时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Happy anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Coleman. | 结婚周年快乐,Coleman先生,Coleman夫人 |
[00:31] | Thank you, Enrique. | 谢谢你,Enrique |
[00:33] | Here you go. | 拿着 您真是好人 |
[00:35] | Honey, uh, | 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | you mind driving? I’ve got some phone calls to run. | 你开车好吗?我要回几个电话 |
[00:38] | Oh, sure. | 哦,没问题 |
[00:47] | See you next time. | 下次见 |
[00:49] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有愉快的一天 嗨 哇 |
[00:59] | Hey! Who are you? | – 你是谁? – 闭嘴,赶快开车 |
[01:00] | Shut up and drive! | 快点 |
[01:01] | Come on. | 快开车,开车 |
[01:09] | Someone call the police! | 快报警啊 |
[01:36] | Massive injuries, Alexx. | 变体鳞伤啊,Alexx |
[01:37] | Was she thrown from the car? | 她是从车里被扔出来的吗? |
[01:39] | Down onto the rocks. | 摔到了石头上 |
[01:43] | Paramedics brought her up here to work on her. | 医护人员把她从下面弄了上来 |
[01:46] | I see six major bone breaks. | 我已经发现了她身上有六处骨折 |
[01:49] | I guess the carjacker didn’t give her time to buckle up. | 我猜这劫匪没有给她系安全带 |
[01:52] | Is that a gunshot wound to the head? | 她头上那是个枪伤吗? |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:56] | No wonder they crashed. | 毫无疑问他们撞的很严重 |
[01:58] | How ’bout the husband? | 她丈夫怎么样了? |
[01:59] | Paramedics said he’s busted up but lucid. | 医护人员说他也受伤了,不过不严重 |
[02:02] | And Homicide? | 重案组的人呢? |
[02:03] | At the restaurant. | 在酒店 |
[02:07] | Excuse me. | 打挠一下 |
[02:12] | Mr. Coleman. | Coleman先生 |
[02:14] | Please don’t say it. | 请别说这是真的 |
[02:17] | Mr. Coleman, I’m sorry. | Coleman先生,对不起 |
[02:18] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[02:20] | Oh, God. | 这是我们的结婚纪念日,我, |
[02:21] | It was our anniversary. I, uh… I took off work to celebrate. | 呃,特地抽出时间来庆祝的 |
[02:25] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:27] | Is there anything you can tell me | 趁着事情刚发生不久, |
[02:29] | about the man who did this while it’s still fresh? | 你可以告诉我关于那个人的事情吗? |
[02:31] | He, uh… | 他,嗯,当我们正要开车离开的时候,他上了车 |
[02:33] | he got in the car as we… as we drove away. | |
[02:35] | He asked for my wallet. | 他开始向我要钱包,然后在途中他用枪打了我, 最后我晕过去了我,嗯,之后的我就再也记不起来了 好的,听着,嗯,我不想让你那么忧虑 |
[02:37] | Somewhere along the way, he, uh, | |
[02:39] | he hit me with his gun. I blacked out- I, um… | |
[02:43] | I can’t remember anything. | |
[02:45] | Okay. | |
[02:46] | Listen, um… | |
[02:47] | I don’t want you to worry about it, | |
[02:48] | all right, | |
[02:49] | Mr. Coleman, | Coleman先生,因为我会帮你回忆起一切的 |
[02:51] | because I… | |
[02:53] | I’ll be your memory. | |
[03:01] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 11- Addiction | |
[03:08] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[03:12] | Synchro: Zenakyss, Chekdatas & Roger222 | |
[03:16] | Correction: Chekdatas | |
[03:30] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | |
[03:50] | I’m not a religious man, | 我没有任何宗教信仰,但是当我躺在那里的时候, |
[03:52] | but when I was laying there, I heard God’s voice saying my name over and over… | 却一次又一次地听到上帝在叫我的名字 |
[03:57] | Mr. Coleman, | Coleman先生 |
[03:58] | I’d like to take you back to the carjacking, if I could. | 我们言归正传 |
[04:01] | We need to make a sketch of this man. | 我需要你帮我们勾画出那个人样子 |
[04:04] | He wore a ski mask. | 他戴着滑雪面罩 |
[04:06] | Anything else? | 还有什么其他的? |
[04:07] | He might’ve been Hispanic. | 他讲话有点象是带西班牙口音 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:11] | What exactly happened? | 你能具体一点描述一下当时的情况吗? |
[04:13] | He said to drive… | 他说要去比斯坎湾 |
[04:15] | to Biscayne. | |
[04:21] | When we reached the bridge, he told us to pull over. | 当我们开到桥上的时候,他叫我们靠边停车, |
[04:24] | Kay swerved the car sharp, and he hit me with his gun. | Kay却突然急转弯,然后他用枪打了我 |
[04:31] | Like I said,I can’t remember anything. | 就象我跟你说过的,我能记得的就是这些了 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | Hey, Ryan, | 嘿,Ryan |
[04:42] | didn’t the report say the carjacker demanded Mr. Coleman’s wallet? | 报告有提起那个劫匪抢Coleman先生的钱包吗? |
[04:45] | Yeah. Why? | 有啊,怎么了? |
[04:46] | It never left the car. | 钱包一直都在车上 |
[04:49] | It’s full of cash. | 而且里面还有很多现金 |
[04:56] | Kay Coleman’s purse is here, too. | Kay Coleman的手提包也在 |
[04:59] | One 20. | 20块的现金一张 |
[05:02] | A lighter. | 打火机一个 |
[05:03] | V ial. | 还有一小瓶的液体 |
[05:05] | Some kind of liquid. | |
[05:06] | Is it a drug? | 是药吗? |
[05:07] | I can’t tell. Label’s torn off. | 不清楚,瓶子标签被撕毁了,我拿去化验一下 |
[05:09] | I’ll have the vial processed. | |
[05:11] | There should be some spatter from Kay’s head shot. | Kay被暴头后应该留下些痕迹的 |
[05:14] | The window and the dash are coming up clean. | 但是车窗和地毡都很干净 |
[05:39] | Where’s that tar from? | 那柏油是从哪里来的呢? |
[05:40] | Oil spills. | 是原油泄露 |
[05:41] | The tide brings it in. | 涨潮的时候被冲到这里的 |
[05:43] | Tide didn’t bring that in. | 那个不会因为涨潮被冲到岸上 |
[05:45] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[05:47] | A blood pool. | 那血迹 |
[05:48] | There’s spatter next to it. | 旁边是血溅开的痕迹,快速散开的, |
[05:50] | High-velocity. It’s consistent with a gunshot. | 一定是枪击造成的 |
[05:59] | So Mrs. Coleman was shot outside the car. | 那就是说Coleman夫人,是在车外被枪击的 |
[06:03] | After the wreck. | 被摔出车之后 |
[06:04] | You know, on Patrol, we used to call that “hinky”. | 你知道,在做巡警的时候我们叫这个”疑点” |
[06:06] | You know what, Ryan? CSI still does. | 你知道吗,Ryan? CSI也这么叫 |
[06:11] | Guy forces a couple on a ride, | 一个人强迫一对夫妻驾车 |
[06:13] | crashes the car, kills the woman and leaves the money. | 然后撞毁汽车 杀掉妻子,一分钱都没有抢 |
[06:16] | That does not sound | 这不像我们听说的那些劫匪做的事情 |
[06:17] | like any carjacking that I have ever heard of. | |
[06:19] | Join the club. | 我也这么认为,谢谢 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | |
[06:23] | Eric? | |
[06:25] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[06:26] | We’re gonna do the sodium rhodizonate test on you. | 你是否介意我们做一下BA测试 |
[06:28] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:29] | It means we want to process your hand for GSR. | 也就是我们想要给你的手做一次GSR测试 |
[06:32] | Okay, I guess. | 好的 |
[06:36] | What’s GSR? | 什么是GSR? |
[06:37] | It’s gunshot residue. | 是测试枪击残留物的 |
[06:45] | It’s negative. | 呈阴性 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:47] | I’d like to stay in touch with you as the investigation proceeds. | 我希望能和你保持联系以便协助我们继续调查 |
[06:50] | Are you telling me not to leave town? | 你的意思是不让我离开这城市吗? |
[06:52] | I guess I am, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[06:56] | After the hospital… | 我去过医院之后 |
[06:59] | I’ll be at the company: | 会在公司 |
[07:00] | Coleman Shutters. | Coleman百叶窗公司 |
[07:03] | Coleman Shutters. Is that a family business? | Coleman百叶窗公司,是家族企业吗? |
[07:05] | With my brothers. Storm shutters | 和我兄弟们一起做的,风暴百叶窗公司 |
[07:08] | got a better chance of reaching me there than at home. | 在公司找到我的可能比在家找到我的可能要大 |
[07:09] | Okay. I’d appreciate that. | 好的,十分感谢 |
[07:12] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[07:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[07:20] | Man’s wife is killed, | 妻子被杀,他却要在同一天返回公司上班? |
[07:22] | and he goes back to work the same day? | |
[07:29] | I’m Alexx Woods, | 我叫Alexx Woods |
[07:31] | Medical Examiner. | 药物检测员 |
[07:33] | And this is Chris Tate. 17. | 这是Chris Tate,17岁 |
[07:37] | Senior at Saint Simon High School. | 圣西蒙高中的学生 |
[07:40] | Great soccer player. | 优秀的足球运动员 |
[07:41] | Even better student. | 也是个优秀的学生 |
[07:43] | Got an early acceptance to Harvard. | 已经得到了哈佛大学的入学邀请信 |
[07:46] | Would’ve started next fall. | 本来在秋天就能入学 |
[07:48] | Oh, God, I can’t look. | 哦,天哪,我看不下去了 |
[07:49] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我也希望我不用看 |
[07:50] | He was in a crosswalk in broad daylight, | 他在白天的时候过马路 |
[07:54] | but the driver was too drunk to see him. | 但是司机喝了很多酒,根本没注意到他 |
[07:57] | He never had a chance. | 当场死亡 |
[08:07] | Did they catch who did it? | 他们抓到肇事者了吗? |
[08:09] | Driver came to a stop 50 yards away. | 肇事司机在50码外停车, |
[08:11] | Smashed into a newspaper stand. | 因为他撞到了一个自动售报机上 |
[08:14] | Walked away. | 人却跑了 |
[08:16] | Drunk drivers bend. | 酒后驾车的人都这样 |
[08:18] | They don’t break. | 这种事随时都在发生 |
[08:19] | I host these visits from alcohol | 我会让你们这些参加戒酒疗程的人参观这个, |
[08:22] | treatment programs for a reason. | 只为一个原因 |
[08:25] | Remember Chris. | 记住Chris |
[08:27] | And thank you for taking the first step. | 谢谢你们,你们已经迈出了坚实的第一步 |
[08:39] | Dr. Woods, you have a minute? | Woods医生,能占用你一点时间吗? |
[08:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[08:42] | Derek Roddison. | |
[08:44] | Derek Roddison, come on down. | Derek Roddison,下来 |
[08:49] | I noticed a lot of bodies in the corridor. | 我注意到走廊里有很多尸体 |
[08:51] | I’m thinking maybe you’re short on haulers, could use some help. | 我想也许是因为你们缺少能帮忙的搬运人员 |
[08:54] | You asking for a job? | 你想找工作吗? |
[08:55] | I was a corpsman in the Navy. I know the territory. | 我以前是海军的医护兵,我知道这些事应该怎么做 |
[08:58] | County Rescue’s a better bet. | 营救组织可能更适合你 |
[09:00] | Maybe, but the thing is, uh… | 也许是 但是事实上 |
[09:03] | seeing this boy, Chris, it… | 当我看着这孩子 – Chris |
[09:06] | it affected me. | 我真的被触动了 |
[09:07] | Haul bodies, stay sober, huh? | 搬运尸体,保持清醒,呃? |
[09:11] | Sorry, Derek. | 对不起,Derek |
[09:12] | The ME’s office can’t be your personal rehab. | 药物化验部门不可能是你个人戒酒的课堂 |
[09:14] | Oh, I understand that, but, uh, | 哦,我了解,没关系的,但是你们的确需要搬运工 |
[09:16] | it wouldn’t hurt, and you do need a hauler. | |
[09:24] | One week, till we get caught up. Then we re-evaluate. | 那就先做一星期,等到眼前工作结束以后再来评定你 |
[09:28] | Great. Where do I start? | 太好了,我该从哪里开始? |
[09:30] | Human Resources. | 人事部,去照相,然后领取通行证 |
[09:31] | Get printed. Get a pass. | |
[09:43] | Another banger. | 又送来一个 |
[09:45] | Dumped just off Calle Ocho. | 被扔在Calle Ocho |
[09:50] | 16 years old. | 16岁 |
[09:53] | Ready to step into the process? | 准备好检查了吗? |
[09:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 |
[10:18] | So, am I done? | 我这样算是完成任务了吗? |
[10:20] | No. Now you help me. | 没有 你来帮我一把 |
[10:49] | You have now processed a decedent. | 现在你已经结束了对死者的检查 |
[10:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:54] | I think so. Yeah. | 还好,是的 |
[10:57] | Did you send Foster on break? | 你让Foster休假了吗? |
[10:59] | You have a problem, Glenn? | 有什么问题吗,Glenn? |
[11:00] | Uh… bus wreck. | 嗯,巴士车祸 |
[11:03] | Promised the company a post before close of business | 我们对巴士公司许诺会在下班前给他们通知 |
[11:05] | and the bus driver is still in his uniform, so… | 可那巴士司机还在穿着工作制服, |
[11:08] | yeah, I do. | 所以,我是有些麻烦 |
[11:10] | Derek’s picking up Foster’s slack. | Derek代替了Foster的工作 |
[11:13] | Standing there isn’t really going to help me, Derek? | 你就站在那里不打算帮忙吗,Derek? |
[11:15] | On it, sir. | 这就来,先生 |
[11:18] | No one passed him by me. | 他在这里工作没人征求我的意见 |
[11:20] | Just did, Glenn. | 刚征求完,Glenn |
[11:22] | Let me know what you think. | 任务完成之后告诉我你的意见 |
[11:41] | Blood and hair on the rearview mirror. | 后视镜上有血迹和毛发 |
[11:57] | Morgan | Morgan Coleman’s head wound wasn’t from a gun butt. |
[12:00] | It was from the crash. | Coleman头部的伤不是被枪柄砸的,是撞伤 |
[12:10] | Why would he say he was hit with a gun? | 那他为什么说他被枪砸伤呢? |
[12:12] | Well, he could say he was in shock. | 是啊,但他可以说他当时受到了惊吓 |
[12:14] | Or that he imagined the carjacking, | 或者他只是凭空捏造被打劫的场景,我觉得他在撒谎 |
[12:18] | but I say he’s lying. | |
[12:19] | There’s one way to find out. | 有办法找到真相的 |
[12:22] | If there was a third person in the backseat | 如果有第三人坐在汽车的后座, |
[12:24] | when it went down the embankment, | 当汽车冲向河堤的时候 |
[12:26] | there’d be evidence. | 一定会有证据证明这人的存在的 |
[12:28] | Locard’s theory in action. | 这是Locard的定理 |
[12:30] | Only prints we got from the backseat were partials. | 我们现在得到的后座的线索都很片面 |
[12:34] | This indention indicates someone’s head | 这个凹痕说明当汽车冲下路面的时候 |
[12:36] | hit the back of this when the car went off the road. | 有人的头部撞击过这里 |
[12:42] | So if the shooter hit his head here… | 所以如果这枪手的头部撞击到这里 |
[12:48] | then his face would’ve hit here. | 那么他的脸应该撞击的是这位置 |
[12:50] | If the car was moving forward, | 如果汽车是向前行驶,这人的面部应该会留下划痕 |
[12:52] | it would cause a cheese-grater effect on his face… | |
[12:57] | …leaving DNA on the grill. | 并在这网格上留下他的DNA |
[13:03] | Felon named Victor Tinoco. | 嫌犯名字叫Victor |
[13:05] | Specialty is carjacking. | Tinoco,主要从事汽车劫持 |
[13:08] | Zebras do not change their stripes. | Hmm,还真是恶习不改啊 |
[13:26] | Clear. | 没人 |
[13:28] | Clear. | 没人 |
[13:34] | Calleigh. | |
[13:40] | Victor Tinoco, carjacker. | Victor Tinoco,汽车劫匪 |
[13:42] | Well, Victor is having a very tough day. | 哦,Victor真是度过了难熬的一天 |
[13:50] | We got two glasses here. | 这里有两个杯子,也就是说Victor很信任他的客人 |
[13:52] | It says to me that Victor trusted his guest, and he was probably going for some ice. | 然后他可能去拿冰块 |
[13:59] | Projectile entered the occipital and exited the parietal. | 子弹从枕骨射入穿过了顶骨 |
[14:16] | Looks like a nine-mil. | 看起来像是一把9-MIL规格的枪 |
[14:19] | It’s coated in some sort of oil. | 上面还涂了一些油脂 |
[14:21] | I’m going to take it to trace. | 我要把这拿回去化验 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:23] | Check his hands for GSR, will you? | 给他的手做一个GSR测试(测试枪击残留物)好吗? |
[14:31] | Well, well, well. | 哦… |
[14:36] | It never fails. A to-do list. | 又有发现,一个”任务”表 |
[14:42] | You get anything on the hands? | 你有什么新发现吗? |
[14:46] | There’s no GSR. | 没有GSR |
[14:48] | But his hands are filthy. | 但是他的手很脏 |
[14:51] | Looks like there’s tar | 右手的外侧这里有一些看起来类似柏油的东西 |
[14:52] | on the outside of the right hand. It’s probably from the embankment. | 可能是在河堤那里沾到的 |
[15:04] | But if he had washed the GSR off his hands, | 但是如果他要洗去他手上的GSR, |
[15:07] | he also would’ve washed off the tar stain. | 那他一定也会洗掉柏油的 |
[15:08] | So Victor here received instructions, | 所以Victor只是接到了任务 |
[15:12] | but did not kill the lady. | 但是他没有杀女死者 |
[15:14] | It can’t be a coincidence | 这不该只是巧合他被杀的方式 |
[15:15] | he was shot just like Kay Coleman, execution-style. | 和Kay Coleman的很相似 |
[15:19] | But Morgan Coleman was in with a homicide detective, | 但是Morgan |
[15:21] | giving his statement. | Coleman却在车里几乎安然无恙 |
[15:22] | Yes, but Mr. Morgan Coleman is not off the hook yet. | 是的,但是Morgan Coleman先生当时也没有逃出险境 |
[15:27] | The paper has a watermark. | 这张纸上有水印 |
[15:29] | What’s it say? | 写着什么? |
[15:30] | It says “Coleman Shutters. “ | “Coleman百叶窗公司” |
[15:45] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:47] | These are typed directions | 这纸上打印着你和你太太今天吃午餐的地点 |
[15:49] | on where to find you and your wife at lunch today. | |
[15:51] | Typed on your company stationery, | 是用的你公司的信纸 |
[15:53] | found at Victor Tinoco’s house. | 这是在Victor Tinoco的家发现的 |
[15:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[15:56] | Mr. Tinoco received instructions to kill your wife, | Tinoco先生接到指示要杀掉你的太太 |
[16:01] | and they were drafted on Coleman stationery. | 而且在Coleman公司的信纸上策划整件事 |
[16:05] | You-you think… | 你们认为是Morgan指使他杀死Kay吗?我兄弟? |
[16:07] | you think Morgan | |
[16:08] | put him up to killing Kay? | |
[16:09] | My brother? | |
[16:11] | Yes, we do. | 是的,看这个 |
[16:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[16:14] | It’s a warrant for every laser printer | 这是搜查证,我们要检查你们公司所有的激光打印机 |
[16:16] | here at Coleman Shutters. | |
[16:18] | What for? | 为什么? |
[16:19] | Determine which one printed up the murder instructions. | 为了鉴定是哪一台打印机打印了这死亡指示 |
[16:22] | Freddy, I tell you to keep an eye on Morgan, | Freddy,我告诉你让你好好看着Morgan, |
[16:24] | you let the cops in? | 你就让警察近来骚扰他吗? |
[16:27] | This is our brother, Sal. | 这是我们的兄弟Sal |
[16:28] | My brother’s in mourning. | 我兄弟现在很悲痛 |
[16:38] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[16:39] | I understand that there is a lawsuit against the company | 我知道贵公司现在 |
[16:42] | for the manufacture of faulty equipment. | 正在接受一些对你们伪劣商品的指控 |
[16:45] | That’s a nuisance suit. | 是有这小麻烦 |
[16:46] | The decapitating of a customer | 你们客户的头几乎被切掉这不只是小麻烦吧? |
[16:48] | is hardly a nuisance. | |
[16:50] | We researched the company’s background. | 我们调查了你们公司的背景 |
[16:53] | This incident happened three months ago. | 这件事发生在三个月以前 |
[16:59] | A lawsuit of this size could bankrupt this company, | 这起诉讼可以让整间公司都破产,是吗? |
[17:03] | couldn’t it? | |
[17:04] | That was an installation error. | 那是安装错误造成的 |
[17:06] | We don’t install our blinds. We just manufacture them. | 我们不负责安装,我们只负责生产 |
[17:08] | But there is a chance that the State won’t see it your way. | 但是可能州政府不这么认为 |
[17:12] | And by killing your insured wife, | 而且如果你杀死你的妻子 |
[17:14] | you could pull yourself out of the red. | 你就能使自己的公司在某种程度上摆脱赤字 |
[17:17] | Look into that case all you want. | 我明白你们的意思了,我没有杀害我的妻子 |
[17:18] | I didn’t kill my wife. | |
[17:19] | That’s precisely what we’re doing. | 我们会找出是谁干的 |
[17:21] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[17:22] | Lowlifes that crawl in and out of the golden triangle | 有些卑鄙的人因为无法破案就开始准备嫁祸于无辜, |
[17:24] | are a dime a dozen. You go after our family, you got a headline crime. | 你们跟踪和栽赃我的家人你们就能上报纸的头条 |
[17:27] | Sal, where were you at lunch today? | Sal,你今天午餐时间在哪里? |
[17:30] | I was in my office on a one-hour conference call | 我在我的办公室和一些巴哈马的客户, |
[17:33] | with buyers in the Bahamas. | 开了一小时的电话会议 |
[17:34] | Check with my secretary. Check the phone records. | 你可以去问我的秘书,也可以去查电话记录 |
[17:36] | That’s what I’m going to do, | 我会去查的 |
[17:38] | right after I take your printers. | 不过要等把你们的打印机都拿回去调查之后再说 |
[17:52] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[17:53] | We’re going to need that printer. | 我们需要调查那些打印机 |
[17:55] | You’re going to have to wait. Morgan needs this document. | 你得等一下 Morgan需要这些文件 |
[17:58] | Okay. A warrant trumps your boss. | 好吧 可是你老板的命令也不能阻止搜查令的执行 |
[18:02] | Be a rock star and wait. | 别那么着急,就等一会吧你,好吗? |
[18:04] | Okay? | |
[18:09] | You know what. | 行了 |
[18:10] | I’m going to take the printer ’cause Morgan can wait. | 我要开始搬这些打印机了 |
[18:13] | This is a murder investigation. | 因为Morgan不会着急要这些文件的, 我们在调查的是一起谋杀案 |
[18:15] | Sad as it is, life goes on. | 很不幸啊,世事难料啊 嗨 嗨 |
[18:39] | Have you got the bullet from Mrs. Coleman? | 你取出Coleman夫人体内的子弹了吗? |
[18:41] | I was expecting Foster or Craig to bring it up. | 我还在等Frost或是Craig给我们送过来呢 |
[18:43] | Oh. I hired a new guy. | 哦,我请了一个新帮手 |
[18:45] | Too new to be part of the chain. | 可能因为刚来他还没有适应这里的工作 |
[18:47] | Oh, yeah, Glenn’s been telling people | Glenn正在四处跟人说 |
[18:48] | that he’s one of your visitors from rehab. | 他是受你邀请来此参观的曾酒后驾驶的人之一 |
[18:51] | Kid’s qualified. | 这年轻人有资格做的而且很有热情 |
[18:53] | Motivated. | |
[18:54] | I thought your rule was no strays allowed at job. | 我还以为你不会允许”问题青年”做这职业呢 |
[18:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊,我也知道 |
[18:59] | But if this Derek thinks twice before he drinks and drives this weekend, | 但是如果Derek在这周末能在酒后驾驶前再三考虑 |
[19:03] | I’ll have one less teenager on my table. | 我的验尸台上就会少一个年轻的受害者 |
[19:06] | Bullet for you, Miss Firearms. | 给你子弹,小姐 |
[19:13] | It’s a six right. | 这也有六条凹槽 |
[19:22] | Meaning? | 有什么意义? |
[19:23] | Same lands and grooves pattern as the bullet | 这子弹同杀死Victor |
[19:25] | that killed Victor Tinoco. | Tinoco的子弹规格完全相同 |
[19:26] | You think the same gun killed them both? | 你认为他们两人是被同一把枪杀害的吗? |
[19:29] | I won’t know until I compare them under the scope. | 我得在显微镜下观察过才会得出结论 |
[19:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | So each printer is unique? | 是不是每台打印机都会有不同的打印结果 |
[19:40] | Yeah, each has its own signature. | 是的,都不相同 |
[19:43] | A laser beam runs across a photoconductor drum. | 激光光束直射到硒鼓 |
[19:46] | The material on the drum releases a charge | 硒鼓上的材料会在爆光的时候释放一些电荷 |
[19:48] | when exposed to light, selectively removing the charge in certain areas. | 并有选择的把这些电荷移动到相应的区域 |
[19:53] | It’s called development. | 真是高科技啊,我有一部相机也很先进 |
[19:54] | I do have a camera. | |
[19:56] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[19:58] | Now… | 现在… |
[20:00] | each printer’s drum moves at a slightly | 每部打印机都会以很细微的不同的速度运行 |
[20:02] | different speed. | |
[20:04] | That speed affects the characters’ boldness, | 这速度影响了打印字体的粗细 |
[20:06] | creating minor imperfections. | 还造成了一些细微的瑕疵 |
[20:09] | Look at the left side of the murder instructions. | 看这张死亡任务单 |
[20:12] | The print’s lighter. | 看它左边,文字相对来说有些淡 |
[20:13] | Means the drum’s crooked. | 就是说打印这张纸的打印机硒鼓有些弯了 |
[20:27] | That would be just like this one. | 应该是和这张用的相同的打印机 |
[20:29] | So, who’s the lucky owner? | 那这打印机是谁的? |
[20:32] | The middle brother | 他们家老二 |
[20:34] | Freddy. | |
[20:35] | Anybody could have used my printer. | 任何人都可能用过我的打印机 |
[20:37] | Seven other printers in the office, Freddy, | 除了你的打印机公司还有另外的七台, |
[20:39] | so why yours? | 为什么用你的呢? |
[20:40] | Maybe someone’s trying to frame me. | 也许有人想栽赃嫁祸 |
[20:41] | You seem to be getting the short end of the stick quite a lot. | 你好像每次在公司分成的时候 都很分到很少的红利 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么? |
[20:45] | It’s all in your company profile. | 这些在你们公司都有记录 |
[20:47] | Your father made Morgan president | 你父亲任命Morgan为公司经理,并给了他50%的股份 |
[20:50] | and 50% owner. | |
[20:52] | Sal heads sales and owns a quarter, | Sal主管销售他还占25%的股份, |
[20:54] | and you run manufacturing and own only ten percent. | 你是负责生产却只有区区10%的股份 |
[21:01] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[21:02] | So your brothers have a bigger percentage | 你的兄弟们占有这公司绝大部分的股权, |
[21:04] | in the company, and they get to regulate your salary. | 而他们也可以随意的控制你的收入 |
[21:07] | It’s not like that. | 不是你说的那,我们兄弟都很重视我们的家庭的 |
[21:08] | Family’s everything to us. | |
[21:10] | Well, you have one less family member to worry about, don’t you? | 如果是这样的话, 你家里就只有一个人不被你重视,是吗? |
[21:13] | I did not kill my brother’s wife. | 我没有杀死我兄弟的妻子 |
[21:15] | Then why do you seem so guilty, Freddy? | 那么你为什么看上去很心虚呢,Freddy? |
[21:25] | I think I’m going to take the Fifth. | 实话告诉你,我就会得到20%的股份了 |
[21:27] | And I’m not surprised. | 我不觉得奇怪 |
[21:31] | Alexx? | |
[21:34] | Horatio says something’s wrong with this picture. | Horatio说有点问题 |
[21:36] | We just can’t figure out what it is. | 我们只是无法分析出这究竟是什么 |
[21:38] | Could have something to do with the drugs in that vial | 再化验一下她皮包里的那个小瓶装的药吧 |
[21:39] | from her purse. | |
[21:41] | Tox sent me a copy of their report. | Tox给了我一份他们的化验结果 |
[21:47] | It was fertility drugs? | 是帮助怀孕的药吗? 是的 |
[21:49] | So I did a water test on her upper thighs. | 我对她的大腿上部做了一个液体化验 |
[21:51] | Consistent with over a year’s worth | 化验结果表明她已经接受皮下注射 |
[21:53] | of subcutaneous injections. | 超过了一年的时间 |
[22:01] | So she was trying to get pregnant. | 也就是说她正在试着怀孕 |
[22:03] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[22:04] | This woman was wearing a diaphragm. | 这女人居然还带着避孕环 |
[22:07] | What, you mean… you… | 什么?你是说… |
[22:08] | I do. | 是的,我亲手取出来的 |
[22:09] | Took it out myself. | |
[22:10] | Birth control and fertility shots. | 一边避孕,一边又打催孕针,这说不通啊 |
[22:12] | That doesn’t make sense. | |
[22:13] | Why do both? | 为什么两样都做呢? |
[22:15] | Only thing I can think, she was trying to get pregnant | 我只能想到一种解释就是她试着和一个男人怀孕 |
[22:17] | with one man while making sure she didn’t with another. | 同时要确定和另一个男人之间不留后患 |
[22:21] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:22] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[22:27] | What are we looking for? | 我们这是要找什么? |
[22:28] | Evidence of Kay Coleman’s affair. | 一些关于Kay Coleman的隐私 |
[22:30] | Hotel charges, restaurant receipts. | 酒店帐单,餐厅收据 |
[22:33] | Credit cards first. | 先查信用卡 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:36] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[22:38] | Online gambling sites. | 在线赌博网站 |
[22:40] | Five-card stud, 21, | 梭哈,21点,Black |
[22:42] | Jack blackjack. | |
[22:44] | Gotta be $20,000 in debt here. Card’s maxed. | 怎么也得有20000块的帐没付 |
[22:46] | Expensive hobby. | 这信用卡是限额最大的,真是个奢侈的爱好啊 |
[22:47] | An expensive habit. Check her bank statements, please. | 是够奢侈的,请查一下她的银行明细 |
[22:54] | That’s a big change in her account balance. | 她的帐户里的金额变化很大啊 |
[22:56] | Hundred-thousand dollars | 在6个月的时间里帐户金额从一百万到40多块 |
[22:57] | to 44 bucks in six months. | |
[22:58] | Look at all those withdrawals, made out to “Cash. “ | 你们看这几次提款记录全都是提现金 |
[23:00] | Big amounts: 7,000, 8,000. | 数额都很大,7000,8000块 |
[23:02] | But below the $10,000 it flags the feds. | 但是低于10000块的都会被记录的 |
[23:06] | Who’s she been paying? | 她是向谁支付这些钱呢? |
[23:07] | Bookies, illegal casinos. | 地下赌场的庄家,还有那些非法赌博公司 |
[23:08] | Wait a second. Stop there. | 等一下,停一下 |
[23:11] | $15,000 deposit. | 存入15000块 |
[23:13] | From her… job maybe? | 可能是她的工资吧? |
[23:15] | No, she doesn’t work. | 不,她没工作 |
[23:16] | There’s a second deposit as well, two months earlier. | 这还有一次存钱记录比这次早两个月, |
[23:18] | Who issued that check, Tyler? | 那支票是谁开的,Tyler? |
[23:21] | Burlington Reproductive. | 柏林顿授孕辅助中心 |
[23:23] | Why were they paying her? | 他们为什么给她付钱? |
[23:25] | Gentlemen, she was selling her eggs for cash. | 先生们,她卖自己的卵子 |
[23:27] | For gambling money. | 筹集赌资 |
[23:28] | Kay Coleman was not trying to get pregnant. She’s a degenerate gambler. | Kay Coleman根本没有尝试着去怀孕, 她已是个烂赌鬼了,这让嫌疑犯的范围又扩大了 |
[23:32] | That widens our pool of suspects | 在线赌场,高利贷? |
[23:34] | online casinos, loan sharks? | |
[23:36] | She’s not worth anything to them dead though, is she? | 不过她死了那些人也得不多什么好处的,不是吗? |
[23:38] | So who would benefit from her death? | 那么谁会因为她的死而受益呢? |
[23:39] | Somebody inside that family. | 他们家族内部的人 |
[23:47] | Okay, so we have the victim’s background, | 好的,我们了解了受害者的背景, |
[23:51] | and now her possessions, which are… | 现在又知道了她的癖好,也就是… |
[23:54] | Here’s a lighter, but no cigarettes. | 这里有个打火机 但是没有香烟 |
[23:59] | Okay, that’s weird. | 嗯,是挺奇怪 |
[24:00] | No cigarettes; of course not, because her entire income | 没有香烟,当然不会有香烟 |
[24:05] | comes from the fertility clinic which monitors smoking, | 因为她所有的收入都是从那个辅助授孕的诊所得到的 而这类诊所又严禁她吸烟 |
[24:08] | so the lighter was probably not hers. | 所以也许这打火机不是她的 |
[24:11] | It’s gold-plated. | 这还是镀金的,也许她是准备去卖掉它的 |
[24:13] | Maybe she was going to sell it. | |
[24:14] | Yeah. Is there an engraving on it? | 是不是上面刻了什么东西? |
[24:18] | “W.C.” | |
[24:24] | “W.C.” Here you go. | “W.C.”,有线索了 Warner |
[24:27] | Warner Coleman, patriarch of the family, founder of the business, now deceased. | Coleman这个家族的长辈,公司的创始人 已经去世 |
[24:32] | Maybe he left the lighter to one of his son. | 也许他把这打火机留给了他其中的一个儿子 |
[24:34] | Yes. Nice going. Which one? | 有道理,可是是留给了哪一个儿子呢? |
[24:38] | Well, if it’s been used, there are probably epithelials in the striker. | 嗯,如果有人用过的话 那么在打火机上会留下一些皮肤纤维 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:50] | Let’s get it to DNA. | 拿去化验DNA |
[24:53] | Yeah, it’s my old man’s lighter. So what? | 是的,这是我老爸的打火机,怎么? |
[24:55] | Your sister-in-law had it, | 我们在你弟妹那里发现了它 |
[24:57] | and it has DNA on it that belonged to a close male relative of Morgan. | 而它上面的DNA是属于一个Morgan的近亲的 |
[25:02] | You’re not getting DNA from me. | 你不是又要化验我的DNA吧? |
[25:03] | Oh, yes, I am, Sal. | 哦,我是要这么做,Sal |
[25:06] | Open your mouth. | 请张开嘴 |
[25:11] | There you go. | 给你,你要的DNA |
[25:12] | There’s your DNA. | |
[25:14] | No. | 不 |
[25:14] | Freddy, just do it so we can get out of here. | Freddy,快点给他,我们得快点离开这地方 |
[25:16] | It’s me. It’s my lighter, okay? | 是我的,那打火机是我的,好了吧? |
[25:18] | What? | 什么? |
[25:20] | Kay and me, we used to get together, talk. | Kay和我曾经常在一起,闲聊 |
[25:23] | – Alone? – Yes. | 是的 |
[25:24] | With our brother’s wife? | 你和我们兄弟的妻子单独在一起? |
[25:25] | She was in a jam. | 她当时遇到些麻烦 |
[25:26] | So you helped her with her gambling debts, Freddy. | 所以你帮她还那些赌债,Freddy |
[25:28] | Gambling? | 赌博? |
[25:29] | Yes. We found canceled checks from Freddy’s personal account made out to Kay. | 是的 我们在Freddy的私人帐户找到一些被注销的支票 |
[25:33] | Isn’t that right, Freddy? | 都应该是转给Kay的,是吗,Freddy? 给你 |
[25:41] | Thanks, Freddy. | 谢谢你Freddy |
[25:42] | You’re saving my life. | 你真是我的救星 |
[25:44] | How ’bout you blow some of that my way? | 对着我吹口烟怎么样? |
[25:50] | You’re a prince. | 你真是我的王子 |
[25:57] | Where’d you get the money, Freddy? | 你哪里来的那些钱? |
[25:59] | – Yeah, where’d you get money? – Shut up, Sal. | 是啊,你哪里来的那些钱? 你闭嘴,Sal |
[26:00] | May not have got paid much, all right, | 我可能挣的钱不多 |
[26:02] | but I got a right to spend my money on what I see fit. | 但是 我有权决定把我自己的钱花在我认为合适的地方 |
[26:06] | This is why Dad never gave you the company. | 这就是爸爸为什么不把公司交给你的原因 |
[26:08] | But you had found your way around that, didn’t you, Freddy? | 但是你找到了让你公饱私囊的办法,是吗,Freddy? |
[26:10] | That’s what Morgan told me. | Morgan是这么跟我说的 |
[26:12] | All right, we have a warrant for all shutters manufactured, | 这样吧,我们有一张搜查证, 搜查范围是百叶窗的生产厂 |
[26:15] | including those involved in the Carson lawsuit. | 包括那些被牵扯到Carson诉讼的厂家 |
[26:17] | We don’t have them. They’re all sold. | 那些不是我们公司的,它们都被转让了 |
[26:19] | Then we need a list of all the customers that had them installed. | 那我们就需要一个客户名单 要求列出所有由你们安装的客户的名字 |
[26:22] | You’re supposed to be getting Kay’s killer. | 你们的工作是要找出谁是杀害Kay的凶手 |
[26:24] | That is exactly what I’m doing. | 我正在查 |
[26:54] | Hey, Foster, | 嗨,Froster, |
[26:55] | who processed the multiple stab wound case from Liberty City? | 谁负责运送的那个独立城的多处被刺的人的案子 |
[26:58] | New guy. | 那个新人 |
[26:59] | Derek? | |
[27:02] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[27:03] | Said he was taking a quick break out back. | 他说他去后面休息一会儿 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[27:10] | Hey, Calleigh, Alexx. | 嗨,Calleigh,我是Alex |
[27:12] | You have time to conduct an internal investigation for me? | 你有没有时间帮我做一个内部调查? |
[27:16] | And please don’t say, “I told you so. “ | 别告诉别人是我让你这么做的 |
[27:22] | So what you think, Derek? | 嗨,怎么样,Derek? |
[27:24] | That no one would notice? | 你是不是以为没有人注意到啊? |
[27:26] | Notice what? | 注意到什么? |
[27:27] | Don’t play me. | 别耍我了 |
[27:28] | Lester Franks. | |
[27:29] | The stabbing victim I just processed? | 那个我负责搬运的被刺的受害者吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah, the guy who had a flask on him when he got here. | 他被运到这里的时候身上有个小酒壶的 |
[27:34] | It’s not in his property. | 但是现在不在证物里 |
[27:35] | I didn’t take it. | 我没拿啊 |
[27:36] | Body was yours. | 但是那尸体是你负责的 |
[27:38] | You signed it, weighed it, tagged it. | 由你签收,你称重,你挂的标签,你想什么呢? |
[27:40] | What’d you think? We wouldn’t notice? | 你觉得我们发现不了吗? |
[27:43] | Can’t even look at me. | 不敢看我了吗? |
[27:47] | You got anything to say? | 有什么想说的? |
[27:49] | Does this go on any kind of record? | 这种行为会被记录在案吗? |
[27:53] | If I get corroboration, | 如果被我找到证据, |
[27:55] | let’s just say there won’t be any more county jobs in your future. | 你的未来就不仅仅是没有这份工作这么简单了 |
[27:59] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 不想被惩罚就不要做坏事 |
[28:05] | You’re investigating the missing flask for Alexx, right? | 你是不是在帮Alexx调查那个丢失的小酒壶,是吗? |
[28:08] | I’m on my way to the ME Office now. | 我准备要去医药化验部门的办公室 |
[28:10] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[28:12] | You found it? | 你找到了? |
[28:13] | In the men’s locker room behind some weights. | 在男更衣室,被一些东西挡住了 |
[28:15] | And you just happened to see it back there, Foster? | 你是碰巧看见这东西在那里的吗,Froster? |
[28:17] | Man, I thought you’d thank me. | 天哪,我还以为你会谢我呢 |
[28:18] | I’m very thankful | 非常感谢 |
[28:19] | Burns, may I have the small box? | Burns,给我一个小盒子好吗? |
[28:23] | So if I find your fingerprints on it, | 如果我在这上面发现了你的指纹, |
[28:25] | it’s only because you found it? | 只是因为你找到了它吗? |
[28:26] | Guy tries to help you, and this is how I’m treated? | 我是帮你做事,你就这么对我吗? |
[28:28] | Man, that’s the problem with you CSIs. | 跟你们CSIS打交道,真的是问题多多啊, |
[28:30] | Don’t trust anybody. | 你们谁都不信 |
[28:32] | I’ll trust. Then I’ll verify. | 我会信的,不过还要核实一下 |
[29:01] | – Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[29:03] | Hear you got a print. | 听说你搜集到了指纹 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I had to clean it up a little. | 是的 |
[29:06] | So far, there’s nothing on AFIS. | 不公还得先整理对比一下, 到目前为止还没有在AFIS上找到对应的指纹 |
[29:08] | Why not start with our employee database? | 为什么不从工作人员着手调查? |
[29:10] | I told you it was an internal investigation. | 我跟你说了是内部调查 |
[29:13] | It’s running through employees now. | 现在就开始核对员工的指纹 |
[29:24] | “Employed by the Medical Examiner. “ | 药物检测部门工作人员 |
[29:27] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[29:33] | Doc, if you found my prints… | 医生,如果你们发现我的指纹… |
[29:35] | I did. | 我找到了 |
[29:36] | I expected to. | 和预期的一样 |
[29:39] | But you, Glenn? | 但是你,Glenn? |
[29:44] | Foster, give us a minute. | Foster,让我们单独谈谈 |
[29:49] | Stealing from the dead? | 偷死人的东西? |
[29:50] | That might be a new low even for you, Glenn. | 你可真是让人高估了啊,Glenn |
[29:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么呢 |
[29:56] | The flask… you took off a stab victim. | 那小酒壶,你从一个被刺死的人那里拿的 |
[29:59] | A doctor, and you didn’t even wear gloves. | 作为一个法医你居然连手套都不知道带 |
[30:05] | I’ve been up for two days straight running posts. | 我已经连续忙了两天贴那些标签 |
[30:08] | So I took a drink. Big deal. | 拿个酒壶,有什么大不了,得了吧, |
[30:09] | Come on, the guy’s not going to miss it. | 这家伙又不会挂念这玩意 |
[30:11] | “He’s not going to miss it”? | 他不会挂念这玩意? |
[30:13] | Glenn, we are the deceased’s last line of protection | Glenn,这些死者入土之前 |
[30:15] | before they are put in the ground. | 我们是最后的能保护他们的人 |
[30:18] | Okay, I screwed up. | 好吧,是我的错,我承认 |
[30:20] | I admit it. | |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[30:21] | I won’t do it again. Okay? | 我不会再这么做了,行了吧? |
[30:24] | We done? | 完事了吗? |
[30:25] | No. You go to the Chief Medical Examiner and make this official, | 没完呢 |
[30:29] | and you get some help. | 你去药物检测部的头儿那里去正式接受调查, 看有没有什么能帮你的 |
[30:32] | Or…? | 或者呢? |
[30:34] | You or me. | 你去还是我去? |
[30:36] | Either way, this is going up the chain. | 谁去都行,公事公办 |
[30:46] | According to the company literature, | 根据该公司的文件 |
[30:49] | Coleman uses a 2024 aluminum alloy | Coleman公司用了一种2024铝合金 |
[30:51] | for its storm shutters, | 来生产他们的暴风系列百叶窗 |
[30:55] | which the state says | 州政府表示这产品有足够的强度来抵挡飓风 |
[30:56] | has a sufficient yield capacity for hurricane winds. | |
[31:02] | Green confirms the presence of copper. | 环境保护组织的人也确认其中含有应有的铜金属, |
[31:06] | Means we’ve got the right grade of aluminum. | 意思就是说我们检测的是合格的铝 |
[31:10] | Okay, uh… nothing. | 好的,呃…没有反应,反应时间应该是多长? |
[31:13] | What’s reaction time supposed to be? | |
[31:14] | Immediate. | 应该立即反应 |
[31:16] | Looks like it’s coming up clear. | 结果好像很明显了 |
[31:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:20] | Clear indicates an 1100 aluminum, | 很明显,这是1100铝合金,这种强度小于2024型 |
[31:23] | which is weaker. Weaker means cheaper. | 也就是说价格要低一些 |
[31:26] | So the Colemans are selling inferior shutters. | 所以说Coleman公司出售的是劣质的百叶窗, |
[31:28] | That’s fraud. | 这是诈骗顾客 |
[31:29] | Customer was decapitated. | 客户的头几乎被切掉 |
[31:34] | That’s more than fraud. | 所以这已经不仅仅是诈骗了 |
[31:39] | How long have you been subbing in cheap materials on the shutters? | 你用这种便宜的材料 做你们百叶窗原料的替代品有多长时间了? |
[31:46] | Just one batch six months ago. | 只有一批在六个月前的货用这原料 |
[31:52] | She was into this guy for-for, uh… 60, | 她欠了一个人大约6万块,我给了她5万 |
[31:54] | so I gave her 50, | |
[31:57] | and she got ten from some experiment. | 她自己搞定另外的1万块,好象是帮助做什么实验 |
[31:59] | An experiment? | 实验? |
[32:00] | Ten? | 1万块? |
[32:01] | 15, Freddy, for selling her eggs. | 是1万5,Freddy,卖她的卵子赚来的,她耍你呢 |
[32:04] | She was playing you. | |
[32:05] | And if I were to | 如果我再对近期的一些百叶窗做调查的话, |
[32:07] | look at some more recent shutters, what would I find? | 我会有什么发现呢? |
[32:13] | She needed another 50,000… | 她当时又要5万块,然后又要5万 |
[32:16] | and then 50 more. | |
[32:17] | She was addicted to gambling, | 她那时已经沉迷于赌博,而你当时沉迷于Kay,是吗? |
[32:19] | and you were addicted to Kay, right? | |
[32:22] | I never slept with her. | 我从来没和他上过床 |
[32:23] | And she never won at blackjack either, | 她也从没赢过21点 |
[32:24] | so you were both on the hook, right, Freddy? | 你们俩都属于身陷诱惑的人,是吗,Freddy? |
[32:28] | Willful negligence, manslaughter. | 过失杀人 |
[32:32] | You’re lucky we don’t get you for murder. | 你很幸运,我们没有起诉你谋杀 |
[32:34] | He’s right, Freddy. | 他说的对,Freddy |
[32:36] | This is your opportunity to help yourself, Freddy, | 这是你帮你自己的机会,Freddy, |
[32:38] | but you got to meet me halfway. | 但是你必须向我妥协 |
[32:47] | Kay said one of the secretaries found out about her | Kay告诉我说有一个秘书发现了她卖卵子的事 |
[32:50] | selling her eggs, threatened to tell Morgan. | 她被Morgan知道 |
[32:53] | But he-he-he’d… he’d never hurt Kay. | 但是他…根本就不会伤害Kay |
[32:56] | What was the secretary’s name, Freddy? | 那秘书叫什么名字,Freddy? |
[32:59] | Julie. | |
[33:01] | I knew Morgan would freak out. | 我知道Morgan知道的话一定会抓狂的, |
[33:04] | I never told him. | 我从没告诉过他 |
[33:06] | I never told anyone. | 我谁都没有告诉过 |
[33:08] | I checked Sal’s alibi. | 我查过了Sal的证词 |
[33:10] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[33:12] | You initiated a conference call Sal was on that afternoon? | 你是不是在事发当天下午 Sal接通了一个电话会议? |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:17] | On your cell phone? | 用你的手机吗? |
[33:20] | If you’re trying to say something, why don’t you say it? | 如果你想说什么的话为什么要拐弯抹角的? |
[33:22] | Roaming charges already have. | 电话漫游的费用已经说明了一切了 |
[33:26] | See, your phone… | 你看,Coleman夫妇被劫持那一时间你的电话漫游显示 |
[33:27] | roamed to a cell tower near the restaurant where the Colemans were carjacked, | 你在那家饭店附近的一个单元房里 |
[33:30] | then to one by the bridge where Kay was killed, | 然后你又去了一座桥附近,Kay就是在那里被杀 |
[33:34] | and finally back to the office. | 最后,你回到了办公室 |
[33:38] | Sal took my phone for the conference call. | Sal拿了我的电话说是要开电话会议 |
[33:41] | He said he needed it in the field. | 他说他要在外面开这会 |
[33:43] | Can you back that up? | 你没有做什么备份和记录吗? |
[33:47] | No. | 没有 |
[33:48] | Then we both have a problem, don’t we? | 那我们就有麻烦了,是吗? |
[33:58] | Derek. | |
[33:59] | I was clearing out my locker. | 我正在清理我的衣柜,两分钟后就消失 |
[34:00] | I’ll be off the property in two minutes. | |
[34:01] | You knew it was Dr. Monroe all along, didn’t you? | 你知道是Monroe医生做的,是吗? |
[34:05] | I suspected. | 我怀疑过他,吃一堑长一智 |
[34:07] | Takes one to know one. | |
[34:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[34:09] | That’s not my style. | 我不做这种事 |
[34:12] | Job’s still yours, if you want it. | 你还可以继续做这工作,如果你愿意的话 |
[34:15] | I think I’ll try Rescue. | 我想去试试做营救工作,也许那更适合我 |
[34:16] | It’s probably a better fit. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:20] | You gave me a job. | 你给我提供了一份工作,不用给我道歉 |
[34:22] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | |
[34:26] | You’re not gonna do something stupid. | 你不会做什么傻事吧? |
[34:28] | Don’t worry about me. | 放心吧 |
[34:50] | Hey, Calleigh. | 嗨,Calleigh |
[34:51] | Hey. | 嗨,我听说关于Kay |
[34:52] | I heard we ran into a roadblock with the Kay Coleman murder. | Coleman的案件, 我们遇到了些麻烦 |
[34:55] | Cell phone was at the crime scene, | 手机是在犯罪现场,但是不知道是谁拿着它 |
[34:57] | but can’t prove who was holding it. | |
[34:58] | Secretary’s blaming Sal. | 秘书在抱怨Sal |
[35:00] | Oh, the hothead brother. | 哦,那鲁莽的兄弟 |
[35:02] | Yeah, it raises reasonable doubt for both of them. | 是啊,没有充分的理由怀疑他们两个 |
[35:05] | So they’re both off the hook. | 也就是说他们暂时脱身了 |
[35:06] | That is why I have turned my attention to the second crime scene. | 这就是我为什么把我的注意力转向了第二犯罪现场 |
[35:09] | I’ve confirmed that the gun that was used to kill Kay Coleman | 我已经确认杀死Kay Coleman的枪 |
[35:12] | was the same one used to kill Victor Tinoco. | 与杀死Victor Tinoco的枪是同一把 |
[35:26] | But we don’t have the gun, | 但是我们没找到这枪啊,所以不能就此下结论啊 |
[35:27] | so we can’t put it in anyone’s hand. | |
[35:28] | Well, maybe we can. | 也许我们可以的,子弹上沾有一些物质, |
[35:30] | There’s a substance on this bullet. I took a sample. | 我取样化验过 |
[35:33] | Naphthenic mineral oil. | 是环烃矿物油 |
[35:35] | It’s from the freezer. | 这是冰箱上的东西 |
[35:36] | Pipes use a combination of this oil and Freon, | 那些管子用这种物质和氟立昂的混合物来减少压力 |
[35:39] | and they keep it under pressure. | |
[35:40] | If you hit it with a bullet, pressure’s released. | 如果你用子弹射这物质,压力就会减少 |
[35:56] | So, there’s a chance some oil got on the shooter. | 所以说有可能会有一些这油脂溅在开枪的人身上 |
[35:58] | There’s a chance. | 有可能会,你就需要找到他或者她的衣服 |
[35:59] | You’re gonna need his clothes or hers. | |
[36:11] | Here’s my clothes. | 这是我的衣服 |
[36:13] | You got them dry-cleaned? | 你干洗过吗? |
[36:14] | Sue me. I’m hygienic. | 去告我吧,说我有洁癖 |
[36:17] | Is this everything you wore? | 你就穿这些吗? |
[36:18] | What, you want my underwear, too? | 怎么,你还要我的内衣裤吗? |
[36:20] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. | 是的,我需要 |
[36:51] | “I’m not a religious man… “ | 我没有任何宗教信仰… |
[36:54] | I’m not a religious man, | 我没有任何宗教信仰 |
[36:55] | but when I was… | 但是当我在那里躺在那里的时候… |
[36:56] | “… When I was lying there, I heard God’s voice… “ | 却一次又一次地听到了上帝… |
[36:59] | When I was I laying there, I heard God’s voice | 但是当我躺在那里的时候 |
[37:03] | saying my name over and over again. | 却一次又一次地听到上帝在叫我的名字 |
[37:05] | “Over and over again. “ | 一次又一次 |
[37:15] | You recommend Sal’s dry cleaners? | 你有没有联系Sal的干洗店? |
[37:17] | Yeah, for the prosecution. | 是的,为诉讼做准备 |
[37:18] | I found oil residue on Sal’s shirt, | 我在Sal的衬衣上找到了油脂溅到的痕迹 |
[37:20] | and mass spec identified it as a compound used in refrigerator freezer coils. | 大量化验结果证明这些衬衣上的油脂 就是由于冰箱螺旋管中的混合物 |
[37:24] | All righty. So, where does that leave us then? | 好的,那接下来还有什么要做的? |
[37:26] | Well, so far, I’ve had a look at everything on the table. | 到目前为止,我已经化验了桌上所有的东西 |
[37:30] | We can put him to one crime scene, | 我们只有证据说明,他在其中一个案发现场出现过, |
[37:31] | but not the other. | 没有证据证明另一个 |
[37:34] | What about Sal’s tie? | 他的领带化验了吗? |
[37:37] | Yeah. Nothing. | 是的,没什么发现 |
[37:40] | What about inside Sal’s tie? | 领带的里面呢? |
[37:54] | Horatio, I don’t know… I don’t know, uh, what to say. | 我不知道… 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:57] | Not to worry. | 没关系 |
[37:58] | That’s Sal’s job now. Sal. | 现在是时候跟Sal聊聊了 |
[38:11] | So, you cracked the case, huh? | 你们是不是破不了案了啊? |
[38:12] | Find out who presses my shirts? | 有没有发现是谁熨过我的衬衣? |
[38:14] | We also found out, Sal, that you murdered your own hit man. | 我们还发现,Sal,你谋杀了你雇佣的杀手 |
[38:18] | Substance on the bullet matches what we found on your shirt. | 子弹上发现的物质 和我们在你衬衣上发现的物质吻合 |
[38:29] | I mean, what’s the use of a hit man that can’t finish the job, right? | 我的意思是,如果杀手不完成任务 那留着他有什么用呢,是吗? |
[38:32] | So, that brings us to Kay. | 所以,我们再来说说Kay |
[38:34] | Striations, Sal. | 条痕,Sal |
[38:36] | Same gun. | 同一把枪 |
[38:40] | Roaming charges put me there, right, right, right. | 电话漫游的明细把我弄到那里去了 好,好,好 |
[38:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:45] | That secretary was there, not me. | 那秘书在那里,不是我 |
[38:47] | You were there, Sal. | 你在那里,Sal |
[38:50] | Buy it in bulk, okay. | 大批的买进,好的 |
[38:52] | You wanted to make sure Victor got the job done | 你想确定Victor是否完成任务,也就是杀掉Kay |
[38:55] | kill Kay, leave Morgan unharmed. | 然后留下没有受伤的Morgan |
[38:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:13] | What the hell’s my tie prove? | 我的领带又能证明什么? |
[39:15] | Sal, on this tie | Sal,在你的领带上有Morgan的血迹 |
[39:18] | is Morgan’s blood, | |
[39:19] | which proves you knelt over him after you shot Kay. | 这证明你在杀死Kay之后曾跪在他身边 |
[39:34] | Morgan? Morgan? | |
[39:36] | Morgan. | |
[39:38] | Morgan? | |
[39:51] | She was selling my brother’s future children. | 她在卖我兄弟未来的孩子们 |
[39:55] | Coleman children. | 那是Coleman家族的继承人 |
[39:57] | So, she deserved to die for it? | 所以她就应该死吗? |
[40:01] | Yeah, she did. | 是的,她罪有应得 |
[40:03] | Well, Sal, | 好吧,Sal,现在你该得到你应得的了 |
[40:04] | now you’re going to get what you deserve. | |
[40:26] | Lieutenant. | 警官 |
[40:28] | Mr. Coleman. | Coleman先生,坐吧 |
[40:29] | Sit down. | |
[40:41] | I’m sorry | 我们给你带来这么多麻烦,真是对不起 |
[40:42] | for the trouble we caused you. | |
[40:49] | I didn’t even know my own family. | 我过去居然一点都不了解我的家庭 |
[40:52] | Well, Mr. Coleman, | Coleman先生 |
[40:55] | addicts fool people, | 那些恶习会愚弄人们,但是人们更多是被自己愚弄 |
[40:58] | but mostly, they fool themselves. | |
[41:04] | I, um… | 我… |
[41:05] | I posted bail for Freddy. | 我保释了Freddy |
[41:09] | Sal’s dead to me. | Sal对我已经麻木不仁了 |
[41:14] | My father left us the company so | 我父亲留下这公司给我们, |
[41:18] | we all would stay close. | 就是为了让我们能融洽相处 嗯 |
[41:23] | You know, even the best of families | 你知道,再完美的家庭都有本难念的经 |
[41:25] | have bad apples. | |
[41:30] | And the rest of us pay. | 我们这些就更不用说了 |
[41:34] | That we do. | 是啊 |
[41:39] | What do we got, Foster? | 什么案子,Froster? |
[41:40] | Another drunk driver. | 又是酒后驾车,迎面相撞 |
[41:41] | Head-on collision. | |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:45] | Developed calves. | 发育很好的孩子,也许还是网球队的 |
[41:47] | Probably tennis team. | |
[41:49] | PD catch the driver? | 警察抓到肇事司机了吗? |
[41:50] | Didn’t have to. | 不用了 |
[41:51] | Driver was at the scene. | 就在现场,被甩出去30英尺远 |
[41:53] | Got thrown 30 feet. | |
[41:55] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[41:57] | Doc, I think it’s someone you know. | 医生,我想你认识这人 |
[42:00] | Driver had an ME pass on the rearview. | 他的车上有药物化验部门的通行证 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[42:17] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[42:29] | I’m Alexx Woods, Medical Examiner. | 我是Alexx Woods 药物检测员 |
[42:33] | You’re here because you’re looking for a reason not to drink. | 你们来这里的目的是为了明白为什么不能酒后驾车 |
[42:38] | And I’ve got one for you. | 我现在给你们一个原因 |
[42:42] | Meet Dr. Glenn Monroe. | 这是Glenn Monroe医生 |
[42:47] | He got his medical degree at Florida U. | 他在佛罗里达大学获取了医学的学位 |
[42:50] | He had three kids and two ex-wives | 他有三个孩子,两个前妻 |
[42:54] | and a mother… | 还有一个母亲 |
[42:56] | who depended on him. | 他们都需要他 |
[43:01] | He chose to drink and drive. | 但是他选择了酒后驾车 |
[43:06] | So, you remember Glenn Monroe. | 所以你们要记住Glenn Monroe |
[43:10] | And deal with your problem | 然后在你们成为我的工作之前 |
[43:12] | before you make it mine. | 把你们的问题和他联系在一起考虑考虑 |