时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey ! | 嗨 ! |
[00:18] | Get away from my boat, thief ! | 快离开那船, 你这个小偷 ! |
[00:26] | – You’re not gonna do this. – This is only the beginning. | – 别这样干. |
[00:38] | Alexx. | – 这只是刚开始而已. |
[00:39] | Anterior shot to the head. He was gone before he dropped. | 子弹从前面射入头部. 他还没有掉下去就死了. |
[00:42] | No mystery who the shooter was. | 凶手看来已经知道了. |
[00:44] | He called it in. Jason Whitley. | 一个叫Jason Whitley自己来自首了. |
[00:46] | Rents a house here. | 他在这里租了房子. |
[00:47] | He said that the victim was trying to steal his yacht. | 他说死者想要偷他的游艇. |
[00:51] | Did Mr. Whitley mention this tool bag ? | Whitley先生有没有说起这个工作包? |
[00:53] | Yeah, victim had one. | 是的,他说死者有一个. |
[00:55] | That’s why he thought he was a pro. | 这正是为什么他认为他是个惯偷. |
[00:56] | Why would a pro | 为什么一个惯偷 |
[00:58] | bring a padlock to a theft ? | 带着把挂锁来行窃呢 ? |
[01:01] | He’s dead, isn’t he ? | 他已经死了,不是吗 ? |
[01:03] | I’m afraid so. Mr. Whitley, have you | 恐怕是死了. Whitley先生, |
[01:05] | had trouble making your yacht payments ? | 你买游艇有没有什么经济上的困难吗 ? |
[01:07] | What ? | 什么 ? |
[01:09] | I-I don’t see what that has to do with anything. | 我不认为这是事会和什么有关系. |
[01:11] | Your intruder… | 这个小偷… |
[01:12] | is actually a repo man. | 是个讨债的. |
[01:14] | And the repo agents have to ID themselves. | 讨债的人有身份证明. |
[01:16] | So you’re saying that they didn’t come to your house first ? | 那么你是说他不是先到你的房间去的 ? |
[01:19] | Yeah, he came. Busted my window, | 是的,他来了以后打破了窗户, |
[01:21] | broke in, took my keys. | 进来拿走了我的钥匙. |
[01:22] | Why didn’t you call the police ? | 你为什么没报警 ? |
[01:24] | He was stealing my yacht. | 他想偷走我的游艇. |
[01:26] | When I told him to get off, he shot at me. | 我叫他走开他却向我开枪. |
[01:27] | He had a gun ? | 他带有枪? |
[01:32] | I’m the victim here. | 我才是这里的受害者. |
[01:36] | Eric. | |
[01:37] | Got something on the ignition key. | 钥匙上有什么发现吗. |
[01:43] | It’s definitely foreign. I’ll get it to Trace. | 这不是原配的钥匙. 我鉴定看看. |
[01:45] | Have we located the victim’s firearm ? | 你们找到死者的枪没有 ? |
[01:47] | Oh, I don’t know. I searched every inch of this puppy. | 哦,不知道,我找遍了这里了. |
[01:49] | Haven’t found anything. | 什么也没找到. |
[01:51] | Maybe it went in the water. | 可能掉到水里去了. |
[01:52] | You know what that means. | 你知道该怎么做了. |
[01:53] | I already called the Coast Guard and told them | 我已经给海岸警卫队打过电话了 |
[01:55] | to lock up this section of the canal… | 叫他们封锁这段区域… |
[01:57] | till I find it. | 直到我把它找到为止. |
[01:58] | Alexx. | |
[01:59] | Does the repo man have an ID ? | 这个家伙有身份证吗? |
[02:01] | No. | 没有. |
[02:03] | But take a look at this, Horatio. | 但是Horatio,你过来看看这. |
[02:11] | Wait a second. This is a writ of entry. | 等等. 这可是上游艇的证明. |
[02:13] | This man… is a revenue officer. | 这男的是个税务人员. |
[02:16] | You mean IRS ? | 你是说美国国税局 ? |
[02:17] | So that makes this a seizure kit | 这就是说这是个包是假的 |
[02:20] | and Mr. Whitley | 还有Whitley |
[02:21] | a liar. | 说谎了. |
[02:29] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 19 – Sex And Taxes | |
[02:37] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:40] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Checkdatas Seth Cohen and Roger222 | |
[02:44] | Correction: Cordesh | |
[02:58] | www.forom.com | |
[03:19] | Oh, man, this hurts. | 哦,天,好疼啊. |
[03:22] | Never been shot before. | 我从来没有受过枪伤. |
[03:23] | Yeah, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 是的,我刚要和你谈谈这个. |
[03:26] | Turns out that your repo man | 你这个讨债的人 |
[03:29] | is actually an IRS agent. | 事实上是美国国家税务局的. |
[03:32] | So ? | 那怎样 ? |
[03:35] | So… | 也就是说… |
[03:37] | they’re not allowed to carry guns. | 他们是不允许带枪的. |
[03:41] | What are you trying to say ? | 你想说什么 ? |
[03:42] | Maybe you shot yourself. | 也许是你自己开枪射自己的. |
[03:47] | Why don’t you | 那你为什么不来 |
[03:48] | test my hands for powder, or whatever it is you do ? | 检查一下我的手看看有没有弹药粉, 或者不管你干了些什么 ? |
[03:51] | That washes off. | 你已经把痕迹抹掉了. |
[03:53] | Look, I got the proof right here. | 看这里,我有证据. |
[03:56] | That… | 对这个… |
[03:58] | makes two of us. | 我们两有不同的看法. |
[04:08] | I heard you’ve got a bullet for me. | 听说你这里有子弹给我. |
[04:11] | Tax refund. | 要归还的. |
[04:16] | Hey, Alexx, may I see your magnifier ? | 嗨, Alexx, 能借用你的放大镜吗 ? |
[04:18] | Sure. | 当然. |
[04:23] | There’s a pattern imbedded in the lead. | 子弹表面前人了东西. |
[04:25] | From what ? | 怎么来的东西 ? |
[04:27] | Velocity of the bullet makes the lead malleable. | 速度使子弹表面变软了. |
[04:30] | This bullet went through clothing. | 子弹先穿过衣服. |
[04:32] | I’ll do some more digging. | 我再仔细看看. |
[04:34] | Are those our vic’s clothes ? | 这是死者的衣服吗 ? |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[04:40] | There’s something in the wound track. | 伤口上有些东西. |
[04:46] | Some kind of fabric. | 是布料的东西. |
[04:56] | Found a bullet hole in the sleeve. | 衣袖上有个子弹孔. |
[04:59] | Our vic’s hands were in front of his face. | 死者用手挡在脸前. |
[05:08] | Well, that puts our victim in a | 哇哦,这就是说 |
[05:09] | defensive position. | 死者是处在防守的一方. |
[05:12] | Unless he was reaching for his gun. | 除非他是正在掏出他的枪. |
[05:16] | Like the suspect said. | 就像嫌疑人说的那样. |
[05:20] | Got ourselves a mystery. | 把我们弄糊涂了. |
[05:29] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine长官. |
[05:30] | Yes. | |
[05:31] | Melissa Boone, IRS. | Melissa Boone, 美国国税局. |
[05:32] | You called about Kevin Renfro ? | 你是说 Kevin Renfro ? |
[05:34] | Yes, I did. I understand that he worked for you. | 是的,我知道他在你手下干. |
[05:38] | Brought his client list. | 他客户的名单. |
[05:39] | Your suspect, Jason Whitley, is in it. | 你们的嫌疑犯Jason Whitley也在名单上. |
[05:41] | He owes $60,000 in back taxes. | 他欠了六万美金的退缴税. |
[05:43] | $60,000? That’s quiet a big number, isn’t it ? | 六万?不小的数目,对吧? |
[05:45] | Yeah. He’s also a PDT. | 是的,他是个 PDT. |
[05:50] | A potentially dangerous taxpayer ? | 一个潜在的难缠的纳税人 ? |
[05:53] | He threatened to kill Officer Renfro last month | 他上周扬言要杀掉 |
[05:55] | in Saint Augustine. | 在Saint Augustine的Renfro. |
[05:58] | Hmm, that qualifies, doesn’t it ? | 这些信息很不赖,不是吗 ? |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[06:01] | Any time. | 随时乐意帮忙. |
[06:05] | It’s a figure of speech. | 这些只是些掩饰的话. |
[06:07] | But you did shoot and kill him. | 但是你确实开枪并杀了他. |
[06:09] | Look, he tried to take my boat down in Augustine. | 在 Augustine他想要把我的船带走. |
[06:12] | All right ? I told him | 好吧,我告诉过他 |
[06:13] | I’d try work out a payment plan until he had a writ. | 在他得到封锁我财产的证明前, 我正在努力弄到钱给他. |
[06:16] | Until then, “Go to hell.” | 但是我还没弄到,他就对我说:见鬼去吧 |
[06:17] | Then you brought your boat to Miami ? | 然后你买了船来到迈阿密? |
[06:19] | – Is that it ? – And you laid in wait. | -是这样吗 ? – 然后你就在这里等他来. |
[06:23] | I didn’t recognize him, | 我没认出是他, |
[06:24] | all right ? He looked like a thug. | 好吧 ? 他看起来像个暴徒. |
[06:26] | He was an unarmed man. | 他没有带武器. |
[06:28] | God as my witness, | 上帝可以作证, |
[06:29] | that man tried to kill me. | 那个家伙想杀我. |
[06:31] | He had a gun. | 他有枪. |
[06:33] | I’m telling you, he shot me. | 我和你说过,他朝我开枪. |
[06:56] | – Found a gun. – What caliber ? | – 找到了支枪. – 口径多少 ? |
[06:59] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧. |
[07:02] | – What kind of gun is this ? – It’s a key gun. | – 这是哪门子枪啊? – 这是开锁枪. |
[07:04] | It’s used to make keys on the fly. | 用来快捷做钥匙的. |
[07:07] | Get away from my boat, thief ! | 离开我的船,小偷! |
[07:16] | Explains the shavings I found. | 这就解释了我发现的那些碎屑. |
[07:18] | Later. | 待会见. |
[07:19] | Where you going ? | 你去哪 ? |
[07:20] | Find Horatio. | 去找Horatio. |
[07:21] | – You’re not going to wait for me ? – Well, he wanted our findings ASAP. | – 你难道不等等我吗 ? – 不了,他要就快看到我们的发现. |
[07:26] | Hey, I found those findings. | 嗨,是我找到的. |
[07:33] | Nice work, Mr. Wolfe. | 干得不错 Wolfe先生. |
[07:36] | I’d like to see your injury again, please ? | 麻烦让我再看看你的伤口? |
[07:46] | That, Mr. Whitley, is a close-proximity burn. | Whitley先生, 这是个很近距离的枪伤. |
[07:50] | What ? | 什么? |
[07:51] | What that means is the weapon was held against your leg | 我是说枪口离你的腿很近 |
[07:53] | when it was discharged. It also means that you did | 也就是说 |
[07:56] | shoot yourself. | 确实是你射了你自己. |
[08:02] | You tried to frame a man for doing his job. | 你想要陷害一个履行公务的人. |
[08:05] | This is only the beginning. | 这只是刚开始而已. |
[08:06] | I’ve got this key gun, | 我有这个万能钥匙枪, |
[08:08] | and I can make a key to everything you own | 我能打开你所有的东西 |
[08:10] | and seize it. | 然后把它查封了. |
[08:18] | He was taking my life, | 他想要我的命, |
[08:21] | piece | 一点 |
[08:23] | by piece. | 一点地. |
[08:27] | Jason… | |
[08:29] | you should have just paid your taxes. | 你缴税就没事了的. |
[08:31] | Yes, Frank. | 是的, Frank. |
[08:33] | Take him in. | 带他进来. |
[08:39] | Two bullets to the chest. | 两颗子弹射入胸口. |
[08:43] | Our victim is Revenue Officer Simon Bremmer. | 受害者Simon Bremmer也是一个税收人员. |
[08:46] | That’s two in one day, Frank. | 一天两个,Frank. |
[08:49] | IRS agent. | 美国国家税务局的人员. |
[08:51] | That’s correct. | 是的. |
[08:53] | Think there’s any connection ? | 两个案子有联系吗? |
[08:56] | It’s tax season. | 这是个税收的季节. |
[09:13] | There’s a lot of blood. | 流了很多血. |
[09:14] | Two holes in the chest’ll do that to you. | 你胸口上有两个孔的话,你也一样. |
[09:16] | ME said one of ’em was a through-and-through. | 有一个子弹穿过了身体. |
[09:21] | Come here and look at this. | 过来看这个. |
[09:28] | That’s half a blood drop. | 半滴血. |
[09:30] | He can’t physically have half a blood drop. | 按道理他是不可能只流半滴的. |
[09:32] | – Defies the laws of gravity. – Something was taken from here. | – 由于重力. – 有些东西被拿走了. |
[09:42] | Whatever it is… | 不管什么被拿走了… |
[09:44] | might be a motive. | 可能就是杀人动机. |
[09:46] | Could be incidental. Crime isn’t always predictable. | 也可能是不在计划内的. 犯罪并不总是可以预测的. |
[09:50] | Good thing blood is. | 还好有血迹. |
[09:53] | Did you find a blood trail ? | 你在血里看出什么线索吗? |
[09:57] | Directionality indicates that the victim | 从血迹的方向 |
[10:01] | was moving toward the car. | 受害者正朝车这边走. |
[10:09] | So he was shot away from the car. | 这就是说别人从车外面开的枪. |
[10:14] | Someone pulled off the road. | 路上有痕迹,被翻弄过. |
[10:20] | I’ve got some casings. | 我这有发现. |
[10:27] | What caliber? | 口径多少? |
[10:31] | Nine-mil. | 九毫米. |
[10:34] | What about the tire tracks? Do you think we’re going to be able to ID ’em ? | 那些车轮痕迹怎么办 ?你看我们能识别它吗? |
[10:37] | Well, talk to Delko. He’s the tire expert. | 让Delko来吧. |
[10:41] | Delko. | 他是个车轮专家. |
[10:43] | Right. Sure. I’ll do that. Thanks. | 好的,当然了. 我会做的,谢谢. |
[11:08] | Tire treads from the second IRS shooting? | 第二个税务局案子里的车轮痕迹? |
[11:11] | Yup. | 是的. |
[11:14] | You know that’s my specialty, right? | 你知道我很擅长这个,不是吗? |
[11:16] | Well, I figured you were busy. | 哇,我只是看见你很忙. |
[11:18] | Oh, I’ve got plenty of time on my hands, Wolfe, | 哦,我现在无所事事, Wolfe, |
[11:21] | especially since you closed the last case without me. | 尤其是你上个案件就没让我参加. |
[11:33] | What’s the wheelbase? | 轮轴距是多少? |
[11:40] | 140 inches. | 140英寸. |
[11:42] | Wow, that’s pretty wide. | 哇,很大的车. |
[11:45] | Not that many cars wear 21-inch tires. | 不是很多车有21英寸的轮胎. |
[11:49] | With that tread, I’d be looking for a Rolls-Royce Phantom, | 从这些我看到了劳斯莱斯的影子, |
[11:53] | but, uh… that’s just me. | 但是这只是我的看法而已 |
[12:03] | IRS vic number two. | 第二个国税局的受害者. |
[12:06] | Bullets: fragmented. | 子弹碎了 |
[12:08] | They pinged around in there. | 从那里穿过. |
[12:09] | Hit a rib, the clavicle… | 肋骨,锁骨… |
[12:18] | Well, that makes things kind of difficult, to say the least. | 退一步说,这使事情变得复杂了. |
[12:21] | Not with this. | 有这个就不一样了. |
[12:26] | Mees’ lines? | 甲基乙基醚?(一种有毒的化学物质) |
[12:28] | Simon says he was being poisoned. | Simon说他被下毒了. |
[12:30] | A heavy metal. | 重金属的毒. |
[12:36] | Maybe whoever was poisoning got impatient and shot him? | 也许是下毒那个人没耐心了,然后就杀了他? |
[12:39] | Well, now, honey, you’re the investigator. | 好吧,宝贝,你现在成了调查人员了. |
[12:43] | I’ll start at his office. | 我到他的办公室看看. |
[12:44] | Thanks, Alexx. | 谢谢你, Alexx. |
[12:55] | Internal Revenue Service. Please hold. | 美国国内税局. 请稍等. |
[12:57] | This is Simon’s office. | 这是Simon的办公室. |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[13:00] | Can you think of anyone who might’ve especially hated Simon? | 你能想起谁最恨Simon吗? |
[13:04] | We’re tax collectors. Everyone hates us. | 我们是收税的. 每个人都恨我们. |
[13:08] | Extension 32, if you guys need anything. | 我在32部, 你们需要帮助的话到那找我. |
[13:13] | This guy was being poisoned. | 这个家伙被下毒. |
[13:15] | I’m not putting my mouth anywhere near that phone. | 我不会靠近那电话的. |
[13:17] | All right, I’ll bag, you tag. | 好吧,我来打包,你贴标签. |
[13:19] | Anything that Simon’s lips or hands might’ve touched. | Simon的嘴和手可能碰过的任何东西都打包. |
[13:32] | Calleigh, come here and look at this. | Calleigh, 来这里看看这个. |
[13:34] | Simon’s got a wall of fame. | Simon有一墙壁的战绩. |
[13:38] | He was proud of his hate mail. | 看来他以这些漫骂信为荣. |
[13:41] | Tax collectors are the barnacles | 收税的家伙就像是刑具 |
[13:43] | under the parasites | 在寄生虫下面 |
[13:45] | under the snake. | 在蛇的下面 |
[13:46] | May you live on the street, | 希望你住在, |
[13:48] | no shoes for your feet. | 没有鞋穿的街上. |
[13:49] | That’s poetic. | 很有诗意. |
[13:50] | Ouch. Take a look at this one. | 哎呀,来看看这个. |
[13:53] | “There should be a medal for killing you.” | “杀了你应该得到奖章.” |
[13:56] | “Sincerely, Russell Edge.” | “你忠实的, Russell Edge.” |
[14:00] | Let’s see his list of PDTs. | 让我们看看他的难缠客户的名单. |
[14:07] | Simon confiscated two houses from this guy. | Simon 查封了这个家伙的两套房子. |
[14:10] | He was hunting for Mr. Edge’s Rolls-Royce. | 他正在打Edge劳斯莱斯的主意 |
[14:13] | That’s the same car as the crime scene. | 这是作案现场的那辆车. |
[14:16] | I’m going to call Tripp and see if Russell owns a nine-mil. | 我让Tripp 去问问看 Russell有没有九毫米的手枪. |
[14:28] | Why do you want my gun? | 你为什么要问我的枪? |
[14:29] | The IRS agent in charge of your case was shot this morning, | 负责你案件的国税局的人员 今天早上被枪杀了, |
[14:32] | Mr. Edge, with a nine-mil. | Edge先生, 你有一支九毫米的手枪. |
[14:35] | Well, I don’t know where it is. | 哇.我都不知道那枪在那里了 |
[14:38] | Probably disappeared with your Rolls-Royce, | 可能和你的劳斯莱斯一起消失了, |
[14:39] | along with the rest of your stuff. | 和你所有的家当. |
[14:41] | Three 50-inch flat-screens, | 三个50英寸的纯平电脑, |
[14:43] | a Schnabel, | 一家本地的电影院, |
[14:44] | a purebred Arabian racehorse… | 一批纯种的阿拉伯赛马… |
[14:46] | My ex-wife is a little bloodthirsty, so I… | 我的前妻有点残忍,所以我… |
[14:49] | I pared down before the divorce. | 在我离婚前就减价卖了. |
[14:53] | “Pared down”? | “贱价卖”? |
[14:56] | Says here no record of items sold. | 这里没有卖出去的纪录. |
[14:58] | I’m not much for keeping receipts. | 我不常保留收据. |
[15:00] | The IRS can’t seize assets they can’t find. | 国税局的人查封不了他们看不到的财产. |
[15:03] | Is that it, Mr. Edge? | 就这些吗 Edge先生? |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 很对不起,恐怕我帮不上什么忙. |
[15:06] | We find out you killed a federal officer, | 如果我们发现官员是你杀的, |
[15:08] | you won’t be able to hide from us. | 你是躲不了的. |
[15:10] | Again… I’m sorry I can’t help. | 再说一遍,很对不起我帮不上忙. |
[15:14] | I’ll bet your ex-wife will. | 我打赌你的前妻可以帮上. |
[15:17] | Been there, done that. | 此时,彼地 |
[15:19] | “Hell hath no fury,” huh, Russell? | “玩火自焚,” Russell? |
[15:21] | She’s a liar. | 她是个骗子. |
[15:21] | Yeah, well, they all are after we divorce ’em. | 是的,不过是我们离婚后的事了. |
[15:36] | Thanks for coming, Mrs. Edge. | 谢谢你的到来 Edge夫人. |
[15:38] | Um, Molly. | 嗯, Molly. |
[15:39] | So, what did Russell do now? | Russell 在干嘛 ? |
[15:41] | Well, your ex-husband owns a nine-millimeter gun | 你前夫有一支九毫米口径的手枪 |
[15:43] | that we can’t seem to locate. | 我们现在找不到. |
[15:44] | You haven’t seen it by any chance, have you? | 你有没看见过? |
[15:46] | No. | 没有. |
[15:48] | This isn’t about taxes, isn’t it? | 这和纳税没关吧? |
[15:50] | No. His case officer was shot and killed this morning. | 不是,负责他案子的税收官员被枪杀身亡. |
[15:54] | Any, uh… any thoughts on his missing assets would be a big help to us. | 有什么关于他丢失的财产的线索 都会对我们有很大的帮助. |
[15:58] | I went to pick up my stuff | 我们最后宣布离婚后 |
[16:00] | after the divorce was final, | 我到那里去拿我的东西, |
[16:02] | but the place was empty. | 但是那里已经空荡荡的了. |
[16:03] | Yeah, he pared down, didn’t he? | 那么他贱价卖了,是吗? |
[16:07] | Detective… | 侦探先生… |
[16:09] | Russell is not a nice man… | Russell 不是个好男人… |
[16:12] | but he’s smart. | 但是他很精明. |
[16:14] | And if he knew that I had copies of his old business files… | 如果他发现我有他过去生意文件复印件的话… |
[16:17] | We’ve got forensic accountants here. | 我们有一些法庭会计师. |
[16:19] | Why don’t you bring those files in? | 你可以把这些文件带过来吗? |
[16:21] | Maybe we’ll both benefit from them. | 也许这样对我们双方都有好处. |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[16:25] | Thank you, Mrs. Edge. | 谢谢Edge夫人. |
[16:30] | Simon’s tox report came back. | Simon的化验报告. |
[16:31] | Our heavy metal’s thallium. | 这种重金属是铊. |
[16:32] | I know. Alexx told me. | 我知道了 Alexx 告诉我的. |
[16:37] | You were going to call me, right? | 你会给我打电话的,对吧? |
[16:38] | About the tox report? | 关于这个报告吗? |
[16:39] | Of course. | 当然. |
[16:41] | We always include each other. | 我们总是一起干. |
[16:46] | Delko told you. | Delko 告诉你了. |
[16:48] | Yes. The lab is like high school. | 实验室就像是高中一样 |
[16:51] | Word spreads fast. | 消息传得很快. |
[16:55] | So, this is everything we collected from Simon’s office? | 这些就是我们从Simon办公室 收集到的东西? |
[16:59] | Yeah, I got some gold metallo-cryptand, | 我发现了一些重金属的晶体, |
[17:01] | and it should bind with thallium and glow under UV light. | 看不见铊,不过用紫外光就能看见它发光 |
[17:04] | You want to spray? | 你来喷雾? |
[17:06] | Should I apologize? | 我该道歉吗? |
[17:07] | Only if you think you have something to apologize for. | 如果你觉得你该道歉的话. |
[17:16] | His stapler… | 他的钉书机… |
[17:18] | his shredder… | 他的碎纸机… |
[17:21] | his coffee cup. | 他的咖啡杯. |
[17:24] | His entire cubicle was poisoned. | 整个办公的东西都被下毒了. |
[17:31] | They didn’t dose one thing. They dosed everything. | 他们不是下在一件东西上. 而是所有的东西都下了毒. |
[17:41] | They’d have to count on hand-to-mouth contact. | 这些毒靠手传到嘴里. |
[17:43] | That’s not the most efficient way to poison somebody. | 不是下毒的最好方式. |
[17:45] | But it would prolong the agony. | 但是这样可以增加他的痛苦. |
[18:00] | Poison gets in, binds with proteins in the blood | 毒进到体内, 和血液中的蛋白质结合 |
[18:02] | and deposits itself in the organs, hair, nails. | 在器官里面沉积,头发,指甲. |
[18:10] | We got one determined killer. | 我们可以确定谁是凶手了. |
[18:12] | Who had a lot of access to Simon’s office. | 可以轻而易举在Simon办公室里的人. |
[18:19] | Is this garbage duty? | 会不会和收垃圾的有关呢? |
[18:22] | IRS guys write everything down. | 国税局里的人把什么都写下来. |
[18:24] | I figured you could go through Simon’s shredder. | 我看你可以查查Simon的这些碎纸屑. |
[18:25] | You could, uh, find a lead in there. | 你可以从这里找到些线索. |
[18:31] | ‘Cause you said you had time. | ‘因为你说你有时间. |
[18:35] | So, you include me now? | 那么现在我可以参加了? |
[18:39] | You know what, Delko? | 你知道吗, Delko? |
[18:39] | You were still in the water. | 你还有很多麻烦. |
[18:41] | Should’ve given me a hand. | 你应该帮我一下 |
[18:43] | Horatio needed what we had right away. | Horatio要知道我们这边的线索. |
[18:47] | Look, do you want in or not? | 你要做还是不做? |
[18:52] | Beat it. | 好吧. |
[18:53] | I got work to do. | 我有活干了. |
[20:10] | Somebody shredded a check for five grand | 一张两天前5000美元的支票 |
[20:13] | dated two days ago. | 有人把搅碎了. |
[20:15] | Not even endorsed yet. | 支票甚至没有签字. |
[20:16] | It’s definitely not our IRS guy. | 肯定不是我们国税局内部的人干的. |
[20:18] | Collecting money’s the whole point. | 他们只想着讨钱. |
[20:20] | Well, I got a print from the check. | 我在上面发现了一个指纹. |
[20:22] | I’m running it now. | 我正在查. |
[20:27] | Here we go. | 看看. |
[20:28] | Take a look at our suspect. | 来看看我们的嫌疑人. |
[20:29] | It’s gender-consistent. | 这相当的吻合. |
[20:30] | Poisonings usually are done by women. | 下毒通常是女人干的事. |
[20:37] | You destroyed a check Simon collected from another taxpayer. | Simon从别的纳税人那里收到的一张支票 而你却把它搅碎了. |
[21:03] | I’m competitive. | 我竞争心理太强了. |
[21:04] | I admit it. | 我承认. |
[21:07] | I don’t know the ins and outs of the IRS, | 我不了解国税局的情况, |
[21:09] | but I would imagine that it’s against some federal regulation to, uh, | 但我想这样搅碎别的工作人员的成果 |
[21:14] | shred another agent’s collection. | 应该是触犯联邦法律的. |
[21:18] | I trained Simon, | Simon是我带出来的, |
[21:20] | and he was already outpacing me on 53s. | 他却已经超过了我,到53部去了. |
[21:25] | That’s cases closed. | 可以结案了. |
[21:26] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[21:29] | So, you poisoned him, | 那么是你对他下的毒, |
[21:31] | and figured he’d be out a few sick days, | 心想他要病上一段日子, |
[21:33] | and you’d catch up on collection? | 然后你的业绩就可以赶上他了? |
[21:35] | I didn’t poison him. | 我没有对他下毒. |
[21:37] | I snooped his office, tore up a few checks. | 我偷偷进到他的办公室, 撕毁了一些支票而已. |
[21:39] | He’d get them reissued, no big deal. | 他可以从新弄到,并不困难. |
[21:46] | Let me see your hands. | 把你的手给我看. |
[21:59] | What are those lines? | 这些线条是什么东西? |
[22:01] | Exposure to thallium. | 暴露在铊下的结果. |
[22:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天. |
[22:07] | You spent a lot of time snooping around Simon’s office. | 看来你常常溜进Simon的办公室里. |
[22:12] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗? |
[22:15] | No. The damage is reversible. | 不会,可以逆向消除的. |
[22:18] | But I’d think twice the next time you want to camp out in someone’s office. | 不过我要考虑考虑, 看你下次还会不会常常溜进别人的办公室里. |
[22:23] | Have you got anything? | 有什么进展? |
[22:26] | IRS lady’s not our black widow. | 这个女人不是我们要找的凶手. |
[22:29] | Well, I might have something. | 哇,我可能有些发现. |
[22:31] | I looked closer at the poison. It’s thallium phosphate. | 我仔细查过这些毒. 是含铊的磷酸盐. |
[22:36] | An insecticide? | 是一种杀虫剂? |
[22:37] | Nasty stuff. | 很不好的东西. |
[22:39] | Only the pros use it. | 只有很专业的人才用. |
[22:41] | I’d bet one of Simon’s PDTs owns | 我打赌 Simon的难缠名单里面 |
[22:43] | a pest control company. | 有一个是在害虫控制公司工作的. |
[22:44] | Actually, a nursery. | 事实上,有一个在托儿所. |
[22:46] | Carl Dawson. It’s on Windmere Avenue and he’s into the IRS for almost a million dollars. | Carl Dawson.住在 Windmere 大道 他和国税局有100万美元的瓜葛. |
[22:50] | Murder’s one way to get out of paying. | 凶手看来有逃税的好办法. |
[22:52] | I’ll find Horatio, make a surprise visit. | 我找Horatio跟我去来个突然袭击. |
[23:05] | Nobody answered when I phoned. | 我打电话没人接. |
[23:07] | IRS may have been responsible for that. | 这可能是国税局的人搞的. |
[23:10] | This place was seized yesterday. | 这个地方昨天被查封了. |
[23:12] | “Contents will be sold at…” | “东西会卖给…” |
[23:14] | You hear that? | 你听到了没有? |
[23:16] | I did hear that. Officer, please… | 我当然听到了,麻烦你,… |
[23:18] | the bolt cutters. | 用断线钳. |
[23:28] | Sir? | 先生? |
[23:30] | Sir, hold it right there. | 先生,站在那里别动. |
[23:31] | – It’s okay. It’s my place. – Not anymore. | – 没事的,这是我的地方. – 不再是了. |
[23:33] | It’s the property of the IRS. | 现在是国税局的财产了. |
[23:35] | Step forward, sir, please. And you, son, come here. Son, you, come here, right here. | 先生,你退回去,小孩,你过来,来这里 |
[23:39] | Right over here, right next to me. | 来这里,来我这. |
[23:45] | Sir, put that down, please. | 先生,请把它放下. |
[23:51] | Okay, Frank. | 好的 Frank. |
[23:55] | Hey. Hey, let him go. | 嗨,嗨,放开他. |
[23:57] | – Son… – Seth, stay back. | – 孩子… – Seth,退后. |
[23:58] | – Dad, this is our place. – Listen to me? stay back. | – 爸爸,这是我们的地方. – 听我说,往后退. |
[24:08] | Please, not in front of my sons. | 求你来,别在我儿子面前这样. |
[24:17] | Frank… | |
[24:19] | no bracelets. | 卸下手铐. |
[24:26] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸,发生什么事了? |
[24:35] | Ready, gentlemen? | 好了吗,大家? |
[24:38] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧,走. |
[24:51] | If you’re expecting to see remorse over Simon Bremmer, you got the wrong guy. | 如果你想要我同情 Simon Bremmer的话,那么你找错人了. |
[24:54] | In my opinion, Mr. Dawson, that makes you… | 依我看 Dawson先生, 从这里看出… |
[24:57] | the right guy. | 你就是我们要找的人 |
[24:59] | And so | 还有这些 |
[25:00] | does this insecticide. | 杀虫剂也是我们要找的. |
[25:02] | It was found all over Mr. Bremmer’s office. | Bremmer的办公室里到处是这些杀虫剂. |
[25:05] | Any commercial user can get a hold of that. | 别人也会有这个的,不仅仅是我. |
[25:07] | But not “anyone” can be on his PDT list, though, | 但是别人不在他的黑名单上, |
[25:10] | can they? | 他们会有动机吗? |
[25:12] | This whole thing is a mistake. | 这是个误会. |
[25:13] | You mean killing Mr. Bremmer, or not paying taxes on $3 million? | 你是说杀害 Bremmer先生, 还是说欠的300万美元的税? |
[25:17] | Try $30,000. | 是三万. |
[25:18] | A two-decimal-point error. | 有两个小数点的错误. |
[25:20] | The IRS listed my wife’s life insurance wrong. | 国税局的人把我太太的保险费计错了. |
[25:23] | Did you show him your policy? | 你向他们更正了没有? |
[25:24] | “The IRS doesn’t make mistakes.” | 他们说”他们国税局的人是不会犯错的.” |
[25:26] | I threw him out of my house. | 我把他赶出了我家. |
[25:27] | Tax court would’ve been easier. | 找税收法庭应该会好办些. |
[25:29] | Yeah, I tried that, | 是的,我试过, |
[25:30] | but every day I waited meant more interest. I finally gave up. | 但是我多等一天,就少一天的利益. 后来我放弃了 |
[25:33] | They took my house away. | 他们把我的房子查封了. |
[25:35] | As long as I delivered my payments on time, I could keep the business. | 只要我按时支付钱.我就能继续做生意 |
[25:38] | Obviously, you didn’t pay up. | 很显然你没有按时付. |
[25:40] | No, see, that’s just the thing. | 没有,事情是这样的. |
[25:41] | I was never late. I just delivered a payment. He took my business anyway. | 我从来没有逾期支付. 我付过一次. 他就吊销了我的执照. |
[25:45] | Now, that sounds like motive. | 听起来像是动机. |
[25:47] | Look, you just said I was on the PDT list. | 你看,你刚才不是说了我在他的名单上面吗. |
[25:49] | I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere near Simon’s office. | 我怎么可能被容许进到Simon的办公室里呢. |
[25:51] | Mr. Dawson, is that your payment? | Dawson先生, 这是你的付款单吗? |
[25:56] | Yeah, looks like it. What happened to it? | 是的,看起来像是? 和这个有什么关系? |
[25:58] | How did you send the checks? | 你是通过什么支付的? |
[26:00] | Checks went by mail. | 支票是邮寄过去的. |
[26:06] | See, here’s the problem. | 问题就在这. |
[26:09] | I don’t see a postmark or a stamp on there, Mr. Dawson. | Dawson先生,但是上面却没有邮戳和邮票. |
[26:22] | Excuse me. Frank. | 麻烦你. Frank. |
[26:31] | You guys all right? | 你们两个没事吧? |
[26:38] | Okay, gentlemen, I’m going to ask you a question, and I want the truth. | 好了,我要问你们两个一个问题, 你们要如实回答. |
[26:41] | Did your dad send you to Simon’s with the poison? | 你爸爸有没有叫你们去Simon那里下毒? |
[26:47] | No. | 没有. |
[26:50] | Seth, I cannot help you if you won’t let me. | Seth,如果你不说实话的话我也帮不了你. |
[26:56] | Yeah, that’s what the IRS guy said. | 他们国税局的人也象你这样说的. |
[26:59] | We ended up living in a car. | 但是我们最后却要在车上住. |
[27:07] | Don’t tell him. | 你别告诉他. |
[27:09] | He doesn’t know. | 他什么也不知道. |
[27:16] | Seth, he’s figured it out, and he’s trying to protect you. | Seth, 他猜出来了,他只是想保护你们. |
[27:23] | I was just trying to help, | 我只是想帮上忙, |
[27:24] | you know? | 你也知道的? |
[27:26] | Fix things. | 尽点力. |
[27:31] | My dad, he’s not doing too good. | 我爸爸最近不是很好. |
[27:34] | Not since my mom died. | 自从我妈妈过世以后. |
[27:35] | Okay, and you believed that his problem would go away if the IRS agent did, right? | 那你是以为只要你个国税局的那人死了 事情就解决了,是吗? |
[27:48] | I knew the bug juice was harsh. | 我也知道这些杀虫剂很厉害. |
[27:53] | And when we went to deliver the checks, Simon made it so easy. | 我去给Simon送支票的时候,很容易就下了毒. |
[27:56] | Get you a soda, something to eat? | 要不要来点吃的和喝的? |
[27:58] | Sure. | 好的. |
[27:59] | I guess he felt sorry for me. | 我猜他可能是觉得有点对不起我. |
[28:01] | So, I let him. | 所以我让他拿东西去了. |
[28:20] | So, it wasn’t going fast enough. | 那么后来你觉得这样效果太慢了. |
[28:23] | What? | 什么? |
[28:24] | – What do you mean? – You shot him, | – 你说这个是什么意思? – 你后来开枪杀了他, |
[28:25] | didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[28:28] | No. | 我没有 |
[28:29] | But you know where your dad keeps his gun, | 但是你们知道你爸爸把枪放在什么地方, |
[28:33] | don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[28:45] | Hey, Ian, are you the accountant on the IRS shooting? | 嗨, Ian, 你是案子的会计师吗? |
[28:47] | Uh, yeah. | 哦,是的. |
[28:48] | I went through Russell Edge’s business records the ex-wife handed over. | Russell Edge的前妻拿来一些他生意上的文件. 我看了一下 |
[28:52] | I was, uh, just going to burn you a disc. | 我刚要给你拷张盘送过去. |
[28:57] | I tracked down all his real estate. | 我追踪了他所有财产的去向. |
[29:00] | Oh, good. So, you found out where he’s hidden all his assets. | 干的不错,那就是说你找出了他的财产下落了. |
[29:03] | I thought so. | 我想是的. |
[29:04] | He, uh, bought a slew of warehouses in Overtown, but | 他在Overtown买了间大仓库, |
[29:08] | they were already seized by the IRS. | 但是也已经被查封掉了. |
[29:13] | – What about that one? – Oh, that doesn’t belong to Russell. | – 那么这一间呢? – 那间不是Russell的. |
[29:16] | – Are you sure? – It’s owned by a “Goldie Chariot.” | – 你确定? – 这是一个叫 “Goldie Chariot.”的 |
[29:19] | Only a PO box listed. | 只有一个邮箱. |
[29:21] | I don’t think that sounds like a real name. | 这名字听起来有点假. |
[29:23] | That’s what I thought. So, | 我也这样想, |
[29:24] | I checked out all of Russell’s relatives, known associates. Nothing. | 我查了他所有的亲戚和朋友, 没发现有这个人. |
[29:29] | What about pets? You know how sneaky people are when they’re hiding from the IRS. | 查过他的宠物吗? 为了逃过国税局的人 有些家伙狡猾的很 |
[29:32] | Yeah, but I don’t have a list. | 不错,但是我没有这方面的消息. |
[29:36] | He did own | 不过他 |
[29:38] | a racehorse. | 有一个赛马场. |
[29:44] | “Golden Chariot.” | 叫”Golden Chariot.”的赛马场 |
[29:47] | Looks like Goldie is dead. | 好像赛马场倒闭了. |
[29:49] | He’s got it listed as a loss. | 他上报说是生意上的失败. |
[29:51] | His loss is our gain. | 这些恰恰是我们想得到的. |
[29:53] | Thanks, Ian. | 谢谢你, Ian. |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[30:07] | Think the IRS gives finder fees? | 我们发现这里 希望国税局那帮家伙付给奖金? |
[30:09] | You wish. | 你当然想了. |
[30:15] | There’s no Rolls, | 这里没有劳斯莱斯, |
[30:16] | but it sure looks like there was one parked here. Tire treads. | 不过看这些车轮的痕迹的话, 这里应该有一辆. |
[30:20] | Probably got rid of it. Could be covered in blood. | 也许已经把车毁掉了. |
[30:25] | All we need is the gun. | 我们要的只是一支枪而已. |
[30:40] | Got it. | 找到了. |
[30:44] | Nine-mil. | 九毫米口径的. |
[30:47] | I won’t be able to tell if it’s been fired until I get back to the lab, but it’s… | 我不确定这枪近来是否被用过,要拿回实验室里看看… |
[30:52] | two shy in the magazine. | 这枪可真够难找的. |
[30:55] | So? | 有什么话说? |
[30:56] | It’s my nine-mil. It’s been locked in that warehouse for months. | 这是我的手枪,九毫米口径的, 不过我把它放在车库了好几个月了. |
[30:59] | It was cleaned recently. | 但是最近却被擦洗过. |
[31:01] | I took it out for target practice. | 我把它拿去练习打靶了. |
[31:03] | I’m hygienic. | 我很讲卫生的 |
[31:05] | So what? | 那怎样? |
[31:06] | All we have to do is match it to the bullet we found in the victim’s body. | 我们只要查查子弹是否和死者身上的符合. |
[31:12] | – Why don’t you make it easier on yourself? Tell the truth. | – 那你为什么不先在就自首呢, 把真相告诉我们. |
[31:14] | I am. | 我. |
[31:15] | I didn’t kill that IRS guy. | 我没有杀那个国税局的家伙. |
[31:17] | I hope you have a good lawyer. | 我希望你有个好的律师. |
[31:20] | Hey, Ryan? | 嗨, Ryan? |
[31:22] | Who you think a jury’s going to side with, hmm? | 你认为法庭会站在那边? |
[31:25] | Me… | 我这边… |
[31:26] | or some tax guy? | 还是税局那边? |
[31:27] | We’ll see? | 我们走着瞧 |
[31:30] | Ryan, why don’t we talk outside for a second? | Ryan, 我们到外面谈谈 |
[31:41] | – We can’t do a bullet comparison. – We can’t? | – 我们不能做子弹对比鉴定. – 不能做? |
[31:43] | No. The bullet in Simon fragmented on impact. | 不能,Simon身上的子弹已经成碎片了. |
[31:45] | Great. So, I was just threatening him with nonexistent evidence. | 你是说我刚才 只是用一些不存在的证据来吓唬他而已. |
[31:51] | Hi, guys. | 嘿,大家好. |
[31:52] | Not now, okay? | 现在不是时候,知道没? |
[31:54] | You aware Al Capone was brought down by an accountant? | 你们没看到阿尔.卡彭(美国一个臭名昭著的歹徒) 被一个会计师摆平了? |
[31:57] | Are you bragging, or do you have something? | 你在吹牛还是真的有什么发现了? |
[31:59] | I might have found that Rolls-Royce. | 我可能已经找到那辆劳斯莱斯了 |
[32:02] | A rented parking space. How did we miss that? | 租了一个停车位. 我们怎么没想到呢? |
[32:05] | It was listed as feed storage. Still looking for the rental contract. | 报告说这是放食物的地方. 而且租赁的合同还没有下来. |
[32:09] | This gave us a nice start. Thank you. | 不错的发现,谢谢. |
[32:11] | Sure. | 别客气. |
[32:17] | I spoke to Security. It should be open. | 我和保安说过了. 可以进去. |
[32:20] | I’ll look for high-velocity spatter. | 我找一些溅出来的痕迹. |
[32:29] | Any blood? | 有没有发现血迹? |
[32:30] | Not yet. Doesn’t always end up where you think. | 没有,并不是想找什么就找到什么的. |
[32:35] | Exactly. Look at that. | 没错,看那里. |
[32:41] | Are those heel marks? | 这不是鞋印吗? |
[32:43] | From a woman’s shoe. | 女式的鞋. |
[32:45] | Too bad we don’t have a heel database. | 可惜我们没有鞋印的数据库. |
[32:48] | I don’t think we’re going to need one. We’re looking for the wrong biological. | 我想不用数据库也能解决. 我们要找可以生物鉴定的的东西. |
[33:05] | Okay, I got semen in the backseat. | 好家伙,我在后座上发现有精子. |
[33:07] | Well, with the heel tread on the ceiling, it stands to reason. | 加上车顶上的鞋印, |
[33:20] | Russell probably got lucky | 这里发生过什么事是显而易见的. |
[33:21] | a million times in the back of this thing. | Russell可能在车后座 上干了不上好事. |
[33:23] | This car was at the crime scene. | 这车曾在犯罪现场. |
[33:25] | I’ll take those odds. | 我想有可能 |
[33:36] | Biologicals from the backseat. | 后座发现的生物鉴定. |
[33:42] | Simon Bremmer, the IRS guy ? | Simon Bremmer的?那个国税局的家伙 ? |
[33:45] | Russell was with Simon ? | Russell和 Simon ? |
[33:50] | No, his ex-wife was. | 不是,是他的前妻. |
[33:59] | How’d you know that ? | 你怎么知道的 ? |
[34:00] | Our accountant found the parking space agent. | 我们的会计师发现了停放那车的地方. |
[34:02] | Russell didn’t rent the space; she did. | 不是Russell租的,是他的前妻. |
[34:05] | – I’m not admitting to anything. – You don’t have to. | – 我不会承认这些. – 你不必承认. |
[34:07] | We already know what happened. | 我们已经调查出来了. |
[34:09] | You found your ex’s hiding place, and you stole the Rolls-Royce. | 我们找到你前夫藏身的地方, 是你偷了他的劳斯莱斯. |
[34:12] | Okay, look, the divorce settlement was unfair. | 好吧,我说,离婚判决很不公平. |
[34:14] | I mean, what was I supposed to live on ? | 我生活能有什么依靠呢 ? |
[34:17] | So you rented your own space and hid the Rolls in there. | 所以你就租了地方,把车藏起来. |
[34:20] | Yeah, two can play the game. | 是的,两个人就可以玩这个游戏了. |
[34:23] | But Simon Bremmer was better than both of you. | Simon Bremmer比你们两个厉害. |
[34:25] | He caught you with the Rolls-Royce, didn’t he? | 他猜到了车在你那里? |
[34:28] | Yeah. I didn’t have it more than five minutes. | 是的,不过车在我手上不过五分钟而已. |
[34:36] | Hello. | 嘿. |
[34:37] | That Rolls suits you. | 这车很适合你. |
[34:41] | Simon ? | |
[34:50] | He wanted me to give up the car. “Seize it,” they call it. | 他让我别打这车的主意. 他们说要把车查封. |
[34:53] | DNA evidence tells us that you… | 我们DNA的报告上显示… |
[34:57] | bargained your way out of it. | 你好像求他别带走你的车. |
[35:00] | The only thing men want more than toys… | 男人都会有这种需求… |
[35:11] | Well, from where I sit, the problem is | 就我看来, |
[35:13] | if you had access to Russell’s Rolls, then you also had access to his gun. | 如果你有办法弄到他的劳斯莱斯的话 你也可以弄到他的枪. |
[35:19] | Did you kill the tax man ? | 那个家伙是不是你杀的 ? |
[35:22] | Why would I kill Simon ? | 我为什么要杀 Simon ? |
[35:24] | To plant the gun, frame your ex, | 用你前夫的枪来嫁祸他, |
[35:26] | get rid of two birds with one stone. | 然后就可以一举两得. |
[35:28] | I didn’t kill Simon. | Simon不是我杀的. |
[35:31] | We both got what we wanted. | 我们都得到了各自想要的东西. |
[35:33] | So he just let you leave with a quarter-million-dollar Rolls-Royce ? | 他就这样让你得到了这辆昂贵的劳斯莱斯 ? |
[35:36] | Yeah, and he was alive and very happy. | 是的,当时他还活着,而且很高兴. |
[35:40] | Look, I got out of there. The place gave me the creeps. | 我很快就离开了那里. 在那个地方我觉得很惊恐 |
[35:43] | Why the creep s? | 为什么? |
[35:44] | Well, while we were… | 但我们… |
[35:46] | in the backseat, | 在后座上面, |
[35:48] | uh, I felt like someone was watching us from outside the car. | 我好像感觉到有人在外面监视着我们. |
[35:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等. |
[35:54] | Did you hear anything ? | 你是不是听到了什么? |
[35:55] | Yeah, you. | 是的 |
[35:58] | Look, unless either one of you can prove that I pulled the trigger, | 如果你们没有证据说明人是我杀的话, |
[36:01] | I’m leaving. | 那我就走了. |
[36:03] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的. |
[36:12] | You think the husband was watching… | 你认为是你的前夫撞见了… |
[36:15] | and he shot the IRS guy out of jealousy? | 因为妒嫉而杀了那个家伙? |
[36:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[36:19] | Is the Rolls still in our garage? | 车还在你车库里吗? |
[36:45] | Hey, I got something. | 嗨,我有发现. |
[37:04] | Saliva ? | 口水 ? |
[37:05] | No, it’s textured. | 粘粘的 |
[37:09] | It’s all starting to come together. | 都聚合在了一起. |
[37:12] | You’re not going to tell me ? | 你不会要和我说 |
[37:14] | And let you run to Horatio with it ? | 你要把这个带给Horatio 吧? |
[37:16] | Forget about it. | 那你就别想了 |
[37:26] | See anything that looks like a gun, Frank ? | 有没有枪的踪影, Frank ? |
[37:28] | I’m still looking. | 我正在找. |
[37:30] | Ma’am. | 女士. |
[37:31] | Did you get my message ? | 收到我给你的留言没有? |
[37:32] | I did. | 收到了. |
[37:32] | You got something off the Rolls. | 在车上有发现吗. |
[37:34] | Some mucus. I think someone sneezed. I ran it through CODIS. | 发现了一些粘液,我想是有人打喷嚏留下的 我查过了. |
[37:38] | You get any hits on it ? | 有没有什么线索在上面? |
[37:39] | No. The only thing I can tell you is the DNA is male. | 没有,DNA只能查出来是男人留下的. |
[37:41] | I’m working on a warrant to get a sample from the jealous husband. | 我正在搞许可文件 这样我们就可以弄到她前夫的DNA样本. |
[37:44] | – Okay, keep me posted. – All right. | – 有什么消息就通知我. |
[37:46] | Horatio. | – 好的. |
[37:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[37:49] | I’m rolling snake eyes on the gun, but I found a briefcase. | 我找枪时发现了这个,一个皮箱. |
[37:53] | Take a look at this. | 你看这. |
[37:57] | That is blood, Frank. | 这是血迹,Frank. |
[37:59] | Can’t wash blood out of the stitching. | 这缝里的血迹看来洗不掉. |
[38:00] | No, you can’t. Skip the gun. We don’t need it anymore. | 是洗不掉,不用找枪了. 枪没作用了. |
[38:31] | Mr. Dawson, | Dawson先生, |
[38:32] | would you please take a look at that. | 你看看这个. |
[38:38] | Briefcase is mine. I run a business. | 这是我的皮包, 我做生意时用这个. |
[38:40] | Is that a fact ? | 是真的吗 ? |
[38:41] | Well, that makes your initials… | 这是你名字的首字母… |
[38:44] | SLB. | |
[38:47] | What are you getting at, Lieutenant ? | 你从哪里搞到的,长官 ? |
[38:49] | The briefcase belongs to Simon Bremmer. | Simon Bremmer拿着这个. |
[38:51] | It was taken from his car after he was killed. | 他被杀了以后,有人把它拿走了. |
[38:55] | You can’t prove I was anywhere near there. | 你没有什么证据说我当是在场. |
[38:57] | No, I can’t, but I can prove Timothy was. | 是的,我不能证明你在, 不过我可以证明Timothy当时在 |
[39:01] | Expectorant found on the exterior | 车窗上发现的痰 |
[39:03] | of the Rolls-Royce matches Timothy’s DNA. | 吻合Timothy的 DNA. |
[39:14] | Hey, wait, wait. | 等等,等等 |
[39:18] | I don’t, I don’t know, uh, | 我不知道这是怎么一回事, |
[39:19] | why or how that was there, | 怎么会和他们有关呢, |
[39:21] | but you should be talking to the guy who owns the Rolls, | 这些东西你应该去问车的主人, |
[39:24] | – not harassing my son… – I was there, too. | – 而不是来骚扰我的儿子… – 我当时也在场. |
[39:26] | Seth, said don’t say anything. | Seth,我说过你不要出声. |
[39:27] | Dad, he took away your company yesterday, | 他昨天查封了你的公司, |
[39:29] | after he promised he wouldn’t. | 他答应过不会这样干的. |
[39:36] | What are you doing here ? | 你在干什么 ? |
[39:37] | I have a driver’s permit. We followed you. | 我有驾驶证.我们跟踪了你 |
[39:39] | Seth, please don’t talk. | Seth,求你住嘴.别说了 |
[39:41] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了. |
[39:42] | We’re busted. | 我们发生了争执 |
[39:45] | You had your dad’s gun ? | 你拿了你爸的枪? |
[39:49] | It was an accident. | 这是次意外. |
[39:55] | So you shot him. | 是你开的枪. |
[39:59] | Got rid of the files, so the IRS wouldn’t know about our dad. | 把文件毁掉, 这样那些国税局的人就不会找我爸了. |
[40:12] | Okay. He’s covering for me. | 够了,他是为我庇护. |
[40:14] | He’s covering for me. I shot him. | 是我杀了他,他是想替我抵罪. |
[40:16] | I killed him. I did, I was there. | 我当时在场,是我开枪杀了他 |
[40:18] | Seth’s lying. | Seth在说谎. |
[40:20] | Timothy, shut up. | Timothy,闭嘴 |
[40:22] | I had the gun. | 是我拿着枪. |
[40:24] | If you don’t give my dad’s business back, | 如果你不把我爸爸的生意还给他, |
[40:26] | I’m gonna tell what you did to her. | 我就把你对她做的事告诉别人. |
[40:28] | You little monster. | 你这个小妖怪. |
[40:32] | Timothy, where’d you get Dad’s gun ? | Timothy,你从哪里弄来爸爸的枪 ? |
[40:46] | He hurt that lady. | 他伤害那个女的. |
[40:48] | He was gonna hurt me and Seth. | 他也会伤害我和Seth的. |
[40:57] | It was self-defense. You heard him. | 你听他说. 他们是正当防卫 |
[41:00] | – Simon was coming at them. – Mr. Dawson, they killed a man. | – 是Simon 攻击他们. – Dawson先生, 他们杀了人了. |
[41:04] | Please, they’re just kids. | 求求你了,他们只是孩子 |
[41:09] | The court will take that into account. | 法庭会考虑这些的. |
[41:48] | The key to Russell’s Rolls-Royce. | 这是 Russell劳斯莱斯的钥匙. |
[41:49] | I understand that your new job is to seize his assets. | 我知道你现在的任务就是查封他的财产. |
[41:52] | I’m on probation since my little shredder incident. | 出了搅纸机那件事后,我就成了试用人员了 |
[41:55] | So I hear. | 我听说了. |
[41:57] | What do you want, Lieutenant ? | 你有什么条件,长官? |
[41:58] | Dawson’s typo. | Dawson的文件. |
[42:00] | Dawson ? | |
[42:01] | Typo or not, he kept accruing interest he never paid. | 要不要他的文件,反正他越欠越多. |
[42:04] | A clerical error that you committed sent his family to hell. | 你的笔误把他们可害惨了. |
[42:07] | I want you to get out your Wite-Out and correct it. | 我要你把他的文件找出来,并且改正过来. |
[42:11] | Take a walk, Lieutenant. | 我们以后再说,长官. |
[42:13] | Miss Boone, does your supervisor know | Boone小姐, 你上司有没有知道 |
[42:16] | that the check you shredded caused a young man to kill somebody ? | 因为你毁掉了一张支票, 使得一个年轻人成了杀人凶手 ? |
[42:25] | No. | 没有 |
[42:26] | Surprising. | 很惊讶吧 |
[42:28] | I have your supervisor on speed-dial. | 我有你上司的电话. |
[42:32] | Do you want to call him ? | 你要不要给他打个电话? |
[42:34] | Or should I ? | 还是我来打 ? |
[42:47] | Lieutenant. | 长官. |
[42:48] | Mr. Dawson. | Dawson先生. |
[42:52] | You did this ? | 你做的? |
[42:54] | The City of Miami did this, Mr. Dawson. | 迈阿密是为你做的 Dawson先生. |
[42:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:59] | Yeah, but what about my boys ? | 那我的孩子们怎么办 ? |
[43:02] | I think your boys are going to be fine. | 我想你的孩子会没事的. |
[43:04] | We’re gonna get them through this, aren’t we ? | 我们会帮他们渡过难关的,不是吗 ? |
[43:10] | I don’t have much faith in the system anymore. | 我对这些法律没什么信心了. |
[43:14] | “By the people, for the people.” | “深入群众,服务群众.” |
[43:16] | You think they even care about “the people” anymore ? | 你还认为他们会为群众考虑吗 ? |
[43:19] | Some of us do. | 我们有些人会的. |
[43:23] | Some of us do. | 我们有人会相信的. |
[43:31] | www.forom.com |