时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | How long was that ? | 用了多长时间? |
[01:43] | Three minutes and 20. We’re ahead. | 三分20秒 我们提前了 |
[01:44] | Okay, get him up on the gurney. | 好的 把他放到轮床上吧 |
[02:07] | Easy ! Not so tight. | 松点 别太紧了 |
[02:15] | That’s good. | 这样不错 |
[02:16] | An hour from now, we’ll do it the same way. | 一小时之后我们就这样做 |
[02:24] | I got your message, Don. | 我收到你的消息了 Don |
[02:26] | What’s up ? | 什么事? |
[02:27] | Ax-man got a stay of execution. | 砍人者的死刑被延迟了 |
[02:35] | Ken Kramer ? On what grounds ? | Ken Kramer ? 有什么根据? |
[02:37] | Word’s out Ms. Valera’s work is under review. | 有消息传说Valera女士的工作正在被审查 |
[02:39] | She was the DNA analyst for the case. | 她是负责本案的DNA分析专家 |
[02:41] | I thought we were going back six months. | 我认为我们只追溯了六个月 |
[02:43] | Mr. Kramer was convicted five years ago. | 而Kramer的案子是五年前发生的 |
[02:45] | Florida Supreme Court doesn’t want to take any chances. | 佛罗里达高级法庭并不想给我们机会 |
[02:48] | Tell that to the people he slaughtered. | 你去和那些被他屠杀的人谈吧 |
[02:50] | Look, I’m on your side, | 听着 我是站在你这一边的 |
[02:52] | but this is a death sentence. | 但这是死刑判决 |
[02:53] | Yes, you open this case, it could be ours. | 对 你把这案子公开了 它本来应该是我们的 |
[03:03] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 23 – Whacked | |
[03:11] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[03:14] | Synchro: Roger222 | |
[03:32] | www.forom.com | |
[03:46] | Yes, Paula ? | 什么事 Paula ? |
[03:47] | Lieutenant Caine, sir ? | Caine中尉 |
[03:49] | She’s been waiting to see you. | 她一直在这里等着见你 |
[03:52] | ‘Kay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 Kay |
[03:53] | Ma’am ? | 夫人? |
[03:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:55] | I’m Miranda Lewis. | 我是Miranda Lewis. |
[03:58] | Mike Lewis was my son. | Mike Lewis是我的儿子 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry for your loss. I assume that you’re here because | 我对你的损失很抱歉 我想你来找我是因为 |
[04:03] | you’ve heard about the stay. | 你已经听说了延迟的事 |
[04:04] | Ken Kramer killed him. | Ken Kramer杀了他 |
[04:05] | Yes. Well, ma’am, we’re doing | 是的 夫人 我们正在尽最大努力 |
[04:07] | everything we can to resolve the issues. | 使判决通过 |
[04:09] | They found the ax. | 他们已经找到了杀人用的斧子 |
[04:10] | He confessed ; there is no reason for this. | 他也承认了 没有理由会这样 |
[04:13] | – I understand. – No… | – 我能理解 – 不 |
[04:15] | you don’t. | 你不能 |
[04:18] | Mike shouldn’t have to pay for your lab’s mistakes. | Mike 不应该为你们实验室的错误而牺牲 |
[04:21] | Well, ma’am, that’s merely an avenue | 呃 夫人 那只是律师争取缓刑的 |
[04:23] | for the attorneys to get a temporary stay. | 一种手段 |
[04:27] | I-I don’t know if can go through this again. | 我 我不知道这一回能不能挺过来 |
[04:30] | We are doing everything we can so you don’t have to, okay ? | 我们正在尽全力所以你不要这样 好吗? |
[04:38] | I want to believe you. | 我很想相信你们 |
[04:44] | Are you on the death row case ? | 你在做那个死囚的案子吗? |
[04:46] | Yeah, the whole lab is. | 对 整个实验室都在做 |
[04:47] | Let me ask you something. | 问你点事 |
[04:48] | If the ax-man’s attorneys are saying | 如果砍人魔的律师说 |
[04:50] | our DNA lab screwed up, what’s it help to have us | 是我们的实验室运做不灵 那么要我们重新检查检验过程 |
[04:53] | reanalyze the biologicals ? | 又有什么用呢? |
[04:54] | We’re not. His attorney’s using an outside lab. | 我们没有 他的律师使用了外部的实验室 |
[04:58] | But the whole case was DNA. What are we supposed to work on ? | 但是整个案子都与DNA有关 我们现在该干什么? |
[05:01] | Any and all non-biologicals. | 任何所有和生物学检验无关的 |
[05:02] | That way if the DNA gets thrown out, | 那样一旦DNA证据被拒绝 |
[05:03] | we have backup evidence. | 我们还有后备的证据 |
[05:05] | Who was the primary on this case five years ago ? | 五年前是谁接的这个案子? |
[05:07] | Speedle was. | 是Speedle |
[05:09] | Kramer attacked an innocent couple with an ax. | Kramer用一把斧子袭击了一对无辜的夫妇 |
[05:17] | Guy couldn’t be more guilty. | 没有比这更邪恶的了 |
[05:19] | I was just asking, Delko. | 我只是问问 Delko |
[05:21] | Just telling. | 我只是告诉你 |
[05:22] | All right, you guys, we’ve got a deadline. | 好了你们两个 我们还有任务要赶着完成 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:25] | I’ll be in the layout room learning the case. | 我就在策划室里研究案子 |
[05:28] | The ax-man was Detective Swanson’s case. | 负责砍人魔案子是Swanson探员 |
[05:30] | He retired last year. | 他去年退休了 |
[05:31] | Happened at a beach house. | 案件发生在一所海滨建筑里 |
[05:37] | Yes, I remember it : Sheri Vanover and… | 是的 我想起来了 |
[05:40] | Mike Lewis. | 受害者叫Sheri Vanover和 |
[05:42] | I met his mother this morning. | 今天早上我见到了他的妈妈 |
[05:44] | Don’t know how ax-man got in, but he duct-taped them both, | 我们不知道砍人魔是怎么进去的 但他们都被胶带捆了起来 |
[05:46] | raped the girl, | 他强暴了女受害者 |
[05:47] | then he killed them. | 然后把他们都杀了 |
[05:51] | No ! | 不!! |
[05:54] | Swanson says that he believes there’s no apparent connection | Swanson 说他相信凶手和受害人之间没有 |
[05:57] | between the killer and his victims, that it’s a random crime ? | 明显的关系 所以这是随机杀人? |
[06:01] | Brutal, too. | 而且是很残忍的杀人 |
[06:02] | Sheri Vanover– we found her in the main room ; | 我们在主厅发现她 |
[06:05] | what was left of her. | 她被扔在那里了 |
[06:13] | Where’s the boyfriend, Frank ? | 她的男友呢?Frank |
[06:15] | Mike Lewis– we found him in a hallway. | 我们在过道里发现他 |
[06:20] | So they were separated. | 也就是说他们被分开了 |
[06:22] | Looks that way. | 看上去是 |
[06:24] | There’s not much blood on him, Frank, except for his legs. | 他身上没有多少血 Frank 除了脚上 |
[06:27] | He was strangled. | 他是被勒死的 |
[06:29] | Frank, why, if you had an ax, would you strangle someone ? | Frank 为什么 如果你手上有把斧子 你还会去勒人吗? |
[06:34] | I don’t know. Maybe an afterthought ? | 我不知道 也可能是后来想到的? |
[06:36] | All I know is, the girl was raped, | 我所知道的是 那女孩被强暴了 |
[06:38] | hacked 17 times with an ax, so she was obviously Kramer’s focus. | 还被斧子砍了17次 很显然她是Kramer注意的中心 |
[06:42] | Maybe not. | 也许不是这样 |
[06:54] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[06:57] | Anything on Mike Lewis ? | 你发现了有关Mike Lewis的什么事? |
[06:59] | Yeah. How’d you know ? | 是的 你怎么知道的? |
[07:01] | The blood pool attributed to Sheri Vanover. | 地上的积血可以归结到Sheri Vanover上 |
[07:04] | There were drag marks through it ; only she died in place. | 这里有拖拉的痕迹 只有她是在原地被杀死的 |
[07:07] | So someone else was dragged through it. | 所以还有其他人在那被拖了过去 |
[07:09] | Speedle noted that in the original investigation. | Speedle在原始调查报告里提到了那些 |
[07:12] | Had to be Mike Lewis. | 应该是Mike Lewis |
[07:14] | The way the blood smeared, the drag marks | 血液被涂抹的方式和拖拽的痕迹 |
[07:16] | are messy and erratic. | 凌乱且无规律 |
[07:18] | It means there was a struggle. | 这表示他在挣扎 |
[07:26] | – It means he was still alive, right ? – Yeah. | – 也就是说他那时还活着 对吗? – 对 |
[07:28] | But it means he was killed second, too. | 但这也表示他是第二个被杀的 |
[07:31] | Doesn’t make sense. He was clearly the biggest threat. | 这没道理 很明显他才是最大的威胁 |
[07:33] | Why would Kramer go in | 为什么Kramer闯进去 |
[07:34] | and not take the male out first ? | 却没有把男的先杀了? |
[07:37] | Maybe he was saving him. | 也许他在救他? |
[07:40] | Well, it looks like I need to see the autopsy on Mike Lewis. | 恩 看来我需要看看Mike Lewis的解剖报告 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:50] | We need to examine Mike Lewis’s clothes. | 我们得检查Mike Lewis的衣服 |
[07:53] | Speedle already did, five years ago. | Speedle已经做过了 五年前 |
[07:56] | You need to move past it, Eric. | 我们得把它放下 Eric |
[07:58] | And I think you were a little hard on Ryan earlier. | 而且我认为你早些时候对Ryan不太友好 |
[08:01] | You’re always protecting him. | 你总是护着他 |
[08:02] | Speedle’s case has been reopened and I know that you’re frustrated, | Speedle的案子被重新讨论 我知道你感觉很挫败 |
[08:05] | but you can’t start taking it out on other people. | 不过你不能把气撒在其他人身上 |
[08:08] | So you’re going to analyze me now ? | 所以你现在要来分析我了? |
[08:10] | How are things going with the union shrink ? | 你和那个协会的心理医生进展如何? |
[08:12] | They’re going. | 至少还在进展 |
[08:14] | Why don’t we just get to this. | 我们何不开始着手干这个? |
[08:15] | I just know from my own experience | 我只是从自己的经历发现 |
[08:17] | that when people are upset, they make mistakes. | 人在心烦意乱的时候容易犯错误 |
[08:19] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你值得信任的建议 |
[08:21] | Eric | |
[08:23] | I trust you with every fiber of my being, | 我是完全信任你的 |
[08:25] | and you know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:28] | Okay ? | 好吗? |
[08:31] | Will you walk me through Speedle’s original examination ? | 你能说一下Speedle当时做的原始检查吗? |
[08:34] | He ran all the usual tests. | 他做了所有的正常检测 |
[08:36] | He collected hair and fibers from the victim’s clothes. | 他从受害者的衣服上采集了毛发和纤维 |
[08:38] | Sent blood swatches to Valera in DNA. | 把血液样本送给了DNA实验室的Valera |
[08:41] | All point to the ax-man. | 所有的证据都指向那个砍人魔 |
[08:43] | Except five years ago, we didn’t have the EDAX. | 除了五年前我们还没有X-射线能谱仪 |
[08:45] | X-ray vision. | X-射线图谱 |
[08:52] | I love this machine. | 我真喜欢这台机器 |
[08:54] | Elemental analysis without one test tube. | 一个试管也不用就能做基础检测 |
[08:59] | There’s something on Mike Lewis’s collar. | Mike Lewis的领子上有什么东西 |
[09:06] | Tiny spheres. | 极小的球状物 |
[09:10] | It’s a high concentration of cobalt. | 钴含量很高 |
[09:13] | Isn’t cobalt used to make airplanes or diamonds ? | 钴是用来做飞机或者钻石的吧? |
[09:16] | Yeah. Among other things. | 对 除了别的以外 |
[09:18] | Victims were lawyers. | 受害者都是律师 |
[09:20] | Had no reason to be in contact with cobalt. | 没有理由与钴有所接触 |
[09:22] | Either would the ax-man ; he was an accountant. | 砍人魔也不可能 他是个会计 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I remember the case. | 对 我还记得那个案子 |
[09:27] | You try to let them go with the toe tag. | 你打算让他们带着标签走 |
[09:29] | Some you just can’t. | 但是你不能 |
[09:31] | I want to compare the injuries, Alexx. | 我想比对一下伤口 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Let’s start with Mike Lewis. | 我们从Mike Lewis开始 |
[09:36] | Wounds are tentative. | 伤口都是试探性的 |
[09:38] | Only two lacerations. | 仅有两处撕裂伤 |
[09:44] | Superficial. Neither hit bone. | 都是表面的 没有伤到骨头 |
[09:45] | So his COD was asphyxiation, right ? | 所以他的死因是窒息 对吗? |
[09:48] | Yeah, ligature strangulation. | 对 勒毙 |
[09:50] | Guy grabbed some boat rope from the scene. | 有人从犯罪现场扯了一些缆绳 |
[10:03] | Okay, here’s Sheri Vanover’s dress. | 好的 这是Sheri Vanover的裙子 |
[10:08] | There is cobalt again. | 又发现了钴 |
[10:13] | Now, we didn’t find any cobalt on Ken Kramer’s shirt, | 我们并没有在Ken Kramer的衣服上发现钴 |
[10:15] | but look at that pattern. | 但是看看那图案 |
[10:16] | It’s all over her shoulders. | 遍布整个肩膀 |
[10:18] | Someone was holding her down. | 有人把她压住了 |
[10:25] | It couldn’t have been the ax-man because if it was all over her clothes, | 这应该不是砍人魔 如果她全身都有的话 |
[10:28] | it would’ve gotten on his, too. | 那他身上也应该有 |
[10:36] | Oh, God, Eric, you know what this means ? | 喔 上帝 Eric 你知道那意味着什么吗? |
[10:39] | So Kramer had a partner ? | Kramer 有个帮手? |
[10:40] | Kramer had a partner. | Kramer 有个帮手 |
[10:41] | Well, why wouldn’t he say anything ? | 但他为什么不说? |
[10:43] | I mean, the guy’s already on death row. | 我的意思是 他已经被判死刑了 |
[10:45] | Because maybe | 因为也许 |
[10:46] | his partner’s not done yet. | 他的帮手还没有完成任务 |
[11:42] | I’ve seen you on the news. | 我在新闻上见过你 |
[11:51] | I know you had help on the beach house murders. | 我已经知道你在海滨干的那件案子里有个帮手 |
[11:54] | Male or female ? | 男性还是女性? |
[11:58] | Ken | Ken, did you ? |
[12:01] | Ken, | 有吗? |
[12:01] | that could be exculpatory evidence. | 那个可以作为开脱罪责的证据 |
[12:03] | I did the crime, | 那是我犯的案 |
[12:05] | I got the stones to do the time. | 那案子是我做的 |
[12:08] | All the way up to the needle. | 从头到尾都是我一个人做的 |
[12:10] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们正在试着帮助你 |
[12:12] | I never asked for it, and I don’t want it. | 我从没要求过 我也不需要帮助 |
[12:14] | Leave it alone, | 别管我 |
[12:16] | and take your ACLU ass on out of here. | 收起你那美国公民自由协会的嘴脸赶紧滚蛋 |
[12:22] | Lieutenant, reciprocity’s in order. | 中尉 交谈是受限制的 |
[12:24] | If there’s someone else, it could clear my client. | 如果真有其他人 是否能澄清我的委托人呢 |
[12:26] | Just because he had help | 仅仅有个帮手 |
[12:27] | doesn’t mean he’s innocent, counselor. | 并不意味着他是清白的 顾问先生 |
[12:29] | Could be enough to move him off death row. | 但是足够把他从死囚区弄出来了 |
[12:31] | Yes. It could also mean | 对 也可能意味着 |
[12:33] | he’s about to get company. | 他有伴了 |
[13:01] | What’re we looking for ? | 我们在这里找什么? |
[13:03] | Kramer’s accomplice may have been communicating with him. | Kramer的帮凶可能会跟他联络 |
[13:06] | How ? | 怎样联络? |
[13:06] | All the mail is pre-opened and scanned. | 所有的信笺都被提前打开并扫描过了 |
[13:08] | You can get drugs in here… | 你可以从那里找到毒品 |
[13:11] | you can get a message. Hang on a second. | 可以找到消息 等一下 |
[13:14] | Ray. | 我是Ray |
[13:15] | Yeah, what’s up, buddy ? | 对 出什么事了 小家伙? |
[13:17] | Uh, uh… Slow down. | 恩 恩 慢慢讲…… |
[13:19] | Is… | 是 |
[13:20] | Is your mother there ? | 你妈妈在吗? |
[13:22] | Ray. | |
[13:23] | Did he hurt her ? | 他打她了吗? |
[13:25] | Okay. Just stay there. I’ll be right over. | 好的 呆在那里 我马上就到 |
[13:40] | Horatio. Pleasant surprise. | Horatio 真是惊喜 |
[13:42] | Better be okay in there. | 这里最好没事 |
[13:45] | It’d take a magician. | 最好有个魔术师 |
[13:47] | Don’t worry. She can take care of herself. | 别担心 她能照顾自己 |
[13:48] | Walk, Rick… | 走开 Rick. |
[13:50] | And don’t come back. | 别让我再看见你 |
[14:04] | You okay ? | 你还好吧? |
[14:06] | I am now. | 现在没事了 |
[14:08] | Looks like you didn’t need me after all. | 看上去你还是不需要我 |
[14:11] | That’s not true, | 不是那样的 |
[14:14] | and that will never be true. | 永远不会 |
[14:17] | Is Ray here ? | Ray在里面吗? |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 在 |
[14:22] | I’ll go get him. | 我去叫他 |
[14:26] | Ray ! | |
[14:33] | I never really liked that guy. | 我从来都不喜欢那家伙 |
[14:35] | Well, Ray, you’ve got good judgment. | 呃 我说 Ray 你作出了很好的判断 |
[14:39] | It’s weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[14:41] | I thought once my mom was seeing him, | 我觉得每次妈妈见他的时候 |
[14:44] | I wouldn’t miss my dad so much, but | 我都觉得没法比现在更想念爸爸了 |
[14:47] | now I miss him more. | 但是这次我更加想他 |
[14:50] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感觉 |
[14:56] | I think about his funeral. | 我想到了他的葬礼 |
[14:58] | When I saw his casket, | 当我看见他的棺材 |
[15:01] | I knew it was him, but I was too scared to look. | 我知道那是他 但却害怕的不敢看 |
[15:06] | We all were. | 我们都在那里 |
[15:08] | I just wanted to see him one last time. | 我只是想看他最后一眼 |
[15:11] | You know, Ray, we all have regrets, | 你知道 Ray 我们都有遗憾 |
[15:15] | and your dad’s boss has decided we should remember your dad | 你爸爸的上司告诉我们应该 |
[15:19] | the way he was. | 记住你爸爸本来的样子 |
[15:21] | You understand ? | 你明白吗 ? |
[15:36] | I heard the print lab came up empty. | 我听说指纹实验室的检验结果是空白 |
[15:39] | Yeah, whoever sent them must’ve worn gloves. | 对 给他送信的人一定戴手套了 |
[15:41] | Why is an ax murderer interested in a gossip column ? | 一个砍人魔怎么会对报纸的闲话栏目感兴趣 ? |
[15:44] | We’ve checked all his close friends. | 我们已经调查了他所有的亲友 |
[15:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:54] | I don’t see a unifying message. | 我没发现一篇整体的消息 |
[15:57] | Not even between the underlined passages. | 甚至在强调过的消息之间也没有联系 |
[16:00] | You know what ? Maybe it’s not what was cut out. | 你知道吗? 可能不是被剪下的内容 |
[16:03] | Maybe it’s how it was cut. | 而是剪的方式有所关联 |
[16:05] | Look at these. These | 看这些 和这些 |
[16:06] | two edges seem like they could have been made by the same tool. | 从边缘看应该是被同一种工具剪下的 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s say we narrow down the tool marks, | 好的 那我们根据痕迹缩小工具的范围 |
[16:15] | figure out if our guy’s using sewing scissors, or | 查出那家伙是否使用了裁缝剪刀 或者 |
[16:19] | construction, medical… | 是建筑用 医药用的剪刀 |
[16:22] | Still doesn’t tell us what he’s communicating. | 我们还是没法了解是他想传递什么 |
[16:25] | Well, so, it’s a start. Will you grab the camera ? | 恩 至少这是个开始 拿相机过来好吗? |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. | 啊 |
[16:50] | Ryan. | 上帝 |
[16:51] | – What ? – Look at this newsprint. | – 什么? – 看看这些新闻纸 |
[16:54] | “… assaulted last night.” | “昨夜袭击” |
[16:56] | And this one– “Male stabbed repeatedly.” | 还有这个 “男性被反复戳刺” |
[17:01] | “Victim of a hit-and-run.” | “肇事逃逸的受害者” |
[17:03] | It’s not the underlined articles. It’s what’s on the back of them. | 不是那些被强调的报道 而是它们背面的东西 |
[17:06] | The violence is the message. | 所犯罪行正如报道所说 |
[17:07] | We’ve got to get a hold of the full articles. | 我们已经有全部所有的报道了 |
[17:09] | You know what ? Forget the articles. | 知道吗?别管报道了 |
[17:10] | Let’s get the case files. | 我们去拿卷宗 |
[17:30] | Okay. hypothetically, | 好 现在假设 |
[17:31] | and no bias, let’s assume the ax-man’s partner sent him | 没有偏见的 我们假设砍人魔的帮凶 |
[17:33] | news of these crimes. | 把有关犯罪的新闻寄给他 |
[17:35] | He’d have to know the details of the attacks. | 他一定知道这些袭击事件的细节 |
[17:37] | This one was first one. | 这是第一个 |
[17:41] | Wayne Sanders | |
[17:42] | 36. Tallahassee. Hit-and-run. | 36岁 塔拉哈西人[美国佛罗里达州首府] 肇事逃逸 |
[17:47] | Let’s see… | 我们看看 |
[18:04] | They said he didn’t see the driver. | 他们说他没看见司机 |
[18:06] | Guy survived ? | 他活下来了? |
[18:07] | He’s paralyzed for life. | 终身瘫痪 |
[18:10] | Has all his faculties. | 所有感官都未丧失 |
[18:12] | Paint evidence points to an American-made sedan. | 指纹证据指向一辆美国造的小轿车 |
[18:14] | No eyewits. | 没有目击者 |
[18:16] | PD’s hit a dead end. | 警察局调查走进了死胡同 |
[18:19] | Orlando’s next. | Orlando是下一个 |
[18:20] | Bradley Birch. 31. BFT baseball bat. | Bradley Birch 31岁 BFT棒球球棒 |
[18:24] | Guy’s still in a coma. | 这人还在昏迷中 |
[18:28] | He was assaulted right outside his home, | 遇害地点就在自己家门口 |
[18:30] | and there were no leads. | 没有任何线索 |
[18:55] | This is the most recent one. | 这是最近的一个 |
[18:57] | A month ago. | 一个月以前 |
[19:00] | Henry Walker. 33. Fort Lauderdale. | Henry Walker 33岁 罗德岱堡人 |
[19:03] | A stabbing. | 戳刺 |
[19:34] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[19:35] | Hit with a car, hit with a bat, | 用车撞 用球棒打 |
[19:38] | and stabbed. | 然后是戳刺 |
[19:39] | The crimes are getting more personal. | 犯罪变的更有针对性 |
[19:41] | They’re escalating. | 逐步升级了 |
[19:42] | For his own benefit, or for Kramer’s ? | 是为了自己的利益还是Kramer的? |
[19:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:46] | Horatio may have more insight. | Horatio也许能深入了解 |
[19:49] | He’s trying to impress you, Ken. | 他一直想引起你的注意 Ken |
[19:51] | I don’t know who you mean. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[19:57] | He sends you clippings about his murders, | 他把与自己谋杀有关的剪报寄给你 |
[20:01] | and you don’t know who I’m talking about ? | 你难道会不知道我在说谁? |
[20:03] | Probably one of my fans. | 有可能是我的崇拜者 |
[20:05] | You wouldn’t believe the stuff I get in the mail. | 你不会相信他们都寄给我些什么 |
[20:08] | You and I both know that if there’s another killer, | 你我都知道 如果有另外一个凶手 |
[20:10] | it could spring you, right ? | 你就能动心 对吗? |
[20:12] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[20:14] | Gary Gilmore ? | |
[20:17] | He understood. | 他都明白 |
[20:18] | “Let’s do it”, right ? | “我们干吧” 是不是? |
[20:27] | I get this weight on me. | 我感觉有东西压在身上 |
[20:30] | All over me, like a big coat, you know ? | 包围着我 就像盔甲 你懂吗? |
[20:33] | And the only way I can… | 唯一能够摆脱它的方法… |
[20:38] | When I do a kill… | 就是在我杀人的时候… |
[20:42] | I feel lighter. | 我能感觉轻松点 |
[20:45] | Sloughs right off me, you know ? | 从沼泽中挣脱 你知道吗? |
[20:47] | Dead weight. | 死亡的重量 |
[20:50] | I won’t feel it. | 我不用感觉它 |
[20:52] | Good to know, Ken. | 真高兴能知道这些 |
[20:54] | Ken Caine ! | |
[21:02] | Million-dollar opportunity. | 有个挣一百万美圆的机会 |
[21:05] | Aren’t you gonna ask me what this guy is gonna do next ? | 你不想问问我这家伙接下来要干什么吗? |
[21:08] | You just told me. | 你已经告诉我了 |
[21:12] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[21:50] | ALT. | 交班 |
[21:51] | Homicide’s ten away. | 十小时以前发生谋杀 |
[21:55] | What do we have here ? | 情况如何? |
[21:56] | Same location, same MO. | 相同的地点和作案手法 |
[21:58] | Two vics : | 两个受害者 |
[21:59] | one male, one female. | 一位男性一位女性 |
[22:01] | Checked for breathing. Nothing. | 检查过呼吸了 已经没有了 |
[22:03] | Just waiting on Rescue to pronounce. | 就等救援人员宣布死亡了 |
[22:07] | The name on the mailbox was Trevor and Chloe Grant. | 信箱上的名字是Trevor和Chloe Grant |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:36] | Have Rescue roll a Code Three. She’s alive ! | 让救援亮顶灯 她还活着! |
[22:40] | Ma’am ? | 夫人? |
[23:01] | I want to get a jump on the murder weapon. | 我看这件凶器能让我升职了 |
[23:02] | DNA, trace, then prints. | DNA 痕迹 然后是指纹 |
[23:04] | Check it for cobalt, please. | 查一下钴含量 好吗? |
[23:06] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[23:08] | Horatio, what are we going to do | Horatio 如果Kramer的律师听到风声 |
[23:09] | about Kramer’s attorney when he gets wind of this ? | 我们该怎么办? |
[23:12] | This could clear Kramer– same MO, same house. | 这可能会为Kramer开脱 相同的手段 相同的房子 |
[23:14] | Except this time… | 除了这次… |
[23:16] | we’ve got a witness. | 我们有个目击者 |
[23:22] | How you feeling, ma’am ? | 你还好吗 夫人? |
[23:26] | We were reading the paper. There’s this, uh, a guy… | 我们正在看报纸 然后 呃 一个人 |
[23:29] | He’s at the back door. He… | 他敲后门 他… |
[23:30] | he’s lost his cell on the beach. Can he use the phone ? | 他迷路了 找不到在海滩的房子了 他能不能用电话? |
[23:34] | Trevor opens the door. | Trevor开了门 |
[23:36] | I hear this sound. It’s a rip. | 我听到了这个声音 是撕裂东西的声音 |
[23:39] | He was wrapping tape… | 他正在缠胶带 |
[23:41] | around… | 绕在… |
[23:43] | him. | 他身上 |
[23:43] | And | 然后 |
[23:44] | he’s got this, uh… | 他拿着 恩… |
[23:47] | he’s got an ax. | 他拿着一把斧子 |
[23:49] | And he’s chopping… | 然后他砍… |
[23:52] | He’s chopping. | 一直砍 |
[23:54] | I-I’m screaming, “What do you want ?” | 我 我大喊 “你想干什么?” |
[23:56] | He wouldn’t… | 他并不… |
[23:59] | Did you recognize him ? | 你认识他吗? |
[24:01] | No. | 不 |
[24:03] | Here you go. This’ll help. | 拿着这个 能帮点忙 |
[24:05] | – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢你 |
[24:06] | Is your neck injured ? | 你的脖子受伤了? |
[24:07] | He was, uh, he was trying to strangle me. | 他想 恩 他曾想勒死我 |
[24:12] | He strangled you. Did he use a rope ? | 他想勒死你?他用绳子了吗? |
[24:15] | Uh, his hands. Just his hands. | 恩 他的手 只是用手 |
[24:17] | And I thought, | 我当时想 |
[24:19] | “This is how I’m going to die,” | “我就要这样死了” |
[24:21] | and I begged. | 我求他别杀我 |
[24:23] | Please don’t kill me. | 求求你别杀我 |
[24:26] | Please. | 求求你 |
[24:33] | I must’ve passed out. | 我肯定是昏过去了 |
[24:35] | If it would be okay, I’d like to have an investigator | 如果可以的话 我想让调查员 |
[24:37] | take some evidence from your neck. | 从你的脖子上收集些证据 |
[24:39] | It’s okay. | 可以 |
[24:41] | – Get some rest. – Ok. | – 休息一下吧 – 好 |
[25:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:05] | Got your call. | 我接到你的电话了 |
[25:06] | Thought we already went through the Mike Lewis photos. | 可是我们已经看过Mike Lewis的照片了 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I’d like to take another look at his neck. | 是的 但我想再看看他的脖子 |
[25:15] | You see the… | 你看这些… |
[25:18] | the bruising is wider around the ligature, isn’t it ? | 伤痕的范围比绳子的勒痕宽 是不是? |
[25:20] | Yeah, I found that the first time. | 对 我第一次就发现了 |
[25:22] | It sometimes happens when the rope slips. | 当绳子滑脱时可能发生 |
[25:24] | Did it ? | 是那样吗? |
[25:26] | No. | 不是 |
[25:27] | There’s no abraded tissue to account for that. | 没有磨损的组织来证明 |
[25:30] | I’d say it’s from Kramer using his hands first. | 我认为这是Kramer用手弄的 |
[25:32] | See, Alexx, I don’t think this is Kramer’s work. | 看 Alex 我觉得这不是Kramer干的 |
[25:35] | I think it’s his partner’s work. | 我想这是他的搭档做的 |
[25:37] | But Kramer’s DNA was found on the ends of the rope. | 但是我们在绳子的末端找到了Kramer的 DNA |
[25:39] | That’s not the part of the rope I’m concerned with. | 我考虑的不是绳子的那一部分 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:44] | No one ever swabbed the middle of the rope. | 从来没有人在绳子的中间部分取样过 |
[25:46] | I mean, they wouldn’t. | 我的意思是 没法取样 |
[25:47] | It’s not protocol or anything. | 这可不是科学实验之类的 |
[25:49] | I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. | 我不想给别人惹麻烦 |
[25:50] | No worries. This is based on new information. | 别担心 这基于新发现的信息 |
[25:53] | Now, Talcott, I believe | 听着 Talcott 我相信 |
[25:55] | that someone manually strangled Lewis | 在使用绳子之前 |
[25:57] | before they used the rope. | 有人曾用手掐住Lewis |
[26:04] | Oh, so you’re looking for DNA transfer. | 喔 那么你是要找DNA转移 |
[26:14] | I’ll do it right now, see if there are any foreign epithelials. | 我马上开始 看是否有他人的上皮组织 |
[26:18] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好的 我一会回来 |
[26:49] | You were right. There’s a ton of DNA on that rope ; | 你是对的 绳子上有很多的DNA |
[26:52] | it’s male, but doesn’t match Kramer, at least not quite. | 是男性的 但与Kramer不符 至少不完全符合 |
[26:55] | The DNA’s familial. | 这些DNA具有家族性 |
[26:57] | Whoever tried to strangle Mike Lewis, was related to Kramer. | 那个想要掐死Mike Lewis的人是Kramer的亲戚 |
[27:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:04] | Yeah, Eric. | 对 Eric |
[27:05] | Ax-man’s family– | 砍人魔的家庭情况– |
[27:07] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry ; | 抱歉 |
[27:20] | if you didn’t get a phone call last week, you’re not eligible. | 如果你上礼拜没接到电话 那表示你不合格 |
[27:22] | That’s a scam. | 那是个骗局 |
[27:27] | I got a call. | 我接到电话了 |
[27:29] | Does that mean I’m a winner ? | 那是否表示我赢了? |
[27:31] | – Yeah, what’s your name ? – It’s, uh, Kramer. Jesse Kramer. | -对 你叫什么? -是 Kramer Jesse Kramer. |
[27:34] | I win the TV ? | 我赢了个电视机? |
[27:35] | Yeah, close. | 是的很接近 |
[27:37] | You won a nice pair of pretty bracelets. | 你赢了一对漂亮的手镯 |
[27:40] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[27:40] | What’s going on ? | 出什么事了? |
[27:41] | Put your hands behind you. | 把手放到身后 |
[27:42] | What’s going on ? | 出什么事了? |
[27:43] | Mind if I have a look in your truck ? | 介意我看看你卡车里面吗? |
[27:45] | No. | 不 |
[27:47] | What’s this about ? | 这是怎么回事? |
[27:48] | Couple got attacked today at a beach house. | 今天有对夫妇在海滨住宅里遇害 |
[27:51] | I don’t know anything about an attack. | 我对那一无所知 |
[27:53] | Really ? | 是吗? |
[27:54] | What about five years ago ? | 那五年前怎么样 ? |
[27:56] | Same house, you know anything about that ? | 同一所房子 你知道那个吗? |
[27:59] | That was my brother, Ken. | 那是我兄弟干的 Ken |
[28:01] | It was in all the papers. | 报纸上到处都有 |
[28:08] | What do you got ? | 找到什么了吗? |
[28:10] | Keeping your duct tape fresh ? | 最近一直在用你的绝缘带吗? |
[28:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:13] | It’s the same kind of tape that was used in the beach house murders. | 这些胶带和在海滨住宅谋杀案中使用的是同一种 |
[28:17] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道那玩意怎么会在这里 |
[28:19] | Yeah, well maybe it’ll come to you while you’re sitting in holding. | 好吧 大概等进了拘留所就能让你想起些什么了 |
[28:21] | Yeah, right after we get your DNA. | 对 就在我们得到你的DNA之后 |
[28:32] | We have a match. | 结果匹配 |
[28:34] | Today’s murder ? | 和今天的谋杀案? |
[28:35] | No. Five years ago. Same house. | 不 和五年前的 相同的地点 |
[28:37] | I’ll have him brought up. | 我去把他带过来 |
[28:38] | All right, I’ll go by DNA. I’ll meet you over there. | 好的 我顺便去看一下DNA 我们到那见 |
[28:44] | Tape that was used in the murders of Mike Lewis and his girlfriend | 用于谋杀Mike Lewis和其女友的胶带 |
[28:47] | matches the one we found in your toolbox. | 和你工具箱里找到的一致 |
[28:49] | You want to explain that to me ? | 你想给我解释一下吗? |
[28:53] | I beat the cops over to my brother’s place that morning. I swiped it. | 我打了到我兄弟家去的警察 我偷了它 |
[28:56] | So you were hiding evidence. Makes you an accomplice. | 你隐藏了证据 你成了共犯 |
[29:00] | Thought I could get a few bucks for it on e-Bay. | 我本来想从e-Bay上挣点钱 |
[29:02] | Oh, now that’s a good story. | 喔 这故事不错啊 |
[29:04] | Some guys got baseball’s from Barry Bonds. | 有人有Barry Bond的棒球 |
[29:07] | – I got famous tape. – Well, you’re lying. | – 而我有一卷著名的胶带 – 好的 你在撒谎 |
[29:09] | No, I’m not lying. | 不 我没撒谎 |
[29:10] | He’s not lying, Frank. | 他没撒谎 Frank |
[29:12] | Preliminary DNA already has allelic discrepancies. | 初步的DNA检测已经发现了对等基因的不一致 |
[29:15] | Doesn’t match the epithelials | 和我们在第一起砍人谋杀中找到的 |
[29:16] | on the rope from the original ax murder. | 绳子上的组织不符 |
[29:18] | See ? Told you. Could I have my truck keys back ? | 看见了吧? 我已经告诉过你了 我能拿回卡车钥匙了吗? |
[29:21] | Not before you walk us through your family tree. | 在你给我们讲清楚你的族谱之后 |
[29:22] | You have any other relatives ? | 你还有其他亲戚吗? |
[29:24] | No. | 爸爸?祖父?叔叔? |
[29:24] | Dad ? Grandfather ? Uncle ? | 爸爸?祖父?叔叔? |
[29:26] | Dead, dead and dead. | 死了 死了 都死了 |
[29:27] | No male relatives ? | 没有男性亲属了? |
[29:28] | You have got it in for my family. | 我家就这些 |
[29:30] | Listen, dumb-ass. | 听着 混蛋 |
[29:32] | DNA evidence tells us | DNA证据已经证实 |
[29:33] | that a male relative of yours was at that crime scene | 你的一个男性亲属曾在当时的犯罪现场 |
[29:37] | okay ? | 懂了吗 ? |
[29:37] | That’s science. | 那是科学 |
[29:40] | I got a cousin. | 我有个表哥 |
[29:42] | I lost track of him a long time ago. | 我和他失去联系已经很久了 |
[29:44] | Good. What’s his name ? | 好的 |
[29:46] | Lawrence Hargrove. | 他叫什么名字? |
[29:47] | Goes by Larry. | 用Larry这个名字找 |
[29:57] | Looks like “Larry” doesn’t want to be found. | 看上去”Larry”并不想被找到 |
[29:59] | Tax records go to an old apartment. | 纳税记录指向一所旧公寓 |
[30:02] | Driver’s license, too. | 驾驶执照也是 |
[30:04] | No arrest record. | 无犯罪记录 |
[30:05] | Not even a parking ticket. | 连违章停车也没有 |
[30:07] | Guy’s in the wind. | 这家伙来去无踪 |
[30:09] | Yeah, but he did leave us something at the beach house. | 对 但是他还是在海滨住宅里留下了一些东西 |
[30:12] | Murder weapon ? | 凶器? |
[30:13] | Yeah, may be able to trace him off that. | 对 我们也许能通过那个找他出来 |
[30:19] | Log says you took the ax from the scene today. | Log说你拿了今天犯罪现场的斧子 |
[30:21] | Yeah, it’s right here. I was just gonna… | 是的 就在着这 我正打算… |
[30:22] | Run it for cobalt ? | 检测钴含量? |
[30:26] | Already did. It’s positive. | 已经做了 结果是阳性的 |
[30:29] | Speedle didn’t have EDAX when he did this. | Speedle做这个的时候还没有X-射线能谱仪 |
[30:31] | Couldn’t have seen the cobalt. | 不可能发现钴的存在 |
[30:33] | You know what, Delko ? | 你知道吗 Delko? |
[30:33] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on, | 我不知道到底出了什么事 |
[30:35] | but I’m not trying to outdo Speedle. | 但我并不想超越Speedle |
[30:36] | I don’t want to compete with a dead man. | 我不想和一个死人竞争 |
[30:39] | You compete with everybody else. | 你在和其他所有人竞争 |
[30:41] | I’m just trying to get the facts. | 我只是想找出真相 |
[30:45] | Fine. What are they ? | 好吧 是什么? |
[30:46] | I looked up cobalt. | 我调查了钴 |
[30:47] | Around here, it’s used as a drying agent, and it helps | 在这里 用于干燥辅助 |
[30:49] | stain wood in humid conditions. | 在潮湿环境中有助于固着木材上的颜色 |
[30:51] | So our guy works with wood. | 所以说这家伙和木头打交道 |
[30:53] | That narrows it down to about 10,000 things. | 范围缩小到大约10000种东西 |
[30:55] | I know, but I found something else that might. | 我知道 但是我发现了其他有可能的东西 |
[30:59] | Some kind of gray dust. | 一种灰色的尘垓 |
[31:04] | Based on the birefringence, | 根据双折射原理 |
[31:06] | I’d say it looks like slate. | 我认为它应该是石灰 |
[31:07] | What kind of job uses stained wood and slate ? | 什么样的工作会用到染色的木头和石灰? |
[31:19] | You have another angle on Sheri Vanover ? | 你有没有Sheri Vanover其他角度的照片? |
[31:21] | Could swear there was a pool table in the room. | 我敢打赌屋里有个台球桌 |
[31:23] | Yeah, hang on. | 对 继续 |
[31:28] | You want to tell me why you’re so interested in the pool table ? | 你愿意告诉我你为什么对台球桌如此感兴趣吗? |
[31:32] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[31:33] | What about the Fort Lauderdale murder ? | 罗德岱堡谋杀案呢? |
[31:38] | Pool table is made of stained wood. That’s where the cobalt comes from. | 台球桌是染色木材制成的 这就是钴的来源 |
[31:43] | And the top’s made of slate. | 而且顶部是石灰做的 |
[31:48] | Looks like cousin Larry builds pool tables. | 看上去Larry表哥是做台球桌的 |
[31:51] | Yeah, or at least installs them. | 对 至少是组装它们 |
[31:54] | What’s that look like to you ? | 你怎么看? |
[31:56] | Looks like Larry’s behind the eight ball. | 看来Larry就在八号球后面 |
[32:01] | Called Tallahassee and Orlando PDs. | 已经给塔拉哈西和奥兰多警察局打了电话了 |
[32:02] | They confirmed. The victims from the articles had pool tables. | 他们证实了报道中提到的受害者都有台球桌 |
[32:05] | Get a make ? | 我们找到了一个制造商? |
[32:06] | Custom. Hand-carved. | 订做 手工雕刻 |
[32:07] | Assembled on the buyers’ premises. | 根据买家的预定 |
[32:09] | So cousin Larry had contact with the victims, | 所以Larry表哥和受害者有所接触 |
[32:12] | and he chose them, didn’t he ? | 他选择了他们 是吗? |
[32:13] | Explains why they didn’t find a link with Kramer : there wasn’t one. | 这就解释了他们为什么找不到与 Kramer的联系 本来就没有联系 |
[32:16] | – What about a manufacturer ? – Brando Billiards. Miami. | – 制造商怎么样? – Brando Billiards 来自迈阿密 |
[32:19] | – Let’s go see if they know Larry. – Allright. | – 我们去看看他们是否知道Larry – 好的 |
[33:00] | Miami-Dade Police ! | 迈阿密-戴得警察! |
[33:01] | Larry Hargrove ! | |
[33:16] | Larry Hargrove ? | 是Larry Hargrove吗? |
[33:19] | – I haven’t done anything. – You’re under arrest. | – 我什么也没做 – 你被捕了 |
[33:22] | What ? What for ? | 什么?为什么? |
[33:23] | Murder. Three counts. | 谋杀 三起 |
[33:25] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[33:55] | Ken give me up ? | Ken出卖了我? |
[33:56] | No, Larry, he didn’t. | 不 Larry 他没有 |
[34:00] | Didn’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
[34:02] | My cousin’s not the only tough guy. | 我表哥不是唯一一个了不起的人 |
[34:04] | There’s nothing tough about murder. | 谋杀一点也不了不起 |
[34:06] | – You’ve done it ? – Shut up. | – 你做过? – 闭嘴 |
[34:08] | We have evidence on you, Larry. | 我们有你的证据 Larry |
[34:10] | You’re not only responsible for the current beach house murder, | 你不但要为最近的海滨发生的谋杀负责 |
[34:12] | but you were an accomplice for the ones five years ago. | 还是五年前谋杀的帮凶 |
[34:15] | Five years ago, you selected the victims. | 五年前 是你选择了受害者 |
[34:17] | You went to the beach house with your cousin. | 你和表哥一起去了那所海滨住宅 |
[34:23] | Take him out ; | 把他杀了 |
[34:24] | I’m going to finish up his little lady. | 我要结果这个小姑娘 |
[34:37] | Hit the man. | 砍他 |
[34:38] | Hit the man. | 砍他 |
[34:48] | But when it came time to kill those people, | 但是杀人的时候 |
[34:51] | you didn’t have the stomach, | 你就没那个胃口了 |
[34:53] | did you ? | 对吗? |
[34:59] | Ah, come on. | 啊 快点 |
[35:01] | Do it. | 杀吧 |
[35:03] | I can’t concentrate. | 我没法集中 |
[35:05] | Watch this. | 看着点 |
[35:23] | I was weak, pathetic. | 当时我太软弱 感情用事 |
[35:29] | Get out of my way, get out of my way. | 躲开 躲开 |
[35:31] | Uh-uh ; here we go. | 啊哈 该我们了 |
[35:41] | Ooh ! That’s how you do it. | 哇奥! 就是这样干 |
[35:44] | That’s how you do it. | 就是这样干 |
[35:46] | That’s how you do it. | 就是这样 |
[35:48] | And now you’re determined to show your cousin | 现在你决定要让你表哥知道 |
[35:51] | that you’re getting tougher, right ? | 你已经变的坚强了 对吗? |
[35:54] | He told me to ease into it. | 他告诉我开始的时候别在意 |
[35:57] | That it would get easier. | 以后就变的简单了 |
[35:58] | What an odd thing to strive for, Larry. | 你怎么能追求那么荒诞的事 Larry? |
[36:01] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[36:04] | It did. | 确实变简单了 |
[36:06] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[36:07] | Your cousin is a sociopath who kills without conscience. | 你表哥是个反社会分子 他杀人是无意识的 |
[36:11] | I do understand. | 我可以理解 |
[36:13] | I wanted to be that tough. To be like him. | 我想像他一样坚强 像他一样 |
[36:15] | And now… | 现在 |
[36:17] | you can be. | 你可以了 |
[36:19] | Frank. | |
[36:24] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:54] | We found your cousin. | 我们找到你表哥了 |
[36:59] | Good for you. | 干的不错 |
[37:00] | Don’t like to share the limelight, do you ? | 你不想和他分享舞台的聚光灯 是吗? |
[37:03] | Nothing to share. | 没什么分享 |
[37:06] | Larry didn’t kill my couple. | Larry没杀我的那两个人 |
[37:10] | Couldn’t even strangle the guy. | 他甚至没有勒死他 |
[37:12] | So, you did it for him. | 所以你替他做了 |
[37:14] | You’re weak. Get out of my way. | 你这个懦夫 闪开 |
[37:15] | Get out of my way. | 闪开 |
[37:16] | Uh-uh, here we go. | 恩哼 这就行了 |
[37:18] | Embarrassing, man. | 真尴尬 伙计 |
[37:20] | That’s why you didn’t give him up, right, Ken ? | 这就是你没有放弃他的理由 Ken? |
[37:22] | ‘Cause he’s not up to your standards. | 因为他没达到你的标准 |
[37:24] | Hell, yeah. | 嘿 没错 |
[37:26] | I didn’t want that little pansy associated with me. | 我不需要那个娘娘腔来帮我 |
[37:29] | Two murders, three attempts– that’s not too bad. | 两起谋杀 三起未遂 那也不坏 |
[37:49] | Wouldn’t count that hit-and-run. | 那个肇事逃逸不能算在内 |
[37:51] | My grandmother could’ve done that. | 连我奶奶都能做得到 |
[37:56] | But he learned. | 但他懂得学习 |
[37:57] | And every time he sent you an article, | 而每次他把报道寄给你 |
[37:59] | you found out just how much, didn’t you ? | 你就能发现他进步了多少 是吗? |
[38:15] | Mail call’s been the highlight of my day. | 邮件的呼唤是我生活中最精彩的部分 |
[38:19] | You know what ? | 你知道吗? |
[38:20] | That’s about to change, Ken. | 这些都要改变了 Ken |
[38:24] | They’ve rescheduled your execution. | 他们重新安排了你的死刑 |
[38:27] | Yeah ? | 是吗? |
[38:29] | When ? | 什么时候? |
[38:30] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[38:31] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[38:37] | Think so ? | 你这样想? |
[38:41] | Stick around for a little surprise. | 你呆在这想给我个惊喜 |
[38:44] | At this point, Ken, nothing, | 从这一点来说 Ken |
[38:47] | nothing would surprise me. | 没有任何事能使我惊讶 |
[39:02] | I wanted you to see a picture of my son | 我想请你看一张我儿子的照片 |
[39:05] | the way I remember him. | 我用这种方式来纪念他 |
[39:07] | He would have been 34 | 如果活着 他应该34岁了 |
[39:08] | in the spring. | 从今年春天起 |
[39:11] | Great-looking young man. | 他看上去真好 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:37] | Some days, I forget. | 有时候 我也记不得了 |
[39:39] | I wake up in the morning, and it’s like, | 我早上醒来 有种感觉 |
[39:42] | for a second, | 有一瞬间 |
[39:44] | it’s like nothing ever happened– like he’s still alive. | 就像什么也没发生过 就好象他还活着 |
[39:51] | – You know ? – I do. | – 你明白吗? – 我明白 |
[40:13] | If they hadn’t reopened the case, that other man | 如果他们没有对案件重新调查 那另一个人 |
[40:16] | would still be out there hurting people, so… | 可能仍然逍遥法外 所以 |
[40:19] | Mrs. Lewis, they’re not going to do any more damage to anyone. | Lewis夫人他们已经不能再危害任何人了 |
[40:22] | I just | 我只是 |
[40:23] | want to make sure they don’t call it off again. | 想确认他们不会再次取消死刑 |
[40:26] | It won’t happen. | 不会了 |
[40:27] | – Are you sure? – I am. | – 你确定? – 我确定 |
[40:37] | Stay back, Kramer. | 退后 Kramer |
[40:41] | PB&J on white. | 白面包夹花生酱和果冻 |
[40:43] | Only the best. | 最好的 |
[40:45] | What happened to the steak ? | 牛排怎么了? |
[40:48] | Oh, I get it. | 喔 我明白了 |
[40:50] | You think this is another false alarm. | 你认为这是另一个假警报 |
[40:53] | Think again, pal. | 再想想吧 伙伴 |
[40:55] | You’re all out of miracles. | 奇迹不会再发生了 |
[41:59] | You ready to see a priest now ? | 你准备好见神甫了吗? |
[42:01] | Kramer. | |
[42:03] | Kramer. | |
[42:06] | Officer needs assistance. | 我们需要援助 |
[42:08] | What do you mean, he collapsed ? | 你是什么意思 他暴毙了? |
[42:09] | I don’t know. We called Rescue. They’re on the way. | 我不知道我们叫了紧急救援. 他们正赶来 |
[42:17] | He’s got no pulse. | 他已经没有脉搏了 |
[42:19] | Is that it– | 这是他的 |
[42:20] | his last meal ? Peanut butter and jelly ? | 最后一餐? 花生酱和果冻? |
[42:22] | That’s what he requested. | 这是他要求的 |
[42:23] | You’re telling me no one knew he was allergic to peanuts ? | 你是在告诉我没人知道他对花生过敏吗? |
[42:25] | It wasn’t in any file. | 文件里没有记载 |
[42:27] | No way to know. He’d have to tell us. | 根本没法知道 他本应告诉我们的 |