时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | CSI:miami Season 04 EP 03 | |
[00:36] | Come on,do another one. | 快, 来点别的看看 |
[00:51] | – Go for it.It’s all you,girl. – Okay. Here goes! | – 来试试这个 特地为你准备的 – 好的, 来吧! |
[01:02] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[01:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? |
[01:24] | – Dancing. – With your tongue? Total lesbo. | – 跳舞 – 用你的舌头? 简直是个同性恋 |
[01:27] | Don’t be a buzzkill. | 别那么扫兴 |
[01:29] | – You’re wasted. – So? | – 你喝多了 – 那又怎么样? |
[01:31] | So… | 那么… |
[01:33] | So I’m two shots behind. | 那我也要再喝两杯 |
[01:36] | Well,let’s get you some,baby! | 哦, 宝贝! 那给你也来点 |
[01:43] | Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! |
[01:47] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝! 喝! 喝! |
[02:21] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[02:23] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[02:26] | What do you have,Frank? | 有什么发现, 弗兰克? |
[02:28] | Abandoned car,missing girl. Girl’s nameis Sarah Jennings. | 车辆遗弃, 女孩失踪 女孩叫萨拉 詹宁斯 |
[02:32] | What do we know about Sarah? | 关于萨拉, 我们知道些什么? |
[02:34] | Kid from Georgia.Just turned 18. | 佐治亚州人 刚刚18岁 |
[02:36] | Was here with her class for a trip to the Bahamas. | 和她同学一起来的 准备去巴哈马旅行 |
[02:39] | Boat was due toleave this morning. She never made it. | 今天早上本应该上船了 她到最后也没出现 |
[02:42] | Her friend went looking for her and found her car. | 她朋友出来找她 结果找到了她的车 |
[02:44] | – That the friend? – Yeah.Name is,uh… | – 那是她朋友? – 对, 叫做… |
[02:46] | Tina Saunders. | 提娜 桑德斯 |
[02:48] | She gave us a picture of the missing girl. | 她给了我们一张失踪女孩的照片 |
[02:53] | She’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[02:55] | What about parents? | 通知父母了吗? |
[02:56] | We’ve been in touch. | 我们已经联系上他们了 |
[02:57] | They’re on their way to Miami as we speak. | 这会正往迈阿密赶呢 |
[02:59] | We’ve also got blood on the inside of the back window. | 我们还在车后窗的内侧找到了血迹 |
[03:02] | I noticed that.It’s transfer. | 我刚才看到了 是碰上去的 |
[03:03] | We also have a blood trail leading away from the car. | 我们还能发现这里有离车而去的血迹 |
[03:07] | Vomit. | 在这吐了 |
[03:09] | Looks like things took a wrong turn here. | 看样子事情在这里出了问题 |
[03:12] | It’s not looking too good,Horatio. | 看起来不太乐观啊 霍雷肖 |
[03:13] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[03:15] | There is a chancethis girl is alive… and we | 这女孩有可能还活着… 而我们 |
[03:20] | are going to find her. | 将会找到她的 “猎物” |
[04:12] | You call in the cadaver dogs? Those arerescue dogs,Eric. | 是你叫来的搜尸犬? 他们叫做营救犬, 艾瑞克 |
[04:16] | Officer. | 警官 |
[04:20] | We get anything that belonged to the victim yet? | 我们找到什么属于受害人的东西了吗? |
[04:21] | We’re about to find out. | 我们这就会有的 |
[04:23] | I found something in Sarah’s hotel room. | 我在萨拉宾馆的房间里找到些东西 |
[04:25] | It’s her favorite top. | 这是她最喜欢的上衣 |
[04:27] | All right,look,we get a hit on anything,I’ll get ahold of you. | 好, 如果发现什么 我马上通知你 |
[04:29] | – Appreciate it. – So do you think that will help? | – 谢了 – 你觉得那会有用吗? |
[04:31] | It’s going to help. | 是的 |
[04:33] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个很不错的朋友 |
[04:34] | I should’ve never left her at that club. | 我真的不该把她一个人留在那个夜总会 |
[04:37] | You left the clubabout 2:00 a.m.? | 你是凌晨2点离开那里的? |
[04:38] | Yeah,2:00. | 对, 2点 |
[04:41] | I already told the detective. | 我已经告诉过那个警官了 |
[04:43] | Well,timelines vary in the excitement. | 在那种地方 时间经常会记错 |
[04:45] | No,I’m sure. | 不, 我很肯定 |
[04:46] | When I took off, Sarah was at the bar. | 我走的时候 萨拉正在吧台 |
[04:48] | Okay.Thank you. | 好的, 谢谢 |
[05:07] | Mr. Wolfe. | 沃尔夫先生 |
[05:08] | Found an earring. | 找到一个耳环 |
[05:10] | Looks like the same kind as we saw in the missing girl’s photo. | 看起来和照片上那女孩带的那个一样 |
[05:13] | Means we might have her DNA. | 也就是说我们也许能得到她的DNA |
[05:14] | – You get any prints? – Couple of juicy latents inside. | – 找到什么指纹吗? – 里面有一些果汁洒出来的痕迹 |
[05:17] | Check out the outside of the driver’s window. | 你看一下驾驶座窗户的外面 |
[05:19] | I see that.That’s a handprint. | 我看见了 是一个手印 |
[05:25] | Somebody was watching her. | 有人在外面看着她 |
[05:35] | In more ways than one. Pop that trunk,please. | 看来不止是从外面 把后备箱打开 |
[05:52] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[05:53] | See,that receiver right there,Mr. Wolfe, | 哦, 沃尔夫先生 这个监视器 |
[05:55] | is attached to that hidden camera in the rearview. | 直接连在后视镜上的那个摄像头上 |
[05:59] | – A mobile spy camera? – What do we know about this car? | – 一个车载监视器? – 关于这车, 我们知道些什么? |
[06:03] | Two things– | 两件事– |
[06:04] | teenagers aren’t usually allowed to rent cars, | 一般不允许十几岁的年轻人租车 |
[06:06] | and this one’s registered to Oceanward Travel. | 而这辆车是海洋旅行社注册的 |
[06:08] | Okay,so you call them,make a reservation,and I’ll pay a visit. | 好, 你给他们打电话约个时间 我去看一下 |
[06:20] | She’s missing? | 她失踪了? |
[06:21] | And she was driving one of your rental cars. | 而她当时正开着你们租的车 |
[06:26] | You have to understand our business. | 你也知道我们的生意 |
[06:27] | We provide students with the ultimate travel experience. | 我们为学生们提供最佳体验 |
[06:30] | We take care of our kids, but we never break the law. | 我们只是替他们服务 从来不违反法律 |
[06:33] | Valid license.Says she’s 18. | 证件是有效的 她已经18岁了 |
[06:36] | She was a minor who’s disappeared on your watch. | 她是个在你们的监视下消失的未成年人 |
[06:40] | Ms. Jennings shouldn’t have even been out last night. | 詹宁斯小姐昨晚 本来根本就不该出去的 |
[06:42] | Why is that? | 什么意思? |
[06:43] | The kids sign a behavior contract with our travel agency. | 孩子们和我们旅行社 签过规范行为协议 |
[06:46] | And she was already on probation | 而她正在因为两天前违反宵禁 |
[06:48] | for a curfew violation from two nights ago. | 而接受处罚呢 |
[06:50] | So you installed that camera to ensure that she made curfew. | 所以你就安装了个摄像头 来保证她按时回房间 |
[06:55] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[06:57] | There is a surveillance camera in the rearview mirrorof that car,Mr. Griffith. | 那辆车的后视镜上有一个监视镜头 格里菲斯先生 |
[07:01] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[07:04] | Maybe picking up a little extra cash selling underage sex tapes. | 也许卖些未成年人的 色情录像带可以让你再赚点外快 |
[07:07] | You kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[07:08] | Somebody installed the camera | 有人安装了那个摄像头 |
[07:10] | and the car is registered to you. | 而那车是你们登记的 |
[07:13] | Oh… look, I’ll help you guys,okay? | 哦… 我愿意和你们合作, 好吗? |
[07:15] | Any way I can. | 只要我能做到 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry she’s missing, | 我很抱歉她失踪了 |
[07:18] | but I-I did not plant a camera | 但我-我没有安装什么摄像头 |
[07:20] | and I had nothing to do with her disappearance. | 而且我和她的失踪一点关系都没有 |
[07:22] | Okay? Nothing. | 好吗? 一点也没有 |
[07:28] | 你对这个摄像头有什么意见 瑞恩? | |
[07:30] | 后视镜上的摄像头将图像 传送到后备箱里的监视器上 | |
[07:33] | 然后通过无线装置传输出去 | |
[07:49] | Can you determine who was receiving the signal? | 你能找出是谁在接收信号吗? |
[07:52] | I’m sorry,I left that seminar at the lunch break. | 对不起, 我吃完午饭后 没有继续听那个讲座 |
[07:54] | But a paged the resident computer geek,and he says he’s on his way. | 但我找了个常驻这里的电脑高手 他说他已经在路上了 |
[07:57] | Do you have anything you can show me? | 你有什么让我看看的吗? |
[07:59] | Let’s see. | 看眼这个 |
[08:01] | Here’s all the video recovered from Sarah’s rental car. | 这是所有从萨拉租的车里 恢复出来的镜头 |
[08:06] | Check it out,this is from last night. | 看看这个 这是昨天晚上的 |
[08:08] | Who’s the guy? | 这男的是谁? |
[08:10] | Whoever he is… she is wasted. | 不管他是谁… 她已经喝醉了 |
[08:13] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那表示什么? |
[08:16] | It’s her car,it’s her backseat, you throw in alot of booze… | 那是她的车, 她的后座 你又喝成那样… |
[08:18] | She put herself in a compromising position. | 她自己根本就没有反抗的意思 |
[08:21] | A woman always has the right to say no. | 女人什么时候 都有说不的权利 |
[08:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[08:25] | I’m just saying she made herself a target. | 我只是说她有点自作自受 |
[08:27] | – She was a teenager. – And? | – 她还是个孩子 – 那又怎样? |
[08:29] | You add alcohol,hormones to the mix, | 酒精加上荷尔蒙 |
[08:31] | you can get a pretty out-of-control kid. | 一个孩子很容易失去自控力 |
[08:42] | Wow,he’s pissed. | 喔, 他一定火大了 |
[08:43] | They’re in some sort of an argument. | 他们好像在争吵些什么 |
[08:47] | One thing’s clear– we have to find him. | 有一点很清楚– 我们必须找到他 |
[08:49] | Picture’s grainy. | 图像很不清楚 |
[08:51] | Let’s get a still of the guy anyway. | 让我们来找这男的静止时的图像 |
[09:02] | We checked you out,Brad. | 我们查过你了, 布拉德 |
[09:03] | The bouncers at Liquid Neon say you’re out clubbing seven nights a week. | 液体霓虹的保安说你一周七天 每天都在那个夜总会 |
[09:06] | So?I like to have a good time. | 怎么了? 我喜欢尽情享受 |
[09:10] | The girl in this picture’s missing. | 这张照片上的女孩失踪了 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:14] | I heard about it on the radio. | 我在广播上听说了 |
[09:17] | Bummer. | 很遗憾 |
[09:19] | But we just made out in her car. | 可我们只是在她的车上做爱 |
[09:21] | No,I’m old enough. | 不, 我已经成年了 |
[09:29] | So,uh… | 所以… |
[09:30] | how do you explain all that blood we found in the car? | 你怎么解释我们在她车上发现的血迹? |
[09:33] | You tell me,you’re the detectives. | 我怎么知道 你们才是警察 |
[09:35] | Actually,we’re CSIs. | 实际上 我们是罪案现场调查员 |
[09:36] | And we have a warrant to collect your DNA. | 而且法庭授权我们 提取你的DNA样本 |
[09:39] | I could’ve saved you the time. | 我可以帮你们省点时间 |
[09:41] | The blood’s mine. Chick elbowed me in the nose. | 那些是我的血 那女孩给我鼻子上来了一肘子 |
[09:47] | Oh,my God,are you kidding?! | 哦, 我靠 你开什么玩笑? |
[09:50] | And then you got mad and you dragged her out of the car. | 然后你发火了 把她拖到了车外 |
[09:53] | – Wasn’t me,man. – Who was it? | – 那不是我, 哥们 – 那是谁? |
[09:55] | Beats me.Some crazy stalker guy shows up, | 谁知道呢 有个一直跟着我们的疯子突然出现 |
[09:58] | starts screaming at her to get out of the car. | 朝她大喊大叫 让她到车外面去 |
[10:00] | It was insane. | 真是有病 |
[10:05] | What are you doing to her?! | 你在对她干什么?! |
[10:07] | – Oh,no. – Oh,my God,are you kidding me?! | – 哦, 不 – 哦, 我靠 你开什么玩笑?! |
[10:13] | Okay,guy,you get out of here. Come on,leave her alone. | 哎, 你给我出来 快点, 离她远点 |
[10:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:18] | So did you get a good look at this “crazy stalker guy”? | 那你看清楚这个 “一直跟着你们的疯子”长什么样了吗? |
[10:21] | The chick almost broke my nose. I couldn’t deal.I got out of there. | 那女孩差点把我鼻梁打断 疼得我受不了 我立刻离开了那里 |
[10:25] | That’s the truth,straight up. | 我说的是实话 真的 |
[10:28] | We’ll see just how straight up it is. | 我们会去查清楚的 |
[10:30] | Put your hands on the screen. We need your prints. | 把你的双手放在屏幕上 我们需要你的手印 |
[10:36] | Not like that.Like this. | 不是那样 是这样 |
[10:54] | Prints not a match. Brad was telling the truth. | 手印不符合 布拉德说的是实话 |
[10:57] | At least about that. | 至少在这一点上 |
[10:59] | I’ll have patrol keep some eyes on him. | 我会叫巡警多注意点他的 |
[11:01] | In the meantime,we have a possible stalker out there | 与此同时 我们可能还有一个跟踪者 |
[11:03] | whose handprints match these. We better get on it. | 和这个手印可能相符 我们最好把这事查清楚 |
[11:07] | Horatio,you got a minute? | 霍雷肖 你有时间吗? |
[11:08] | – Is it regarding Sarah Jennings? – No. | – 是关于萨拉 詹宁斯的吗? – 不是 |
[11:10] | Sorry,but it’s going to have to wait. | 对不起 那可能得等一会才行了 |
[11:12] | I think you’re gonna want to hear about this. | 我认为你可能会想听一下这个 |
[11:13] | File appeared on my desk, old murder case,except the file’s… | 我桌上突然出现了一份案卷 是一件老案子 除了这份案卷… |
[11:15] | …different than ours and the numbers don’t matchanything in our system. | …和我们的不太一样 而它的编号也不符合我们的系统 |
[11:18] | How does it relate to me? | 这和我有什么关系? |
[11:20] | You’re listed as the arresting officer. | 上面写着是你去抓的人 |
[11:25] | What are the first two numbers on that case file,please? | 案卷编号的前两位是什么? |
[11:28] | Uh… 95. | 啊… 95 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:32] | I want you to do me a favor and lay that on my desk | 帮我个忙 把它放我桌上 |
[11:35] | and I will take care of it. | 我会处理这事的 |
[11:37] | – Okay. Whatever you say. – Thank you,ma’am. | – 好, 照你说的办 – 谢了, 女士 |
[11:45] | Yeah,Jennifer. | 喂, 詹尼弗 |
[11:46] | Yes,Horatio Caine. | 对, 我是霍雷肖 凯恩 |
[11:49] | Well,um… | 嗯… |
[11:50] | that day that we talked about has arrived. | 我们说过的那一天现在来了 |
[11:53] | What I want you to do | 我要你做的就是 |
[11:54] | is just stay in the house until you hear from me. | 呆在家里等我的消息 |
[11:56] | Oka… I understand. Just wait for my call. | 好的… 我知道 等我的电话 |
[12:01] | – Officer Jessop. – Yes,Lieutenant. | – 吉塞普警官 – 是, 中尉 |
[12:03] | – How would you like to make some overtime? – Sure. | – 你愿意加个班吗? – 当然 |
[12:06] | There’s a young lady I know and her life may be in danger. | 有一个年轻的女士 她可能会有生命危险 |
[12:10] | Witness or victim? | 证人还是受害者? |
[12:11] | – She’s both. – What’s her name? | – 都是 – 她叫什么名字? |
[12:13] | Her name is Jennifer Wilson. She lives at 720 Bayside Road. | 她叫作詹尼弗 威尔森 住在湾岸路720号 |
[12:16] | You see or hear anything, you let me know. | 如果你看见或者听见什么情况 立刻通知我 |
[12:18] | – You can count on me,sir. – Good. | – 相信我, 长官 – 很好 |
[12:20] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[12:21] | Sir,I’ve just heard over the radio there’s some action down at the beach, | 长官, 我刚从无线电里听到 在海滩那里发生了些事情 |
[12:24] | near Liquid Neon. It’s about your missing girl. | 就在液体霓虹附近 和你的失踪女孩有关 |
[12:27] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就去 |
[12:44] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[12:46] | Did you get something? | 发现些什么? |
[12:49] | We had the dogs working her scent. | 我们让狗跟踪她的气味 |
[12:52] | Canvassed the entire neighborhood and found this.It’s an I.D. | 仔细搜查了这附近所有地方 找到了这个 是张身份证 |
[12:54] | It’s Sarah’s. She’s still alive. | 是萨拉的 她还活着 |
[12:57] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[12:58] | Woman jogging said she saw a girl matching Sarah’s description drop the purse. | 在那跑步的女人说她看见一个 像是萨拉的女孩把皮包丢在这里 |
[13:02] | She said the girl looked agitated,disoriented. | 她说那女孩看起来有点不安 迷路的样子 |
[13:04] | – How long ago? – Not even half an hour. | – 多久以前? – 不超过半小时 |
[13:07] | She’s out there. | 她就在这附近 |
[13:10] | Yeah,but in which direction? | 是啊 可是在哪个方向呢? |
[13:41] | – H – Yeah!Did you get something? | – 老霍 – 嗯! 发现什么东西了吗? |
[13:45] | Yeah,the stain on the outside of the purse | 是的 皮包的外面有些痕迹 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what it is– I’ll get it to Trace– | 不知道是什么– 我会拿回实验室去分析– |
[13:49] | but I found this pill in the inside pocket. | 但我在她的内袋里 找到这个药丸 |
[13:52] | It’s stamped. It’s Adderine. Pharmaceutical grade. | 上面有字 是”安德瑞尼” 处方药 |
[13:55] | Attention deficit disorder? | 注意力缺乏症? |
[13:57] | Her medical history didn’t say anything about ADD | 她的病历上没有 提到过任何关于ADD (注意力缺乏症)的事 |
[13:59] | – so no doctor gave her this drug. – You’re exactly right, | – 所以不是哪个医生给她的这药 – 你说的很对 |
[14:02] | but you know what,Eric? I know who did. | 可你知道吗, 艾瑞克? 我知道是谁干的了 |
[14:11] | A drug dealer? Okay,now you’re just insulting me. | 毒品贩子? 好, 你这是在诬蔑我 |
[14:13] | Adderine,Mr. Griffith, | 格里菲斯先生 “安德瑞尼”是一种 |
[14:15] | is an amphetamine and a prescription drug. | 安非他明类的处方药 |
[14:19] | Getting kids high part | 会让孩子们沉醉于 |
[14:20] | of the “ultimate experience” you were talking about? | 你说的那种”最佳体验”中 |
[14:23] | Help us out here,Griffith, she could still be alive. | 和我们合作, 格里菲斯 她可能还活着 |
[14:27] | Here’s what I’m going to do,Mr. Griffith. | 格里菲斯先生 我马上会这么做 |
[14:29] | I’m going to speak to some | 我会和萨拉的朋友们谈谈 |
[14:30] | of Sarah’s friends and see what else you put in those vacation packages. | 看你在这些旅游服务中 还加了些什么东西 |
[14:35] | Tourism is cutthroat. | 旅游业竞争很残酷 |
[14:36] | All right? We needed an edge, | 好吗? 我们需要些特别的东西 |
[14:38] | so I-I sold her a little pick-me-up. | 所以我卖给她一些 兴奋药丸 |
[14:40] | If we find her dead, that’s going to be on you. | 如果我们她死了 你绝对跑不了干系 |
[14:43] | Hey,I can’t help it if the kid had vices. | 嘿, 如果这孩子自己堕落 我也没有办法 |
[14:44] | Frank,why don’t you start the process on Mr. Griffith,please. | 弗兰克, 为什么还不给 格里菲斯先生读他的权力 |
[14:49] | Hannah,get ahold of my wife. Give her the keys to the agency. | 汉娜, 通知我妻子 把这里的钥匙给她 |
[14:52] | Tell her to lock up.I’ll get ahold of her when all this gets straightened out. | 让她把们锁上 等这些事解决了以后 我会和她联系的 |
[14:55] | – Right away,Mr. Griffith. – Hang on a second. | – 这就去办, 格里菲斯先生 – 等一下 |
[14:59] | You were at the beach this morning,ma’am,weren’t you? | 女士, 今天早上 你去过海滩, 对吗? |
[15:08] | – No. – Oh,yes,you were. | – 我没有 – 哦, 不 你一定去过 |
[15:11] | Those needles around your feet are from bottle brush trees | 你鞋底周围的那些针叶花瓣 是你在扔萨拉皮包的时候 |
[15:15] | where you hid Sarah’s purse. Right? | 从那些花上带回来的 对吗? |
[15:23] | Ted made me do it. | 是特德让我去这么做的 |
[15:25] | He said to make sure there was a witness. | 他还说一定要让人看见 |
[15:27] | I asked her,all right? I found it at the club, | 是我让她这么做的 行了吧? 我在夜总会里找到的皮包 |
[15:29] | and then she disappears. How’s that makeme look? | 然后她就失踪了 那会让别人怎么觉得? |
[15:31] | It makes you look guilty. Here’s the good news. | 会让人觉得你有罪 好消息是 |
[15:34] | Now you have company. | 现在你有伴了 |
[15:38] | Stand up,ma’am. | 请站起来 女士 |
[15:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:48] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[15:50] | Horatio says you were running Trace on the purse. | 霍雷肖你在给那个皮包做微迹分析 |
[15:52] | Yeah,the stain on the outside is a mixture of ethanol,rose oil and honey. | 对, 皮包外面的痕迹 是酒精, 玫瑰油以及蜂蜜的混合物 |
[15:56] | (缺一句) | |
[15:58] | (缺一句)@! | |
[16:00] | It’s rose-honey vodka. | 是玫瑰蜂蜜伏特加 |
[16:01] | It’s a floral alcohol. It’s a new thing in clubs. | 一种花香型酒 夜总会的新产品 |
[16:03] | They call it Red Bayou. | 他们管它叫’红河’ |
[16:04] | I’ve never heard of it. | 我从来没听说过 |
[16:05] | That’s because Red Bayou doesn’t go in stores until next month. | 那是因为’红河’ 要到下个月才有得卖 |
[16:07] | Guess where the company’s test marketing it? | 你猜那家公司的试销市场在哪里? |
[16:10] | Liquid Neon. | 液体霓虹 |
[16:12] | The club where Sarah was last seen. | 萨拉最后出现的夜总会 |
[16:18] | Miss Nordoff,I understand you’re the sales rep for Red Bayou | 诺多夫小姐 我知道你是’红河’ |
[16:21] | – in the southern states. – That’s correct. | – 在南部各州的销售代理 – 没错 |
[16:25] | Sarah Jennings is missing. | 萨拉 詹宁斯她失踪了 |
[16:27] | The club owner said you were with her for most of the night. | 夜总会老板说那天晚上 大部分时间里她都和你在一起 |
[16:30] | It’s my job to make sure someone like Sarah is into our drink. | 我的工作就是要让萨拉 这样的顾客喜欢上我们的酒 |
[16:34] | Someone like Sarah? | 像萨拉这样的顾客? |
[16:35] | Young,friendly,hot. | 年轻, 友好, 性感 |
[16:38] | She was like a walking billboard. | 她就像是个活广告 |
[16:45] | – Oh! Oh,my God,I amso sorry. – That’s okay. | – 哦! 哦, 天哪, 真的很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[16:49] | – Go for it.It’s all you,girl. – Okay. Here goes! | – 来试试这个 特地为你准备的 – 好的, 来吧! |
[16:58] | Viral marketing,that’s your tactic. | 病毒传染式推销 这就是你的手法 |
[17:00] | I hate that term. | 我不喜欢那个称呼 |
[17:02] | – I create trends. – You used Sarah. | – 我创造潮流 – 你利用了萨拉 |
[17:05] | I supplied a service. | 我只是提供了一种服务 |
[17:07] | Regardless. Your new beverage is about to get some very bad publicity. | 不管怎样 你的新饮料都会有一个 很糟糕的形象 |
[17:11] | It would be to your benefit to tell us everything you remember | 如果你马上告诉我们从昨天晚上起 |
[17:13] | about Sarah from last night. | 你所记得的每件关于萨拉的事情 对你还是有好处的 |
[17:15] | I told you– she was popular. | 我说过了– 她很受欢迎 |
[17:17] | Guys were all over her. | 总是有男人围着她 |
[17:20] | One said he wanted to take her out on his boat. | 有个人说要带她去他的船上去 |
[17:23] | – Do you remember his name? – Oh,man.There’s so many. | – 你记得他叫什么吗? – 哦, 天哪 这太多了 |
[17:28] | Something Marshall. | 好像叫马歇尔什么的 |
[17:30] | Said he sailed out of… Cutler Bay Marina. | 说他驾船去过… 库特勒湾码头 |
[17:37] | I need you to write | 我需要你写下昨天晚上 |
[17:38] | down the names of any guys you might remember from last night. | 所有你还记得的男人的名字 |
[17:44] | Horatio?I may have something. | 霍雷肖? 我这可能有些线索 |
[17:52] | 管理员说这有艘船 是用杰夫 马歇尔的名字登记的 | |
[17:54] | (缺一句) | |
[17:56] | So where’s Jeff? | 那杰夫人呢? |
[17:58] | I don’t know.Jeff Marshall! | 我不知道 杰夫 马歇尔! |
[18:02] | You in there? | 你在里面吗? |
[18:03] | Serious,dude,let me grab a couple things and I’ll meet you… | 说真的, 哥们 我去处理点事 然后就去找你们… |
[18:06] | – Horatio. – Yeah. | – 霍雷肖 – 嗯 |
[18:08] | – Take a look. – I,uh,gotta call you back. | – 看那边 – 我, 过回打回去给你 |
[18:12] | Hey,Jeff? | 嘿, 杰夫? |
[18:14] | Miami Dade Police! | 迈阿密警察! |
[18:16] | Jeff,why don’t you join us? | 杰夫, 你为什么不到这里来? |
[18:18] | Come on. | 快 |
[18:24] | Yeah,I’m Jeff Marshall. | 是的, 我就是杰夫 马歇尔 |
[18:26] | Looked like you were about to bust out in a 40-yard dash. | 看起来你刚输掉了一场40码赛跑 |
[18:29] | I have a problem with authority. | 我和管理员有些小问题 |
[18:31] | You also have a problem with Sarah Jennings. | 你和萨拉 詹宁斯好像也有点问题 |
[18:33] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:34] | Sarah Jennings is the lady you had here last night. | 萨拉 詹宁斯, 就是 昨晚和你在一起的那个女孩 |
[18:37] | There were a bunch of girls here last night. | 昨晚这里可有一大堆女孩 |
[18:39] | How do you explain this,Jeff? | 你怎么解释这个, 杰夫? 好像在哪见过 更多的呕吐物 |
[18:45] | You trying to hide something,sport? | 你是想隐藏些什么吗, 小伙子? |
[18:47] | It’s mine.It happened last week. Bad shellfish. | 那是我吐的, 是上个星期. 吃的海鲜有点问题 |
[18:50] | You been wearing those jeans all week,too? | 你这几个星期穿的 也都是这条牛仔裤吗? |
[18:53] | I want some answers,right now. | 我需要现在就听到你的答案 |
[18:56] | – I want my lawyer. – You can contact your lawyer… | – 我要找我的律师 – 你可以在回城里的路上… |
[18:58] | …on the way downtown. | …联系你的律师 |
[19:03] | They said I would find you here. Where’s my daughter?! | 他们告诉我会在这里找到你 我女儿在哪里?! |
[19:05] | – What’d you do with her? – Take it easy. Mr. Jennings. | – 你对她都做了些什么? – 别着急, 詹宁斯先生 |
[19:07] | – you can’t be here right now. – It’s all over the news! | – 你现在不能在这里 – 新闻里全都在说这事! |
[19:09] | – Is this the guy?Is this him? – That’s the guy. | – 是这家伙吗? 就是他? – 就是这家伙 |
[19:11] | I’ll kill you myself,you understand? With my bare hands! | 我会亲手杀了你, 知道吗? 就用我的双手! |
[19:13] | Mr. Jennings,listen to me. | 詹宁斯先生 听我说 |
[19:15] | Now,I want to find Sarah as much as you do, | 我现在和你一样想找到萨拉 |
[19:17] | but I need your help. Where are you staying? | 但我需要你的帮助 你现在住在哪里? |
[19:19] | At the Stonemoor Hotel.My wife and I are setting up a command post. | 斯通摩尔旅馆 我妻子和我在那里建了一个指挥所 |
[19:22] | Go back to your hotel and wait for my call. | 回宾馆去 等我的电话 |
[19:25] | I’ll take care of this,all right? | 这里交给我, 好吗? |
[19:27] | – All right. – Okay? | – 好的 – 说好了? |
[19:29] | – Okay. – Fine,go ahead and do that. | – 好的 – 好, 那去吧 |
[19:31] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你电话的 |
[19:39] | Go ahead. | 快去吧 |
[19:46] | Mr. Marshall? | 马歇尔先生? |
[19:48] | I can prove that Sarah Jennings was on your boat this morning. | 我有足够的证据证明萨拉 詹宁斯 今天早上曾经在你的船上 |
[19:52] | – Don’t say anything,Jeff. – Where is she? | – 什么也别说, 杰夫 – 她在哪里? |
[19:55] | To say anything,Lieutenant,would suggest consciousness of guilt. | 无论他说什么都有可能 被用来作为认罪的证据 中尉 |
[19:58] | Gentlemen, | 先生们, |
[19:59] | a young lady might be out there struggling for her life. | 一位年轻的女士可能正在 外面什么地方为生存而挣扎 |
[20:02] | Every seconds counts. | 时间宝贵 |
[20:03] | Come on,all you have is a girl who drank too much. | 得了吧 那不过就是个喝多了的女孩 |
[20:06] | Throw a rock on Collins, you’ll find dozens more. | 往科林斯区随便扔块石头 你就能砸到一打这样的人 |
[20:09] | Mmm. Where is she? | 她现在在哪里? |
[20:11] | Where is she,Jeff? | 她在哪, 杰夫? |
[20:18] | Look… when Sarah and her friend,Tina,left my boat, | 当萨拉和她的朋友 提娜从我的船上离开的时候 |
[20:22] | – they were fine. – What time was that? | – 她们什么事都没有 – 那时候几点? |
[20:24] | Around 5:00 this morning. | 大概是今天早上5点的样子 |
[20:25] | What happened after that, I have no idea. | 那之后发生了什么 我就一点也不知道了 |
[20:28] | Mm. That’s a start. | 这个开头不错 |
[20:30] | Have you seen my friend? H-have you seen my friend? | 你见过我朋友吗? 你见过我朋友吗? |
[20:33] | – Have you seen my friend? – Have you? | – 你见过我朋友吗? – 那你呢? |
[20:38] | – You lied to me. – Lie? | – 你对我撒了谎 – 撒慌? |
[20:41] | You told me you left Sarah | 你说你早上2点的时候 |
[20:42] | – at the club at 2:00 a.m. – Yeah. | – 把萨拉一个人留在了夜总会 – 是啊 |
[20:45] | Yeah,well, | 是吗 |
[20:46] | Jeff Marshall says you were on his boat with her until 5:00 a.m.Is that true? | 杰夫 马歇尔说你们俩 直到早上五点还在他的船上 这是真的吗? |
[20:52] | We totally broke the behavior contract– | 我们彻底违反了 我们签的规范行为协议– |
[20:54] | drinking,popping pills, hanging with those guys. | 饮酒, 磕药 和男人们鬼混 |
[20:58] | Look… | 我是… |
[20:59] | I was afraid they wouldn’t let me go on the Bahamas trip. | 我是怕他们不让我去巴哈马旅行 |
[21:02] | Where’d you go after the boat? | 下船后你们去了哪里? |
[21:03] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我一点也不记得了 |
[21:04] | – Tina. – Really. | – 提娜 – 是真的 |
[21:06] | I wasso drunk. I passed out somewhere. | 我喝醉了 在什么地方昏倒了 |
[21:09] | When I woke up,Sarah was gone. | 当我醒来的时候 萨拉就不见了 |
[21:11] | I tried to look for her. | 我试着去找她 |
[21:13] | Sarah! Sarah,whereare you?! | 萨拉! 萨拉, 你在哪里?! |
[21:17] | I knew I couldn’t call you guys till my buzz wore off. | 我知道在我的药效过了之前不能报警 |
[21:20] | – Well,that cost us a lot of time. – And maybe Sarah’s life. | – 那让我们损失了不少时间 – 甚至是萨拉的生命 |
[21:22] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道这个吗? |
[21:24] | We need your help,Tina,right now. | 我们需要你的帮助,提娜 就是现在 |
[21:27] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[22:12] | – What is that? – Cursory view. Sand. | – 那是什么? – 粗略的说 是沙子 |
[22:14] | Do you think we were at the beach? | 你觉得我们是在海滩? |
[22:16] | No. Beach sand is white. It’s crushed coral. | 不, 海滩的沙子是白色的 这是踩碎了的珊瑚 |
[22:18] | This is darker. This is from a sand trap… | 它们颜色更深一些 可能是一个沙坑… |
[22:22] | maybe.Closest golf course is miles away. | 最近的高尔夫球场离这有几英里远 |
[22:26] | But there’s a kids’ playground in the area. | 但这附近有一个儿童游乐场 |
[22:57] | This is like the best trip ever. | 这几乎是最好的一次旅行 |
[23:01] | Bahamas,baby! | 巴哈马, 宝贝! |
[23:18] | – Horatio. – Yeah! | – 霍雷肖 – 来了! |
[23:20] | You got something? | 发现什么了吗? |
[23:50] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[23:55] | Her hair and her clothing is damp. | 她的头发和衣服都是湿的 |
[23:58] | The grass around her is dry. | 可她周围的草地确是干的 |
[24:01] | The body is fresh. | 尸体保存得很好 |
[24:05] | Take a look at the buttons on her blouse. | 你看她上衣的纽扣 |
[24:09] | Could be a redress. | 可能是有人替她穿上的 |
[24:13] | Give me a minute,will you? | 让我一个人呆会, 好吗? |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:36] | Sarah… | 萨拉… |
[24:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:55] | Alexx,please tell me | 阿利克斯, 告诉我 |
[24:56] | you haven’t started the post on Sarah Jennings. | 你还没开始处理 萨拉 詹宁斯的尸体 |
[24:58] | Oh,she just arrived,honey. | 哦, 她才刚给送到这 亲爱的 |
[25:01] | Not evenI work that fast. | 就算是我 动作也没那么快啊 |
[25:03] | – Oh,good,then I’m not too late. – Too late for what? | – 哦, 那就好, 我来的不算晚 – 为什么? |
[25:05] | To tag our girl for special processing. | 给我们的女孩做点特殊处理 |
[25:08] | Special processing? You don’t want me to open her up? | 特殊处理? 你要我不要解剖她? |
[25:11] | Not yet.Eric said that Sarah’s body was wet. | 暂时还不要 艾瑞克说萨拉的尸体是湿的 |
[25:14] | – She was. – That doesn’t make very sense. | – 没错 – 这有点说不过去 |
[25:16] | We found her on dry land, and it hasn’t rained in 24 hours. | 我们是在干躁的地方发现她的 而且在这24小时内没有地方下过雨 |
[25:19] | So you want to preserve any possible evidence until you process her. | 所以你要保存好任何可能的证据 直到你处理过她以后 |
[25:23] | Exactly.It might be the only way we find out what happened to her. | 没错 这可能是我们找出 发生什么事情唯一的办法了 |
[25:26] | Well,if it helps,at first blush, | 好吧, 如果有帮助的话 猛一看上去的话 |
[25:30] | she’s got petechiae. | 她身上有瘀斑(Petechiae) |
[25:33] | Bruising around the throat, | 在喉咙周围有瘀痕 |
[25:36] | and her tongue is blue. | 舌头也是蓝色的 |
[25:38] | – So,she was strangled. – With sustained pressure. | – 所以, 她是被勒死的 – 是被持续施压 |
[25:41] | Did you notice her blouse? | 你注意到她的上衣了吗? |
[25:42] | One of the buttons is off. We’re thinking redress. | 有一颗纽扣掉了 我们觉得有可能是有人 替她重新穿上的衣服 |
[25:45] | I’ll run a sexual assault kit. | 我会做性侵犯检查的 |
[26:28] | Buttons are flat. | 纽扣是平的 |
[26:29] | They’ve got a good workable print surface. | 使它们成为很好的取指纹的平面 |
[26:31] | I’m going to run them to Joseph. | 我把这些拿去给乔瑟夫 |
[26:35] | – Hey,Alexx,what is it? – I’m not sure. | – 嘿, 阿利克斯, 你在看什么? – 我不肯定 |
[26:38] | UV’s picking up something. | 紫外线照到一些东西 |
[26:40] | Actually,it’s a lot of something. Take a look. | 实际上, 是很多东西 你看 |
[26:46] | Whatever it is,it’s all over her clothes and her body. | 不管那是什么 这东西她身上和衣服上到处都是 |
[26:48] | I’m almost afraid to find out what it is. | 我都有点害怕去知道这些是什么了 |
[26:52] | I’m going to take her clothes to Trace. | 我把衣服拿去微迹实验室 |
[26:53] | I’ll finish the sexual assault kit. | 我来完成性侵犯检查 |
[26:56] | Baby girl’s trying to tell us something. | 小女孩想要告诉我们些什么 |
[27:02] | So,Dan, | 那么, 丹 |
[27:03] | did you get anything from that camera in Sarah’s rental car? | 你从萨拉租的车上的摄像头里 找到什么东西没有? |
[27:06] | I think so.Check it out. | 我想是的 你来看这个 |
[27:07] | The image went to the laptop, then out over a wireless phone line. | 图像传送到后面的监视器上 然后通过无线网络传输出去 |
[27:11] | Thanks. But even I knew that. | 谢谢, 不过这个 就连我都知道 |
[27:13] | Here’s something you didn’t know. | 这些你就不知道了 |
[27:14] | The image was sent to a central server in Georgia. | 图像是被传送到 佐治亚州的一个服务器上去的 |
[27:17] | Georgia? | 佐治亚州? |
[27:19] | Our vic’s from Georgia. That can’t be a coincidence. | 受害人就是佐治亚人 那肯定不是什么巧合 |
[27:21] | Her whole class is. | 她全班同学也都是 |
[27:23] | Anyone with Internet access and a password could access that video feed. | 任何人只要能上互联网 并且拥有密码 都能得到这些录像 |
[27:44] | So how do we find our voyeur? | 那我们怎么找到这个偷窥狂呢? |
[27:47] | I tracked the I.P. address. | 我跟踪了他的IP地址 |
[27:49] | I wonder how many students brought their laptops down. | 我想不知道会有多少学生 是带着他们的笔记本到处跑的 |
[27:53] | And it is registered to the Stonemoor Hotel here in Miami. | 而这个地址是在迈阿密的 斯通摩尔宾馆注册的 |
[27:59] | Room 503,to be exact. | 503房间 准确地说 |
[28:01] | You sure it’s room 503? | 你肯定是503房间? |
[28:02] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[28:04] | That’s Sarah’s parents’ room. | 那是萨拉父母的房间 |
[28:12] | Have you found the person who did this to my daughter? | 你们找到那个害死我女儿的人了吗? |
[28:15] | The search is ongoing. | 我们还正在调查 |
[28:17] | Then why are we here? Why is my husband being questioned? | 那为什么叫我们到这里来? 为什么要问讯我的丈夫? |
[28:22] | Okay,we traced | 是这样 我们在你女儿租的车上 |
[28:25] | a hidden camera from your daughter’s rental car back to your hotel room. | 查到一个摄像头 直接连接到你们住的房间里 |
[28:30] | Sarah was being monitored. | 萨拉被人监视着 |
[28:32] | Monitored? What do you mean? | 被监视? 你什么意思? |
[28:34] | It was not by us. We just flew in this morning. | 那决不是我们 我们今天早上才乘飞机过来 |
[28:37] | Did you fly together? | 你们是一起飞过来的? |
[28:38] | Well,no. Paul came in from Houston. He was there on business. | 不是, 保罗是从休斯敦过来的 他去那里出差 |
[28:48] | How would you describe your husband’s relationship with Sarah? | 你觉得你丈夫和萨拉的关系如何? |
[28:53] | I… Well,he’s wonderful. | 我… 啊, 他人很好 |
[28:57] | Sarah was just a baby when we married, | 我们结婚的时候 萨拉还是个小孩 |
[28:59] | but he always treated her like his own. | 但他把她当自己女儿一样疼爱 |
[29:03] | Did you ever suspect anything else going on between them? | 你发现过他们之间 有什么可疑的事情吗? |
[29:09] | What are you insinuating? | 你想说什么? |
[29:12] | You think my husband was involved in this? | 你觉得我丈夫和这事情有关? |
[29:17] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[29:18] | Actually,he lied to you,Mrs. Jennings. | 实际上, 他骗了你 詹宁斯夫人 |
[29:22] | Your husband has been at the Stonemoor Hotel | 你丈夫已经在斯通摩尔宾馆 |
[29:26] | for several days now. | 住了好几天了 |
[29:32] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你误解了这事情 |
[29:34] | You installed a surveillance camera | 你在你女儿租的车上 |
[29:36] | in your daughter’s rental car so you could spy on her. | 安装了摄像头以便监视她 |
[29:47] | You say spy.I say protect. | 你说是监视 我觉得那是种保护 |
[29:50] | From a distance. She never knew I was watching. | 在远处 她根本不知道我在看着她 |
[29:52] | That is not true either. | 那, 也不是真的 |
[29:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:58] | That is a palm print taken from the window of that rental car. | 那是从车窗上取下的手印 |
[30:01] | Is it going to match to you. | 它将会和你的相符 |
[30:03] | You were stalking her, weren’t you? | 是你在跟踪她 对吗? |
[30:13] | Oh,no. | 不是 |
[30:17] | I was looking out for my daughter. | 我是在照顾我的女儿 |
[30:18] | Stepdaughter,you mean? | 应该说是, 继女? |
[30:24] | Her mother always thought I was being overprotective, | 她妈妈总是觉得我过度保护她了 |
[30:27] | but,uh,she doesn’t get it. | 但是, 她不明白 |
[30:30] | She doesn’t know how guys can be. | 她不知道那些家伙们会干些什么 |
[30:32] | When I saw Sarah get in the backseat with that little… creep, | 当我看到萨拉和那个小混蛋 跑到车后座去 |
[30:37] | I sped over to the parking lot. | 我冲去了停车场 |
[30:41] | What are you doing? What are you trying to do? | 你在干什么? 你想干些什么? |
[30:43] | Oh,my God! | 哦, 天哪! |
[30:44] | – You’re out of control. – I’m 18 now.Get over it! | – 你已经喝醉了 – 我已经18岁了 别管我! |
[30:47] | – You are flying home with me tonight. – You can’t tell me what to do! | – 你今天晚上就和我回家 – 你没权利命令我去怎么做! |
[30:50] | – You’re not even my real father! – Sarah! | – 你甚至不是我亲生父亲! – 萨拉! |
[30:54] | I’ve raised that girl since she was two years old. | 我把这孩子从2岁起抚养成人 |
[30:59] | I would never hurt Sarah. | 我绝对不会伤害萨拉 |
[31:01] | Then you,uh… | 那么你, 啊… |
[31:03] | you won’t mind giving me a DNA sample,right? | 不会介意提供给我们DNA样本吧 是吧? |
[31:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:13] | The sexual assault kit from Sarah Jennings? | 萨拉 詹宁斯 的性侵犯检查? |
[31:16] | Sarah definitely had intercourse. | 萨拉肯定进行过性交 |
[31:17] | But I was only able to get one sperm head from the vaginal sample. | 但我只能从她的阴道口 取得一个精子样本 |
[31:21] | One? How is that possible? Aren’t there usually millions? | 只有一个? 这怎么可能? 通常不都是几百万个吗? |
[31:24] | Pre-ejeculate,faulty condom, or he could have cleaned her up. | 早泄, 避孕套破裂 或者他对她进行了清洗 |
[31:28] | Can you test just one? | 只有一个你能做测试吗? |
[31:30] | It’s tricky. I’m supposed to save half for the defense. | 有点棘手 我应该保留另一半 以便庭辩的时候使用 |
[31:33] | In case their lab wants to independently confirmour lab’s results. | 以防辩方的实验室要求 对我们实验室的结果作独立验证 |
[31:36] | And that’s the problem. | 而问题就在这里 |
[31:38] | The sample’s so small, it’ll be consumed in analysis. | 样本实在太小 在分析过程中会被消耗掉 |
[31:41] | There won’tbe another half. | 那就不会剩下另一半了 |
[31:43] | If we get a result, there’ll be dual discovery. | 如果我们找到结果的话 这就可能是一个双重的发现 |
[31:46] | It’s still a gamble. And to be honest? | 这仍然是在赌运气 而说实话? |
[31:48] | My job’s not exactly on solid ground right now. | 我的工作还不是那么稳固 |
[31:52] | Blame me. | 我来负责 |
[31:54] | I’ll authorize it. | 我负责这件事情 |
[31:56] | Without the DNA, there won’t be a defendant. | 没有DNA 就不会有什么被告 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:31] | What do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[32:32] | Not a match to any of our male suspects. | 和我们任何一个 嫌疑人都不符合 |
[32:34] | Who is that guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[32:37] | Thomas Woodward. | 托马斯 伍德沃 |
[32:40] | Do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[32:41] | No. I got a list of clubgoers from the viral marketing girl. | 不, 那个使用病毒传染式推销 的女孩给我了一份夜总会客人的名单 |
[32:46] | Homicide was about to bring him in for questioning. | 正准备因为杀人罪传讯他 |
[32:50] | If this is about the statutory rape charge a year ago, | 如果这还是关与去年 那个强奸幼女的指控的话 (Statutory rape, 术语 指与未成年人发生性关系) |
[32:52] | that was dismissed. | 那已经被法庭驳回了 |
[32:54] | This one won’t be dismissed. | 这个可不会被驳回了 |
[32:57] | You murdered Sarah Jennings, didn’t you? | 你谋杀了萨拉 詹宁斯 不是吗? |
[32:59] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[33:00] | Yes,I can prove that you had sex with her. | 是的, 我们有证据证明 你和她发生了性关系 |
[33:03] | Yeah,I did. We hooked up and had sex on a friend’s boat. | 是的, 我们在一个 朋友的船上认识, 然后做爱 |
[33:08] | Consensual sex. | 是双方自愿的性爱 |
[33:10] | You know how it is;tourist girls. | 你知道是怎样的 来旅行的女孩子 |
[33:13] | They come to Miami and anything goes. | 她们来到迈阿密 然后事情就发生了 |
[33:16] | We were having a good time until my friend showed up. | 我们很快活 知道我朋友突然出现 |
[33:18] | “Friend” as in Jeff Marshall. | 那个叫做杰夫 马歇尔 的’朋友’ |
[33:23] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干什么?! |
[33:25] | I saw her first!She was mine! | 我先看上她的! 她是我的人! |
[33:29] | I’ve never seen Jeff so pissed. | 我从没见过杰夫这么生气过 |
[33:31] | He’s got a temper, so I just left. | 他火气很大 所以我就走了 |
[33:35] | How admirable. You just left her there. | 多么令人钦佩 你就把她一个人留在了那里 |
[33:38] | Thought she was safe. | 我以为她不会有事的 |
[33:40] | He was mad at me,not her. | 他是对我发火 不是对她 |
[33:44] | I guess I thought wrong. | 看来是我想错了 |
[33:48] | Thomas said what? | 托马斯说什么? |
[33:50] | That you did it. You killed Sarah Jennings. | 说是你干的 是你杀了萨拉 詹宁斯 |
[33:52] | – That’s a total lie! – Jeff… | – 那绝对是在说谎! – 杰夫… |
[33:55] | Were you jealous that she picked Thomas over you? | 你因为她选择了托马斯 而没选你感到嫉妒吗? |
[33:57] | Maybe you strangled her out of rage. | 也许你是盛怒之下 勒死了她 |
[33:59] | He’s the one that picked her. | 是他选了那女孩 |
[34:00] | He chose her outside the club. | 他在夜总会外面看上了她 |
[34:03] | God,look at you! You’re out of control! | 天哪, 你看看你! 你已经喝醉了! |
[34:06] | Check out this sweet little thing. | 看那个辣妹 |
[34:08] | One of the milk states? | 从牛奶州来的? |
[34:10] | Michigan,Wisconsin? | 密歇根, 威斯康星? |
[34:11] | – Stop it! | – 住手! – 住手! |
[34:13] | You can’t tell me what to do! You’re not even my real father! | 你没权利命令我去做什么! 你甚至不是我亲生父亲! |
[34:17] | Sarah! | 萨拉! |
[34:19] | She’s got daddy issues. | 她和她老爸有点问题 |
[34:20] | Talk about an easy target. | 看上去很容易到手 |
[34:27] | We partied with Sarah and her friend in Liquid Neon until 4:00, | 我们和萨拉还有她朋友 一起在液体霓虹玩到早上4点 |
[34:31] | then took it to my boat. | 然后把她带到了我的船上去 |
[34:32] | Before we could get anywhere, Sarah did anExorcist. | 我们还什么都没做呢 萨拉就开始呕吐 |
[34:40] | – Nasty. Okay,that’s it. – Hey,dial it back,man. | – 真恶心, 好了, 就这样吧 – 嘿, 别这样, 哥们 |
[34:45] | It’s the price you pay for tapping tourists. | 这是你灌醉旅游者的代价 |
[34:47] | – No,party’s over. – Maybe for you. | – 不, 到此为止了 – 也许是对你来说 |
[34:50] | That one’s too sweet to throw back. Thomas went after them. | 把那个美女给扔回去太可惜了 托马斯跟着她们一起走了 |
[34:55] | He was with them last. I never touched her. | 是他最后和她们在一起 我根本没有碰过她 |
[34:57] | Really? | 是吗? |
[35:00] | How do you explain that we lifted your | 那你怎么解释我们从她上衣钮扣上 |
[35:01] | fingerprint off the button of her blouse? | 取到了你的指纹? |
[35:15] | It matches your ten card. | 和你的指纹相符 |
[35:18] | – Don’t say another word,Jeff. – He doesn’t have to. | – 什么都不要说了, 杰夫 – 他什么都不用说 |
[35:21] | A jury will hear how he redressed Sarah to cover his tracks. | 陪审团将会听到他是如何重新给 萨拉穿上衣服来掩盖他的罪行的 |
[35:24] | No,they won’t. | 不, 他们不会听到的 |
[35:25] | It won’t make it to jury. Judge will kick at prelim. | 根本不会道那个阶段 法官在初审时就会驳回 |
[35:27] | Not if I can help it. | 如果我能证明就不会了 |
[35:35] | We’re at a standstill. | 我们处在僵持阶段 |
[35:37] | Jeff Marshall lays it all on Thomas. | 杰夫 马歇尔把事情全推在托马斯身上 |
[35:38] | Thomas lays it off on Jeff. | 托马斯又推给杰夫 |
[35:41] | – He said-he said. – Well,one of them did it. | – 各说各的 – 是他们中的一个人干的 |
[35:45] | I’m going to go back to the crime scene. | 我要再去一趟现场 |
[35:47] | If there’s an answer waiting, it’ll be there | 如果有答案在等我们的话 那就一定在那里 |
[35:48] | – Okay,thank you. – Horatio, | – 好的, 谢谢 – 霍雷肖 |
[35:50] | you and I need to have a conversation. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[35:52] | Now is not a good time,Rick. | 现在恐怕不太合适, 瑞克 |
[35:54] | Jennifer Wilson– does the name ring a bell? | 詹尼弗 威尔森– 这个名字没提醒你什么吗? |
[36:00] | That’s none of your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[36:01] | Well,see,you made it my business | 是的, 可当你派了一个巡警 |
[36:03] | when you sent a patrol officer to sit on her house. | 坐在她家里的时候 这就成了我的事了 |
[36:06] | You got no right authorizing overtime for a case | 你无权为一个在我们 管辖范围之外的案子 |
[36:09] | that originated out of our jurisdiction. | 命人加班工作 |
[36:10] | Miss Wilson is a citizen of Miami and may be in grave danger. | 威尔森小姐是迈阿密的市民 而且有可能处于危险之中 |
[36:14] | Yes,I know. I’ve familiarized myself with the case. | 是的, 我知道 我对这案子很熟悉 |
[36:16] | Then you know the story of a nine-year-old girl | 那你一定也知道一个 父母双双被人杀害的 |
[36:18] | who lost her parents to a killer, don’t you? | 9岁女孩的故事 是吗? |
[36:22] | Ten years ago. New York,right? | 是十年前 在纽约, 对吗? |
[36:26] | – You’re still trying to protect her. – That’s the job. | – 你还想要保护她 – 那是我们的工作 |
[36:31] | Never caught the killer,right? | 一直没找到杀手, 是吗? |
[36:34] | My heart goes outto her, | 我很同情她 |
[36:36] | but the taxpayers aren’t responsible for covering the cost | 但是纳税人没有道理 |
[36:39] | – of Horatio Caine’s hunches. – Put it on my tab,okay? | – 为霍雷肖 凯恩的疑心病买单 – 把它算在我账上, 好吗? |
[36:44] | Sounds like you been paying that tab for a long time. | 看上去, 你好像 已经付这个账付了很久了 |
[37:19] | There’s no evidence of the killer. | 没有任何谋杀的证据 |
[37:22] | We sure this is where the murder took place? | 我们肯定这里 是谋杀发生的地方吗? |
[37:24] | No drag marks, lividity’s consistent. | 没有拖动的痕迹 植物也没有变化 |
[37:28] | We’ll just have to trust the Locard’s Principle. | 我们必须相信洛卡德准则 |
[37:30] | I know. Something taken, something left behind. | 我知道 凡走过必留下痕迹 (这不是吴宗宪的名言嘛) |
[37:35] | The answer’s are here. We just don’t see ’em yet. | 答案就在这里 只是我们还没能看见 |
[37:45] | Yeah.Now we do. | 是的 现在我们看见了 |
[39:12] | Gentlemen,I thought it was time we had a little chat together. | 先生们, 我想是该我们 一起聊聊的时候了 |
[39:17] | Where’s your lawyer,Jeff? | 你的律师呢, 杰夫? |
[39:19] | I fired him for not letting me talk. | 因为他坚持让我什么都不要说 我把他给解雇了 |
[39:21] | Well,now you’re going to get your chance. | 好, 那你现在可能有机会了 |
[39:24] | The Medical Examiner has confirmed that Sarah was strangled | 验尸官肯定萨拉是在 今天早上5点到7点之间 |
[39:28] | between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. this morning. | 被勒死的 |
[39:31] | After which you redressed her,Jeff. | 就在你重新给她 穿上衣服之后, 杰夫 |
[39:37] | I walked up on this girl in the park… | 我是路过公园的时候看到她的… |
[39:40] | dead.Her body showing. | 已经死了 衣服被脱了下来 |
[39:54] | What was I supposed to do, just leave her like that? | 我该怎么办 就那样把她留在那里? |
[39:56] | Dude,they got your prints. Cop a plea. | 哥们, 他们找到了你的指纹 认罪还能轻判 (Cop a plea, 术语 指承认有罪以求轻判 就像plea bargin) |
[39:58] | – I didn’t kill her. – No,you didn’t. Thomas did. | – 我们有杀她 – 是的, 你没有 托马斯, 是你干的 |
[40:02] | – Didn’t you,Thomas? – What? Me? | – 不是吗, 托马斯? – 什么? 我? |
[40:06] | I wasn’t anywhere near that park this morning. | 我今天早上根本没去过那个公园 |
[40:07] | Oh,yes,you were. Thomas,you were there. | 哦, 不, 你去过 托马斯, 你去过那里 |
[40:10] | The sprinkler system in that park goes off | 那个公园的喷水系统 |
[40:13] | automatically at 4:00 p.m. and at 6:00 a.m. every day. | 每天下午4点和早上6点自动打开 |
[40:29] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[40:30] | The water in the park is reclaimed. | 公园用的水是回收再利用的水 |
[40:32] | And there is only one source that feeds the park. | 而这个公园只有一个供水源 |
[40:34] | It’s from the Miami Shores Reservoir. | 就是迈阿密海滨蓄水池 |
[40:38] | The mixture’s as unique as a fingerprint. | 它的成分就像指纹一样 是独一无二的 |
[40:41] | The water’s infused with a chemical dye– | 水中加入了一种化学染料– |
[40:43] | Rhodamine “B.” | B型玫瑰精 |
[40:44] | You had that exact mixture on your shirt so youwere there,Thomas. | 在你穿的衬衫上找到了 和它一样的成分 所以你一定在那里, 托马斯 |
[40:58] | Okay,I had sex at the park. | 好吧, 我是在公园里和她做爱的 |
[41:01] | That’s how the water got on my back. | 所以背上会沾上那些水 |
[41:03] | Doesn’t mean I killed her. | 可这不能证明是我杀了她 |
[41:06] | We actually have a way to verify that. Show me your hands,please. | 实际上 我们确实有办法来证明这一点 请把手伸出来 |
[41:12] | Dye in the water reacts to ultraviolet light. | 水中的染料会在紫外线下发光 |
[41:16] | Sarah had digit imprints on her neck. | 萨拉的脖子上有手指印 |
[41:22] | Water places you at the scene. | 水能证明你在现场 |
[41:28] | Evidence puts your hands on her throat. | 证据表明你把手 放在了她的喉咙上 |
[41:29] | – You’re crazy. – You’re guilty. | – 你疯了 |
[41:32] | – Yet off of me! – Shut up. | – 你有罪 |
[41:34] | I said shut up. I said shut up! | – 别碰我! – 闭嘴 我说了, 闭嘴 我说了, 闭嘴! |
[41:55] | Tourist girls… | 就是个来旅游的女孩… |
[42:06] | Officer,get him out of my sight. | 警官, 把他给带走吧 |
[43:11] | Lieutenant,everything okay? | 中尉, 一切都顺利吧? |
[43:14] | I’m going to take it from here, all right?Good night. | 现在开始我来负责吧 好吗? 晚安 |