时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | I just can’t believe that you’ve done that. | 我简直不能相信你做了这事 |
[00:47] | I got a court order and I followed it. | 我是按法院指令办的,有什么问题? |
[00:49] | You violated protocol. | 你违反了条约 |
[00:50] | When I was in patrol, we did what we were told. | 我在当巡警的时候 就按指令办事 |
[00:53] | You’re not in patrol anymore. | 你已经不再是刑警了 |
[01:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:14] | Yeah. Hey, hey. | 你 过来 |
[01:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:19] | All units, I’ve got a 315 in progress. | 全部单位注意 我这里有人违反限指令 情况发展中 |
[01:21] | Officer needs assistance. I’m at the Biscayne Courthouse on Flagler. | 要求增援 我在 旗帜街Biscayne 法院 |
[01:37] | Do you remember me ? | 你还记得我么? |
[01:38] | No. | 不记得 |
[01:59] | Brad ! | |
[02:01] | Don’t do it ! | 别开枪! |
[02:17] | Calleigh ? | |
[02:18] | Calleigh ? | |
[02:22] | Oh my god. Calleigh ? | 我的天哪Calleigh |
[02:38] | Horatio Caine ? You know where Horatio Caine is ? | 你知道Horatio Caine 在哪么? |
[02:42] | You’re Horatio Caine ? | 你是Horatio Caine? |
[02:44] | – Speaking. – You run the crime lab ? | – 正是 – 你管着现场调查科? |
[02:45] | I run my shift. And you are ? | 我管派人手 请问你是? |
[02:47] | Brad Manning. I got a case coming up | Brad Manning 我有个案子 |
[02:48] | in court today at 4:00. | 今天下午4点上庭 |
[02:50] | Mr. Manning, I’m not allowed to discuss that with you. | Mr. Manning, 我无权与你 讨论案子内容 |
[02:52] | I love my little girl. | 我爱我的女儿 |
[02:54] | I would never do anything to hurt her. | 我决不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[02:56] | I want to thank you for everything that you’ve done. | 我要感谢你所做的一切 |
[03:00] | I’m just doing my job. | 我仅是尽职而以 |
[03:02] | I just want to protect my little girl. | 我只是想保护我的女儿 |
[03:04] | I believe you, but that is a matter for the judge. | 我相信你 但是那还要看法官的裁决 |
[03:08] | See, that’s the problem. | 瞧 问题就出在这 |
[03:10] | They always rule for the woman. | 他们总会判给女方 |
[03:12] | My ex– she’s crazy. | 我的前妻 她神经兮兮的 |
[03:14] | He stole my daughter. | 他偷走了我的女儿 |
[03:16] | Please don’t let him take her away. | |
[03:18] | Well, I can’t make any promises, | 请别让他把她带走 呃 我无法保证些什么 |
[03:20] | but I think you have got a good case. | 但我认为你赢面很大 |
[03:22] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[03:24] | It’s the end of the line for me. Do you understand ? | 就这最后一搏了 你明白么? |
[03:26] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:27] | – You said 4:00 today ? – That’s right. 4:00 | – 你说今天下午4点? – 没错 4点 |
[03:30] | today. | 今天 |
[03:32] | You gonna be there ? | 你会到么? |
[03:35] | I am now. | 我现在会去了 |
[03:43] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 21 – Recoil | |
[03:47] | S | |
[03:47] | Su | |
[03:47] | Sub | |
[03:47] | Subb | |
[03:47] | Subbe | |
[03:47] | Subbed | |
[03:47] | Subbed b | |
[03:47] | Subbed by | |
[03:48] | Subbed by t | |
[03:48] | Subbed by th | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “ | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “T | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Te | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Tea | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Team | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Team C | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Team CS | |
[03:48] | Subbed by the “Team CSI | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: M | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mi | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mia | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miam | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami” | |
[03:49] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami”: | |
[03:50] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[03:54] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Checkdatas Seth Cohen and Roger222 | |
[03:57] | Correction: Cordesh | |
[04:11] | www.forom.com | |
[04:23] | Horatio, I just got a callout on a jumper | Horatio我刚接到电话说一起跳楼事件 |
[04:25] | in Miami Shores. You heading out ? | 在迈阿密海滨 你去么? |
[04:26] | Would you mind taking Eric, Frank ? I’m working on something else. | 介不介意带Eric一起去 Frank ? 我手上有别的案子 |
[04:29] | What’s the case ? | 什么案子? |
[04:30] | It’s a child abuse case with allegations | 是一起虐童案 父母双方都有申诉 |
[04:32] | from both parents and there’s a pretrial hearing today. | 今天是审判前的听讯 |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, I’ve heard that old song before. “He said, she said.” | 嗯 我听过那些老一套 他说 她说 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:38] | The problem is is that the child | 问题在于 到最后付出代价的 |
[04:41] | ends up paying the price. | 是孩子 |
[04:43] | Yeah, well, you can’t make people | 是呀 但是我们没办法 |
[04:45] | – be good parents. – No, we can’t, but we can make sure | – 让别人当好家长 – 对 但是我们可以保证 |
[04:48] | we never get a callout on this little girl. | 不让这个小女孩出事 |
[05:09] | Thank you, ma’am. | 女士 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | That… | 那个 |
[05:19] | That looks like a good book. | 那个看起来是本挺好看的书 |
[05:21] | It’s about a talking cat. | 是一只会说话的猫 |
[05:24] | – Have you read it ? – No, I haven’t. | – 你读过么? – 不 我没有 |
[05:27] | I have. | 我看过 |
[05:28] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[05:30] | But I still like it. | 但我还是喜欢看 |
[05:39] | You’re a policeman, aren’t you ? | 你是个警察吧 对不对? |
[05:41] | That’s right. How did you know ? | 没错 你怎么知道的? |
[05:42] | You look like all the other ones. | 你和其他那些看来一样 |
[05:44] | Except for the red hair. | 除了这红头发 |
[05:49] | You’ve spoken to a lot of police officers | 最近你和很多警官谈过 |
[05:51] | lately, haven’t you, Amy ? | 是不是 Amy? |
[05:53] | They asked me lots of questions | 他们问我很多 |
[05:56] | about my mom and dad. | 有关我父母的问题 |
[05:57] | What’d you tell them ? | 你怎么告诉他们的? |
[06:01] | That they argued a lot. | 他们常常吵架 |
[06:03] | I tried to make them stop, but they didn’t. | 我试图让他们别吵了 但他们不听 |
[06:06] | Now I have to go to court and not tell any lies. | 现在我得上庭 不能说谎 |
[06:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:11] | Have you ever told a lie ? | 你说过谎么? |
[06:14] | – No. – No ? Not even a little one ? | – 没有 – 没有?一个小谎也没有? |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[06:22] | You know, Amy, sometimes we tell a lie | 你知道Amy 有时候我们为了 |
[06:25] | to protect the people we love, | 保护我们所爱的人而说谎 |
[06:27] | but it’s still a lie, isn’t it ? | 但是这也是说谎 是不是? |
[06:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:39] | My dad said it was our little secret. | 我爸爸说这是我们之间的小秘密 |
[06:44] | Daddy, what are you doing here ? | 爸爸 你怎么在这? |
[06:45] | Thought I’d surprise you, pumpkin. | 就想给你的惊喜 宝贝 |
[06:47] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱们开车兜风去 |
[06:54] | What was your secret ? | 你们之间的小秘密是什么? |
[06:57] | I don’t want to get him in trouble. | 我不想让他有麻烦 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:02] | Okay. I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[07:09] | Is this our child abuse case ? | 这是我们今天下午4点听审的 |
[07:11] | Hearing’s at 4:00 today. | 虐童那起案子么? |
[07:13] | Horatio asked me to give you a hand. | Horatio 让我给你帮把手 |
[07:19] | Would you mind not doing that ? | 介不介意别那样弄了 |
[07:21] | I’m just, I’m very particular about my evidence. | 我只是 我对证物 有自己特别的方法 |
[07:23] | It’s not a big deal. I was sorting it by date. | 没什么大不了 我在按日期排序 |
[07:25] | I usually do it by item number. | 我习惯用证物号码排 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. I appreciate it. I really do. | 我很抱歉 我很感谢你所做的 真的 |
[07:29] | It’s just that I like to get all my ducks | 我只是喜欢在上庭前 |
[07:31] | in a row before I go to court. | 把所有文件整理好 |
[07:36] | Looks like Mom and Dad have been battling for custody | 看起来自从妈妈和爸爸去年离婚之后 |
[07:38] | since the divorce last year. | 就一直在争抚养权 |
[07:40] | The court sided with her, | 法庭倾向于她 |
[07:41] | even granted a TRO. | 甚至签发了暂时性的限制令 |
[07:44] | That didn’t sit well with Dad. Two weeks ago, | 他们对于父亲没什么好感 |
[07:45] | he grabbed the kid from school. | 他两周前把孩子从学校掠走了 |
[07:47] | The police picked them up in an alley off Northwest 5th Street. | 警察在刚过西北第五大街的小巷里看到他们 |
[07:50] | DCS found blood on the girl’s underwear. | 儿童侵犯调查科在孩子的内裤上面发现有血迹 |
[07:57] | DNA doesn’t match Dad or the girl. | DNA 与女儿和父亲均不符 |
[08:00] | How is that possible ? | 这怎么可能? |
[08:02] | It’s one of Valera’s cases. | 是Valera做的检验 |
[08:04] | She’s already been suspended for one mistake. | 她在犯了一个错误之后已经被停职了 |
[08:06] | I really hope that’s not another one. | 我可真是希望这不是另一个 |
[08:08] | Right or wrong, the defense is gonna be all over it. | 或对或错 辩方律师一定会抓住这点不放 |
[08:10] | We gotta get the blood retested. | 我们需要将血液重新化验 |
[08:13] | Could you do me a favor ? | 你能帮我个忙么? |
[08:15] | Can you handle the DNA retest ? | 你能帮我重新做DNA血液化验么? |
[08:19] | Yeah, sure. | 好呀 没问题 |
[08:20] | And just make sure to put the report in with the file. | 然后记得把结果都放在文件夹里 |
[09:01] | You all right ? | 你没事吧? |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:04] | I guess. | 大概 |
[09:05] | Why don’t you… | 我看你还是 |
[09:06] | step out of the car, please. I need to see your license. | 下车吧 我要看看你的证件 |
[09:08] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[09:09] | You hit me, right ? | 是你撞的我 对吧? |
[09:11] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. We have to exchange information. File a police report. | 那无所谓 我们都要交换双方信息 警局备案 |
[09:14] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 |
[09:15] | The cops don’t need to know about this, right ? | 没必要惊动警察 是不? |
[09:18] | Well, the cops already know about it. | 呵 警察已经知道了 |
[09:19] | MDPD. | 迈阿密-戴得州立警察 |
[09:21] | So why don’t you just step out of the car | 你干吗不下车 |
[09:23] | and let me see your driver’s license ? | 让我看一下你的驾照? |
[09:26] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[09:38] | Dispatch, we got Code 18. Hit-and-run. | 调度台 发生事件18 肇事逃逸 |
[09:41] | Code 18, any victim. | 事件 18 有没有受害人? |
[09:43] | Yeah, there’s a victim : me. | 有 受害人姓名:我 |
[09:49] | It’s a long way down, Alexx. | 这可是不矮 Alexx |
[09:51] | The bigger they are, | 长得越重 |
[09:53] | the harder they fall. | 摔得越重 |
[09:55] | The question is how did he fall. | 问题是他是怎么摔下来的 |
[10:00] | I think we can rule out suicide. | 我想我们可以排除自杀了 |
[10:03] | Multiple fractures to the ulna | 尺骨和挠骨 |
[10:05] | and radius. | 多重骨折 |
[10:07] | – His forearms are broken ? – Yeah. Means he tensed up, | – 他的前臂断了? – 对 他肯定挣扎来着 |
[10:10] | tried to break his fall. | 想落得慢点 |
[10:12] | Not what you’d expect with a jumper. | 和自己跳的人表现不同 |
[10:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:25] | What happened to you ? | 你怎么了? |
[10:27] | Traffic. What do we got ? | 交通意外 我们这有什么? |
[10:29] | We got this guy. He took the expressway. | 有这个人 走了黄泉特快 |
[10:31] | 16 stories down. | 从16层上跌下来 |
[10:33] | We got a name ? | 有名字么? |
[10:34] | Manager ID’d him as Bill Keeler. | 大厦管理员说他叫Bill Keeler. |
[10:36] | Said he lived in 1623. | 住在1623. |
[10:42] | Wonder what made him go over the edge ? | 不知道是什么让他走这绝路 |
[10:44] | What or who ? | 什么或是谁? |
[10:51] | High railing. | 高护栏 |
[10:52] | No way he tripped and went over this. | 他不可能是绊了一下然后跌下去的 |
[10:54] | I guess that rules out accidental. | 我估计这就排除了失足 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:00] | So does this. | 这个也排除那点 |
[11:05] | Check this out. | 看 |
[11:09] | Well, you know what they say: Good fences make good neighbors. | 嗯 常言道 好篱笆下居好邻 |
[11:15] | Unless your neighbor’s jacking your satellite dish. | 若是那邻居在偷他的卫星电视就不然了 |
[11:19] | Mr., uh, Rondinelli, | 呃Rondinelli先生 |
[11:22] | you live next-door to Bill Keeler ? | 你是Bill Keeler 的邻居? |
[11:24] | Yeah, I do. Did. | 是 我是 曾经是 |
[11:26] | It’s a hell of a thing, him falling over the side like that. | 他就那么从阳台上跌了下去 真是太可怕了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, well, we think he had a little help. | 是呀 我们认为有人给他帮了把手 |
[11:30] | Did you see or hear anything unusual this morning ? | 你今天早上有听或看见什么不寻常的事么? |
[11:33] | I left the apartment at 5:30, went to the gym. | 我早上5:30就离开家去健身房了 |
[11:36] | Anyone see you leave ? | 有人看见你离开么? |
[11:38] | What is this ? | 这算什么? |
[11:40] | You think I had something to do with it ? | 你们认为我和此事有关? |
[11:42] | I’m thinking you might be angry with him. | 我猜你可能很生他的气 |
[11:43] | How do you figure ? | 为什么这么想? |
[11:45] | Let’s start with your satellite dish. | 得从你的卫星电视说起 |
[11:47] | You found out the two of you were sharing more than just a wall. | 你发现你们两个共用的不仅只那一面墙 |
[11:59] | Guy was skanking my feed. | 他在偷我的东西 |
[12:01] | I started getting billed for his pay-per-view porno. | 我开始收到他点的黄色电影的账单了 |
[12:03] | So, yeah, I got angry. | 所以 是的 我很生气 |
[12:05] | Angry enough to kill him ? | 气到足够杀了他? |
[12:06] | Look… I didn’t like him, | 嗨 我不喜欢他 |
[12:10] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[12:16] | Mr. Wolfe, my child abuse case ? | Wolfe先生 我的虐童案子 |
[12:20] | Tell you one thing, that hearing’s gonna be short and sweet. | 告诉你一件事 这个听审肯定又快又好 |
[12:22] | Why do you say that ? | 这话怎么讲? |
[12:23] | DCS requires a DNA sample from all family members in a custody case. | 在监护权的案子上儿童侵犯调查科 要求全家的DNA样本 |
[12:28] | Mother and daughter are a familial match. | 母女是血亲 |
[12:31] | But Dad’s the odd man out. | 但是父亲是单个 |
[12:39] | Brad Manning is not the biological father. | Brad Manning不是孩子的生父 |
[12:42] | Looks like he’s been spending a lot of time and money fighting for a kid that’s not his. | 看来他在为一个不是他的孩子 打官司上花了不少时间和金钱 |
[12:58] | Hey, Brad, | 嗨Brad |
[12:59] | what about that restraining order ? | 把限制令忘之脑后了? |
[13:04] | I believe the distance… | 我记得距离 |
[13:07] | is about a hundred feet, isn’t it ? | 应该是100尺吧 不是么? |
[13:09] | I got a measuring tape in the car. | 我车里有卷尺 |
[13:11] | You’re welcome to use it. | 要用的话随你 |
[13:12] | Were you looking for trouble or just another chance to grab her ? | 你是在找麻烦还是找另一个机会 把她从学校掠走? |
[13:14] | I’m her father. | 我是她爸爸 |
[13:15] | Really ? | 真的? |
[13:17] | Hey, Brad, news flash: you’re not her father. | 嗨 Brad 新闻报道: 你不是她父亲 |
[13:20] | What are you talking about ? | 你说什么呢? |
[13:22] | I’ve got a DNA confirmation that says she’s not your biological daughter. | 我有DNA确认她不是你亲生女儿 |
[13:36] | Different state, same BS. | 不同的州 谎言依旧 |
[13:40] | That little girl belongs to me. | 那个孩子是我的 |
[13:43] | We shall see. | 以后自然见分晓 |
[13:56] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[13:58] | The defendant in your abuse case, Brad Manning, | 你案子里的被告Brad Manning |
[14:00] | was charged in Florida, right ? | 是在佛罗里达被指控的 对吧? |
[14:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:03] | So, why did you want me to run him out-of-state ? | 那为什么要查其它州的资料? |
[14:05] | Something he said to me. | 他说的一些东西 |
[14:09] | Well, I’m running him coast to coast. | 嗯 我现在从东到西都在查 |
[14:10] | His name is not showing up anywhere. | 哪里都没有他的名字 |
[14:12] | Okay | Okay, try the wife, please. |
[14:14] | Okay. | 请也查一查他太太 |
[14:17] | So, how’d it go ? | 怎么样? |
[14:18] | How did what go ? | 什么怎么样? |
[14:20] | That business with Ray’s file. | Ray的文件那件事 |
[14:24] | There’s nothing more to it, right ? | 再没什么了吧? |
[14:25] | Yeah, um, the file was fine. | 嗯 是呀 没什么问题 |
[14:30] | That’s good. | 那好 |
[14:35] | Wow. Cheri was no stranger to the system. | 喔Cheri可是记录上的常客 |
[14:39] | “Wire fraud, extortion, blackmail.” | 电话诈骗 敲诈 勒索 |
[14:42] | The Feds were putting a case together against her. | 联邦调查局正在给她立案 |
[14:45] | Victims in New York, Illinois, Arizona. | 受害者在纽约 伊利诺伊和亚里桑那 |
[14:48] | Wonder what she was selling. | 不知道她卖的是什么 |
[14:51] | The question is, what wasn’t she selling ? | 问题是 她什么不卖? |
[14:53] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[14:57] | She was running personal ads online, selling her photos. | 她在网上自贴广告 卖照片 |
[15:02] | Complaint says that she was making thousands of dollars scamming these men. | 投诉上面说她从这些男人手里 骗了成千上万的钱 |
[15:06] | “I am willing to meet in person for the right price.” | 倘若出价适当我愿意真人见面 |
[15:11] | More to her than meets the eye. | 不只只是看那么简单 |
[15:13] | You fooled me, Ms. Lyle. | Lyle女士 你骗过了我 |
[15:15] | You fooled a lot of people. | 你骗过了很多人 |
[15:16] | What do you mean ? | 什么意思? |
[15:18] | Do you care to explain ? | 介意解释一下么? |
[15:25] | I run an online business. | 我做一门网上生意 |
[15:27] | I sell photos and merchandise. | 卖照片和货品 |
[15:29] | It’s perfectly legal. | 绝对是合法的 |
[15:31] | Apparently, the Attorney General’s office doesn’t think so. | 很明显地方检察官那边可不这么想 |
[15:34] | You’re a scam artist. | 你是个欺诈专家 |
[15:36] | Those are business disputes. | 你这些只是对于我生意上质疑 |
[15:38] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[15:39] | So, you seek out these men and take their money. | 那么你找上这些男人 然后榨取他们的钱财 |
[15:41] | What does that make you ? | 你这算是什么? |
[15:43] | A survivor. | 生存之道 |
[15:44] | Look, I’ve been on my own since I was 15. | 我从15岁就自立了 |
[15:47] | I’ve done a lot of things that I’m not proud of. | 我做过很多我不引以为豪的事情 |
[15:51] | I don’t want Amy to ever go through that. | 我绝不希望Amy走和我相同的路 |
[15:53] | That’s no excuse for committing fraud. | 那不是犯罪的理由 |
[15:56] | That’s unproven. | 没有证据 |
[15:57] | For now. | 眼下没有 |
[15:59] | Well, until it is, I’ll do what I have to to protect my daughter. | 好啊 直到有了为止 我会尽我所能来保护我的女儿 |
[16:02] | So will we. | 我们也会的 |
[16:05] | Just about to call you. | 刚想给你打电话 |
[16:07] | Finished up the post on our falling guy. | 给那个跳楼的检验完了 |
[16:10] | What’d you get ? | 有什么结果? |
[16:11] | Small puncture wounds on his hands. | 手上有小小的伤痕 |
[16:14] | Now, they could have been from the struggle. | 可能是在挣扎时留下的 |
[16:16] | But look at this. | 但是看看这个 |
[16:18] | On his neck. | 在他的脖子上 |
[16:20] | The skin is discolored. | 皮肤的颜色变了 |
[16:22] | I sent the swab to Trace. | 我已经把样本送去微量分析实验室了 |
[16:25] | And there’s one other thing. | 噢 还有一件事 |
[16:27] | What ? | 什么? |
[16:28] | I found split ends. | 我发现有分叉 |
[16:30] | So, the guy doesn’t use conditioner. | 这家伙不用护发素 又怎样? |
[16:32] | Found them further south. | 在下面发现的 |
[16:34] | This ought to be good. | 是好事么 |
[16:36] | It’s anecdotal, | 是个逸闻 |
[16:37] | but I have seen a correlation between damaged pubic hair and sexual deviance. | 但是我注意到受损的阴毛和 性倾向反常之间有关系 |
[16:41] | Okay, so, what turned him on ? | Okay 那他到底‘喜欢’什么? |
[16:45] | That’s up to you to find out. | 那个是留待你来发现的 |
[16:50] | Lieutenant ? Lieutenant Caine ? | 中尉?Caine 中尉? |
[16:51] | Yeah ? | 嗯? |
[16:52] | Nicole Talcott from night shift. | 夜班的 |
[16:54] | I’m covering DNA for Valera. | 现在接替Valera检验DNA. |
[16:55] | Anyway, you’re not going to believe this. | 你肯定不信 |
[16:58] | Bill Keeler, your falling guy | Bill Keeler你那个跳楼摔死的 |
[16:59] | it turns out he’s a registered sex offender. | 调查显示他是一个在案的性犯罪者 |
[17:04] | But that’s not the best part. | 但是那还不是最精彩的 |
[17:05] | What is the best part ? | 那什么是最精彩的? |
[17:06] | Got a second case: child abuse. | 第二个案子:虐童案 |
[17:08] | Matched Keeler to blood found on the victim’s underwear. | Keeler的血和受害人内裤上的血迹吻合 |
[17:12] | Underwear. Amy Manning. | 内裤Amy Manning |
[17:15] | Yeah. How’d you know ? | 是呀 你怎么知道的? |
[17:20] | These cases are related. | 这两个案子有联系 |
[17:23] | Of course I knew him, Lieutenant. | 我当然认识他了中尉 |
[17:25] | Bill and I were dating. | Bill和我曾约会过 |
[17:27] | Who would want to kill him ? | 谁会想杀了他呢? |
[17:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | Everyone loved Bill. | 大家都很喜欢他 |
[17:33] | Amy’s going to be heartbroken. | Amy会心碎了的 |
[17:35] | Did you know | 你知不知道 |
[17:37] | that Bill was molesting Amy ? | Bill在对Amy进行性骚扰? |
[17:42] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[17:44] | So, you’re saying you didn’t know ? | 所以你是说你不知道 |
[17:46] | Well, of course not. | 当然不知道了 |
[17:47] | I would never put my daughter in that kind of jeopardy. | 我绝不会让我女儿收到这种伤害的 |
[17:52] | I’m not a monster, Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 我不是个怪物 |
[17:56] | Delko found these pictures on Bill Keeler’s hard drive. | Delko在Bill Keeler的硬盘上发现了这些照片 |
[18:00] | More personal ads. | 更多的个人广告 |
[18:04] | “More personal ads” ? | “更多的个人广告” ? |
[18:18] | “Instant family. | 速成家庭 |
[18:19] | “Package deal. | 装 |
[18:22] | “Two… for the price of one.” | 买一得二 |
[18:25] | That is not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[18:28] | What do I think ? | 我想什么了? |
[18:30] | You’re twisting it, | 你把事情扭曲了 |
[18:31] | making it dirty. | 弄得很龌龊 |
[18:33] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是诚实而已 |
[18:35] | You haven’t been honest with us yet. | 目前为止你并没有对我们诚实 |
[18:38] | Most women lie about the fact that they have a kid. | 大多数女人都会对她们 有孩子的事情说谎 |
[18:40] | Try not to scare the guys off. | 不想把那些男人吓坏了 |
[18:43] | I put it right out front. | 我则开诚布公 |
[18:45] | What you see is what you get. | 看到的是什么就是什么 |
[18:48] | What I see is a woman who’s selling her own child. | 我看到的是一个女人在卖自己的女儿 |
[18:54] | I don’t care what you people think. | 我才不在乎你们这些人怎样想呢 |
[18:57] | I love my daughter. | 我爱我的女儿 |
[19:01] | Calleigh, | |
[19:03] | we got a court order from Brad Manning’s defense attorney. | 我们已经从Brad Manning的辩护律师 那里拿到了法庭指令 |
[19:05] | Okay, Dad, I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好的 爸 我尽快赶来 |
[19:08] | Will you just sit tight ? | 你能安心坐着? |
[19:09] | Great. | 好的 |
[19:11] | They want his original vial of blood sent to a private lab. | 他们希望把他的血液原样品 送到一个非官方实验室去 |
[19:14] | Questioning our chain of custody. | 对我们在监护权案上的化验提出质疑 |
[19:16] | Can you take care of it, Ryan ? | Ryan 你能来办么? |
[19:18] | Uh, yeah, sure. What’s up ? | 呃 没问题 怎么了? |
[19:20] | Nothing. I just have to take care of something. | 没什么 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 我只是有点别的事要忙 |
[19:24] | All right, thank you very much. | 好啊 非常感谢 |
[19:25] | I will see you at court at 4:00. | 我们4点钟庭上见 |
[19:27] | 4 a clock. | 4点钟 |
[19:34] | Horatio | |
[19:36] | Yes, Alexx ? | 什么事 Alexx? |
[19:37] | I’ve got the findings on our falling guy. | 我在那个坠楼死者上有新发现 |
[19:39] | Thought you’d like to see them. | 我想你会感兴趣的 |
[19:43] | Streaks on the neck are hair dye, Alexx ? | 脖子上的痕迹是染发剂Alexx? |
[19:46] | Yeah. Hair dye gel. | 是的 染发胶 |
[19:47] | Acetic acid, methylparaben, yellow dye #3 | 乙酸 对羟基苯甲酸甲酯 黄色3号染发剂 |
[19:51] | stains skin brown. | 会将皮肤染成棕色 |
[19:53] | Probably transferred from the killer. | 可能是凶手手上带的 |
[19:58] | Seen that look before. | 这个表情我见过 |
[20:00] | Got a suspect ? | 有嫌疑人了? |
[20:02] | Yes. I spoke to him this morning. | 是的 我今天早上和他说过话 |
[20:04] | You Horatio Caine ? | 你是Horatio Caine ? |
[20:06] | Speaking. And you are… ? | 正是 你是……? |
[20:08] | Brad Manning. I got a case coming up in court today at 4:00. | Brad Manning我有个案子 今天下午4点上庭 |
[20:12] | Alexx, I’m beginning to get the picture of his day. | Alexx我开始明白他 这一天都做了些什么了 |
[20:16] | After he left me, | 他离开我之后 |
[20:17] | he went to see a man who he believed was molesting his child. | 他去见了一个他以为在骚扰 他孩子的男人 |
[20:27] | So, Brad was actually trying to protect her. | 其实Brad是在保护她 |
[20:31] | And I don’t think he’s done yet, Alexx. | 而且Alexx 我认为Brad还没干完呢 |
[20:33] | You think he’s after the ex-wife ? | 你认为他下一个目标是他前妻? |
[20:35] | He knows where she is, | 他知道她何时 |
[20:36] | and when she’ll be there. | 会出现在何地 |
[20:56] | – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[20:58] | I’ve got that sample for the custody hearing. | 我拿来了监护权听证会要用的 那个样本 |
[21:00] | How do you want to handle it ? | 你想拿它怎么样? |
[21:01] | What sample ? | 什么样本? |
[21:03] | The blood sample; I got it right here. | 血液样本 就在这儿 |
[21:06] | You took a biological out of the lab ? | 你将一样生化物品带出了实验室? |
[21:08] | It’s not even in a Kapak. | 甚至连密封袋都没有用 |
[21:10] | What ? | 什么? |
[21:12] | I just can’t believe that you’ve done that. | 我简直不能相信你做了这事 |
[21:15] | I got a court order, and I followed it. | 我有法院指令而我也照办了 |
[21:16] | What’s the problem ? | 有什么问题? |
[21:18] | You never bring blood to court. | 你从不拿着血液上庭 |
[21:19] | You violated protocol. | 你违反了条约 |
[21:21] | When I was in patrol, we did what we were told. | 我在当巡警的时候 就按指令办事 |
[21:23] | You are not in patrol anymore. | 你已经不再是刑警了 |
[21:25] | What you should have done | 你应该给州检察官打电话 |
[21:26] | is call the State Attorney and have him appeal the court order. | 然后让他将这份法庭指令上诉 |
[21:29] | Well you know, I could’ve used that advice, | 你知道这建议对我很有用 |
[21:31] | but you were off bailing out your dad again. | 但是你又离岗去保释你爸爸了 |
[21:48] | Amy, why don’t you go get yourself something to drink ? | Amy干吗不去给你自己买点喝的? |
[21:50] | I’ll meet you inside, okay ? | 我们里面见 好么? |
[22:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:20] | Hey, come here a minute. Hey. | 嗨 过来一下 嘿 |
[22:25] | All units, I’ve got a 315 in progress. | 全部单位注意 我这里有人违反限指令 情况发展中 |
[22:27] | Officer needs assistance. I’m at the Biscayne Courthouse on Flagler. | |
[22:32] | You remember me ? | |
[22:33] | No. | |
[22:35] | Sorry. | |
[22:36] | I got to go. | |
[22:37] | No, come here a minute. | |
[23:00] | Brad ! | |
[23:02] | Don’t do it. | |
[23:24] | Calleigh ! | |
[23:26] | Calleigh…? | |
[23:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:31] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[23:33] | I’m not hit. | 我没中枪 |
[23:42] | All right, twice in one day. What’s going on ? | 一天两次 这到底怎么回事? |
[23:45] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:46] | Okay, Mary Poppins, what’s the deal with the umbrella ? | 好啊 那伞是怎么回事? |
[23:48] | Not a cloud in the sky. | 一丝云彩都没有 |
[23:53] | Oh, you’re blocking the security camera, are you ? | 噢 是为了挡保安录像 是吧? |
[23:55] | All right. | 得了 |
[23:57] | Let’s take a little ride. | 和我坐车回警局 |
[24:19] | Don’t let her take my little girl. | 别让她带走我的女儿 |
[24:24] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[24:34] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[24:54] | God ! It hurts. | 啊 好疼 |
[24:56] | Get used to it. I’m going to have to extract that bullet for evidence. | 习惯一下吧 我要把子弹取出作为证物 |
[25:00] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[25:03] | My only concern is your daughter right now. Officer… | 我现在唯一担心的就是你的女儿 警官… |
[25:07] | Can you bring her to the hospital, please ? | 你能把她带去医院么? |
[25:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的女士 |
[25:12] | The little girl stays with us, you understand ? | 这孩子和我们在一起 明白了? |
[25:21] | You want me to place this child in protective care | 你希望我违背父母意愿 |
[25:25] | against the wishes of the parent ? | 把这个孩子交由儿童保护照顾 |
[25:27] | We believe that protection is warranted in this case. | 我们认为非采取保护不可 有授权许可 |
[25:30] | – Anything you’d like to share ? – The mother | – 有什么事也该让我知道的? – 孩子的母亲 |
[25:31] | is involved in pandering and using her child as bait. | 有拉皮条等行为 并用孩子做饵 |
[25:34] | You think, or you know ? | 是你猜测还是你确实知道? |
[25:36] | I need more time. | 我需要再多一点时间 |
[25:44] | This child has nowhere else to go. | 这孩子既然没有别的地方可去 |
[25:48] | I can hold her as long as her mother’s in the hospital. | 那我可以留她到她母亲出院 |
[25:51] | After that, | 在这之后 |
[25:52] | Mom has a right to custody. | 她母亲有监护权 |
[25:53] | Understood. And appreciated. | 理解加感激 |
[25:57] | Low five. Ready ? | 击掌 准备好了? |
[25:59] | Here it comes. | 来咯 |
[26:03] | Ran into you this morning, literally. | 我今天早上撞到你 根本上也是 |
[26:06] | Then you show up at our little shoot-out | 然后你又在我们的枪击一幕出现 |
[26:09] | with this. | 带着这个 |
[26:12] | I have a skin condition. | 我的皮肤有病 |
[26:15] | Sun’s harmful. | 日光对我有害 |
[26:16] | So is video surveillance when you’re trying to kill someone. | 你要杀人时监控电视也同样有害 |
[26:19] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[26:20] | I was just standing there. | 我可只是站在那里 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | |
[26:24] | Eyewitness accounts aren’t as reliable as a security camera. Now you were there. | 目击证人通常没有监控电视可信度高 你在那里 |
[26:28] | Your job was to obstruct the view. | 目的就是要阻碍视听 |
[26:31] | – Hey, come here a minute. – Sorry. | – 嗨 过来一下 – 对不起 |
[26:33] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:34] | No. | 别走 |
[26:38] | And, Don, that sounds like conspiracy to me. | Don 这在我看可是有阴谋的 |
[26:41] | Now I can make this day very long day for you. | 我可以让你今天过得非常漫长 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:50] | I picked up this guy at the airport. | 我在机场接了这么个人 |
[26:53] | Said he didn’t drive. | 说他不会开车 |
[26:55] | Wanted me to take him around all day. | 让我一整天开车带着他转 |
[26:58] | Paid cash. | 付的现钞 |
[26:59] | Told me where to go, | 告诉我到哪去 |
[27:01] | what to do. | 做什么事 |
[27:07] | Is that him ? | 是他么? |
[27:11] | No. | 不是 |
[27:12] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[27:14] | Sit tight, Don. | 坐好了Don |
[27:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:21] | Dade Memorial pulled a round out of Mom. | 医院那边从母亲身上取出一个弹头 |
[27:24] | Patrol ran it over here. | 巡警他们送过来了 |
[27:25] | It’s a.45. | 是个点45 |
[27:27] | That’s weird. Brad fired a.38. | 这就怪了 Brad打的是点38 |
[27:31] | Horatio carries a nine-mil, department-issue. | Horatio拿的是部门发的9毫米 |
[27:33] | Yeah, but he only fired once. | 是呀 但是他只打过一发 |
[27:35] | Alexx pulled his round out of Brad’s chest. | Alexx从Brad胸口取出来的弹头 |
[27:38] | What about the umbrella man ? | 那个拿雨伞的男人呢? |
[27:39] | Tripp had him the whole time. | Tripp探员一直和他在一起 |
[27:41] | So if Brad didn’t shoot Cheri, who did ? | 所以如果Brad没有开枪射 Cheri谁开了? |
[27:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:49] | If you’re here about the courthouse security camera, there’s nothing. | 如果你是来看法庭的监控录像的 那可是什么都没有 |
[27:52] | What about the news cameras ? | 新闻摄像呢? |
[27:54] | WFOR was out there. | 电视台在那边 |
[27:56] | Their raw footage just came in. | |
[27:57] | Let’s take a look. | 他们的录像带才刚到 看看吧 |
[28:00] | … an accusation the defense vehemently denies. | … 一个被告极力反对的指控 |
[28:03] | Closing arguments are scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. | 结案陈词定于周一早8点 |
[28:07] | Good. I think was good. | 挺好的 我觉得不错 |
[28:08] | Do you think we should… | 你觉得我应该… |
[28:14] | They didn’t get it on video. | 他们没拍到 |
[28:16] | It doesn’t matter. We just need the sound anyway. | 没关系 反正我们也只需要声音 |
[28:18] | Will you back it up and play it again slower. | 你能不能倒回去慢一点再放一次? |
[28:30] | There it is, three shots. | 就在那儿 有三枪 |
[28:32] | Can we do it again ? And will you give me an audiogram of it. | 能不能在来一次? 同时给我声谱分析 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[28:42] | See, there’s a small spike after the second shot. | |
[28:44] | Bullet hitting something ? | 瞧 在第二枪之后有个小的起伏 子弹打中什么了? |
[28:46] | Or the sound hitting something. | 或是声音打中什么 |
[28:48] | An echo maybe ? | 也许是回音? |
[28:49] | I don’t know. Shots one and three didn’t have it. | 我不知道 第一枪和第三枪都没有 |
[28:52] | Tyler, will you download this onto my laptop ? | Tyler你能把这个下载到我的 手提电脑上么? |
[28:54] | I’m going to take this show on the road. | 我要实地演习 |
[29:12] | Are you sure this is a WFOR microphone ? | 你确定这是电视台用的那个麦克风 |
[29:14] | I want to make sure it has the same sensitivity. | 我想确定其敏感度是一样的 |
[29:16] | Well, they let me pull it right out of their van. | 他们让我直接从车里拿出来的 |
[29:19] | According to the video, you’re standing where the news lady was. | 根据录像 你现在正站在女播音员的位置上 |
[29:23] | Horatio was standing approximately here, | Horatio大约站在那 |
[29:25] | facing northwest when he discharged his weapon. | 开枪时面冲西北 |
[29:29] | Brad fired his.38 from where you’re standing. | Brad 从现在你站的位置开的火 |
[29:32] | Let’s light’em up. | 来吧开火试试 |
[29:35] | Fire in the hole ! | 开枪 |
[29:52] | Shots from Horatio and Brad’s position didn’t leave an echo stamp. | 从Horatio和Brad位置开的枪没有 回音特征 |
[29:56] | So the mystery shooter provided the echo. | 所以是神秘强手那一枪有回音 |
[30:00] | Find the echo, find the shooter’s position. | 找到回音 就找到那个枪手的位置 |
[30:42] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[30:45] | It’s might explain why Cheri survived. It’s a tough shot from this distance. | 这可能是Cheri活下来的原因 这么远很难射 |
[30:51] | I’ve got something. | 我这里有点东西 |
[30:56] | It’s newspaper. | 是报纸 |
[30:58] | Looks like it’s charred. | 看起来是烧黑了的 |
[31:06] | Explains why nobody saw him. | 难怪没有人看见他 |
[31:08] | Unfortunately, anyone with spare change can buy a newspaper. | 很不幸的是 任何有零钱的人都可能会买份报纸 |
[31:11] | It’s a little bit of a reach. | 很难查到线索 |
[31:13] | Maybe. | 没准 |
[31:15] | Maybe not. | 没准不是 |
[31:56] | Mass spec found carbon black, microcrystalline. | 物质分析查出炭黑微晶体 |
[32:00] | I’m not surprised. It’s newspaper ink. | 这不奇怪 是新闻油墨 |
[32:04] | Hey, wait a minute. What is this, soy ink ? | 呃 等一等 这是什么 大豆制油墨? |
[32:06] | Commercial printers in the Northeast are just starting to use it. | 东南面的商业印刷商刚刚开始启用的 |
[32:08] | It’s, uh, cheaper. It’s better for the environment. | 这个更经济 也对环境好些 |
[32:10] | Okay, so our newspaper was bought by someone in the Northeast. | 好 那么我们的报纸 是一个在东南面的人带过来的 |
[32:14] | Unfortunately, that doesn’t narrow it down that much. | 很遗憾的是 这也没有把范围缩小多少 |
[32:16] | Tripp said umbrella man’s passenger didn’t drive. It sounds like a New Yorker to me. | Tripp说拿雨伞的人的乘客不会开车 听起来像是纽约来的 |
[32:20] | A New Yorker with motive. | 有动机的纽约来客 |
[32:22] | Vincent Lesca. He’s from Brooklyn. | 纽约布鲁克琳来的 |
[32:23] | He was one of the victims in Cheri Lyle’s federal fraud case. | 他是Cheri Lyle’s 联邦诈骗案 的受害者之一 |
[32:26] | How much did she take him for ? | 她从他身上榨了多少? |
[32:28] | $50,000. I think it’s certainly enough to make him want to kill her. | 5万美元 足够他起杀心了 |
[32:31] | What are the odds that two men would attempt to kill the same woman | 两个男人想杀同一个女人 的机率有多大? |
[32:35] | on the same day ? | 在同一天? |
[32:37] | Gosh, I would say, judging from her Web site, | 噢天 从她的网站上看 |
[32:38] | it could be as many as a hundred men. | 我得说能有一百个 |
[32:40] | Okay, so where… | 好 那么…. |
[32:43] | is Vincent ? | Vincent 在哪? |
[32:46] | Picked up Vincent here at the Shore Club. Says he’s on vacation. | 在这的海滩俱乐部找到了Vincent 他说他在度假 |
[32:49] | Was nowhere near the courthouse. | 从没去过法院 |
[32:51] | It’s not exactly in the tourist books. | 那个旅游书上又没写 |
[32:54] | No, it’s not, but Cheri Lyle was there today. | 是没写 但是Cheri Lyle今天在那 |
[32:57] | You remember Cheri, don’t you, Vincent ? | Vincent你还记得Cheri吧? |
[32:58] | Took you for 50 grand back in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克琳骗了你5万块 |
[33:00] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[33:02] | Yours is about to get smaller. | 你的好像会变得更小 |
[33:05] | Someone took a shot at her. | 今天有人给了她一枪 |
[33:07] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这我可一点也不知道 |
[33:09] | Yeah, well, your driver says different. | 是呀 但是你的司机可不这样说 |
[33:11] | He ID’d you on the way in. | 他一进门就指证是你了 |
[33:14] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[33:16] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[33:17] | We’ll do the talking for you. | 我们来说 |
[33:19] | I’m going to get this swab to DNA. | 我要拿这个样本去化验DNA |
[33:26] | Hey, come here. | 嗨 来一下 |
[33:28] | Hey, have you seen Calleigh ? | 你有见到Calleigh么? |
[33:31] | No. What’s up ? | 没有 怎么了? |
[33:32] | Well, just found something interesting. | 有些很有趣的发现 |
[33:35] | Take a look. | 过来看 |
[33:39] | What do you see ? | 你看到什么? |
[33:41] | Horatio fired first. | Horatio开的第一枪 |
[33:42] | Echo recognition tells us the second shot was Vincent. | 由回声识别得知 第二个开枪的是Vincent. |
[33:46] | Brad was third. | Brad是第三个 |
[33:47] | He squeezed off a round as he went down. | 在他临倒下的时候开的枪 |
[33:49] | But what do you hear ? | 但是你听到什么? |
[33:54] | Same three shots. | 就是三枪呀 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but listen to the first two. | 是 但是听前两枪 |
[33:58] | Almost on top of each other. | 声音几乎重叠 |
[34:02] | What are you getting at, Tyler ? | Tyler你到底发现了什么? |
[34:04] | Second shot came only.15 seconds after the first. | 第二声枪响离第一声仅是0.15秒 |
[34:09] | World-class sprinters don’t get off the blocks that fast. | 世界级短跑运动员起跑也没有那样快 |
[34:12] | There wasn’t enough time for Vincent to react to Horatio’s shot. | Vincent根本没有足够时间对 Horatio开的那枪作出反应 |
[34:15] | Which means he couldn’t have known | 也就是说他根本就不知道 |
[34:17] | that Brad was going to get hit first and go down. | Brad会先中枪倒下 |
[34:19] | Vincent Lesca wasn’t trying to shoot Cheri. | Vincent Lesca 不是要开枪打Cheri |
[34:21] | He was trying to hit Brad. | 他是要打Brad |
[34:37] | Question is, why ? | 问题是 为什么? |
[34:40] | Maybe somebody put him up to it. | 可能是有人要他这样干的 |
[34:43] | Look, I’m the one that got shot. I gave my statement. | 中枪的可是我 我也做过供了 |
[34:46] | What more do you need from me ? | 你们还想要我说些什么? |
[34:47] | The bullet in your shoulder came from a third shooter, Ms. Lyle. | Lyle女士 你肩上的子弹 是第三个人开枪造成的 |
[34:51] | And we have him in custody. | 他目前已被我们拘留 |
[34:53] | Oh. But I thought it was my ex-husband… | 噢 |
[34:56] | He came right at me. He had a gun. | 我以为是我前夫 |
[35:04] | Hey. | 他直着冲我走过来 手里有把枪 嗨 |
[35:05] | Uh… | 呃… |
[35:07] | I was just getting some clarification from Ms. Lyle about the… | 我正在和Lyle女士谈枪手 … |
[35:10] | Tyler already got me up to speed. | Tyler 已经和我说过了 |
[35:11] | I think I can handle it from here, Ryan. | 我想我能从这里接手了Ryan |
[35:15] | Do you recognize this man, Ms. Lyle ? | Lyle女士 你认得这个人么? |
[35:19] | Brooklyn Vinnie. | 布鲁克琳的Vinnie. |
[35:21] | I always wondered if he’d show up again. | 我时常琢磨他什么时候还会露面呢 |
[35:23] | You must be good. | 你挺行呀 |
[35:25] | He came all the way down from New York to help you murder your ex. | 他从纽约一路赶过来帮你杀你前夫 |
[35:30] | What ? | 什么? |
[35:31] | Vincent’s bullet was meant for Brad, | Vincent那一枪是瞄Brad的 |
[35:33] | and I think you arranged it to guarantee custody of your daughter. | 我想是你如此安排的 以确保得到你女儿的监护权 |
[35:36] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是谋杀犯 |
[35:38] | And you have no proof. | 况且你也没有证据 |
[35:40] | I’m a mother. | 我是个母亲 |
[35:41] | Actually, we have no proof of that either. | 事实上 那个我们也没有证据 |
[35:46] | Unless you have something to back up these accusations, | 除非你能有什么支持你指控的证据 |
[35:49] | I’m going to walk out of here. | 我还是照样来去自如 |
[36:11] | That woman is bad news, and she’s gonna get custody | 这个女人麻烦得很 而且她还将获得 |
[36:14] | of that little girl. | 那女孩的监护权 |
[36:14] | Not if we can help it. | 如果我们能帮上忙 就得不到 |
[36:16] | How do you want to do it ? | 你想怎么办? |
[36:18] | You need to call in a favor. | 你需要找人帮个忙 |
[36:31] | Uh, hey. | 呃 嗨 |
[36:33] | Hey, Ryan. You remember my dad. | 嗨Ryan 还记得我爸爸么? |
[36:34] | I sure do. | 当然 |
[36:36] | It’s good to see you, Mr. Duquesne. | Duquesne先生 很高兴见到你 |
[36:37] | Ah, same, Ryan. | 啊Ryan 我也是 |
[36:44] | How are things these days ? | 最近怎么样? |
[36:47] | Well… | 嗯… |
[36:48] | if you’re referring to my DUI, | 你要是说我酒后驾车那事 |
[36:50] | I don’t know what I would do without Calleigh. | 没了Calleigh我可真不知道该怎么办 |
[36:55] | Uh, you know, I have something you should look at. | 呃 我这有点东西 你该看看 |
[36:58] | Okay, in a minute. | 好 马上 |
[37:00] | Are you set ? | 你好了么? |
[37:01] | Can you put the wheels in motion ? | 可以开车了? |
[37:02] | Yep, yep. We’ll talk soon. | 是的 是的 我们再谈 |
[37:04] | – Okay. – Bye. | – 好的 – 再见 |
[37:10] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[37:11] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:15] | About the interview, I left you a message. | 关于面谈那件事 我给你留了口信 |
[37:17] | I didn’t get it, and you should’ve waited. | 我没收到而且你该等一等 |
[37:20] | – Okay, what I wanted… – I know what you wanted. | – 是 我想的是… – 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[38:03] | What is this ? | 这是什么? |
[38:04] | What am I looking at here ? | 我看的是什么? |
[38:06] | You’re looking at your daughter’s DNA. | 你看的是你女儿的DNA |
[38:09] | You’re Amy Manning’s biological father. | 你是Amy Manning的生父 |
[38:18] | When I saw that Web site, | 当我看到那个网站的时候 |
[38:20] | it was like looking in a mirror. There was no doubt at all. | 就好像照镜子一样 毫无疑问 |
[38:24] | She was mine. | 她是我的 |
[38:26] | Legally, | 法律上说 |
[38:28] | she was Brad Manning’s daughter. | 她是 Brad Manning的女儿 |
[38:29] | He’s connected by a piece of paper. I’m her blood. | 和他的关系仅是一张纸 和我可是血脉 |
[38:32] | So, what, you thought by | 那又怎么样 你以为把他除掉了 |
[38:33] | getting him out of the way, you’d step in and be Daddy ? | 你就能取而代之当父亲? |
[38:36] | I always wanted a family. | 我总希望有个家庭 |
[38:38] | And there it was. | 然后 这就是了 |
[38:40] | And I could’ve made it work. | 而且我能让这个家美满 |
[38:42] | Well, you could have made it work | 嗯 你曾经可以让这个家美满 |
[38:43] | if you had done it the right way. | 如果你选择正确的处理方式的话 |
[38:45] | You mean, uh, | 你的意思是 |
[38:45] | let the legal system run its course ? | 让法律执行它那一套? |
[38:48] | Come on, that’s a battle I’d lose, and you know it. | 得了吧 这么来我一定输 你知道的 |
[38:51] | I know this. | 我只知道 |
[38:53] | With an attempted murder charge, It’s all gone, Vinnie. | 带着企图谋杀的罪名 这一切全没了Vinnie |
[38:58] | It’s all gone. | 全没了 |
[39:03] | Horatio. | |
[39:04] | Uh-huh ? | 什么事? |
[39:05] | Amy’s missing. | Amy失踪了 |
[39:06] | What ? | 什么? |
[39:12] | Her mom showed up at DCS. The little girl ran out the back. | 她妈妈去儿童保护中心找她 女孩从后面跑了 |
[39:15] | Counselor found an open window. | 律师 找到一扇开着的窗户 |
[39:17] | She’s running from her mother, Frank. | Frank她在躲她妈妈 |
[39:18] | Let’s put out a BOLO. | 发寻人启示吧 |
[39:20] | I’m on it. We got cars at the school. | 正在办 已经派了车看着学校 |
[39:21] | We’re canvassing all the bus stations | 在从这里到Broward |
[39:23] | between here and Broward. | 所有的公共汽车站张贴寻人启事 |
[39:24] | If she found transportation, she could be anywhere. | 如果她搭上车 她在哪里都有可能 |
[39:26] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[39:30] | That looks like a good book. | 那个看起来是本挺好看的书 |
[39:31] | It’s about a talking cat. Have you read it ? | 是一只会说话的猫 你读过么? |
[39:37] | Frank, she’ll go where she feels safe. | Frank 她会去她觉得安全的地方 |
[40:07] | You already know how it ends. | 你已经知道结尾了 |
[40:09] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[40:11] | but it’s still good. | 但是仍旧很好看 |
[40:18] | Amy, your mom came looking for you, | Amy你妈妈来找过你 |
[40:21] | but nobody could find you. | 但是没人能找到你 |
[40:23] | I didn’t want to go with her. | 我并不想和她走 |
[40:27] | I can’t be nice to her boyfriends anymore. | 我不能再对她的那些男朋友好了 |
[40:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:35] | Is that why your dad | 那是不是就是 |
[40:38] | took you from school ? Was that the secret ? | 你爸爸把你从学校接走的原因 就是你们的秘密 是么? |
[40:43] | He was going to take me away. | 他要把我带走 |
[40:46] | Somewhere they couldn’t hurt me. | 带到一个他们不能伤害我的地方 |
[40:49] | Well, he got his wishes… | 嗯 他的心愿了了… |
[40:52] | because no one will ever hurt you again. | 因为再也不会有人伤害你了 |
[40:55] | Okay ? | 好么? |
[41:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:03] | Thank you for finding Amy. | 谢谢你找到了Amy |
[41:05] | I can’t believe DCS. | 我信不过儿童保护中心 |
[41:06] | They just let her walk right out from under their noses. | 他们竟然让她从眼皮底下跑丢了 |
[41:12] | So where is she ? | 她现在在哪? |
[41:12] | I can assure you she’s in excellent hands, Ms. Lyle. | Lyle女士 我可以保证你她被照顾得很好 |
[41:15] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[41:17] | Ms. Lyle, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to direct | Lyle女士 我很抱歉 |
[41:19] | all your questions to Amy’s attorney. | 请将你所有的问题 提向Amy的律师 |
[41:23] | What are you talking about ? | 你说什么? |
[41:24] | Ms. Lyle, | Lyle女士 |
[41:25] | Kenwall Duquesne. | 这是Kenwall Duquesne |
[41:27] | Mr. Duquesne will represent Amy in all matters pertaining to child custody. | Duquesne先生将会于 所有监护权有关事宜上代表Amy |
[41:32] | A lawyer ? She’s eight years old. | 律师?她才8岁 |
[41:34] | The Department of Child Services has been provided sufficient | Caine中尉已经提供了足够的材料给 |
[41:37] | evidence by Lieutenant Caine to file a dependency action. | 儿童保护中心去立一个 不良对待儿童的案子 |
[41:40] | No, she is my daughter. | 不 她是我女儿 |
[41:42] | The DCS feels that she should become a ward of the state. | 儿童保护中心认为她应当由 法院监护 |
[41:45] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[41:47] | I’m afraid we can. | 很遗憾 我们可以 |
[41:48] | Judge signed off on the petition. | 法官已经在诉状上面签字了 |
[41:52] | Oh, this is not over. | 噢 这可没完呢 |
[41:53] | It is over, Ms. Lyle. You’re under arrest for trafficking | 都结束了Lyle女士你因进行非法交易 |
[41:57] | and child endangerment. | 和危害儿童罪而被捕 |
[41:59] | Right, counselor ? | 是吧 律师? |
[42:01] | That’s right, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[42:03] | Take care. | 多保重 |
[42:28] | I didn’t know about your, your dad | 我不知道你爸 |
[42:31] | and, uh, what you were trying to do. | 和你们的主意 |
[42:37] | You know, I’ve learned in this business, | 你知道 我在这一行里学到 |
[42:40] | just because you know one thing about a person | 仅仅因为你了解这个人一点 |
[42:42] | doesn’t mean you know everything about him. | 并不代表你了解他的全部 |
[43:09] | You lost your place. | 你夹的那页没了 |
[43:11] | I can find it. | 我能找到 |
[43:30] | Yeah, you can. | 是的 |
[43:33] | www.forom.com | 你能 |