时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | What’d this guy do wrong? | 这家伙什么地方做错了? |
[00:24] | It’s what he didn’t do. | 是他没去做好,他被贴了张单子 |
[00:25] | He’s got expired tags. | |
[00:27] | What do you do if they don’t pull over? | 假如他们没靠边停,你怎么办? |
[00:30] | You call for backup, | 你可以寻求增援,但那很少发生 |
[00:31] | but that rarely ever happens. | |
[00:33] | Don’t take this wrong, but I hope it happens today. | 别搞错了,但我希望今天会发生 |
[00:36] | You civilian ride-alongs are all alike. | 你的随车巡逻大概跟其他的都差不多 |
[00:49] | You know, uh… | 你知道的,嗯… |
[00:52] | maybe I could back you up. | 或许我可以支援你 |
[00:53] | What does your waiver say? | 你的弃权证书上怎么说的? |
[01:02] | “I understand that I may not | 我了解我不可在任何时间离开车辆 |
[01:03] | exit the vehicle at any time. “ | |
[01:06] | When you get out of the Academy, | 等你警校毕业后 |
[01:08] | you can get out of the car. | 你就可以离开这车了 |
[01:21] | Turn off your music. | 把音乐关上 |
[01:24] | License and registration, please. | 请给我你的驾照跟行驶照 |
[01:34] | Yeah, I’d like to call in a… | 好的,我会致电给 … |
[01:42] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[02:04] | Who is he, Frank? | 他是谁,法兰克? |
[02:05] | Officer Rich Insko. | 里奇.印斯克警员 |
[02:07] | Ten years on patrol. | 当了十年的巡警,有妻子与两个孩子 |
[02:08] | Wife and two kids. | |
[02:10] | Call in the traffic stop? | 被派去执行交通拦检? |
[02:12] | No, he punched in the MDT | 不,他在五点廿分跟中心联络,一般的拦检 |
[02:13] | at 0520, routine stop. | |
[02:15] | Or so it would seem. | 或者看来是如此 |
[02:17] | Alexx? | 亚丽? |
[02:18] | At least two shots fired. | 起码被开了两枪 |
[02:21] | One to the vest, | 一枪在胸膛,一枪在头部, |
[02:22] | one to the head. I’ll post him right away. | 我会立刻验尸的 |
[02:25] | Let’s expedite the notification. | 要加速通告,我不希望他的家属 |
[02:26] | I don’t want his family hearing about it on the news. | 是在新闻上得知这件事的 |
[02:29] | Frank, am I crazy, | 法兰克,是我疯了吗,或者我 |
[02:30] | or do I see two coffee cups in there? Did he have a partner? | 的确看到两个咖啡杯?他有搭档? |
[02:33] | Worse. | 比那更糟 |
[02:35] | Found this outside the radio car. | 我们在巡逻车外发现这个 |
[02:37] | Double-checked the in-service log. | 对执勤日志进行双重确认 |
[02:38] | “Patrick Brookner. ” He had a ride-along? | ‘派崔克.布鲁克那’ 他有个同巡者? |
[02:41] | Glorified baby-sitting service. | 美其名为保母勤务,如果你问我, |
[02:42] | You ask me, civilians shouldn’t be in a patrol car. | 我会说一般市民不应该随车巡逻的 |
[02:45] | Frank, where is Patrick now? | 法兰克,派崔克现在在哪? |
[02:47] | Well, I don’t know. He’s missing from the scene. | 呃,我不知道, 他从现场失踪了 |
[02:49] | Maybe he took off. | 或许他是逃跑了 |
[02:50] | Or maybe… | 或者是… |
[02:52] | he got taken for a ride. | 他被挟持了 |
[03:01] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 10- After The Fall | |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “ | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “T | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Te | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Tea | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Team | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Team C | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Team CS | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] |
[03:06] | Subbed by the “Team CSI | [CSI:犯罪现场迈阿密篇] 〖第十三集〗 【杀警凶手】 嘿,莱恩 嘿 感谢你休假的时候来帮忙 |
[03:08] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[03:12] | Synchro: Checkdatas & Roger222 | |
[03:15] | Correction: | |
[03:29] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | |
[03:51] | Hey, Ryan. | |
[03:51] | Hey. | 那是我起码能做到的,我是说, |
[03:52] | Thanks for coming in on your day off. It’s the least I could do. | 那一定是要全力争办的 |
[03:54] | I figured it was gonna be all hands on deck. | 你认识他吗.伊斯克警员? |
[03:57] | Did you know him, Officer Insko? | 我知道他 |
[03:59] | I knew of him. | 他是个好警察 |
[04:02] | He was a good cop. | 所以我们有找到什么吗? |
[04:04] | So what do we got here? | 尸体的位置靠近这些车胎痕 |
[04:06] | Body position relative to these treadmarks | 这表示他可能跟车里的驾驶在交谈 |
[04:08] | indicate that he may have been | 没找到弹壳,表示那是把转轮手枪 |
[04:09] | speaking to the driver of the car. | 可能曾经被使用过, |
[04:10] | There were no casings recovered, which suggests that a revolver might have been used, | 或者是他是从车里被开枪的 |
[04:14] | or he was shot from inside the car. | 伊斯克有反击吗? |
[04:16] | Did Insko get a shot off? | 不,但他的配枪失踪了 |
[04:18] | No, his service pistol was missing. | 冷血的杀害名警察, |
[04:21] | Kill a cop in cold blood and steal his gun. | 并且将他的配枪偷走 那变得有点不好处理 |
[04:24] | That takes some stones. | 凶手或许帮了我们忙, |
[04:26] | Killer may have done us a favor. | 那可能是部份的鞋印 |
[04:27] | That might be a partial shoeprint. | 为了一张罚单,那真是可怕 |
[04:32] | It’s a hell of a way to beat a traffic ticket. | 嘿,各位,我们运气不错 |
[04:38] | Hey, guys, we got lucky. | 伊斯克警员在他进行拦检时, |
[04:39] | Officer Insko entered the suspect vehicle’s | 将嫌犯车辆车牌号码输入了他的MDT |
[04:42] | tag numbers into his MDT | 那是辆黑色的丰田land |
[04:43] | cruiser when he pulled over. | |
[04:44] | It’s a black Toyota Land Cruiser. | 车牌号码是EX3 |
[04:46] | License number EX3940. | 940 好吧,所以我们在找的是辆黑色的SUV |
[04:50] | Okay, so we’re looking for a black SUV. | 不用麻烦了 |
[04:53] | Not necessarily. | 这车胎的样式在资料库中与描述不同 |
[04:55] | This wheelbase doesn’t match the description. | 太短了 |
[04:56] | It’s too short. | 曾有辆轿车停在这 |
[04:58] | There was a sedan parked here. | 车的涂装是金属冷色的? |
[04:59] | The car was cold-plated? | 对啊,偷辆车,然后 |
[05:01] | Yeah, steal a car, steal plates from another car… | 从另外一辆车上偷来车牌 |
[05:13] | …switch ’em, makes it a lot harder to ID the car. | 将两者交换,使得查证车辆更为困难 100.8寸 |
[05:16] | 100.8 inches. | 我会用全国工业委员会的资料库查证, |
[05:18] | I’m going to check the NICB database | 看看是否能找到符合凶手使用的车辆 |
[05:20] | and see if we can match it to our killer’s car. | 好吧,就那么办 |
[05:22] | Let’s do it. | 这血流得实在太多了,亚丽 |
[06:18] | There’s an awful lot of blood, Alexx. | 他的防护背心没发挥作用吗? 不 |
