Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Hey, nice trip Bob! 嗨,打得好,鲍勃
[00:20] Way to getting it close! 离洞口很近了
[00:26] Hey, what’s going on? 嗨,出了什么事?
[00:27] Who is this? 这是怎么回事?
[00:28] Get off the green! 这是我们的球场,快离开这里
[00:30] Hey! 快离开这个球场
[00:31] Get the hell off the green. Call Security. 叫保安
[00:42] Hey this is a private course! 嗨,这是私人的球场
[00:50] These kids on crack or something? 他们在跟我们开玩笑还是干吗?
[00:52] Guys you’re tearing up the fairway and the green, get off the course! 你们这些家伙,离开球场
[01:07] The best of all the lost arts. 失传了的艺术的精华
[01:10] Look out!
[01:11] Whoa!
[01:13] The best of all the lost arts. 失传了的艺术的精华
[01:17] The best of all the lost arts. 失传了的艺术的精华
[01:36] Sweet lord. 躺在那的是谁?
[01:51] It was like Dawn of the Dead. 就象”僵尸的黎明”,
[01:53] Must’ve been a hundred of ’em. 肯定有100多人
[01:54] Yeah, they’re called flash mobs. 他们称为”闪现暴徒”
[01:55] People are contacted by e-mail to show up at a specific time and do something freaky and then run off. 通过电子邮件联系,在特定的时间
[02:02] You know, I’m going to have this officer take the information from you. 出现,做一些匪夷所思的事情,然后离开 这位警官会在问你一些信息
[02:05] Great. Thank you. 谢谢
[02:12] A flash mob. 闪现暴徒
[02:13] After the dust cleared, the body was found in the sand trap. 他们走了后,沙池里发现了一具尸体
[02:16] Interesting. We got an I.D., Alexx? 有趣,有什么发现,艾丽克斯?
[02:18] None. He’s just a kid. 没有 他只是一个孩子
[02:21] I’d guess 16… 17. 大概16,17 岁
[02:25] Cromarty. That’s an expensive label for a teenager. 克洛马提亚酒,这酒对 一个孩子来说可不便宜
[02:28] Rigor says he’s been here at least nine hours. 他在这至少有9个小时了
[02:31] But no bruising. 但是没有瘀伤
[02:33] And no external injuries other than a nosebleed. 没有明显的伤口,除了鼻子出血
[02:37] What’re the odds, huh? 什么是艺术?嗯
[02:38] A hundred people throwing golf balls at the site of a death? 一百多人在尸体边扔高尔夫球 看上去很可笑
[02:41] Those odds are very slim, aren’t they? 有个问题,艾丽克斯 这些暴徒是引我们 发现犯罪现场的? 还是来破坏现场的? 主演: 大卫 科如索 艾米莉 普罗克特 亚当 罗得里格 肯地 亚历山大 主题曲:TheWho乐队的”不再被愚弄” 索菲亚 米洛斯 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 暴徒
[02:44] So the question becomes, Alexx, was the mob sent to draw us to the crime scene…
[02:48] Or sent to destroy it?
[02:52] The Miami’s Sub Team presents
[02:53] CSI Miami Saison 3 Episode 04: Murder in a flash
[03:40] “Mob”.
[03:42] Eric. 艾瑞克
[03:44] Found this next to the body. 在尸体边发现这个
[03:47] Looks like a belt clip for a PDA of some kind. 像是用来带PDA或类似物品的
[03:51] Clasp is broken. I’m thinking it was forcibly removed. 有些磨损,好像用被强行扯下的 说明被移动过
[03:54] Indicates a struggle. 收集所有关于”暴徒组织”的信息
[03:55] Okay, let’s collect all the information on the mob, and let’s connect it to the body. 以及和死者有关的信息
[04:00] I will be back at the post. 我很快回来 这些闪电暴徒很闹人
[04:08] So these flash mobs are the newest thing. 集体活动很吸引孩子们
[04:11] Brainstorms of restless kids. 他们中的一个产生一个主意
[04:14] One of ’em gets some idea, like converging on a golf course, sends it out to a bunch of other kids with nothing to do. 比如在高尔夫球场集会 然后发送给那些无事可做得孩子们
[04:22] But you know, every flash mob has a theme, and I’m wondering what theirs was. 但是你知道吗, 他们每次行动都有个主题 我在奇怪这次的主题是什么
[04:26] How ’bout screwing with us? 就是给我们找麻烦吧
[04:28] Golf balls have hundreds of dimples; it’s going to make it impossible to get a usable print. 高尔夫球场散落的有几百 个球,很难找到有用的证据
[04:32] I want to look for distinguishable markings. 我想只要找那些有特殊标记的球
[04:34] They’ve all got “mob” written on ’em. 怎么和我想的一样
[04:36] You take the bunker. I’ll take the green. 那你去查金色的沙地上的 我去查绿色的草地上的
[04:43] – You have an I.D. yet, Alexx? – No. Not yet. 有什么想法吗,艾丽克斯? 没,还没有
[04:46] Do know he died with an empty stomach, full bladder, strong smell of alcohol. 你知道他死时胃是空的 血液里,酒味很重
[04:51] – Respiratory failure? – Wouldn’t be the first teenager to drink himself to death. 呼吸衰竭? 现在的年轻人为什么会醉酒致死
[04:54] So we agree that the mob makes the circumstances suspicious. 看上去那些暴民虽然在现场出现
[04:58] We’ll play it as a murder until otherwise informed. What else? 应该不是他们干得 还有什么?
[05:01] Boy was an athlete. 这个孩子曾是个运动员
[05:03] Knee surgery. Overdeveloped right arm. I’m thinking tennis. 膝盖做过手术, 我想可能是网球运动员
[05:06] – Okay. You just said knee surgery. – Yeah. 你刚刚说膝盖手术? 是的
[05:08] He may have an I.D., Alexx. Check his knee. 让我们查查他的膝盖 也许能发现点什么
[05:23] – Knee replacement. Possibly titanium. – Bingo. 膝盖做过移植,可能是金属钛 太好了 技术信息序列号 右腿 病人: 丹尼尔.克莱因勒 根据病人记录上的序列号 这个钛金属的膝盖属于 丹尼尔.克莱因勒, 18岁
[05:38] Matched the serial number to the patient record.
[05:41] Titanium knee belongs to a Daniel Kleiner, 18.
[05:45] Family lives on Star Island. Attends an exclusive prep school in Miami. 家住在斯卓岛, 在迈阿密读大学预科
[05:49] Palm Crest Academy. 棕榈冠学院
[05:51] That ritzy private high school in the Grove? 最豪华,有声望的那间私立高中?
[05:53] Yes, one and the same. 是,就是那间
[05:54] We just traced one of the golf balls to a student there, Chad Van Horn. 我们从高尔夫球场里的球 追查到一个学生切德.范.霍恩
[05:58] His parents are overseas. 他的父母都在海外
[06:00] Yes, but Chad is still in Miami. 是,但是切德仍在迈阿密
[06:04] What’s up? 什么事?
[06:05] You were at the flash mob this morning, at the Miami Palms Country Club. 你参加了今天早晨在迈阿密棕榈 乡村俱乐部的闪现暴徒集会
[06:09] Half the senior class was there. 一半高年级的学生都去了
[06:10] Yes, did half the senior class see Danny Kleiner dead in the sand trap? 是的,他们看见沙池里 丹尼尔.克莱因勒的尸体了吗?
[06:14] I don’t know. 我不知道,
[06:16] I just figured that was some totally messed up part of the stunt. 我以为这是这次 糟透了的表演的一部分
[06:19] See, we believe that somebody from the stunt killed Danny. 我们相信这其中有人杀了丹尼尔
[06:23] Look, I was just one of the sheeple. 这次活动我只是一个无足轻重的人
[06:26] It’s not like I originated the mob. 表演的可能是这次活动的组织者
[06:28] Who did originate it? 谁发起的这次活动?
[06:30] No idea. Just read the text message off my cell. 不知道 我只是从手机上收到的信息
[06:33] We’re going to need your cell phone. 我们要查一下你的手机
[06:36] Did Danny have problems with anyone in school? 丹尼尔和学校里的谁有矛盾吗?
[06:39] No… 没有
[06:45] He did get into it last week with Justin Gillespie. 他上星期和贾斯汀.格拉斯皮吵过 为了什么?
[06:48] – Over what? – I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:49] Did it make it to the principal? 负责人知道吗?
[06:51] You mean “Headmaster”? 你指校长?
[06:52] If you like. 随你称呼
[06:54] Everything makes it to him. 他知道一切,好保住工作
[06:56] That’s how he keeps his job. 我在这间学院15年了,还从来
[07:04] In my 15 years as headmaster, we’ve never had police searching the students. 没有警察来学校搜查学生
[07:07] Shouldn’t your investigation have started on the golf course, where this thing happened? 你们不是应该去高尔夫 球场,那个事发现场调查吗?
[07:11] Actually, it did. 我们是去了,发现死者曾于你们这的
[07:12] As it turns out, our victim had an argument with one of your students, a Justin Gillespie. 一个学生,贾斯汀.格拉斯皮发生过争吵
[07:17] Oh, look, that was nothing more than horseplay. 都是些小打小闹
[07:20] In addition, 50 other seniors from this school were also present at the mob where we found the boy’s body. 另外,这里还有50名高年级 的学生在案发现场出现过
[07:25] Look, interviews are out of the question. 可是这样查肯定会出问题的
[07:27] I’m only interested in their cell phones. 我只要查查学生的手机
[07:30] No. Invasion of privacy. Parents’ll have my head, pull their kids. 侵犯隐私,这些学生的家长 会把我的脑袋拧下来的
[07:33] I understand, and I’ll do everything in my power to protect you. Okay? 我能理解,我会尽我所能保护你的 可以了吗?
[07:37] Lieutenant, I think you would be surprised how aware these kids are of their rights. 副队长,你知道这些学生 有多重视他们的权利吗?
[07:43] No, I wouldn’t. 不,我不知道
[07:45] Have a good day. 祝你今天心情愉快
[07:48] Please have your cell phones and PDAs out and turned on. I’ll only need them for one minute 请把你们的手机和PDA拿出来打开 我只需要一分钟
[07:56] Thank you. 谢谢合作
[07:57] I’m sorry to hover. 给你添麻烦了
[07:58] It’s no problem at all. 根本没有问题
[07:59] Headmaster wants to make sure you’re not trampling anyone’s rights. 有人确保你不会侵犯 任何人的权利吧?
[08:04] How we doing, Tyler? 怎么样了,泰勒?
[08:05] Uh… getting there. 我已经找到了
[08:06] On the message, I see time, place and instructions 在短信上, 我看到了时间,
[08:11] but I can’t figure out a reason for the dates. 地点和指令 但是没找出对日期的解释
[08:15] Flash point entry is determined by month of birth. Makes it look more random. 由生日的月份决定每个人的 入场地点,看上去更随机一点
[08:21] I think you know a little too much about these flash mobs. 看来你对闪现暴徒知道的不少吗 哦,别开玩笑了,我根本
[08:24] Oh, please. I do not even have time to go to the mall. 没时间去处理这些了 下载中
[08:55] Huh. I got the originator. 找到发起人了
[08:57] Sent his message at 11:10 last night. 昨天晚上11:10发的消息
[08:59] Great. Give me a name. 很好,姓名?
[09:00] Justin Gillespie. 贾斯汀.格拉斯皮
[09:02] He’s the mob originator. 他就是暴徒的发起者
[09:03] Yes, and he’s a familiar name, too. 这名字很熟悉了 有一个女孩,
[09:07] And one girl who didn’t show up for cell phone line up: a Sarah Mitchell. 萨拉.米切尔 今天没在检查现场出现
[09:11] Maybe she has something on her cell phone she doesn’t want us to find out about. 她可能有什么信息 不想让我们知道
[09:15] – Okay. You take Justin. I’ll take Sarah. 你去调查贾斯汀,我去找萨拉 好的
[09:19] Sarah Mitchell, you want to tell us why you didn’t turn your phone in to our CSI today? 萨拉.米切尔 你能告诉我们为什么今天 没把你的手机交给我们检查吗?
[09:25] ‘Cause I don’t know anything about Danny getting killed. 因为我对丹尼尔.克莱因勒 的死一无所知
[09:27] Then you won’t mind giving us your cell phone right now. 那你现在能让我们
[09:31] I don’t have it. 查一下你的手机吗?
[09:32] I sold it this morning to a guy outside a coffee house on the way back from a flash mob. 没了 我今天早晨在咖啡屋把它卖了
[09:36] I need money. My parents cut me off. 因为我父母断绝了我的经济来源
[09:38] They cut you off ’cause they discovered you’re using meth, Sarah? 你父母不给你钱是因为 你吸兴奋剂吧,萨拉?
[09:45] Hey, you can’t do that. 你不能那么做
[09:45] Well, yes, I can. it’s in plain sight, and it appears to have a little dab of blood on it. 哦,当然我可以这么做 兴奋剂,还有血迹在上面
[09:50] Can you explain that? 你能解释一下吗?
[09:55] I don’t know how that got there. 我不知道血从哪来的
[09:57] Our victim was bleeding. 死者身上也有血迹
[09:59] Yes, and the spatter is consistent with trauma, and that means you will be taking an automobile ride with us. 这些血迹和死者的伤口吻合 看来你得跟我们走一趟了
[10:15] Justin, we have evidence you originated the stunt at the golf course today. 贾斯汀,我们有证据你就是 今天高尔夫球场集会的发起者
[10:19] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[10:20] But nobody saw you at the flash mob this morning. 但是今天没人看到你参加
[10:23] Yeah, well, calling ’em’s actually more fun than going. 是的,我没去 召集他们比参加更有趣
[10:26] And you didn’t invite your friend Stephanie? 你也没邀请你的朋友斯蒂芬妮参加?
[10:28] I knew she wouldn’t go. Her dad’s the Headmaster. 她没去,她父亲是校长
[10:30] It’s not that. It’s exam week. I can either study or have fun, not both. 和我爸爸没关系 现在是考试周 学习和玩不可兼得
[10:36] We understand you had a beef with the victim last week. 我们知道你上星期
[10:39] Why don’t you tell us a little bit about that? 和死者有过冲突
[10:42] I don’t remember that. 能说详细些怎么回事吗? 我不记得了
[10:44] That’s your answer? You don’t remember? 你不记得了,这就是你的回答?
[10:50] Got some sand here. 这儿有些沙子
[10:53] Yeah, probably from the beach. 可能是海边带来的
[10:55] Then you won’t mind if I take a little, would you? 不介意我取一些吧?
[10:57] Be my guest. The housekeeper’ll love it. 你们是客人,请随便
[11:00] So, this altercation with Danny… 那和丹尼尔的争吵
[11:02] I didn’t give police permission to enter my house. 你们进入我家有许可吗?
[11:05] Calleigh Duquesne, CSI. Your son invited us in. 考丽.杜奎因,犯罪现场调查员
[11:08] Well, he has nothing more to say. 你的孩子卷入一起调查中
[11:11] I’d like you off my property now. 你什么都不要再说了
[11:14] As you like. 现在离开我的家 如你所愿
[11:20] Thanks 谢谢
[11:21] That who I think it is? 知道他是谁吧?
[11:23] Martin Gillespie, one of Miami’s best defense attorneys. 马丁.格拉斯皮 迈阿密最出色的辩护律师之一
[11:26] That would explain why his son’s answers were so smooth. 这就是为什么他儿子 回答问题也这么圆滑
[11:28] And why our job just got a lot harder. 我在想我们的工作会更困难了
[11:38] Is Danny’s Kleiner’s tox report in yet? 死者的中毒检测报告出来了吗?
[11:40] Confirmed extremely high levels of gamma hydroxybutric acid in our Danny boy. 证实死者丹尼尔体内有 很高程度的GHB(羟基丁酸)
[11:46] GHB. Date rape drug? GHB, 约会,强奸用的药
[11:50] Males use it to get high. 男性用来提高性欲
[11:51] Trace Lab found it in the scotch left at the crime scene, too. 现场发现的酒瓶里也发现有
[11:55] What were the levels? 多大剂量?
[11:55] Equates to almost five ounces. 差不多5盎司
[11:59] That sounds like more than getting high. That sounds like somebody dosed the scotch. 这可不单是用来提高性欲 这就是瓶毒酒了
[12:03] Which is why my determination is “homicide. “ 这也是我的结论,是谋杀
[12:09] Anything on Danny’s clothes? 丹尼尔的衣服上有什么线索吗?
[12:11] Our Danny was a real player. 我们的丹尼尔真是个花花公子
[12:13] Found some red lipstick on his boxer shorts. 在他拳击短裤上发现了一些口红印
[12:15] Really? 真的
[12:16] Yes, but the components were a little strange. 但是成分有点奇怪
[12:19] “Ginger, cinnamon, oil of wintergreen… ” That’s lip plumper. 生姜,肉桂,鹿蹄草 让我们来看看 这个用在嘴上的东西
[12:24] Lip what? 看看什么?
[12:26] It’s the latest in beauty trickery. 这是女士们化妆的一个小窍门 这种口红里面的成分
[12:31] What’s the purpose? 会刺激女性嘴唇的血液 轻微肿胀产生丰满的效果 什么目的?
[12:33] To look like Angelina Jolie. 为了看上去像安吉来拉.朱莉?
[12:35] Ah… Like that. 啊,我喜欢
[12:37] Did you determine what’s in the tread? 你检查过鞋底的东西吗?
[12:39] Yeah. It’s a unique mixture, actually. Take a look. 是一种特殊的混合物 过来看一下
[12:45] Ground oyster shells. 大的牡蛎壳
[12:47] From what? 干吗用的?
[12:49] It’s a gardening material. Landscapers use it to make pathways. 是园艺的一种材料 有时用来铺设一些小路
[12:53] I remember seeing the stuff around the faculty apartments. 我记得教工住宅区旁 有这些东西
[12:58] Thinking that maybe our Danny was taking some private tutoring lessons? 看来丹尼尔接受了 一些私人辅导
[13:02] The lip plumper makes it very private. 口红印可是够私人的了
[13:05] You want to go back to school? 你想回学校看看吗?
[13:12] Please come in. 请进
[13:14] That’s nice lipstick, Ms. Mancini. 你涂的口红很好看 曼西尼小姐
[13:17] Is it Lip Sting? 是那种带刺激性的口红吧?
[13:20] How could you tell? 你怎么知道的?
[13:21] We found traces of it on Danny Kleiner’s boxer shorts. 我们在丹尼尔的
[13:24] Surely I’m not the only woman on campus who wears that kind of lipstick. 拳击短裤上发现了口红印 这个学校不只我一个人用这种口红
[13:29] Only faculty member. We checked. 我们查过,教师里只有你一个
[13:31] We also found evidence on Danny’s shoes that puts him in this building very recently. 我们也在丹尼尔的鞋底发现了证据 显示他最近来过这栋楼
[13:43] Danny was 18. 丹尼尔已经18岁了
[13:45] Legally an adult. 你们有关系?
[13:47] When was the last time you saw Danny? 你做后一次见丹尼尔是什么时候?
[13:48] Last night. 昨晚,
[13:50] He came over at around 7:00. We… 他7点多过来的,我们……
[14:01] Then I took a shower around 8:00, and when I came out, he was gone. 然后我8点左右冲了个澡 当我出来时,他已经走了
[14:04] Where was he going? 他为什么走?
[14:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:07] I don’t ask him those questions. 我从不问他这类问题
[14:09] It’s easier on the heart. 这样心里好过一点
[14:11] Danny was dosed with GHB. You’re a chemistry teacher. 丹尼尔死于GHB中毒
[14:14] You could make that blindfolded. 你是化学老师,很容易接触到GHB
[14:15] I didn’t. You’re welcome to check my lab. 我没有
[14:18] We’ll do that. 你们可以去我实验室查 我们会查的
[14:23] Is every incoming order from Ms. Mancini’s chem lab logged in here? 曼西尼小姐订购的所有 化学物品都在这登记了吗?
[14:28] Couple years ago some brat tried to order explosive material through the lab. 几年前,有些人试图 订购一些违禁品
[14:32] Ever since, security double checks all deliveries. 从那以后,保安会加倍 检查所有运送的物品
[14:36] But we only found one component of GHB, sodium hydroxide, and you can find that in any lab. 我们只找到一管GHB 伯恩兹,其它的实验室有吗?
[14:41] You ever find GHB anywhere else on campus? 你们在校园其它地方 发现过GHB吗?
[14:46] Nope. 没有
[14:48] Weekend guys might’ve. 为了保险,发现任何违禁品都要
[14:49] Any contraband we find we write a report and turn it into Headmaster Brooks. 写上报告,交给布鲁克斯校长
[14:56] I’d like to see those reports. 我想看看这份报告
[15:23] Valera. 瓦勒拉
[15:24] Hey, Lieutenant. 嗨,副队长
[15:24] Does the blood on the baggie match the victim’s? 袋子上的血迹是死者的吗?
[15:27] Danny Kleiner? 丹尼尔.克莱因勒
[15:28] Blood’s from a female. 不是,是女性的
[15:29] How about the tweaker girl? 是那个吸兴奋剂女孩的吗?
[15:31] I ran it, and no, so I ran it against the Forensic and Missing Persons Index. Came up to a Madonna Arias. 我测过也不是 我又和失踪人口检索系统对照
[15:37] Parents reported her missing yesterday. Nice address. 查出血迹属于麦当娜.阿丽亚斯 父母昨天报告的失踪:姓名,地址
[15:40] According to the report, she was in med school. 根据报告,她是一家医学院的学生
[15:43] No connection to Palm Crest Academy. 和棕榈冠学院没有关系
[15:46] Her name is Madonna Arias. 她的名字叫麦当娜.阿丽亚斯
[15:48] That’s her blood on the baggie? 袋子上是她的血?
[15:50] Do you know who she is? 是的,你认识她吗?
[15:52] No. I never seen her. 从来没见过
[15:55] Sarah, I need to know where you cop your dope, and I need to know right now. 萨拉,我要知道 你是怎么拿到毒品的? 现在就要知道
[16:02] I never see a dealer. A runner, some guy in a hoodie, comes down to the curb 我从来没见过货主
[16:05] and takes the money and comes back with the baggie. 有个中间人,每次我付现金 给他,他就给我一袋子毒品
[16:08] Okay, good. 不错,把地址给我
[16:09] I need his address.
[16:33] Urban guard dogs. 城市里的”看门狗”
[16:34] Yes. With feathers. 还是带羽毛的
[16:51] 22… 23… 24.
[16:56] That’s where we’re going. 就是这了
[17:02] Door’s open. 门是开的
[17:13] Go right. 有人在这儿从事毒品生意
[17:17] Someone runs a nice little business out of here. 坐在这边,靠者顾客…
[17:20] Place to sit. Bags for a… Shh. 嘘….
[17:35] Come out of there. 出来
[17:39] Who are you? 你是谁?
[17:40] Raul Arias. I’m looking for my sister. 罗尔.阿丽亚斯 我在找我妹妹
[17:43] Madonna? 麦当娜?
[17:43] I have a picture. 我有照片
[17:44] He’s clear. 检查了没问题
[17:45] What would your sister be doing here? 你妹妹到这儿来做什么?
[17:47] She buys her drugs from this building. 她从这买毒品
[17:50] I’ve followed her here before. 我以前跟踪她来过这里
[17:52] Did you tell that to Missing Persons, Raul? 你告诉过失踪人口调查的人员吗?
[17:54] My parents wouldn’t let me. 我父母不让说
[17:56] They’re Argentinean. You know, too much pride. 他们是阿根廷人 你知道的
[18:04] There’s a weird smell in here. 他们很骄傲(家丑不可外扬) 这儿的气味很难闻
[18:08] – From the meth? – Yes 是兴奋剂的味道吗?
[18:09] Here’s what I want you to do go outside with an officer, Raul. 是的,我想在这调查 你先到外面那些警官那去
[18:16] Looks like blunt force spatter. 垫子上看上去有不少血
[18:18] Yes, it does. 是的,看上去闻起来都像是人血
[18:19] And that copper smell is actually the iron in the hemoglobin. 这附近肯定还有更多的血
[18:24] So that means there must be… a lot more blood somewhere. 死者就被放在这里
[18:39] That puts the victim right here. 其余的血呢?
[18:41] So where’s the rest of the blood? 这儿没有血的路线,不是吗?
[18:43] There’s no blood trail, is there? 没有,这就很难把尸体运出去
[18:44] No, too difficult to carry out a body. 他们一定找了一个简单
[18:47] They had to look for something fast … and simple. 迅速的方法处理尸体 又迅速,又简单
[18:56] Fast and simple. 你指地心引力
[19:00] You mean, like gravity?
[19:31] – Horatio. – Is that her? 霍雷肖
[19:32] Hang onto this. 是她吗? 把这处理一下
[19:33] Is that my sister? 是我妹妹,是她吗?
[19:35] Is that her? I think it may be. 我想也许是的
[19:37] Hey hold up a minute 嗨,等一下
[19:40] How’d you get those cuts on your hands? 你手上的伤口怎么来的?
[19:41] …I sculpt. 我是搞雕塑的,石头,大理石
[19:45] Granite, marble. I’ve got a studio in South Beach. 我在南海滩有个工作室
[19:47] Why is your shirt torn up? 你的衬衣为什么也破了?
[19:49] I snagged it. 挂破了
[19:50] On what? 被什么挂破的?
[19:52] I forget. 不记得了
[19:53] I want that shirt to the lab right now. 我现在要带你的衬衣回去检查
[20:00] What does your scope say? 显微镜怎么说?
[20:01] Same as the mass spec says. 说我的怀疑正确
[20:04] Raul was in a struggle with his sister. 罗尔曾和她妹妹打过架
[20:10] You locate the wallet in the Dumpster? 查了那个垃圾箱
[20:12] Didn’t turned up, but I’m going to check all her credit cards, cover all the bases. 查了个底朝天
[20:18] It’s called an exchange of fibers, Raul. 我再去查查她的信用卡 和其他地方
[20:21] And it means you were in an altercation with your sister. 你衣服纤维和你妹妹身上发现 的吻合,说明你们曾激烈争吵过
[20:23] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[20:24] We found you at the murder scene 50 feet from where her body was dumped. 我们在离她尸体55英尺
[20:28] If you didn’t kill her, I need help from you right now. 高的案发现场发现了你 如果你没杀她,最好和我们合作
[20:30] I saw her the day she disappeared. 我在她失踪的当天见过她
[20:33] She came to my apartment, starving. 她去过我那 很饿的样子
[20:36] From the meth. 是毒瘾发作吧?
[20:37] You’d think that these dealers would at least want to keep their junkies fed. 你以为那些毒品贩子会 将吸毒的养的白白胖胖
[20:41] Please no please 求求你,求求你,还给我
[20:41] Give that back to me! 还给我 你带这个到我的工作室
[20:42] Give that back! 还给我
[20:44] Raul that’s mine 你带这个到我的工作室
[20:45] You bring this to my studio?! 求求你,求求你
[20:46] Raul, do not do that! No. No more. 不要,不要再吸了
[20:48] Please. Please… 求求你
[20:49] Raul, please don’t do that
[20:53] You’re my sister, I love you. 你是我妹妹,我爱你
[20:55] You don’t know what you’ve done, you fool! 你不知道自己都 做了些什么,你这个傻瓜
[21:02] You don’t know what it’s like to watch someone so beautiful be ruined by a drug. 那是我最后一次见她 你不知道看着这样美丽的一个人
[21:10] You don’t know. 就这么被毒品毁了是什么心情 你不会知道的
[21:18] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[21:26] I ran those credit cards. 我查了麦当娜的信用卡记录
[21:27] Looks like Madonna Arias charged $500 worth of gas since yesterday afternoon. 显示她今天下午还在一个 加油站有过500块钱的消费
[21:34] Interesting ability for a dead woman. 有趣,死人还会消费
[21:36] You get an address? 嗯..哼 查到地址了?
[21:38] Better. 不止,我还知道是几号加油泵
[21:39] I got a pump number.
[21:53] The security guard is stonewalling us on the contraband reports. 那些保安这么久也没弄好记录
[21:56] All right. 好吧
[21:57] Well, I got something. 哦,我发现了一些东西
[21:59] Danny’s PDA? 丹尼尔的PDA?
[22:00] No. I went to the main server, and I accessed a 1/2 dozen e-mails from last night that he hadn’t read. 不是,我进入了主机系统 找到了从昨天晚上的一些 邮件,他还没来的及看
[22:04] Some of them sounded pretty desperate. 看来有人很着急的在找他
[22:06] Where are you? It’s getting late… 你在哪? 已经晚了
[22:08] I need it. You gotta come through, DK. 我需要它 你赶快过来,丹尼尔.克莱因勒
[22:11] What was he supposed to give these people? 这个人到底想要什么? 我觉得这些家伙是故意的
[22:14] Thing is, only one of them sounded physically threatening. 不过只有一封是真正的恐吓 (你死定了)
[22:20] Take a look who sent it. 看看是谁发送了邮件
[22:25] “You’re a dead man” is just an expression. “你死定了”只是随便说的
[22:27] No. Legally, it’s a threat. 但是法律上来说这就是恐吓了
[22:30] You withheld information this morning. 你今天早晨发的这封信
[22:32] What was Danny Kleiner supposed to give you? 丹尼尔到底要给你什么东西?
[22:34] All the men in my family went to Princeton. 我家里所有的人都上了普林斯顿
[22:38] If I don’t do the same… 如果我不能上… …
[22:42] Danny was helping me. 丹尼尔在帮我
[22:43] How? 怎么帮?
[22:44] By giving me the Chemistry 202 midterm. 给我化学课202期中考试的试题
[22:49] To Ms. Mancini’s course? 曼西尼小姐的化学课?
[22:55] I’ll be in the shower, Danny. 我要冲个澡,丹尼尔
[23:12] He’d get advance copies of all the tests 他提前搞到考试试题的附本
[23:14] sell them to us. 50 bucks a student. 卖给我们 每个学生50美元
[23:17] He was supposed to drop off the mid-term last night at the dorm at 8:30. 他本来应该在昨晚8:30给我试题的
[23:21] But he didn’t show up, and that pissed you off. 但是他没出现 这让你很生气
[23:25] Hey, I was in the dorm playing cards with my buddies. 嗨,我一整晚都在宿舍和朋友玩牌
[23:27] The whole night.
[23:30] You can check it out. 你们可以去查
[23:34] Do you think the parents have any idea that they are paying for their kids to have sex with teachers… 你觉得父母们知道 他们正在付钱让这帮孩子
[23:38] …and buy their grades? 在学校里和老师乱搞 还作弊吗?
[23:39] I don’t know, but it makes me realize what an angel I was. 我不知道
[23:42] Duquesne. 不过让我想起我这么大的时候的样子 杜奎因
[23:46] Thanks, Sam. 谢谢
[23:47] What’s up? 什么事?
[23:48] They matched the sand from the golf course at the Gillespie house. 他们查出格拉斯皮家的沙子 和高尔夫球场的沙子吻合
[23:51] Oh, that’s great, but Justin’s dad is never going to let us get near him. 太好了,这次那个爸爸得 让我们查他的孩子了
[23:54] Hey, it’s enough for a warrant for Justin’s clothing 嗨,我们只准许查衣物,
[23:56] and even his father can’t argue that away. 动其他的东西
[25:05] You know,I didn’t find one grain of sand in your clothing. 那个父亲还是会干预的 我在你的衣服里没有找到沙子
[25:11] You weren’t at the golf course. 你没去过高尔夫球场
[25:12] Yeah, I told you that. 我早就告诉过你
[25:15] Mark Twain said, “The best of all lost arts is honesty. “ 马可.土温的”失去的
[25:19] I looked it up. 艺术的精华是诚实”
[25:20] I bet you were the only one who bothered. 我猜你是唯一一个对此有感慨的人
[25:23] My father is a criminal defense attorney, too. 我的父亲也是一个辩护律师
[25:28] When I was about nine, 在我大概9岁的时候
[25:29] my dad had this indigent client named Bruno, and he used to come over to our house and fix our porch. 我父亲替一个叫布鲁诺的穷人辩护
[25:35] My dad wouldn’t defend his own brother without a retainer. 他没钱,就到我们家来修好了沙发 像这样就算是亲兄弟
[25:39] Anyway, Bruno was this giant guy, 我爸爸也不会为他辩护的 布鲁诺是一个大个子
[25:42] and he was covered in tattoos, and… 身上都是纹身
[25:44] my mom had told me that he was charged with hurting a woman, 我妈妈说她因为骚扰女性被控
[25:47] so whenever Bruno would come over, she’d take me shopping. 当布鲁诺没来的时候
[25:51] And I asked my dad one day 就是她带我去购物 有一天我问父亲
[25:54] if Bruno had done it, and my dad said, 布鲁诺是不是真的有罪 我父亲回答说:
[25:56] “My job is to defend him. “ “我的工作就是替他辩护”
[26:00] And after Bruno was acquitted, I asked my dad again if he had done it 后来在布鲁诺被释放后 我又问我父亲他是不是真的做过
[26:03] and he said, “My only job is to defend him. “ 我父亲仍然回答 “我唯一的工作就是替他辩护”
[26:09] And after that, I kind of understood. 从那以后,我有点理解了
[26:13] I think you overheard something at home about the murder of Danny Kleiner. 我想你知道一些关于 丹尼尔.克莱因勒被杀的事
[26:24] I don’t want to get my dad in trouble. 我不想给我父亲找麻烦
[26:28] Your father is obligated to maintain client confidentiality, but you’re not. 你父亲有义务为当事人
[26:37] I was studying in my dad’s library. 保守秘密,你没有 我当时在我父亲的书房学习
[26:39] I heard a guy’s voice say that the body was on the 18th hole at Miami Palms. 那个人的声音说尸体就在迈阿密
[26:47] I felt sick. 棕榈高尔夫球场第18号洞口 我觉得很难受
[26:48] You know, somebody was just out there rotting on the golf course, and nobody knew? 有个人正在那个高尔夫球 场那里腐烂,却没有人知道
[26:58] So, you sent a flash mob to me sure they would. 所以你发起了那次闪现暴徒
[27:05] Yeah. 活动,好让他们发现尸体 失去的艺术的精华
[27:07] Did you recognize the voice? 是的
[27:11] No. It was muffled through the walls. 你听出来是谁的声音吗? 听不出来,那个房间是隔音的
[27:16] It was definitely an older guy. 不过肯定是个上了岁数的人
[27:24] Hey, Ryan. 嗨,瑞恩,今天上庭怎么样?
[27:25] I thought you were in court today.
[27:26] Oh, M.E. tesmony spilled over to this afternoon. 艾米下午去做证词 我趁午饭时间赶点东西
[27:29] I thought I’d use my lunch break to catch up on some work. 有个人送了这个过来
[27:31] Some guy just dropped this off. Burns from Palmcrest Academy. 叫伯恩兹,棕榈冠学院的
[27:35] A security guard. Better late than never. 那个保安,晚点总比没有好
[27:39] No wonder he’s been dragging his heels. 毫无疑问有人扯了他后腿
[27:41] On what? 为什么?
[27:42] It’s a long story. Have you seen Delko? 说来话长,你见到德口了吗?
[27:44] Yeah, he’s right over… 那不,就在那
[27:45] Hey. I got the security report. 嗨,终于拿到那个保安的报告了
[27:48] GHB GHB was turned in to Headmaster Brooks two weeks ago.
[27:50] Okay. 2个星期前就 交给布鲁克斯校长了
[27:52] The report doesn’t say what Brooks did with it. 可报告没说布鲁克斯先生干吗用了?
[27:54] There was no follow-up report given. 没有后来跟进的报告
[27:56] I guess the security guys didn’t want to lose their jobs. 我想那些保安怕丢了工作吧
[27:59] Well, they won’t have to. 那也没办法,凭这些信息
[28:00] With this information, we’ll be able to get a warrant. 可以申请一个搜查令了
[28:02] Let’s call a judge. 那我们去找法官吧
[28:26] Hello Baby. 哦,宝贝 你离开时天堂怎么样? 上帝让我像你问好
[28:34] Did he also tell you that I can save you some money, huh? 他们还告诉你找我能省些钱
[28:36] Full tank, half price. 一整箱油钱
[28:38] What, the owner giving away some free gas? 什么,老板给了你很多免费汽油吗?
[28:40] No, baby, Fidel is. 哦,宝贝,我是谁,菲德尔
[28:42] I’m offering you a business proposition. 我有个生意照顾你
[28:46] Nah, I don’t want to gas. 没兴趣,有话直说 半价,你付现金我刷卡 是我的卡 那我的卡怎么样?
[28:49] It’s half price.
[28:51] Your cash for my card.
[28:53] Here’s my card.
[28:55] How about my card?
[28:56] Hey!
[29:02] In the bag. 放到袋子里
[29:04] Wallet, too. 还有钱包
[29:06] The wallet? 不是吧?
[29:06] Wallet, too 钱包
[29:12] Nice. 不错
[29:13] Did you take it off her body? 你扔过一具尸体吗?
[29:15] Body? What body? 尸体,什么尸体?
[29:17] What body? 什么尸体,手腕
[29:18] Wrist. Nothing on top… but that’s quite the laceration. 手背上没什么,这就有个伤口?
[29:26] Yeah, it’s an old wound. 是的,旧伤
[29:28] It won’t heal. 治过好多次了
[29:29] Why, you got the name of a good doctor? 怎么,你有好医生介绍?
[29:31] Where did you get the wallet? 这个钱包从哪来的?
[29:33] I don’t know. I was walking, 我在这工作,有人过来
[29:35] and a car drove by, and window down 降下车窗,把钱包扔了出来
[29:37] and wallet out. Calle Ocho lotto.
[29:39] Oh, you can do better than that. 你应该编个更好点的故事
[29:41] Listen, man, I finger him… 听着,我可以指出他
[29:44] You won’t let on I fingered him, okay? ‘Cause he’s killer. 但是别说是我说的
[29:47] Fidel… 他是个杀手
[29:48] Okay 快说
[29:51] Okay Donny Slater. 好吧,好吧,堂尼.斯莱特
[29:54] Donny Slater? 堂尼.斯莱特?
[29:55] Meth freak. He’s a real animal. 一个吸毒的怪人,简直就是畜生
[29:57] Here’s what we’re gonna do. You’re gonna help me find Donny 在堂尼找到你前
[30:00] before he finds you. 你帮我们找到堂尼
[30:05] Switching gears. 全靠你的工具了
[30:07] It’s all DNA to me. 对我来说就是DNA
[30:08] Swab every surface of the wallet and the credit card, please. 仔细查查信用卡表面各处
[30:12] Good thinking. 好主意
[30:15] Epithelials tend to get caught in these raised numbers. 用棉花棒擦这些号码
[30:26] I’ll page you. 我给你发短消息
[30:42] Hmm. 这辆车怎么样?
[30:44] So, uh, she do it for you, officer? 这些都是你的吗?
[30:46] Is all this yours? 不是,我有时间才做
[30:48] I help out when I got the time. 你还做了什么?
[30:50] What else do you do? Does she seem familiar to you? 认识她吗?
[31:02] Pretty 很漂亮
[31:03] Too skinny for my tastes. 太瘦不合我胃口
[31:05] Somebody killed her last night in the Golden Triangle. 有人昨晚在金三角杀了她
[31:11] Hmm. That’s too bad for her. 太不幸了
[31:12] Yes. I understand that you did some time for selling meth in the Golden Triangle. 是的 我知道你去金三角卖过毒品
[31:17] Well, I’m flattered. You been reading up on me. 很荣幸你罩着我
[31:19] I also noticed that cut on your hand. 我还知道你的手有伤口
[31:24] Got into a fight last night. 来自昨天晚上的打斗
[31:26] Someone tried to cage my ride in. 有人想闯进来捣乱
[31:28] Somebody rearranged this lady’s face. 有人揍花了那个女孩的脸
[31:32] Hey, I don’t like to hit women. 我不喜欢那种女孩
[31:34] That doesn’t mean you didn’t do it, does it? 那也不能表明你没做过,不是吗?
[31:37] I need your DNA. 我要查你的DNA
[31:46] Nice job. 做的好
[31:54] The warrant is to search your entire office, Mr. Brooks. 我们有搜查令,要搜查你 整个办工室,布鲁克斯先生
[31:57] What? 什么?
[31:58] We have a campus security report that says GHB was found on the quad last month and turned in to you. 学校保安的报告说GHB
[32:03] There was no follow up report given to police. 上个月末就交给你了 但是警察处没有后面的报告
[32:06] I meant to. 我把他保存在这个柜子里了
[32:07] It’s, uh, it’s in this cabinet. Excuse me. 借过
[32:09] Our warrant’s also for all your clothing and shoes at your residence. 我们还有搜查你家里 所有衣物和鞋子的许可
[32:13] My residence? 我的家里
[32:15] Officers are there now. 警官已经去那查了
[33:31] Duquesne. 杜奎因
[33:32] Calleigh, you’ll never believe what I figured out. 考丽,你肯定不相信我查出了什么?
[33:35] Oh, I just might. 也许我会
[33:41] Composition of the GHB found in this office matches the composition of the GHB that killed Danny Kleiner. 在你办公室发现的GHB成分和杀死 丹尼尔.克莱因勒的GHB成分一样
[33:46] Mr. Brooks merely stored it in his office as headmaster, he did not dose the victim. 布鲁克斯先生是在 办公室保管过这些 他是校长,不会毒自己的学生
[33:52] We know. 我们知道,我们认为是他女儿做的
[33:53] We think his daughter did.
[33:54] What?
[33:56] Stephanie had access to your office, to your locked cabinet, is that correct? 什么? 斯蒂芬妮可以进你的 办公室,保险柜,对吗?
[34:08] – No, I have the only key. – Phil 没有,我只有一把钥匙 菲利普
[34:11] By her own admission, Stephanie did not attend the flash mob, 斯蒂芬妮说她没参加闪现暴徒活动
[34:14] but trace evidence on her clothing indicates she was at the golf course. 但是从她衣服上找到的 证据显示她去过高尔夫球场
[34:21] We need to fingerprint your daughter. 我们要你女儿的指纹
[34:23] Well, you can’t. She, she left for a semester in Europe. 不行了,她这学期去了欧洲
[34:29] You’re making yourself an accessory to murder, Mr. Brooks. 布鲁克斯先生,你会将自己变成帮凶
[34:31] She didn’t kill anyone. 我女儿没杀过人
[34:33] She’ll tell you that when we can call her. 等我们联络到她,她会告诉你们的
[34:35] Daddy, stop. 爸爸,别说了
[34:37] I told you to stay at your mother’s. 我告诉你呆在你妈妈那
[34:40] I don’t want to lie. 我不想,为什么
[34:41] I don’t want to cheat, that was the whole point. 我不想欺骗,这是关键
[34:43] I forbid you to say another word. 我命令你住口
[34:45] I’m 18, Dad. 我已经18岁了,爸爸
[34:47] I can do what I want. 我可以自己做主
[34:48] Stephanie, as your lawyer, I strongly advise against this. 斯蒂芬妮,作为你的律师 我强烈建议你不要说
[34:52] Mr. Gillespie, you’re fired. 格拉斯皮先生,你被解雇了
[34:53] Fine. You’re an adult. 没错,你是大人了
[34:56] Call me when you need me. 需要我时打电话给我
[35:01] You don’t know what it’s like at this school. 你们不知道这个学校象什么样
[35:04] The teachers are oblivious. 老师们都睁一只眼闭一只眼
[35:06] Or they ignore the obvious. 在这学校4年里
[35:09] I have watched so many students cheat and charm their way through four years of school 我见过那么多的学生作弊
[35:15] while people like me are considered study geeks. 而象我这样的学生就被 看成只知道学习的小丑
[35:20] I overheard Danny trying to sell the chem exam. 我听说了丹尼尔要卖
[35:23] He was always hitting on me. 化学期中考试的试题
[35:25] He just wanted to bag the headmaster’s daughter. 他一直对我有兴趣
[35:28] So I used it. 因为我是校长的女儿 我就利用这点
[35:30] Hey, Danny. 嗨,丹尼尔
[35:33] You going to the library, Stephanie? 去图书馆,斯蒂芬妮?
[35:34] Thinking more about a hook up. 出去高兴一下,怎么样? 今晚,高尔夫球场 今晚不行,明天行吗? 我们没什么好谈的了
[35:36] Tonight?
[35:37] The golf course?
[35:38] I can’t.
[35:40] How ’bout tomorrow?
[35:41] I knew you were all talk.
[35:45] No, wait. 不,等等
[35:46] Tonight. Eight o’clock? 今晚,8点
[35:52] My dad told me that security found GHB on the quad 1,2个星期前,我父亲告诉
[35:57] a couple of weeks ago. 过我保安已经找到GHB
[35:59] I knew where my dad kept confiscated drugs. 我知道我父亲没收了那些药品
[36:06] I just wanted to knock him out. 我只是想麻醉丹尼尔
[36:09] So that he didn’t give out the exam. 不让他把试题卖出去
[36:27] And then I realized he wasn’t breathing. 然后我发现他没有了呼吸
[36:30] He was dead. 他已经死了
[36:34] I shredded the exam and threw the PDA in the ocean. 我切碎了试卷,把PDA扔到了海里
[36:37] And then you told your father. 然后你告诉了你父亲
[36:41] She tried to tell me about the cheating before, I wouldn’t listen. 她以前试过告诉我作弊的事,我没听
[36:43] I was addicted to our rankings. 我傲慢独断地只在乎排名
[36:48] Highest grade point of any prep school in the state. 州内最好的高中
[36:55] I let you down. I’m sorry. 是我害了你
[36:58] I just wanted a level playing field for once. 对不起 我只想有一次公平的机会
[37:15] Stephanie, I just heard. If I had any idea it was you, I never… 斯蒂芬妮,我刚听说了
[37:18] Yeah, you would. 如果我知道是你 我一定不会那么做的
[37:20] That’s why I always liked you, Justin. 不是,你应该那么做 这也是我为什么
[37:22] You’re honest. 一直喜欢你,贾斯汀 你是个诚实的人
[37:38] All the blood on the surface of those cushions matches our victim. 所有这些垫子上的 血迹和被害者的吻合
[37:41] So, there’s nothing probative, but if you were to beat somebody to death, 那就基本上这样了 但是如果你往死里打一个人
[37:45] there’s a chance you’d injure yourself, right? 你也很可能会受伤的,对吧?
[37:50] So somewhere, there might be the killer’s blood? 也许有些地方会有杀手的血
[37:52] In theory 理论上
[37:53] Hey, take a look at this. 嗨,看看这里
[37:55] It’s a blood swipe, not a splatter. 有个擦上去的,而不是溅上去的血迹
[37:57] He flipped it, right? 你翻过垫子,对吧?
[37:59] So the killer put his blood on the side of a cushion. 也就是说凶手在垫子上擦过
[38:06] Let’s get a swatch of this to DNA, all right? 送去做DNA检查
[38:18] You rang? 你这怎么样了?
[38:19] The blood from the couch cushion is not from the victim. 在垫子上的血迹不是
[38:21] It’s definitely male. 死者的,肯定是个男性
[38:22] Okay. 怎样?
[38:23] But it doesn’t match your gear head, Donny Slater. 但是不是堂尼.斯莱特的
[38:26] So could it be the victim’s brother? 那么,可能是死者哥哥的
[38:29] Just about to run a sample. 刚把样品放进去测试
[38:30] Do that. 继续做
[38:33] Alexx, is this Madonna Arias? 艾丽克斯 这是麦当娜.阿丽亚斯吗?
[38:35] No, she’s next. busy weekend. 不是,她是下一个,这周真忙
[38:37] Where is she? 她在哪?
[38:44] What are you looking for? 你要找什么?
[38:45] I’m looking for lacerations for an admixture of blood. 我在找伤口上混合的血迹
[38:48] Well, I guess it’s possible. In theory. 是的,理论上是可能的
[38:51] Theory is all I have, Alexx. 只能靠理论了, 艾丽克斯
[38:55] Alexx, what is this? 艾丽克斯,
[38:57] Right there. 这是什么,就在这
[39:08] It’s malleable. 它是直线排列的
[39:10] Malleable and porous. 是的
[39:11] Otherwise known as leather. 直线排列,还有气孔 换个角度考虑可能是皮革
[39:13] He was wearing gloves, Alexx. 凶手戴着手套,艾丽克斯
[39:19] You find Donny? 你找到堂尼了?
[39:20] Actually, we did. 是的
[39:24] You didn’t dime me out, right? 他反咬了我一口,是吧?
[39:26] Fidel, Donny is the least of your problems right now. 菲德尔,堂尼使你惹祸上身了
[39:31] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[39:35] For what? For using a credit card? 为了什么,就为了我用了信用卡
[39:38] No. For murder. 不是,是谋杀
[39:43] the DNA that I recovered from the credit card matches the DNA from the couch, 在信用卡上提取出的DNA
[39:48] and in forensics terms, that means you killed Madonna. 和垫子上找到的DNA吻合
[39:54] Donny Slater killed Madonna. 法律上就可以说你杀了麦当娜
[39:57] Let me see the cut on your hand, please. 不是,是斯莱特害了我 我可以再看看你手上的伤吗?
[40:02] You mentioned that you were having trouble healing this cut. I believe it’s because you were wearing leather gloves when you beat her to death. 你说过你的伤总治不好
[40:11] No, no, please,. Fidel. I swear I’m telling the truth. 我相信
[40:14] Please, Fidel… 这是因为你带着皮手套打死了她
[40:15] I swear I’m telling the truth. 菲德尔,我发誓我说的是真的
[40:16] You snagged it 求你相信我,我发誓
[40:22] The pressure from the impact opened up an old wound. 打击时的压力使你的旧伤口裂开
[40:28] So while you were trying to figure out what to do with her body, 所以当你在想怎样处理尸体时
[40:33] your runner showed up with a delivery for the Academy girls. 替你卖毒的人来替那个 学院的女生取毒品
[40:59] It was at that point you made the mistake of trying to clean up. 就是那点使你清理现场时出了错
[41:10] But what you didn’t realize was how much you were bleeding. 你没有意识到自己流了多少血
[41:15] Right? 对不对
[41:23] This is what I get for doing people a favor. 这就是我帮人的下场
[41:27] A favor? 帮人?
[41:28] I gave the girl some chalk, said, “Go sell it”. 我给这些女孩货,她们拿去卖
[41:31] “Pay off what you owe me. “ 她们独吞了,随便找个理由回来
[41:32] Come back with some excuses.
[41:34] Her brother threw it down a toilet. 说她兄弟放到马桶里冲走了
[41:38] It’s like going to a teacher saying, “The dog ate my homework. “ 听上去很可笑,你知道 她们以为我好欺负
[41:43] Please, Fidel. He flushed it. 求你听我说,菲德尔
[41:45] I swear it. 他冲了它,我发誓
[41:49] Fidel, I don’t think that you are grasping the gravity of the situation. 菲德尔,我想是你搞错了
[41:55] 25 years to life, my friend. 25年或者终身监禁,我的朋友
[42:00] She was telling you the truth. 那个女孩说的都是真的
[42:07] Take him. 带他走
[42:15] Raul. 罗尔
[42:16] They said you caught a guy. 你们抓到凶手了?
[42:17] That’s true. We did. 是的,抓到了
[42:22] This man confessed to your sister’s murder, Raul. 这个人已经承认杀了你妹妹
[42:26] Did he say why? 他说了为什么了吗?
[42:36] No, he didn’t. 没有,他没说 罗尔,我很抱歉
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme