时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Here you go, miss. | 给你,小姐. |
[00:24] | Purse-snatching, sector one. | 在第一区有扒手 |
[00:26] | On it. | 知道了 |
[00:38] | There he is. | 就是他了 |
[00:39] | Hey! Security! Stop! | 嘿!安全警卫!停下来! |
[00:45] | Out of the way! | 让个路! |
[00:59] | Stupid ass. | 蠢蛋 |
[01:00] | Give me the purse. | 把皮包给我 |
[01:02] | What is this stuff? | 这东西是什么? |
[01:16] | Holy mother… | 噢!天啊 |
[01:30] | Alexx… | 亚丽 |
[01:32] | what do we got? | 我们有什么收获? |
[01:34] | New one, Horatio. | 全新的,荷瑞修 |
[01:36] | Poor thing’s covered in slime, and it’s not suntan oil. | 可怜的东西带着笑容而那不是仿晒油 |
[01:40] | I’m sending it to Trace. | 我将它送到迹证组去了 |
[01:42] | What are the marks on the face and neck? | 在脸上跟颈子上的记号是什么? |
[01:46] | Puncture wounds. | 戳刺的伤口 |
[01:48] | Two rows of ’em. Couldn’t tell you what made ’em. | 有两道痕迹,无法让你得知是什么造成的 |
[01:52] | What in the world happened to you, sweetie? | 亲爱的,你到底发生了什么? |
[01:55] | We get an ID? | 我们找到身分证明了吗? |
[01:56] | Yeah, uh, friend identified her as Tanya Fhurman from Chicago, | 是的,她的友人指认出她 是来自芝加哥的坦雅.胡曼 |
[02:01] | here to celebrate her 21st birthday. | 到此来庆祝她的廿一岁生日 |
[02:03] | Well, she won’t have a 22nd, will she? | 呃,她无法欢度她的 廿二岁生日了,不是吗? |
[02:06] | Friend said she came down to drink mojitos and catch some sun. | 她朋友说她来这里喝杯 mojitos并且作日光浴 |
[02:09] | Well, it looks like… | 呃,那看来像是… |
[02:10] | something… | 别的东西…. |
[02:12] | caught her. | 掳获了她 |
[02:20] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 15- Identity | |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: M | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mi | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Mia | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miam | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:26] | Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami” Subbed by the “Team CSI: Miami”: | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[02:27] | Transcript: Raceman Synchro: OrionDeBmk, Checkdatas and Roger222 | 〖第十五集〗 |
[02:49] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | 【身分】 |
[03:00] | Go on. Take just one more. | 快点! 再拿一个就好了 |
[03:01] | I’ll drink you guys under the table. | 我会在��面下跟你们喝一杯 |
[03:03] | You mean bed. | 你是说床铺 |
[03:06] | You believe these people? | 你相信这些人? |
[03:07] | No reason why a little homicide should interrupt your sun time. | 一件小小的谋杀案没理由 妨碍了你做日光浴的时间 |
[03:20] | Well, look who’s here. | 呃,看看是谁来了 |
[03:21] | Horatio and Alexx filled us in out front. | 何瑞修跟亚丽,把我们给叫来了 |
[03:23] | Surprised they had anything to say. | 很讶异他们会有要说的事 |
[03:25] | No COD, no eyewits. | 没有死因,没有目击证人 |
[03:26] | So what do you have? | 所以你有什么收获? |
[03:30] | You’re looking at it. That’s the crime scene. | 你正在看着呢,那是个刑案现场 |
[03:32] | All right, look, you snap, I’ll dust. | 好吧,听着, 你们快点动作,我会整理 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:41] | What is this stuff? | 这东西是什么? |
[03:43] | We’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我们从没见过像这样的东西 |
[03:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:52] | Can you help me? | 你们能帮我吗? |
[03:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:56] | I got it, Delko. | 我找到了,戴柯 |
[04:02] | I know you’re dealing with a bigger thing, but, um, | 我知道你正在处理大事,但是,嗯 |
[04:04] | my purse was stolen this morning, and I think that Security might’ve recovered it? | 今早我的皮包被偷了,然后 安全警卫可能找到了吗? |
[04:08] | Yeah, yeah, they did. Patrol gave it to us. It’s the chain of custody. | 没错,没错,他们找到了, 巡警将那给了我们,那是处理程序 |
[04:11] | Do you have any identification? | 你有任何证明吗? |
[04:13] | In my purse. | 在我的皮包内 |
[04:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Hey, I got you covered. | 嘿!我帮你掩饰 |
[04:23] | Well, I’m just grateful you got the guy. That handbag cost me half a paycheck. | 呃,我只是很高兴你们抓到那家伙 那个皮包花了我一半的薪水呢 |
[04:27] | All I need is your name, date of birth and social. | 我需要的指示你的姓名 出生日期跟社会安全号码 |
[04:31] | Karla Jane Gardner. July 21, 1980. 998-87-2646. | 卡拉.珍.嘉德纳一九八零年七月廿一 ,号码是998-87-2646. |
[04:36] | Okay, perfect. Perfect. | 好的,很好 |
[04:39] | All I have to do is run your license. | 我所要做的只有检查你的驾照 |
[04:46] | That’s a nice picture. | 那照片拍得很好 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:51] | Uh-oh. | 嗯-噢 |
[04:53] | What? | 有什么事吗? |
[04:54] | Your license has been flagged. | 你的驾照有被注记 |
[04:57] | You’re wanted for fraud. | 你因为诈欺被通缉 |
[04:58] | No, I’m not. | 不,我没有 |
[05:00] | Uh, you haven’t paid your car loan in six months. The bank has filed charges. | 嗯,你有六个月没缴车贷, 银行提起告诉了. |
[05:03] | I know, but not against me. | 我知道,但不是对我 |
[05:06] | Are you Karla Gardner? | 你是卡拉.嘉德纳? |
[05:07] | Yes, but there’s this girl impersonating me. | 是的,但是有个女孩冒用我的姓名 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah? She do your accent, your mannerisms, stuff like that? | 噢,是吗?她仿冒你的口音, 你的姿态,是像那样的吗? |
[05:12] | She stole my identity. | 她偷了我的身分证 |
[05:14] | I write checks to my creditors. She drains my account while they’re in the mail. | 我寄支票给我的债权人, 当邮送时她窃取了我的帐号 |
[05:16] | I get charged with fraud every few months. | 我每隔几个月就被控诈欺 |
[05:19] | That’s why I carry this. | 那就是我之所以带着这的原因 |
[05:25] | “Affidavit of Fraud”… | 诈欺宣示书 |
[05:29] | Federal Trade Commission. | 联邦交易委员会 |
[05:30] | Identity theft site told me to get it. | 身分被窃协助告诉我要去拿到这个 |
[05:32] | The FTC can’t file criminal charges against this person, but it does help in situations like this. | 联邦交易委员会的档案无法对这样的人 进行刑事起诉,但的确可帮助像这样的情况 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:45] | It’s not your fault. It’s not anyone’s fault. That’s the problem. | 那不是你的错,也不是其他人的错, 那是个问题 |
[05:48] | But if I find this girl, and she ends up dead… | 但假如我发现这女孩 她最后死了 |