[06:19] | Did his vest fail? | 血应该是从头部的伤口而来的 凯夫拉尔纤维的防护背心有挡住子弹 亚丽,看来那拦下的东西 还有其他的,那是什么? 白色的塑胶 上面印了些绿色的碎片 亚丽,那碎片是从佛州字样来的 也就是驾照 那怎会卡在弹孔里? |
[06:20] | No. | |
[06:21] | Blood must have come from the head wound. | |
[06:24] | Kevlar lining caught the bullet. | |
[06:30] | Alexx, | |
[06:31] | looks like it’s caught something else. | |
[06:32] | What is that? | |
[06:38] | White plastic. | |
[06:40] | Some kind of green shape printed on it. | |
[06:43] | Alexx, that is the shape | |
[06:44] | of Florida, and it’s from a driver’s license. | |
[06:47] | How’d it get inside the bullet hole? | 通常在巡逻时,警员会将驾照 |
[06:49] | Normally on patrol, an officer | 扣在他的制服口袋上 |
[06:51] | will clip a license to his uniform pocket. | 那表示它可能是属于凶手所有的 |
[07:01] | Means it could belong to the shooter. | 那去查询分析,好吗,亚丽? |
[07:03] | Let’s get that to QD, all right, Alexx? | 抱歉 |
[07:06] | excuse me. | 什么事? |
[07:09] | Yeah? | 我们有个小组跟从T站来的车里的模型 |
[07:10] | We got a make and model on the car from the T-stop. | 胎具跟三菱的Eclipse吻合 |
[07:12] | Wheelbase is a match to a Mitsubishi Eclipse. | 一辆挂着偷来的车牌的三菱轿车 |
[07:14] | Mitsubishi with stolen tags. | 我要把他公布出来 携有武器且具危险性 |
[07:16] | I’m going to put out a broadcast: armed and dangerous. | 好的,请给我最全资料 |
[07:18] | Yes, low-profile, please. | 要多全? |
[07:20] | How low? | 一般尺寸 |
[07:21] | Ground level. | 低底盘 |
[07:23] | Spike strips. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 巡警在快速道路上盯上那车 |
[07:52] | Patrol spotted the car on the freeway. | 然后跟踪他停到这 |
[07:54] | Managed to divert it over here. | 我们找到驾驶了吗? |
[07:56] | We get the driver? | 噢,没错 |
[07:57] | Oh, yeah. | 这张照片哪里不对了? |
[08:03] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 蜜西.马歇尔 |
[08:04] | Missy Marshall. | 十六岁,就读于圣露西塔高中 |
[08:06] | 16 years old, St. Lucita’s High School. | 有任何独自驾车的征像? |
[08:08] | Any sign of the ride-along? | 没有,她独自一人在开车 |
[08:10] | Negative; she was driving alone. in the car. | 我想他应该在某个地方 |
[08:13] | I think he was inside at some point. | 根据? |
[08:15] | Based on…? | 来自后座的强烈阿摩尼亚的气味 |
[08:16] | Strong odor of ammonia from the back seat. | 他或许在后面上过厕所 |
[08:19] | He may have relieved himself. | 他一定很可怕 |
[08:20] | He must’ve been terrified. | 莱恩,你怎不把这车打点好拖走, |
[08:25] | Ryan, why don’t you wrap and tow the car, | 看看我们是否能从这找到什么东西 |
[08:26] | and we’ll see what else we can get off of it. | 好的,马上办 |
[08:28] | Okay, you got it. | 所以,我们要怎么 |
[08:29] | So, what are we going to do with the high school girl? | 处理这个女高中生? |
[08:32] | Give her detention. | 把她拘留起来 我没做什么错事 |
[08:40] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 你开了辆在警察遭枪击案 |
[08:42] | You were driving a car used | 中使用的车辆,蜜西 |
[08:43] | in an officer-involved shooting, Missy. | 你干嘛要逃避警察? |
[08:46] | Why did you run from the police? | 我被吓到了 |
[08:49] | I was scared. | 我不想惹上麻烦 |
[08:51] | I didn’t want to get in trouble. | 看,标准答案就是 |
[08:53] | See, the correct answer was, “What shooting?” | ‘什么枪杀案?’ |
[08:56] | A police officer is dead, | 有个警察死了,而跟着他的男孩失踪了 |
[08:57] | and the boy who was with him is missing. | 我没有开枪杀他 |
[09:01] | I didn’t shoot him. | 那是谁? |
[09:02] | Who did? | 他名叫Jojo |
[09:07] | His name is Jojo. | Jojo什么? |
[09:09] | Jojo what? | 我不知道 |
[09:12] | I don’t know. | 我是今天早上在瑟福赛购物中心遇到他的 |
[09:13] | I met him this morning at Surfside Mall. | 他说他要带我兜风 |
[09:15] | He said he wanted to take me for a ride. | 然后你就跟着他走了? |
[09:18] | And you went with him? | 他很可爱,而且有辆很酷的车子 |
[09:20] | He was cute, and he had a cool car. | 你在开的车是辆赃车 我不知道那是偷来的 他要我去买甜甜圈及一包香菸 蜜西,你怎不到警局去? 我想去,但他说假如我 不在廿分钟以内回去 他就会杀了那个坐在警车上的男孩 告诉我你们三个究竟待在哪 我不记得了 我以为只在几个街区外, 但等警察开始追我后,我就迷路了 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 我会来处理这个的 内韦斯小姐 我们正在质问中 |
[09:22] | A stolen car, | |
[09:24] | that you were driving. | |
[09:25] | I didn’t know it was stolen. | |
[09:27] | He sent me out to get donuts and a pack of cigarettes. | |
[09:30] | Missy, why didn’t you go to the police? | |
[09:32] | I wanted to, | |
[09:34] | but he said if I wasn’t back in 20 minutes… | |
[09:37] | he’d kill the guy from the police car. | |
[09:40] | Tell us exactly where the three of you were staying. | |
[09:44] | I don’t remember. | |
[09:46] | I was only supposed to go a couple blocks, | |
[09:47] | and then I got lost when the cops started chasing me. | |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. | |
[09:55] | I’m really sorry. | |
[10:02] | I’ll handle this. | |
[10:11] | Ms. Nevins. | |
[10:12] | We’re in the middle of an interrogation. | 我了解,你正在质问一个没有父母 |
[10:14] | I can see that. | 或是律师陪伴的未成年人 |
[10:15] | You’re questioning a minor without a parent or an attorney present. | 我们正在试着联络她的母亲 |
[10:18] | We’re still trying to reach her mother. | 你不能单独询问她. |
[10:20] | You can’t talk to her alone. She’s a 16-year-old. | 她才十六岁大 |
[10:23] | Who may know the location of a 17-year-old hostage. | 她可能知道另一个十七岁大 |
[10:26] | Well, it’s my duty to warn you | 的人质的所在地点 |
[10:27] | anything she says in there may not be admissible in court. | 呃,但我的职责是提醒你她现在 |
[10:31] | Right, I understand, | 所说的将无法成为法庭证供 |
[10:32] | but I think right now, the most important thing | 是的,我了解,但我想现在 最重要的事是找到那个男孩 |
[10:34] | is to find that boy. | 你同意吗? |
[10:35] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 但那不包括在全案 |
[10:37] | Not if it means undermining this entire case. | 我在这类型的行为有个伦理上的问题 |
[10:40] | I have ethical problems with this type of behavior. | 你在质询我的态度吗? |
[10:45] | Are you questioning my conduct? | 或许那值得去质询 |
[10:47] | Maybe it needs to be questioned. | 这是我的案子 |
[10:54] | This is my case. | 我不需要你跟我说要怎么办 |
[10:56] | I don’t need you to tell me how to run it. | 现在是你的, |
[10:58] | Yours for now, but it’s going to be mine later. | 但晚点会变成是我的问题 看来这些天发生了很多事 |
[11:03] | Seems like there’s a lot of that going around these days. | 是啊,这是沃菲 你从车里找到些什么吗? |
[11:38] | Yeah. This is Wolfe. | 瑟福赛 |
[11:38] | What’d you get from the car? Any usable prints? | 有可以用的指纹吗? 有几处污点,但没法用在辨识系统中 |
[11:42] | Couple of smudged partials. Nothing worthy of AFIS. | 那驾驶方面呢? 那绝非是我们找到的女孩 |
[11:44] | What about the driver? | 指纹太大了,应该是男性的 |
[11:45] | It’s definitely not our girl. Prints are too large. | |
[11:47] | They’re, uh, possibly a male. | 好吧,你找到凶手,找到个单独开车的, |
[11:49] | Okay, you find the killer, you find the ride-along. | 所以就回到车上去找 |
[11:51] | So, go back to the car. | 我已经彻底检查过了,组长,从里到外 |
[11:52] | I’ve been through it, Lieutenant, inside and out. | 什么都没有 |
[11:55] | There’s nothing. | 沃菲先生,回到车里 |
[11:56] | Mr. Wolfe, go back to the car. | 是的,长官 我想你可能想看看这个 |
[12:03] | Yes, sir. | 这是什么案子,法兰克? |
[12:05] | Thought you might want to see this. | 那是你的案子 |
[12:06] | Which case is this, Frank? | 伊斯克警员的九厘米 |
[12:07] | It’s your case. | 你是在哪里找到的,法兰克? |
[12:08] | Officer Insko’s nine-mil. | 我们是在一个小时前在 |
[12:10] | Where’d you get it, Frank? | 乌列塔的一名嫌犯身上找到的 |
[12:11] | We found it on a carjacking suspect | 序号相符吗? |
[12:13] | about an hour ago in Uleta. | 他从哪拿到的? |
[12:15] | Matched the serial number. | 说是从天而降的 |
[12:16] | Where’d he get it? | 噢,不都是这样说的吗? |
[12:17] | Says it fell out of the sky. | 杰克 |
[12:18] | Oh, don’t they all? | 有个巡警今早被杀了, |
[12:23] | Jake, a patrol officer was killed this morning, | 而你所持有的就是他的枪 |
[12:27] | and you were carrying his gun. | 我告诉过其他人了,我发现那枪 |
[12:29] | I told you guys. I found that gun. | 抬起你的右脚,抬起来 |
[12:34] | Lift up your right foot. | 在我的专业中,那称之为血迹,杰克 |
[12:35] | Lift it up. In my business, that’s called blood, Jake. | 你怎不把那鞋给我们? |
[12:43] | Why don’t you give us that shoe? | 我,我不知道那是怎么来的 |
[12:45] | I- I don’t know how that got there. | 我不要你去担心那个 |
[12:46] | I don’t want you to worry about that. | 我会查出来的 |
[12:48] | I’m gonna figure it out. | 把他的鞋拿走 |
[12:50] | Get his shoe. | 我得等多久? |
[12:54] | How long do I have to wait? | 我不清楚 |
[12:56] | I have no idea. | 我得找律师来吗? |
[12:58] | Do I get to call a lawyer? | 没事的,他没法透过镜子看到你 |
[13:01] | It’s all right… | 没错,就是他 |
[13:02] | he can’t see you through the glass. | 那就是Jojo |
[13:07] | Yeah, that’s him. That’s Jojo. | 我以为他是个不错的家伙, |
[13:11] | I thought he was a nice guy. | 天啊,我真蠢 |
[13:12] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 呃,起码你还活着 |
[13:14] | Well, you’re still alive. | 但派崔克,布鲁克那就不见得了 |
[13:16] | Patrick Brookner might not be. | 我只想回家,忘记曾发生过的事情 |
[13:18] | I just want to go home and forget any of this ever happened. | 你看,这就是问题,蜜西 |
[13:21] | You see, the problem, Missy, is that you’re a material witness in a police shooting | 你是杀警案及绑架案的主要证人 |
[13:25] | and a kidnapping. | 但你不是抓到坏人了吗? 还要我干吗? |
[13:27] | But you got the bad guy, right? What do you need me for? | 因为我们还在找被胁持的人质 |
[13:29] | Because we are still looking for a hostage. | 所以你还得待一会儿 |
[13:32] | So you’re gonna be here for a while. | 我们已经联络了你的母亲, 她正在路上 |
[13:34] | We’ve contacted your mother. She’s on her way here. | 同时,你可以跟个警官在这等 |
[13:36] | In the meantime, you can wait with an officer. | 往这走 |
[13:43] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的女孩 |
[13:44] | If you believe her story. | 你相信她所说的吗? |
[13:46] | You don’t? | 你不相信吗? |
[13:47] | Witnesses are notoriously unreliable. | 目击证人众所周知的是不可信赖的 是伊斯克警员的九厘米? |
[14:13] | Officer Insko’s nine-millimeter? | 我们可以排除它 它跟在伊斯克尸体上被发现的弹孔不合 |
[14:14] | We can rule it out. It doesn’t match | 同时也跟女高中生的陈述不符 |
[14:16] | either of the rounds recovered from Insko’s body. | 好的,我还在听 |
[14:18] | It also doesn’t match the schoolgirl’s story. | DNA组只在枪把的右侧找到血迹 |
[14:20] | Okay, I’m listening. | 那一点也不令人惊讶 |
[14:22] | DNA found blood on the grip, right side only. | 看看这底部,那跟被枪套 收纳起来的枪相符,像这个 他根本没有拔出武器,对吧? 更重要的是,它会被血沾到 从他头部的伤口滴落到枪把 需要两到三分钟的时间 凶手不可能等到那时 劫车犯的说法是真的, 他是从伊斯克的尸体那偷来的 所以,我们的女高中生说 他是凶手是在说谎,是吧? 她干嘛要那样? 我不知道,但起码他是跟凶手在那车上的 费尔海滩饭店 饭店就是饭店,流转率很高, 我不可能记得每辆进出的车辆 |
[14:25] | No surprise there. | |
[14:26] | But look at the pattern. | |
[14:27] | It’s consistent with the gun being holstered, like this. | |
[14:32] | He never drew his weapon, did he? | |
[14:33] | More importantly, it would have taken the blood | |
[14:35] | two to three minutes to flow from his head wound to the grip. | |
[14:44] | And the killer would not have waited around for that. | |
[14:47] | Carjacker’s story is true. | |
[14:48] | He stole the gun off Insko’s body. | |
[15:00] | So, our schoolgirl lied about him being the shooter, didn’t she? | |
[15:04] | Why would she do that? | |
[15:05] | I don’t know, but the last place she was with him was in that car. | |
[16:07] | Hotel’s a hotel. | 最近有住客名叫Jojo的吗? |
[16:08] | High turnover. | |
[16:10] | I can’t remember every car that comes through. | 嗯,我想不起来 |
[16:12] | Any guests recently named Jojo? | 那这女孩呢? |
[16:14] | Uh, not that I recall. | 噢,对了,我记得她 |
[16:15] | Okay. What about this girl? | 她总跟着男友一起 |
[16:17] | Oh, yeah, her I remember. | 总是? |
[16:19] | She’s with that boyfriend all the time. | 起码两个月 |
[16:21] | All the time? | 蜜西告诉卡莉她是今早遇上Jojo的 |
[16:22] | Last two months anyway. | 你能描述一下她的男友的相貌吗? |
[16:24] | Missy told Calleigh she met Jojo this morning. | 噢,可以,我可做得比那好 |
[16:26] | Could you describe the boyfriend? | 看,假如他们没有信用卡,我就用照的 |
[16:28] | Oh, yeah, I can do better than that. | 避开那些snowbirds跟赖账的音乐家,嗯, 把钱花光的家伙 我要看看那房间 好的 内衣 化妆品 看来我们的天主教女高中生有他黑暗的一面 是啊,从这个时开始 越来越阴暗了 这些是银行的保全提袋 全都是从当地的便利商店来的 我们手头上有个真人版的邦妮及克莱德 是啊,我们的女高中生从骗子变成共谋 我不懂,蜜西是荣誉学生 她也是初中舞会皇后 |
[16:30] | See, if they haven’t got a credit card, I take a picture. | |
[16:33] | Keeps those snowbirds and deadbeat musicians | |
[16:35] | from, uh, running out on the bill. | |
[16:38] | I’m gonna need to see the room. | |
[16:40] | Okay. | |
[16:52] | Lingerie. | |
[16:55] | Makeup. | |
[16:58] | Looks like our Catholic schoolgirl had a dark side. | |
[17:00] | Yes, and getting darker by the… | |
[17:03] | moment. | |
[17:09] | These are bank security bags. | |
[17:11] | All from local convenience stores. | |
[17:15] | We got a real-life Bonnie and Clyde on our hands. | |
[17:17] | Yes, and our schoolgirl just went from liar to accomplice. | |
[17:22] | I don’t understand. | |
[17:23] | Missy’s on the Honor Roll. | 她不是那种会惹麻烦的女孩 |
[17:24] | She was the Junior Homecoming Queen. | 我担心蜜西的麻烦才刚刚起头而已 |
[17:27] | She’s not the kind of girl that gets into this kind of trouble. | 那是什么? |
[17:30] | I’m afraid Missy’s troubles are just beginning. | 连锁超市抢案的证物 |
[17:35] | What is that? | 两个月前就已经被通报了, |
[17:36] | Evidence of a series of mini-mart robberies committed | 是由一男一女组成的 |
[17:39] | over the last two months by a male and a female. | 我们相信,男性嫌犯是 |
[17:42] | We believe that this is the male suspect. | 约翰.强森,又名Jojo |
[17:45] | John Johnson, aka Jojo. | 而女性嫌犯则是你女儿 |
[17:47] | And the female is your daughter. | 蜜西,怎么了?那男的是谁? |
[17:51] | Missy, what’s going on? | 他告诉我假如我爱他就要帮他 |
[17:53] | Who is that man? | 噢,我的天啊 |
[17:56] | He told me if I loved him, I would help him. | 他说他需要钱,他保证过没人会受伤的 有个警员被杀了,同时 |
[17:58] | Oh, my God. | 你还构陷另外一个人入罪 |
[17:59] | He said he needed money. He promised me no one would get hurt. | 我不要她们逮捕Jojo |
[18:02] | A police officer was killed, and you implicated another man in the crime. | 蜜西,别再说了 |
[18:05] | I didn’t want them to arrest Jojo. | 但我爱他 别再说了 |
[18:07] | Missy, don’t say another word. | 听着,我知道你们是怎么办事的 |
[18:08] | But I love him… | 我自己有间律师事务所 |
[18:09] | Not another word. | 我女儿是未成年人,她是被 |
[18:11] | Look, I know how you people work. | 名危险的重罪犯人影响 |
[18:12] | I run my own PR firm. | 你的女儿最起码也是名共犯 |
[18:14] | My daughter is a minor, and she was under the influence of a dangerous felon. | 呃,她显然是在保护这名男子 |
[18:17] | Your daughter is an accessory at the very least. | 他才是你们应该逮捕的人 |
[18:20] | Well, she was clearly protecting this man. | 呃,我希望当我们还在争辩时, |
[18:22] | He’s the one that you should be arresting. | 他们胁持的那名十七岁人质还活着 |
[18:23] | Well, my hope is when we do, their 17-year-old hostage is still alive. | 最近两个月的每件案子 |
[18:34] | Everything from the last two months. | 五宗未结案的便利超市盗案 全都跟你的嫌犯的时间点相符 |
[18:37] | Five unsolved convenience store robberies, all matching your suspect’s MO. | 谢了,宝拉 所以,一个舞会皇后怎会跟个像是Jojo 那样的人一起打劫超市呢? 那个嘛 有时候,女性会被坏男人所吸引 噢,真的吗?是这样的吗? 噢,拜� 像你没碰过似的 他们是危险且不可预料的 或许也不是那么地不可预测 Jojo没有住所及车辆,对吧? |
[18:41] | Thanks, Paula. | |
[18:42] | Mm-hmm. | |
[18:45] | So how does a Junior Homecoming Queen end up robbing mini-marts with a guy like Jojo? | |
[18:51] | Well, | |
[18:53] | some women are just attracted to bad boys. | |
[18:56] | Oh, really? | |
[18:58] | Do tell. | |
[18:59] | Oh, come on. | |
[18:59] | Like you’ve never been tempted. | |
[19:01] | They’re dangerous and unpredictable. | |
[19:07] | Maybe not so unpredictable. | |
[19:09] | Jojo’s got no home and no car, right? | 他毕竟是需要现金的 这样你会想到什么? 当他需要现金时,他不会去提款机取 你想他会去抢另外一间超市? 罪犯是习惯性的动物 那可能是个典型 标的是这五家超市 全都在西德赛高速公路旁的十哩周遭 他们都只攻击有柜��够低 的地方好方便逃跑 并且都是在出纳处没有 压克力防弹屏障的 他希望与现金间的距离越短越好 容易得手的地方 都设有很多停车位 位置靠近高速公路的交流道 只剩下两个目标 致电给凶案组吧 别动! 莱恩,搜他的身 对,我需要救护车,汉迪小型超市, 瑞福街三百廿十号 何瑞修? |
[19:12] | He’s eventually gonna need money. | |
[19:14] | Where are you going with this? | |
[19:17] | When he wants cash, he doesn’t go to the ATM. | |
[19:19] | You think he’s gonna rob another mini-mart? | |
[19:22] | Criminals are creatures of habit. There could be a pattern. | |
[19:25] | The targets were five mini-marts, | |
[19:29] | all in the same ten-mile stretch | |
[19:32] | off the West Dixie Highway. | |
[19:37] | They only hit places with counters low enough to jump over, | |
[19:40] | And nowhere with bullet-resistant acrylic to shield the cashier. | |
[19:44] | He wants as little resistance as possible between him and the cash. | |
[19:50] | An easy getaway. | |
[19:51] | Attached parking lots. | |
[19:53] | Locations near highway on-ramps. | |
[19:58] | Only leaves two targets. | |
[20:00] | Let’s call homicide. | |
[20:06] | Freeze! | |
[20:08] | Ryan, check him out. | |
[20:17] | Yeah, I need an ambulance, Handy Mini-mart, 320 Reef Drive. | |
[20:21] | Horatio? | 你找到什么,法兰克? |
[20:25] | What have you got, Frank? | 你是派崔克.布鲁克那 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[20:35] | You’re Patrick Brookner. | 你是不是跟着伊斯克警官 巡逻,孩子? |
[20:36] | How do you know my name? | 这地方安全了, 没别的人了 |
[20:39] | You were Officer Insko’s ride-along, aren’t you, son? | 当警铃响起时,他就逃跑了 |
[20:42] | Place is all clear. | 那是多久以前,派崔克? |
[20:43] | Nobody else here. | 大约八分钟,当你们赶到时我看了一下表 |
[20:44] | He-He ran out when the… when the alarm went off. | |
[20:46] | How long ago was that, Patrick? | 非常机敏, |
[20:47] | Eight minutes exactly. | 时间是你能断定嫌犯跑多远距离的依据 |
[20:48] | I looked at my watch when you guys got here. | 是的,没错.你觉得如何? |
[20:50] | That’s very astute. | 你需要去医院检查吗? |
[20:50] | Time is key when you’re determining the location of a suspect on the run. | 嗯,我想,我 |
[20:53] | Yes, it is. How are you feeling? | 我想我没事 |
[20:55] | You want to go to the hospital and get checked out? | 这是我们接下来要做的事情,法兰克 |
[20:56] | Uh, I think, I’m… I think I’m okay. | 这是你的,那是我们的 |
[20:59] | Here’s what we’re gonna do, Patrick. | 我将派名警员陪你回到市中心, |
[21:00] | Here you go. | 然后替你做笔录,可以吗,派崔克? |
[21:01] | There we go. | 我会尽力帮助的 不,那样就好,走吧 我看过那张脸, 是啊,有不同的地方吗? Jojo差点没把那出纳员给打死 而派崔克是自己走出来的 或许这孩子在帮绑他的人的忙 你想是斯德哥尔摩症候群? 我是在想,他没说实话 有那便利商店的监视录影带吗? 有的,那是有用的东西 那对我们没什么帮助 我们根本不知道Jojo哪去了 嘿,我才把它弄齐 |
[21:02] | I’m gonna send you downtown with an officer, | |
[21:04] | and get your statement, all right, Patrick? | |
[21:06] | Anything I can do to help. | |
[21:06] | No, that’s perfect. Go ahead. | |
[21:13] | I’ve seen that look before. | |
[21:15] | Yeah. | |
[21:15] | Something not right? | |
[21:16] | Jojo almost beats the cashier to death, | |
[21:18] | and Patrick walks out on his own steam. | |
[21:20] | Maybe the kid bonded with his captor. | |
[21:22] | You’re thinking Stockholm? | |
[21:23] | I am thinking he’s not telling us the truth. | |
[21:36] | Is that the surveillance video from the mini-mart? | |
[21:38] | Yeah, that’s all the usable stuff. | |
[21:41] | That doesn’t give us much to go on. | |
[21:43] | We don’t even know where Jojo went. | 我没看见派崔克 |
[21:45] | Hey, I just cut it together. | 监视器没涵盖到冷冻柜的区域 |
[21:48] | I don’t see Patrick. | 好吧,再放一次 |
[21:49] | The cameras don’t cover the refrigerated section. | 等等,就在那 |
[21:53] | Okay, play it again. | 锁定他前面的柜��– |
[21:56] | Wait. Right there. | 前后播放一下 |
[21:58] | Isolate the counter in front of him | Jojo从柜��上拿了什么 |
[22:00] | rock it back and forth. | 你能把‘前面’的影像弄清楚些吗? |
[22:04] | Jojo took something off the counter. | 那会变成颗粒状的 |
[22:06] | Can you clean up the “before” image? | 都拉麻明 |
[22:08] | It’s going to be grainy. | 那是晕车[船]药 |
[22:11] | Dramamine. | 这家便利超市离海湾街海滩只有六个街区远 |
[22:13] | That’s motion sickness pills. The Handy Mini-Mart’s six blocks away from Bay Vista Marina. | 那就是我们要去的地方 |
[22:19] | Then that’s where I’ll be. | 嘿,你对我们随车小弟手腕上 的强力胶带检查过了吗? 正在处理 |
[22:24] | Hey, are you done with the duct tape from our ride-along’s wrists? | 没发现任何指纹 |
[22:28] | Just about. | 假如你找不到指纹, |
[22:29] | Not finding any prints, though. | 或许可以比对工具痕迹 你知道的,我不认为如此 |
[22:31] | If you don’t get any prints, maybe I can match a tool mark. | 这带子有个破碎的边缘 |
[22:34] | You know, I don’t think so. | 噢,那是被扯断的,不适用剪断的吗? |
[22:35] | This tape has a jagged edge. | 等等,我想我找到什么了 |
[22:37] | Oh, it’s ripped, not cut? | 那是工具痕迹吗? 不 |
[22:39] | Hold on a second. | 不,是牙齿的痕迹 |
[22:40] | I think I got something. | |
[22:41] | Is it a tool mark? | |
[22:42] | No. | 看看这个锯齿状的表面了没? |
[22:43] | No, tooth marks. | 有人咬过这个带子 |
[22:47] | See the incisal surface here? | 那,那就合理了 |
[22:49] | Someone chewed on this tape. | 派崔克被绑了起来 |
[22:51] | Well, that makes sense. | 或许他试着想逃跑 |
[22:52] | Patrick was taped up. | 那,你要怎么解释这个? |
[22:53] | Maybe he was trying to escape. | 这是在现场搜集到的胶带卷 |
[22:59] | Well, then how do you explain this? | 那似乎也有一样的咬噬痕迹 |
[23:02] | The tape roll collected at the scene. | 呃,这就没理由了, |
[23:04] | It seems to have similar bite marks. | 他没有咬这的理由 |
[23:07] | Well, that does not make sense. | 除非他是自己绑起自己的 |
[23:09] | There’s no reason for him to bite the roll. | 但他为何要那样作? |
[23:12] | Unless he taped himself up. | 我不知道 有个查清楚的方法 |
[23:21] | But why would he do that? | 调查进行的如何了? |
[23:23] | I don’t know. | 你们抓到嫌犯了吗? |
[23:24] | One way to find out. | 派崔克,像这样的案子,重要的是 |
[23:27] | How’s the investigation going? | 我们要有所有的资讯 |
[23:28] | You guys arrest a suspect? | 我已经做过笔录了,我全都说出来了 |
[23:29] | Patrick, in a case like this, it’s important that we have all the information. | 是啊,但是你把最精采的 |
[23:33] | I gave my statement to the officer. | 部分给忘了,派崔克 |
[23:35] | I was very thorough. | 就是你在超市里把自己绑起来的部分 |
[23:36] | Yeah, but you left out the best part, Patrick: | 什么? |
[23:39] | the part where you tied yourself up in the mini-mart. | 看到了吗? |
[23:42] | What? | 那些是牙齿的痕迹 |
[23:44] | See that? | 而我猜想那应该与你的吻合 |
[23:44] | Those are teeth marks, | 现在,你在警方的调查中说谎 |
[23:46] | and I’ll be willing to bet that they match your teeth. | 但我已经做了陈述了 |
[23:50] | Now, you lied in a police investigation. | 那是你自己的说法 |
[23:53] | But I gave my statement. | 但你没说出事实,所以,从头开始吧 |
[23:54] | You gave your statement, but you didn’t tell the truth, | 我一直想当个警察 |
[23:56] | so let’s go, from the beginning. | 那就是我去参加随车巡逻的原因 |
[24:01] | I’ve always wanted to be a cop. | 我…我总以为我可以处里那种情况 |
[24:02] | That’s why I went on the ride-along. | 但枪声后,都变样了 |
[24:06] | I- I always thought that I could handle that situation, | 下车!现在给我下车! |
[24:10] | that split second under fire… | 我不能,我不能动 |
[24:21] | Get out of the car now! | 我什么也不能做,我僵住了 |
[24:27] | I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. | 你为何要在超市中将自己绑起来? |
[24:28] | I couldn’t do anything. | 我…事情发生的很突然,我… |
[24:29] | I froze up. Why did you tape yourself up in the mini-mart? | 他们用枪指着我,把我拖到那 |
[24:33] | I… Everything happened so fast, I… | 待在那哩! 我想他也会把我给杀了 你不值得他动枪 我惊慌了 我想假如我说了实话, 我可能就进不了警校了 而我最想做的事就是成为警察 要当警察就必须说实话 派崔克,Jojo在哪? 我,我,我不知道 他说他需要钱,嗯,从店里好离开城里 他往那个方向? |
[24:37] | They dragged me in there at gunpoint. | |
[24:38] | Stay there! | |
[24:42] | I thought he was going to kill me, too. | |
[24:53] | You’re not even worth the bullet. | |
[25:02] | I panicked. | |
[25:12] | I thought that if I told the real truth | |
[25:14] | that I wouldn’t get into the Academy, | |
[25:16] | and the only thing that I’ve ever wanted to be was a cop. | |
[25:18] | Being a cop is about telling the truth. | |
[25:20] | Patrick, where is Jojo? | |
[25:24] | I- I-I don’t know. | |
[25:25] | Um, he said that he needed the money, | |
[25:28] | uh, from the store to get out of town. | 他在电话中跟某个人谈过话, |
[25:30] | Where was he heading? | 某个叫做福逊先生的人 |
[25:33] | He was talking to someone on the phone, someone named Mr. Fortune. | 福逊先生? 艾瑞克,莱恩在哪? 他在湾景街海滩找艘船 |
[25:38] | Mr. Fortune? | 我们刚刚找到这船 |
[25:39] | Eric, where is Ryan? | 强尼.强森? |
[25:41] | He’s at the Bay Vista Marina looking for a boat. | 或者我应该叫你Jojo? |
[25:43] | We just found the boat. | 看看是谁在问 |
[26:03] | Johnny Johnson? | 够了,Jojo |
[26:05] | Or should I say “Jojo?” | 你是个很好预测的人, |
[26:07] | Depends who’s asking. | 到岸上来,请 |
[26:08] | Come on, Jojo. | 那个男孩 |
[26:09] | You’re a good guesser. | |
[26:10] | Come to shore, please. | |
[26:13] | That a boy. | 现在出海有点晚了不是吗? |
[26:18] | It’s a little late to be going out on the water today, isn’t it? | 我上次查过了,那不违法 我想那是你今天第一次的合法行为 |
[26:20] | Last time I checked, it wasn’t against the law. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[26:22] | I believe that’s the first legal move you’ve made today. | 就从谋杀警察开始吧 |
[26:25] | I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 绑架,持械抢劫 那只是开始 |
[26:27] | Let’s start with the murder of a police officer, | 我想今天死个警察就已经够了 |
[26:30] | kidnapping, armed robbery. | 时候还早呢 |
[26:31] | That’s just for starters. | 什么事都有可能的 |
[26:33] | I think one dead cop’s enough for today. | 但不是对你,我的朋友 |
[26:35] | Day’s still young. | 你找到什么? |
[26:36] | Anything’s possible. | 你的驾照上有个洞 |
[26:38] | Not for you, my friend. | |
[26:40] | What’d you get? | 我不知道那怎么了 我知道,那使你与谋杀伊斯克 警员的现场有了关联 是啊,我想叫… 我没枪杀他 问问那女孩,她会跟你说的 那位小姐说是你扣下了板机 我很乐意,你有所证明 你的脸怎么了? 你怎么不告诉我呢? 我正在准备,警员 |
[26:41] | There’s a hole in your driver’s license. | |
[26:44] | I don’t know how that happened. | |
[26:46] | I do, | |
[26:46] | and it puts you at the scene of Officer Insko’s murder. | |
[26:54] | Yeah, I’d like to call in… | |
[27:09] | I didn’t shoot him. | |
[27:11] | Ask the girl. | |
[27:11] | She’ll tell you. | |
[27:12] | The young lady says you pulled the trigger. | |
[27:15] | I’d like to see you prove that. | |
[27:28] | What happened to your face? | |
[27:29] | Why don’t you tell me? | |
[27:31] | I’m going to do that. Officer. | 深陷入皮肤的污点 |
[27:36] | Specks embedded in the skin. | 不够给迹证组 |
[27:37] | It’s not much to give Trace. | 不用找她们,叫卡莉验证这武器 我们已经知道凶手是在近距离开的枪 |
[27:38] | Forget about Trace and have Calleigh run that weapon. | 来确定看看吧 |
[27:41] | We already know the killer shot from close range. | Detergex溶解了伊斯克警员衬衫上的血迹, |
[27:44] | Let’s make sure. | 留下了枪击火药残留的范围 |
[28:48] | Detergex dissolved the blood on Officer Insko’s shirt, | 根据我对距离的判断, 大约是三尺左右 |
[28:51] | leaving a GSR pattern. | 如果Jojo在驾驶座, |
[28:53] | According to my distance determination, it’s about three feet. | 他的距离就会太近了 不可能是他击发凶器的 |
[28:56] | And Jojo was driving, so he would’ve been too close. He couldn’t have fired the murder weapon. | 那就只剩下一个候选人了 |
[29:01] | That only leaves one candidate. | 你杀了伊斯克警员,蜜西 |
[29:08] | You killed Officer Insko, Missy. | 那不可能 |
[29:10] | That’s impossible. | 事实上,的确是 |
[29:11] | Actually, it’s not. | 他从三尺远的距离被枪杀 |
[29:12] | He was shot from three feet away, | 在eclipse车款中,那就是从助手席 |
[29:14] | which is about the distance from the passenger | 到驾驶座车窗的距离 |
[29:16] | seat to the driver-side window in an Eclipse. | 有什么问题吗,警官? 驾照与行照,请给我 |
[29:21] | What seems to be the problem, Officer? | 你知道为什么要把你们拦下吗? 不,我不知道 |
[29:23] | License and registration, please. | 你的车牌过期了, |
[29:27] | Do you know why I pulled you over? | 我能看看你的驾照吗? |
[29:28] | No, I don’t. | 对,我得通报 |
[29:29] | Your tags are expired. | 但是你开枪时太靠近你男友的脸了,不是吗? |
[29:30] | Can I see your license? | 他身上有位燃烧的粉尘 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I’d like to call in… | 假如是他开的枪, |
[29:42] | But you aimed a little too close to your boyfriend’s face, didn’t you? | 那是不可能发生的 |
[29:45] | He had unburned powder. That couldn’t have happened if he had fired the shot himself. | 那跟我所计划的不同 |
[29:53] | It’s not like I planned this. | 你杀了个警察 假如警察发现我的年纪, 那就全都完了 我就不可能再见到Jojo了 呃,我想你会习惯的 什么会发生在我身上,妈咪? 会没事的,亲爱的,别担心了 我们会想办法的 我不会放弃她的 很好,你确实得要, 她非常的需要那样 |
[29:58] | You killed a police officer. | |
[30:01] | If the cop found out my age, | |
[30:02] | it would’ve ruined everything. | |
[30:04] | I wouldn’t be able to see Jojo anymore. | |
[30:10] | Well, I suggest you get used to that. | |
[30:18] | What’s going to happen to me, Mommy? | |
[30:20] | It’s going to be okay, honey. Don’t worry. | |
[30:22] | We’ll figure this out. | |
[30:41] | I won’t give up on her. | 那男人利用我女儿 |
[30:43] | Good. You shouldn’t. | 他得付出代价 |
[30:44] | She needs it, desperately. | 是她扣下的板机,而不是他 他毁了她的人生!这是他的错! 那是出于敬意,女士 那只是公关 是啊 呃,事情都是那样的 所以法庭见吧 女士 长官 听说我们抓到了那个 谋杀伊斯克警官的女孩 是的,没错 |
[30:46] | That man took advantage of my daughter. | |
[30:48] | He should pay for that. | |
[30:50] | She pulled the trigger, not him. | |
[30:52] | He ruined her life! This is his fault! | |
[30:55] | With all due respect, ma’am, | |
[30:56] | that’s just PR. | |
[30:57] | Yeah, | |
[30:58] | well, the world runs on it. | |
[31:00] | So do trials. | |
[31:17] | Ma’am. | |
[31:18] | Sir. | 对她的男友你要怎么处理? |
[31:19] | Heard we got the girl for Officer Insko’s murder. | Jojo吗? 很好他同意作证了 |
[31:21] | Yeah, we did. | 我们跟他达成协议,他交保了 |
[31:22] | How’d you do with the boyfriend? | |
[31:24] | Jojo? | 你让他? 蕾贝卡,他是谋杀案的共犯 那就是他为什么要在那女孩 的审判中会是个令人信服的证人 好吧,我们提供你证据 当然,蜜西的审判会视情况, 法官可能不会采信… 蕾贝卡,那就让他们去决定吧, 你不那样认为吗? 我想我们需要,强森先生的证言 好吧,你刚跟个杀警凶手达成协议 我不喜欢输 我了解,但是 蕾贝卡,假如你这样做, 你会毁了你的生涯 生涯是漫长的 何瑞修 什么事 接到个呼叫,在迈阿密海滨 发生枪击案件 你可能记得这个地址 |
[31:24] | Great – he agreed to testify. | |
[31:26] | We made him a deal; he made bail. | |
[31:29] | You made him a…? | |
[31:31] | Rebecca, he’s an accessory to murder. | |
[31:33] | Which is why he’ll be a convincing witness | |
[31:35] | at the girl’s trial. | |
[31:39] | Okay, we provided you with the evidence… | |
[31:42] | Still, the case against Missy is circumstantial. | |
[31:44] | The jury might not buy… | |
[31:45] | Rebecca, why don’t we let them decide that? | |
[31:47] | Don’t you think? | |
[31:49] | I think we need Mr. Johnson’s testimony. | |
[31:51] | Okay. You just made a deal with a cop killer. | |
[31:59] | I don’t like to lose. | |
[32:00] | I understand that, but if… | |
[32:02] | Rebecca, if you do this, it’s going to ruin your career. | |
[32:06] | Careers are long. | |
[32:09] | Horatio. | |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 费尔海滨饭店… |
[32:11] | Got a call-out. Shooting in Miami Shores. | 事实上,没错 |
[32:13] | You might recognize the address. | 你或许要重新考虑那个协议 Jojo两个小时钱交保了, 就已经重整武力了吗? 你知道吗,那并非欠缺动机,不是吗? 是啊,他很擅长擒拿格斗 对,但问题变成是谁会先遇到他? 你拿到生检报告了吗? 拿到了,看来不像是皮肤 或许是某种迹证 那,我会拿去实验室的 |
[32:15] | As a matter of fact, I do. | |
[32:18] | You might want to rethink that deal. | |
[32:31] | Jojo posted bail two hours ago, | |
[32:33] | and he’s being gunned down already? | |
[32:35] | You know, it’s not for lack of motive, is it? | |
[32:37] | Yeah. | |
[32:38] | He was very good at making enemies. | |
[32:40] | Yes. | |
[32:41] | The question becomes which one of them | |
[32:44] | got to him first? | |
[32:52] | You got biologicals? | |
[32:54] | Yeah, doesn’t look like skin. | |
[32:56] | Maybe some kind of trace. | 这有种感觉像是有人帮了我们个忙 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I’ll take it to the lab. | 杀警凶手 嘿,现在… |
[33:00] | Kind of feels like someone did us a favor | 帮这郡省了些钱 |
[33:02] | with this one, though – cop killer. Hey, now… | 呃,不管他是谁 |
[33:05] | Saves the county some money. | 他现在是个被害人了,我们 |
[33:07] | Well, it doesn’t matter who he was. | 得把那跟其他案件平等看待 |
[33:10] | He’s a victim now. | 你要怎么处理哪? |
[33:10] | We have to treat it like any other case. | 我提醒自己这是个被谋杀的人 |
[33:14] | How do you do that? | 而我只想将街道上的杀手人数减少 |
[33:18] | I remind myself that this was a person who was murdered, | 这个落地窗门有个烂锁 |
[33:21] | and I just want to get another killer off the streets. This sliding glass door has a busted lock. | 很容易通过 |
[33:32] | Easy access. | 但假如你有把枪, |
[33:36] | But if you have a gun, | 干嘛不直接打碎开枪呢? |
[33:37] | why not just knock and shoot? | 呃,或许是凶手先到,想要吓吓他 是啊 |
[33:40] | Well, maybe the killer got here first | 在这浪费时间 |
[33:42] | and decided to surprise him. | Jojo在他被枪杀之前在这待了一会儿 |
[33:44] | Yeah. | 所以,凶手在这时间内到底做了什么? |
[33:45] | Took his time about it. | 可能是站在他不会去留意的地方 |
[33:47] | Jojo was in this room for a while | 像是在衣橱 |
[33:49] | before he got shot. | 等待正确的时机 |
[33:50] | So, what was the shooter doing the entire time? | 或是能够聚精会神 |
[33:58] | Probably standing somewhere where he wouldn’t be noticed. | 含铅火药反应是阳性的 |
[34:01] | Like the closet. | 这很明显的是枪杀 |
[34:07] | Waiting for the right moment. | 是跳弹吗? |
[34:15] | Or gathering his nerve. | 不 |
[34:24] | Positive for lead. | 那样会有细长的动线, |
[34:26] | A bullet definitely did this. | 这个太圆了 |
[34:28] | It’s ricochet? | 我以为是意外走火 枪手是对着地板直接开枪的 那就可解释到处都是外套碎片的原因 子弹以每秒九百尺的速度射向混凝土 他根本无处可躲 几乎全碎了 |
[34:29] | No, | |
[34:29] | that would have an elongated groove. | |
[34:31] | This one’s too round. | |
[34:32] | I’m thinking accidental discharge. | |
[34:41] | The shooter fired directly into the floor. | |
[34:43] | That explains the jacket frag | |
[34:45] | all over the place. | |
[34:46] | Bullet hits concrete at 900 feet per second, | |
[34:49] | it just doesn’t have anywhere to go. | |
[34:50] | Completely comes apart. | 枪手的食指有长癣 |
[34:54] | Shooter had an itchy trigger finger. | 同时也表示他没有太多的开枪经验 或是她 |
[34:57] | Also means he didn’t have | 你心里有底了吗? |
[34:58] | a lot of experience with firearms. | 巡警刚刚在两个街区外拦下卡拉. |
[35:00] | Or she. You got someone in mind? | 马歇尔,车开得像是疯了的一般 |
[35:03] | Patrol just picked up Carla Marshall | 那个公关妈咪? |
[35:04] | driving two blocks away like a crazy woman. | 在扶手箱里有把点三八 |
[35:07] | The PR mom? | |
[35:08] | M m-hmm. | 对,那是半寸 |
[35:09] | With a. 380 in the glove box. | 看来的确像是点三八 |
[35:12] | Yeah, that’s half an inch. | 她有意图 |
[35:13] | .380 – that seems about right. She had the means. | 同时Jojo是控方的最佳证人 她明显地具有动机 |
[35:16] | And with Jojo as the prosecution’s star witness, | 还有机会 |
[35:19] | she definitely had a motive. | 去跟妈妈聊个天吧 |
[35:21] | And the opportunity. | 卡拉,你在旅馆前做了什么事? |
[35:23] | Let’s go talk to the mom. | 听着,假如我做错了什么, |
[35:25] | Carla, what were you doing in front of that hotel? | 就开给我张罚单然后让我走 |
[35:30] | Look, if I did something wrong, just | 我今天在这的时间够久了 |
[35:32] | write me a ticket and let me go. | 这与你的驾驶无关 |
[35:34] | I’ve spent enough time here today. | Jojo在旅馆房间内被把点三八击毙 |
[35:36] | This isn’t about your driving. Jojo was shot in his hotel room with a. 380 handgun | 就跟我们在你的车里发现的一样 |
[35:40] | Just like the one we found in your car. | 他死了? |
[35:44] | He’s dead? | 你在车里放把枪干吗? |
[35:46] | What were you doing with that gun in your car? | 好吧,我…我 我有想过要杀他 |
[35:51] | Okay, I-I… I thought about killing him. | 我得去做 |
[35:56] | I wanted to. I, | 我手里握把枪坐在停车场里 |
[35:58] | I sat in that parking lot with a gun in my hand. | 你要他为他对你女儿的 |
[36:01] | You wanted him to pay | 所作所为付出代价 |
[36:01] | for what he did to your daughter. | 把他杀了,只会让她渐行渐远 |
[36:03] | Killing him would have just pushed her farther away. | 我只想要我的小女儿回来 |
[36:08] | I just want my little girl back. | 噢,天啊 |
[36:16] | Oh, God. | 原谅我 |
[36:20] | Excuse me. | 母亲是说她没有按下板机 |
[36:26] | Mom’s saying she didn’t pull the trigger. | 是啊,她的枪也是这样说明的 |
[36:27] | Yeah, her gun’s saying the same thing. | 最近没有发射过 |
[36:29] | Hasn’t been fired recently. | 所以,我们进了个死巷 |
[36:33] | So, we’ve hit a dead end. | 不全然如此 |
[36:34] | Not exactly. | 在Jojo的指甲下有种不透明的混合物 碱及白色的颜料 |
[36:35] | Trace under Jojo’s fingernail was a mix of opacifiers, | 那是? |
[36:38] | alkali and white pigment. | 拍立得底片的显像剂 |
[36:40] | Which is…? | 当尚未显像的时候 |
[36:41] | Developing reagent in Polaroid film. | 那些化学药品都被凝结 |
[36:43] | When undeveloped, | 在相纸一侧内的封包内 |
[36:44] | those chemicals are congealed in a blob at one edge | 我知道是谁拍了很多拍立得的照片 |
[36:46] | of the photographic sheet. | 我们应该致电给何瑞修 |
[36:53] | I know someone who takes a lot of Polaroids. | 我没杀人 |
[36:56] | We should call Horatio. | 我们在Jojo的手上找到 |
[36:57] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 拍立得相纸的化学药剂 |
[36:59] | We found chemicals from a Polaroid photograph | 那些是你的,对吧? 我们有过争执, 但就是那样,你了吧? |
[37:02] | on Jojo’s hands. Those are yours, right? | 他不想交租,所以我还有生意要做 |
[37:05] | We had a disagreement, but that’s all, you know? | |
[37:07] | He wasn’t paying his rent, | 是你把警察找来的 |
[37:09] | and I got a business to run. | 你的信用不太好, 你怎不替明天担心呢? |
[37:11] | You brought the cops here. | 假如我没看到些现金, |
[37:13] | Your credit is no good. | 明天你就不在这了 |
[37:14] | Why don’t you worry about that tomorrow? | 我没欠你些什么 |
[37:15] | You’re out of here tomorrow if I don’t see some cash. | 我知道你长得什么模样,嘿! 所以,你带着把枪回到那 不,因为有暴力前科, 所以我无法拥有枪枝 但两年前还没这种顾虑 持有无照枪枝, 并且携有隐匿的武器 |
[37:18] | I don’t owe you anything. | |
[37:19] | I know what you look like. | |
[37:21] | Hey! | |
[37:24] | So, you went back there with a gun. | |
[37:27] | No, I can’t own a gun because that would violate | |
[37:30] | my probation. | |
[37:30] | That didn’t stop you two years ago, though. | |
[37:32] | Possession of an unlicensed firearm, | |
[37:35] | and carrying a concealed weapon. | 呃,像你所说的一样, |
[37:39] | Well, like you said, that was two years ago. | 那是两年以前的事 |
[37:41] | and you know what | 我得尽我的社会义务 而我依旧无法摆脱你们? |
[37:42] | I’ve paid my debt to society, | 一个人该怎样做什么样的事? |
[37:44] | and I still can’t get you guys off my back? | 当这些问题变成困扰时? |
[37:47] | What does a guy have to do? | 因为我了解我的权利 |
[37:49] | When does this questioning turn into harassment? | 在没有逮捕我的情况下, 你们能把我困在这多久? |
[37:52] | Look, I know my rights. | 何瑞修,取得自白了吗? |
[37:54] | How long are you going to keep me here without charging me? | 有关与Jojo的争论有, |
[37:57] | Horatio, did we get a confession? | 但与谋杀无关 |
[37:59] | To an altercation with Jojo, but not to murder. | 是啊,对他的所有物的搜索, |
[38:03] | Yeah, a search of his possessions | 目前也没找到任何枪枝 而那很有可能找不到 |
[38:04] | hasn’t turned up any gun so far. | 你想他已经改过了吗? |
[38:06] | And it probably won’t. | 非常不像,这家伙是个退伍军人 |
[38:08] | You think he’s reformed? Highly unlikely. The man is a veteran. | 是啊,他不是那种会意外开枪的人 |
[38:13] | Yeah, he’s not the type to accidentally discharge | 所以我们在找的人是个生手 |
[38:16] | a gun. | 是的,是某个我们曾经遇过的人 |
[38:18] | So, we’re looking for more of a rookie. | 派崔克,今天下午你人在哪? |
[38:20] | Yes, someone we’ve met along the ride. | 我在家跟父母在一起 |
[38:26] | Where were you this afternoon, Patrick? | 派崔克,你记得我们曾说过 |
[38:29] | I was at home with my parents. | 执法人员与说实话的事情吗? |
[38:31] | Hmm. | 是的 |
[38:34] | Patrick, do you remember | 好吧,那让我再问你一次 |
[38:35] | when we talked about law | 你今天下午在哪? |
[38:36] | enforcement officers and telling the truth? | 家里 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 所以,你没去别的地方过? |
[38:40] | Okay, then let me ask you again. | 所以,你没去别的地方过? 像是哪里? 例如说:费尔海滨饭店 不,嗯,那你应该不介意我 做些检测来排除可能性,对吧? 请站起来 我要你的鞋子 派崔克,我们在你的鞋子 上找到子弹的部分 当我在便利商店开枪时沾上的吧 这颗子弹恰巧就是穿过 Jojo旅馆房间地板上的子弹 你们不该放他走的 Jojo虽然交保了,但他仍就 需要面对控诉,派崔克 |
[38:42] | Where were you this afternoon? | |
[38:44] | Home. | |
[38:45] | So, you didn’t stop off anywhere? | |
[38:49] | Like where? | |
[38:49] | Like the Fair Coast Hotel. | |
[38:53] | No. | |
[38:54] | Well, then you won’t mind | |
[38:55] | me doing a few tests to eliminate some possibilities, | |
[38:57] | then, will you? | |
[39:15] | Stand up. | |
[39:38] | I’m going to need your shoes. | |
[40:08] | Patrick, | |
[40:08] | we found a piece of a bullet in your shoe. | |
[40:12] | I was at the mini-mart when the shooting went down. | |
[40:14] | This bullet happened to penetrate the floor | |
[40:16] | in Jojo’s hotel room. | |
[40:27] | You never should’ve let him go. | |
[40:28] | Jojo made bail, | 他嘲笑我 你根本不值得浪费子弹 你真的以为你会用那玩意吗? 假如你想要,你根本无法扣下板机 闭嘴! 那个小贱人都比你强 所有我所努力获得的,都被他夺走了 派崔克… 是你干的 我们试着将派崔克.布鲁克那当作成人看待 根据你的证据,那看来想是真的 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[40:30] | but he was still facing prosecution, Patrick. | |
[40:33] | He laughed at me. | |
[40:36] | You’re not even worth the bullet. | |
[40:47] | You really think you can use that thing? | |
[40:48] | You couldn’t pull the trigger if you wanted to. | |
[40:50] | Shut up! | |
[40:51] | That little bitch | |
[40:52] | had a bigger pair than you do. | |
[41:02] | Everything that I worked so hard for- | |
[41:04] | he took it all away. | |
[41:08] | Patrick… | |
[41:10] | you did that. | |
[41:39] | We’re going to trial Patrick Brookner as an adult. | |
[41:42] | With your evidence, it looks like a sure thing. | 真是奇怪,有些人想要成为执法人员 |
[41:44] | Glad I could help. It’s frightening, some of the people | 但并非每个人都适合做警察 |
[41:48] | who want to work in law enforcement. | 我没在说笑 |
[41:50] | Not everybody is cut out to be a police officer. No kidding. | 呃,做出坏的决定只需要几秒钟,不是吗? |
[41:56] | Well, it only takes a second to make a bad decision, | 是啊 |
[41:58] | doesn’t it? | 所以 |
[42:01] | Yeah. | 今晚的晚餐,在我那? |
[42:06] | So, | 我可能去不了了 |
[42:08] | dinner tonight, my place? | 我猜猜看,你要去访是伊斯克的遗孀? |
[42:15] | Let me guess. You’re visiting Insko’s widow? | 是的,我会去看她及她的孩子 |
[42:19] | Yeah. I’m going to go see her and the kid. | 好吧,晚点改吃点心好了, |
[42:22] | Okay, dessert, then. I’ll just leave the door… | 我不会锁门的… |
[42:25] | That’s not going to happen, either. | 那可能也不用了 怎么了? |
[42:31] | What’s going on? | 跟我和叶丽娜所说的有关吗? |
[42:36] | Is this about what I said to Yelina? | 不 所以,就是我所做的协议? |
[42:41] | Um… no. | 我是做了个决定 |
[42:46] | Oh. So, it’s the deal I made. | 我也是 感谢 |
[42:59] | ariachiang I stand by my decision. | |
[43:02] | And I stand by mine. | 上载繁体字幕 谢谢观赏! |