时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I can’t believe we’re actually going to be inside his house | 不能相信我们竟然要去他的住宅 |
[00:27] | No talking, people. | 不要交谈 |
[01:34] | All right, folks, you all know the ground rules. | 你们都知道规则了,不准交谈 |
[01:36] | No talking to each other, no touching anything in the house. Stay with the group. | 不准触摸房内的任何东西,集体行动 |
[01:57] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干吗 |
[01:59] | He’s coming with us. | 他是和我们一起的 |
[02:00] | That’s creepy. | 这太恐怖了 |
[02:02] | Mr. Lopez has a right to be here. | 洛佩兹先生有权到这来 |
[02:04] | He’s entitled to see any evidence presented in his case. | 他有资格看到任何与他的案子有关的证据 |
[02:07] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[02:23] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury | 陪审团的各位女士,先生们 |
[02:25] | in the matter of The State of Florida vs | 关于佛罗里达州,检控堂尼.洛佩兹的案件 |
[02:27] | Donny Lopez, | |
[02:28] | the People will show that, on the night | 在这里回顾1月16日晚的案发经过 |
[02:30] | of January 16 | |
[02:32] | the defendant | 被告人当晚去了他位于银色海滨1620号的住宅 |
[02:33] | entered his residence at 1620 Silver Strand | |
[02:37] | a residence you will be visiting | 也就是我们这次要看的住宅 |
[02:38] | during the course of this trial. | |
[02:40] | On the night in question, Donny Lopez | 在案发当晚,堂尼.洛佩兹 |
[02:42] | was confronted by his wife, Miranda. | 与他的妻子米兰达发生了面对面的争吵 |
[02:45] | they argued about the defendant’s infidelity | 争吵的核心是被告人在婚姻中的不忠行为 |
[02:47] | a contention supported by | 犯罪调查实验室在被告身上 |
[02:49] | a long auburn hair found on the defendant by the Crime Lab. | 发现了一根长的,赤褐色的头发 |
[02:53] | That argument quickly became physical | 他们的争吵很快升级为欧打 |
[02:59] | And was witnessed through a window by a neighbor | 有邻居从这个窗口目击了 |
[03:01] | who will testify that she saw Miranda Lopez just moments | 证实在米兰达.洛佩兹被残忍的谋杀前刚刚见过她 |
[03:04] | before her brutal murder. | |
[03:08] | Miranda Lopez was stabbed twice. | 米兰达.洛佩兹被捅了2刀 |
[03:10] | She had defensive wounds on her hands. | 她手上留下了防卫时的伤口, |
[03:12] | She was fighting for her life. A fight that she lost. | 她曾经奋力抵抗,不过失败了 |
[03:25] | She bled to death on the kitchen floor | 她在厨房地板上流血致死 |
[03:27] | while her children slept upstairs. | 当时他们的孩子都在楼上 |
[03:30] | Donny Lopez waited a half hour to call 911. | 堂尼.洛佩兹半个小时后打911报的警 |
[03:33] | First, he tried to clean up. | 之前他试图清理现场 啊 |
[03:46] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[03:53] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[03:55] | I think she’s having some kind of seizure. | 我想她是某种病发作 |
[03:59] | What happened? | 怎么了,大家都没事吧 |
[04:00] | Is everyone okay? | |
[04:03] | Shouldn’t we call a doctor? | 要叫医生吗 |
[04:04] | I’ll call the paramedics. | 我会叫急救人员 |
[04:06] | Let’s give her some room, people. | 大家散开,给她多点空间 |
[04:08] | In the kitchen, now! | 回到厨房去,立刻 |
[04:20] | Oh, my God! | 哦,上帝呀 有罪 |
[04:32] | Frank, | 弗兰克,这什么情况 |
[04:33] | what do we have here? | |
[04:36] | Donny Lopez, | 堂尼.洛佩兹,佛罗里达州明星游击手 |
[04:38] | Florida’s star shortstop. | (棒球队员,二垒和三垒之间的位置) |
[04:39] | Batted left, stabbed his wife with his right. | ????, 刺死了他的妻子 |
[04:42] | Court-sanctioned field trip. | 法院要求实地调查, |
[04:44] | State Attorney wanted the jurors to see the crime scene. | 州检察官要求陪审团检查犯罪现场 |
[04:46] | Now they’ve seen two. What about witness statements? | 现在他们看到了,现场的人说了些什么 |
[04:49] | So far, just a lot of confusion. | 目前为止,很困惑 |
[04:51] | Jury only had one more week before deliberations. | 离陪审团审议还有一个星期的时间 |
[04:53] | No need now. | 现在不需要了,已经裁决了 |
[04:54] | The verdict is in. | |
[05:03] | T | 主演: 大卫 科如索 艾米莉 普罗克特 亚当 罗得里格 肯地 亚历山大 主题曲:TheWho乐队的”不再被愚弄” |
[05:06] | CSI: Miami Saison 3 Episode 6 Hell Night | |
[05:10] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[05:14] | Synchro: Zenakiss et Zed22 | |
[05:17] | Correction: Chekdatas | |
[05:31] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 |
[05:46] | Vic got hit from behind. | 受害人是在毫无防范的情况下从背后被袭击的 |
[05:48] | Never saw it coming. | |
[05:49] | The lights were out, Alexx, | 为了给陪审团模拟米兰达.洛佩兹 |
[05:50] | because they were recreating the Miranda Lopez murder for the jury. | 被杀当晚的情况,所有的灯都关了 |
[05:54] | Made it easy for someone to sneak in, | 这样很容易就可以混进来,伺机行凶 |
[05:56] | lie in wait. | |
[05:58] | Patrol is canvassing the neighborhood. See if anyone witnesed | 巡逻警官去邻居那调查了, |
[06:01] | suspicious activity around the house. | 看有没有人看到过这屋里的情况 |
[06:02] | Sounds good. You take the kitchen. | 不错,你就负责厨房吧 |
[06:04] | I’ll take out front. Thank you,Alexx | 我去外面看看先,谢谢你,艾丽克斯 |
[06:09] | Knife missing from this block. Could be our murder weapon. | 这个刀架上少的那把刀可能就是凶器 |
[06:12] | Nice work, Ryan. | 干的不错,瑞恩 |
[06:13] | I think you may have cracked the case. | 看来你好像已经破案了 |
[06:15] | Thanks. I… | 谢谢,显而易见的事我很快就能看出来 |
[06:16] | have a keen grasp of the obvious. | |
[06:20] | Look, I know you and Tim Speedle were close. | 我知道你和蒂姆的关系很好 |
[06:22] | I know this was Speedle’s case. | 我也知道这个案子是以前蒂姆.斯彼得经手的 |
[06:25] | I’m not trying to replace him. | 我并没有想取代他 |
[06:26] | Good, | 那很好,因为我也不想交什么新朋友 |
[06:28] | ’cause I don’t need any new friends. | |
[06:31] | All I want is to do a good job. | 我只是想把工作做好 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧,说说你都发现了什么 |
[06:39] | Tell me what you see. | |
[06:46] | You can touch him, Honey. He’s not gonna bite. | 你可以碰他,他不会咬你的 |
[06:54] | Single blow to the head. | 只有脑后一处伤口 |
[06:58] | No defensive wounds on his hands or arms. | 手上和臂上没有防卫的伤痕 |
[07:01] | Means no struggle. | 就是说没有过搏斗 |
[07:02] | Good. What else? | 不错,还有什么 |
[07:06] | We probably won’t find the victim’s blood on our killer. | 我们可能在凶手身上找不到受害人的血迹 |
[07:08] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:09] | No liquid blood at the time of impact. | 血流的不多,一次毙命所以也没有喷溅出来 |
[07:12] | No second hit. | |
[07:13] | So no spatter. | |
[07:15] | Well, look at you go. | 我们都在听你的,继续 |
[07:21] | What do you see? | 你发现了什么 |
[07:23] | Hair. | 毛发 |
[07:32] | Killer may have been short in stature, well-groomed, | 凶手可能有一头短发,很干净 |
[07:36] | possibly Persian. | 可能是波斯猫,可能它用爪子拔刀时很费力 |
[07:38] | Although he may have had a hard time lifting the cleaver with his paws. | |
[07:41] | Cat hair? | 猫毛 |
[07:42] | Even killers have pets. | 凶手可能养过猫 |
[07:46] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了,我们什么时候才能回家 |
[07:48] | Now when can we go home? | |
[07:49] | I’m afraid it’s going to be a while, | 我想可能要一会,特帕先生, |
[07:51] | Mr. Tepper. You’re all witnesses to a murder. | 因为你们是谋杀案的现场证人 |
[07:53] | It wasn’t bad enough being locked up | 还不够糟吗,被困在这个案子已经几个月了 |
[07:55] | on this case for months. | |
[07:57] | Stuck in a hotel, seeing my kids on weekends. | 关在旅馆里, 只能在周末看看孩子 |
[08:00] | They wouldn’t even let me read the sports page, man. | 他们甚至不让我看运动版的新闻 |
[08:02] | Just tell me what you saw in the house. | 为什么不说说你在房间里都看到了什么 |
[08:04] | There was lightning. | 房间里没有灯光, |
[08:05] | Juror #7 had a seizure. | 一个陪审团员病发作了,人们在叫喊 |
[08:06] | People were yelling… The next thing you know, | 接下来你知道的就是 |
[08:08] | Lopez was lying there, knife stuck in his head. | 洛佩兹躺在那儿,脑袋上插了把刀 |
[08:11] | Poetic justice,if you ask me. | 如果你问我,我会认为这是个理想的惩罚 |
[08:15] | Poetic justice? | 理想的惩罚 |
[08:16] | Did you see the pictures of the crime scene? | 你看过犯罪现场的那些照片了吗 |
[08:19] | What that animal did to his wife… | 看看那个畜生都对他老婆 |
[08:22] | He got what he deserved. | 做了些什么,这是他应得的下场 你查完了 |
[08:28] | We’re never getting out of here. | 我们不能离开这了 |
[08:35] | Find something? | 找到什么 |
[08:38] | Actually… it’s the absence of something that’s interesting. | 实际上,这里消失的一些东西更有趣 |
[08:43] | Paint’s faded all around that frame. | 相框上的漆褪色了, |
[08:45] | Means another picture was hanging here. | 说明以前挂在这的是另一幅照片 |
[08:53] | And hanging here recently. | 这幅是最近挂上的,这里已经有几个月没人住了 |
[08:55] | Nobody has lived in this house | |
[08:56] | for months. | |
[08:57] | Do you think someone redressed the house? | 是不是有人重新布置了这个房子 |
[08:59] | I think that I want to talk to Mr. Lopez’s attorney. | 我想应该去同洛佩兹先生的律师谈谈了 |
[09:03] | All right,we dressed the house | 是这样的,我们重新布置了房间 |
[09:05] | wedding pictures, family photos to enhance | 挂上了定婚照和一些家庭生活照, |
[09:07] | the jury’s opinion of my client. | 想让陪审团对我当事人有个好印象 |
[09:09] | Your client has been accused of stabbing his wife. | 你的当事人被控用刀 |
[09:12] | You left out knives? | 杀死了他的妻子,你会把刀留在那里 |
[09:13] | No. | 没有,我们把刀藏在柜子里了,有人又拿了出来 |
[09:15] | We hid ’em in a cabinet. | |
[09:17] | Somebody put ’em back. | |
[09:18] | So you may have a traitor on your team. | 看来你的组里出了叛徒 |
[09:20] | No. | 不会 |
[09:21] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 霍雷肖 |
[09:24] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[09:25] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 是我,什么事 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry to pull you away. | 抱歉打扰你,是小雷蒙德的事 |
[09:28] | It’s Ray Jr. | |
[09:29] | What’s going on with Ray? | 小雷怎么了 |
[09:30] | My mom said he never came home after school. | 我妈妈说他放学后就没有回家 |
[09:33] | What does your mom have to do with this? | 你妈妈和这有什么关系 |
[09:35] | She’s watching Ray for this weekend while we’re out of town. | 她这个星期在照看雷,我现在在城外 |
[09:42] | Yelina, tonight is a big night for kids. I’m sure he’s okay. | 叶琳娜,今晚是孩子们的节日,我想他不会有事的 |
[09:46] | He’s been hanging out with this new group of boys. | 他最近交了一些新朋友 |
[09:49] | One of them is 15. | 其中有一个15岁了,叫克里斯多佛.欧文斯 |
[09:51] | Uh, Christopher Owens. | |
[09:52] | He just got his learner’s license. | 刚拿到了实习驾照,他有问题 |
[09:55] | He’s trouble. | |
[09:56] | I’ll look into it. I’ll call you back. Hang in there. | 我去找找,一会打给你,别走开 |
[10:16] | Give it up, Ray. | 给我,雷蒙德,该我了 |
[10:18] | My turn. | |
[10:19] | Screw off, tool. It’s my gun. | 放下,这是我的枪 |
[10:23] | How ’bout I just knock you the hell out, | 那我先把你打趴下,再自己拿怎么样 |
[10:26] | take it myself? | |
[10:33] | Ray? | 雷 |
[10:38] | Oh, man. | 哦,伙计 |
[10:42] | We weren’t doing anything,Officer. | 长官,我们什么也没干 |
[10:43] | Well, gentlemen, that’s not quite true, is it? | 哦,先生们,不是这样的 |
[10:46] | Why are you hassling us? | 你为什么来骚扰我们 |
[10:48] | You should be out giving people speeding tickets. | 你应该离开这,去开你的超速罚单去 |
[10:50] | I’m going to let that pass, son. | 我当没听见,你们从哪条路回家 |
[10:52] | Which route do you drive home on? | |
[10:55] | I’m not going home. | 我们不回去 |
[10:56] | You’re all going home, so get in the car | 所有人都回去,上车,现在就离开这 |
[10:58] | and take off right now. | |
[11:02] | Not you, Ray. | 不包括你,雷 |
[11:04] | I know where you live | 我知道你住在哪 |
[11:12] | So… | 你的新朋友们怎么样 |
[11:14] | what about some new friends for you? | |
[11:16] | They’re cool. | 他们很酷 |
[11:18] | They’re not cool, Ray. Chris is a vandal. | 那不是酷,雷 |
[11:19] | He’s had priors for disorderly conduct. | 克里斯是个破坏者,以前就有 |
[11:22] | Is that what you want? | 破坏治安的行为,那是你想要的吗 |
[11:24] | You want to be like Chris? | 你想像克里斯那样吗 |
[11:28] | We’ll talk about it in the car. Come on. | 到车里在谈,走吧 |
[11:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:07] | I heard you got a bloody print from the cleaver? | 听说你在刀上找到了一个带血的指纹 |
[12:09] | Yeah. No match to our jurors or court personnel at the scene. | 可是目前还没从陪审团 现场法庭工作人员中找到吻合的 |
[12:13] | I’ve been running it through the system. | 我还在系统里找 |
[12:15] | Still, a print in the victim’s blood. | 指纹上带有受害人的血 |
[12:17] | Well, not exactly in the blood. | 是的,不过不是指纹里带血 |
[12:19] | Notice the ridge detail. | 看看边缘情况 |
[12:21] | What about it? | 这是什么 |
[12:22] | Well, the blood goes around the print, not through it. | 血是从指纹周围流过,而不是从中穿过的 |
[12:28] | Means that the print was preexisting. | 也就是说指纹在血之前已经存在了 |
[12:30] | It was there before the blood. | |
[12:31] | Could still be from the killer. | 可是仍有可能是凶手的 |
[12:33] | It’s consistent with a single blow, | 这和只有一次袭击一致, |
[12:34] | but blood couldn’t have gotten onto the handle until after the initial hit. | 不过血液不可能流到刀柄上直到首次袭击后 |
[12:44] | No match in AFIS. | AFIS(指纹自动识别系统)里也没有 |
[12:45] | The print is not in the system. | 指纹没有在系统里 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 没办法了,又回到了起点 |
[12:48] | So we’re back to square one. | |
[12:50] | Not quite. | 还不至于,还有一处没核对过 |
[12:51] | There’s one place I haven’t looked yet. | |
[12:52] | These are the ten cards | 这里有10张卡片, |
[12:54] | from the Lopez household. Friends,family, employees | 是洛佩兹家里的朋友,家庭成员和工人的 |
[12:57] | people who were eliminated for the murder of Mr. Lopez. | 这些人已经被排除了杀洛佩兹夫人的嫌疑 |
[13:06] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你不能相信我发现了什么 |
[13:08] | We’ve got a match? | 找到吻合的指纹了 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是的,切尔西.洛佩兹,堂尼的女儿 |
[13:12] | Chelsea Lopez. | |
[13:14] | Donny’s daughter. | |
[13:16] | I can’t believe you think I did this. | 不能相信你们怀疑是我干的 |
[13:18] | We found cat hair on your father’s body. | 我们在你父亲身上 |
[13:20] | You have a Persian tabby. | 发现了猫毛,你有一只波斯猫吧 |
[13:22] | Mr. Whiskers. | 它叫韦斯克斯先生,我去看他前和猫一起玩来着 |
[13:23] | I was playing with him before I went to see him. | |
[13:26] | You saw your father yesterday? | 你昨天见过你父亲 |
[13:29] | My grandparents make me see him once a week. | 我祖父母让我一星期见他一次 |
[13:31] | Did you hug him? | 你拥抱他了吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 我想有吧 |
[13:33] | I guess. | |
[13:35] | Okay. | 我们还在凶器上发现了你的指纹,你怎么解释 |
[13:36] | We found your fingerprint on the murder weapon. | |
[13:38] | How do you explain that? | |
[13:41] | Chelsea, I can’t help you unless you’re honest with me. | 切尔西,如果你不对我说实话,我没法帮你 |
[13:45] | Did you sneak back into the house yesterday? | 你昨天偷偷回到房间里了是不是 |
[13:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:50] | To move things around. | 去摆一些东西 |
[13:52] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[13:53] | Dad’s lawyers put out the wedding pictures, | 父亲的律师挂上了定婚照 |
[13:55] | the family albums. It was a bunch of lies. | 和一些家庭照片,看上去真虚假 |
[13:58] | So you took them away? | 所以你拿走了 |
[13:59] | They were trying to make him look like this family man. | 他们想让我父亲看起来像个住家好男人 |
[14:03] | It wasn’t like that. | 可是他不是 |
[14:05] | What was it like? | 那他是什么样的 |
[14:07] | Look. | 我父亲有许多的女朋友 |
[14:08] | My dad had a lot of girlfriends. | |
[14:10] | Tall model types. | 高高的像模特似的好身材 |
[14:12] | My mom was always crying. | 我母亲经常哭泣,我恨他对我妈妈所作的一切 |
[14:14] | I hated what he did to her. | |
[14:15] | What about the knives? | 那刀是怎么回事 |
[14:17] | I just wanted that jury to know what it was | 我只是想让陪审团知道房间里的真实情况 |
[14:19] | really like in our house. | |
[14:20] | I mean, if they’re going to judge him for murdering Mom, | 我是指既然他们要对我妈妈的 |
[14:23] | they should have all the facts. | 谋杀案件进行裁决,他们应该知道所有的事实 |
[14:26] | Okay. Will you make me a list of everything you moved in the house? | 好吧,把你在房间里动过的所有东西都列给我 |
[14:31] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:43] | Hey, uh, | 嗨,我可以借一张纸吗 |
[14:44] | can I borrow a piece of paper? I left mine outside. | 我的忘在外面了 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:52] | Paper from the girl’s binder doesn’t match | 女孩的纸和有”有罪”字样 |
[14:53] | the killer’s “Guilty” note. | 的纸不吻合,不同的纤维含量 |
[14:55] | Different acid content. Paper looks similar, though. | 看上去很相象 |
[14:59] | Looks can be deceiving. | 看到的可能是假象 |
[15:00] | Both are 16-pound college-rule, but | 都是用的16色设计 |
[15:03] | the similarity ends there. | 不过每种纸张都有不同的 |
[15:05] | Each manufacturer’s process is different, individual as DNA. | 制造工艺,是特有的,就象DNA一样 |
[15:09] | What is that on the killer’s note? | 凶手纸上的那些是什么 |
[15:11] | Got some faint indentations there. | 看上去像是有些凹痕,用ESDA |
[15:13] | I was just about to run it through ESDA. | (一种测遗留印迹的机器)来看看吧 |
[15:39] | Wit saw | “Wit”从窗口看见了ML |
[15:40] | ML through window. | |
[15:44] | Wit” is “witness. | “Wit”是指目击证人 |
[15:46] | ML” is “Miranda Lopez. | ML指的是米兰达,洛佩兹 |
[15:48] | Looks like someone was taking notes. | 像是有人做的笔记 |
[15:50] | Trial notes from the Miranda Lopez case… | 米兰达.洛佩兹案件的审讯记录 |
[15:53] | Our killer is a juror. | 凶手是陪审团的人 |
[16:04] | So this is our dead defendant, Alexx. | 这就是我们死了的被告,艾丽克斯 |
[16:06] | Yeah, | 是的, |
[16:07] | Donny Lopez bagged and tagged. I dislodged | 堂尼.洛佩兹,伤口在脑后, |
[16:09] | the murder weapon from his skull. Turned it over to Eric. | 刚把凶器从颅骨里取出,交给艾瑞克了 |
[16:11] | Okay, thank you. | 好的,谢谢你,那是谁 |
[16:12] | Who’s that? | |
[16:14] | ID’d as Martin Conner. | 身份证上显示的是马丁.康纳 |
[16:16] | Transient. | 流浪汉,尸体在机场附近被发现 |
[16:17] | Picked up at the Tamiami Canal. | |
[16:18] | That’s out by the airport, isn’t it? | 是机场外边,是不是 |
[16:20] | Yeah. At first blush, the assistant ME | 第一眼看上去, |
[16:22] | thought he was covered in blood. Turns out it’s red paint. | 以为他浑身都是血,实际上是些红色的颜料 |
[16:26] | Red paint, like from red-paint | 红色颜料,也许是些红颜色的小球 |
[16:28] | pellets, maybe. | |
[16:29] | Like from one of those paint guns. | 像是玩具颜料枪用的 |
[16:31] | What was the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[16:33] | He didn’t go quietly,tell you that. | 他死的很痛苦,儿茶酚胺 |
[16:35] | Catecholamine levels in his blood were off the chart. | (具有神经传感和荷尔蒙的重要生理功能)快没了 |
[16:38] | Adrenaline intoxication. | 肾上腺素中毒 |
[16:39] | Leading to what’s called contraction-band necrosis. | 导致心脏收缩带坏死 |
[16:46] | Heart muscles contract so severely, they rupture. | 心脏肌肉剧烈的收缩,最终破裂 |
[16:50] | Could be shock from a paint-gun hit | 是颜料枪的射击导致的心脏病发吗 |
[16:52] | caused a heart attack. | |
[16:54] | Horatio, | 你知道这个人可以说是被吓死的 |
[16:55] | this man literally | |
[16:56] | was scared to death. | |
[17:05] | On Halloween,of all nights. | 在万圣节前夜 |
[17:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:13] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[17:18] | Juror #3. | 3号陪审员,吉姆.威尔逊 |
[17:19] | Jim Wilson. | |
[17:21] | Architectural engineer from Homestead. | 建筑工程师,来自家园 |
[17:24] | Currently going through a divorce… | 目前在闹离婚,他很信任警察 |
[17:26] | and he trusts the police. | |
[17:29] | Juror #4. | 4号陪审员,达娃.威廉姆斯,来自海边 |
[17:31] | Dara Williams. | |
[17:32] | She’s from Surfside. | |
[17:34] | Two kids in junior high. | 有2个上初中的孩子,不拥护死刑判决 |
[17:36] | Unsure about the death penalty. | |
[17:38] | Okay. Um… | 好的,嗯,哪一个是信任警察的 |
[17:39] | Which one trusted the police? | |
[17:42] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[17:43] | Look, I am never gonna remember | 我从来记不住这些名字,这样办吧 |
[17:45] | all of these names, so let’s just do this. | |
[17:48] | Juror #3 | 3号陪审员,工程师 |
[17:50] | is going to be the engineer… | |
[17:52] | and Juror #4 | 4号陪审员,足球队员的妈妈 |
[17:55] | is going to be the soccer mom… | 1号大学女孩,2号孕妇,6号牙医 |
[18:35] | Physical match, | 吻合,是谁的笔记本呢 |
[18:37] | but whose notebook? | |
[18:39] | Juror #11. | 11号陪审员,建筑工人 |
[18:42] | The construction worker. | |
[18:46] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑,是吧 |
[18:47] | ‘Fraid not, Carl. | 我想不是,卡尔 |
[18:49] | Killer’s note came from your notebook. | 凶手用的纸是你的 |
[18:52] | Care to explain that? | 笔记本上的纸,你能解释一下吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah. At least I was taking notes. | 是的,至少我还记了笔记,不像其他人 |
[18:55] | You should’ve seen some of those other bozos. | |
[18:58] | So It’s poetic justice. | “完美的惩罚”,是不是, |
[19:00] | Right? That what you said. “Donny Lopez got what he deserved. ” With a little help from you. | 谁说了那是堂尼应得的惩罚,还记得吗 |
[19:05] | Look, we weren’t allowed to take the notebooks | 听着,我们不允许带笔记回旅馆 |
[19:07] | back to the hotel. | |
[19:09] | We left them in the jury box. | 我们把笔记留在陪审席, |
[19:11] | Anybody could’ve ripped a page outta mine. | 任何人都可以从我的本子上撕张纸 |
[19:13] | Okay. Well, let’s find out. | 好吧,让我们查查看 |
[19:17] | I’m going to give you a little test. | 我们要你做个小测试 |
[19:21] | W- What kind of test? | 什么样的测试 |
[19:25] | Write your name down, | 用小写字母写下你的名字 |
[19:26] | in all lower-case letters. | |
[19:36] | Construction worker didn’t write that note. | 那个建筑工人不是写那张纸条的人 |
[19:39] | Are you sure? | 你肯定 |
[19:40] | 95% sure. Ran a conoscopic holography on his exemplars. | 95%肯定,我们对样品做了锥光偏振全息摄影分析 |
[19:45] | Translation, please? | 请说简单点 |
[19:47] | Take a look at the “T” in his last name. | 看看他写的姓氏里的字母”t” |
[19:50] | This hole is created on the cross stroke, | 在交叉处有一洞,这是笔经过时 |
[19:52] | pen tip falls into the furrow from the first stroke. | 遇到第一竖笔的阻力,镜像看得更清楚些 |
[19:58] | You can see it better on the mirror view. | 那个突起显示了用力的方向 |
[20:02] | That bump shows us directionality. | 那个建筑工人是反着写”t”上的一横的,凶手不是 |
[20:04] | Construction worker crosses his “T”s backwards. | |
[20:08] | Killer doesn’t. | |
[20:09] | So old angry Carl was telling the truth. | 就是说卡尔说的是真的 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 这太疯狂了 |
[20:22] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:24] | Uncle Horatio, is my mom on her way over? | 霍雷肖叔叔 我妈妈 |
[20:25] | Can you get me out? My dad’s in a meeting. He’s busy until 2 | 你能让我出去吗,我爸爸 |
[20:27] | Here’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to follow that officer. | 我要你们做的是,跟着警官,他会给 |
[20:30] | He’s going to take your statements and we’ll go from there, all right? | 你们录口供的,然后就可以走了,明白吗 |
[20:33] | Go ahead. Follow him. | 走吧,跟着这个警官 跟我来,孩子们 |
[20:36] | Ray. | 雷,呆在那 |
[20:37] | You can stay right were you are. | |
[20:43] | They won’t tell us why we’re here. | 他们不告诉我们为什么带我们来这 |
[20:46] | Ray, | 雷,我要知道你们昨天晚上用颜料枪做什么了 |
[20:47] | I need to know what happened last night with the paint gun. | |
[20:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[20:52] | Ray. | 雷,我去之前发生了什么 |
[20:53] | What happened before I arrived? | |
[20:56] | Nothing, just target practice. | 没什么,就是在练射靶 |
[21:00] | Ray. | 雷,有个人昨天晚上被杀了 |
[21:01] | A man was killed last night. | |
[21:03] | He was shot three times with red paint | 他身上有3处红色被颜料枪 |
[21:05] | within a half mile of where you guys were. | 射击的痕迹,就在你们昨天半里外的地方 |
[21:08] | So don’t tell me it was target practice. | 别告诉我你们只是在练习射靶,到底怎么回事 |
[21:10] | What happened? | |
[21:13] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[21:14] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[21:17] | But it was Halloween. | 昨天是万圣节,我们只是到处瞎晃 |
[21:19] | We were just messing around. | |
[21:23] | Hey! You! | 嗨,你 |
[21:24] | What do you want? | 你们要干吗 |
[21:25] | We want you to dance! | 我们想要你跳舞 |
[21:29] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 |
[21:35] | But… | 不过只是一个颜料枪 |
[21:37] | it was just a paint gun. | |
[21:39] | Who shot him? | 是谁射的他 |
[21:42] | We all did. | 我们都射了 |
[21:44] | Ray, a man lost his life. | 雷,有人死了 |
[21:47] | So tell me who shot him. | 所以告诉我,是谁射的 |
[21:53] | We all did. | 我们都射了 |
[21:56] | Ray, here’s what I want you to do. | 雷,我要你做的是, |
[21:59] | I don’t want you to speak to anybody. Not a secretary. Not an officer. Nobody. | 别对任何人说,办事员,警官,谁也别说 |
[22:03] | Until I tell you otherwise, you understand? | 直到我告诉你怎么做,明白吗 |
[22:06] | Yes, sir. | 明白,长官 |
[22:07] | You sit tight, huh? | 你先坐在这 |
[22:15] | Hi. I was just looking for you. | 嗨,我正在找你 |
[22:18] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:19] | More like, who’s up? | 还记得7号陪审员,那个啦啦队队长 |
[22:20] | Juror #7, the cheerleader. | |
[22:22] | The one who had the seizure? | 病发的那个 |
[22:24] | She spent the night at Miami General for observation. | 她昨天晚上留院观察,今天下午出院了 |
[22:26] | She’s being released this afternoon. | |
[22:28] | Well, unfortunately, that doesn’t really help us, | 怎么了,不幸的是对我们没什么帮助 |
[22:31] | because she’s the one juror we know couldn’t have killed Donny Lopez. | 我们知道不可能是她杀了堂尼.洛佩兹 |
[22:34] | She didn’t kill him, but I think she might’ve helped whoever did. | 她是没杀,不过也许她帮凶手忙了 |
[22:39] | ???? Divalproex. 30 caplets. | |
[22:42] | That’s a full prescription. | 30粒,和处方上的一样 |
[22:43] | Filled a month ago. | 她是一个月前续的,就是说她根本没吃药 |
[22:45] | She hasn’t been taking her anti-seizure medication. | |
[22:47] | But even without her meds, | 是,不过就算她不吃药,她也不可能知道什么时候会病发 |
[22:49] | she’d have no way of knowing exactly when she’d have a seizure. | |
[22:51] | Unless she made it happen. | 除非她能让它发生 |
[22:54] | Witnesses saw lightning flashes just before the cheerleader hit the ground. | 有人在啦啦队队长倒地前见过有闪光 |
[22:58] | What if it wasn’t lightning? | 如果不是灯光 |
[23:00] | Epileptics can be photosensitive. | 癫痫病对照像敏感,对闪光灯有反应 |
[23:02] | They react to flashing lights. | |
[23:10] | I really don’t remember very much. | 我不太记的发生什么了 |
[23:13] | It’s a side effect of the seizures. | 我的病发作了 |
[23:14] | You had the same side effect the last couple times you had seizures. | 这一段时间你好像犯过好几次病 |
[23:18] | I know that because I read the pleadings from all your lawsuits. | 我知道是因为我看过了你的诉讼状 |
[23:21] | Four seizures, four claims against businesses and county offices. | 发病4次,要求县府4次赔偿 |
[23:26] | You’re a bit of a scam artist, aren’t you, Ginger? | 你真的是个诈骗的艺术家,金吉尔 |
[23:28] | Those were legitimate legal problems with those facilities. | 这些都是合法的 |
[23:32] | Hey, that’s a cool key chain. | 钥匙链很酷,可以让我看看吗 |
[23:34] | You mind if I take a look? | |
[23:42] | That’s a cute trick. | 小诡计,你在聚会上一定很尽兴 |
[23:44] | You must be fun at parties. | |
[23:46] | I think your legal problems are just beginning. | 我想你的法律麻烦刚刚开始了 |
[23:50] | It was 5,000 bucks. | 5000块钱,我要做的就是再发一次病 |
[23:52] | All I had to do was have another seizure. | |
[24:01] | She didn’t say anything about killing anybody. | 她可没说要杀人,我要做的 |
[24:03] | All I had to do was get kicked off the jury… Get a mistrial. | 就是使陪审团分离,使审判无效 |
[24:07] | Who’s “she”? | 她是谁 |
[24:09] | Kelli. | 凯丽,我不知道她姓什么 |
[24:11] | No last name. She just… gave a cell number. | 只有她的手机号码 |
[24:15] | I don’t know anything else. | 其他的我什么都不知道了 |
[24:21] | Here’s what I think. | 我想你是被告方的秘密证人,凯丽 |
[24:23] | You were the defense’s secret witness, Kelli. | |
[24:26] | Donny Lopez liked tall model types, | 堂尼.洛佩兹喜欢高高的有模特身材的女子 |
[24:29] | and I think that you were at his house the night of the murder. weren’t you? | 案发当晚你在他屋外,是不是 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是的,他的律师要我出庭做证 |
[24:36] | And his attorneys were going to have me testify to that. | |
[24:40] | I just… I-I couldn’t do it. | 我不能去做证 |
[24:42] | So you paid a juror for a mistrial. Why? | 所以你就买通一个陪审员,让审判无效,为什么 |
[24:45] | Me and Donny, that was fun. | 遇到堂尼,只是玩玩 |
[24:48] | But I met a great new guy. | 后来我遇到了一个新的朋友 |
[24:50] | He’s a Flagler cousin. | 他是弗兰格勒的表兄弟 |
[24:51] | Old money, old family values. | 有钱有势的家族 |
[24:54] | We’re engaged. | 我们定婚了,我想最快的结束 |
[24:56] | I just thought the quickest way to end the trial would be to pay someone off. | 审判的方法就是买通一个陪审员缺席 |
[25:00] | The quickest way to end the trial is to kill the defendant. | 最快的方法是杀死被告 |
[25:03] | I didn’t. | 我没有杀他 |
[25:05] | I’m gonna need a sample of your handwriting | 我需要你的笔迹, |
[25:07] | to compare to the “Guilty” note we found on Donny Lopez’s body. | 和堂尼身上发现的”有罪”的字样做对照 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:15] | Girlfriend’s a bust. | 女朋友也可以排除了,笔迹不对 |
[25:17] | There’s no match to the “Guilty” note. | |
[25:18] | And the construction worker didn’t write the note, either. | 也不是建筑工人写的 |
[25:21] | Cheerleader’s a scam artist, but not a murderer. | 啦啦队队长是个骗子,但是没杀人 |
[25:25] | So who’s left? | 还剩下谁 |
[25:27] | What about the dentist? | 这个牙医呢,他去年有家庭暴力的指控 |
[25:29] | Domestic violence allegation in the past year. Mm, spousal abuser going postal on jury duty… | 配偶暴力,和陪审员的责任 |
[25:36] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是,我认为是厨师 |
[25:37] | I like the chef. | |
[25:39] | How do you figure? | 为什么这么认为 |
[25:40] | Works with knives. That and… food service- very stressful. | 工作经常用刀,和食物服务,压力很大 |
[25:46] | All right, let’s go back to what we do know. | 好吧,让我们从头来过 |
[25:50] | Killer had to work quickly in the dark, and he used an available weapon. | 凶手必须在黑暗中用可得到的武器快速做案 |
[25:53] | It means they knew where it was located. | 你是说他们知道凶器的位置 |
[25:55] | Well, that jury knew where everything was located. | 他们知道所有东西的位置 |
[25:57] | They had access to Speedle’s crime scene photographs, sketches, inventories… | 他们接触过斯必得的所有犯罪现场的照片,草图和推理 |
[26:01] | And they had four months to study them. | 还有几个月的时间去研究 |
[26:05] | Killer knew the house intimately. | 凶手对房间很了解 |
[26:08] | Or maybe he just thought he did. | 也许他以为自己很了解 |
[26:10] | Things change. | 情况有变化,我们要回去重新检查房间 |
[26:12] | We’ve got to go back to the house. | |
[26:22] | Lieutenant Caine? | 考尼副队长 |
[26:23] | Mm-hmm? | 嗯哼 |
[26:24] | Rebecca Nevins, State Attorney’s office. | 丽贝卡.内文斯,州检查官 |
[26:27] | So, Raymond Caine Jr. | 关于小雷蒙德.考尼 |
[26:28] | Yes, he’s my nephew. | 雷是我侄子,你们已经在抓紧办了,是不是 |
[26:30] | Your office really moved on this, didn’t they? | |
[26:32] | It’s the administration. | 这是政府机关,很明显你兄弟的去世 |
[26:33] | Obviously with your brother’s… past, | |
[26:36] | no one would want to be perceived as playing any special favors. | 大家都不想被认为徇私 |
[26:39] | Well, actually, I’m more concerned that my nephew may be made an example. | 实际上我觉得你们会拿我侄子竖个典型,杀一儆百 |
[26:43] | The other three boys gave him up as the shooter. | 其他3个男孩供出了是他射的 |
[26:45] | I guess that puts you in a funny position, | 我猜你现在处境很尴尬, |
[26:47] | and you’re gonna take their word or wait for the evidence, right? | 你是听他们的呢,还是在等证据 |
[26:50] | Exonerating evidence? Didn’t know you had any. | 无罪的证据,没听说你有 |
[26:52] | Stick around. I’m full of surprises. | 等着看吧,我总是会带来意外 |
[26:59] | Paula. | 保拉 |
[27:00] | Lieutenant Caine. | 考尼副队长 |
[27:01] | The evidence from the paint gun case, has it been logged yet? | 颜料枪案件的证据还没有锁定吧 |
[27:04] | Yes, finished it just a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前刚刚完成, |
[27:06] | The weapon in question was found in Chris Owens’ vehicle… | 凶器在克里斯.欧文斯的车内找到了 |
[27:09] | As well as a couple cartons of eggs, some spray paint cans and a digital video camera. | 还有几盒鸡蛋,一些喷漆罐子和一个数码摄像机 |
[27:16] | So maybe they taped their night out. | 也许他们把那天晚上的情形录下来了 |
[27:19] | Okay, get that over to AV for me, please, would you? | 可以把摄像机转到AV实验室检查吗 |
[27:22] | Yes, sir, right away. | 当然可以,立刻就去 很酷,伙计,太好了 |
[27:30] | Nice! | 不错 |
[27:33] | Want me to speed through to anything in particular? | 你有什么特别的东西要我查吗 |
[27:36] | Just play it. | 放就行了 |
[27:39] | Hey, watch this. | 嗨,看这个 |
[27:46] | Sweet! Sweet! | 我们想让你跳舞 |
[28:00] | Guess that’s it. | 我猜就是这了 |
[28:01] | Go back to the point where we hear the first shot, okay? | 回道他们第一次射击的地方,好的 |
[28:14] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗,背景里有声音,有一个声音 |
[28:17] | That voice in the background. There’s a voice. | |
[28:25] | Isolate the audio and separate the elements. Let’s do that. I want to hear that voice. | 过滤音频,分离出来,我要知道到底是什么声音 |
[28:29] | Yeah, well, it’s gonna take time. | 哦,那可能要一些时间处理 |
[28:51] | Stop it, Chris. | 住手,克里斯 |
[28:52] | About time. My dad out there? | 要多久,我爸爸还在外面等我 |
[28:54] | You are not going anywhere, my friend, | 你哪也去不了了,因为你现在是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[28:56] | because you are the subject of a murder investigation. | |
[29:00] | I told you, Ray’s the one who shot at that guy. | 我告诉过你是雷射的那个人 |
[29:03] | Are you sure about that, Chris? | 你肯定,克里斯 |
[29:05] | Yeah, Michael and Dominic’ll tell you the same thing. | 是的,迈克尔和多米尼克可以做证 |
[29:08] | No doubt they will. | 我知道他们会 |
[29:09] | I need to let you know that anything that you say to me now | 我要告诉你的是你现在对我 |
[29:11] | will affect the way you’re treated on these charges. | 所说的一切都会影响你的案件的处理 |
[29:14] | I make the recommendation to the State Attorney, Chris. | 我会向州检察官举报的,克里斯 |
[29:23] | Ray shot the guy. | 雷射了那个人 |
[29:24] | That’s not true, Chris, is it? | 你撒谎,克里斯,是不是 |
[29:26] | Ray… tried to stop it. | 雷是想制止的 |
[29:30] | Stop it, Chris! That’s not funny. Don’t do it! | 住手,克里斯,不好玩,快住手 |
[29:34] | You shot him. | 你射了他,你射了那个人,是不是 |
[29:36] | You shot the man, didn’t you? | |
[29:38] | Wha-What do you want? | 你们想干吗 |
[29:40] | We want you to dance. | 我们想让你跳舞 |
[29:46] | Stop it, Chris. That’s not funny. Don’t do it. | 住手,克里斯,不好玩,快住手 |
[30:03] | Tell Ray… no hard feelings. | 告诉雷别恨我 |
[30:06] | You know what, Chris? I think you should tell him yourself. | 克里斯,我想你应该亲自告诉他 |
[30:32] | What are we looking for? | 我们要查什么 |
[30:34] | Anything that’s different. | 任何不同的地方 |
[30:37] | That’s different from what? | 和什么不同 |
[30:39] | Different from the night of Miranda Lopez’s murder. | 和米兰达.洛佩兹被杀当晚不同的地方 |
[30:44] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[30:45] | The killer on the jury memorized the layout of the house from Speedle’s sketches | 陪审团里的凶手是通过 斯必得的草图来了解这间屋子的 |
[30:50] | only he drew those sketches from the original crime scene. | 他看得是原始的犯罪现场的草图 |
[30:53] | Makes them almost a year old. | 那是一年间的图了 |
[30:55] | Exactly. | 正是,房间已经被动过了,不过图没有变 |
[30:56] | The house has been changed, | |
[30:57] | but the sketches reflect the conditions of a year ago. | |
[31:01] | And if the killer didn’t know that, he might have made a mistake. | 如果凶手不知道这些那他就有可能犯错误 |
[31:04] | This is the window, right, that the neighbor saw through? | 这就是那个邻居看到的窗口,是吧 |
[31:07] | Yeah. The state’s case turned on the neighbor’s testimony. | 是的,邻居证词上说,她通过这个窗口 |
[31:11] | She said she saw Miranda Lopez through the window about five minutes before the murder, | 在米兰达.洛佩兹被杀前5分钟见过她 |
[31:15] | but the defense argued that her view was blocked. | 但是被告辩护说她的视线被挡住了 |
[31:24] | Blocked by what? | 被什么挡住了 |
[31:26] | Pocket door. | 那个玻璃门,不过破了 |
[31:27] | But it was broken. | |
[31:29] | Stuck in the wall over there. | 外边的第二层门破了 |
[31:33] | It’s not broken anymore. | 不再破了 |
[31:37] | Donny Lopez’s attorneys not only redecorated, they repaired. | 堂尼.洛佩兹的律师们不仅 |
[31:42] | Well… | 重新布置了房间,看来还做了修复工作 |
[31:46] | Maybe they just did us a favor. | 也许帮了我们大忙了 |
[31:50] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样东西吗 |
[31:52] | Face print. | 是的,面部印痕 |
[32:02] | Sebaceous oils from the outer dermis. | 外部皮肤的脂肪油 |
[32:04] | May give us skin cells. | 也许可以找到皮肤细胞 |
[32:06] | May give us the face of our killer. | 也是凶手的面部轮廓证据 |
[32:32] | Juror #3, come on down. | 3号陪审员,终于出来了 |
[32:34] | I don’t understand. I thought the trial was over. | 我不明白,我以为审判已经结束了 |
[32:36] | Donny Lopez’s trial is over; yours is just beginning. | 堂尼.洛佩兹的是结束了,你的才刚刚开始 |
[32:40] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[32:42] | We have DNA evidence | 我们在昨晚堂尼.洛佩兹被杀的厨房找到了你的DNA |
[32:43] | that puts you in the kitchen last night when Donny Lopez was murdered. | |
[32:47] | I had to use the bathroom. | 我要用洗手间 |
[32:49] | I got lost looking for the group. I ended up in the kitchen. | 在找他们的时候迷路了,走到了厨房 |
[32:52] | Did you flush? | 你冲水了吗 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么,我当然冲了 |
[32:55] | Of course I did. | |
[32:56] | Now, you see, that’s a problem. | 这就奇怪了,因为房间的供水已经切断了 |
[32:58] | Because the water in the house has been turned off, | |
[33:00] | and I checked the reservoir tank on the toilet, it was full. | 我查过洗手间的水箱是满的 |
[33:03] | If you’d flushed, it’d be empty. | 如果你冲过,就应该是空的 |
[33:05] | You didn’t go to the bathroom. | 你没去过洗手间 |
[33:06] | You stayed in the kitchen and waited for your chance. | 你藏在厨房,伺机行凶 |
[33:10] | Unfortunately, at the trial, you got everything you needed to plan the murder. | 不幸的是,你是通过审判的资料来筹划谋杀的 |
[33:14] | Crime scene photographs, | 犯罪现场照片,房间结构图 |
[33:16] | diagrams of the house. | |
[33:18] | Only your route was changed. | 只是有一点点小改动 |
[33:20] | You didn’t realize that the pocket door had been fixed. | 你不知道玻璃门已经修好了 |
[33:33] | All I needed was an opportunity. | 我要的就是一个机会 |
[33:37] | I couldn’t believe it when that cheerleader bimbo went down. | 当那个啦啦队的女人出事的 |
[33:40] | It was just too easy. | 时候,我不敢相信这机会来的太容易了 出了什么事 |
[33:49] | Easy? To take a man’s life? | 容易,夺去一个人的生命 |
[33:52] | Hey… | 嗨,我们因为这个案子付出了一切 |
[33:52] | we put everything on hold, so this guy can get, what, a million-dollar defense? | 这个人呢,只是100万美元的辩护费 |
[33:59] | His pro team just deferred his salary. | 他以前的队也只是迟发他的工资而已 |
[34:02] | What about our jobs, hmm? | 我们的工作和生活呢 |
[34:03] | Our lives. | |
[34:04] | Everyone on that jury was going through the same hardship as you. | 这个案子的每一个陪审员都有和你一样艰难的经历 |
[34:08] | Don’t you lecture me about hardship. I lost everything. | 你知道我到底有多难吗,什么都没了 |
[34:12] | My wife left me. | 我的妻子离开了我,还带走了我的孩子 |
[34:14] | She took my kids. | |
[34:17] | I don’t have a job to go back to. My boss gave it to my fill-in. | 我的工作也没了老板把它给了做我替工的人 |
[34:21] | And there you were, Donny Lopez’s mansion. | 你们到了堂尼.洛佩兹的住宅 |
[34:24] | Five bedrooms, wine cellar, plasma TV… | 那有5个卧室,酒窖,等离子体电视 |
[34:27] | Seven bedrooms, plasma TVs in each one. | 是7个卧室,每个里面都有等离子体电视 |
[34:31] | He wasn’t gonna miss a beat. | 他什么都没少 |
[34:33] | Unfortunately, you are. | 不幸的是你要,你被捕了,恶意谋杀 |
[34:37] | You’re under arrest for aggravated murder. | 好了,走吧 |
[34:54] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝呀 |
[34:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:57] | I don’t think he did it. | 我认为不是他做的 |
[34:58] | What are you talking about? The guy just confessed. We got him. | 你在说什么,他刚刚认罪了 |
[35:01] | No, not him. Donny Lopez. I don’t think he killed his wife. | 不,不是说他, 是堂尼.洛佩兹我认为他没有杀他的妻子 |
[35:04] | Then who did? | 那是谁做的 鲍勃 |
[35:15] | Hey, got your page. What’s going on? | 嗨,收到你的短信了,什么事 |
[35:18] | We need to talk about Miranda Lopez. | 我们要谈谈米兰达.洛佩兹的案子 |
[35:19] | What’s left to talk about? | 还有什么要谈的吗? |
[35:21] | Defendant’s dead. Case is over. | 被告死了,案子已经结了 |
[35:22] | Our boss is holding a press conference in a half an hour. | 我老板半小时后就会召开新闻发布会 |
[35:24] | You need to tell him not to. Donny Lopez didn’t kill her. | 最好叫他别做了, 堂尼.洛佩兹不是凶手 |
[35:27] | You’re telling me this now? | 你现在来告诉我这些 |
[35:28] | Miranda Lopez had a single defensive wound from a multiple stabbing. | 米兰达.洛佩兹被刺了几刀,只有一个防卫的伤口 |
[35:31] | When was the last time you saw that? | 你什么时候最后一次见到这个 |
[35:34] | Everything your CSI presented indicated it was the husband. | 所有你们犯罪现场调查的结果都指向她的丈夫 |
[35:37] | Well, he testified on the evidence, | 我们只是提供证据最终做定罪的是你们 |
[35:38] | but y’all made a determination about who to charge. | |
[35:41] | Terrific. You trying to get me sent down to traffic court? | 太好了,你要把我送到交易法庭 |
[35:43] | No, I think it’s more important that we find the right killer, don’t you, Bob? | 不是,我认为找出真正的凶手更重要,不是吗,鲍勃 |
[35:46] | Of course. | 当然,那谁是凶手 |
[35:47] | So who is it? | |
[35:49] | Currently, we don’t have a suspect. | 我们现在还没有嫌疑人 |
[35:51] | Do you know how bad that makes us look? | 你知道这让我们看起来有多糟吗 |
[35:59] | Hey, Paula, is this all of them? | 嗨,保拉,这是所有的了吗 |
[36:01] | Uh, two more boxes are coming from storage. | 还有2箱正从储藏室拿过来 |
[36:03] | Evidence, lab reports, everything on Miranda Lopez. | 证据,试验报告,米兰达.洛佩兹案子的所有东西 |
[36:09] | There’s only one thing I’m looking for. | 这正是我要找的 |
[36:17] | Murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[36:19] | Alexx, will you walk me through Miranda Lopez’s injuries again? | 艾丽克斯,你可以重新再查一下米兰达.洛佩兹吗 |
[36:24] | Sharp force wounds to the abdomen and upper torso. | 伤口在腹部和上体 |
[36:28] | Wound one was nonfatal, | 第一刀不是致命的,不过第2刀刺破了动脉 |
[36:30] | but two was penetrating with right hemothorax. | |
[36:33] | And how deep were the wounds? | 伤口有多深 |
[36:35] | About two inches. | 大约2英寸,不过足以刺破动脉, |
[36:36] | Deep enough to nick the superior vena cava. She bled out. | 大出血 |
[36:40] | So the stab wounds were shallow. | 就是说刺的都不深, |
[36:44] | And these rips in the fabric, they didn’t penetrate the skin. | 衣物上的这些带子,显示都没刺破皮肤 |
[36:48] | Honey, vics don’t stand still while they’re being stabbed. | 宝贝,受害人在被刺时不会静止不动的 |
[36:50] | True, but if you take these wounds in context… | 正确,但是如果你联系这些伤口来看 |
[36:54] | Hey, I deal in anatomical, unless I’m invited into the lab. | 嗨,我只负责解剖,除非被邀请加入实验室了 |
[36:58] | Well, consider yourself invited. | 那你就当自己被邀请了 |
[37:01] | You see, we never had any hard evidence | 你看我们没有直接证据 |
[37:03] | that said that Donny Lopez used the knife himself. | 显示堂尼.洛佩兹用过那把刀 |
[37:06] | It was just his actions afterward. | 是他后来的行为让我们怀疑的 |
[37:08] | But why’d he to clean up if he didn’t kill her? | 是,可是如果他没杀人,为什么要清理现场 |
[37:10] | Well, it’s human nature. | 人的天性使然吧 |
[37:18] | – He just made things worse. – Calleigh, where you going with all this? | 不过却对他更不利 好吧,考丽,你为什么要查这些 |
[37:21] | Did you know that Donny Lopez hit 40 home runs last year? | 你知道堂尼.洛佩兹去年有过40个本垒打吗 |
[37:25] | And he had the third highest slugging percentage of anyone in the majors. | 他是的击球率在联盟里排第三 |
[37:27] | So? | 这能说明什么 |
[37:28] | So how does a guy as big and as strong as that stab his wife, | 说明这样一个强壮的男人 |
[37:32] | and only get two inches of blood on the end of the blade? | 怎么会刺死他妻子的血迹只有2英寸深 |
[37:37] | You’re talking about a killer | 你认为凶手上体应该没有什么力量 |
[37:40] | without a lot of upper torso strength. | |
[37:44] | A woman. | 是女人 |
[37:45] | A woman with motive. | 是有动机的女人 |
[37:47] | And with long auburn hair. | 有一头褐色的头发,就象 |
[37:49] | Like the one that Speedle found on Donny Lopez the night of his wife’s murder. | 斯必得在谋杀当晚在现场找到的一样 |
[37:53] | I didn’t kill Miranda. I didn’t even know her. | 我没杀米兰达,我都不认识她 |
[37:55] | But you knew her husband. | 但是你认识她的丈夫 |
[37:57] | You admitted to me that you were at the house the night she was killed. | 你承认过在案发当晚你在现场 |
[38:00] | I was with Donny. | 我和堂尼在一起 |
[38:03] | Doing what? | 在做什么 |
[38:06] | Kelli. | 凯丽 |
[38:09] | Donny wasn’t very discreet. | 堂尼有时很无耻 |
[38:11] | You were kissing him? | 你们在接吻 |
[38:15] | You could call it a kiss. | 你也可以称为是吻吧 |
[38:22] | But you never went into the house. | 但是你从没有进过屋 |
[38:24] | I have morals, okay? His kids were inside. | 我也要脸的,他的孩子都在屋里 |
[38:29] | Yes, they were. | 是的,他们在,对不起,出去一会 |
[38:31] | Will you excuse me, please? | |
[38:39] | Alexx, the wound on Miranda Lopez’s hand… | 艾丽克斯,米兰达手上的伤口 |
[38:43] | The defensive wound, yeah? | 防卫的伤口,怎么了 |
[38:44] | What if it wasn’t defensive? | 如果不是防卫, |
[38:46] | If her hand were upraised, wouldn’t you expect a puncture? | 如果她是举高手,不是应该是被刺伤吗 |
[38:49] | Every knife would on a stabbing victim’s hand is considered defensive. | 所有被刺的受害人手上的 |
[38:53] | That’s protocol. | 刀伤都可以说是防卫的伤口,这是协议 |
[38:55] | Unless the hand were down here. | 除非手放低到这 |
[38:57] | That means the killer was someone she trusted. | 那就是说凶手是她信任的人 |
[39:00] | Someone she wasn’t afraid of. | 她不会害怕的人 |
[39:07] | Tell me about the night your mother was killed. | 说说你妈妈被杀当晚的情况吧 |
[39:09] | I already told the police everything. | 我已经把所有的都告诉过警察了 |
[39:11] | Except the truth. | 除了真话 |
[39:14] | I was asleep in my room. | 我当时在房间睡觉 |
[39:17] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是,你在和你妈妈吵架,不是吗 |
[39:19] | I think you got into a fight with your mom, didn’t you? | |
[39:23] | I saw him that night. | 那天晚上,我见到他了 |
[39:26] | In some girl’s car. | 在车里和个女孩在一起在做很恶心的事 |
[39:28] | It was disgusting. | |
[39:37] | Tried to tell my mom, but she wouldn’t listen. | 我试图告诉妈妈,但是她不听 |
[39:39] | She got so angry. | 她很生气 |
[39:41] | Don’t you lie to me, Chelsea?! | 别再撒谎了,切尔西 |
[39:43] | I’m not lying! I saw Dad out there with some woman! | 我没撒谎,我见到他和女人在一起 |
[39:47] | It’s your fault that he has to do that. | 都是你的错,他才会这样 |
[39:51] | I was afraid of her. | 我很害怕,不知道她还会做什么 |
[39:52] | Afraid of what she might do. | |
[39:54] | I don’t believe you! I don’t believe a word that you’re saying! | 我不信,一句也不信 |
[39:57] | I can’t take this anymore. I don’t trust you. You never believe me! | 你从来没信任过我 |
[40:00] | You’re making it up. I don’t know why you keep doing this. | 都是你虚构的,为什么你一直这样做 |
[40:03] | – I’m not making it up. – You are. | 我没有虚构,你是 |
[40:06] | See, Chelsea, that’s not what the evidence is telling me. | 听着,切尔西,证据告诉我的的可不是这样 |
[40:19] | She had her hand open. | 她的手是张开,伸向你的 |
[40:22] | She was reaching out to you. | |
[40:30] | Why don’t you listen to me?! | 你为什么不听我说 |
[40:32] | Chelsea, give me the knife now. | 切尔西,把刀给我 |
[40:34] | No! Honey, give it to Mom. | 不 |
[40:37] | Whatever it is, whatever’s bothering you, we can talk about it. | 宝贝,把刀给我,不管怎样 |
[40:41] | Just give me the knife. | 不管什么事,都可以谈,先把刀给我 |
[40:43] | Please, honey, just give it to me. | 求你,宝贝,把刀给我 |
[41:00] | She trusted you, and you killed her. | 她信任你,你却杀了她 |
[41:05] | I just wanted them to be happy. | 我只想让他们高高兴兴的在一起 |
[41:10] | Be together, like they were in the magazines. | 像他们在杂志上那样 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:21] | I miss her. I miss her every day. | 我想她 我每天都在想她 |
[41:43] | I feel bad for that man. | 我对那个人的死很难过 |
[41:45] | I can’t stop picturing the look on his face. | 我总是在想那个画面,那个人的脸 |
[41:48] | Well, his name is Martin Conner, and I don’t want you to stop picturing it. | 他的名字叫马丁.康纳 我也不希望你忘了这一幕 |
[41:52] | You understand why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[41:54] | I think so. | 我想我知道 |
[41:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:59] | Your mom will be here any minute. | 你妈妈一会就来了 |
[42:01] | With Stetler. | 和斯泰特拉一起 |
[42:05] | You never come around anymore. | 你很少来看我们了 |
[42:08] | Well, buddy, um… | 嗨,朋友,我只是想给你妈妈一点自己的空间 |
[42:12] | I guess I’m just trying to give your mom some space. | |
[42:14] | She doesn’t need space. | 她不需要空间 |
[42:17] | You know what we need, you and me? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[42:20] | We need a fishing trip. | 你和我,去钓鱼 |
[42:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的 是的 |
[42:24] | Yeah, definitely. | 太好了,说话算数 |
[42:29] | Excuse me a minute. | 稍等一会 |
[42:32] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,谢谢你 |
[42:34] | Thank you. | |
[42:36] | Anytime. | 任何时候 |
[42:37] | You know, we should get home. | 我们回家吧 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:42] | Thanks for stepping in, Horatio. | 谢谢你帮忙,霍雷肖 |
[42:44] | Well, he’s my nephew, Rick. | 他是我的侄子,瑞克 |
[42:49] | Saturday, buddy? | 星期六,朋友 |
[42:50] | – We’re on, Uncle Horatio. – Okay, pal. | 知道,霍雷肖叔叔 好的,朋友 |