时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:17] | Is that the time? Oh my god. | 几点了? 天哪. |
[00:18] | It’s almost 2 O’clock. My parents are gonna kill me. | 差不多2点了. 我父母会杀了我的. |
[00:20] | Chill! One more dance. | 别紧张! 再跳一个. |
[00:23] | You don’t know my parents. Come on. | 你不了解我父母. 走吧. |
[00:54] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[00:56] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:12] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:33] | Both parents? | 父母都被杀了? |
[01:35] | Girl came home, found them both dead. | 女儿回到家, 发现他们都死了. |
[01:36] | Suspect probably came in through the back window. | 移犯可能从后面的窗户进来. |
[01:38] | Okay. / Window slashed. | 好的. / 窗户碎了. |
[01:40] | all right | 知道了 |
[01:42] | Aw, you’re shivering. | 哦,你在发抖. |
[01:44] | Here you go sweetheart. | 给你. |
[01:46] | There you go. | 穿上这个 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好. |
[01:49] | All right, here’s what I want you to do. | 现在,我想让你做件事情. |
[01:50] | I want you to go and sit and wait for me in my car. | 我想让你去我的车里面等我. |
[01:53] | Okay? Could you do that? | 好么? |
[01:57] | Okay? Alexx. | 你能做到么? |
[02:06] | Blood pool’s dry at the edges. | 血迹在伤口处干涸. |
[02:08] | Put’s TOD at around eleven. | 死亡时间大约在11点. |
[02:12] | So our head is literally hanging by a thread of skin. | 头和身体仅由一层皮肤相连. |
[02:15] | Single edged knife. | 单刃刀. |
[02:17] | Mom was attacked from behind, | 妈妈从后面受到攻击, |
[02:19] | sliced left to right. | 切口由左向右. |
[02:23] | No indication of resistance. | 没有抵抗的迹象. |
[02:24] | She was probably asleep. | 她可能已经睡着了. |
[02:26] | He transected all the neck muscles, | 他割断了所有颈部肌肉, |
[02:28] | down to the second cervical axis. | 直到第二颈轴. |
[02:32] | He decapitated her, Alexx. | 相当于斩首, Alexx. |
[02:34] | Guy’s a monster, | 这个人是个怪物, |
[02:37] | who doens’t know his own strength. | 他不知道自己的力量有多大. |
[02:39] | Well, he’s about to know ours. | 但他就要知道我们的力量了. |
[03:17] | CSI: MiaMi 2×23 MIA/NYC – Nonstop | |
[03:21] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/05/17 | |
[03:47] | – What’s up? – It looks more like what’s down. | – 怎么了? – 地上有什么发现么. |
[03:50] | I’m not exactly sure but I think someone gobbed up. | 我不是很确定,但我想有人吐了口水. |
[03:53] | You got spit? | 你找到唾液了? |
[03:55] | That’s great. You might have hit the jackpot. | 那太棒了. 这可能是破案的关键. |
[03:59] | Something’s not right Alexx. | 有些事情不对劲 Alexx. |
[04:05] | Point of entry is back here, | 歹徒是从后面进来的, |
[04:09] | but the origin of the blood drops | 但是血迹却是从 |
[04:10] | is down here in the study where mom was killed. | 妈妈被杀的地方开始的. |
[04:14] | And they travel up this hallway | 血迹沿着这条过道 |
[04:15] | to the bedroom where dad was eventually killed. | 一直到父亲被杀的卧室. |
[04:18] | Which means the killer bypassed the bedroom | 说明凶手绕回了卧室 |
[04:21] | where dad was attacked. Why would he do that? | 也就是爸爸被杀的地方. 他为什么要这样做? |
[04:23] | Why wouldn’t you eliminate the muscle first? | 为什么不先杀了妈妈? |
[04:26] | That would have been the smart move. | 这也许是更聪明的办法. |
[04:28] | Why do you think he didn’t? | 你为什么认为他没有那么做? |
[04:30] | Dad, survives the attack, | 爸爸在受攻击后并没有死去, |
[04:32] | he managed to get up, | 他挣扎着起来, |
[04:34] | come this way, | 沿着走道, |
[04:35] | and head down the hall toward you right? | 向你的方向走去,对么? |
[04:39] | And along here, you see, | 而这里,你看, |
[04:42] | arterial gushing. | 都是血. |
[04:48] | Where our suspect sank this sucker in him. | 在他被刺的地方. |
[04:52] | Single-edged all right. | 凶器是单刃刀. |
[04:55] | Phone’s right here. | 电话就在这里. |
[04:56] | Don’t know why he didn’t try to use it. | 不明白为什么爸爸不用这个电话. |
[05:01] | That’s because, | 那是因为, |
[05:02] | he wasn’t going for help Alexx. | 他不是要求救,Alexx. |
[05:04] | He came down here | 他朝这儿走 |
[05:07] | to protect his daughter. | 是为了保护他的女儿. |
[05:19] | Hey Laura. | 嗨.Laura. |
[05:21] | I think it’s important for you to be in a safe place right now. | 我认为你现在应该待在一个安全的地方. |
[05:25] | Safe? / Yeah | 安全? / 是的 |
[05:26] | they’re probably gonna broadcast on the news | 他们可能已经在新闻中报道了 |
[05:28] | that you survived the attack. | 歹徒可能知道你没有死. |
[05:31] | You mean he could come back? | 你的意思是他可能会回来? |
[05:32] | No, he wouldnt… Laura, listen to me. | 不,他不会… |
[05:38] | Laura, | Laura, 听我说. |
[05:39] | I am gonna find this man. | 我会找到这个人. |
[05:42] | He is not gonna hurt you again, | 他不会再伤害你, |
[05:44] | but I need you to be in a safe place until I do. | 但我现在需要你呆在安全的地方. |
[05:48] | You understand? | 你明白么? |
[05:49] | I want you to go with those officers | 我希望你跟那些长官在一起 |
[05:52] | until I find him. | 直到我找到他. |
[05:53] | The next time you see my face, | 下次你再看到我的时候, |
[05:56] | you’re gonna know that you’re safe. | 你就知道你是安全的了. |
[06:00] | I promise. | 我保证. |
[06:02] | Okay? | 好么? |
[06:06] | Okay. | 好. |
[06:08] | You go with these officers. | 你跟这些长官走. |
[06:46] | Hey Cal. | 嘿 Cal. |
[06:48] | We narrowed the geographical profile of our suspect. | 我们缩小了移犯的地理位置范围. |
[06:51] | Huh, what did he do? Hock up his address? | 他做了什么? 告诉你他的地址了? |
[06:54] | Yeah. Take a look. | 是的,看看这个. |
[07:03] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[07:04] | Mercury, asbestos, and lead. | 水银, 石棉, 还有锡. |
[07:07] | Kerosene, distilled petroleum. It’s jet fuel. | 煤油, 蒸馏石油. 它是飞机燃料. |
[07:11] | Ground zero. | 零地带. |
[07:12] | There are thousands of cases of | 911事件后, |
[07:14] | upper respiratory inflamation reported by people | 据报道住在附近的人 |
[07:16] | who were living in the vicinity of the 9/11 attack. | 有几千个患上了上呼吸道感染. |
[07:19] | So I’m thinking our suspect routinely | 所以我认为移犯习惯性的 |
[07:22] | expectorates phlegm in order to clear his throat. | 吐痰来清清喉咙. |
[07:25] | Dad might have been in New York on business during 9/11. | 爸爸可能在911时在纽约谈生意. |
[07:28] | Except I don’t think the Spellmans are the kind of people | 但我认为爸爸不会在 |
[07:30] | who would spit in the house. | 自己的房子里随地吐痰. |
[07:32] | I’m gonna compare the DNA to the parents but | 我会比较一下父母的DNA |
[07:34] | I’m thinking that the spit belongs to our killer. | 我认为这唾液是属于移犯的. |
[07:37] | They call Miami the sixth borough. | 买阿密叫第六自治区. |
[07:39] | The guy might have moved down here, | 这个人也许早就搬过来, |
[07:41] | be a local by now. | 并已经成为本地居民了. |
[07:42] | I’ll run it against local databases. | 我也会查一下本地的数据库的. |
[07:52] | Speed. They have dad’s clothes, | Speed. 他们在爸爸的衣服上, |
[07:54] | orange and purple fibers, ancillary hairs, | 找到了橙色和紫色的纤维, |
[07:57] | probably transferred by his attacker. | 可能是从犯人身上粘到的. |
[08:01] | That’s strange cuz I found seven different hairs | 很奇怪,因为我找到了7中不同的毛发 |
[08:03] | and none of them were pulled. | 而没有一种是被拉扯下来的. |
[08:05] | Okay, so the hairs were shed, | 好吧,那么毛发可能是障眼法, |
[08:06] | and the fibers are from a community source. | 而纤维可能来自公共场所. |
[08:09] | You mean from a blanket? | 你的意思是毯子? |
[08:10] | Just like from a blanket. What else? | 毯子是一种,还有别的么? |
[08:12] | Found this. It’s another piece. | 找到这个. 这是一部分. |
[08:14] | It’s a coded piece of paper with a partial shoe print. | 是有编码的纸,上面还有脚印. |
[08:18] | So, that icon on there, | 那么,这个图案, |
[08:20] | I ran it. | 我查过了. |
[08:26] | You got Sunstar rental. | 是来自海星租赁. |
[08:28] | Miami International. | 买阿密国际(公司名). |
[08:29] | Calleigh has made a connection to New York. | Calleigh和纽约联系过了. |
[08:32] | Do you know what that means? Our killer flew down here. | 你知道这意味着什么? 我们的杀手是从别处飞过来的. |
[08:39] | Melandra. In the last 48 hours, | Melandra. 在过去48小时里, |
[08:40] | how many males flew down from New York City | 有多少男性从纽约飞来 |
[08:43] | and rented a car? | 并租了一辆车? |
[08:45] | Close to a hundred. | 差不多100个. |
[08:46] | See I’m working with purple and orange fibers, | 我发现了紫色和橙色的纤维, |
[08:49] | they could be from a seat, a blanket. | 它们可能来自一张椅子或毯子. |
[08:51] | I’m curious is there an airline | 有什么航空公司 |
[08:54] | that has that as a color sheme? | 有这种颜色的东西? |
[08:56] | Not many. | 不是很多. |
[08:57] | But only one that services the East coast. | 只有一个走东海岸航线的. |
[08:59] | – Maybach Air. – In the last 48 hours, | – Maybach航空公司. – 在过去48小时里, |
[09:01] | how many males have flown down on Maybac? | 多少人乘坐Maybac过来? |
[09:04] | Two dozen. | 24个. |
[09:06] | And returned their car late last night, or early this morning. | 并且在昨晚深夜或者今天早晨还车的 |
[09:10] | A Nick Murdock? | |
[09:13] | I can get you a copy of his license. | 我可以给你他驾照的复印件. |
[09:15] | He returned a mid-size car at 5:30 AM | 他在早上5:30归还了一辆中型车 |
[09:18] | returning to New York on Maybach air. | 乘坐Maybach航线回纽约. |
[09:20] | Where would that car be? | 车在哪里? |
[09:21] | All the returns get detailed at the end of the lot. | 所有登记过的归还车辆都在停车场的尽头. |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[09:25] | Wo, Wo gentlemen. | 先生们. |
[09:27] | Please step away from the vehicle right now. | 请马上离开这辆车. |
[09:37] | Okay, what do we have here? | 找到什么么? |
[09:45] | Is that ridge detail right there? | 这个是血迹么? |
[09:49] | See what I can get off of it. | 看看我能查出些什么. |
[09:52] | Lieutenant. | 中尉. |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[09:56] | His license. | 他的驾照. |
[09:58] | Here we go. Nick Murdock, 870 Worth Street, | 870 Worth街, |
[10:01] | New York City, that’s down town where his spit put him. | 纽约市, 在市中心. |
[10:06] | I gotta go Speed. | 我要走了Speed. |
[10:07] | Are you gonna go? / Yup! | 你要去纽约? / 是的! |
[10:09] | Murders happen here, | 凶案发生在这里, |
[10:11] | but we have jurisdiction. | 我们有管辖权. |
[10:13] | If you call New York homicide they’ll pick him up. | 如果你打电话给纽约凶案调查科,他们会去抓人的. |
[10:15] | New York homicide didn’t make a promise to Laura Spellman. | 他们没有对Laura Spellman保证过什么. |
[10:53] | No surprising the world. | 这世界上没什么好让人吃惊的了. |
[10:54] | See, our dead body’s an undercover cop. | 死者是一个卧底. |
[10:57] | Murdock, | Murdock, good guy. |
[10:59] | Newly wed. | 一个好人. |
[11:02] | Just told his wife. | 刚告诉他的妻子. |
[11:04] | No suspects. | 没有移犯. |
[11:06] | He was deep under cover, dealing to about 30 street guys. | 他潜伏的很深,跟大约30个流浪汉混在一起. |
[11:09] | We think one of his junkies got wise, wasted. | 我们认为一个吸毒犯发现了. |
[11:31] | Listen up everyone. | 大家听着. |
[11:33] | I’d like to thank you all for coming out here | 我很感谢你们到来 |
[11:35] | and showing your support. | 并支持我们. |
[11:37] | Obviously the situation is very secure. | 显然这里已经安全. |
[11:39] | So do me a big favor | 所以请你们帮我个忙 |
[11:41] | and remove yourselves from the crime scene. Thank you. | 离开犯罪现场. 谢谢. |
[11:58] | No rush father. | 不用急,神父. |
[12:01] | Temperature’s ambient. | 照周围温度来看. |
[12:02] | He’s been dead 24 plus. | 他已经死了至少24小时了. |
[12:04] | Smells like 72. | 闻起来像有72小时了. |
[12:06] | I got a wallet for you. | 我找到一个钱包. |
[12:08] | ID’s missing. | 里面没有驾照. |
[12:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事么? |
[12:36] | My name is Caine. Miami. CSI. | 我叫Caine. 卖阿密. CSI. |
[12:39] | I’m investigating a double murder case. | 我正在调查一个杀人案. |
[12:42] | Detective Mac Taylor, | 探员Mac Taylor, |
[12:44] | Crime scene unit first grade. | 犯罪现场调查科第一级. |
[12:46] | I’m listening. | 请继续讲. |
[12:47] | Two nights ago in miami, double murder case, | 在迈阿密2天前, 双尸案, |
[12:51] | married couple and I was… | 一对夫妇被杀… |
[12:54] | I was assuming that Murdock here was my suspect. | 我怀疑Murdock是嫌犯. |
[12:58] | Narco Unit. | 他是我们的缉毒刑警. |
[13:00] | Think he was killed about three days ago. | 应该是3天前被杀. |
[13:02] | Strangled, probably a belt. | 被扼死,可能是皮带. |
[13:04] | So that could mean that my suspect killed Murdock, | 那么可能我的移犯杀了Murdock, |
[13:07] | took his identity went south, did my murders. | 拿了他的驾照去了迈阿密进行谋杀. |
[13:10] | It could also mean that we’re chasing the same man. | 这也说明我们在追查同一个人. |
[13:13] | You think he’s in New York? | 你认为他在纽约? |
[13:16] | Well, one way or the other, | 不管怎样, |
[13:18] | everything’s connected brought you to me. | 所有关联性把你带到我这儿. |
[13:20] | Trail ends here. I want first bite at prosecution. | 线索到这里就断了. 我不想连起诉都办不到. |
[13:23] | As you know, Florida has the death penalty. | 你知道,佛罗里达有死刑. |
[13:25] | So does New York. | 纽约也有. |
[13:26] | Yes, but you have not executed | 是的,但是从76年起 |
[13:29] | since ’76. | 就没有执行过. |
[13:32] | Politics. | 政治. |
[13:33] | Mac, | |
[13:35] | I have, | 我有一个, |
[13:37] | a sixteen year old girl | 16岁大的女孩 |
[13:39] | who is suddenly without both parents. | 突然没了双亲. |
[13:42] | I, have promised her. | 我向她保证过. |
[13:44] | peace of mind. | 要给她心灵的安宁. |
[13:46] | I got an officer’s widow, | 我有个警官的遗孀, |
[13:48] | who’d like some answers. | 她需要知道真相. |
[13:53] | We got a deal. | 我们可以合作. |
[14:02] | Well, we know what our suspect looks like now. | 我们现在知道移犯长什么样了. |
[14:05] | Enough like Murdock to pass through airport security. | 很像Murdock而能通过机场安检. |
[14:10] | Murdock, answers the front door, | Murdock,开了门, |
[14:12] | guy follows him in here to do a by. | 犯人跟着他到这里后杀了他. |
[14:21] | Ready for us detective? | 好了么,探员? |
[14:23] | One more minute and he’s all yours. | 再给我一分钟. |
[14:27] | That’s interesting. | 这很有趣. |
[14:28] | We scrape before we transport. | 我们分析完毕后才运走尸体. |
[14:31] | We always vibe safe at the scene. | 我们总是先保证现场安全. |
[14:33] | Different process, | |
[14:34] | same principle. / Ah, interesting. | 同样的原理. / 很有趣. |
[14:35] | And you fume at the scene too. | 而你在现场也很恼火. |
[14:37] | Did I hear somebody say fume? | 我刚听到有人说恼火? |
[14:38] | Cuz then I’m your man. | 我听你吩咐. |
[14:41] | Danny, I had you at that Bodega in Queens. | Danny, 我要你去Queens的酒窖. |
[14:43] | I know, I heard a cop went down. | 我知道,我听说一个警察被杀了. |
[14:45] | Figured you could use a guy like me. | 我想你可能需要帮手,比如说我. |
[14:48] | Stickin Hayden with the Bodega? | 让Hayden留守酒窖了? |
[14:50] | Yeah, I got seniority over her. | 是的,我比她资历深. |
[14:53] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[14:54] | He’s one of us. | 我们的人. |
[14:56] | From Miami Danny. / How are you? | 从买阿密来. / 你好么? |
[14:58] | Lietenant Caine is helping us. | Caine中尉正在帮助我们. |
[14:59] | Expecting to get some prints | 希望找到些指纹 |
[15:00] | to confirm we’re chasing the same guy. | 来确定我们是在追查同一个人. |
[15:02] | Say no more. | 多说无益. |
[15:12] | Watch yourself. You don’t want this getting on ya. | 小心点.你不想粘上这个吧. |
[15:14] | Cleaning bill’s murder | |
[15:22] | Looks like a partial whirl. | 看上去像部分指纹. |
[15:24] | Enough to start a search? | 足够展开搜索么? |
[15:26] | Ah, we’ll see. | 看看吧. |
[15:36] | so what common reference points do we have so far? / Morning. | 那么到目前为止的共同点是什么? / 早. |
[15:38] | Morning. | 早. |
[15:39] | Danny, how are you making out? | Danny,分析得怎么样了? |
[15:40] | Good. Miami got a partial on the car door. | 很好,买阿密在车门上找到部分指纹. |
[15:41] | We’re working that 9/11 enhancement software to pull it together. | 我们正在试着拼起来. |
[15:46] | Okay. Thumb’s right delta | 好. 大拇指的三角洲 |
[15:49] | is on the first recurve up above the divergent line. | 在分界线上面的第一个弯曲上. |
[15:52] | Let me give you a thumbs up. | 好样的. |
[15:55] | Very nice. | 很好. |
[15:57] | Waiting for the whirl to stop. | 等着搜寻结束. |
[16:00] | AFIS scan complete. | AFIS扫描完成. |
[16:02] | Positive ID made. | 查到了. |
[16:04] | Thousand a week for life. | 犯案无数. |
[16:05] | David Penrod, aka D.Penrod aka Dave Pem. | |
[16:09] | Grand theft auto, possession and trafficking. | 惯偷, 非法占有以及非法买卖. |
[16:12] | Last known address? | 最后地址? |
[16:15] | 489 East 112th street. | 489 东112号街. |
[16:17] | Call homicide. | 通知凶案调查科. |
[16:38] | Police! Open Up! | 警察! 开门! |
[16:41] | Go. | 走. |
[16:44] | Runnin Mac. He’s running. | Mac. 他跑了. |
[16:49] | Up we go. | 我们上去. |
[17:16] | Dave! | |
[17:20] | Don’t do it. | 别这样做. |
[17:39] | Put out a broadcast. Suspect at large. | 广播通告一下. |
[17:41] | First precint sector charlie. | 移犯在逃. |
[17:44] | Three-story drop. He might have broken something. | 由三楼跳下.可能已经骨折. |
[18:57] | Hemotrace. | 血迹追踪. |
[18:59] | Drains are the conscience of the city. | 查案关键. |
[19:01] | Found blood? / Lots of it. | 找到血迹了? / 很多. |
[19:02] | Scary thing. The blood on the fixture is wet. | 可怕的是.这些血还是湿的. |
[19:04] | So it’s fresh. | 那么是新鲜的. |
[19:05] | Yeah, too fresh for your Miami murders or my cops. | 是的,对于你的买阿密案件和我的警察来说都太新了. |
[19:08] | I’ll get this to the lab. What did you get? | 我会把这送到实验室去. 你找到什么? |
[19:10] | Break in the case. Our victims were at 720 Star Island, | 关键进展. 我们的被害者在星岛720号, |
[19:13] | Penrod jotted down 702. | Penrod草草写下了702. |
[19:16] | – He hit the wrong house? – He hit the wrong house. | – 他进错了屋? – 他进错了屋. |
[19:18] | Who was with the right house? | 那么正确的地址里住的是谁? |
[19:19] | Let’s find out. | 让我们找出来. |
[19:23] | Duquesne. / Calleigh, | |
[19:24] | I need a welfare check on 702 Star Island owner of record please. | 我想查一下星岛702 号屋主是谁. |
[19:32] | Reverse directory says | 姓名地址录上说 |
[19:33] | OR of 702 Star | 星岛702号的屋主是 |
[19:36] | Island is Michael Hanover Sr. | 老Michael Hanover |
[19:40] | Primary residence, | 主要住址, |
[19:43] | 1526 5th Avenue, New York City. | 1526第五大道, 纽约 |
[19:46] | Thank you. Michael Hanover,1526 5th avenue. | 谢谢. Michael Hanover,1526,第五大道. |
[19:58] | They aren’t answering. | 他们没有回答. |
[20:01] | They always answer. | 一般总会接的. |
[20:10] | Hello? | 你好? |
[20:13] | Police. | 警察. |
[20:20] | Police. | 警察. |
[20:37] | Is anybody here? | 有人么? |
[21:20] | Her throat is slit | 她的喉咙裂开了 |
[21:23] | and there’s the knife. | 还有刀. |
[21:28] | She had a habit. | 她有服药的习惯. |
[21:30] | That explains why she didn’t fight back. | 这解释了她为什么没有还击. |
[21:32] | Where’s the husband? | 丈夫在哪里? |
[21:33] | Where’s the study? | 书房在哪儿? |
[21:42] | Now this, seems strangely familiar. | 这个,看起来很熟悉. |
[21:47] | Knife’s in mom, dad bought it first. | 妈妈身上插着刀, 爸爸先被杀. |
[21:49] | Mr.Penrod got this family’s | Penrod知道他们家里的 |
[21:51] | sleeping arrangements down, didn’t he? | 睡眠习惯,是么? |
[21:56] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[21:59] | Where’s that came from? | 从哪儿来的声音? |
[22:01] | Back room | 后面的房间 |
[22:09] | Son? | 儿子? |
[22:10] | He’s still breathing! | 他还活着! |
[22:11] | Stay with us. | 撑住. |
[22:13] | – CSI 2433 to central okay? – Central go ahead. | – CSI 2433呼叫总部? – 总部收到. |
[22:16] | I need a bus forth with at 1526 5th Avenue, Hanover residence. | 我需要一辆车到1526第五大道, Hanover的住所. |
[22:20] | I have a male stabbed, put a rush on it, okay? | 我有个被刺男子,马上来, 好么? |
[22:22] | Stay with us. | 撑住. |
[22:37] | Okay guys, hold up, hold up. | 好了, 等等, 等等. |
[22:38] | Just need a couple shots to the entry wounds. | 我要拍几张伤口照片. |
[22:40] | Life saving measures over evidence Bonaserah. | 救命比收集证据要紧. |
[22:43] | Look, what I’m doing may prevent another attempt on his life, okay? | 我在做的可能阻止他生命再受伤害, 懂么? |
[22:46] | – Hang in there, buddy. – Detective Taylor. | – 放在这里. – Taylor探员. |
[22:48] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor探员. |
[22:49] | Is this like the dumbo massacre? | 这是不是大屠杀? |
[22:52] | What about Penrod? Is he still at large? | Penrod怎么样啦? 是不是还在逃? |
[22:55] | Davi Penrod, how did she get that? | Davi Penrod, 她怎么知道的? |
[22:57] | New York. You’d think that it’s news. | 纽约.你以为这还是新闻么. |
[23:00] | Ticking clock’s begotten. You ready for this? | 准备好了么? |
[23:02] | Oh yeah. Where’s your friend? | 是的,你朋友在哪儿? |
[23:10] | Blond. | 金发. |
[23:12] | What color is the wife’s hair? | 他妻子头发是什么颜色? |
[23:15] | Brunette. | 深色. |
[23:17] | Maybe dad had a visitor. | 也许爸爸有访客. |
[23:27] | Bob Fosse’s life story. | Bob Fosse真实故事. |
[23:32] | All that jazz. | 放荡的生活. |
[23:33] | Semen. / All man with a stud. | Semen. / 所有男人都这样. |
[23:36] | So, mom’s in the bedroom, | 那么,妈妈在卧室, |
[23:39] | knocked on on Percacette. | 服了药后熟睡中. |
[23:42] | Yep, and dad’s in the study with a candle stick. | 是的,而爸爸在书房有风流韵事. |
[23:47] | Only one way to put out his fire. | 只有一种方法可以勾起他的兴趣. |
[23:49] | Blow. | 口交. |
[23:55] | You think the bimbo’s connected? | 你认为此事和女人有关? |
[23:57] | Yeah in Venezi-ano’s theory of quantum physics, | 是的,在Venezi-ano的量子物理学理论里, |
[23:59] | everything’s connected. Just have to find out how. | 任何事都是相关的. 只是要找出如何相关. |
[24:02] | Have DNA look for tag. | 查一下DNA. |
[24:05] | When was the last time you saw Hanovers? | 你最后一次见Hanovers是什么时候? |
[24:07] | When I unloaded the limo yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午我帮他们卸下行李的时候. |
[24:10] | They came back from Florida, the next thing I know, | 他们从佛罗里达回来,然后我所知道的, |
[24:12] | police is swarming the building. | 就是警察把这幢楼围起来了. |
[24:14] | Okay, fire code says there’s a back door here. | 消防说明说这里有个后门. |
[24:16] | I can’t seem to find it. | 我找不到. |
[24:17] | Oh, yeah, it’s hidden. | 是的,是暗门. |
[24:20] | Why don’t you try unhiding it. | 你能告诉我在哪里么. |
[24:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[24:37] | You need a key? | 需要钥匙? |
[24:38] | Yes. / You got one? | 是的. / 你有么? |
[24:40] | Yes, and the Hanovers have three. | 是的,Hanover一家有3 把. |
[24:42] | I’m gonna need yours. | 我要你的钥匙. |
[24:43] | I already gave mine to the homicide detective. | 我已经给了凶案调查科了. |
[24:46] | Should I go ask him…? | 我要去问他们…? |
[24:47] | No, that’s alright, I’ll take care of it. | 不,没关系, 我会处理的. |
[24:51] | Did you see anybody go out here last night? | 你昨晚看到任何人出去么? |
[24:53] | No, I have to stay in front of the building. | 没有,我必须待在前门. |
[24:55] | God forbid a tenant should have to open their own door. | 不能让租客自己开门. |
[24:58] | That’s good enough, thanks. | 够了,谢谢. |
[25:01] | Hey, I’ve got a blood swipe. | 这里有一道血痕. |
[25:03] | Looks like the killer’s exit. Maybe entrance too. | 这里看上去像凶手逃走的地方. 可能也是进入的地方. |
[25:06] | I’ll process the door and stairs. | 我会查一下门和楼梯. |
[25:08] | Look for anything that isn’t from Hanover or Penrod. | 看看有什么不属于Hanover或Penrod的东西. |
[25:14] | No forced entry. | 没有强行进入. |
[25:16] | Pop the lock. Take it apart. See if it was picked. | 拆下锁,看看有无被摘除过. |
[25:19] | Follow up on the keys, | 再查查钥匙, |
[25:20] | somebody got in here somehow. | 怎么说都有人进来过了. |
[25:43] | How’s our secret door? Was it picked? | 我们的密门怎么样了? 锁被摘除过么? |
[25:45] | No scratches inside the lock, | 锁内没有刮痕, |
[25:47] | all markings are consistent with key use only. | 所有痕迹都和钥匙相配. |
[25:54] | You know, if there are nine rats for every person | 你知道,生活在曼哈顿 |
[25:55] | living in Manhatten, there’s gotta be at least five keys per head. | 每个人都有起码5把钥匙. |
[25:58] | Apartment door, car door… | 公寓门, 车门… |
[26:00] | Lock at the gym. Yeah. Fast Forward. | 健身房… 是的,长话短说. |
[26:03] | But there are only a few alloys used to make keys. | 但是制造钥匙的只有几种合金. |
[26:06] | New duplicate keys are all coated in red acrylic now. | 新的复制钥匙现在都包有丙烯酸. |
[26:09] | And that’s what these shavings are. | 就是这些碎屑. |
[26:11] | A duplicate was used to get in here, | 如果使用复制钥匙, |
[26:15] | and shavings were left behind. | 就会留下碎屑. |
[26:17] | Right, so it was the last one in. | 是的, 所以这就是最后插入过的钥匙. |
[26:19] | Any other disturbances? | 还有其他干扰么? |
[26:21] | Pristine. | 可能. |
[26:23] | Penrod didn’t just have help, it was an inside job. | Penrod还有帮手.可能是自己人也说不定. |
[26:25] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:27] | Well you’ve got four masters, right? | 你有四把主钥匙,对么? |
[26:29] | Somebody’s gotta be really close to the Hanovers and the doorman | 一定有人很接近Hanover一家和门卫 |
[26:32] | to get one and get it duped. | 而可以得到钥匙去复制. |
[26:33] | And I need those masters. | 我需要这些主钥匙. |
[26:43] | Doctor Hawkes. | Hawkes教授. |
[26:44] | So glad I could get an appointment. | 真高兴我可以约到你. |
[26:46] | Mayor’s office called, put in a word for you. | 市长办公室打电话来, 为你说好话. |
[26:49] | Figures. | 大人物. |
[26:50] | What’s TOD? | 死亡时间? |
[26:51] | The victims have been dead since about four this morning. | 大概今天早上4点左右死的. |
[26:55] | New York, Miami stab wounds are similar | 纽约,迈阿密的刺伤很相似. |
[26:59] | in both manner and location. | 在方式和部位上. |
[27:01] | However, one of the Miami victims was nearly decapitated. | 然而,迈阿密其中一个被害者几乎被斩首了. |
[27:04] | Killer showed more restraint with the Hanovers. | 凶手在杀Hanover时放松多了. |
[27:06] | We’re aware of that. Anything else? | 我们知道那个.还有别的么? |
[27:09] | Turns out Mike Hanover has a heart after all. | Mike Hanover有心脏病. |
[27:12] | Well, he did. | 是的. |
[27:14] | A strong one. | 非常严重. |
[27:15] | Withstood a massive myocardial infarction. | 经受过严重的心肌梗塞. |
[27:16] | Scar tissue indicates it happened within the last year | 疤痕组织表明这发生在去年 |
[27:19] | But his heart disease was progressive. | 但是他的心脏病并没有好转. |
[27:21] | I’m not sure how many more years he had. | 我不确定他还可以活几年. |
[27:23] | Anything else? | 还有别的么? |
[27:25] | His crotch. | 他的胯部. |
[27:42] | I have heard of having the blues, | 我是听过有蓝色, |
[27:44] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太荒谬了. |
[28:20] | Aiden / Hey. | Aiden /嘿. |
[28:22] | Thanks for letting me work trace on this. | 多谢你让我分析这个. |
[28:25] | Do a bodega for Danny, | 帮Danny去酒窖, |
[28:26] | should be able to touch a big case like this. | 也可以处理到这种大案件. |
[28:29] | Figured out what had Mr. Hanover so blue? | 查出Hanover那儿为什么是蓝的么? |
[28:37] | Propylene glycol dicocoate, alcohol benzoate, ozokerite | 丙二醇,安息香酸盐, 石蜡 |
[28:41] | High concentration of titanium dioxide, iron dioxide. | 高浓度的二氧化钛,二氧化铁. |
[28:45] | Cosmetic make up. | 化妆品成分. |
[28:47] | High pigment? | 色素成分呢? |
[28:48] | Practically opaque. | 几乎不透明. |
[28:50] | Stage make up. | 是舞台妆. |
[28:52] | Mm-hmm | 嗯 |
[28:53] | So whoever hit her knees, was probably in a play. | 那么那个人可能是演戏剧的. |
[29:04] | Homicide says that this is the only show that isn’t dark on Mondays, | 听说这是唯一在星期一热门的戏, |
[29:07] | you’re the only one of the cast of Rainbow | 你是在’彩虹’这出戏里 |
[29:10] | that wears the blue make up. | 唯一上蓝色化妆的人. |
[29:11] | And your artistic director tells us that you were in a relationship | 而你的艺术总监告诉我们 |
[29:13] | with Michael Hanover Senior? | 你和老Michael Hanover有关系? |
[29:16] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了么? |
[29:18] | Depends on what you tell us. | 看你告诉我们什么了. |
[29:19] | Look, all I know is what I hear on the news. | 看,我所知道的就是新闻里播的那些. |
[29:21] | Maybe we can help you know more. | 也许我们还可以帮你多知道一些. |
[29:25] | See this hair? | 看到这头发了么? |
[29:27] | This was taken from the chair that Mike Handover was killed in. | 这是从Mike Handover被杀的椅子上找到的. |
[29:31] | We take a DNA sample, will it match your hair? | 我们测了一下, 和你的头发是不是一样的呢? |
[29:35] | What do you want me to say, “I was there”? | 你想要我说什么, “我当时在场”? |
[29:37] | I was there. | 我当时是在场. |
[29:38] | Oh, we know where you were. | 我们知道你在哪里. |
[29:40] | Your make up put you south of his border. | 你的化妆粘到他身上了. |
[29:43] | Oh, that… | 哦,那个… |
[29:47] | I was trying to wind things down with Mike. | 我只不过是从Mike身上接下些东西. |
[29:51] | That was just a parting gift. | 只是分手礼物. |
[29:57] | I cabbed after the show used his key to the back door. | 戏剧结束后我叫了辆出租车到他那儿, 用他的钥匙进了后门. |
[30:00] | I did my thing, | 做了我该做的事情, |
[30:02] | gave him the time of his life. | |
[30:04] | I left around… 3 o’clock? | 我大约在3点离开 |
[30:13] | Maybe you let Davi Penrod in the secret door way on your way out. | 也许你让Davi Penrod从暗门里进去. |
[30:16] | Who’s Davi Penrod? | Davi Penrod是谁? |
[30:20] | Look, Mike told me there’d be other shows down the line, | 看,Mike告诉我他会让我演更多的戏, |
[30:24] | said he’d even back a play I wrote. | 说他甚至会支持我写的剧本. |
[30:27] | Why would I have any part in killing him? | 我为什么要杀他? |
[30:30] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道. |
[30:32] | We’d like the key you used last night. | 我们想要你昨晚用过的钥匙. |
[30:34] | And the clothes you wore. | 还有你穿过的衣服. |
[30:45] | No blood. | 没有血. |
[30:47] | Nothing’s absorbing. | 没什么别的. |
[30:49] | Yet. | |
[30:53] | Where’s lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉在哪里? |
[30:54] | He’s with homicide. He got a call. | 他和凶案调查科在一起. 他接到电话. |
[30:56] | Someone spotted Penrod in a clinic in Tribeca, | 有人在诊所里认出Penrod |
[30:59] | trying to get his leg set. | 正试着固定他的腿. |
[31:04] | Okay, I’ve got biological fluid. | 我找到了生物液体. |
[31:10] | And it ain’t blood. | 不是血. |
[31:17] | No luck with Penrod? | 抓到Penrod了么? |
[31:18] | No, he realized that the nurse made him | 没有,他意识到护士认出他了 |
[31:19] | so he bolted before we arrived. What did you get? | 所以我们到达前就跑了. 你找到什么? |
[31:23] | Processed the dancer’s clothes | 查过那个女的衣服了 |
[31:26] | Semen’s not a match to Michael Hanover. | 精子和Michael Hanover不符. |
[31:28] | But the allels are matched to each of the thirteen loci. | 但是很相似. |
[31:32] | Which means Renee slept with another male Hanover | 说明Renee和另一个Hanover发生过关系 |
[31:37] | And there’s only one of those. | 而这里只有一个. |
[31:39] | And he’s right in there. | 就是躺在里面的那个. |
[31:41] | She’s reason enough, the guy would want dad out of the way. | 她是个很充分的理由,他想要父亲消失. |
[31:44] | And that is motive in any state. | 动机成立. |
[31:52] | Did your father know you were sleeping with his mistress? | 你父亲知道你和他情妇睡过么? |
[31:55] | She’s not his mistress. | 她不是他的情妇. |
[31:57] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友. |
[31:59] | Is that why you killed your dad? | 这就是你为什么要杀你父亲么? |
[32:02] | ‘Cause you caught them together? | 因为你抓到他们在一起? |
[32:04] | Are you aware last night they shared an act | 你知道昨天晚上 |
[32:07] | of an intimiate nature. | 他们发生关系么. |
[32:10] | I knew. | 我知道. |
[32:12] | Look, he didn’t care about Renee, | 看,他不在乎Renee, |
[32:13] | he was always lying to her about helping her career. | 他总是对她撒谎,说能帮助她的事业. |
[32:18] | I care about her. / Michael, | 我喜欢她. / Michael, |
[32:20] | how did somebody like you end up with your dad’s mistress? | 你是怎么和你爸爸的情妇好上的? |
[32:23] | how does that switch take place? | 这个转变是怎么发生的? |
[32:25] | I saw her crying, | 我看到她哭, |
[32:28] | for the twentieth time about how he treated her. | 因为他又对她不好. |
[32:32] | I was a shoulder for her. | 我是她的依靠. |
[32:33] | See, my old man, | 看,我家的老头, |
[32:35] | he promises a lot of things, | 他承诺了太多东西, |
[32:37] | but not me. | 但我不会. |
[32:41] | How long were you sneaking around your dad’s back? | 你们这样在你爸爸背后偷偷摸摸多久了? |
[32:44] | A couple of months. | 几个月了. |
[32:45] | We were trying to come up with a way to tell him. | 我们正试着找个方法告诉他. |
[32:48] | Sure you didn’t tell him last night? | 你昨天晚上没有告诉他么? |
[32:49] | No. | 没有. |
[32:52] | Look I didn’t kill my dad. | 我没有杀我爸爸. |
[32:54] | We want the keys to the back door. | 我们要后门的钥匙. |
[33:04] | Hello, what are you doing here? | 嗨,你们在这里干什么? |
[33:05] | You know you can’t talk to him. | 你知道你不能和他说话. |
[33:07] | Both of you, out! | 你们都是,出去! |
[33:08] | My client suffered a terrible loss. | 我的客户刚刚承受的巨大的损失. |
[33:10] | And about to inherit half of Manhattan I understand. | 并且即将继承半个曼哈顿. |
[33:12] | Michael, | Michael, as it turns out is the prime beneficiary |
[33:15] | of his father’s estate. Correct? | 将是继承他父亲财产的 |
[33:17] | Homicide tells me that they’re trying | 凶案调查科告诉我他们正在试着 |
[33:18] | to get hold of the old mans’ will. | 拿到这个男人的遗嘱. |
[33:20] | It’s not possible. I filed a motion for protective order. | 不可能. 我已经申请保护令了. |
[33:22] | And how about you show us junior’s stab wounds. | 那么给我们看看你的伤口好么. |
[33:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:27] | To see if you or your girlfriend cut you for show. | 看看这是不是你和你女朋友弄出来给我们看得. |
[33:30] | Excuse me, my client is a victim, | 对不起, 我的客户是被害者, |
[33:32] | and is to be treated as such. | 你们不能这样对他. |
[33:34] | Then you wouldn’t mind letting us see the injury. | 那么你应该不介意给我们看伤口吧. |
[33:36] | He wouldn’t, I would. | 他不介意, 我介意. |
[33:39] | There’s the door. | 门在那里. |
[33:47] | Other ways to check his wounds. | 还有什么能查他伤口的方法么. |
[33:49] | I’ll be at the morgue. | 我会在停尸房里. |
[33:51] | I’ll be on Bonasera’s photos. / Good. | 我去看看Bonasera的照片. / 好. |
[33:53] | So did you get a hit on the master keys? | 你在主钥匙上面查到什么么? |
[33:55] | Got all four right here. | 4把钥匙都在这里. |
[33:56] | Mom, dad, junior, and the door man. | 妈妈, 爸爸, 孩子, 还有门卫. |
[33:58] | Found machine marks on one of them, it was definitely copied. | 在一把上找到了机器的痕迹,肯定被复制过 |
[34:03] | Let me guess, the door man. | 让我猜,门卫的. |
[34:05] | Sorry, the number four the key belonging to Mrs. Hanover. | 错,是Hanover太太的. |
[34:08] | What? | 什么? |
[34:09] | Evans Gretchen found it in her bag, | Evans Gretchen 在她包里找到, |
[34:10] | in her room. Look. | 在她房里. 看. |
[34:12] | Scratches are from the dupe machine. | 刮痕来自复制机器. |
[34:14] | Someone made of a copy of this key. | 有人复制了这把钥匙. |
[34:16] | The dupe was definately used to get in | 而用了复制件 |
[34:18] | the back door the night of the murders. | 在谋杀发生当晚进入了后门. |
[34:20] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白. |
[34:21] | How does a monster like Penrod get involved with Mrs. Hanover? | 为什么一个象Penrod 那样的怪物会和 Hanover太太有关系? |
[34:27] | Okay, that’s mom let me see dad please. | 好,那是妈妈,请让我看看爸爸. |
[34:29] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[34:30] | We are looking for hilt mark bruising. | 我们在找刀柄的瘀青. |
[34:48] | we’ve got bruising on dad. | 爸爸身上有瘀青. |
[34:52] | But none on Michael junior. | 但是小Michael身上没有. |
[35:06] | Horatio Caine. | |
[35:07] | You’re seeing what I’m seeing? / Uh-huh. | 你在看我正在看的东西么? / 恩. |
[35:10] | Hilt marks on the parents, no hilt marks on the son. | 父母身上有刀柄的瘀青, 而儿子身上没有. |
[35:15] | Junior was stabbed with a different knife. | 儿子是被不同的刀刺伤的. |
[35:17] | Two knives and two attackers, uh? | 2把刀,2个凶手, 对么? |
[35:19] | And we’ve only got one knife. | 而我们只找到一把刀. |
[35:21] | I’m gonna go back to Tribeca and look for Penrod, okay? | 我要回Tribeca找Penrod, 好么? |
[35:23] | You keep me posted, okay? Thank you. | 随时通知我新进展,谢谢. |
[35:29] | I think there’s another knife at the Hanover residence. | 我认为还有一把刀在Hanover的住所. |
[35:31] | No. I’m telling you Mac, we took the place apart. | 不会,我告诉你Mac, 我们不要把事情搞复杂了. |
[37:26] | Found this in the elevator shaft. | 在电梯底部找到这个. |
[37:29] | There’s no hilt, | 没有刀柄, |
[37:31] | which means it doesn’t leave a mark. | 说明不会留下瘀青. |
[37:34] | Anybody could have stabbed him. | 任何人都能刺伤他. |
[37:36] | When our lab tests the blood on your uniform, | 我们实验室在你制服上测出小Michael的血迹, |
[37:39] | and it matches Michael junior’s that anyone | 而你说的任何人 |
[37:43] | becomes you. | 只可能是你. |
[37:45] | Specificity of DNA. | DNA告诉了我们. |
[37:48] | You got back on the elevator, | 你会到电梯, |
[37:49] | and dropped this down the shaft. | 把这个扔到电梯底部. |
[37:53] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是, |
[37:56] | you dropped something else. | 你还扔了别的东西. |
[38:03] | Do you mind holding up your arms please? | 你能举高你的手臂么? |
[38:14] | Missing tassel. | 吊穗不见了. |
[38:17] | I imagine when you were wiping the blood off, | 我猜你当时把血擦掉的时候, |
[38:20] | the tassel was severed. | 吊穗掉了下来. |
[38:26] | You’re the only door man in Michael | 你是在老 Michael的遗嘱中出现的 |
[38:28] | Hanover senior’s last will and testament. | 唯一的门卫. |
[38:32] | Lawyers released it after we picked you up. | 律师在我们找出你后公开了遗嘱. |
[38:35] | There’s interesting thing here on page 51. | 第51页有个有趣的地方. |
[38:38] | For saving my life by administering emergency CPR | 为了救了我的命 |
[38:41] | when I sustained a heart attack, | 在我心脏病发作的时候, |
[38:43] | keeping me alive until the paramedics arrived. | 一直救护我直到救护车到达. |
[38:46] | I leave the sum of one million dollars | 我将总数为100万美元 |
[38:49] | to Kevin Dowell | 赠与Kevin Dowell |
[38:50] | Payable in full, upon my death. | 死后给付. |
[38:53] | A million Kevin, you’re in my will. | 100万,Kevin, 你在我的遗嘱里. |
[38:56] | Only, you got impatient, | 只是,你不耐烦了 |
[38:59] | tried to speed up the process. | 想加速进程. |
[39:02] | So you had Hanover killed. | 所以你杀了Hanover. |
[39:06] | That brings us to Penrod. | 这让我们找到Penrod. |
[39:09] | A monster like him, | 一个像他那样的怪物, |
[39:10] | what’s his connection to a hardworking guy like you? | 怎么会和辛勤劳动的你有联系呢? |
[39:16] | Every good door man needs a dealer. | 每个好门卫都有个帮手. |
[39:18] | He’s been mine for ten years. | 他已经和我和做了10年了. |
[39:21] | Drugs, women, | 毒品, 女人, |
[39:23] | every kind of kink, you name it. | 各种你想得到的东西. |
[39:32] | Gotta keep the tenants happy. | 我们要使租客开心. |
[39:37] | There’s nothing Penrod won’t do. | Penrod什么都能做. |
[39:40] | For a price. | 只要有钱. |
[39:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么. |
[39:50] | I’m talking about murder | 我在说谋杀 |
[39:54] | and conspiracy | 以及同谋 |
[39:57] | to commit murder. | 合伙谋杀. |
[39:59] | No, I told you. Half million and I’m in. | 不,我告诉你. 50万我就干. |
[40:01] | now gimme the address. | 现在给我地址. |
[40:04] | 7-0-2, Star Island. | 7-0-2, 星岛. |
[40:08] | Now, I got an idea, don’t worry. | 我有主意,别担心. |
[40:10] | Got a low life nobody will miss. | 我有个没人注意的替罪羊. |
[40:13] | That low life | 那个没人注意的人 |
[40:15] | was an undercover New York City police officer. | 是我们的卧底,纽约警官. |
[40:18] | You coulnd’t have drawn more attention if you’d sent up a flare. | 这比杀任何人都会引起我们注意. |
[40:21] | You flew down to Miami, | 你飞去迈阿密, |
[40:23] | and you killed the wrong family. | 杀错了人. |
[40:26] | 702 | |
[40:27] | is not 720. You’re dyslexic, aren’t you? | 不是 720. 你是诵读障碍者,对么? |
[40:31] | Bet you had a heart attack | 当你看到Hanover一家回到曼哈顿时 |
[40:32] | when Hanovers drove up back in Mahattan. | 肯定吓得心脏都要停跳了吧. |
[40:38] | Mrs.Hanover, you’re back. | Hanover太太, 你回来了. |
[40:40] | Take the bags up the back stair please. | 请把包拿到后门楼梯上. |
[40:43] | Hello Dowell. / Hello Mr.Hanover. | 嗨Dowell. / 你好,Hanover先生. |
[40:46] | The doorman | 门卫很聪明 |
[40:48] | was smart enough not to dupe you one of his own keys. | 没有拿他自己的钥匙去复制. |
[40:51] | You went up to the Hanovers and started killing them. | 你上了Hanover家杀了他们. |
[40:54] | You were a little more relaxed this time. | 这次你更放松了点. |
[40:56] | But you couldn’t stay out front, could you? | 但是你没有坚持到底, 对么? |
[41:00] | I’ll take care of the kid. | 我来处理孩子. |
[41:06] | You needed junior to stay alive, | 你需要儿子活着, |
[41:09] | to throw suspicion off yourself. | 来掩盖你的嫌疑. |
[41:13] | And it worked. | 而这成功了. |
[41:15] | Till the evidence told us different story. | 知道证据告诉了我们真相. |
[41:49] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[41:53] | Detective? | 探员? |
[41:55] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[41:57] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[41:59] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:03] | Detective ? | 探员 ? |
[42:04] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:06] | Detective ? Is there any one thing | 探员? 有什么事情 |
[42:08] | that helped you to break this case? | 帮助你破案的么? |
[42:09] | I just want to say one word to my colleague. | 我只想对我同事说一句话. |
[42:27] | Hey / Hey. | 嗨 / 嗨. |
[42:30] | Recognize those getaway sticks. | 这些记者真讨厌. |
[42:35] | Renee. | |
[42:37] | Junior inherits half a billion and his dad’s mistress. | Junior继承了5亿遗产和他父亲的情妇. |
[42:41] | Yeah, it’s the stuff New York legends are made of. | 是的,这就是纽约传奇的由来. |
[43:43] | “Thank you” | “谢谢” |
[43:50] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |