时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Ladies, what’s going on? Y’all are looking real good. That’s one of ours, right? | |
[00:24] | Oh, look who’s here. | 瞧,这是谁啊 |
[00:25] | How are you, hey. | 还有你 |
[00:31] | Man, wait, wait, wait! | 喂,喂,开慢些 |
[00:33] | Slow down, man! This a no-wake zone! Come on, what’s wrong? Are you crazy? Slow down! | 伙计,这样开太危险了 |
[00:37] | It’s a no-wake zone! Slow down! | 嘿,你们疯了吗,开慢点 |
[00:39] | You gonna hurt somebody one of these days. | 他们这样开总有天会伤到人的 |
[00:41] | Idiots, man. | 笨蛋,他们就不能让我好过些吗 |
[00:43] | Can’t have nothing nice these days. You know what I’m saying? | -史蒂维,不要离水太近了,宝贝儿 |
[00:49] | Oye, Stevie. Not too close to the water, okay, Honey? All right, Mom. | -知道了,妈妈 |
[00:56] | More champagne? | 再来点香槟…… |
[00:58] | It’s a party, man. | |
[01:04] | Stevie! | 史蒂维! |
[01:18] | Yo, is anybody a’ight? | 大家没事吧? |
[01:34] | Mom? | 妈米! |
[01:48] | – Horatio? – Yeah? | -霍雷肖 -恩 |
[01:52] | The name of our vic is Jennifer Valdez, 26. | 被害者叫詹尼弗 武德兹 26岁 |
[01:55] | She was a guest of the owner of the house, a Dennis De Labeque, a. k.a. “Deuce Deuce. “ | 房主的一位客人 房主名叫德特 拜克 |
[02:02] | Awful lot of guests at this party, Frank. | AKA 杜斯杜斯 聚会有很多人参加吧,法兰克 |
[02:04] | Well. Mr. De Labeque is an entrepreneur. | 德特先生关系很广 |
[02:06] | He got famous producing partie in South Beach for movie stars and pro athletes. | 他在南海滩那边举行过多次聚会 许多电影明星都参加了 |
[02:10] | He was hosting his own party today to launch his new fashion line. | 他今天这次举办的聚会很有特色 有人看到了什么吗? |
[02:13] | – Anyone see anything? – Uh, yeah. Possibly two suspects. | 是的,可能有两个嫌疑犯 开船的和开枪的 |
[02:17] | A driver and a shooter, but you know how that goes, everybody runs for cover. | 不知从那面冒出 当时大家都在忙于躲藏 |
[02:20] | So, no hard IDs. What about the owner? | 就是说无法确定了 那房主呢? |
[02:23] | Well, Mr. De Labeque is only saying that the gunfire came from the bayside from a passing cigarette boat. | 德特先生听到枪声是从后面传来 冒着一团烟雾 |
[02:28] | Okay, but that’s a whole lot of gunfire to kill one woman though. | 但是所有射击只杀死了一个女人 |
[02:30] | Well, it’s unlikely our victim was the target. | 呃,看上去受害者不像射击目标 |
[02:33] | Not from that distance either. | 从那个距离上看起来确实不像 |
[02:34] | So that means the shooter was aiming at the whole party, and not the individual. | 也就是说射击者不是针对单个目标 而是针对整个聚会的,对吧? |
[02:38] | Which basically means we’ve got a drive-by. | 基本上说我们慢慢破案了 以迈阿密的方式破案 |
[02:40] | A drive-by… Miami style. | |
[02:42] | The Miami’s Sub Team presente | |
[02:47] | CSI Miami Saison 3 Episode 02: Pro Per | |
[02:53] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:57] | Synchro: Chekdatas, Percy, Snake et Space67 | |
[03:03] | Traduction: Bendef | |
[03:08] | Corrections et aide: Aljalil, Cordesh, Moustou, Snake et Chekdatas | |
[03:13] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. Forom. com | |
[03:35] | Looks like she was killed by a single gunshot. | 一枪毙命 |
[03:43] | Got an exit wound. | 找到另一个伤口 射穿了 现场被枪击打的破烂不堪 史蒂维! |
[03:45] | Through-and-through. | |
[03:46] | Broken glass, multiple bullet strikes, sporadic gunfire. | |
[03:51] | Sporadic is right. | |
[03:53] | Guy didn’t care who he hit. | |
[03:58] | Stevie! | |
[04:06] | He’s going to care. He bought himself a murder charge. | 谁会关心啊 他会受到谋杀起诉的 |
[04:10] | All right, I’m going to go find that through-and-through. | 我去找找那射穿的弹头 |
[04:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[04:16] | Mr. De Labeque, do you have y enemies? | 德勒 |
[04:19] | Make a list. | 拜克先生 有敌视你的人吗? |
[04:20] | Lot of haters out there, they don’t like to see a brother that’s doing good. | 可以列张表了 |
[04:23] | Any of these “haters” ever threaten you? | 好多人都不喜欢黑人兄弟有所成就 收到什么威胁你的东西吗? |
[04:24] | Come on, man, I stay in the positive, a’ight. | 得了,伙计 我为人正直 |
[04:26] | Unfortunately, Jennifer Valdez doesn’t have that luxury anymore, does she? | 不幸的是詹尼弗 武德兹可没有那么多财富,不是吗? |
[04:32] | – – It’s that she got dealt a bad hand. – | -你意思是我杀了詹尼弗? -我不是那个意思 她被害真的是很不幸 |
[04:38] | But now it all falls on Stevie. | 但是我感觉更对不起史蒂维 |
[04:40] | Who is Stevie? | 史蒂维是谁? |
[04:41] | It’s her little shorty, man. | 那个小家伙 |
[04:49] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪,先生们 |
[04:57] | Stevie, my name’s Horatio Caine and I was wondering | 史蒂维 我是霍雷肖 肯 我想知道 |
[05:03] | How you’re doing? | 你现在好吧 |
[05:06] | Okay. All righty. | 好的 |
[05:08] | Um, I want to get you a ride home, but I don’t know if you have a relative in the area, do you? | 我想把你送回家 但我不知道你附近有亲属吗? |
[05:16] | All right, I’ll work on that. | 好的,我知道了 |
[05:18] | Did you, Stevie, see the man who did the shooting? | 史蒂维,你是否有 看到过那个射击者的脸长什么样 |
[05:25] | No? | 呃 |
[05:26] | Okay, all right, partner. | 好的,没问题伙计 |
[05:31] | I’ll, um, I’ll go see about that ride, okay? | 我一会儿再过来看你,好吧 |
[05:34] | He had a black gun. | 他拿着一把黑色的枪 |
[05:39] | Stevie? Do you think you could come with me and take a look at some pictures? | 史蒂维,你能跟我来看一些图片吗? |
[05:44] | Will they put the siren on? | 是在一般房间里吗? |
[05:47] | You want the siren? | 你想在一般的房间里? |
[05:49] | Okay, I’m going to tell them that Stevie wants the siren. | 好的 我会告诉他们 |
[05:55] | – All right. – Okay, pal. | 史蒂维想要在一般的房间 -好的 |
[05:56] | – H. – Yeah? | -好,伙计 -什么事? |
[05:58] | Coast Guard just spotted our cigarette boat headed out towards open water just past Key Biscayne. | 海岸巡逻队在水面找到一艘快艇 |
[06:03] | Okay, get Frank and go. | 现在正在追捕中 好的,叫上法兰克,我们立刻出发 |
[06:30] | Vessel off our port bow. Heave to and be prepared to be boarded. | 请把双手举起 我们需要检查你的快艇 他妈的 |
[06:45] | Why you coming at me all hard for, man? | 干嘛逮捕我啊? |
[06:47] | Like I’m a criminal or something, dawg. | 我不知道,我看起来像罪犯吗? |
[06:49] | Aside from the fact that you have no registration for that boat, it was involved in a shooting over by Star Island today. | 我们发现你没有这艘快艇的驾照 而这艘船跟今早发生的枪击案有关 |
[06:54] | What? Man, I ain’t blast nobody. | 什么? 我没看到过其他人 |
[06:56] | Driving a boat that was used in a murder? | 谋杀时开的是这艘船 |
[06:59] | Doesn’t make much difference if you pulled the trigger or not, does it? | 这么快的船,开枪可不容易啊 |
[07:01] | I found that boat, like, a half hour ago, man. | 我是在半个小时前发现这艘船的 |
[07:04] | It was sitting there running. I took it for a ride. | 它当时就停在那里 我就想开着玩玩 |
[07:06] | Where was it just sitting? | 为什么它会停在那里呢? |
[07:08] | I ain’t going to do your job for no One Time. | 我可以协助你们 |
[07:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Suit yourself, Eight Mile. Turn arround. | 得把你拷起来 |
[07:16] | Whatever, man. | 转过来 |
[07:18] | Officer. | 警官 |
[07:25] | He’ll give it up eventually. | 你最终还是就范了 |
[07:27] | Doesn’t really matter. We’ve got his boat. | 那没有什么关系 我们找到船就行了 |
[07:36] | I thought I was going to look at pictures of a gun. | 我想我只记得枪的影像 |
[07:38] | Well, you know, sometimes, Stevie, when somebody is very scared, | 史蒂维,有些时候 |
[07:43] | all they see is the gun. | 当人们特别害怕的时候 他们看到的都是枪 |
[07:50] | But if they think really hard, they can see the face behind the gun. | 我想他们要是能看清枪后的脸是很困难的 |
[07:58] | I shouldn’t have been so close to the water. | 我不应该靠水这么进 |
[08:01] | Stevie. | 史蒂维,这不是你的错 |
[08:02] | This is not your fault. That’s not why this happened. | 那不是发生这个的原因 |
[08:07] | You get that? | 知道吗 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好吧,你继续看图片吧 |
[08:09] | You continue to look at the pictures. I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[09:04] | Hey, Delko? Get anything? | 嘿,德口 |
[09:07] | Couple of partials. Might give us one of our suspects. | 发现什么东西吗? |
[09:10] | Somebody was getting busy. | 一些细节可能给我们一下嫌疑犯的线索 |
[09:11] | Must be 30 cartridges down there. | 当时肯定很忙啊 射击了有30多颗子弹 |
[09:13] | Yeah, it’s all nine mil. | 都是9毫米口径的 |
[09:14] | Guy thought he was Tony Montana. | 船上没发现枪 |
[09:21] | There’s no gun on board, so I’m thinking he dumped it somewhere in the Bay. | 可能扔到水里了 |
[09:25] | Hey, Delko, take a look at this. | 嘿,德口,瞧瞧这个 |
[09:29] | Two bullet strikes on the outside. | 从外面射进的 |
[09:32] | Maybe someone from the party. | 可能是从聚会里射过来的 |
[09:34] | House full of urbanites, you know, probably all packing. What, am I wrong? | 我那里错了吗? |
[09:40] | Easy, big fella, all right? | -不是,伙计 |
[09:42] | Well, somebody tooka couple pops at this boat. | -有人可能是向这船射了几发子弹 |
[09:50] | It’s got to be somebody from the party. | 一定是聚会中的人开过枪 |
[09:52] | Well, the question is, were they returning fire,or initiating it? | 问题是他们是还击,还是先开枪 |
[09:57] | Hold on a second, man. | 等一下,伙计 |
[09:58] | So wait, I get shot at, but yet I’m treated ike a suspect? | 我遭到射击 |
[10:05] | Someone from your party, Dennis, shot at the boat. | 我还被认为是嫌疑犯 有人从你的聚会中超船开枪 |
[10:16] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[10:18] | That is gun shot residue. | |
[10:19] | Who, Dennis, were you shooting at? | 达拉斯,你是在朝谁开枪? |
[10:25] | I was defending myself. | 我是在自卫 |
[10:26] | – So they shot first? – Of course they shot first. | 因此是他们先开枪了 |
[10:28] | But if a punk busts off on me, you better believe I’m going to bust back. | 当然是他们先开枪 我感觉你还是最好相信我说的 |
[10:45] | Dennis, you’re holding out on me. | 达拉斯, 你对我有所隐瞒 |
[10:47] | You know who did the drive-by, don’t you? | 你知道是指示的这次枪击,对吧 |
[10:50] | Look, man, I handle my own business, all right? | 我有我自己的生意 |
[10:52] | Our victim just made this my business. | 我们目击者正在帮我们找呢 |
[10:54] | If I get caught up in a murder trial, that means I got to testify. | 如果我被叫去谋杀案的审讯 就是说我要去作证 |
[10:58] | I got a clothing line now. I got housewares. | 我会被他们注意的 |
[11:00] | You don’t see Calvin Klein caught up in no Star Island murder. | 我还有其他家庭成员 有可能他们会被谋杀的 |
[11:02] | It’s bad for business, man. | 这样对生意也不好的 |
[11:04] | I suggest that you start thinking about what’s best for this little boy. | 我劝你最好还是好好为那个孩子考虑考虑 |
[11:08] | So who am I looking for? | 告诉我们想找的人 |
[11:17] | He’s an old partner of mine from back in the day. | 是我的一个老朋友 |
[11:20] | We used to produce parties and stuff together, you know, trying to out-puff Puffy. | 我们以前常常在一起开聚会 |
[11:23] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:25] | Byron Middlebrook. | 贝瑞 米德博格 |
[11:26] | Calls himself “B. Slick. “ | 常称他叫比斯勒克 |
[11:29] | I need B. Slick’s address, and I need your gun. | 我需要比斯勒克的地址 以及你的枪 |
[12:03] | Stevie? | 史蒂维 |
[12:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[12:07] | Are you okay, partner? | 你还好吧,伙计 |
[12:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[12:16] | Stevie… | 史蒂维 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry. | -对不起 |
[12:28] | There’s no need to apologize. | -不必道歉 |
[12:30] | Is he going to get me, too? | 他们还会找到我的 |
[12:31] | Stevie, he is never going to hurt you again. Okay? | 史蒂维,他再也不会伤害你了 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好吗? 好的 |
[12:40] | That’s Detective Salas. | 那是撒拉思侦探,你跟他去换洗一下 |
[12:42] | You’re going to go with her and get cleaned up, and I’ll talk to you later. | 我一会儿再和你谈谈 |
[12:45] | – Okay. – All right | -好的 -好 |
[12:50] | He can make an ID? | 尿裤子了? |
[12:52] | Yes, but I’d like to keep it between you and I for the time being, if you don’t mind. Okay? | 是的,但我想如果你不介意的话,最好不要说出去 -好吗? -好的 |
[12:58] | – All right. – I’ll be back partner. | 我一会儿就回来,伙计 |
[13:02] | Hey. | |
[13:05] | – The boat thief? – Vanilla Ice? | 那偷船的家伙呢? |
[13:08] | Threatened to throw his ass in a holding tank with real gangsters. | 没有得到什么消息 |
[13:11] | He folded like it was laundry day. | 船放在那里的? |
[13:13] | – Where’d he get the boat? – Virginia Key. | 维吉纳水域,你要去现在就可以 你打算干嘛? |
[13:15] | Delko and I are headed over there right now. How ’bout you? | 我现在先去找那个开枪的人 |
[13:17] | I am going to go get the shooter. | 美丽的一天啊 到那里去啊? |
[13:50] | – Sous-titre non traduit – | 举起你的双手 扑到地上 |
[13:54] | Byron Middlebrook. You are under arrest, my friend. | 贝瑞 米德博格 |
[13:59] | You got the wrong guy, man. | 你被捕了,朋友 你抓错人了 |
[14:00] | That’s not what your ex-partner Deuce Deuce says. | 你的以前的朋友杜斯杜斯可不这么认为 |
[14:02] | Why you believe what he’s sayin’? | -你干嘛相信他说的? |
[14:04] | Because he’s the one that’s talking. | -他会主动说出来 |
[15:04] | Horatio, I caught your case. | 霍雷肖,我派来负责你那案件 贝瑞 |
[15:07] | Byron Middlebrook, a. k.a. “B. Slick,” is going in propria persona. | 米德博格 AKA 比斯勒克将会有人给他打官司 |
[15:12] | He’s defending himself? | 他在为自己辩护 |
[15:14] | Yeah. I’d say he has a fool for a client, except for the fact that he spent three years behind bars. | 他有三年的入狱记录 |
[15:18] | In the law library, right, Don? | 在洛拉布拉监狱,对吧,当 |
[15:20] | Well, he knows enough to ask for arraignment, prelim and bail all in one hearing. | 你知道我们必须要有充足的证据来起诉他才行 |
[15:24] | So the clock is ticking. | 也就是说时间很紧迫了 |
[15:25] | Whether we have our evidence ready or not. | 要看我们现在是否有证据了 |
[15:28] | Don, my witness will be there. | 当, 我的证人会到的 |
[15:33] | Mr. De Labeque, can you identify the man who shot at Jennifer Valdez? Is he in the courtroom? | 德勒 拜克先生 射杀了詹尼弗 武德兹的那人 在法庭上吗? |
[15:39] | Yes, he is. He’s right there. | 是的,他在 |
[15:44] | Let the record reflect that the witness identified the defendant, Byron Middlebrook. | 就在那里 证人确认被告就是贝瑞 |
[15:49] | No further questions. | 米德博格 没有其他问题了 |
[15:51] | Cross? | -下一位 |
[15:53] | Thank you, Your Honor. | -谢谢,大人 |
[15:55] | Mr. Middlebrook, I caution you one more time against defending yourself. | 米德博格先生,我再警告你一次 不要太恶心了 |
[15:59] | Are you sure you want to continue without an attorney? | 你确定在没有新的证据前继续审判吗 |
[16:02] | Judge… I done spent more time in courtrooms than this here legal secretary you assigned to baby – sit me. | 法官大人 我在法庭花费了很多时间 还为我指派了一位保姆秘书 |
[16:09] | I’m an attorney with the Public Defender’s Office. | 我是公共被告辩护律师 |
[16:12] | Ms. Reynoso is not baby-sitting. She is assisting you in court procedure. | 你知道她不是保姆 她会一直在审判程序中为你辩护 |
[16:16] | That’s all good, Judge. | 那真是太好了,法官大人 |
[16:18] | So, uh, procedurally, I got no questions for this… witness… today. | 那按程序上来说对我们的证人 今天我没有什么问题了 |
[16:25] | If there’s no affirmative defense, I’m holding you to answer for the murder count. | 如果没有以新证据推翻原告所控事实的抗辩 |
[16:30] | Bail is set at $500,000. | 来证明你具有谋杀罪 交上500元就行了 |
[16:32] | The defendant will post said bail forthwith. | 被告会全数奉上 |
[16:36] | The witness may step down. | 证人可以退下了 |
[16:39] | Hey, fool, I’ll see your sorry ass at trial. | 嘿,蠢蛋, 不好意思你还得继续审判了 |
[16:42] | You see me right now. Punk, what you wanna do? You talkin’ all that smack. | 现在就来啊,你个低能 你就能笑到最后 |
[16:44] | Mr. De Labeque, take a seat outside in the hall. | 德勒拜克先生,请退出法庭 |
[16:47] | You need to control your witness. | 你要控制好你的证人 |
[16:48] | Yeah, you need to control your punk-ass snitch. | 你要控制好你的证人 |
[16:50] | – Man, I got your… – Mr. De Labeque. | 看我不给你点颜色看看 |
[16:52] | Bailiff, take the witness into custody. | 监管好你的证人 |
[16:54] | I’m holding you in contempt. Three days in County lockup. | 控制好你们的情绪 3天的监禁 |
[16:57] | Dennis, you need to stay calm now. Okay? | 你要镇定下来 |
[17:00] | Man, this is bogus. You’re locking me up and letting the killer go. | 这太荒唐了 你们把我关起来,却把杀人犯放了 |
[17:03] | I will not have any more violence in my courtroom. Are we clear? | 任何人都不准在法庭行使暴力 |
[17:07] | Crystal, Your Honor. | 你们明白吗? |
[17:09] | Kid makes a point. | 说得对 |
[17:10] | Our witness is behind bars, and the defendant posts bail and goes back out on the street. | 肯看看怎么办啊 我们的证人进了监狱 |
[17:13] | Not for long. | -被告嫌疑犯去依然逍遥法外 -待不长的 |
[17:15] | I want to believe you, Horatio. Just get me the evidence. | 我相信你, 霍雷肖 我们需要的是证据 |
[17:18] | Coming up. | 快了 |
[17:50] | GSR on our defendant’s shirt. | 被告身上有弹药痕迹 |
[17:52] | He was in close proximity to a recently- fired weapon. | |
[17:59] | But it doesn’t prove he’s our shooter. Not in a court of law. | 但这不能杀人凶手就是他 |
[18:02] | Neither does the gun that I recovered. | 我仔细检查了枪 |
[18:04] | Superglued it. No prints. | 戴了胶皮手套 没有指纹 是因为你在水底找到 指纹被抹去了也是很正常的 我仔细检查了所有9毫米口径的子弹 包括射穿詹尼弗 武德兹那颗 那颗上面还有血迹 都放在台子上 |
[18:05] | Yes, but you found it at the bottom of the bay, so that is not surprising. Expended rounds, please? | |
[18:11] | I recovered a dozen nine-millimeters, including one with Jenny Valdez’s blood on it. I’m going to put it all in the report | |
[18:16] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[18:19] | No report, no discovery for our Pro Per. | 不用担心 我们会找到结果的 |
[18:22] | We can play Middlebrook’s game. | 现在怎么对付米德博格? |
[18:24] | He has moved for a motion to suppress. | 他现在已经无罪了 要不证物归还给他 |
[18:26] | – What? – Yep. | 什么? |
[18:28] | We haven’t even finished processing. What’s he going to suppress? | 我们的进程还没有完成呢 他怎么可以拿走证物呢 |
[18:30] | Evidence from the boat. | -从船上找线索 -还需要继续发掘 |
[18:32] | – It’s a stall tactic. – Yes, but it’s within the letter of the law. We’d better cover our bases. | 是的,但根据法律我们最好 赶快把证物藏起来 |
[18:50] | Legal defense for Byron Middlebrook. Who’s in charge? | 我是合法被告贝瑞 米德博格… |
[18:53] | – I’m CSI Duquesne. Can I help you, Mr. Middlebrook? – Yeah. | 我是CSI的凯英 贝瑞 米德博格先生我能为你效劳吗? |
[18:58] | I got a court order here, says I can peep my evidence. | 是的 我这里有个上头的命令 所以我来拿我的证物 |
[19:01] | This court order only gives you the right to look at the crime scene reports and the photographs. | 这个法庭的命令只给你 查看犯罪报告照片的权力 |
[19:05] | No, no, no, baby. Pictures is bunk- | 不,不,不,宝贝 |
[19:08] | I want to see y’all bullets, the casings, the gun, dead girl’s property, everything. | 我要看子弹 弹壳还有枪 |
[19:12] | Sir, you have no right to come into this lab. | 对不起先生,你没有权力进此实验室 |
[19:14] | Law says as a Pro Per defendant, I can inspect this facility. | 法律说过这是我应有的权利 我会为此作出解释的 |
[19:17] | The law says that you can hire a court-certified expert to examine the evidence and the procedure in the lab. | 法律说你可以雇一个专家 来检查证物以及在实验室中的操作 |
[19:23] | Who’s the best one? Give me some names, Britney. | 谁是最佳人选? 告诉我几个 |
[19:26] | Look, your legal aide can help you out with that. In the meantime you need to leave. | 我们可以在外面给你做解答 也就是说你必须离开 |
[19:29] | Apparently, all y’all are not hearing me. | 很明显你们都没有在听我说 |
[19:32] | No, I’m hearing you just fine. | 我正好好的听着呢 |
[19:33] | Okay, then just get out of my way, Jack. Allow me to exercise my rights. | 好吧,赶快给我滚开 |
[19:38] | Oh! Oh-ho, whoo! | 允许我行使我的权力 |
[19:41] | Now you done did it. | 哦,呜~~ |
[19:42] | You messed up. You just assaulted an officer of the court. | 你把我惹急了 |
[19:45] | You know what, Mr. Middlebrook? | 你在干涉法庭 知道吗贝瑞米德博格先生 |
[19:46] | We will be happy to forward all of the appropriate legal documentation through the right channels, | 我们很高兴你通过正确的渠道 来查看这些合法的文档资料 |
[19:51] | and you have every right to use your power of subpoena. | 你的权力是会得到保障的? |
[19:53] | Power of subpoena, a’ight. | 保障? |
[19:56] | I’m going to play your little game. | 好吧,我过会儿再来 |
[20:05] | I’ll get with you. | 一会见 |
[20:13] | You undermined me. | 你在破坏我的事 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么? |
[20:16] | You made it look like I couldn’t stand my ground. | 你让我感觉没法再处理下去 |
[20:18] | Well, I thought you could use a little help. | 我本以为可以帮助你一下 |
[20:20] | I know, but I had it under control. | 我知道,但我已经能控制局势 |
[20:22] | From my point of view, it looked like he was going to run a blitz on you. | 我看来, 他看起来像要侵犯你 |
[20:25] | I- I’m sorry that I tried to help. | 对不起,我帮了你 我也是 |
[20:28] | So am I. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[21:03] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[21:06] | Thought you’d want to know I got a hold of Stevie’s aunt. | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[21:09] | She’s driving here from Oregon. | 我跑到密西根去了 |
[21:11] | I didn’t mention to her he’ll have to stick around to testify at trial. | 我没有跟她提起要参加审问 |
[21:16] | We already have a witness. | 我们已经有证人 |
[21:18] | There is strength in numbers. | |
[21:19] | This kid had a physiological reaction to Middlebrook’s picture, | 这个小孩亲眼看到过米德博格样子 |
[21:22] | and now you’re going to put him in court with the man? | 我们一定要利用好此证据 |
[21:24] | The boy saw the killer. | 那男孩看到杀人凶手了 |
[21:25] | Yes. He also saw his mother get killed, too. | 是的,他也看到了他母亲被害 我知道你想要保护他 |
[21:30] | I know you want to protect him. We may not have a choice, Horatio. | 我们没有其他选择了, 霍雷肖 |
[21:34] | States attorney’s going to want to see both eyewitnesses up there. | 州法院要求收回这船 我们的证人确还没有确定下来 |
[21:37] | Not if there’s one name in the report. | 不,只要还有一个名字在报告上 |
[21:58] | The consol was too dark to see it with the naked eye. | 这些东西太小以至肉眼无法看见 |
[22:01] | Blood? | 血吗? |
[22:02] | Yeah that’s a high-velocity spatter from a bullet hit. | 是的, |
[22:09] | Our defendant didn’t have a mark on him. | 从弹头上高速喷溅下来的 我们的被告没有注意到这点哈 |
[22:10] | No, and we haven’t located the driver of the boat, have we? | 是的, 我们也没有找到开船的人,对吧? |
[22:13] | – We may have a second victim. – And our witness may have just become a murderer. | 我们也许发现了第二个受害者 我们的证人很可能是杀人凶手 |
[22:19] | Yo, man, I told you. I didn’t shoot nobody at my party. | 我告诉你 在我的聚会上射杀人 |
[22:23] | You’ve already admitted to returning fire. Maybe it was you who shot the driver. | 如果在当你回击的时候 可能是你 杀死了那开船的 |
[22:31] | Hold up, man, all I know is that I saw that punk Slick letting off at my house. | 等等, |
[22:34] | Besides, I’d know if I shot somebody. | 我所知道的只有我看到有个家伙朝我房子开枪 此外我知道那个开枪的人 |
[22:36] | You see, the problem is that the blood in the boat tells me a different story. | 问题是在船上的血可不这么认为哦 |
[22:41] | This ain’t right, man. | 这没道理啊 |
[22:42] | So, you mean to tell me Slick lets off on my house, and he’s on the street. | 你要告诉我斯勒克朝我房子开枪 他现在依然逍遥法外 |
[22:46] | Meanwhile, I fire two shots in self-defense, hit the vehicle, and I’m the one locked up? | 与此同时我只开了两枪 并且只打中了船沿 我却要被关起来 |
[22:50] | – You fired two shots? – Yeah, man-double tap. Hit the boat both times. | -你开了两枪? -当然啦 |
[22:56] | It’s the truth, man. He jumped off on me. | 两枪 都打中了船 我说的都是实话 |
[23:00] | Okay. I’m going to take a look into that. | 他在陷害我 好的, 我还得去仔细看看 |
[23:02] | But if I find out that you’re lying to me, B. Slick is going to be the least of your problems. | 但是如果我发现你在骗我 比斯勒克的问题全都会栽到你身上的 |
[23:39] | – Good news? – The eyewitness checks out. | 好消息 |
[23:44] | – How can I help you? – Other way around, actually. | 是的, 证人招供了 |
[23:47] | I heard about your pro per. | 我能帮你做些什么吗? |
[23:50] | He’s going to have your lab under a microscope. | 随便过来看看 我听说这个案子 |
[23:51] | – Worse than IAB? – Exactly my point. | IMB在哪里? 我不是说这个 |
[23:54] | I thought I would drop by, offer any help I can in dealing with unorthodox scrutiny. | 我是想看看 我能不能提供些什么帮助 |
[23:59] | – I think we’re going to be okay, Rick. – Yelina said you’d say that. | 我想我们能够解决问题 你过去也常常这样说 |
[24:02] | – She could have saved you the trip. – It’s not a problem. | 但说得都是真的 没问题的 |
[24:05] | – My door’s always open. – Appreciate that. | 我门总是敞开的 很感激 |
[24:16] | – Horatio. – We got a problem. | -霍雷肖 -我们遇到麻烦了 |
[24:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么? 正准备把他换走的时候 |
[24:29] | Court line officers put him in here for transport. Suspect was already inside. | 嫌疑犯已经在里面了 目击者呢? |
[24:34] | – Witnesses? – Four other inmates, a whole slew of custody personnel. | 四个囚犯 还有些监管的 |
[24:37] | Said the killer could’ve cared less who saw him. | 他们说看到杀人者无情的看着他 |
[24:39] | This guy is too yoked up for County. He’s a lifer. | 这家伙肯定是受人指使的 |
[24:42] | He’s a three-striker from State Pen. | 他是因毒品入狱的 |
[24:44] | Transferred from Rayford this afternoon. | 今天下午才转送进来的 |
[24:47] | Brought down here to testify in the Middlebrook case, right? | 这样把米德博格的案子线索给毁了 |
[24:50] | As a character witness. | 我们的关键证人 |
[24:52] | Middlebrook brought him down here to hit our guy. | 米德博格派这人来的 |
[24:54] | De Labecque… knew eventually they’d run into each other. | 这样他就可能逃脱罪行 |
[24:59] | But at least we’ve still got the boy. | 但至少我们还有船在 |
[25:01] | Listen to me. I am not going to put this kid in further danger. | 听我说,我不会在让这孩子身处危险中 |
[25:05] | Yeah, well, even if you don’t, Middlebrook’s got a long reach. | 是啊, |
[25:07] | So do I. | 但米德博格爪牙很广啊 我也是 |
[25:18] | Yelina, I was hoping that Stevie could stay with you. | 依利纳, 我想把史蒂维放在你那里 |
[25:20] | How long? | 多久? |
[25:21] | Just a day or two. Till his aunt gets here. | 一两天就好了 |
[25:26] | Because Middlebrook would look for him at your place, and you don’t want to dump him in the system. | 然后我会来把他带走 |
[25:31] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 因为米德博格会在你的地方来找他 我要知道具体情况 |
[25:34] | That’s why it’s called a favor. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 就当是帮忙咯 |
[25:39] | How’s he doing? | 谢谢 |
[25:41] | He says he can’t remember what his mother’s voice sounds like. | -他最近怎么样? -他说他记不起他妈妈的声音了 |
[26:55] | – I don’t believe this. – What’s up? | 我真不敢相信 |
[26:57] | I told this guy what do to do, and he did it. | -怎么了? -我叫那家伙那样做,他真的做了 -斯皮纳? -要我出庭作证 -我还以为他会去叫约翰 卡肯 -他就想专门弄你 -你什么时候被召唤? -我不知道该不该去 我该怎么办啊? 去咯 你声称子弹是从我房子里找到的 从南面墙上发现的 你也声称在弹头上的红色物为血迹 |
[27:00] | A subpoena? | |
[27:01] | My pro per’s putting me on the stand. | |
[27:03] | He’s some sort of legal Neanderthal, He thinks he’s Johnny Cochran. | |
[27:05] | It’s harassment. He’s trying to throw you off your game. | |
[27:07] | – When are you on call? – I’m not; it’s a “be there” subpoena. | |
[27:10] | – What should I do? – Be there? | |
[27:17] | You contend that this bullet was recovered from that house? | |
[27:21] | The southwest-facing wall. | |
[27:22] | And you contend that those red marks on that there bullet are blood? | |
[27:26] | I’m not contending anything. | 我没有那样声明过 |
[27:28] | DNA indicates a match. This is the bullet that killed Jennifer Valdez. | DNA表明那是杀死詹尼弗 |
[27:37] | What about this gun? I want to know specifically where you recovered this gun from. | 武德兹的子弹 那这把枪呢? |
[27:44] | I cannot testify to that. I did not recover that gun. | 我想要知道你们到底是在那里发现的这把枪 |
[27:47] | But you’re an expert on firearms. | 我不知道他们在那里发现的这把枪 你不是火药专家嘛 |
[27:49] | You’re sitting here today trying to put this gun in my hands. | 成天说大话 还把这把枪推卸我手上 |
[27:52] | I am not trying to do anything. The evidence will speak for itself. | 我们把什么东西推卸在你身上 |
[27:55] | Mr. Middlebrook, get to your point, and stop wasting the court’s time. | -一切靠证据说话 |
[27:58] | You run a tight ship, Judge. | -米德博格陈述你的观点,不要再浪费法庭时间 |
[28:00] | So… were there any marks on that bullet? | 你要快点解决问题,法官 子弹上的痕迹在那个位置? |
[28:03] | Markings indicate the bullet was a six right. | 痕迹在子弹正六点方向 |
[28:10] | Looks messed up. You could tell all that from this? | 都糟蹋成这样了 你能从这个上面找出来? |
[28:12] | The projectile was damaged, but it wasn’t messed up. | 证物虽然被破坏了 |
[28:15] | – You mean “mutilated. ” – Misshapen. | -但他还是能辨认出来的 -变异了 |
[28:25] | But there were enough characteristics to determine that’s a six right nine-millimeter. | 变形了而已 但是那有足够的证据证明痕迹确实在9毫米 口径的子弹6点正位置 |
[28:31] | Six right. | 6点正 |
[28:33] | According to the FBI’s manual on general rifling characteristics, | 根据FBI手册关于子弹的特性 |
[28:37] | ain’t that the most common rifling used in a firearm? | 子弹上是不可能具有血迹的 |
[28:41] | Yes, but this particular bullet is consistent with the firearm recovered in this case. | 但是在这宗案件里这个特殊的子弹上 |
[28:47] | “Consistent. “ | 含有血迹 |
[28:49] | But can you match this bullet with this gun? | 含有 但是你能把这子弹和这枪联想到一起吗? |
[29:01] | Not at present. | -目前还不行 |
[29:02] | I’m done with her, Judge. | -哦,好的,我问完了,法官 |
[29:15] | Hey, did you use small-particle reagent on Middlebrook’s weapon? | 你在米德博格的武器上没有发现什么细小的东西吗? |
[29:19] | Yeah, and I got zero prints. | -没有,没有发现指纹 |
[29:21] | – What about Sudan black? – Did it. Nothing. | -其他一些线索呢? 没有,什么都没有 |
[29:23] | – Gentian violet? – I tried them all, Calleigh, and there are no prints on that gun. | -真的吗? |
[29:28] | If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to undermine me. | -我都尝试了,凯丽,枪上没有痕迹 |
[29:32] | Oh… I’m sorry. | 我没有认为你是在诋毁我 对不起 |
[29:36] | I probably played right into Middlebrook’s hand by squabbling with you like that. | 我可能太轻视米德博格了 |
[29:41] | It’s okay, we’re cool. | 确错怪了你 没关系 |
[29:43] | You know, I admire you. This case is falling apart, and you are staying right on keel. | 知道我很敬佩你 每当案子进展困难时 你正好能找到一些线索 |
[29:47] | It’s because I just found something interesting. | 我确实发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[29:49] | – Fingerprints? – Four digits. | 指纹? |
[29:52] | I pulled these off of the boat. | 船上发现的四个手指 |
[29:54] | They’re interrupted. | 没有什么奇特的地方 |
[29:56] | That’s not the interesting part. Try a look through the loupe. | 看看有趣的那部分 |
[30:03] | There’s foreign residue. I can barely see it. | 用放大镜看看 一些血迹 |
[30:06] | I’ve still got to test it. | 很难看见 我还要仔细分析一下 |
[30:21] | Blood. Wiped away part of that print. | 从那个指纹上发现的血迹 |
[30:23] | Whose print? Is it Byron Middlebrook’s? | 是贝瑞 米德博格的指纹吗? |
[30:25] | Nope. But it’s probably the person who helped him clean up his mess. | 不,但可能是清理船只的那个人的 |
[30:34] | Bob Davenport… “Eminem. “ | 鲍勃 达文波特 |
[30:38] | Bob, you’re a smart guy. Take a look at that. | 鲍勃,你真的很聪明啊 看看这个 |
[30:44] | What’s up with this? | 这是什么? |
[30:45] | What’s up with that is that it’s your handprint on the boat with a blood smear over it. | 是你在船上留下的手纹 |
[30:52] | – So? – So, that means you were there first, Bob, then the bleeder. | 血很不好看清 那有怎么样? |
[30:56] | And since we know someone got shot on the boat… | 也就是说你是第一个,鲍勃 也就是流血者 |
[30:58] | Hey, man, when I found that boat, that body was already there. | 因为我们知道有人在船上被射中 我只记得我找到那船的时候,那尸体已经在那儿了 |
[31:01] | – Whose body? – I don’t know, man. | 谁的尸体? 我不知道 |
[31:13] | I kind of freaked out. What you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[31:15] | I took the boat, dead homie and all. | 那船不是我的 |
[31:18] | What’d you do with the body? | 你怎么处理那尸体的? |
[31:21] | I gave him the slip. | 我把他扔水里了 |
[31:32] | Look, man, that’s how it went down. I’m telling you the truth. | 瞧,这就是所有我做的 我跟你说的是实话 |
[31:34] | would be the first time you told me the truth since I met you. | 第一次我们见面的时候 你说你也是说的实话 |
[31:39] | Look, man, homeboy is probably still out there. | 瞧, 坏蛋还在外面呢 |
[31:41] | It’s Rum Point, this side of Catcher’s Marina. | 你们错了 |
[31:44] | Why don’t you go look for yourself? | 你们可以自己去看 |
[31:45] | I got a better idea. You’re going to show me. | 我有个好主意 |
[31:55] | – Nothing, Frank. – That’s it. | 你告诉我们在哪里 |
[31:58] | Hold on, dude. I swear on my mama, man, this is exactly where I dumped homeboy. | 这就是我扔尸体的地方 |
[32:02] | Listen, you little cracker, I’ve about had it with your minstrel act. | 听着,你这家伙 小心我把你揍扁了 |
[32:05] | Frank, take it easy. He could be telling the truth. | 法兰克, 不要这样 他说得是实话 |
[32:08] | Bottom’s all damaged. Coral’s broken up. | 尸体已经损坏了 |
[32:11] | Where you going with this? | -可能已经不成样子了 -那怎么找到呢? |
[32:14] | They attach these metal chains called “ticklers” to the bottom of their nets. | 捕虾的可能带走了 |
[32:17] | They drag them along, scare up the shrimp. | 他的组织结构已经被破坏 |
[32:23] | I thought this area was off limits to shrimpers. | 虾钩挂着托走了 我想这一带确实有些捕虾的 |
[32:25] | Doesn’t mean they don’t do it. | 也就是说他并没有说谎 |
[32:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | I’ll call Fish and Game, get a list of their favorite poachers. | 我去问问捕鱼组织的 |
[32:34] | Illegal trawling? | 非法捕鱼 |
[32:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说些什么? |
[32:38] | Well, according to Florida Fish and Game Captain Pine, your outfit’s the worst offender in the marina. | 根据捕鱼组织的规定, |
[32:44] | Four citations in six months? | 潘船长 你的捕鱼超出规定水域了 |
[32:46] | Yeah, Fish and Game got it in for me. | 是常规的四倍大 |
[32:49] | We need to see your catch, please. | 是的,我确实超出了 我要看看你的货物 |
[32:59] | So, you don’t trawl in the no-fishing zones? | 在这里你们没有捕到鱼 |
[33:01] | That’s right. | 我们只有努力了 |
[33:03] | Then how do you explain this? | 你怎么解释这个 |
[33:04] | It’s black coral, a protected species. | 这是黑珊瑚 保护物种的 |
[33:07] | You know, last year, it was a sea snail. | 去年是海鳗 今年是珊瑚 |
[33:09] | They keep on shrinking the areas we can shrimp. | 我们只能在他们划定了捕虾区域捕虾 |
[33:12] | Law’s the law, sir. | -这些是丢下的 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I still got to make a living, though. | -是的,现在还能捕到这些 |
[33:15] | Hey, Jacques Cousteau, why don’t you open this other net here? | 你能让我们看看那个吗? |
[33:24] | God. | 哦,卡文,好像你超出了你的捕捞范围了 |
[33:27] | Well, Captain, looks like you just went over your limit. | 找到这人是维斯里 |
[33:40] | Our floater is one Wesley Simmons. | 西曼 |
[33:45] | He’s a known associate of Byron Middlebrook. | 联系到贝瑞 米德博格说得 |
[33:47] | Three GSWs to the upper torso… back to front. | 此人是从后面 被射杀的 |
[33:56] | All through-and-throughs. Bled out internally. | 全部都是射穿了的 流血过多而死 |
[33:59] | But Dennis De Labeque’s weapon only discharged twice. I confirmed that. | 但是达拉斯 拜克说他只打了两发子弹 这点我可以确认 |
[34:03] | Maybe there was another shooter, someone else at the party? | 可能是聚会上还有人开枪 嗨, |
[34:44] | I got your page. What’s up? | 我收到你的传呼 怎么了? |
[34:45] | I need you and Eric to string the boat. | 我要你和艾瑞克去拉线测量一下船 |
[34:47] | Sure. What are we looking for? | 我们去找什么? |
[34:49] | Well, I don’t want to bias you, all right? | -我想看看射击效果 |
[34:51] | Ooh, I love a mystery. | -我不会让你失望的 |
[34:54] | Horatio, look what Mr. Pro Per just hung on me. | 霍雷肖,根据法庭刚给我文件 |
[34:57] | Motion for sanctions. | 批准条文 |
[35:00] | Sanctions? | -批准? |
[35:01] | Middlebrook’s claiming we held back information concerning our eyewitnesses. | -米德博格想知道我们把证人放在那里了 他跟法官说的 |
[35:04] | Now, he wins this, Judge could toss our evidence, maybe even dismiss the whole damn case. | 法官说可以告诉他这些 但这可能毁了整个案子 |
[35:09] | “Eyewitnesses. “ | 我们的证人 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Frank, you sanitized these reports, right, and deleted any reference to Stevie Valdez, didn’t you? | 你是说这个我们的证人史蒂维武德兹的情况他们都知道了 |
[35:17] | Blacked out every line by hand. Me and Yelina both. Why? | 是的,他们知道了所有情况 |
[35:20] | He’s written “eyewitnesses” in his motion. He knows about the kid. | 这样的话他就知道那小孩在那里 -这是霍雷肖凯恩, |
[35:26] | This is Horatio Caine. I need 315s, 1805 Palmfrond. Detective Salas’ residence. | 我需要在附近的305 1805警车前来支援 |
[35:33] | Copy that! | -收到 迈阿密警察 |
[35:58] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 |
[36:15] | I – I don’t… I don’t know what to say other than I’m sorry that I put you and Ray Jr. in the middle of this. | 我… 我只想说对不起 |
[36:24] | Thank you for your call. | 把你和小瑞德放在如此危险的境地 谢谢你的及时通知 |
[36:26] | We were, uh, able to take cover. | 我们才能及时的躲藏起来 |
[36:29] | Okay, well, that’s good. | 好的,那就好了 |
[36:32] | There’s… there’s obviously a leak here, and I’m going to move Stevie to another location with round- the-clock security, okay? | 很明显这里有严重的失误 |
[36:40] | I think that’s good. | 我打算把史蒂维带到另外一个有24小时保安监护的地方 |
[36:40] | If you don’t mind, I’m going to just… | -好的 |
[36:42] | I’m going to stay put, stay out here tonight, uh, in case Ray Jr. wants to… | -如果你不介意的话,我今晚在外面巡逻 以防万一 |
[36:47] | Um, no. No, that’s… | 不, |
[36:49] | It’s fine. It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[36:51] | We’re, um… We’re going to be fine. | 我们没关系的 |
[37:00] | No, I get it. | 哦,我知道了 |
[37:01] | Horatio… | -霍雷肖 |
[37:02] | Okay, uh… so I… okay. | -好的 |
[37:05] | – Yes. – All right. Good night. | -好吧 |
[37:09] | Yep. | -好的, 过得愉快 |
[37:18] | – Horatio. – Yes, sir? | 霍雷肖 是长官 |
[37:23] | – Found our leak. – Surprise me. | 找到疏漏了 让我很吃惊 |
[37:28] | So we’re clear, you’re the, uh, legal aide to Byron Middlebrook? | 你就是贝瑞 米德博格的代理律师 |
[37:31] | I work with the Public Defender’s Office, Judge appointed me to the case. | 我为公共被告办公室工作 |
[37:35] | You make it a habit of giving sensitive police information to all your clients? | 法官指派我来做这场官司 你把一些消息给了你的的客户? |
[37:37] | Pertinent information. | 一部分消息 |
[37:39] | According to the visitors’ log, you were in MDPD yesterday. | 根据来访簿 |
[37:45] | It’s just for a day or two, until his aunt gets in town. | 你昨天去过警署 可能一到两天吧 |
[37:47] | Because Middlebrook would look for him at your place. | 因为米德博格会到你的地方去找他 |
[37:50] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | |
[37:51] | That’s why it’s called a favor. | 你知道我在说什么 没办法只好帮忙了 |
[37:55] | I informed my client of a potential eyewitness. I won’t apologize for that. | 我告诉了我客户一些我所看到的 我不会为此道歉的 |
[37:59] | The eyewitness is a boy who was almost killed, in a drive- by. | 我也看到了一个开车打算杀死这小孩的人 |
[38:04] | Two guesses who arranged it. | 两个人被认为是嫌疑犯 |
[38:06] | I can’t be responsible for what a client might arrange. | 我不会对我客户所作的负责的 |
[38:09] | Is that how you sleep at night, Monica? | 那天晚上你睡觉了吗,莫尼卡 |
[38:11] | Hey, I was just doing my job. | 嘿,我只是在做我的分内工作 |
[38:13] | Well, we’re going to do everything in our power to get you disbarred. What do you think about that? | 庭后能跟你好好谈谈吗 |
[38:16] | Are you guys serious? | 你们认真的 |
[38:17] | We’re just doing our jobs, Monica. | 我们也只是在做我们的分内工作而已 |
[38:20] | You can relate to that. | 你可以想象的到的 |
[38:24] | Judge wants us back at court at 10:00. | 法官要我们10点一刻过去 |
[38:26] | Sanction hearing. | 裁决听证会 我建议你最好不要再庇护米德博格了 |
[38:28] | I suppose you teed this up for Middlebrook, too, huh? | 凯丽请把你们得到的资料给我送过来 |
[38:34] | Calleigh, get me everything you have on this case, please. it’s about to go south. | 马上就要宣判了 |
[38:48] | All rise. People vs. Byron Middlebrook. Honorable Judge Veracruz presiding. | 好了, |
[38:55] | The court is hereby in session. | 证人,被告,法官到庭 开庭 |
[39:01] | Upon further review, I believe Mr. Middlebrook’s motion for sanctions has merit. | 根据证词我相信米德博格先生在各方面都是好的 |
[39:06] | The People withheld the existence of a material eyewitness. | 你们所提供的证据不足 |
[39:09] | Prudent, in that we believe he arranged the murder of our first eyewitness in his jail cell. | 反对,我们相信他策划了在监狱里杀害我们的第一个证人 |
[39:15] | Man, I didn’t arrange nothing. You defaming my character. | 我根本没有策划 你在侮辱我的人格 |
[39:19] | Mr. Middlebrook, this is a court of law. Please keep your comments to yourself. | 米德博格先生这是法庭 |
[39:24] | And let me say that I am disappointed with the conduct of the prosecution in this matter. | 请肃静 让我看到的是对此事的起诉是让我感到失望 |
[39:29] | I certainly hope that this will be the last time that such actions are perpetrated by the State attorney’s office. | 我希望根据州法律规定这是最后一次宣判 |
[39:36] | Withholding key evidence is a grave matter regardless of the motivation behind it. | 我们掌握了关键的证据 |
[39:41] | And so, based on the information before me, | 因此基于这些证据 |
[39:43] | I’m going to grant the defendant’s motion and exclude the eyewitness, a Steven Valdez… | 我不得不承认被告的冲动 包括证人史蒂维 |
[39:49] | although something tells me that that will please both the defense and the prosecution. | 武德兹 他们在这场审判中都是受害者 |
[39:53] | So, Wesley Simmons was driving the boat when he got shot, right? | 因此这就是斯曼在开船的时候被射击的地方 |
[39:55] | H found the blood on the console. | |
[39:57] | And Alexx said he was shot three times back to front, left to right. | -他们在船上发现了血迹 -看上去他在船上从身后被射击了三枪 |
[40:03] | The trajectory’s inconsistent. There is no way that he could’ve been shot from the shore. | 也就是说不可能是从岸上射过来的 |
[40:09] | That’s what Horatio was talking about. You drive. I’ll write the report. | 这就是霍雷肖要得 我们立刻到法庭去 |
[40:13] | Are the People able to proceed with their case against Byron Middlebrook in the shooting death of Jennifer Valdez? | 还有谁对此案中关于贝瑞 米德博格射杀 |
[40:19] | No, Your Honor, the People are not. | 詹尼弗 武德兹致死有所异议吗? 没有了,大人,没有了 |
[40:22] | Then I have no choice but to dismiss this case without prejudice. | 那我只有宣判起诉无效 |
[40:25] | Court is in recess. | 退庭 |
[40:33] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:40] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢伙计 |
[40:44] | Uh, Your Honor, could we have a moment? | 大人, 能等一下吗? |
[40:48] | Ain’t you gonna congratulate me? | 要祝贺我吗? |
[40:50] | On the contrary, Byron. | -与此相反,把他拷起来,法兰克 |
[40:51] | – Hook him up, Frank. – Gladly. | -好的 |
[40:55] | You better get this cowboy off of me. | 让这家伙离我远点 |
[40:57] | Mr. Haffman, would you like to, uh, enlighten the court? | 霍雷肖先生你有什么要在法庭上说的嘛 |
[41:00] | Yes, Your Honor, we’re filing a new case against Mr. Middlebrook for the murder of Wesley Simmons. | 是的,大人,我们发现了一宗针对 米德博格先生谋害维斯里 |
[41:06] | Like hell. | 斯曼的案件 不可能 |
[41:07] | This is harassment. | -这是无效的 |
[41:09] | Who is Wesley Simmons? | -谁是维斯里 斯曼? |
[41:10] | – His crime partner. – And the driver of the boat. | 他的同伙 也是那位开船的人 |
[41:15] | We can prove that Wesley Simmons was shot by you from inside the boat. | 我们能够证明维斯里 斯曼 是在船上被你从后面射杀的 |
[41:24] | That’s ridiculous, Judge. | 太荒唐了,法官 |
[41:26] | Why would I shoot the dude that’s driving? | 我为什么会射杀开船的人呢? |
[41:28] | It’s called tunnel vision, my friend. | 这叫做情景重现, 我的朋友 |
[41:40] | Too bad he ain’t around to testify. | -不幸的是审判已经结束了 |
[41:41] | Here’s the beautiful part, Byron. He doesn’t have to be. | -还有最精彩的一部分呢 |
[41:46] | You got nothing. | 他本不该死的 |
[41:47] | That’s not true, either. | -你什么证据都没有 |
[41:48] | Take a look at this. | -这可不对了 |
[41:50] | I have his blood on your shirt. | 瞧瞧这个,我们在你衣服上发现了他的血迹 |
[41:52] | It’s called high-velocity spatter. | 这是在高速射击后溅出的 |
[41:57] | Proves you shot him. | 你射杀的证据 |
[42:00] | Judge, what’s my bail? | 法官,我的法案呢 |
[42:02] | Your case is no longer before this court, Mr. Middlebrook. There is no bail. | 这案件不在属于此法庭,米德博格先生 没有法案了 |
[42:06] | You’re under arrest, Slick. | 你被捕了, 斯勒克 |
[42:09] | Byron, have a nice stay. | 贝瑞, 祝你好运 |
[42:12] | Come on… | 来啊 谢谢 |
[42:40] | The policeman said you got the guy who hurt my mom. | 警官说你抓到了伤害我妈妈的人 |
[42:43] | We did. We got him. | 我抓到他了,是的 |
[42:48] | I keep on trying to remember her voice. | 我常常试图想起他的声音 |
[42:52] | Well, you know, partner, it’ll come back to you. | 伙计, 会回到你身边的 |
[42:56] | All the good things about your mom are going to come back to you. | 你妈妈所有好的东西都会回到你身边的 |
[43:03] | I… I have something for you. | 我要给你个东西 |
[43:09] | This belongs to you now. | 这个现在属于你了 |
[43:16] | You don’t have to wait with me. | 你不必等现在才给我 |
[43:19] | Stevie… there’s no other place I’d rather be. | 史蒂维,没有比这个更好的了 |