时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Mom, wake up! | 妈妈, 快起来 |
[00:15] | Wake up. We’re on fire! | 醒来. 船着火了! |
[00:19] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[00:23] | Ken, wait! What are you doing? | 等等! 你在做什么? |
[00:25] | Forget about the channel. | 别想着从河道上走 |
[00:25] | There’s a boat coming. | 有一艘船就要来了 |
[00:26] | They’ll help us. | 他们会帮我们的 |
[00:27] | We have to think about the kids. | 我们要为孩子们着想 |
[00:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:29] | I’m thinking of all of us. | 我是考虑到了所有人的 |
[00:34] | Oh, dear God. | 哦, 我的天啊. |
[00:41] | Where’s Julie? | 朱丽 在哪里? |
[00:41] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起. |
[00:44] | Here! Take these! | 这儿! 拿着这些东西! |
[00:45] | We have to jump! | 我们必须跳了! |
[00:54] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了! |
[00:55] | Propeller’s stuck. | 螺旋桨卡住了 |
[00:56] | Come on…Come on! | 快点…快点 |
[00:58] | We have to jump. | 我们必须跳了 |
[00:59] | We’ll never make it to land! | 我们肯定跳不上岸的! |
[01:00] | Oh, no way, Jules. | 哦, 不会吧,朱丽 |
[01:01] | That’s crazy. | 那太疯狂了 |
[01:02] | Would you rather burn to death?! | 你宁愿被烧死吗?! |
[01:09] | Julie, don’t you dare! | 朱丽,你千万别冒险! |
[01:10] | Jules, there’s sharks out there! | 朱丽, 那边有鲨鱼! |
[01:12] | We’re gonna die. | 我们死定了 |
[01:13] | It’s our only chance. | 那是我们唯一的机会 |
[01:18] | Jules, don’t. | 朱丽, 不 |
[01:22] | Julie, no! | 朱丽, 不! |
[01:23] | Julie! | 朱丽! |
[01:29] | Julie, just stay still. | 朱丽,老实待着别动 |
[01:33] | Julie? | 朱丽? |
[01:34] | Honey, don’t… don’t move. | 宝贝儿, 不… 不要动. |
[01:36] | Okay, just… just stay still. | 好, 就是… 就是要老实待着 |
[01:41] | Oh, my God, Julie! | 哦, 我的上帝, 朱丽! |
[01:43] | No! | 不! |
[01:56] | Julie! | 朱丽! |
[02:05] | Not a pretty sight, is it, Frank? | 不是个好景观, 对吧, 弗兰克? |
[02:06] | No, but it beats the show this morning. | 不, 但是比今早的事件要好些 |
[02:09] | 20-year-old girl gets attacked by sharks. | 20岁的女孩被鲨鱼攻击 |
[02:12] | Older brother jumps in to save her. | 哥哥跳进水里去救她 |
[02:13] | Both are missing. | 两人都失踪了 |
[02:14] | I think we have a better chance of finding the brother. | 我认为我们发现哥哥的几率比较高 |
[02:16] | What else? | 还有什么别的消息? |
[02:17] | Parents heard an explosion. | 父母听到了爆炸的声音 |
[02:19] | Till we get onboard and process the scene, | 直到我们登上船去处理了现场, |
[02:21] | they’re all we have. | 他们是我们现在所有的线索 |
[02:23] | Ken and Laura Gannon. | 肯和劳拉 卡农 |
[02:25] | Tough way to lose your kids. | 这样失去你的孩子的方式太不幸了 |
[02:27] | Gannon got himself caught on a sandbar. | 卡农 把船卡在沙坝上了 |
[02:29] | Take a look at that. | 看一看那儿 |
[02:30] | Frank, we got to move quick. | 法兰克, 我们要加快行动 |
[02:32] | The tide is rising and we have a sinking crime scene. Blood in the Water Yeah! | 涨潮了,我们的犯罪现场在下沉 |
[02:59] | We don’t get fooled again Don’t get fooled again No, no! | “水中的火焰” |
[03:23] | Eric, the shark that attacked the young girl was a bull shark. | 艾瑞克, 攻击年轻女孩的鲨鱼是牛鲨 |
[03:27] | I think I’m covered. | 我想我是有防范的 |
[03:28] | So I want you to be careful. | 因此我希望你特别小心 |
[03:29] | Now listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[03:31] | I want you to extend your search up to the channel marker. | 我想要你扩充你的搜寻到那个河道标记 |
[03:33] | Now, notice that marker is green. | 现在, 注意看那个标记是绿色的 |
[03:36] | That should indicate that there’s a clear channel,shouldn’t it? | 那应该表明河道是开通的,不是吗? |
[03:39] | Shouldn’t be a sandbar here. | 在这里不应该有沙坝的 |
[03:40] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是那个意思 |
[03:41] | Okay, keep me posted. | 好, 随时向我汇报 |
[03:52] | Please find our children. | 请找到我们的孩子 |
[03:54] | Mrs. Gannon,I’ve got my best diver on it. | 卡农太太,我已经派出了我最好的潜水员 |
[03:56] | If they’re out therewe’ll find them, okay?, | 如果他们还在水里,我们将会找他们的 好不 ? |
[04:00] | What I’m gonna do is order a reference sample from each of you, okay? | 我要做的是采取你们两个的一个参考样品, 好吧? |
[04:05] | We swab your cheeks. | 我们会拭抹你的口腔 |
[04:06] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:08] | You mean in case they have to identify… | 你是指,以防万一需要识别… |
[04:09] | That’s right,standard procedure. | 没错, 正规程序而已 |
[04:13] | It’s okay. | 没什么的 |
[04:48] | This was a smoke detector. | 这曾经是个浓烟警报器 |
[05:01] | Burn and char marks emanate from the galley. | 烧痕和碳痕是从厨房开始散发出来的 |
[05:13] | That’s where the fire started. | 那就是火开始的地方 |
[05:19] | Ship’s sinking. | 船在下沉 |
[05:20] | We better work fast. | 我们最好快速地工作 |
[05:26] | Found our point of origin. | 找到了火的起源点 |
[05:33] | Pour pattern. | 倒液体的式样 |
[05:34] | Which indicates an accelerant. | 那表明有促进剂 |
[05:36] | Breeze through the broken window acted as an oxidizer. | 从坏掉的窗户外来的微风成了氧化剂 |
[05:39] | All it needed was a spark. | 只需要一个小火花 |
[05:40] | And you get a fire triangle. | 就能形成一个火三角 |
[05:53] | Piece of cloth and glass at the point of origin. | 起源点有布料和玻璃碎块 |
[06:00] | Molotov cocktail. | “莫洛托夫鸡尾酒”(燃烧瓶) |
[06:02] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[06:02] | What, no envelope? | 怎么, 没有信封 ? |
[06:03] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[06:09] | Run and shoot, Ryan. | 边跑边拍, 瑞恩 |
[06:10] | Our crime scene’s going under. | 我们的犯罪现场要沉了 |
[07:14] | Any sign of the young guy? | 有任何那个年轻人的迹象吗? |
[07:15] | No, because I had a little rip current around that sandbar, | 不,因为我在沙坝旁遇到了个小潜流, |
[07:17] | must be about five knots. | 肯定速度有大约为五节 |
[07:18] | Okay, let’s agreethat the current took him away from the yacht; | 好, 让我们假设涌流把他从游艇 处带走了 |
[07:21] | we follow the Gulf Stream. | 我们跟随墨西哥湾流去找 |
[07:22] | I’ll have AV work on that. | 我将让AV为此开始工作 |
[07:23] | I wanted to get this to you first. | 我想要先把这给你 |
[07:25] | That boat grounding was no accident. | 那船会搁浅不是个意外事件 |
[07:27] | Original anchor chain was cut, | 原来的锚链被切断了, |
[07:28] | and whatever it’s mounted to now is new. | 而现在被接上去的是新的 |
[07:31] | Now, look at this. | 现在, 看这 |
[07:32] | You see how clean it is? | 你看这多干净啊? |
[07:33] | Not a blade of seaweed, hasn’t been there more than a day. | 一点海草叶子都没有, 在那里 还没到一天呢 |
[07:35] | Eric, somebody moved that buoy. | 艾瑞克, 某人移动了那一个浮标 |
[07:41] | That marker meant we were in the channel. | 那个浮标说明我们是在河道里的 |
[07:42] | I know these waters, Lieutenant. | 我知道这些水域,探长 |
[07:45] | Who would do something like that? | 谁会那样做呢? |
[07:47] | Well, that’s what we’re going to find out, Mrs. Gannon. | 好吧,那就我们要查明的 卡农太太 |
[07:51] | There was a ship in the area. | 当时在区域内有一艘船 |
[07:54] | Did you get a look at it? | 你看到它的样子了吗? |
[07:57] | I did. | 我有 |
[07:59] | It was blue, | 它是蓝色的, |
[08:00] | I think,the hull, I mean. | 我想,我是指船舱 |
[08:02] | Do you remember anything else about it? | 你记得关于它的其他事吗? |
[08:05] | The ship’s name. | 船的名字 |
[08:11] | It was the Helen B. | 是海伦 B |
[08:13] | I remember because my mother’s name was Helen. | 因为我母亲的名字是海伦, 所以我记得 |
[08:16] | I guess… | 我想… |
[08:18] | I guess I’m a little confused. | 我想我稍微有点困惑 |
[08:19] | There was a boat in the area, | 在区域内有一艘船, |
[08:21] | and yet you steered away from it. | 而你仍然让它远离 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:29] | – You ignored help. – Help? | – 你忽略了帮助 – 帮助? |
[08:31] | That ship was a salvager. | 那一艘船是“打捞者” |
[08:32] | They prey on people like us. | 他们在捕食像我们一样的人 |
[08:33] | Ask anyone at the yacht club. | 在游艇俱乐部问谁都知道 |
[08:36] | A couple we know accepted a tow from one last year. | 我们知道一对夫妇去年从他们那里 接受了拖船的帮助 |
[08:38] | Week later, they got a bill for half a million dollars. | 一星期之后,他们接到了一个 五十万的帐单 |
[08:40] | Well, I bet that half a million looks like bargain now. | 是吧,我打赌 那五十万现在看 起来很便宜了吧 |
[08:54] | Can I help you? | 我能帮助你吗? |
[08:56] | You’re captain of the Helen B? | 你是海伦 B 的船长? |
[08:57] | Rex Hoby. Pleasure. | 雷克斯 赫比 荣幸 |
[09:01] | Where’s your crew today, Mr. Hoby? | 赫比先生,今天,你的船员在哪里? |
[09:02] | Sent them home. | 派遣他们回家了 |
[09:04] | But they did work earlier today, didn’t they? | 但是他们今天稍早做了工作,不是吗? |
[09:08] | Mr. Hoby, I have a witness that can place you at that sinking yacht. | 赫比先生, 我有证人能说明你在那沉船附近 |
[09:12] | My crew and I offered help to a boat in distress, | 我的船员和我给艘遇难的船提供了帮助 |
[09:16] | help which was refused. | 被拒绝了 |
[09:18] | For which you expected fair compensation, right? | 而你也期望得到公平的酬劳, 对不? |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:21] | Rules of maritime salvage. | 海难救援的规则 |
[09:24] | And it was just pure chance that you were there. | 而你正好在那里不过是纯粹的巧合 |
[09:34] | Speak on it, Lieutenant. | 你说的没错, 中尉 |
[09:36] | Here’s what I think happened, Mr. Hoby. | 我想事情的经过是这样的, 赫比先生 |
[09:38] | You and your crew used that torch and that chain | 你和你的船员用那把焊枪和链条 |
[09:41] | and moved a channel marker in the hopes that a yacht would run aground, | 移动了个河道的浮标, 期望有游艇会搁浅 |
[09:44] | because that’s what you do– | 因为那是你的惯例– |
[09:45] | you lay in wait. | 你静静的等候 |
[09:54] | Must be hundreds of us out there with chains like that. | 外边肯定有数以百计和我拥有 一样链条的人 |
[09:58] | And a cutting torch. | 还有切割焊枪 |
[10:00] | Part of the trade. | 职业需要嘛 |
[10:02] | Yes, but how many of you use a Molotov cocktail? | 是的, 但是又有多少会用 莫洛托夫鸡尾酒呢? |
[10:06] | I was there to help this morning, Lieutenant… | 今天早晨我在那里是去救人的, 探长… |
[10:09] | for profit, sure, | 肯定是为赚钱的 |
[10:11] | but to destroy a vessel? | 但是去破坏一艘船? |
[10:14] | No way. | 决不可能 |
[10:15] | That would be taking money out of my pocket. | 那就好像是从我的口袋拿钱一样 |
[10:18] | But I’ll tell you, though… | 但是我要告诉你, |
[10:21] | I never will forget that girl’s scream. | 我永不会忘记那个女孩的尖叫声 |
[10:24] | Mr. Hoby, I can imagine the sleep you’re losing. | 赫比先生, 我能想像你为此 损失的睡眠. |
[10:45] | Anger management? | 愤怒管理? |
[10:46] | Just an experiment. | 只是实验 |
[10:50] | – You’re trying to create pour patterns that we found on the yacht. – Yeah. | – 你正在尝试产生我们在游艇上发现的流体式样 – 是的 |
[10:56] | You know, the whole Molotov cocktail thing bothered me. | 你知道,整个莫洛托夫鸡尾酒事件 让我困扰 |
[10:59] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[11:01] | Well, the pour patterns– | 好吧, 这些流体式样– |
[11:02] | they didn’t fit. | 他们不吻合 |
[11:07] | Here,I’ll show you. | 这儿,我演示给你看 |
[11:16] | They were uniform, | 他们是一致的 |
[11:18] | which means the blast emanated from a central point was caused by an object that was dropped straight down. | 那意味从中央的点被散发的爆炸 是由一个笔直掉落的物体所引起的 |
[11:23] | Was not thrown. | 而不是被扔出去的 |
[11:25] | So there was no Molotov cocktail? | 因此不是莫洛托夫鸡尾酒? |
[11:28] | We’re back at square one. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[11:30] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[11:30] | I know what the accelerant is. | 我知道促进剂是什么了 |
[11:32] | Diethylene glycol. | 一缩二乙二醇 |
[11:35] | That’s cooking fuel,isn’t it? | 那是烹调油, 不是吗? |
[11:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:36] | Explains why the fire was started in the galley. | 这样就解释了火为什么从厨房开始 |
[11:41] | Now we know it was by someone on the yacht. | 现在我们知道是某个在游艇上的人 做的 |
[11:43] | Suspect pool is very small. | 嫌疑犯范围非常小 |
[11:46] | One of the kids or one of the parents. | 小孩之一或父母之一 |
[11:57] | Got the program running now, Eric. | 程序正在运转中, 艾瑞克 |
[11:59] | Calculating the approximate time the body entered the water against the speed of the specific current. | 根据尸体入水的大约时间和涌流的速度 |
[12:07] | We should be able to determine its approximate location. | 我们应该能够决定它的大约位置 |
[12:12] | All right, now would be good. | 好 , 现在知道就更好了 |
[12:14] | Working on it, big man. | 我在努力中呢, 哥们儿 |
[12:22] | Talk to me, Cooper. | 告诉我, 库珀 |
[12:24] | A little north of where I originally thought. | 比我原来想的地方还要在北一些 |
[12:27] | Okay, where am I headed now? | 好,我现在往哪里走? |
[12:29] | 300 yards off Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park. | 在比尔巴格斯岬佛罗里达州立公园 外300码处 |
[12:32] | I just sent you the coordinates. | 我刚刚把坐标发给你了 |
[12:33] | Great work, Dan. Thanks. | 干得不错,丹. 谢谢 |
[12:35] | I appreciate it. | 我很满意 |
[13:46] | Okay, Alexx. | 可以了, 阿利克斯 |
[14:04] | That’s not our son. | 那不是我们的儿子 |
[14:08] | That means Luke is still out there. | 那说明卢克仍然在海里 |
[14:12] | He’s right, ma’am. | 他说的对, 夫人 |
[14:12] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们会从这里接手的 |
[14:18] | If you’ll excuse us. | 请原谅一下我们 |
[14:26] | Alexx, if this is not their son, | 阿利克斯,如果这不是他们的儿子, |
[14:28] | who is this? | 这是谁? |
[14:29] | I don’t know who this boy is, Horatio. | 我不知道这个男孩是谁,霍雷肖 |
[14:32] | But there’s one thing I do know. | 但我确实知道一件事 |
[14:34] | These are burn marks on his body. | 他身上的这些痕迹是灼痕 |
[14:36] | Look at the char. | 看看这碳状 |
[14:37] | Which means he was on the boat. | 那说明他曾经在那船上 |
[14:38] | It also means someone is lying. | 那也意味着某人在说谎 |
[14:52] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[14:53] | any info on our John Doe from the water? | 我们那具无名尸有任何信息了吗? |
[14:58] | No soot in his lungs, | 在他的肺中的没有煤烟, |
[15:00] | no esophageal burning. | 食道也没有灼痕 |
[15:02] | He was already dead when he got on the Gannons’ boat. | 当他上卡农家的船时,他已经死了 |
[15:06] | Look at my boy. | 看看我的男孩 |
[15:08] | All growed up. | 都长大了 |
[15:11] | So, uh… | 那么, 呃… |
[15:13] | what killed him? | 什么杀了他? |
[15:15] | Someone shot him. | 某人射了他一枪 |
[15:16] | Hit him right in the chest. | 正中胸口 |
[15:23] | Looks like a .25. | 看起来像 .25 口径 |
[15:26] | You think we can ID him? | 你觉得我们能查出他的身份吗? |
[15:28] | It may take a little work. | 还需要一点儿努力 |
[15:33] | Hmm, lucky the sharks didn’t have at his hands. | 嗯, 还好鲨鱼没啃掉他的手 |
[15:37] | But we’re still a long way from a usable print. | 但是我们离一个可用的指纹还很远 |
[15:40] | You want me to hold or cut? | 你想我托,还是砍? |
[15:42] | I’ll cut. | 我来砍好了 |
[15:57] | Damn. | 完了 |
[15:59] | Everything okay? | 怎么了? |
[16:00] | My Firearms Proficiency is up. | 我的枪械认证到期了 |
[16:03] | Six months goes by fast. | 六个月过的很快嘛 |
[16:04] | Well, you left Firearms, | 是啊, 你离开了枪械部, |
[16:05] | so it’s not such a big deal,is it? | 所以这问题也不大, 对吗? |
[16:07] | I like to stay current. | 我喜欢领先 |
[16:10] | Calleigh, did you quit because Hagen died in there? | 凯丽, 你是因为海根死在 那里, 才离开的吗 |
[16:12] | I transferred. | 我调职了而已 |
[16:15] | But, yeah, all of a sudden,evidence isn’t just evidence. | 但是,是啊,突然,证据不只是证据了 |
[16:18] | What have you got? | 你拿着什么呢? |
[16:19] | This? This is just work. | 这? 这只是工作而已 |
[16:21] | Good luck on your test. | 祝你在测试上有好运 |
[16:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[16:28] | So, now what? | 那, 现在怎么做? |
[16:30] | Well,some analysts like to use water | 好吧,一些分析家喜欢使用水 |
[16:33] | or glycerine to reconstitute prints, | 或甘油来再构指纹 |
[16:34] | but, uh, too much leakage. | 但是, 呃, 太容易漏了 |
[16:37] | I like tissue builder. | 我喜欢皮肤再建品 |
[16:39] | It’s time to get busy. | 该是忙的时候了 |
[17:28] | No luck on AFIS. | AFIS上没结果 |
[17:30] | Let’s check Immigration. | 让我们查查移民局 |
[17:37] | Immigration database got a hit. | 移民局数据库里有结果 |
[17:40] | Damon Loughlin. | 戴蒙 拉夫林 |
[17:42] | He’s here on a student visa. | 他以学生签证来这里的 |
[17:44] | That doesn’t explain how he ended up on the Gannons’ boat. | 那不解释他怎么会在 卡农家的船上 |
[17:53] | We were able to identify the young man that we found in the water. | 我们识别了在水中发现的年轻男人 |
[18:02] | You know him,don’t you, Mrs. Gannon? | 你认识他,是不, 卡农太太? |
[18:07] | That’s Damon. | 那是戴蒙 |
[18:08] | He didn’t look anything like that at the pier. | 他和在码头看到的完全不一样 |
[18:11] | His burns are consistent with the fire. | 他的烧伤和由火导致的一致 |
[18:14] | He started the fire? | 是他点的火? |
[18:15] | No, ma’am, | 不, 夫人, |
[18:16] | he was dead before the fire. | 他在火起之前就死了 |
[18:17] | He went down with the boat, | 他和船一起沉了 |
[18:19] | and the current took him out to sea. | 然后涌流带他出去到了海洋 |
[18:21] | I’m curious as to how you know him. | 我很好奇你是如何认识他的 |
[18:25] | I think my daughter Julie was seeing him. | 我认为我的女儿朱丽在和他交往中 |
[18:27] | But you’re not sure. | 但是你不确定 |
[18:28] | At their age, they don’t tell their mothers much. | 在他们那年龄,他们告诉的母亲很少 |
[18:31] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[18:35] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的, 夫人 |
[18:38] | Homicide ran the student visa of Damon Loughlin. | 凶杀科查了戴蒙 拉夫林的 学生签证 |
[18:41] | He’s a house-sitter for a family by the name of Elias. | 他是给伊莱亚斯家看房子的 |
[18:43] | The live in Coconut Grove. | 他们住在椰子林 |
[18:44] | Have you contacted them? | 你已经连络他们了吗? |
[18:46] | They were on their yacht at the yacht club all weekend. | 整个周末他们都在游艇俱乐部里 他们的游艇上 |
[18:48] | You want to guess which one? | 你猜猜哪一个? |
[18:49] | The Mayfair Yacht Club. | 梅菲尔游艇俱乐部 |
[18:51] | Same as the Gannons. | 和卡农家的一样 |
[18:51] | Okay, very good. | 好, 非常好 |
[18:53] | Talk to the Eliases, | 和伊莱亚斯家的人谈谈, |
[18:54] | – and I’ll stay with Mom. – Okay. | – 我和他母亲一起 – 好. |
[19:11] | Mr. Elias, thank you for coming so soon. | 伊莱亚斯先生,谢谢你来的这么快 |
[19:14] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[19:15] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 我是凯丽 杜凯恩 |
[19:16] | This is Ryan Wolfe. | 这是瑞恩 沃尔夫 |
[19:17] | We’re with the Crime Lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[19:19] | We’d like to see Damon’s room. | 我们想要看看戴蒙的房间 |
[19:20] | Please come on in. | 请进 |
[19:25] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸, 发生什么事了? |
[19:27] | I don’t know yet, Tia. | 我还不知道呢, 提娅 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God! | 哦, 我的天啊! |
[19:38] | Is Damon okay? | 戴蒙 还好吗? |
[19:40] | Uh, no, I’m afraid he’s not. | 呃,不,他不好 |
[19:42] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是犯罪现场了 |
[19:43] | You’re going to have to stay outside. | 你必须停留在外面 |
[19:46] | I have, uh, valuables in the house. | 我在,呃, 房子中的有贵重物品 |
[19:48] | Is there any way I could check on them? | 有任何方法可以让我查看一下它们吗? |
[19:50] | We’ll have someone escort you in. | 我们将会派人护卫你进去 |
[19:52] | Would you take them around back, please, Officer? | 请你带他们从背面进去,好吗,警官? |
[20:10] | Well, I think it’s safe to say this is where Damon was shot. | 好吧, 我认为可以安全的说这是 戴蒙被枪杀的地方. |
[20:23] | The bullet was in the body,right? | 子弹在身体中的,对不? |
[20:26] | Right. So there might be a casing around here somewhere. | 是的 因此在这里周围某处 可能还有一个弹壳 |
[20:36] | Found it. | 找到它了 |
[20:46] | I’ll take it to Firearms. | 我将把它带去给枪械研究部 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | Okay, let’s go talk to Mr. Elias. | 好, 让我们去和伊莱亚斯先生谈谈 |
[20:53] | Mr. Elias, can we speak to you, please? | 伊莱亚斯先生, 我们跟能你谈谈吗? |
[20:55] | Anything missing? | 有什么物品不见了吗? |
[20:56] | Our gold. | 我们的黄金 |
[20:59] | Gold? | 黄金? |
[21:00] | How much? | 多少? |
[21:01] | Ten million dollars… in bars. | 一千万元… 是金砖 |
[21:04] | Ten million dollars in gold bars? | 价值一千万元的金砖? |
[21:07] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[21:09] | I do not trust banks. | 我不信任银行 |
[21:13] | My laptop’s gone. | 我的手提电脑也不见了 |
[21:15] | You’re going to need to write all of that down on this form. | 你需要在这个表格里写下所有的遗失品 |
[21:18] | Do you know the Gannon family? | 你认识卡农家的人吗? |
[21:21] | Tia used to date their son. | 提娅过去一直和他们的儿子约会 |
[21:24] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:26] | Because Damon was shot here, | 因为戴蒙在这里被枪击 |
[21:28] | and then, he was put on their boat. | 然后, 他被放上了他们的船 |
[21:36] | Tia, why did you stop dating the Gannon boy? | 提娅,你为什么停止和卡农家 男孩约会? |
[21:38] | Luke and I just drifted apart. | 卢克和我慢慢就分手了 |
[21:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:42] | Do you think I had something to do with this? | 你认为我与这有关吗? |
[21:45] | Investigation’s on going. | 我们还在调查中 |
[21:47] | We’ll let you know. | 我们将会让你知道消息的 |
[21:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:58] | You again. | 又是你 |
[21:59] | Just like a bad penny, huh? | 正如一个坏的便士, 哼!? |
[22:03] | Noticed those dive suits. | 注意到了那些潜水服 |
[22:05] | They weren’t here this morning. | 它们今天早晨还不在这里 |
[22:06] | They dry better above deck. | 它们在甲板上更容易干 |
[22:08] | I also noticed the burn residue on them. | 我也在它们上注意到了烧伤残渣 |
[22:12] | And your shiny new trunk. | 而且你的崭新箱子 |
[22:15] | Taking a little trip. | 要出去逛逛 |
[22:16] | – Packed a few things. – Open it. | – 装了些东西而已 – 打开它 |
[22:28] | So here’s what I think happened, Rex. | 那这是我想所发生了的, 雷克斯. |
[22:30] | After the yacht sank off the sandbar, | 在游艇从沙坝上沉下去后, |
[22:32] | you unloaded the gold | 你把黄金卸了下来 |
[22:33] | and that’s where you gotthe burn residue, right? | 而那就是你那些燃烧残渣的来源, 对不对? |
[22:47] | That’s mine. | 那是属于我的 |
[22:49] | Owner granted me salvage rights. | 拥有者允许了我海难救援权利 |
[22:53] | The owner reported it stolen from his home, Rex. | 雷克斯 拥有者报告它从他的家被偷了, |
[22:56] | So where did you get it? | 那你从哪里拿到它的呢? |
[23:02] | From me. | 从我这里 |
[23:05] | Luke Gannon, alive and well. | 卢克 卡农, 活的还挺好 |
[23:07] | Yeah, thanks to this guy. | 是的, 那要谢谢这家伙 |
[23:10] | Probably had about ten minutes of fight left before he pulled me out of the water. | 在他把我从水拉出来了之前, 我大概还能再坚持十分钟吧 |
[23:13] | So he got ten million for saving your neck, huh? | 所以他因为救了你就得到一千万, 哼!? |
[23:17] | Law of the sea: any family member can grant scuttle rights. | 海事法规定任何的家庭成员能允许 打捞权 |
[23:20] | Besides, I had no idea it was there. | 再说,我也不知道它在那里 |
[23:23] | Dad headed to shore instead of trying to save me or Julie, | 爸爸往岸跑去了而没有尝试着 解救我和朱丽, |
[23:25] | so I don’t owe him squat. | 因此我不欠他什么 |
[23:27] | Yes, but now you owe me. | 是的, 但是现在你欠我 |
[23:28] | Come over here. | 来这里 |
[23:30] | Oww… | 噢… |
[23:36] | All I did was jump in and try and save my sister. | 我所做的就是跳水里去试着救我妹妹 |
[23:38] | That’s the way you wanted it to look. | 那是你想要别人所认为的 |
[23:40] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:41] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[23:42] | You torched the ship; it sank; | 你纵火烧了船; 它沉了 |
[23:44] | the salvager scuttled it; | 打捞者毁了它 |
[23:45] | you guys split the take. | 你们俩分账 |
[23:46] | Never happened. | 不是那样的 |
[23:47] | We found Damon Loughlin’s body. | 我们发现了戴蒙 拉夫林 的尸体 |
[23:49] | That’s gonna tie you to the Elias’ house, | 那会说明你去过伊莱亚斯的房子, |
[23:50] | the kidnapping and the murder. | 绑架和谋杀 |
[23:52] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么会杀他? |
[23:53] | OK,Because he tried to prevent you from taking the gold. | 那,因为他试着阻止你取走黄金 |
[23:59] | Do you have any proof of that? | 你那有任何证明吗? |
[24:00] | Do not test me. | 不要挑战我 |
[24:29] | Hey, making some progress on the glass you collected from the yacht, | 嗨,在你从游艇收集的玻璃上 有些进展了 |
[24:32] | but I still have no idea what I’m looking at. | 但是我仍然不知道我看到的是什么 |
[24:34] | This might help. | 这可能有所帮助 |
[24:35] | I scraped a sample off the glass. | 我从玻璃刮了点样品 |
[24:42] | THC. | |
[24:43] | Active ingredient in marijuana. | 在大麻中的活跃成分 |
[24:46] | It was bong filled with cooking fuel, | 它是充满煮燃料的烟管, |
[24:47] | but when someone lit up, | 但是当某人点燃它时, |
[24:50] | the boat went up instead. | 船反而着火了 |
[24:55] | And that makes this hole the choke. | 那说明这就是颈圈 |
[24:59] | You have to cover it with your finger to collect the smoke in the chamber. | 要在室中收集烟,你必须用手指 来盖住它 |
[25:04] | Or to keep the cooking fuel from spilling out. | 或使烹饪燃料不溢出来 |
[25:07] | Could give us prints. | 可能回给我们指纹 |
[25:08] | I’ll get it to Delko. | 我会把它给德科 |
[25:09] | Yeah, do that. | 好, 就那样做 |
[25:11] | But I think I know who the owner of this bong is. | 但是我认为我知道这烟枪的 拥有者是谁 |
[25:16] | So I smoke a little dope. | 我是吸点大麻 |
[25:18] | Big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[25:21] | Someone put cooking fuel in your bong, Luke. | 某人把烹饪燃料放入你的烟枪,卢克 |
[25:25] | Well, that explains what happened. | 好吧,那解释了发生了的事 |
[25:28] | Second I saw the fire, | 我一看见火, |
[25:29] | I dropped it. | 就丢掉了它 |
[25:34] | My parents were asleep below deck. | 我的父母在甲板下面熟睡 |
[25:36] | I sneak a bong hit before bed every night. | 我每晚上床前都会偷来吸一口 |
[25:42] | Whoa! Mom! Dad! Fire! | 哇! 妈妈! 爸爸! 起火了! |
[25:45] | Do you have any idea who’d try to burn you? | 你有任何主意谁会试着烧伤你吗? |
[25:51] | Well, feel kind of bad saying this, but, uh… | 好吧, 感觉这样说不对, 但是, 呃… |
[25:53] | my mom might have. | 我的妈妈可能会 |
[25:58] | You think your mom tried to do this to you? | 你认为你的妈妈试着这样对你? |
[26:00] | She hates the fact we’re not the perfect family. | 她厌恶我们不是完美的家庭 这个事实 |
[26:04] | Got caught smoking a couple times. | 好几次吸毒时都被逮到了 |
[26:06] | Dad didn’t like it,but he dealt. | 爸爸也不喜欢,但是他不管了 |
[26:10] | My mom went ballistic. | 我的妈妈就很生气 |
[26:15] | You think she was trying to teach you a lesson? | 你认为她想给你个教训? |
