Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:59] Help. 救命!
[01:02] Somebody. 谁来帮个忙
[01:04] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天啊
[01:05] There’s gas leaking out of the plane. 有油从飞机上漏出来了
[01:07] It’s going to blow. 要爆炸了
[01:17] – Anybody aboard ? – One more, Lieutenant, up front. -还有人在机上吗? -还有一个,组长,在前舱
[01:33] I think I got a broken leg. 我想我的腿断了
[01:35] I’m with the city, and I’m getting you out of here. 我是警察,我会把你救出去的
[01:37] Here we go. 好了 [ CSI:Miami ― 犯罪现场:迈阿密篇 ] 【运钞机】
[02:22] CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 17 – Money Plane
[02:29] Transcript: Raceman
[02:33] Synchro: Zenakyss, Checkdatas Seth Cohen & Roger222
[02:50] www.forom.com
[03:11] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么事
[03:13] Takeoff was clean. 起飞时是没问题的
[03:16] Suddenly, there was a flash. 突然间,有道闪光
[03:18] You say flash. You mean explosion, right ? 你说的闪光,你是说爆炸吗,对吧?
[03:20] No, no, just a flash, um… 不,不,只是到闪光,嗯
[03:23] everything went green. 所有的东西都变成绿色的
[03:26] “Everything went green” ? “所有的东西都变成绿色的”?
[03:28] Check his eyes, please. 请检查他的眼睛
[03:38] He has damage. 他受伤了
[03:40] Corneal scarring. 角膜受伤
[03:42] What could’ve caused that ? 那是什么东西造成的?
[03:43] I don’t know, maybe a laser. 我不知道,也许是雷射光
[03:45] Wait. You mean someone from the ground ? We were… 等等,你是说有人从地面上?我们…
[03:47] we were a quarter-mile up. 我们在四哩高的地方
[03:48] See, a five-milliwatt laser could reach two miles in the air, though. 看好,虽然是五毫瓦的雷射, 但却能发射到空中两英哩高的位置
[04:00] Excuse me. 抱歉
[04:03] Yeah, Eric. Um… 对了,艾瑞克,嗯…
[04:05] Call the control tower. I want a copy of the nav-aids. 通知航管塔台, 我需要航管雷达资料的副本
[04:08] I want to find out who brought this plane down. 我要查清楚是谁让这飞机坠毁的
[04:30] Hey, stranger. 嘿,陌生人
[04:32] John. 约翰
[04:33] Oh my goodness. 噢,我的老天啊
[04:35] – How’ve you been ? – Great. -你怎会? -很好
[04:37] You’re looking good. 你看来还好
[04:40] Thanks. I’m sorry. 谢了,我很抱歉
[04:42] I’m just surprised. I haven’t seen you in a while. 我只是很讶异,有阵子没看到你了
[04:44] Actually, this is my first week back. 事实上,这是我回来上班的第一周
[04:46] I’m acting as department liaison for the NTSB boys on the crash. 我正在替国家运输安全委员会的人, 就空难进行训练课程
[04:50] Oh, really ? So we’re gonna be working together. 噢,真的吗?所以我们会一起工作了?
[04:52] Looks like it. 看来应该是吧
[04:54] I tried calling you a couple of times. 我打过几通电话给你
[04:56] It’s just, it’s been really crazy at the lab. 只是,实验室真的很忙
[04:59] Too crazy to pick up the phone, huh ? 忙到连接电话的时间都没有吗?
[05:05] Hey, what’s up ? 嘿,怎么了?
[05:07] Ryan Wolfe. Detective John Hagen. 莱恩.渥菲,这是约翰.海根探长
[05:09] Oh, Hagen. You’re, uh… 噢,海根,你是,嗯…
[05:10] you’re Ray Caine’s old partner. 你是雷.肯恩的老搭档
[05:13] Yeah. 没错
[05:14] That was me. 的确是我
[05:16] I’ll see you around, Calleigh. 等会见了,卡莉
[05:18] Okay. 好了
[05:22] What was that about ? 情况怎样?
[05:24] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[05:26] – He’s been on IOD. – Injured on duty ? -他曾经IOD. – 在执勤时受伤?
[05:29] What was the problem ? 原因是什么?
[05:31] I don’t know. Something about a bad back. 我不知道,跟以前的坏背景有关
[05:33] Yeah, I heard that one before. 对了,我曾经听说过
[05:35] What’s that supposed to mean ? 那该代表什么呢?
[05:37] Nothing. 没什么
[05:39] You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[05:42] Couple guys I knew in patrol, 我认识几个在巡警队的人
[05:43] “bad back” meant they couldn’t get cleared by the department shrink. “坏背景”表示他们并没有 被部门承认已经撇清关系了
[06:20] Excuse me. 抱歉
[06:23] In the hat, excuse me. 戴帽子的,抱歉
[06:26] Step away from the bags, please. 请离开那些袋子
[06:28] It’s all right. These belong to me. 没关系的,那些都是我的
[06:29] The bags are evidence in a plane crash, sir. 这些袋子是空难的证物,先生
[06:32] – Please step away… – Yeah, I know. I own the plane. -请离开 -是的,我懂,这飞机是我的
[06:35] Sean Walsh, 西恩.华许
[06:36] Air-Away Freight Systems. I’m just collecting my cargo. 航空运输系统,我正在检视我的货柜
[06:39] Mr. Walsh, looting is a felony. 华许先生,非法窃取是重罪
[06:42] Step away from the bags. 离开这些袋子
[06:46] Look, if I don’t get these checks 听着,假如我没拿回这些支票
[06:47] to Atlanta under deadline, 并在截止日前缴回亚特兰大
[06:50] a couple local banks are going under. 几家地方银行就会破产了
[06:52] How much was on the plane ? 飞机上有多少钱?
[06:54] $1.2 billion. 一点二亿美金
[06:55] – Excuse me ? – 1.2 billion in checks -抱歉? -一点二亿的支票
[06:59] mortgages, car loans, company payrolls. 抵押、车贷、公司的薪资
[07:02] Every day, every check that’s written 每天,每当有支票被开立
[07:04] has got to be physically moved to a bank. 都得确实送到银行去
[07:06] Freight dogs move them. 由狗腿子来运送
[07:08] – Freight dogs ? – Yep. That’s what we call ourselves. -狗腿子? -对啊,我们都是这样自称的
[07:11] Ain’t exactly a glamour business. 不是什么吸引人的行业
[07:12] The bags stay here. 这袋子留在这
[07:22] All right, look. I know how this works. 好吧,听着,我知道这的作业方式
[07:24] – What’s it gonna take ? – I suggest you leave now, -那要多久? -我建议你现在就离开
[07:26] or you will be placed under arrest. It’s up to you. 否则你就会被捕,这由你决定
[07:35] You’re the man. 照你说的办 
[07:38] The controller said the cargo jet 航管人员说这架货机
[07:40] was heading southeast on runway nine right. 是从西南的右九跑道起飞
[07:42] Well, there it is right there. 那,这就是它的所在
[07:48] The pilot says he was climbing. 航管人员说他正在爬升
[07:55] Hold on. Freeze it right there. 等等,停在那
[07:57] That’s it. 就是那个
[07:58] That’s where he lost control. The jet was banking left. 那就是他失控的地方,这货机偏左了
[08:01] Well, lasers travel in a straight line, so… 呃,雷射是以直线发射的,所以
[08:04] I can extrapolate a probable line of sight 我可以将可能的范围推断出来
[08:07] from the cockpit window to the ground. 从驾驶员侧的窗户到地面
[08:12] Gets us down to six blocks in the Gables. 让我们将范围缩小到嘉柏斯区的六个街道
[08:14] Laser guy was standing in that perimeter. 发射雷射光的家伙就站在这附近
[08:18] Or living there. 或是住在那里
[08:22] It’s about time you guys got here. 你们总算是到了
[08:24] I’ve been keeping a log. 我曾经纪录过航程
[08:26] You’re keeping a log? 你正在纪录航程?
[08:27] Now, they’re supposed to be restricting takeoffs over the neighborhood between 现在,他们应该要限制从十二点到早上六点
[08:30] 12:00 and 6:00 a.m. But I’ve been hearing jet engines 在这附近起飞,但是这星期 我还是会在每天午夜后
[08:32] every night this week after midnight. 听得到喷射引擎声
[08:35] That’s not why we’re here. 我们到这不是为了那个
[08:37] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[08:39] What is it gonna take for you people to start paying attention? 要怎样才能让你们来关注这个问题?
[08:42] Mr. Stamler, we are aware of the fact that you’ve filed numerous complaints 施坦勒先生,我们注意到你曾经针对
[08:45] against Miami International Airport, 迈阿密国际机场投诉过很多次
[08:47] and that you’re the leader of a group called 而你也是个名为宁静天空
[08:49] Citizens for Quiet Skies. 的团体的领导人
[08:52] I’m a community activist. 我是个公众行动主义者
[08:53] Yes, and it’s come to our attention, 是啊,而那引起了我们的注意
[08:54] Mr. Stamler, that you’ve threatened to bring down a plane. 施坦勒先生,你意图造成架飞机失事
[08:58] Miami International recorded a conversation last week. 迈阿密国际机场上周纪录到一段通话
[09:01] Like I told the police then, 就像之前我告诉警察的一样
[09:03] it was just talk. 那是只是谈话
[09:04] I wanted to be taken seriously. 我想要被人更为重视
[09:05] Well, a cargo jet crashed this morning. 呃,今早有架货机坠毁了
[09:07] Is that serious enough for you? 那对你来说有够严重了吗?
[09:09] Well, it’s like I’ve been saying, that 呃,就如我说过的
[09:11] flight path is a threat to the whole neighborhood. 那条航道对附近区域都造成威胁
[09:18] It appears that the threat… 那威胁
[09:21] has come a little closer to home. 显然太过靠近住家了
[09:27] What do you mean? 你在说什么?
[09:31] This is what I mean. 那就是我所谓的
[09:34] This is a green-diode laser. 这是个绿色的半导体雷射
[09:37] I bought it on-line. It’s not illegal. 我上网买的,那违法了吗?
[09:39] It is if you use it to bring down an airplane. 假如你造成飞机坠毁就是
[09:41] – This is a joke, right? – I can assure you this is no joke. -这是个玩笑,好吗? -我可以跟你保证这不是玩笑
[09:44] You used this to blind the pilots on that plane. 你用这个造成飞机上的驾驶失明
[09:55] I was just trying to make a point. 我只是想去标显出重点
[09:57] You did, and now you’re under arrest. 你的确办到了,而现在你被捕了
[10:00] All I ever wanted was to live in a quiet neighborhood. 我只是想在个安静的环境中生活
[10:02] Yes, well, Mr. Stamler, 那当然了,史坦勒先生
[10:03] you just got your wish. 正如你所愿了
[10:22] I didn’t think these planes carried cash. 我不知道这些飞机载的是现金
[10:24] They don’t. Legally, the only thing they’re allowed to transport are checks. 他们并不合法,唯一 被限制不准运送的就是支票
[10:29] I found a bunch of cash already. 我已经发现了一堆钞票
[10:31] This whole operation’s looking very shifty. I’m gonna take this back to the lab. 这整个过程看来非常有计划 我会把这带回实验室的
[10:35] Want my help ? 要我帮忙吗?
[10:36] Absolutely. It’s your investigation, too. 事实上,这也是你的侦查案件
[10:55] Calleigh ! 卡莉!
[11:00] I’ll call Rescue. 我会呼叫急救小组
[11:03] No. No need. 不,不必了
[11:05] Think she was an innocent bystander ? 你以为她是个无辜的旁观者吗?
[11:08] Her body’s not crushed. 她的尸体没被撞击过
[11:09] Looks like she was thrown from the plane. 她看来像是被从飞机上丢下来的
[11:11] The pilot didn’t say anything about having a passenger, did he ? 驾驶没说过有乘客的事情,对吧?
[11:13] He was pretty shaken up. 他已经被惊吓过度了
[11:16] Look at the way she’s dressed. 看看她的穿着
[11:17] Party girl on a cargo flight ? Something is definitely hinky. 在货机上的派对女孩? 有点非常诡异的感觉
[11:21] Start with her eyes. 从她的眼睛开始
[11:22] They’re different colors, one blue, one green. 两眼的颜色是不一样的 一只是蓝色的,一只是绿色的
[11:25] Heterochromia ? 虹膜异色症?
[11:26] I think there’s a simpler explanation. 我想有简单些的答案
[11:33] It’s a colored contact lens. 那是角膜变色片
[11:36] It’s Dior Blue. 这是迪奥蓝
[11:40] The other one’s missing. 另外一只不见了
[11:42] You call Alexx. I’m gonna find Horatio. 你呼叫亚丽,我要去找何瑞修
[11:48] Hey. 嘿
[11:49] We found a DB at the crash site. 我们在失事现场找到具尸体
[11:51] Female passenger. 女性乘客
[11:54] But it wasn’t a passenger plane. Was she killed in the crash ? 但是机上没乘客,她是在钱堆里被杀的?
[11:57] Her liver temp was 87 degrees. 她的肝脏温度是华氏87度
[11:58] The body core temperature drops two degrees the first hour, 身体的核心温度,头一个小时会下降两度
[12:02] a single degree after that, right ? 之后每小时降低一度,对吧?
[12:04] Which puts her time of death at midnight. 这样推论她死亡时间是在午夜
[12:05] She was dead before they put her on the plane. 在被放上飞机前她就已经死了
[12:08] – Where is she now ? – Alexx is posting her. -她现在在哪? -亚丽正在验尸
[12:10] Do you want me to talk to the pilot ? 你要我去问驾驶的话吗?
[12:12] Not yet. We’ve got the body. 还不用,我们已经找到尸体了
[12:13] Let’s see what that tells, all right ? 看看那能发现些什么,好吗?
[12:15] All right. 好吧
[12:18] Alexx, 亚丽
[12:19] anything on the girl from the cargo jet ? 在货机里的那女孩有些什么发现?
[12:21] Well, the good news is we’ve got an ID : 呃,好消息是我们查到身份了
[12:23] Caitlyn Townsend, 20, 凯特琳.汤森,廿岁
[12:25] Bal Harbour society girl. 巴尔港的名媛
[12:26] Family made their fortune in the citrus industry. 家族是靠柑橘工厂起家的
[12:29] What’s the bad news ? 那坏消息呢?
[12:30] ID came from her family’s lawyers. 是由家族律师来确认身份的
[12:32] They’ve filed an injunction preventing us from doing an autopsy. 他们已经对我们擅自验尸提出控诉
[12:35] Well, any suspicious death requires one. 呃,任何死因有疑的都需要验尸
[12:38] They have no legal standing. 他们没有法律根据
[12:39] Well, the judge will go our way, 呃,法官会站在我们这的
[12:41] but they’ll tie it up in the court for at least a week. 但他们会让这在法庭上耽搁起码一个星期
[12:43] I can’t cut her until then. 我得等到之后才能检验
[12:45] And the trail will go cold. Options ? 而后证据便会消失无踪,怎么选?
[12:47] Talk to the family. 去跟家人谈谈
[12:49] See what their objections are. 看看他们反对的理由是什么
[12:51] Or see what they’re hiding. 或这者是他们想隐藏些什么
[12:58] Chairs go around the back. 椅子要围住后面
[13:00] Champagne goes in the subzero. 香槟要保持冰凉
[13:02] Flowers go on the table by the pool. 花要放在池边的桌上
[13:05] May I help you ? 我能帮些什么吗?
[13:06] Yeah, we’d like to speak to Mrs. Townsend. 是的,我们想跟汤森女士谈话
[13:08] I’m Heidi Dillon, her assistant. 我是海蒂.迪龙,她的助理
[13:10] She’s not taking visitors right now. 她现在不想会客
[13:13] Her daughter passed away. 她的女儿刚刚过世
[13:14] Her daughter’s death is why we’re here, Miss Dillon. 我们正是为她女儿之死所以到这的,迪龙小姐
[13:16] Any idea why she was on the cargo plane ? 知道她为什么会在货机上吗?
[13:19] No. It doesn’t make any sense to me. 不,我根本不知道
[13:22] Is the family having a wake at the house already ? 家族已经准备在这屋里守灵了吗?
[13:26] Caitlin ran a charity for troubled girls. 凯特琳为问题少女主持了个基金会
[13:28] This is their big fund-raising weekend. 这周末是她们的募款派对
[13:30] And you carry on even after the chairwoman’s dead ? 即使主席去世了还是要举办活动?
[13:33] This charity was Caitlin’s legacy. 这个基金会是凯特琳的遗产
[13:37] She dedicated her life to these girls. 她将她的人生奉献给这些女孩
[13:41] Can’t even really believe she’s gone. 我真的不敢相信她走了
[13:44] Could I speak to her mother, please ? 我能跟他母亲说个话吗,拜�?
[13:49] Okay. 好吧
[14:02] Mrs. Townsend… 汤森女士
[14:07] Ma’am, I’m sorry for your loss. 女士,对于您的所失我非常遗憾
[14:12] I understand that you oppose the autopsy. 我了解你反对验尸
[14:14] I don’t see any point of putting my daughter through that. 我看不出我女儿有什么必要得经过那种手续
[14:17] The plane crash killed her. 她死于坠机
[14:19] I don’t believe that’s the case. 我不相信案件是那样的
[14:26] What do you mean ? 你想说些什么?
[14:27] I’m not sure yet, and that’s why I need your help. 我还不确定,而我需要您的协助
[14:34] No, she’s suffered enough. 不,她已经受够了
[14:37] Ma’am ? 女士?
[14:42] Caitlyn had a heroin addiction. 凯特琳有海洛因毒瘾
[14:46] Dropped her down to 90 pounds. 让她瘦了九十磅
[14:49] You understand that the court will authorize the autopsy in a few days 你了解法庭将在几天后准许验尸
[14:52] that’s state law. 那是州法
[14:54] Please. 拜�
[14:57] Please don’t cut my daughter open. 拜�不要把我女儿切开
[15:01] She’s at peace now. Can’t you just let her be ? 她现在安祥了,就不能 让她能去得好点吗?
[15:09] Ma’am, maybe there’s a way we can preserve that peace, okay ? 女士,或许我们有能保持 她的安祥的方法,好吗?
[15:16] A virtopsy. 用断层透视的
[15:18] A virtual autopsy is not covered in the injunction. 以断层扫瞄来验尸, 不会造成表面的伤害
[15:22] Any excuse to try something new. 任何用来试验新方法的理由
[16:01] Most of the injuries are commensurate with the plane crash. 大多数的外伤都跟坠机相称
[16:03] Broken bones, 骨折
[16:05] but no bleeding or bruising in the muscle tissue surrounding them. 但是周遭的肌肉组织没有出血或是挫伤
[16:08] Meaning they broke postmortem. 这表示是在死后才弄断的
[16:10] Yeah. But Mrs. Townsend did us quite a favor. 没错,但汤森女士帮了我们个大忙
[16:14] Look at her lungs. They’re saturated. 看看她的肺脏,都被浸渍了
[16:17] See those spots ? 看到那些小点了没有?
[16:18] Indicate aspiration. 那表示是气泡
[16:20] If we’d cut into her, 假如我们把她切开
[16:21] the pressure in the lungs might have released, 肺脏中的压力就会逸散
[16:25] and we might never have found it. 而我们就不会发现它了
[16:26] Found what, Alexx ? 发现什么,亚丽?
[16:28] Caitlyn Townsend drowned. 凯特琳.汤森是溺毙的
[16:30] In what, I can’t tell yet. 至于是什么造成的,我还不知道
[16:32] Maybe I can help there. 那方面或许我帮的上忙
[16:37] Mr. Rydell. 雷德尔先生
[16:38] Eric Delko, Crime Lab. 犯罪实验室的艾瑞克.戴柯
[16:40] Glad to see you’re out of surgery. 很高兴看到你度过手术了
[16:43] Yeah, I’m going to have pins in my leg the rest of my life. 是啊,我余生都得在腿上别上别针了
[16:45] It’s better than your copilot. He’s still unconscious. 那已经比你的副驾驶好多了, 他依旧昏迷不醒
[16:48] Yeah. Man, I can’t believe this happened. 是啊,老兄,我不敢相信这会发生
[16:51] Talk to me. What did happen, exactly ? 告诉我,到底发生了什么?
[16:53] How did Caitlyn Townsend die ? 凯特琳.汤森是怎么死的?
[16:56] Uh, Caitlyn Townsend ? 啥,凯特琳.汤森?
[16:58] She was a passenger on your flight. 她是你机上的乘客
[17:01] What, you’re telling me there was a girl on the plane ? 什么,你是说飞机上有个女孩?
[17:02] Yeah, a dead girl. 对,一个死了的女孩
[17:06] Hey, man, I don’t know anything about that. 嘿,老兄,我什么都不知道
[17:08] Swap-outs happen on these routes so fast, checks are in and out in 60 seconds. 这条线上的物流速度很快, 支票在六十秒内进出
[17:19] So, she came on with the bag of checks ? 所以,她是跟着这些袋支票进来的?
[17:22] Listen, pit stops, I’m maintaining the plane. 听着,在中继站,我都待在机上
[17:24] Copilot’s in charge of cargo. 副驾驶才负责货物
[17:25] And conveniently, he’s in a coma. 而现在,他仍在昏迷状态
[17:29] Look, man, I’m telling you the truth. 听着,老兄,我跟你说的是真的
[17:31] All right, check the freight manifest. 够了,去检查货物的载货单
[17:33] I will. 我会的
[17:34] And if you’re lying, well, 而假如你在说谎,那
[17:37] I know where to find you. 我知道在哪找到你
[17:51] Think we’ll get a print ? 你想我们会找到指纹吗?
[17:53] I certainly hope so. 我非常希望能如此
[17:57] So, Calliegh… 所以,卡莉…
[18:01] I wanted to talk to you. 我想要跟你谈谈
[18:05] Calleigh Duquesne ? 卡莉.杜奎斯聂?
[18:07] Mr. Elliot. 艾略特先生
[18:10] Peter Elliott, Secret Service. 特勤人员彼得.艾略特
[18:12] Detective John Hagen. 约翰.海根探长
[18:14] How you doing ? 你怎么样?
[18:15] So, how can I help you ? 所以,我怎么帮你?
[18:16] Well, anytime this much cash shows up, so do I. 呃,只要有这么多钱出现时,我就会出现
[18:19] Oh, yeah, I was wondering why I didn’t see you 噢,对了,我还在奇怪怎么没看到你
[18:20] on that counterfeiting thing a couple weeks back. 就是几个星期前那件伪钞案
[18:22] I worked it with Horatio. 我跟何瑞修一起办案
[18:24] And I do not even rate a hello ? 而我却连声哈��都没听到?
[18:27] I came by. 我有经过
[18:27] You weren’t here. 你不在
[18:30] This is all the money you recovered from the plane site ? 这就是你在失事现场找到的所有现金?
[18:32] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[18:34] Freshly bundled cash like this has to be a special request from the Federal Reserve. 像这样的新钞应该都有联邦储备局的特别记号
[18:38] Okay. 好吧
[18:39] You see this number here ? 你看到这里的号码了吗?
[18:40] That tells us which Federal Reserve issued this bundle. 那告诉我们这捆是由哪个储备局登记的
[18:43] E5 is Richmond, E5是里其蒙
[18:45] so I just enter a serial number, 所以我只要输入序号
[18:47] and with my very high security clearance… 以及我那非常高机密的证号…
[18:51] Bingo. Cash was requested by a Hamilton Solomon, Biscayne Mutual in Miami. 宾果!这钞票是由迈阿密比斯坎 合作金库的汉弥尔顿.所罗门申领的
[18:56] Great. I’ll drive. 太好了,我来开车
[18:58] John, I’ll talk to you later. 约翰,我晚点跟你谈
[18:59] Okay. 好吧
[19:00] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[19:14] Mr. Solomon, you requested $500,000 in cash 索罗门先生,你申领了五十万现金
[19:17] from the Federal Reserve. 从联邦储备局
[19:19] Who was it for ? 那是要给谁的?
[19:21] We honor this type of request for special clients. 我们为特别的客户承办这种申请
[19:25] And who was so special this time ? 而这次是谁那么特别呢?
[19:29] Caitlyn Townsend. 凯特琳.汤森
[19:30] She had a fund-raiser last night. 她昨晚举行了个募款餐会
[19:32] Big donors write her checks, 捐款大户开给她支票
[19:33] I turn them into cash. 我将它们转为现金
[19:38] Half a million dollars in cash ? You don’t find that suspicious ? 五十万的现金? 你没发现有什么歧异之处吗?
[19:40] I assume that money goes back into the charity. 我以为那些现金将会存回基金会
[19:43] How do you suppose the cash ended up on a cargo jet that crashed this morning ? 你知道那些现金出现在今早坠毁的货机之上吗?
[19:46] I have no idea. 我不知道
[19:48] Couriers took the cash out… 存户将钱提走
[19:56] like always. 很平常的事情
[19:58] “Always” ? “平常”?
[19:59] So, this is not the first time ? 所以,这不是第一次了?
[20:02] As I said, Caitlyn is a very special client. 就如同我所说过的, 凯特琳是非常特别的客户
[20:07] Caitlyn is dead, Mr. Solomon. 凯特琳死了,所罗门先生
[20:08] What ? 什么?
[20:10] We’d like to see those charity checks, please. 我们想看看那些基金会的支票,拜�
[20:40] They’re perfect. 她们都很完美
[20:42] All properly endorsed. 都有收款人的背书
[20:43] I checked the signatures myself. 我自己检查签名的
[20:44] Actually, I don’t think she signed them at all. 事实上,我不认为都是她签署的
[21:06] Afternoon, gentlemen. 下午好,各位男士
[21:08] Mrs. Townsend, 汤森女士
[21:09] your daughter’s charity was for runaway girls. 你女儿的基金会是给逃家少女的
[21:12] Your models are wearing bikinis. 你的模特儿身着比基尼
[21:14] This event’s been scheduled for over a year. 这场聚会已经筹划一年了
[21:16] Because that’s the way Caitlyn wanted it, right ? 因为那是凯特琳要的,对吧?
[21:19] I’m honoring my daughter’s wishes. 我很尊重我女儿的期望
[21:21] Can I help you with anything else ? 我还能帮你们什么吗?
[21:22] Yes, I’m anxious to hear about her account at Biscayne Mutual. 是的,我正为了你女儿在 比斯坎合作金库的帐户担忧
[21:27] I don’t handle the finances. Was it charity-related ? 我不处理财务方面的事情 那是基金会的吗?
[21:30] In theory. 理论上是
[21:31] Then you’ll have to talk with Nick Marshall. 那你得跟尼克.马歇尔谈
[21:33] He co-chairs the foundation with Caitlyn. 他是基金会的副主席
[21:36] And where would we find Mr. Marshall ? 我们要到哪找马歇尔先生?
[21:37] He’s in the office. 他在办公室里
[21:40] Through the bikinis. Perfect. 可以穿过这些比基尼女郎,真好
[21:55] Taking a pass on your own party, Mr. Marshall ? 可以请你离开你们的派对一下吗,马歇尔先生?
[21:57] I’m not much in the mood. 我正好没心情
[21:59] You understand. 你了解的
[22:01] How close were you with Caitlyn ? 你跟凯特琳有多亲近?
[22:03] I met Caitlyn when she wasn’t all that different from the girls we’re helping. 我遇到凯特琳时,她还跟我们 现在所帮助的女孩没什么两样
[22:06] I was her counselor. 我是她的辅导员
[22:08] She asked me to help run her foundation. 她请我来帮她经营基金会
[22:10] Caitlyn’s signatures on these foundation checks 凯特琳在基金会支票上的签名
[22:13] are perfectly uniform. 都非常的工整
[22:15] And nobody signs their name the same way twice, 没有人总能以同样的方式签名
[22:18] let alone 100 times. 而且是超过百次
[22:20] I noticed that, 我注意到那个
[22:22] you have a check signing machine over there. 你那边有台支票签署机
[22:24] Caitlyn’s wrist cramped up endorsing all those checks. 凯特琳的腕关节没法签所有的支票
[22:28] I’ve seen these before. 我曾经看过这个
[22:41] User puts any kind of writing instrument into the machine. 使用者在机器里装入任何书写范本
[22:46] Its nib… 那是沾水笔
[22:48] hooks into a signature matrix. 挂进签名的模型
[22:52] The matrix template turns and guides the pen. 随后模型的楔子就会指引笔顺
[23:03] A letter-perfect signature every time. 每次都签出完美的签名
[23:06] To answer your next question, the only person with 为了要回答你接下来的问题, 除了凯特琳本人之外
[23:08] access to that machine other than Caitlyn was me. 能使用这机器的人只有我
[23:11] I’m not surprised. So, you endorsed the checks, 我并不讶异这点,所以, 是你在这些支票后面背书
[23:13] turned them into cash and attempted to transport them out of the state. 将它们变现后,然后打算将它们运出本州
[23:18] I’m not embezzling from my own charity. 我没有从自己的基金会里偷钱
[23:24] Give me a name. 给我个姓名
[23:27] No, I won’t hurt this foundation. 不,我不会伤害这个基金会
[23:28] Or risk losing the trust of the girls we’re trying to help. 或是冒着让这些我们正在 帮助的女孩丧失信任的风险
[23:31] How civic-minded of you. 你还真是热心公益啊
[23:39] What’s that ? 那是什么?
[23:41] It’s a signature matrix from a signing machine. 那是签名机里的签名模型
[23:44] Where’d you get it ? 你从哪里拿来的?
[23:45] Nick Marshall, Caitlyn Townsend’s partner. 尼克.马歇尔,凯特琳.汤森的合伙人
[23:47] Cool. Let’s have a look. 酷啊,来看看吧
[24:25] That’s Heidi Dillon, the mother’s assistant. 那是海蒂.迪龙,母亲的助理
[24:28] Runaway, theft, 逃家少女、盗窃
[24:30] fraud, drug possession. 诈骗、滥用药物
[24:33] Guess she’s one of the charity’s success stories. 我猜她是基金会的成功案例之一
[24:36] Why are your prints 为什么你的指纹
[24:37] on Caitlyn’s signature matrix, Heidi ? 会出现在凯特琳的签名模型上,海蒂?
[24:40] Cause she asked me to set up the machine for her. 因为她请我去帮她设定机器
[24:42] Detective Salas looked into your background. 萨拉斯探长查过你的背境
[24:45] You rehabbed at FutureMore 你跟凯特琳.汤森
[24:47] at the same time as Caitlyn Townsend. 同时都在富丘摩尔接受康复治疗
[24:49] Yeah, we looked out for one another. 是啊,我们因此遇到彼此
[24:51] Caitlyn had everything, and even with all that money, she still ended up on the street. 凯特琳什么都有,非常有钱, 但她还是流落街头
[24:55] So, she got you a job when you got out ? 所以,当你离院时,她给了你份工作?
[24:57] Yes. She talked her mom into hiring me. 是的,她请他母亲雇用我
[24:59] And you repaid the kindness by stealing from them ? 而你却以偷钱来回报她们的善心?
[25:02] I didn’t steal, 我没有偷钱
[25:03] I set up Caitlyn’s machine. She wasn’t mechanical. 我替凯特琳设定机器,她是个机器痴
[25:08] Where’d you get those cuts on your arms ? 你的手臂是怎么割伤的?
[25:10] Um, from picking up palm fronds in the back yard. 嗯,因为在后院捡棕榄叶所以割伤的
[25:13] Are you sure you didn’t have an altercation with Caitlyn last night ? 你确定你昨晚跟凯特琳没有起过争执吗?
[25:17] You think I killed her ? 你以为是我杀了她?
[25:20] Did you ? 你有吗?
[25:22] That’s your job to figure out, isn’t it ? 查清楚是你的工作,不是吗?
[25:42] Can I help you ? 我能帮你忙吗?
[25:43] Looking for evidence of a cat fight under her nails. 采集她指甲下抓伤的证据
[25:46] I already scraped. 我已经采过了
[25:47] Didn’t find anything. 什么也没发现
[25:49] But I do have a copy of Caitlyn Townsend’s tox report. 但我有凯特琳.汤森的毒物检验结果
[25:52] – Was she back on drugs ? – No. -她又喀药了吗? -没有
[25:54] The girl was clean. But substance we suctioned out of her lungs had high levels of glucose. 这女孩是清白的,但是我们在她肺脏 所采的物质则含有高浓度的葡萄糖
[26:00] Could be some sort of soda, 可能是来自于某种苏打
[26:03] vitamin water. 维他命饮料
[26:04] Or champagne. 或是香槟
[26:06] Caitlyn’s fund-raiser last night was at Rev, 凯特琳昨晚的募款餐会在雷夫
[26:08] the new club on Collin Street. 那是柯林街的新俱乐部
[26:11] – I’m gonna find out what happened. – Little late. -我要去查看看发生过什么 -有点晚了
[26:13] Horatio sent Calleigh and Delko. 何瑞修让卡莉跟戴柯去了
[26:29] Must have been only the high rollers in here last night. 昨晚这一定只有招摇人物来参加
[26:32] The lower the profile, the bigger the check. 越低调的人,捐的钱越多
[26:37] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[26:39] Champagne bowl. 香槟盆
[26:41] There’s something floating in it. 上面有个东西浮着
[26:55] That’s Dior blue if I’ve ever seen one. 那是我找不到的迪奥蓝
[27:08] This is our primary crime scene. 这里是刑案的第一现场
[27:17] I found hair. 我发现头发
[27:25] Signs of a struggle. It looks like Caitlyn gave one last pull. 挣扎的痕迹,看来像是凯特琳最后的反抗
[27:30] Got something else. 还有别的
[27:32] Print from some kind of work boot. 同样的工作靴的痕迹
[27:35] And not the kind you’d wear to an event like this. 但你在场聚会中绝对不会穿这样的靴子
[27:38] Let’s find out who crashed this party. 来查明白是谁毁了这场派对
[27:52] Excuse me ? 抱歉?
[27:54] Can I help you, ma’am ? 我能帮你吗,女士?
[27:56] I’m Calleigh Duquesne with the Crime Lab. 我是犯罪实验室的卡莉.杜奎聂斯
[27:59] What’s in the bags, Mr. Walsh ? 这些袋子里面有什么,华许先生?
[28:02] What else ? 还有什么?
[28:03] Checks. 支票
[28:05] No bodies this time ? 这次没有尸体了吗?
[28:09] This is about that girl y’all found. 这是跟你们找到的女孩有关的事吧
[28:11] I heard about it. 我听说过了
[28:13] I wish I could help you. 希望能帮你们忙
[28:15] Be careful what you wish for. 对你期望的事情要小心点
[28:19] Now, I don’t know what you mean by that. 现在,我不知道你们在说什么
[28:21] I think you do. 我想你知道的
[28:23] We found this at the crime scene, 我们在凶案现场找到这个
[28:25] Club Rev. 雷夫俱乐部
[28:26] Our lab found aviation grade hydraulic fluid, and my guess is you were there, and this is a match to your boot. 我们实验室发现了航空等级的防水胶,而 我猜想你到过那,而这会跟你的靴子相符
[28:32] You want to save me the trouble ? 你想帮我省了这些麻烦吗?
[28:37] Look. 听着
[28:39] Look, I got a call 听着,我接到电话
[28:41] from Nick Marshall, late. 是尼克.马歇尔打来的,很晚了
[28:43] Told he had one more package for me. 说他还有个包裹要交给我
[28:45] And you didn’t ask questions ? 而你没问是什么?
[28:47] I showed up, she’s just lying there. 等我出现时,她已经躺在那了
[29:06] And then what was gonna happen ? One of your pilots was gonna dump her over the Atlantic ? 然后发生了什么事?你的一位驾驶 准备要把她丢在大西洋里面?
[29:12] Look, I don’t mean any disrespect, 听着,我没有任何的不敬
[29:15] but that dead body is just freight. 但这具尸体只是件货品
[29:17] There’s no law against transporting her. 载运她又没有违法
[29:23] Did Nick Marshall tell you who killed her ? 尼克.马歇尔有告诉你是谁杀她的吗?
[29:25] No. Just told me that he needed it cleaned up. 不,他只告诉我他要清理善后
[29:30] Well, unfortunately for you, Mr. Walsh, that is against the law. 呃,对你而言,很不幸地, 华许先生,这违法了
[29:34] It’s called being an accessory. 这称为从犯
[29:46] Sean Walsh says you helped him dispose of Caitlyn’s body. 西恩.华许说他帮你丢弃凯特琳的尸体
[29:52] Look… 听着…
[29:54] she went all Single White Female on me. 她对我而言不过是个单身的白人女子
[29:57] – Caitlyn did ? – No, -凯特琳有吗? -不
[29:58] Heidi Dillon. 海蒂.迪龙
[30:05] You know what they say. You can take the girl out of juvie, but, uh… 你知道他们怎么说的吗, 你可以将女孩带离观护所,但是…
[30:08] Heidi Dillon. 海蒂.迪龙
[30:11] That how you hurt your hand ? 那是她弄伤你的手的原因吗?
[30:13] Yeah. 是的
[30:16] No good deed goes unpunished, right ? 没有好的行为会不受到处罚的,对吧?
[30:18] That’s what they say. 那是他们说的
[30:21] What are you doing ? Come on. 你在干吗?够了
[30:28] What-What have I done ? What have I done ? 我干了什么? 我干了什么?
[30:30] Is she dead ? 她死了吗?
[30:33] I think so. You got to get out of here. Come on, get out of here. 我想是的,你得离开这里, 快点,离开这里
[30:37] So you called your friend instead of the authorities. 所以你叫你朋友来解决问题
[30:40] People find out one of my girls killed Caitlyn… 如果人们发现你的女孩杀了凯特琳…
[30:42] Well, 那
[30:43] charities don’t really recover from publicity like that. 基金会无法从那样的打击中复原的
[30:46] You may not, either. 同样地,你也不会
[30:51] Hey, John. How’s it going ? 嘿,约翰,结果怎样?
[30:53] Maybe I should ask you the same question. 或许我该问你同样的问题
[30:56] What do you mean ? 你想说的是什么?
[30:58] What’s with you and the Secret Service guy ? 你跟那个特勤有什么吗?
[31:01] We’re colleagues. 我们是大学同学
[31:03] Not that it’s any of your business. 那跟你没有关系
[31:05] I can make it my business. 我可以让他与我有关
[31:08] Walk away, John. 走开,约翰
[31:09] Are you sleeping with him ? 你跟他上床?
[31:10] This conversation is over. 谈话到此结束
[31:14] What if I don’t want it to be over ? 假如我不想呢?
[31:16] Then you better remember what I do for a living. 那你最好记得我的工作是什么
[31:19] Calleigh… 卡莉…
[31:44] Hey, I got your message. 嘿,我收到你的简讯
[31:45] Have the results on that hair from the crime scene. 现场找到的头发的结果好了吗?
[31:49] Almost all the roots had tags. Must have been some fight. 全都带有毛囊,一定有过打斗
[31:52] Yeah, it was a fight to the death. 是啊,对死者来说有场打斗
[31:54] – What did you find ? – DNA matches Heidi Dillon. -你发现了什么? – DNA跟海蒂.迪龙相符
[31:58] Confirms Nick’s story. Mind if I keep this? 那证实了尼克的陈述,介意我拿走吗?
[32:01] Is there a problem? 有问题吗?
[32:03] Something’s not adding up. 还有些事没算上去
[32:04] I’m finished with them. 我跟那处理好了
[32:49] So, what’s the deal? You guys are gonna arraign me or not? 所以,问题是什么?你们到底要不要控告我?
[32:52] You can drop the act, Heidi. 你可以承认,海蒂
[32:53] Oh, like I’ve never heard that before. 噢,像是我从没听说过似的
[32:55] We know where Caitlyn was murdered. 我们知道凯特琳是在哪里被谋杀的
[32:57] And we found your hair there. DNA confirms it. 我们在那找到你的头发, DNA结果证实了
[33:00] And? 然后呢?
[33:01] And I ran some tests 我做过些测试
[33:02] to see if you were on anything at the time. 来查清楚你当时是否有服用什么
[33:04] I’m clean. 我是清白的
[33:05] I swear to God. 我可以发誓
[33:06] I have been since I got off the street. 从我离开街头我就戒了
[33:08] I know. 我知道
[33:09] Only aberration was a marked increase 只有叶酸过量才会造成
[33:11] of folic acid. 那样
[33:14] You’re pregnant, aren’t you ? 你怀孕了,对吧?
[33:19] About ten weeks. 大概十周了
[33:21] Who’s the father ? 父亲是谁?
[33:24] Nick Marshall. 尼克.马歇尔
[33:26] Is that what you and Caitlyn were fighting over ? 那就是你跟凯特琳争执的原因吗?
[33:28] Fighting ? 争执?
[33:30] Your hair, remember ? 你的头发,记得吗?
[33:32] Look, I was freaking out. 听着,我当时疯了
[33:34] I’d just told Nick I was pregnant. 我才刚跟尼克说我怀孕了
[33:37] Heidi ? 海蒂?
[33:40] What’s wrong ? 怎么了?
[33:41] Nothing. 没什么
[33:42] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[33:43] I can’t. 我不能
[33:45] I screwed up, Caitlyn. 我弄砸了,凯特琳
[33:48] I really screwed up. 我真的弄砸了
[33:50] What’s the point ? 重点是什么?
[33:51] You guys think I’m guilty, right ? 你们以为我有罪,对吧?
[33:53] Heidi, 海蒂
[33:55] pregnant women take folic acid 怀孕的妇女服用叶酸
[33:56] to prevent birth defects in their babies. 用来预防胎儿的营养缺乏
[33:59] I know. 我知道
[34:00] So ? 所以呢?
[34:01] It means you care about this child. 那表示你有替这孩子着想
[34:02] Why take the fall for murder ? 为何要犯下谋杀的错误?
[34:07] ‘Cause I’ll just end up here anyway. 因为我只能那样
[34:12] Or is it because you’re scared ? 或者是因为你害怕?
[34:14] Yeah. 没错
[34:15] You know, you know so much– tell me what else I am. 你知道,你懂得那么多来告诉我我是谁
[34:19] No, that’s it. 不,那是
[34:21] You’re just scared. 你只是吓坏了
[34:30] I’m not gonna deny I had a relationship with Heidi. 我会否认我与海蒂有关
[34:33] She’s 19. We were consenting adults. 她已经十九岁了,我们都默许了,都是成人了
[34:34] Till you found out she was pregnant. 直到你们发现她怀孕了
[34:37] You didn’t consent to that, did you ? 你没有默许那,对吧?
[34:39] I’ll take a paternity test. 我会进行亲属鉴定
[34:41] If I’m the father, I’ll honor my financial obligations. 假如我是父亲,我会慷慨提供财务援助
[34:43] With embezzled funds. 藉由侵占基金
[34:45] Right, Nick ? 对吧,尼克?
[34:47] I didn’t embezzle any money. 我没有侵吞任何钱
[34:48] Heidi did that. 是海蒂干的
[34:50] That’s a rather sophisticated move 那对个十九岁的人而言
[34:51] for a 19 year old. 是个太过复杂的举动
[34:52] You sure you didn’t put her up to it and allowed her to take the risk ? 你确定你没有逼她并且 准许她去冒这样的险吗?
[34:56] If she got help, 假如有人帮她
[34:58] it wasn’t from me. 那不会是我
[35:00] The cash on the plane– 在飞机上的现金–
[35:02] you figure out where that money was going, 你查清楚这些钱是要送到哪的
[35:04] you’ll find out what you’re looking for. 你就会发现你在查的事情
[35:12] This flight plan says the cargo jet was heading to Atlanta, 飞行计划中说明货机的目的是亚特兰大
[35:14] loaded with mortgage checks. 跟着抵押的支票一起运送
[35:16] Not to mention all that embezzled cash from Caitlyn Townsend’s charity. 不要去在意从凯特琳.汤森 基金会里被盗领的现金
[35:20] Where do you think it was going ? 你认为那是要往哪去的?
[35:22] A bank ? 银行?
[35:23] There’s over a thousand banks in Atlanta. 亚特兰大那的银行超过一千家
[35:25] This could take a while. 这可能要花点时间
[35:27] Unless we’re not looking in the right place. 除非我们注意的不是正确的位置
[35:29] It seems like Atlanta wasn’t the first stop. 看来亚特兰大不是第一站
[35:31] There was a secondary destination ? 还有其他的目的地?
[35:35] “CHS.”
[35:36] It’s an airport identification code. 那是机场代码
[35:38] Charleston, South Carolina. 南卡的查雷斯顿
[35:40] Well, I bet they didn’t think we’d find that. 呃,我猜他们没想到我们发现了
[35:44] What do you see ? 你在看什么?
[35:46] Treasury database. 财政部资料库
[35:47] Deposits over 10,000 have to be reported to the Feds. 寄存金超过一万就必须回报给联邦
[35:51] That’s right. Anything under, it doesn’t raise a red flag. 那就对了,只要在那以下,都不会被注意
[35:53] It does now– banks track 现行的银行作业方式
[35:54] unusual deposit patterns under 10,000. 通常寄存的底线都在一万以下
[35:56] When they find one, 等他们发现一个
[35:57] they file a Suspicious Activity Report. 他们就会被列入嫌疑活动通报中
[36:01] Hey, wait a minute. Check that out. 嘿,等等,看看那个
[36:04] The Pummelo Corporation. 普梅洛公司
[36:06] 31 deposits, all cash. All between $5,000 and $9,000. 卅一笔寄存,全都是现金, 额度都在五千到九千之间
[36:11] So? 所以呢?
[36:12] A pummelo is a large Asian fruit with a thick outer skin. 普梅洛(文旦)是一种大型有厚皮的亚洲水果
[36:15] Wow, you really know your citrus. 哇,你真的很了解柑橘类的水果
[36:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:19] So does Sophie Townsend. 所以是苏菲.汤森
[36:21] Her family made millions of dollars in the Florida citrus industry. 她的家族在佛罗里达的 柑橘工业上赚了非常多钱
[36:29] Lieutenant, I’ve told you everything I can about my daughter. 队长,我已经告诉过你所有 关于我女儿我所能知道的事了
[36:32] This is not about your daughter, Mrs. Townsend. This is about you. 这与你的女儿无关,汤森女士,这跟你有关
[36:37] Do I need to get a lawyer ? 我需要律师吗?
[36:38] Something to think about. 有些是被提到
[36:40] Why don’t you tell us about the Pummelo Corporation ? 你怎没告诉我们有关普梅洛公司的事?
[36:45] In my world, there are certain… 在我的世界中,有许多的
[36:48] expectations. 可能性
[36:50] The pressure to live up to the family name. 活在家族光芒下的压力
[36:53] You have money. 你有钱
[36:56] The citrus freeze two years ago ruined us. 两年前冷冻的柑橘毁了我们
[36:58] We were flat broke. 我们几乎破产了
[37:01] My husband died, Caitlyn went back into rehab, and I had to make choices. 我丈夫死后,凯特琳回来进了疗养院, 所以我必须做出决定
[37:05] Choices as in looting your daughter’s charity, 机会就在你女儿的基金会上
[37:08] right ? 对吧?
[37:10] You had Heidi Dillon 你有海蒂.迪龙
[37:12] do the dirty work. She used a signing machine 去做肮脏的工作,她操作签名机
[37:14] to forge Caitlyn’s signature onto the contribution checks. 去假造凯特琳的签名,签在捐款支票上
[37:17] Turned them into cash and deposited them in your Charleston account. 然后将她们变现并且 寄存于你在查雷斯顿的帐户中
[37:20] Heidi only did what I asked her. 海蒂只做了我所吩咐的事情
[37:23] How about murder ? 那谋杀呢?
[37:24] Did she do that ? 是她做的吗?
[37:26] Lieutenant Caine, 肯恩队长
[37:28] I have done some horrible things, 我干了些可怕的事情
[37:30] but I did not kill my daughter. 但我没有要杀了我女儿
[37:32] Then you will allow me 那你会准许我
[37:33] to perform the formal autopsy so I can figure out who did. 去进行正式的验尸, 让我能查出是谁干的吗
[38:14] Found this in the stomach contents. 在胃容物中找到这个
[38:16] Number 11 cuspid. 第十一颗犬齿
[38:18] She swallowed her own tooth. 她是自己吞下去的
[38:20] Didn’t show up in the Virtopsy. 在断层扫瞄时并没有显示出来
[38:22] MRI doesn’t read bones, 断层扫瞄解读不出骨骼
[38:24] only marrow. 只有骨髓
[38:26] Alexx, 亚丽
[38:26] you can’t swallow after you’re dead. 死后是不可能吞下的
[38:29] Right. 没错
[38:29] Means this tooth didn’t come out in the plane crash. 这表示这颗牙并不是在坠机时掉下来的
[38:32] It means she was hit while she was still alive. 表示她在生前被撞击
[38:34] It took a lot of force. 那需要很大的外力
[38:36] She was hit hard. 她被撞的很惨
[38:38] I doubt a female could have landed that punch. 我怀疑女性能有那么大的力气
[38:46] Alexx, the thing about getting hit is 亚丽,造成撞击的物品
[38:48] the hitter receives a mark, too, don’t they ? 也会留下印记,不是吗?
[38:52] Got anyone in mind ? 有想到是谁了吗?
[38:53] No good deed goes unpunished. 不好的行为结果不受到处罚
[38:59] Let’s get this thing airborne. 把这东西空运
[39:00] I want to make it to Spider Key while the sun’s still up. 我想在日落前抵达Spider Key
[39:03] Yes Sir. 是的,先生
[39:03] You going somewhere, Nick ? 你要去什么地方吗,尼克?
[39:07] Taking a couple of days off. I thought I’d head out to the Keys. 放几天假,我想要去Keys
[39:12] I think you mean a short hop 我想你说的是趟短程飞行
[39:15] to a Caribbean country with no extradition laws. 去个没有引渡法的加勒比海国家
[39:21] You just don’t quit, do you ? 你就是不肯放弃,对吧?
[39:23] Not in my vocabulary. 那不在我的字典之中
[39:25] How many times do I have to tell you ? 我得告诉你几次呢?
[39:26] I had nothing to do with Caitlyn’s death. 我跟凯特琳的死无关
[39:29] The laceration on your hand tells me otherwise. 但在你手上的割伤却不是那样说的
[39:32] – It’s just a scratch. – It’s a fight bite. -那只是个抓伤 -那是在冲突中被咬伤的
[39:36] The human mouth is loaded with bacteria. 人类的口腔中带有细菌
[39:48] You’re not making any sense. Why would I do that to her? 你一点道理也没有,我干麻要那样对她?
[39:52] Heidi’s unplanned pregnancy, Nick. 海蒂意外怀孕,尼克
[39:54] You were supposed to protect these girls. And Caitlyn found out. 你应该要来保护这些女孩的, 而凯特琳发现了
[39:59] I can’t believe this ! This is my charity ! 我不敢相信! 这是我的基金会!
[40:01] How many other girls have you done this to ?! 你对多少人干了这种事情?
[40:02] Caitlyn, you’re overreacting. Calm down. 凯特琳,你的反应太过度了,冷静下来
[40:05] I am calm, Nick. 我很冷静,尼克
[40:07] You’re fired. 你被开除了
[40:08] Are you kidding me ? 你是在开玩笑吗?
[40:09] When I first met you, you were a junkie. 我第一次看到你时,你是个人渣
[40:12] I kicked heroin. Now I’m kicking you. 我之前踢走海洛因, 现在我则是要踢走你
[40:15] Don’t you turn your back on me. 不准背对着我
[40:29] She was a spoiled, 她被宠坏了
[40:30] little rich girl with a $1,000-a-day habit. 有钱的小女孩,还有个 每天得花上千元的习惯
[40:34] I introduced her to the right people, I got her into the right parties. 我将她介绍到良善的人们, 我让她进入到好的派对之中
[40:38] I worked my ass off for her. No vacations, no overtime. 我全心全力替她工作, 没有休假、没有加班费
[40:43] I created Caitlyn Townsend. 我创造出凯特琳.汤森
[40:51] That didn’t give you the right to destroy her. 那并不让你享有毁掉她的权利
[41:00] Yeah ? 是吗?
[41:01] You know that vacation you never got ? 你知道那种假期是你从未享受过的吗?
[42:27] You knew he killed Caitlyn, didn’t you ? 你知道他杀了凯特琳,对吧?
[42:30] You saw him. 我看到他
[42:32] Why didn’t you say anything ? 那你怎什么都不说呢?
[42:34] I couldn’t. 我不能
[42:36] So you were just gonna take the fall ? 所以你就想来承担过错?
[42:38] Nick just, you know, he gets so angry, I just… I couldn’t risk it. 尼克只是,你知道的, 他那么生气,我只是…我不能冒险
[42:43] You were afraid he’d kill you. 你担心他会杀了你
[42:47] I was afraid he’d kill us. 我担心他会杀了我们
[42:56] www.forom.com 谢谢收看!
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme