时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | This head wound didn’t happen from a fall. | 头上的伤应该不是摔下来导致的 |
[01:33] | Multiple contusions says repeated blunt force to the head. | 多个伤口说明是由钝器 重复敲击而造成的 |
[01:38] | Also, bruising on the neck. | 脖子上有瘀伤 |
[01:40] | I noticed a name tag, Alexx. Who is that ? | 我注意到有一张胸卡 |
[01:45] | Patrick Hale. | Alexx.他是谁? |
[01:47] | It’s got an old picture of him on it. | 上面的照片是老照片了 |
[01:49] | Cute kid. | 可爱的孩子 |
[01:50] | And we got about a hundred people trying to see what he looks like now. | 我们这里大概有一百个人想 知道他现在怎么样了 |
[01:54] | High school reunion’s going on all weekend. | 这是一个准备持续整个 周末的中学聚会 |
[01:56] | Wavecrest High, Class of 1990. | Wavecrest High, 1990届的 |
[01:59] | Champagne bottle. | 香槟瓶子 |
[02:00] | We’ve got a probable murder weapon here that someone | 我们得到一个大概是 凶器的东西 |
[02:03] | took no great pains to hide. | 某人并不想刻意把它藏掉 |
[02:06] | Killer was either in a hurry, or eager to get caught. | 凶手要不是太匆忙了 就是太想被抓住了 |
[02:09] | Assuming it’s the former. | 假定他是前者 |
[02:12] | Hmmm… What do we have here ? | 唔…看我们得到什么? |
[02:15] | Smeared blood, Alexx. | 被划过的血迹,Alexx |
[02:18] | That can’t do that by itself, can it ? | 它不可能自己形成的,是吗? |
[02:21] | Horatio… | |
[02:23] | name tag says our boy was prom king, | 胸卡说我们的男孩是舞会国王 |
[02:26] | student body president, and quarterback of the football team. | 学生的头,在橄榄球队中是四分卫 |
[02:31] | Every high school has one. | 每个中学都有这么个人 |
[02:33] | People either want to be him, or be with him. | 人们要么想成为他,要么就想 跟在他旁边 |
[02:35] | Tell you what, all kinds of rage behind these head wounds. | 可以告诉你的是,情绪过于激动 导致了这些伤口 |
[02:39] | Take motive to murder, multiply it by 15 years… | 谋杀的动机 累积了15年之久…. |
[02:42] | And we have a victim that started the weekend big man on campus… | 我们的这个受害者在周末刚开始的 时候还是个学生中的风云人物 |
[02:47] | and ended it | 但结束的时候 |
[02:48] | dead on arrival. | 却死了 |
[02:57] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 22 – Vengeance | CSI: Miami – 第 3 季 第 22 集 – 复仇 |
[03:04] | Transcript: Raceman | 脚本: Raceman |
[03:07] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Checkdatas & Roger222 | 同步: |
[03:11] | Zenakyss, Checkdatas Correction: Cordesh | |
[03:25] | & Roger222 www.forom.com | |
[03:43] | So far, no one saw a thing. | 迄今为止,没人看见什么东西 |
[03:45] | I guess this is the one time our quarterback didn’t have an audience. | 我猜这是我们的四分卫 第一次没有观众 |
[03:49] | Excuse me, Frank. | 对不起,Frank |
[03:50] | Horatio Caine. | |
[03:52] | Yeah, I know where that is. Just stay there. | 是的,我知道是哪里 就待在那里 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:56] | Uh, Frank, could you… | 呃,Frank,你可以… |
[03:59] | could you take over here ? | 你可以接管这里吗? |
[04:01] | Yeah, you got trouble ? | 好的,你有麻烦了? |
[04:02] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[04:17] | Victim’s got two gunshot wounds. | 受害人身上有两处枪伤 |
[04:19] | Looks like both were through-and-through. | 两颗子弹看起来都是直接穿过的 |
[04:22] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[04:49] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[04:50] | you know this guy ? | 你认识这个人? |
[04:54] | You figured it out. | 你把它查出来了 |
[04:57] | Is Raymond still alive, Bob ? | Raymond还活着吗,Bob? |
[04:59] | – Look, man,I’m deep undercover. – I didn’t see you, | – 瞧,我从事的是及其保密的工作 – 我没有见过你 |
[05:03] | and you didn’t see me, okay ? | 你也没有见过我,对吧? |
[05:09] | Weird, Lieutenant. No casings. | 很奇怪,中尉.没有线索 |
[05:24] | There aren’t going to be any casings. | 这里不会有任何线索 |
[05:28] | Where do you want me to start ? | 你想让我从哪里开始? |
[05:32] | It won’t be necessary to start, Eric. | 没有必要开始,Eric |
[05:34] | Why not ? | 为什么不? |
[05:35] | Someone has processed this crime scene. | 有人已经处理过这个犯罪现场 |
[05:39] | Who ? | 谁? |
[05:40] | Someone thorough. | 有人很彻底得处理过 |
[05:52] | No prints, no ballistics… | 没有脚印,没有子弹… |
[05:55] | Think the killer did this ? | 觉得是凶手做的? |
[05:57] | Killers clean scenes, Eric. They don’t process them. | 凶手会清理现场,Eric. 但他们不会处理现场 |
[06:02] | Let’s get Bob to post. | 把Bob运走吧 |
[06:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Let me check here and see if these guys missed anything. | 让我检查一下,看看这些人是否 还留下些什么. |
[06:11] | Is that the wife ? | 那是他妻子吗? |
[06:12] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[06:15] | Jennie Hale. | |
[06:16] | Former head cheerleader, prom queen. | 以前的拉拉队队长,舞会王后 |
[06:18] | Quarterback and head cheerleader, still together after all these years. | 四分卫和拉拉队队长 这么多年后还是在一起 |
[06:21] | Nice to know there are some things you can still count on. | 真高兴这年头你还能 听到这样的事情 |
[06:24] | Just hang in there, Jen. | 再坚持一下,Jen |
[06:26] | Hey, guys… take him out back. | 嘿,兄弟…把他带回去 |
[06:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:29] | Ma’am, this might not be the best place… | 女士,这可能不太合适… |
[06:31] | No, I have to see him. | 不,我必须要看他 |
[06:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[06:41] | Oh. Patrick… | 哦.Patrick… |
[06:47] | What’s that ? | 那是什么? |