[26:18] | Tough love? | 强硬的爱? |
[26:22] | I wouldn’t put anything past her. | 我会觉得她是有可能的 |
[26:33] | Anything with the bong? | 烟枪上有何发现? |
[26:35] | Well, I lifted a beauty of a print. | 好吧,我拿到了个很好的指纹 |
[26:40] | Come from the mother? | 来自母亲? |
[26:41] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:42] | In fact, didn’t get a hit on any of the Gannons. | 事实上, 任何卡农家的人 都不对 |
[26:48] | Maybe it wasn’t just his family that didn’t approve of his little habit. | 也许不只是他的家庭不赞同 他的这个小习惯 |
[26:53] | Try this. We got this from his ex-girlfriend. | 试这. 我们从他的前任女朋友 那里得到的 |
[26:56] | She handled this form. | 她碰过了这张表 |
[27:29] | Look at this shoe right here. | 从这里看看这只鞋 |
[27:30] | It looks exactly like… | 它看起来完全像… |
[27:31] | Tia, can I speak with you, please? | 提娅, 我能和你说话吗,拜托? |
[27:33] | What’s up? | 怎么? |
[27:35] | Just take a look. | 好好儿看一下 |
[27:43] | That’s your print. | 那是你的指纹 |
[27:59] | Why’d you pour the cooking fuel in there, Tia? | 你为什么往里面倒烹饪燃料, 提娅? |
[28:05] | You know, I talked to some girls down at the yacht club, | 你知道,我和一些在游艇俱乐部 的女孩谈过了 |
[28:08] | and they said you and Luke didn’t drift apart. | 而她们说你和卢克没有就慢慢散了 |
[28:11] | So why’d you break up? | 因此你们为什么分手 ? |
[28:14] | You expect a guy to cheat, | 你知道男人都会偷情 |
[28:16] | but this… was too weird. | 但是这… 太怪异了 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna have to be a little more specific, Tia. | 你需要说的更清楚点, 提娅. |
[28:23] | I caught him with his sister last week. | 上星期我撞到他和他妹妹了 |
[28:26] | With her how? | 和她做什么? |
[28:28] | In bed. Doing it. | 在床上,做爱 |
[28:40] | I felt sick. | 我觉得恶心 |
[28:42] | I knew he got high every night. | 我知道他每个夜晚都吸毒 |
[29:04] | I just wanted to hurt him like he hurt me. | 我不过是想要像他伤害我那样 伤害他 |
[29:07] | Well, you sunk a yacht, | 好吧,你沉了一条游艇, |
[29:09] | and you contributed to the death of Julie Gannon. | 而且你成为朱丽 卡农的 死亡原因了 |
[29:12] | And that’s manslaughter. | 而那是过失杀人 |
[29:16] | So Tia Elias caused the fire. | 因此提娅 伊莱亚斯引起了火 |
[29:19] | And had nothing to do with Damon’s murder or the gold. | 而且与戴蒙的谋杀或黄金无关 |
[29:21] | In fact, her motive was odd, though. | 事实上,她的动机很奇怪 |
[29:23] | Which would be what? | 哪是什么? |
[29:24] | She says she caught the Gannon siblings in bed together. | 她说她撞到卡农兄妹在床上了 |
[29:27] | That’s pretty deviant behavior. | 那是很偏离常规的行为啊 |
[29:28] | I would agree, but there may be another explanation. | 我同意, 但是可能有另外的一种解释 |
[29:30] | – Like what? – Here’s what I want you to do. | – 譬如什么? – 我想要你这么做 |
[29:32] | Have Eric run the Gannon family nationally. | 让艾瑞克在全国范围内查一下 卡农家 |
[29:35] | For priors? Okay. | 看有没过去犯罪记录? 好. |
[29:39] | I ran the family nationally. | 我在全国范围内查了 |
[29:40] | The kids each had at least five offenses. | 孩子们每个至少有五项犯罪纪录 |
[29:43] | Fraud, forgery, check kiting. | 欺骗,伪造, 假冒支票 |
[29:46] | These two– they’re not brother and sister at all. | 这两个– 他们根本不是兄妹 |
[29:48] | They are not college age,either, are they? | 他们也不是上学的年龄,对吗? |
[29:51] | No, he’s 24 and she was 23. | 不,他是24 ,而她是23 |
[29:55] | Run the parents. | 查父母 |
[29:58] | The parents. | 父母 |
[29:59] | Here we go.One’s clean; | 来看看,一个是干净的; |
[30:01] | the other one has a sheet longer than the kids’ combined. | 另一个的纪录比那两个小孩加 起来还长 |
[30:03] | – No convictions. – Not yet. | – 没有判决 – 现在还没有 |
[30:08] | I understand that you’ve been with your husband Kenfor only three years. | 我了解你和你的丈夫肯在一起 才三年 |
[30:11] | My first husband passed away. | 我的前夫过世了 |
[30:13] | I went to a bereavement group and Ken was there. | 我去一个丧失安慰团体, 而肯也在那里 |
[30:16] | His wife had just died of cancer. | 他的妻子才死于癌症 |
[30:19] | And you were there for Ken. | 而你安慰了肯 |
[30:21] | He was there for me, too. | 他也安慰了我 |
[30:23] | If it wasn’t for him, | 如果不是他, |
[30:24] | I don’t know I couldhave gotten by. | 我不知道我会如何生活啊 |
[30:28] | I have some bad news for you. | 我有一些坏消息给你 |
[30:32] | These are all… Ken. | 这些所有的… 都是肯 |
[30:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道 |
[30:48] | Are these… real? | 这些是… 真的? |
[30:51] | I’m afraid so. | 很不幸的是, 是的 |
[30:55] | Well, what about the kids? | 好吧,小孩们呢? |
[30:57] | When I first met Ken, | 当我最初遇到了肯的时候, |
[30:58] | he was so concerned about me getting along with his two teenagers. | 他很在意我和他的二个小孩 相处的情况 |
[31:03] | The children are not related to each other or to Ken. | 孩子们互相间和肯之间都没有 血缘关系 |
[31:13] | Mrs. Gannon, I don’t know | 卡农太太, 我不知道 |
[31:14] | how to tell you this other than they used you to gain entry to the yacht club. | 该如何告诉你这些, 除了说他们 利用你来进入游艇俱乐部 |
[31:21] | For the Elias’ gold? | 为了伊莱亚斯的黄金? |
[31:23] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[31:26] | I am such a fool. | 我是如此的一个蠢人 |
[31:27] | Mrs. Gannon, you’re not a fool. | 卡农太太, 你不是一个蠢人 |
[31:28] | These are pros. | 这些是专家 |
[31:29] | This is what they do for a living. | 这是他们的谋生方式 |
[31:32] | How can I go home? | 我怎样才能回家? |
[31:34] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[31:35] | These are dangerous people with nothing left to lose. | 他们是危险而且毫无顾忌的人 |
[31:37] | We do have one advantage. | 我们确实有一个优势 |
[31:42] | They don’t know we’re on to them yet. | 他们不知道我们已经认清他们了 |
[31:55] | You found my son. | 你找到了我的儿子 |
[31:55] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[31:58] | Except he’s not your son. | 不过他不是你的儿子 |
[32:04] | Mr. Gannon,you have an arrest record that spans back some 15 years now. | 卡农先生,你有个从15年前到 现在的逮捕记录 |
[32:09] | That’s quite a resume. | 很厉害的履历表啊 |
[32:12] | Arrests, no convictions.You through? | 逮捕而已,没有定罪,你说完了? |
[32:16] | Your wife Laura mentioned that you had met in a bereavement class in which you stated | 你的妻子劳拉提到了你们是在一个 丧偶安慰班里遇见的, 你还说 |
[32:21] | that you’d lost a wife to cancer, | 你因为癌症失去了妻子, |
[32:22] | but in truth, | 但事实上 |
[32:25] | there is no wife; | 你根本没有妻子 |
[32:26] | there was no cancer and no family. | 没有癌症也没有家庭 |
[32:31] | So you’re going to arrest me for lying to my wife? | 因此你要因为我对妻子说谎 而拘捕我? |
[32:36] | You used Laura to meet the Eliases, | 你利用劳拉去接近伊莱亚斯家, |
[32:38] | sent your bogus son to date their daughter | 将你的假儿子派去和 他们的女儿约会 |
[32:41] | so you could steal their gold. | 因此你可以偷他们的黄金 |
[32:48] | Too bad that’s all you got. | 可惜那就是你拥有的全部 |
[32:49] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[32:51] | For now. | 到目前为止 |
[32:59] | Guy’s gonna walk? | 那家伙就这样逃掉了? |
[33:00] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[33:02] | How did Laura Gannon’s first husband die, Frank? | 弗兰克,劳拉 卡农前夫怎么死的? |
[33:05] | Car accident three years ago. | 在三年以前的一场车祸中 |
[33:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:07] | Let’s pull the file and get the VIN number on the vehicle. | 来把档案调出来, 拿到那车的 VIN(识别号码) |
[33:10] | Tow it in if we find it? | 如果我们找到它就拖它过来? |
[33:13] | First things first. | 一步一步来 |
[33:36] | Hey, Calleigh. | 嗨, 凯丽 |
[33:38] | Did you come by for your stuff? | 你为你的东西而来? |
[33:40] | I got it in a box around here somewhere. | 我把它放在这里的一个盒子里了 |
[33:42] | Oh, that’s okay, Jim. | 哦, 那很好, 吉姆 |
[33:44] | I’ll just have to get it some other time. | 我回头来取 |
[33:47] | So what brings you by? | 那你来这儿干什么? |
[33:49] | Proficiencies. | 认证 |
[33:51] | I’m on a deadline. | 我得在截止期限前通过 |
[33:56] | That casing–is it from the Elias house? | 那个弹壳–它从伊莱亚斯的房子来的? |
[34:01] | Yes. Why? | 是的. 为什么? |
[34:03] | Is there any reason in particular why you didn’t collect the evidence off it? | 为什么你没有从它上面 收集证据? |
[34:08] | It could contain DNA. | 它可能包含有DNA |
[34:23] | Well, there is something fused to that casing. | 好吧,那里是有东西被融化到 那个弹壳上了 |
[34:28] | I’ll have to get on that. | 我会处理它的 |
[34:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:35] | Horatio’s got a suspect on ice. | 霍雷肖在审查这个嫌疑犯呢 |
[34:36] | He won’t stay that way forever. | 他不会一直都待在那里的 |
[34:38] | I’m taking this to DNA. | 我把这个送去DNA部 |
[34:40] | Okay, but this is my lab now. | 好, 但是这里现在是我的实验室 |
[34:43] | All due respect,this is my evidence. | 但是这是我的证据 |
[34:45] | You want the results,they’ll be in DNA. | 你想要结果,找DNA部 |
[34:56] | We discovered something at the Eliases. | 我们在伊莱亚斯家发现了 一些东西 |
[34:58] | Oh, yeah? What? | 哦, 是么? 是什么? |
[35:00] | We found skin tissue on a shell casing from the Damon Loughlin shooting. | 我们在枪击戴蒙 拉夫林的 弹壳上发现了皮肤组织 |
[35:07] | Well, could be my sister’s. | 好吧, 可能是我妹妹的 |
[35:11] | Julie? | 朱丽? |
[35:13] | Yeah, we went there together,me and Julie. | 是的, 我们一起去了那里,我和朱丽 |
[35:16] | Come on. Hurry up.We’ve got to get out of here. | 快点. 快点, 我们必须离开这里 |
[35:19] | Don’t go any further. | 不许动 |
[35:26] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[35:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:36] | Julie! | 朱丽! |
[35:42] | Except she’s not your sister. | 可是她不是你的妹妹 |
[35:49] | And besides, it doesn’t really matter who shot him. | 而且,无论谁开的枪 |
[35:51] | You were both there; | 你两个都在那里; |
[35:52] | it’s felony murder. | 那是重罪谋杀 |
[35:58] | Okay… then I wasn’t there. | 好吧… 那么我不在那里 |
[36:02] | And you can’t prove that I was. | 而且你不能证明我在那里 |
[36:05] | Actually, I can. | 事实上, 我能 |
[36:07] | May I see your hands please? | 请让我看看你的手 |
[36:09] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[36:10] | Put your hands on the table. | 把你的手放在桌子上 |
[36:20] | When you went to pick up the casing, | 当你去拾起弹壳时, |
[36:21] | you burnt your finger. | 烫伤了你的手指 |
[36:26] | We have your DNA. | 我们找到了你的DNA |
[36:28] | Julie! | 朱丽! |
[36:34] | Ow! | 啊! |
[36:41] | It’s all over, Luke. | 都结束了, 卢克 |
[36:48] | I used the VIN number to find the car that Mrs. Gannon’s first husband was killed in. | 我用了车编号来找到了 卡农 太太 第一个丈夫被杀的汽车了 |
[36:53] | It’s a Mercedes E55. | 它是奔驰E55 |
[36:55] | That’s a fast car. | 那是一辆很快的车 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:58] | Insurance company totaled it and sold it to a wholesaler. | 保险公司回收了它 然后把它卖 给一个批发商 |
[37:02] | Wholesaler flipped it and sold it to a… | 批发商转手把它卖给了… |
[37:05] | Luis Cruz. | 路易斯 克鲁斯 |
[37:06] | What was the cause of the accident? | 车祸的原因是什么? |
[37:13] | Excessive speed. | 超速 |
[37:16] | According to witnesses,Mrs. Gannon’s late husband, | 依照证人,卡农太太已故的丈夫, |
[37:18] | a Philip Reynolds, | 菲力普 雷纳德, |
[37:19] | was traveling too fastto navigate a turn not too far from his office. | 在离他的办公室不远的地方转弯 时速度太快 |
[37:23] | Says here he may have hit the gas instead of the brake. | 这里说他可能踩了油门而非刹车 |
[37:26] | Ran head-on into a stone wall. | 正面地撞进了一面石墙内 |
[37:27] | He was pronounced at the scene. | 他在现场当即死亡 |
[37:30] | Looks like, to me,it was just a freak accident. | 对我看起来像只是起奇异的事故 |
[37:34] | Or the perfect crime. | 或完美的罪行 |
[37:41] | Did You know Philip Reynolds,Luis? | 你知道菲力普 雷纳德 吗,路易斯 |
[37:43] | He was killed three years ago. | 他在三年以前被杀 |
[37:44] | No, I don’t know him. | 不,我不认识他 |
[37:46] | But you bought the car from his insurance company. | 但是你买了来自他的保险公司的汽车 |
[37:48] | Yeah, so? | 是的, 怎样? |
[37:49] | You can’t just take my car. | 你不能就这样拖走我的汽车. |
[37:50] | As a matter of fact,I can, Luis. | 事实上,我能, 路易斯 |
[37:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:54] | That document allows me to take possession of your vehicle. | 这份文件让我拥有你车的所有权 |
[37:59] | – I suppose you want my license and my registra… – Just want your keys. | – 我想你想要的是我的执照和我的登记… – 仅仅想要你的钥匙 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:47] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[38:51] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[38:53] | That car was definitely tampered with. | 那一辆汽车一定被做过手脚 |
[38:55] | This switch was part of a small assembly rigged to the cruise control. | 这个开关是装配到巡航控制上 的小零件的零件份 |
[38:59] | You’d have never known it was there unless you looked for it. | 你不会知道它在那里,除非你 专门去找 |
[39:01] | It’s a clever piece of work. | 是个巧妙的作品 |
[39:02] | Can we tie it to Gannon? | 我们能将它联系上卡农吗? |
[39:04] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始干呢 |
[39:05] | Okay. Find me. | 好. 搞定了就找我 |
[39:51] | H… I got it. | 老霍… 我得到它了 |
[39:55] | Mr. Gannon,have a seat. | 卡农 先生,坐 |
[40:02] | And while you’re at it, | 正好, |
[40:05] | why don’t you take a look at that. | 你何不看一看那 |
[40:06] | An electrical device? | 一个电子装置? |
[40:09] | So? | 怎么? |
[40:11] | So we found it in a car that belonged to your wife’s late husband, | 我们在属于你妻子已故丈夫 的汽车中发现了它, |
[40:14] | Philip Reynolds. | 菲力普 雷纳德 |
[40:16] | You planted it there. | 你把它安在了那里 |
[40:18] | Fascinating. | 有趣 |
[40:22] | Laura was the perfect mark,wasn’t she? | 劳拉是个完美的目标, 不是吗? |
[40:28] | She gave you ongoing accessto the yacht club | 她给了你不停进入游艇俱乐部 的机会 |
[40:30] | and to rich peoplewho brag about their wealth. | 还有很多炫耀自己财富的有钱人 |
[40:33] | Yes, the yacht club. | 是的, 游艇俱乐部 |
[40:35] | The paradise for grifters just like you and your kids. | 像你和你的孩子那样的骗子的天堂 |
[40:40] | But first you needed to get rid of the husband. | 但首先你要除掉她丈夫, |
[40:43] | So you learned that he worked late each night, | 因此你了解了他每天都会工作到很晚, |
[40:44] | came home around the same time. | 在同一时间回家 |
[40:48] | About a half a mile from his office there’s a left turn. | 而离他办公室半英里有个左转 |
[40:52] | When he got to the corner,he signaled. | 当他到了街口的时候,他打了左转灯 |
[40:55] | Turn signal activated a switch. | 左转灯开启了个开关 |
[41:02] | That switch overrode the cruise control, | 那开关越过了巡航控制, |
[41:04] | turning it on, | 启动了这个电子装置 |
[41:06] | closing a solenoid,which locked the brake pedalin place. | 关闭一个螺线形电导管,导致刹车板 锁定在一起 |
[41:12] | And that sent the car accelerating out of control. | 那导致汽车加速失去控制 |
[41:16] | Now you knew there was no wayhe could make that curve. | 现在你知道他不可能转过那弯的 |
[41:23] | Nice theory. | 完美的理论 |
[41:26] | It’s more than a theory. | 这不止是一个理论了 |
[41:27] | You were careful, | 你很小心, |
[41:29] | but not careful enough. | 但是还不够小心 |
[41:32] | You did a good job of wiping up your handiwork. | 你把你的作品擦的很干净 |
[41:38] | There was one printyou couldn’t wipe off. | 但有一个指纹你无法拭去 |
[41:41] | Stuck between layers of adhesive. | 在数层的胶布之间附着 |
[41:50] | Like a fossil. | 就象一个化石 |
[41:52] | Preserved… | 被保护着… |
[41:54] | for us to find. | 等着被我们发现 |
[41:58] | Oh.You’re under arrest. | 还有, 你被捕了 |
[42:06] | Mrs. Gannon? | 卡农太太? |
[42:10] | Mrs. Gannon? | 卡农太太? |
[42:18] | Why couldn’t I see them for who they really were? | 我为什么无法看清他们的真实身份呢? |
[42:21] | Strangers. | 陌生人 |
[42:25] | Worse. | 更坏的是, |
[42:31] | All I wanted was family. | 我想要的全部不过是个家 |
[42:34] | What’s wrong with me? | 我做错了什么? |
[42:39] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[42:43] | Family is what we all want. | 家庭是我们都想要的 |