时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | This is the Miami-Dade Police Department. | 这里是 迈阿密戴德县警察局 |
[00:13] | Stop. You’re surrounded. | 站住,你被包围了 |
[00:15] | You are surrounded. Stop. | 你被包围了,站住 |
[00:43] | Hey,come here. | 嗨,过来 |
[00:46] | Hey!Hey! | 嗨!嗨! |
[01:12] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[01:32] | Get your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[01:43] | – You’re under arrest. – Check him for weapons. | – 你被捕了 – 看看他有没有武器 |
[02:12] | Get in there. | 上车 |
[02:23] | I want first crack at that kid. | 我想突审那个孩子 |
[02:27] | – I’ll be on the boat. – All right. | – 我去船上 – 好的 |
[02:41] | We have a… | 地板上… |
[02:43] | blood pool on the floor right there. Be careful,please. | 有一滩血,就在那 请小心点 |
[02:47] | Got more of the same up top,port side. | 上面也有一些,右舷 |
[02:50] | Looks like that’s where he abandoned ship. | 看上去他是在这弃的船 |
[02:53] | Look at this gunshot wound. It’s a through-and-through. | 看看这处枪伤,贯穿性伤口 |
[02:56] | Yeah,it looks like she bled out. | 是的,她出了大量的血 |
[02:58] | – Semi-auto? – Yeah,a .32. | – 半自动步枪? – 是的,点32口径 |
[03:02] | All right. Where are the expended casings? | 那么弹壳在那? |
[03:04] | That’s a good question.Look at this high velocity spatter right here. | 问得好,看看这些高速喷溅点 |
[03:15] | And more interesting is this. | 更有意思的是这个 |
[03:18] | That’s a partial print. | 这是部分手印 |
[03:20] | It’s a little low on the wall, isn’t it? | 它在墙上的位置有点低,不是吗? |
[03:22] | Whoever did this slipped in the blood, | 留下手印的家伙滑了一下 |
[03:25] | and then attempted to break their fall with that print. | 为了不摔倒,他扶了一下墙 |
[03:33] | Well,the print’s on top of the spatter. | 手印在喷溅点之上 |
[03:35] | Means the blood had time to dry. | 意味着血有时间变干 |
[03:37] | – Gives us a time line. – We are to believe,Eric, | – 交给我们干吧 -我认为,艾瑞克, |
[03:41] | that this kid | 那个孩子 |
[03:43] | killed this woman, | 杀了这个女人 |
[03:45] | waited for the spattered blood to dry, | 等待溅落的血变干 |
[03:46] | and then slipped and fell in the blood pool. | 然后滑倒,摔到血泊里 |
[03:56] | It’s Tripp. | 是特里普. |
[03:57] | He says the kid just confessed. | 他说那个孩子刚刚坦白 |
[04:01] | The kid confessed?That was quick. | 他坦白了?那么快! |
[04:04] | There’s only 48 hours till his arraignment. | 从他被传讯开始才过了48个小时 |
[04:06] | In this system, that kid doesn’t have 48 hours. | 那个孩子根本没有48个小时 |
[04:30] | CSI:miami Season 04 Episode 04 | “从48小时到无期” |
[05:02] | You got any warrants? | 你有许可么? |
[05:04] | No. | 没有 |
[05:08] | Are you under the care of a doctor? | 你有医生的监护吗? |
[05:09] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | You got something to eat? | 你有东西吃吗? |
[05:12] | – You taking any medication? – No! | – 你服过药物吗? – 没有! |
[05:14] | When do I get my phone call? | 我什么时候能打电话? |
[05:16] | Make all the phone calls you want from pre-trial confinement. | 过了审讯前的监禁期,你想打给谁都行 |
[05:20] | Sign your booking slip. | 在你的卡上签字 |
[05:21] | Step up to that desk. Empty your front pockets. | 到桌子那去 把你的口袋掏空 |
[05:27] | Step up. | 过去 |
[05:37] | Hey,that’s my stuff. | 嗨,那是我的东西 |
[05:38] | No,not anymore.It’s contraband. | 不再是了,这可是违禁品 |
[05:41] | Buy you a week in the discipline module over at lockup. | 会让你在拘留所多待上个把星期 |
[05:44] | Well,can I keep that? It’s got like 500 songs on it. | 我能留着它吗? 它上面有500首歌呢 |
[05:46] | – No. Pluck your laces off your shoes. – What? | -不行,把鞋带解下来 – 什么? |
[05:49] | Jail folks don’t want you hanging yourself. | 监狱那帮家伙可不希望你把自己吊死 |
[05:54] | Are you stuck on stupid?Just do it. | 别傻站着,快点 |
[06:06] | Let me have ’em. | 给我 |
[06:10] | Put this on.The bus is waiting. | 穿上这个,车正等着呢 |
[06:26] | State attorney said he’ll file. | 州检察官说他要提起诉讼 |
[06:28] | – Case is a walk-through. – Frank,I’m not so sure. | – 走走过场罢了 – 弗兰克,我不太肯定 |
[06:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:32] | Something is wrong. | 有什么事不对头 |
[06:35] | Horatio,the kid had the vic’s blood all over his body. | 霍雷肖,那个孩子浑身上下全是受害人的血 |
[06:38] | All right,we got witnesses that place him at the scene. | 我们有目击证人证明他当时就在现场 |
[06:40] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[06:42] | He confessed to me,Horatio. | 他向我坦白了,霍雷肖. |
[06:43] | All right,and I have to strike when the iron’s hot. | 好吧,我必须要趁热打铁 |
[06:45] | Is he the right guy,Frank? | 他就是凶手吗,弗兰克? |
[06:50] | Well,I don’t know.If you got somebody better,serve him up. | 我不知道,你要是有更好的人选,把他找出来 |
[07:30] | Surface on these is rough. We’ll be lucky if we get a print. | 这个东西表面根粗糙. 找到一个印迹可真是幸运 |
[07:34] | There’s lipstick,too. | 这也有口红印 |
[07:36] | Was the vic wearing any? | 受害者涂口红了吗? |
[07:38] | No. | 没有 |
[07:40] | But… | 但是… |
[07:44] | But I do have blood around her mouth. | 但是她的嘴周围有血迹 |
[07:46] | We surprised about that, Alexx?She was shot. | 我们对此也感到很惊讶, 阿利克斯 她遭到了枪击 |
[07:50] | No,no,no,no. Air bubbles. | 不,不,不 气泡 |
[07:53] | Means she was struggling to breathe. | 这就意味着她曾拼命呼吸 |
[07:59] | So,death wasn’t instantaneous. | 所以,死亡过程并不短暂 |
[08:01] | This girl was a fighter. | 这个女孩是个斗士 |
[08:16] | Looky here,fish on the block. | 看呐,又有”鱼”上钩啦 |
[08:21] | Hey check it out:fresh meat. | 嗨,看看是不是够新鲜 |
[08:28] | Yo! | 唷! |
[08:30] | Put the fish right here. | 把鱼放在这 |
[08:32] | – What’d he say? – Sit! | – 他说什么? – 坐下! |
[08:36] | Back up! | 后退! |
[08:38] | You’ve never been in jail before,have you,boy? | 你以前从没蹲过监狱吧,小子? |
[08:44] | I believe I asked you a question. | 我在问你话呢 |
[08:47] | No. No,I haven’t. | 没,没有 |
[08:49] | You look at me when I talk to you. | 说话的时候看着我 |
[09:01] | Did I say you could look at me? | 我说过你能看我吗? |
[09:05] | Hey,check this kid out. He’s eyeballin’ me. | 嗨,看这个小子 他在盯着我 |
[09:09] | Means it’s tax time. | 现在是交费时间 |
[09:11] | It’s what? | 什么? |
[09:13] | You got to pay me for letting you ride this bus. | 我让你坐这儿,你就得付钱 |
[09:16] | They-They took all my money. | 他们.他们把我的钱都拿走了 |
[09:19] | Oh,well,then I guess you’d better figure out another way. | 那么你最好想想别的办法 |
[10:06] | Where’s your shoes? | 你的鞋呢? |
[10:11] | I lost them. | 丢了 |
[10:13] | Right shoulder to the wall. Follow the yellow line and do not stop. | 右肩靠墙. 顺着黄线走,不许停 |
[10:16] | – Let’s go,move. – Okay,everybody,listen up. | – 走 – 大家听着 |
[10:18] | Strip your clothes. | 脱下你们的衣服 |
[10:20] | Then I want a single file stepping toward the showers. | 排成一列,挨个去洗澡 |
[10:23] | Move it!Everything.Let’s go! | 脱掉它!所有的衣服.快点! |
[10:38] | Eat it or lose it. | 要么吃掉要么扔掉 |
[11:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:02] | – Those are my shoes. – If you want them back, | – 那是我的鞋 – 你要想要的话 |
[11:04] | you’re going to have to fight me for them. | 就得跟我打一架 |
[11:10] | Relax,kid.I’m just busting on ya. | 放松,小子 |
[11:13] | What are you in for? | 你为什么进来? |
[11:15] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[11:17] | You,Theo Huxtable,homicide? | 你,杀人犯? |
[11:19] | Yeah,that the charge. | 是的,判决书上这么说的 |
[11:21] | Well,all right then,big dog. | 你可真了不起 |
[11:33] | You should’ve ate that. | |
[11:38] | Chavala pendeja. | |
[11:58] | Hey,Jim,did you get anything off the boat gun? | 嗨,吉姆,你从船上的枪里发现什么了吗? |
[12:01] | It was definitely used to shoot your vic,Patrice Boland. | 绝对是杀害受害人的枪,帕特里斯 伯兰德 |
[12:05] | – Prints? – No. | – 指纹? – 没有. |
[12:07] | No,came up dry. Must have been wiped clean. | 没有,肯定被擦干净了 |
[12:10] | Did you run the serial number? | 你查序列号了吗? |
[12:20] | Automated Firearms. | 自动轻武器 |
[12:24] | How long have you known the RO? | 你知道RO有多久了? |
[12:27] | Couple of hours. | 几个小时 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么? |
[12:33] | Look,I’ve done the work. | 我已经干完活了 |
[12:35] | But if you don’t write the report, I can’t act on it. | 但是如果你不写报告的话,我没法工作 |
[12:39] | It’s analyze and report. | 分析报告 |
[12:50] | Registered owner’s a Michael Boland. | 登记人叫迈克尔 伯兰德 |
[12:53] | That’s the vic’s husband. It’s a small detail. | 他是受害人的丈夫 |
[12:59] | Cal,I was gonna get to it. | 凯丽,我刚要写 |
[13:02] | Cal. | 凯丽 |
[13:05] | Excuse me. What is this? What’s going on? | 请原谅,这是什么? 发生了什么? |
[13:07] | Uh,we’re checking for gunshot residue. | 嗯,我们正在检查枪击残余物 |
[13:11] | You see,I didn’t shoot my wife. | 你知道,我没有向我妻子开枪 |
[13:14] | Mr. Boland, that’s a photograph of your gun. | 伯兰德先生, 这是你枪的照片 |
[13:17] | It was used to kill your wife. | 杀你妻子的凶器 |
[13:19] | I keep it on board for protection. | 我带着它是为了防身 |
[13:22] | I haven’t been on my boat for three months. | 我已经三个月没在船上待过了 |
[13:25] | That’s an interesting choice of words, | 你的措辞很有意思 |
[13:26] | considering the boat is not registered to you. | 考虑到这艘船的注册人并不是你 |
[13:29] | It was my wife’s boat. She was trying to sell it. | 是我妻子的船,她正打算卖掉 |
[13:34] | We’re reorganizing. | 我们不在一起了 |
[13:35] | – You mean,getting divorced. – Yes,we were. | – 你的意思是,离婚? – 是的 |
[13:38] | Traditionally,if your wife dies, | 一般来说,如果你妻子死了 |
[13:40] | you inherit the proceeds from the boat,don’t you? | 你将继承这艘船的所有收益,对吗 |
[13:42] | I didn’t want her money. | 我不想要她的钱 |
[13:45] | Or her boat.Or her. | 或者她的船.或者她本人 |
[13:48] | I’d met someone else.That was the problem. | 我遇到别的人,这是问题所在 |
[13:51] | Always another woman. | 又是别的女人 |
[13:53] | Actually,no. | 实际上,不是 |
[13:56] | I met him six months ago in the marina. | 我是在六个月前在码头遇到他的 |
[14:01] | I told Patrice. | 我告诉了帕特里斯 |
[14:03] | She filed the next day. | 转天她就申请离婚 |
[14:06] | Mr. Boland, | 伯兰德先生 |
[14:07] | we’re going to need to chronicle your whereabouts,please. | 我们需要你把在什么时间 干了什么都告诉我们 |
[14:10] | You’re a day trader,aren’t you? You work out of your house? | 你是日间交易员,对吗? 你在哪上班? |
[14:13] | Bal Harbour. | 巴尔港公司 |
[14:16] | I spent the entire morning on the computer. | 我把整个早晨都花在了计算机上 |
[14:18] | Well,then you won’t mind us taking a look at it,will you? | 那你不介意我们看看吧 |
[14:20] | No,not at all. | 不 |
[14:23] | Well,M. Boland is the only one that signed on today. | 伯兰德先生 是今天唯一登陆这台电脑的人 |
[14:27] | Yeah,that’s her husband. | 对,是她的丈夫 |
[14:29] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[14:30] | I’m a computer geek,Ryan. It’s what I do. | 我可使计算机迷,瑞恩. |
[14:33] | Geez. | 这是我的工作 |
[14:36] | This thing is on fire. | 这东西真烫 |
[14:38] | It shouldn’t be. | 不应该这样 |
[14:47] | Take a look. | 看 |
[14:52] | Exhaust fan’s jammed with paper. That’s why the hard drive’s so hot. | 散热器被纸堵住了,所以硬盘非常热. |
[15:09] | “I can’t spend another day without you. | “没有你我一天也过不下去” |
[15:11] | “You’re the only one for me. | “你是我的唯一” |
[15:14] | I don’t want it to end.” These are love letters. | “我不想就此结束.” 这些是情书 |
[15:18] | Found these letters stuffed in the Boland’s family computer. | 在伯兰德家的电脑里发现的 |
[15:21] | Anything jump at you? | 有何高见? |
[15:22] | Phraseology and word selection suggests the writer’s masculine. | 从措辞上看,写信的家伙是个男人 |
[15:26] | “Hope we can grab some food.” That’s something my brother would say. | “希望能出去吃个饭” 我兄弟就这么说. |
[15:29] | Okay. Now compare it to this: | 现在,和这个比较一下 |
[15:32] | Tobey’s confession letter. | 托比的供词 |
[15:44] | Several points are similar. | 有些地方很相似 |
[15:48] | Height, | 高度 |
[15:49] | pressure,slant. | 力度,斜度 |
[15:52] | Look at the lowercase Gs: | 看这些小写字母g |
[15:54] | the proportion,retrace– | 比例,勾– |
[15:56] | all consistent. | 全都一样 |
[15:59] | Whoever wrote this confession wrote these love letters. | 写供词和写情书的是同一个人 |
[16:10] | Describe your relationship with the Bolands,please. | 请你描述一下你和 伯兰德s的关系 |
[16:15] | Patrice hired me to detail her boat. | 帕特里斯 雇我装修她的船 |
[16:19] | I barely know her. | 我几乎不认识她 |
[16:20] | What about the love letters to Mrs. Boland? She hid them in her computer,Tobey. | 那些给伯兰德夫人的情书是怎么回事? 她把它们藏在了电脑里,托比 |
[16:26] | You wrote them. | 是你写的 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | She was there every time I worked. | 我每次干活时她都在那 |
[16:41] | Bathing suit,tanning oil. | 游泳衣,防晒霜. |
[16:43] | She said she was lonely. That her husband ignored her. | 她说她很孤独,她的丈夫忽视她 |
[16:49] | One thing led to another and pretty soon it was two times a week. | 就这样,一来二去,我们就… |
[16:55] | I did not kill Patty. | 我没有杀 帕提 |
[16:57] | Why did you write the confession then? | 那你为什么写供词 |
[17:00] | Because I had no choice. | 因为我别无选择 |
[17:02] | He kept coming down on me over and over again telling me that I did it. | 他一次又一次教训我说是我做的 |
[17:05] | – I’ve got two witnesses on the dock. – She was dead when I got there. | -我已经在码头找到两个目击证人 – 我到那的时候她就已经死了 |
[17:08] | They saw you leave her boat | 他们看见你把她留在船上 |
[17:10] | – covered in blood. – I was running. | – 浑身是血 -我开始逃跑 |
[17:11] | Not buying that. Why the hell were you running? | 你为什逃跑? |
[17:13] | What the hell were you running from? | 你想逃到哪去? |
[17:15] | – I got two witnesses..covered in blood. – Why the hell were you running? | -我有两个目击证人,浑身是血 – 你到底为什么逃跑? |
[17:15] | Did you steal something? Leave her boat… | 你偷东西了吗? 把她留在船上… |
[17:20] | I just wanted this to end. | 我只想结束这一切 |
[17:23] | You’ve got to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[17:25] | I want to,but Tobey, | 我也想,但是托比, |
[17:28] | you’ve got to help me. | 你要帮助我 |
[17:47] | Wolfe,you expecting them to change? | 沃尔夫,你指望它们发生什么变化吗? |
[17:49] | There’s two drinks,right? | 有两杯饮料,对吗? |
[17:50] | Yeah,maybe the vic and the killer had a mojito before the gun went off. | 是的,也许被害人和凶手在枪开火之前还喝了一杯呢 |
[17:56] | Glasses are the problem. | 杯子是问题的关键 |
[17:58] | Cut pattern on them won’t offer a print. | 上面的切割图案不会给我们提供任何指纹 |
[18:00] | The glasses won’t tell us who, | 杯子不会告诉我们是谁干的 |
[18:04] | but they could tell us where. Look at the table around the glasses. | 但是会告诉我们在哪干的 看看这个托盘 |
[18:09] | Yeah,they spilled.So what? | 是的,有东西溅出来,那又怎么样? |
[18:10] | But they’re uniform. | 但是它们看起来一模一样 |
[18:13] | The glasses spilled the same way, to one side. | 它们以同样的方式向一边从玻璃杯里溅出来 |
[18:16] | What are the odds of that? | 出现这种情况的概率有多大? |
[18:18] | Pretty good if you’re banking starboard in five-foot swells. | 如果你右转舵的话… |
[18:27] | The vic was shot in the open water. | 被害人是在公开水域被人开枪打死的 |
[18:29] | Yeah,Horatio said she was trying to sell her boat. | 是的,霍雷肖 说她正打算买掉她的船 |
[18:31] | Maybe someone wanted a test drive. | 也许有人想要试驾一下 |
[19:04] | Hi,you’ve reached Patrice Boland. | 嗨,这里是 帕特里斯 伯兰德家 |
[19:06] | If you’re calling regarding the sale of my boat, | 如果你想询问有关卖船的事情 |
[19:08] | please leave your contact information and I’ll call you back. | 请留下联系方式,我会给你打电话 |
[19:12] | You were the last number on Patrice Boland’s cell phone.Can you explain that? | 你是留在帕特里斯伯兰德电话上的最后一个号码. 你能解释一下吗? |
[19:16] | Well,yeah. | 可以 |
[19:17] | I’m in the market for a boat. She was selling one. | 我打算买艘船,而她正好卖船 |
[19:20] | Did you meet with her? | 你们见过面吗? |
[19:22] | I didn’t need to. | 我没必要那么做 |
[19:23] | She rattled off her price over the phone | 她在电话上就急不可耐地把价钱告诉了我 |
[19:26] | and I pretty much knew I didn’t have a spare half-mil in my purse. | 我知道我根本就拿不出50万美元 |
[19:29] | So you were never on the boat? | 也就是说你从没有上过那艘船? |
[19:31] | No. Never. | 是的,从来没有 |
[19:32] | Well,we found traces of lipstick on a glass in the cabin. | 我们在船上的玻璃杯上发现了口红印 |
[19:37] | I was just wondering if I could get a sample of your lipstick so we can | 我想如果我能提取你的口红样本的话,就可以 |
[19:40] | exclude you from our investigation. | 把你排除在调查之外 |
[19:45] | Test away. | 去查好了 |
[19:46] | It’s Glamour Glow. A million girls have it. | 这是格拉莫尔 格路牌 无数的女孩都有 |
[19:49] | No,I was actually thinking more along the lines of a swab. | 不,实际上,我想用药签 |
[19:53] | From your lips. | 从你的嘴唇提取 |
[19:55] | – My lips? – Yeah. Right. | – 我的嘴唇? – 是的,没错 |
[19:58] | Your DNA. | 你的DNA |
[20:01] | Only one girl has it. | 只有一个女孩有 |
[20:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[20:07] | – My boyfriend and I met with her. – On the boat? | – 我男朋友和我和她见过一面 – 在船上? |
[20:12] | He wanted to take a ride on her boat real bad. | 他想乘她的船兜兜风 |
[20:15] | He’s got big ideas. | 他有了一个主意 |
[20:17] | Convinced her to take us out on the water. | 说服她带我们出海 |
[20:22] | So,what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[20:23] | – I love it.I think – it looks beautiful. | 我非常喜欢,这艘船看上去非常漂亮 |
[20:26] | – You like it? – Incredible. | – 你喜欢吗? – 太喜欢了 |
[20:27] | Definitely for us. | 绝对是为我们准备的 |
[20:28] | Are your drinks okay? | 喜欢你们的饮料吗? |
[20:29] | – Yeah. – Oh,great. Thank you. | – 是的 – 太棒了,谢谢 |
[20:31] | Do you mind if I use your bathroom? | 你介意我用一下你的卫生间吗? |
[20:32] | Oh,no. No.Go ahead. All new fixtures. | 不,不,请便. 所有的设施都是新的 |
[20:37] | So,you think you could get used to this? | 那么你是能习惯的喽? |
[20:44] | A few minutes went by and Steve hadn’t come up. | 几分钟过去了 斯蒂文还没上来 |
[20:47] | So she went to check on him. | 所以她就去找他 |
[20:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:56] | And I hear this bang. | 我听到一声巨响 |
[21:02] | Oh,my God. | 上帝呀 |
[21:05] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[21:10] | So,Steve… Steve was freaking. | 斯蒂文… 斯蒂文 害怕极了 |
[21:12] | Said that he was going to go away for murder. | 他说他要逃走 |
[21:15] | And that we should just disappear. | 我们应该消失 |
[21:17] | Sail off to the Bahamas or Belize. | 去巴哈马群岛或者伯利兹 |
[21:20] | Just dump the woman and steal her boat. | 丢下那个女人然后偷了她的船 |
[21:23] | Just typical Steve stuff. | 典型的斯蒂文风格 |
[21:25] | So you were just an innocent bystander? | 那么你只是一个无辜的旁观者喽? |
[21:28] | Yeah. I-I told him that the last thing | 是的,我,我告诉他我要做的最后一件事 |
[21:31] | I was gonna do was get caught on a dead woman’s boat. | 就是在一艘死人船上被人抓住 |
[21:34] | Told him to go back to the dock, let somebody discover her. | 我让他回到码头,让别人发现她 |
[21:37] | Nobody had to know it was him. | 没有人知道是他干的 |
[21:44] | Why didn’t you tell the police? | 你为什么没报警? |
[21:46] | He said if I told anybody that he’d say I did it. | 他说如果我告诉别人的话,他就说是我干的 |
[21:50] | It’d be my word against his. | 他会跟我说的正相反 |
[21:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | I need you to write his name and address down. | 我需要你把他的名字和地址写下来 |
[22:23] | Didn’t you already arrest someone for this shooting? | 你们不是已经抓住凶手了吗? |
[22:25] | I saw the chase on the news. | 我看新闻了 |
[22:28] | Someone’s been arrested. Doesn’t necessarily mean they did it. | 是有人被捕,但不一定是他做的 |
[22:30] | I don’t know what Gina’s been telling you, | 我不知道 吉娜告诉了你们什么 |
[22:33] | but I didn’t do this. | 但是我没做 |
[22:34] | You were on the boat. | 你当时在船上 |
[22:37] | Test me. | 相信我 |
[22:39] | Gina was the one who shot that lady. | 吉娜向那个女人开的枪 |
[22:41] | – Why would she do that? – I don’t know. | – 她为什么那么做? -我不知道 |
[22:44] | Why would she buy a boat she can’t afford?She’s crazy. | 为何她要买一艘她买不起的船?她疯了 |
[22:48] | I know you can test for gunpowder. Go ahead. | 我知道你们会检查火药,请便 |
[22:50] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[22:52] | But we will take your prints. | 但是我们要提取你的指纹 |
[22:57] | Have you got a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗? |
[22:58] | No. Not at all. | 不,没有 |
[23:19] | You see that? | 看到了吗? |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:26] | Now check this guy out. | 盯着这个家伙 |
[23:28] | Something’s up. | 有情况 |
[23:29] | Yeah,this guy,too. | 是的,这个家伙 |
[23:30] | I’m gonna notify the Watch Commander. Call Main Control. | 我来通知典狱长,给控制中心打电话 |
[23:32] | Ask him where SRT is. | 请求特别行动小组支援 |
[23:50] | Attention Floor Prowlers and SRT: | 各小组注意 |
[23:52] | 415 fight. 2500 module.Baker now. Third Floor | 目标:2500区,三楼 |
[24:13] | Prowler requests immediate assistance.COs involved in a fight. | 请求支援 |
[24:19] | Requesting bean bag guns,tasers and special response teams at 2500. | 请求电击枪队和特别行动小组支援 |
[24:32] | 4-15. COs involved.Lock the gates down. Rack the gates. | 关门 |
[24:37] | Main Control,2500 Baker and Charlie rows. Electrical failure. | 指挥中心,电力失效 |
[24:40] | Gates to manual.Module officers: | 手动操作 |
[24:45] | Baker row:Lockdown. Lockdown. | 一级防范禁闭,一级防范禁闭 |
[24:53] | Baker row:Lockdown. Lockdown. | 一级防范禁闭,一级防范禁闭 |
[24:55] | Repeat: Lockdown. | 重复:一级防范禁闭 |
[25:03] | You’re in the wrong cell at the wrong time. | 你在错误的时间出现在错误的地点. |
[25:38] | Jailhouse shank. I found this on the kid. | 腿骨,从这个孩子身上发现的 |
[25:41] | On him or on the ground? | 从他身上还是地上? |
[25:43] | round here,guilty till proven innocent | 在这儿 立刻认为是犯罪 直到被证实是清白为止 |
[25:51] | Alexx. | 阿利克斯 |
[25:57] | Stab injuries. | 刺伤 |
[25:59] | Sharp force. | 力量很大 |
[26:02] | Irregular pattern. | 不规则的伤口 |
[26:16] | I got something here. | 我发现了些东西 |
[26:18] | White substance. I’m not sure what it is. | 白色物质,我不能确定是什么东西 |
[26:21] | Let’s get that to Trace. | 把它交给痕量检测部 |
[26:27] | Alexx. | 阿利克斯 |
[26:29] | Have you noticed these shoes? | 你注意到这双鞋了吗? |
[26:38] | New kicks. | 新球鞋 |
[26:39] | And they are far too big for our friend here.Aren’t they? | 对我们的朋友来说,这双鞋有点大,不是吗? |
[26:43] | Got some dried blood. | 我发现一些干燥的血迹 |
[26:46] | Hey,Horatio,take a look at this. | 嗨,霍雷肖,看 |
[26:51] | That’s a shell casing from a .32 | 这是.32口径子弹的弹壳 |
[26:53] | and none was recovered from Patrice’s boat. | 没在 帕特里斯的船上发现 |
[26:59] | – This guy’s connected to that boat? – No. | – 这个家伙和那艘船有关吗? – 没有 |
[27:02] | No,he’s not. | 不,他和那艘船没有关系 |
[27:05] | But those are the shoes that Tripp booked Tobey in. | 不过这些鞋牵连到托比 |
[27:32] | So what’s Gina saying now? | 吉娜说了些什么? |
[27:36] | She doesn’t have to say anything. | 她什么也不用说 |
[27:38] | Your print is on this shell casing. | 弹壳上有你的指纹 |
[27:40] | The casing got stuck in the tread of somebody’s shoe. | 弹壳卡在了某个人的鞋底 |
[27:43] | Now we got you. You shot Patrice Boland. | 是你杀了帕特里斯 伯兰德 |
[27:50] | Look,my plan was to throw her overboard at sea. | 我计划把她从船上扔进海里去 |
[27:53] | Steal the boat. | 然后偷了这艘船 |
[27:55] | Then I saw the gun. | 接着我看见了一把抢 |
[28:07] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗? |
[28:24] | Through-and-through. | 贯穿性伤口 |
[28:26] | Bullet missed everything important. | 子弹没有射中任何重要器官 |
[28:32] | That means the gunshot wound didn’t kill her. | 这就意味着这处枪伤不会至她于死地 |
[28:34] | So what did,Alexx? | 那是什么,阿利克斯? |
[28:36] | I noticed this when her skin dried out. | 当她的皮肤变干时,我发现了这个 |
[28:39] | Skin’s worn around her nose and mouth from friction. | 她鼻子和嘴周围的皮肤由于摩擦而变皱 |
[28:43] | She wasn’t just struggling for air,Horatio. | 她不光拼命呼吸,霍雷肖. |
[28:45] | No,she was smothered. | 她是窒息而死 |
[28:47] | That’s what the evidence says. I already told Delko. | 从迹象判断的确如此,我已经告诉了德科. |
[28:52] | Then Patrice came to and you smothered her? | 接着帕特里斯 苏醒过来,然而你却把她闷死了 |
[28:54] | Smothered her?No. | 闷死她?不 |
[28:56] | She was breathing after she was shot. There was saliva on her mouth. | 她被枪击后还有呼吸,她的嘴里有唾液 |
[29:02] | You mean,I didn’t kill her? | 你的意思是,是我杀了她? |
[29:05] | You’re telling me,you didn’t smother Patrice Boland? | 你是说你没有闷死 帕特里斯 伯兰德? |
[29:08] | No. Never. | 没有,从来没有 |
[29:09] | See? | 看吧 |
[29:11] | It was the guy I saw on television– Boat Boy. | 是电视上那个船童干的 |
[29:13] | I was right all along. | 我说跟我没关系吧 |
[29:15] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[29:18] | At the very least, you’re up for attempted murder. | 至少,你在试图谋杀. |
[29:23] | – Hey. | -嗨. – 嗨. |
[29:27] | Hey,is that the shank from the jail murder? | 是在监狱谋杀犯身上找到的腿骨吗? |
[29:28] | Yeah,I found it in Darrel’s cell. | 是的,我在达罗尔的牢房里发现的 |
[29:33] | Is that a turkey bone? | 是火鸡的骨头吗? |
[29:35] | Yep. I also found a little dental floss. | 是的,我还发现了一点牙线. |
[29:37] | Prisoners are so resourceful. | 犯人的鬼点子还真不少 |
[29:39] | I know. I’ve seen them make shanks out of all sorts of things: | 我曾经看过他们用各种东西制作这玩意 |
[29:42] | toothpaste tube, toilet paper roll. | 牙膏筒,厕纸卷筒 |
[29:45] | How long do you think it takes to sharpen one of those things? | 你知道把这些东西削尖要花多长时间吗? |
[29:48] | I not know | 不知道 |
[29:50] | Inside there,all they’ve got is time. | 在监狱里,他们有的是时间 |
[29:59] | Is Tobey’s blood on that? | 上面是托比的血吗? |
[30:01] | Stabbers usually cut themselves,too. | 他们会经常把自己割伤 |
[30:03] | I’ll see if Valera can narrow down things. | 看韦雷拉是否能缩小范围 |
[30:10] | The blood on the murder weapon is the victim’s. | 凶器上的血是被害人的 |
[30:12] | Yeah,I bet. He’s got the stab wounds to prove it. | 是的,我想他的伤口可以作证 |
[30:15] | What about the other end? I want to know who made it. | 另一端有什么发现?我想知道这东西是谁做的 |
[30:17] | I’ll process the handle and the floss. | 我会检查把手和牙线 |
[30:20] | Check for DNA contributions. | 检查DNA来源 |
[30:22] | What about the kid’s clothes? | 那孩子的衣服怎么样了? |
[30:24] | Tobey? | 托比? |
[30:25] | I’m an analyst. | 我只是一个分析员 |
[30:26] | Process what I get.The clothes come in, I’ll take a look. | 衣服送来后,我才会检查 |
[30:29] | The clothes haven’t come in? | 衣服还没有来吗? |
[30:30] | No. | 没有 |
[30:32] | This is what happens with a confession. People get tunnel vision. | 坦白就万事大吉了,真是目光短浅 |
[30:35] | Page me if you get anything on the shank. I’m gonna have a word with Tripp. | 有什么发现就通知我,我要和 特里普谈谈 |
[30:41] | Aaron,the white substance from the dead inmate’s mouth,please. | 阿伦,死者嘴里的白色物质是什么 |
[30:45] | Primary component is muslin, | 主要成分是平纹细布 |
[30:47] | an unbleached cotton yarn from a cloth or a sheet. | 衣料或被单上的原色棉纱 |
[30:49] | There’s also traces of calcium sulfate and dextrose. | 还有钙硝酸盐和葡萄糖的痕迹 |
[30:52] | …aka plaster,like you would use to make a cast. | …还有石膏,就象你做铸件一样 |
[31:05] | That’s low-rent. Most casts aren’t made this way anymore. | 质量粗糙,大多数铸件已经不这么制作了 |
[31:07] | They still are in jail. | 可在监狱里还是那样 |
[31:15] | Stole my shoes. | 偷了我的鞋 |
[31:16] | So you killed the man? | 所以你就杀了他? |
[31:18] | Sent a message. | 给点颜色瞧瞧 |
[31:19] | Either that or get ripped off every day till my trial. | 要不整天会被这帮混蛋欺负 |
[31:21] | – I don’t believe you. – Get in line. | -我不相信你 |
[31:24] | Did he threaten you? Did he threaten your family? | 他威胁你了吗? 他威胁你的家人了吗? |
[31:26] | No,man. | 没有 |
[31:27] | Why did you kill him? | 那你为什么杀他? |
[31:33] | Tobey,this place is changing you. | 托比,这个地方正在改变你 |
[31:44] | I killed him ’cause he deserved it. | 我杀他是因为他罪有应得 |
[31:49] | There’s no going back. | 没有回头路 |
[31:54] | Maybe there is,son. | 也许有,孩子 |
[31:56] | – How? – You let me worry about it. | – 是什么? -让我想想 |
[32:00] | Yeah,Calleigh. | 是的,凯丽. |
[32:01] | Come over to Tobey’s cell. I need you to process it. | 到 托比的牢房来 我需要你处理一下 |
[32:04] | Okay. What am I looking for? | 好的,找什么? |
[32:06] | Any sign of provocation. | 任何挑衅的迹象 |
[32:08] | Provocation? That would change everything. | 挑衅? 那会把一切改变 |
[32:11] | – Okay. I’ll take Tripp. – Thank you. | – 好吧,我把特里普也带去 – 谢谢 |
[32:15] | You hang in there. | 待在这别动 |
[32:23] | Let me know when you’re releasing the space. | 检查完在这个地方请通知我 |
[32:26] | You’ll be the first. | 你会是第一个 |
[32:33] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[32:35] | Dental floss. | 牙线 |
[32:36] | Shank was held together with it? | 和腿骨绑在一块吗? |
[32:51] | I’m gonna run a comparison of the ends. | 我会把它们的末端进行比较 |
[32:53] | Horatio’s not gonna like it. | 霍雷肖不会喜欢的 |
[32:57] | I knew that kid was a bad apple the first time I laid eyes on him. | 我一看见他就知道他是一个坏家伙 |
[33:00] | You know it’s entirely possible that he wasn’t then,Frank. | 他当时不在场是完全有可能的,弗兰克 |
[33:05] | Come on. Let’s go process the other cell. | 咱们去其它牢房看看 |
[33:13] | File says your vic Darrel was assigned the bottom bunk. | 记录上说被害人达罗尔被分配在下床 |
[33:18] | Here’s something on the bedding. | 床垫上有些东西 |
[33:19] | Did he have a cellmate? | 有人和他住一块吗? |
[33:21] | Mm.No. | 没有 |
[33:25] | Apparently Darrel likes to fight. | 显然达罗尔喜欢打架 |
[33:30] | Looks like teeth marks. | 看上去像是牙印 |
[33:32] | His medical record says he was on Diazepam. Epileptic seizures. | 他的医疗记录里说他正在服用精神药物 治疗癫痫 |
[33:36] | Well,that could explain this. | 拿到可以解释为什么会这样 |
[33:38] | I’m gonna take all this back to the lab to be sure. | 我会把这些东西都带回实验室加以确定 |
[33:41] | There’s something more to this story. | 故事还长着呢 |
[33:58] | Hey. These the kid’s clothes? | 嗨,这些是那孩子的衣服吗? |
[34:00] | Tripp finally dropped them off. I think Calleigh lit a fire under him. | 特里普 终于把它们送来了 |
[34:12] | Anything? | 有何发现? |
[34:13] | So far nothing but Patrice Boland’s blood. | 除了帕特里斯 伯兰德的血迹以外 没有其他发现 |
[34:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[34:17] | Handkerchief. Was stuffed in one of his pockets. | 手帕 在他的口袋里发现的 |
[34:20] | That’s not good. Patrice was smothered. | 那可不好. 帕特里斯 是被闷死的 |
[34:23] | Yeah,more blood from the vic. | 是的,很多被害人的血 |
[34:25] | – You able to get epithelials? – Sorry,no. | – 你能获取表皮细胞吗? |
[34:35] | Oh,wow. | – 对不起,不行. |
[34:37] | Yeah,tell me about it. | 解释一下 |
[34:40] | So what is this? | 这是什么? |
[34:42] | That is your wife’s blood on your handkerchief,Mr. Boland. | 这是在你的手帕上发现的你妻子的血,伯兰德先生 |
[34:47] | I have a lot of handkerchiefs. I keep some on the boat. | 我有很多手帕,有些放在船上 |
[34:51] | I don’t understand what the problem is. | 我不知道有什么问题 |
[34:53] | You checked my alibi,right? | 我有不在场的证据,不是吗? |
[34:55] | See this?… | |
[35:08] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[35:09] | Mr. Boland,I… | 伯兰德先生,我… |
[35:12] | I noticedthat drop of blood on your wristband. | 我注意到你袖口的血迹 |
[35:19] | So? It’s a drop of blood. | 那是一个血滴 |
[35:21] | I cut myself last week fixing our lanai. | 上个星期在修理门廊的时候受伤了 |
[35:23] | It’s not a blood droplet. It is caused by an air bubble. | 那不是血点,是由气泡引起的 |
[35:36] | We-Well,what does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:37] | It means that your wife was alive when you found her, | 也就是说你发现你妻子的时候,她还活着 |
[35:40] | and she was struggling to breathe. | 她正在拼命呼吸 |
[35:45] | Michael… | 迈克尔… |
[35:58] | Now,we know you didn’t kill her for love. | 我们知道你不是因为爱 把她杀死 |
[36:01] | So it had to be the money. | 所以肯定是因为钱 |
[36:04] | Michael,please… | 迈克尔,求求你… |
[36:14] | Look… | 看… |
[36:16] | I was eating my breakfast, | 我正在吃早餐 |
[36:19] | and I saw the ad. | 看报纸上的广告 |
[36:21] | She was selling the boat out from under me. | 她在背着我把船卖掉 |
[36:24] | And that was it. | 事情就是这样 |
[36:32] | – Hey. | -嗨. – 嗨. |
[36:34] | Otto decided to tag along. So what’s going on? | 有什么新发现吗? |
[36:38] | I want to find out exactly what happened in that cell between Darrel and Tobey. | 我想知道在那间牢房里 达罗尔和托比之间到底发生了什么 |
[36:41] | Tripp told me you guys found the shank material in Tobey’s cell. | 特里普告诉我你在托比的牢房里 发现了类似腿骨的东西 |
[36:45] | And there was some sort of disturbance on Darrel’s bunk. | 达罗尔的床有些乱. |
[36:48] | Valera’s working on it. | 韦雷拉正在检查 |
[36:49] | Okay,but these guys fought, | 好的,但是这些家伙在打架 |
[36:51] | didn’t they?I mean, I’m all for backing Horatio, | 不是吗?我完全支持 霍雷肖 |
[36:54] | but come on.The kid did it. | 但的确是那孩子做的 |
[36:55] | Well,that’s beside the point. Let’s figure out how he did it. | 别扯远了,还是让我们看看他是怎么做的吧 |
[37:04] | Okay. The COs found Darrel stabbed in the back. | 好的.他们发现达罗尔背上的刺伤 |
[37:08] | Let’s put our buddy Otto to work. | 还是让我们的老伙计奥托表演吧 |
[37:15] | I’ve got two penetrating wounds below the left scapula. | 肩胛骨下方有两处刺伤 |
[37:18] | Angle’s right to left and downward. | 角度从右到左 |
[37:31] | And the third penetrated the thoracic vertebrae,T4. | 第三次刺穿了胸椎骨 |
[37:35] | Also downward,right to left. | 也是从右到左 |
[37:42] | Now,if Tobey attacked from behind, | 现在,如果托比 从背后攻击他 |
[37:45] | these angles show a right-handed tendency. | 这些角度说明凶手使用的是右手 |
[37:48] | Tobey had a cast on his right hand. There’s no way he could’ve gripped the shank. | 托比 的右手打了石膏 不可能用右手抓住夏克. |
[37:52] | Oh,okay,so the left hand. | 那么他用的是左手 |
[38:01] | A left hand didn’t make these. | 左手不会造成这样的情况 |
[38:04] | What about the reverse? | 颠倒过来试试? |
[38:11] | Darrel was the attacker. | 达罗尔是攻击者 |
[38:14] | Darrel wasn’t fighting upright. | 达罗尔没有站着打斗 |
[38:16] | Get on your knees.Come on. Do it. | 跪下,照我说的做 |
[38:24] | That’s what Horatio was talking about. | 霍雷肖就是这么说的 |
[38:28] | I analyzed the saliva from Darrel’s cell. | 我在达罗尔的牢房分析出唾液的成分 |
[38:31] | The weird thing is… it’s not his. | 奇怪的是… 并不是他的 |
[38:33] | This is why Tobey wouldn’t talk. | 这就是为什么托比 不愿意谈 |
[38:36] | It wasn’t out of fear. It was out of shame. | 不是因为恐惧,而是因为羞耻 |
[38:42] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我给霍雷肖打电话 |
[38:52] | Tobey. | 托比 |
[38:55] | Tobey,we just arrested Michael Boland for the murder of his wife,Patrice. | 托比,我们刚刚逮捕了迈克尔 伯兰德 是他杀了他的妻子帕特里斯 |
[39:00] | Doesn’t change that I killed somebody here,does it? | 那也改变不了我在这杀了人的事实,不是吗? |
[39:05] | I’m staying. | 我还待在这 |
[39:09] | We now understand that you acted in self-defense. | 我们知道你是出于自卫 |
[39:15] | No,it wasn’t. I killed him. | 不,不是.我杀了他 |
[39:20] | Tobey,when we processed Darrel’s cell | 托比,我们检查达罗尔牢房的时侯 |
[39:24] | we found your saliva on Darrel’s bunk. And I’m guessing… | 发现了你在达罗尔床上留下的唾液 我猜… |
[39:29] | I’m guessing it wasn’t the first time. | 我猜那不是第一次 |
[39:37] | The first day,he grabs my neck. | 第一天,他把我的头 |
[39:41] | Get in the bunk. | 按到床上 |
[39:51] | Word gets around. | 还传出话来 |
[39:53] | I realized it’s going to be every day. | 我意识到我的一生 |
[39:57] | For the rest of my life. | 今后会每天如此 |
[40:02] | And he comes at me again during the riot. | 暴乱那天他又来了 |
[40:06] | And saying something would’ve made it worse. | 说出来会使事情变得更糟 |
[40:11] | I had to stop it myself. | 我必须靠自己来结束这一切 |
[40:28] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[40:31] | No more. | 没有别的了 |
[40:37] | Do you really think telling the truth is going to get me out of here? | 你真的认为说实话 会让我离开这个鬼地方吗? |
[40:41] | Here’s what I think. | 这就是我所想的… |
[40:44] | Here’s what I know. | 在最后 |
[40:46] | That at the end of the day, | 我要知道的 |
[40:49] | the truth,Tobey… | 就是真相,托比 |
[40:51] | the truth is all we have. | 是我们所拥有的全部 |