Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:53] Bellman ! 服务员?
[00:55] – Leave them by the bed. – Yes, sir. -把他们放在床上 -是的,先生
[01:15] Thanks for the tip. 小费多谢了
[01:20] Okay, sir. 应该的,先生
[01:26] What the heck…? 那该死的是什么东西?
[01:29] I swear, I didn’t… 我发誓,我没有…
[01:33] Single shot to the head. 头部的单一枪伤
[01:36] No mystery there. 没什么神秘事件
[01:41] Looks like a claim ticket. 看来像是张认领书
[01:44] That never got claimed. 还没去请领过
[01:45] Four of five items. 五项物品中的四样
[01:47] Biscayne Suite. 比斯坎套房
[01:49] Valet cart’s gone, too. 行李车也不见了
[01:50] Whatever was delivered was taken back out. 不管送来的是什么都已经被取走了
[01:53] This hotel caters to cruise passengers. 这旅馆是迎合邮轮乘客的需求设立的
[01:55] Guests usually stay here one night. 游客通常只在这待一晚
[01:57] Fly in on Saturday, 星期六飞来
[02:00] board the ship on Sunday, right ? 然后星期天登船,对吧?
[02:02] This time of year, half the hotels on Collins are booked through cruise lines. 每年的这时候,半数在柯林斯的旅馆 都需透过邮轮公司订房
[02:05] Population of Miami goes up 30,000 a night. 迈阿密的人口数在一夜间, 就可以突破三万人
[02:07] Just like our list of suspects. 恰好就跟我们的嫌犯清单一样长
[02:21] CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 14- One Night Stand
[02:26] Subbed [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed b [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by t [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by th [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “ [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇]
[02:26] Subbed by the “T [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] 〖第十四集〗
[02:29] Transcript: Raceman
[02:32] Synchro: Seth Cohen, Checkdatas & Roger222
[02:50] www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com 【一夜情】
[03:02] Hotel security said the shower 旅馆的警卫说淋浴间
[03:03] was running full blast when they entered. 当他们进入时还是开着的
[03:05] Great way to cover your tracks, don’t you think ? 你不觉得那这是掩饰行迹的最佳方式吗?
[03:07] I found a bar of soap in the shower. 我在淋浴间发现块肥皂
[03:10] There are some smudges. 那有些污垢
[03:12] – Maybe we can get can get a print off of it. – Ah, the missing fifth bag. 或许我们可以从那上面采到指纹 啊!失踪清单上的第五样东西
[03:16] Bellman in the lobby said our vic didn’t have room on his cart. 服务员在大厅说被害人没把他的行李送来
[03:19] Who was the room rented to, Frank ? 这间房是谁租的,法兰克?
[03:21] That would be a… 应该是
[03:22] Fulana Perez. 芙拉娜.裴雷兹
[03:26] What’s so funny ? 有什么好笑的?
[03:27] Fulana Perez is Cuban for Jane Doe. 芙拉娜.裴雷兹是古巴所称的无名女性
[03:30] Fulana means “so and so. “ 芙拉娜表示“差不多”
[03:33] Yeah, well, whatever. 那,不管怎样
[03:34] She sent a money wire from Trenton to hold the room. 她从春投付款保留这间客房
[03:36] Let’s see what else she sent. 看看她还送了什么来
[03:37] Mr. Wolfe, please. 沃非先生,请
[03:45] It’s just paper. 那只是张纸
[03:46] Send the paper to Q.D. 把这张纸送到Q.D去
[03:49] And tell me… 然后告诉我…
[03:51] what is that ? 那是什么?
[03:58] It’s a lock of hair. 那是束头发
[03:59] It’s brown. 是棕色的
[04:01] Maybe from a struggle. 或许是因挣扎被扯下的
[04:02] But it’s been scissored, which is typical of kidnappings. 但那是被剪下来的, 是典型的绑架手法
[04:07] Gentlemen, this is a message. 各位,这是个讯息
[04:09] The question is : 但问题是?
[04:11] Who was it meant for ? 那表示是谁?
[04:22] Uh, excuse me. 嗯,抱歉
[04:23] I saw your badge. Are you a cop ? 我看到你的名牌 你是警察吗?
[04:25] CSI. Calleigh Duquesne. 犯罪鉴识科,卡莉.度奎斯涅
[04:26] Can you help me, please ? 你能帮我忙吗,拜�!
[04:28] My wife is missing. 我的妻子不见了
[04:29] That’s Erica. 那是爱利卡
[04:31] We flew in from Indianapolis last night. 我们昨晚从印第安那坡利飞来
[04:33] We leave on a cruise today. 今天本来要搭上轮船的
[04:34] It’s our first vacation in three years. 这是我们三年来第一次的假期
[04:37] When did you last see her ? 你最后一次看到她是什么时候?
[04:38] About 9 :00 last night. The sushi restaurant upstairs. 大概是昨晚九点的时候 在楼上的寿司餐厅
[04:41] How’d the two of you get separated ? 你们两个是什么时候分开的?
[04:44] I should never drink sake. 我应该不喝那清酒才对
[04:45] We-we split a couple of bottles, and that’s the last I remember. 我们喝完了几壶酒, 那是我最后记得的了
[04:48] – Is this your information ? – Yeah. 这是你的资料吗? 是的
[04:50] – I’ll do everything I can. – Thak you. 我会尽力去处理的 谢谢你
[04:53] Hi. It’s a busy place. 嘿,真是个繁忙的地方呢
[04:55] You here for the bellman shooting ? 你到这来是为了 侍者被枪击的案子?
[04:56] Yeah, but hotel security found a D.B. in the service elevator. 是啊,但旅馆警卫在从业人员 电梯发现了个尸体
[05:00] Is this her ? 这是她吗?
[05:02] Not so many clothes, but yeah. 没穿那么多衣服,不过就是她
[05:04] – That the husband ? – Yeah. 那是她的丈夫? 没错
[05:06] Two bodies, one hotel. 两具尸体,在一间旅馆中
[05:07] – Any connection ? – Yeah. 有任何关联吗? 有的
[05:09] Saturday during cruise season. 在邮轮旺季的周六
[05:11] Say no more. 没什么好说的了
[05:13] Good thing I brought my big van. 带了我的大厢型车来真好
[05:15] Heard you found Mrs. Hanford. 听说你找到了汉福德夫人
[05:17] Maids found her body this morning. First run of the day. 女佣今早发现她的尸体 是第一轮的早班
[05:20] Die young, leave a beautiful corpse. 年纪轻轻就死了, 留下一具美丽的尸体
[05:23] Strange. 奇怪了
[05:25] Tongue looks swollen. 舌头看来是肿胀的
[05:27] Any guess as to cause of death ? 你猜死因是什么?
[05:29] Not yet. 还没法判定
[05:30] Biologicals on her inner thighs. 她的大腿内侧有生物反应
[05:33] On her underwear, too. 在她的内衣上也有
[05:35] Caring husband just got a little creepy. 令人同情的丈夫刚刚变得有点诡异
[05:38] I’m gonna have Tripp bring him in and see if we can get a DNA reference. 我会让崔普带他回去, 看看能否取得DNA的参考样本
[05:43] Got any luck on the fingerprints ? 指纹查得如何了?
[05:47] Fingerprints, no. 指纹嘛,没有
[05:49] But, uh, palm prints, yes. 但是,嗯,掌纹的部分则有发现了
[06:01] See that ? 看到了吗?
[06:03] It’s a watermark. 那是个浮水印
[06:04] Of a dead president. 属于一位已故的总统
[06:06] Yeah, Ulysses S. Grant from the $50 bill. 对,尤里西斯.S.葛兰 从五十元的纸钞上来的
[06:08] Are you telling me this is currency paper ? 你是说这是印钞纸?
[06:10] Technically, it isn’t even paper… it’s rag. 技术上来说,那根本不算是纸张, 那是碎屑
[06:14] Cotton-to-linen ratio is 70-30. 棉花跟亚麻的比例是七十比卅
[06:18] Take a look at this security stripe. 看看这个安全线
[06:24] This one’s placed within the Bureau of Engraving tolerances. 这个跟铸造局规定的公差摆在一起
[06:27] And… 然后呢…
[06:29] It glows yellow ? 那变成黄色的?
[06:30] Did it come from the mint ? 那是从薄荷来的吗?
[06:32] Mint makes coins. 硬币是用薄荷做的
[06:33] All paper currency comes from a company in Dalton, Mass. 所有的纸钞都是来自间 在麻州达尔顿的公司
[06:36] That’s where the red and blue fibers are cooked into the paper. 在那将这些红色及蓝色的纤维混入纸张中
[06:39] It’s then sliced into sheets like this one, loaded onto grocery trucks, 然后在裁切成像这样的纸张 搬上运送车辆
[06:43] moving trucks, all kinds of trucks. 机动调度的卡车,各种类型的卡车
[06:46] Even the drivers don’t know what they’re hauling. 就连驾驶都不知道他们受� 运送的物品是什么
[06:49] So if it’s real, when did these go missing ? 假如这是真的,那时什么时候不见的?
[06:52] I don’t know, but I saw a Secret Service guy 我不知道,但我看过一个特勤人员
[06:54] cooling his heels in Reception. 在接待柜��上停下他的脚步
[06:57] Bet he knows. 我猜他知道
[06:58] Lieutenant Caine. 肯恩队长
[07:02] Agent Elliott. 艾略特探员
[07:03] I believe this is record time for you. Thank you. 我相信这是你的纪录时间 谢谢你
[07:05] Leak in the money supply line’ll do that. 在制钞流程中有漏洞就会变成那样
[07:08] We knew the Dalton truck was hijacked on its way to Texas earlier this week. Just didn’t know where the paper ended up. Until now. 我们知道本周稍早有辆卡车在从达尔顿往德州的 路上被劫,直到现在我们才知道那些纸张的下落
[07:13] 32 bills per sheet, 3,000 sheets. 每张纸有三万二,一共三千张
[07:15] That’s $10 million. 那就是一亿了
[07:16] Roughly, yeah. 差不多,没错
[07:19] – We got a suspect ? – We are still working on it. 我们有嫌犯了吗? 我们还在查
[07:22] – I have jurisdiction here. – Don’t we all ? 我得在此管辖 我们不都是吗?
[07:26] Agent. 探员
[07:28] So Calleigh said you were done collecting the sexual assault kit on elevator girl. 所以卡莉说你已经替电梯里发现的那名女子 进行了性侵害的检验
[07:32] Thought I was. 的确是
[07:36] Then I found this. 然后我发现了这个
[07:37] Tissue ? 组织?
[07:38] Between bicuspid number five and cuspid number six. 介于第五小臼齿 到第六臼齿之间
[07:42] So there was a fight. 所以说有过冲突
[07:43] Or just bad oral hygiene. 或者是口腔的卫生习惯不佳
[07:46] – Maybe just bad oral. – Okay. No comment on that. 可能是不良的口腔习惯 好了,对那我不予置评
[07:50] I assume that’s not what killed her. 我确信那不是她致死的原因
[07:52] No, cause of death was laryngeal edema 不,死因是喉头部的水肿
[07:55] leading to cardiovascular collapse. Throat closed up. 造成心脏血管坏死,喉部紧缩
[08:05] Her body reacted to an outside substance. 她的身体反应是因外界物质引起的
[08:09] So it was an allergy ? 所以说是过敏?
[08:10] Sent her into anaphylactic shock. 使她变成过敏性休克
[08:13] Got tissue sections going to Histopath 采组织检体去做比对
[08:15] and we’ll run a full tox screen, of course. 当然了,我们会进行完整的毒物分析
[08:17] Find what she was allergic to. 看看她是对什么东西过敏
[08:19] Could her death have been accidental ? 她的死可能是意外吗?
[08:21] Could’ve, yeah. 是有可能
[08:24] But to leave a woman the way we found her ? 但把一个女人像我们发现的那样搁着?
[08:27] You’ve got to be guilty of something, honey. 亲爱的,你一定是对某些事有罪恶感
[09:14] It’s good as gold. 那跟黄金一样好
[09:18] AFIS is still searching. 指纹自动辨识系统还在搜寻
[09:20] Let’s check with the State Department and the Customs databases, all right ? 让我们跟州部门及还有 海关的资料库来比对好吗?
[09:24] Cause half the tourists in Miami are foreign ? 因为在迈阿密半数以上的游客是外国人?
[09:25] And they all have to check with Immigration. 而他们都须经过海关的查证
[09:38] I got a hit from the Feds, but not a tourist. 我从联邦那找到个符合的,但不是游客
[09:41] A Cuban exile, a dry-footer from five years ago. 是个古巴移民,五年前上岸的人
[09:44] Hit the shore at Haulover Beach. Processed through Krome Detention Center. 在豪乐佛海滩上岸, 经过库姆拘留中心所采得的
[09:48] Right here in Miami. 现在人就在迈阿密
[09:49] Think he knocked off the currency truck ? 你认为是他打劫了运钞车?
[09:51] If he didn’t, he knows who did. 假如不是他,他也知道是谁干的
[09:55] Yeah, I was at the hotel, meeting a friend. 是的,我在饭店见个朋友
[09:57] Helped a guy with his luggage. 帮个家伙处理他的行李
[09:58] See, the problem, Juan, 看,问题来了,胡安
[10:00] is that your luggage is not the only place that we found your prints. 我们不止在你的货物上发现你的指纹
[10:04] This currency truck was hit on its way to Fort Worth. 这辆运钞车是在往福特沃兹的路上被攻击
[10:07] Driver robbed at gunpoint. 驾驶被人用枪指着
[10:10] Does that sound familiar ? 耳熟吗?
[10:19] You transferred the paper from the truck into five suitcases. 你将这些纸转放到五个行李箱里
[10:26] We found your fingerprint on the truck and on the suitcase left at the hotel. 我们在卡车上还有旅馆内的 行李箱上找到你的指纹
[10:30] And it makes me curious 而那让我很好奇
[10:32] as to why you allowed the driver to live, 就是你怎会让驾驶活命
[10:35] but you killed the bellman 但却杀了侍者?
[10:37] at the hotel ? 在旅馆里?
[10:39] No, no, no. No way. 不,不,不可能的
[10:41] Okay, I dropped the bags off at the curb 好吧,我在路边把这些袋子丢下
[10:43] and left. 然后就离开了
[10:44] So they were your bags ? 所以,那是你的袋子吗?
[10:45] Yeah, I was hired to do the truck job, 没错,我是被雇来去干卡车的事情
[10:47] and then hand the bags off. 然后将袋子给拿来
[10:55] To a stranger ? Come on. 给个陌生人吗?拜�
[10:56] Guy who hired me doesn’t want to know me, 雇用我的那人不想知道我是谁
[10:58] It’s okay, I don’t want to know him. 好吧,我不想知道他
[11:09] So you come all the way from Cuba to start a new life 所以你用尽办法 从古巴到这来过新生活
[11:13] and you end up doing this, Juan ? 结果居然是干这种事吗,胡安?
[11:19] I got out. 我是离开了没错
[11:20] My family didn’t. 但我的家人却还在那
[11:22] Guy wants to give me cash to send to them… 那人给我钱好寄给他们…
[11:25] What, huh ? You wouldn’t do the same ? 什么,嗯? 你不会再犯了吧?
[11:27] You do realize the money’s counterfeit, though, right ? 你真的知道有关伪造货币,对吧?
[11:32] If it keeps my family alive… 假如那可以让我的家人们活命
[11:35] I don’t care. 我不管
[11:38] At least we know how the suitcases got to the hotel. 起码我们知道那些行李箱到了旅馆
[11:41] Yes, we do. Let’s find out 没错,的确如此, 我们来查个明白吧
[11:43] how they left. 他们是怎么离开的
[11:54] Right, elevator woman. 对了!在电梯里的女子
[11:56] Semen on her body was from a single donor. 她身上的精液是来自单一捐赠者
[11:59] – The husband ? – No. 她的丈夫吗? 不
[12:04] What about the tissue in her teeth ? 那她牙齿上的组织呢?
[12:06] Human. Same donor. 人类的,是同一个人
[12:07] Any physical findings ? 有任何物理上的发现吗?
[12:09] There was no vaginal tearing. 阴道部位没有撕裂伤
[12:10] So sex could’ve been consensual. 所以说性行为是经过同意的
[12:17] It also could’ve been motive if the husband found out about it. 假如丈夫发现了, 那也可能会是动机
[12:21] – Thanks, Valera. – Sure. 谢了,瓦列拉 那是应该的
[12:24] Tell me again where you misplaced your wife ? 再跟我说一次你是在哪跟你妻子分开的?
[12:29] At dinner, we… 晚餐的时候,我们…
[12:31] we started talking to this couple at the next table. 我们开始跟隔壁桌的夫妻交谈
[12:35] Nice people. Super friendly. 很好的人,非常的友善
[12:37] – How friendly ? – They told us about this party. 有多友善? 他们告诉我有关这个派对
[12:41] I mean, normally, we would never, you know ? But we… 我是说,通常我们是不会这样的, 你知道的,但是我们…
[12:44] we figured one night… it’s Miami. 我们只想不过是一晚… 这是迈阿密啊
[12:47] – What kind of party ? – For couples. 哪种派对? 专门针对夫妇的
[12:49] Guess they call it a Friction party. 我猜他们称之为‘摩擦’派对
[12:52] “Friction”? ‘摩擦’?
[13:03] They told us to find them somewhere at the party. 他们告诉我在派对上跟他们碰面
[13:06] Glad you made it. 很高兴你做了这个决定
[13:08] – I bet her you wouldn’t show. – This looks fun. 我跟她打赌说你们不会来 这看来很好玩
[13:12] Did she, um, did she have sex with this guy ? 她,嗯,她有没有跟这个人性交?
[13:15] It wasn’t that kind of party. 那不是那种派对
[13:17] They said the rules were no sex, just… 他们说过规则是没有性交,只是…
[13:21] a lot of touching, rubbing. 很多触碰跟抚摸
[13:23] Couples get worked up enough to go back to their own room. 等到大家热身过了,就各自回房
[13:26] – Any stimulants ? – There was a raw bar. 有使用任何兴奋剂吗? 那里有个生食的吧台
[13:30] Erica did some oyster shooters. 爱丽卡拿了些牡蛎调酒来用
[13:33] Somebody told us they were an aphrodisiac. 有人告诉我们说那是种春药
[13:40] I wanted her to have a good time. 我想让她有段很愉快的时间
[13:47] I started talking to this woman from Arizona. 我开始跟个从亚利桑那来的女性交谈
[13:50] Then she just disappeared. 然后她就不见了
[13:53] I looked all over. 我找遍了整个会场
[13:54] – Exactly where was the party ? – The penthouse at the Agramonte. 派对的地点到底在哪? 在阿格拉蒙提的阁楼
[14:35] What did you get from the penthouse ? 你从那阁楼拿了些什么?
[14:37] Almost done with the raw bar. 所有生食吧台上的东西都有
[14:39] You’ll never guess what I just found in this oyster shooter. 你绝对想不到我刚从 这牡蛎调配物里找到什么
[14:42] Aspirin. 阿斯匹灵
[14:43] – You cheated. – Tox screen came back… I peeked. 你骗人 毒性报告回来了,我刚瞄过
[14:47] Aceta-sala-something. 乙醯什么醋之类的
[14:50] Acetylsalicylic acid. It’s the active ingredient in aspirin. 乙醯醋酸. 那是阿斯匹灵中活性成分
[14:53] I guess she had a hell of an allergy to it. 我猜她对那有非常严重的过敏
[14:55] Which glass was hers ? 哪个是她的杯子?
[14:56] I don’t know. First one came back positive. 我不知道 第一个的结果是阳性的
[14:59] I’m testing the rest of them now. 我现在在检验其他剩下的
[15:02] They’re all turning pink. 全都变成粉红色的
[15:05] Someone’s dosed every glass. 有人在每个杯子里下了药
[15:08] Still comes back to the one person who knew about her allergy to aspirin. 结果还是要回到某个知道 她对阿斯匹灵过敏的人
[15:12] I did not spike any drinks with aspirin. 我没有再任何饮料里添加阿斯匹灵
[15:15] What if I told you we had your prints on the glasses? 假如我们告诉你我们在那些 玻璃杯上都找到你的指纹呢?
[15:17] I’d say you have faulty equipment. 我会说是你的设备有问题
[15:19] We talked to some people about your little naked party. 我们曾跟些人谈过你的暴露派对
[15:22] They said you and your wife argued. 他们说是你跟你的妻子起过口角
[15:23] That’s true. 没错
[15:24] I tried to get her to leave. 我想要她离开
[15:30] Erica, I get one week of vacation. Don’t be like this. 爱丽卡,我有一个星期的假期, 不想变成这样
[15:33] It’s my vacation, too. 那也是我的假期
[15:37] I thought it was your idea to go in the first place. 我以为一开始这是你的主意
[15:39] I convinced her, yeah. 对,我想说服她
[15:41] But she ended up taking to it a lot more than a PTA mom should. 但结果她做了很多模范母亲不该做的事
[15:53] Look, you can talk to me till you’re blue in the face. 听着,你可以跟我说到你脸色发青为止
[15:57] I didn’t kill my wife. 我没杀她
[15:59] And while we talk, the real killer gets away. 当我们在交谈时, 真的凶手早就逃之夭夭了
[16:04] Did you interview everyone else at the party? 你问过在派对上的每个人了吗?
[16:06] All but two. 除了两个人之外
[16:08] Couple from Fort Lauderdale, a Mitch and Halle Lockhart. 从劳德达尔堡来的 米区跟荷瑞.路克哈特
[16:11] Pulled an early check-out this morning. 今天一早就离开饭店了
[16:13] You holding out on me? 你们把我扣留了吗?
[16:14] Well, I figured they didn’t want to lose 7K on a Caribbean cruise. 呃,我想她们不想错过 七K在加勒比海的邮轮行程
[16:17] I got a patrol staking out the ship. 我派了巡警去拦住这艘船
[16:19] Let’s hope we didn’t miss the boat. 就希望我们没错过这艘船了
[16:26] Officer, I told you already. 警官,我已经告诉过你了
[16:28] Four suitcases that size? 四个像那样大小的行李箱?
[16:29] No way that could have fit in one of my cabs. 不可能跟我车里的一样的
[16:31] Look, the bags left the hotel somehow. 听着,这些袋子无意中离开的饭店
[16:34] Well, probably hired a pirata. 呃,可能是雇用了个无牌车
[16:36] A pirate cab? No permit, no taxes. Those guys? 无牌车?没有许可、 不用缴税,这些家伙吗?
[16:39] Yeah, most of ’em drive those little beaters. 没错,他们多半开这种烂车
[16:40] You know, one or two of them got minivans big enough to handle those bags. 你知道的,他们其中一二有够大的 小箱型车来处理那些行李
[16:44] You got a name? 你知道姓名吗?
[16:45] I don’t deal with them. 我不跟他们打交道
[16:47] This is a class op. Those guys undercut my boys. 这是个传统的op.那些人抢了我的下属
[16:50] So who uses them? 所以说是谁雇用他们的?
[16:51] People who work here. Some illegals, you know. 在这里工作的人 某些偷渡来的,你知道的
[16:54] Can’t afford their own ride. 负担不起他们所有的车辆
[16:56] Probably can’t afford cell phones, either. 可能也负担不起行动电话
[16:58] There a pay phone around here? 附近有公共电话吗?
[17:00] Inside. 在里面
[17:13] Yeah, I need a van at the Agramonte. 是的,我在阿格拉蒙提要辆箱型车
[17:16] You don’t have one. 你没有
[17:20] A van at the Agramonte. 一辆在阿格拉蒙提的厢型车
[17:22] You don’t have vans? 你没有箱型车?
[17:27] Okay, do you know anyone who does? 好吧,你有认识的吗?
[17:30] How do you spell that? 要怎么拼?
[17:31] Oh, yeah, I’ll try them. 噢,是的,我会跟他们联络的
[17:35] Nice minivan. 很好的小厢型车嘛
[17:36] – Where you need to go, man? – I’m with MDPD. 老兄,你要去哪里? 我是迈阿密警察
[17:39] Did you pick up a guy this morning, had four of these bags? 你今天早上有带过 这个带着这些袋子的人吗?
[17:43] No. 没有
[17:46] Okay, see, I’ve been asking around. Everyone keeps pointing me to you. 好吧,听的,我都打探过了, 每个人都跟我说是你
[17:49] Maybe I picked him up, I don’t remember, man. 或许我有戴过他, 但我不记得了,老兄
[17:52] I impound your vehicle, it may take weeks to get to the bottom of this. 我扣留你的车子,那可能 要几个星期来证明这点
[18:01] My tax dollars at work, huh? 是用我交的税在做事的吧?
[18:09] Now, you mind? 现在,你介意吗?
[18:21] Horatio. “7785 Vera Cruz. “ 何瑞修“7785维拉.克鲁兹”
[18:36] – Ready? – Yup. 好了吗? 是的
[18:38] Let’s go. 走吧
[18:55] Gentlemen, we are alone. 各位,我们是独自行动
[19:01] What do we have here, Mr. Wolfe? 我们有找到什么吗,渥菲先生?
[19:05] This is the DocuPhoto 1000. 这是都库佛托一千型的
[19:09] Ultra-high resolution. 超高级的印制机
[19:11] 6,000 copies per hour. 每小时可出六千张
[19:13] Federal government’s worst nightmare, right? 是联邦政府最可怕的恶梦,对吧?
[19:22] Do you hear something? 你有听到什么声音吗?
[19:34] Out the way we came. Right now. 从我们进来的方向退出去,马上
[20:11] You okay, Wolfe? 没事吧,渥非?
[20:13] Uh, yeah, I think so. 嗯,我想应该没事
[20:14] Okay, let’s check it out. 好吧,我们来查个明白
[20:23] So what the hell was that? 所以说那到底是什么?
[20:26] Fire from the ceiling was hypergolic. 天花板的火是自燃的
[20:29] Hypergolic? 自燃的?
[20:30] Right, that sizzling sound. 没错,那个吱吱声
[20:37] Hostile chemicals get too close to each other, 相冲突的化学药品放的太靠近了
[20:39] second they touch, exothermic reaction. 等到两者接触,引发放热的反应
[20:43] I can’t believe that bomb did all this. 我不相信那个炸弹能造成这样的结果
[20:44] It didn’t. 它的确是不能
[20:45] The one up on the ceiling was the backup. 在天花板上的只是备用而已
[20:49] What about the primary? There’s nothing left. 那主要的物品是什么? 什么都没留下
[20:51] That’s not true, either. 也不是那样的
[20:52] The bomb destroys everything but itself. 这炸弹毁了除本身以外的物品
[20:54] As an example, this charred watch head. Take a look at that. 举例来说,像这个 焦黑的表头,看仔细些
[21:00] This watch part of the bomb? 这表也是炸弹的一部分?
[21:01] Yes, it is, and it means we’re at the… 是的,没错,那表示我们是在…
[21:04] seat of detonation. Did you hear that? 爆炸点上,你有听到那个吗?
[21:15] Is he alive? 他还活着吗?
[21:16] He’s got a pulse. 还有脉搏
[21:18] He’s still breathing. 他还在呼吸
[21:20] Fire rescue right now, Wolfe. 快找救火队的,渥非
[21:21] Sir? Sir? Sir? 先生?先生?先生?
[21:33] H? 老何?
[21:35] ID says Bart Jameson. 身分证上是巴特.杰姆森
[21:36] And look what was on the rope from his wrists. 看看他手腕的绳索上的东西是什么
[21:37] Green ink, color of money. 绿色的墨水,就是钞票的颜色
[21:39] Must have transferred when the bomber tied him up. 一定是爆炸时染到他身上的
[21:45] Looks like we found our printer. 看来我们找到印表机了
[22:03] Hang on a second. 等等
[22:05] Excuse me, could I have a minute, please? 抱歉,我能打断一下吗,拜�?
[22:07] Mr. Jameson? 杰姆森先生?
[22:09] Mr. Jameson my name’s Horatio Caine. 杰姆森先生,我是何瑞修肯恩
[22:11] Can you tell me who did this to you? 你能告诉我是谁干的吗?
[22:16] I can’t say. I can’t. 我不知道,我没办法
[22:19] Okay, can you take a look at this picture 好吧,你能看看这张照片
[22:23] and tell me who that is? 然后告诉我那是谁吗?
[22:26] That’s my daughter. 那是我的女儿
[22:32] Mr. Jameson, 杰姆森先生
[22:34] has somebody kidnapped your daughter? 有人绑架了你的女儿吗?
[22:39] I ask you this because we found a lock of hair, 我之所以问你 是因为我们找到束头发
[22:42] and I believe it’s hers. 而我相信那就是她的
[22:45] So who took her? 所以是谁带走她的?
[22:50] Call patrol and tell them 通知巡警并且告知他们
[22:52] to meet us at Mr. Jameson’s house. 跟我们在杰姆斯家碰头
[22:55] You hang in there. 你在那处理
[23:16] Miami Dade Police. 迈阿密戴德警方
[23:29] It’s not too late to let her go, my friend. 现在让她走还不太晚,朋友
[23:32] You’re the one that needs to go. 你才是那个该离开的人
[23:46] It’s too late for me to leave. 对我们来说现在离开已经太晚了
[23:49] Please, help me. 拜�,帮我
[23:53] Let her go. 让她走
[23:54] Walk away, or I will blow her head off. 走开,否则我就把她的头给轰掉
[24:08] Here’s what I want you to do. 这是我要你照办的事情
[24:11] I want you… 我希望你…
[24:13] to let her go. 让她走
[24:18] Say good-bye to the policeman… 跟这位警察道别吧
[24:26] Here you go, ma’am. 就是这了,女士
[24:30] Okay, ma’am. 好的,女士
[24:33] Okay. 好了
[24:34] You’re all right. 你没事了
[24:44] – We have no I.D. on the dead guy. – I am not surprised. 我们没这个死者的身分证明 我并不惊讶
[24:49] Make sure you get his ten card, okay? 要确定替他采过指纹卡好吗?
[24:51] Maybe the printer will tell us who he is now. 或许这印表机现在可以告诉我们他是谁
[24:53] Yes. 是的
[24:55] We’re gonna find out. 我们会查明白的
[24:58] Mr. Jameson? 杰姆森先生?
[25:00] Could I have a word, please? 我能说句话吗,拜�?
[25:02] Would you come with me, please? 你能跟我一起走吗,拜�!
[25:07] Does he seem familiar? 他看来眼熟吗?
[25:10] You saw what they did to my daughter. 你看到他们是怎么对待我女儿的
[25:13] Who’s next? My-my parents? My brother? 下一个会是谁? 我的父母?我的兄弟?
[25:15] Mr. Jameson, I need you to trust me. 杰姆森先生, 我需要你相信我
[25:16] I do trust you, but they’re still out there. 我是相信你, 但他们还没被抓到
[25:19] Not for long, all right? 就快了,好吗?
[25:25] Thank you for coming, Mr. and Mrs. Lockhart. 谢谢两位的到来,路克哈特夫妇
[25:27] I’m confused. 我搞不清楚
[25:29] What does this have to do with us? 为什么要对我们这样做?
[25:31] Our victim was at the same Friction party as you. 被害人跟你们参加了同一个摩擦派对
[25:39] We just want to tie up a few loose ends. 我们只是要将几处遗漏搞清楚
[25:44] Fine. I hope it doesn’t take a long time. 很好,我希望不用花太久的时间
[25:46] Our cruise leaves in seven hours. 我们的邮轮再过七个小时就要出发了
[26:20] Erica Hanford. 艾丽卡.汉福德
[26:23] Geez. Look, I’m happy to cooperate. But this is a little disturbing. 天啊,听着,我很乐意配合, 但这已经有点造成困扰了
[26:27] Do you remember her? 你记得她吗?
[26:29] No. 不
[26:30] You sure about that? 你确定吗?
[26:33] We found tissue in her teeth and semen in her sexual assault kit. 我们在她的齿缝间找到组织 也在性侵害检验中找到精液
[26:36] Sexual assault? 性侵害?
[26:38] Yeah, and let’s not forget that we just took a sample of your DNA. 是的,别忘了我们刚刚 采了你的DNA样本
[26:46] Okay, so, I had sex with her. 好吧,所以,我真的有跟她发生关系
[26:49] In the service elevator. 就在从业人员电梯中
[26:51] You know, we played a little slap and tickle. 你知道的,我们进行过些亲昵狭戏
[26:59] A little bite and fight. 有点噬咬跟抵抗
[27:10] You happy now? 你现在高兴了吗?
[27:13] He had sex with her? At the Friction party? 他跟他发生过关系? 就在摩擦派对上?
[27:17] – That is so not cool. – Nice acting, lady. 那没那么酷 演技很棒,女士
[27:20] But your husband was cattin’ around. 但你的丈夫四处留情
[27:21] The girl he was with showed up dead. 跟他在一起的女子最后死了
[27:23] Doesn’t take a genius to look at the jealous wife. 别把妒忌的妻子看得太精明
[27:25] I have never even seen her. 我从没见过她
[27:27] Makes it a little hard for me to have killed her. 那对我来说要杀她是有点难度的
[27:29] Mrs. Lockhart, have you ever been in the service elevator? 路克哈特女士,你曾经到 过从业人员用电梯过吗?
[27:31] Ugh. No. 噢,当然没有
[27:33] Then can you explain why we found your palm print on the handrail? 那你能解释为何我们会在 扶手上找到你的掌纹呢?
[27:42] I didn’t want the party to end. 我不想让派对结束
[27:46] A guy at the hotel said he’d score me some E, 有个在旅馆的人说他可以给我些E
[27:48] so I followed him to the basement. 所以我就跟着他到地下室去
[27:51] Come on, it’s in my locker. 拜�,那是在我的储物柜里
[27:55] This guy have a name? 那人叫什么名字?
[27:56] Billy. 比利
[27:57] He’s a cute kid. 他是个风趣的孩子
[27:58] Yeah, well, see if you think that after we talk to him. 这样啊,假如在我们跟他 交谈后还是不是那样想
[28:01] Mrs. Lockhart, this is going to sound strange, 路克哈特女士这开始听来有点奇怪了
[28:03] but most people have somewhat matching wedding bands. 但大多数的人都是带着成对的结婚戒指
[28:08] You’re wearing an heirloom; his is gold. 你戴着的是个传家戒指,他的是金的
[28:13] We’re married. 我们结婚了
[28:16] Just not to each other. �o是不是跟彼此而已
[28:19] Where’s your real husband? 所以,你真正的丈夫在哪?
[28:21] Ohio. 俄亥俄州
[28:22] Halle Lockhart’s not your real name either, is it? 荷丽.路克哈特也不是你的真名,对吧?
[28:24] No. 是的
[28:26] It’s Webber. 应该是伟柏
[28:28] Halle Webber. 荷丽.伟柏
[28:30] Does your husband know any of this? 你丈夫知情吗?
[28:32] Mitch and I met in college. 米区跟我是在大学时认识的
[28:35] Now, once a year, 现在,每年一次
[28:37] we get together for a little fun. 我们聚在一起享点乐
[28:40] I don’t mean vanilla- sex-with-my-husband fun. 我不是说跟我丈夫那种一成不变的关系的乐趣
[28:42] I mean swing-from-the-rafters till-the-neighbors-call-the-cops fun. 而是指胡闹到邻居报警的乐趣
[28:46] So, no. 所以,没有
[28:47] I don’t tell my husband. 我没告诉我的丈夫
[29:10] The trace on these components came back positive for dynamite. 这些成分上的迹证对火药呈阳性反应
[29:12] Consistent with the damage in the warehouse. 跟仓库内的损害相符
[29:15] What I don’t get is how we could find so many 我搞不懂的是我们怎能找到那么多
[29:16] hidden components in all that destruction? 那是造成那种毁坏的隐藏成分?
[29:18] Okay, here’s how it works. 好吧,那是作用的方式
[29:19] The blast pressure happens in two phases. 爆炸的压力来自于两个阶段
[29:22] Air goes out… 空气被排除完毕…
[29:31] Air has to come back toward the seat of detonation. 然后空气会再回到爆炸点
[29:38] Hundreds of pieces. Hundreds of answers. 数以百计的碎片, 有数以百计的答案
[29:40] Bombers are creatures of habit, aren’t they? 爆裂物制造者通常 都有他们的惯性,不是吗?
[29:43] They find something they like and they stick with it. 他们发现自己喜欢的方式 就会继续专研下去
[29:44] Like this. Take a look at that. 就像这个,仔细看看
[29:47] That’s his signature. 那就是他的签名
[29:49] A cigarette butt? 一个烟蒂?
[29:53] Oh, I get it. It’s an insulator. 噢,我了了,那是绝缘体
[29:59] Bomb Intelligence Network should be able to match this. 爆裂物情报网应该可以用来比对这个
[30:02] Yes, they should. 是的,没错
[30:03] Know the bomb, know the bomber. 了解这颗炸弹,就能了解它的制作者
[30:06] This about my P.O.? 这跟我的假释令有关?
[30:08] Said my urine test is dirty. 说我的尿液检验有问题
[30:09] That’s the least of your problems right now. 那是你目前最新的问题
[30:11] I’d like to take a look at your wristwatch. 我想看看你的腕表
[30:14] Get a warrant. 有搜索票再说
[30:15] I can come over there and take it off you if you want. 假如你想了话,我可以再来一次给你那张纸
[30:18] It’s up to you. 由你来决定
[30:22] That is a timing device, Eddie, 那是个即时的建议,艾迪
[30:25] which is a violation of your Federal Parole. 那违反了你的联邦假释
[30:27] It’s time to go back inside, Eddie. 到了该回到里面的时候了,艾迪
[30:30] No big deal. 那没什么
[30:31] Do a violation standing on my head, catch up with some friends. 把些违规纪录弄在我头上 然后牵连上些朋友
[30:33] Something else that you need to take a look at. 还有些东西你得看看
[30:37] That’s a cigarette filter, 那是个香菸的滤嘴
[30:38] which is your signature, isn’t it? 那就是你的签名了,不是吗?
[31:00] Imagine that. 想像一下
[31:02] It’s the same brand. 那是一样的牌子
[31:06] So we are no longer talking 所以我们就不用多说什么了
[31:08] about a violation of your parole, Eddie. 有关违反你的假释令,艾迪
[31:10] We are talking about attempted murder. 我们在讨论的是你的蓄意谋杀行为
[31:12] Look… 听着…
[31:17] If I tell you, I want a deal. 假如我告诉你,我想要进行协议
[31:18] Before I discuss a deal, I want to know everything. 在我讨论协商之前, 我要知道所有的事
[31:23] I needed the cash. Friend of a friend hit me up. 我需要现金,是个朋友的 朋友替我牵线的
[31:25] Do this insurance job. Blow a print machine. 做这件诈骗保险金的工作, 炸掉台印刷机
[31:28] Never even got paid. 但我没拿到酬金
[31:29] That seems appropriate. 看来像是侵吞行为
[31:31] You left another loose end. 你还留了些其他的过错
[31:33] The print shop owner is still alive, Eddie. 那印刷店的老板还活着,艾迪
[31:38] The man who hired you… what’s he look like? 雇用你的那人,是长的这样子吗?
[31:40] Never got a good look at him. 我没仔细看过他
[31:42] I hope for you it was good enough. 我希望对你来说是够好了的
[32:30] That’s him? That’s the guy? 那就是他吗?是那个人吗?
[32:33] Yeah. 没错
[32:34] You know him? 你认识他吗?
[32:37] Unfortunately. 很不幸地
[32:40] I had him, H… 我认得他,老何
[32:42] the guy who hired the bomber. 这人雇用了那个炸弹客
[32:44] I let him go. 我让他溜了
[32:46] Okay. 好吧
[32:48] He was the pirate cabbie. Damon Barker. 他就是那个无牌计程车司机 戴蒙.巴克
[32:51] Picks up fares by the Agramonte. 在阿格拉蒙提载客
[32:53] He gave you the warehouse, right? 他跟你说这间仓库的是吗?
[32:55] I was so amped up, I just took off. 我很蠢,我让他给跑了
[32:57] Don’t worry about it. What about the license plate? 别担心这个了,从车牌来查呢?
[33:02] Listen to me. 听我说
[33:03] No worries. 别担心
[33:04] What is the first rule of survival? 生存的第一守则是什么?
[33:06] Hands and eyes. 双手与双眼
[33:08] Okay, so what did you see? 好了,所以你看到什么了?
[33:08] Watch their hands. Watch their eyes. 看着他们的双手 看着他们的双眼
[33:20] Catcher’s Marina parking permit on the dash. 在仪表板上有凯特海滩的停车证
[33:23] Okay. Go find him. 好了,去把他找出来吧
[33:30] Sure my prints are on the elevator. I work here. 我的指纹当然会 在电梯里了,我在这工作
[33:32] You work poolside, Billy. 比利,你是在泳池畔工作
[33:33] The only reason you use the service elevator is to deliver drugs. 你使用从业人员电梯的 唯一理由是运送药物
[33:37] That’s crazy. 别疯了
[33:38] Not according to Halle Lockhart. 不是根据荷丽.路克哈特
[33:39] Said you scored her some E last night. 说你昨晚可提供给她些东西
[33:41] She told you I scored her some E? 他告诉你我给她些东西?
[33:43] Man, try and do someone a favor. 老兄,试着帮某人个忙
[33:45] Let me show you something. 我给你看些东西
[33:49] This is what I scored her. 这就是我给她的东西
[33:51] Aspirin? 阿斯匹灵?
[33:52] Must have been one hell of a headache, too. 一定也是非常严重的头痛
[33:54] Why’s that? 为什么是那个?
[33:55] I told her they got aspirin up in the penthouse. 我告诉她,他们带了阿斯匹灵到阁楼
[33:57] She said she needed some more, so I brought her down here. 她说她还要,所以我就带她下到这里
[33:59] She ground them up right over there. 她就是在那磨碎的
[34:02] Said she had a hard time swallowing. 说她有吞咽的问题
[34:08] Silver flecks. 银色的斑点
[34:10] Where are the empties? 空罐在哪?
[34:11] Threw them away. 已经丢了
[34:12] You have gloves on you? 你有戴手套吗?
[34:15] But I bet Halle didn’t. 但我猜荷丽没有
[34:16] Is she still in custody? 她还被拘留中吗?
[34:18] No, we didn’t have enough to hold her. 不,我们没有足够的理由留下她
[34:20] We do now. 现在有了
[34:22] Halle Lockhart/Webber. 荷丽.路克哈特或是伟柏
[34:24] I ran her name through the Ohio DMV. 我将她的姓名在俄亥俄州的DMV中检索
[34:25] No listings anywhere in the state. 并没有任何的资料
[34:27] Well, she lied about her name, why not her state? 呃,她既然都用假名了, 住所难道会用真的吗?
[34:30] All these cruise people are from the Midwest: try Michigan. 所有邮轮的乘客都是从中西部来的, 所以试试看密西根州吧
[34:33] Done. Negative. 已经检索过了,没有发现
[34:34] – Kansas? – And Pennsylvania. 堪萨斯州呢? 还有宾夕法尼亚
[34:36] Iowa. 爱荷华
[34:37] No prints matching Halle’s. 都没有跟何丽相符的指纹
[34:39] The dead girl’s from Indianapolis. 死掉的女子是来自印第安那波利斯
[34:40] Try Indiana. 试试印第安那看看
[34:42] In fact, try Indianapolis. 事实上,是要试印第安那波利司
[34:52] Indy DMV’s got a file. 在DMV系统中找到了一笔资料
[34:55] 6475 Elmhurst Drive. 6475爱尔莫杭斯特街
[34:58] What’s the zip code? 邮递区号呢?
[34:59] 46205.
[35:01] That’s the same zip code as Erica Hanford. 那跟艾丽卡汉福德的区号相同
[35:04] – Your vic from the elevator? – It’s a small world. 就是电梯里面的死者? 世界可真小呢
[35:06] Erica and Halle were from the same town. 艾丽卡跟何丽来自同个乡镇
[35:08] – Thank you. – Okay. 谢谢你 没什么
[35:24] Halle Webber. 荷丽.伟柏
[35:29] This will take a second. 这可能要花点时间
[35:31] You’re under arrest for the murder of Erica Hanford. 你因谋杀爱丽卡.汉福德被捕了
[35:34] You are kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧?
[35:36] I told you, I never even met the woman. 我告诉你,我从没见过这女人
[35:39] I find that very difficult to believe, 我发现那很难去信服
[35:40] especially since you were both on the Shaler Elementary PTA together. 尤其是你们都是夏勒小学的家长会员
[35:44] Okay, so, yes, I know her, but I didn’t kill her. 好吧,所以,没错, 我认识她,但我没杀了她
[35:49] That’s a pretty locket. May I see it, please? 很漂亮的链坠 我能看一下吗?
[35:55] – I don’t have to show you a thing. – Actually, you do. 我不用把东西给你看 事实上,你得照办
[35:57] Plain sight, incidental to the arrest. 那是目视可及的, 特别是当你被捕时
[36:13] White substance, just like aspirin. 白色的物质,看来像是阿斯匹灵
[36:17] You were on your fantasy date with Mitch at the Friction party when you saw Erica. 当你正在摩擦派对享受跟米区 在一起的奇幻约会看到了爱丽卡
[36:23] Halle. 荷丽
[36:24] Oh, my God. 噢,我的天啊
[36:25] Who’s this? 这是谁?
[36:26] Where’s Jeff? 杰夫在哪?
[36:28] Oh, um, this is Mitch. 噢,嗯,这是米区
[36:31] Homeroom Mom… 同年级的学生母亲
[36:33] what a player. 真是个玩家啊
[36:34] No one’s going to believe this. 没有人会相信这个的
[36:40] Must have been quite a shock. 一定都会很震惊的
[36:45] She had the biggest mouth at the PTA. 她是全家长会中最会传话的人
[36:48] And you had a big secret. 而你有个大秘密
[36:50] My husband is a workaholic. 我丈夫是个工作狂
[36:52] He spends his life at that furniture store. So once a year, I run away. 他所有的时间都花在那间家具店里, 所以我每年会离家出走一次
[36:57] And then you ran into Erica, 然后你撞见了爱丽卡
[36:58] which is exactly why you went into the hotel basement. 那就是你之所以跑到旅馆地下室的原因
[37:13] You knew about her allergy. You saw her at the raw bar, and you dosed 你知道她有过敏,你看到她 在生食吧台,所以你就下药了
[37:16] every oyster shooter you could find. 下在每个你找得到的牡蛎里
[37:30] I was trying to protect my family. 我是在保护我的家庭
[37:52] Mr. Kayle. 凯利先生
[37:53] Lieutenant, 组长
[37:53] I looked at all Wolfe’s lifts from the hotel room. 我看过渥菲在旅馆房间内所有的采样
[37:56] And…? 然后呢?
[37:57] Nothing but smudges and partials. 除了部份的污点之外
[38:01] What about the soap? 那肥皂呢?
[38:03] I can see some ridge detail. 我可以看到些边缘的细节
[38:05] Going to take some time to process it. 检验得花点时间
[38:06] Take the time. 尽量去做吧
[38:24] Horatio? 何瑞修?
[38:26] Yeah, I found the pirate cab. 没事,我发现了那部无牌计程车
[38:28] Inside there were several padlocks from Customs and Border Protection. 里面有几个边防通行的吊牌
[38:31] Okay, call CBP, and meet me at the port. 好吧,致电给边防关口, 然后跟我在港边碰面
[38:39] These are the last four containers going to the Caribbean. 这是最后四个要到加勒比海的货柜
[38:47] This is our new gamma ray imaging. 这是我们最新的伽码透视机
[38:57] How many suitcases are you looking for? 你们在找的行李箱有几个?
[38:59] Four. Full of counterfeit fifties. 四个,装满了五十圆的伪钞
[39:01] Around $10 million. 大约有一亿元
[39:08] Got about a hundred cases of bottles. 找到大约有一百个罐子
[39:14] There… four suitcases. 然后是–四个行李箱
[39:18] Manifest says Jeunet champagne. 载货单上写的是简宁特香槟
[39:21] Okay, let’s open it up. 好了,把它打开
[39:26] That lock shouldn’t even be on yet. 这锁甚至还没锁上呢
[39:29] Mr. Wolfe, have a look around, please. 渥菲先生,麻烦你四处看看
[39:33] My paperwork doesn’t show that Customs and 我的文书上并没有说
[39:35] Border Protection has inspected this container. 边关曾经检视过这个货柜
[39:54] Cabbie’s van looked abandoned. 无牌驾驶的箱型车看来是被丢弃了
[39:55] Bet he was planning to meet the cash in Jamaica. 我猜他打算在牙买加 跟这些现钞会合
[40:05] Mr. Barker. 巴克先生
[40:10] Gentlemen, 各位男士
[40:11] Mr. Barker wants to go for a swim. 巴克先生打算去游个泳
[40:14] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[40:15] For what? 为什么?
[40:16] Counterfeiting, explosives, attempted murder. 制造伪钞、爆裂物以及意图谋杀
[40:19] And that’s just for starters. 而且那只是起头而已
[40:22] First we got your partner, Juan. 首先,我们抓到了你的同伙,胡安
[40:24] Now we’ve got you and all of the counterfeit money. 现在,我们找到你跟所有的伪钞
[40:31] Joseph got a print from the hotel soap, 乔瑟夫从旅馆的肥皂上采到了指纹
[40:33] and it doesn’t match the pirate cabbie. 那跟无牌计程车驾驶的并不相符
[40:35] But guess who it does match? 但你猜猜看那是谁的?
[40:39] You lied to me, Juan. 你说谎,胡安
[40:42] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[40:43] Your friend, the cabbie, said you called him from the hotel room. 你的朋友,就是驾驶,说你 从旅馆的房间打电话给他
[40:46] And he said you needed a ride, fast. 而且说你需要辆车,越快越好
[40:57] I told you before. 我之前跟你说过了
[40:58] I just dropped the bags off. 我只负责丢包
[41:01] I never went inside. 我没进去过
[41:03] Soap from the shower 在淋浴间的肥皂
[41:07] says otherwise. 可不是那样说的
[41:10] Juan, that’s your print. 胡安,那是你的指纹
[41:12] That means you were there. 表示你曾在那过
[41:16] You killed the bellman. 你杀了那个门房
[41:25] All right. 好吧
[41:27] All right. 好吧
[41:29] Can I help myself here? 我在这能自救吗?
[41:31] Fair enough. I need your contact inside. 够公平了,我需要你在内部联系
[41:33] I need her name, and I don’t want Fulana Perez. 我要她的姓名,而且 不想要是个芙拉娜.裴雷兹
[41:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[41:39] Shakespeare. 莎士比亚
[41:45] – Can I interview him now? – No need. 我现在可以访视他吗? 不必了
[41:48] Voila. 佛丽�
[41:51] Paz Gaspara? 帕兹.卡兹巴拉?
[41:53] Yeah, she’s from outside Trenton. 没错,她来自外春投
[41:55] She works for a company that dispatches money trucks. 她为负责载运钞票的货运公司工作
[41:57] She and Juan met at Krome. 她跟胡安在卡洛莫碰面
[42:00] Were going to counterfeit their way into the American dream. 在那编织他们毫不实际的美国梦
[42:02] I guess they picked the wrong city, didn’t they? 我想他们挑错了地方,不是吗?
[42:05] And the wrong partners. 还有错误的同伙
[42:08] What are you doing? 你在干吗?
[42:11] He’s a federal prisoner now. 他现在是个联邦囚犯了
[42:12] We’re taking custody. 我们正要拘留
[42:13] He printed over ten million in counterfeit fifties. 他印制了超过一亿的五十元伪钞
[42:15] And obstructed the investigation. 并且干扰了调查
[42:16] Yes, in an attempt to help his family. 没错,试图要帮助他的家庭
[42:19] Do I need to remind you, I represent the federal government? 需要我提醒你, 我代表联邦政府吗?
[42:22] And do I need to remind you that your lab in D.C. 而我需要提醒你, 你的单位在特区
[42:25] is over a thousand miles from here. 离这里起码有千哩远
[42:27] If you want access to my lab… 假如你想进我的实验室
[42:29] Are you planning to bar us? 你是在准备阻扰我们?
[42:31] Put it this way: 把那放在这
[42:32] I can make things very difficult for you. 我可以让你四处受阻
[42:39] – I won’t forget this. – I’m counting on it. 我不会忘记这个的 我记得了
[42:42] Cut him loose. 放开他
[42:44] You keep in touch. 你要保持联络
[42:55] How’s your daughter? 你的女儿怎样了?
[42:56] She’s good, 她很好
[42:57] thanks to you. 多谢你了
[42:59] So, what’s going to happen to me? 所以,接下来我会发生什么事?
[43:00] Well, this officer is going to give you a ride home. 噢,这个警官会载你回家
[43:03] But they said I was under arrest. 但他们说我被捕了
[43:04] That’s not going to happen now. 起码现在不会
[43:06] But… 但是…
[43:06] So go home to your family, 回家去跟你的家人在一起吧
[43:09] okay? 可以吗?
[43:12] Lieutenant, um… 组长,嗯…
[43:15] Go ahead. 走吧
[43:17] Thank you. 谢谢你 感谢
[43:34] www. forom. com ariachiang 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏!
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme