时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Deja vu ? | 虚像? |
[01:01] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[01:04] | – What do we got ? – Gator… | 我们有些什么? 鳄鱼 |
[01:07] | found himself some lunch. | 他自己准备了午餐 |
[01:09] | Where’s the crime ? | 刑案现场在哪? |
[01:11] | Gator had him on his back before. | 鳄鱼之前拖着他的背到这 |
[01:12] | Saw pellets from a shotgun wound. Called you guys. | 看到枪口处有子弹 马上通知了你们 |
[01:16] | Forensically, the head yields the most information. I’d hate to lose it. | 就鉴识科学来说,头部是最能 留下资讯,我真的讨厌那不见了 |
[01:19] | – We’ll take care of the gator. – We’ll take care of the body. | 我们负责鳄鱼的部分 我们来负责尸体的部分 |
[01:53] | Be easier to carry the body to the van | 把尸体台上车厢时轻点 |
[01:56] | than try to get a gurney down here. | 要尽力把轮床弄来这里 |
[01:58] | We’ll help you carry him. | 我们会帮你来抬的 |
[02:00] | I’ll search the crime scene. | 我要来搜索案发现场 |
[02:02] | How far do you think the gator could’ve dragged him ? | 你想鳄鱼是从多远的地方把他拖来的? |
[02:04] | Probably not more than 200 feet. | 可能不少于两百尺 |
[02:09] | It’s a dry lightning storm. | 天气是有雷暴 |
[02:11] | Lightning with no rain, | 只有打雷没有雨 |
[02:13] | that’s the worst kind. | 是最糟的那种 |
[02:14] | Oh, no. | 噢,不! |
[02:16] | Relax. It’s not going to happen again. | 冷静,那不会又发生一次的 |
[02:18] | Don’t tell me. | 别这样说 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[02:28] | Let’s get the body out of here. | 快点把尸体带离这里 |
[02:32] | Start the engine. Let’s go ! | 发动引擎,要走了吗? |
[02:34] | It won’t turn over. | 那不会回头烧的 |
[02:38] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[02:41] | Let’s get out of here ! We’ve got to go through. Get down ! Go. Let’s go ! Let’s go ! | 快点离开这里吧,我们得穿过去 |
[03:03] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 16 – Nothing To Lose | 低下身来,走,要出发了吗?走了 |
[03:07] | S | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Su | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Sub | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Subb | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Subbe | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Subbed | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:07] | Subbed b | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] 〖第十六集〗 【无物可失】 |
[03:10] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[03:14] | Synchro: Seth Cohen, Checkdatas & Roger222 | |
[03:31] | www.csi-teams.fr.st www.forom.com | |
[04:20] | You met our shotgun victim. | 你看过我们枪杀案的被害人了 |
[04:24] | You okay ? | 你还好吧? |
[04:25] | Gotta quit doing these Glade runs, Horatio. | 真不想再干这种事了, 在湿地区里逃命,何瑞修 |
[04:28] | You want me to call for some help ? | 你要我来发电寻求援助吗? |
[04:29] | No, it’s my case. I’ll get him. | 不,那是我的案件,我会处理的 |
[04:33] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[04:33] | It’s going to be tough to determine were this guy was shot. | 要查出这人是在哪里被枪杀的会很困难 |
[04:36] | Dispatch said an explosion. | 勤务中心说有宗爆炸案 |
[04:39] | The lightning hit something. | 闪电打中了什么 |
[04:40] | Fire chased us out. | 火追着我们烧 |
[04:42] | Could be an accelerant. Heavier fumes lie close the ground. | 可能是个触媒 火箭燃料就散布在这 |
[04:46] | One spark, the whole thing burns. | 只要一点火花, 就会烧掉所有的东西 |
[04:48] | It can cover a large area in a matter of seconds. | 那可能在数秒钟内涵盖了很大的区域 |
[04:52] | We better find this crime scene quick before we get kicked out of here. | 我们得在被踢出这之前尽快找到刑案现场 |
[04:56] | Don’t we have jurisdiction ? | 我们没有司法管辖权吗? |
[04:58] | Conditions like this, | 像这样的状况 |
[04:59] | the only one with jurisdiction… | 只有样东西是有管辖权的 |
[05:02] | is the fire. | 就是火 |
[05:13] | According to your own guy, the crime scene burned. | 根据你的人的说法, 刑案现场被烧掉了 |
[05:15] | Chief, you and I both know that fire does not destroy all evidence. | 警长,你跟我都知道火 不可能毁掉所有的证物 |
[05:19] | We’ve got a major wildfire here. | 我们这有场燎原野火 |
[05:20] | – It’s extremely dangerous. – A man has been shot out here. | 那是非常危险的 有个人在这里被枪杀了 |
[05:23] | If I don’t process this crime scene immediately, | 假如我不尽快对刑案现场采证 |
[05:25] | somebody’s gonna get away with murder. | 某个谋杀犯就可以逃之夭夭了 |
[05:29] | I can’t be held responsible for your personnel. | 我不能对你的人员负责 |
[05:32] | Leave that to me. | 那就留给我吧 |
[05:53] | I heard you wrestled a gator. | 我听说你跟鳄鱼角力 |
[05:55] | No, not me. | 不,不是我 |
[05:57] | Fish and Wildlife. | 是鱼跟野火 |
[05:59] | There’s a jail bus. | 那有辆囚车 |
[06:02] | When fire gets beyond available means, | 当火势一发不可收拾时表示 |
[06:04] | they have a mutual aid agreement with Dade County. | 他们跟戴德郡有共同援助协定 |
[06:06] | Using inmates to fight fire ? Is that wise ? | 让囚犯来打火?会比较好吗? |
[06:08] | It’s manpower. | 那是人手 |
[06:10] | That’s what they need right now. Get out of here. | 那就是现在需要他们的原因 离开这里 |
[06:12] | Oh, come on. I always get your good side, Delko. | 噢,拜�,我总看你好的一面,戴柯 |
[06:14] | Yeah. Last time you filmed me, I ended up on the 6:00 news. It looked like I was smiling. | 是啊,上回上你拍我,结果我出现在 六点新闻而看起来我好像在微笑 |
[06:18] | We’re gonna need you to go back to the media area. | 我们需要你回到媒体界 |
[06:20] | Oh, come on. I’m just trying to get some exclusive footage. | 噢,拜�,我只是要拍些额外的纪录照片 |
[06:23] | You’ve only got clearance for the media area. | 你只能为媒体界澄清 |
[06:25] | You can make an exception. | 你可以做个例外示范 |
[06:27] | Forget it. Let’s go. Get out of here. | 别想了,快走吧,离开这里 |
[06:38] | This is the fire detail. Prepare to line up. Come on. Move it. Let’s go. | 这是火场的详细,准备上线了 加点劲,开始动了,走吧 |
[06:57] | Well, check out the hoods in the woods. | 呃,检查草丛里的隐敝处 |
[07:03] | How’d you get on the orange crew, huh? | 你怎么弄来这些穿橘衣的工作人员的? |
[07:06] | Perform some sexual favors? | 要表演些色情场面? |
[07:14] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[07:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:19] | Now, you’re supposed to be on the same side. | 现在,你们应该站在一条线上 |
[07:22] | Oh, not if you ask me. | 噢,不假如你要求了话 |
[07:24] | – I need you to back off. – You got this is all backwards. | 我要你到后面去 你在后面都可以拿到这 |
[07:27] | That guy’s the criminal, and you’re telling me to back off? | 那些人是罪犯,而你要我们退后? |
[07:29] | They’re fighting fires. | 他们正在打火 |
[07:31] | These inmates have no business fighting fires, okay? | 这些囚犯才不懂什么打火呢,好吗? |
[07:33] | – They don’t belong here. – His red card says different. | 他们不属于这里 他的红卡可不是这样说的 |
[07:36] | All right, that’s enough horsing around. | 好吧,叫够了吧 |
[07:38] | Here’s the FMP. | 这是救火计划 |
[07:40] | For all you rookies, that’s Fire Management Plan. | 是给你们这些小子的,那是救火计划 |
[07:44] | I’m sending you Type 1 hotshots to Zone 2 for fire suppression. | 我要派给你们第一型的快艇 到第二区去压制火势 |
[07:49] | All right, let’s load up, guys. We’re going direct. Come on! | 好了,上船了,各位 我们要直接出发了,快点! |
[07:51] | The orange crew is gonna cut a fire line in Zone 2. | 橘组要到第二区去切断火线 |
[07:55] | You’re also gonna assist the hotshots if they need it. | 假如他们需要,你也要提供快艇 |
[08:02] | He’s a great firefighter. | 他是伟大的消防员 |
[08:04] | – He’s just got a big mouth. – I understand. | 不过嘴大了些 我懂 |
[08:06] | Your crime scene team is in Zone 5. | 你们的刑案现场在第五区 |
[08:09] | We’ve got a small crew there just looking for flare-ups. | 我们在那有个小组, 正在查看有无闪火 |
[08:12] | We’ll be as quick as possible, Chief. | 我们会尽快的,队长 |
[08:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[08:24] | Crispy around the edges, but I’ll survive. | 周围有些易碎物, 但我会活着回来的 |
[08:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Well, then give me everything pre-gator. | 那,给我没被鳄鱼咬走的的所有物件 |
[08:31] | Cause of death: massive hemothorax. | 死因是:严重的气血胸 |
[08:34] | Collapsed lung, two broken ribs. Typical shotgun wounds. | 将肺脏压垮了,两根肋骨断裂 典型的枪伤痕迹 |
[08:37] | Pattern’s dispersed, ten-inch diameter. | 样式是扩散的,直径十英寸 |
[08:40] | There’s no tattooing on the skin. | 皮肤上没有刺青 |
[08:42] | The barrel was ten yards away at the most. | 这枪距离最多有十码远 |
[08:48] | You know, Calleigh, nine times out of ten, | 你知道的,卡莉,十有八九 |
[08:50] | I’m pulling steel out of a shotgun wound. | 我从枪伤处拔出了金属 |
[08:53] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:57] | Looks like lead. Isn’t that against the law? | 看来像是铅.那不是违法的吗? |
[08:59] | Yep. It contaminates the Glades when it breaks down. | 对,当它碎裂时会污染湿地 |
[09:03] | These are large, too. Looks like a double-aught. | 这些也很大,看来像是个00 |
[09:06] | Ammunition for the do-it-yourselfer. Homemade. | 弹药是自制的,手工的 |
[09:09] | Can be unique as a fingerprint. It could help us ID the shooter. | 可以跟指纹一样独特, 或许可用来辨识出枪手 |
[09:12] | Well, I may be able to help you ID the vic. | 呃,我或许可以帮你 辨识出被害人的身分 |
[09:15] | Found this in one of his pockets. | 在他的口袋中找到这个 |
[09:18] | College of Miami. | 迈阿密学院 |
[09:21] | Magnetic strip. That should get us started. | 磁条,那应该可以帮我们起个头 |
[09:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | I’m gonna go get Ryan. We’re going back to school. | 我会拿给莱恩 我们要回学校看看了 |
[09:43] | I followed the blood trail. Phenolpthalein is positive for blood. | 我跟着血迹,酚太呈现 对血液的阳性反应 |
[09:46] | The gator dragged the body to this spot right here. | 这车拖着这具尸体到这点 |
[09:49] | Coming from that direction. | 是从那个方向来的 |
[09:52] | Well, the victim died by gunshot wound, | 呃,被害人死于枪伤 |
[09:54] | and the shooter assumed that the gator | 而凶手用那鳄鱼 |
[09:57] | would clean up the mess. | 可将那些紊乱清理干净 |
[10:08] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[10:10] | didn’t the chief put the fire line in Zone 2? | 队长没将火线放在第二区吗? |
[10:14] | Yes, with the inmate crew. | 是啊,跟着囚犯一起 |
[10:16] | Okay. The fire broke through right over there. | 好吧,火从那边突破穿越 |
[10:31] | – Fire found a gap in the fire line. – Shouldn’t be any gaps. | 火在火线处发现缺口 应该没有缺口才是 |
[10:34] | I guess the fire line didn’t hold, huh? | 我猜想火线没守住,对吧? |
[10:37] | I guess 40 feet of the line wasn’t cut. | 我猜想约有四十尺没切断 |
[10:39] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[10:40] | That’s somebody else’s problem. I tackle the flames. | 那是别人的问题了,我处理了这火焰 |
[10:52] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[10:59] | I’ll get my kit. | 我会带着工具箱 |
[11:01] | Do that. | 那样做 |
[11:05] | Rolled to an explosion and got a murder. | 变成爆炸案并且发现宗谋杀 |
[11:08] | Shovel in the gut. | 挖看看这内容物 |
[11:10] | Blue uniform. This guy was a inmate. | 蓝色的制服,这人是囚犯 |
[11:13] | Thought these county jail crews were nonviolent offenders. | 我以为这些郡监狱的 都是非暴力罪犯 |
[11:16] | Something must have slipped through the cracks. | 在爆裂时一定有什么东西溜了 |
[11:18] | This is the work of a seasoned killer. | 这是名经验丰富的杀手的杰作 |
[11:23] | Some kind of fold-up shovel. | 某种倒着的铲子 |
[11:26] | Yes, that’s standard issue for every firefighter nowadays. | 是啊,那是现在每名打火员的标准配备 |
[11:35] | Found a red card. | 发现张红卡 |
[11:40] | “Craig Adams.” | 克瑞格.亚当斯 |
[11:41] | Isn’t that the hotshot? | 那不是快艇吗? |
[11:43] | So, Craig, | 所以,克瑞格 |
[11:44] | we found your red card next to the body of our victim. | 我们在被害人尸体旁发现你的红卡 |
[11:48] | Victim? | 被害人? |
[11:48] | Don’t you mean “criminal”? | 你不是说“罪犯”吗? |
[11:50] | Any idea how it got there? | 你知道那怎会到那去的? |
[11:51] | I’ve been all over this zone fighting the fire. | 我曾在整个区域内救火 |
[11:53] | Must’ve dropped it. | 一定是弄丢了 |
[11:54] | We just found your card | 我们刚发现你的卡片 |
[11:56] | next to the body of a man you had a fight with earlier. | 就在之前曾与你发生争执的那的尸体旁 |
[11:59] | Well, maybe he took it. | 呃,或许是被他拿走的 |
[12:00] | Or one of his buddies. | 或是他的同伙之一 |
[12:03] | God, I hate working with inmates. | 天啊,我讨厌跟囚犯一起工作 |
[12:05] | Enough to kill one? | 讨厌到足以去杀了其中之一吗? |
[12:06] | These inmate crews are a joke. | 这些囚犯来工作根本就是开玩笑 |
[12:08] | They take a written test. They drag some | 他们考过纸笔测验, 随便拖条水管 |
[12:10] | fire hoses around, and they’re deemed firefighters. | 然后就以为自己是救火员了 |
[12:13] | So you don’t see them as qualified. | 所以你认为他们不适任 |
[12:16] | We’re out here risking our lives. | 我们到这来卖命 |
[12:18] | We don’t need to baby-sit. | 没必要还要充当褓母 |
[12:20] | What we need is a well-trained Type 1 crew for backup. | 我们需要的是有充分训练的 一级人员作为后援 |
[12:23] | The chief said there wasn’t one available. | 队长说大家都是合格的 |
[12:24] | That’s crap. | 真是一团糟 |
[12:26] | These crews are cheap. They’re a buck-an-hour a guy. | 这些人员是廉价的,他们是超廉价劳工 |
[12:29] | They’re just trying to save some money. | 他们只是想要省点钱 |
[12:30] | Maybe you were just trying to send a message. | 或许你只是想要传达个讯息 |
[12:32] | I was working, okay? | 我正在工作,好吗? |
[12:34] | Besides, I didn’t even see this guy. | 何况,我根本没看过这个人 |
[12:36] | The body was less than 50 feet away. How could you not see anything? | 这尸体距离不到五十尺远, 你怎会什么都没看到? |
[12:39] | The zone had a flare-up: | 这区域漫天灰烬 |
[12:41] | blazing, smoky, no visibility. That’s why we called for assistance. | 火焰、烟雾、视线不良 那就是我们请求协助的原因 |
[12:46] | Get the hoses over here. | 把这水管拿到这来 |
[12:48] | We got a fire breaking out. | 有个突发的火灾 |
[12:52] | Let me see your gear. | 让我看看你的装备 |
[13:02] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | I may need to ask you some questions later. | 我晚点或许要问你些问题 |
[13:17] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗? |
[13:18] | For now. | 现在是 |
[13:21] | Yup? | 什么? |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:26] | Is that the bracelet count? | 那是手铐的序号吗? |
[13:27] | Yeah, they’re missing one inmate firefighter: Cyrus Everton. | 是的,他们少了一名救火囚犯 赛鲁斯.艾佛顿 |
[13:32] | Only the IRC claims he’s still at County. | 只有情报检索中心表示他还在郡内 |
[13:34] | So he can’t be in two places at once, can he, Frank? | 所以他不可能同时在两地,对吧,法兰克? |
[13:37] | Well, we better get over there. | 呃,我们最好到那边去 |
[13:50] | Where’s your wristband? | 你的腕套在哪? |
[13:52] | I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[13:54] | Do I have “stupid” written all over my bald head? | 我的头上有写着“蠢蛋”两个字吗? |
[13:56] | Let me see your wrist. | 让我看看你的手腕 |
[14:00] | Bacon fat. | 晒痕 |
[14:02] | So you slid your wristband off. Who’d you give it to? | 所以你将你的腕套给脱掉了 你把那给了谁? |
[14:05] | I’m not goinin to say another word. | 我什么话也不会多说的 |
[14:06] | Cyrus, I see you’re in here because you introduced a weapon into the courtroom | 赛鲁斯,我知道你在这的原因 是因为你携带武器进入法庭 |
[14:11] | and threatened a defendant during his trial. | 然后在开庭时攻击被告 |
[14:14] | Defendant’s a big movie star. | 被告是名影界巨星 |
[14:16] | What’s your beef with him? | 你跟他有什么纠葛? |
[14:17] | That movie star raped my nine-year-old son. | 那个电影明星强奸了我九岁大的儿子 |
[14:22] | They lock me up in here and they let Ty Radcliffe go free. | 他们把我关在这,却放泰.雷德西夫走 |
[14:25] | So you swapped bracelets with someone who would do the deed, | 所以你将手铐与会去执行的人交换 |
[14:29] | right? | 对吧? |
[14:31] | Take out a child molester? | 解决这个骚扰孩童的人 |
[14:34] | Ten people in here would be happy to do that. | 这有十个人会很乐意那样做的 |
[14:36] | So who’d you choose? | 所以,你选了谁? |
[14:38] | Tell you when it’s done. | 等完成后再告诉你 |
[14:43] | Does the name Todd Kendrick ring a bell? | 有个叫做陶德.肯崔克的人来电吗? |
[14:49] | How’d you get fire duty? | 你是怎么得到这救火的工作的? |
[14:51] | I’m in for contempt of court. | 我是因为侮辱法庭罪才进这的 |
[14:54] | I’m listening. | 我正在听 |
[14:56] | Todd Kendrick? | 陶德.肯崔克? |
[14:58] | The Spree Killer? | 狂欢杀手? |
[14:59] | Aren’t they in the penalty phase of his trial? | 他们不是暂止了他的审判? |
[15:01] | That’s absolutely correct, Frank. | 那绝对是正确的,法兰克 |
[15:03] | Cyrus here swapped bracelets with Mr. Kendrick | 赛鲁斯跟肯崔克先生交换了腕铐 |
[15:06] | and probably created a diversion. | 而且可能制造逃脱的机会 |
[15:30] | He also provided him with his fire equipment | 他也将他的救火装备提供给他 |
[15:33] | so Mr. Kendrick could get on the jail bus unnoticed. | 所以肯崔克先生可能在不经意间上了囚车 |
[15:40] | Prisoners on fire detail prepare to deploy | 囚犯在救火分配准备去部署 |
[15:50] | Cyrus, | 赛鲁斯 |
[15:51] | you… | 你… |
[15:53] | put a monster on the street. | 把个怪物放回到大街上 |
[15:57] | To kill a monster. | 去杀另一个怪胎 |
[16:00] | Now he’s on the loose. | 现在他肆无忌惮了 |
[16:10] | Mr. Radcliffe, we’re trying to help you here. | 雷德西夫先生,我们是 来这试着帮你的 |
[16:13] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[16:13] | My client never sexually assaulted that boy. | 我的客户从未性侵过那名男童 |
[16:16] | He was acquitted of all charges. | 他已经摆脱那些指控了 |
[16:18] | We believe that your client may be in some danger. | 我们确信你的客户或许处在某种危险中 |
[16:21] | From the kid’s father? | 那是来自孩童父亲? |
[16:22] | That psychopath with the gun? | 那个神经病带着把枪? |
[16:24] | The judge locked him up. | 法官已经把他关起来了 |
[16:25] | He made a deal with Todd Kendrick to come after you. | 他跟陶德.肯崔克达成协议来杀你 |
[16:29] | I know what Kendrick looks like. | 我知道肯崔克长得什么样 |
[16:31] | I watch the news. | 我看过新闻了 |
[16:33] | Well, then you know he’s a stone-cold killer. | 呃,那你应该知道他是个冷血杀手 |
[16:37] | We’re attempting to offer you police protection. | 我们自愿提供你警方的保护 |
[16:40] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:41] | Look, I want to put that whole ugly incident behind me | 听着,我想将那全部的丑事抛开 |
[16:43] | while I still have a few fans left, hmm? | 在我还剩下些影迷时,不是吗? |
[16:45] | If I see a police presence anywhere around his property, | 假如我看到警察出现在他的产业附近 |
[16:50] | I will sue your entire department for harassment. | 我会控告你们整个部门骚扰 |
[16:57] | You should put a car on him anyway. | 你应该在他这安排辆车 |
[16:59] | Eric, forcing police protection on someone is harassment, isn’t it? | 艾瑞克,阻止警方保护某人是骚扰,不是吗? |
[17:11] | When was the last time you were in the Everglades? | 你最后一次到艾佛湿地是什么时候? |
[17:14] | I’ve never been in the Everglades in my life. | 我从没去过艾佛湿地 |
[17:16] | It’s gross. | 那是蛮荒 |
[17:17] | Then why did we find your keys out there? | 那我们怎会在那发现你的锁匙? |
[17:19] | I lent my car to my boyfriend, Jeff McGill. | 我把车借给我的男友,杰夫.麦吉尔 |
[17:22] | Have you asked him? | 你有问过他吗? |
[17:24] | Can you identify this person? | 你能指认这个人吗? |
[17:28] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[17:31] | Is it Jeff? | 那是杰夫? |
[17:37] | That’s, um, Paul. | 那是,嗯,保罗 |
[17:40] | Paul Travers. | 宝罗.崔佛斯 |
[17:41] | He was, um, one of Jeff’s fraternity brothers. | 他是,嗯,杰夫兄弟会的兄弟 |
[17:45] | O Zeta Phi. | |
[17:47] | And what happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:50] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 那就是我们要查清的事情 |
[17:52] | Do you know if he was with Jeff? | 你知道他是否跟杰夫在一起吗? |
[17:53] | Yeah, they said something about, um, | 是的,他们说过些有关的,嗯 |
[17:56] | going to get booze Friday night. | 星期五晚上要去狂饮 |
[17:58] | Um… 190 proof or something. | 嗯…190度的或是什么 |
[18:01] | 95% pure grain alcohol. | 一单位(65毫克)95%浓度的酒 |
[18:04] | It’s illegal in Florida. | 那在佛罗里达是违法的 |
[18:05] | He said he knew someone that made it. | 你说他认识有在制造那东西的人 |
[18:08] | Has Jeff tried to call you? | 杰夫有试着跟你联络吗? |
[18:09] | I’ve been in class all day. | 我整天都在上课 |
[18:10] | My phone’s been off. | 我的电话关机了 |
[18:12] | Would you mind turning it on, please. | 你是否能将它开启呢? |
[18:21] | There’s a message from Jeff. | 有则杰夫传来的简讯 |
[18:27] | Pam, these freaks are chasing us! | 伙伴,这些怪人在追我们 |
[18:29] | Pam, they’re shooting! | 伙伴,他们开枪了 |
[18:32] | There’s gunfire. | 这里发生了枪战 |
[18:34] | They’re being hunted. | 他们被人追击 |
[18:37] | Jeff is still out there. | 杰夫还是不在那 |
[18:38] | Will you get in touch with the service provider | 你能跟基地台接洽 |
[18:40] | and see if we can get the coordinates of the phone? | 看看我们是否能查到电话的发话地点? |
[19:18] | According to the cell tower triangulation | 根据行动电话基地台三角定位结果 |
[19:21] | Jeff’s phone is around here somewhere. | 杰夫的电话就在这附近 |
[19:22] | Coordinates say we’re close. | 座标显示我们已经很接近了 |
[19:24] | We’re only about a hundred yards from the still. | 我们差不多就在一百码距离前后 |
[19:29] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[19:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:53] | Locals. | 当地人 |
[19:56] | Let’s go introduce ourselves. | 去自我介绍一下 |
[20:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:06] | Calleigh Duquesne, Ryan Wolfe. CSI. | 刑案鉴识科的卡莉.杜奎斯聂 跟莱恩.渥菲 |
[20:08] | Dale Buford. | 戴尔.布佛德 |
[20:10] | Something I can help you with? | 我能帮你们什么吗? |
[20:11] | Yeah. Is this your property? | 是的,这是你的产业吗? |
[20:14] | For three generations. | 已经传三代了 |
[20:15] | If you’re telling me to evacuate, | 假如你们是要我撤离的 |
[20:17] | I’ll wait it out. | 我会等着火漫过来 |
[20:20] | What do you have in the garage? | 你在车库里有些什么? |
[20:24] | We found a dead college student just outside your property today. | 我们今天在你的产业外 发现有个大学生身亡 |
[20:29] | He was killed by a shotgun, | 他被人枪杀 |
[20:31] | just like this one. | 很像是这造成的 |
[20:42] | A shot shell reloader. | 一个装填器 |
[20:43] | I hunt. Make my own shot. | 我打猎,自己装填弹药 |
[20:45] | So, what? | 所以,什么? |
[20:46] | We found homemade buckshot in the victim’s chest. | 我们在被害人的胸腔发现自制的弹药 |
[20:48] | These are the tools that make it: | 那些就是制造的器具 |
[20:49] | bullet molds, beverage packaging. | 子弹模组,饮料包装箱 |
[20:52] | Well, that doesn’t mean my shot killed someone. | 呃,那并不表示我枪杀了某人 |
[20:54] | He was out here buying pure grain alcohol, | 他到这来买纯蒸馏酒 |
[20:56] | and you have a still on your property. | 而你在你的产业上有台蒸馏器 |
[20:58] | In fact, accelerant from your still ignited the fire where the body was found. | 事实上,你的蒸馏器制造出的 触媒引燃了发现尸体之处的火灾 |
[21:17] | I don’t know nothing about no accelerant, | 我不知道什么触媒的事情 |
[21:19] | but I haven’t fired a single round today, and that’s the truth. | 但我今天没开过枪,那是事实 |
[21:22] | All this is going to have to come with us. | 我们得把所有的东西带走 |
[21:24] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那样作 |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah, we can. | 噢,不,我们可以 |
[21:26] | A coed told us there were two guys out here. | 有个女学生告诉我们这有两个人 |
[21:28] | Where is the other one? | 另外一个人在哪? |
[21:29] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听着,我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:32] | Ask my brother. | 去问我兄弟就知道了 |
[21:32] | He’s the one scooped the last of my shot this morning. | 他有看到我今早开最后一枪的人 |
[21:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[21:36] | Hey, Everglades is a big place. | 嘿,艾佛湿地可是一个大地方 |
[21:38] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方 |
[21:40] | On the phone, it sounded like the kid was running. | 在电话里,听来像是这孩子在狂奔 |
[21:43] | It’s hard to outrun a bullet. | 要跑赢子弹可不简单 |
[21:44] | I’m going to check the area hospitals. | 我会去这地区的医院查证 |
[21:46] | I’ll call Homicide, see if they’ve found anything out here. | 我会通知凶杀组,看看他们 是否能在那查到什么 |
[21:51] | Suzie? | 苏西? |
[21:52] | Horatio. | 何瑞修 |
[21:53] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[21:54] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[21:55] | I’m sorry to bother you at work. | 我很抱歉打扰你工作 |
[21:56] | No, it’s no problem. | 不,没有关系的 |
[21:57] | I need your help with some paperwork. | 我需要你帮忙处理些文书工作 |
[22:00] | Paperwork? | 文书工作? |
[22:03] | Suzie, these are claim forms. | 苏西,这是声请书 |
[22:05] | Is this about Ray’s pension? | 这是有关雷的抚恤金吗? |
[22:08] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看我 |
[22:10] | I thought we agreed | 我想我们都同意了 |
[22:11] | that I was going to handle the financial responsibilities. | 我需要去处理财务的负担能力 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:15] | Okay, it’s an emergency. | 好吧,这是紧急事件 |
[22:17] | I really need the money. | 我真的需要这些钱 |
[22:18] | What’s the problem? | 问题是什么? |
[22:21] | It’s Madison. | 麦迪森 |
[22:24] | What about Madison? | 跟麦迪森有什么关系? |
[22:26] | Doctors said it’s something called AML. | 医生说那叫做AML(急性髓细胞白血病) |
[22:32] | Suzie, AML is acute myelogenous leukemia. | 苏西,AML是急性髓细胞白血病 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[22:37] | It’s a blood cancer. | 那是血癌 |
[22:39] | Doctors explained everything, and, um, | 医生都解说过了,然后 |
[22:42] | it’s not good. | 那很不好 |
[22:45] | Where is she? | 她人在哪? |
[22:47] | She’s at the hospital. | 她在医院里 |
[22:50] | It’s a thousand dollars a day. | 每天都要好几千块 |
[22:51] | I can’t pay for that. | 我负担不起 |
[22:52] | I don’t want you to worry about that right now, okay? | 我现在不要你来担心这个,好吗? |
[22:55] | Horatio, I can’t keep going to you. | 何瑞修,我不能一直依靠你 |
[22:57] | Suzie, we’re family. | 苏西,我们是一家人 |
[22:59] | I don’t want you to worry about it. | 我不要你来担心这个 |
[23:02] | How long are you going to keep paying for Ray’s mistakes? | 你还想替雷承担他的错误多久呢? |
[23:10] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 这是我要你做的 |
[23:11] | Head back to the hospital and be with Madison. | 回医院去陪麦迪森 |
[23:13] | She needs you right now, all right? | 她现在需要你,对吧? |
[23:16] | Thanks for bailing us out again. | 谢谢你又保我们出来 |
[23:17] | No, no, don’t worry. | 不,不,别担心了 |
[23:18] | You’re okay. | 你没事吧 |
[23:19] | Okay, all right. | 没事,还好 |
[23:20] | Here we go. | 就这了 |
[23:21] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[23:27] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[23:28] | You remember, uh, Suzie. | 你记得吗,苏西 |
[23:31] | – Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[23:32] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[23:33] | So I’m going to take care of these, and I’ll talk to you later. | 所以我现在要去忙这些了 我晚点跟你谈谈 |
[23:35] | – Okay. Okay, thanks. – All right. | 好的,好的,多谢了 好吗 |
[23:38] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吧? |
[23:39] | Yeah, just, uh… just some paperwork. | 还有,只是,嗯…只是些文书作业 |
[23:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | 什么? 对了 |
[23:45] | Can you hold that? | 你等一下吗? |
[24:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:08] | Jeff, how you feeling? | 杰夫,你感觉怎样? |
[24:12] | Like I got shot 20 times. | 像是被人开了廿枪 |
[24:15] | Yeah, buckshot’ll do that to you. | 是啊,散弹会让你有那种感觉 |
[24:18] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. The hospital called me. | 我是卡莉.杜奎斯聂 医院方面通知我 |
[24:21] | Paul okay? | 保罗还好吧? |
[24:23] | I’m afraid he’s not. He’s dead. | 恐怕不是,他死了 |
[24:26] | Oh, God. | 噢,天啊 |
[24:29] | We know that you were out trying to buy alcohol, | 我们知道你们是去买酒 |
[24:31] | 190 proof. | 190标准的酒 |
[24:34] | I heard about this guy in the Glades | 我听说这人在湿地区 |
[24:36] | who was selling it cheap, you know? | 廉价供应,你知道吗? |
[24:38] | He thought I was haggling with him about the price, | 他认为我杀他的价 |
[24:40] | and he grabbed his shotgun, and we just started running. | 然后他掏出枪来 然后我们就开始跑 |
[24:43] | The last I looked, Paul was jumping over a creek. | 我最后看到的是,保罗他跳过条小溪 |
[24:47] | Is this your pursuer? | 这是追你的人吗? |
[24:51] | No, that’s not him. | 不,不是他 |
[24:53] | But he looked like that. | 但长得很像 |
[24:55] | Rural, you mean. | 劳尔,你是说 |
[24:59] | Well, hang in. | 呃,等等 |
[25:01] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联络的 |
[25:03] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[25:13] | I’m thinking my big brother pointed you in my direction, | 我想我大哥告诉你我的所在 |
[25:15] | right? | 对吧? |
[25:16] | He always was a tattletale. | 他老是那个告密的人 |
[25:18] | Actually, it was the smell of ethanol wafting from your direction. | 事实上,是酒精的气味告诉我你的位置 |
[25:20] | Is there anything you want to admit to? | 你想坦承些什么吗? |
[25:24] | Like I said, I didn’t shoot no college boy. | 就像我所说的, 我没枪杀任何大学生 |
[25:26] | I didn’t even see no college boy. | 我根本没见过什么大学生 |
[25:28] | Both hands, please. | 双手,拜� |
[25:41] | What’s that do? | 那干什么? |
[25:43] | Reveals gunshot residue. | 检验火药残存物 |
[25:46] | You want to empty your pockets for us? | 你要为我们将你的口袋里 的东西清出来吗? |
[26:01] | You pledge O Zeta Phi, Norm? | 你发誓加入O Zeta Phi吧,诺恩? |
[26:04] | You kill Paul Travers? | 你杀了保罗.崔佛斯? |
[26:05] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[26:09] | Then what are you doing with his wallet? | 那你怎会拿了他的皮夹? |
[26:15] | I was after marsh rabbit when I nearly tripped on the fellow. | 当我遇上他们时,我在追沼泽兔 |
[26:19] | He was dead already. | 他已经死了 |
[26:45] | First, you didn’t see him. | 首先,你没看到他 |
[26:47] | Now he’s already dead. | 现在,他已经死了 |
[26:49] | Can’t help facts is facts. | 事实就是如此 |
[26:51] | And evidence is evidence. | 而证据就是证据 |
[26:52] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[27:34] | No GSR on Norm’s hands? | 诺恩的手上没有火药反应? |
[27:36] | GSR wears off pretty fast. | 火药残存可以很快被洗掉 |
[27:38] | Doesn’t exonerate him. | 但无法使他免责 |
[27:41] | I thought the Buford boys didn’t give us any buckshot. | 我想布佛德的人没给我们什么鹿弹 |
[27:43] | They didn’t; I made my own using their tools and supplies. | 他们没有,我用他们的 工具跟配料作我自己的 |
[27:48] | The shot from Paul Travers’ chest is on the left. | 在保罗.崔佛斯胸膛上的子弹是在左侧 |
[27:50] | My reference is on the right. | 我的参考资料是在右侧 |
[27:56] | I see matching striations. | 我看到了相符的条纹 |
[27:58] | On buckshot? | 在鹿弹上? |
[27:59] | Cutting off the sprue from the bullet mold leaves a very unique tool mark. | 从子弹模具上切下赤松留下了 非常独特的工具痕迹 |
[28:08] | “Unique” being the operative word. | “独特”成为动辞 |
[28:11] | The Bufords’ ammunition killed Paul Travers. | 布佛德的弹药杀了宝罗.崔佛斯 |
[28:27] | What if I said my brother did it? | 假如我说是我兄弟干的呢? |
[28:28] | Did he? | 是他吗? |
[28:32] | You wonder; maybe a jury will. | 你好奇,或许陪审团会 |
[28:33] | Sir, a jury is going to hear evidence | 长官,陪审员将会听到 |
[28:36] | that your family buckshot killed this man. | 有关你的家人用散弹杀了这个人 |
[28:39] | You put that shotgun in either of our hands, you let me know. | 你没将枪枝交出,你让我知道 |
[28:42] | In the meantime, you got nothing. | 同时,你什么也得不到 |
[28:55] | Lab was looking for you. | 实验室在找你 |
[28:56] | Were they specific? | 它们很特别吗? |
[28:58] | Yeah. You paged some Realtor in the Keys? | 是的,你叫了些在凯斯的地产经纪人吗? |
[29:00] | She called back, said she could get you listed right away. | 她回覆说她马上可以将你排入 |
[29:02] | Hey, I appreciate that. | 嘿,那多谢了 |
[29:04] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗? |
[29:05] | Yeah, I’m going to, uh… | 是的,我要去,嗯 |
[29:06] | I’m going to sell some land down there. | 我要到那去卖些地 |
[29:08] | Sure? | 真的吗? |
[29:09] | Florida land’s a good investment. | 佛州的土地是很好的投资标的 |
[29:11] | Yeah. You get a file on Kendrick? | 对啊,你拿到肯崔克的档案了吗? |
[29:13] | Uh, yeah. Files. | 嗯,对了,档案 |
[29:16] | This guy’s a killing machine. | 这家伙是个杀人机器 |
[29:17] | Okay. County was his last chance to escape before sentencing, wasn’t it? | 好吧,郡是他在宣判前最后逃离的机会,对吧? |
[29:21] | Yeah. So, I hear our movie star refused protection. | 是的,所以,我听说我们的 电影明星拒绝接受保护 |
[29:23] | Yes, but I don’t think Kendrick’ll go there first. | 是啊,但我不认为肯崔克会先到那去 |
[29:26] | He’ll start with his priority, Frank, which will be personal. | 他会从他的首要目标开始 法兰克,那将会是针对个人的 |
[29:29] | I’ll call Eric, see how he’s doing with the murder weapon. | 我会连络艾瑞克, 看他凶器处理得如何了 |
[29:35] | You say the guy was stuck to a tree with this? | 你说这人是被刺在像这样的树上? |
[29:37] | Brutal. | 很野蛮地 |
[29:47] | Anything on it? | 上面有什么吗? |
[29:48] | I found some peat. | 我发现些泥煤 |
[29:49] | Glades are full of it. | 湿地里到处都是 |
[29:50] | Blood, of course. | 血迹,当然了 |
[29:51] | Also this. | 还有这个 |
[29:57] | Looks like sand. | 看来像是砂 |
[29:58] | Particles of herring, soybean meal and wheat byproduct. | 鲱鱼碎肉、素肉跟小麦副产品t |
[30:02] | – Fish food. – You mean manmade fish food. | 鱼饲料 你说是人造的鱼饲料 |
[30:05] | Mother Nature doesn’t come up with this mixture on her own. | 自然界才没有这样的合成物 |
[30:07] | Yeah, especially not in the Glades. | 是啊,尤其是在湿地区 |
[30:10] | Narrows it down. | 将范围缩小 |
[30:11] | Thanks, Aaron. | 谢了,亚隆 |
[30:16] | Whole area’s full of fish farms. | 全区域内都是鱼池 |
[30:20] | This one got wiped out by Andrew. | 这是安德鲁扩散开来的 |
[30:22] | Walking distance to the fire line. | 步行到火线的距离 |
[30:24] | Yeah, well, let’s see if we can find out what Kendrick was digging for. | 是啊,那让我们看看 肯崔克到底在挖些什么 |
[30:32] | The gun case. | 有个枪箱 |
[30:35] | Great. Now he’s armed. | 太好了,他现在有武器了 |
[30:41] | Hey, dawg. | 嘿,老兄 |
[30:42] | They catch you out there, you gonna lose your spot on the crew. | 他们在那找到你 你会丢了你在小组里的位置 |
[30:46] | It’s cool, man. I’m just taking a leak. | 酷啊,老兄,我刚拿到一个漏的 |
[30:48] | That’s why the guy got the shovel. | 那就是这人怎么拿到铲子的原因 |
[31:07] | Space in there for a .45. | 这是把点四五的大小 |
[31:11] | Looks like he had some help. | 看来有人帮他 |
[31:14] | These are different patterns that our fugitive. | 这些印记跟我们的逃亡者的不同 |
[31:24] | Turkey vultures. | 乌鸦 |
[31:27] | Where I come from, vultures can only mean one thing. | 我出身的地方, 乌鸦只表示一件事 |
[31:53] | Claire Bushnell. She’s a videographer. Sells her footage to Channel 5. | 克莱儿.布须内尔,她是个摄影家 将她的纪录片卖给五号频道 |
[31:57] | Well, she was looking for a story out here, she found one. | 呃,她在这寻找题材, 结果她发现了一个 |
[32:02] | What ? | 什么? |
[32:04] | She didn’t have a clearance. I chased her away. | 她没有通行证,所以我把她赶跑了 |
[32:07] | It’s your fault she was bottom feeding in an illegal zone ? | 那是你的错,她在违法的区域内喂食? |
[32:11] | Cut yourself some slack, Delko. | 放轻松点,戴柯 |
[32:20] | That’s the same tennis shoe pattern we saw over there. | 这跟我们在那边看到的 网球鞋印是一样的 |
[32:23] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点、错误的时间 |
[32:25] | She must’ve seen Kendrick. | 她一定碰见了肯崔克 |
[32:44] | He must’ve walked her to her car… | 他一定要她带他到她的车去 |
[32:46] | took her clothes. | 拿走了她的衣物 |
[32:49] | Laid her out and shot her and dragged her out of sight. | 打倒她并且枪杀她,然后弃尸 |
[33:07] | All right, I’ll call the television station, find out what kind of car she drives. | 好吧,我去问电视台, 看看她开的是哪种车 |
[33:10] | Yeah, broadcast it. | 对,并且要通报出去 |
[33:11] | So our killer is on the loose with a gun and a car. | 所以我们的凶手目前是 在逃并且有枪有车 |
[33:15] | And a head start. | 而且要开始动作了 |
[33:20] | Somebody on the outside buried the gun. | 有人在野外将那枪埋好 |
[33:24] | So, who… | 所以,谁… |
[33:26] | visited Kendrick in the last two days ? | 曾经在两天前访视过肯崔克呢? |
[33:30] | Got it right here. | 在这找到了 |
[33:34] | Patty Johanson. | 派娣.强那森 |
[33:36] | Let’s go visit Patty. | 我们去拜访派娣吧 |
[33:39] | So, you’re Kendrick’s girlfriend. | 所以,你是肯崔克的女友 |
[33:41] | Ex-girlfriend. | 前女友 |
[33:43] | I’ve been trying to get rid of Todd for two years. | 我试着要摆脱陶德有两年了 |
[33:45] | I’ve moved five times. He always finds me. | 我搬过五次家,他总是找得到 |
[33:48] | He’s really smart. | 他非常的聪明 |
[33:50] | If you wanted to get away from him so badly, why’d you visit him in jail ? | 假如你那么想甩掉他, 你干嘛去牢里访视他呢? |
[33:53] | He asked me to come see him. | 他要我去看他 |
[33:55] | If I did, he’d leave me alone forever. | 假如我照办,他会永远离开我 |
[33:58] | What did he want ? | 他想干吗? |
[33:59] | He told me to go to his mom’s house… | 他告诉我去他母亲家 |
[34:01] | in her garage. | 在她的车库里 |
[34:03] | Get a box, bury it at the abandoned fish farm by the lightpost. | 拿个箱子出来,把它 埋在鱼池附近的亮处 |
[34:07] | What was in the box ? | 箱子里面有什么? |
[34:09] | Had a gun… some bullets, | 有把枪…一些子弹 |
[34:11] | money, his machete. | 钱、他的弯刀 |
[34:12] | And you want us to believe you didn’t know it was for him ? | 而你想要我们相信, 你不知道那是为他准备的? |
[34:17] | He’s looking at Death Row. | 他就要被宣判死刑了 |
[34:19] | How could it be for him ? I thought it was for Larry. | 怎可能是替他准备的? 我以为那是替赖瑞准备的 |
[34:21] | Who’s Larry ? | 谁是赖瑞? |
[34:23] | Larry Van Owen. | 赖瑞.范.欧文 |
[34:24] | He had the cell next to him… | 他在他隔壁的牢房 |
[34:26] | till he got released. | 等他被释放 |
[34:28] | When was that ? | 那时什么时候? |
[34:30] | Month ago. | 一个月以前 |
[34:32] | Larry Van Owen. | 赖瑞.范.欧文 |
[34:36] | That’s quite a rap sheet, isn’t it, Frank ? | 那真是很混乱的情况不是吗,法兰克? |
[34:38] | Yeah. No murders. | 是啊,没有杀人犯 |
[34:39] | He robbed a convenience store in The Roads. Out on bail. | 他在路上抢了间便利商店,就在交保后 |
[34:43] | Police report said they never recovered the money, so you know Larry’s got it. | 警方报告上写着他们从未找到那些钱 所以你知道赖瑞拿到了 |
[34:47] | Right, and you know Kendrick knows about it, too. | 对,而你认识肯崔克,也知道详情 |
[34:49] | Cause you know Larry must have bragged about it. | 因为你知道赖瑞一定会吹嘘这件事 |
[34:51] | He has an address. | 他有地址 |
[34:53] | Cutler Bay Marina, Slip 5. | 柯乐湾海滨,五号码头 |
[35:03] | Check that out, Frank. | 查看看这个,法兰克 |
[35:09] | He-Help… me. | 帮…帮帮我 |
[35:12] | Frank… | 法兰克… |
[35:13] | Get me Rescue, okay ? | 帮我请求救援,好吗? |
[35:15] | We got a man down here. Send an ambulance. | 我们有人受伤了,派救护车来 |
[35:18] | Okay, partner. Now, I’ve got an ambulance coming for you, | 好了,伙伴,我们叫了救护车来 |
[35:21] | – so I want you to hang in there. – Take it out. | 所以我要你来处理那边 把他带开 |
[35:25] | Get it out. | 把那拔起来 |
[35:26] | I understand. Listen to me. Your lung is punctured. | 我懂,听我说,你的肺部被刺 |
[35:30] | And if I pull that knife out, you’ll bleed to death. Do you understand ? | 假如我把刀抽出来, 你就会出血而死,你懂吗? |
[35:36] | I want you to understand me now. | 我要你现在搞懂 |
[35:38] | That blade is controlling the bleeding. If I pull it out, you’re going to bleed to death. | 刀阻断了出血,假如我把它拔出来 你就会出血死亡 |
[35:42] | Don’t touch it. | 别动它 |
[35:59] | Hold on. I know, I know. | 等等,我懂,我知道 |
[36:00] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[36:19] | What do you got ? | 你找到什么? |
[36:21] | Found this box in front of the boat. | 在船前面找到这个箱子 |
[36:23] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[36:25] | So Kendrick has his money. | 所以说肯崔克把钱拿了 |
[36:27] | Yeah, and his man. | 是啊,而他的人 |
[36:30] | Any thoughts on his next mark ? | 想到他接下来的目标是什么吗? |
[36:31] | The movie star’s house, Frank. | 电影明星的家,法兰克 |
[36:59] | Got a man down. | 有人受伤了 |
[37:01] | Clear. | 没事了 |
[37:18] | Doubt he did this to himself. | 我怀疑他是为自己干的 |
[37:20] | Fired recently, Frank. | 刚开过火,法兰克 |
[37:22] | Maybe Kendrick got hit. I’ll put out a broadcast. | 或许肯崔克中弹了 我会发出通告的 |
[37:25] | Yes, give me roadblocks, please. | 是啊,请设下路障,拜� |
[37:28] | He’s armed… | 他持有武器 |
[37:31] | and dangerous. | 并且具危险性 |
[37:36] | – I found a blood trail. – Okay. | 我找到条血迹 好的 |
[37:53] | He must have come out of the back door. | 他一定是从后门出去的 |
[38:04] | Blood trail ends here. | 血迹停在这 |
[38:08] | An awful lot of blood, isn’t it ? | 血量非常大,是吧? |
[38:09] | Good for us. | 对我们而言是好消息 |
[38:11] | Yes, let’s get out the dogs, please. | 是啊,请派搜寻犬出动 |
[38:15] | They’re on their way. | ��们已经在路上了 |
[38:17] | Roadblocks are set up at every exit. | 每个出口都设下了路障 |
[38:19] | Horatio, the office said somebody was trying to reach you. | 何瑞修,警员说有人在找你 |
[38:21] | Got a name ? | 叫什么? |
[38:22] | Yeah, a woman named Suzie. | 嗯,一名叫做苏西的女性 |
[38:24] | Wondering if you could stop by the hospital. | 问你是否会到医院去 |
[38:27] | I’m reachable on the cell, Frank. | 行动电话就连络到的我,法兰克 |
[39:02] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[39:08] | Listen, how’s she doing ? | 听着,她怎样了? |
[39:10] | Tired. | 很累 |
[39:13] | Mad. | 疯了 |
[39:15] | – She doesn’t get why she’s here. – Well, that’s… | 她不知道她怎会在这 呃,那是 |
[39:19] | that’s understandable. | 那是可以理解的 |
[39:20] | I… | 我… |
[39:22] | I spoke to the case manager on the way over | 我在来这的路上跟案件的经手人谈过 |
[39:24] | and I don’t want you to worry about the bills. All right ? | 我不要你去担心钱的事情,好吗? |
[39:28] | Thanks, Horatio. | 谢了,何瑞修 |
[39:30] | But… | 但是… |
[39:32] | the bills are the least of it now. | 钱是现在最起码的 |
[39:34] | Why do you say that ? | 你干嘛要那样说? |
[39:37] | I took a blood test. | 我做了血液检查 |
[39:40] | My bone marrow doesn’t match. | 我的骨髓不吻合 |
[39:46] | All right, so then… | 好吧,所以 |
[39:47] | so they need another donor. | 她们需要找另外一个捐赠者 |
[39:50] | Try to tell me I’m not a bad mother now. | 现在请告诉我,我是个不称职的母亲 |
[39:52] | Even my blood is no good for her. | 甚至连我的血都不能帮她 |
[39:57] | You know what ? Let me… | 你知道吗,让我… |
[39:59] | let me try something. | 让我试试别的 |
[40:01] | Okay ? | 好吗? |
[40:02] | – Horatio… – I’m family, | 何瑞修 我是你的家人 |
[40:04] | and… | 并且… |
[40:06] | You stay with her. I’ll be right back. | 你留下来陪她,我马上回来 |
[40:12] | – You’ve given blood before, right ? – Yeah. I have. | 你以前捐过血,对吧? 是的,没错 |
[40:15] | So you’re Ms. Barnam’s brother ? | 所以你是巴纳小姐的兄弟? |
[40:18] | I am her brother-in-law. | 我是她的大伯 |
[40:28] | Sorry I had to pick up a body at Dade Memorial. | 抱歉,我得去戴德纪念医院载具尸体 |
[40:34] | Movie stars’lives, huh ? | 电影明星还活着,对吧? |
[40:37] | Silk pajamas in the middle of the day. | 在中午身穿丝质睡衣 |
[40:39] | Living the dream. | 活在梦幻中 |
[40:42] | Never seen one of these keypads outside a bedroom door. | 从没见过在卧房外的这些键盘之一 |
[40:45] | Motion detector in front of the door. Another one down the hall. | 前门有动作感应器, 另外一个在墙脚 |
[40:50] | Probably wanted to see who’s coming toward his bedroom. | 或许是想看看谁会进他的卧房 |
[40:52] | Makes sense. Ty Radcliffe, big star. | 有道理,泰.雷德西夫,大明星嘛 |
[40:56] | Except that the rest of the security system in the house is basic. | 除此之外,屋里的保全系统都是最基本的款式 |
[41:00] | This bedroom is more secure than any other part of the house. | 这间卧房的安全系统比 这房里其他地方的都周全 |
[41:03] | So he was more concerned about people already in the house coming into his bedroom. | 所以他比较在意那些已经 在他屋里,而要进他卧房的人 |
[41:09] | I’m affraid so. | 恐怕就是那样 |
[41:11] | It gets worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[41:13] | Found another keypad over here. | 在这里找到另外一个键盘 |
[41:28] | It’s not just a rumor. | 那不只是谣传 |
[41:31] | All the trappings. | 所有的摆饰 |
[41:33] | He is a child molester. | 他是一个恋童癖患者 |
[41:36] | Sickening. | 有病! |
[41:41] | Eric, help me load him onto a gurney and get out of here. | 艾瑞克,帮我把他抬上轮床然后把他带走 |
[41:44] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我起疙瘩了 |
[42:01] | Hey. Alexx Woods. ME’s office. | 嘿,亚丽.伍兹,医事办公室 |
[42:05] | Two for two. | 两具尸体 |
[43:27] | – Yeah ? – Alexx is in trouble. | 什么? 亚丽有麻烦了 |
[43:29] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好吧,我就过去 |
[43:35] | They are going to be looking for me. | 他们会找我的 |
[43:37] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[43:39] | Do it. | 快做 |
[43:49] | Hand me your badge. | 给我你的皮包 |
[43:51] | – What ? – Your badge. | 什么? 你的皮包 |
[44:02] | 1145 Magnolia. Kendall. Nice. | 肯戴尔,玛格诺黎亚1145号,很好 |
[44:07] | Listen… | 听着 |
[44:08] | we moved. | 我们搬走了 |
[44:10] | Yeah, sure you have. | 是啊,我想你有 |
[44:12] | If you don’t do exactly what I say, | 假如你不照我说的做 |
[44:14] | I will go to your home, | 我就会去你家 |
[44:16] | and I will kill your children. | 然后杀了你的孩子 |
[44:24] | I’ll do whatever you say. | 我会照办的 |
[44:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:44] | I should have checked that gurney. | 我应该要检查推床的 |
[44:45] | It’s not your fault, Eric. | 那不是你的错,艾瑞克 |
[44:46] | Guy’s smart. He gets shot and trapped by the cops. | 他很聪明,他中弹并且被警察困住 |
[44:49] | Two things he wasn’t counting on. | 但他有两件事没想到 |
[44:50] | So he fakes an escape in the water, doubles back and hides. | 所以他假装从水路逃跑, 然后又跑回来并躲起来 |
[44:54] | When he spotted Alexx’s van, he knew she was his way past the roadblock. | 当他注意到亚丽的箱型车时, 他确信她就是让他能躲过路障的方法 |
[44:57] | More than that. He knows Alexx is a doctor. | 还不止那样, 他知道亚丽是医生 |
[44:59] | So he’s going to make her help him. | 所以他需要让她能够帮他 |
[45:01] | And once she does that… | 而一旦她那样做 |
[45:05] | He’s going to kill her. | 他就会杀了她 |
[45:18] | Don’t even think of trying to kill me. | 别想要杀了我 |
[45:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:22] | I’m the one who took the oath. | 我是发过誓的人 |
[45:28] | You’re going to need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[45:31] | That gurney’s secure. You can lay on that. | 那张推床很坚固,你可以躺在那 |
[45:33] | Yeah, thanks, Doc. I think I’ll ride up front with you. | 对啊,谢了,医生, 我想我要在前座陪你 |
[45:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[45:38] | We got one more stop to make. | 我们还有事要做 |
[45:42] | Get in. | 进去了 |
[45:44] | Get in. | 进去了! |
[45:45] | I need to call in. They’re going to be wondering where I am. | 我得回覆.她们会开始猜想我在哪 |
[45:48] | Drive. | 开车就好 |
[45:49] | With all the fire and commotion, they don’t even know you’re gone. | 有这火灾跟动乱,他们 根本不会发现你不见了 |
[45:52] | Drive. | 开车 |
[45:54] | Drive. | 开车 |
[46:01] | Do all county vehicles have mileage tracking now ? | 现在全郡的车辆都有里程追踪吗? |
[46:04] | Yep. | 有 |
[46:05] | They’re hidden in each vehicle. Keeps the employees honest. | 那都藏在车里,让雇员能保持诚信 |
[46:08] | Sergeant, you can activate this remotely, can’t you ? | 探长,你可以及时掌控,对不对? |
[46:10] | – Right. – Let’s do that. | 没错 那就那样做吧 |
[46:14] | Currently, there are only four tracking devices activated on county vehicles. | 事实上,郡所属车辆只有四套行控系统 |
[46:18] | Yours will make five. | 你们的将会是第五个 |
[46:19] | How long does it take to activate ? | 那要花多少时间才能启动? |
[46:21] | Only a few seconds. | 只要几秒钟 |
[46:25] | All right, how do we know which one is Alexx ? | 好吧,我们怎知道哪个是亚丽? |
[46:27] | I’ve been watching these four vehicles for weeks. | 我曾经观察过其他四辆车好几个星期了 |
[46:29] | Those four are on the job in their proper locations. | 那四辆车在执勤时都有固定的所在 |
[46:33] | There’s your vehicle. | 那就是你在找的车辆 |
[46:35] | In Miami Shores. | 在迈阿密海滩 |
[46:36] | Gentlemen, that van is not moving. | 各位,那辆厢型车停下来了 |
[46:45] | What are we doing here ? | 我们在这要干吗? |
[46:47] | All you got to remember | 你们想想 |
[46:49] | is 1145 Magnolia, Kendall. | 那是肯戴尔,玛格诺立亚1145号 |
[46:51] | I told you. I’ll do whatever you say. | 我告诉过你,我会照你说的办 |
[46:54] | Just making sure. | 只是想确定一下 |
[47:02] | – Leave the boy alone. – Joey. Joey Everton. | 别碰那个孩子 乔依,乔依.艾佛顿 |
[47:05] | I know your dad. | 我认识你的父亲 |
[47:07] | Where’s your mom? | 你母亲在哪? |
[47:08] | She-she’s taking a nap. | 她,她正在睡午觉 |
[47:10] | We don’t want to wake her. | 我们不想吵醒她 |
[47:11] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[47:12] | – What do you want from him? – Shut up! | 你想对他干嘛? 闭嘴! |
[47:14] | Show me your dad’s office. | 告诉我你父亲的办公室在哪 |
[47:17] | Come on. | 拜� |
[47:21] | Show me. | 告诉我 |
[47:22] | Come on. | 拜� |
[47:24] | All right, open the file drawer. Open it. Stay there. | 好了,打开档案柜, 打开它,然后留在那 |
[47:27] | Get over there. | 到那边去!到那边去 |
[47:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:46] | Come on. | 拜� |
[47:51] | Okay, you have what you want. | 好吧,你拿到你想要的了 |
[47:53] | Now let us go. | 现在让我们走吧 |
[47:54] | There’s one more thing I have to do. Come here. Come here. | 我还有别的事情要做 到这里来,过来这里 |
[47:57] | No, please. | 不,求求你 |
[47:58] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[47:59] | Don’t. | 别那样 |
[48:00] | I think it’s going to make you really happy. | 我想那会让你真的开心的 |
[48:01] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[48:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[48:06] | It’s the movie star. The guy who hurt you. | 那是那个电影明星, 就是伤害你的那个人 |
[48:09] | You bastard. | 你这浑蛋 |
[48:11] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋东西 |
[48:15] | All right, come on. | 好吧,够了 |
[48:16] | Come on. | 拜� |
[48:20] | Get down on the ground. | 趴到地面上去 |
[48:23] | – Let the boy go. – Get down on the ground. | 让这男孩走 趴到地上去 |
[48:29] | Get down on the… | 趴下 |
[48:32] | Run, Joey! Run! Run! | 跑,乔依!快跑!快跑! |
[48:59] | Alexx? Alexx? | 亚丽?亚丽? |
[49:01] | There’s a little boy inside. | 那个小男孩在里面 |
[49:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[49:05] | The killer grabbed some papers out of the office. | 那杀手从办公室里面拿了些文件 |
[49:07] | – Okay, Eric. – I’ll be inside. | 好了,艾瑞克 我会到里面去 |
[49:10] | Alexx, look at me. Are you sure you’re okay? | 亚丽,看着我,你确定你没事吗? |
[49:13] | I’ll feel better when I see my kids. | 等我看到我的孩子,我才会觉得好些 |
[49:15] | Okay. I sent a car over there, and they’re fine. | 好,我派了辆车到那了,她们都没事 |
[49:21] | Officer. I’m going to get you a ride home. Okay? | 警官,我要请你开车送她回家,可以吗? |
[49:24] | You hang in there. Take her home. | 你来处理那个,载她回家 |
[49:39] | Yes? | 什么? |
[49:41] | Speaking. | 说话啊 |
[49:43] | Oh, hi, Doctor. | 噢,嗨,医生 |
[49:46] | Okay, so, | 好了,所以 |
[49:47] | so let me get this straight. I’m not a match. | 让我搞清楚,我不是合适的捐赠者 |
[49:49] | But the best bet’s a relative right? | 但最好的选择是亲属对吧? |
[49:53] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧,你知道吗? |
[49:54] | Um, I-I’m going to have to call you back. | 嗯,我晚点给你回电 |
[50:03] | Yeah. Yelina. | 对了,叶丽娜 |
[50:04] | Hi. Um, where are you? | 嗨,嗯,你在哪? |
[50:07] | I need to speak to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[50:10] | You buzzed me? | 你呼叫我? |
[50:13] | Pam Carpenter. | 潘.卡本特 |
[50:14] | She’s asking about Paul Travers. | 她问到有关保罗.崔佛斯 |
[50:17] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[50:19] | Miss Carpenter. | 卡本特小姐 |
[50:21] | Is there something that I can help you with? | 我能帮你些什么忙吗? |
[50:22] | Yes, um, | 是的,嗯 |
[50:23] | I’m here for Paul Travers’ personal effects. | 我来这是替“保罗.崔佛斯” 处理个人事务的 |
[50:27] | Oh, I’m afraid you’re in the wrong building. | 噢,你恐怕来错地方了 |
[50:29] | That’s the Medical Examiner’s. | 那要去医事检验那边 |
[50:33] | But did you know that only family | 但你知道只有家属 |
[50:34] | can collect personal effects? | 才可以处理私人物品吗? |
[50:37] | I kind of am… | 我某程度上算是 |
[50:39] | family. | 家属 |
[50:41] | I thought Jeff McGill was your boyfriend. | 我以为杰夫.麦克吉尔是你的男友 |
[50:45] | You can’t help who you fall in love with. | 你无法控制会爱上谁 |
[50:48] | I see. | 我了解 |
[50:50] | Does Jeff know that he wasn’t the one? | 杰夫知道他不是真命天子的事吗? |
[50:53] | We’d been meaning to tell him. | 我们曾经跟他表示过了 |
[50:55] | – You and Paul. – Yeah. | 你跟保罗 没错 |
[50:58] | We were just trying to find the right time. | 我们一直都在找适当的时机 |
[51:01] | Would you mind staying here | 你是否介意要留在这一下 |
[51:03] | until I contact Jeff? | 等到我跟杰夫接触后? |
[51:05] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对的吗? |
[51:06] | And would you mind not answering your cell phone | 你是否能暂时不接听你的行动电话 |
[51:08] | until I contact you ? | 直到我连络你为止? |
[51:17] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[51:19] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢前来 |
[51:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[51:24] | I’d prefer to stand. | 我比较喜欢站着 |
[51:26] | Oh, right. I’m sorry. | 噢,对了,我很抱歉 |
[51:31] | Are you aware that you’re bleeding? | 你有注意到你在流血吗? |
[51:35] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不会痛啊 |
[51:36] | You must’ve pulled a stitch. We’ll transport you | 你得接受治疗,我们会送你过去的 |
[51:38] | back to the hospital as soon as we’re finished. | 等我们这结束后就送你回医院 |
[51:44] | I… you said on the phone you want to talk about Paul? | 我…你说在电话里, 你想要谈保罗的事情? |
[51:47] | Would you allow me to take a few strands of your hair? | 我允许我取几跟你的头发吗? |
[51:50] | Just for exclusionary purposes? | 是为了排除可能性吗? |
[51:53] | Yeah, sure, I guess. | 对,当然了,我想是那样 |
[52:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:53] | You get restitched? | 你重新缝过针了? |
[52:56] | Yeah, thanks. | 对啊,谢了 |
[52:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[53:00] | You shot your friend. | 你枪杀了你的朋友 |
[53:01] | What? No way. Jethro was shooting at us. | 什么?不可能的 是杰若对我们开的枪 |
[53:04] | At you, | 是对着你来的 |
[53:06] | after you already killed Paul. | 在你杀了保罗之后 |
[53:08] | – I did not kill him. – Yes, you did. | 我没有杀他 不,你有 |
[53:11] | With the Bufords’ shotgun. You held it, aimed it and shot it. | 是用布佛德的枪 你持有、瞄准并且扣下扳机 |
[53:23] | That’s the only way the wadding could’ve ended up in your hair. | 那是你头发上会有填弹料的唯一可能 |
[53:25] | It was made of high-strength beverage packaging, | 它是用高强度的饮料罐包装制作的 |
[53:27] | the same substance our trace lab found in your hair sample. | 跟我们的迹证实验室在 你头发上验得的样本相同 |
[53:30] | I ran a little experiment of my own to confirm the physics. | 我自己做过实验来确认物理性的可能 |
[53:34] | We know he was seeing your girlfriend. | 我们知道他跟你的女友在一起 |
[53:40] | Whole campus knew. | 全校都知道 |
[53:44] | I found out over the weekend. | 我却周末后才得知 |
[53:47] | You decided to make a moonshine run. | 所以你决定来个私酒之旅 |
[53:51] | We must be early. Wait here. I’ll go get ’em. | 我们一定是太早到了. 在这等等,我去跟他们连络 |
[54:12] | Whoa, man, what the hell are you doing? | 喂,老兄,你在这干吗? |
[54:14] | You’ve been lying to me for months. | 你对我撒了好几个月的谎 |
[54:16] | Don’t be stupid. Put the gun down. | 别蠢了,把枪放下 |
[54:22] | Tried to nail it all on the Bufords. | 想要把他嫁祸给布佛德 |
[54:26] | Then what, you got surprised when you were sneaking the gun back? | 然后呢,当你偷偷把枪拿回去时, 你被发现了? |
[54:38] | Getting shot almost bought you an alibi. | 被枪伤,几乎让你得到个不在场证明 |
[54:41] | You know, I didn’t plan on it, but, yeah, it almost worked. | 你知道吗,我没料到, 但没错,那几乎生效了 |
[54:44] | Big difference between almost and 25 to life. | 不过其中的差异性在于, 可全身而退或是廿五年到终身 |
[54:56] | You sounded urgent. What’s up? | 你听来很警张,怎么了? |
[54:59] | Have a seat. Okay? | 坐下,好吗? |
[55:10] | That look in your eyes. | 你这的样子 |
[55:13] | I’ve only seen it once before. | 我以前只看过一次 |
[55:15] | Suzie Barnam, Yelina. | 苏西.巴纳,叶丽娜 |
[55:20] | From the elevator. Yes, uh… | 在电梯那个.对了,嗯… |
[55:24] | I already told you. You don’t have to explain yourself. | 我已经告诉过你,你用不着解释 |
[55:28] | I mentioned | 我注意到了 |
[55:29] | that there are complications with Suzie, didn’t I ? | 你跟苏西种情结,我没错吧? |
[55:33] | And there are. | 而那是 |
[55:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:42] | Madison is not my daughter. | 麦迪森不是我的女儿 |
[55:46] | What do you mean, not your daughter? | 你在说什么,不是你的女儿? |
[55:48] | But she looks just like… | 但她看起来很像… |
[55:51] | Like… | 像是… |
[55:55] | Ray? | 雷的? |
[55:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:59] | I’m so sorry, Yelina. | 我非常抱歉,叶丽娜 |
[56:04] | But… | 但是… |
[56:10] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[56:11] | I’ve known all along. | 我一直都知情 |
[56:26] | Then why… | 那为什么… |
[56:28] | why tell me now? | 为什么现在要告诉我? |
[56:29] | Madison | 麦迪森 |
[56:31] | is sick. | 病了 |
[56:33] | She needs a bone marrow transplant, | 她需要接受骨髓移植 |
[56:35] | and it turns out that I’m not a match. | 结果我并不符合 |
[56:36] | But she does need a relative as a donor. | 但她真的需要一名亲属来捐赠 |
[56:39] | I’m no relative to that girl. | 我不是那女孩的亲属 |
[56:42] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[56:45] | Ray, Jr.? | 小雷? |
[56:49] | What Ray did | 雷所做的 |
[56:52] | is what Ray did. | 就是雷做过的 |
[56:54] | My son, his son, shouldn’t have to pay for it. | 我的儿子、他的孩子,不需要来承担那 |
[56:58] | I won’t let him. | 我不会让他 |
[56:59] | Yelina, the child could die. | 叶丽娜,这孩子可能会死 |
[57:00] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[57:03] | Whether we like it or not, | 不管我们想不想 |
[57:04] | Madison is family. | 麦迪森都是一家人 |
[57:07] | Not my family. | 她不是我的家人 |
[57:24] | Bad news for you. Your friend Todd Kendrick | 给你的坏消息,你的朋友陶德.肯崔克 |
[57:26] | paid a visit to your family home, | 找到你家 |
[57:29] | and held your son at gunpoint. | 然后用枪抵着你儿子 |
[57:33] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[57:34] | He lifted a file from your office, | 他从你的办公室拿了份档案 |
[57:36] | and I’m curious, Cyrus, as to what he’s after. | 而我很好奇,赛鲁斯,他之后会干吗? |
[57:39] | Uh, I don’t know. | 嗯,我不知道 |
[57:41] | I swear, I… | 我发誓,我 |
[57:42] | Cyrus, it is time for you to tell me | 赛鲁斯,该时候告诉我了 |
[57:44] | everything Kendrick talked to you about. | 肯崔克曾经告诉你的每件事 |
[57:46] | We talked about my son, | 我们谈到我的儿子 |
[57:48] | uh, Radcliffe. | 嗯,雷德西夫 |
[57:49] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[57:50] | Um, I talked to him about my business– | 嗯,我告诉过他我的工作 |
[57:52] | installing security systems. | 安装警备系统 |
[57:54] | Yeah, I’ve installed security systems | 对,我曾经为迈阿密所有大人物 |
[57:56] | for all the big fish in Miami. | 装设过警备系统 |
[57:58] | A-list clients, | 有份顾客清单 |
[57:59] | big money people you never even heard of. | 你从未听闻过的有钱人 |
[58:01] | You’d be surprised how many people forget their passwords. | 你绝对不相信有多少人忘记了他们的密码 |
[58:04] | I get calls at all hours of the night. | 我整晚都在接电话 |
[58:06] | So, what did you do? | 所以,你会怎么做? |
[58:07] | After the first dozen times, I learned my lesson. | 有这些经验后,我学会了 |
[58:09] | I keep all the pass codes in a file in my office. | 我把所有的密码都在办公室里建档 |
[58:12] | Saves me a lot of time. | 帮我省了很多时间 |
[58:14] | The pass codes. | 密码 |
[58:15] | He must have taken the master list. | 他一定是拿走那份清单 |
[58:17] | How many codes were on there? | 那上面有多少密码? |
[58:18] | Um, close to 50. | 嗯,差不多有五十组 |
[58:20] | Did he mention anyone specifically? | 他有特别提过任何人吗? |
[58:22] | He asked who my richest client was. I-I told him that he didn’t like banks. | 他问过我最有钱的客户是谁 我,我告诉他说他不像是一般的银行家 |
[58:25] | He was never at home, and… | 他从来都不在家,并且… |
[58:26] | What is the name of your richest client, Cyrus? | 你最有钱的客户叫什么名字,赛鲁斯? |
[58:29] | Russell Chan. | 罗素.张 |
[58:40] | We’re at the Chan house. It’s already been hit. | 我们已经在张家了,已经被攻击过了 |
[58:43] | Airboat’s missing from the family slip, headed for the Everglades. | 汽艇从私家码头不见了, 是往艾佛湿地去 |
[58:46] | Got a chopper up tracking him now. | 已经让直升机去追踪他了 |
[58:48] | I’m on my way. | 我已经上路了 |
[58:52] | Don’t let him get away. | 别让他给跑了 |
[58:55] | We’ll get him. Come on! | 我们会找到他的,拜�! |
[58:57] | Come on. Let’s go! Let’s go. Come on. | 快点,出发了! 出发了!快点 |
[58:59] | We can catch him! | 我们可以抓到他的! |
[1:01:13] | Kendrick! Kendrick! | 肯崔克!肯崔克! |
[1:01:16] | There’s nowhere to go. | 你无处可逃了 |
[1:01:18] | Now, put that weapon down | 现在,放下武器 |
[1:01:20] | right now. | 立刻! |
[1:01:21] | Go put the weapon down. Get on the ground now. | 把武器放下,放到地上去,快! |
[1:01:28] | Turn around slowly, | 慢慢地转过身来 |
[1:01:30] | and get down. | 然后趴下 |
[1:01:34] | You’re always one step behind. | 你总是紧追在后 |
[1:01:37] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:01:43] | Hey! Kend…! | 嘿!肯! |
[1:01:49] | He’ll never make it out of there alive. | 他不会活着离开的 |
[1:01:56] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:02:14] | Tough to ID. | 要确定 |
[1:02:17] | Not for me. | 不是为我 |
[1:02:27] | Put that bandage on myself. | 那是我亲手扎的 |
[1:02:35] | I had to be sure. | 我要确定 |
[1:02:55] | How’s she feeling? | 她感觉如何? |
[1:02:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:59] | I mean, she’s my daughter, so she’s tough, right? | 我是说,她是我女儿, 所以她很坚强,对吧? |
[1:03:03] | You both are. | 你们都是 |
[1:03:08] | Chemo’s wearing her out. | 方法都没用了 |
[1:03:13] | Well… | 那… |
[1:03:15] | that’s normal. | 那很正常 |
[1:03:16] | We’re out of options, aren’t we? | 我们无计可施的,对吧? |
[1:03:19] | Suzie, we tried something; it didn’t work. | 苏西,我们试过,但那没用 |
[1:03:21] | It doesn’t mean we’re out of options. | 并不表示我们就无计可施了 |
[1:03:25] | So, what now? | 所以,现在呢? |
[1:03:27] | Well, there’s the National Board of Donors. | 呃,有个国家捐赠库 |
[1:03:29] | There are other countries. But it’s important | 还有其他国家的.但重点是 |
[1:03:32] | that we keep looking and that we do not give up hope. | 我们要继续找,并且不能放弃希望 |
[1:03:56] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? 感谢 ariachiang 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏! |