时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | No, no, | 不,不,请不要 |
[00:25] | Please | |
[00:33] | No | 不,不 |
[00:36] | No | |
[00:40] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝呀 |
[00:43] | So, did he jump… | 那么,他是跳下来的还是跌下来的呢,艾丽克斯 |
[00:45] | or fall, Alexx? | |
[00:47] | We got a woman across the street | 街对面有个女人出来时正好看到了 |
[00:48] | who saw it from her front walk. | |
[00:50] | He may have dropped from the third floor. But she wasn’t sure. | 他可能是从3楼跌下来的,她不能肯定 |
[00:53] | Apparently, she’s nearsighted and didn’t have her contacts in. | 因为她视力不好,但是没戴眼镜 |
[00:56] | Get an I.D.? | 找到身份证明了吗 |
[00:58] | Name is Michael Johnson. | 迈克尔.杰克逊 |
[01:00] | You think it’s suicide? | 你认为是自杀吗 |
[01:02] | If it was… | 如果是的话,这个公文包就不应该在这, |
[01:03] | this briefcase didn’t come along. There’s no damage on it. Alexx? | 一点毁损也没有,艾丽克斯 |
[01:07] | In high falls, the tibias are often | 从高处坠落,胫骨通常从脚底处就会受伤 |
[01:09] | driven through the soles of the feet. | |
[01:10] | His legs are intact. | 但是他的腿是好好的,脑部受伤也很小 |
[01:12] | Minimal trauma to the head. | |
[01:14] | And wouldn’t the head sustain the most | 不是应该脑部承担坠落的大部分伤害吗 |
[01:15] | amount of trauma in a fall? | |
[01:17] | Horatio, this guy’s head should be smashed to pieces. | 霍雷肖,这个人的头部应该碎成块才对 |
[01:20] | Looks like his shoulders and back | 看上去倒像是肩和背部承受了大部分的伤害 |
[01:22] | took the major trauma. | |
[01:23] | So, what are you saying? | 那么,你的意思是 |
[01:24] | This man didn’t fall. | 这个人不是坠下的是有人坠落在他身上 |
[01:26] | Someone fell on him. | |
[01:29] | All right, so where’s the guy who crushed him? | 好吧,那坠在他身上的人去哪了呢 |
[01:31] | You don’t fall three stories, | 你不会从3楼坠下后就起身走开的 |
[01:32] | get up and run away. | |
[01:34] | You do… | 你会的,如果有事要隐瞒的话 |
[01:36] | if you’ve got something to hide. | 主演: |
[01:45] | CSI: Miami – Season 3 Episode 10- After The Fall | 大卫 科如索 |
[01:48] | S | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:48] | Su | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:48] | Sub | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:48] | Subb | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:49] | Subbe | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:49] | Subbed | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:49] | Subbed b | 艾米莉 普罗克特 |
[01:49] | Subbed by | 艾米莉 普罗克特 亚当 罗得里格 肯地 亚历山大 索菲亚 米洛斯 乔纳森 多歌 |
[01:52] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[01:55] | Synchro: Zenakyss & Chekdatas | |
[01:59] | Corrections: Chekdatas | |
[02:13] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 |
[02:24] | Condo manager didn’t recognize our victim’s name. | 大厦管理员不认识死者 |
[02:26] | Michael Johnson is not a resident. | 迈克尔.杰克逊不是这的住户 |
[02:29] | Okay, but she says the jumper was from the third floor. | 好的,但是她说人是从3楼跳下的 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:34] | Or second. | 或者2楼 |
[02:35] | Yes, and we know she’s got bad eyes. | 是的,我们知道她视力不好 |
[02:38] | Let me know if you need anything. | 如果需要什么请告诉我 |
[02:39] | Thank you. Alexx, what else? | 谢谢你 艾丽克斯,还有什么 |
[02:41] | Look at this, Horatio. | 看看这个,霍雷肖 |
[02:43] | Behind his right ear. | 他右耳后面,看到了吗 |
[02:44] | See it? | |
[02:45] | Looks like some kind of paint. | 看上去像是某种涂料 |
[02:47] | So, maybe the jumper transferred it to the victim. | 也许是坠落的人传到死者身上的 |
[02:56] | So then we’re going to start up there. | 那我们就从上面开始调查 |
[02:59] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢你,艾丽克斯 |
[03:02] | The tenant in 318 recently | 318的租户最近在漆阳台的栏杆 |
[03:04] | painted their balcony railing. | |
[03:05] | He didn’t. I did. | 他没有,是我 |
[03:07] | Guy complained for a week straight. | 那个人抱怨了一个星期了,说带盐的空气使漆剥落 |
[03:09] | Said the salt air made it peel. | |
[03:10] | Well, if we’ve got the same paint as | 如果漆是和死者身上一样的我们就知道起跳点了 |
[03:12] | on our victim, we’ve got a jump point. | |
[03:14] | Or a crime scene. | 或者说是犯罪现场 |
[03:16] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字 |
[03:17] | Edward Mathis He’s a new tenant nice guy | 爱德华.马西斯 |
[03:20] | He’s a little obsessive. | 他是一个新的租户,很和气的一个人, 有一点点强迫症 |
[03:21] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 马西斯先生 |
[03:22] | Mr. Mathis? | 嗯哼 |
[03:24] | Officer Delko, this is Lieutenant Caine. | 德口警官,这是考尼副队长迈阿密Dade犯罪现场调查室 |
[03:25] | Miami-Dade Crime Lab. | |
[03:27] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[03:27] | Mr. Mathis, it appears that somebody was either pushed | 马西斯先生,看来有人从你的阳台上 |
[03:30] | or leapt from your balcony. | 被推了下去或是掉了下去 |
[03:31] | You’re kidding? | 不是 |
[03:32] | No. | |
[03:34] | Here, come in. | 好吧,进来吧 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | Paint’s still tacky. | 漆还没干,可以找到证据了 |
[03:42] | Looks like we’ve got evidence of activity. | |
[03:44] | Looks like he fell from here. | 看上去他是从这掉下去的 |
[03:48] | Can I see your arms and | 可以看看你的手臂和鞋底吗 |
[03:50] | the bottom of your shoes, please? | |
[03:52] | Wait a second. You don’t think I pushed the guy? | 等等,你不会认为是我推的吧 |
[03:53] | Could I see them, please? | 可以看看吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | |
[04:03] | We good? | 可以了吗 |
[04:04] | You live here by yourself? | 你一个人住这 |
[04:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:05] | Anything missing? | 丢了什么吗 |
[04:06] | Uh, I don’t think so. Place looks exactly like I left it. | 没丢什么,家里和我离开时一样 |
[04:09] | I noticed that somebody’s broken into your desk here. | 我注意到有人弄破了你的桌子 |
[04:13] | Son of a… | 等等,狗娘养的 |
[04:15] | It was right here. | 就在这的 |
[04:16] | What’s missing? | 丢了什么 |
[04:17] | My ring, my grandmother’s ring. | 我的戒指,我祖母的戒指 |
[04:19] | It was a family heirloom, one of a kind, you know. | 这是我家的传家宝,大概值10万块钱 |
[04:21] | Worth almost | |
[04:23] | 100 grand. | |
[04:25] | We’ll do everything we can to get it back, Mr. Mathis. | 我们会尽力帮你把东西找回来的,马西斯先生 |
[04:28] | My mom’s gonna freak. | 我妈妈又要胡思乱想了,还有我的未婚妻 |
[04:31] | And my fiancee… | |
[04:32] | I can’t believe I left the sliding door unlocked. | 不敢相信我没锁拉门 |
[04:35] | Look, it’s normal. It’s the altitude. | 听着,这是正常的,这是高度问题 |
[04:36] | It makes people feel safe. | 高度会让人们感到安全 |
[04:38] | They think burglars can’t reach them. | 他们以为盗贼不会爬上来的 |
[04:39] | Yeah, well, how did the guy get up here? | 是的,那个人是怎么上来的呢 |
[04:44] | I don’t think he came up. | 我认为他不是爬上来的,他是降下来的 |
[04:47] | I think he came down. | |
[04:59] | Sir? | 先生,请从角落处离开 |
[05:00] | Step away from the edge, please. | |
[05:09] | Turn around, and put your hands in the air. | 转过来,举起手 |
[05:12] | Sir?! | 先生 |
[05:15] | Sir, hold it right there! There’s nowhere to go! | 先生,站在那,你没地方逃了 |
[05:18] | Put your hands in the air. Turn around slowly, right now. | 举起手,慢慢转过身,立刻 |
[05:21] | Do it! | 快照做 |
[05:22] | They’re up. | 举起来了 |
[05:23] | See ’em? | 看到了 |
[05:24] | I see ’em. | 我看到了 |
[05:25] | They’re up. | 举起来了 |
[05:26] | Walk towards me slowly, right now. | 慢慢走向我,立刻 |
[05:28] | I was just up checking out the view. | 我只是上来看看风景 |
[05:29] | Let’s go. That wall. Right now. | 走到墙那,快 |
[05:33] | Up against that wall. Let me see those hands. | 靠着墙,让我看到你的手,立刻 |
[05:35] | Right now. | |
[05:38] | It’s my side. | 我身体侧面疼 |
[05:43] | That was a mistake. | 那样做是错误的,你明白吗,错误的 |
[05:44] | You understand me? That was a mistake. | |
[05:46] | Get off me! H.! | 放开我 |
[05:49] | Hook him up. | H(霍雷肖) 抓住他,抓住他 |
[05:51] | Got something in his pocket, Eric. | 他口袋里有东西,艾瑞克 |
[05:53] | That’s a carabiner. | 是个竖钩 |
[06:00] | Guns, knives, needles? | 还有枪,刀,针什么的吗 保持沉默,是吗 |
[06:10] | What’s this? This yours? | 这是什么,你的 |
[06:14] | Eric, bring him over here. | 艾瑞克,把他带过来 |
[06:19] | Somebody used this to rappel down to the third floor | 有人是用这个降到3楼阳台上的.我想知道是谁 |
[06:22] | balcony. I want to know who it is. | |
[06:30] | I don’t know. I was just smoking some weed, man. | 我不知道,我只是来吸大麻的,伙计 |
[06:33] | Okay, how do you explain your possession of this? | 那你怎么解释你有这个 |
[06:35] | I found it. | 找到的 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I find that hard to believe. | 我也发现这很难让人相信 |
[06:38] | What about the weed? You find that, too? | 那大麻呢,也是你捡的 |
[06:39] | What about it? Weed’s a misdemeanor, anyway. | 那又如何,无论如何吸大麻也只是轻罪 |
[06:43] | So why don’t you just write me a ticket, cut me loose, huh? | 你们干脆给我个罚单,放了我算了 |
[06:45] | We’re going to charge this man for | 我们会告你非法藏大麻罪,这只是刚开始,带他走 |
[06:47] | possession, and that’s just for starters. | |
[06:49] | Take him. | |
[06:58] | This is the guy from the sidewalk? | 这就是人行道上的人 |
[06:59] | Yeah. He’s Michael Johnson. | 是的 他是迈克尔.杰克逊 |
[07:02] | Wife identified him just a few minutes ago. | 他妻子几分钟前刚认了尸 |
[07:04] | Anything besides the paint? | 除了漆还发现了什么 |
[07:06] | Significant spinal compression. | 脊椎严重粉碎,他现在比活着时矮了3英寸 |
[07:08] | He’s three inches shorter now than when he was alive. | |
[07:12] | Is this a laceration? | 这是割伤吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, | 是的,伤口是垂直向下的,自上而下 |
[07:14] | wound angle’s straight down. | |
[07:16] | Came from above. | |
[07:18] | It looks like the jumper cut him with something curved. | 看上去是坠落的人用什么曲形的东西割的 |
[07:24] | Good news is, | 好消息是你知道凶器的形状了 |
[07:25] | you have its shape. | |
[07:27] | I’ll know when I see it. | 当我看到时就知道了 |
[07:31] | So, this guy came in with the ring? | 这就是带着戒指进来的人 |
[07:33] | You had to park in the front? | 你必须把车停在前面吗,我告诉过你停在小路边的 |
[07:35] | I told you to come around the alley. | |
[07:36] | The alley was blocked. | 那条小路被封锁了 |
[07:38] | Could you put your badges away? I have clients. | 能把你们的警徽先放起来吗,我有顾客 |
[07:41] | Uh, no, we can’t. | 哦,不行,我们不能 |
[07:42] | Where’s the suspect? | 嫌疑犯在哪 |
[07:44] | Security’s holding him over here. | 保安把他关在那,请快一点 |
[07:46] | Please make this brief. | |
[08:02] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[08:04] | I see you found your ring. | 看来你已经找到戒指了 |
[08:05] | Man, am I glad to see you. You have to | 伙计,很高兴见到你,你得告诉这些人戒指是我的 |
[08:07] | tell these people that ring is mine. | |
[08:08] | Oh, you lied in a murder investigation. | 哦,你在谋杀调查中撒了谎,我什么也不会做的 |
[08:10] | I don’t have to do anything. | |
[08:12] | Oh, come on. The ring is mine. I can sell | 哦,快点,戒指是我的,我可以卖给拍卖所只要我愿意 |
[08:14] | it to an auction house if I want to. | |
[08:16] | That’s an old one, Edward. | 这手段很旧了,爱德华 |
[08:17] | Claim something’s stolen. Collect the insurance. | 报失,骗保险,再卖出去 |
[08:19] | Go out and sell it. Make twice the cash. It’s called fraud. | 赚2笔钱,这是诈骗 |
[08:24] | All right, fine, guilty. | 好吧,好吧,好吧,有罪,我道歉,那怎么样, |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. So what is that? A fine? Two days in jail? What? | 罚款,在监狱关2天,还有什么 |
[08:30] | Depends on how involved you are. | 这得看你涉案有多深了 |
[08:32] | What was inside the broken file cabinet? | 那破损的文件柜里到底有什么 |
[08:35] | I told you, nothing. | 我告诉过你,没什么 |
[08:36] | Why would a thief break into your house and not take anything? | 为什么一个贼进了你的屋却什么也不拿 |
[08:41] | He was after something else. | 他一定还有别的事,是什么 |
[08:43] | What is it? | |
[08:44] | I guess you’ll have to find the thief and ask him. | 我猜你们会抓住那个贼问他本人的 |
[08:46] | All right. You can come with us until we do. | 好吧,你可以跟我们在一起直到结束 |
[08:51] | Hey, you. Got a minute? | 嗨,你,有时间吗 |
[08:53] | Always. | 一直都有 |
[08:54] | Got wind of a case over in civil you need to know about | 从一件民事案那听到点风声,你应该会知道,冬.拉姆齐 |
[08:57] | Doug Ramsey? | |
[08:58] | I arrested him this morning. | 我今天早晨刚抓了他 |
[08:59] | On a rooftop, right. | 在一个楼顶,对吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah. So, the story is travelling. | 是的,怎么都传开了 |
[09:02] | He’s filing a lawsuit, Horatio, against you and the department. | 他起诉了你和部门袭击,滥用武力 |
[09:05] | Assault, excessive use of force. | |
[09:07] | Excessive use of force? The man tried to take my head off. | 滥用武力,那个家伙想杀了我 |
[09:10] | Well, his lawyer claims he has a shoulder injury. | 他的律师说他肩膀有伤,医生证实了 |
[09:13] | Doctor backs it up. | |
[09:14] | I don’t care what his attorney says. | 我不管他的律师怎么说 |
[09:16] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[09:17] | Look, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:19] | I’m just suggesting you lay low for awhile, | 我只是想建议你有所准备,看看事情怎么处理 |
[09:22] | see how this plays out. I can’t do that. | 我不会那们做的 |
[09:25] | Horatio, | 霍雷肖,警察行为暴力是很严重 |
[09:26] | police brutality is serious business. | |
[09:28] | And so is murder. | 谋杀也是 |
[09:35] | Eric Delko been in? | 艾瑞克.德口来了吗 |
[09:36] | He’s… | 他在工作 |
[09:38] | working. | |
[09:39] | Well, I need to interview him on this | 我要找他,关于冬.拉姆齐的案子,指控你滥用武力 |
[09:41] | Doug Ramsey matter. Police brutality charge against you… What, are you waiting by the phone, Rick? | 你一直等在电话边吗,瑞克 |
[09:45] | Delko’s an eyewitness. I got questions. | 德口是目击证人,我有问题问他 |
[09:48] | Fair enough, but make it quick. | 很合理,但是请快点 |
[09:50] | Eric | 艾瑞克有真正的工作要做 |
[09:51] | has a real job. | |
[09:55] | We’ll see if you do. | 如果你做了,我们会知道的 |
[10:02] | Started on the winch yet? | 开始查绞盘了吗 |
[10:03] | Actually, I need to clarify casing. | 实际上,我要说明的是实验室规章指明我要清洗这些, |
[10:06] | The lab request indicates I need to swab this for epithelials | 看看有没有上皮细胞 |
[10:09] | Okay, well, you can start with the cable. | 你可以从绳索开始 |
[10:13] | There’s gotta be about 20 feet of line wound up in here. | 卷在这的大概有20英尺长 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m guessing that our suspect didn’t use gloves. | 那我猜我们的嫌疑犯没有戴手套 |
[10:25] | You gonna get Horatio to sign my overtime slip? | 你得去让霍雷肖签我的加班表 |
[10:27] | Done. | 成交 |
[10:29] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我得走了,有个会已经迟了 |
[10:36] | …and Lieutenant Caine went to investigate the roof. | 考尼副队长去查楼顶 |
[10:39] | What time was that? | 那时是什么时间 |
[10:41] | Approximately 0800. | 大概8点 |
[10:43] | Okay, when did you get on the roof? | 那你什么时候到的楼顶 |
[10:45] | Approximately five to ten minutes after. | 大约5到10分钟后 |
[10:48] | Which was it? Was it five or ten? | 到底是哪个,5还是10,记住你是宣过誓的 |
[10:51] | Remember, you’re under oath here. | |
[10:55] | Ten. | |
[10:56] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:59] | I saw Lieutenant Caine restraining a suspect | 我看到考尼副队长制住了一个疑犯, |
[11:02] | that I now know to be Doug Ramsey. | 现在知道是冬.拉姆齐 |
[11:05] | Well, according to the victim’s statement… | 根据受害人的陈述 |
[11:06] | Suspect’s statement. | 疑犯的陈述,根据疑犯的陈述 |
[11:08] | According to the suspect’s statement… | |
[11:12] | According to the | 根据…当事人的陈述 |
[11:14] | subject’s statement, | |
[11:16] | Lieutenant Caine, without provocation, assaulted him, | 考尼副队长,无缘无故的袭击了他 |
[11:19] | causing him severe bodily injury. | 造成了对他身体的严重伤害 |
[11:22] | That’s BS, and you know it. | 那是诬告,你知道的 |
[11:24] | BS? | 诬告 |
[11:26] | He had Ramsey under control when I arrived. | 当我到那的时候,他已经控制住了拉姆齐 |
[11:29] | So, you did not witness the actions | 所以,你并没有目击到使拉姆齐先生肩膀脱臼的行动 |
[11:31] | that resulted in Mr. Ramsey having a dislocated shoulder? | |
[11:35] | I didn’t see him do anything to his shoulder. | 我没看到他对他的肩膀做过任何事 |
[11:38] | So, he assaulted Ramsey before you got there. | 这们说,他是在你到之前袭击的拉姆齐先生 |
[11:40] | There was no assault | 考尼副队长没有袭击过 |
[11:42] | on the part of Lieutenant Caine. | |
[11:44] | As far as you know. | 就你所知的 |
[11:45] | Yes, as far as I know. | 是的,就我所知的 |
[11:52] | He’s trained you well. | 他训练的你不错 |
[11:54] | Trained me to tell the truth. | 训练我说真话 |
[12:31] | Valera, have you got anything on the winch cable? | 嗨,瓦勒拉,绞索上有什么发现吗 |
[12:33] | I just ran the guy Horatio found on the rooftop. | 我刚查了霍雷肖在楼顶抓到的人,不吻合 |
[12:35] | No match. | |
[12:37] | What about CODIS? | 那DNA联合索引系统呢 |
[12:39] | Just getting there. | 刚找到 |
[12:41] | Stanley Hemming. He’s got quite a resume. | 斯坦利.海明,他都快有简历了 |
[12:44] | Three arrests for burglary. | 3次因入室行窃被捕,2次定罪, |
[12:46] | Two convictions. Electronics, jewellery, artwork. | 电子产品,珠宝,艺术品 |
[12:49] | Looks like Stanley’s your Pink Panther. | 看上去斯坦利就像是你的粉红豹(一个卡通形象)了 |
[12:51] | Looks like he might also be our killer. | 看上去他也可能就是凶手 |
[12:54] | I told you. | 我告诉过你们,我不干这行了 |
[12:56] | I don’t do rooftops anymore. | |
[12:59] | Those days are behind me. | 那些日子已经过去了 |
[13:00] | Then why did we find your skin cells | 那为什么我们在海岸线大厦 |
[13:02] | on this winch cable at Coastline Condos? | 发现的绞索上有你的皮肤细胞 |
[13:05] | Now, that thing’s been missing from my garage for months. | 那东西从我的车库里被偷已经有几个月了 |
[13:09] | When P.D. pulled you out of Dade Memorial, | 当巡逻警官在Dade纪念医院带走你时,你正在查脚踝 |
[13:10] | you were having your ankle checked. | |
[13:12] | Yes, I | 是的,我今天早晨在门口台阶处摔倒了 |
[13:13] | fell on my front doorstep this morning. | |
[13:17] | Do you have any aspirin? | 你有阿斯匹林吗 |
[13:19] | The doctor says you have a comminuted fracture. | 医生说你是粉碎性骨折,一根骨头粉碎了 |
[13:21] | It’s a crushed bone. | |
[13:22] | Takes a higher fall than your front step to shatter a bone, | 粉碎一个骨头需要从比你家门口台阶高 |
[13:25] | Stan. | 的地方摔下才行,斯坦利 |
[13:27] | Do you know Michael Johnson? | 你认识迈克尔.约翰逊吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不认识,没听过这个名字 |
[13:31] | Not good with names. | |
[13:32] | He’s the guy you landed on when you fell out of a third floor balcony. | 他就是你从3楼阳台摔下来的那家的主人 |
[13:47] | What were you trying to steal up there? | 你想在那偷什么 |
[13:49] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[13:51] | This is absurd. I’m not saying anything | 这太可笑了,我律师来之前我什么也不会说的 |
[13:52] | until my lawyer gets here. | |
[13:54] | That’s fine. We have a warrant | 没关系,我们有搜查令可以搜查你的房屋,车和你自己 |
[13:56] | to search | |
[13:58] | your home, your car, your person. | |
[14:00] | You can empty your pockets yourself or we can have | 你可以自己把口袋里的东西掏出来 |
[14:02] | an officer help you. It’s entirely up to you. | 或者让警官帮你掏出来,随便你 |
[14:22] | It’s a glass cutter. | 割玻璃的刀 |
[14:27] | Suction cup. | 吸盘 |
[14:28] | So no more rooftops, huh? | 不再作案了,哈 |
[14:30] | I install windows for a living. | 我是靠安装玻璃谋生的 |
[14:32] | Sure you do. | 是,你是 |
[14:33] | How about the other pocket? | 那边的口袋 |
[15:02] | Blood. | 血 |
[15:04] | The man you fell on you also cut | 你跌在那个人身上,还有圆形的东西割伤了他 |
[15:05] | him with something circular. | |
[15:10] | So this is what all the fuss is about. | 看来这个就是罪魁祸首了 |
[15:19] | DNA just paged me. | DNA化验室刚发了消息给我,DVD上的血和受害人的吻合 |
[15:21] | Blood on the DVD case matches our victim. | |
[15:24] | Puts cat burglar Stan on the roof and | 这样可以起诉飞贼斯坦利一般杀人罪了 |
[15:25] | the sidewalk. That’s one charge of manslaughter. | |
[15:27] | Well, let’s see if the disk itself | 好吧,让我们看看DVD上有什么值得偷 |
[15:29] | has anything on it worth stealing. | |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,呀,哦,宝贝,我可以做一整天 |
[15:34] | You like that? | |
[15:35] | Oh, yeah. | |
[15:37] | Oh, baby… I could do this all night long. | |
[15:39] | Wait the guy zoom in on him. | 等等,这个人,放大他 |
[15:45] | That’s Judge Isaac Greenhill. | 艾萨克.格林希尔法官 |
[15:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:48] | He’s a criminal judge. Department Six. Tough old guy. | 他是一个刑事法官,六部的,强硬的老头 |
[15:52] | Not that tough. Those handcuffs are made of feathers. | 也不是很强硬,那些手铐是用羽毛做的 |
[15:55] | I got a feeling this is something he doesn’t want out. | 我想他不想让这个传出去 |
[15:58] | This is a criminal court judge we’re talking about. | 我们谈的是个刑事法官,可以肯定吗 |
[16:00] | Are we sure about this? | |
[16:01] | Yes. | 是的,瑞恩给我看了所有的,是他 |
[16:04] | And I just spoke with Yelina. The guy who | 我刚和叶琳娜谈过那个公寓的主人,爱德华.马西斯 |
[16:06] | owns the condo, Edward Mathis? Up until six weeks ago, he was a clerk for Judge Greenhill. | 6个星期前还是格林希尔法官的办事员 |
[16:11] | And a clerk’s job is to keep the judge’s secrets, right? | 办事员的工作就是保守法官的秘密,对不对 |
[16:14] | So when Mathis left, he could’ve taken the DVD | 所以当马西斯走的时侯带走了那些DVD, |
[16:16] | along with the plants, his pictures. He’s been blackmailing his boss. | 来勒索他的老板 |
[16:20] | Till somebody stole it from his condo. | 直到有人从他的公寓里偷走了,谢谢你 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | |
[16:25] | That’s why you’re the Chief Judge. | |
[16:31] | Judge Greenhill… | 格林希尔法官 |
[16:34] | Lieutenant Caine. | 考尼副队长 |
[16:35] | Could we have a minute, please? | 可以谈一会吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以,你先去吃午饭吧 |
[16:38] | Rain check on lunch? | |
[16:39] | Once more, and I demote you. | 再有一次,我降你的职 |
[16:41] | Please, come on in. | 这边请进 |
[16:46] | You’re looking at two consenting adults. | 你们看的是两个你情我愿的成年人 |
[16:50] | Been seeing a dominatrix, Judge? | 看过????,法官阁下 |
[16:52] | What do you mean, like some kind of a sicko? | 你什么意思,说我们变态,当然不是 |
[16:54] | She’s a fun girl who does what I ask her. | 她是个有趣的女孩,会按我要求的去做 |
[16:59] | How did you get this? | 你们怎么得到这个的 |
[17:00] | It was stolen from a condo today. | 今天从一个公寓里被偷出来的 |
[17:02] | A condo owned by your former clerk, | 公寓的主人是你以前的办事员,爱德华.马西斯 |
[17:05] | Edward Mathis. | |
[17:06] | I did some digging. Found two cash deposits in | 我查过,爱德华的银行帐户里存进了2笔钱 |
[17:09] | Edward’s bank accounts. Significant sums with no names attached. | 数目巨大,无人署名 |
[17:15] | Was he blackmailing you, Judge? | 他勒索过你吗,法官阁下 |
[17:17] | Edward wanted to change careers. | 爱德华想换个职业,我借钱给他帮忙的 |
[17:19] | I loaned him money to make that possible. | |
[17:21] | Your Honor, Stanley Hemmings | 法官阁下,斯坦利.海明, |
[17:24] | we believe that you paid him to steal back the DVD. | 我们相信是你付钱让他偷回DVD的 |
[17:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:29] | A criminal judge has his choice of, uh, | 一个刑事法官可以挑些资深的贼 |
[17:32] | qualified thieves. | |
[17:34] | Yes, he does, and we believe that you paid Stanley | 是的,他是,我们相信是你付钱给斯坦利 |
[17:37] | to steal back the DVD with this young lady on it. | 让他偷回有这个年轻女人的DVD |
[17:39] | The problem is, Your Honor… | 问题是,法官阁下偷的过程中出了人命案 |
[17:42] | is somebody got killed in the process. | |
[17:44] | And that’s felony murder. | 这是重罪谋杀 |
[17:45] | We need the name and address of this young lady on the screen. | 我们需要屏幕上的年轻女人的姓名和地址 |
[17:48] | Well, I wish I could give it you, | 我也希望可以给你们,但是现在我记不起她的名字了 |
[17:51] | but, uh, her name escapes me right now. | |
[17:54] | It’s not going to escape me. | 我会找到的 |
[18:01] | Slap and tickle on a Saturday afternoon. | 在星期六的下午打情骂俏 |
[18:04] | Whatever happened to lunch at Tantra? | 午饭时都发生了什么 |
[18:06] | Saturday? You know when this was recorded? | 星期六,你知道这是什么时候录的 |
[18:09] | Yeah, time and date are encoded in the disc. | 是的,时间和日期嵌在磁盘上 |
[18:17] | October 30, | 日期是2004年10月30号,最后录的时间是下午1:16分 |
[18:18] | 2004 is the date. | |
[18:20] | 1:16 p. m. is the time of the last recorded frame. | |
[18:24] | Got when. | 知道时间了,那地点呢 |
[18:26] | What about where? | |
[18:28] | Working on it. | 这就查 |
[18:32] | This still from the video may have elements we can use. | 录相上也许可以找到线索 |
[18:35] | You’re right. Window behind him is unobscured. | 没错,他们后面的窗户是清楚的 |
[18:37] | The camera exposure’s set for indoor. | 照相机曝光设的是室内模式, |
[18:39] | Everything outside is bleached out. | 所有外面的东西都会被漂白 |
[18:40] | Can you adjust it? | 你可以调整它吗 嗯哼 |
[18:47] | The blinds are in the way. | 有百叶窗挡着,认不出那些建筑 |
[18:48] | I can’t make out what those structures are. Tyler, push in on that building. | 泰勒,放大那栋楼 |
[18:55] | That’s a reflection of the Sagamore Hotel. | 那是Sagamore旅馆的倒影 |
[18:57] | Yeah, based on that building’s angle, | 是的,从那栋建筑的角度来看 |
[19:01] | the Sagamore should be north of this sex party. | Sagamore旅馆应该在它的北部 |
[19:04] | Okay, let’s triangulate that. | 好的,让我们定位它 |
[19:14] | Her name is Donna Scott. | 她叫堂娜.斯考特是个很不错的女孩,很文静 |
[19:16] | She’s a nice girl. Private. | |
[19:18] | I think she was doing more than yoga. | 我想她不仅仅只做瑜伽 |
[19:20] | All male clients? | 都是男客人吗 |
[19:22] | Look, she always pays her rent on time. That’s | 她总是按时交房租比我的大多数租客都要好 |
[19:25] | more than I can say for a lot of my tenants I haven’t seen her for about a month. | 我已经一个月没见过她了 |
[19:29] | Glad I collect first and last. | 很高兴我收齐了第一笔和最后一笔房租 |
[19:31] | No woman leaves town without her purse and keys. | 没有女人出城会不带钱包和钥匙的 |
[19:33] | Not willingly. | 除非是被迫的 |
[19:35] | Can you tell me exactly the last time you saw her? | 你能告诉我你最后一次见她的确切时间吗 |
[19:39] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[19:40] | Last Saturday in October. | 10月的最后一个星期六, |
[19:42] | The Miami-North Carolina game. Big upset. | 迈阿密和北卡罗来纳的比赛,很让人失望 |
[19:46] | She locked herself out. | 她把自己锁在了门外 |
[19:48] | That’s around the time that DVD was recorded. | 这也是DVD被录的时间 |
[19:50] | Yeah, same day. | 同一天 |
[19:54] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:56] | Do you hear that? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[20:01] | I’m gonna need you to wait outside, please. | 请你在外面等一下 |
[20:35] | A girl doesn’t turn a shower on clothes she’s drying. | 女孩不会打开淋浴在要晾干的衣服上的 |
[20:40] | Got a theory? | 有什么理论吗 |
[20:41] | Someone was cleaning up their mess, maybe. | 可能有人做完案清理现场,逃跑时忘了关淋浴 |
[20:43] | Ran out without thinking to turn off the shower? | |
[20:48] | Wolfe, check this out. | 沃非,看看这些 |
[20:53] | Whoa. Good times. | 哇哦,欢乐时光 |
[20:55] | In that DVD, she was scratching Judge Greenhill with these. | DVD上显示他们用过这个 |
[21:01] | Yeah, there’s blood. | 是,上面有血,拿这些去查DNA吧 |
[21:03] | Let’s get these to DNA. | |
[21:12] | I told you. When I was there, she controlled me. | 我告诉过你,当我在那的时侯,是她控制着我 |
[21:15] | That’s the point. I get tired of making decisions all day. | 这点很重要,我已经厌倦了整天做决定 |
[21:18] | Lives in the balance. She was a nice little vacation. | 生活需要平衡,到她那就像是一次美好短暂的度假 |
[21:21] | And you never scratched your little vacation? | 那你从没有抓伤过她 |
[21:23] | No, I did not. | 没有,我没有 |
[21:24] | Then how do you explain her blood | 那你怎么解释这上面有她的血 |
[21:27] | on this little ditty? | |
[21:28] | I don’t know what she did after I left. | 我不知道我走后她又做过些什么 |
[21:31] | What she did after you left was disappear. | 你走后她做过些什么录像上没有,我要知道她在哪里 |
[21:33] | I want to know where she is. | |
[21:34] | Watch your step, Lieutenant. We’re one door down | 注意你的言行,考尼副队长 |
[21:37] | from the Chief Judge and you are throwing accusations at me with nothing to back them. | 我们都在一个屋檐下,现在你却毫无证据的在谴责我 |
[21:44] | Now, | 现在,我要去和我妻子共进晚餐 |
[21:45] | I’m going to dinner with my wife. | |
[21:47] | Your Honor, | 阁下,您是这案子的一部分 |
[21:48] | you’re a part of this. | |
[21:51] | My best to your wife. | 向您的妻子致意 |
[22:03] | Rather talk here than at CSI in front of your people. | 在这谈话比在犯罪现场调查室你手下面前谈话好多了 |
[22:06] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[22:09] | I’m not afraid… | 一点小小地理位置的改变我是不会怕的 |
[22:11] | of a little geography. | |
[22:14] | I need a statement | 我需要你行动的具体细节的描述,副队长 |
[22:15] | detailing your actions, Lieutenant. | |
[22:17] | Read my report. | 看我的报告 |
[22:18] | I did. You left out the part where you ripped the guy’s arm out of the socket | 我看过了,但你没写你是怎样让那个人的胳膊脱臼的 |
[22:22] | The force that I used was completely reasonable | 在那种情况下我用的武力是完全合理的,瑞克 |
[22:25] | under the circumstances, Rick. | |
[22:26] | Escalating force with an unarmed subject | 对徒手的人使用武力总是让人怀疑的 |
[22:29] | is always questionable. | |
[22:30] | Yes, especially with a woman. | 是的,尤其对一个女人,对不对,瑞克 |
[22:32] | Right, Rick? | |
[22:34] | There is no woman in this case. | 这个案子里没有女人 |
[22:34] | There is always a woman in the case, | 这里有个女人,你知道我说的是什么 |
[22:36] | and you know what I’m talking about. | |
[22:40] | You’re refusing to cooperate. | 你拒绝合作 |
[22:43] | I’m just curious. Did you ever take my | 我很好奇,斯必得死后你有没有 |
[22:45] | advice and go to counselling after Speedle’s death? | 听我的建议去接受心理治疗 |
[22:46] | I will go, if you go. | 你去,我就会去的 |
[22:52] | This is not going away. | 这不是出发去度蜜月 |
[22:53] | No, I would never, | 不是,我是决不会让它发生的 |
[22:56] | ever let that happen. | |
[23:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:09] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[23:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:13] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[23:15] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[23:17] | I’m uh… I’m okay. | 我…我还行 |
[23:21] | I’ve heard about everything. | 我听说了所有的事 |
[23:23] | I think Stetler’s on a witch hunt. | 我认为斯泰特拉是有意迫害 |
[23:25] | I’ve got the truth on my side. | 真理站在我这一边 |
[23:26] | I’m just concerned that it’s going to be the bad guy’s word against yours. | 我只是担心会是那个坏家伙的一面之词 |
[23:29] | You know, I was thinking, you have a right to all documents related to this suit. | 你知道,我认为你有权利要求 看这个案子的所有文件 |
[23:33] | I don’t want to give Stetler any more air time than he deserves. | 我实在不想给斯泰特拉太多的表演机会, |
[23:36] | I really want to find Donna Scott. | 我想做的是找到堂娜.斯考特 |
[23:38] | What if you just let me take a look at the evidence, see what I can find out. | 你干吗不让我看看证据看能不能发现点什么 |
[23:42] | I would appreciate that, but I really, right now, want to find this girl. | 我很感谢,但是,我还是想先找到这个女孩 |
[23:50] | Technically Stetler can have you relieved of duty, and then we’re all in trouble. | 理论上斯泰特拉有权利让你停职,那我们都会有麻烦 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好吧,好吧,去查一下,告诉我你发现了什么 |
[23:59] | Okay, take a look and tell me what you find. | |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:03] | Okay, and thank you. | 好的,还有谢谢你 |
[24:09] | Did you get something? | 你找到了什么吗 |
[24:10] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:15] | Judge Greenhill’s case history. | 格林希尔法官的案件记录 |
[24:16] | For the last five years, he’s been doing nothing but calendar, | 在过去的5年里,他除了制定日程表什么也没做, |
[24:19] | except for two high profiles. | 除了2个案子 |
[24:20] | Stan the cat burglar | 斯坦利,那个飞贼,我们已经知道的 |
[24:22] | we already know about, and the Surfside Strangler. | 还有一个海边连环杀人犯 |
[24:24] | Right, the Surfside Strangler. The truck driver who killed prostitutes. | 不错,海边杀人犯一个卡车司机专杀妓女 |
[24:32] | Eight of them. | 8个 |
[24:33] | Buried them in the Everglades. | 把她们埋在沼泽地 |
[24:35] | In a peat bog to be specific. | 在泥煤沼泽地很特殊 |
[24:36] | Preserved their bodies. | 保存她们的尸体 |
[24:44] | Yeah, creep wanted it that way. | 可以偷偷摸摸的回去,就像去墓地参观他的战利品 |
[24:45] | Liked to go to the burial site and visit his prizes. | |
[24:47] | Okay, so what you’re saying is if Greenhill dumped her body out in the bog… | 你的意思是说, 如果格林希尔法官把她的尸体扔在沼泽地 |
[24:52] | It’ll be blamed on the Surfside Strangler. | 会被认为是那个混蛋杀人犯干的 |
[24:54] | Because the dump sites were never publicized. | 因为埋尸地点没有公布过 |
[24:56] | Yeah, and they were even suppressed in the courtroom. | 是的,甚至对法庭也是限制的 |
[24:58] | Only a handful of people know the location starting with… | 也就是只有几个人知道埋尸地点 |
[25:01] | Well, besides the judge, | 除法官外,还有一个公设的辩护律师 |
[25:02] | there’s the public defender who moved to Brazil last year, | 去年搬家到巴西了 |
[25:04] | the assistant prosecutor who moved to South Carolina… | 助理检控官搬到南卡罗来纳了 |
[25:07] | Right, and the prosecutor – who was the prosecutor? | 那检控官了,谁是检控官 |
[25:10] | Me. | 是我,我以为你知道的 |
[25:11] | I thought you knew that. | |
[25:13] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道,你这样做很危险 |
[25:15] | You are really sticking your neck out here. | |
[25:17] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[25:19] | Judge Greenhill’s dangerous, and very connected. | |
[25:23] | But if he is involved, it shouldn’t matter, right? | 但如果他真的有做,也管不了那们多了,对不对 |
[25:27] | I’m just saying be careful. | 我只想说小心点 |
[25:33] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[25:48] | According the map, the peat bog should be right up here. | 根据地图,沼泽地就在这里了 |
[26:28] | That’s all eight victims. | 那是所有8个受害人了 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, if I was going to copy this Surfside freak, I’d… | 是的,如果我要重复这个变态的海边杀人犯 |
[26:33] | Put her right in the middle? | 把她放在中间 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 是的,开始干吧 |
[26:35] | Let’s do it. | |
[26:46] | Hey, hold on. Hands first. | 嗨,等一下,先用手 |
[26:49] | We don’t know how deep she might be. | 你不知道深浅 |
[27:06] | Delko. | 德口 |
[27:16] | Looks like the girl from the DVD. | 看上去是DVD上的女孩 |
[27:19] | I’ll make the calls. | 我去打电话 |
[27:38] | The acidity from the peat kills any bacteria. | 沼泽地的酸气杀死了许多细菌, |
[27:41] | It slows decomp way down. | 使尸体腐烂减缓 |
[27:44] | A body in a place like this, can stay moist for centuries. | 在这样的环境下,尸体可保持上世纪的潮湿 |
[27:47] | It’s what the judge was counting on. | 这也是法官所希望的 |
[27:49] | Well, the good news is, it works both ways. | 好的一面是,保存了尸体 |
[27:52] | What preserves the body… | |
[27:55] | Preserves the evidence. | 也就是保存了证据 |
[27:58] | Hmm… | |
[27:59] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这些,是呕吐物 |
[28:01] | It’s vomit. | |
[28:02] | Hers? | 她的 |
[28:05] | No. | 不是,她口腔是干净的 |
[28:05] | Her mouth is clear. | |
[28:07] | So if it’s the killer’s, he threw up on her. | 所以如果是凶手的,他吐在了她身上, |
[28:13] | It means he’s not used to killing. | 说明他还不习惯于杀人 |
[28:23] | Where’s there’s vomit, there’s bile. | 有了这些呕吐物,就有了胆汁 |
[28:27] | And where there’s bile… | 有了这些胆汁 |
[28:29] | There’s DNA. | 就有了DNA |
[28:31] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 在这 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | |
[28:34] | You won’t believe this. | 你肯定不能相信这个,从头发的胆汁上查出结果了 |
[28:35] | Got the results from the bile on the hair. | |
[28:38] | Did you get a match? | 你找到吻合的人了 |
[28:38] | Yes, but not to Judge Greenhill. | 是的,但不是格林希尔法官 |
[28:41] | We have come… full circle. | 我们转了个圈 |
[28:45] | I didn’t do it. | 我,我没做过 |
[28:46] | Your weak stomach says otherwise. | 你的胃不是这么说的 |
[28:48] | the vomit we found in the victim’s hair, matches your DNA. | 我们在死者头发上发现的呕吐物和你的DNA吻合 |
[28:55] | All right, I guess I should call my lawyer. | 好吧,我猜我要找我的律师 |
[28:57] | You’re wasting my time. | 你是在浪费我的时间 |
[28:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:59] | Edward, you are a pawn, and you’ve been hired to clean up somebody else’s mess. | 爱德华,你是被人利用的,有人雇了你来替人善后 |
[29:14] | Now, I want to know who it is. | 我想知道这个人是谁 |
[29:16] | That’s your job, isn’t it? | 那是你的工作,是不是 |
[29:18] | Edward, whoever you are covering for is about to put you in jail. | 爱德华,无论你保护的人是谁,都会让你进监狱的 |
[29:33] | Hey what’s up | 嗨,什么事 |
[29:34] | I’m looking through the roof guy’s stuff. | 我正在查楼顶上那家伙的东西 |
[29:36] | There’s no lighter, no matches, | 没有打火机,没有火柴,没有卷大麻烟的, |
[29:39] | no roach clip, no roach. | 也没有大麻烟的烟蒂 |
[29:43] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[29:43] | I can’t find them. | 我找不到这些 |
[29:47] | Okay, I’ll play. | 好吧,我来找 |
[29:50] | Smell this. | 闻闻这个 |
[29:55] | Uh… body odor… | 哦,体臭味 |
[29:57] | fast food… | 快餐食物 |
[30:00] | So? | 怎样 |
[30:01] | Guy said he was smoking dope on the roof. | 那个人说他在楼顶吸大麻烟 |
[30:04] | Not on this shirt. He’s lying. | 没有,我肯定他在说谎 |
[30:12] | Little lie, big lie. | 小慌言,大慌言 |
[30:15] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:16] | I need to go see a doctor. | 我要去看一个医生 |
[30:18] | Will you check and see if Valera can pull any saliva off this narco evidence? | 你可以看看瓦勒拉,有没有发现唾液样本 |
[30:22] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[30:27] | Hey, Alexx, I need an unbiased opinion. | 嗨,艾丽克斯,我需要一个不带偏见的意见 |
[30:31] | People only say that when they already know the answer | 人们这么说的时侯,通常都已有定论了, |
[30:34] | and they’re shopping for someone to agree with them. | 只是想找个人附和一下而已 |
[30:37] | You are very smart. | 你非常聪明 |
[30:39] | That much I know, honey. | 我知道的太多了,亲爱的 |
[30:40] | Now what’s this about? | 是关于什么的 |
[30:47] | Well, | 根据这张片子,这个实际上是肩前部脱臼 |
[30:49] | according to this film, there was, in fact, an anterior dislocation of the shoulder. | |
[30:54] | When a shoulder is dislocated the humerus pops out of its socket. | 当肩膀脱臼的时侯肱骨从肩窝处脱出 |
[30:58] | The ball is jammed against the sharp corner of the glenoid, | 骨头前部球形处就会撞击肩颈窝处,会撞出一个凹痕 |
[31:02] | making a notch that’s called the Hill-Sachs defect. | |
[31:05] | And you can see this defect? | 你能看到这些痕迹 |
[31:07] | Big as the Florida pan. | 和佛罗里达全景一样大 |
[31:09] | Wait a minute. | 等一下,还有点别的 |
[31:11] | There is something else. | |
[31:12] | This guy sustained an impaction fracture of the glenoid neck. | 这个人颈窝关节处有断裂 |
[31:18] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:19] | How much time you got? | 你什么时侯得到这张图的 |
[31:24] | Do you recognize these? | 你认的出这些吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah, that’s my weed. | 是的,是我的大麻烟 |
[31:28] | And yes, possessing it is illegal. | 我知道藏有这些是违法的 |
[31:32] | Still that’s no reason for Lieutenant Caine ripping my arm out of my socket. | 那考尼副队长也没有理由让我的胳膊脱臼 |
[31:36] | So you went to the roof to smoke pot | 那你上楼顶抽大麻不带火柴的吗 |
[31:38] | and you didn’t take any matches? | |
[31:40] | Must have dropped them. | 肯定是掉了 |
[31:42] | No. We searched the entire area. Try again. | 不是,我们重新找过整个现场 |
[31:45] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[31:46] | Your clothes don’t smell like pot. | 你的衣服上根本没有烟味, |
[31:48] | And there is a very telltale odor of someone involved in that kind of activity. | 这是抽那种烟的人很重要的一个证据 |
[31:51] | I must have lied. | 那我是说谎了 |
[31:53] | To say the least. | 至少是 |
[31:55] | Why don’t you explain to me why Stanley Hemming’s saliva’s on your pot. | 你怎么解释你的烟上有斯坦利.海明的唾液 |
[31:59] | He gave them to me. | 是他给我的烟 |
[32:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:09] | He said he was doing a job, | 他说他在做一项工作,情绪不好不想回去了 |
[32:10] | and that he was too dinged up to go back. | |
[32:13] | So he wanted me to go over there and pick up his climbing stuff. | 所以他想我帮他去那取回那些攀登器材 |
[32:15] | The reason why he was “dinged up” is because he fell three stories off a building and crushed a man to death. | 他情绪不好是因为他从3楼掉下,砸死了一个人 |
[32:28] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[32:29] | And that’s why when Lieutenant Caine approached you, you disobeyed his orders. | 这就是为什么考尼副队长接近你的时侯, 你不听从命令 |
[32:33] | That cop assaulted me. | 那个警察袭击了我 |
[32:36] | After your dust up with Lieutenant Caine you were taken by Officer Payton to booking. | 你被考尼副队长制服后是警官佩顿带走, |
[32:40] | There were no complaints of injury… to anyone. | 你的期间你没向任何人抱怨过你的伤势 |
[32:42] | So, I tried to tough it out. | 我是想说的 |
[32:44] | Actually, you tried to make your injuries worse. | 实际上,你是想让你的伤势恶化, |
[32:46] | Go after a cop. Collect some money. | 控告警察,赚赔偿费 |
[32:50] | That’s your word against mine. | 那是你的一面之词 |
[32:52] | Not exactly. | 不尽是,我和医生谈过了 |
[32:53] | I spoke to a doctor. | |
[32:55] | You have impaction of the glenoid neck. | 你的肩井窝很紧而你的胳膊完全脱了出来 |
[32:59] | Your arm was twisted almost completely out of its socket, | 唯一造成这种伤势的可能性 |
[33:02] | and the only way to create that kind of impaction fracture is by repeated contact with a very hard surface. | 是连续的在坚硬的表面撞击所致 |
[33:08] | For example, concrete, cinder block, just like in our holding cell. | 比如说,混凝土,砖块,就像我们的拘留室里的墙一样 |
[33:17] | You did this to yourself. | 你是自己做的 |
[33:30] | It must have hurt. | 这一定很痛苦 |
[33:35] | How about you withdraw your claim against Lieutenant Caine? | 你自己撤销对考尼副队长的控诉怎么样 |
[33:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | What do I have to do? | 我要做些什么 |
[33:51] | Call your lawyer. | 找你的律师 |
[34:02] | He’s all yours. | 他交给你了 |
[34:04] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[34:06] | You know, | 你知道,真理一直在那的,只要你肯去调查的话 |
[34:07] | the truth was there the whole time if you had bothered to investigate. | |
[34:10] | You don’t know my job. | 你不明白我的工作 |
[34:12] | Lucky for you, I know mine. | 很幸运,我知道我自己的 |
[34:19] | Creepy. | 很难相信她在那个沼泽地有一个月了 |
[34:21] | Hard to believe she was in that bog for a month. | |
[34:23] | Tannins preserve the body. | 酸气保护了尸体 |
[34:25] | You have a cause of death? | 知道死因了吗 |
[34:26] | She not only looks perfect, she is perfect. | 她不是看上去很完美,她确实很完美 |
[34:29] | No internal or external injuries. | 内外都没有伤痕,心脏很好,也没有脑外伤 |
[34:31] | Heart’s unremarkable. | |
[34:33] | No brain trauma. | |
[34:34] | What about asphyxia? | 那会不会是窒息 |
[34:35] | No petechiae, no ligature marks… | 没有淤伤,没有掐的痕迹 |
[34:39] | unless… | 除非 |
[34:42] | She died before she bruised. | 她是受伤前死去的 |
[34:44] | Hand me the UV, please. | 请把紫外线灯递给我 |
[34:54] | No subcu bruising | 没有可察觉的掐痕 |
[34:56] | that I can see. | |
[34:58] | Hang on, Alexx. | 等一下,艾丽克斯,她嘴部周围是什么 |
[34:58] | What’s… that around her mouth? | |
[35:05] | She was smothered. | 她是窒息的 |
[35:12] | That’s not from a hand. | 不是手捂的 |
[35:13] | No. No, looks like a… | 不是,看上去像是氧气罩的痕迹 |
[35:16] | mark from an oxygen mask. | |
[35:19] | A mask, but not an oxygen mask. | 罩,不是氧气罩 |
[35:21] | She used sex toys, right? | 她使用性交工具,对不对 |
[35:25] | Nitrous oxide. That’s the way these things are supposed to enhance pleasure. | 一氧化二氮(笑气)是用来增加愉悦感的 |
[35:28] | This girl got the opposite. | 这个女孩适得其反了 |
[35:30] | O.D.’d. Fits. | 过量氮气,没有什么特别的症状 |
[35:33] | A nitrous overdose leaves no specific findings. Enters the blood through the lungs, | 这些氮气进入到血液里肺里,替换了氧气到心脏, |
[35:38] | displacing the oxygen. Travels through the heart, up the spine to the medulla oblongata. Binds to the brain stem. | 再顺着脊椎脊髓延伸到脑干 |
[35:46] | Stopped breathing. | 阻止了呼吸 |
[35:48] | We know what the murder weapon is. | 我们知道凶器是什么了 |
[35:50] | Now we just need to find out where it came from. | 现在,我们只要找出它是从哪来的 |
[35:57] | This is the perfect place to hide sex tapes and murder weapons. | 这是个不错的隐藏性录相带和凶器的地方 |
[36:00] | Based on his pad, everything has its place. | 根据他的记录,每个东西都有一定的地方 |
[36:12] | Edward Mathis may have made our job easier. | 爱德华.马西斯让我们的工作容易了一些, |
[36:14] | He’s O.C.D. | 他有一点强迫症 |
[36:15] | Sounds like someone I know. | 听上去很像我认识的一个人 |
[36:19] | So, where would you keep a nitrous oxide canister? | 那么,你会把一氧化二氮的面罩放在哪 |
[36:44] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[36:48] | Ha, twisted minds think alike. | 哈,古怪的想法也相通 |
[36:53] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[36:56] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[37:48] | The DNA we found inside the mask, Eric, is a match to Donna Scott. | 我们在面罩内发现的DNA艾瑞克,和堂娜.斯考特的吻合 |
[37:51] | So, it’s definitely our murder weapon. | 所以这肯定就是凶器了 |
[37:53] | That’s correct. Now, all we need is a killer. | 正确,我们要的就是凶手了 |
[37:56] | Almost there. | 快找到了 |
[38:01] | Fingerprints belong to… | 指纹属于 |
[38:04] | Whoa. That’s not the judge’s clerk. | 哦,不是法官的办事员 |
[38:07] | No, but it is a familiar face, isn’t it, Eric? | 是谁,也是个熟面孔,是不是,艾瑞克 |
[38:09] | I’ll be in court. | 我就去法庭 |
[38:12] | Your Honor. | 阁下 |
[38:15] | Oh, Lieutenant. | 哦,副队长 |
[38:18] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[38:21] | Well, I’ll leave y’all to your business. | 我离开一会你处理自己的事 |
[38:23] | Actually, it’s you I came to see, Judge Ratner. | 事实上,我是来找你的,雷特拉法官 |
[38:26] | I beg your pardon? | 请原谅 |
[38:27] | Donna Scott, gentlemen. | 堂娜.斯考特,先生们 |
[38:30] | Turns out that you share clerks | 看来你们不仅分享办事员,茶余饭后时间,还有妓女 |
[38:32] | and tee times and now a prostitute, but only of you is responsible for killing the girl. | 不过是你杀了那个女孩 |
[38:38] | Joe, what’s he… | 约瑟夫,怎么回事 |
[38:39] | She died as a result of an overdose of nitrous oxide. | 她死于过量吸入一氧化二氮 |
[38:44] | Judge Ratner, | 雷特拉法官 |
[38:46] | your fingerprints were on this mask, the mask that killed her. | 你的指纹在这个面罩,杀死她的这个面罩上, |
[38:49] | Her DNA is inside. | 她的DNA在里面 |
[39:11] | Donna. | 堂娜 |
[39:15] | Donna? | 堂娜 |
[39:19] | Once in trouble, you turned to your clerk, Edward Mathis. | 麻烦发生后,你派出了办事员爱德华.马西斯 |
[39:23] | He was only too happy to oblige in cleaning up your mess. | 他被迫去替你善后 |
[39:33] | I’ve done a little checking into your holdings, | 我们查过你的财产, |
[39:34] | and it seems that you’ve signed your timeshare in Bal Harbour over to Mathis. | 看来你把贝尔海港的房产和马西斯共享了 |
[39:39] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[39:41] | What, you just working your way around chamber to chamber? | 你只是按照你的思维转来转去, |
[39:44] | You going to ruin all our reputations, is that it? | 你想毁了我们所有人的名誉,是不是 |
[39:47] | Lieutenant, we’re the good guys. | 副队长,我们都是好人 |
[39:50] | Is that a fact? | 是真的吗 |
[39:50] | Judge Greenhill, are you aware that Judge Ratner here | 格林希尔法官,你意识到雷特拉法官 |
[39:53] | was willing to let you take the fall for this young girl’s death? | 是想让你也对那年轻女孩的死负责吗 |
[39:59] | You’re on your own, Joe. | 你自己的事自己负责,约瑟夫 |
[40:00] | Isaac, where you think you’re going? | 艾萨克 你想去哪 |
[40:03] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[40:08] | I’m due on the bench. | 我要开庭了 |
[40:10] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:11] | I’ll surrender myself, make bail and hear the case in the morning. | 我会自首的,获得保释,早晨再审理案件 |
[40:14] | I don’t think you understand the situation. | 我想你还没明白状况 |
[40:16] | No, I don’t think you understand, sir. | 不,我认为是你没明白状况,先生 |
[40:18] | You see, I’m Chief Judge of this courthouse. | 你知道,我是这的首席大法官 |
[40:20] | The way I figure, this goin’ take about three years for this to get to trial. | 规矩是我定的,这种案件一般要3年才会审判, |
[40:24] | Hell, five with my friends. | 或者我的朋友们会让它变为5年 |
[40:26] | I’m a patient man. | 我是个有耐心的人 |
[40:27] | Good. Good, Lieutenant. | 很好,很好,副队长 |
[40:29] | In the meantime, you gonna have how many cases before me? | 在这期间,你会有多少案件要我处理 |
[40:32] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[40:35] | Oh, your solve record’s about to drop markedly. | 哦,你破的案件数量会急剧下降的 |
[40:39] | I won’t forget you, Lieutenant. | 我不会忘了你的,副队长 |
[40:41] | And I won’t forget Donna Scott, Your Honor. | 我也不会忘了堂娜.斯考特的,阁下 |
[41:05] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[41:10] | Looks like you got a pass. | 看来你通过了 |
[41:12] | Guy from the roof dropped the charges. | 楼顶的那家伙撤诉了 |
[41:14] | Yes, well, rule number one: | 是的,规则一就是千万别惹考丽 |
[41:16] | Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne, Rick. | 杜奎因,瑞克 |
[41:20] | You’ve been referred to Support Services for psychiatric counselling. | 你需要去接受心理治疗 |
[41:23] | I don’t need counselling. | 我不需要 |
[41:24] | Your post-traumatic incident interview. | 斯必得被射死带给你的阴影你一直没有克服 |
[41:26] | After Speedle’s shooting, you never went. | |
[41:29] | Neither did you, Rick. | 你也没有,瑞克 |
[41:32] | Appointment’s Friday. | 预约在星期五,强制执行的 |
[41:33] | Mandatory. | |
[41:39] | No, it’s always the same. | 不,总是同样的 |
[41:42] | I’m in the jewellery store. | 我在一家珠宝店 |
[41:45] | It’s slow-motion… | 动作很缓慢 |
[41:50] | I withdraw my weapon. | 我缩回我的武器 |
[41:53] | I brandish it. | 挥舞着它 |
[41:56] | I squeeze the trigger… | 我扣了扳机 |
[41:59] | and… nothing. | 然而什么也没 |
[42:02] | Nothing happens. | 什么也没发生,它卡壳了 |
[42:04] | It jams. | |
[42:06] | Yours didn’t. Speedle’s did. | 你的没有,斯必得的是 |
[42:09] | Horatio… | 霍雷肖 |
[42:11] | there’s nothing you could have done. | 你已经做了你该做的 |
[42:21] | I wish I felt that way. | 我也希望可以这样想 |
[42:42] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[42:45] | Sir. | 先生 |