时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Hotel landscaper found him. | 饭店的园艺师发现了他 |
[00:33] | Almost hit him with his weed wacker. | 差点用除草机打到他 |
[00:35] | He hasn’t been here long, Frank. | 他来这里没多久 弗兰克 |
[00:37] | I’ve got uniforms canvassing for other witnesses. | 在其他的目击者那里我得到了一致的说法 |
[00:39] | Hello. Hi. Are you in charge here? | 你好 嗨 你是这里负责的吗? |
[00:42] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上是我 |
[00:43] | Could the patrol cars park in the back? | 能把巡逻车停在后面吗? |
[00:45] | I don’t want to upset the guests. | 我不想让我的客人们担忧 |
[00:47] | Oh, yeah, we’ll jump right on that. | 噢 是的 我们这就去做 |
[00:49] | Who you are? | 你是谁? |
[00:49] | Craig Seabourn, manager of the hotel. | 卡莱格 希伯恩 饭店的经理 |
[00:51] | So, Seabourn, do you know this man? | 那么 希伯恩 你认识这个人嘛? |
[00:54] | Armando Diaz. | 阿曼多 迪亚兹 |
[00:55] | He’s an employee here, takes care of the pool. | 他是我这里的一个雇员 照顾泳池的 |
[00:57] | And someone took care of him. | 看来有人“照顾”了他 |
[00:59] | Not here. | 不是在这里 |
[01:00] | I agree. I think he was killed | 我同意 我想他是被杀的 |
[01:02] | somewhere else and dumped here. | 在别的地方然后被仍在了这里 |
[01:04] | Told you. No way is my place involved in this. | 告诉你 别想把我的地方牵涉进这件事里去 |
[01:08] | We’re a five-star hotel. | 我们是五星级的饭店 |
[01:09] | How do you explain this? | 你怎么解释这个? |
[01:11] | Where did you find that? | 你是在哪里找到的? |
[01:12] | I found it on his body. | 我在尸体上找到的 |
[01:14] | It’s the key to the penthouse suite. | 这是楼顶套房的钥匙 |
[01:16] | Or as we call it, the primary crime scene. | 或者我们称它为 第一犯罪现场 |
[02:09] | Welcome to Hotel Graciana. | 欢迎来到格雷西亚饭店 |
[02:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | Can we have a quote? A comment? | 我们能有一个镜头? 一个评论吗? |
[02:18] | Could you move to your left? | 你能移到你的左边吗? |
[02:19] | No, no, camera left. Just one comment. | 不 不 摄像机左边 只要一个镜头 |
[02:21] | I’m going to ask you one more time, | 我打算问你最后一次 |
[02:23] | take that camera off my body. | 把摄像机从我的尸体边移走 |
[02:25] | The dead deserve better. | 死者应受到更好的待遇 |
[02:30] | We’re good to go. | 我们很乐意离开 |
[02:32] | Then go. | 那么走吧 |
[02:39] | You still seeing her? | 你还在跟她交往? |
[02:40] | No. It’s… She’s very pretty, so I… | 不 是… 她非常漂亮 所以我… |
[02:44] | Could we just focus on the victim? | 我们能不能把注意力仅仅集中在受害者上? |
[02:46] | Confirmation, he wasn’t killed here. | 确认了 他不是在这里被杀的 |
[02:49] | Head wounds are the second biggest bleeders | 头上的伤口是第二大出血点 |
[02:51] | next to arterial cuts, and I don’t see any blood. | 靠近动脉 我没有看到任何血液 |
[02:53] | Body’s been moved. We’re thinking Penthouse. | 尸体被移动过 我们想是在楼顶公寓 |
[02:55] | Yeah. I heard that on the news. | 是的 我在新闻里听到了 |
[02:58] | She didn’t get it from me, okay? | 她不是从我这知道的好吗? |
[02:59] | Yeah, right. | 是的 好 |
[03:01] | The victim really looks like he’s been through the ringer. | 受害者看上去是被扔了下来 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:04] | Worst of it, looks like blunt force trauma to the head. | 最糟的是 看上去像是钝器在头部留下的外伤 |
[03:08] | I’ll know more at the post. | 在这个位置我能知道的更多 |
[03:10] | Lot of white fibers in his hair. | 在他的头发上有很多白色的纤维 |
[03:12] | Maybe cotton? | 也许是棉花? |
[03:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:16] | I bagged some of it for you. | 我包了一些给你 |
[03:17] | H said he’s a pool boy. | 老霍说他是泳池管理员 |
[03:19] | Maybe they’re from towels. | 也许它们是从毛巾上来的 |
[03:20] | Question is, what’s the pool boy doing in the penthouse suite? | 问题是 泳池管理员在楼顶套房干什么? |
[03:22] | Yeah, let’s head up there. | 是啊 让我们上那里去看看 |
[03:24] | I got paged at court, I’m out a kit. | 我有法院的传单 我没带工具箱 |
[03:26] | All right the backup’s in the Hummer. | 好吧 备用的在捍马车上 |
[03:27] | Oh, great. | 噢 太好了 |
[03:28] | We’ll meet you in the lobby. | 我们在大厅里和你碰头 |
[03:32] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:34] | Dispatch says the Chief’s looking for you. | 有急件说主任正在找你 |
[03:38] | Did you say the Chief? | 你是说主任? |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:39] | He mention why? | 他提到为什么了吗? |
[03:41] | I have no idea, but he wants to talk to you, | 我不清楚 但他想和你谈一谈 |
[03:43] | says he’ll send a car for you. | 他说他会派辆车来接你 |
[03:44] | Huh. I’ll drive myself, Frank. | 我会自己开车去的 弗兰克. |
[03:55] | A case you were working on a few years ago– | 一个你几年前经手的案子 |
[03:57] | the guy’s up for parole. I need you to make a statement at his hearing. | 那家伙申请假释 我要你在他的听证会上做一次陈述 |
[04:03] | And you took me off a crime scene for this, Chief? | 你让我离开犯罪现场就是为了这 主任? |
[04:08] | There have been rumblings about your team. | 这儿有关于你队伍的谣传 |
[04:11] | Rumblings? How do you mean? | 谣传? 你说的是什么意思? |
[04:14] | I need an honest assessment of what these kids are up to. | 我需要一个诚实的评估 关于那些孩子是否能够胜任 |
[04:17] | Okay. Our solve rate is second to none. | 好 我们解决问题的速度是最快的 |
[04:21] | But one of your CSIs is an open leak to the media. | 但对媒体来说你组里的一个人是一个漏洞 |
[04:25] | One’s got money trouble, | 一个有金钱问题的人 |
[04:27] | one quit her job that she was trained to do, | 一个被培养而辞去她工作的 |
[04:29] | and we’re suffering for it. | 我们将为此受牵连 |
[04:30] | So, it sounds like the brass is planning to make a surprise visit. | 那么听上去像是上面计划来个意外的来访 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I heard it at breakfast. | 是的 我在吃早餐的时候听说了 |
[04:36] | It could happen any time in the next eight weeks. | 这可能在任何时候发生在接下来的八周时间 |
[04:38] | They’re gonna be looking at character and case-handling. | 他们将会观察人员和案件的处理 |
[04:40] | Chief, I am… I am not concerned | 主任 我… 我不是关心 |
[04:43] | about the character of my team. | 我队伍里的人员 |
[04:45] | Given the, uh, character issues, | 假定是 人员评定 |
[04:49] | you might want to do a dry test on a case. | 你也许需要在一个案子里进行一次冷静的测试 |
[04:52] | Like maybe the dead pool boy at the hotel. | 也许像是这次在饭店死了的泳池管理员 |
[04:54] | Let your team run this one on their own. | 让你的队伍自己完成这个案子 |
[04:56] | Shore up their protocols. | 是支持他们的协议 |
[05:00] | Somebody’s really gunning for us, aren’t they? | 确实有人在和我们过不去 不是吗? |
[05:02] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[05:04] | All I know is that they got to get the kinks out | 我所知道的一切是他们开始行动 |
[05:07] | before the brass sweeps in, does their own eval. | 在上面卷进来前 他们自己来做 |
[05:12] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[05:28] | Who borrowed the backup kit last? | 谁最后一次借用了后备工具箱? |
[05:30] | I did. | 是我 |
[05:32] | There are no swabs, evidence bags, and the maglight’s dead. | 里面没有药签 证物袋 手电也熄灭了 |
[05:35] | Forgot to restock it. Sorry. | 忘了再补充了 抱歉 |
[05:38] | Gonna borrow some of yours. | 来借一些你的 |
[05:43] | Actually, I need those. | 事实上 我需要那些 |
[05:46] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[05:47] | Could you at least leave me an extra pair of gloves? | 你能至少给我留下一对额外的手套吗? |
[05:51] | Yes. Yours don’t fit me anyway. | 好 你的手套一点都不适合我 |
[05:55] | We paid good money for the penthouse. | 我们为楼顶套房支付了很多钱 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:59] | Well, you can’t keep us out of our own room. | 你不能让我们一直待在自己的房间外 |
[06:01] | Actually, I can. It’s a crime scene. | 事实上 我能这么做 这是犯罪现场 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[06:04] | Any of you know, uh… | 无论你们中谁认识 |
[06:07] | know this guy, | 认识这个家伙 |
[06:08] | worked at the pool? | 在泳池工作的? |
[06:09] | That’s Armando. | 那是阿曼多 |
[06:11] | So, you know him? | 那么 你认识他? |
[06:13] | He oiled me. | 他为我抹防晒油 |
[06:14] | I beg your pardon? | 你能再说一遍吗? |
[06:15] | Tanning oil. The hotel has somebody | 防晒油 饭店有人 |
[06:17] | who applies it at the pool. | 在泳池边做这个的 |
[06:19] | He oiled all of us. | 他为我们所有人抹防晒油 |
[06:21] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:27] | Just relax, relax. | 只要放松 放松 |
[06:30] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:31] | This must be some kind of mistake. | 这一定是一些错误 |
[06:34] | There isn’t. Armando’s been murdered. | 不是 阿曼多已经被谋杀了 |
[06:36] | I was wondering if any of you ladies | 我很想知道是否你们中的任何一个人 |
[06:38] | could tell me how he got a key to your room? | 能告诉我他是怎么得到你们房间的钥匙的? |
[06:40] | What? | 什么? |
[06:41] | No. | 不 |
[06:43] | Maybe he robbed us. | 也许他抢劫了我们 |
[06:44] | Hmm. Maybe. | 嗯 也许 |
[06:48] | Will you excuse us for a second, please? | 你们介意我们占用片刻吗? |
[06:56] | I counted three wedding bands, | 我查阅了三个婚姻记录 |
[06:59] | but there don’t seem to be any husbands. | 但这儿看来似乎没有丈夫 |
[07:01] | They’re calling it “Wives’ Weekend.” Sun, spa, but no sex. | 她们把它叫做”妇人周末” 阳光 温泉 但没有性 |
[07:05] | Hmm. We’ll see about that. | 嗯 我们将会留意那些的 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I knew that, Eric, ’cause, actually, | 是的 我知道那个 艾瑞克 因为 事实上 |
[07:10] | I worked that case, too, so… | 我也在处理那个案子 所以… |
[07:11] | Good. Got some blood. | 很好 这里有一些血液 |
[07:14] | Looks like this is where our vic bought it. | 看上去这是我们的受害者带来的 |
[07:15] | Or had a drink. That could be a Bloody Mary. | 或者是酒 那可能是(番茄汁掺伏特加的)血腥玛莉酒 |
[07:18] | Well, Phenolphthalein will confirm that. | 好吧 酚酞会确认那个的 |
[07:20] | Even if it’s blood, once it’s dry, | 即使是血液一旦它干掉后 |
[07:22] | there’s no way to tell how recent it is. | 没有办法得知是不是最近的 |
[07:23] | The blood could be six weeks old. | 血液可能有六个星期的时间了 |
[07:24] | Yeah, or six hours. | 是的 或者是六小时 |
[07:29] | It’s blood. Something happened here. | 是血液 这里发生了一些事 |
[07:33] | Well, confrontations usually start in the bedroom or the bathroom. | 好吧 对峙通常发生在卧室或是浴室 |
[07:36] | I’ll take the bathroom. | 我来负责浴室 |
[07:37] | I’ll take one of the bedrooms. | 我来负责其中一个卧室 |
[07:42] | I guess I’ll start in here then. | 我想我会从这里开始 |
[08:02] | Need some help? | 需要一些帮助吗? |
[08:03] | I think I’ve got it. | 我想我了解了 |
[08:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | There’s cast-off on the ceiling with no | 那里有些残留物在天花板上 |
[08:09] | accompanying blood pool on the floor. | 没有附随的血液在地上 |
[08:12] | So, somebody cleaned the floor, and forgot the ceiling. | 那么说 有人清理了地板但忘了天花板 |
[08:14] | People only clean what’s in their line of sight, eyes to knees. | 人仅仅清理视线内的东西 |
[08:17] | Let’s see what the crime light’s gonna show. | 让我们来看看犯罪灯光将会展示什么 |
[08:23] | Will you get the lights? | 你能把灯关了吗? |
[08:30] | Looks like a pint’s worth of blood. | 看上去像是相当于一品脱的血液 |
[08:37] | I wonder who cleaned it. | 我很想知道是谁清理了它 |
[08:41] | I know how they did it. | 我知道他们是怎么做的 |
[08:42] | All the towels are gone. | 所有的毛巾都不见了 |
[08:45] | “How” is the first step to “who.” | “怎么” 是得到”谁”的第一步 |
[08:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:52] | I’m with Miami-Dade P.D. | 我是迈阿密警察 |
[08:53] | No Q-tips, no laundry bags. | 没有药签 没有洗衣袋了 |
[08:56] | That’s all right. I just need to look in your cart. | 没关系 我只是想看一下你的手推车 |
[08:58] | Oh,si, si. | 噢 好 好. |
[09:03] | (speaking Spanish ) | 今天的你都倒了吗? |
[09:04] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[09:05] | (speaking Spanish ) | 还有两层要整理 |
[09:13] | Dios mio. | 主啊 |
[09:15] | (speaking Spanish ) | 我发誓 我不知道这是哪来的 |
[09:26] | Esta bien, te creo. | 没事 我相信你 |
[09:30] | Blood and hair– looks like I got a twofer. | 血液和头发 看来这下是一举两得啊 |
[09:40] | Redecorating your bathroom? | 重新装饰你的浴室? |
[09:42] | I’m trying to confirm one is a murder scene, | 我正设法确认这一个是谋杀现场 |
[09:44] | and I’m betting that’s my vic’s blood on the end. | 我打赌底部是我的受害者的血液 |
[09:48] | My ThermoCycler will let you know. | 我的热循环仪会让你知道的 |
[09:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:55] | And you know I’m good for the rest. | 你知道这是我应得的 |
[09:57] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和你共事很愉快 |
[10:07] | Hey, have you got anything on the hair? | 嗨 你在头发上发现什么了吗? |
[10:10] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[10:12] | Looks like the shaft is split. | 看上去是细长分裂的 |
[10:14] | Yeah, and it’s flat in diameter. | 是的 而且直径是扁平的 |
[10:16] | And it’s curly at the root. | 它的根部是卷曲的 |
[10:18] | African hair. | 非洲人的头发 |
[10:20] | Yup. | 是的 |
[10:23] | I think we have a suspect. | 我想我们有嫌疑犯了 |
[10:29] | Is this about that pool guy? | 是关于那个管理泳池的家伙的? |
[10:31] | We found your hair on the towel bar that killed him. | 我们发现你的头发在用来杀了他的毛巾架上 |
[10:35] | Oh.Well, it probably got there when I hung up a towel. | 哦 它在那里也许是我挂毛巾的时候弄上去的 |
[10:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[10:40] | The way it was wound, it’s unlikely that | 伤口受伤的方式 不可能是那样的 |
[10:42] | it got trapped there from casual transfer. | 是通过偶然的移动截留在那里的 |
[10:44] | How do you know it’s mine? | 你怎么知道它是我的头发? |
[10:46] | Well, I could take your DNA. | 我可以取一点你的DNA. |
[10:49] | Unless there’s something you want to tell me. | 除非你有一些事要跟我说 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | I went back to the room to take a shower. | 我回房间想要洗个淋浴 |
[10:58] | I guess Armando followed me. | 我猜想阿曼多跟着我 |
[11:07] | You left this in your cabana. | 你把这留在了小屋里 |
[11:12] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[11:15] | I’d rather not get into it. | 我宁可没有陷进去 |
[11:17] | I understand this is incredibly difficult, | 我理解这是很难让人相信的 |
[11:19] | but a man is dead. | 但是一个人死了 |
[11:23] | He was so gorgeous. | 他是那么的灿烂 |
[11:25] | Showing up atmy door. | 出现在我的门前 |
[11:28] | Things like that don’t happen to me back in Pensacola. | 在彭沙科拉城(美国佛罗里达州西北一城市) 像这样的事以前不会发生在我身上 |
[11:38] | So you broke the wives’ weekend rule. | 所以你打破了妇人周末的规矩? |
[11:41] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[11:43] | Well, ma’am, either you did or you didn’t. | 好吧 夫人 不管你做了或是没做 |
[12:04] | Okay, so… the pool boy’s cabana wouldn’t go up. | 好吧 那么… 那男人却没有起来 |
[12:11] | It’s one thing when it happens with my husband, | 这和发生在我丈夫身上的情况一样 |
[12:15] | but come on, this guy was 24 years old, and he couldn’t perform? | 但要知道 这家伙只有24岁但却不能表现 |
[12:21] | I was embarrassed. | 我很窘迫 |
[12:24] | He had to go take his little blue pills. | 他必须要服用他的蓝色小药片 |
[12:32] | Don’t make that face. | 不要这副表情 |
[12:34] | It’s not me. It’s you. | 不关我的事 是你的问题 |
[12:38] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[12:46] | I had to protect myself. | 我必须要保护我自己 |
[12:49] | So you’re saying that it was self-defense. | 所以你是说那是自卫反击? |
[12:52] | It was. | 是的 |
[12:54] | One hit is self-defense. | 一次打击是自卫反击 |
[12:56] | Two more is murder. | 两次以上是谋杀 |
[13:01] | This is called cast-off. | 这被叫做残留物 |
[13:03] | It proves that you took two additional, very bloody swings. | 它证明了你击打了另外两下 血腥的挥动 |
[13:25] | I guess I just lost it. | 我想我只是失去了理智 |
[13:29] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:32] | that’s what you write. | 这是你要写的 |
[13:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:44] | You got a pretty satisfied look on your face. | 你的表情看上去非常的满意 |
[13:47] | Beth Jacobson is writing her confession as we speak. | 贝丝 雅格布森正在按我们刚才谈到的 写她的供认书 |
[13:49] | Her confession? | 她的供认? |
[13:50] | Yeah. She killed Armando Diaz with a towel rod. | 是的 她用浴巾杆杀了阿曼多 迪亚兹 |
[13:53] | Not according to my evidence. | 没有依照我的证据 |
[14:01] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[14:05] | Could you at least leave me a pair of gloves? | 你能至少给我留下一对额外的手套吗? |
[14:07] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:08] | Yours are too big for me anyway. | 你的手套一点都不适合我 |
[14:11] | Dude, are those rolling papers in there? | 家伙 那些卷纸在里面吗? |
[14:13] | They’re not mine. | 它们不是我的 |
[14:15] | Someone must’ve borrowed my kit. | 一定有人借用过我的工具箱 |
[14:19] | At least they restocked it. | 至少他们重新补充过了 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we really got to crack down on the pot smoking kit thieves around here. | 是的 我们真的要开始打击 在周围偷吸烟用具的贼了 |
[14:25] | I said, they’re not mine. | 我说了 它们不是我的 |
[14:29] | Relax, Delko. | 放轻松 德科 |
[14:30] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:33] | I hate it when people jump to conclusions, don’t you? | 我讨厌人们总是想马上知道结论 你呢? |
[14:38] | No, Officer, sorry. | 不 长官 抱歉 |
[14:39] | I don’t seem to recall anything like that. | 我没有回忆起任何类似的事情 |
[14:43] | Maybe I can get your statements. | 也许我可以得到你的陈述 |
[14:45] | Sure, we’ll give you anything you need. | 当然 我们会提供给你任何你需要的 |
[14:47] | Do you know when we’ll be able to go inside? | 你知道什么时候我们能够到里面去? |
[14:53] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[14:57] | This must be some kind of mistake. | 这一定是一些错误 |
[15:05] | Okay. I’ll start in this room. | 好的 我将从这间屋子开始 |
[15:06] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[15:07] | Need to clear a path. | 需要清理出一个路径 |
[15:08] | Path for what? There’s no body. | 什么路径? 这里没有尸体 |
[15:09] | Path to the other rooms. | 通往其他房间的路径 |
[15:10] | Evidence gets stuck to shoes. | 证据可能就黏附在鞋子上 |
[15:12] | Just happened in a case a couple weeks ago. | 就发生在几个星期前的案子中 |
[15:14] | Actually, I remember that, Eric, because, um, | 事实上 我记得那件事 艾瑞克 因为 |
[15:16] | I worked that case, too. | 我也在处理那件案子 |
[15:17] | Good. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Got some blood here. | 这里有一些血液 |
[15:22] | Looks like this is where our vic bought it. | 看上去这是我们的受害者带来的 |
[15:24] | Or had a drink. Could be | 或者是酒 那可能是 |
[15:26] | a spilled Bloody Mary. | (番茄汁掺伏特加的)血腥玛莉酒 |
[15:30] | It’s blood. | 是血液 |
[15:31] | All right, I’ll take one of the bedrooms. | 好 我来负责其中的一个卧室 |
[15:37] | I guess I’ll start in here then. | 我想我会从这里开始 |
[16:01] | So somebody cleaned the floor, forgot the ceiling. | 所以说有人清理的地板但忘了天花板 |
[16:03] | People only clean what’s in their line of sight, eyes to knees. | 人们仅仅会清理那些在他们视线内的东西 |
[16:12] | Excuse me. You mind if I take a few things from your cart? | 抱歉 介意我从手推车里拿一些东西? |
[16:14] | Que? | 嗯? |
[16:15] | (speaking Spanish ) | 我是警察,能借用点东西么 |
[16:19] | Oh,s? s? | 可以 |
[16:20] | (speaking Spanish ) | 请便 |
[16:20] | Okay,gracias. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:22] | I ran out of supplies. | 我缺少补给品 |
[16:28] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[16:32] | It could be a trail. | 可能是个脚印 |
[16:34] | Maybe this will lead us to the crime scene. | 也许这可以引导我们到达犯罪现场 |
[16:35] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | (speaks Spanish ) | 不谢 |
[16:44] | Frank, you got a flashlight? | 弗兰克 你有没有手电? |
[16:46] | Ah, yeah. Where’s yours? | 哦 是的 你的呢? |
[16:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:52] | Looks like a, uh, Felicia Hardy was in this room. | 看上去 嗯 弗里希亚 哈迪在这个房间里 |
[16:55] | You know, the redhead. | 你知道 红头发的那个 |
[16:56] | Yeah, nothing hinky about Mrs. Hardy yet. | 是的 还没有任何事抹黑了哈迪先生 |
[16:59] | Consistent with her statement. | 和她的陈述相吻合 |
[17:00] | Married, sleeping alone. Or not. | 已婚的 独居的或者不是 |
[17:06] | So much for their no sex rule. | 直至她们没有性规则 |
[17:11] | Is that a hotel laundry bag? | 这是饭店的洗衣袋吗? |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:14] | You’re supposed to collect evidence with that? | 你想用那个来收集证据? |
[17:17] | Procedures manual only requires a single-use container. | 操作手册只是说要一次性使用的容器 |
[17:20] | I forgot to restock my kit. | 我忘了补充我的工具箱 |
[17:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:26] | Looks like Felicia went for a triple. | 看上去弗里希亚想要三次 |
[17:29] | Found two more condoms. | 找到另外两个避孕套 |
[17:34] | Found the cause of the blunt force trauma. | 找到钝器所致外伤的原因了 |
[17:45] | Doesn’t make sense. | 不对啊 |
[17:47] | Guy hits his head hard enough to be fatal… | 那家伙撞击他头部的力量足以致死… |
[17:49] | where’s the blood? | 血液在哪里? |
[17:52] | Calleigh found blood in the bathroom. | 凯丽在浴室里找到了血迹 |
[17:53] | Somebody cleaned it up. | 有人把它们清理干净了 |
[17:54] | Okay, we need to talk to Felicia Hardy. Where is she? | 好吧 我们要和弗里希亚 哈迪谈谈 她在哪? |
[17:56] | She’s down in the lobby. | 她在下面的大厅里 |
[17:57] | We finished questioning her, she said she had to go. | 我们完成了对她的讯问 他说她必须要离开了 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I bet she did. | 好的 我打赌她会这么做的 |
[18:06] | Hey, hang on a second. | 嗨 请等一下 |
[18:07] | Put that down. | 把那个放下 |
[18:09] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事要我帮忙吗? |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:11] | Were these bags in your room? | 这是你房间里的包吗? |
[18:13] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[18:14] | Gonna have to collect them. | 我打算收集一些证据 |
[18:16] | And you are? | 你是? |
[18:17] | I’m-I’m her husband. | 我 我是她的丈夫 |
[18:19] | Thought they were supposed to stay home. | 希望他们应该待在家里 |
[18:21] | She called me to come pick her up. | 她打电话来要我接她回去 |
[18:23] | Why do they need to see your bags, Felicia? | 为什么他们要检查你的包 弗里希亚? |
[18:26] | The pool boy broke into our suite, so… | 那个泳池管理员闯进了我们的套房 所以… |
[18:29] | We’re going to need to collect elimination samples as well. | 我们也要收集一些指纹样本 |
[18:32] | For robbery? | 因为抢劫? |
[18:33] | No. For murder. | 不 因为谋杀 |
[18:35] | Pool boy turned up dead. | 泳池管理员被发现死了 |
[18:37] | What? | 什么? |
[18:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:39] | I’m sure they just need fingerprints. | 我确信他们仅仅是要我的指纹 |
[18:41] | Yeah, and DNA from you. | 是的 还有你的DNA |
[18:42] | DNA? For what? | DNA? 为什么? |
[18:45] | It’s standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[18:47] | And we also need to hang on to your luggage. | 我们也要留下你的行李 |
[18:58] | …and we’ll let you know. | …我们会让你知道 |
[19:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:07] | And you know I’m good for the rest. | 你知道这是我应得的 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和你共事真的很愉快 |
[19:24] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么? |
[19:26] | Wolfe. | 沃尔夫 |
[19:27] | Again? | 再说一次? |
[19:29] | You need to just go in a room | 你只要走进去 |
[19:31] | and beat each other up. | 然后揍他 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I just saw him hand a wad of cash | 是的 我刚才看见他手里握着一把现金 |
[19:34] | to that reporter girlfriend of his. | 给他那个记者女朋友 |
[19:36] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[19:38] | For what? For more air time probably. | 为了什么? 也许是更多的电视节目 |
[19:40] | The guy gets off being on TV. | 那家伙开始上电视了 |
[19:42] | I haven’t been here that long, | 我来这里没有多久 |
[19:44] | but he seems like a good criminalist. | 但他看上去是一个好的刑事专家 |
[19:46] | Who cares if he likes the media? | 如果他喜欢媒体又有谁管得着? |
[19:47] | The media can ruin a case. | 媒体可以毁掉一个案子 |
[19:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:49] | I heard she helped you guys out on the Mala Noche thing. | 听说她帮助你们解决了马拉诺齐黑帮的事 |
[19:55] | Elimination samples– call me when the results are in, okay? | 排除样本 有结果了就打电话给我 行吗? |
[19:59] | And don’t forget to run it against… | 不要忘了做对比分析… |
[20:00] | The condoms. Yes, I know. | 避孕套 是的我知道 |
[20:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:03] | You know, you got some trust issues. | 你知道吗 你得到了一个期望得结果 |
[20:07] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[20:25] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[20:27] | Looks like it’s going to be just you and me, Armando, baby. | 看上去就只有你和我了 阿曼多 宝贝 |
[20:31] | Apparently, CSIs have more important things to do. | 显然 犯罪现场调查组有更重要得事要做 |
[20:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么? |
[20:47] | Well, I think I found sodium sulfonate | 我想我找到了磺酸盐 |
[20:49] | and fluorescent dye on Felicia Hardy’s suitcase. | 和荧光染料在弗里希亚 哈迪的手提箱上 |
[20:54] | Blood’s my thing, Eric. You gonna have to translate. | 是血液 艾瑞克 你要把它转化一下 |
[20:57] | It’s, uh, it’s laundry detergent. | 那是 是洗涤用的清洁剂 |
[21:00] | It’s not a huge lead when you find it | 当你在一个中产阶级妇女的行李上发现它 |
[21:02] | on a soccer mom’s luggage. | 发现它时并不算是很大的线索 |
[21:03] | Where one door closes… | 当一扇门关闭时… |
[21:06] | Your victim’s DNA was inside the condoms, | 你受害人的DNA在避孕套里 |
[21:08] | but the really good part? | 但真正的好消息是? |
[21:11] | The vaginal contribution on the outside matches Felicia Hardy. | 外面的阴道分泌物和弗里希亚 哈迪的相匹配 |
[21:20] | The brochures say the air’s different in Miami. | 假日指南上说迈阿密的空气和其他地方的不同 |
[21:22] | I didn’t know what they meant till I got here | 直到我来到这里我才知道这是什么意思 |
[21:27] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对 |
[21:28] | The air. | 空气 |
[21:30] | Makes you cheat on your husband. | 让你欺骗了你的丈夫 |
[21:32] | I know. I can’t believe I did it. | 我知道 我难以置信我做了这种事 |
[21:37] | I… I mean, I just feel sick. | 我 我的意思是 我觉得很恶心 |
[21:41] | I love Steven. | 我爱斯帝文 |
[21:43] | That’s why I called him to come get me. | 所以我打电话让他接我回去 |
[21:46] | I just wanted to pretend none of this ever happened. | 我只是想假装一切都没有发生过 |
[21:50] | Well, what did happen? | 好吧 发生了什么? |
[21:52] | Pool boy seduce you? | 那个男人诱惑你? |
[21:55] | Not exactly. Kinda the other way around. | 不完全对 有一点相反 |
[21:59] | Look, I didn’t go looking for him. | 看 我没有去找过他 |
[22:01] | He just appeared in your bed. | 他只是出现在你的床上? |
[22:03] | Basically. | 基本上 |
[22:05] | Look, I came back from my massage, | 看 我按摩后回来 |
[22:07] | and he was in my hotel suite, holding some ice to his head. | 他在我的套房里 拿着一些冰放在他的头上 |
[22:17] | He told me he had slipped by the pool. | 他告诉我他在泳池边滑倒了 |
[22:20] | What was he doing in your room? | 他在你的房间里干什么? |
[22:22] | Returning a book to Beth. Said the maid let him in. | 让他进来的女仆说是把一本书还给贝丝 |
[22:26] | You notice if his head was bleeding? | 你注意到他的头是否在流血? |
[22:28] | That’s not what I noticed. | 我没有注意到那些 |
[22:33] | I know when a man is attracted to me | 我知道当一个男人在引诱我的时候 |
[22:35] | and he wasvery attracted. | 他是那么的有吸引力 |
[22:41] | My… | 我… |
[22:48] | I found some blood and hair on the headboard. How’d it get there? | 我在床头板上发现了一些血迹和头发 是怎么弄上去的? |
[22:51] | I think he must’ve hit his head. I… | 我想他一定是头撞到了 我… |
[22:54] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[22:56] | I couldn’t really see him. He was… | 我不能完全看到他 他… |
[23:00] | he was behind me. | 他在我的后面 |
[23:10] | You didn’t notice that he hit his head? | 你没有注意到他撞到了头? |
[23:14] | We were together for almost two hours. | 我们在一起近两小时 |
[23:17] | So I just thought he was, you know, exhausted. | 所以我只是想他可能 你知道 疲惫了 |
[23:24] | Armando? You okay? | 阿曼多? 你没事吧? |
[23:27] | I definitely didn’t think he was hurt. | 我很明确的认为他没有受伤 |
[23:32] | God, I feel so guilty. | 上帝啊 我感到如此的内疚 |
[23:35] | Guilty about what, | 内疚什么 |
[23:37] | cheating on your husband, or leaving a man to die? | 欺骗了你的丈夫或是见死不救? |
[23:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:56] | You got a pretty satisfied look on your face. | 你的表情看上去非常满意 |
[23:58] | Beth Jacobson is writing her confession as we speak. | 贝丝 雅格布森正在按我们刚才谈到的 写她的供认书 |
[24:01] | Her confession? | 她的供认书? |
[24:02] | Yeah. She killed her Armando Diaz with a towel rod. | 是的 她用浴巾巾杆杀了阿曼多 迪亚兹 |
[24:05] | Not according to my evidence. | 没有依照我的证据 |
[24:07] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[24:07] | I collected three condoms from Felicia Hardy’s bedroom. | 我从 弗里希亚 哈迪的卧室 收集到了三个避孕套 |
[24:10] | DNA on the inside said it’s from our vic, Armando, | 内部的DNA说明它是我们的受害者阿曼多的 |
[24:13] | and the DNA on the outside said it’s from Felicia. | 外面的DNA是弗里希亚 |
[24:17] | And you think that’s what killed him– excessive lovemaking? | 你的意思是过度性交杀了他? |
[24:21] | Excessive. Yeah. | 过度的 对 |
[24:22] | What about the blunt force trauma? | 那钝器所致的外伤是怎么回事? |
[24:25] | He cracked his head on the headboard. | 他在床头板上装破了头 |
[24:27] | See I disagree. According to the spatter, | 看来我不能苟同 根据溅污的痕迹 |
[24:30] | Beth hit him three times, one free, two cast-off. | 贝丝 击打了他三次 独立的一次 又连续两次 |
[24:33] | She killed him with a towel rod. | 她用浴巾杆杀了他 |
[24:37] | No, it was Felicia. The guy conked out | 不 是弗里希亚 那家伙受伤了 |
[24:40] | right next to her, she failed to call 911 and then | 就在她旁边 她却没有打911 |
[24:42] | decided to skip town. It’s negligent homicide. | 然后决定离开城镇 这是过失杀人 |
[24:45] | Actually… you’re both wrong. | 事实上… 你们都错了 |
[24:48] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道谁是凶手 |
[25:03] | Welcome to Hotel Graciana. | 欢迎来到格雷西亚饭店 |
[25:09] | Relax, Delko. | 放松 德科 |
[25:11] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:14] | I hate it when people jump to conclusions, don’t you? | 我讨厌人们总是想马上知道结论 你呢? |
[25:18] | Beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍? |
[25:19] | Tanning oil– hotel has someone who applies it. | 防晒油 饭店有人为别人提供这服务 |
[25:22] | He oiled all of us. | 他为我们所有人抹油 |
[25:24] | That true? | 是真的吗? |
[25:27] | Well, maybe he robbed us. | 可能他抢劫了我们 |
[25:29] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[25:31] | Will you excuse us… | 你能原谅… |
[25:32] | Okay, I’ll start with this room. | 好的 我将从这间房间开始 |
[25:34] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[25:35] | Got to clear a path first. | 需要先清理出一个路径 |
[25:37] | A path to what? There’s no body. | 什么路径? 这里没有尸体 |
[25:40] | Found some blood. | 找到一些血液 |
[25:41] | Looks like this is where our vic bought it. | 看上去这是我们的受害者带来的 |
[25:42] | I’ll take one of the bedrooms. | 我来负责其中的一个卧室 |
[25:47] | I guess I’ll start in here then. | 我想我会从这里开始 |
[25:56] | Sir? You need something? | 长官? 你需要什么吗? |
[25:58] | No, I’m just expanding the crime scene. | 不 我只是在展开犯罪现场 |
[26:00] | All right, well, let me help you. | 好吧 让我来帮你吧 |
[26:02] | I’ll put up some more tape. | 我会提供更多的帮助 |
[26:03] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[26:06] | Oh, he’s right. | 哦 他是对的 |
[26:08] | There’s some blood. | 这里有一些血迹 |
[26:10] | Could be a trail. | 可能是踪迹 |
[26:12] | Maybe this will lead us to the crime scene. | 可能这能引导我们到犯罪现场 |
[26:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:18] | It’s definitely gravitational, you see that? | 这很明确是重力的 你看到了没? |
[26:21] | Blood points in the direction of travel. | 血迹朝一个方向指去 |
[26:24] | It’s toward the stairwell. | 指向楼梯间 |
[26:37] | Looks like I found where the guy was killed. | 看上去我找到了那家伙被杀的地点了 |
[26:44] | Went over the railing here, hit the stairs down there. | 越过这里的扶手 撞到下面的楼梯 |
[26:48] | Looks like our blunt force trauma. | 看上去像钝器所致的伤 |
[26:50] | I’ll secure the area, sir. | 我会保护这个地区 长官 |
[26:52] | Uh, it’s just Ryan, okay? | 就叫我瑞恩 好吗? |
[26:55] | You are, Ryan Wolfe. I… | 你是瑞恩 沃尔夫 我… |
[26:57] | I thought I recognized you. From the Erica Sikes, TV. | 我想我认出你了 在艾丽卡 塞克斯的节目中 |
[27:00] | Yeah, great. | 是的 很好 |
[27:02] | Could you just make sure nobody comes back here? | 你能确保没有人回到这里吗? |
[27:05] | Is that evidence? | 那是证物吗? |
[27:07] | What? | 什么 ? |
[27:12] | Yeah, that’s a contact lens. | 是的 那是一片隐形眼镜 |
[27:32] | So what do you think? | 那你怎么想? |
[27:34] | Accident? Homicide? Suicide? | 事故? 谋杀? 自杀? |
[27:37] | Based on the height of the rail… | 根据栏杆的高度… |
[27:39] | I would see hand marks if he fell. | 如果他倒下去我应该能看到手印 |
[27:44] | From bracing himself? | 用来支撑他自己? |
[27:45] | Exactly. And he probably didn’t jump, | 正确 他可能没有跳 |
[27:47] | ’cause he was bleeding from the head, so chances are, he was probably too weak. | 因为他的头部在流血 如此的偶然 他可能很虚弱 |
[27:51] | Leaves one option. | 不是自愿的 |
[27:52] | Yeah, murder. | 是的 谋杀 |
[27:57] | It looks like our killer left a calling card. | 看来我们的凶手留了张名片 |
[28:09] | Ryan? | 瑞恩? |
[28:10] | Just the man I was looking for. | 我正在找你 |
[28:12] | Erica, not now, I’m busy. | 艾丽卡 现在不行 我很忙 |
[28:13] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你一些事情 |
[28:15] | If it’s a question about the case, I can’t give an answer. | 如果是关于案子的问题 我不能回答你 |
[28:17] | Okay, it isn’t, but point made. | 好吧 不是 但重点是 |
[28:23] | Well, come on, what is it? | 好吧 快说什么事? |
[28:24] | I need to get reimbursed for that DAT you busted. | 我需要得到偿还 因为你弄坏了那个数字录音带 |
[28:27] | You know, from the whole Mala Noche thing. | 你知道 从整件马拉诺齐黑帮事件 |
[28:28] | My producers have been hounding me, and… | 我的制片人已经在纠缠我了 还有… |
[28:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, how much is it? | 好 好 好 多少钱? |
[28:31] | 500 bucks. | 500元 |
[28:32] | 500 bucks? | 500元? |
[28:34] | For a recorder? | 就一个录音机? |
[28:35] | Are you kidding? What is it, dipped in gold? | 你在开玩笑吗? 那是什么 金子做的? |
[28:38] | Erica, I work for the county. I can’t afford that. | 艾丽卡 我为郡里工作 我负担不起 |
[28:40] | I didn’t break it, Ryan. | 可不是我打坏的 瑞恩 |
[28:45] | I’ll give you more when I get my paycheck. | 我拿到薪水后把其余的给你 |
[28:48] | You know I’m good for the rest. | 你知道这是我应得的 |
[28:51] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和你共事非常愉快 |
[28:58] | Get in line, Ryan, I’m completely buried. | 来了 瑞恩 我完全埋没了 |
[29:01] | Where’s Markham? | 马克汉姆在哪里? |
[29:02] | Took a personal day… again. | 休假… 又一次 |
[29:04] | I got a bloody shoeprint from the hotel murder. | 我得到了饭店谋杀的一个血脚印 |
[29:06] | Shoeprint? This is Firearms. | 鞋印? 这里是武器鉴定 |
[29:09] | Firearms does patterns and impressions. | 武器鉴定也作模式仿造和印记鉴定 |
[29:11] | Markham never told me that. | 马克汉姆从没有告诉我那些 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. | 是的 我并不惊讶 |
[29:15] | Got a partial here. | 这里有一部分 |
[29:18] | Mm. Least I know what I’m doing with a computer. | 至少我知道要用电脑做什么了 |
[29:28] | I’ll run it through image recovery. | 我会用图像恢复来处理它 |
[29:30] | We should get something. | 我们应该能得到些什么 |
[29:39] | Looks like a… looks like a logo. | 看上去… 看上去像是标识 |
[29:42] | No, no, it’s lettering, maybe? | 不 不 也许是印上去的文字? |
[29:44] | All right, I’ll run it against the font database. | 对 |
[29:57] | P-R-A-D-A. | 我会让它和字体数据库进行对比 |
[29:59] | That spells expensive. | 昂贵的东西 |
[30:01] | I think I know somebody who can afford them. | 我想我知道谁能负担的起这个了 |
[30:09] | I swear, I didn’t kill anyone. | 我发誓 我没有杀任何人 |
[30:12] | I got a call from the penthouse suite, | 我接到一个从楼顶套房打来的电话 |
[30:15] | asking me to move a body. | 要我去移动一具尸体 |
[30:16] | Is that just one of your many services? | 那是你们众多服务中的一项吗? |
[30:19] | The woman said it was an accident, and I believed her. | 那个女人说那是一个事故 我也相信她 |
[30:21] | What woman called you? | 哪个女人打电话给你的? |
[30:23] | Didn’t ask her name. | 我没有问她的名字 |
[30:25] | The hotel caters to VIPs. I’ve learned to be discreet. | 饭店要迎合那些贵宾 我要学会谨慎 |
[30:30] | Okay. So just walk me through this. | 好吧 你就这样敷衍我吧 |
[30:34] | Well, I went to the penthouse, the body wasn’t there. | 我到了顶楼 尸体不在那里 |
[30:37] | I thought it was a prank, but then I saw the blood. | 我想那一定是个恶作剧 但过会我看到了血迹 |
[31:01] | If you were in the penthouse, | 如果你在顶楼 |
[31:02] | why was your footprint in the stairwell? | 为什么你的脚印在楼梯间里? |
[31:05] | When I left the suite, I heard something. | 当我离开套房时我听到了一些声音 |
[31:19] | Different place, same corpse the woman told me about. | 不同的地方 和那女人告诉我的是同一具尸体 |
[31:25] | I had to move the body. | 我必须要一开那具尸体 |
[31:29] | Okay, so you dumped the body | 好吧 所以你丢弃了尸体 |
[31:32] | in the front lawn of your hotel. | 在你饭店前的草坪上 |
[31:33] | Come on, Craig, that’s not very “discreet.” | 行了 卡莱格 那不是非常的 “谨慎” |
[31:36] | No, I-I… put him in the trunk of my car, | 不 我 我… 把他放在我车子的后备箱里 |
[31:40] | but as I was pulling out, he came to. | 但正当我要离开时 他恢复了意识 |
[31:48] | Help! Someone! | 救命! 来人! |
[31:55] | Oh, and that’s when you killed him. | 哦 那是你杀了他 |
[31:56] | No! I let him go. | 不 我让他走了 |
[31:57] | I actually watched him walk away. | 我确实看着他走开的 |
[31:59] | And if that’s true, Craig,how did the dead body | 如果那是真实的 卡莱格 那尸体是 |
[32:02] | end up on the front lawn of the hotel? | 怎么横在你饭店前的草坪上的? |
[32:03] | I have no idea! I know it sounds insane, | 我也不知道! 我知道这听上去不可思议 |
[32:05] | but it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[32:06] | I mean, how could I make something like that up? | 我的意思是我怎么会让这样的事发生? |
[32:08] | Craig, people lie to the cops all the time. | 卡莱格 人们总是对警察说谎 |
[32:13] | Hang on, I got proof. | 等一下 我有证据 |
[32:15] | He tried to bribe me to let him go. | 他试着贿赂我放他走 |
[32:18] | He gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[32:21] | It’s worth about 50 grand at least. | 这至少值5万美元 |
[32:24] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:25] | All right, get out of here. | 好吧 快离开这里 |
[32:28] | I didn’t accept it as a bribe. | 作为贿赂我没有接受 |
[32:31] | I just took it because I knew it didn’t belong to him. | 我拿了它是因为我知道这不属于他 |
[32:39] | Yvette? | 尤韦特? |
[32:41] | I guess you know who called me. | 我猜你知道了是谁打电话给我了 |
[32:45] | I think she did more than that. | 我想她不仅做了那些 |
[32:51] | Dennis and Yvette, 1998. | 丹尼斯和尤韦特 1998. |
[32:56] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里得到它的? |
[32:58] | Apparently, Armando Diaz had it. | 显然 是从阿曼多 迪亚兹那 |
[33:00] | The guy who died? | 那个死了的家伙? |
[33:01] | Yeah, the guy you pushed. | 是的 你推下去的那个 |
[33:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:05] | He must have stolen it when he was oiling me up. | 他一定是在帮我涂油的时候偷走的 |
[33:08] | See, I might believe you… | 看来 也许我会相信你… |
[33:09] | except I found this at the crime scene. | 若不是我在犯罪现场发现了这个 |
[33:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[33:15] | It really must be hard to walk | 用一片隐形眼睛 |
[33:17] | around with one contact in. | 行走一定非常的困难 |
[33:27] | Look, it was an accident. | 看 这是一个事故 |
[33:29] | Armando and I… hung out | 阿曼多和我… 在一起 |
[33:33] | at his cabana earlier that day. | 那天早些时候就在一起 |
[33:36] | You mean you had sex with him. | 你的意思是你和他做爱了 |
[33:37] | Correct. | 是的 |
[33:39] | The ring was in my purse, I | 这个指环在我的钱包里 |
[33:41] | figured he must have taken it, | 我想他一定是拿走了它 |
[33:42] | so I went to find him. | 所以我要找到他 |
[33:44] | You’re crazy! I don’t have your ring. | 你疯了! 我没有拿你的指环 |
[33:46] | I can see it there in your pocket! | 我在你的口袋里看到了! |
[33:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[33:55] | If the ring’s so important, why didn’t you grab it when he was out cold? | 如果这个指环对你是如此重要 当他掉下去后为什么你不去拿回来? |
[33:58] | Well, I wanted to, but I couldn’t. | 我想 但我不能 |
[34:00] | Someone was coming. | 有人来了 |
[34:14] | That was the manager that you called. | 是经理 你打电话给他的 |
[34:18] | I didn’t call anybody. | 我没有打电话给任何人 |
[34:21] | Well, you better call your lawyer. | 好吧 你最好打电话给你的律师 |
[34:28] | No, it was Felicia. | 不 是弗里希亚 |
[34:30] | The guy conked out right next her, | 在她旁边 那家伙受伤了 |
[34:31] | she failed to call 911, then decided to skip town. | 她没有打911 然后决定离开这里 |
[34:34] | It’s negligent homicide. | 这是过失杀人 |
[34:36] | Actually, you’re both wrong. | 事实上 你们都错了 |
[34:39] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道说是凶手 |
[34:41] | Diaz was killed on the stairs. | 迪亚兹在楼道被杀了 |
[34:42] | Yvette pushed him over the railing. | 尤韦特把他推下了栏杆 |
[34:44] | Which stairs? | 哪里的楼道? |
[34:46] | Utility stairs outside the penthouse suite. | 楼顶套房外的公用楼梯 |
[34:48] | I found a pool of the victim’s blood. | 我发现了受害者的血液 |
[34:50] | The guy bled all over the hotel. | 那家伙的血在饭店里到处都是 |
[34:51] | How does that prove anything? | 那能证明什么? |
[34:52] | Okay, let’s not do this in front of the suspects. | 好吧 不要在嫌疑犯面前说这个 |
[34:57] | I don’t understand. Beth confessed. | 我不明白 贝丝 承认了 |
[34:59] | Felicia told me straight out that Armando hit his head while they were having sex. | 弗里希亚 坦白告诉我 阿曼多 在他们做爱时他撞到了头 |
[35:03] | Okay, I have a weapon covered in Armando’s blood with Beth’s hair on it. | 我有一件凶器上面 有阿曼多的血迹和贝丝的头发 |
[35:09] | Cause of death, please. | 造成死亡 |
[35:12] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝器所致的外伤 |
[35:13] | Which was Alexx’s first impression | 是阿利克斯的第一反映 |
[35:15] | while she waited for somebody to show up at post. | 当她等待有人当场指出时 |
[35:20] | I thought you guys went. | 我想你会指出 |
[35:21] | We thought you did. | 我们以为你指出了 |
[35:22] | We never assume anything, do we? | 我们从不假设任何事 不是吗? |
[35:27] | Oh, that’s Alexx’s report. | 哦 那是阿利克斯的报告 |
[35:32] | What’s the cause of death? | 死亡原因是什么? |
[35:34] | Fracture of the cervical spine. | 颈骨骨折 |
[35:36] | Died of a broken neck. | 死于折断了脖子 |
[35:38] | Caused by his header down the stairs. | 是掉下楼梯造成的 |
[35:40] | But his jaw was intact, which it wouldn’t | 但是他的下颚完整无缺 所以不会是 |
[35:42] | have been if the fall broke his neck. | 摔下去折断了脖子 |
[35:44] | So someone broke it for him. | 所以是有人拧断了他的脖子 |
[35:46] | Right. | 对 |
[35:49] | But who? | 但是谁呢? |
[36:04] | Okay, so we know that Armando was in three separate altercations. | 好吧 那么我们知道了阿曼多涉及3个独立的口角 |
[36:08] | None of which killed him. | 没有一个杀了他 |
[36:10] | Well, the guy had stamina. | 那家伙精力旺盛 |
[36:12] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是的 告诉我怎么回事 |
[36:13] | He was with Felicia Hardy for over two hours. | 他和弗里希亚 哈迪在一起超过两小时 |
[36:15] | With pharmaceutical assistance. | 在药物的帮助下 |
[36:17] | Oh, yeah? He took Viagra? | 哦 是吗? 他服用了伟哥? |
[36:18] | Beth Johnson saw him take it. | 贝丝 雅格布森看他服用了 |
[36:26] | Which means that he was with Beth Johnson before Felicia. | 这意味着他在弗里希亚那里前 和贝丝 雅格布森在一起 |
[36:31] | That’s why he could go on for two hours. | 这就是为什么他能坚持两小时 |
[36:36] | And then Yvette. | 然后是尤韦特. |
[36:37] | I don’t have your ring. | 我没有拿你的指环 |
[36:39] | I can see it right there in your pocket. | 我可以在你的口袋里看到 |
[36:45] | And then he ended up in the stairwell | 然后他死在了楼梯间 |
[36:47] | for the manager to finish him off? | 因为那个经理结果了他? |
[36:52] | Yeah, but the manager said he didn’t do it. | 是的 但经理说他没有这么做 |
[36:54] | Do we have any evidence to prove that he was lying? | 我们有任何证据说明他在说谎吗? |
[36:56] | Like trace from the victim’s body? | 像是留在受害者身上的痕迹? |
[37:00] | Well, I… I didn’t tape lift him. | 我… 我没有从他身上搜集 |
[37:03] | I thought you usually did that. | 我认为你通常会那样做 |
[37:05] | No, you were supposed to… | 不 你应该这么做… |
[37:08] | All right, look. | 好吧 看 |
[37:09] | Never assume. | 不要假设 |
[37:10] | The clothes are right here. | 衣服都在这里 |
[37:22] | Armando was covered in lint. | 阿曼多 身上都是软麻布 |
[37:24] | Didn’t you see cotton fibers in his hair at the scene? | 你们在现场看到了他头发上的棉花纤维了吗? |
[37:27] | And my suspect had traces of laundry detergent on her luggage. | 我的嫌疑犯的行李上有洗涤用清洁剂的痕迹 |
[37:30] | Okay, we got lint, | 好吧 我们有软麻布 |
[37:33] | cotton fibers, detergent. | 棉花纤维 清洁剂 |
[37:39] | We’ve missed a crime scene. | 我们遗漏了一个犯罪现场 |
[37:44] | Can’t imagine what their electricity bill’s like here. | 在这里不能想象他们的电费帐单 |
[37:46] | How many pounds of laundry you think they go through in this hotel? | 在这个饭店里有多少磅要洗的衣物? |
[37:49] | Try tons. | 试着用吨 |
[37:51] | And they still can’t get the blood out. | 他们依然没有找到血液 |
[37:58] | This is where our vic was killed. | 这是我们的受害者被杀的地方 |
[38:00] | The strength it would take to subdue Armando, | 可以征服阿曼多的力量 |
[38:02] | let alone snap his neck… | 让人突然折断了他的脖子… |
[38:05] | And a woman doesn’t have it, | 女人不可能有这个力量 |
[38:06] | no matter how much she works out. | 不管她如何的用力 |
[38:16] | Brings us back to the manager. | 让我们回到经理身上 |
[38:17] | Or whoever left the print. | 或任何留下印记的人 |
[38:20] | There is one more man in the picture. | 故事里又多了一个人 |
[38:29] | We are going to sue your entire department for this. | 我们要为此控告你们整个部门 |
[38:32] | Fine, maybe your lawyer can explain | 好的 也许你的律师可以解释 |
[38:34] | your husband’s handprint in the victim’s blood. | 你丈夫的手印上有受害者的血液 |
[38:37] | This was left by Armando’s killer. | 这是杀害阿曼多的凶手留下的 |
[38:39] | And this is a thumbprint left when | 这是一个拇指的指纹 |
[38:43] | your husband picked up your luggage. | 当你的丈夫拿起了你的行李时 |
[38:44] | It only takes one print to match to a person. | 它只能和一个人的指纹相吻合 |
[38:47] | We compared the handprint to the print on your luggage. | 我们和行李上的手印做了比较 |
[38:54] | My guess is it was just a happy coincidence you ran | 我想它恰好和你的相一致 |
[38:57] | into Armando Diaz in the parking lot. | 当你在停车场遇到阿曼多 迪亚兹 |
[39:03] | Armando had been through a lot already. | 阿曼多早已经筋疲力尽了 |
[39:05] | Probably didn’t have much fight in him. | 可能没有和他有很多的搏斗 |
[39:15] | This is ridiculous. I wasn’t even here. | 这是荒谬的 我甚至不在这里 |
[39:17] | Steven was in Miramar when I called him. | 斯帝文在我打电话给他时在密拉马 |
[39:20] | It’s a 45-minute drive. | 那有45分钟的路程 |
[39:21] | Did you call him on his cell phone? | 你是不是打他的手机? |
[39:23] | How do you know exactly where he was? | 你怎么能确切的知道他在哪里? |
[39:26] | All right, you know, that’s enough. | 好吧 你知道 这足够了 |
[39:28] | Felicia, don’t say anything else until we talk to Jerry. | 弗里希亚在我们和杰瑞谈之前 不要说任何事 |
[39:31] | Umm-huh. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[39:33] | Take a last look at this other picture | 最后瞧一下这最后的其他照片 |
[39:35] | from when you were loading luggage in your car. | 来自你装载行李的那辆车 |
[39:37] | Notice the windshield. | 注意挡风玻璃 |
[39:38] | Looks like you got caught in a little rainstorm. | 看上去你遇到了一点暴风雨 |
[39:41] | Even though it was 70 and sunny in Miramar all day. | 即使在密拉马一整天 都是华氏70度和阳光普照 |
[39:44] | We checked. | 我们查过了 |
[39:45] | Miami had a sun shower between 11:03 and 11:14. | 在11:03到11:14之间迈阿密下过一场太阳雨 |
[39:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[39:50] | Your windshield was in Miami at 11:00. | 11:00时你的挡风玻璃在迈阿密 |
[39:53] | Which means that you were, too. | 意味着你也在 |
[39:58] | You were here. | 你就在这里 |
[40:01] | You were spying on me? | 你是在监视我? |
[40:05] | Felicia… | 弗里希亚… |
[40:07] | You’ve shown no interest in me in the last | 你在过去的两年中 |
[40:10] | two years and you’re spying on me? | 从没表现过对我有兴趣 你在监视我? |
[40:11] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[40:15] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:17] | Then what were you doing here? | 那么你在这里做什么? |
[40:50] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[40:57] | I’m sorry, Felicia. | 抱歉 弗里希亚. |
[40:59] | I really am. | 真的是我 |
[41:01] | Yeah, and Mr. Hardy doesn’t like his mistress cheating on him. | 是啊 哈迪先生不喜欢他的情妇欺骗他 |
[41:05] | You slept with this guy? | 你和这个家伙睡觉? |
[41:07] | What? I don’t see you leaving your wife anytime soon. | 什么? 我没看到你将马上离开你的妻子 |
[41:09] | Doesn’t mean you can screw around on me. | 这不意味着你可以在我身边鬼混 |
[41:14] | You were my Maid of Honor. | 你是我的女傧相 |
[41:17] | So you slept with Steven and my Armando. | 就是说你和斯帝文 还有我的阿曼多睡觉 |
[41:21] | “My Armando”? | “我的阿曼多”? |
[41:24] | You know, I thought this was a wives’ weekend. | 你知道嘛 我认为这是一个妇人周末 |
[41:26] | No sex. | 没有性 |
[41:28] | Look who’s talking. Home wrecker. | 看谁这么说了 家庭破坏者 |
[41:31] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[41:34] | We don’t even know each other. | 我们甚至不了解对方 |
[41:36] | We know each other, Felicia. | 我们互相了解弗里希亚. |
[41:39] | We just don’t like each other. | 我们只是不喜欢对方 |
[42:00] | Here’s to our first wives’ weekend. | 这里对我们来说是第一次妇人周末 |
[42:03] | The first of many. | 很多次中的第一次 |
[42:04] | Ever year for the rest of our lives. | 每年我们空闲的时候 |
[42:05] | Here’s to doing this till we are old and gray. | 我们会在这里一直下去直到我们老去 |
[42:08] | I read the hotel has this guy that oils you up. | 我知道这家伙在饭店里为人涂抹防晒油 |
[42:12] | Sweet. | 太令人高兴了 |
[42:13] | So long as that’s all he does. | 只要这是他所作的全部 |
[01:57] | Mr. Seabourn, you are about to lose your five-star status. | 希伯恩先生 你将要失去你的五星级地位了 “三种方法” 00:01:57,529 –> 00:02:03,521 |