[05:52] | You know, if that’s a bona fide threat, I’m going to have to detain you. | 你知道的,假如那是真的恐吓, 我会将你扣留 |
[05:55] | It’s wishful thinking, okay? | 那是大家期望的,对吧? |
[05:59] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:09] | Alexx, | 亚丽 |
[06:10] | the liquid on the girl is gastric acid. | 在这女孩身上的液态物质是胃酸 |
[06:14] | Then I’m not crazy, ’cause I’m pretty sure these puncture wounds are teeth marks. | 我真的没疯,因为我非常确定 这些戳刺伤是齿痕 |
[06:17] | Something devoured this poor girl head-first. | 某种生物先是把这可怜女孩的头给吞下 |
[06:22] | She was passed out from too many mojitos. | 她因为饮用过多的 mojitos而醉倒了. |
[06:26] | Something with a very strong stomach. | 某种生物有很强壮的胃 |
[06:30] | Pythoncholic acid? | 蟒蛇的胆碱酸? |
[06:33] | Horatio, you telling me it was a snake? | 何瑞修,你是说那是条蛇? |
[06:34] | Could be a python or a boa, maybe as large as 200 pounds. | 可能是条蟒蛇或是冉 可能有约两百磅大 |
[06:50] | Makes sense. Got petechiae, | 有道理,找到了淤斑 |
[06:53] | several broken ribs. | 几条断了的肋骨 |
[06:55] | She had the life squeezed out of her. | 她是被挤压窒息而死的 |
[06:59] | Every time you breathe out, the snake tightens his grip, doesn’t he? | 每当你呼出一口气, 蛇就会再缩紧些,不是吗? |
[07:12] | After she was dead, snake swallowed her. Got your slime. | 在她死后,蛇就将她吞下, 让你全身都沾满黏液 |
[07:16] | Explains the nasty teeth marks. They’re from walking up her. | 那就可以解释这些紧密的齿痕 为何在她身上呈现一阶阶的分布 |
[07:20] | So one question, Horatio: | 所以有个问题,何瑞修 |
[07:24] | where’s a snake like that come from? | 像那样的一条蛇是打哪来的? |
[07:26] | That is a very good question, Alexx. Excuse me. | 那是个很棒的问题,亚丽,抱歉了 |
[07:29] | Eric? | 艾瑞克? |
[07:32] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[07:33] | Yeah, okay. | 对了 |
[07:36] | No way I heard that right. | 我听来觉得不对 |
[07:38] | At least now we know what we’re looking for. | 起码我们知道要找的是什么 |
[07:40] | But snakes don’t normally go after humans. Why attack the girl? | 但蛇通常不会噬人.��为何会攻击这女孩? |
[07:44] | Probably because she was sunburned. Snakes use infrared to track their prey in the dark. | 很有可能是因为她晒黑了 蛇在黑暗中都是以红外线来追踪猎物的 |
[07:48] | They have, uh, heat-detecting pits around their mouths. Gives them a thermal image of the prey. | ��们会,嗯,以口部感应热度, 让��们获知猎物的热型态 |
[07:56] | So we know how it found her. How do we find it? | 所以我们知道��是怎么找上她的, 但我们怎么找到��呢? |
[07:58] | Well, unlike humans, snakes don’t go far from the scene of a crime. | 呃,与人类不同, 蛇不会远离犯罪现场 |
[08:02] | Usually look for a dark, snug place. They move along walls, in, uh, crevices… | 通常只要往暗处、避荫处找 它们会沿着墙里,裂缝 |
[08:08] | So think like a snake. | 所以设想自己是条蛇 |
[08:10] | – If you see it, don’t try to catch it yourself. – You don’t have to worry about that. | 假如你发现��,不要尝试自行捕捉 你不用担心这点 |
[08:51] | Delko, I got something. | 戴柯,我找到什么了 |
[08:57] | So, what have you got? | 所以,你找到的是? |
[08:59] | That slime. | 那种黏胶物质 |
[09:01] | Here you go. | 就这了 |
[09:03] | One, two, three… Atta girl… | 一、二、三…做得好 |
[09:06] | Follow it with this guy. | 带着这人跟着�� |
[09:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:08] | MDPD. I’m going to have to ask you to get off the bed. | 迈阿密戴德警方.我想请你起床一下 |
[09:11] | – Dude, could it wait? – Sure. | 老兄,不能等等吗? 当然了 |
[09:13] | The big snake under there’ll eventually come out. | 在这下面的大蛇随时都可能跑出来 |
[09:15] | Snake?! | 蛇? |
[09:15] | Hey, slowly, slowly. | 嘿!慢点!慢点! |
[09:18] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[09:20] | Want to help the lady? | 想要帮这位女士忙吗? |
[09:24] | This hole in the mattress… | 在这床垫内的洞 |
[09:37] | Got you. | 抓到了 |
[09:41] | Delko, you said snakes don’t like to travel? | 戴柯,你说蛇不喜欢迁徙? |
[09:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:44] | Check that out. Broken branch. | 看看那个,断了的枝条 |
[09:47] | Maybe came out of the window, down the tree? | 可以通过这窗到树下? |
[09:55] | – Led right to the cabana. – Girl never saw it coming. | 直通那栋小屋 女孩根本没看到��过来 |
[09:58] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[10:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干吗? |
[10:07] | Apprehending the suspect. | 逮捕嫌犯 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | Give me a hand, Frank. | 法兰克,帮我个忙 |
[10:38] | Think I’m going to be sick. | 我想我快病了 |
[10:40] | Relax. It’s dead. | 放轻松点,��死了 |
[10:43] | How’d that happen? | 那怎会发生呢? |
[10:44] | I don’t know. Necropsy will tell us. | 我不知道, 验尸结果将会告诉我们的 |
[10:46] | I’m going to call H. | 我要打电话给老何 |
[10:49] | If the snake was in one of those rooms, that means someone checked it in. | 假如这蛇在其中一间屋里, 那表示是有人放��进去的 |
[11:01] | Got something on the window ledge. | 在窗缘上找到些东西 |
[11:04] | Scales. | 鳞状物 |
[11:06] | – Same color as the boa. – Gentlemen… | 跟那蚺的颜色一样. 各位 |
[11:09] | Front Desk says a Low Dawg Productions booked this room. | 柜��说是间罗坦产业预约的这间房 |
[11:12] | Who is Low Dawg Productions, Frank? | 法兰克,罗坦产业是什么东西? |
[11:14] | Offshore holding company out of the Bahamas. | 在巴哈马的外商控股公司 |
[11:16] | No taxes, no liabilities. | 不用缴税,没有负债 |
[11:18] | Okay, let’s figure out who owns it. | 好吧,看看公司是谁的 |
[11:19] | – I do love a challenge. – All right, Frank. | 我真的很喜欢挑战 够了,法兰克 |
[11:22] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:24] | That may have been how they got the snake in here, Eric. | 这可能就是他们是怎么把蛇给弄来的,艾瑞克 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:29] | Answers one question and raises another. | 解答了一个疑问, 但却又出现另一个问题 |
[11:32] | Is that a tooth? | 那是个牙齿吗? |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:34] | Too small to be from our snake, and it’s definitely not human. | 对我们的蛇来说是太小了, 但却绝对不是人类的 |
[11:37] | Okay, let’s get it to the lab and figure out what else we’re dealing with. | 好吧,拿回实验室去看看 我们要对付的是什么东西 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:44] | Excuse me. Can you help me? I’m looking for CSI Wolfe? | 抱歉,能帮我个忙吗? 我在找鉴识科的渥菲? |
[11:48] | Speaking. | 请说吧 |
[11:49] | A policeman at the Dominick said that you had my purse. A guy snatched it from me this morning. | 在多明尼克的警察说你拿走了我的皮包, 就是今天早上我被人偷走的那个 |
[11:53] | Karla. You’re Karla? | 卡拉,你是卡啦? |
[11:56] | Oh, please do not tell me that she did it again. | 噢,请别告诉我,她又干了一次 |
[12:01] | A girl showed up about my age. Said she was me? | 有个跟我年纪相仿的女生出现,说她是我? |
[12:03] | Her picture was on the license, and, um… | 驾照上有她的照片,还有 |
[12:06] | she had an Affidavit of Fraud. | 她有张诈欺的宣誓书 |
[12:08] | From the FTC? Did it look something like this? | 联邦交易委员会开的吗? 看来是不是像这样的? |
[12:10] | Or how about police reports from three different cities, | 或者是其他三个不同州的警方报告 |
[12:13] | or how about my notice to the fraud unit of the FBI? | 或者是我在FBI的反诈骗小组的纪录? |
[12:18] | Would you wait here while I contact a more… | 在我查询的时候, 你能不能在这里等会儿 |
[12:21] | um, | 嗯, |
[12:22] | senior colleague? | 资深的同事? |
[12:25] | I spoke with patrol. If it’s any consolation, we apprehended the man who stole your purse. | 我跟巡警说过,不知道这你能觉得好些吗, 我们逮到了偷你皮包的那个人 |
[12:29] | And then he gave it to my thief. | 然后他把它给了那个贼 |
[12:31] | All due respect, she had proper identification. | 非常抱歉,但她提供了 非常完整的身分证明 |
[12:34] | It would be easier if Florida licenses had thumbprints, like some other states. | 假如佛州的驾照上有指纹了话, 那会比较简单些,就像其他州一样 |
[12:37] | No, ’cause she would’ve gotten around that, too, because she gets around everything. | 不,因为她已经很驾轻就熟了 因为她几乎把能弄到手的都弄到了 |
[12:45] | I am sorry. I’m frustrated. | 我很抱歉,都是我的错 |
[12:49] | When did this start? | 这是从什么时候开始的? |
[12:51] | It started a year and a half ago. | 差不多是一年半以前 |
[12:54] | Coral Gables PD looked into it, | 柯尔嘉柏斯的警方追查的结果 |
[12:56] | thinks that she got it out of my trash. | 认为她是从我的垃圾里找到资讯的 |
[13:06] | Some mailer that I threw out for cheap loans. | 有些被我丢弃的简易贷款的邮件 |
[13:09] | She filled it out, had it sent back to her address. | 她填好表格,把东西寄到她的地址去 |
[13:26] | The funny thing is, I’d just gotten divorced. I thought I was going to start this whole new life. | 好玩的是,我那时刚刚离婚, 以为可以开始崭新的人生 |
[13:32] | And she took it. | 结果都被她夺走了 |
[13:35] | Would you excuse us for a minute? | 你能等我一会儿吗? |
[13:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么以为? |
[13:45] | Well, the other woman had documentation, too. And talked a good story. | 呃,另外一个女性也拥有文件, 并且事情也陈述的很合理 |
[13:50] | Yeah, for all we know, she could be the identity thief. | 是啊,我们只知道, 她可以指认那名窃贼 |
[13:54] | Do you have the address the other Karla gave you? | 你有另外一个卡拉给你的地址吗? |
[13:56] | 1122 Panama Street, Number 19. I scanned it into the Hummer. | 1122巴拿马街,19号 我用HUMMER扫视过了. |
[14:01] | I’ll go pay her a visit. | 我会给她个通行证 |
[14:03] | I’ll put a call to the State Attorney. | 我会致电给州检察官 |
[14:12] | Eric? | 艾瑞克? |
[14:13] | The tooth we found in the duffel bag is reptilian, | 我们在露营包中找到的牙齿是爬虫类的 |
[14:16] | doesn’t belong to a snake at all, though. | 虽然不是蛇的 |
[14:19] | Caiman lizard. | 凯门蜥 |
[14:20] | Native to the Amazon Basin of South America. | 原产于南美的亚马逊雨林 |
[14:22] | So it had to be shipped here. | 所以一定是被运送到这里的 |
[14:24] | Exactly. I checked with Customs. | 没错,我会跟海关确认一下 |
[14:26] | Got a crate of caiman lizards yesterday at the Port of Miami. | 昨天在迈阿密港有箱凯门蜥被送来 |
[14:29] | Wait a minute. Yesterday? | 等等,昨天? |
[14:33] | Shouldn’t they still be in quarantine then? | ��们不应该还在隔离检疫吗? |
[14:35] | They should be, but they got special exemption. | 本来应该是,但��们有特别许可 |
[14:38] | How did that happen? | 怎会那样? |
[14:39] | The importer’s some big shot herpetologist. His name’s Dr. Rod Merrick. | 进口者是著名的爬虫学家, 名叫罗德.梅立克博士 |
[14:44] | checks out the lizards before they go to the zoo. | 在这些蜥蜴进动物园前检查��们 |
[14:46] | Gets a pass from Customs. | 从海关那取得通行证 |
[14:47] | Well, he’s not gonna get a pass from us. Bring the doctor in. | 呃,他无法从我们这取得 通行证的,去把那博士找来 |
[14:51] | What a waste. | 多浪费啊 |
[14:54] | I haven’t imported a boa in five years. | 我已经有五年没进口过森蚺了 |
[14:57] | I wouldn’t even know where to put one this size. | 我甚至不知道上哪 来安置这样大的家伙 |
[14:59] | Yeah, well, somebody put it in a bag with caiman lizards. | 是啊,可是有人把��跟 凯门蜥放在一个袋子里 |
[15:01] | You do import those, don’t you, Rod? | 那些是你进口的,不是吗,罗德? |
[15:03] | Yeah, I do. | 没错,是我 |
[15:05] | And half of my last shipment arrived dead. | 但有一半在抵达时已经死了 |
[15:08] | Well, a snake this size could do that. | 呃,像那样大小的蛇就可以办到 |
[15:11] | There was no snake. | 根本没有什么蛇 |
[15:13] | Look, I’ve been making these shipments for years, | 听着,我有多年的输入经验 |
[15:15] | Okay? I’ve never had a single problem. | 好了吗?我曾没有碰过问题 |
[15:16] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[15:18] | And quarantine exemption makes it easy to sneak anything past customs. | 而隔离检疫获免让夹带物品通关更容易 |
[15:21] | And by “anything,” Mr. Delko means drugs, Rod. | 而这里所说的“夹带”,先生 戴柯所谓的是药品,罗德 |
[15:25] | Wh… What are you talking about? | 什么…你们在说些什么? |
[15:27] | I’m not sure, yet, till I open that snake, | 我还不确定, 直到我把那条蛇给剖开之后 |
[15:30] | but till then, | 但直到刚才 |
[15:31] | I want you to stay put. | 我要你拿出来 |
[15:49] | Looks like part of a pill. | 看来像是药丸的一部分 |
[15:52] | Our snake was a mule. | 我们的大蛇就是货仓 |
[15:53] | Let Horatio know. | 让何瑞修得知 |
[15:55] | There were probably more. | 那可能还有更多 |
[15:58] | Snake absorbed some of it before it died. | 蛇在死前吸收了一些 |
[16:00] | So that explains why it regurgitated the girl. | 所以解释了��为何将那女孩给吐出来 |
[16:03] | Whoever opened up this snake knew where to look. | 不管是谁剖开这条蛇 都知道要往哪找 |
[16:05] | But had no surgical skill. | 但如果没有外科技术 |
[16:08] | That rules out our snake expert. | 那排除了我们的蛇类专家 |
[16:12] | Got what looks like broken glass, too. | 也找到了看来像是碎玻璃的东西 |
[16:15] | Squeezed the girl, broke a vial. | 绞死那名女孩时,弄破了药瓶 |
[16:20] | Overdosed. | 死于药物过量 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna need that pill. | 我要那颗药丸 |
[16:27] | Frank, go ahead. | 法兰克,请继续 |
[16:28] | Found out who Low Dawg Productions is. It’s an old friend of yours. | 查出罗坦产物究竟是什么 那是你们的老伙伴了 |
[16:31] | – You near a computer? – I am. | 你接近壹台电脑? 没错 |
[16:33] | Registered with Florida Department of State. | 向佛州政府登记 |
[16:35] | Okay, good. | 好,很好 |
[16:39] | Florida Department of State, please, Low Dawg Productions. | 佛州政府,请,罗坦产物 |
[16:53] | When you’re in Miami, we never close. | 当你在迈阿密时, 我们从不休止的 |
[17:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:07] | Yes, um, Clavo Cruz, please. | 是的,嗯,卡拉芙.克鲁兹 |
[17:11] | He is? | 他是? |
[17:11] | Which pier would that be? | 应该会是哪个码头? |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Now, that is sick. | 现在,那很病态 |
[17:35] | Just look at it, huh? | 只要看着它吗? |
[17:37] | Sweet. Wait till I get my dubs on, huh? | 亲爱的,等到我叫你,可以吗? |
[17:40] | Yo. Wipe your feet. | 你,把脚擦干净 |
[17:56] | Lieutenant Caine. | 肯恩组长 |
[17:59] | Clavo Cruz. | 卡拉芙.克鲁兹 |
[18:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:02] | Clavo, is that your brand-new Lamborghini over there? | 卡拉芙,在那边的是你全新的林宝坚尼吗? |
[18:05] | Yeah. The last one I had, it’s no good to me anymore. | 没错,我的新车, 对我而言是再好也不过了 |
[18:09] | Some puta painted it red. | 某些婊子将��涂装成红色的. |
[18:16] | – Some puta? – Yeah. | 某个婊子? 对 |
[18:18] | You know, Clavo, I haven’t forgotten Tess Kendall. | 你知道的,卡拉芙, 我无法忘记泰丝.肯达尔 |
[18:21] | And I haven’t forgotten you. | 而我也无法忘记你 |
[18:24] | Neither has my brother. | 还有我弟弟 |
[18:25] | Do you remember, Clavo, | 你记得吗,卡拉芙 |
[18:26] | what I said to you the last time we met? | 上次我们碰面时我说过些什么? |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:30] | “We never close. “ | “我们从不休止的” |
[18:33] | Yeah, “We never close. “ | 对,“我们从不休息” |
[18:35] | Just like 7-Eleven, dawg. | 就像是廿四小时便利商店,老兄 |
[18:39] | Speaking of which, Low Dawg Productions, Clavo. | 来谈谈有关罗坦产物,卡拉芙 |
[18:44] | I got no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[18:46] | but the Vienna Convention that’s still for shizzle. | 但是维也纳协议还是有其效力的 |
[18:50] | I don’t care about your diplomat father. | 我不管你那外交官父亲 |
[18:53] | Are you smuggling drugs into South Florida? | 你将毒品走私进南佛罗里达吗? |
[18:56] | Drugs? | 毒品? |
[18:57] | No, see, I was in Italy, | 不,看,我当时在义大利 |
[18:59] | picking this baby right off the assembly line. | 等着这宝贝出厂 |
[19:01] | I just went through your room at the Dominick, Clavo, | 我刚进过你在多明尼克的房间,卡拉芙 |
[19:03] | and your exotic “mule” has just killed a girl. | 而你那别具异国风情的货柜 刚刚杀了一名女孩 |
[19:08] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗? |
[19:10] | Because I got immunity. | 因为我有免许 |
[19:12] | Just like your brother, as I recall, | 就跟你兄弟一样, 如果我没记错 |
[19:13] | and we both know where he is, don’t we? | 但我们都知道他现在在哪,不是吗? |
[19:17] | I’m nothing like Ramon, Caine. | 我才不像雷蒙呢,肯恩 |
[19:19] | You’re not gonna catch me floating around in international waters, Caine. | 你不能在公海上逮捕我,肯恩 |
[19:23] | But you know what? I’m gonna catch you doing something. | 但你知道吗,我会因你的 所为而抓到你的 |
[19:24] | You’re threatening me, Caine? | 你是在威胁我吗,肯恩? |
[19:27] | That’s not a threat. | 那并不是威胁 |
[19:28] | That’s a guarantee. | 那是个保证 |
[19:35] | Buckle up, ma’am. | 扣好,女士 |
[19:38] | Calleigh. | 卡莉 |
[19:39] | Did you go to your Karla’s place? | 你去过你那个卡拉的住所了吗? |
[19:41] | Her place was an office building, and Apartment 19 was a PO box. | 她的住所是栋办公室, 而十九分部,则是邮政信箱 |
[19:47] | It’s an amazingly simple scam. | 那真是非常神奇简单的骗术 |
[19:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:50] | An electronic transfer for Karla Gardner’s paycheck | 卡拉.嘉德纳的薪资帐户 有笔电汇交易 |
[19:53] | into a bogus Karla Gardner checking account. | 转入假冒的卡拉.嘉德纳的支票帐户 |
[19:56] | Someone’s living high on the hog. | 有人靠着巧取豪夺过着高档的生活 |
[19:58] | Spa… Lux lease. | 水疗…豪华出租公寓. |
[20:00] | Fake Karla runs up the bills; | 假冒的卡拉花钱如流水 |
[20:01] | Real Karla gets charged with theft. | 真的卡拉则因这个贼而被控告 |
[20:05] | Lunch at Zobu. | 在左布享用午餐 |
[20:08] | She eats well. | 她吃得不错 |
[20:10] | Looks like every Monday. | 看来都是每周一去 |
[20:11] | You know what today is? | 你知道今天是星期几吗? |
[20:16] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:19] | Dimitri. | 迪米崔 |
[20:20] | Is my table open? | 我的位置有人吗? |
[20:24] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[20:25] | Officer. | 警官 |
[20:27] | Hi. Did you want to join me for lunch? | 嗨,你想跟我一起用午餐吗? |
[20:29] | Sure, as long as we take it to go. | 当然了,不过我们得外带了 |
[20:32] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[20:35] | I’ve got a dozen more. | 我找到了一大堆 |
[20:37] | What is this all about? | 这都是在干嘛啊? |
[20:38] | Identity theft. | 窃取他人身分 |
[20:39] | Good. I’m sick of this girl passing herself off as me. | 够了,我对这女的有够反感 她自以为是我 |
[20:47] | This is humiliating. | 这是种侮辱 |
[20:51] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西? |
[20:54] | It’s a fluoroscope. | 那是个萤光镜 |
[20:58] | What’s it do? | 那能干吗? |
[21:01] | It reads bones. | 那能解读骨骼 |
[21:02] | And how does that tell you anything? | 那能告诉你些什么呢? |
[21:05] | The real Karla Gardner sustained some fractures. | 真的卡拉.嘉德纳有些骨折 |
[21:08] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[21:09] | How would you know that? | 你怎会知道的? |
[21:12] | We got a hold of the broker who underwrote the medical insurance policy back in ’99. | 我们找到了在九九年破产经纪 所做的医疗保险警方纪录 |
[21:16] | That was four years before the identity theft happened. | 那是在窃取身分前四年所发生的事情 |
[21:19] | Makes the girl whose fractures match this, the authentic Karla. | 符合这些骨折特征的女孩是, 真的卡拉 |
[21:35] | Documented proof: | 的证明文件 |
[21:36] | The real Karla Gardner broke her right arm windsurfing in college. | 真的卡拉在大学时玩风帆 弄断了自己的右手臂 |
[21:40] | I’m such a klutz. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
[21:41] | I don’t know what I was doing out there. | 我不知道我在这干嘛 |
[21:43] | We’re gonna scope you next. | 我们等下要扫描你的 |
[21:45] | You better. | 你最好那样作 |
[22:02] | Did you also break your femur in two places? | 你也有两处股骨的骨折? |
[22:07] | Maybe. | 可能有 |
[22:08] | With attendant radiating fractures? | 也有放射性骨折? |
[22:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[22:14] | What’s your real name? | 你到底叫什么名字? |
[22:16] | I’m not saying another word. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[22:24] | What does this mean? | 这表示什么? |
[22:26] | Well, your life’s going to get better. | 呃,你的日子会开始好过些的 |
[22:29] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[22:31] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[22:34] | How I can thank you both? | 我要如何才能感谢你们两个人呢? |
[22:38] | We’re just glad we could help. | 我们只是很高兴能帮得上忙 |
[22:41] | Thank you again. | 再次谢谢你们 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Take care. | 不用了,小心点啊 |
[22:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:01] | Calleigh, what’s going on? | 卡莉,发生了什么事? |
[23:03] | The State Attorney says the case won’t make. | 州检察官说这案件无法成立的 |
[23:05] | But we’ve got a paper trail. | 但我们抓到了跟踪 |
[23:06] | We got fake loans, illegal money transfers. | 我们发现了冒名贷款、 非法汇款 |
[23:08] | We can’t prove that the real girl didn’t do that. | 我们无法证明那个 真的女孩没做那些事情 |
[23:10] | QD can help us show that the signatures are fake. | 查询分析可帮我们表示那签名是仿冒的 |
[23:12] | Ink analysis, rag content. | 墨迹分析,片段的内容 |
[23:14] | Nonviolent crime is not a priority. | 非暴力犯罪不是首要之物 |
[23:16] | And we cannot ask the State Attorney to prosecute. | 而且我们也不能要求州检察官起诉 |
[23:18] | I can’t believe this. This is not what I signed up for. | 我不敢相信,这不是我想从事的事 |
[23:20] | Well, we got the real girl her life back | 呃,我们让那本人重拾生活 |
[23:22] | and I think that counts for something. | 而我认为那应该有些帮助 |
[23:24] | And if the fake goes out there and steals somebody else’s identity? | 但假如假冒者离开这里, 又去窃取了别人的身分呢? |
[23:27] | You’re going to drive yourself crazy with hypotheticals. | 这些臆测会让你疯掉的 |
[23:30] | I’ll see you later. | 我等会儿跟你碰面 |
[23:43] | Results on the pill we pulled from the snake? | 我们在蛇身找到药丸的 结果回来了吗? |
[23:45] | It’s not “E.” | 那不是摇头丸 |
[23:47] | Paramethoxyamphetamine. | Paramethoxy安非他命(赛力散). |
[23:48] | PMA. | 简称PMA. |
[23:49] | Red Death. | 红色死神 |
[23:50] | It’s usually stamped with three diamonds. | 通常上面会有三颗钻石标志 |
[23:52] | Kids think it’s ecstasy. | 青少年认为那能助兴 |
[23:53] | Yeah, except it takes a half-hour longer to kick in, | 是啊,通常那要半个小时才会生效 |
[23:56] | so kids re-up, makes it easy to overdose. | 所以青少年就不断服用, 这让它很容易就摄取过量 |
[23:59] | That’s why it kills half the people who take it. | 也就是它怎能害死半数服用者的原因 |
[24:02] | Once it gets to the lower intestine, | 等它到了肠道后段 |
[24:03] | it dissolves into the bloodstream, | 它会溶解进入血液中 |
[24:05] | makes its way up to the hypothalamus, | 让它进到下视丘 |
[24:07] | which is the body’s thermostat, | 那是人体的自动调温器 |
[24:09] | and then it turns up the heat | 然后让人体温度增高 |
[24:10] | quickly, 107, 108 degrees. | 非常快,大约是华氏107, 108度左右. |
[24:13] | Cooks your brain like an egg. | 把你的脑给煎熟了 |
[24:15] | This stuff is seriously dangerous. | 这东西真的很危险 |
[24:17] | Yeah, and so’s the guy importing it. | 是啊,所以这家伙要进口它 |
[24:24] | Site of rave at Palm Towers | 在棕榈塔的电音场所 |
[24:26] | Hotel parking structure B. | 旅馆的B栋停车塔 |
[24:28] | 19-year-old male dead from overdose of an unknown substance. | 一名十九岁大的男性死于 摄取过量的不明物质 |
[24:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | Are you Hillary? | 你是希拉蕊吗? |
[24:37] | We understand that was a friend of yours. | 我们知道那是你的朋友 |
[24:39] | Kevin, yeah. | 凯文,没错 |
[24:41] | You and Kevin buy pills for today’s get-together? | 你跟凯文为了今天的约会 买了些药丸对吧? |
[24:44] | Pills? No. | 药丸?没有! |
[24:46] | Hillary, the drug that you purchased is called Red Death. | 希拉蕊,你们买的药品称为红色死神 |
[24:49] | It’s poison. | 那是种毒药 |
[24:52] | The guy said it was “E.” | 那个人说那是摇头丸 |
[24:55] | Did you take any? | 你身上还有吗? |
[24:58] | Didn’t do anything at first. | 一开始一点用也没有 |
[25:01] | My friends all re-upped, but I decided to wait it out. | 我的朋友都又吞了一些, 但我决定等它生效 |
[25:04] | Where’d you get it? | 你是从哪里拿到的? |
[25:08] | I don’t know, some guy. | 我不知道,某个人给我的 |
[25:10] | Hillary, more people are going to die. | 希拉蕊,有更多的人会身亡 |
[25:12] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗? |
[25:18] | He was off of Ocean, | 他是个外国人 |
[25:21] | by the parking structure. | 就在停车塔旁 |
[25:27] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你,女士 |
[25:28] | Take your hands off me. | 把你的手放开 |
[25:30] | Put your hands up. | 把手放开 |
[25:31] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[25:32] | I ain’t bothering nobody. | 我没有麻烦任何人 |
[25:37] | Who dimed me out? | 是谁说是我的? |
[25:42] | Hmm. Thank you, Frank. | 嗯,多谢了,法兰克 |
[25:48] | Billy Palmero. | 比利.巴梅洛 |
[25:50] | One death, Billy, | 有个人死了,比利 |
[25:51] | and two overdoses from the drugs you’re selling. | 还有两个人因为你卖的药物而中毒了 |
[25:53] | I ain’t selling. | 我没有贩售 |
[25:56] | Hey, those aren’t mine. | 嘿,那些不是我的 |
[25:57] | Let me guess: you’re holding ’em for a friend? | 我猜猜看,你是从个朋友那拿到的? |
[26:00] | A friend that knows you work on the docks, Billy? | 某个知道你在码头工作的朋友,比利? |
[26:02] | So I pull some shifts down at the Port. | 所以我在港口那指派了些员警 |
[26:04] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[26:04] | Do those shifts involve Animal Control? | 那些人包括了动管局的吗? |
[26:10] | Look, I just wanted my fair share. | 听着,我只要我的平等利益 |
[26:12] | Of what? | 什么样的? |
[26:12] | Your share of the drug money? | 你们贩毒的获利? |
[26:14] | I’m risking my job scanning imports, | 我正在冒着丢工作的风险, 检视这些进口货物 |
[26:16] | so the guy that harvests the dope makes all the cash? | 所以说那个收药的人把钱都拿了? |
[26:18] | Come on. | 拜� |
[26:19] | Why don’t you tell us this guy’s name? | 你怎不告诉我们他叫什么? |
[26:24] | It’s Clavo. | 卡拉芙 |
[26:26] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[26:29] | Can I count on your testimony in court, Billy? | 我能在法院里让你去作证吗,比利? |
[26:33] | No way I do that. | 要我作证门都没有 |
[26:35] | I’m a dead man. | 我死定了 |
[26:36] | Another one of these kids dies, you may wish you were. | 这些孩子里又有人死了, 你希望那是你吗 |
[26:44] | What? Where? | 什么?在哪? |
[26:46] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[26:48] | 31, guy in a car down at the pier. | 31,在那码头车里的人 |
[26:50] | Okay. Thanks, Alexx. | 好的,谢了,亚丽 |
[26:51] | I was so bummed about the case being over, | 这案子结束了就没我的事了 |
[26:53] | I never thanked you for pulling me out of the fire with the purse mix-up. | 我还没谢过你把我从那一团糟的 火场里给救出来呢 |
[26:56] | The case may not be over. | 这案子或许还没结束 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么? |
[26:58] | The victim at the pier? | 在码头的被害人? |
[26:59] | It’s Karla Gardner’s ex-husband. | 是卡拉.嘉德纳的前夫 |
[27:13] | Nail file. | 指甲锉刀 |
[27:15] | Yeah, looks familiar. | 是啊,看来很眼熟 |
[27:17] | Can’t say he didn’t see it coming. | 不能表示他没看到事情发生 |
[27:19] | File went in the cornea, | 锉刀刺进了角膜 |
[27:21] | through the ocular nerve, | 穿过视神经 |
[27:22] | lodged in his brain. | 射进了他的脑部 |
[27:27] | Lights out. | 光线消失了 |
[27:40] | He struggled with his assailant. | 他抵抗攻击他的人 |
[27:41] | There’s hairs in his hand. | 他的手上有毛发 |
[27:43] | Will you get those to DNA, Ryan? | 莱恩,你能拿到DNA组去吗? |
[27:45] | Alexx? | 亚丽? |
[27:46] | Go ahead, baby. | 请继续,宝贝 |
[27:48] | I can’t do much else till post. | 除非验尸我没法说别的 |
[28:06] | Nice ridge detail. | 非常好的摩擦脊的细节 |
[28:07] | You called me and now, you won’t let me see him? | 你致电给我,但现在 你不让我看看他? |
[28:09] | My number’s still in his phone and you won’t let me see him? | 我的号码还在他的电话里 而你不让我见他? |
[28:12] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[28:13] | Miss Gardner. | 嘉德纳小姐 |
[28:14] | My phone is right… | 我的电话没错 |
[28:17] | It is probably best if you don’t stay here. | 假如你不留在这,会更好 |
[28:20] | No, you realize that she has not missed a step. | 不,你发现她完全没乱了方寸 |
[28:24] | We don’t know that she did it. | 我们不知道是不是她干的 |
[28:28] | My wages started being garnished a month ago to pay for Phillip’s alimony. | 我的薪水几个月前被扣押 以支付菲力浦的赡养费 |
[28:31] | That is a thousand less in “her” account a month, | 每个月,“她”的帐户都会少掉个几仟元 |
[28:34] | and what happens when you let her out of jail? | 而当你让她离开监狱时发生了什么? |
[28:37] | One step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[28:38] | Let us just take a look at the evidence. | 让我们看看证据 |
[28:41] | You know, God, I would love to say that I have faith in you people, | 你知道的,天啊,我想要说 我对你们都是平等对待的 |
[28:45] | but you are letting a woman get away with murder. | 但你让个犯下谋杀的女人离开 |
[28:48] | Miss Gardner, please, behind the yellow tape. | 嘉德纳小姐,请站在黄线之后 |
[28:51] | Great, okay. | 很好,好的 |
[28:53] | So I’m the criminal again. | 所以说我又是罪犯了? |
[29:09] | Lieutenant Caine, Antonio Cruz. | 肯恩组长,安东尼奥.克鲁兹 |
[29:13] | This is my wife, Dona Marta Cruz. | 这是我的妻子,多娜.马尔塔.克鲁兹 |
[29:15] | Mrs. Cruz. | 克鲁兹女士 |
[29:16] | I understand you have a… a problem with our son? | 我知道你们跟我儿子间有点问题? |
[29:19] | Yes, General. | 是的,将军 |
[29:20] | Clavo is involved in drug trafficking and murder. | 卡拉芙涉嫌载运毒品及谋杀 |
[29:26] | Marta, would you leave us alone? | 马尔塔,你能让我们独处吗? |
[29:27] | This is a conversation for men. | 这是男人间的谈话 |
[29:29] | You moving in now, Red? | 你要进来吗,瑞德? |
[29:32] | I’ll be upstairs if you need me. | 假如要找我的话,我在楼上 |
[29:35] | Lieutenant. | 组长 |
[29:37] | My son is innocent. | 我儿子是无辜的 |
[29:43] | Clavo? | 卡拉芙? |
[29:44] | Whatever this guy says is a lie, Papi. | 不管这人说什么都是在说谎,爸爸 |
[29:46] | He’s setting me up. | 是他设计我的 |
[29:47] | General, I have witnesses to Clavo’s crimes. | 将军,我有卡拉芙犯罪的目击证人 |
[29:50] | Hey, big man… | 嘿,大家伙 |
[29:55] | you want some more DNA? | 你想要更多的DNA吗? |
[29:57] | Clavo! | 卡拉芙! |
[29:58] | Sit. | 坐 |
[29:59] | Down. | 下 |
[30:06] | Lieutenant Caine is an American law enforcement officer. | 肯恩组长是美国执法人员 |
[30:08] | He should be treated with respect. | 他应被尊敬 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:13] | My apologies. | 是我的荣幸 |
[30:16] | The stitches are fresh. | 这缝合口是新的 |
[30:18] | The price one pays for | 这昂贵的费用是为了 |
[30:19] | looking good in public. | 在大众前得体的代价 |
[30:20] | Understandable. | 非常显而易见的 |
[30:21] | – Thank you. – Sure. | 谢谢你 应该的 |
[30:25] | Due to diplomatic immunity, | 根据外交的豁免 |
[30:29] | you know you cannot arrest my son. | 你知道你是无法逮捕我儿子的 |
[30:31] | Not without your help, General. | 除非有你的协助,将军 |
[30:34] | Do you really think I’m going to send our youngest son to prison to | 你真的以为我会把 我最小的儿子送进监牢里 |
[30:37] | join his brother? | 好跟他的哥哥在一起? |
[30:39] | That’s up to you. | 那由你决定 |
[30:44] | Yes, it is. | 是的,没错 |
[30:46] | And I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经做好决定了 |
[30:47] | General, you are protecting a murderer. | 将军,你在包庇一名谋杀犯 |
[30:50] | I may spoil my children, | 我或许宠坏了我的孩子 |
[30:53] | but they are my children. | 但他们依旧是我的孩子 |
[30:58] | Blood is everything, Lieutenant. | 血缘重于一切,组长 |
[31:00] | Have a good day. | 祝你日安 |
[31:10] | You never close, dawg? | 你不会休息的吧,老兄? |
[31:14] | I guess you’re closed now. | 但我猜你现在得打烊了 |
[31:29] | And I’m nothing like Ramon. | 而我才不会跟雷蒙一样 |
[31:31] | You’re not going to catch me | 你没法抓到我的 |
[31:32] | floating around in international waters. | 尤其是在这片公海上 |
[31:44] | You looking for me? | 你在找我吗? |
[31:45] | Yes, I am. | 是的,没错 |
[31:47] | This is the General’s blood. Let’s get that to DNA. | 这是将军的血液 拿去给DNA组 |
[31:50] | – Sure. – And while we’re at it, | 当然了 当我们再处理那时 |
[31:51] | let’s lift Michelle Cormier’s file from last year. | 拿米区.康尼那去年的档案看看 |
[31:54] | That’s the dead model. Clavo’s brother killed her. | 那是卡拉芙的哥哥所杀的模特儿 |
[31:56] | Or so it would seem. | 或者是看来像是那样 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:59] | I’ll let you know something as soon as I do. | 我会尽快让你知道 我接下来要做的事 |
[32:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:03] | Horatio, just got word that Clavo’s about to take a trip. | 何瑞修,刚接到通知说 卡拉芙要出游了 |
[32:06] | Yes, his parents are attempting to spirit him out of the country. | 没错,他的父母决定要将他送出国了 |
[32:09] | Apparently, the mother spearheaded it. They’re going to take a plane, as soon… | 显然地,母亲得知了, 他们将要搭机,不久后 |
[32:12] | Frank, I need to keep them in the country for a few more hours. | 法兰克,我得把他们 留在国境内几个小时 |
[32:15] | Well, I don’t know how we can do that. | 呃,我不知道我们能那样作 |
[32:16] | Let’s detain him. | 去扣留他吧 |
[32:17] | Well, unless something’s changed, he’s… | 呃,起码有些是不同了,他是… |
[32:18] | We cannot prosecute, but we can arrest, Frank. | 我们虽然不能起诉, 但我们能够逮捕,法兰克 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | On what charge? | 要用什么罪名? |
[32:24] | You leave that to me. | 把那留给我 |
[32:36] | Mamacita, it’s my father’s same speech. I heard it a thousand times. | Mamacita,那是我父亲的老调, 我听了不下千次了 |
[32:40] | Willy, what are you doing? Get her a mojito, huh? | 威利,你在干吗? 给她杯mojito,事吗? |
[32:43] | Somebody in here get me a light! | 谁来帮我点烟! |
[32:51] | Gracias. | 贾西亚斯 |
[32:53] | You’re welcome. | 你真客气 |
[32:56] | Frank, am I crazy, | 法兰克,是我疯了吗? |
[32:57] | or is that a Cuban cigar? | 或者那是个古巴雪茄? |
[32:59] | Looks like it to me. | 对我来说看来像是 |
[33:00] | Those are still illegal, aren’t they? | 那些还是非法的吧,不是吗? |
[33:02] | Damn straight, they are. | 没错,的确是 |
[33:03] | I got it from Fidel himself. | 我是从芬戴尔那拿到的 |
[33:04] | Got a caseload of them down at the dock, huh? | 在这码头把它们卸下对吧? |
[33:06] | Hmm. Interesting. | 嗯,很有趣 |
[33:07] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟着我们来 |
[33:09] | Yo, dawg. Dawg, you can’t do that to me, huh? | 你,老兄.老兄, 你不能那样对我,不是吗? |
[33:12] | Yes, I can, dawg. It’s illegal | 不,我可以的, 老兄,那是非法的 |
[33:13] | to sell or purchase Cuban cigars | 贩卖或是运载古巴雪茄 |
[33:15] | on American soil. | 在美国本土 |
[33:16] | Somebody call my father, huh? | 有人可以致电给我父亲吗? |
[33:18] | Tell him what they’re doing to me! | 告诉他他们对我做了什么! |
[33:19] | Going to be an international situation, Caine! International! | 这会成为国际事件的, 肯恩!国际事件! |
[33:23] | Not for long. | 不会是的 |
[33:25] | Not for long. | 不会的 |
[33:34] | How did you do with those hairs in the car? | 你要怎么处理那些在车里的毛发呢? |
[33:36] | Only one strand had a follicular tag, | 只有一束有毛囊 |
[33:38] | but it only takes one. | 但只要一个 |
[33:40] | DNA profile’s inside. | 里面就有DNA资料 |
[33:44] | Thanks, Valera. | 多谢了,瓦列拉 |
[33:45] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[33:52] | That’s the print from the nail file in the guy’s eye? | 那是插进那人眼中的锉刀上的指纹吗? |
[33:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:55] | Our identity thief. | 就是我们的身分窃贼的 |
[33:58] | Or, as I refer to her, the one without radiating fractures to her left femur. | 或者,是我比较属意的说法, 那个没有做过左上肢骨折扫描的 |
[34:02] | DNA’s hers, too. | DNA也是她的 |
[34:04] | Surprised? | 惊讶吗? |
[34:05] | No. I asked patrol to pick her up. | 不,我请巡警去带她来了 |
[34:08] | Monday. Dinner at Joe’s Stone Crab. | 星期一,在乔依石烤晚餐 |
[34:11] | Delicious. | 真是美味啊 |
[34:15] | This is harassment. I didn’t kill the guy. | 这是骚扰 我没有杀那个人 |
[34:18] | Murder isn’t like electronic theft. | 谋杀并不像是电资窃盗 |
[34:22] | Your DNA… | 你的DNA |
[34:27] | from your hair… | 从你头发上来的 |
[34:29] | found clutched in Phillip’s hand. | 就是被菲力浦抓在手上的 |
[34:33] | Your fingerprint | 你的指纹 |
[34:36] | on the murder weapon. | 在件凶器上 |
[34:41] | Let’s be logical. | 有点逻辑好嘛 |
[34:43] | Why I would kill her ex? | 我干嘛杀了他的前夫呢? |
[34:45] | To get one of these. | 要得到这其一 |
[34:48] | A Certificate of Death. | 一张死亡证明 |
[34:50] | You present that to the bank, | 你要把那给银行看 |
[34:51] | they quit garnishing Karla Gardner’s wages. No more alimony payments. | 她们就会终止对卡拉.嘉德纳薪资帐户的扣押, 不用再去支付赡养费 |
[34:54] | That’s $4,000 more a month for you to write checks with. | 那对你来说,每个月可少 超过四千美金之多的支出 |
[35:00] | – You have the right to remain silent. – I’m going to tell you the truth. | 你有保持缄默的权利 我要告诉你事实 |
[35:06] | – My real name is Eve Martinkus. – Sure, it is. | 我的真名是伊芙.马汀库斯 当然了 |
[35:09] | – Anything you say can and will be… – I had one vacation here in South beach, | 你所说的任何事都将成为.. 我在南湾享受假期 |
[35:11] | and never wanted to leave, so I steal identities. | 而且不想结束, 所以我窃取他人的身分 |
[35:14] | I’ll give you the names of 20 girls I’ve stolen, but I didn’t kill this guy. | 我会给你廿个我所盗用的女子姓名 但我没杀那个人 |
[35:18] | So, those are not your hairs in the victim’s hand? | 所以说,被害人手上的头发不是你的? |
[35:20] | DNA’s lying. That’s what you’re saying? | DNA在说谎,那是你想要说的吗? |
[35:21] | I don’t know, but I didn’t kill him. | 我不知道,但我没有杀他 |
[35:23] | Fine. You were in the car, | 很好,你在车上 |
[35:24] | and he killed himself. | 而他就自杀了 |
[35:25] | I was never in the car. | 我根本没进过车 |
[35:33] | Calleigh. | 卡莉 |
[35:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[35:37] | It’s probably nothing, but the hairs… | 可能没事,但是这头发 |
[35:39] | Valera said she only found one follicular tag. | 瓦列拉说她只找到一个毛囊 |
[35:42] | A struggle to the death should produce more than one ripped hair. | 挣扎求生应该会扯下更多头发才是 |
[35:45] | Maybe Valera stopped at one. | 或许瓦列拉只检查了一个 |
[35:48] | Or something else is going on. | 否则就是还有些什么 |
[35:51] | She’s ours for 24 hours. Let’s get into it. | 她在廿四小时内都归我们所管, 去查清楚吧 |
[36:04] | There’s no tag on this hair either. | 这根头发上也没有毛囊 |
[36:06] | That’s a total of 32. | 全部卅二根 |
[36:09] | 32 out of 34. | 卅四根里面有卅二根 |
[36:10] | It is not possible to get into a struggle | 那绝不可能是因为抵抗扯下的 |
[36:12] | and only have two hairs torn out at the root. | 而其中只有两根是连着毛囊的 |
[36:14] | No, it isn’t. | 不,那不是 |
[36:16] | Meaning Eve’s hairs were planted in the victim’s hand. | 那表示伊芙的头发 是被放在被害人的手上的 |
[36:20] | What’s that white stuff? | 那是什么? |
[36:22] | Adhered to the hair? | 黏在头发上的? |
[36:23] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[36:24] | but I saw it on some of the other hairs, too. | 但我在其他的头发上也发现了 |
[36:27] | Where’s Aaron? | 亚隆在哪? |
[36:28] | Uh, probably on break. | 嗯,可能在休息 |
[36:30] | Not anymore. | 不会是了 |
[36:33] | So, what’s the goop? | 所以,那些黏胶是什么? |
[36:35] | Something you guys use every day. | 某种你们每天都在用的东西 |
[36:38] | More specific, please. | 请具体一点, |
[36:39] | Every once in a while, | 每当你在使用 |
[36:40] | when you use a roller, | 随手黏的时候 |
[36:42] | I pick it out of evidence. | 我不用它来处理证物 |
[36:44] | A lint roller? | 一个随手黏? |
[36:46] | It’s adhesive? | 那是用黏来的? |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:48] | So, whoever got these hairs… | 所以,拿到这些头发的人 |
[36:50] | Got them after they were shed. | 是在它们掉落后才取得的 |
[36:59] | I’d like to see your car. | 我想看看你的车 |
[37:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:04] | Tell me where it’s parked. | 告诉我停在哪 |
[37:06] | Are you still trying to pin this on me? | 你还试着归罪到我身上吗? |
[37:09] | Tell me or I’ll beep the lock. | 告诉我,或者要我请警车去 |
[37:14] | Convertible. | 掀背式的轿车 |
[37:15] | Makes it easy and explains a lot. | 使得着手容易多了, 而可以解释的通 |
[37:30] | The average human sheds up to 100 hairs a day. | 通常人类一天会掉个一百支头发 |
[37:37] | Here’s some adhesive. | 这里有些黏着物质 |
[37:55] | I thought if I can put her in prison, | 我想假如我可以把她关入牢里 |
[37:58] | I can get my life back. | 我就可以重拾我的生活 |
[38:01] | And get rid of those pesky alimony payments? | 而且可顺道解决掉赡养费的问题? |
[38:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:05] | We know how you planted Eve’s hair in his hands, | 我们知道你是怎么把 伊芙的头发放在他的手上的 |
[38:07] | but how’d you get her nail file? | 但你是怎么拿到他的指甲锉刀的呢? |
[38:10] | She taught me how. | 是她教我怎么办的 |
[38:11] | Eve? | 伊芙? |
[38:13] | I just did what she had done to me… dumpster diving. | 我只是做了她对我做的事 翻垃圾桶 |
[38:22] | And then what, asked your husband to meet you, | 然后呢,要你前夫来跟你碰面 |
[38:24] | talk about old times? | 来聊聊往日情怀? |
[38:26] | Close. | 差不多 |
[38:27] | I told him I wanted to give him an alimony check. | 我告诉他我要给他赡养费支票. |
[38:30] | Back payment. | 就是拖欠的部分 |
[38:32] | Well, it’s about time you came to your senses. | 呃,是时候你该表态了 |
[38:33] | Do you have the check? | 你有带支票来吧? |
[38:35] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[38:45] | You thought you killed two birds with one stone. | 你以为那是一石二鸟吗 |
[38:49] | Instead, Karla, | 不过呢,卡拉 |
[38:50] | you’re going to lose your own life. | 你将失去你所有的生活 |
[39:10] | Is it almost ready? | 那都好了吗? |
[39:11] | The handkerchief? | 这条手巾 |
[39:12] | Getting there. | 就好了 |
[39:20] | Horatio found his loophole. | 何瑞修发现他的漏洞 |
[39:22] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[39:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:30] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[39:30] | Check it out. | 看看那个 |
[39:38] | Nice work. | 干得好啊 |
[39:42] | Lieutenant. | 组长 |
[39:42] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[39:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[39:44] | Where is our son? | 我的儿子在哪? |
[39:45] | General, Clavo has been arrested | 将军,卡拉芙被捕了 |
[39:47] | for manslaughter. | 因为一般杀人罪 |
[39:48] | That boy’s drug overdose? We’ve been over this. | 那个服药过量的男孩? 我们已经讨论过了 |
[39:50] | I understand. Follow me, please. | 我了解,请跟我来 |
[39:57] | So worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[39:59] | Clavo, get up. We are leaving. | 卡拉芙,起来,我们走了 |
[40:01] | Lieutenant, you’ll be hearing from your State Department. | 组长,你将被你的州政府传唤. |
[40:04] | Actually, that’s not going to be necessary, General. | 事实上,那并不要紧,将军 |
[40:06] | I would appreciate it if you and your wife would take a seat. | 假如您夫人跟您能先坐下 我会很感激的 |
[40:09] | We’ll stand. We have a plane to catch. | 我们站着就好, 我们得去赶飞机了 |
[40:11] | You took one of our sons. | 你已经抓了我一个儿子 |
[40:13] | You’re not going to take another. | 你不可以再抓走另外一个 |
[40:14] | It’s quite true, ma’am. | 没错,女士 |
[40:16] | Turns out that Clavo is not your husband’s son. | 事实是,卡拉芙并非你先生的骨肉 |
[40:25] | We ran the DNA, and Clavo and his brother | 我们检验过卡拉芙跟他兄长的DNA |
[40:29] | have two different fathers. | 有两个不同的父亲 |
[40:48] | Mama? | 妈吗? |
[40:52] | Marta… | 玛尔塔… |
[40:54] | Tell them this is a mistake. | 告诉她们那是错的. |
[41:00] | Antonio… | 安东尼奥 |
[41:02] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊 |
[41:07] | General, under the Vienna Convention, | 将军,根据维也纳协定 |
[41:09] | you are still legally Clavo’s father. | 你依旧是卡拉芙法律上的父亲 |
[41:13] | But I need to remind you now you have the power to rescind | 但我现在要提醒你, 你有权在任何时刻去取消 |
[41:16] | his immunity at any time. | 他的豁免权 |
[41:21] | Papi, don-don’t, don’t let him do this to us. | 爸爸,不,不要, 不要让她们这样对我们 |
[41:25] | General… | 将军… |
[41:34] | Rescinded. | 取消了 |
[41:38] | Antonio, don’t. | 安东尼奥,不! |
[41:39] | I’ll have the consulate draw up the papers. | 我会让领事在文件上签字的 |
[41:42] | Don’t do this to him. No. | 别这样对他,不 |
[41:46] | Marta… | 玛尔塔 |
[43:09] | Stonemore Hotel, please. | 史东摩尔饭店,谢谢. 感谢 ariachiang 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏! |