时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | I do have your boat, sir. | 我已经把你的船带来了,先生 |
[00:26] | Yes, less than a mile from the marina. | 对,离岸不到一哩 |
[00:29] | Yes, sir, you will ; it’s a beauty. | 是的,先生,你会的,她是个美人 |
[00:31] | All right, see you in ten. | 好吧,十点跟你碰面 |
[00:57] | Driver of the truck was delivering a boat. Said the other guy came out of nowhere. | 货车司机正在运送船只, 说有另外一个人突然跑出来 |
[01:01] | Is this the other guy ? | 这是那个人吗? |
[01:03] | Paramedics tried to save him, | 急救人员试图挽救他 |
[01:05] | but they were too late. | 但来的太晚了 |
[01:07] | Alexx ? | 亚丽? |
[01:08] | Way too late, Horatio. | 太晚了,何瑞休 |
[01:10] | The crash didn’t kill this guy. | 这人不是死于车祸 |
[01:11] | What do you mean ? | 你是指什么? |
[01:13] | He’s covered in lacerations. | 他全身都是割裂伤 |
[01:15] | If he were alive during impact, there’d be blood everywhere. | 假如他在撞击时还活着, 血应该洒的到处都是 |
[01:19] | There’s almost none. | 而这几乎没有血迹 |
[01:20] | And that’s advanced rigor, isn’t it | 那更复杂了,对吧 |
[01:24] | It is. | 没错 |
[01:28] | He died hours before this accident ever happened. | 他在车祸发生前几个小时就死了 |
[01:32] | So our accident… | 所以说这车祸… |
[01:35] | is not an accident at all. | 根本不是意外 |
[01:44] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 18 – Game Over | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[01:47] | 【 Transcript : Raceman | |
[01:51] | Synchro : OrionDeBmk, Checkdatas Seth Cohen et Roger222 | 游戏结束 |
[02:12] | 】 www.forom.com | |
[02:28] | Jake Sullivan. Surfside. | 杰克.苏利文,救生员 |
[02:31] | Still missing his right foot. | 他的右脚还是不见踪影 |
[02:35] | Get taken off in the crash ? | 在车祸时被撞断的? |
[02:37] | Can’t say. | 没法判定 |
[02:38] | Lack of blood at the lacerated area indicates it was severed after death. | 割伤的部位没有血迹, 表示这是死后造成的 |
[02:42] | All right, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. | 好吧,我会仔细看看的 |
[02:50] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[02:51] | How fast was the vehicle going when it hit the boat ? | 车子撞上船支时的速度是多少? |
[02:54] | The guy towing the boat said he was going at least 40. | 拖船的人说他的速度至少是40哩 |
[02:57] | I don’t see anything jammed against the accelerator. | 我没看到有东西卡住油门 |
[03:00] | Then how did a dead man hit the gas ? | 那一个死人是怎么撞上去的呢? |
[03:03] | With help from the living. | 有人帮忙 |
[03:17] | Tim Speedle, please. | 请找,提姆.史毕 |
[03:20] | Ma’am, I was a colleague of Tim’s. Can I help you ? | 女士,我曾是提姆的同事,能帮你什么吗? |
[03:24] | Was ? Oh, um, did he leave the department ? | 曾经?噢,呃,他离开这部门了吗? |
[03:29] | Um, Tim… | 呃,提姆… |
[03:32] | Tim was killed in the line of duty a few months ago. | 提姆几个月前在执勤时被杀了 |
[03:39] | Tim told me to call if I needed help. | 提姆告诉过我,如果需要帮忙就致电给他 |
[03:41] | He’d arrested the guy that killed my friend Ashley Anders. | 他曾经抓了杀了我朋友 艾许莉.安德斯的家伙 |
[03:44] | Yes, I remember the case. | 是的,我记得这案件 |
[03:45] | After what happened to Ashley, I got out of the business. | 在艾许莉碰上这事后,我离开了那工作 |
[03:48] | You mean the film business ? | 你是说“电影”的工作吗? |
[03:50] | Adult films, yeah. | 没错,成人电影 |
[03:52] | It wasn’t easy. The producer I used to work for, Vince Fisher– a real prince– | 那并不容易,我常合作的制作人, 文生.费雪-那个货真价实的王子- |
[03:57] | he wouldn’t let me go. Kept calling. | 他不放过我,不停地来电 |
[03:59] | And you told him no, right ? | 而你告诉他你不要,对吧? |
[04:01] | I… went back to school and dyed my hair. | 我…回到学校并且把头发给染了 |
[04:05] | Met a guy… nice guy. | 遇上了个人,…一个好人 |
[04:07] | I guess I was kind of amazed how easy it was to leave “Cookie Devine” behind me. | 我猜我是那种很讶异于怎能如此轻易地 将“库琪.戴文”的生活抛在脑后的人 |
[04:12] | How can I help, Sara ? | 我能怎样帮你呢,莎拉? |
[04:15] | Matthew, my boyfriend, | 马修,我的男友 |
[04:16] | he wanted to videotape us a couple weeks ago. | 几个星期前他想帮我俩拍点录像 |
[04:20] | He’s got no idea about what I used to do. | 他不懂我怎能如此熟稔 |
[04:22] | So I said “yes.” Played along with it. | 所以我说“好”,就照拍了 |
[04:24] | And something happened to the tape ? | 那卷带子怎么了? |
[04:26] | Yeah. I looked for it the other night. It was gone. | 对,有天晚上我去找时,发现那不见了 |
[04:30] | It’s my worst nightmare. It would put me right back in the porn biz. | 那是我最糟的梦餍, 那可以立刻将我打回成人电影业界 |
[04:38] | You ask him about it ? | 你有问过他吗? |
[04:39] | He’s got no idea. We looked everywhere. | 他也不清楚,我们什么地方都找过了 |
[04:42] | He’s worried about it, too, but not for the same reasons I am. | 他也很担心那卷带子,但跟我的理由不同 |
[04:45] | Because if the tape comes out, so does your past, right ? | 因为假如这卷带子面市, 你的过去也会曝光,对吧? |
[04:48] | I don’t care if the rest of the world knows that there’s a new Cookie Devine video. | 我不想管说有人知道又有一卷 新的库琪.戴文的录影带上市 |
[04:52] | I just don’t want Matthew to. | 我只是不想让马修曝光 |
[04:54] | I understand. Let me look into this, okay ? | 我懂,让我们查查看,好吗? |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:14] | Miss ? | 小姐? |
[05:17] | This is my husband. | 这是我的丈夫 |
[05:20] | You’re not supposed to see him yet. | 你还不能见他 |
[05:24] | You go back on upstairs, okay ? | 你回楼上去,好吗? |
[05:27] | What happened to him ? | 他怎么了? |
[05:29] | His ear– it’s all messed up. | 他的耳朵-全都是一团乱 |
[05:32] | I’m going to try and determine that now. | 我现在得去试试并且作出决定 |
[05:36] | Go back, okay ? | 先回去,好吗? |
[05:46] | – The guy’s wife ? – Yeah. | – 那人的老婆? – 对 |
[05:48] | We need a new receptionist upstairs. | 我们楼上得用个新的传达员才是 |
[05:50] | I’m just glad she didn’t notice he’s missing a foot. | 我已经很高兴她没注意到他少了一条腿 |
[05:53] | You find that foot ? | 你找到那条腿了吗? |
[05:54] | Hey, I said I’d keep an eye out for it, but I didn’t find it. | 嘿,我说过我会尽力去找,但找不到 |
[05:58] | You’re body parts, I’m crime scene. | 你负责尸体的部分,现在则是我的 |
[06:00] | And here I thought we were working on the same team. | 而这,我觉得我们得合作 |
[06:02] | I can’t complete post without it. | 没了它我没法完成验尸 |
[06:05] | I can look right here and see that it’s blunt force trauma to the head. | 我在这里能看到的是 头部有钝器撞击的外伤 |
[06:09] | You can see a lot of things, doesn’t make it cause of death. | 我可以看到很多事, 不能确定那就是死因 |
[06:12] | Lots of old injuries– scarring, keloids. | 有很多的外伤–创伤,瘢瘤 |
[06:15] | – Childhood abuse ? – Could be. | – 小时候虐待造成的? – 可能是 |
[06:18] | Or he could just be part of the Jackass generation. | 或者只是他身为愚蠢世代的痕迹 |
[06:20] | And then there’s what the accident did. His ear’s almost shredded off. | 然后是意外造成的部分, 他的耳朵几乎被削掉 |
[06:24] | Did you get the T.O.D. or do we need the foot for that, too ? | 你有T.O.D.或是我们需要那条腿才能确定? |
[06:29] | Liver temp at the scene puts the boy’s time of death about 1:00 a.m. | 在现场所测的肝脏温度, 可推论这孩子的死亡时间是凌晨一点 |
[06:34] | And if you don’t get out of here, you’re going to be next. | 而假如你不离开这,你就会变成下一个 |
[06:37] | And find me that foot. | 然后把脚给我找到 |
[06:42] | Mr. Fisher, I understand you’ve been trying to contact Sara Piper. | 费雪先生,我知道你曾经 试图连络上莎拉.皮特 |
[06:46] | Cookie ? | 库琪? |
[06:48] | She’s retired. | 她退休了 |
[06:49] | That’s the way I want to keep it. | 那就是我要查的事情 |
[06:51] | Well, okay, relax. What do you think I did ? | 呃,好吧,放轻松,你以为我干了什么? |
[06:54] | She’s missing some personal property from a house she shares with her boyfriend. | 在她与男友的住处,遗失了她的个人物品 |
[06:59] | She has a boyfriend ? | 她有男友? |
[07:01] | A civilian ? | 一个死老百姓? |
[07:03] | Yeah, that’ll last. | 是的,那会继续下去的 |
[07:05] | That’s not your business. | 那跟你没关系 |
[07:07] | Look, I sell porn. | 听着,我贩卖成人影片 |
[07:08] | I don’t need to steal. | 我用不着去偷 |
[07:10] | You think I broke into her house ? | 你以为我闯入她的家? |
[07:12] | Prove it. | 来证明啊 |
[07:13] | That’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 那正是我要做的事 |
[07:17] | Gearshift’s got a print. | 在变速排档找到个指纹 |
[07:27] | AFIS is going to have a hard time with this one. | 自动辨识系统要花点时间去比对 |
[07:30] | Print’s smudged. | 指纹被污染了 |
[07:32] | There’s not much ridge detail. | 没有多少明确的细节 |
[07:34] | Killer would have had to move fast. | 凶手得尽快离开 |
[07:36] | Put the car in drive and get out before it took off. | 将车子发动,并且在启动后离开 |
[07:45] | Did you get anything from the accelerator ? | 你在油门那有找到什么东西吗? |
[07:47] | No, just a lot of glass on the floorboard. | 没有,只有在车厢底有很多玻璃 |
[07:49] | That’s too much for one car. | 对辆车来说数量太多了 |
[07:58] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿,看看这个 |
[08:03] | Tempered glass doesn’t fluoresce. | 经锻炼后的玻璃不会有萤光 |
[08:05] | This isn’t even from a car. | 这不是从车上来的 |
[08:08] | Crystal maybe ? | 或许是水晶? |
[08:10] | Well, whatever it is, it’s from the same source. | 呃,不管这是什么,都是从一处来的 |
[08:27] | “Best Overall Title: Thrash Canyon.” | “最佳游戏: 猛烈摆动峡谷.” |
[08:31] | That looks like some sort of logo, doesn’t it ? Do your recognize it ? | 那看来像是某种商标不是吗?你认得吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah, it’s Strong Studios. It’s Dave Strong. | 对了,那是史壮工作室, 戴夫.史壮 |
[08:37] | You say that like I’m supposed to know who it is. | 你的说法就像是我应该知道那是谁 |
[08:39] | Dave Strong’s a skateboarder. He’s like the skateboarder. | 戴夫.史壮是个滑板选手, 他就像是滑板高手 |
[08:43] | Turned his hobby into an empire and he runs the hottest video game company around. | 将他的兴趣变成个王国, 并且有个最热门的电视游戏公司 |
[08:47] | Maybe our dead guy worked there. | 或许我们的死者在这工作过 |
[08:54] | Sure, I knew him. | 没错,我认识他 |
[08:57] | Jake was one of my testers on Skate Park Extreme. | 杰克是我的一名在滑板公园极限区的测试员 |
[09:00] | What’s a tester ? | 什么是测试员? |
[09:02] | Well, before we sign off on a game, testers hunt for bugs, try to make it crash. | 呃,在我们发行前,由测试者来抓虫,破解 |
[09:06] | It’s our version of quality control. | 那是我们的品管方式 |
[09:08] | When did you last see him ? | 你最后一次看到他是哪时? |
[09:10] | Um, midnight. He was in the motion capture studio messing around on the vert ramp. | 呃,半夜,他那时正在动作捕捉工作室中的 绿屏坡面上鬼混 |
[09:15] | They think I don’t know when they go in, fool around. | 他们以为我不知道,每当他们来,就是一团糟 |
[09:17] | We’re going to need to see that room, and take a look at your personnel files. | 我们要看看那房间,并且要调阅你的个人档案 |
[09:22] | Why ? I thought Jake was in a car accident ? | 为什么?我以为杰克是出了车祸? |
[09:24] | He was, but somebody killed him before that. | 没错,但在之前他就被人杀了 |
[09:27] | And you just became the last person to see him alive. | 而你刚变成最后看到他活着的人 |
[09:42] | Right. | 对 |
[09:45] | So what exactly are you doing here ? | 所以你们到底来这干嘛? |
[09:47] | I do motion capture for our sim titles, like Skate Park Extreme. | 我是在为我们的虚拟游戏 捕捉动态,像是滑板公园极限 |
[09:52] | And what’s a sim title ? | 什么是虚拟游戏? |
[09:53] | Simulation. It’s real athletes doing real moves. | 就是拟态,那是由真实的竞技者 来作真实的动态 |
[09:55] | Close as anybody ever gets to being me. | 让任何人都可以变成我一样 |
[09:58] | Uh, the carpet’s damp. Get this cleaned lately ? | 呃,这地毯是湿的,最近清理过吗? |
[10:05] | Do you mind if we test for blood ? | 假如我们要测试血迹反应,你会介意吗? |
[10:06] | Do I have a choice ? | 我有的选择吗? |
[10:17] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:18] | Either there was never any blood here to begin with or somebody cleaned it up very well. | 不是这里没有血溅上去过, 就是有人非常仔细地清理过了 |
[10:26] | Not that well. | 没那么仔细 |
[10:28] | Got blood drops. | 发现血滴 |
[10:36] | Medium velocity spatter. | 是中等速度喷溅的 |
[10:39] | It’s still red and unoxidized. | 还是红的,也没有氧化 |
[10:42] | It’s fresh. | 那是刚滴上的 |
[10:45] | A little blood– a badge of honor. | 一点点血–是荣誉的象征 |
[10:47] | I make my living skateboarding here. | 我在这以从事滑板活动维生 |
[10:49] | I’m sure it’s mine. | 我很确定那是我的 |
[10:50] | Give us a DNA sample and we’ll let you know for sure. | 给我们DNA样本,我们就可以让你确定 |
[10:53] | How kind of you. | 你是哪种人 |
[10:55] | And your skateboard. | 还有你的滑板 |
[10:56] | It’s in plain sight. Unfortunately for you it’s coming with us. | 那是在目视可及之内,很不幸地, 对你而言就是你得跟我们走一趟 |
[11:01] | Is this cube one of yours ? | 这个方块是你的吗? |
[11:04] | I make ’em. | 是我制造的 |
[11:06] | I don’t keep ’em. | 我没保存下来 |
[11:06] | I give ’em as awards to my guys. | 我把它们当作给我手下的奖赏 |
[11:09] | It’s motivational. | 那是种激励 |
[11:10] | Who got this one ? | 这是谁的? |
[11:11] | “Thrash Canyon ?” | “强烈摆动峡谷?” |
[11:12] | My best programmer. | 我最好的程式设计师 |
[11:14] | Ron Benson. | 罗.班森 |
[11:23] | Now look, I get about three of these a year. | 现在,听着,我每年都可以拿到三个 |
[11:24] | They make great doorstops. | 它们用来当门挡很好用 |
[11:26] | Where’d you keep this one ? | 你把这放在哪? |
[11:28] | Who knows. | 天晓得 |
[11:29] | Um, probably by that wall. | 呃,可能是放在墙边吧 |
[11:32] | Those cubes are classic Dave Strong. | 那些可是戴夫.史壮的经典 |
[11:34] | Builds a gym we’re too busy to use, | 盖了个体育馆,而我们太忙没时间使用 |
[11:36] | sends flowers in our name to girlfriends we’re too busy to see. | 送有附上名字的花束给我们 因为太忙没空见的女友 |
[11:39] | How about a raise and some time off, huh ? | 那加薪跟休个假如何呢? |
[11:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:42] | You got a sticky substance. | 你抓到了个要点 |
[11:45] | Syrupy. | 像糖蜜一样 |
[11:48] | But no cube. | 但没有方块 |
[11:49] | I guess somebody took it. | 我以为是有人拿走的 |
[11:54] | You’re not a big fan of the testers, are you, Ron ? | 你不是这些测试者的支持者,对吧,朗? |
[11:57] | I graduated M.I.T. in three years, | 我毕业于麻省,只花了三年 |
[11:59] | and now I got those mouthbreathers telling me what’s wrong with my game. | 而现在我得让那些什么都不懂的人 告诉我我的游戏哪里错了 |
[12:02] | Like Jake ? | 像是杰克? |
[12:03] | You two got in shoving matches twice on this project alone. | 你们两个在这项专案中, 已经起过两次冲突了 |
[12:07] | Strong likes us to keep it confrontational. | 史壮喜欢我们保持对立 |
[12:10] | If a tester and programmer become friends, he fires the tester. | 假如测试者跟程式撰写人 变成朋友,他会炒了测试者 |
[12:13] | Where were you last night ? | 你昨晚人在哪? |
[12:15] | Right here, thanks to Jake. | 就在这,全拜杰克之赐! |
[12:16] | I’ve been fixing bugs for 72 hours straight. | 为了解决臭虫问题, 我一连修改了72个小时 |
[12:18] | Any way to prove that ? | 有方法证明吗? |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[12:21] | Strong won’t admit it, but he’s got spyware on all our computers. | 史壮不承认,但他在我们的电脑里 都装了监视程式 |
[12:25] | He’s spying on his own people ? | 他监视自己的手下? |
[12:27] | That’s a pleasant work environment. | 那是个愉快的工作环境 |
[12:30] | Every keystroke I type gets recorded on the main server. | 我敲过的每一键, 主伺服器里都有纪录 |
[12:42] | Excuse me, Miss, we’re… | 抱歉,小姐,我们正在… |
[12:43] | Last one’s a dozen roses. | 最后一个是打玫瑰 |
[12:46] | I know it’s boring. | 我知道那很无聊 |
[12:48] | So is the guy. | 这人也是 |
[12:50] | To Kathy Helms. | 给凯兹.荷马斯 |
[12:55] | Sign it, “To my one and only. Love, Greg.” | 注明是“给我唯一的爱,葛瑞格” |
[12:59] | We need access to your server. | 我们得检视你的伺服器 |
[13:00] | Can we get there from your computer ? | 我们能从你的电脑进入吗? |
[13:02] | Yeah, but Dave’s not gonna like that. | 可以,但是戴夫不喜欢那样 |
[13:04] | Okay. Well, we’ll get a warrant, | 好吧,我们会带搜索令回来 |
[13:05] | bring a class of recruits from the academy down here, | 从学院那带一整班的新人来这 |
[13:08] | have ’em poke around. | 让他们到处闲逛 |
[13:09] | But they’re kind of clumsy. And real slow. | 但他们有点懒散,而且真慢 |
[13:13] | Fine. | 很好 |
[13:31] | Do you have a clue what any of this code means ? | 你知道这些代码表示什么吗? |
[13:33] | No, except it proves our programmer was typing at 1:00 a.m. | 不,我想那是代表我们的程式撰写员 在凌晨一点钟时在打键盘 |
[13:37] | He was telling the truth. He hasn’t left his desk for two days. | 他说的是真的,他已经两天没离开座位过了 |
[13:39] | Well, somebody did. | 呃,某些人会 |
[13:41] | And they took our victim with them. | 而他们会带着被害人跟着他们 |
[14:07] | That’s where we hid the tape. | 那是我们收藏带子的地方 |
[14:18] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[14:19] | I thought you were playing pickup. | 我认为你是在扮演偶然遇见的人 |
[14:21] | Uh, it got canceled. Hey. | 呃,那取消了,嘿 |
[14:25] | Saw the humvee out front. | 看到humvee从前面离开 |
[14:26] | Everything all right ? | 都还好吧? |
[14:29] | Yeah, we’ve had, um, | 是的,很好,嗯 |
[14:31] | reports of break-ins in the area recently. | 最近附近闯空门的通报 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I got worried and called Lieutenant Caine. | 对,我很担心并且通知了肯恩队长 |
[14:36] | Why does my girlfriend have your number ? | 我女友怎会有你们的电话呢? |
[14:38] | Well, I worked on a case, | 呃,我曾经办过一件案件 |
[14:39] | um, that involved her friend at one point. | 嗯,她的朋友涉及到重要的部分 |
[14:42] | Who ? | 谁啊? |
[14:43] | You know, that’s not important. | 你知道的,那不重要 |
[14:44] | Have you had guests recently ? | 最近有人来拜访过你吗? |
[14:46] | No, but we did have a contractor | 不,但是有承包商来过 |
[14:49] | about three weeks ago, | 大约是三周前 |
[14:50] | replaced the doors behind you. | 替换了你背后的那扇门 |
[15:01] | What do you see ? | 你看到什么了? |
[15:04] | I see fingerprints that shouldn’t be here. | 我看到了不应该在那的指纹 |
[15:07] | And these doors have been put in backwards. | 而这些门应该被推到后面去过 |
[15:10] | Why would the contractor do that ? | 承包商干嘛要那样呢? |
[15:12] | Maybe because he was coming back. | 或许是因为他回来过 |
[15:15] | Do you have his phone number ? | 你有他的电话号码吗? |
[15:18] | Yeah, actually I do, right here. | 有,我有,就在这 |
[15:34] | Happy couple needed a set of doors, | 愉快的夫妻需要组门 |
[15:36] | I did the work, | 工作是我接的 |
[15:37] | they paid me, | 他们付的钱后 |
[15:38] | I left, end of story. | 我就走了,故事结束 |
[15:40] | But you came back. | 但你回去过 |
[15:42] | Installed doors so you could gain easy entry. | 未安装完全的门,可以让你能自由进出 |
[15:55] | You see, Connor, we found your prints on the end table. | 你看,康纳,我们发现你的指纹在桌边 |
[15:58] | You stole the videotape, | 是你偷了录影带 |
[15:59] | and I want it back right now. | 而我现在就要你还回来 |
[16:03] | I don’t have it anymore. | 我什么都没有拿 |
[16:05] | Who has it ? | 是谁拿的? |
[16:06] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:07] | I saw it was Cookie Devine. | 我看它是库琪.戴文 |
[16:16] | I know a guy who said we could make some cash. | 我认识个人说可以让我们赚些钱 |
[16:19] | Cash how ? | 怎样的? |
[16:20] | He takes orders over the Internet. | 他在网路上收订单 |
[16:22] | By the time you shut him down, he’ll be a millionaire. | 同时,如果你把他给关了, 他将会成为个百万富翁 |
[16:27] | I want your partner’s name. | 我要你搭档的名字 |
[16:32] | I only know where he’s running dubs. | 我只知道他在哪里拷贝 |
[16:34] | You better hope it’s enough. | 你最好期望那是够的 |
[16:43] | Houseboat ? | 船屋? |
[16:44] | You sure this is the right place ? | 你确定是这里吗? |
[16:46] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[16:47] | Good afternoon. | 午安啊 |
[16:50] | Are you the owner of record ? | 你是这录影带的所有人吗? |
[16:52] | Brandon Pace. | 布兰登.帕斯 |
[16:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:54] | A warrant to search your place. | 有张对你处所的搜索令 |
[16:58] | Uh, there’s, there’s nothing back there. | 呃,这里..,这后面什么都没有 |
[16:59] | Just some clothes and stuff, I swear. | 只有一些衣物跟家具,我发誓 |
[17:02] | Just, uh… | 只是,呃… |
[17:03] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:08] | Oh, look at that. | 噢,看看那个 |
[17:15] | Mr. Pace… | 帕斯先生… |
[17:16] | It’s not my movie. | 那不是我的影片 |
[17:17] | We’re aware of that. | 我们已经注意到了 |
[17:18] | No, really, I’m just the middleman. | 不,真的,我只是中继人 |
[17:20] | I dub them and ship them and the seller pays me a fee. | 我录制,运送然后卖家会给我些钱 |
[17:23] | So how many copies did you make of this, uh, | 所以,这你做了多少拷贝出来了 |
[17:25] | Cookie Devine video for your friend Connor Meade ? | 给你朋友康诺.梅德的库琪.戴文录影带? |
[17:29] | Uh, I don’t… Connor… I don’t know who that is. | 呃,我没有…康诺…我不知道那是谁 |
[17:31] | You know, the contractor who gave you the master. | 你认识的,就是给你原始拷贝的承包商 |
[17:34] | All I know is a dude named Derek. | 我只认识一个叫做德瑞克的家伙 |
[17:35] | How many’d you make for Derek ? | 你帮德瑞克拷贝多少了? |
[17:38] | Five thou. | 五千份 |
[17:40] | Really ? Only a few left. | 真的吗?这只有一点 |
[17:42] | Where’s the rest ? | 其他的在哪呢? |
[17:43] | Truck came by this morning, picked them up. | 今天早上有辆货车来,都载走了 |
[17:45] | I need a proof of payment and the State Attorney may show you some leniency. | 我需要支付证明,而州检察官 可能会给你些减罪条件 |
[17:49] | Uh, attorney ? | 呃,检察官? |
[17:51] | It’s Cookie Devine. | 那是库琪.戴文 |
[17:53] | It’s not like she hasn’t been in this position before. | 那不像是她之前的 |
[17:56] | You know what ? | 你知道吗? |
[17:58] | You just blew your chance. | 你刚毁了你的机会 |
[18:01] | Turn around, you’re under arrest. | 转过身去,你被捕了 |
[18:42] | How’s our sticky substance ? | 我们那卡在上面的物质怎样了? |
[18:44] | Where the cube should have been ? | 这方块应该会在哪? |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 对唷 |
[18:46] | It’s a soft drink. Chappy’s Cola. | 那是种软性饮料,恰皮可乐 |
[18:49] | I thought that all soft drinks were made of high fructose corn syrup. | 我以为所有的软性饮料都是由 高果糖与玉米糖蜜作的 |
[18:53] | In the U.S., they are. | 在美国,的确如此 |
[18:54] | If you want cane sugar, you have to import it from Mexico. | 假如你想要蔗糖作的,你得从墨西哥进口 |
[18:57] | Soda snobs demand it | 挑剔的苏打爱好者很需要那种的 |
[18:58] | they say it tastes sweeter and cleaner. | 他们认为那喝起来更甜且纯 |
[19:00] | Are there any soda snobs working at the company ? | 这家公司里有这种挑剔鬼存在吗? |
[19:03] | One. | 一个 |
[19:03] | I talked to Rachel, the world’s friendliest receptionist, | 我跟瑞雪说过话,她真是全世界最友善的接待 |
[19:06] | and she said she special orders it for a guy named Todd Simmons. | 而她说她是为个名叫 陶德赛门斯的人特别订的 |
[19:09] | What’s he do there ? | 他在那是干嘛的? |
[19:10] | He’s a tester. | 他是个测试者 |
[19:12] | Just like our victim. | 就跟我们的被害人一样 |
[19:13] | Except Todd’s still alive. | 我猜陶德还活着 |
[19:22] | So, I was drinking a soda in Ron’s office yesterday morning. | 所以,我昨天早上曾在朗的办公室里喝过汽水 |
[19:25] | Just hanging out. | 只是打发时间 |
[19:26] | By the wall with your messenger bag ? | 带着你的邮差包靠在墙边? |
[19:29] | Did you steal the cube, Todd ? | 你偷了那个方块吗,陶德? |
[19:31] | Use it to weigh down the gas pedal ? | 用它压在油门踏板上? |
[19:44] | I didn’t steal the cube. | 我没有偷这方块 |
[19:46] | I didn’t see a cube. | 我没看到有方块 |
[19:54] | Ron already told us that testers and programmers | 朗已经告诉我们说测试者跟程式撰写员 |
[19:56] | don’t hang out with each other unless they have to. | 除非有必要是不可以在一起混的 |
[20:00] | Do you want to revise your story ? | 你想修改一下你的说法吗? |
[20:03] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[20:06] | This job gives me a lot of tension sometimes. | 这工作有时给我许多压力 |
[20:08] | I, uh, self-medicate. | 我,呃,自行服药 |
[20:11] | Ron’s got the best weed. | 朗可以拿到最顶级的草 |
[20:13] | I snagged a blunt while he was in the men’s room. | 当他在洗手间时,我撞到了个硬物 |
[20:15] | That’s an interesting defense. | 那是很有趣的抗辩 |
[20:18] | Duquesne. | 杜奎斯聂 |
[20:20] | It did ? | 是吗? |
[20:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:22] | Thanks, Valera. | 谢了,瓦列拉 |
[20:22] | Where’s your boss ? | 你的老板在哪? |
[20:24] | Where is he always ? | 他总能在那 |
[21:02] | Get winded faster than I used to. | 比我更喘 |
[21:06] | Our lab just told us that the blood from your floor | 我们的实验室刚告诉我们, 你地板跟滑板 |
[21:08] | and the skateboard is also from our victim. | 上的血迹都是被害人的 |
[21:10] | Really ? | 真的吗? |
[21:11] | Is this where I call my lawyer ? | 我该找我的律师来了吗? |
[21:13] | No, it won’t matter. | 不,那用不着 |
[21:14] | Judge granted a warrant for everything in here off that blood. | 法官发给我们张,针对在这 每件沾有血迹之物的搜索令 |
[21:24] | Were you the only person being motion captured last night ? | 你是昨晚唯一进行动态捕捉的人吧? |
[21:26] | Unlike most people, I really am the star in my own movie. | 跟绝大多数人不同,我在 自己的影片中真的是个明星 |
[21:30] | Then we’ll need all your footage. | 那我们需要你所有的侧写带 |
[21:36] | This is all the captured data from last night. | 这是昨晚所有记载的资料 |
[21:38] | What am I looking for ? | 我要找的是什么? |
[21:40] | Basically, there are motion capture cameras all over the stage, | 基本上,舞台上都是动态捕捉的摄影机 |
[21:43] | and if Strong killed the tester, maybe he forgot and left the motion sensors on. | 而假如史壮杀了那测试者,或许 他会忘记动态感应器还是开着的 |
[21:46] | And that the murder was being recorded. | 那样谋杀就会被纪录下来 |
[21:55] | Why are you stopping it ? He’s just skating. | 你干么停下?他正在滑 |
[21:57] | Mm, but something isn’t right. | 嗯,但有些是不对 |
[21:59] | Look, | 看 |
[22:00] | This is the mo-cap from | 这是昨晚的动态捕捉 |
[22:02] | last night, when Strong was doing all of his toughest moves. | 当史壮正在执行他最高难度的动作时 |
[22:06] | And… | 然后… |
[22:07] | this is the footage captured today when your were there. | 这是今天你们到那时所捕捉到的侧写 |
[22:10] | He didn’t do a 720 or a McTwist. | 他没有作过个720度或是Mc翻转 |
[22:14] | He’s taking it easy. | 他用简单的方式进行 |
[22:16] | Any way you can compare the height of the two figures ? | 然后你可以来比对这两个人的高度吗? |
[22:24] | Well, our figures are two different sizes. | 那个,这两个人的尺寸不同 |
[22:26] | Which means they’re two different guys. | 那表示他们是不同的两人 |
[22:28] | Our vic wasn’t just messing around. | 我们的被害人不只是被粗暴地对待 |
[22:31] | He was a ringer. | 他是个替代者 |
[22:33] | Dave Strong is a fraud. | 戴夫.史壮是个骗子 |
[22:37] | Tyler, will you skip to the footage at the end of the night last night ? | 泰勒,你能将这侧写快转到 昨晚最后的地方吗? |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:45] | Wait, play that back and loop it. | 等等,把那段回放并且标记起来 |
[22:50] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[22:52] | Is that your vic from the car accident ? | 那是我们车祸意外的被害人吗? |
[22:55] | Yeah, there’s the blunt force trauma. | 对,那是钝器重击外伤 |
[22:58] | Still doesn’t explain how he ended up in the car. | 但还是无法解释他怎会到车上去 |
[23:09] | One thing’s for sure. It isn’t just motion capture, it’s a snuff video. | 可确定一件事,那不是只动态捕捉, 那还是谋杀的录像 |
[23:24] | We analyzed the footage from your motion-capture stage last night, Mr. Strong. | 我们分析过了昨晚你们的动态 捕捉舞台上的侧写带,史壮先生 |
[23:28] | All that P.R. about you skating your own tricks is a lie. | 那全都证实了你自己执行 技巧动作的事是谎言 |
[23:33] | It’s been Jake all along. | 那都是杰克作的 |
[23:43] | So what ? | 所以呢? |
[23:45] | So, you’ve got millions of people shelling out 50 bucks for a sim title | 所以,你已经从数百万人手里以每卷50 |
[23:50] | of you doing your latest tricks. | 的代价去买你的最新技法模拟带 |
[23:53] | I don’t have time to skate anymore. | 我没时间去溜滑板了 |
[23:56] | Think my business runs on its own ? | 你们以为我的生意会自已经营吗? |
[23:59] | I’ve got licensing issues to work out, | 我得忙着去申请执照 |
[24:01] | partnership deals, endorsements. | 合作合约,背书保证 |
[24:03] | Sounds incredibly corporate for a guy who used to tear it up in empty swimming pools. | 就一个习于在空泳池里打混的人, 那些组合听来很不可思议 |
[24:07] | So, I grew up. | 所以,我成长了 |
[24:09] | Jake didn’t. | 杰克却没有 |
[24:10] | I’d rather walk upright when I’m 50. | 我宁可在五十岁时还能直挺挺地走 |
[24:12] | And I paid him a pretty sum for his services. | 而我就他的服务付给他很大一笔钱 |
[24:15] | Were you afraid he’d tell people the truth about your deal ? | 你怕他会告诉大众有关你们间的协议吗? |
[24:18] | Couldn’t, he signed a confidentiality clause. | 他不能的,他签署了保密协议 |
[24:20] | Besides, | 况且 |
[24:21] | I already trademarked every move he ever made. | 我已经将他所作的每个动作都注册了 |
[24:24] | And you’ll pass them off to a willing public as your own. | 而你会跟大众告知那都是你自己亲身力行 |
[24:28] | It’s called capitalism. | 那称之为“资本主义” |
[24:29] | If you want to arrest me for that, | 假如你们要为那逮捕我 |
[24:31] | be my guest. | 就请便吧 |
[24:32] | Say whatever you want. | 说你到底想要什么 |
[24:34] | Otherwise, I’d like to go find a replacement. | 否则,我要去找替身了 |
[24:39] | Cynthia, | 辛西亚 |
[24:40] | – did you get anything for me ? – I do. | – 有你收到要给我的东西吗? – 有的 |
[24:42] | Can’t say it’s a slam dunk, though. | 虽然不能说那是个slam dunk |
[24:44] | Your guy, Brandon Pace, was paid in money orders. | 你那个家伙,布兰登.帕斯, 曾将汇票存入银行 |
[24:47] | Six of them, to be exact. | 正确地说是,其中六个 |
[24:48] | Six of them ? | 其中六件? |
[24:49] | A thousand dollars each. | 每个都要上千元 |
[24:51] | The institutions that issue money orders place monetary limits on them. | 政策上规定发出邮政汇票,是有金额限制的 |
[24:54] | But they don’t require I.D. to purchase, do they ? | 但他们不会在购买时要求检视身分,不是吗? |
[24:57] | Nope, only to cash. | 不,只对现金才会 |
[24:58] | Tell me about the person who signed them. | 告诉我签署的人是谁 |
[25:00] | Derek Baldwin ? | 德瑞克.包德温? |
[25:02] | Guy doesn’t exist. But I did learn one thing about him : | 没现身过的那个人,但 我已经得知有关他的一件事 |
[25:05] | he’s left-handed. | 他是个左撇子 |
[25:06] | I thought you couldn’t tell that from a writing sample. | 我以为你无法从书写样本告诉我那个 |
[25:08] | Well, normally, no. But there are some indicators. | 呃,通常的情况是不行,但那有些指标 |
[25:12] | I’ll flip through the sequence under infrared. | 我会用红外线来扫视这片段 |
[25:18] | Yes, I see. The ink becomes more and more smudged with each money order. | 对了,我看到了,墨水在 每张汇票上变得越来越晕开 |
[25:22] | This person wrote it with their left hand, the side of their palm | 这人用左手来签发的,他的左掌 |
[25:25] | dipped into the wet ink, and transferred it to the subsequent money orders. | 盖在湿的墨水上,然后 将它给印在下一张汇票上 |
[25:34] | So that narrows it down to about | 所以将范围缩小至 |
[25:36] | ten percent of the population. | 人口中的那百分之十 |
[25:39] | That help you at all ? | 那能帮得上忙吗? |
[25:50] | As a matter of fact… | 就事实上而言… |
[25:53] | it does help me. | 的确有帮助 |
[25:55] | Do me a favor | 帮我个忙 |
[25:56] | and compare this | 将这个来与 |
[25:58] | to the money orders. | 汇票上的比对 |
[26:09] | Slant proportion of the letters are similar. | 字体倾斜的方向是相似的 |
[26:13] | Take a look at how this person writes their lower case “d.” | 看看这个人是怎么写小写的d |
[26:17] | The “d”‘s are identical, aren’t they ? | 这些“d”是完全相同的,不是吗? |
[26:20] | Class characteristics show that people create a loop | 典型的性格侧写显示,人们会在写下 |
[26:23] | on the cursive “d” to complete the final downstroke. | “d”时画个圈,来完成最后向下的那一笔 |
[26:26] | Whoever wrote this just retraced the upstroke, | 不管这是谁写的,他只重复了向上的笔划 |
[26:28] | and didn’t connect it to the subsequent letter. | 而没有让他与其他的字体连结 |
[26:32] | And it also means that Sara was not the only one disguising her identity. | 同时也指出莎拉不是唯一欺漫身分的人 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:37] | All right, all right. I did it, all right ? | 好啦,好啦!是我干的,可以了吧? |
[26:39] | I sold the tape. | 我把带子给卖了 |
[26:41] | You knew who Sara was from the beginning, didn’t you ? | 你打从开始就知道莎拉是谁,对吧? |
[26:45] | You also knew the value of the tape. | 你也知道这带子的价码 |
[26:47] | No, no, no, I didn’t. | 不,不,不,我不知道 |
[26:48] | I just thought she was a sweet girl, I mean… | 我只以为他是个甜美的女孩,我是说… |
[26:51] | I even felt guilty for asking her to do it in the first place. That’s why I tried to erase it. But when I went to look for it, it was gone. | 打从开始要她那样我感到有点罪恶,那就是 我想洗掉的原因,但等我去找时,它已经不见了 |
[27:05] | There’s only one person who could have taken it : | 那时唯一有可能拿走它的人吗? |
[27:09] | the contractor. | 承包商 |
[27:11] | Hey, you ! | 嘿,你呢? |
[27:13] | Hey, whoa, man, hold up a second. | 嘿,哇,老兄,等等! |
[27:15] | – You stole my tape and I want it back. – Hey, hey, hey, hold up ! | – 你偷了我的带子,我要拿回来 – 嘿, 嘿, 嘿, 等等? |
[27:17] | – That’s it. I’m calling the cops. – Okay, listen, | – 就是那个,我要报警 – 好吧,听着 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. If I was with Cookie Devine, I’d put up billboards. | 抱歉唷,假如我跟库琪.戴文在一起 我就会大出风头了 |
[27:23] | Cookie Devine ? | 库琪.戴文? |
[27:26] | You have no idea, do you ? | 你不知道,对吧? |
[27:32] | I didn’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[27:35] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[27:39] | So he showed me. | 所以他给我看 |
[27:41] | I’ve got 15 of her titles. | 我有她的十五卷带子 |
[27:43] | She’s a superstar. | 她是个巨星 |
[27:56] | I took her to meet my parents. | 我带她见过我的父母 |
[27:59] | And she was going to be the mother of my kids. She lied to me. | 而她就要成为我孩子的母亲,她对我说谎 |
[28:01] | She didn’t lie to you, Matthew. She just didn’t know how to tell you. | 她没对你说谎,马修 她只是不知道怎么告诉你 |
[28:05] | The copies this morning, where are they now ? | 早上的那些拷贝,现在在哪? |
[28:08] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[28:09] | Okay. Who’d you sell them to ? | 好吧,你把它们卖给谁了? |
[28:10] | I-I-I don’t know. Some company used to produce her old films. | 我,我不知道,那些常制作她旧片的公司 |
[28:15] | That’s all I need to know. | 那就是我想知道的 |
[28:17] | Do you want to call her, or should I ? | 你想打电话给她,或是我来? |
[28:22] | Wolfe… | 渥菲… |
[28:24] | check this out. | 检查下这个 |
[28:26] | I was looking for prints. I didn’t find any, but I did find this. | 我正在找指纹,我什么也没找到, 但发现了这个 |
[28:33] | – Oh, there’s orange particles jammed into the grip tape. – Yeah | – 噢,有些橘色的东西卡在绳把上 – 没错 |
[28:36] | some on each side of the board, right where the killer would have held it. | 板子两面都有,那就可能是 凶手曾握过的地方 |
[28:41] | What’s the substance ? | 那物质是什么? |
[28:43] | It’s pollen. | 花粉 |
[28:44] | Now, I checked it under the scope, and I ran a comparison. | 现在,我透过显微镜检视,然后比对过 |
[28:47] | It’s from a lily. | 那是百合的 |
[28:54] | A lily… | 百合花… |
[28:57] | Oh, man, | 噢,老兄 |
[28:58] | the receptionist at Strong Studios had flowers all over her desk. She sends them to employees’ wives and girlfriends. | 在史壮工作室的接待员在桌上摆了些花, 她将那送给雇员的妻子与女友 |
[29:04] | Okay. I’ll get over there. | 好的,我会过去的 |
[29:13] | And you pick all the flowers out yourself ? | 你都是自己包装花的吗? |
[29:14] | Sure do. I even write a little note with each one. | 当然,我甚至还写了每张小卡 |
[29:17] | Seems kind of personal. | 让那看来像是亲手写的 |
[29:20] | Hey, I spend more time with their guys than they do. | 嘿,我比她们更常待在他们身边 |
[29:22] | Have you sent out any bouquets of lilies recently ? | 你最近有送过百合吗? |
[29:26] | Probably an order went out yesterday. Here, let me check. | 可能是昨天送出的,这里,让我查查看 |
[29:32] | Yep. | 有 |
[29:33] | Here it is. “Lilies.” | 就是这,“百合” |
[29:35] | Just one person got them, though. | 虽然只有一个人 |
[29:37] | Who ? | 谁? |
[29:38] | Amber, Amber Haynes. | 安柏,安柏.海斯 |
[29:41] | What did the card say ? | 卡片上写些什么? |
[29:43] | That one was… | 那张是… |
[29:45] | “We’ll be together soon. I love you.” | “我们很快就能在一起的,爱你.” |
[29:52] | Is there something wrong ? | 有什么不对吗? |
[29:55] | Take a look at your destination. | 看看你的投递处 |
[29:58] | The flowers you sent to Amber Haynes, they went to Jake Sullivan’s address. | 这些你送给安柏.海斯的花, 送到了杰克.苏利文的地址 |
[30:02] | To his wife, Julie. | 给他的妻子,茱莉 |
[30:04] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[30:08] | Is there something I can do ? | 我能做些什么吗? |
[30:09] | You can give me her number, | 你可以给我她的电话 |
[30:11] | please. | 拜� |
[30:19] | Hello, Maxine. | 哈��,麦辛 |
[30:21] | Maxine ? | 麦辛? |
[30:22] | – Oh, Dr. Woods ! – Hi. | – 噢,伍兹医生? – 嗨 |
[30:24] | Hi. Uh, sorry. | 嗨,呃,抱歉 |
[30:26] | No one here ever calls me by my first name. Almost forgot I had one. | 没人会在电话里叫我的名字. 我几乎都快忘了我有名字 |
[30:29] | No worries, honey. Sometimes… | 别担心,亲爱的,有时候… |
[30:32] | – Hey, you smell that ? – I’ve been smelling it all afternoon. | – 嘿,你有闻到吗? – 我整个下午都有闻道 |
[30:35] | It’s like… | 那像是… |
[30:36] | – Ew. – Exactly. Should only smell that way in my building. | – 恶 – 事实上,那是我屋里唯一的气味 |
[30:40] | Here, Ryan, you want to help me in the garage ? | 这里,莱恩,你要来车库帮我吗? |
[30:42] | Sure. What’s in the garage ? | 当然,车库里有什么? |
[30:45] | Decomp. | 腐败物 |
[30:53] | Yeah, you’re right about the decomp, Alexx. | 对呢,就腐败物的部分你是对的,亚丽 |
[30:56] | It gets worse in here. | 这更糟了 |
[31:04] | – Here we go. – You find something ? | – 就是这了 – 你找到什么了吗? |
[31:08] | Yeah, I think a… | 是啊,我想是个 |
[31:09] | size 11. | 十一号的 |
[31:10] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在,我们有些进展了 |
[31:12] | What is it ? | 那是什么? |
[31:14] | Well, unless I’m mistaken, looks like a contact burn. | 呃,除非我弄错了,那看来像是接触性烧伤 |
[31:20] | I gotta find the other end. | 我要去看另外一端了 |
[31:25] | You’re welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[31:28] | Mrs. Sullivan, may I see your hands, please ? | 苏利文女士,请问我能看看你的手吗? |
[31:31] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[31:32] | Because pollen from lilies is one of the most persistent types of pollen. | 因为百合花粉是最具持续性的花粉 |
[31:36] | It flakes, | 它是一点点掉落的 |
[31:38] | it stains. | 而且持久 |
[31:39] | And it can lodge itself in the smallest of spaces. | 而且可以卡在最细微的空间 |
[31:58] | You received a bouquet of lilies | 你收到了一束百合 |
[32:00] | yesterday afternoon from your | 是昨天下午从你 |
[32:02] | husband, didn’t you ? | 丈夫那送的,不是吗? |
[32:06] | I believed him when he said he was at work all the time. | 当他说他都得工作时,我相信他 |
[32:11] | To find out about her like that… | 发现有“她”的存在时,就像是… |
[32:28] | Look, I know what it looked like, | 听着,我知道那是怎么一回事 |
[32:30] | but Jake wasn’t seeing another woman. | 但杰克没跟其他女人约会 |
[32:33] | – What ? – His office sent the flowers. | – 什么? – 他的办公室送这花来 |
[32:36] | The receptionist accidentally switched the two names. | 接待员意外地把两个人名搞错了 |
[32:41] | No. | 不 |
[32:50] | I went to see him last night. | 我昨晚去见他 |
[33:25] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[33:26] | I have proof ! | 我有证明! |
[33:27] | I-I don’t even know a woman named Amber. | 我,我不认识叫做安柏的女人 |
[33:29] | Oh, I mean, why am I even fighting for you ? | 噢,我是说,我干嘛要跟你吵? |
[33:31] | Look at yourself. Skateboarding at 35 ? | 看看你自己,卅五了还滑滑板? |
[33:34] | You’re pathetic ! | 你真可悲! |
[33:35] | Well, wait ! Wa… | 呃,等等!什… |
[33:47] | He tried to tell me, but… | 他试着告诉我,但是… |
[33:49] | I wouldn’t listen. | 我没听进去 |
[33:57] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是有意要杀他的 |
[34:15] | What are you doing ? I’m in the middle of a confession. | 你在干嘛?我这的自白才进行了一半 |
[34:17] | Wife got mad, and she hit him in the head with a skateboard. | 妻子气疯了,而她用个滑板打了他的头 |
[34:19] | She might have caused the blunt force trauma to his head, Eric, | 头上的钝器击伤可能是她造成的,艾瑞克 |
[34:22] | but she didn’t kill him. | 但她没杀了他 |
[34:24] | You confirmed C.O.D. ? | 你确认了死因了吗? |
[34:25] | Just determined it : Jake Sullivan was electrocuted. | 刚刚判断出来,杰克苏利文是被电击毙的 |
[34:28] | Electrocuted ? | 电击? |
[34:29] | Found a contact burn on his foot. | 在他的脚上发现接触式灼伤 |
[34:32] | You mean, where the electricity entered the body. | 你是说,是电流进入的地方 |
[34:34] | Electricity hits the body, | 电流接触到身体 |
[34:35] | nuclei in the skin cells stream in one direction. | 皮肤的细胞核,朝着一个方向 |
[34:42] | Shredded ear was the point of exit. | 而被削掉的耳朵则是出口 |
[34:50] | I didn’t know what to look for till I got the foot. | 直到我看到脚之后才懂 |
[34:53] | Okay, this explains the water on the mo-cap stage. | 好吧,这解释了在动态捕捉舞台上的水 |
[34:56] | What do you mean ? | 你是说? |
[34:57] | We thought someone covered up the crime, | 我们认为有人掩饰了现场 |
[34:59] | but that was the crime. | 但那还是犯罪 |
[35:01] | And if she didn’t kill him, | 而假如不是她杀了他 |
[35:04] | who did ? | 会是谁呢? |
[35:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Yo ! | 你! |
[35:40] | You just can’t leave her alone, can you ? | 你就不能放过她吗,你? |
[35:44] | What do you want ? | 你想干嘛? |
[35:45] | You know what I want. | 你知道我要什么 |
[35:50] | No way. I’ll get a court order. Those are bought and paid for. | 不可能,我会拿法庭命令来,那些已经付款了 |
[35:53] | This is stolen property, and I’m confiscating it. | 这是偷窃而来的财物,而我正要没收 |
[35:56] | These DVDs cost me $50,000. | 这些dvd花了我五万块 |
[35:58] | – How am I gonna make my money back ? – That’s your problem. | – 我要怎样拿回我的钱? – 那是你的问题 |
[36:01] | If you ever contact her again, it’ll be the last time you do. | 假如你敢再接近她,那就会是你的最后一次 |
[36:45] | That’s all right, Andy. | 没事了,安迪 |
[36:50] | Hey, man, nice job. Nice lein and rodeo. | 嘿,老兄,干的好啊, |
[36:52] | Chill in my office, and I’ll see you in a bit ? | 去我办公室休息,等会见你好吗? |
[36:55] | Is that the new Jake ? | 那是新的杰克? |
[36:56] | That’s the new me. | 那是新的我 |
[36:58] | Do you mind ? I’m on a deadline. | 你介意吗?我在赶时间 |
[36:59] | Too bad, this is still a crime scene. | 太糟糕了,这还是犯罪现场 |
[37:01] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了 |
[37:06] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[37:08] | water conducts electricity. | 水导引了电力 |
[37:10] | We found water over here. | 我们在这发现有水 |
[37:14] | The water cooler. Bottle’s empty. | 饮水器,瓶子是空的 |
[37:38] | Check it out. | 看看这 |
[37:42] | The outlet’s fried. | 插座烧坏了 |
[37:44] | Power cord’s been ripped out of the back of the water cooler. | 电线被从饮水器后面拔了出来 |
[37:47] | There’s something on the end of it. | 末端上有些东西 |
[37:49] | Skin ? | 皮肤? |
[37:50] | Looks like it. | 看来像是 |
[37:53] | You know, our vic had a contact burn on his leg. | 你知道,我们的被害人的接触点在脚部 |
[37:55] | You take an electrical outlet, | 你拿着电线插座 |
[37:57] | a live wire, | 通电中的 |
[37:58] | you add water… | 加入了水… |
[38:01] | You got a recipe for murder. | 你发现了谋杀方式 |
[38:03] | But how ? Nobody’s going to stand there and let themselves get fried. | 但是怎么样的呢? 没人会站在这里让自己被烧焦 |
[38:06] | I don’t think he was standing at the time. | 我不认为他当时是站着的 |
[38:14] | The cord was ripped out on purpose. | 这电线是被故意剥开的 |
[38:17] | Person used one hand as leverage. | 这人用一支手当杠杆 |
[38:22] | Wife hit him… | 妻子打了他… |
[38:24] | let the electricity finish the job. | 让电力来完成剩下的工作 |
[38:26] | I don’t think it was a woman. | 我不认为是女人干的 |
[38:28] | The print’s too big. | 这痕迹太大了 |
[38:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:36] | Look at all the voids in the print. | 看看痕迹的空白处 |
[38:38] | Palm, | 手掌 |
[38:39] | the fingers | 手指 |
[38:40] | and the thumb. | 还有拇指 |
[38:42] | They’re the exact same spots | 它们都有一样的斑点 |
[38:43] | as the prints on the gear shift of Jake Sullivan’s car. | 就跟在杰克.苏利文车内的排档上的一样 |
[38:47] | Gear shift’s got a print. | 排档上找到个指纹 |
[38:49] | AFIS is gonna have a hard time with this one. | 自动辨识系统辨识了很久 |
[38:52] | Print’s smudged. | 指纹被弄脏了 |
[38:54] | There’s not much ridge detail. | 没有多少线条的细节 |
[38:56] | I thought they were smudges. | 我以为那是被弄脏的 |
[38:59] | They’re hyperkeratosis. | 那是皮肤角质化过度症 |
[39:00] | With constant friction, the surface of the skin thickens. | 是由于经常性的摩擦, 皮肤的表层变得粗糙 |
[39:06] | Prints get worn down, they disappear. | 指纹被磨损,所以就消失了 |
[39:09] | Our killer had calluses on his hands. | 凶手的手上有老茧 |
[39:11] | I can think of one person who might fit the bill. | 我可以联想到一个可能跟那相符的人 |
[39:13] | Why do you want to see my fingertips ? | 你干嘛要看我的指尖? |
[39:16] | Because Jake Sullivan was electrocuted | 因为杰克.苏利文是被电死的 |
[39:18] | on the motion-capture stage by someone with calluses. | 在动态捕捉舞台上,由某个有老茧的人 |
[39:20] | Occupational hazard, for somebody | 职业风险,对某些人来说 |
[39:22] | who plays video games all day long. | 整天玩电玩 |
[39:26] | Let’s see, Todd. | 来看看吧,陶德 |
[39:35] | Can’t press “Escape” on that one. | 那可不能按“跳出”就好了 |
[39:39] | I put in three years with Dave Strong. | 我跟着戴夫.史壮三年 |
[39:43] | Stuffed in a cubicle… | 被塞在个小隔间中… |
[39:45] | staring at a TV. My girlfriend left me. | 盯着台电视,我女友离开了我 |
[39:47] | I gained 20 pounds. | 变胖了20磅 |
[39:49] | No one forced you to stay there. | 没人强迫你留在那 |
[39:50] | Dave Strong did. Kept making promises. | 但戴夫.史壮可以, 不断地许下承诺 |
[39:53] | Then Jake was hired. | 然后杰克被雇用了 |
[39:54] | Walked around like he owned the place. | 走来走去像是那是他所有的地盘 |
[39:58] | I had seniority, but I was doing all the work. | 我比较资深,但却要做全部的工作 |
[40:00] | We’re in the final build, | 我们已经要完成了 |
[40:02] | and you got the entire programming | 而你让全部的程式部门 |
[40:03] | department twiddling their thumbs. | 操弄他们的拇指 |
[40:04] | I haven’t seen sunlight in two weeks. | 我已经有两个星期不见天日 |
[40:07] | Suck it up. What’s your problem ? | 结束他 你的问题是什么? |
[40:09] | Why don’t you talk to Jake ? | 你怎不去跟杰克说? |
[40:12] | What ? | 什么? |
[40:14] | One of you is expendable, Todd. | 你们其中一个人是消耗品,陶德 |
[40:17] | Take a guess who that is. | 猜猜看是谁啊 |
[40:24] | We had a deadline. | 我们有截止期限 |
[40:25] | I was gonna tear him a new one. | 我要把这人给换掉 |
[40:28] | Then I saw him, just lying there. | 然后我看到他,已经躺在那了 |
[40:31] | Jake ! | 杰克! |
[40:34] | What are you doing ? | 你在干嘛? |
[40:39] | He must’ve hurt himself trying to skate like Dave. | 假如他想像戴夫那样溜滑板, 他一定会伤了他自己 |
[40:44] | It seemed so easy just to make it look like an accident. | 让那看来像是意外,是太容易了 |
[41:18] | It was so awful. | 那都错了 |
[41:20] | I could hear his teeth grinding… | 我可以听到他的牙齿在摩擦… |
[41:24] | smell burning hair. | 闻到头发烧焦的味道 |
[41:27] | And then he opened his eyes. | 然后他张开双眼 |
[41:35] | He died, | 他死了 |
[41:37] | staring at me. | 瞪着我看 |
[41:38] | I… I freaked. | 我…我吓坏了 |
[41:41] | And you figured you had to get rid of the body. | 而你以为你得把尸体丢掉 |
[42:05] | What you don’t know is that Dave hired Jake to skate all his moves. | 你怎不知道戴夫雇用杰克来表演他所有的动作 |
[42:10] | His job as a tester was just for show. | 他那测试员的身分只是给别人看的 |
[42:15] | Dave didn’t favor Jake. He just needed him. | 戴夫不喜欢杰克,他只是需要他 |
[42:22] | Killing’s a lot easier in a video game, isn’t it? | 杀人在电动游戏中容易多了,对吧? |
[42:38] | Lieutenant Caine, thank you for calling. | 肯恩队长,谢谢你的来电 |
[42:47] | Is this a copy of the tape ? | 这是那带子的拷贝吗? |
[42:49] | That’s the master. | 这是原本 |
[42:50] | The other copies are being destroyed. | 其他的拷贝都会被销毁 |
[42:53] | The others ? | 其他的? |
[42:54] | No one will ever see this tape. | 不会有人看到这卷带子了 |
[43:00] | Where’d you find it ? | 你在哪找到的? |
[43:02] | I think I’m going to let Matthew explain that. | 我想我会让马修来解释的 |
[43:12] | At least I’m consistent. | 结果我还是一样 |
[43:14] | I always fall for the wrong guy. | 我总是遇人不淑 |
[43:33] | www.forom.com | 谢谢观赏! |