时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now the story of evacuations, they’re under way for beach communities and both Dade and Palm Beach counties | 现在撤离的情况是,范围包括沿海的几个社区, 包括戴德跟棕榈滩 |
[00:08] | Some of the keys have already been evacuated. | 有些钥匙已经收好了。 |
[00:11] | Oceanographers predict that a massive tidal surge or tsunami will hit Miami Beach by late afternoon… | 海洋学家预报午后将会有巨大的涌浪 或是海啸袭击迈阿密海滩。 |
[00:17] | …same long lines at every gas station in the costal areas as people fill their tanks before they head to higher ground. | 在海岸沿线的每家加油站都排满了 想要在前往高地前加满油箱的长龙。 |
[00:23] | Due to increased demand, many gas stations are finding their reserves insufficient. | 由于可能发生的损害, 许多加油站才发现他们的储量不足。 |
[00:31] | I’m out. | 我这里空了。 |
[00:32] | No more. | 没有了。 |
[00:34] | No more gas. | 没有油了。 |
[00:41] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[00:45] | What are you doing up there? What’s taking so long? | 你在那里干吗? 干嘛要花那么久的时间? |
[00:47] | It’s out of money. | 这里没现金了。 |
[00:48] | Where is the closest ATM? | 最近的提款机在哪里? |
[00:50] | This is the third place I’ve been to. | 这是我试过的第三个地方了。 |
[00:52] | Home improvement stores are being inundated as locals are stocking up in preparation of this tsunami. | 因为家居用品店也有可能被淹没, 因此已经关门来躲避海啸侵袭。 |
[00:57] | A more common to this emotion occurrence, this particular tsunami in the | 大家所关注的,在八小时前位于迦那利岛 |
[01:01] | Atlantic was engendered by a large portion of the Cumbre Vieja Volcano | 的库姆贝.维耶哈火山强烈爆发 |
[01:05] | in the Canari island, collapsed 8 hours ago sending water reported | 而在大西洋所引起的海啸的情报已经到了 |
[01:09] | to be 100 meters high rising for forth of south coast. | 就在南滩前涌起了一百尺高的海浪。 |
[01:14] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[01:16] | – What’s the hell wrong with you? – I’m sorry, it’s an accident. | 你到底是怎么了? 抱歉,那是个意外。 |
[01:18] | Look at my car! | 看看我的车! |
[01:19] | Hey look buddy she said it was an accident | 听着老兄,她都已经说是意外了。 |
[01:21] | Screw you | 他妈的。 |
[01:22] | Stop it, Dan! | 丹,不要! |
[01:24] | Stop it. Stop damn! | 不要。 停下来,该死的! |
[01:27] | Stop! Stop it! | 停下来,停下! |
[01:50] | – I can’t… breathe… – Are you kidding me? | 我…不能..呼吸。 你在跟我开玩笑吧? |
[02:17] | Two bodies and the wave hasn’t even hit yet. | 在海啸还没袭击前就已经有两具尸体了。 |
[02:19] | Well evacuations have a way making people crazy Franck. | 法兰克,撤离警报使得人们容易抓狂。 |
[02:23] | According to witnesses there were a dust out in the parking lot. | 根据目击者的说法,在停车处外面有很大的飞尘 |
[02:26] | When it was over some of the rovers found these two. | 等到风停后,有些流浪者就发现了这两个。 |
[02:29] | So you have inmate tats, prison buff. | 所以你碰上了逃狱者。 |
[02:32] | And we have a coed, I don’t see the connection. | 我们有一对男女被害人, 我不知道关联性在哪。 |
[02:35] | Our female victim is a Virginia Dickens. Here visiting a student at Miami. | 我们的女性被害人叫维琴妮亚迪克斯 来迈阿密探望一名学生。 |
[02:39] | – They were heading inland. – But she made a stop first. | 他们正要朝内陆走。 但她却先停下来了。 |
[02:42] | Yeah the guy was so pissed he wouldn’t get out of the car. Looks like she walk up on something. | 所以这个家伙因为他不能下车而被惹毛了。 看来她像是想是朝着什么走去。 |
[02:46] | So that means that the killer’s real target is the ex-con. | 所以说凶手真正的目标其实是这个前诈欺犯。 |
[02:50] | Is it a puncture wound Alexx? | 亚历,那是穿刺伤吗? |
[02:52] | Right to the temple. Killer left no room for error. | 正中太阳穴。 凶手完全没有失误。 |
[02:57] | ID does Leon Caldwell. | 身分证明上写的是里昂.卡德威。 |
[03:00] | – All cash, no credit cards. – It is hard to get credit cards sent to a cell. | 全部都是现金,没有信用卡。 信用卡在监狱里面没啥作用。 |
[03:06] | What do we have there Alexx? | 亚历,我们有找到些什么? |
[03:10] | Oh Sig Sauer, and loaded. | 噢,一把席格绍尔,还有打包好的行李。 |
[03:14] | Fresh out of jail and already packing huh? | 刚出狱就已经整装待发了吗? |
[03:16] | Look what I’ve found in his pocket. | 看我从他的口袋里面找到了什么。 |
[03:23] | Frank… | 法兰克… |
[03:25] | Take a look at that… | 看看那个…。 |
[03:26] | 5.7 x 28 millimetres, not from this gun. | 五点七乘廿八公厘,不是这把枪用的。 |
[03:31] | That’s a monster calibre. Penetrates up to 48 layers of Kevlar. | 那是很奇怪的口径。 那可以射穿四十八层的凯夫拉尔(B纤维) |
[03:34] | Something tells me this guy was planning something big… | 这个告诉我们这个家伙正在计划 一笔大买卖 |
[03:36] | And not alone… | 而且不是一个人…。 |
[03:38] | Frank, it turns out the wave is not the only thing about to hit Miami… | 法兰克,这说明将要侵袭迈阿密的 不只有一个大浪… |
[03:53] | CSI: Miami Saison 3 Episode 7 Crime Wave | |
[03:57] | Transcript: Raceman | ‘犯罪潮’ |
[04:00] | Synchro: Zenakiss, Zed22 and Checkdatas | |
[04:04] | Correction: Highlander and Checkdatas | |
[04:18] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | |
[04:39] | It’s still time for you to evacuate. | 是你该要撤离的时候了。 |
[04:42] | Just following your lead. I figured there’s a reason you staying put. | 只要跟着你的指示。 我想你会留下来应该是有原因的。 |
[04:45] | Well there is. | 嗯,因为 |
[04:47] | We’ve found these. | 我们找到了这些东西。 |
[04:49] | 5.7 x 28, significant wounding potential. | 五点七乘廿八,重要且可能潜在其他因素 |
[04:52] | We think he has a partner and a plan. | 我们猜想他应该有个同伙并且有些什么计划。 |
[04:55] | You’re thinking a heist. | 你以为是抢案。 |
[04:57] | Alright, 1500 banks in the area, hundreds of armoured cars, hotels, saves, art museums, | 好吧,但在这区内有一千五百家银行, 上百辆豪华的轿车、饭店、保险箱及美术馆。 |
[05:03] | – billionaires states. – Right. | 这是个百万富翁聚集的地区。 对。 |
[05:05] | This is the rent-a-car. | 这是辆出租车。 |
[05:06] | That is the shopping cart. Get Eric out here, please. | 那是个购物车。 请把艾瑞克带离这里。 |
[05:09] | Right now. It’s the window to the heist. | 现在。这是抢案的破案希望。 |
[05:11] | Yep. | 对。 |
[05:12] | Be alert, seven hours and counting. | 小心,已经过了七个小时,而且就快来了。 |
[05:49] | We got lucky… | 我们交上好运了… |
[05:51] | Someone stepped on this one. | 有人踏上过这个。 |
[06:00] | And an exemplar. | 还有个样本。 |
[06:05] | Lot of hairs on the driver’s seat. | 在驾驶座上面有很多毛发。 |
[06:10] | White hairs. | 白发。 |
[06:13] | Ha, they’re closed up, insurance reasons. | 啊,他们已经关门了, 是为了安全的原因。 |
[06:16] | Our killer left behind | 是我们的凶手所留下的 |
[06:18] | 15 foot emergency fire ladder, | 十五尺的火警逃生梯, |
[06:20] | 30 feet of vinyl tubing, and a mini maglite. | 卅尺的乙烯树脂水管, 还有个小型maglite |
[06:25] | If they needed it before, they still need it. | 假如他们之前需要这,他们现在还是需要。 |
[06:27] | Changed towards the closing, couple of mom and pop hardware stores are probably still open. | 要在关门之前置换好, 某些小型的五金行目前可能还在营业。 |
[06:32] | I’ll got hit a few, starting with the closest. | 我马上去查,从最近的地方开始。 |
[06:34] | Alright, I’m gonna go with you Tripp. Calleigh you take care of this? | 好吧,崔普我跟你去。 卡莉你能负责这个吗? |
[06:37] | You know it. | 你知道的。 |
[07:00] | – Good night – Hey. | 晚安。 嗨。 |
[07:01] | Are you leaving? | 你要离开了吗? |
[07:02] | Huh… normally I would stay here and stick this out especially being new and all. | 嗯,通常我会留在这里确认一切, 特别是当还是新手时。 |
[07:05] | Oh, no one would fault you for evacuating. | 噢,没有人会因为撤离责怪你的。 |
[07:07] | No I have an uncle, a stubborn uncle, he lives on Count in North Miami beach. | 不,我有个叔叔,一个顽固的叔叔, 他住在迈阿密北滩的高级公寓。 |
[07:10] | He’s refusing to evacuate? | 他拒绝撤离吗? |
[07:12] | He says he lived through 4 hurricanes this season alone and not gonna let some other wave chase him out. | 他说他这季已经安然经历过四个飓风, 所以别想因为一个大浪就让他离开。 |
[07:16] | I called a bunch of times, he’s not picking up the phone. | 我打了非常多次电话,他就是不肯接电话。 |
[07:18] | Well, maybe that means he’s gone already. | 嗯,或许这表示他已经离开了。 |
[07:20] | I just wanna make sure… can you clear it with the LT? | 我只是想要确定… 你能用LT来清理它吗? |
[07:22] | Yeah. And just see you know they’ve closed Eastbound Broad and Kennedy Crossways | 可以啊。但要跟你说他们已经封闭了 伊斯特旁德洼地及甘�迪交流道。 |
[07:25] | That’s why I get the brass pass. | 那就是为什么我得厚着脸皮闯关了。 |
[07:27] | Be careful out there! | 离开的时候小心点! |
[07:47] | Hi Charlie, how’s hardware business treating you? | 嗨,查理,你对于五金之类的在不在行啊? |
[07:50] | Hey Frank… | 嘿,法兰克… |
[07:51] | You got that wire problem figured out yet? | 你不是还有电线问题还没解决吗? |
[07:53] | You bet, just did what you told me to do. | 没错,就是要等你告诉我怎么解决它。 |
[07:55] | By any chance you sold any of these provisions to someone in the last hours? | 不管怎样,你这个小时有没有卖这些装备给什么人? |
[07:59] | Yours is the third place we’ve been. | 你是我们第三个询问的地方了。 |
[08:01] | Closing up after this guy. | 这个家伙之后我们就关门了。 |
[08:02] | He went around when I dug out some silicone. | 他在我挖些矽力康的时候进来的。 |
[08:05] | I think he’s still over there loading his car. | 我想他是为了整修他的车子 所以才还在这附近溜哒的。 |
[08:07] | – Thanks. – Thank you Charlie. | 谢谢。 谢谢你查理。 |
[08:14] | Excuse me… | 对不起… |
[08:15] | Miami Dade PD | 迈阿密戴德郡警方 |
[08:17] | Crime Lab. | 犯罪实验室。 |
[08:18] | Really shouldn’t you two be working traffic or something? | 是吗?你则两个怎么不去 指挥交通还是干些其他的? |
[08:20] | Can I see your license? | 我能看你的驾照吗? |
[08:27] | Steve Riddick? | 史帝夫.黎迪克? |
[08:29] | That’s right. | 没错。 |
[08:30] | Mind if we have a look inside your car? | 请问你是否介意我们查看你车厢里面? |
[08:31] | You got a warrant? | 你有搜索票吗? |
[08:32] | – Not yet. – Well, you can search it when you get one. | 还没有。 嗯,等你有了再来搜寻吧。 |
[08:34] | Well according to the hardware store owner you purchased these items. | 嗯,根据五金行老板的说法, 你买了这些东西。 |
[08:40] | – So? – So we got a dead guy in a hardware chain | 所以呢? 我们在五金连锁店找到了个死者。 |
[08:43] | that bought the same things. | 他也买了一样的东西。 |
[08:47] | Do you mind if I’ve a look at the bottom of your shoes? | 那你是否介意我查看一下你的鞋底呢? |
[08:53] | Orange pulp. | 柳橙渣。 |
[08:54] | Yeah there’s craps all over my mats too. | 对,我整个地毯上都是这个。 |
[08:56] | I like crap, it just got you arrested. | 我喜欢果渣,它刚刚使你被捕了。 |
[08:58] | You got to be kidding me! | 你们一定是在跟我开玩笑! |
[09:00] | Turn around. | 转过身去。 |
[09:16] | Alexx. | 亚历。 |
[09:17] | Thought you got lost? | 听说你迷路了? |
[09:19] | Yes, inland traffic… What can you tell me about the weapon used on the victim? | 对,往内陆的交通实在… 你能告诉我被害人是被什么样的武器攻击的呢? |
[09:22] | A quarter inch in diameter, two inches deep. | 直径四分之一寸,两寸深。 |
[09:25] | And look at this… | 然后看看这个… |
[09:26] | – The weapon is cylindrical. – Right. | 这武器是个圆柱体。 对。 |
[09:29] | The edges of the wound scrape belong side the weapon, creating a circumferential margin abrasion. | 伤口边缘是因为凶器的边缘所造成的, 形成了一个环状的磨擦痕迹。 |
[09:36] | Opened this and brain dead. | 打破了这个,而造成脑死。 |
[09:39] | So significant force. | 所以是重大的武力。 |
[09:41] | You find the weapon, I can compare the tool mark. | 你找到凶器,我来比对工具的刻痕。 |
[09:44] | Found something else Horatio, | 何瑞修,还找到其他的东西。 |
[09:46] | in his longs. | 在他的胸腔 |
[09:49] | Normal bronchial tube are pinking the last tick, | 通常的支气管是在最尾端分岔。 |
[09:52] | his bronchial tubes have significant fibrosis. | 而他的支气管却有明显的纤维性变化。 |
[09:56] | So, he had trouble breathing. | 所以,他有呼吸困难。 |
[09:58] | Based on the thickness of his neck, I’m thinking chronic apnea | 根据他颈部的粗大现象, 我想应该是慢性的阻塞性肺炎 |
[10:01] | Shortness of breath that can lead to unconsciousness. | 呼吸急促会导致意识不清。 |
[10:04] | Not a guy you can count on. | 这不是可以预料到的。 |
[10:05] | Alexx, you’ve just discovered our motive. | 亚历,你刚刚发现了我们的动机。 |
[10:08] | I did? | 是吗? |
[10:08] | You did. | 没错。 |
[10:09] | Let me know if I was right. | 我们可以知道我可能是对的。 |
[10:11] | Yes. | 对。 |
[10:17] | A shopping list and an orange, and you want to charge me | 一张购物清单,还有一个柳橙, 就是你要以两宗谋杀案 |
[10:19] | with two murders? Come on, get out of here. | 来起诉我的原因?拜�,别这样。 |
[10:21] | We’re figuring the lady walked up on you while you were | 我们发现有位女士曾朝你走去, 就是当你 |
[10:23] | puncturing your pal Leon’s temple. | 对着你的同伴,里昂的太阳穴刺去之时。 |
[10:26] | Nice fantasy. | 好神的幻想。 |
[10:28] | And why’d I kill Leon? | 我为什么要杀了里昂? |
[10:29] | Because Leon has apnea. | 因为里昂有阻塞性肺炎。 |
[10:31] | Ap-a-what? | 阻…阻什么? |
[10:32] | Apnea means you go unconscious | 那会使你陷入意识不清。 |
[10:34] | with no notice. Not exactly the type of | 欠缺注意力。使他不适合成为 |
[10:36] | guy you want on your crew for a heist. | 你的抢劫计划中的同伙。 |
[10:44] | There’s a heist? | 什么抢劫? |
[10:45] | Really? | 真的是吗? |
[10:46] | I want to know about this. | 我想要知道这个。 |
[10:48] | Yeah, well, so do we. | 对啊,我们也想要知道。 |
[10:49] | Bullets tell us it’s a big job. | 从子弹让我们认为这是个大工程。 |
[10:51] | We figure you got a little more manpower. | 我们发现你动用到了一些人马。 |
[10:53] | Why don’t you whip out some names? | 为何不提供给我们一些姓名呢? |
[10:54] | I’m not giving you mooks anything. | 我才不会跟你们这些神经病说任何事。 |
[10:57] | And | 还有 |
[10:58] | I’ve got a news flash. | 我刚刚拿到最新消息。 |
[11:00] | You’re not going to get me for her | 你才不是为了她或是他 |
[11:01] | or for him. | 而逮住我的。 |
[11:03] | My lawyer’s on his way. | 我的律师就要来了。 |
[11:04] | Book him, Frank. | 法兰克,把他给记下。 |
[11:06] | I’ve got a news flash for you. | 我给你些新消息吧。 |
[11:09] | I’m going to get you. | 我正要找你。 |
[11:17] | I assumed that you and Ray Junior would be | 我猜想你和小雷现在应该是 |
[11:18] | heading north by now. | 正在往北走。 |
[11:19] | My mom took him inland to a hotel. | 我妈把他带去内陆的饭店了。 |
[11:27] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[11:30] | Um, I was bending down to get a | 嗯,我跪下来要从柜子里面 |
[11:32] | pot out of the cabinet and I hit my eye. | 拿个罐子出来的时候,打到我自己的眼睛。 |
[11:34] | Yelina. | 叶丽娜。 |
[11:35] | We’re fine. | 我们没事。 |
[11:36] | Yelina… where is he? | 叶丽娜…他在哪? |
[11:39] | Horatio, it’s not what you think. | 何瑞修,事情不是你想的那样。 |
[11:41] | How many times have I heard a woman in the field say that? | 我不知道听过多少处在那样遭遇的 女性是这样说的了? |
[11:44] | Lieutenant Caine. | 肯恩队长。 |
[11:47] | Rebecca Nevins. | 雷贝卡.内凡丝。 |
[11:49] | From the State Attorney’s office. | 从州检察办公室来的。 |
[11:50] | I’ll be with you in a second. | 我等会儿就回来。 |
[11:53] | To be continued, Yelina. | 我们还要在聊聊,叶丽娜。 |
[11:55] | There is nothing to be continued. | 没什么别的好说的了。 |
[12:02] | You’ve arrested Steve Riddick. | 你刚抓了史帝夫.黎迪克。 |
[12:04] | Yes, I did, for murder. | 是的,没错,因为谋杀案件。 |
[12:06] | Your CSI checked his car. | 你的组员确认了过他的车。 |
[12:07] | Couldn’t find any of the items on the hardware store list. | 并没有发现任何与五金行清单相符的物品。 |
[12:09] | Mr. Riddick was at the store. | 黎迪克先生的确到过店里。 |
[12:11] | I am confident that he stashed the items somewhere. | 我确定他将东西藏到了其他地方去了。 |
[12:14] | And the orange from the victim and Riddick’s shoes? | 而在被害人与黎迪克鞋底找到的果渣呢? |
[12:16] | Pulp’s not unique. | 果渣并非特定物。 |
[12:18] | This guy is right. | 这个家伙是清白的。 |
[12:19] | I file this, judge kicks it. | 如果我根据这些,法官会驳回它的。 |
[12:20] | It’s a lose/lose. | 那是行不通的。 |
[12:21] | I don’t think we want this man on the street, do you? | 我不希望这个人出现在街道上,你呢? |
[12:25] | Rearrest him when you can bring me more compelling evidence. | 等你能找到更完整的证据时,再来逮捕他。 |
[12:32] | Frank. | 法兰克。 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 什么事。 |
[12:40] | Cooler heads prevailed, | 检方被说服了吗。 |
[12:41] | Just beat it, will you? | 尽量试试看,好吗? |
[12:46] | We’re gonna let him walk? | 我们要放他走吗? |
[12:47] | I have no choice. | 我没得选。 |
[12:48] | Put a radio car on him, please. | 请派电子侦查车盯着他。 |
[12:56] | Do you think the lab is going to get hit? | 你觉得实验室会被浪打到吗? |
[12:58] | We’re inland enough and on the third floor. | 我们已经够内陆了,而且在三楼。 |
[13:00] | I think the worst place to be right now is near the beach. | 我想现在最糟的地方应该是在海边上。 |
[13:02] | Did you get anything for me? | 你有找到什么可以给我的东西吗? |
[13:03] | I got to pack up, but I did look at the hairs from the car and the clothes | 我已经尽量了,但我已经看过在车上 及衣物上的毛发。 |
[13:06] | of your male victim. | 就是从你那名男性被害人来的。 |
[13:07] | Leon Caldwell? | 里昂.卡德威? |
[13:08] | Roots are spade shaped. | 尾端是尖且平的。 |
[13:10] | That only means one thing | 只代表了一件事。 |
[13:12] | dog hairs. | 狗毛。 |
[13:13] | Short-haired breed. | 短毛犬。 |
[13:14] | I counted 17 different specimens from the tape lifts. | 我胶带上面有十七个不同的样本。 |
[13:17] | From a kennel or a vet maybe. | 可能是来自狗屋或是兽医院。 |
[13:19] | All the hairs are from greyhound. | 所有的毛都是灰堤。 |
[13:21] | Greyhound. Dog races. | 灰堤。赛犬。 |
[13:23] | Popular in Miami. | 在迈阿密非常盛行。 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Aaron. | 谢了,亚隆。 |
[13:41] | Sounds like the dogs have been evacuated. | 听来那些狗都已经被撤离了。 |
[13:45] | Miami-Dade Police. Are you in charge? | 迈阿密戴德警方。你是负责人吗? |
[13:57] | We’d love to meet him too. | 我们想要见他。 |
[14:07] | Cages for 24 greyhounds. | 廿四只灰堤的犬笼。 |
[14:14] | This explains the dog hair on our victim. | 这解释了为什么我们被害人身上会有狗毛。 |
[14:18] | Manny… | 马尼… |
[14:20] | does he seem familiar to you? | 你是不是觉得他很眼熟? |
[14:22] | Familiar | 眼熟。 |
[14:23] | No. | 不。 |
[14:26] | Hurricane glass. | 强化玻璃。 |
[14:28] | There’s a hole in the top. | 上面有个洞。 |
[14:30] | It seems almost experimental. | 那看来是非常有经验的。 |
[14:33] | Manny, were you, Riddick and Leon doing trial runs here? | 马尼, 你、黎迪克和里昂是在这里进行试验的吗? |
[14:54] | Where is it supposed to happen? | 那里是发生了什么吗? |
[14:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师。 |
[14:58] | You know what, my friend? You’re going to get a lawyer. | 你知道吗,我的朋友? 你的确需要律师。 |
[15:00] | Turn around. | 转过身去。 |
[15:03] | Find the window, find the caper, right, Calleigh? | 查看这扇窗、罪案,可以吗,卡莉? |
[15:06] | You got it. | 知道了。 |
[15:09] | Delko. | 戴柯。 |
[15:11] | Eric, is it possible to locate | 艾瑞克,能由强化玻璃窗来确定 |
[15:12] | a building based on the size of its hurricane window? | 某栋建筑物的坐落吗? |
[15:16] | Five feet nine inches by 11. | 五尺九寸乘以十一尺。 |
[15:19] | That doesn’t sound like a standard size, | 感觉上不像是正常的大小。 |
[15:21] | which means it would have to be custom made | 那表示是用来当作落地窗用的。 |
[15:23] | and subject to Florida code requirements. | 而在佛州符合这个条件的是 |
[15:38] | Golden Beach Bank and Trust. | 黄金海滩信用银行。 |
[15:42] | Dispatch, this is CSI Duquesne. | 快点,这是CSI的杜奎斯。 |
[15:43] | We’re going to need a welfare check | 我们需要安全许可。 |
[15:45] | on Golden Beach Bank and Trust. | 关于黄金海滩信用银行。 |
[15:46] | Manny, how many guys on your crew? | 马尼,你有多少人马? |
[15:49] | Look, I don’t know. I-I just do my part, man. | 听着,我不知道。 我..只负责我的部分啊,老兄。 |
[15:51] | A radio car’s rolling. There’s no ETA. | 无线电侦查车正在前来, 但不能预计抵达时间。 |
[15:53] | PD’s spread pretty thin. | 巡警太晚提报了。 |
[15:55] | Eric, meet me at the corner of Ocean and Golden Beach, please. Thank you. | 艾瑞克,跟我在海边的金色海滩银行碰面。 拜�,谢谢你了。 |
[15:59] | Calleigh, book him. | 卡莉,把他登录进去。 |
[16:04] | I’m going to need your clothes. | 我需要你的衣装。 |
[16:10] | Uncle Ron? You in here? | 朗恩叔叔?你在吗? |
[16:16] | You listened after all. | 你听到全部吗。 |
[16:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉。 |
[16:21] | Are you Ronald’s nephew? | 你是罗纳德的侄子? |
[16:23] | Yes, ma’am. I’m Ryan. | 对,女士。我是莱恩。 |
[16:24] | I’m Mona. I live next door. | 我是梦娜。我住在隔壁。 |
[16:27] | Ronald talks about you all the time. | 罗纳德老是提到你。 |
[16:29] | Did my uncle evacuate? | 我叔叔撤离了吗? |
[16:30] | He ran out of here, | 他跑出去了。 |
[16:31] | tried to get me to go with him, but I think they’re all overreacting. | 想要叫我一起走,但是我觉得他们是反应过度了。 |
[16:35] | The skies are blue. There’s not a breeze in the air. | 天空是蓝色的。而且一点风也没有。 |
[16:37] | This isn’t a hurricane, ma’am. | 那不是飓风,女士。 |
[16:39] | Tidal wave doesn’t give notice, it just hits and | 不用去担心大浪,那只不过是… |
[16:41] | it could take out this entire structure. | 它会打到这里,并且盖过整栋建筑。 |
[16:44] | I see. | 我知道了。 |
[16:46] | I’ll get my things. | 我要去拿我的东西。 |
[16:59] | My, but that is a low tide. | 我,但那不过是个小浪。 |
[17:01] | And it’s getting lower. | 然后慢慢就会退了。 |
[17:03] | If I didn’t have my contacts in, | 要不是我没戴我的隐形眼镜, |
[17:04] | I’d swear the ocean was disappearing. | 我会发现海水正在后退的。 |
[17:06] | It is. | 那是。 |
[17:12] | The bad news is, it’s going to come back. | 坏消息是,它之后就会回来。 |
[17:14] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里。 |
[17:16] | No, Mona, we’re going to stay right here. | 不,梦娜。我们就留在这里。 |
[17:18] | Right here. | 这里。 |
[17:19] | This thing is going to be a monster. | 那会很可怕的。 |
[17:30] | Shots fired at Golden State Bank. | 黄金海滩银行传出枪响。 |
[17:32] | Requesting backup. Every available unit. | 要求后援。每个可以支援的小组。 |
[17:34] | Robbery in progress. | 这里发生了抢案。 |
[17:36] | Copy that. | 记下来。 |
[17:48] | They’ve got a machine gun. | 他们有机关枪。 |
[17:53] | Stay on the ground! Nobody move! | 趴在地上!任何人都不许动! |
[17:55] | I said nobody move! | 我说过,任何人都不许动! |
[18:00] | I told you, nobody moves! | 我告诉过你们,不准动! |
[18:01] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:13] | Eric. Check the other shooter. | 艾瑞克。检查另外一名枪手。 |
[18:18] | We’re clear! | 没事了! |
[18:20] | Hey! Lie down! You, | 嘿!趴下!你, |
[18:21] | Sir, get your hands up! Right now! | 先生,把手举起来!现在! |
[18:24] | That’s my wife. She’s been shot. | 那是我太太。她被枪伤了。 |
[18:26] | She’s losing a lot of blood. | 她流了好多血。 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[18:30] | Give me your necktie. | 把你的领带给我。 |
[18:32] | Okay, ma’am, I’m going to take care of you. | 好的,女士,我要来为你进行急救。 |
[18:34] | Here we go. Here’s what I need you to do, sir. | 好了。我还需要你的帮忙,先生。 |
[18:36] | I want you to hold this tight. | 我要你轻轻地抓着这个。 |
[18:38] | – Eric? – They have P90’s. | 艾瑞克? 他们有P90。 |
[18:40] | It’s the same ammo as Leon Caldwell. | 那跟我们从里昂.卡德威所找到的子弹相符。 |
[18:41] | Is Riddick there? | 黎迪克在这吗? |
[18:43] | No. | 没有。 |
[18:44] | No money bags, either. | 也没有钱袋。 |
[18:46] | Other teller drawers are open, but there’s no cash anywhere. | 其他出纳抽屉都是开的,但都没有现金。 |
[18:49] | I need the bank manager! | 我要找银行经理! |
[18:50] | I am the bank manager. Scott Riley. | 我就是银行经理,史考克.雷利。 |
[18:52] | Mr. Riley, somebody is missing. Do you understand? | 雷利先生,有个人不见了。你了解吗? |
[18:54] | Yeah. One of them went out that way. | 对。他们其中一个人从那里跑了。 |
[18:56] | He took the elevator once the shooting started. | 他在开始开枪时就搭电梯走了。 |
[18:57] | Okay, he probably took the money with him. | 好吧。他可能把钱也带走了。 |
[19:00] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊。 |
[19:01] | Look at that horizon. | 看那个地平线。 |
[19:03] | That… | 那个… |
[19:05] | is not the horizon. | 不是地平线。 |
[19:15] | Eric, get all these people together. | 艾瑞克,把所有的人都召集起来。 |
[19:18] | Let’s go, people. | 大家赶快走。 |
[19:19] | Mister Riley, | 雷利先生。 |
[19:20] | what is the fastest way to the roof? | 最快到达屋顶的方法是什么? |
[19:23] | Staircase or the elevator. | 爬楼梯或是搭电梯。 |
[19:24] | We don’t have that time. Where’s the vault? | 我们没那个时间了。保险库在哪里? |
[19:25] | It’s, uh, down that landing. | 它在,嗯,地下室那边。 |
[19:27] | Only I can open it. | 只有我可以打开他。 |
[19:28] | Listen to me. Here’s what I want you to do. | 听着,这里有件事需要你的帮助。 |
[19:30] | I want you to assemble all these | 我需要你将所有的人召齐 |
[19:31] | people and take them to the vault, | 然后带他们进保险库。 |
[19:32] | No way, man. I’m not leaving my wife. | 不行,老兄。我不能离开我妻子。 |
[19:34] | Listen to me. Take them to the vault. Go. | 听着,带他们去保险库,快! |
[19:37] | Go. I’ll take care of her. | 快。我会来照顾她的。 |
[19:41] | Come on, people | 大家快点。 |
[19:42] | Let’s go, | 快走。 |
[19:44] | Everybody, let’s go. Let’s get it together. | 各位,赶快走。 快点一起走了。 |
[19:47] | Follow me! | 跟着我! |
[19:48] | Hold my neck. You ready? | 抱着我的脖子,你好了吗? |
[19:50] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛。 |
[20:22] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[20:30] | Is that one of the robbers? | 那是抢匪之一吗? |
[20:31] | Oh, my God, that’s the outside of this vault. | 噢,我的天啊,那是没进保险库的人。 |
[20:36] | We’re going to drown in here. | 我们会淹死在这里的。 |
[21:12] | Wave receded back. | 潮水退去了。 |
[21:14] | Yeah, that’s the way it looks. | 对,看起来是这样的。 |
[21:15] | Okay, folks, we’re going to have a look around. | 好了,各位,我们得要四处看看。 |
[21:18] | Stay put. Come on, Eric. | 别理这了,艾瑞克,来吧。 |
[21:35] | Even the hurricane glass blew out. | 连强化玻璃都被打坏了。 |
[21:40] | This guy managed to stay put. | 这家伙计划留在这里。 |
[21:47] | The debris pinned him in here. | 但碎屑把他带到这里。 |
[21:50] | Well, | 嗯, |
[21:52] | no doubt his partner will not turn up. | 不用怀疑,他的同伙不会出现的。 |
[21:54] | That guy’s halfway to Cuba by now. | 那家伙现在应该是在到古巴的半路上。 |
[22:02] | So we get this one… | 所以,我们得到的这个是… |
[22:05] | and the thief… | 还有这个小偷… |
[22:07] | …gets away. | …都跑了。 |
[22:08] | With the cash. | 还带着现金。 |
[22:11] | That’s a 5.7.28, Eric. | 那是个五点七乘廿八,艾瑞克。 |
[22:13] | That seems familiar. | 看起来很眼熟吧。 |
[22:14] | Yeah. Why waste that firepower in the ceiling, though? | 对。为什么要在天花板上浪费武器呢? |
[22:17] | Scare them? | 恐吓他们? |
[22:18] | When one of these is discharged, | 以免其中有人不受控制, |
[22:20] | people hit the deck, don’t they? Imagine a hundred. | 大家趴在地面上,不是吗? 我猜应该有上百。 |
[22:28] | Something is going on, Eric. | 艾瑞克,有事情发生了。 |
[22:34] | Miami Beach was hit by a 30-foot tsunami at 2:57 p. m. today. | 迈阿密海滩在今天下午两点五十七分 被高达卅尺的海啸袭击。 |
[22:38] | Preliminary reports indicate the damage was confined primarily to the coast. | 初步的损害报告显示, 主要受损区是在海岸地带。 |
[22:42] | At present, no deaths have been directly attributed to the surge, | 目前,并没有因本次灾害直接的伤亡报告。 |
[22:46] | thanks, in part, to the ten-hour warning and mandatory evacuations. | 谢了,此外,有关十小时的预警以及撤离命令。 |
[22:51] | Look at the? now… It’s like it never happened. | 看这个?现在…看来就像是从未发生过一样。 |
[22:55] | Mona, do you think you’ll be allright here, or can I take you somewhere? | 梦娜。你觉得你能平安无事的自己呆在这里吗?或者要我带你到其他地方去? |
[22:59] | You want to go find your uncle. | 你要去找你的叔叔。 |
[23:00] | I do, yeah. | 是的,没错。 |
[23:05] | Wolfe. | 渥菲。 |
[23:07] | Oh, thank God. Are you okay? | 噢,感谢老天,你还好吧? |
[23:09] | The roof? Do you know how dangerous that is? | 屋顶?你知道那有多危险吗? |
[23:12] | Uncle Ron, when I said higher ground… | 朗恩叔叔,当我说到高地的时候… |
[23:15] | Locked? Which door? | 锁住了?哪个门? |
[23:17] | Stay there. I’ll be right up. | 待在那里。我马上上去。 |
[23:19] | He’s on the roof of this building? | 他在这栋大楼的屋顶? |
[23:21] | Yeah, he locked himself up there. I’m going to go let him in. | 对,他被反锁在那里了。我要去让他进来。 |
[23:23] | It was nice meeting you. | 遇见你真好。 |
[23:29] | It’s ok baby, I’ll be with you the whole way. | 没事了,宝贝。我会在这里陪着你的。 |
[23:31] | Sorry, sir. Only the injured ride today. | 抱歉,长官。今天只有救伤队。 |
[23:34] | What? Well, where are you taking her? | 什么?好吧,你要带她到哪里? |
[23:36] | Any trauma center with room. We’ll call you when she’s admitted. | 任何一个有外伤中心的地方。 等她入院后我们会致电给你的。 |
[23:38] | Scott, it’s… it’s okay. | 史考克,没…没事了。 |
[23:41] | Okay. I’ll be with you right away. | 好吧。我马上就跟你去。 |
[23:44] | Okay? It’s going to be all right. | 好吧?都会没事的。 |
[23:47] | Bye, baby. | 再见,宝贝。 |
[23:54] | I’ve got something in my car to help clean that up. | 我要到车上拿点东西来清理这里。 |
[23:56] | Oh, it’s… it’s okay. | 噢,那…那好吧。 |
[23:58] | Listen, before you go, we need to, uh, ask you | 听着,在你出发之前,我们得要问你些问题。 |
[23:59] | a few questions about that robber that got away. | 几个有关逃走抢匪的问题。 |
[24:02] | Look, it was mayhem. | 听着,那是一级伤害。 |
[24:04] | After my wife got shot, I… I focused on her. | 在我妻子中枪后,我…我只有在注意她。 |
[24:06] | Can you give us any description at all? | 那你能给我们任何描述吗? |
[24:09] | He was wearing a mask like the other guys. | 他带着个面罩,就跟其他人的一样。 |
[24:10] | Uh, he’s a white guy… medium height, medium build. | 嗯,是个白人…中等高度、中等身材。 |
[24:14] | Could it be this guy? | 有可能是这个人吗? |
[24:15] | His name’s Steve Riddick. | 他的名字叫做史帝夫.黎迪克。 |
[24:19] | Maybe. | 可能是。 |
[24:21] | Look, uh, can I go now, see my wife? | 听着,我现在可以离开了吗?去看我的妻子? |
[24:24] | Yeah, sure, we’ll, uh, we’ll be in touch. | 是的,当然了。我们会..保持联络的。 |
[24:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢你。 |
[24:31] | Tell you what, Eric. | 告诉你,艾瑞克。 |
[24:32] | That guy’s a little hinky. | 那家伙有点hinky。 |
[24:33] | Yeah, you need to get into it. | 对,你得深入调查。 |
[24:37] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[24:38] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[24:39] | I heard you found your uncle. | 我听说你找到你叔叔了。 |
[24:41] | Can you believe it? On the roof. | 你相信吗?他在屋顶。 |
[24:44] | What do we have? | 我们有些什么? |
[24:45] | Passerby called it in. | 行人叫它进去。 |
[24:48] | Think we may have the first fatality of the tidal wave. | 我猜我们可能会有第一批因为海啸意外丧生的人。 |
[24:55] | Well… it’s a fatality… but it’s not from the wave. | 嗯…那是个意外,但却不是因海啸造成的。 |
[25:01] | Alexx? | 亚历? |
[25:02] | See the stitches on her neck? | 看到他脖子上的伤痕了吗? |
[25:05] | This is where the mortuary drains the blood. | 那是因为停尸间抽取血液造成的。 |
[25:07] | You mean she was embalmed? | 你是说她经过防腐处理了吗? |
[25:09] | Filled with formaldehyde, zinc chloride, some alcohol, | 打入甲醛、氯化锌,还有些酒精。 |
[25:12] | sewn back up tight and ready for showing. | 轻轻地缝上后,以准备展示。 |
[25:15] | So, what, she fell out of a hearse? | 所以,她是从灵车上掉下来的? |
[25:17] | Based on her gray pallor and stiffness, not likely. | 根据她的灰色苍白以及坚硬的程度,不像是。 |
[25:21] | She’s been dead longer than that. | 她应该死了更久的时间。 |
[25:24] | Where’s the nearest cemetery? | 最近的葬仪社在哪里? |
[25:25] | The next street over. | 就在隔壁街上。 |
[25:27] | We’d better get there. | 我们最好过去一下。 |
[25:28] | Help me load her up. | 帮我把她给抬起来。 第卅九号,柏顿。你有…? |
[25:35] | No, they’ve got him. And then number nine’s the | 不,他们抓到他了。然后九号是 |
[25:37] | last one, so I think that was over there, right? | 最后一个。所以我想应该就到此为止了,对吧? |
[25:39] | Do you want to go check it out? | 你想去确定一下吗? |
[25:42] | Drop-offs are at the mortuary. Enter on Surfglide. | 在停尸间是急速下降,进入Surfglide |
[25:44] | We’re not dropping off. | 我们不会急速下降的。 |
[25:46] | I’m Dr. Alexx Woods from the M.E.’s office. | 我是M.E.的亚历.伍德斯医生 |
[25:47] | CSI Wolfe. | CSI的渥菲。 |
[25:49] | We don’t need forensics. We’re just trying to | 我们不需要刑事侦查。 我们正要去查 |
[25:51] | recover the bodies. The wave washed them out. | 找那些尸体。大浪把他们都冲走了。 |
[25:53] | Nature of the job says an M.E. has to be involved in recovery. | 对一个医疗单位而言,加入搜寻是理所当然的工作。 |
[25:57] | I think you’d know that. | 我想你并不了解。 |
[25:59] | We’ve already recovered all 12 decedents and their caskets. | 我们已经发现了十二具遗体跟它们的棺木。 |
[26:02] | 12? | 十二个? |
[26:03] | Dozen, doce, 12, yes. | 一打了,对,就是十二个。 |
[26:06] | Then you have a bigger problem. | 所以你的麻烦也更复杂了些。 |
[26:08] | Who’s he again? | 再说一次他是谁? |
[26:09] | CSI. | |
[26:10] | We found an extra body. | 我们发现了其他的遗体。 |
[26:12] | Oh, my. | 噢,我.. |
[26:14] | Looks like you do need forensics. | 看来你们需要刑案调查服务。 |
[26:31] | Hear patrol lost Riddick. | 听说巡警跟丢了黎迪克。 |
[26:33] | Yes, to a little thing called a tidal wave. | 对。因为大浪时的一点小事被叫走。 |
[26:36] | Scene secure? | 现场安全? |
[26:38] | Rick, don’t you have somewhere else to be right now? | 迪克,你现在没有其他地方好去吗? |
[26:40] | You and Delko killed two robbery suspects. | 你跟戴柯杀了两个强劫嫌犯。 |
[26:43] | That makes this the place for me to be. | 这让我不得不到现场。 |
[26:44] | Should we mention the ten hostages they were holding? | 我们应该注意到他们掌握了十名人质吗? |
[26:47] | You know I need to take a closer look. | 你知道我得靠近点看的。 |
[26:48] | Why don’t you take a look in the mirror? | 为什么你不从镜面反射来观察? |
[26:53] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗? |
[26:55] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,的确有。 |
[26:58] | I saw what you did to her face. | 我看到你在她脸上干了什么好事。 |
[27:00] | If by “her”, you mean Yelina, she bumped her face. | “她”你是说叶丽娜。她是自己撞伤的。 |
[27:04] | You’re blaming me for an accident? | 你要为了个意外教训我吗? |
[27:06] | I’m going to say this to you once. | 我要再跟你说一次。 |
[27:09] | If you ever touch her again, I’m going to kill you. | 假如你敢再动她根汗毛,我会杀了你。 |
[27:13] | She loved your brother… | 她喜欢的是你弟弟… |
[27:15] | not you. | 而不是你。 |
[27:17] | Do yourself a favor, man. | 老兄,帮你自己个忙吧。 |
[27:20] | Move on. | 找别人吧。 |
[27:22] | You heard what I said. | 我听到我所说的了。 |
[27:25] | Give me your firearm. I need to investigate. | 给我你的枪枝。我需要进行调查。 |
[27:28] | Fine. | 好。 |
[27:29] | Fair enough. | 以示公平。 |
[27:30] | So, this is your crime scene? | 所以,这是你的刑案现场? |
[27:33] | Standard operating procedure. | 这是标准程序。 |
[27:35] | Good. | 好。 |
[27:36] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做。 |
[27:37] | We’re gonna start with you baby-sitting the body till the M.E. gets here. | 我们要在这里看着你,直到医疗小组抵达为止。 |
[27:42] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了。 |
[28:12] | I’ve I.D.ed bodies to plots. | 我有些有身分证明的尸体需要指认。 |
[28:14] | There’s just two exceptions. | 那里只有两个例外。 |
[28:17] | Mabel Weiss, our traveling corpse. | 美宝.魏斯。我们的旅行者。 |
[28:19] | Died in 2004. | 死于二○○四年。 |
[28:20] | I.D.ed her through her Memorial Tube. | 经由她的墓志铭确认了她。 |
[28:23] | Information regarding the deceased is written | 有纪录关于死者的资讯。 |
[28:25] | on a document and placed in a sealed glass tube. | 在文件上的纪录是被放置到一个玻璃制的密封筒中。 |
[28:28] | These tubes are attached to the exterior of the casket, | 这些管子是属于这个棺木的表面。 |
[28:31] | just in case what happened happens. | 就那么碰巧发生了。 |
[28:33] | Taking the guesswork out of a tragedy like this. | 我猜想再也没有比这更不幸的了。 |
[28:35] | Smart. | 聪明。 |
[28:38] | But? | 但是? |
[28:39] | Her information doesn’t match what’s in the file. | 她的资料与档案中的不符。 |
[28:42] | It says she was buried in Section E, Plot 5, | 上面说她被葬在E区的第五格。 |
[28:45] | but the file has her in Section A, Plot 4. | 但是档案上面却说她是被葬在A区的第四格。 |
[28:48] | Hmm. Sounds like our cemetery lady’s running some kind of scam. | 嗯。听来像是我们的墓园女士在玩某种躲猫猫。 |
[28:52] | This the odd man out? | 有找到这个不完整的男子的吗? |
[28:53] | There’s no file on him. Decomp’s pretty advanced. | 没有他的资料。 腐败的程度很糟。 |
[28:56] | I haven’t been able to find the mortuary incision. | 我无法找出停尸间的切口。 |
[29:00] | There isn’t one. | 那不是一个。 |
[29:01] | The body was never embalmed? | 这个尸体没有经过防腐处理? |
[29:02] | Nope. | 没有。 |
[29:03] | But it was buried. | 但他是被埋葬的。 |
[29:06] | Only one way to know for sure. | 只有一种方法能知道。 |
[29:09] | Adipocere distribution on his clothing indicates he was decomposing uniformly. | 根据在他服装上的尸腊分布, 显示他曾经正常的分解。 |
[29:13] | He was definitely buried. | 他的确是被埋葬的。 |
[29:19] | What’s the cause of death? | 那死因呢? |
[29:21] | Broken hyoid. | 舌骨骨折。 |
[29:22] | Strangulation. | 被勒死的。 |
[29:26] | This man was killed, then buried in that cemetery. | 这个人是被杀的,然后被埋入墓园之中。 |
[29:30] | We got us a homicide. | 我们找到了件谋杀案。 |
[29:33] | I’ll start the I.D. process. | 我会开始查证身分证明的。 |
[29:36] | You staying? | 你会留下吗? |
[29:37] | No. I got another idea. | 不。我有别的点子。 |
[29:43] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on in your cemetery? | 你为何不告诉我们你的墓园发生了什么事情呢? |
[29:45] | People aren’t buried where they’re supposed to be. | 人们并未如他们所期望的被埋在他们希望的场所。 |
[29:48] | Mother Nature. | 大自然。 |
[29:49] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 那不是我所在讨论的。 |
[29:51] | I’m wondering what Mabel Weiss’ family would say if | 我正在想要是美宝.魏斯的家属知道了 |
[29:54] | they knew she was moved from Orchestra to Balcony. | 她被从贵宾席搬到了一般包厢会有怎样的想法。 |
[29:56] | The family was notified of the change. | 家属对于移动没有回应。 |
[29:58] | You sent a letter, yeah, but according to your own file, received no response. | 你的确将信寄出了,但是根据你的档案纪录。并没有人同意 |
[30:03] | Only you moved her anyway. | 你就自做主张搬动了。 |
[30:06] | The body we took to the morgue was buried | 我们找到的尸体是被埋葬 |
[30:09] | in your graveyard, unembalmed and murdered. | 在你的墓园中,没经过防腐以及是被谋杀的。 |
[30:13] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[30:14] | You’re in a lot of trouble, Ms. Arena. | 阿雷纳女士,你的麻烦大了。 |
[30:18] | Okay, okay. | 好吧,好吧。 |
[30:20] | I had a client who wanted the plot next to his wife. | 我有个顾客希望被葬在他妻子的隔壁。 |
[30:23] | Told me he would pay a premium. | 他跟我说会付额外的费用。 |
[30:25] | Mrs. Weiss never has any visitors. I figured no one would know the difference. | 魏斯女士从来没人访视过。 所以我以为没人会发现有什么不同。 |
[30:28] | Having no visitors doesn’t mean no one cared. | 没有访视者,并不代表没人关心。 |
[30:30] | Her family has a right to know where her gravestone is. | 她的家属有权利知道她的墓穴在哪里。 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry, I made a mistake. | 我很抱歉,我犯了错。 |
[30:35] | But I swear to you, I don’t know anything about a murder. | 但我发誓,我不知道什么谋杀的事情。 |
[30:37] | Then you won’t mind if I talk to your security guards. | 你应该不会介意我跟你的安全人员谈话。 |
[30:39] | We don’t use guards. We have video surveillance 24/7. | 我们没有安全人员。 我们有全天候廿四小时的监视。 |
[30:43] | Then I’m going to need that tape. | 那我需要那些带子, |
[30:48] | Hey, Eric. | 嗨,艾瑞克。 |
[30:49] | Any luck I.D.ing our dead robber? | 有找到我们那些抢匪的身分吗? |
[30:51] | Yeah. Took AFIS about two minutes to pull this guy out. | 有啊。两分钟前全国指纹辨识系统找到他们两个了。 |
[30:59] | Armed robbery is his specialty. | 持械抢劫是他的专长。 |
[31:01] | Man, Riddick really knows how to put together a team. | 老兄,黎迪克的确知道怎样组织一个小组。 |
[31:04] | Yeah. How’d you do? | 对。那你会怎么安排? |
[31:06] | Matched the rounds from the robbery to two P90’s. | 找到那两只P九十的弹道了。 |
[31:08] | The ones from the elevator matched the one in Mrs. Riley’s leg. | 在电梯那里找到的那把,与枪伤雷利女士的相符。 |
[31:11] | He was aiming at his partner, who got away with the money. | 他所瞄准的是他那个带钱跑的同伙。 |
[31:15] | Explains why we didn’t find any cash. | 这解释了为什么我们找不到现金。 |
[31:26] | Shooting at his own guy? | 对着自己人开枪? |
[31:28] | The robbers turned on each other. | 几个抢匪互相争吵。 |
[31:31] | It’s not a team I’d want to be on. | 那不是我想要加入的团队。 |
[31:56] | Mrs. Riley. | 雷利女士。 |
[31:57] | – Hi. – I just stopped by to see how you’re doing. | 嗨。 我顺道来看看你怎样了。 |
[32:00] | Surgeons saved my leg. | 外科医生救了我的腿。 |
[32:02] | But you saved my life. | 但你却救了我一命。 |
[32:05] | You saved all our lives. | 你救了大家的命。 |
[32:07] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事。 |
[32:09] | Have you seen my husband? | 你有看到我先生吗? |
[32:11] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:12] | No. I-I… I guess I assumed he’s still at the bank. | 没有。我猜想,只是臆测,他应该还在银行里面。 |
[32:18] | I knew you’d need Scott to hang around for statements and all that… | 我了解你需要史考克去做笔录什么的… |
[32:24] | but I’d really like to see him. | 但我的确很想见到他。 |
[32:25] | Okay, um… you know what? | 好吧,嗯..你知道吗? |
[32:28] | Let me see what I can do about that. | 让我看看我能做到些什么。 |
[32:30] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事。 |
[32:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[32:32] | Talk to you later. | 晚点再跟你聊了。 |
[32:35] | Frank, send a uniform over to Scott Riley’s house. Something’s not right. | 法兰克,寄个制式信函到史考克.雷利的家去。有些事有点不对劲。 |
[32:40] | Yeah, I’m here right now. | 好,我马上。 |
[32:41] | Something about Riley didn’t sit right. | 有关雷利的事情有些不太对。 |
[32:43] | He’s nowhere to be found. | 他到处都找不到人。 |
[32:44] | Okay, so he’s in the wind. | 好吧,所以如果他有份。 |
[32:46] | Yeah. Found a, uh, bank employee folder sitting on the table. | 对。找个…嗯,银行内部的雇员接应。 |
[32:49] | It was opened up to an address in Uleta, a Farley Wheeler. | 那跟个在乌雷塔的地址有关联,一家法雷威乐。 |
[32:53] | Get Eric and go over there, please. | 让艾瑞克到那里去。 |
[32:55] | – Thank you. – Yeah, you got it. | 谢谢你。 对,你找到了。 |
[33:22] | I should kill you! | 我应该杀了你的! |
[33:23] | Hey, wait, wait. | 嘿,等等。 |
[33:24] | They weren’t supposed to hurt anyone. | 他们不是蓄意要伤害任何人的。 |
[33:25] | You didn’t think I would recognize you? | 你不认为我会把你给记下来吗? |
[33:27] | I swear, I didn’t know it was gonna be like that. | 我发誓,我不知道怎会那样。 |
[33:29] | I know where you live. | 我知道你住哪。 |
[33:31] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这样做。 |
[33:32] | You almost killed my wife! | 你几乎杀了我妻子! |
[33:35] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个该死的! |
[33:37] | I don’t know who you are, but let it go. | 我不知道你是谁,不过让它走。 |
[33:42] | Guy’s already shot. | 盖伊已经被杀了。 |
[33:44] | Let the cops get him. | 让警察去找到他。 |
[33:46] | He shot my wife! | 他枪伤了我的妻子! |
[33:48] | He robbed my bank. | 他抢了我的银行。 |
[33:49] | You know this for sure? | 你确定吗? |
[33:51] | Yeah. I recognized his shoes. | 当然。我认得他的鞋子。 |
[33:53] | Same ones every day. | 可能是别人的。 |
[33:55] | Ugly ass shoes, huh, Farley? | 法雷,难看的要死的鞋子,不是吗? |
[33:57] | He’s my swing teller. | 他是我最好的雇员。 |
[33:58] | Best hours at the bank. | 在银行最好的时机。 |
[34:13] | He’s stupid. | 他是笨蛋。 |
[34:14] | What are you gonna solve by killing him? | 你想用杀了他来解决问题吗? |
[34:18] | Think of your wife. | 想想你的妻子。 |
[34:21] | Think of your wife having to come see you in the pen. | 想想你的妻子忍痛想要见到你。 |
[34:26] | Think. | 想想。 |
[34:28] | Think. | 想想。 |
[34:38] | You’re right. | 你是对的。 |
[34:40] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[34:47] | Miami P.D.! Drop your weapon. | 迈阿密警方!将你的武器放下。 |
[34:50] | Don’t hurt me! | 不要伤害我! |
[34:51] | Oh, God! Don’t hurt me. | 噢,天啊!不要伤害我。 |
[34:55] | Drop it now! | 把武器丢掉! |
[34:56] | You can’t match a nine millimeter with a P90. | 你不能用颗九厘米来比对把P九十。 |
[34:58] | Yeah, well, I disagree, so I guess we’ve got a problem. | 嗯,我不同意这点。所以我猜想我们有个问题了。 |
[35:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-。 |
[35:01] | Now, I’m gonna back out of here with him. | 现在,我要带着他离开这里。 |
[35:03] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[35:05] | Don’t you move! | 不准动! |
[35:07] | And you – you’re not gonna to try to be a hero, okay? | 你呢。 你应该不想成为个英雄吧? |
[35:10] | Look, taking a hostage is only gonna jam you up. Leave him. | 听着,带着人质只会送你进牢。放开他。 |
[35:12] | My gun’s bigger than yours. | 我的枪比你的大。 |
[35:15] | I see you stick your head out the door, and I’m gonna blow it off. | 我看到你的头就在门后,我可以直接轰掉它。 |
[35:19] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[35:21] | Come on! | 拜�! |
[35:35] | This is CSI Eric Delko. | 这是CSI的艾瑞克.戴柯。 |
[35:36] | I need units to Intercoastal Apartments. | 我在因特寇斯托大厦,需要后援。 |
[35:38] | 3575th Street in Uleta. | 在乌雷塔第三五七五街上。 |
[35:41] | Suspect’s on the move. | 嫌犯正在移动中。 |
[35:42] | He’s taken a hostage. | 他挟有人质。 |
[35:44] | Scooped up this Wheeler guy out front. | 把这个叫威乐的从前面拉出去。 |
[35:45] | What’s his connection? | 他是? |
[35:46] | He’s the third robber. Riddick’s on the move. | 他是第三个抢匪。 黎迪克仍在逃。 |
[36:01] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了。 |
[36:09] | I’m bleeding. I need to go to the emergency room. | 我在流血。我要去急诊室。 |
[36:11] | You’re fine. Rescue said it was just a graze. | 你没事的。医护人员说那只是擦伤。 |
[36:13] | Look, we know you were in on the robbery. | 听着,我们知道你跟抢案有关。 |
[36:15] | Now, where did Riddick take the guy, the bank manager? | 现在,黎迪克把那个银行经理带到哪里了? |
[36:18] | No idea. I don’t know Riddick. | 不知道。我不认识黎迪克。 |
[36:20] | You just robbed a bank for him. | 你才刚帮他抢了间银行。 |
[36:24] | Couple of months ago, he comes up to me at a bus stop, after work. | 几个月以前,他在公车站找上我,就在我下班后。 |
[36:28] | Said he’d give me five grand for info on the security system and my access number. | 说他以五千块跟我买有关安全系统以及通行密码的资料。 |
[36:34] | I told him I’d only give him the info if he cut me in. | 我跟他说,除非让我分杯羹我才会给他那些资料。 |
[36:38] | So you walk into a bank with two goons and let them shoot the place up? | 所以你就带着两个家伙进了银行,让他们轰了个天翻地覆? |
[36:51] | Then you added a little wrinkle. | 然后你又加了点好主意。 |
[36:53] | You took the money. | 你拿了那些钱。 |
[36:55] | Then you got shot. | 然后你就被枪伤了。 |
[36:59] | And almost killed a woman. | 那几乎杀了个女子。 |
[37:01] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我对那个没出过任何意见。 |
[37:03] | Hey, genius, you ever heard of the felony murder rule? | 嘿,天才,你没听说过重罪谋杀的规则吗? |
[37:07] | We’ve got you for armed robbery and a double murder. | 我们已经因抢劫及谋杀逮到你了。 |
[37:10] | That’s just for starters. | 那仅仅是起头而已。 |
[37:38] | You know, all this doesn’t add up. | 你知道的,还不�o这些而已。 |
[37:40] | If Leon Caldwell and Steve Riddick needed this hardware | 假如里昂.卡德威跟史帝夫.黎迪克需要这些五金。 |
[37:42] | equipment so bad, why didn’t they use it in the bank robbery? | 而且是非常的急迫,那他们为什么没用来抢劫呢? |
[37:45] | They practice breaking bank windows, and then didn’t do so during the robbery. | 他们原本计划要破窗而入,然而在着手时却没那么做。 |
[37:51] | Well, here’s the weird thing. Take a look. | 嗯,因为这里有个关键。看一眼吧。 |
[37:54] | Manny’s clothing from the dog track. | 从赛狗场取来的马尼的衣服。 |
[37:56] | There’s RDX all over them. | 盖着一层RDX。 |
[37:59] | Explosives. | 炸药。 |
[38:01] | But no one used explosives in the bank robbery. | 但却没有人在抢劫时使用炸药。 |
[38:03] | Not that we know of. | 那跟我们的所知不同。 |
[38:05] | Back to the bank? | 要回到银行? |
[38:06] | The one common denominator. | 一切的根源。 |
[38:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧。 |
[38:12] | Third floor’s a mortgage broker. | 三楼有个破产经纪人。 |
[38:14] | Four and five are more bank offices. | 四楼及五楼有更多的银行办公室。 |
[38:16] | What about the second floor? | 那二楼呢? |
[38:17] | Nothing’s listed in the lobby. | 在大厅的名单上没写。 |
[38:18] | Let’s start there. | 就从那里开始。 |
[38:20] | The stairs are right over here. | 楼梯从正上方跨过。 |
[38:31] | Well, well, well. | 喔,喔,喔。 |
[38:34] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我所想的吗? |
[38:36] | Yes, and the thieves counted on it. | 对,那些贼的目标是这个。 |
[38:46] | Two vaults, one security system. | 两个保险箱,只有一套安全系统。 |
[38:49] | The machine guns were used to cover up the sound of the explosion upstairs. | 机关枪是用来掩饰楼上的爆破声的。 |
[38:53] | So the cash they grabbed downstairs was just a diversion. | 所以他们在楼下抢的钱只是个障眼法。 |
[39:06] | This is not about the cash, is it? | 目标并不是现金,不是吗? |
[39:09] | It’s about the gold. | 他们要的是黄金。 |
[39:35] | Found out how they got away. | 找看看他们是怎么逃走的。 |
[39:37] | That ladder’s identical to the one we found in the shopping cart. | 那个梯子跟我们在购物车上发现的完全相同。 |
[39:40] | They must have gone roof-to-roof. | 他们一定是逃到隔壁屋顶去。 |
[39:42] | They counted on everybody looking east, nobody looking up. | 他们预料到每个人都会朝东看,而没人会注意上方。 |
[39:45] | Bank’s owners say they had over 20 million in gold in that vault. | 银行老板说他们在保险库里面放了超过两千万的黄金。 |
[39:49] | It’s only precious metals vault in Miami. | 那是在迈阿密唯一的贵金属。 |
[39:52] | Yeah. Half the millionaires in Latin America probably use this place. | 对。有一半是拉丁美洲的百万富翁寄存在这里的。 |
[39:55] | There’s a lot fewer millionaires now than there were this morning. | 现在比早上又多了几个百万富翁了。 |
[39:57] | How much you think’s left? | 你认为留下来的有多少? |
[39:58] | A couple million. | 两百万吧。 |
[39:59] | Why leave any? | 为什么要留下来? |
[40:01] | Makes no sense. | 完全没道理。 |
[40:02] | Any idea how they blew the vault in? | 知道他们怎么炸开这个保险库吗? |
[40:04] | Yeah. Linear shape charge. | 对。Linear Shape Charge。 |
[40:06] | Something called the Monroe Effect. | 叫做“莫恩洛效应” |
[40:08] | Soon as it detonates, the shape charge inverts. | 当爆炸时,shape charge就会转化。 |
[40:12] | Cuts right through, and they’re in. | 从右侧切入,然后他们就可以进入了。 |
[40:22] | They used a shock tube to initiate the blast. | 他们使用个电击管来加强炸药的效力。 |
[40:25] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[40:29] | It’s insulated? | 那是绝缘的吗? |
[40:30] | Yeah, it’s hardened silicon. Probably the same as we found in the shopping cart. | 对,那是强化的矽力康。可能跟我们在购物车上找到的相同。 |
[40:34] | Makes it waterproof? | 让它可以防水? |
[40:35] | Yeah. Most explosive’s guys they don’t like to vary from what they know. | 对。多数的爆破专家不想让其他人知道他们制造方式。 |
[40:39] | So, we’re looking for someone familiar with underwater explosives. | 所以,我们可以往某些相似的水底爆破手法来寻找。 |
[40:43] | But the big question is: How’d they get the gold out of that vault? | 但最大的问题是:他们是怎么从保险库中取走黄金的? |
[40:46] | Take a forklift to move that. | 用个堆高机来搬动。 |
[40:49] | Or a tsunami. | 或是个海啸。 |
[41:00] | Center punch. | 中央打孔器。 |
[41:01] | Used it to punch a hole in the window. | 用它来在窗户上钻个洞。 |
[41:04] | Weakened the frame, and let the tsunami do the rest. | 使边条松动,然就就让海啸来做剩下的事情。 |
[41:19] | Some kind of treated nylon. | 某种尼龙。 |
[41:21] | Heavy-duty and waterproof. | 能承重而且防水的。 |
[41:22] | Possibly from a flotation device of some kind. | 可能是来自于某种小艇上的。 |
[41:25] | So, they let the water do the heavy lifting, let the gold float out to sea. | 所以,他们让水来做搬运工作, 然后让载着黄金的船流向海洋。 |
[41:31] | And then wait. | 他们只需要等。 |
[41:44] | Why leave some of the gold behind? | 为什么要留下些黄金? |
[41:45] | I don’t know. Maybe a weight limit of some kind. | 我不知道。或许有负重限制。 |
[41:49] | Wonder how they expect to find it all in the middle of the tsunami. | 想想看,他们要怎样在海啸中找到全部。 |
[41:51] | Same way we are. | 这和我们一样。 |
[41:53] | Sonar or GPS. | 用声纳或是GPS。 |
[41:55] | I’ll get in contact with the Coast Guard. | 我会跟海岸巡防队连络。 |
[42:09] | Is that the security tape from the cemetery gate? | 那是墓园门口的监视带? |
[42:11] | Not tape. | 没有拍到。 |
[42:12] | Tapes. Ten of them from the past week alone. | 这些带子。其中十只是零星几个星期的。 |
[42:15] | 50 cars per tape. | 每只带子里面有五十辆车。 |
[42:16] | How do we even know one of these is transporting our victim? | 我们要怎么知道哪辆车是用来载运被害人的? |
[42:19] | ‘Cause it’s the only entrance to the cemetery. | 因为他是唯一进入墓园的。 |
[42:21] | The killer didn’t hop the fence lugging 200 pounds of dead weight. | 凶手没想到要隐藏死者两百磅的重量。 |
[42:26] | Lot of incoming traffic. | 很多进来的交通工具 |
[42:28] | At least we know that one’s leaving empty. | 起码我们知道那辆车离开时是空车。 |
[42:31] | One-way ticket. | 等于是一张单程车票。 |
[42:33] | Tyler, that’s it. | 泰勒,就是那台。 |
[42:35] | Guy from Homeland Security spoke at my patrol station, | 来自家园保全的盖伊和我的控管中心交谈过。 |
[42:37] | said they’re developing this Vehicle Scanning Software. | 说他们发展出这套车辆扫描软体。 |
[42:40] | Yeah. It calculates ride height and ground clearance to detect overloaded vehicles. | 对。它可凭着轮胎高差来推论出货载超重的车辆。 |
[42:44] | Might help us figure out who dumped the victim in the cemetery. | 或许可以帮我们指出是谁将被害人载入墓园的。 |
[42:50] | Okay. Perfect. | 好,太好了。 |
[42:52] | Got it. Thanks. | 开始进行吧。谢了。 |
[42:54] | According to the Coast Guard, there are over 1,000 signals off the coast of Miami | 根据海岸巡防队,在迈阿密海域中有超过一千个信号。 |
[42:58] | at any given time. | 在任何时间都是如此。 |
[43:00] | It is impossible to narrow it down to the gold guys. | 所以无法限缩找到那些家伙。 |
[43:02] | It’s okay. We may not need it. | 那没关系的,我们或许并不需要。 |
[43:03] | What have you got? | 你是拿到了什么吗? |
[43:04] | I got part of a serial number on this lift bag material. | 我拿到了一部份提袋的编号。 |
[43:09] | Did you find out who purchased it? | 你可以找出是谁购买的吗? |
[43:11] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯.. |
[43:12] | I had P.D. run a search. | 我需要巡警来进行搜索。 |
[43:13] | Came back to a Dr. Greismer at Miami. | 去找个在迈阿密的葛瑞丝莫医师。 |
[43:16] | M.D. or Ph. D? | 是医学博士还是一般博士? |
[43:17] | He’s a Ph. D. | 他是个博士。 |
[43:19] | So you haven’t seen Professor Greismer? | 所以你还没见到过葛瑞丝莫教授? |
[43:21] | We share an office, not much more. | 我们共用办公室,就是这样了。 |
[43:23] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[43:24] | Well, when was the last time you saw him? | 对了,你最后一次看到他是什么时候? |
[43:26] | Couple days. | 几天前。 |
[43:28] | I’ll try and answer your questions, but I’m not the tsunami expert. | 我试着来回答你的问题,但是我对于海啸并不精通。 |
[43:31] | I’m hurricanes. | 我是研究飓风的。 |
[43:32] | Must have been pretty busy this season. | 那你们这一季肯定是相当忙碌的。 |
[43:34] | Unfortunately, for the people of Florida, I was. | 很不幸的是,但对我或是佛州的民众的确是如此。 |
[43:37] | I can’t believe Greismer’s not around. | 我不相信葛瑞丝莫不在。 |
[43:39] | A tsunami’s a once in a lifetime event. | 这对研究海啸的人而言是千载难逢的盛会。 |
[43:40] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’m gonna have a look for a number. | 嗯,假如你不介意了话,我想要查个号码。 |
[43:43] | He’s a pack rat, but if you can find something… | 他是个堆积狂,但你可试试看能找到什么吧… |
[43:46] | Thanks. | 谢了。 |
[43:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气。 |
[43:58] | Professor Greismer, thank you for coming in. | 葛瑞丝莫教授,谢谢你能来一趟。 |
[44:00] | Your office couldn’t tell me what it’s about? | 你的办公室没法告诉我那是什么? |
[44:02] | Doctor, we’re checking into some purchases you made for your research. | 教授,我们正在查询你为研究所买的一些东西。 |
[44:05] | Which ones? | 那个? |
[44:06] | Lift bags. | 负重袋。 |
[44:07] | Did you find them? | 你有找到他们吗? |
[44:08] | They’re very critical to my work. | 那对我的工作而言非常是需要的东西。 |
[44:10] | Tsunami’s come and gone, and I have no data. | 海啸来了又走,但我却没有资料。 |
[44:12] | I’ve been working on a process by which we can store | 我一值在研究有关是否能将海洋灾害 |
[44:16] | and reuse energy from oceanographic disturbances. | 的能量储存并且再利用。 |
[44:19] | We’re thinking that those lift bags may have been used in a bank robbery scheme. | 而我们则想到那些负重袋 或许曾经被银行抢匪运用来抢劫。 |
[44:23] | I looked for them for hours before the tsunami. | 我在海啸来以前花了好多时间在找那些东西。 |
[44:25] | I couldn’t remember where I put them. | 我不记得我把他们放到哪里去了。 |
[44:28] | That’s an awfully big thing to misplace. | 如果被错误使用那会是非常可怕的事情。 |
[44:31] | We believe the bank robbers exploited the tidal wave | 我们相信那些抢匪利用了浪潮的力量 |
[44:34] | in order to extract a large amount of gold from the second story vault. | 用来搬运一座位于二楼保险库中数量庞大的黄金。 |
[44:38] | Actually, “tidal wave” is a misnomer. | 事实上“海啸”是个误称。 |
[44:39] | It was a volcano that caused that surge. | 那是由于火山现象所造成的大浪。 |
[44:41] | So your research came in handy, | 所以你可以预测到它来袭的时间。 |
[44:44] | didn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[44:45] | And you think I helped with this… this robbery? | 而你们以为我…协助这桩抢案? |
[44:48] | Did you? | 你有吗? |
[44:49] | No. I’ve been studying ways to use the energy for useful purposes, | 不。我已经研究出如何用这种能量来进行有意的用途。 |
[44:52] | not criminal ones. | 而不是犯罪行为。 |
[44:54] | Dr. Greismer, how far in advance would you know a tsunami was coming? | 葛瑞丝莫教授,有多大的机会你能预测到海啸将会来袭? |
[44:57] | Well, we’ve known about the fragility of the Cumbre Vieja volcano for years, | 嗯,我们对于科伦贝.维耶哈火山的不稳定已经知道好几年了。 |
[45:01] | but even the experts couldn’t predict when the collapse would occur. | 即使是这样,我们也不能预测到它到底什么时候会爆发。 |
[45:04] | I’ve actually done some computer animation to simulate the event. | 我的确曾经用电脑模拟过。 |
[45:12] | But the bank teller told us the bank robbers have been planning this for three months. | 但是银行会计告诉我们抢匪已经计划了三个月。 |
[45:15] | How is that possible if they didn’t know it was going to happen? | 有没有可能他们根本不知道会发生呢? |
[45:18] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能。 |
[45:19] | You can only track a tsunami once it starts. | 只有当海啸开始后你才能追踪。 |
[45:21] | This provides for warning to the areas in its path, | 这让我们能够警告沿途的区域 |
[45:24] | allowing for the evacuation, saving thousands of lives. | 能发布疏散令,以挽救上千人的性命。 |
[45:28] | It’s fascinating how the wave slams into its target, | 在大浪打上目标时是最令人着迷的时候。 |
[45:34] | and then pulls the water back out to sea. | 而后就会让海水重返海面。 |
[45:39] | Actually, the tsunami and the hurricane’re very similar in that regard. | 事实上,海啸与飓风在这方面是非常相似且令人敬佩的。 |
[45:42] | They both cause water to rise, | 两者都会使海面上升, |
[45:44] | you know, cause extreme flooding, | 你知道的,造成异常大的波浪。 |
[45:46] | and then carry the flooded water back out to sea. | 然后他们将那些潮水再带回海面。 |
[45:48] | And Miami has a hurricane season, which is predictable. | 而迈阿密有飓风季,而那是可以预测的。 |
[45:51] | We average one a year. | 我们平均每年都会碰上一个。 |
[45:53] | Of course, this last season was an anomaly. | 当然了,上一季是个意外。 |
[45:55] | We had four. | 我们碰上四个。 |
[45:56] | Maybe the plan was for the hurricane, but the tsunami just came sooner. | 或许他们原本想利用的是飓风,但碰巧遇上了海啸。 |
[46:00] | The end result for both is the same. | 不过结果都是一样的。 |
[46:01] | The end result was all that mattered. | 结果才是一切。 |
[46:03] | I think we’ve been talking to the wrong expert. | 我想我们找错专家了。 |
[46:05] | Where did you say you keep your lift bags? | 你说你把那些负重袋放在哪里? |
[46:07] | In a storage room by the athletic field. | 在运动场旁的储藏室。 |
[46:09] | Who else has a key? | 还有谁有钥匙? |
[46:11] | Only Dr. Harrison. | 只有哈里森教授。 |
[46:30] | I convinced the attendant to give me your keys. | 我相信我下属给了我你的钥匙。 |
[46:33] | Why would he trust you? | 他为何会相信你? |
[46:35] | The hardware never hurts. | 那些东西又没什么。 |
[46:37] | Cute. My keys. | 这怪了。我的钥匙。 |
[46:40] | Shouldn’t you be somewhere way out in the ocean by now? | 你怎么现在不是在外海之类的地方呢? |
[46:45] | Officer, may I please have my keys? | 警官,我能拿我的钥匙吗? |
[46:48] | You’re not going to need them. | 你不再需要他们了。 |
[46:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[46:57] | Professor, your ride is here. | 教授,你的车在这里。 |
[47:07] | How long will the cemetery let us have these tapes? | 墓园能把带子给我们多久? |
[47:12] | It’s a murder. We can have them as long as we want. | 那是谋杀案,所以只要我们需要可以一直把它们留下。 |
[47:23] | We got something. | 我们找到东西了。 |
[47:25] | Seven days ago, Black Camaro came in heavy, left a lot lighter. | 七天前,一辆黑色的卡麦隆负重入园,却是轻车离开。 |
[47:30] | I’ll run the plates through D.A.R. | 我会将车牌输入监理系统比对。 |
[47:41] | Car’s registered to a Paul Abbot, | 车辆登记在保罗.阿波特名下, |
[47:44] | address in the Gables. | 登记的住址在嘉贝雷斯。 |
[47:45] | College of Miami. | 迈阿密学院。 |
[47:46] | That surveillance tape’s from a week ago, right? | 这些监视带是一周前的,对吧? |
[47:49] | A week exactly. Why? | 没错,怎么了? |
[47:50] | Going to check our college boy’s attendance record. | 去查查看我们的大学男孩出席纪录。 |
[48:09] | Bet you’re out here every week, rain or shine. | 我猜你每个星期都会在,不论晴雨。 |
[48:13] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉,请问你是? |
[48:14] | Ryan Wolfe, Miami-Dade Crime Lab. | 莱恩.沃尔菲,迈阿密戴德郡犯罪实验室。 |
[48:17] | I wanna ask you some questions | 我想要问你几个问题。 |
[48:18] | about the disinterment of several graves in Section A of this cemetery. | 关于这座墓园A区的几个墓穴。 |
[48:22] | Yeah, I-I heard about that. | 对耶,我有听说过。 |
[48:23] | That’s awful. | 那真是太可怕了。 |
[48:25] | Thank God it wasn’t my mom. | 感谢老天那不是我妈。 |
[48:27] | Cancer. Five months ago. | 癌症。五个月以前。 |
[48:33] | We turned up an extra set of remains. | 我们发现还有些额外的位置。 |
[48:35] | The M.E. just identified the body as Ed Miller. | M.E刚刚证实了那个尸体是爱德.米勒的。 |
[48:37] | Homicide tells me he’s your stepfather. | 凶杀组告诉我说他是你的继父。 |
[48:39] | I haven’t seen Ed in weeks. | 我已经有好几个星期没看到爱德了。 |
[48:41] | Neither has any of your neighbors. | 你的邻居也是这样说的。 |
[48:43] | We think you transported his remains in your car. | 我们认为你用你的车载运过他 |
[48:46] | Well, I didn’t. Never happened. | 嗯,我没有。没有这种事。 |
[48:49] | So you don’t mind if I take a look at your car? | 所以你应该不会介意我检视一下你的车吧? |
[48:51] | Here is the warrant. | 这是搜索票。 |
[49:38] | I got your page. | 我看到你的传呼了。 |
[49:39] | I’ve been waiting in the lab for 20 minutes. | 我已经在实验室里面等了廿分钟了。 |
[49:41] | Got caught up in the hunt. | 我赶上搜索 |
[49:44] | Think I just found a sample for you. | 我想我刚刚找到个给你的样本。 |
[49:46] | Okay, see, how work is | 好吧,看,要怎样处理 |
[49:48] | you find a sample first, | 你先找到个样品, |
[49:49] | then call me. | 然后再呼叫我。 |
[49:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉。 |
[49:52] | Won’t happen again. | 我不会再犯了。 |
[49:58] | So, what’d you find? | 所以,你找到了些什么? |
[50:01] | Positive amylopectin test. | Amylopectin测试是阳性反应。 |
[50:03] | Saliva. | 唾液。 |
[50:04] | Consistent with a dead man in a trunk. | 跟后车箱的死者有关联。 |
[50:08] | I’ll be in Trace. | 我会在证迹组。 |
[50:09] | Thanks, Valera. | 谢了,瓦雷拉。 |
[50:16] | Mind if I smoke? | 介意我抽个烟吗? |
[50:17] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,我介意。 |
[50:18] | I want you to pay attention to this, Leslie. | 莱斯利,我希望你能专心。 |
[50:21] | We found your phone records, Professor. | 我们找到了你的通联纪录,教授。 |
[50:24] | Found dozens of calls between you and Steve Riddick. | 你跟史帝夫.黎迪克通了非常多次电话。 |
[50:27] | We’re acquaintances. | 我们很熟。 |
[50:30] | First contact was at your office. | 第一通是从你的办公室。 |
[50:32] | Steve had a brainstorm. | 史帝夫有个灵感。 |
[50:33] | He wanted to commit a heist during a hurricane, | 他想要在飓风侵袭时计划抢劫。 |
[50:36] | and so he called an expert, | 所以他打电话来谘询。 |
[50:38] | you. | 你。 |
[50:39] | Now, before long, a hypothetical situation | 现在,虽然以往只是个假说 |
[50:42] | became a plan. | 但已经成为事实。 |
[50:44] | By then, he had your home phone, cell phone, pager. | 随后,他有了你家里的电话、行动电话、传呼机号码。 |
[50:47] | You basically bought into his bad boy ways | 你基本上已经成为他诡计中的一员。 |
[50:50] | and decided to help him out. | 并且还计划去帮助他。 |
[50:52] | But Mother Nature threw Steve a curve ball, | 但是大自然给了史提夫一个曲线球。 |
[50:55] | and then he and the gang had to shift to a hurry-up offense, | 然后他与他的同伙被迫得改变计划。 |
[50:58] | didn’t they? | 不是吗? |
[51:01] | When do I get my phone call? | 我什么时候会接到电话? |
[51:03] | As soon as you tell me what I need to know. | 等你告诉我应该知道的事情。 |
[51:05] | Where the gold is? I don’t think so. | 那些黄金在哪?我不那么认为。 |
[51:07] | How about, where is Scott Riley? | 不如说,史考克.雷利在哪? |
[51:09] | Who? | 谁? |
[51:10] | Your boyfriend’s hostage. | 你男友的人质。 |
[51:13] | What? | 什么? |
[51:16] | Steve took a…? | 史提夫抓了个..? |
[51:16] | Bad boys aren’t so cute up close, | 坏小子不会就�o是这样而已, |
[51:19] | are they? | 不是吗? |
[51:20] | Where’s your boyfriend, Leslie? | 你的男友在哪,莱斯利? |
[51:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[51:26] | No calls between Leslie and Steve Riddick all day. | 史提夫整天都没跟莱斯利联络过。 |
[51:30] | Let me put it to you another way. | 让我告诉你另外的事情吧。 |
[51:31] | Where is Steve? | 史提夫在哪? |
[51:40] | He’s obsessed with explosives… | 他显然携有爆裂物… |
[51:44] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天啊。 |
[51:45] | Leslie, talk to me. | 莱斯利,告诉我。 |
[51:51] | There’s a hotel | 那里有家饭店 |
[51:53] | old Art Deco place | 一家妆点有旧式装饰艺术的地方 |
[51:55] | was set to be razed in a few months, | 最近几个月在进行整修。 |
[51:57] | but the surge damaged the foundations, | 但是潮汐已经将它的地基打坏了, |
[51:59] | making the structure hazardous. | 使的建筑物有点摇摇欲坠。 |
[52:01] | They moved up the demolition date, and since the city’s already been evacuated… | 他们有约定个拆除时间,但既然城里已经被疏散了… |
[52:05] | The demolition date is today. | 预定的拆除日是今天。 |
[52:06] | Yeah. | 对。 |
[52:07] | What is the name of the hotel? | 饭店的名称呢? |
[52:09] | Leslie, the name of the hotel. | 莱斯利,饭店的名称。 |
[52:12] | The Sandmore… downtown. | 莎德墨尔…在市中心。 |
[52:24] | Eric, what do you got? | 艾瑞克,你找到什么? |
[52:26] | Blasters say the explosives are on a sequential time delay. | 承包商说施炸的时间顺延了。 |
[52:28] | How long to detonation? | 还有多久要引爆? |
[52:29] | Two minutes, and the building implodes. | 两分钟,然后建筑物就会向内倒毁。 |
[52:31] | He’s in there. I know he’s in there, Eric. | 他在那里,我知道他在那里,艾瑞克。 |
[52:32] | Look, the guy said they cleared the building three hours ago. | 听着,这家伙说他们三个小时前清理过建筑物。 |
[52:34] | Three hours gives Riddick long enough to stash him. | 三个小时,已经让黎迪克有时间带他进去了。 |
[52:55] | H! Hope you can hear me. | 嘿!我希望你能听到我的声音。 |
[52:56] | It’s 5 seconds till detonation. | 还有五秒钟就要引爆了。 |
[52:58] | You’ve gotta get out of there. | 你得赶快离开这里。 |
[53:00] | Get out now! | 现在就要离开! |
[53:05] | Scott! | 史考克! |
[53:06] | Scott! | 史考克! |
[53:08] | Scott, easy, buddy. | 史考克!放轻松点,老兄。 |
[53:09] | Easy, buddy, easy. | 放轻松点,老兄。放轻松。 |
[53:12] | Oh, man! | 噢!你们! |
[53:12] | Here we go. | 在这里。 |
[53:13] | Oh, my God! | 噢,我的天啊! |
[53:15] | Here we go. | 在这里。 |
[53:17] | Here we go. | 在这里。 |
[54:16] | Lieutenant. | 长官。 |
[54:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么。 |
[54:22] | Why don’t you check on your wife, okay? | 你怎么不去陪陪你的妻子呢,好吧? |
[54:25] | Yeah. | 对。 |
[54:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[54:28] | You take care. | 你要保重。 |
[54:30] | Yes, Eric? | 对了,艾瑞克? |
[54:31] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[54:33] | I think so. | 我想应该没事。 |
[54:34] | I just got off the phone with Detective Salas. | 我刚跟萨拉斯探员通过电话。 |
[54:37] | The professor isn’t so smart. | 教授还是不够聪明。 |
[54:39] | She still won’t give Riddick up. | 她还是不放弃黎迪克。 |
[54:41] | Well, then it’s time to educate the professor. | 所以,是该去给教授上点课了。 |
[55:07] | When can I get my car back? | 我什么时候能把我的车拿回来? |
[55:08] | Nobody’s telling me anything. | 都没人能告诉我些什么。 |
[55:10] | You got bigger problems, Paul. | 保罗,你的麻烦大了。 |
[55:12] | I found soil in your car. | 我在你的车上找到泥土。 |
[55:14] | It matches the soil at the cemetery. | 那跟墓园中的泥土相符。 |
[55:18] | And I already told you, I go there every week to see my mom. | 可是我已经跟你说过了, 我每个星期都会去探望我母亲。 |
[55:21] | Here’s the problem. | 这就是问题了。 |
[55:21] | This is calcium carbonate limestone, very high PH. | 因为它的碳酸钙、石灰石的含量,使得碱性非常高。 |
[55:24] | It’s only found under the soil about 40 inches down. | 那只有在地表下四十寸深的泥土才有可能会是这样 |
[55:28] | You were digging a grave, weren’t you? | 你挖过一个墓穴,不是吗? |
[55:29] | Ed’s grave, your stepfather. | 就是爱德的坟墓,你的继父。 |
[55:43] | Don’t you try and pin this on me. | 你就这样来牵扯到我身上。 |
[55:45] | DNA is, actually. | 但实际上,是DNA这样说的。 |
[55:47] | We got a warrant for your mother’s house. | 我们对你母亲的房子申请了搜索令。 |
[55:49] | We got Ed’s DNA sample off a toothbrush. | 我们从牙刷上面取得了爱德的DNA样本。 |
[55:51] | It matches the saliva we found in the trunk of your car. | 那跟我们在你的后车厢所找到的唾液样本相符。 |
[55:58] | Look, all I ever wanted… | 听着,我只是要… |
[56:00] | for my mother was a little respect. | 给我妈一些她应得的尊重。 |
[56:03] | Ed treated her | 爱德欺骗她。 |
[56:05] | like hell when she was alive, and worse after. | 当她还活着的时候,简直就像活在地狱,甚至更糟。 |
[56:09] | How? | 是怎样? |
[56:12] | I saw him. | 我看到他。 |
[56:14] | She hadn’t even been in the ground two days. | 她有近两年的时间都没下过地。 |
[56:18] | In the bed that she slept in. | 就呆在她睡的那张床上。 |
[56:31] | And he kept it up. | 他就放任着不管。 |
[56:34] | You know, it was a regular parade. | 你知道的,那是必经的过程。 |
[56:39] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办。 |
[56:44] | So, I asked my mom. | 所以,我问了我母亲。 |
[56:47] | And she told me. | 而她告诉我 |
[57:26] | I couldn’t let him do that to her. | 我不能让他如此对她。 |
[57:29] | To her memory. | 为了纪念她。 |
[57:50] | Something tells me this wouldn’t have made her any happier. | 虽然我了解那不能使她更快乐些。 |
[58:15] | Under Leslie Harrison or Dr. Harrison. | 不管是莱斯利.哈里森或是哈里森教授。 |
[58:19] | Yes, purchases in the last seven days. | 对,过去七天的购物清单。 |
[58:22] | Yeah | 好。 |
[58:24] | Steve Riddick. | 史提夫.黎迪克。 |
[58:26] | I just ran Leslie’s credit cards. | 我刚刚检查过莱斯利的信用卡纪录。 |
[58:29] | Found a purchase from two days ago for 2,000 gallons in diesel fuel | 发现两天前的购物明细中,有两千加仑的柴油、 |
[58:33] | Beachline Gas and Tackle. | 野营用瓦斯及工具。 |
[58:34] | So, she let him fill up on her dime. | 所以,他用她的钱支付。 |
[58:36] | Almost $3,800 worth. | 价值将近三千八百美金。 |
[58:38] | What kind of vessel takes that much fuel? | 哪种船只需要那么多的燃油? |
[58:40] | That’s a very good question. | 那是个非常好的问题。 |
[58:41] | Find the receipt, please. | 请找到这张收据。 |
[58:45] | What have we got, H? | 我们找到什么了? |
[58:49] | It’s definitely bigger than a cigarette boat. | 那显然比小船大多了。 |
[58:51] | It’s probably an off-shore cruiser. | 那很有可能是艘可在近海巡航的船只。 |
[58:53] | Something quick and quiet. | 某种快捷而安静的船只。 |
[58:54] | Might get to the Bahamas in one shot. | 可能可以直达巴哈马而不需补充燃料。 |
[58:56] | He also bought an oil filter. | 他也买了滤嘴。 |
[58:59] | Yeah, a Mann filter. | 对,一个Mann滤嘴。 |
[59:00] | That’s the same one a Predator uses. | 那跟海盗用的款是一样。 |
[59:02] | Okay, so, we call the Coast Guard, | 好吧。所以我们通知海岸巡防队, |
[59:03] | have them BOLO a Predator offshore, | 需要注意个波洛或是掠食者形式的近海船只。 |
[59:05] | and inform them that we want to visit their Command Center. | 并且通知他们说我想要到他们的指挥中心去。 |
[59:08] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[59:12] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant, but we already told your CSI | 抱歉,长官,但是我们已经跟你的组员说过了。 |
[59:14] | with 3,000 square miles and 20,000 GPS units in this area, | 这个区域内有三千平方哩;同时有两万组全球定位系统。 |
[59:18] | I just don’t see how we can help you. | 我实在是不知道该怎么帮你们。 |
[59:20] | What if I could narrow the field? | 如果我能将范围缩小呢? |
[59:22] | Willing to try. | 可以试试看。 |
[59:23] | Uh, is the receiver unique in some way? | 嗯,接受器也是用同样的方式吗? |
[59:26] | I don’t think this is a receiver. | 我不认为这是个接收器。 |
[59:27] | Sir, uh, 99 percent of GPS units out there are just receivers. | 长官,嗯,九成以上的全球定位系统都�o是接收器而已。 |
[59:31] | What if a group of people | 那如果是一群人 |
[59:33] | were going to converge on a spot, | 计划在某个地点碰面 |
[59:35] | and they used a GPS to send the signal? | 而他们使用全球定位系统来传送讯号呢? |
[59:46] | Here’s one that isn’t receiving. | 这里有个不是接受讯号的。 |
[59:47] | That’s because it’s sending, isn’t it? | 那是因为它正在发送讯号,不是吗? |
[59:49] | What are those coordinates, please? | 请告诉我那些座标位置好吗? |
[1:00:59] | Damn. | 该死。 |
[1:01:03] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑。 |
[1:01:43] | They almost made it. | 他们几乎办到了。 |
[1:01:45] | 79 gold bars accounted for. | 证实有七十九条金块。 |
[1:01:46] | And three business partners. | 还有三名同伙。 |
[1:01:50] | I guess you kill people when they lose their value, huh? | 我猜你在人们失去利用价值时就杀了他们,对吧? |
[1:01:53] | Law of the jungle, boss. | 老板,这是丛林法则。 |
[1:01:56] | That’s going to come in handy | 你将要去的地方, |
[1:01:57] | where you’re going. | 会是需要人力的。 |
[1:02:46] | They don’t all end this neatly. | 他们不会就这样完事的。 |
[1:02:50] | I know, but I’ll take it. | 我知道,但我会带着它。 |
[1:03:11] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗? |
[1:03:12] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上,我是。 |
[1:03:14] | Did you know he was planning to kill you? | 你知道他打算要杀了你吗? |
[1:03:16] | No, he’s not like that. | 不,他不是那样的人。 |
[1:03:18] | I saw the bodies. | 我看到那些尸体了。 |
[1:03:21] | I know there’s an explanation. | 我知道那是个说法。 |
[1:03:22] | You don’t know him. Under it all, he’s… | 你不了解他。 其实他是… |
[1:03:25] | He’s a very decent guy, right? | 他是个非常有礼貌的人,对吧? |
[1:03:26] | Well, a decent guy wouldn’t have exploited this tragedy in the way that he has, | 嗯,一个有礼貌的人不会像他那样面对件悲剧 |
[1:03:30] | and Florida | 以及佛罗里达。 |
[1:03:31] | has had enough, frankly. | 够了吗,法兰克利。 |
[1:03:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:03:49] | Better get to booking. | 最好记下来。 |
[1:04:07] | Ma’am. | 女士。 |
[1:04:08] | Sir. | 长官。 |
[1:04:10] | Heard you got Riddick, | 听说你逮到黎迪克了, |
[1:04:11] | and the gold. | 还有黄金。 |
[1:04:12] | Yes. Paperwork by the end of the week. | 对。文书作业将在这个星期结束。 |
[1:04:15] | I already shopped a judge. Throw the key away on this guy. | 我已经将它递给法院。 让他无法保释。 |
[1:04:20] | I was worried you were going to cancel dinner tonight. | 而我担心你可能要取消你的晚餐约会了。 |
[1:04:23] | That would not be possible. | 那不可能。 |
[1:04:28] | But? | 但是? |
[1:04:29] | I’ve got to push it back an hour. | 我已经将它推迟一个小时了。 |
[1:04:31] | Drinks with someone? | 想要喝一杯吗? |
[1:04:32] | No. | 不。 |
[1:04:32] | There’s a victim in the hospital, | 还有个被害人在医院。 |
[1:04:34] | and I have to go see him and his wife, | 我要去看看他还有他的妻子, |
[1:04:36] | so, about an hour. | 所以,大概是一个小时。 |
[1:04:38] | Okay, 9:00 then, my place. | 好吧,九点,在我那里。 |
[1:04:40] | I’ll leave the door unlocked. | 我不会锁门的。 |
[1:04:43] | See you. | 等会儿见。 |
[1:04:44] | Yes, you will. | 是的,你会的。 |