时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | – What do you got? | |
[00:29] | Betty Rockingham. | 发现什么? |
[00:30] | Car accident. Was in full arrest upon arrival. | 交通事故. |
[00:33] | Put her in bay four. | 把她放到病床上. 亲爱的,会好起来的. |
[00:36] | It’s gonna be all right. We’re at the hospital now. | 会好起来的. 我们到医院了. |
[00:50] | Nurse? | 护士? |
[00:52] | Nurse. | 护士. |
[00:53] | I need a nurse. | 我需要护士. |
[00:54] | How long do I gotta wait, man? | 嘿,我要等多久啊? |
[00:55] | Three. One, two, three. | 数到三。一,二,三. |
[01:23] | This is for the East Side! | 只是为我们东区帮! |
[01:37] | A shootout… | 大叫… |
[01:39] | in the E.R. | 在急救中心. |
[01:42] | So… | 那么… |
[01:43] | According to witnesses,this man entered | 目击者说,这个人是从救护通道进来的, |
[01:45] | from the ambulance bay, came in here and started firing. | 到了这就开枪. |
[01:48] | And somebody fired back. | 有个人还击. |
[01:50] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[01:51] | Nurse said he admitted himself this morning | 护士说他是今天早上自己入院的 |
[01:53] | with severe abdominal pain. | 因为剧烈的腹痛. |
[01:55] | Alexx? | Alexx? |
[01:55] | It’s not the pain he died from, Horatio. | / Horatio,他不是因为腹痛死的. |
[01:58] | Through and through. | 子弹打穿了. |
[01:59] | Entered through the left temporal bone, | 从左边太阳穴射入, |
[02:01] | exited the right parietal. | 从右边穿出. |
[02:03] | Horatio? | Horatio? |
[02:04] | Yeah? | / 嗯? |
[02:04] | Our shooter’s got some ink. | 开枪的人身上有些墨迹. |
[02:06] | Tattoo on his neck. | 脖子上有些纹身. |
[02:10] | E.S.H. | |
[02:11] | East Side Hermanos. | 东区hermanos帮. |
[02:13] | So, this is a gang shooting, ladies. | 看来,这是帮会仇杀. |
[02:16] | With collateral damage. | 外加误杀. |
[02:18] | Gang shootings usually go down on the streets, | 帮会仇杀一般发生在街上, |
[02:20] | in their own territories. | 在他们的地盘. |
[02:22] | This time… | 这次… |
[02:24] | it was in a public place. | 在公共场所. |
[02:26] | Somebody brought the war to us. | 有人向我们宣战了. |
[02:29] | Now we… | 现在我们得… |
[02:31] | are gonna take it to them. | 向他们宣战了. |
[02:40] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 12- Shootout | |
[02:47] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:51] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Chekdatas & Roger222 | |
[03:08] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | |
[03:27] | Crime scene in an active emergency room. | 急救室里的犯罪现场. |
[03:29] | Got to move quickly. We’ve been compromised already. | 快点动作. 我们时间不多了. |
[03:36] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 你好, ma’am? |
[03:37] | Hi, I’m Ryan Wolfe, Miami-Dade P.D. | Hi, 我叫ryan wolfe, miami-dade 警察. |
[03:39] | I noticed you’ve got some blood on you. | 我发现你身上有血迹. |
[03:40] | Oh, it’s… not mine. | 哦,这… 不是我的. |
[03:42] | The guy with the gun was standing next to me. | 那个拿枪的家伙就站在我旁边. |
[03:45] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了? |
[03:46] | I just closed my eyes. I covered Bethany’s ears. | 我只是闭上眼睛. 捂住Bethany的耳朵. |
[03:48] | I just wanted it to be over. | 我只是想快点结束. |
[03:50] | Do you mind if I take your sweater? | 介意我拿走你的外套吗? |
[03:52] | There might be some viable evidence on it. | 上面可能有些有用的证据. |
[03:54] | No, not at all. | 没关系. Baby… |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[04:02] | Miss, | 小姐,这是… |
[04:03] | are, uh… you aware | |
[04:05] | your baby might have some bruising under her eye? | 你有没有注意到孩子的耳朵下面有些擦伤? |
[04:08] | No, I’m not. Is she okay? | 没有,她没事吧? |
[04:10] | I’m going to find out. | 让我来看看. |
[04:11] | Excuse me, Nurse? | 你好,护士? 没事… |
[04:23] | Something’s not adding up. | 好像不对. |
[04:27] | Alexx said his head shot was a through and through. | Alexx 说他的头被射穿了. |
[04:31] | What, you don’t believe her? | 什么,你不信她啊? |
[04:32] | I believe her, but not the evidence. | 我信,但那不是证据. |
[04:35] | Look at his head, and then look at the wall behind him. | 看着他的头和他后面的墙. |
[04:38] | There’s an exit wound and no corresponding bullet strike. | 有个子弹出射口,但没有子弹痕迹. |
[04:42] | What’re you thinking? | 那你说呢? |
[04:43] | I’m thinking we’ve got our work cut out for us. | 我想我们要加班了. |
[04:46] | All right. | 好的. |
[04:46] | Got an I.D. on the guy. | 确认了这家伙身份. |
[04:48] | His name is Hector Del Rio. | 他叫Hector del Rio. |
[04:50] | Well, we know he’s an East Side Hermano. | 我们知道他是东区东区hermano帮的. |
[04:52] | Who was he targeting? | 他找谁报仇? |
[04:53] | Calvin Joyner. | |
[04:55] | Two priors. | 两个混混. |
[04:56] | Known associates tie him back to the Ten-Trays. | 关系是他欠他十个堂口. |
[04:59] | Ten-Tray? | 十个堂口? |
[05:00] | Is there history between these gangs? | 帮会间有没有以往的过节? |
[05:02] | Officially, no reports were filed | 没有官方的报告,但私下 |
[05:04] | but unofficially? I’m sure the gang unit has something to say about it. | 我想帮会肯定知道. |
[05:08] | Well, somebody tipped the gunman | 看来,是有人出钱让Joyner到急救中心报仇. |
[05:09] | that Mr. Joyner was here in the E.R. | |
[05:12] | Think I can help you with that. | 我想这个可以帮你. |
[05:14] | Found this in Hector’s pocket. | 在Hector的口袋找到的. |
[05:16] | Hmm. | |
[05:20] | Last call was made an hour ago. | 一小时前打了最后一个电话. |
[05:22] | That’s just before the shooting. I’ll see if we can trace the call. | 就在开枪前. 我看能否追查到这个电话. |
[05:24] | Hold on a second. I got an idea. | 等等,我有个主意. |
[05:31] | Hey! | 你好! |
[05:43] | Do not move. | 别动. |
[05:48] | Quite a busy day at the office, Mr. Morales | Morales先生你今天还真忙. |
[05:51] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做啊. |
[05:52] | Didn’t you alert your gang that | 难道你没有通知你们帮会 |
[05:53] | one of your rivals had been admitted to the hospital? | 你们的一个对手入院了 |
[05:57] | I’m not in a gang. | 我没参加帮会. |
[05:59] | Two dead. | 死了两个. |
[06:00] | Four injured. | 伤了四个. |
[06:02] | A phone call you made | 一个电话喊来一个凶恶的混混. |
[06:03] | produced quite a hefty body count. | |
[06:06] | And in my world, that’s called | 在我看来,这是谋杀的从犯. |
[06:07] | accessory | |
[06:09] | to felony murder. | |
[06:13] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起,我迟了. |
[06:15] | No problem, Frank. I understand that | 没事, |
[06:17] | you and Ramon have some history. | Frank. 我知道你认识Ramon. |
[06:19] | Yeah, I been arresting this guy since he was about yay high | 是的,他在yay high的时候我就抓过他. |
[06:22] | You’re gettin’ up there, Ramon. | 你在那儿长大的, Ramon. |
[06:24] | You out of your teens yet? | 你什么时候离开你的兄弟的? |
[06:25] | Twenty-one. | – 21岁. |
[06:27] | wow! | – 噢,是嘛! |
[06:27] | We’re talking adult diapers with your crowd. | 我们在谈你离开那区. |
[06:30] | Congrats on still breathing. | 那要祝贺你了. |
[06:31] | Ramon… | |
[06:32] | this situation with the Ten-Trays | 现在的情况是十个堂口不够要增加. |
[06:35] | appears to be escalating. | |
[06:37] | Built a new highway last year, | 去年造了一条新的公路, |
[06:39] | straight through the middle of Tray territory. | 正好在地盘的中间. |
[06:41] | So they relocated east… | 于是他们就重新划分了东区的… |
[06:43] | butting up against E.S.H. | 冒犯了E.S.H.帮 |
[06:44] | I’ll bet that went over well, Ramon, didn’t it? | 我想这事不会就这么结束, Ramon,是不是? |
[06:47] | Oh, I know. You can’t talk. Yadda yadda. | 哦,对了. 你不能讲的.对吧. |
[06:50] | I just put out the alert. | 我只是通风报信. |
[06:52] | I didn’t know they were gonna rush the E.R. | 我不知道他们会来急救中心报仇. |
[06:54] | Why would he want to kill Calvin Joyner, Ramon? | 他为什么要杀Calvin Joyner, Ramon? |
[06:56] | Raton’s a murderer. | Raton的杀手. |
[06:57] | Bumped off Primero. | 顶撞了Primero. |
[06:59] | That’s a cry for “187” man, straight up. | 那是因为”187,” 嘿, 听着. |
[07:01] | Primero was the top guy at E.S.H. | Primero 是E.S.H帮的头头. |
[07:03] | Bullet in the head? | 头部中弹? |
[07:05] | You ask me, Calvin got off light. | 你问我, Calvin躲起来了. |
[07:07] | No such luck for you, though. | 可以你就没那么运气了. |
[07:09] | Frank? | Frank? |
[07:10] | Yeah. | / 嗯. |
[07:12] | I’ll get with the gang unit. | 我来处理黑帮. |
[07:14] | See what they know about the Primero shooting. | 看看他们知道多少Primero枪击. |
[07:16] | Yes, do that, before the city | 好的,尽快,在整个城市变成战场前. |
[07:17] | becomes a battlefield. | |
[07:27] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 宝贝,没事. |
[07:29] | There you go. | 好了. |
[07:31] | I checked the admission form. | 我查了登记表. |
[07:32] | The woman’s name is Pamela Warren. | 女的叫Pamela Warren. |
[07:35] | She brought her daughter in, said she wouldn’t stop crying. | 她带女儿来的,说她不停的哭. |
[07:38] | I’m curious. Check out her eyes. | 我很好奇,看她的眼睛. |
[07:41] | That look like petechiae to you? | 是不是有点淤痕? |
[07:43] | Come here… come here. | 来…来. |
[07:48] | It does. | 的确是. |
[07:50] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看? |
[07:53] | Something I don’t want to. | 我不希望的. |
[08:04] | Can you do a complete physical, including blood work? | 你能帮她做个全身检查嘛,包括验血? |
[08:07] | I can do it, but you’re going to have to subpoena | 可以,但是你得有授权书 |
[08:08] | the records if you want the results. | 才能看到检查结果. |
[08:10] | Then do it. I need to know everything I can about that baby | 可以. 我想知道婴儿检查的所有结果. |
[08:21] | Calleigh. Thought you’d still be at the scene. | Calleigh. 以为你还在现场. |
[08:23] | Delko’s holding down the fort. I can’t go any | Delko还在那. |
[08:25] | further until I have the bullet trajectories. | 没有弹道之前,我什么也不能做. |
[08:28] | Then you’ve come at a good time. | 那你来的正好. |
[08:30] | First, I give you our shooter. | 先来看看我们的抢手. |
[08:31] | Hector Del Rio. | |
[08:33] | Two entry wounds, two rounds recovered, | 两处枪伤, 找到两个弹头, |
[08:36] | both measuring 30 degrees above horizontal. | 都是高于水平30度角. |
[08:39] | So, Hector was hit at an upward angle, | 因此, Hector是以仰角被击中, |
[08:41] | consistent with the theory that Calvin was | 与Calvin的姿势吻合 |
[08:42] | still lying in bed when he shot him. | 开枪的时候他仍在床上. |
[08:47] | Calvin… | |
[08:49] | now that’s the interesting one. | 这个就有意思了. |
[08:51] | I told you about the bullet that killed him. | 我说过致命的那个子弹. |
[08:54] | How about the one that didn’t? | 看看这个不致命的? |
[08:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:58] | But that wound didn’t have time to scab over. | 这个伤还没来得及结疤. |
[09:01] | No, it didn’t. Fluoroscope picked it up. | 不,从透视镜里发现的. |
[09:03] | It’s preexisting. | 它早就在了. |
[09:05] | Are you saying that he was shot recently | 你是说他最近曾被打中 |
[09:06] | but didn’t have the bullet removed? | 但没有取出子弹? |
[09:08] | See it a lot with gang members. | 帮会混混很常见. |
[09:10] | Won’t hit a hospital unless they have to. | 他要到实在没办法是才去医院. |
[09:13] | Mandatory police notification. | 因为会引起警察的注意. |
[09:16] | Horatio’s going to want that bullet. | Horatio会需要这颗子弹的. |
[09:31] | Thanks, Alexx. Now | 谢谢, alexx. |
[09:32] | I’ve got my own bullets to deal with. | 现在我有子弹可以分析了. |
[09:41] | Okay, so… | 好的, 那… |
[09:44] | here we go. | 就这样. |
[09:46] | Calvin We got | |
[09:47] | Calvin Joyner in bay five. | Joyner在5号床. |
[09:50] | And Hector Del Rio, our initial shooter. | Hector del Rio先开枪. |
[09:54] | So, we’re going to work backwards | 我们从子弹击中墙开始. |
[09:55] | from the bullet hits in the wall. | |
[10:06] | And all of those trace back to Hector. | 所有弹孔都回到Hector身上. |
[10:13] | Now we’ll follow the shots from the other side. | 现在我们来看看另一面的弹孔. |
[10:20] | They lead back to Calvin on the gurney. | 他们回到床上的Calvin. |
[10:29] | So, we got four shots in the wall, | 所以在墙上我们找到4个弹孔, |
[10:31] | none killed Calvin, | 但都没有打中calvin, |
[10:32] | we got one more to check out. | 还有一个需要检查. |
[10:40] | Whoa. | 哦. |
[10:42] | This is weird. The trajectory’s off. | 奇怪.弹道没了. |
[10:45] | It points straight to the ground. | 它直指向地板. |
[10:46] | Yeah, that should be the | 是的, |
[10:48] | through and through to Calvin’s head. | 这个可能打穿了Calvin的脑袋. |
[10:52] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的正是我所想的? |
[10:54] | Ricochet. | 跳弹. |
[10:55] | That’s why there was no corresponding bullet hole in the wall. | 所以墙上没有相应的弹孔. |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[11:00] | A lot of equipment got moved around after the shooting. | 很多设备在枪击后推走了. |
[11:06] | Voids. | 有空缺. |
[11:08] | There was something on the ground behind him. | 在他身后一定有什么. |
[11:20] | I got it. | 找到了. |
[11:33] | It matches right up. | 非常吻合. |
[11:35] | After it went through his head, | 子弹穿过他头后, |
[11:37] | the bullet deflected off the x-ray machine. | 打中了X光机后,反射了. |
[11:39] | It made an indentation. | 的确是. |
[11:43] | It’s called “pinch point. “ | 这叫做 “反射点.” |
[11:44] | Bullet bounced off the metal, giving us directionality. | 子弹是从这金属弹开的,我们就可以定位了. |
[11:50] | Will you put the mirror on top of the indentation? | 把镜子放大放在反射点上? |
[12:04] | Check it out. | 看看. |
[12:07] | Its origin is by the entrance. | 那是入口处. |
[12:10] | Hector never even hit him. | Hector没打中他. |
[12:11] | We’ve got a second shooter. | 我们发现另一个枪手. |
[12:14] | It’s the killer. | 是杀人犯. |
[12:17] | And he’s still out there. | 他还逍遥法外. |
[12:30] | The second shooter was standing right here. | 另一个抢手就站在这儿. |
[12:33] | That’s quite a shot. He hit Calvin from across the room. | 这枪还挺难的. 他穿过房间打中Calvin. |
[12:36] | Must have been a backup guy. | 应该是个后备枪手. |
[12:38] | The first gunman started shooting, not expecting | 第一个开始射击, |
[12:40] | his target to have a weapon. | 没想到他的目标会带枪. |
[12:42] | Supposed to be an execution. Turned into a shootout. | 认为是个枪杀. 没想到变成了枪战. |
[12:54] | Then after everything went south, the second gunman | 当事情解决后, |
[12:56] | would’ve had to get out of here really fast. | 第二个抢手很快跑掉了. |
[12:58] | Must be a getaway car. | 那一定有辆逃跑的车. |
[13:05] | Got tire treads that look fresh. | 发现车胎印,还挺新. |
[13:07] | They end right there,at the curb. | 在这儿没了,就在路肩. |
[13:10] | So the car peeled out really fast, | 看来车子是快速离开, |
[13:12] | then hit the curb. | 撞到了路肩. |
[13:16] | A piece of metal. | 一块金属. |
[13:19] | Smooth, has some sort of design on it. | 光滑,还有些造型. |
[13:22] | Could be from a dub. | 可能是飞轮上的. |
[13:24] | A what? | 什么? |
[13:25] | A dub. | / 一个飞轮. |
[13:26] | You know, spinners. | 也就是车胎飞轮. |
[13:27] | Spinners? | 车胎飞轮? |
[13:29] | A tricked-out tire rim that has a extra piece | 车轮外的附加装饰,会绕着转. |
[13:31] | on it that spins on the outside. | |
[13:34] | Oh, a hubcap. | 哦,是轮毂罩. |
[13:35] | Yeah, something like that. | 对,差不多就是那个. |
[13:37] | Probably broke off when he pulled out. | 他们转弯的时候断下来的. |
[13:43] | You think we can track it to the driver? | 你认为我们能从这个追查到车主嘛? |
[13:45] | Yeah, these things are pretty high-end. There are not | 当然,这些东西很高档的. |
[13:46] | too many manufacturers. | 没有很多生产商. |
[13:48] | We just gotta find out what kind of metal it is. | 那我们来看看这是什么金属. |
[13:50] | Track the dub, find the shooter. | 追查飞轮,逮捕凶手. |
[14:34] | We’re investigating a homicide, Mr. Davids. | Davids先生,我们正在追查一起谋杀案. |
[14:36] | We have a piece of metal that may have come from the shop. | 我们有块来自于你商店的金属. |
[14:39] | The highest grade aluminum on the market. | 市场上最高档的铝. |
[14:42] | Polished grade finish, top of the line. | 高级抛光处理, 生产线上的最好的. |
[14:45] | It’s nice. Bet a lot of people come here for your art,right? | 他很漂亮. 很多人就为了这个来你这儿,对吧? |
[14:47] | It’s off the chain, ain’t it, man? | 有话直说吧? |
[14:50] | We’ve got this aluminum piece. | 我们得到了这个铝碎片. |
[14:52] | Like to know what design it comes from. | 可能来自于哪款设计. |
[14:54] | You said homicide? | 你是说谋杀案? |
[14:56] | We’re just looking to locate a driver. | 我们正打算找这个司机. |
[14:58] | Sick dub deuce like that gets me, like, ten grand. | 象这样的高级飞轮,好像,一万美金. |
[15:01] | I’d rather not mess with my client base, if you know what I mean. | 我可不想破坏我的客户关系, 如果你知道我的意思. |
[15:04] | I imagine most of your “client base” aren’t Boy Scouts. | 我想大多数你的客户可不是善类吧. |
[15:07] | Probably pay in cash. | 可能直接付现金. |
[15:08] | So, uh, I don’t know I should start an investigation, | 哦,其实我不想开案调查, |
[15:11] | maybe make a call to the IRS… | 或者给irs打电话… |
[15:13] | You know what I mean? Maybe I can give you a name. | 你知道我的意思吧? |
[15:18] | Jesse. Jesse Navedo. | 或许我可以给你一个名字. |
[15:22] | I hear you like to spend a lot of money on your car. | 我听说你在你车上花了不少钱啊. |
[15:24] | So? | 怎么样? |
[15:26] | Busted rim on the right front tire was recently found outside a crime scene. | 最近在一个犯罪现场发现某辆车右前轮胎撞到路肩. |
[15:31] | And? | 然后呢? |
[15:32] | And you’re looking really good for murder one. | / 你就像那个杀人犯. |
[15:34] | Right. | 好吧. |
[15:35] | Why don’t you tell me why you happened to be in the ambulance | 你为什么不告诉我你怎么会正好出现在 |
[15:38] | bay of Dade Memorial Hospital at the same time of a gang shooting. | 枪案发生时,dade |
[15:42] | Dade… Dade… | 纪念医院的救护床位处. |
[15:44] | Yeah, I was there. | 哦,我在那. |
[15:46] | Late last night. | 昨晚晚些时候. |
[15:47] | Partied with some huera. | 陪一个粉友. |
[15:49] | She went all crazy, started shaking. | 她疯了,开始发抖. |
[15:51] | You left pretty quick. | 你离开的还真快. |
[15:52] | Quick enough to leave your treads behind and ding the curb on the way out. | 快到逃跑时撞到路肩,掉下了飞轮. |
[15:56] | She was jailbait. | 她真是祸水啊. |
[15:57] | Dumped her ass off. | 真应该丢下她. |
[15:59] | Didn’t need the grief. | 不需要同情. |
[16:02] | We’ll verify your story. | 我们会调查你的故事的. |
[16:04] | Then do it. | 那就去吧. |
[16:09] | I’ll see you again. | 后会有期. |
[16:18] | Ma’am, what’d you get? | 你好,有什么结果? |
[16:19] | Hey. | Hey. Driver wouldn’t give it up. |
[16:22] | He threw out a hinky alibi. | 那个司机口很紧. 编了一个故事. |
[16:23] | We’re checking on it now. | 那现在就去调查一下. |
[16:25] | Wasn’t there… | 他不在那… |
[16:27] | wasn’t there a woman in the ER | 一个将要生产的孕妇不就在那 |
[16:29] | that was about to give birth at the time of the shooting? | 在开枪的时候? |
[16:31] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[16:32] | She went into delivery right after we got there. | 我们到的时候他刚去产房. |
[16:35] | And as I recall, she and her husband had a brand-new baby boy. | 我记得,她和丈夫真要迎接一个婴儿. |
[16:39] | And what husband doesn’t videotape the arrival of his new baby? | 难道丈夫没有给新生儿录像嘛? |
[16:47] | Can you fast-forward to just before the shooting? | 可以快进到开枪前嘛? |
[16:49] | Sure. | 没问题. |
[16:53] | This is for the East Side! | 只是为了东区帮! |
[16:54] | Please don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[17:06] | The video didn’t show much. | 图像没多少有用的东西. |
[17:09] | Did you get what you needed? | 你找到你需要的了嘛? |
[17:10] | Not quite. | 没有. |
[17:11] | Would you show me just the audio track and would you isolate the last ten seconds? | 可以显示一下声音 并分割最后10秒? |
[17:15] | Sure. No problem. | 可以,没问题. |
[17:23] | This is for the East Side! | 只是为了东区帮! |
[17:24] | Please don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[17:33] | Driver said he wasn’t there at the time of the shooting, | 司机说开枪时他不在现场, |
[17:35] | yet we just heard him break his rim on the curb. | 但是我们听到他正撞到路肩的声音. |
[17:37] | Thank you, Tyler. | 谢谢你tyler. |
[17:39] | You just gave us enough for a warrant. | 你刚给了做足够的证据申请搜查令. |
[17:52] | Definitely our getaway car. | 明显时我们找的车. |
[18:02] | He paid ten grand for dubs. | 他买飞轮花了1万. |
[18:03] | I guess you’d want to keep your car clean. | 我想你会保持车干净吧. |
[18:05] | There’s nothing over here. | 这儿一尘不染. |
[18:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等.我发现什么了. |
[18:12] | I’ve got something. | |
[18:13] | Sunflower seeds. | 葵花子. |
[18:15] | Look like they’re still moist. | 看上去还是湿的. |
[18:17] | So whoever spit them out was recently in the passenger seat. | 一定是最近副驾驶位子上的乘客吐的. |
[18:45] | We got a floor safe. | 我找到一个地板保险箱. |
[18:47] | So much for a clean car. | 大收获啊. |
[19:07] | Gun. | 枪. |
[19:17] | Miss. | 小姐. |
[19:18] | Officer, I-I don’t understand why I’m here. | 长官, |
[19:20] | Where is Bethany? | 我不知道为什么我要在这儿. Bethany在哪? |
[19:21] | She’s in protective custody. | 保护性拘留. |
[19:22] | Protective custody? | 保护性拘留? |
[19:24] | What for? | 为什么啊? |
[19:24] | I found numerous fibers in her mouth, | 我在她嘴里找到了大量纤维, |
[19:26] | as well as physical signs of attempted suffocation. | 像是试图被闷死的证据. |
[19:31] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道嘛? |
[19:32] | No. | 不. |
[19:33] | You don’t think I… | 你不是认为我… |
[19:38] | When the shooting happened, I-I… | 开枪的时候,我…我 |
[19:41] | I held her to my chest to protect her. | 我把她抱在怀了保护她 |
[19:49] | Oh, if I hurt her in any way… | 哦,如果是我伤害了她… |
[19:51] | I’m going to check your sweater for fiber transfer | 我需要检查你的外套是否有纤维转移 |
[19:53] | and anything you have in that diaper bag. | 以及在那个包里的所有东西. |
[19:55] | Sure. Whatever you need. | 可以. 任何东西. |
[21:03] | She lied. | 她说谎. |
[21:06] | Valera, how’d it go on my sunflower seeds? | Valera, 葵花子有些什么结果? |
[21:08] | Surfaces you’re giving me keep getting smaller and smaller. | 搜索面越来越小了. |
[21:12] | P.D. recently did some gang sweeps. | 警察最近做了一些帮会清理. |
[21:15] | They confiscated firearms and put two dozen new citizens into CODIS, | 他们没收了一些武器,并加入了几十个新市民的基因, |
[21:18] | including a man with a love of salty snack foods. | 包括一个喜欢咸味零食的家伙. |
[21:23] | Rico Dominguez. | |
[21:26] | Look, man, I don’t know what you guys are all going on about, you know what I mean? | 哦,兄弟,我不知道发生了什么, 你知道我的意思? |
[21:29] | We know that your partner Hector attempted to kill Calvin in the ER. | 我们知道你的同伴Hector试图在急救中心杀死Calvin |
[21:34] | I want to know if you finished the job. | 我想知道是不是你了结了他. |
[21:37] | You like sunflower seeds, Rico? | 你喜欢葵花子, Rico? |
[21:46] | We also found a nine millimeter pistol | 我们还发现一把9毫米的手枪 |
[21:48] | that was hidden in a safe under the seat. | 藏在座位下的保险箱里. |
[21:50] | The same gun, Rico, that killed Calvin. | 与杀死Calvin的是同一把枪, Rico. |
[21:58] | Aw, man! They’re shooting back. | 哦,他们打起来了. |
[22:07] | Okay, that’s cool. | 好的,太好了. |
[22:09] | You got me! | 你抓到我了! |
[22:11] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思? |
[22:12] | Why don’t you go out and build up my street cred, homeboy? | 你为什么不出去,然后建立我的街头威信,小兄弟? |
[22:16] | So you’re admitting you killed Calvin. | 那你是承认杀了Calvin. |
[22:18] | It’s my homeboy Hector, you know what I mean? | 是我的小兄弟Hector, |
[22:19] | He wanted a chance, just got jumped in. | 你知道我的意思? 他需要一个机会,然后就去了. |
[22:22] | He wanted his first. | 得到他的初次杀人经历. |
[22:23] | I said go ahead. | 我就说去吧. |
[22:25] | Unfortunately, homeboy was a bad shot. | 不幸啊,小家伙没打中. |
[22:26] | I took a murderer off the streets, man. | 我只是带走了他. |
[22:29] | Just like you do. | 就象你一样. |
[22:30] | Case closed, that’s it. | 案件结束了. |
[22:31] | How civic-minded of you. | 你的公德心呢. |
[22:33] | Wasn’t your right. | 难道你是对的. |
[22:35] | We would have found the guy. | 我们会找他那个家伙的. |
[22:36] | Oh, yeah? When? | 哦,是吗? 什么时候? |
[22:39] | You guys are too busy kicking back, man. | 你们不是很忙嘛. |
[22:41] | Just hoping that we kill each other, just do all your work for you, huh? | 只是希望我们互相残杀, 就是你所有的工作嘛? |
[22:44] | Making it a little easier that way. | 使工作更容易. |
[22:47] | You tell me, what’d you do when Primero got wasted? | 你告诉我,当Primero被打你们做什么了? |
[22:49] | Nothing! | 什么也没有! |
[22:50] | Guys in suits walking the onceover, | 衣冠楚楚的走过去, |
[22:52] | writing it off as a drive-by! | 轻描淡写! |
[22:54] | The investigation is ongoing. | 我们正在进行调查. |
[22:56] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我就知道. |
[22:57] | Primero bought it about a month ago, right there on his front lawn. | Primero在一个月前出事,就在他的前面草坪上. |
[22:59] | One bullet. | 一枪. |
[23:01] | One bullet killed him, and you tell me that sounds like a drive-by?! | 一颗子弹就杀了他, 你却告诉我没什么?! |
[23:04] | It doesn’t, but that doesn’t absolve you of your responsibility either. | 不是,那也无法免除你的责任. |
[23:09] | That’s so typical, man. | 那太普通了. |
[23:10] | I knew you’d put this on us. | 我知道你强加到我们身上. |
[23:13] | Why don’t you look me in the eyes and tell me you care. | 你为什么不看着我的眼睛,说你关心我. |
[23:15] | Why don’t you tell me you actually begin to give a damn, homie! | 你为什么不说你真的开始调查了! |
[23:18] | I’m going to do more than that. Pamela, | 我会做的更多. |
[23:33] | the fibers in Bethany’s mouth aren’t from your sweater. | Bethany嘴里的纤维不是你外套上的. |
[23:35] | They’re from her blanket, which was in the diaper bag. | 是你包里的毛毯上的. |
[23:38] | I don’t know what you mean by that. | 我不知道你什么意思. |
[23:40] | It means you lied. | 我是说你撒谎. |
[23:45] | You didn’t shield her in your sweater. | 你并不是用外套盖着她. |
[23:49] | You tried to suffocate her with her blanket. | 你想用毛毯闷死她. |
[23:53] | Not during the shootout. Sometime before. | 并不是在枪击时,早些时候. |
[23:56] | All I can tell you is I would never do anything to hurt my baby. | 我决对不会伤害我的孩子的. |
[24:03] | Um, I brought a bandage. | 哦,我带了一个绷带. |
[24:05] | I’m just a little worried about that leg. | 我只是有点担心你的腿. |
[24:06] | What? Oh, I’m fine. | 什么? 我没事. |
[24:09] | No, just let me. | 不, 我来帮你止血. |
[24:14] | Where’s Bethany? Can I see her? | Bethany在哪? 我能见她嘛? |
[24:16] | Running some tests. | 在检查. |
[24:18] | You sit tight. | 你坐好. |
[24:23] | I’ll make sure she’s okay. | 我保证她没事. |
[24:28] | This the old bullet from Calvin Joiner’s body? | 这是Calvin Joiner身体里那颗以前的子弹? |
[24:30] | Just got an IBIS hit. | 刚在ibis中找到匹配. |
[24:32] | An IBIS hit? | ibis匹配? |
[24:33] | That’s rare for a gang weapon. | 那很少出现在帮会的枪里. |
[24:35] | Gang sweeps over the last couple of months have added over 50 firearms to the database. | 前几个月的帮会清理 增加了50多把枪到数据库. |
[24:39] | I’m just cross-referencing with the arrest log. | 我刚交叉查找了逮捕记录. |
[24:43] | So far, nothing. | 目前为止,一无所获. |
[24:46] | Nothing… | 没有收获… |
[24:48] | Something. | 有了. |
[24:49] | Look who it is. | 看是谁. |
[24:51] | The ER orderly. | 急救员. |
[24:53] | Look, I already copped to making the phone call, but that’s all I did. | 好了,我确实打过电话,我就做了这些. |
[24:56] | Ramon, you did more than that. | Ramon你可不止做那些. |
[24:59] | You shot Calvin. | 你射死了Calvin. |
[25:01] | We know that because we retrieved a weapon from a gang sweep | 因为我们从帮会清理中找到了凶器 |
[25:05] | that has been attributed to you. | 是属于你的. |
[25:07] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我们知道发生了什么. |
[25:09] | I think you shot Calvin in an attempt to avenge Primero’s death. | 我想你是为了替Primero报仇才开枪打Calvin的. |
[25:24] | You did not kill Calvin. | 但是你没打死他. |
[25:26] | You thought all was forgotten, | 你以为人们都忘记了, |
[25:28] | and then suddenly, | 但突然, |
[25:29] | Calvin appears in the ER. | Calvin出现在急救中心 |
[25:33] | Nurse. | 护士. |
[25:33] | I need a nurse. | 我需要护士. |
[25:34] | How long I got to wait, man? | 我要等多久啊? |
[25:37] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[25:39] | Well, you knew | 你知道一旦我们从Calvin身上取出弹头, |
[25:40] | that once we removed the bullet from Calvin, we could I.D. you. | 我们就会找到你. |
[25:44] | Wasn’t worried about you. | 我并不担心你. |
[25:46] | The Ten Trays get onto me, | 如果十个堂口扯上我,曝光了. |
[25:48] | lights out. I’m a dead man. | 我就玩完了. |
[25:49] | Ramon, something is not adding up. | Ramon, 有些事不对劲. |
[25:53] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗? 什么? |
[25:54] | Calvin was in jail the night Primero was killed. | Primero死的那晚,Calvin在牢里. |
[25:59] | That punk claimed it. | 那个混蛋说的. |
[26:00] | You shot the wrong man. | 你射错人了. |
[26:07] | One of theirs for one of ours. | 他们的一个换我们的一个. |
[26:10] | Why don’t you just let it die with Calvin? | 为什么你不能让这事和Calvin一起结束呢? |
[26:12] | Because the real killer is still out there. | 因为真正的凶手还在逍遥法外. |
[26:18] | Primero was gunned down in his own yard about a month ago. | 一个月前Primero在自己的地盘被枪杀. |
[26:22] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者嘛? |
[26:23] | Yeah, Primero’s little girl, Carmen. | 有,Primero的小女儿Carmen. |
[26:26] | She was on the porch. | 她当时正在走廊. |
[26:32] | Did she see anything? | 她看到了什么? |
[26:33] | Not that she told Homicide. | 没有,她说是谋杀. |
[26:35] | His wife Ana was found beaten unconscious in the bedroom. | 她的妻子被发现在卧室,打成昏迷. |
[26:41] | It’s all in here. | 资料都在这里. |
[26:42] | So he was shot outside and she was beaten inside. | 他在外边被枪击,而她在里边被打. |
[26:45] | That doesn’t sound gang-related, Frank. | 这似乎不像是与帮会相关,frank. |
[26:47] | It is now. | 现在是了. |
[26:48] | Word is they’re arming themselves and nobody’s talking. | 没人愿意说出真相. |
[26:51] | Let’s go change the wife’s mind. | 让我们去问问他太太. |
[27:09] | Jesse, what are you doing here? | Jesse, 你在这儿干什么啊? |
[27:11] | I stepped up after Primero died. | 在Primero死后我搬进来了. |
[27:14] | Ana’s with me now. | Ana现在和我在一起. |
[27:16] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你. |
[27:17] | Kind of hard to find a guy with a fake address. | 挺难找一个登记假地址的家伙. |
[27:19] | Yeah? Well, now I live here. | 是吗? 我现在住这里. |
[27:21] | Not anymore. | 不在是了. |
[27:22] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[27:23] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做什么错事. |
[27:24] | How about felony murder, my friend? | 谋杀罪怎么样, 我的朋友? |
[27:26] | You drove the car. | 你开的车. |
[27:28] | Can you come out here, please? | 你可以出来嘛? |
[27:31] | Officer. | 警官. |
[27:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事? |
[27:36] | Miss Garcia, I’m Detective Tripp and this is Lieutenant Caine. | garcia小姐, 我是探长tripp 这是上尉caine. |
[27:40] | We’d like to talk about your husband’s murder, ma’am. | 我们想谈谈你丈夫的谋杀案. |
[27:42] | Okay. Talk. | 好的.说吧. |
[27:44] | Okay. Could we come in? | 好的.我们可以进来嘛? |
[27:52] | You want to tell us what happened? | 你愿意告诉我们发生了什么吗? |
[27:54] | What? | 什么? |
[27:55] | Primero was a good man. | Primero是个好人. |
[27:57] | He never raised his hand to me or Carmen. | 他从不打我或Carmen. |
[28:00] | This picture says different. | 这照片可不是这样的. |
[28:04] | I’d forgotten dinner that night. | 那晚我忘了晚餐. |
[28:07] | I was making the bed when he got home. | 当他回来的时候我正在铺床. |
[28:09] | He must have had a bad day. | 那天他肯定不开心. |
[28:12] | Ana, where’s my food? | Ana, 我的饭呢? |
[28:14] | Primero, | Primero, I’m sorry. |
[28:15] | I just… I lost track of time. | 对不起.我刚… 我忘记了时间. |
[28:18] | He was my life. | 他是我生命. |
[28:20] | What about Jesse? | 那Jesse呢? |
[28:21] | He was here pretty quick to pick up the pieces. | 他来收拾残局的动作倒是挺快. |
[28:24] | The East Side way. | |
[28:26] | Miss Garcia, do you have a gun in the house? | garcia小姐,你在家有枪吗? |
[28:29] | It was my husband’s. | 是我丈夫的. |
[28:31] | We’d like to see it, please. | 我们想看看. |
[28:34] | Follow me. | 跟我来. |
[28:39] | Mrs. Garcia, is that Carmen? | Garcia太太, 那是 Carmen? |
[28:45] | Yeah. Why? | 是的.怎么了? |
[28:46] | Could I speak to her for a minute? | 我能和她说几句吗? |
[28:49] | Go ahead. | 随便. |
[28:50] | Thank you. | / 谢谢. |
[29:00] | Hi. | 你好. |
[29:02] | Is your name Carmen? | 你叫Carmen吗? |
[29:04] | Yes. | 是的. |
[29:06] | My name’s Horatio, Carmen. | 我叫Horatio, Carmen你好. |
[29:08] | And I’m trying to find out who might want to hurt your dad. | 我正打算找出谁伤害你爸爸的. |
[29:14] | My mom will get mad. | 我妈妈会发火的. |
[29:16] | All right, um… | 好的.嗯, |
[29:17] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你. |
[29:19] | Why don’t you let me | 为什么你不让我来看着你妈妈,好吗? |
[29:20] | worry about mom right now, | |
[29:22] | all right? | |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好的. |
[29:24] | Good. | / 乖姑娘. |
[29:26] | The night your dad got hurt, | 你爸爸受伤的那晚, |
[29:28] | you were on the porch. | 你正在走廊. |
[29:30] | And I want to know if you saw anything. | 我想知道你看到了什么. |
[29:35] | I saw fire. | 我看到了火. |
[29:37] | You saw fire? | 你看到了火? |
[29:39] | What kind of fire? | 什么样的火? |
[29:42] | Just… fire. | 就是… 火. |
[29:46] | Horatio. | Horatio. |
[29:47] | / Yeah? | |
[29:48] | I got the gun. | 唔? 我拿到枪了. |
[29:52] | Two shots! | 两枪! |
[30:31] | What have you got? | 你发现什么了? |
[30:33] | Why would Ana Garcia willingly give us the murder weapon? | 为什么Ana Garcia愿意给我们凶器? |
[30:37] | Either she doesn’t know or she’s a great actress. | 要么是她不知道,要么她在演戏. |
[30:41] | She claims she was just making the bed. | 她说当时她在铺床. |
[30:43] | Well, I guess now she’s going to have to lie in it. | 我想她现在不得不继续撒谎. |
[30:46] | So where’d you get the gun, Ana? | 那么你是在那里找到枪的, Ana? |
[30:48] | I told you, it was Primero’s. | 我说过了,那是Primero的枪. |
[30:50] | We checked with Homicide. There was no gun found that night. | 我没查过谋杀案的资料了. 那晚没找到枪. |
[30:54] | Ana, this is the gun that killed your husband. | Ana, 这就是杀了你丈夫的枪. |
[30:58] | What? No. That’s, that’s not impossible. | 什么? 不会的. 不可能. |
[31:01] | It’s true. And I want to know where you got it. | 是的. 我想知道你在哪里找到的. |
[31:05] | At the bodega. I needed it for protection. | 在酒窖. 我需要她来自卫. |
[31:13] | This is very provocative clothing. | 只是很煽情的衣服. |
[31:17] | Were you really doing housework, | 你当时是在做家务,还是其他什么事? |
[31:18] | or were you doing something else? | |
[31:21] | Who else was there? | 还有谁在那? |
[31:23] | No one. | 没了. |
[31:24] | Okay, Ana, either you shot your husband | 好吧, Ana, 要么是你开的枪 |
[31:26] | or you know who did, so which is it? | 要么是你知道谁干的,到底是哪个? |
[31:32] | I can’t say. | 我不能说. |
[31:33] | Ana, you are being set up. That’s why you were passed the murder weapon. | Ana, 你被陷害了. 所以你会拿到凶器. |
[31:38] | I fear for my daughter. | 我为你女儿担心. |
[31:41] | So let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧. |
[31:44] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助. |
[31:48] | Jesse, | Jesse, |
[31:49] | you stood to gain quite a bit with Primero out of the way, right? | 除了Primero,你可以得到不少好处,是不是? |
[31:53] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗?比如呢? |
[31:55] | Like his wife, for starters. | 比如她的妻子, 作为开头. |
[31:57] | You can’t pin it on me. | 你不能给我定罪. |
[31:59] | Jesse, are you going to let Ana take the fall? | Jesse, 你愿意让Ana堕落吗? |
[32:02] | She’s not talking. | 她不肯说. |
[32:04] | She’s a smart girl. | 她很聪明. |
[32:07] | How smart are you? | 你有多聪明? |
[32:24] | Hey, you rang? | 你好,呼我了? |
[32:25] | Got the DNA results you asked for. | 你要的DNA分析有结果了. |
[32:28] | The infant case? | 那个婴儿案? |
[32:29] | Yeah, thanks, Valera. | 是的,谢谢, valera. |
[32:38] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[32:39] | Yeah. | / 是的. |
[32:41] | Sometimes, you just want to be wrong. | 有时候, 你真希望这是错的. |
[32:57] | Can I see my baby now? | 我现在可以看我的孩子了吗? |
[32:58] | Your baby? | 你的孩子? |
[33:00] | I ran your DNA. She’s not your child. | 我测过了你的DNA.她不是你的孩子. |
[33:06] | I guess you weren’t really concerned about my leg. | 我就知道你没那么关心我的腿. |
[33:09] | I checked the Missing Persons database. | 我查过了失踪人口数据库. |
[33:11] | There’s no babies reported missing in the last couple of days. | 最近几天没有报告失踪儿童. |
[33:16] | Did you kidnap her from out of state? | 你是不是从其他州绑架她的? |
[33:18] | I didn’t kidnap her. | 我没绑架她.我是她的保姆. |
[33:20] | I’m her nanny. | |
[33:29] | What’s her real name? | 她真名叫什么? |
[33:30] | Bethany Seaborne. | |
[33:32] | And if her parents cared about her at all, | 如果她父母真的关心她的话, |
[33:34] | don’t you think that they would have reported her missing by now? | 难道你认为他们会报警说孩子失踪了吗? |
[33:37] | Is that why you took her? To teach them a lesson? | 那就是你之所以把她带走? 给她父母一个教训? |
[33:40] | I’m her day nanny. | 我是她白天的保姆. |
[33:42] | I noticed right off Bethany cried all the time. | 我发现Bethany总是哭. |
[33:44] | That’s what babies do. | 婴儿都哭的啊. |
[33:46] | Not like this. | 但不是像这样. |
[33:47] | She never got any physical contact from her parents. | 她从没接触过她父母. |
[33:49] | I was worried it was affecting her development. | 我担心这会影响她的成长. |
[33:52] | Nurse said she’s in perfect physical condition. | 护士说她身体状况很好. |
[33:54] | How about emotional? | 那感情呢? |
[33:57] | Every shift change, | 每次换班,Seaborne太太, |
[33:58] | Mrs. Seaborne, | |
[33:59] | she’d watch me hand Bethany to the night nanny. | 她看着我把Bethany交给晚班保姆. |
[34:01] | She oversaw it like it was a business transaction. | 她把这个看成是一次交易. |
[34:04] | Never cuddled her, never talked to her. | 从来没抱抱她,从没和她说说话. |
[34:07] | So you snuck her out. | 那你就把她偷出来了. |
[34:08] | You covered her mouth with a blanket to muffle the crying. | 你用毛巾捂着她的嘴,不让她哭出声. |
[34:22] | I didn’t mean to hold the blanket that tight. | 我没想捂那么紧的. |
[34:24] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我. |
[34:26] | You’re lucky Bethany’s healthy. | 你很幸运Bethany没事. |
[34:29] | I’m in trouble, aren’t I? | 我会有麻烦,是吗? |
[34:32] | I got to go call the Seabornes. | 我会打电话找 Seabornes家人. |
[34:37] | This officer will stay with you. | 那个警官会和跟着你. |
[34:50] | Eric, what do we have? | Eric, 我们找到什么? |
[34:52] | Well, I’ve been reading through Primero’s file. | 我看过了Primero的档案. |
[34:56] | No follow-up. | 没有进一步调查. |
[34:57] | Got treated like a traffic incident. | 就像对待交通事故一样. |
[34:59] | So we agree that it deserves a deeper look. | 我同意更深入的调查. |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[35:03] | Say what you will but, | 说是说, |
[35:04] | the man was a community leader. | 但是这个人是帮会的头头. |
[35:06] | Just because it’s a community we don’t support | 就因为是我们不欢迎的帮会 |
[35:08] | doesn’t change the fact. | 并没有改变事实. |
[35:10] | So we also agree that Primero ruled by fear and not violence. | 我们还同意Primero受恐惧和暴力的控制. |
[35:15] | What made him hit his wife the night he died? | 为什么他死的那晚要打老婆? |
[35:18] | Look at that bruising – that’s not from a fist. | 看那淤伤,并不是拳头造成的. |
[35:22] | No. So that means it’s something else. | 对. 那应该是其他什么东西. |
[35:25] | Exactly. What? | 对. 那是什么呢? |
[35:27] | Whatever it was, Eric, | 无论什么, eric, |
[35:30] | it may have left an impression on this bedpost right here. | 他都在床脚上留下了痕迹. |
[35:34] | Go take a look. | 去看看. |
[35:38] | Shouldn’t you be looking outside? | 你不需要看看外边吗? |
[35:40] | I already did. | 我已经看过了. |
[35:41] | Besides, | 同时,我确定事情是由此处开始的. |
[35:43] | I’m pretty sure the crime started here. | |
[36:15] | Anything else you want to tell me? | 有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[36:18] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你. |
[36:25] | What’d you get? | 发现什么了? |
[36:26] | The weapon used to hit Ana | 袭击Ana的武器在床脚上留下了痕迹. |
[36:27] | left an impression on the bedpost. | |
[36:29] | I already cast it and sent the sample to trace. | 我已经造型了,送了样本去追查. |
[36:32] | I just need to define the image. | 我只是想确定图像. |
[36:37] | There it is. | 这就是了. |
[36:38] | It’s kind of hard to make out. | 很难想象啊. |
[36:40] | Could it be from a sole of a shoe? | 它可能来自于鞋子或鞋跟吗? |
[36:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[36:43] | Whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[36:44] | it should be here somewhere. | 它肯定在某个地方. |
[36:45] | This was everything collected from the night of the murder. | 这是谋杀案那晚所有收集到的证物. |
[36:48] | Well, let’s dive in. | 那就让我们找吧. |
[37:19] | There’s nothing on this table that matches. | 桌上没有能对上的. |
[37:22] | Which means that it’s probably from the other man in Ana’s life. | 这表示可能来自于Ana身边另一个男人. |
[37:30] | The impression was from the side of the bedpost, right? | 床脚上的痕迹在边上的,对吗? |
[37:33] | So we could be looking at a partial. | 因此我们只看到了一部分. |
[37:36] | I’ll extrapolate the image. | 我来猜猜那个样子. |
[37:45] | Hmm. Look familiar? | 唔. 看看认识吗? |
[37:47] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我去找Horatio. |
[37:52] | You take a great deal of pride in that logo, don’t you, Eddie? | 对你那个图案很自豪吧, eddie? |
[37:56] | The same way you feel about that badge. | 和你的警徽一样. |
[37:58] | What of it, man? | 怎么啦? |
[38:00] | We found the impression of your belt buckle in Ana’s bedpost. | 我们发现Ana床柱上痕迹就是你的皮带扣. |
[38:04] | You can’t tell it’s mine. | 你可不能说那就是我的. |
[38:06] | Actually, I can. | 事实上,我可以. |
[38:07] | The grade of the aluminum’s the highest available | 铝材是最高等级的 |
[38:09] | and you’re the only one using it. | 你是唯一个用它的人. |
[38:13] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧,好吧. |
[38:16] | But I never hit Ana. | 但我从没打过Ana. |
[38:18] | No, you didn’t, | 是的,你没有, |
[38:19] | but you did kill her husband, Eddie. | 但你杀了她丈夫, Eddie. |
[38:21] | We checked your records | 我们查了你的档案 |
[38:23] | and you were at Primero’s house that day working on his car. | 那晚你去了Primero的家,他在车上工作. |
[38:27] | And you were with Ana | 他回来的时候你和Ana在一起. |
[38:29] | when he came home. | 嘿,嘿,等等. |
[38:38] | Hey, hey, stop. | Primero回来了. |
[38:40] | It’s Primero. Go! | 快走! |
[38:44] | While Ana stalled, | Ana拦着他的时候,你在穿衣服. |
[38:46] | you got dressed. | |
[38:47] | I know he’s hiding here somewhere. | 我知道他藏在这里. |
[38:49] | Where is he, Ana? | 在哪, Ana? |
[38:51] | Ana, where is he? | Ana, 他在哪? |
[38:52] | Hey, that’s a real sweet story. | 嘿,这个故事太妙了. |
[38:55] | It gets better. | 下面更精彩. |
[38:58] | You climbed out the window, | 你爬出了窗外,却忘了你的皮带. |
[38:59] | but you forgot your belt. | |
[39:01] | Is he in the bedroom? | 他在卧室? |
[39:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[39:04] | There is nothing going on. | 没事.我发誓. |
[39:06] | I swear. | |
[39:07] | Ana, don’t lie to me. | Ana, 别撒谎. |
[39:08] | There was a man in here. | 这个刚有个男的. |
[39:13] | Eddie? | |
[39:15] | That’s who was here? | 是谁? |
[39:16] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样. |
[39:17] | In my bed? | 在我的床上? |
[39:26] | Outside, you waited for Primero | 你在外边等着他,然后开枪打他. |
[39:29] | and then shot him. | |
[39:30] | And gentleman that you are, | 你就是这样 |
[39:32] | you handed Ana | 把凶器给了Ana. |
[39:34] | the murder weapon. | |
[39:36] | So you can put me inside the bedroom. | 看来你可以证明我是在卧室. |
[39:39] | Can’t put me outside. | 不能证明我在外面. |
[39:41] | Yes, I can. | 我可以. |
[39:43] | What, my belt again? | 什么,又是我的皮带? |
[39:45] | No, I’m referring to your tattoo. | 不,我看过你的纹身. |
[39:48] | Could you lift up your shirt, please? | 可以卷起你的体恤吗? |
[39:57] | I don’t see anything. | 我没发现什么. |
[39:58] | I do. | /可我发现了. |
[39:59] | I see fire, Eddie. | 我看到了火, eddie. |
[40:01] | There was a witness to the shooting, | 枪案的一个目击者, |
[40:03] | and the witness said that she saw fire. | 说看到了火. |
[40:15] | Now, if I put you in a lineup, | 现在我要安排一次认人, |
[40:17] | the witness is going to pick you out, I can guarantee it. | 我保证那个证人会认出你来. |
[40:21] | I will have two gangs after me. | 有两个帮派在找我. |
[40:24] | I will not make it to the lineup. | 我可不想被人认出来. |
[40:27] | Well, maybe | 那好,现在也许是你表现的时候. |
[40:27] | this is a good opportunity | |
[40:29] | for you to find out about loyalty. | |
[40:32] | Especially where you’re going. | 特别是在我们要去的地方. |
[41:06] | Mrs. Seaborne. | Seaborne夫人. |
[41:09] | I’m Officer Wolfe from the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的wolfe警官. |
[41:11] | Yes. Thank you for calling me. | 是的.谢谢你打电话给我. |
[41:12] | How’s my daughter? | – 我女儿怎么样了? |
[41:13] | Oh, she’s fine, ma’am. | – 她很好,夫人. |
[41:15] | There you are. | 好的. |
[41:16] | We had an eventful day, didn’t we? | 今天可以真多事, 是吗? |
[41:18] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家吧. |
[41:20] | And, Officer, let me know what the next step is with that nanny. | 长官麻烦你通知我,保姆的去向. |
[41:22] | Okay, I’ll do that. | 好的. |
[41:24] | Thank you, Celia. | 谢谢你,celia. 不客气. |
[41:26] | Ma’am… | 夫人… |
[41:28] | Hey, Nicole. | 嘿, nicole. |
[41:29] | You should hear your ring tone. It’s fantastic. | 听你的铃声太棒了. |
[41:33] | She’s fine. | 太好了. |
[41:34] | She’s all in one piece, | 她很好, |
[41:35] | but I am never using that nanny service again. | 我以后决不会用那个保姆公司了. |
[41:38] | Uh, not today, | 嗯,今天就算了,不过你明天来我家吧. |
[41:39] | but why don’t you come over to the house tomorrow. | |
[41:56] | Horatio, it’s Wolfe. | Horatio,我是Wolfe. |
[42:00] | I got a situation. Can I run something by you? | 有状况. 我可以做些事吗? |
[42:20] | What’s happening? | – 怎么了? |
[42:21] | You’re going home. Taxi. | – 你可以回家了. Taxi. |
[42:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[42:24] | You’re free to go, Ms. Warren. | 你可以走了,Warren小姐. |
[42:25] | The Seabornes aren’t pressing charges? | Seabornes家不起诉我了? |
[42:27] | Not after I mentioned the weekly visits | 在我提出让儿童机构每周都去拜访他们后, |
[42:28] | by child services, no, they’re not. | 他们就不起诉了. |
[42:31] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢你. |
[42:32] | There’s no need, ma’am. | 没关系,小姐. |
[42:33] | You take care. | 自己小心. |
[42:39] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢你,ryan. |
[42:40] | You wanted to help Bethany, | 你也是想帮Bethany, |
[42:43] | and you did more than you know. | 你付出了更多. |
[43:00] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢你,老板. |
[43:01] | You did the right thing, Wolfe. | 你做对了, wolfe. |
[43:04] | Still, I feel bad for that kid. | 我还是担心那个孩子. |
[43:07] | Such an uncaring family. | 在这么一个缺少关爱的家庭. |
[43:09] | It’s more common then we’d like to admit, though, isn’t it? | 我们也无能为了,不是嘛? |
[43:14] | Bright and early, H? | 明早见, h? |
[43:15] | Bright and early, Wolfe. | 明早见, wolfe. |
[43:19] | Bright… | 明早… |
[43:22] | and early. | 见. |