[06:50] | On his neck. | 在他的脖子上 |
[06:53] | Is that a hickey ? | 那是个唇印吗? |
[06:55] | Uh… or it could be a rupture of the blood vessels in the… | 呃…这有可能是皮下组织 血管破裂… |
[06:59] | subcutaneous tissue. | 而导致的 |
[07:01] | A hickey. | 是唇印 |
[07:04] | 15 years of marriage, and it’s like no time’s passed at all. | 15年的婚姻, 听起来像 根本没时间来发生 |
[07:09] | He’s still playing around. | 他仍旧流连花丛中 |
[07:16] | Poor thing. | 可怜的人儿 |
[07:19] | Officers, if you need any help, please don’t hesitate. Krystal Sneed. | 长官们,如果你们需要任何帮助 请尽管开口,Krystal Sneed. |
[07:24] | I organized the event. | 是我组织了这次聚会 |
[07:26] | I know everybody here. | 我认识这里所有人 |
[07:27] | Any idea who might’ve given Patrick the love bite ? | 你觉得会是谁在Patrick身上 留下这个吻痕? |
[07:30] | Um… just between us ? | 嗯…就是我们中的吗? |
[07:33] | Patrick used to always make time with the undesirables. | Patrick经常总是干些让人 讨厌的事情 |
[07:37] | He cheated on Jennie three times senior year. | 他之前有三次对Jennie不忠 |
[07:39] | Any of those ladies here today ? | 她们中的某个今天也来了吗? |
[07:41] | Michelle Day. | |
[07:43] | Wouldn’t exactly call her a lady. | 确切来说不能称她为女士 |
[07:45] | I used to… act out. | 我经常…做这样的事情 |
[07:49] | Patrick was popular. | Patrick非常受欢迎 |
[07:50] | He’d ditch his girlfriend after games and we’d go down to the pier. | 他会在比赛结束后勾引他的女朋友 然后我们会去码头 |
[07:54] | Well, under it. | 嗯,然后就在下面 |
[07:57] | Did you and Patrick reunite for old times’ sake ? | 你有没有因为之前的情愫 而和Patrick再在一起? |
[07:59] | No. | 没有 |
[08:01] | Michelle, Patrick incurred a suction bruise | 有一个吻痕 |
[08:05] | on his neck antemortem. | 临死之前在他的脖子上 |
[08:07] | What’s that mean ? | 那代表什么? |
[08:08] | It means whoever gave him the hickey did so before his murder. | 这表示有人在他被杀害之前 给他印上去的 |
[08:19] | Perhaps during it. | 也或许是在他被杀时 |
[08:20] | Now we swabbed the area around his neck to check for DNA. | 我们擦拭了他脖子周围的皮肤 并检查了DNA |
[08:24] | Would you care to give us a sample for comparison ? | 你介意给我们点样本 进行比对吗? |
[08:29] | Patrick was so cute. | Patrick是那么可爱 |
[08:31] | I just wanted to experience that feeling again. | 我只是想再次重温 那种感觉 |
[08:36] | – Okay… Okay ! – Come on. | – 好吧… 好吧 ! – 来吧 |
[08:48] | Still like that ? | 还是喜欢这样吗? |
[08:50] | Oh, you know it. | 哦,你知道的 |
[08:51] | But to him, I was still a skank. | 但对他来说,我还是不能见光的 |
[08:55] | Hear that ? | 听到了吗? |
[08:56] | I requested our song. | 我点了我们的歌 |
[08:58] | We didn’t have a song. | 我们没有歌 |
[09:00] | Come on. Let’s go out there and dance. | 来吧.让我们出去跳舞 |
[09:02] | What, in public ? Are you kidding me ? | 什么,在大家面前? 你开玩笑吧? |
[09:03] | I didn’t take you out in public in high school. Why would I start now ? | 我在中学的时候就没有把你带给大家 看过.我们为什么不现在就开始呢? |
[09:12] | If someone killed him, I can’t say I’m sorry. | 如果有人把他杀了 我不会感到难过的 |
[09:15] | But it wasn’t me. | 但不是我 |
[09:23] | Alexx… | |
[09:24] | Horatio. | |
[09:26] | So soon ? I was just prepping the shooting vic from the condo. | 这么快?我正在做解剖受害人 之前的准备工作 |
[09:32] | Alexx, is that a void in the blood ? | Alexx,那是血迹留下来的印记吗? |
[09:38] | I think our boy was wearing a wire. | 我想这个人戴了一个联系装置 |
[09:40] | Yes, it looks that way. | 是的,看起来就像是那样 |
[09:48] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你看起来并不感到惊讶 |
[09:51] | Is that a fingerprint right there ? | 那里是个指纹吗? |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:01] | Whoever removed this wire, left his print in the adhesive. | 拆掉装置的那个人把他的 指纹留在粘合剂上了 |
[10:05] | Who was this guy ? | 这个家伙是谁? |
[10:09] | No one goes to this much trouble over a dead dealer. | 没有人会对一个死者动 那么多脑筋的 |
[10:11] | We do. | 我们会 |
[10:46] | We have an audience. | 我们有一个观众 |
[10:48] | Yes, we do. Give me a minute, will you, Alexx ? | 是的.给我几分钟好吗,Alexx? |
[11:09] | John… u can’t be here. | John… 你不能在这里 |
[11:11] | How’d this mope get out ? | 这个混蛋是怎么出来的? |
[11:12] | – Cop killers don’t get early release… – John, I need you to stay out of this. | – 杀害警察不应该这么快就放了的… – John,我希望你不要插手这件事情 |
[11:15] | Stay out of this ? | 不要插手? |
[11:16] | Bob Keaton down there killed my partner. | 下面的Bob Keaton杀了我的拍档 |
[11:18] | Your brother. | 你的弟弟 |
[11:20] | What is it you’re not telling me ? | 你还有什么没有告诉我的? |
[11:22] | I don’t have that information yet. | 我还没有相关的信息 |
[11:24] | You don’t have that information ? | 你没有相关的信息? |
[11:26] | I’ve been on the outside since the day Raymond died. | 自从Raymond死后我就一直 置身事外 |
[11:29] | Yes, you have. | 是的 |
[11:29] | And it probably kept you alive. | 这或许能让你一直活着 |
[11:33] | What’s this about ? | 什么意思? |
[11:35] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[11:40] | Just raises so many questions. | 先收起这么多的问题 |
[11:43] | I want to get you some answers. | 我会让你知道一些答案的 |
[11:47] | Don’t make me wait. | 不要让我等太久 |
[11:59] | So who removed the wire from Bob Keaton ? | 所以,是谁把Bob Keaton身上的 装置拆了的? |
[12:02] | I don’t know. Still searching. | 我不知道.还在查 |
[12:03] | Just switched over from a local criminal database. | 刚刚查到本地罪犯数据库 |
[12:06] | Okay, take your time. | 好的,慢慢来 |
[12:10] | H, I’ve been thinking about this crime scene. | H, 我想了想这个犯罪现场 |
[12:13] | The wire, the scene being processed… | 联系装置,被处理的现场… |
[12:19] | It’s above my pay scale, isn’t it ? | 这超过我的职责了,是吗? |
[12:21] | Maybe all of ours. | 可能超过我们所有的职责 |
[12:26] | Who’s this ? | 是谁? |
[12:27] | “David Park.” | |
[12:31] | This guy’s not a criminal. He’s a GS-14. | 这个家伙不是一个罪犯 他是 GS-14. |
[12:34] | David Park has government clearance. | David Park有政府的许可 |
[12:37] | Let’s have Homicide bring him in. | 让Homicide把他带过来 |
[12:40] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢你,Eric |
[12:45] | Mr. Park. | Park先生 |
[12:47] | Yeah ? | 什么事? |
[12:48] | My name is Lieutenant | 我是 |
[12:51] | Horatio | Horatio Caine. |
[12:56] | Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[12:58] | Yes… now, I understand you work for the federal government. | 是的…现在,我知道你 为联邦政府工作 |
[13:04] | Census Bureau. | 人口调查局 |
[13:07] | I count people. | 我调查人口数量 |
[13:09] | Now, a GS-14 clearance is a little high on the food chain | 现在,GS-14的权力稍稍大于级别中 |
[13:12] | for a census taker, don’t you think ? | 的户口调查人员 你觉得呢? |
[13:16] | Again, | 再说一遍 |
[13:18] | I count people. | 我调查人口数量 |
[13:23] | Well, I guess that could explain why I recovered your fingerprint from my victim. | 好吧,我猜这能解释为什么 我会在受害者身上找到你的指纹 |
[13:28] | And that would also tell me | 它也告诉了我 |
[13:30] | that you removed his surveillance wire. | 是你拆掉了他身上的监听装置 |
[13:44] | So that’s how you tracked me down. | 这就是你把我抓到这里来的原因 |
[13:47] | But you’re wasting your time. I didn’t kill Bob Keaton. | 但是你在浪费时间 我没有杀Bob Keaton |
[13:50] | But you did process the scene, | 但是你处理了犯罪现场 |
[13:52] | which means you do know | 这就表示你的确知道 |
[13:54] | who did kill him. | 是谁杀了他 |
[13:57] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我没有权力告诉你 |
[14:00] | Mr. Park, | Park先生 |
[14:02] | what can you tell me ? | 你能告诉我什么? |
[14:05] | That this case doesn’t exist. | 这个案子不存在 |
[14:07] | And neither do I. | 我也不存在 |
[14:12] | Well, then, | 好吧,那么 |
[14:14] | how do you explain me ? | 你怎么来解释我的存在呢? |
[14:20] | Lieutenant Caine… | Caine中尉… |
[14:23] | nothing good comes from waking ghosts. | 从醒着的幽灵处不会 得到什么好东西 |
[14:27] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你知道我指什么 |
[14:30] | But if you can wake them, | 但如果你能叫醒他们 |
[14:32] | then maybe… | 或许… |
[14:34] | they’re not ghosts. | 他们不是幽灵 |
[14:37] | Hey, Alexx. | 嘿,Alexx. |
[14:38] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿,Ryan. |
[14:39] | Did you determine the cause of death on my quarterback ? | 你确定我这个四分卫的死因了吗? |
[14:43] | Blunt-force trauma was the cause. | 被钝器敲打致死 |
[14:46] | And I may have also found the person who caused it. | 而且我还发现可能是谁把他打死的 |
[14:50] | I found this in his pants pocket. | 我从他的裤子口袋中找到这个 |
[14:56] | I know about the curve, you’re a dead man. | 我知道你耍的把戏 你死定了 |
[14:59] | “Curve…” | “把戏…” |
[15:01] | What kind of curve ? | 什么类型的把戏? |
[15:02] | Whatever it was, guess it was something worth killing for. | 不管是什么,都值得把他给杀了吧 |
[15:06] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[15:08] | Note has perforated edges. | 纸条的切割处是孔状的 |
[15:11] | It looks like dot-matrix printer paper. | 看上去像是针孔打印机用的纸 |
[15:14] | Who uses that kind of paper these days ? | 现在还有谁用这种纸? |
[15:17] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[15:29] | I didn’t write any note to Patrick. | 我没有给Patrick写过任何纸条 |
[15:31] | You pulled me out of the reunion for this ? | 你把我拉出聚会就为了这个? |
[15:33] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[15:34] | You wrote the note 15 years ago. | 你在15年前写了这张纸条 |
[15:36] | You can’t prove that. | 你们不能证明是我写的 |
[15:38] | The paper was the first indication. | 这纸头就是第一证明 |
[15:41] | Obsolete brand, slight yellowing. | 已经弃用的牌子,略微泛黄 |
[15:43] | But the ink you used… | 但是你使用的墨水… |
[15:45] | the ink told us the rest. | 墨水告诉我们其它信息 |
[15:47] | We extracted the ink from the note, Kevin. | 我们从纸条中萃取了墨水,Kevin |
[16:04] | From 1969 to 1994, | 从1969年到1994年 |
[16:06] | consumer ink was infused with a Coumarin compound. | 我们用的墨水中都被注入 一种混和的香豆素 |
[16:09] | It’s a plant extract. | 这是一种植物浸出液 |
[16:12] | They’re called chemical date tags. | 它们被称为化学数据标签 |
[16:13] | Determine the compound and get the year the ink was manufactured. | 可以用来判定混合物 以及墨水制造的年份 |
[16:17] | Once the ink’s extracted, it’s analyzed with thin layer chromatography. | 一旦墨水被萃取以后,就能用细线层析法 对其进行分析 |
[16:40] | The tags react to ultraviolet light. | 标签与紫外线发生反应 |
[16:42] | Which shows the ink on your note was made of compounds C, A, and B. | 从而显示你纸条上的墨水是 由混合物C,A和B组成的 |
[16:47] | Which is unique to only one year : 1990. | 而这种墨水只属于1990年 |
[16:50] | And the writing, unique to one person. | 同样的,这种笔迹也只 属于一个人 |
[16:53] | You. | 就是你 |
[16:54] | Krystal Sneed’s Class of ’90 yearbook. | Krystal Sneed学校90届的年鉴 |
[16:57] | Which you signed. | 上面有你的签名 |
[16:59] | We matched the handwriting to your note. | 我们将它和纸条上的笔迹进行比对 |
[17:05] | “I know about the curve. You’re a dead man. “ | “我知道你耍的把戏 你死定了” |
[17:09] | He stole the science midterm test. | 他偷了理科期中考试试卷 |
