时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, stay back guys. | 嗨,退后,伙计们,往后退 |
[00:16] | Whoa, hey! | |
[00:22] | Hey, sweetie, time for me to get in? | 嗨,宝贝,该我入场了吧? |
[00:25] | Oh! | |
[00:28] | Oh, my goodness, that tickles. | 哦,有一点点痒 哦,不 |
[00:31] | Right this way. | 请进,这边走 |
[00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你,谢谢 |
[00:34] | Thank you. | 你认识她吗? 我不认识她 |
[01:41] | Hey,Thanks for coming down. Night shift’s got a double in Florida City. | 嗨,谢谢赶过来 |
[01:44] | – Not a problem. We’ve got a stabbing? – Female. No name yet. | 没问题,我们有什么信息? 女性,没有同伴 |
[01:48] | Doorman said she came here alone. | 看门人说她是一个人来的 |
[01:49] | So, we’re talking to witnesses, but so far, none saw | 所以我们询问了现场的人 不过到目前为止 |
[01:53] | – or heard a thing. – Shocking. | 没有人听说或见过她 比较讨厌 |
[02:02] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[02:04] | Alexx. | 艾丽克斯 |
[02:05] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[02:09] | Now that’s interesting. | 哦,有趣 |
[02:10] | Do you believe this bathroom? Nicer than my house. | 这间盥洗室比我家还豪华 |
[02:14] | – Do we have a sex crime, Alexx? – Place this nice, can it be anything else? | 有性侵犯吗?艾丽克斯 当然,这种地方还有其他的吗? |
[02:17] | Under all that makeup, she’s just a kid. | 除掉这些化妆,她只是个孩子 |
[02:21] | No ID. | 没有身份证明 |
[02:23] | Be surprised if she was over 18. | 奇怪的是,她看上去很悲哀 |
[02:25] | – You find a weapon? – No. | 找到凶器了吗? |
[02:27] | But it isn’t a knife. | 没有,不过不是刀 |
[02:29] | The wound is ragged, | 伤口很粗糙,杂乱 |
[02:30] | messy. What about this discoloration around the neck? | 艾丽克斯,颈部的这些疹子怎么回事? |
[02:35] | She might have a crushed larynx. Killer punched her in the throat. | 她可能没喊出来 凶手用拳猛击了她的喉部 |
[02:41] | Explains why no one heard her scream. | 这就解释了为什么 没人听到她的喊叫 |
[02:44] | Yeah, but we did. | 是的,不过我们听到了 主演: 大卫 科如索 艾米莉 普罗克特 亚当 罗得里格 肯地 亚历山大 主题曲:TheWho乐队的”不再被愚弄” 索菲亚 米洛斯 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 好的,我们需要各位冷静下来合作 |
[03:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Not a lot of blood for a stabbing, huh, Alexx? | 出的血不像一般刺伤的多,艾丽克斯 |
[03:49] | The bleeding was primarily internal. Probably nicked an artery. | 主要是内出血,可能刺破了动脉 |
[03:55] | Look what is this right here on the shoulder? | 这是什么,就在这,肩膀上 |
[04:15] | – Implant of some sort. – Looks like a microchip. | 移植进去的什么东西 像是微芯片? |
[04:18] | Now, I know they put them in cars even dogs, | 不,我见过放在车里的 甚至狗身上 |
[04:20] | but this is a first for me. | 这样还是第一次见到 |
[04:22] | I don’t think that’s a tracking device, though, is it? | 没准是什么跟踪装置 |
[04:24] | Why else would you have a microchip implanted under your skin? | 为什么要把芯片移植到皮下? |
[04:28] | They have their credit card numbers built into the chip. | 这种是内嵌信用卡号码的微芯片 |
[04:31] | – Chase Shaw. I own this club. – You’re kidding us, right? | 蔡斯.肖恩,这间俱乐部的老板 你在开玩笑吧? |
[04:35] | These girls wear next to nothing they have nowhere to put their credit cards, so they get ’em implanted. | 这些女孩来去什么都不带 不过她们知道在哪里放信用卡 她们把它植入了皮下 |
[04:38] | We zap ’em on the way in, collect the cover charge. | 这样就可以用卡付钱了 |
[04:42] | Oh, my goodness. That tickles. | 哦,有一点点痒 请进,这边走 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:53] | It’s like a Sun pass. | 就像通行证,迈阿密有 |
[04:55] | Half the clubs in Miami are using ’em. | 一半的俱乐部都用这个 |
[04:57] | – You recognize this girl? – Like I told your detective, they’re all the same: | 你认的出这个女孩吗? 我告诉过你,在我看来这些女孩 |
[05:01] | skinny, rich, entitled. | 都一个样,瘦瘦的,有钱 有资格入场 |
[05:04] | Alexx, I’ll be at A.V. lab. | 艾丽克斯,我要去AV实验室 |
[05:06] | Have Calleigh process the young lady. | 考丽会负责这个女孩的案子 |
[05:09] | You got it. | 收到 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. You have to stay here. | 抱歉,请站那边 |
[05:14] | I asked Homicide to hold all of ’em for printing. | 我让警官把他们都留下来了 |
[05:17] | So I heard right. | 看来我听的没错, 这儿 |
[05:18] | Women and men use the same bathroom in this place. | 男女共用相同的盥洗室 |
[05:20] | For everything but going to the bathroom. | 说到盥洗室,案发时至少 |
[05:22] | Homicide said there was no less than eight parties having sex in the stalls. | 有八对在那发生关系 |
[05:27] | Whatever happened to “get a room”? | 为什么不去房间里呢? |
[05:29] | Hey, Alexx, | 你好,艾丽克斯 |
[05:30] | do you mind if I take a quick look? | 我可以检查一下死者吗? |
[05:32] | Sure, Calleigh. | 当然,考丽 |
[05:33] | She’s not going anywhere, | 她哪也去不了了 |
[05:35] | unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[05:36] | What is that all over her? Is it blood? | 她衣服上的是什么,血吗? |
[05:39] | Or worse. | 更遭 |
[05:41] | Guess it wasn’t enough he killed her. | 大概觉得仅仅杀了她 |
[05:43] | Had to humiliate her, too. | 还不够,还侮辱了她 |
[05:46] | Thanks, Alexx. | 谢谢你,艾丽克斯 |
[06:00] | We just got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[06:02] | What? Why? | 什么,为什么? |
[06:03] | There’s trace around the mouth. | 死者的嘴上有点东西 |
[06:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | One of the most fragile pieces of evidence is evidence around the mouth. | 嘴部周围的证据是最不容易得到的 |
[06:16] | When we talk, | 很容易被破坏 |
[06:17] | – salivate, cough… – Make the evidence disappear. | 比如说话,过量分泌唾液,咳嗽 这样证据就会消失 |
[06:21] | So this stuff on her mouth had to be there right before she died. | 所以这些证据是她死前刚留上去的 |
[06:24] | Or else it would’ve been gone. | 不然就会消失了 |
[06:27] | Let’s take it to Trace. | 把这送去化验 |
[06:34] | See that blood pattern on the wall? | 看见墙上的血迹了吗? |
[06:37] | It’s cast off. | 飞洒上去的 |
[06:42] | Fast and furious. | 又快又残忍 |
[06:46] | This was no random. | 这不是随机的杀人,是有针对的 |
[06:48] | It’s too personal. | |
[06:52] | There’s an abundance of broken glass. | 这么多的玻璃碎片 |
[07:07] | Hey, check this out. | 嗨,看一下这个 |
[07:18] | It’s coated in blood. | 涂了很多血,不是溅上去的 |
[07:20] | Isn’t spatter, isn’t transfer. | 也不是转移过去的 |
[07:23] | It’s the murder weapon. | 可能就是凶器 |
[07:26] | I see a lot of smudges, but I don’t know if we’re going to get any prints. | 看到很多痕迹,可不知道能 提取出多少有用的指纹 |
[07:34] | Okay, can somebody tell me how nobody saw this happen? | 怎么可能没人看见事发经过呢? |
[07:39] | It’s “intelligent glass”. | 这是智能玻璃 |
[07:42] | Liquid crystals sandwiched between two panes of glass. | 玻璃的两层间夹有液体水晶 |
[07:46] | Electricity keeps the crystals parallel and the glass clear. | 回路和玻璃同步,明白了吗 |
[07:50] | Shut the door… cut the circuit glass is fogged. | 关上门,回路断开,玻璃就变模糊 |
[07:59] | Open it up,back to clear. That’s cool. | 打开到足够程度,就变清楚了,很酷 |
[08:02] | Did you learn that in night school? | 你在高中时学到的这些? |
[08:04] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这 |
[08:05] | Hmm. | |
[08:06] | Okay, why don’t you print the patrons, and I’ll collect the unknowns. | 好吧,你负责玻璃上的手印 |
[08:11] | You know, it’s a sex crime. | 既然可能有性犯罪 |
[08:13] | I’ll get buccal swabs, too. | 我们还得收集点体液 |
[08:15] | – What is that? – It’s a Q-tip. Open your mouth. | 那是什么? 它是可爱的小棉球,张开嘴 |
[08:22] | Place your right hand on the screen, please. | 请把右手放到屏幕上 |
[08:26] | This is bogus. | 这是伪造的,我怎么能肯定 |
[08:27] | How do I know this isn’t some sort of major identity theft? | 没有人会窃取我的身份资料 |
[08:31] | Don’t worry. I don’t want to be you. | 你不必担心,我没兴趣 |
[08:33] | You should. | 你会的,我是布拉德福 |
[08:35] | I’m a Bradford. | |
[08:37] | – Like Bradford Sugar? – Yeah, exactly like that. | 布拉德福糖业的布拉德福 是的,正是 |
[08:42] | Next. | 下一个 |
[08:46] | Right hand on the pad. | 把手放在垫子上 |
[08:48] | So serious. | 干吗这么严肃 |
[08:51] | That’s hot. | 很性感 |
[08:54] | – Open your mouth. – Guys usually say please. | 张开嘴 人们通常会说”请” |
[08:58] | Can you tell me the name of the Buckeye State? | 你能告诉我Buckeye在哪个州? |
[09:00] | What’s a Buckeye? | 什么是Buckeye(美国俄亥俄州的别名)? |
[09:02] | Say Ohio. | 说:俄亥俄 |
[09:03] | O- hi-o. | 哦哈咿哦 |
[09:07] | That’s hot. | 这很性感 |
[09:15] | We found this implanted in our victim’s shoulder. | 我们在死者肩上发现这个芯片 |
[09:20] | It’s a Verichip. | 这很简单,你在这扫描 |
[09:22] | You scan it here. | |
[09:25] | Information pops up there. | 信息就会在那弹出来 |
[09:27] | Your whole life on a grain of rice. | 你全部生活都一览无遗 |
[09:28] | Okay, hit “More Info”, see if we get a driver’s license. | 好的,点击更多信息的键 看能不能拿到驾照信息 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Jenny Price. 18. | 有了,珍妮.普尔斯,18岁 |
[09:36] | Chase Shaw said this thing holds credit card information. | 蔡斯.肖恩说这都是信用卡的信息 |
[09:41] | That’s weird. | 这块有点奇怪,ID上的地址 |
[09:43] | Her I.D. doesn’t match her billing address. | 和帐单上的地址不一致 |
[09:46] | 648 Halston. How I know that? | 霍尔斯顿街648号,似曾相识 |
[09:52] | 648 Halston. | 648号,霍尔斯顿街 |
[09:56] | Here it is… it’s a government building. Alcoholic Beverage Control. | 知道了 这是一个政府部门 酒精饮料控制部门 |
[09:59] | Wait. An 18-year-old girl with an A.B.C. credit card? Doesn’t make sense. | 一个十八岁女孩有一张酒精饮料 控制部门的信用卡好像不太对头 |
[10:03] | Not yet, it doesn’t. | 的确有问题 |
[10:05] | Jenny Price was undercover? | 珍妮.普尔斯是秘密替你们做事的? |
[10:07] | All she’d do is try to buy drinks, | 她所要做的就是试图买酒 |
[10:09] | keep lists of everyone who was buying. | 记录下所有买过酒的人 |
[10:11] | We’d do a club sweep every few weeks it’s not usually dangerous. | 然后我们过几个星期就据此 去查那些俱乐部,通常没危险 |
[10:14] | She was 18 years old, Ms. Eckhart. | 她只有18岁,伊克哈特小姐 |
[10:15] | That’s the point she was there to monitor underage drinking. | 就因为她只有18岁,她在监控 未成年人饮酒问题 |
[10:18] | A.B.C. can’t send in a 35-year-old to do that. | 我们不可能派个35岁的人去做这些 |
[10:20] | She was a teenager over her head. | 她也还是个刚成年的孩子 |
[10:23] | She was an investigative aide. | 她是助理调查 |
[10:24] | I’m aware of the program. | 我质疑这个程序的运做 |
[10:25] | Then you know it’s all volunteer. Jenny asked to do this. | 那你知道志愿者吧,珍妮自己要求的 |
[10:29] | Her brother died of alcohol poisoning. It’s-it’s why she joined. | 她的兄弟死于酒精中毒 这就是她加入的原因 |
[10:31] | Aren’t there special agents that are designed to supervise these people? | 好吧,那她们就没有指导员负责吗? |
[10:34] | We’re a little understaffed at the moment budget cuts. | 人手不够,缩减开支 |
[10:37] | And that’s what you want me to tell her parents? | 你想让我就这么告诉 |
[10:39] | Budget cuts? | 她的父母吗,缩减开支 |
[10:42] | Point made. | 说到重点了,有什么可以帮忙的? |
[10:43] | How can I help? | |
[10:44] | I need a list of everybody at the club she was targeting. | 我要一份名单 她在俱乐部调查对象的名单 |
[10:49] | I brought her file. | 我把她的资料带来了 |
[10:58] | Chase Shaw, the owner of the club where she was killed. She was targeting to him. | 蔡斯.肖恩,她被杀的那家俱乐 部的老板就是她调查的对象 |
[11:01] | She was targeting him all month. | 是的,她已经调查了整个月了 |
[11:03] | She found scores of underage sales. | 她发现了卖酒给未成年人的记录 |
[11:06] | We were going to bust them this Friday. | 我们准备这个星期五去拘留他 |
[11:08] | And before you could do that, somebody went there and killed her. | 可在你们行动前,有人去杀了她 |
[11:16] | Lieutenant, look I told you, | 副队长,我告诉过你 |
[11:19] | I had no idea she was A.B.C. I thought she was just a club girl. | 我根本不知道她是酒精饮料控制部门的 我以为她就是一般的俱乐部女孩 |
[11:22] | She was also about to shut down your business, Chase. | 她差点让你们关门的,蔡斯 |
[11:26] | People say they saw you in the bathroom around the time of the murder. | 有人说在死者被杀的 那段时间在盥洗室见过你 |
[11:29] | I wasn’t using the facilities. I was with Nina. | 我是在那,和尼娜在一起 |
[11:31] | Who’s Nina? | 谁是尼娜? |
[11:35] | – When was the first time you saw Jenny? – A week ago, maybe two. | 你第一次见珍妮是什么时侯? 一星期前,也许两星期,她总是在 |
[11:37] | She was always in the VIP room talking to a different guy every night. | 贵宾房进出,每晚和不同的人聊天 |
[11:40] | You ever see her talking to anyone in particular? | 和她聊天的人中有没有特别的? |
[11:43] | Nah, I figured she was just trying to snag a rich guy. | 没有,我以为她就是在钓有钱人 |
[11:45] | You’re a rich guy, Chase. | 你也是个有钱人,蔡斯 |
[11:47] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰过她 |
[11:50] | Chase, | 蔡斯,如果我发现你做过什么,可就 |
[11:51] | if I find out that you did this, | |
[11:54] | you’re going to lose more than this club. | 不仅仅是关门这们简单了,明白吗? |
[11:56] | You understand? | |
[12:02] | You going to answer that? | 你要回应吗? |
[12:04] | Probably just some homeless guy. They come by all the time. | 是些无家可归的人,经常会来 |
[12:07] | “Homeless guy. “ | 无家可归的人 |
[12:12] | Got your cell phone number, too. | 你的手机也响了 |
[12:15] | Seriously, I wouldn’t do that. They’re obnoxious. | 说正经的,我不会那样做 他们是纳粹分子 |
[12:18] | Stay with him, Eric. | 和艾瑞克呆在一起 |
[12:26] | Chase, what took you so long? | 蔡斯,我把那个人带来了,有麻烦了 |
[12:29] | We got a problem. | |
[12:30] | What kind of a problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[12:41] | Don’t move! H! | 别动 霍雷肖 |
[12:44] | Miami Dade Police! | 迈阿密警察 |
[12:49] | H, what do you got?! | 嗨,发现什么? |
[12:57] | Did you get a look at the driver? | 你看到司机了吗? |
[12:59] | No, he took off. | 没有,他跑了 |
[13:12] | Well, now I know why he’s running. | 哦,现在我们知道他为什么要跑了 |
[13:19] | Keep looking. He couldn’t have gone far. | 继续找,他不可能跑远的 |
[13:21] | Okay, get back to me. Yes, ma’am? | 好的,有消息通知我 什么事,伙计? |
[13:23] | I got two different VIN number one on the engine, one on the dash. | 发现了2个车辆识别号码,一个在 |
[13:26] | The plates come back to a Toyota. | 引擎,一个在控制板,底盘是丰田的 |
[13:27] | So, the vehicle’s been chopped. That’s not going to be helpful. | 这么说这车被偷过,很有用的线索 |
[13:30] | We’ve flooded the area with uniforms. The problem is, we don’t know who we’re looking for. | 我们搜查了那一片,问题 是我们不知道要找的是谁 |
[13:34] | Somebody that knows Chase. | 找认识蔡斯的人 |
[13:35] | What, the club owner? | 哦,那个俱乐部老板? |
[13:36] | Why don’t we talk to him? | 为什么不直接和他谈 |
[13:37] | Because he hasn’t told us the truth yet. So, let’s go with who we found. Thank you. | 因为他不会说实话的 按发现的线索继续查,谢谢你 |
[13:42] | Alexx, do we have an I.D.? | 艾丽克斯,发现死者身份了吗? |
[13:43] | No, | 没有,不过可以告诉你 |
[13:44] | but I’ll tell you one thing, Horatio. He’s not from around here. | 霍雷肖,这个人不是这儿的人 |
[13:46] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[13:48] | Clothes are foreign-made, and I’m not talking designer. | 衣服都是国外制造的 我不是在说设计师 |
[13:50] | His belt measurement’s metric. | 尺寸都是米制的 |
[13:52] | So, he’s European. | 你的意思是? |
[13:53] | And look at his teeth. | 再看看他的牙齿 |
[13:56] | Pronounced decay. | 明显的腐蚀,简单的治疗 |
[13:57] | Lack of dental work suggests non-fluoridated water. I’m thinking Eastern European. | 没有氟化水,我想他是东欧人 |
[14:02] | Okay, and the ligature marks suggest possibly an electrical cord | 好的,在看看他颈部的伤痕 |
[14:05] | would be a weapon of opportunity, right? | 他应该是被电线之类扼死的,对吗? |
[14:07] | Right. | 是的 |
[14:08] | Ligature marks intersect in the front, but don’t double back. | 再看颈前面有两条伤痕 后面只有一条 |
[14:12] | Killer was facing him. | 凶手是面对面扼死他的 |
[14:20] | And Alexx, take a look at this watchband. | 艾丽克斯,看看表带上的是什么? |
[14:25] | Nice. | 不错,像是一些表皮组织 |
[14:27] | Looks like something’s caught between the links. Could be epidermal tissue. | |
[14:30] | – Let’s get that to DNA, please. – You want that “to go”? | 带回去查查DNA 你是在定外卖吗? |
[14:33] | Always. Thank you. | 一直是,谢谢你 |
[14:42] | Have you got anything off the stall door? | 包厢有什么线索吗? |
[14:45] | Lots of smudges. Two good prints. | 很多无用的痕迹 只有2个有用的指纹 |
[14:48] | Only two out of all of the club kids you printed. | 那们多人只找到2个 |
[14:51] | Bartender said somebody puked in the stall a half hour before the murder. | 谋杀前的半小时有人在那吐过 |
[14:54] | He cleaned up, narrowed the field for us. | 所以在现场调查前被打扫过 |
[14:57] | Venus Robinson and Jack Bradford. | 维纳斯.罗宾逊和杰克.布拉德福 |
[15:00] | Let’s start with Jack. | 先从杰克开始 |
[15:01] | Score one for the good guys. | 来看看这个”乖孩子”干了些什么 |
[15:05] | Your prints were on the stall where Jenny Price was killed. | 在珍妮.普尔斯被杀 的包厢里有你的指纹 |
[15:09] | – Well, that’s a big leap to murder. – Not really. | 这就说明我杀了她? |
[15:11] | Not if you found out she was working for A.B.C. | 是不行,要是你发现她是为酒精 饮料控制部门工作的就另说了 |
[15:14] | – What the hell is that? – She was about to pop you for underage drinking. | 那是什么该死的东西? 她在调查未成年人饮酒问题 |
[15:18] | So, I killed her? | 所以我就杀了她? |
[15:20] | I think I can handle a $500 fine. | 我想我还付的起500块钱的罚款 |
[15:24] | But can you handle losing your inheritance? | 那被剥夺遗产继承呢? |
[15:27] | Did a little recon on you… | 你父母传过来的交易记录 |
[15:29] | your parents’ trust fund. It’s a matter of public record. | 你的公共行为记录 |
[15:33] | There’s a morals clause in there that says if you stay clean and sober until you’re 21, you get this. | 道德限制条款上说只要你 21岁前不犯事,就可以得到这个 |
[15:37] | Breakwater Key. | Breakwater Key(一个岛名) |
[15:38] | That’s a whole island, isn’t it? | 整个岛,是吧? |
[15:41] | Wow. | 哇奥,我父母只给我留下 |
[15:43] | My parents are leaving me their lawn mower. | 他们没完没了的抱怨 |
[15:46] | What’s the island worth, $20, $25 million? | 这个岛值多少钱,2000到2500万? |
[15:52] | I wasn’t in that stall when they say Jenny was killed, | 我在珍妮被杀的时侯不在现场 |
[15:55] | and I have someone who will vouch for me. | 有人可以作证 |
[15:57] | Oh, you got an alibi? | 哦,你有时间证人,他有时间证人 |
[15:59] | – He’s got an alibi. – We love alibis. | 谁是时间证人? |
[16:02] | – Let’s hear it. – I was with Kevin Lewiston on the dance floor. | 是谁? 我在舞池里,和凯文.路易斯顿 |
[16:05] | Hitting on some skanks, actually. | 在一起,他可以证实这些 |
[16:08] | He’ll confirm that. | 由于太热,我有点晕 |
[16:09] | And I got a little dizzy from the heat, | |
[16:12] | – so, I scored a little bit of his Zintol. – Zintol. The asthma medication? | 所以我就用了一点Zintol(治哮喘的) 治疗哮喘用的Zintol? |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是,那让我好了许多,清醒了很多 |
[16:16] | Gives me a really good head rush. | 当有人从盥洗室冲出来 |
[16:18] | We were standing there when someone came running out of the bathroom | 喊着叫警察的时侯,我们就站在那 |
[16:22] | yelling to call the police. Go ahead, ask him. He’ll tell you. | 去查,问他好了,他会告诉你们的 |
[16:29] | He was overheated. | 他在舞池里,有点晕 |
[16:30] | You know, from the dance floor. | |
[16:31] | You have asthma? | 你有哮喘? |
[16:37] | People give me grief. | 别人要么替我难过,要么开我玩笑 |
[16:39] | Make fun of it. | |
[16:40] | Jack’s the first person to be cool about it. | 杰克是第一个觉得酷的人 |
[16:43] | You do realize that handing out your prescription medication is against the law? | 你知道把你的处方药 给别人用是犯法的吧 |
[16:46] | Yeah | 是的,要知道杰克脾气很坏 |
[16:47] | but Jack, he steamrolls over you, you know? | |
[16:51] | If he wants my inhaler, it’s no big thing. | 如果他想要我的吸入器 也不是什么大事 |
[16:54] | He wants an alibi, is it still no big thing? | 他要你做证人也不是什么大事吗? |
[16:57] | Kevin, you realize if he killed that girl and you’re lying | 凯文,你要知道,如果他真的杀了 |
[16:59] | for him, it makes you an accessory to murder? | 那个女孩,包庇他,你就是从犯 |
[17:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:11] | It’s going to be okay. Just tell me the truth. | 只要你告诉我们真相就没事了 |
[17:19] | I never saw Jack till after the police got there. | 警察来之前我根本没见过杰克 |
[17:23] | Ryan, get the lights. | 瑞恩,灯光,站起来 |
[17:25] | Stand up. | |
[17:38] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[17:50] | Blood. | 血,你知道你身上有血迹吗? |
[17:52] | You going to blame that on your friend, too? | |
[17:55] | We’ll take your shirt. | 我们要检查你的衬衣 |
[17:58] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[18:32] | Valera. | 瓦勒拉 |
[18:33] | Your skin donor is in the system. He’s Wayne King. | 表皮组织DNA测出属于韦恩.克因 |
[18:36] | What was his bid for? | 犯过什么事? |
[18:37] | Grand theft auto. Two years. Been out for 6 months. | 偷车,叛了2年,6个月前刚释放 |
[18:40] | Ok so, we have a stolen car and a guy with a history of stealing cars. | 这么说他偷过车,有偷车的历史 |
[18:44] | That’s helpful. Thank you. | 太有帮助了,谢谢你 |
[18:45] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[18:50] | I didn’t steal that truck. I never even seen that truck. | 我没偷那辆卡车 我都没见过那辆卡车 |
[18:52] | Then how do you explain your DNA on the guy that we found in the SUV? | 那你怎么解释我们在卡车上 发现的人的身上有你的DNA |
[18:56] | What guy? | 什么人? |
[18:57] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[19:00] | Hey, he came at me. | 嗨,是他先找我麻烦的 |
[19:02] | See, the problem is that you are still alive… | 问题是你还活着,可他死了 |
[19:06] | and he’s dead. | |
[19:07] | Oh, no, it’s not what you’re thinking. | 哦,不,不是你想的那样 |
[19:09] | I get weekly massages. Shiatsu for my back. | 我正在做每周一次的背部按摩治疗 |
[19:12] | A place called Twelve Palms. | 那个人从后面闯了进来 |
[19:14] | A girl called Sandy she was giving me a massage | 你们可以打电话去十二棕榈疗养中心 |
[19:17] | when this yahoo storms in and starts yelling. | 一个叫珊迪的女孩在给我按摩 这家伙闯了进来,大叫大嚷 |
[19:23] | Sounded like Russian or something. | 听起来像俄语或其他的什么语 |
[19:24] | Figured it had to do with the girl. | 冲那个女孩大嚷大叫 |
[19:31] | She starts yelling at him. | 她想制止他大喊大叫 |
[19:33] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[19:34] | I never backed away from a fight in my life. | 我必须自卫 |
[19:36] | So, you punched him. | 所以你就打了他 |
[19:37] | Once, | 就打了一次吧,大概 |
[19:38] | maybe. | |
[19:39] | Then the manager came in dragged his out. | 然后管理员就进来 把那个混蛋拖走了 |
[19:42] | It was the last time I saw him. I was defending myself, man. | 那是我做后一次见他,我是在自卫 |
[19:44] | Ask anyone there. | 不信可以问那里的任何一个人 |
[19:45] | You know, I’m confused. Why did he attack you? | 我很疑惑他为什么要打你? |
[19:48] | You find out, let me know. | 这是你的事,你查出来告诉我 |
[19:49] | That’s going to be easy, ’cause you are going to be in a holding cell. | 这好办,因为你要暂时被关在这里 |
[20:00] | Your massage therapist is waiting for you. | |
[20:02] | – Right this way. – I’m ready. | |
[20:04] | Wayne King yeah. | 韦恩.克因,是的 |
[20:07] | I broke up the fight. | 我制止了那场斗殴 |
[20:08] | Is that how you got the black eye? | 这就是你黑眼圈的由来吧 |
[20:10] | Teaches me to get in the middle of things. | 教训我卷进这场纠纷 |
[20:12] | I threw the other jerk out. | 我把那家伙扔了出去 |
[20:14] | Were you aware that the other “jerk” ended up dead in the back of an SUV? | 然后那个人就死在了卡车的后箱 |
[20:18] | No. | 不,那太倒霉了 |
[20:20] | Man, that’s rough. | |
[20:21] | What was the fight between Wayne King and this man about? | 韦恩.克因为什么和那个人打架? |
[20:24] | A girl. What else? | 为了个女孩,通常都是为了女孩 |
[20:25] | – Which girl? – Sandy. | 哪个女孩? |
[20:27] | She’s my best massage therapist. | 珊迪,我们这里最好的按摩师 |
[20:29] | Gets a lot of appointments. I figured the guy got jealous, or something. | 很多人指明要她服务,可能这个 人没排上,有点嫉妒,来捣乱吧 |
[20:34] | Where would Sandy’s treatment room be from here? | 珊迪的按摩间在哪? |
[20:36] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:42] | Well, it looks perfect. | 看上去非常好 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[20:45] | Clients demand it. | 客人需要的 |
[20:46] | No, he means too perfect. There’s an absence of activity in here. | 不,他的意思是太干净了 有人打扫过吗? |
[20:49] | Well, I run a class operation here. | 先生们,我们是在这为客人服务的 |
[20:52] | Our clientele is very selective. | 我们的客户服务都是精挑细选的 |
[20:54] | Really I can’t keep appointments in a trashed room. | 我们不会在脏的地方接待客人的 |
[20:57] | Depends on what kind of appointments you’re talking about. | 那就要看你说的是 什么样的预约服务了 |
[21:00] | It’s a condom wrapper. | 避孕套 <匈牙利语> |
[21:11] | What kind of massage do you offer here, Mr. Novac? | 诺瓦克先生,你们这提供 什么样的按摩服务? |
[21:15] | That must have dropped from a client’s pocket when they changed. | 那个一定是客人换衣服时 从口袋里掉下来的 |
[21:19] | I run a clean salon here. | 我干这行很久,做的可都是干净活 |
[21:21] | Eric, do you have acid phosphatase in your kit, please? | 艾瑞克,你带了那种测 卖淫性为的试剂了吗? |
[21:24] | You know I do. | 你知道的,我带了 |
[21:30] | Hey, w-what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[21:32] | Well, this is in plain sight. I don’t need a warrant. | 老实和你说,我不需要解释 |
[21:44] | A lot more than oil on these sheets. | 床单上可不止只有按摩油 |
[21:47] | Are you running a prostitution ring out of here, Tommy? | 汤米,你们是不是也提供色情服务? |
[21:51] | Wouldn’t I need prostitutes for that, Lieutenant? | 我们为什么要提供色情服务 为了什么,副队长先生 |
[21:53] | Yes, you would. I need to speak to one of your therapists. See what they have to say. | 你们有,我要和你这的按摩师谈谈 |
[21:56] | Fine. Oh, you know, you’re going to need a translator. | 可以,不过你们可能要找个翻译 |
[21:59] | They, um, they only speak Hungarian. | 她们只会说匈牙利语 |
[22:01] | Shouldn’t be a problem. I’d like to speak to Sandy first. | 没问题,我想先跟珊迪谈 |
[22:04] | Sandy? | 珊迪? |
[22:06] | Didn’t I, uh, mention she quit? | 我没告诉过你们她不干了吗? |
[22:08] | No. How surprising. I need her address. | 没有,多巧啊,给我她的地址 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry. I don’t have it. | 很抱歉,我也没有 |
[22:14] | Mmm. No need. Her prints are probably right on here. | 没关系,这里也许就有她的指纹 |
[22:42] | Eric, you got a match print on Sandy? | 艾瑞克,找到和珊迪吻合的指纹了吗? |
[22:45] | Yeah, but not in AFIS. | 是的,不过不是在 指纹自动识别系统里找到的 |
[22:47] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[22:51] | Well, we’ve already met Sandy. | 这样的,我们其实已经 见过这个珊迪了 |
[22:53] | When I crapped out in AFIS, I went manual. And I compared the print to the ones that Ryan collected from the club. | 系统里没找到,我就把指纹和 瑞恩从俱乐部带回来的做了对照 |
[22:58] | Sandy is Nina. | 珊迪就是尼娜 |
[23:00] | The club owner’s alibi. | 那个俱乐部老板的时间证人 |
[23:01] | Well, what do you know? Chase Shaw again. Thank you. | 又是那个蔡斯.肖恩,谢谢你 |
[23:09] | Prostitution? | 卖淫,我开的可是夜间俱乐部 |
[23:10] | I run a nightclub. | |
[23:11] | Yes, but your friend Novac runs a spa. And the thing that you have in common, the thing that you share are Hungarian girls like Nina. | 是的,你的朋友诺瓦克 开的是按摩疗养中心 不过你们至少有一个共同点 你们分享同一个叫尼娜的匈牙利女孩 |
[23:19] | If there are hookers here, I don’t know about it. | 如果她是个妓女,我可不知道 |
[23:21] | And where is Nina? Otherwise known as Sandy. | 尼娜在哪,或者说珊迪在哪? |
[23:24] | She’s not gonna want to talk to you. She’s on an expired tourist visa. She probably took off. | 她不想和你们谈 她是旅行观光,可能已经走了 |
[23:28] | I think that you might want to take a look at that. Take a look at it. | 谢谢你,你也许想先看看这个 看看这个 |
[23:33] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[23:34] | It’s a friend of Nina’s. He was killed last night, and discovered outside your club. That’s who that is. | 他是尼娜的一个朋友,昨晚被杀了 尸体就在你的俱乐部外面发现的 |
[23:40] | – I was here all night. As I’ve said. – Yes. With Nina. | 我告诉过你,昨晚我一直在这里 你是说过和尼娜在一起 |
[23:44] | Which makes her your alibi for not one, but two murders. | 尼娜就是你的时间证人 巧的是,发生了2起 |
[23:48] | It’s a shame that’s she disappeared, huh? | 谋杀案,尼娜却不见了 |
[23:56] | – You know, I think I could probably find her number. – Really? | 也许我可以找到她的电话号码 |
[23:58] | Go get it. | 真的吗,那就快找出来 |
[24:14] | Ryan, I thought you were gonna process Jack Bradford’s shirt. | 瑞恩,我以为你在处理 杰克.布拉德福的衬衣 |
[24:17] | I am. The DNA confirms the blood belongs to our dead girl. | 我是在处理,DNA证实了血是死者的 |
[24:20] | Why are you in the Questioned Documents Lab? | 你为什么用审问档案室? |
[24:23] | Using an infrared light. | 用红外线灯 |
[24:25] | Yeah, I can see that. We usually use a Crimelite to do this over in the Layout Room. | 我看到了,不过通常我们都用另 一间屋里的CRIMELITE来处理 |
[24:30] | I took this criminalist seminar, Evaluating Evidence. | 我参加过一个讲座,关于观察证据 |
[24:34] | The visiting lecturer said a CSI’s job is to think outside the box. | 那个客座老师说犯罪现场调查 的工作要有开放型的思维 |
[24:38] | “Sometimes your best tool is the stud attached to your earring,” she said. | 她说有时候最好的 工具会阻碍你的思维 |
[24:44] | Those are nice earrings, by the way. | 顺便说一下,这就是我的理论依据 |
[24:45] | You took my class. | 你选过我的课 |
[24:48] | When was that, last spring? | 什么时侯的事了,上个春季 |
[24:50] | Yeah, it was just before finals. | 是的,期末前 |
[24:53] | Am I reading this pattern right? | 这个图案有点怪 |
[24:55] | The blood on Jack Bradford’s shirt isn’t spatter. It’s transfer. | 杰克.布拉德福身上的血迹不是 直接溅上的,是从别处传过来的 |
[24:58] | Means someone transferred this blood to him, right? | 说明有人传给了他,是吗? |
[25:01] | It could be incidental. | 可能无意中传给他的 |
[25:02] | Could also mean he was there during the murder. | 可能就是那个凶手谋杀时传上的 |
[25:06] | We need to find another way in. | 我们要查查另一条线了 |
[25:08] | What about the victim? Did you find out what was on her shirt, the spots? | 死者那儿如何了? 在她衣服上发现什么了吗? |
[25:11] | No, but Trace should have processed it by now. | 没有,不过山姆.贝尔蒙兹正在查 |
[25:13] | Substance on her mouth, I’m still working, but the drops you saw on her dress | 死者嘴上的物质还在查 |
[25:17] | cranberry juice, and vodka and some traces of citrus. | 她身上的东西是酸果蔓果汁 伏特加和一些柑橘类水果 |
[25:23] | If I’m not mistaken, that’s a Cosmopolitan. | 看来我没猜错,我想是四海为家酒 |
[25:25] | Total chick drink. | 都是鸡尾酒 |
[25:28] | There was only one chick on our stall door list. | 包厢名单里还剩下一个女孩了 |
[25:31] | “That’s hot. “ | 那个非常辣的 |
[25:33] | Can we do this later? I have a facial. | 你们可以晚点在问吗? 我有一个面部护理 |
[25:36] | We have a murder. | 我们这是谋杀 |
[25:38] | Your bar tab says that you were drinking Cosmos all night. Is that true? | 那些男孩说你喝的是 四海为家鸡尾酒,是不是? |
[25:42] | Hello. I started Cosmos? | 嗨,我是喝四海为家酒 |
[25:44] | Everyone else was drinking apple martinis till I did Cosmos. | 其他人都爱喝马提尼 我只爱四海为家酒 |
[25:48] | Not that that’s a big surprise. | 这没什么好大惊小怪的吧 |
[25:50] | Is this a surprise? | 那这个可以奇怪吗? |
[25:52] | We found your prints on the stall door. | 我们在包厢里发现了你的指纹 |
[25:56] | And we found Cosmopolitan ingredients all over our victim. | 并且在死者身上发现了 很多四海为家酒的成分 |
[25:59] | Did you have a fight with Jenny? Throw a drink at her? | 你和珍妮争吵过 你把酒泼在了她身上 |
[26:02] | She was hitting on my boyfriend. | 她和我男朋友调情 |
[26:05] | Well, my sometimes boyfriend. | 临时的男朋友,这可不太酷 |
[26:07] | Not cool. | |
[26:08] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友? |
[26:10] | Jack Bradford. | 杰克.布拉德福 |
[26:11] | …non transcrit… | 想喝点什么? |
[26:13] | Hey, turn around, beach… | 嗨,滚开,你这个不要脸的 |
[26:16] | Stay off my man. | 别碰我的男人 |
[26:17] | Are you psycho? We were just talking. | 你疯了,我们只是在聊天 |
[26:19] | Yeah, like hell you were. | 你以为你是什么东西 |
[26:22] | Well, you know, that is very interesting, because we found blood transfer on Jack’s shirt, so we were thinking, whoever killed Jenny brushed blood on to him after they did it. | 你知道我们想的可没那么有趣 我们在杰克的衬衣上发现了血迹 怀疑是凶手作案后蹭上去的 |
[26:37] | I threw my drink at her. I didn’t kill her. | 我只是拿酒泼了她,我没杀她 |
[26:40] | I went back out on the dance floor. | 然后我就回了舞池 |
[26:42] | Ask anyone. | 你们可以问那的人 |
[26:44] | You left Jack alone in the stall with Jenny? | 把杰克和珍妮单独留在了包厢 |
[26:47] | You want to get a Bradford, you’re gonna have to do it without me. | 你要想抓布拉德福 我是不会帮忙的 |
[26:50] | Well, money sticks to money, that it? | 哦,钱忠实于钱,是吧? |
[26:52] | You’d better call and cancel your facial. If he’s on the hook, so are you. | 你最好打电话取消你的面部护理 因为你要暂时呆在这了 |
[27:04] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[27:05] | – Chase said you wanted to talk to me about trouble at spa? – Yeah, that’s true. Have a seat. | 蔡斯说,你想和我谈谈 是的,请座 |
[27:12] | I understand that sometimes you go by the name Sandy. | 我知道有时候你用另一个名字珊迪 |
[27:16] | We know that two men fought about you at the spa. | 有两个男人为你在疗养中心打架 |
[27:19] | There was no fight. | 那儿没有打架 |
[27:21] | No fight? | 没有打架 |
[27:21] | If there was no fight… | 是的,没有打架 |
[27:24] | how did one of them end up like that? | 那很奇怪,为什么其中一个人死了 |
[27:37] | It’s… | 这是伊万,我的未婚夫 伊万是你的未婚夫? |
[27:48] | Did you meet him here in America? | 你是在美国遇到他的吗? |
[27:49] | Sumeg, my town in Hungary. | 舒瓦克,我在匈牙利的家乡 |
[27:55] | Ivan followed me here. | 伊万跟踪我到这的 |
[27:57] | Ivan never hurt no one. | 伊万从没伤过任何人 |
[27:59] | Who would do this to him? | 那谁会杀了他? |
[28:03] | – I don’t know. – Nina, I can help you. | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | Who would do this to him? | 尼娜,我可以帮助你 谁会这样对他? |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:11] | Uh, give me a minute, will you? I’ll be right back. | 稍等一会,叶琳娜,我很快回来 |
[28:18] | She’s a tough one. | 她很强硬 |
[28:20] | – She’s tough, but terrified of something. – Or someone. | 是,强硬但是却在惧怕什么东西 |
[28:24] | – Should I press her? – Stay with her, and see what else she gives us, all right? | 也可能是怕什么人,要查她吗? 再问问她,看她能说点什么 |
[28:27] | Where are you off to? | 你去哪? 我去她未婚夫最后 一次活着出现的地方 回见 |
[28:40] | Oh, Lieutenant, good to see you again so soon. | 副队长,这么快又见面了 |
[28:46] | Well, you know, you just missed them. Just left for lunch. | 很不巧,她们刚刚出去吃饭了 |
[28:49] | We also brought a warrant. | 我们还带了搜查令 |
[28:50] | There’s nothing back there. You’re wasting your time. | 这里没什么好查的 你们是在浪费时间 |
[28:52] | I’m gonna take a look around until they get back. | 我想在那些女孩回来之前四处看看 |
[28:58] | Get anything in the office? | 办公室里有发现吗? |
[29:00] | No. I searched all the treatment rooms. | 没,查了所有的按摩间 |
[29:02] | What about the attic? | 阁楼呢? |
[29:04] | They have a crawl space. It’s empty. | 只有许多壁橱,都一样 |
[29:07] | What’s behind here? | 这后面是什么? |
[29:10] | It’s a storage. Linen closet. | 是个储藏室,放毛巾,床单的壁橱 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好吧,这里的凝结物是什么? |
[29:14] | The reason I ask is, look at the condensation here. | |
[29:18] | Condensation causes peeling, so that means there could be a water leak behind here. | 表面有凝结痕迹说明后面有水渗漏 |
[29:23] | Let’s take a look. | 我们去看看 |
[29:31] | It’s just a linen closet, but no plumbing. | 这是一个储藏室,没有管道 |
[29:33] | It doesn’t make sense, but that… | 没道理,凝结的痕迹 |
[29:36] | That condensation means there’s water behind this wall. | 说明这墙后面有水 |
[29:52] | Take a look at this. Somebody has moved this shelf quite a few times. | 看这,看来这架子被移动过很多次 |
[29:57] | Hmm. What’s behind there? | 后面会是什么? |
[30:16] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[30:18] | Air conditioning room. Looks like a prison. | 空调屋,像是个牢房 |
[30:23] | This is what Nina was afraid of. | 这就是让尼娜害怕的地方 |
[30:25] | Since when do pimps start locking up their girls? | 看来他们监禁过许多女孩 |
[30:27] | This is not just prostitution, Eric. This is human trafficking. | 看来不单单是卖淫,还有贩卖人口 |
[30:30] | Slavery. | 监禁 |
[30:31] | Yes, they prey on the most vulnerable of women, and Novac obviously has them on the move. | 是,他们在这关贩来的女孩 诺瓦克很明显负责转移 |
[30:41] | A broken lamp. | 坏的台灯 |
[30:44] | No electrical cord. | 没有电线 |
[30:45] | It’s got to be here somewhere. | 应该在这里其他地方 |
[30:49] | What’s that right there? I’ll give you two guesses. | 那是什么? 我猜就是我们要找的 |
[31:03] | So, you’ve got a weapon of opportunity. | 这可能就是凶器了 |
[31:11] | Ready to go, Tommy? | 准备好走了吗,汤米? |
[31:12] | Go where? | 去哪? |
[31:14] | To jail. | 去监狱 |
[31:16] | – What? Why? – Pandering, trafficking and murder, and that’s just for starters. | 什么,为什么? 拉皮条,贩卖人口和谋杀 目前是这些 |
[31:29] | You’ve been flying women in from Hungary, Tommy, | 你们从匈牙利运人过来 |
[31:34] | and then promising them the American dream. | 汤米,你许诺了她们一个美国梦 |
[31:36] | I promise them jobs. | 我只保证给她们工作 |
[31:38] | Jobs with no pay. | 工作但是没有报酬 |
[31:39] | So, they’re forced to work off their plane tickets at your spa. | 她们被迫在你的中心工作 |
[31:43] | The problem with choosing Nina was that she had | 还机票的钱 |
[31:48] | And you were forced to kill him. | 尼娜这出了点麻烦,她的未婚夫 跟了过来,所以你不得不杀了他 |
[31:51] | You read way too much science fiction. | 你科幻故事看多了 |
[31:53] | Do I? | 我有吗? 嗯哼 |
[31:56] | How’s this for some reality? | 那这个呢,这个是现实的 |
[32:02] | No. Look, he was disrupting my business. | 不是,你们知道是他去我那闹事 |
[32:08] | He was attempting to save the life of the woman he was planning to marry, and you strangled him. | 他是去救他的未婚妻 |
[32:14] | ( speaking foreign language ) | 你扼死了他 |
[32:15] | Oh, my God! | <匈牙利语> |
[32:16] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手,住手 |
[32:27] | Don’t be an idiot, man! She’s damaged goods. | 别再捣乱了,她很值钱 |
[32:29] | Let Nina go! | 让尼娜走 |
[32:38] | No. | 不 |
[32:41] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:42] | The cause of death is strangulation and this cord matches the injury. | 被扼死的死者的伤痕 电线和伤口吻合 |
[32:48] | – That cord could have come from anywhere. – But it didn’t. | 这个电线哪都有 不是哪都有这根 |
[32:52] | Ivan’s DNA is in the middle of the cord, and yours is on both ends. | 在电线的中间发现了死者伊万.郎杜 的DNA,而在线的两端找到你的DNA |
[32:55] | You drove Ivan’s body to the club, hoping Chase would help you dispose of it, and you ran into me. | 你带着郎杜的尸体去了俱乐部,希望 蔡斯帮你弃尸,然后开车向我冲过来 |
[33:01] | Here’s what I’m really interested in. Where are the other girls? | 我关心的是,那些女孩在哪? |
[33:04] | I don’t know where they are, all right? | 我不知道她们在哪 |
[33:06] | I don’t even know who they are. | 我都不知道她们是谁 |
[33:08] | You hang on to their passports, as an insurance policy so they won’t run, right? | 你扣了她们的护照和保险资料 所以她们没法逃跑,是不是? |
[33:12] | Wrong. | 错 |
[33:13] | I will tear apart your whole life to get those passports. | 我会铲平你所有的房子去找护照的 |
[33:25] | I don’t… | 我不保管护照 |
[33:26] | keep the passports. | |
[33:29] | Well, at least we know who you’re in business with. | 不错,至少我们知道了你也有份 |
[33:53] | Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx says you got it mixed up with tox. | 瑞恩,你看到死者嘴唇上的物质的 报告了吗,艾丽克斯说你拿过来了 |
[34:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:06] | I used to be in patrol. | 我以前做过巡逻警官 |
[34:09] | Everything was moving along. | 所有东西很快就会移交 |
[34:13] | It takes some getting used to. I understand. | 这是需要适应的,我理解 |
[34:23] | Results of what we found on her lips. | 这是我们在她嘴上发现的物质的报告 |
[34:26] | I haven’t opened it yet. | 我还没打开过 |
[34:31] | Fluticasone propionate and salmeterol. | 是Fluticasone,丙酸盐和Salmeterol |
[34:35] | That’s a corticosteroid. | 也就是Corticosteroid(一种皮质类固醇激素) |
[34:36] | Like from an inhaler for asthmatics. | 用在治疗哮喘的吸入器里 |
[34:39] | The victim was killed immediately after Zintol was deposited in her mouth. | 死者是在吸入了治疗哮喘 的药剂后立刻被杀的 |
[34:43] | Well, it was the kiss of death then. | 哇,先接吻,再杀死 |
[34:47] | Jack and Kevin were both using Zintol last night. | 杰克.布拉德福昨晚可能吻过死者 |
[34:49] | But only one of them had blood on their shirt. | 可是我们只掌握了他 衬衣上的一点血迹 |
[34:53] | I can’t believe you people. | 我真不能相信你们 这些人,到底要干吗 |
[34:55] | Ah, you lost your island, huh? | 哦,你没了那个岛,太不幸了 |
[34:56] | That’s too bad. | |
[34:57] | Killed that girl for nothing. | 杀了那个女孩却什么也没得到 |
[34:59] | Let’s have the inhaler. | 让我们看看你的吸入器 |
[35:00] | I don’t have the inhaler. | 我没有吸入器 |
[35:02] | Where is it? | 哦,那在哪? |
[35:03] | I gave it back to Kevin. | 我还给凯文了 |
[35:07] | If he asks, will you tell him I didn’t have a choice? | 如果他问,你们可不可以 告诉他我别无选择 |
[35:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:20] | There was definitely Zintol in Jack Bradford’s inhaler. | 很肯定是杰克.布拉德福 的吸入器里的药剂 |
[35:25] | What’s that other peak? Is that cocaine? | 这个图是什么? 是可卡因吗? |
[35:28] | Looks like it, yeah. | 像是 |
[35:30] | So, Jack added cocaine to the inhaler to double his high. | 杰克在吸入器里加了 可卡因使自己更兴奋 |
[35:35] | Man, this guy needs a morals clause. | 看来这个孩子应该有 更多的道德条款来约束 |
[35:43] | Parents don’t know the half of it. | 用吸入器吸可卡因 |
[35:45] | Wait a minute, there’s something wrong. | 等一会儿,有点不对劲 |
[35:46] | Do you have the report from the A.B.C. girl? | 你有那个女孩的报告吗? |
[35:50] | There’s no cocaine peak in her sample. | 里面没有可卡因 |
[35:53] | That means Jack didn’t kiss her. | 就是说杰克没有吻过那个女孩 |
[35:55] | Then he didn’t kill her. | 他也没杀她 |
[35:57] | And there’s only one other person who used straight Zintol in that club. | 那个俱乐部里就只有一个人用Zintol了 |
[36:01] | I use it for my asthma, I told you. | 我告诉过你们,我是用它来治哮喘的 |
[36:04] | You forgot to tell us that you kissed Jenny before you killed her. | 你忘了告诉我们,在你 杀死珍妮前你吻过她 |
[36:07] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:08] | Kevin, come on. We have the evidence. | 凯文,痛快些,我们有证据 |
[36:11] | What, prints? If you’d have found my prints, you would have said something before. | 什么证据? 指纹? 要是你们找到我的指纹 你们早就说了 |
[36:17] | You shouldered your way in. | 我们确信你进去过 |
[36:22] | We know that you kissed her. | 我们知道你吻过她 |
[36:25] | We found the exact components on her lips as in your inhaler. | 我们在她嘴唇上发现的物质 |
[36:29] | I- I don’t know. | 和你的吸入器里的吻合 我不知道 |
[36:31] | Kevin, we know. You had two inhalers. You gave us the wrong one. | 凯文,我们知道 你有两个吸入器,不过 你给了我们另外一个 |
[36:37] | Tried to set up your friend. | 你想嫁祸给你朋友杰克 |
[36:44] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不想的 |
[36:48] | I was just already nervous because I liked her. | 我有点紧张因为我喜欢她 |
[36:52] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝点东西 |
[36:53] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 没问题,我很快回来 |
[37:10] | Let me buy you a drink. Martini? Cosmo? | 嗨,可以请你喝杯酒吗? 马提尼还是四海为家? |
[37:13] | No, thanks, Kev. | 不用了,谢谢,凯文 |
[37:15] | You’re too young. | 你还太年轻了 |
[37:22] | How’s that for too young? | 那这个呢,也太年轻 |
[37:24] | I’ll get you a drink. | 我去给你拿点喝的 |
[37:26] | Kev, no, not from you. | 嗨,凯文,不要,不要你的酒 |
[37:29] | She kept coming on to everyone. | 她答应俱乐部里的每个人 |
[37:32] | At all the clubs. She just blew me off. | 除了我 |
[37:50] | She wouldn’t let me buy her one drink. | 她甚至不让我给她买一杯酒 |
[37:53] | She didn’t want to have to report you. | 她是不想举报你 |
[37:55] | What? | 什么? |
[37:57] | She was working undercover for the Alcoholic Beverage Control. She wouldn’t let you buy her a drink because she didn’t want to have to report you to A.B.C. | 她在替酒精饮料控制部门工作 她不让你买酒是因为她不想举报你 |
[38:05] | I thought that she was… She wasn’t rejecting you. | 她不是拒绝你,她是在保护你 |
[38:08] | She was protecting you. | |
[38:11] | And you killed her. | 可你杀了她 |
[38:17] | And then you went out and transferred the blood on the jacket. | 你是什么时侯把血 |
[38:20] | Oh, God. | 传到杰克身上的 |
[38:44] | How many are in there? | 哦,上帝 那有多少本? |
[38:46] | Could be 20. | 20,或者2打 |
[38:49] | Could be two dozen. | |
[38:55] | Where are these girls? | 这些女孩在哪里? |
[38:57] | How should I know? They show up a couple at a time. | 我怎么知道 她们只露过几次面 |
[39:00] | So, one of you gives them a place to sleep, the other one a place to work. This way you can all play dumb, right? | 你就是给她们提供一个 睡觉的地方 一个工作的地方,就这些 |
[39:04] | They work here, they party, they make money just like me. | 她们在这工作,在聚会上 她们在挣钱,就像我一样 |
[39:07] | – Except they’re prisoners. – Just like you. | 除了你监禁她们 |
[39:10] | Right? How does it feel? | 像你一样,是吧,坐监感觉如何 走吧 |
[39:19] | There’s 24 girls missing. These traffickers move fast. They could be all over the country by now. | 这有24个女孩失踪 这些人贩子速度很快 她们可能已被转移到全国各地了 |
[39:23] | Not all of them are missing. | 没有都失踪 |
[39:25] | One of them is right here. | 至少有一个就在这里 |
[39:31] | Did you caught who killed Ivan? | 你们抓到了杀伊万的人 |
[39:33] | Yeah, we did. We caught him. And Novac… | 是的,我们抓了诺瓦克 |
[39:37] | Novac will pay for his crime, And so will Chase. | 诺瓦克要为他的罪行付出代价 蔡斯也一样 |
[39:42] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦吗? |
[39:43] | No, you’re not. In fact… | 没有,事实上,你随时可以走了 |
[39:47] | you’re free to go. | |
[40:05] | But they are not? | 但是她们不行 |
[40:06] | Nope, they’re still out there. I closed the club and the spa, but there’s no sign of them. | 不行,她们还在那里 我们已搜过疗养中心和俱乐部 都没发现 |
[40:13] | Nina, I need your help. | 尼娜,我需要你的帮助 |
[40:15] | Where else did they hold you? | 他们还在什么地方关过你 |
[40:18] | There is no one else that can hurt you now. But I can’t free these women without your help, so please help me. | 现在没人再能伤害你了 但是没有你的帮助 我们就救不出这些人 所以请你帮助我们 |
[40:29] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[40:34] | Sometimes they would drive us to a storehouse. | 有时候,他们会带我们去一个房子 |
[40:38] | Did you get a street name? | 你知道街道名吗? |
[40:39] | They covered our eyes. | 他们把我们眼睛蒙上了 |
[40:42] | What… What did you hear? | 那你听到些什么? |
[40:47] | ( speaking Hungarian ) | <匈牙利语> |
[40:49] | What does that… What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[40:51] | Sounds like, like, bees. | 听起来像蜜蜂 |
[40:53] | You mean, like a buzzing sound? | 你是说有嗡嗡声? |
[40:56] | – Yes. – Okay. | 对 |
[40:57] | A buzzing sound; what else? | 好,嗡嗡声,还有什么? |
[41:00] | There was this bad smell. | 有一种很难闻的气味 |
[41:02] | What do you mean, “bad smell”? | 什么很难闻的气味? |
[41:04] | ( speaking Hungarian ) | <匈牙利语> |
[41:07] | Burning, like… like on cars. Like on cars. | 燃烧,像汽车燃烧 |
[41:12] | Burning, like, uh… you mean like burning tires? Nina, burning tires? | 燃烧,像汽车 你指像轮胎燃烧的气味吗? 尼娜,你指轮胎燃烧 |
[41:16] | – Yes. – Okay. | 好的 |
[41:18] | That would be an oil refinery, and the one I’m thinking about has a storage space right across the street. Thank you, Nina. | 那可能是个炼油厂 我想街的周围还应该有个仓库 谢谢你,尼娜 |
[41:40] | The manager doesn’t keep a set of keys to the lock. | 管理员没有这些仓库的钥匙 |
[41:43] | Are these units climate controlled? | 这些单位都有温度控制吗? |
[41:45] | No, they’re on the other side. These ones can get up to 120 degrees, easy. | 没有,那边的才有 这些单位很容易就会到120华氏度 |
[41:50] | Okay, Eric, go ahead. | 好吧,艾瑞克,行动 |
[42:04] | I’ll call the hospital. | 我给医院打电话 |
[42:06] | Tell them we’ve got at least two dozen abuse victims here. Notify S.A.R.T., translators and psychological counseling. | 告诉他们这至少有2打的受害者 |
[42:14] | Yes, it’s okay. | 需要翻译和心理辅导人员 女士们,没事了 |
[42:18] | It’s okay, ladies. | 没事了,女士们 |
[42:22] | Shh, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:25] | ( sobbing and speaking Hungarian ) | <匈牙利语> |
[42:29] | You understand “okay”? | 你知道OK的意思? |
[42:32] | ( speaking Hungarian ) | <匈牙利语> |
[42:35] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[42:42] | Good America or bad America? | 好美国人还是坏美国人? |
[42:46] | Good America. | 好美国人 |
[42:53] | Here we go, ladies. | 我们走,女士们,我们走吧 |
[42:56] | Here we go. | |
[42:58] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[43:11] | Here we go. | 我们走 |