 |
[15:35] | The thing is, I couldn’t remember which old case. | 问题是想不起哪单旧案 |
[15:39] | Then that kid said what he said up there. | 直到那小子上面一番话 |
[15:41] | He said,”We’re still in play.” | 他说,”我们仍在游戏中” |
[15:49] | Hit the floor! | 命中地板! |
[16:07] | Level two. | 第二关 |
[16:09] | Everything, just like it happened in the bank. | 和银行发生的一模一样 |
[16:11] | Ready? And then this. | 准备好了? 接着 |
[16:18] | Still in play. | 游戏继续 |
[16:22] | Mr. Wolfe… | 沃尔夫先生… |
[16:23] | They seem to be recreating a game. | 看来他们在重演游戏情节 |
[16:25] | A video game. | 一款电视游戏 |
[16:26] | Which explains why they robbed the bank and tossed the money. | 解释了为什么他们打劫却不要钱 |
[16:29] | That’s why they kill peoplewithout provocation. | 以及为什么杀人却不慌张 |
[16:32] | None of this is real to them. | 对他们来说一切都不是现实 |
[16:33] | It will all be very real soon, Mr. Wolfe. | 很快就会变得现实, 沃尔夫先生 |
[16:36] | Quite real. | 非常现实 |
[16:52] | – You got here fast. – Always do when it’s a Calleigh Duquesne 9-1-1. | – 你抵达神速 – 凯莉 达昆斯的电话必随传随到 |
[16:56] | So, dye packs? | 爆色板? |
[16:57] | College student, | 大学生, |
[16:58] | Kim Mills, | 卡蜜 米尔斯, |
[16:59] | she stumbled onto a money bag on campus, | 她在校园里被钱袋绊了一跤, |
[17:01] | said the dye pack exploded on her. | 说于是爆色板就染了她一身 |
[17:02] | Is there any way the dye pack malfunctioned back at the bank? | 什么能使爆色板在银行内就失效? |
[17:05] | Can happen if the thieves somehow bypassed the bank’s sensors, yeah. | 除非盗贼绕过感应装置, 是的 |
[17:08] | – Have you ever seen it happen? – Sure. | – 你亲眼见过吗? – 当然 |
[17:10] | Especially when they take a scared employee with them as hostage, | 尤其带上个惊慌失措的职员为人质, |
[17:12] | someone to show them the ropes. | 找人指出位置 |
[17:13] | Yeah, the suspects got the bank manager, | 对, 嫌犯带上银行经理, |
[17:15] | and he checks out all the way down the line. | 他对这些了如指掌 |
[17:18] | I think your girl’s authentic, but… | 我想那个女生的话可信, 但… |
[17:19] | I’ll interview her just to cover our bases. | 我仍会和她谈谈以便存档 |
[17:21] | Oh, that’d be great, thanks. | 噢, 那太好了, 谢谢 |
[17:22] | And as long as I’m here, | 既然我在这, |
[17:23] | any chance I can look at the recovered money? | 可以让我看看那些钱吗? |
[17:25] | Sure. It’s over in Q.D. | 当然 在证物分析实验室 |
[17:27] | Have at it. | 就在那 |
[17:28] | Calleigh? | 凯莉? |
[17:29] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再见你 |
[17:31] | It’s great to see you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[17:37] | Miss Mills, I’m Special Agent,Peter Elliott with the Treasury Department. | 米尔斯小姐, 我是联邦特派员皮特 埃洛特 |
[17:40] | I going to have to ask you some questions. | 我将要问你几个问题 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Empty your pockets. | 清空你的口袋 |
[17:53] | We found one of those on your dead partner, Junior. | 我们在你死去搭档那找到同样的, 新手 |
[17:56] | He’s not my partner. | 他不是我的搭档 |
[17:59] | Besides, you guys will never guess what the clicker’s for. | 此外, 你们猜不到这东西是干嘛的 |
[18:01] | You use them to add up points, | 你用它增加点数, |
[18:03] | because you’re playing a game,aren’t you? | 因为你正在打游戏, 不是吗? |
[18:07] | You played that game so much,it got boring. | 你整天打游戏,终于厌倦了 |
[18:20] | So you felt you had to go out | 所以你决定走出去 |
[18:21] | and do it for real. | 来点真实刺激的 |
[18:23] | You’re crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[18:26] | That’s why you chose Dade Mutual. | 这就是为何你们选中戴德信托 |
[18:29] | That photograph puts you there. | 照片证明你在现场 |
[18:31] | Your Heelys. | 你的滑滑鞋 |
[18:33] | You saw the Hummer parked outside, | 你们发现停在外边的悍马, |
[18:35] | just like in the game. | 和游戏如出一辙 |
[18:37] | You followed the cop inside. | 你们是冲着警察进去的 |
[18:48] | Because a bank with a police officer is worth more points.Isn’t it? | 因为有警察的银行值很多分 对吧? |
[19:03] | Thousand bonus. | 嘉奖几千 |
[19:05] | Five, if you waste him. | 5千, 如果你水平一般 |
[19:08] | And what if one of your running buddies gets shot in the process? | 如果其中一手足被击到会怎么样? |
[19:10] | Scream? | 怕怕叫? |
[19:12] | Everybody buys it sometime. | 大家都可以接受 |
[19:15] | That’s part of the game. | 那是游戏的一部分 |
[19:16] | We’re looking for your friend with the demon mask? | 我们在找你那个戴魔鬼面具的朋友? |
[19:21] | If I dime him out, | 如果我把他供出来, |
[19:22] | that’s minus, | 那可是要扣分的, |
[19:23] | what, 500 points. | 多少, 500分 |
[19:24] | If you don’t, it’s 25 to life. | 如果你不供, 那就是25年监禁 |
[19:27] | I’m already ahead on points. | 我积分已经领先了 |
[19:30] | Besides, good behavior… | 此外, 表现还不错… |
[19:34] | I’ll be out in… ten. | 等我出来… 十年 |
[19:37] | 30’s the new 20, chief. | 三十几岁很不错, 老大 |
[19:40] | Inventive. | 想得不错 |
[19:42] | Take him. | 押下去 |
[19:49] | So… what’s the next step? | 那么… 下一步是? |
[19:52] | Well, we figure out Demon’s next step, Frank. | 我们已估到魔鬼的下一步棋, 弗兰克 |
[19:55] | If he’s still playing, | 如果他仍在玩 |
[19:56] | he’ll hit whatever’s next on the game,won’t he? | 游戏中有的他都会试试, 不是吗? |
[19:57] | Let’s talk to the man who wrote the game. | 我们去和编游戏的人谈谈 |
[20:01] | You are the president of Trans International? | 你就是传思国际公司的会长? |
[20:03] | Urban Hellraiser is our top seller. | 《都市魔魂》是我们最畅销之产品 |
[20:05] | 800,000 units sold last quarter alone. | 仅上一季就卖了八万份 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna need a breakdown on your game. | 我需要你游戏的攻关秘集 |
[20:10] | Where the player goes, | 玩家将出现的地点, |
[20:11] | what he has to do, | 玩家必完成的任务, |
[20:12] | when and how. | 时间以及方式 |
[20:13] | Sorry, but that’s proprietary. | 抱歉, 这关系知识产权 |
[20:15] | You wouldn’t ask Colonel Sanders about his 11 herbs and spices, right? | 你向KFC老爷爷打听辣味鸡的配方, 是吧? |
[20:18] | But here’s the difference: | 但是现在另当别论 |
[20:19] | there’s a crime spree in Miami based on your game. | 根据你的游戏, 迈阿密发生了一起疯狂打劫案 |
[20:23] | Our in-house counsel informs me | 我们的法律顾问今天通知了我 |
[20:24] | that any similarities between this morning’s events | 今早的事件和我们的游戏若有任何相似 |
[20:27] | and our game are purely coincidental. | 那纯属巧合 |
[20:29] | I want you to tell that to the family of the dead bank teller. | 我希望你和死去出纳员的家属报告 |
[20:35] | Look… | 瞧… |
[20:36] | I have a board to answer to… stockholders. | 我还要在董事会作解释… 一堆股东 |
[20:39] | My hands are tied. | 我紧张到手都湿了 |
[20:40] | Well, maybe a night in lockup will help untie them. | 好吧, 或许一晚的监禁足以帮你解压 |
[20:43] | Guys, I’d love to help, really. | 伙计们, 我希望可以帮上忙, 真的 |
[20:45] | But if you want to know what’s in the game, well… | 但如果你想知道游戏里发生什么, 那… |
[20:48] | I suggest you play it. | 我建议你自己去玩 |
[20:49] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时, |
[20:50] | Detective Tripp here is going to arrest you for obstruction of justice. | 探员崔勃先要以妨碍司法程序逮捕你 |
[20:58] | Mr. Wolfe, I want you to do me a favor. | 沃尔夫先生, 我想你帮我个忙 |
[21:01] | Play the game. | 去打游戏 |
[21:17] | You seen Peter Elliott? | 你见过皮特 埃洛特? |
[21:19] | Is that that federal guy, | 那个金融特派员, |
[21:20] | with the salt and pepper hair? | 留着椒盐色的头发? |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:22] | Yeah, he poked his head in, | 噢, 他一头撞进来, |
[21:23] | and he wanted the Questioned Documents lab. | 要找证物分析实验室 |
[21:25] | You sent him to Fingerprints, right? | 你把他送去指纹鉴定科, 是吧? |
[21:26] | Yeah, of course. | 是的, 当然 |
[21:28] | He’s just here to see Calleigh, anyway. | 他就是为了凯莉而来的, 随他啦 |
[21:29] | Yeah, he’s had a thing for Calleigh | 是的, 他对凯莉有意思 |
[21:31] | since the first money case they worked together. | 打从第一次他们合作的经济案起 |
[21:33] | You get anything yet? | 你找到什么线索了吗? |
[21:35] | I can’t get past the second level… | 我还是过不了第二关… |
[21:37] | ’cause you keep shooting me! | ‘因为你一直朝我开火! |
[21:38] | What? | 啊? |
[21:39] | It’s not you,it’s the cop in this game. | 不是说你,是游戏里的差佬 |
[21:42] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[21:44] | Try again. | 重试 |
[21:52] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[21:53] | It’s just like this morning,in the bank. | 和今天早晨银行发生的一模一样 |
[21:59] | I wish I could have saved that teller. | 我要是能救她就好了 |
[22:01] | At least you were there for the girl. | 起码你救了那个女孩 |
[22:03] | In the game,she’s worth a thousand points. | 游戏里,她值一千点 |
[22:06] | For raping her? | 指强奸她? |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Now you know why I stopped playing this game at home. | 现在你知道了为什么在家时我没继续玩这个游戏 |
[22:12] | Anyways, game pretty much follows everything that’s happened so far. | 不管怎么说, 到目前为止游戏和案件进展一致 |
[22:15] | You rob the bank, | 你去抢银行, |
[22:16] | you grab the bank manager, | 你劫持银行经理, |
[22:17] | you kill the teller. | 你杀了那个出纳员 |
[22:18] | Level two. | 第二关 |
[22:19] | Manager tells them where the money drop is. | 经理告诉他们降落地点 |
[22:21] | But getting busted by CSI wasn’t part of the plan. | 但CSI的搅合并不是计划中一部分 |
[22:24] | Yeah, or the game. | 对啊, 对游戏而言 |
[22:27] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[22:29] | It says, “Sniper mode.” | 显示, “阻击手功能” |
[22:31] | Sniper?I didn’t see a sniper there today. | 阻击手? 我今天在那没看见阻击手 |
[22:34] | Doesn’t mean there wasn’t one on a nearby building, watching. | 并不表示附近楼上没有, 看着 |
[22:37] | Well, then why didn’t he take a shot? | 好吧, 那他为什么不射击? |
[22:39] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法可以得知 |
[22:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:41] | Hold on, not you. | 等等, 不是你 |
[22:42] | You stay and play the game. | 你呆在这继续打游戏 |
[22:43] | You’re the only one that knows how. | 你是唯一会打游戏的人 |
[22:45] | Yeah, but then I lose the collar. | 是啊, 但我就不能去逮捕嫌犯了 |
[22:46] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[22:48] | Keep playing, game boy. | 继续玩吧, 游戏机(一种掌上游戏机) |
[23:09] | Got a jacketed casing. | 发现一颗完好的子弹 |
[23:10] | It’s a 3-0-8. | 3-0-8的子弹 |
[23:12] | That’s a sniper’s round, Eric. | 当时这却有一个阻击手, 埃里克 |
[23:15] | Well, if there was a sniper here, | 倘若那时阻击手真在这, |
[23:16] | why didn’t he fire on us? | 为什么他不朝我们开枪? |
[23:17] | That’s how it works in the game. | 那时游戏中应该上演的 |
[23:20] | Area looks pretty clear to me. | 对我来说这现场太过整洁了 |
[23:22] | Yes, but it wasn’t a couple of hours ago, was it? | 是的, 但那并不是几个小时前的事情, 对吧? |
[23:25] | A couple of hours ago, | 几个小时前, |
[23:26] | the Fed helicopter was here. | 联邦银行的直升机就在那 |
[23:28] | The position was different than it is in the game. | 位置和游戏中的有所不同 |
[23:30] | It must have blocked any shot he might have had. | 它必定挡住了他的射击目标 |
[23:33] | What did he do after we arrested his… | 他做了些什么,在我们逮捕他的… |
[23:38] | his partner? | 他的搭档之后? |
[23:39] | Eric, do you see that? | 埃里克, 看到了吗? |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:42] | Looks like the mask Demon wore in the robbery. | 看起来像抢劫银行那个家伙的面具 |
[23:55] | You think leaving this mask behind was part of the game? | 你认为留下这个面具是游戏的一部分? |
[23:57] | I don’t know, but if we can get his DNA off it, | 不知道, 只要在上面取得他的DNA, |
[24:00] | we can beat him at his own game. | 我们就可以在他自己的游戏里打败他 |
[24:12] | Did Valera swab it for DNA? | 瓦勒拉用那个提取DNA? |
[24:14] | Yeah, she said the guy salivated all over it, just breathing. | 是的, 她说单凭呼吸, 那家伙的唾液喷得到处都是 |
[24:18] | So she’s analyzing it now. | 所以她正在分析结果 |
[24:20] | Maybe the mask will give us something while we wait. | 或许在我们等待时, 面具就可以提供些线索 |
[24:22] | That’s right, biometrics. | 有道理, 符合生物统计学 |
[24:24] | So these things are custom fitted? | 所以这些面具都是定做的? |
[24:25] | Yeah, most jocks insist on it. | 是得, 是很多大学运动狂指定的 |
[24:27] | They usually mold the mask straight off the athlete’s face. | 通常直接在运动员脸上塑造 |
[25:09] | Our suspect must have customized it. | 嫌犯一定是定做的 |
[25:17] | So we could know what Demon looks like. | 所以我们可以知道魔鬼的长相了 |
[25:20] | Some work to do first. | 需要些准备工作 |
[25:22] | There are 80 nodal points on the human face. | 人脸脸部有80个交叉点 |
[25:25] | And we need about 17 for the facial recognition program to make a comparison. | 我们大概需要17个给脸部辨认软件比较 |
[25:31] | You got to love it. | 你会爱上它的 |
[25:32] | The guy wears the mask for protection | 这个伙计本来为了保护而戴面具 |
[25:34] | and it ends up nailing him. | 结果让他因此被逮 |
[25:37] | What are you using for a database? | 你哪个数据库? |
[25:39] | The Miami U. Student Facebook. | 买阿密大学注册学生档案 |
[25:41] | Why not start with the athletes? | 怎么不从运动部的人下手? |
[25:42] | Already spoke to the athletic director. | 已经和运动部总监谈过 |
[25:44] | He said that no current athlete wears one of these masks. | 他说现役选手没人再戴这种面具了 |
[25:47] | How many students are in there? | 档案共包括多少学生? |
[25:49] | About 17,000 guys. | 一万七千个男生左右 |
[25:51] | Oh, my God. | 噢, 天啊 |
[25:53] | You’re gonna be in for some overtime. | 你大概要为此加班了 |
[25:54] | All right, let me know. | 好吧, 倒时通知我 |
[25:56] | Will do. | 一定 |
[26:07] | Level two. | 第二关 |
[26:20] | Want to get the door for me? | 能帮我留着门吗? |
[26:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:29] | You are entering a new level. | 你已进入下一关 |
[26:30] | Level three. | 第三关 |
[26:52] | How’s our coed? | 那个大学女生呢? |
[26:53] | She checked out. | 她已离开 |
[26:53] | Homicide released her. | 杀人犯把她释放了 |
[26:55] | Did you visit the stolen money? | 你看过那些钱了吗? |
[26:56] | Eventually. | 最后 |
[26:57] | One of your video guys sent me on a wild goose chase. | 你们一个处理图像的伙计把我送去一个好地方 |
[26:59] | Rank on the federal agent. | 对联邦官员的抗议 |
[27:01] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:03] | I apologize on their behalf. | 我代表他们道歉 |
[27:04] | Not necessary. | 不需要啦 |
[27:05] | But I could play it up, | 但我可以加把劲, |
[27:07] | ask you to grab a drink with me when you get off tonight. | 请你下班后一起喝一杯 |
[27:10] | Um… well, I tell you what. | 嗯… 好吧, 让我告诉你吧 |
[27:13] | We catch these gamers,I’ll make it a whole dinner. | 等抓到这些玩游戏的, 我把它升为一顿晚餐 |
[27:16] | – Horatio. – Yeah. | – 霍瑞修 – 是的 |
[27:18] | I just got to the next level. | 我刚刚进入下一关 |
[27:20] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[27:21] | It’s a police station. | 那是个警察局 |
[27:21] | – Player has to go in and steal the evidence against him. – In real life, | – 玩家必须潜入警署偷出对他们不利的证据 – 在现实中, |
[27:24] | we store the evidence here at CSI. | 我们在CSI保管证据 |
[27:26] | Mr. Wolfe, go down and alert security right now. | 沃夫特先生, 即可下楼启动保安系统 |
[27:40] | Give me the mask! | 把面具给我! |
[27:43] | Give me the mask! | 把面具给我! |
[27:44] | Do it or I’ll blow your head off! | 照做否则我崩了你的脑袋! |
[27:47] | Do it, now! | 照做, 现在! |
[28:00] | 5,000 points, | 五千点, |
[28:01] | bitch! | 婊子! |
[28:04] | Add ’em up! | 把它们加上去! |
[28:15] | Don’t do it! | 住手! |
[28:24] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[28:37] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[28:51] | It’s your call. | 是你自找的 |
[29:08] | Tech-Nine. | |
[29:09] | Same type of gun used at the bank. | 和银行那时用的相同 |
[29:11] | Expensive arsenal for a college budget. | 对一个大学生而言, 奢侈的军事采购啊 |
[29:13] | It sure is. | 绝对是 |
[29:14] | Tripp traced the serial numbers | 崔勃根据银行那把TEC-9的序列号追踪到 |
[29:15] | from the bank Tech-Nine to a stolen shipment out of Tampa, | 属于坦帕(佛罗里达一城市)一被盗货船 |
[29:17] | and I bet we’ll find this gun matches. | 我打赌这把枪也一样 |
[29:19] | Okay, what’s your name, son? | 好吧, 你叫什么名字, 孩子? |
[29:21] | Glasses. | 眼镜 |
[29:22] | Not your game name, | 不是游戏代号, |
[29:23] | what’s your real name? | 你的真实姓名? |
[29:26] | Michael Page. | 迈克尔 培治 |
[29:28] | Okay, get him up, please. | 好的, 请把他弄起来 |
[29:32] | That hurts! | 疼啊! |
[29:33] | Real bullets are funny like that, Michael. | 真子弹就是那么滑稽, 迈克尔 |
[29:35] | Get him a paramedic, | 给他一颗止疼片, |
[29:37] | but put him in the box. | 但先别拆开 |
[29:41] | How’s Agent Elliott? | 特派员埃洛特怎么样了? |
[29:42] | Calleigh is at the E.R. | 凯莉在急救中心 |
[29:44] | with him right now. | 正陪着她 |
[29:45] | This gang is bigger than we thought. | 这群歹徒比我们想象的要来头大 |
[29:46] | Or the game is bigger. | 或许游戏更残酷 |
[29:49] | We’re at a dead end now. | 我们正站在死胡同里 |
[29:50] | Not necessarily, Eric. | 不一定, 埃里克 |
[29:54] | ‘Cause Glasses left his glasses. | 因为眼镜留下来了他的眼镜 |
[30:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:05] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨, 你还好吧? |
[30:09] | I-I really… | 我-我真的… |
[30:10] | I want to apologize for leaving the evidence locker open. | 我感到很抱歉没把证物锁好 |
[30:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:13] | Look, nothing got taken. | 瞧, 什么也没丢 |
[30:15] | You’re okay. | 你安然无恙 |
[30:16] | That’s what’s important. | 才是最重要的 |
[30:22] | Guy who was just holding a gun to my head was wearing those. | 用枪指着我头的那个家伙戴着这个 |
[30:25] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[30:32] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[30:33] | That’s what your guy was looking at before the bullets started flying. | 是那个家伙扫射前看到的场景 |
[30:36] | Like virtual reality. | 像虚拟现实 |
[30:38] | Sort of. | 算是 |
[30:39] | Yeah, there’s a camera built on to the frame of these things. | 是的, 这个东西自带一个定格拍照的相机 |
[30:42] | And the camera projects an image onto the left lens. | 接着相机把图像投射在左镜片上 |
[30:44] | Lens is optic-embedded. | 镜面再被视频镶入 |
[30:46] | Looks like a blueprint, but in 3-D. | 更像个设计图, 但是三维的 |
[30:49] | It’s sort of familiar. | 看起来很熟悉 |
[30:50] | Matter of fact, | 实际上, |
[30:51] | that’s the remodeled lab. | 那就是改造实验室 |
[30:52] | Yeah, that’s DNA, right there. | 是的, 那是DNA, 就在那 |
[30:55] | I specified a few changes after the floor plans were drawn up, but… | 一楼图纸完成后我曾作少许修改, 但… |
[31:07] | And the plans for the lab have to be secure. | 而且实验室的设计图纸是保密的 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[31:10] | I worked with an architectural firm. | 我曾和那建筑设计院合作过 |
[31:12] | What was the name of the firm? | 那公司叫什么? |
[31:14] | KNB Design. | KNB设计 |
[31:15] | Miami.Downtown. | 迈阿密市中心 |
[31:17] | Big loft space. | 宽敞的顶楼空间 |
[31:18] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna call and get a list of their employees. | 我这就打电话取得他们的客户名单 |
[31:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | You look like you’re in pain, Michael. | 你看起来疼的不轻啊, 迈克尔 |
[31:34] | I want Demon’s real name. | 我要知道魔鬼的真实姓名 |
[31:37] | – I don’t know how it got this far. – Yes, you do, Michael. | – 我不知道事情怎么会演变成这样 – 不, 你当然知道, 迈克尔 |
[31:40] | Yes, you do. | 不, 你清楚地很 |
[31:41] | You had an internship at an architectural firm, | 建筑设计院你有内线, |
[31:43] | you got the blueprints for CSI, | 你拿到了CSI的设计图纸, |
[31:45] | you broke in and shot a lot of innocent people. | 你破门而入并射伤了大量无辜的人 |
[31:47] | So what’s his name? | 所以他叫什么名字? |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:52] | Michael, the faster you tell me, | 迈克尔, 越早开口, |
[31:53] | the faster you go to the hospital. | 越早得以去医院 |
[31:55] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[31:59] | I met Demon online. | 我在网上和魔鬼交涉 |
[32:01] | That’s how I met all the other players. | 也是我联系其他玩家的路径 |
[32:03] | I only know him by his screen name. | 我只知道他的网名 |
[32:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[32:06] | Where would he hang out? | 他会在哪出现? |
[32:08] | The only place we have in common is the research library at Miami U. | 唯一我们共知的地方是迈阿密大学图书馆 |
[32:12] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[32:13] | Why the library? | 为什么是图书馆? |
[32:14] | We bring our stuff so the points can be validated. | 为使点数生效,我们必须带去我们的证据 |
[32:18] | Guy named Wizard keeps track. | 一个叫巫道的伙计保管全部证据 |
[32:20] | Maybe he can tell you where Demon is. | 或许他能告诉你魔鬼在哪 |
[32:22] | The scorekeeper. | 记数员 |
[32:23] | Evan Walsh. | 埃文 沃尔什 |
[32:24] | He’s always there. | 他总是在那 |
[32:25] | Okay, take him to the hospital. | 好吧, 把他送去医院 |
[32:31] | Eric, Miami University,meet me there. | 埃里克, 迈阿密大学碰头 |
[32:40] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:43] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:45] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:47] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:49] | – Your dead… – He’s gone. | -你死了… -他死了 |
[32:51] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:53] | Your dead. Your dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[32:56] | – Eric, turn that off, please. – Yeah. | – 埃里克, 劳驾把那个关掉 – 是的 |
[33:02] | Well, this kid was at the center of the game. | 这孩子曾是游戏的中枢系统 |
[33:04] | He knew ever playerand every crime. | 他对每个玩家个犯罪现场都了如指掌 |
[33:07] | Yup, and he lost his life for it. | 是的, 而且为此赔了性命 |
[33:10] | I’ll call the M.E. | 我连线法医 |
[33:17] | Alexx? | 艾莉克丝? |
[33:18] | One day. | 一天内 |
[33:19] | Three bodies under the age of 21. | 三具未成年尸体 |
[33:21] | I don’t like it, Horatio. | 我不喜欢, 霍瑞修 |
[33:22] | Neither will their parents,Alexx. | 家长们也不会好过, 艾莉克丝 |
[33:24] | Cause of death? | 死因? |
[33:25] | From the crystals on his skin, | 根据他皮肤上的结晶体, |
[33:27] | I’d say he went into renal failure. | 我判断他死于肾衰竭 |
[33:29] | Computer log says | 电脑记录表明- |
[33:30] | that he’s been playing non-stop for 70 hours. | 他已70小时无间歇打机 |
[33:42] | Level two. | 第二关 |
[33:46] | A look around this place confirms that, Eric. | 环顾四周就可确认, 埃里克 |
[33:50] | Yeah. Looks like he urinated in these bottles, too. | 是的 看起来他就在这些瓶子里解手 |
[33:53] | Drank diuretics for three days, | 三天来一直喝这利尿剂, |
[33:54] | didn’t sleep,didn’t eat. | 不吃不睡 |
[33:56] | The poor baby’s heart gave out. | 可怜的孩子就这样死了 |
[33:58] | So, he played… | 所以说, 他一直… |
[34:00] | to death, Alexx. | 玩到死, 艾莉克丝 |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | Here’s his scoreboard. | 这是他的记数板 |
[34:11] | Says Demon has over 20,000 points. | 表明魔鬼已经超过两万分了 |
[34:13] | Life and death reduced to points on a board,Eric. | 生与死简化成点数尽在一张板上, 埃里克 |
[34:17] | Well, we’ve got items brought here for validation, | 呃, 这有证明点数的账目, |
[34:19] | just like the kid said. | 和那个孩子说的一致 |
[34:20] | And we have some more Tech-Nines right there. | 而且还有其它一些TEC-9枪支 |
[34:23] | Yeah. Well, | 很好 好吧, |
[34:24] | this Wizard kept a record of everything. | 巫道记录详尽 |
[34:28] | “1312 Surf Street.” | “萨伏大街1312号” |
[34:30] | Surf Street? | 萨伏大街? |
[34:31] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪 |
[34:32] | Come on, Eric. | 赶快, 埃里克 |
[34:44] | All right, we’ll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. | 好的, 甜心, 明天见 |
[34:48] | – Police! Everybody down! – Hold it right there. Don’t move. | – 警察! 都倒下! – 在那别动 |
[34:52] | Eric, who do we have here? | 埃里克, 这是个人是谁? |
[34:54] | His name’s Carl Hiatt. | 他的名字叫卡尔 赫勒特 |
[34:56] | Hey, what is this? | 嘿, 这是干什么? |
[34:57] | I have clients coming any minute. | 我随时有客人登门 |
[34:58] | Mr. Hiatt, you’re gonna have to reschedule those clients. | 赫勒特先生, 看来你必须重拟一份会客表 |
[35:01] | Got more Tech-Nines there, too. | 同样发现很多TEC-9 |
[35:03] | No doubt, part of the stolen shipment Detective Tripp is looking for. | 不置可否, 正是崔勃探员在找的那批货 |
[35:07] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[35:09] | Look, the guy delivers me the guns, | 瞧, 有个人发给我那些枪支, |
[35:12] | pays me some cash to give them to these kids. | 付钱让我转交给那群孩子 |
[35:15] | They knock on the door, | 他们敲门, |
[35:16] | give me a password, | 说出密码, |
[35:17] | I give them up. | 我就给他们 |
[35:18] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:18] | Who’s the guy? | 发货的那个人是谁? |
[35:20] | No idea. | 天晓得 |
[35:21] | I never see him. | 我从没见过他 |
[35:22] | Everything’s online. | 什么都在网上完成 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, Carl. | 你应该更醒目点, 卡尔 |
[35:31] | Maybe not, Eric. | 或许不只, 埃里克 |
[35:35] | Well… | 好吧… |
[35:38] | Trance International. | 传思国际公司 |
[35:40] | That’s familiar. | 挺耳熟啊 |
[35:49] | Dr. Forrest, dial 118, please. | 佛雷斯医生, 请联系118号 |
[35:51] | Dr. Forrest, please dial… | 佛雷斯医生, 请联系… |
[35:53] | You’re sure you should be released? | 你确定你可以出院了? |
[35:55] | It’s a couple stitches. | 只是些小破皮 |
[35:56] | It’s no big deal. | 并无大碍 |
[35:56] | I-I just need my release papers. | 我-我只需要出院证明 |
[35:58] | You don’t hurt anywhere else? | 你没伤到其他地方吗? |
[35:59] | I’m okay, Calleigh Nightingale. | 我很好, 凯莉护理长 |
[36:03] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦, 失配一下 |
[36:06] | I got a medical, GSW. | 我带来个中枪伤患 |
[36:07] | Uniforms are with him in the waiting room. | 警察看着他在休息室待命 |
[36:10] | Take your time with him. | 不着急慢慢来 |
[36:11] | Hey, Frank. | 嗨, 弗兰克 |
[36:12] | I’ve got the little twerp shooter from CSI. | 我把那个开枪的小讨厌鬼从CSI带过来 |
[36:14] | How’s your guy? | 你的朋友怎么样了? |
[36:15] | Tough as nails. | 倔强的很 |
[36:16] | I better get back. | 我得走了 |
[36:18] | My guy’s probably up. | 论到我那边那个了 |
[36:19] | – All right.I’ll see you back there. | – 好的 等会儿见 – 好的 |
[36:24] | Agent Peter Elliott– | 调查员皮特 埃洛特– |
[36:25] | I was told he was transported here. | 我被告知他被送到这来了 |
[36:26] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我查查吗? |
[36:27] | Are you from the Treasury Department? | 你是财政部的人吗? 我是他的未婚妻 |
[36:32] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[36:34] | Uh, I was told that he was rushed here? | 唔, 我被告知他立刻被送进来了? |
[36:37] | Uh, yeah. I-I brought him. | 唔, 是啊 我-我把他带来的 |
[36:39] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[36:40] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:41] | I don’t know what he would have done without you. | 我不知道没有你他会怎么样 |
[36:43] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[36:45] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 很好, 他很好 |
[36:46] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[36:47] | Oh. | 噢 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | Trance International, Chris. | 传思国际公司, 克里斯 |
[37:26] | I understand that’s your holding company. | 我了解那是你名下的公司 |
[37:28] | That’s a matter of public record, Lieutenant. | 那是对外公开的, 领导 |
[37:30] | Your company owns quite a bit of real estate, | 你的公司拥有不少地皮, |
[37:32] | particularly a building at 1312 Surf Street. | 尤其有一栋坐落在萨伏大街1312号 |
[37:35] | I own many investment properties. | 我以众多地产傍身 |
[37:37] | Yes, but this building, Chris, | 是的, 但这栋楼, 克雷斯, |
[37:39] | is used for the trafficking of weapons to juveniles. | 用于与孩子间的非法军火传送 |
[37:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:45] | No. That doesn’t matter, | 不过, 没关系, |
[37:47] | because your friend over there is doing quite a bit of talking, Chris. | 因为你那边的朋友说了不少, 克雷斯 |
[37:57] | You used these kids to sell that video game,didn’t you? | 你利用这群孩子推广电视游戏, 不是吗? |
[38:05] | The gaming business is competitive. | 游戏产业竞争激烈 |
[38:06] | I needed an edge. | 我必须挺而走险 |
[38:07] | Real weapons, real locations, | 真实军火, 真实场所, |
[38:10] | and real lives were lost, Chris. | 并且配上真实地性命, 克雷斯 |
[38:15] | I’m not saying anything else till I see my lawyer. | 我律师来之前我保持沉默 |
[38:16] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要说什么 |
[38:17] | I’m gonna talk. | 我说就可以了 |
[38:19] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder | 你现以蓄意策划谋杀被博, |
[38:22] | and the trafficking of illegal firearms. | 以及通运非法枪支 |
[38:26] | I’ll never serve one day in prison. | 我一天都不会在监狱里渡过 |
[38:27] | No, you’re right. | 对, 说的没错 |
[38:29] | You are right, sir, | 你是对的, 先生, |
[38:30] | because you are gonna serve thousands of them. | 因为你会在里住上成百上千年 |
[38:34] | Take him away, please. | 劳驾把他带走 |
[38:36] | See you, Chris. | 再会, 克雷斯 |
[38:54] | Good thing the gunman didn’t get away with my swabs. | 歹徒没有桃之夭夭真是太好了 |
[38:56] | Yeah, they didn’t even break the seal. | 是啊, 他们的计划是滴水未漏 |
[38:58] | I’ll process them. | 我这就去化验 |
[39:00] | Can you put a rush on it this time? | 能先作这个吗? |
[39:01] | Cute, Eric. | 你真可爱, 埃里克 |
[39:03] | That the face print program? | 是长相识别软件? |
[39:04] | Yeah, I’ve been running characteristics of Miami University students for hours. | 是啊, 我已经看了几个小时得迈阿密学生 |
[39:09] | H got the guy | 霍瑞修抓到了 |
[39:09] | who was selling the guns, | 卖出枪支的那个人, |
[39:10] | but we still don’t know who Demon is. | 但仍不知道谁是魔鬼 |
[39:17] | Looks like you got a winner. | 看起来有人中奖了 |
[39:19] | Yeah. John Berg. Sophomore. | 是的 约翰 伯格 大学二年级 |
[39:21] | He used to play ball. | 曾经打过球 |
[39:22] | I’ll run the DNA, | 我去化验DNA, |
[39:23] | but it feels anticlimactic now. | 本来以为可以帮上忙 |
[39:26] | Cross the Ts, Valera. | 拿出证据吧, 瓦勒拉 |
[39:31] | John Berg. | 约翰 伯格 |
[39:35] | That is not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[39:37] | Biometrics says it is. | 生物测定结果表明它是 |
[39:39] | Mask I had was clear. | 我那面具是光明正大的 |
[39:40] | Paid 300 bucks for it. | 花了三百美金 |
[39:42] | It’s worth it for a ball player. | 对一个球员来说值得吗 |
[39:44] | Former player. | 正是球员 |
[39:45] | Blew my knee out a year ago. | 一年前我伤了膝盖 |
[39:47] | Haven’t played since. | 之后就再没打过 |
[39:48] | But you kept your locker key,didn’t you? | 但你储物箱的钥匙在你那, 不是吗? |
[39:50] | I haven’t gone into that locker room in a year. | 我快一年没进过那储物室 |
[39:53] | Just another reminder that I couldn’t play. | 时刻讽刺我再也不能打球了 |
[39:56] | Well, this mask was found near a crime scene. | 是吧, 这面具出现在犯罪现场 |
[40:00] | I got rid of that mask, threw it away. | 我想忘记那面具, 早把它扔了 |
[40:02] | Didn’t need it. | 不再需要了 |
[40:03] | You didn’t until you found another game to play. | 在发现可以玩另一个游戏之前, 你并没有 |
[40:06] | No, no, wait. | 不, 不, 等等 |
[40:08] | I’m not one of those guys you’re looking for. | 我不是你找得那个人 |
[40:10] | I’m no gamer. | 我不打游戏 |
[40:20] | Valera, what’s up? | 瓦尼拉, 怎么了? |
[40:21] | John Berg is not our guy. | 约翰 伯格不是我们找得男生 |
[40:23] | In fact, our guy is not a guy. | 实际上, 我们所谓的男生不是男性 |
[40:25] | The amylogenin was X-X. | 染色体显示X-X |
[40:27] | The mask was worn by a female? | 戴面具的是个女性? |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:29] | Well, you were in the bank. | 你当时在银行 |
[40:30] | Could a female have pulled that off? | 看起来不像个女性吗? |
[40:33] | Tech-Nine’s pretty much unisex to me. | 对我来说TEC-9男女皆可 |
[40:37] | Thanks, Valera. | 谢谢, 瓦勒拉 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[40:49] | I dropped my creds in the melee. | 混乱中我掉了信用卡 |
[40:51] | Well, I’m glad to see that you’re up and okay. | 唔, 很高兴看到你没事儿 |
[40:55] | Heard you met Monica. | 听说你见过莫尼卡 |
[40:57] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊, 见过了 |
[40:57] | She’s a nice girl. | 她是个不错的女孩 |
[40:59] | Reason I wanted to take you out for drinks was to tell you. | 本想想请你喝一杯时告诉你 |
[41:02] | Well, that’s not necessary. | 看来没这个必要了 |
[41:04] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[41:05] | I know, it’s just, | 我知道, 只因为, |
[41:07] | I was so into you, Calleigh, | 我曾经很喜欢你, 凯莉, |
[41:09] | and… | 而且… |
[41:10] | Hagen told me to back off. | 哈根让我退出 |
[41:11] | John Hagen told you to back off? | 约翰 哈根让你退出? |
[41:13] | Last year, said you two were getting back together. | 去年, 他说你们和好如初了 |
[41:15] | Showed me a ring and everything. | 并给我看了戒指 |
[41:17] | John was… | 约翰曾经… |
[41:19] | laboring under a lot of misconceptions. | 误会了很多事情 |
[41:23] | You guys weren’t… | 你们两个并不是… |
[41:24] | No. | 不是 |
[41:28] | I should’ve asked you. | 我本该问你的 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:31] | You’re mad. | 你生气了 |
[41:33] | No, um, yes, I am. | 不, 唔, 是的, 我生气了 |
[41:35] | – Look, personal relationships are very complicated… – No, for business reasons. | – 瞧, 人与人的关系总是错综复杂的… – 不, 只有在牵扯到商业利益时 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么? |
[41:40] | Well, to be honest with you, | 老实跟你说吧, |
[41:41] | if this is how you conduct an investigation, | 如果这就是你调查的方式, |
[41:42] | I don’t think the girl with the red dye should’ve been released from custody. | 我不认为抱着爆色板的女生会被释放 |
[41:45] | Kim Mills?I questioned her very thoroughly. | 卡蜜 米尔斯? 我可是彻底的盘问 |
[41:47] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 这就是我担心的地方 |
[41:48] | I’m just thinking that your thorough | 我只是在想你所谓的彻底 |
[41:50] | and my thorough are two very different things. | 和我所谓的彻底是全然不同的两个概念 |
[41:52] | Will you excuse me? | 劳驾你在说什么? |
[41:55] | Homicide, it’s Duquesne. | 杀人犯, 就是达伦斯 |
[41:56] | I need you to pick up a young lady for me– | 我需要你们遣送一个人过来– |
[41:58] | Miami University. | 迈阿密大学 |
[42:02] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[42:04] | You did plenty. | 你做了不少 |
[42:06] | You robbed a bank, | 你抢了银行, |
[42:07] | you killed a teller. | 你杀了出纳员 |
[42:10] | We have the mask you wore. | 我们有你带过的面具 |
[42:12] | It’s opaque. | 就凭这个 |
[42:14] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么猜的? |
[42:15] | Because it has your DNA on it. | 因为上面有你的DNA |
[42:17] | Whoever wore it left saliva behind. | 戴它的人一定会留下唾液 |
[42:19] | Our CSIs have a sample of it as we speak. | 我们CSI已有一份化验结果 |
[42:21] | Do you care to test yours against it? | 何不做个化验排除自己的嫌疑呢? |
[42:24] | Everybody down! Eat the floor! | 全部倒下! 面朝地面! |
[42:27] | Eat the floor! | 面朝地面! |
[42:29] | Get down! | 倒下! |
[42:38] | No. | 不 |
[42:40] | I didn’t think so. | 我不想测试 |
[42:43] | We, of course, will, for the trial. | 有勇气尝试, 我们一定奉陪 |
[42:52] | The guys play games 24-7. | 那群男生全天候都在打机 |
[42:55] | They don’t even look at you if you’re not a gamer. | 若不是玩家, 他们对你根本不屑一眼 |
[43:00] | So you were going to outdo them. | 所以你还要超越他们 |
[43:03] | I’ve got more points than any other guy on the board. | 结果显示我比任何一个男生点数都多 |
[43:06] | Well, you may get credit for that. | 是啊, 你或许以此为荣 |
[43:09] | In fact, you may get more time than anyone else in the game if it makes you proud. | 实际上, 你会比游戏中其他人得到更漫长的时光- 如果那样依然自豪 |