[17:12] | Got a bogus 98. | 弄了个假的98分 |
[17:13] | Set the curve for the rest of us. | 并坑了我们其他人 |
[17:15] | Made my 91 look like a “C”. | 让我的91分看起来像是刚及格 |
[17:17] | Kept me out of Vanderbilt. | 害我被Vanderbilt大学拒之门外 |
[17:21] | And you waited 15 years for revenge. | 你等了15年来复仇 |
[17:26] | What ? | 什么? |
[17:27] | I- I didn’t kill him. | 我-我没有杀他 |
[17:29] | Krystal told our homicide detective that she saw | Krystal告诉我们的重案组探员 她看见 |
[17:31] | you and Patrick arguing right before he was killed. | 在Patrick死之前你正在和他争吵 |
[17:34] | Kevin. | |
[17:34] | Bro. | |
[17:35] | Always expected you to show up at Vanderbilt, and, uh, | 我总是希望你能在Vanderbilt大学 出现,然后,呃 |
[17:38] | follow through on your threat. | 把你的威胁坚持到底 |
[17:42] | You kept that ? | 你保存着那个? |
[17:43] | It’s ancient history, man. | 这可是家喻户晓的故事,伙计 |
[17:44] | Hey, I still feel bad. | 嘿,我一直感到很难过 |
[17:45] | I mean, I heard where you ended up. | 我的意思是,我听说了 你是从哪里毕业的 |
[17:47] | Community college ? | 社区学院? |
[17:48] | You trying to rub my nose in it ? | 你要揭我的疮疤吗? |
[17:50] | Hey, I’m saying it’s my bad. | 嘿,我说了这是我的过错 |
[17:53] | Yeah ? | 是吗? |
[17:54] | Dude, tell me something I don’t know. | 你这个家伙,告诉我一些我不知道的 |
[17:59] | My net worth is like ten times his. | 我的净资产是他的十倍 |
[18:02] | I was looking forward to rubbing that in his face at the picnic. | 我很想在野餐的时候把它们都 扔到他的脸上 |
[18:07] | Don’t go far, Mr. Banks. | 不要走远了,Banks先生 |
[18:12] | Right this way. | 朝这边走 |
[18:14] | So what now ? | 现在怎么办? |
[18:17] | Check with Dr. Talcott in DNA. | 和Talcott医生一起检查一下DNA |
[18:19] | See if our murder weapon is telling us anything, would you ? | 看看凶器是否能告诉我们 一些事情,好吗? |
[18:22] | Y up. | 好的 |
[18:23] | The reunion murder, right ? | 聚会谋杀,是吗? |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Uh, is there any non-victim blood on our champagne bottle ? | 呃,香槟瓶子上面是否有 非受害人的血迹? |
[18:29] | No, but I did find something else, though. | 没有,但是我倒是的确发现了些东西 |
[18:37] | There’s something in the blood. | 在血迹中有一些东西 |
[18:39] | Any idea what it could be ? | 有可能是什么呢? |
[18:42] | Whatever it is, it’s underneath the blood. | 不管是什么,它都是在血迹下面的 |
[18:44] | So it was stuck on the bottle before it was used as a weapon. | 所以这些东西是在瓶子作为凶器 之前就粘上了的 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I gotta get this to Trace. | 是的,我要把这些东西给Trace |
[18:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:55] | That from the Bob Keaton murder ? | 这些从Bob Keaton谋杀案 中获得的是什么? |
[18:59] | Dusting powder. | 滑石粉 |
[19:01] | All they got was smudges. | 它们都被污染了 |
[19:06] | Dusting powder… | 滑石粉… |
[19:13] | Eric, here’s what I want you to do. | Eric,我要你做一些事情 |
[19:15] | Let’s stay focused on this powder, okay ? | 我们主要关注这些粉末,好吗? |
[19:17] | Get it over to Aaron, | 把它送到Aaron那里 |
[19:18] | – see what we get. – Okay, good. | – 查一下到底是什么 – 好的 |
[19:20] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[19:22] | When were you going to tell me ? | 你准备什么时候告诉我? |
[19:25] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:28] | Tell you what ? | 告诉你什么? |
[19:31] | Last week you were looking at Ray’s old case files. | 上个星期你还在查看Ray的 档案文件 |
[19:34] | And now today, | 但是今天 |
[19:35] | a man I thought was locked up for the rest of his life, | 那个我以为终其一生他都会 在监狱中度过的家伙 |
[19:39] | the man that killed my husband, was murdered. | 那个杀了我的丈夫的家伙 被谋杀了 |
[19:44] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在查这件事情 |
[19:46] | You see the way I have this is that if Bob Keaton got out of prison, | 我是这么认为的 如果Bob Keaton能够出狱 |
[19:49] | that tells me he wasn’t Ray’s killer. | 那就说明他不是杀害Ray的凶手 |
[19:53] | Horatio, don’t lie. | Horatio,不要撒谎 |
[19:55] | Do you trust me ? | 你相信我吗? |
[19:56] | I thought I could. | 我希望我能 |
[19:57] | I need you to trust me until I have something real to tell you. | 我需要你相信我,直到我找到 一些事实告诉你 |
[20:01] | Okay ? | 好吗? |
[20:02] | You promise me ? Promise ? | 给我个承诺好吗? 答应我? |
[20:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:35] | Alexx, | |
[20:37] | what is that ? | 那是什么? |
[20:39] | The shooter left a calling card our competitor missed. | 我们的对手忽略了枪手 留下的一个线索 |
[20:45] | Muzzle stamp. | 枪口的印记 |
[20:47] | It was under the mess. They didn’t know to look for it. | 它被血迹污染了 而他们不知道要去找这个 |
[20:49] | But we did, didn’t we ? | 但我们知道,是吗? |
[20:51] | The killer got close for the second shot. | 凶手第二枪是贴近发射的 |
[20:54] | The heat softened Bob’s skin. | 高温把Bob的皮肤变软 |
[20:56] | And then the muzzle smashed into it. | 然后,枪口就直接印了上去 |
[21:04] | The muzzle with an imperfection, Alexx. | 枪口留下了印痕,Alexx |
[21:07] | This demarcation is unique only to the killer’s gun. | 这个印痕只和凶手的枪相匹配 |
[21:10] | So we find that gun, | 所以我们找到那把枪 |
[21:12] | we match it to this imperfection, we have our killer. | 把它和这个印记比对 我们就能抓到凶手 |
[21:21] | Here’s the thing, you need to protect your family. OK ? | 就是这个东西,你需要它来保护 你的家庭,好吗? |
[21:24] | Policies start at $250,000. | 这张保单从$250,000开始回报 |
[21:26] | We offer term or whole life. | 定期或一生的我们都能提供 |
[21:28] | You really can’t go wrong. | 你绝对不会错的 |
[21:32] | Think about it, Sally. | 考虑一下,Sally |
[21:33] | People don’t plan to fail, but they do fail to plan. | 人们都不希望失败 但他们的确会失败 |
[21:38] | It’s great to see you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[21:41] | Sir, may I talk with you for a minute ? | 先生,我能和你谈几分钟吗? |
[21:43] | Yeah, officer. What can I do you for ? | 当然,长官 我能为你做些什么? |
[21:46] | You lost your name tag. | 你把胸卡丢了 |
[21:50] | I didn’t go to this school. | 我不是这个学校的 |
[21:54] | So you go to reunions for the sheer fun of it ? | 所以你到这个聚会来 纯粹是来玩的咯? |
[21:59] | What is that ? | 那是什么? |
[22:00] | What is that ? | 那是什么? |
[22:01] | Oh, it’s a mortality clock. | 哦,这是一个死亡时钟 |
[22:03] | It shows you how many seconds you have left on this Earth. | 它能告诉你在这个世界上 你还能活多少秒 |
[22:05] | You factor in age, habits, height and weight, and statistics tell the rest. | 你输入年龄,习惯,身高,体重等因素 就会出来统计结果 |
[22:09] | But the class of ’90’s going to start dropping around 2055. | 但对于90届的人他只计算 到2055年 |
[22:13] | So you sell life insurance at the reunion ? | 所以你在聚会中卖 人寿保险? |
[22:17] | It’s a perfect place. People are all focused on their fading youth. | 这是最好的地方.人们都很关注 已逝去的青春年代 |
[22:21] | I know, it’s sleazy, but it’s working. I go to class reunions all over the state. | 我知道,这比较烂,但很管用 我参加这个州所有的同学聚会 |
[22:28] | Our detective said he saw you talking to the victim’s wife. | 我们的探员说他看见你 和死者的妻子在说话 |
[22:30] | I was consoling her. | 我在安慰她 |
[22:33] | How are you holding up ? | 你能坚持下去吗? |
[22:37] | Patrick was taken much too soon. | Patrick走的太快了 |
[22:39] | Jennie, yeah, I wanted to see how she was doing. | Jennie,对,我想知道她怎样了 |
[22:41] | I met her when I sold her a policy. | 我在卖保单时遇见她的 |
[22:44] | – She bought a policy ? – On her husband | – 她买了份保单? – 帮她丈夫买的 |
[22:46] | – last night at the cocktail party. – Before he was killed ? | – 在昨天晚上的鸡尾酒会上 – 在他被杀死之前? |
[22:51] | Yes. I don’t want to get her in trouble. | 是的.我不希望她因此惹上麻烦 |
[22:55] | Do you have the application on you ? | 你身上有申请表吗? |
[23:06] | Term policy, a million upon death. | 一年以上的定期保险 死亡的话能得到一百万赔偿 |
[23:09] | Jennie Hale. She signed it. | Jennie Hale.她在上面签了名 |
[23:12] | Any idea where she is now ? | 你知道她现在在哪里吗? |
[23:14] | No, I’d like a small service. | 不,我只要一般的服务 |
[23:17] | Uh, nothing too pricy. | 呃,不要太贵 |
[23:20] | No, no. Cremation. | 不,不.火葬 |
[23:22] | That’s what my husband would have wanted. | 那是我丈夫所希望的 |
[23:24] | So Jennie’s got a million reasons to kill her husband. | 所以Jennie因为一百万 而杀了她的丈夫 |
[23:27] | Should we bring her in ? | 我们要把她带过来吗? |
[23:31] | I want forensic proof. She’ll wiggle out of it too easily. | 我要更确凿的证据 否则她很容易就能脱身 |
[23:35] | Everyone bought one of those policies. | 每个人都买了一份那种保险 |
[23:37] | We may have forensic proof. There was trace on the murder weapon, | 我们可能有确凿的证据 在凶器上有些线索 |
[23:40] | – Bahamian aragonite. – Sand ? | – 巴哈马文石 – 沙子? |
[23:49] | Produced by coral reefs in the Bahamas, high pH, large granule size, | 由巴哈马群岛中的珊瑚礁形成 高PH值,颗粒尺寸很大 |
[23:52] | unique to the region. | 是那个地方独有的 |
[23:54] | – So our killer was in the Bahamas. – Not necessarily. | – 所以,我们的凶手曾在巴哈马群岛 – 不一定 |
[23:58] | Remember that yearbook we looked at ? | 记得我们看过的那本年鉴吗? |
[24:05] | Oh, yeah. “Senior class trip to the Bahamas was awesome.” | 哦,是的.”可怕的巴哈马群岛 毕业旅行” |
[24:09] | I got a way to find out where that champagne bottle came from, | 我有个方法能知道哪里 来的香槟瓶子 |
[24:13] | but we’re going to have to go back in time. | 但我们要及时赶回去 |
[24:21] | Hey, Krystal, | 嘿,Krystal |
[24:22] | wait up a minute. | 等一下 |
[24:24] | Oh, officer. | 哦,长官 |
[24:25] | Where you going with the time capsule ? | 你要带着这箱子”文物”去哪里? |
[24:27] | Home. | 回家 |
[24:28] | Unveiling it was supposed to be a special event. | 原本打开它是希望能 给大家带来惊喜 |
[24:31] | The whole weekend’s ruined. | 可整个周末都毁了 |
[24:33] | I mean, some things you just can’t party plan. | 我的意思是,总有些事情 是你意想不到的 |
[24:37] | You know, actually, I’d like to see the contents if you don’t mind. | 你知道,事实上,如果你不介意的话 我想看一下里面的东西 |
[24:43] | At least someone will get to see the time capsule. | 至少还有人想看看 这个”文物” |
[24:57] | Here’s the list. | 这是清单 |
[24:59] | We buried it underground right before graduation. | 就在毕业前,我们把它埋 到了地下 |
[25:02] | All our favorite memories. | 我们所有美好的回忆 |
[25:07] | “Rubik’s Cube, Atari 2600, | “Rubik的骰子,Atari公司的2600 |
[25:10] | Whitesnake CD, | 白蛇合唱团的CD |
[25:11] | President Bush elected.” | 布什总统当选” |
[25:13] | That’s the first one, right ? | 那是第一次当选,是吗? |
[25:16] | Dubé champagne.” | Dube香槟” |
[25:18] | The same brand as the murder weapon. | 和凶器是一个牌子 |
[25:24] | The bottle’s not in there. | 瓶子不在这里 |
[25:27] | Did you take it out, Krystal ? | 你把它拿走了么,Krystal? |
[25:29] | What do you mean, take it out ? No ! | 你是什么意思?拿走?没有? |
[25:32] | Oh, my God ! | 哦,我的上帝 |
[25:35] | Our beach in a jar. | 我们的漂流瓶 |
[25:36] | It broke ! | 它破了? |
[25:39] | That might be evidence. | 那可能就是证据 |
[25:41] | Evidence ? I’m confused. | 证据?奇怪 |
[25:43] | Let me guess. You brought it back from your trip senior year in the Bahamas ? | 让我猜一下.几年前你在旅行的时候 把它从巴哈马群岛带了回来 |
[25:46] | How’d you know ? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:48] | Are you the only one with a key to the time capsule ? | 你是唯一一个有这个箱子钥匙的人吗? |
[25:51] | Well, there’s one other person. | 哦,还有一个人 |
[25:53] | Not that she ever cared about the class project. | 但她从来没有关心过这次班级活动 |
[25:55] | She just loved the attention. | 她只热衷于备受关注 |
[26:03] | So ? | 所以? |
[26:04] | I opened your little time capsule. | 我打开了你的小文物箱 |
[26:06] | Still as lame as the day we buried it. | 它还是和我们当初埋下去 的时候一样 |
[26:09] | You removed the champagne bottle, | 你拿走了香槟瓶子 |
[26:11] | breaking the glass jar in the process, didn’t you ? | 当中还打破了玻璃瓶,是吗? |
[26:32] | Okay, yeah. I took the bottle. | 好吧,是的.是我拿了瓶子 |
[26:34] | The same bottle that was used to kill Patrick shortly afterwards ? | 和稍后杀死Patrick的同一个瓶子? |
[26:38] | You’re putting words in my mouth. | 是你那么说的 |
[26:40] | It used to be Patrick’s favorite, so I brought it to our hook up. | 它曾经是是Patrick的最爱 所以我把它拿了出来 |
[26:45] | Remember this ? Dubé champagne. | 还记得这个吗?Dube香槟 |
[26:47] | Yeah, sure, great, we’ll drink it after. Come on. | 是的,当然,好极了,我们待会 就喝.来吧 |
[26:51] | – Okay. Okay. – Come on ! | – 好吧,好吧 – 来吧 |
[26:58] | I left the bottle on the floor, unopened. | 我把瓶子放在地板上,没有打开过 |
[27:04] | You’re only going after me because of my reputation. | 你一直只追着我 就因为我的名声 |
[27:07] | A person’s | 一个人的 |
[27:08] | character does enter into an investigation. | 特性确实值得去调查研究 |
[27:12] | Character ? | 特性? |
[27:13] | I have a job, a condo, | 我有工作,分户出售公寓大厦 |
[27:16] | nieces that love me. | 侄女们喜欢我 |
[27:18] | I left high school, | 我离开学校后 |
[27:20] | not like some of the people at the reunion. | 不像聚会中的某些人 |
[27:22] | Oh, yeah, like who ? | 哦,是的,像谁? |
[27:24] | Take your pick : | 拣你喜欢的? |
[27:25] | cheerleaders, band geeks, rockers, stoners, loners. It’s just like they never left. | 拉拉队长,乐队成员,摇滚人士 法律专家,不合群的人.像是他们都没有离开过 |
[27:30] | I mean, look at Dan. | 我的意思是,看看Dan |
[27:32] | He’s still a total outcast. | 他就是一个彻底被驱逐出去的人 |
[27:34] | Dan ? | |
[27:35] | Life insurance Dan ? | 卖人寿保险的Dan? |
[27:38] | Dan Winslet. | |
[27:41] | Dropped out freshman year, | 在我们新生那年离开 |
[27:43] | but still shows up | 但现在仍然出现在 |
[27:44] | to our reunion. | 我们的聚会上 |
[27:45] | What kind of loser would do that ? | 哪种失败者会做这种事? |
[27:48] | We’re going to find out. | 我们会去查的 |
[27:51] | I’m serious, guys. You’re making a mistake. | 我是认真的,伙计 你们搞错了 |
[27:53] | No, we’re not. Get your hands out, Mr. Winslet. | 不,我们没有.把你的手 伸出来,Winslet先生 |
[27:57] | What ? | 什么? |
[27:58] | You didn’t go to the reunion to sell insurance, did you ? | 你没有在聚会上卖保险,是吗? |
[28:05] | Yes, I did. I told you before. | 我在卖.之前我已经说了 |
[28:14] | I got blood smeared. | 我找到血迹了 |
[28:16] | There was smeared blood on the floor where Patrick was killed. | 在Patrick被杀死的地板上 有被划过的血迹 |
[28:19] | How much you want to bet that’s our victim’s blood ? | 你愿意赌多少那是我们受害者的血? |
[28:25] | Puts you at the scene, Dan. | 这个东西出卖了你,Dan |
[28:28] | Do you care to talk about that ? | 你介意谈一下吗? |
[28:45] | I should have been part of that class. | 我本应该是班级中的一员 |
[28:49] | It’s all his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[28:51] | Freshman year, locker room. | 新生那年,衣帽间 |
[28:53] | Dansy the pansy. Shouldn’t have told Coach I blew off practice. | Dansy你个娘娘腔.你不应该告诉 Coach我没有去实习 |
[28:57] | That’ll keep you from talking ! | 那样就能阻止你说话了 |
[29:00] | Yeah ! | 哦也 |
[29:03] | Good night ! | 晚安 |
[29:07] | You want to know how long I was in the hospital ? | 你想知道我在医院里面 待了多久吗? |
[29:10] | How long it took them to get that tape off me ? | 他们花了多少时间才 把带子从我身上拿下来? |
[29:22] | Skin grafts. | 皮肤移植 |
[29:27] | I can’t take off my shirt in front of anyone. | 我不能在任何人面前脱掉衬衫 |
[29:30] | Not that I even have anyone. | 倒不是说我有过任何人 |
[29:33] | – Do you blame Patrick for the life you have ? – No. | – 你是否因为你的遭遇而谴责过Patrick? – 没有 |
[29:37] | For taking the life I could have had. | 为了被他夺走的我曾应有的生活 |
[29:40] | Bastard ! | 恶棍 |
[29:49] | – I know you ? – You should. | – 我认识你? – 你应该认识 |
[29:52] | Well, I guess more people remember me. | 好吧,我猜更多的人还记得我 |
[29:54] | Dan Winslet. | |
[29:56] | Freshman year. | 新生那年 |
[29:57] | Dansy the pansy ! | Dansy娘娘腔? |
[30:00] | What’s up, man ? | 怎么啦,伙计? |
[30:03] | I want an apology | 我要一个道歉 |
[30:04] | for what you did. | 为你所做的 |
[30:08] | Whatever it was, | 不管是什么 |
[30:09] | get over it. | 都把它忘了吧 |
[30:16] | Man, wait ! | 等等 |
[30:38] | He didn’t even remember what he did to me. | 他甚至不记得他曾经 对我所做的 |
[30:39] | So he took your life… | 所以他夺走了你的生活… |
[30:42] | . and you took his. | .你也夺走了他的 |
[30:49] | Mortality clock. | 死亡表 |
[30:51] | Counts down the remainder of someone’s life. | 能够倒计时某人生命剩余的时间 |
[30:57] | Or their life sentence. | 或他们的无期徒刑时间 |
[31:06] | Eric, | |
[31:07] | the powder ? | 这些粉末是? |
[31:08] | You were right. Some of the trace we found in Bob’s apartment was cocaine. | 你是对的.我们在Bob住所 发现的线索是可卡因 |
[31:11] | What was it cut with ? | 和什么混在一起? |
[31:13] | Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and five percent bisacodyl. It’s a laxative. | 维他命A,维他命C,还有5%的 比沙可啶,用来放松的 |
[31:18] | Now, we have this mixture in our library. It’s Julio Pena’s cut. | 现在,在我们的数据库中 有这种混合物,是由Julio Pena混和的 |
[31:22] | Calls it the Colombian Health High. | 称为哥伦比亚精神毒品 |
[31:23] | Yes, well, it’s time for Julio to come down. | 好的,是时候把Julio带过来问问了 |
[31:54] | – Good afternoon, gentlemen. – Julio Pena ? | – 下午好,先生们 |
[31:56] | I wanna know why were you at Bob Keaton’s apartment today. | 我想知道你今天为什么会在 Bob Keaton的住所出现 |
[32:00] | Lily white doper ? What you think ? | 那个白种人?你怎么想? |
[32:03] | I’m guessing that you might have killed him. | 我猜可能是你杀了他 |
[32:06] | I was there, sure. Boy postured like he’s seasoned. | 我在那里,当然 那个家伙的态度看起来很老练 |
[32:09] | Feels light. | 感觉比较轻 |
[32:10] | Which would mean a lot if you were a scale. | 如果按你的标准,什么才算多 |
[32:12] | Do you want it or no ? | 你到底要不要? |
[32:14] | Now it is light. I’m losing my patience. | 现在就只有轻的 我已经失去耐心了 |
[32:16] | $800 or the deal is off. | 800美元或者取消交易 |
[32:19] | Deal’s off. | 取消交易 |
[32:22] | I’m out of here. | 我就离开了 |
[32:23] | See, there’s a problem with your story, Julio. | 看,你的故事有点问题,Julio |
[32:26] | What, no happy ending ? | 什么,就因为不是个好结局? |
[32:27] | No, whoever shot Bob left evidence of their gun on him. | 不,杀Bob的人在他身上 留下了枪的证据 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | Look, I brought an associate with me. New guy, loose cannon, | 看,我还带了个同伴 新人,冲动的家伙 |
[32:37] | – name of Luis, Luis Rivera. – And Luis shot Bob ? | – 他叫Luis, Luis Rivera – Luis杀了Bob? |
[32:41] | You ask him. | 你要问他了 |
[32:42] | Until we find Luis, Julio, | 直到我们找到Luis, Julio |
[32:44] | we’re going to hang onto you. Step over to the car, please. | 否则我们不会放了你 请到那辆车上去吧 |
[32:47] | Let’s go, Julio. Right over here. Let’s go. | 我们走,Julio |
[33:00] | Eric ! | 就在那里,走吧 |
[33:03] | I don’t see anyone. | 我没有看见任何人 |
[33:17] | Shift into Plan “B”. | 执行”B”计划 |
[33:39] | Luis Rivera | |
[33:41] | hold up. | 举起手 |
[33:44] | Luis, you got to change up your routine, man. | Luis,你开始改变你的日程了,伙计 |
[33:47] | I didn’t do nothing wrong. | 我没做什么坏事 |
[33:48] | Yeah, you wake up, and you’re already wrong. | 是的,你醒来的时候 你已经错了 |
[33:49] | Let’s get him up. | 把他带走 |
[33:54] | Mmm. Concealed weapon. | 嗯,还藏了把武器 |
[33:57] | The gun’s going to the lab ; you’re coming with us. | 把枪带到实验室去 你和我们一起走 |
[33:59] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧,伙计 |
[34:08] | You shoot Julio ? | 你杀了Julio? |
[34:10] | I didn’t cap nobody. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[34:12] | That’s all right. We’ll get the bullet from autopsy. | 好吧.我们会从尸体解剖 中取出子弹 |
[34:15] | Well, when you do, get back to me. | 那么,等你们取出来了 再把我叫回来 |
[34:18] | Are we done ? | 结束了吗? |
[34:20] | Not quite, Luis. | 还没有,Luis |
[34:26] | What’s that ? | 那是什么? |
[34:28] | That is your confession for another murder. | 这是你另一起谋杀的证据 |
[34:32] | What murder ? | 什么谋杀? |
[34:34] | Bob Keaton. | |
[34:35] | Muzzle stamp’s identical. | 相同的枪口印痕 |
[34:37] | Bob’s chest, your gun. | Bob的胸膛上有你那把枪 的枪口印痕 |
[34:39] | 800 or deal is off. | 800美元或交易取消 |
[34:41] | Then it’s off. | 交易取消 |
[34:43] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等 |
[34:45] | Five. I’ll give you five. | 500美元.我给你500美元 |
[34:47] | Now you negotiate ? | 现在你可以商量了? |
[34:48] | Luis, show him my counteroffer. | Luis,给他看我的还价 |
[34:51] | – I’m out of here. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 我出去了 – 等等等等 |
[35:12] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[35:18] | Julio’s the boss. | Julio是老板 |
[35:19] | Maybe you took care of that, too. | 有可能你也管这些事情 |
[35:22] | No, I swear. I didn’t. | 不,我发誓,我没有 |
[35:24] | Then why, Luis, are you alive | 那为什么,Luis,你还活着 |
[35:26] | and Julio’s dead ? | Julio却死了? |
[35:31] | I’m cagey, man. | 我很小心的,伙计 |
[35:34] | Not cagey. Meaningless. | 不是你小心.你只是没什么用 |
[35:41] | Got the bullet from Julio ? | 拿到Julio体内的子弹了? |
[35:44] | Right here. 22-caliber. | 在这儿 22口径 |
[35:49] | Long rifle used for distance. | 用于远距离的长来福抢 |
[35:50] | And not a match to Luis’s gun. | 和Luis的枪并不匹配 |
[35:53] | What else, Alexx ? | 还有什么,Alexx? |
[35:55] | Julio’s got ulcerations of the oral mucosa, | Julio的嘴角,胃部 |
[35:59] | stomach and intestines. | 和肠子都有溃疡 |
[36:01] | That’s rare for a young man. | 对于年轻人来说这很奇怪 |
[36:03] | Yeah. And look at this : | 是的,再看这个: |
[36:05] | He’s got burns and lesions on both hands. | 他的两只手都被烧伤过 |
[36:08] | Now the burns could’ve come from drug use, | 现在吸毒不会导致烧伤 |
[36:10] | but the lesions, I don’t think so. | 而器官受损,我想也不应该是毒品 |
[36:12] | Alexx, I want to order a CBC. | Alexx,我要做个CBC |
[36:15] | A complete blood count ? | 完整的血球计数? |
[36:17] | I don’t think this is drug-related. | 我不认为这和毒品有关 |
[36:19] | You think he was killed for some other reason ? | 你觉得他是因为其它原因而被杀的? |
[36:21] | Not killed. | 不是单纯被杀 |
[36:23] | Assassinated. | 是被暗杀 |
[37:41] | Horatio, I’ve got the results of the blood work you asked for. | Horatio,我得到了你要求的 血液检测报告结果 |
[37:44] | Ran Julio’s CBC with a complete | 一份完整的Ran Julio |
[37:46] | white cell differential. And look at this : | 白血球计数 看这里: |
[37:48] | his lymphocytes are alarmingly low. | 他的淋巴细胞异常少 |
[37:51] | And you couple that with the ulceration, and, well… | 你把这个和溃疡联系在一起,那么… |
[37:55] | He’s been exposed to radiation. | 他曾经受过射线辐射 |
[37:56] | And not a little. | 不止一点点 |
[37:58] | We’re talking serious exposure. | 我们讨论的是很严重的辐射 |
[37:59] | This guy was working in this stuff. | 这个家伙就在辐射中工作 |
[38:01] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢你,Alexx |
[38:03] | Eric, we need an address on Julio Pena, | Eric,我们需要Julio Pena的地址 |
[38:06] | and I need you to meet me there right now. | 我要你马上和我在那里碰头 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:22] | All clear. All clear. | 一切OK,一切OK |
[38:43] | – H… – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[38:48] | You’ve got an X-ray machine. | 你找到了一台X射线机 |
[38:50] | This is a source of the radiation. | 这就是辐射的来源 |
[38:52] | Hazmat didn’t register any, so where’d it go ? | 都没有在Hazmat登记过 它们会去哪里了? |
[38:57] | This cable’s the pig tail. | 这根管子是个输出装置 |
[38:59] | Houses an iridium capsule at one end. | 在顶端有一个装有铱的内胆 |
[39:01] | Iridium’s the source of the radiation. | 铱是放射源 |
[39:06] | Capsule’s been removed. | 内胆已经被拿走了 |
[39:08] | This is bigger than we thought Eric. | 这比我我们想像的要严重,Eric |
[39:11] | Why was Julio involved in this ? | Julio为什么会和这个有关? |
[39:13] | Because someone was using him to finance the operation. | 因为有人在利用他筹措行动的资金 |
[39:17] | So Julio was caught in between the two worlds. | 所以两方都在通缉Julio |
[39:19] | Whoever did this needed to get to him before we did. | 而另外一方一定要在我们 之前得到他 |
[39:27] | Got a serial number. | 有一个序列号 |
[39:28] | We need to trace that number. | 我们需要查询这个号码 |
[39:44] | Mr. Thomason, last year you purchased | Thomason先生 去年你买了 |
[39:47] | ten X-ray machines. | 10台X射线机 |
[39:49] | For welding seams. I’m planning to start a construction company. | 为了焊接.我正准备开一家 建筑公司 |
[39:52] | Then explain to me how one of them ended up | 那请解释一下,为什么其中 一台会出现在 |
[39:54] | in Julio Pena’s workshop. | Julio Pena的工作间 |
[39:57] | Don’t know who that is. | 我不认识那个人 |
[40:01] | Mr. Pena sells drugs in order to purchase the machines. | Pena先生通过卖毒品 来购买这些机器 |
[40:05] | Once in his possession, he dissembled them. | 当他拿到机器后 就把它们藏起来 |
[40:09] | Dissembled them ? | 藏起来? |
[40:11] | – Why would anyone do that ? – Excuse me. | – 为什么会有人那么做? – 对不起. |
[40:14] | Excuse me… ! | 对不起… ! |
[40:14] | This conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[40:16] | Mr. Thomason, you’re under arrest. | Thomason先生,你被捕了 |
[40:18] | Please stand up. | 请站起来 |
[40:19] | Couldn’t leave it alone, could you, Caine ? | 还是不愿放手,是吗,Caine? |
[40:21] | Hang on a second, gentlemen. | 等一下,先生们 |
[40:22] | Now I am conducting an investigation in this room. | 现在我正在这间屋子里 进行调查研究 |
[40:27] | Say good-bye to Mr. Thomason. | 和Thomason说再见吧 |
[40:29] | He’s our suspect now. Fed trumps county. | 他现在是我们的嫌疑犯了 联邦调查人员的王牌 |
[40:32] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[40:40] | Thomason was leading us to his contacts. | Thomason正要带我们去见 他的联系人 |
[40:43] | – We were closing in. – Closing in on what ? | – 我们正在慢慢了解 – 了解什么? |
[40:46] | I can’t discuss it. | 我不能讨论这个 |
[40:50] | This would be a good time for you to start. | 这对你来说会是个好的开头 |
[40:54] | This isn’t just smoke and mirrors. | 这不只是危言耸听 |
[40:57] | There are people in our country, | 我们国家有人 |
[40:58] | this very state in fact, who want to do us harm. | 已经经过证实 要对我们不利 |
[41:00] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[41:03] | Haven’t you heard of the greater good ? | 你难道没有听说大我利益吗? |
[41:06] | Was my brother Raymond involved in this ? | 我弟弟Raymond是否和此事有关? |
[41:09] | And I want the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[41:13] | Raymond’s dead. | Raymond死了 |
[41:15] | Now we both know that’s not true. | 现在我们都知道这不是真的 |
[41:21] | You keep digging… | 你继续调查吧… |
[41:23] | and it will be. | 或许会知道真相 |
[42:03] | I did some checking of my own. | 我自己做了些调查 |
[42:05] | Bob Keaton’s release was approved by federal authorities. | Bob Keaton的释放是经过联邦人员批准的 |
[42:09] | He was a Fed, wasn’t he ? | 他是联邦政府人员,是吗? |
[42:13] | Yelina, Bob Keaton was a DEA agent. | Yelina, Bob Keaton是个DEA探员 |
[42:20] | And Raymond ? | 那Raymond呢? |
[42:31] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[42:36] | I have the right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[42:41] | Horatio, is he still… | Horatio, 他是否还… |
[42:45] | is he still alive ? | 他是否还活着? |
[42:50] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[42:51] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[42:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝 |
[43:22] | What are we going to do ? | 我们要做些什么? |
[43:27] | Everything we can. | 所有我们能做的 |