时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:55] | It’s okay. | 没事! |
[01:03] | Just pick it up!! | 捡起来! |
[01:22] | A lot of lucky people were on this beach. | 在这个海滩上的很多人都是幸运的 |
[01:24] | One fatality. The pilot. | 一次灾难,这是驾驶员 |
[01:28] | EPA had some environmental concerns with the fuel spill. | 美国环保署要考虑燃料泄漏对环境的影响 |
[01:31] | And now we’re waiting on NTSB. | 我们现在在等全国运输安全委员会 |
[01:33] | Yes, so we can’t touch a thing till they get here. | 在他们来之前请不要碰任何东西 |
[01:36] | And I can’t touch the body. | 我也不能触摸这身体 |
[01:38] | A lot of people are gonna want to look at this one Alexx. | Alexx,很多人都过来想看看 |
[01:40] | Poor guy’s gonna have to wait. | 可怜的人就需要等待了 |
[01:44] | This poor guy has covered up his registration numbers. | 这个可怜的家伙盖住了他的注册号 |
[01:48] | I guess he didn’t want to be recognized by Coast Guard or FAA. | 我想他不想被联邦航空局的海岸巡警认出来 |
[01:52] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[01:55] | what was he hiding? | 他在藏什么东西呢? |
[01:58] | You find something? | 你发现什么了? |
[02:01] | That looks like a drain with the | 那个看起来像 |
[02:04] | valve blown off. | 一个被炸掉阀门的输送管 |
[02:13] | It could have been sheared off on the beach. | 可能是在海滩上折断的 |
[02:15] | I think this one has been helped along. | 我想这个是有人故意弄的 |
[02:19] | You mean sabotage? | 你是说有人在破坏? |
[02:20] | Nope, | 不 |
[02:22] | I mean murder. | 我是指谋杀 |
[02:59] | CSI: MiaMi 2×21 Not Landing | |
[03:01] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/05/03 | |
[03:41] | A lot of fish in the water on this one. | 这儿水里有很多鱼 |
[03:43] | NTSB just released him. | 全国运输安全委员刚把他释放 |
[03:45] | I need a cause of death as soon as you know, Alexx | 我想尽快地知道他的死因,alexx |
[03:46] | You’ll be the first. | 你会是第一个知道的人 |
[04:03] | It was set up to climb, auto-pilot was on. | 它被设置成爬升,自动驾驶仪已经打开了 |
[04:06] | Could have been pilot error. | 可能是驾驶员的失误 |
[04:08] | I guess that’s possible. | 我想有可能 |
[04:10] | Took out the seats and replaced them with these fuel bladders. | 把座位取掉,用燃料袋来代替他们 |
[04:15] | Meaning that a cargo plane designed for long distance travel. | 一只被设计适合成长途飞行的飞机 |
[04:19] | Long flight over the ocean. Pilot probably had a class four rating. | 海洋上长时间的航行,驾驶员可能是四星级的 |
[04:22] | – He knew what he was doing. – Travelling with no identification. | – 他知道他在做什么 – 没有许可的航行 |
[04:25] | You think he was smuggling? | 你认为他在走私? |
[04:26] | I don’t know, but whatever it was, 250 gallons of it was flushed from that bladder, | 我不知道,不管是什么东西,250加仑的那玩意儿把那个袋装的满满的 |
[04:30] | out of that valve before he crashed. | 在坠毁之前,阀门已经掉了 |
[04:40] | We need to take this whole plane back to our hangar for a prelim, | 我们要把整个飞机带回去检查检查 |
[04:43] | – cargo included. – Well, not before we go over it. | – 货物也要带回去 – 是的,我们要仔细检查 |
[04:47] | We might tell you what brought it down. | 我们可能会告诉你们坠落的原因 |
[05:46] | Speed! | |
[05:48] | What have we got? | 你发现什么了 |
[05:49] | Uh, Manganese Dioxide fused with Potassium Hydroxide, | 哦,二氧化锰和氢氧化钾 |
[05:53] | creates Potassium Permanganate. | 制造了高锰酸钾 |
[05:57] | It’s primarily used to disinfect cocaine. It makes it totally pure. | 这个用来对可卡因进行消毒,可以精炼它 |
[05:59] | Yes, the South American drug trade is dying to get their hands on this stuff. | 是的,美国南方毒品局也想插手这件事 |
[06:03] | The DEA has a restriction on it. | 禁药取缔机构对这个有限制 |
[06:05] | Makes 250 Gallons pretty valuable cargo. | 是250加仑相当贵的货物 |
[06:08] | Yeah, so our guy was on a delivery run when he crashed. | 对,所以这个家伙是在运输途中死亡的 |
[06:12] | Hang on a second. Yeah. | 等等 |
[06:14] | Hey, I checked the plane’s registration with the FAA, | 我向联邦航空局查询了这飞机的编号 |
[06:17] | the pilot’s name is Adam Decker, | 飞行员的名字叫Adam Decker |
[06:19] | Rockwater address. | 注册在Rockwater |
[06:20] | He co-owns the plane with his business partner, Wess Gallagher. | 他和他生意上的伙伴Wess Gallagher一同拥有这架飞机 |
[06:24] | Okay, did you get the name of their business? | 你查到他们公司的名字了吗 |
[06:26] | Yes, Dolsen Treatment Labs. I’ll keep you posted. | 是的,Dolsen Treatment Labs |
[06:31] | Chemicals! | 跟化学有关 |
[06:33] | Okay, Rockwater here we come. | 好的,rockwater,我们来了! |
[07:01] | Mrs. Gallagher? | Gallagher小姐? |
[07:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:04] | Is your husband home? | 是你丈夫的房子? |
[07:05] | He’s in the back. | 他在回来的路上 |
[07:07] | – Is there trouble? – No, I’d just like to speak to him. | – 有什么事? – 我们想和他谈一谈 |
[07:09] | – Right this way. – Thank you. | – 这边走 – 谢谢 |
[07:21] | Fly away homes. | 开飞机出去了 |
[07:22] | Suburbia on the runway. | 跑道边的一个公寓 |
[07:25] | Yeah, an affluent community. | 是的,一个富裕的团体 |
[07:26] | Fly to Orlando for a meeting, home for dinner. | 飞往奥兰多开会去了,晚上回来吃饭 |
[07:30] | Where do we go maam? | 小姐,我们去哪里? |
[07:32] | I worked on that plane to keep it in the air, not bury it on Miami Beach. | 我在那飞机上工作,让它保持在空中,不让它在麦阿密的海滩上坠毁 |
[07:36] | – So he trusted you to maintain it? – We were partners, I hope so. | – 所以他信任你来维护它 – 我们是合作伙伴,我希望是这样的 |
[07:40] | You and Adam went to Yale together. | 你和adam一起去的耶鲁 |
[07:42] | He pushed test tubes around for a few years, | 他搞化学有些年头了 |
[07:43] | they gave him a degree in chemical engineering. | 他们给他一个化学测试的学位 |
[07:45] | And you got one for mechanical engineering. | 你也获得了一个化学测试的学位 |
[07:47] | That’s right. / Together you created “Dolsen Treatment Labs”. | -对 -你们一起创建了Dolsen Treatment Labs |
[07:52] | Quite a success story I understand. | 据我所知,是一个相当成功的故事 |
[07:55] | You spilled something on your boot. | 有些东西掉到你的靴子上了 |
[07:59] | It’s probably just fuel. | 这可能是燃料 |
[08:01] | Actually, it’s Potassium Permanganate, | 实际上是高锰酸钾 |
[08:04] | which is what you and Adam were smuggling right? | 是你和adam在走私的东西,对吗? |
[08:06] | No, that’s not true. | 不,不对 |
[08:08] | Speed, let’s take a look at his hands, alright? | Speed, 让我们看看你的手可以吗? |
[08:11] | Why? | Why?为什么? |
[08:12] | To eliminate you | 以嫌疑犯的身份 |
[08:15] | as a suspect. | 逮捕你 |
[08:21] | What is this thing? | 这是什么? |
[08:22] | Ah, it’s just a little toy we have for sniffing out residue. | 这是我们的一个小工具,用来探测剩余物的 |
[08:26] | Like what? | 像什么? |
[08:27] | Like RDX, which is an explosive that we found on the fuselage as well. | 像三次甲基三硝基胺,一种炸药,我们在机身上发现了这个 |
[08:35] | So what did you do? You uh, | 嗯,你在做什么呢? |
[08:37] | sabotage the valves with the explosives? | 用炸药来破坏管子? |
[08:56] | And when the chemicals blew out during the flight, | 化学物质在飞行过程中泄漏了 |
[09:06] | it affected the center of gravity. | 这会影响飞机的重心 |
[09:09] | The tail goes down, | 尾部向下掉 |
[09:12] | the nose goes up. | 头部向上翘 |
[09:14] | It stalls, | 然后停止了 |
[09:17] | and then crashes. | 最后爆炸 |
[09:19] | Right, Wess? | 对吧,wess? |
[09:29] | I didn’t intend to kill him. | 我不想杀死他的 |
[09:31] | I just didn’t want him to make the run to South America. | 我只是不想让他飞往美国南部 |
[09:34] | I told him that there had to be other ways to raise the money. | 我告诉过他还有别的办法来筹集钱的 |
[09:37] | Raise the money? For what? | 筹集钱,为了什么? |
[09:41] | We were working on a new plane together. | 我们在一起工作,为了一台新的飞机 |
[09:43] | State-of-the-art design. | 空中悬停的设计 |
[09:46] | He was a good pilot. | 他是一个好飞行员 |
[09:48] | He should have been able to make a soft landing. | 他应该可以平稳地降落的 |
[09:51] | I didn’t want him to get arrested for smuggling. | 我不想他因为走私被抓 |
[09:53] | I was trying to protect him. | 我想保护他 |
[09:54] | I guess you didn’t try hard enough, did you? | 我想你没有做得足够妥善,是吗? |
[09:58] | That was Alexx. | 是alexx |
[10:00] | Adam Decker died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. | adam decker死于一氧化碳中毒 |
[10:04] | So Adam died before the crash. | 所以adam在爆炸以前已经死了 |
[10:07] | Wess’ sabotage didn’t kill him. | wess的破坏活动没有杀死他 |
[10:11] | You just got lucky Wess. | 你真幸运,wess |
[10:19] | This Adam Decker suffocated on the plane’s combustion. | adam是因为飞机燃烧而窒息的 |
[10:22] | Yeah, Alexx said respiratory arrest. | 是的,alexx说过呼吸停止了 |
[10:25] | Carbon Monoxide starved his body of oxygen. | 一氧化碳消耗了他身体里的氧气 |
[10:30] | CO poisoning usually turns the skin red. | 一氧化碳中毒通常会让皮肤变得通红 |
[10:33] | Why not our guy? | 他为什么没有呢? |
[10:35] | He was Anemic. | 因为他贫血 |
[10:36] | Low hemoglobin, | 血色素很低 |
[10:38] | no redness. | 所以没有红色 |
[10:45] | Got a scrape here. | 这儿有一个刮伤 |
[10:46] | Yeah, you’re gonna have a few scrapes, it was a plane crash. | 是的,你找到几个刮伤,是飞机碰撞的缘故 |
[10:49] | Hmm, well thanks for the update, | 嗯,谢谢你的补充 |
[10:51] | but uh, this is not from hitting the beach. | 不过这不是由于撞击海滩的缘故 |
[10:54] | Well, NTSB brought it in a flatbed. | 全国运输安全委员会用一辆拖车把飞机带到这里来的 |
[10:56] | It’s not like they put it in bubble wrap. | 没有用泡沫 |
[10:58] | Yeah, realize that too. | 是的,我也意识到了 |
[11:00] | Someone keyed this. | 是有人用钥匙划的 |
[11:06] | Ok, I see that. But why would somebody do that? | 是的,我看到了,但是为什么有人要这样做呢? |
[11:09] | At these airparks, these planes are like sports cars. | 在机场里这些飞机像是跑车 |
[11:12] | People’s pride and joy. | 人们的骄傲和快乐 |
[11:18] | You key one of these things, you’re sending a message. | 你用钥匙划他们是在发出警告 |
[11:22] | My husband flew that plane yesterday afternoon. | 我的丈夫昨天下午飞了那架飞机 |
[11:24] | It was fine. | 很好 |
[11:25] | Ok, well uhm, | 是的 |
[11:26] | can you think of anyone who had a grudge against your husband? | 你知道你丈夫跟什么人有仇吗? |
[11:30] | He worked with all kinds of people in his business. | 工作中他和各种各样的人打交道 |
[11:33] | We were thinking someone a little closer to home. | 考虑那些和家比较近的 |
[11:38] | He didn’t care for Jeff Latham very much. | 他很不喜欢jeff latham |
[11:41] | Who’s he? / Neighbor. | -他是谁? -一个邻居 |
[11:43] | Jeff never shared the same enthusiasm for flying that my husband did. | 他对我丈夫对飞行的热情从来没有同感 |
[11:48] | Jeff lives in a airpark and he doesn’t like flying? | jeff生活在一个机场里,却对飞行没有兴趣? |
[11:51] | His wife. | 他的妻子有兴趣 |
[11:54] | My husband would run engine tests late at night. | 我的丈夫会在晚上发动引擎来测试引擎 |
[11:57] | Jeff would show his appreciation by rolling our trash barrels into the street the next morning. | 第二天jeff会表达他的感激,把我们的垃圾桶扔到大街上 |
[12:01] | Stupid stuff. | 他是个蠢才 |
[12:03] | Then it got serious. | 然后问题严重了 |
[12:05] | How serious? | 有多严重? |
[12:07] | Jeff took a swing at Adam over by the airstrip, | 在跑道边jeff狠狠地推了adam一下 |
[12:10] | for buzzing over his house. | 因为adam晚上实在太吵了 |
[12:12] | The more Adam laughed about it, | adam笑着说没事 |
[12:13] | the angrier Jeff got. | jeff就更愤怒了 |
[12:17] | Guess it’s settled now, isn’t it? | 我想这已经解决了,是吗? |
[12:23] | Oh yeah, we had our differences. | 是的,我们有我们的区别 |
[12:25] | No question. | No question.没问题 |
[12:27] | Despite what he thinks, | 不管他想什么, |
[12:29] | there are rules to follow in airparks. | 在机场是有机场的秩序的 |
[12:31] | Airparks and everywhere else. | 机场和别的地方也同样 |
[12:34] | So what did my husband do now? | 我的丈夫现在怎么样了? |
[12:37] | Nothing, let me handle this. | 没什么,让我来吧 |
[12:40] | You know last week he did throw some garden tools on the runway. | 你们知道上个星期他扔了一些花园里用的工具在跑道上了 |
[12:42] | Can you arrest him for that? | 你们不是因为那个要逮捕他吧? |
[12:44] | Don’t you have some propellars to polish or something? | 你不是还有一些事要做吗? |
[12:50] | Look, whatever it was this time, trust me. | 不管发生什么,请相信我 |
[12:51] | Adam Decker had it coming. | Adam Decker会做任何事 |
[12:53] | You mean like dying in a plane crash? | 你是说死于飞机事故? |
[12:57] | This morning on Miami Beach. | 今天早晨,在麦阿密的海滩上 |
[13:00] | You don’t think I had something to do with that? | 你们不是认为这和我有关吧? |
[13:01] | You two have a history. | 你们有过节 |
[13:03] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I went out… | 是的,但是这不代表我要… |
[13:04] | We have evidence that proves his plane was vandalized prior to the crash. | 我们有证据证明他的飞机在坠落前已经损坏了 |
[13:08] | Scraped with a car key. | 被一个汽车钥匙刮了 |
[13:10] | Care to show us your set for comparison? | 让我们对比一下你的钥匙 |
[13:12] | No, because I’ll tell you right now! | 不需要,我现在就告诉你们 |
[13:15] | Okay, I did take a swipe at his plane, | 是的,我的确狠狠地划了一下他的飞机 |
[13:17] | because the man was smug, and he was pompous and reckless. | 因为,那人自鸣得意,而且浮夸,莽撞 |
[13:20] | I gotta say guys, I hated him. | 我可以承认,我恨他 |
[13:22] | Enough to poison him with carbon monoxide? | 恨得足够用一氧化碳来毒死他 |
[13:25] | This was just a neighborhood dispute. | 不过那只是邻居间的争论 |
[13:27] | It was nothing. | 那什么也不是 |
[13:29] | Well, I tell ya Jeff, | 好吧,jeff,我告诉你 |
[13:32] | it’s something now. | 现在不再是什么也不是了 |
[13:44] | So his boss said he just came back from uh, parking a car. | 他的老板说他刚从uh回来,现在在停车 |
[13:47] | Ran back and just fell out. | 刚回来然后就发生了 |
[13:50] | Going to soon, sugar. | 来得太快了, sugar. |
[13:52] | No visible trauma. | 没有很明显的外伤 |
[13:55] | But it wouldn’t be the first time paramedics missed an entry wound. | 不过这不是第一次了,一个护理人员忽视了一个内伤 |
[13:59] | You need some help? / Nah~, | -你需要帮助吗? -不 |
[14:01] | I could undress a dead man in my sleep. | 我做梦时都能把一个死人的衣服脱掉 |
[14:04] | I’m leaving that one alone. | 那我走吧 |
[14:13] | Alexx!!! | |
[14:15] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[14:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[14:21] | – Yeah. – You want me to call rescue? | – 是的 – 你要我叫救护车吗 |
[14:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:26] | Exploding jacket. | 会爆炸的夹克 |
[14:30] | got us another crime scene. | 给我们另一个犯罪现场 |
[14:32] | Smells like lead. | 听起来像lead |
[14:34] | It’s part of a key pad. Could be home made. | 这是钥匙包的一部分,能在家里制造 |
[14:37] | If somebody was trying to kill this boy, | 如果有人想要杀死这个人 |
[14:38] | they were about half an hour too late. | 我们大概迟了半个小时 |
[14:40] | Not too late to almost take you out. | 没有晚得几乎你都逃不脱了 |
[14:42] | You ok? Sure? / Yeah. | -你还好吧?确信? -是的 |
[14:48] | We’re not done with our prelim, guys. | 我们还没有完成我们的检查呢,伙计 |
[14:51] | Oh, we’re just looking. | 哦,我们只是看看 |
[14:54] | So how do you think the carbon monoxide got into the cockpit? | 你们认为一氧化碳是怎样进入驾驶仓的? |
[14:56] | Well, the weakest part of any exhaust system is where the pipe is weldedto the muffler. | 任何排气系统最薄弱的环节都是和消声器相连的管子 |
[15:03] | This one’s cracked. | 这飞机的管子已经破了 |
[15:04] | That could have cracked on impact. | 这个可能是由于碰撞而碎的 |
[15:06] | Could have, but uh, | 有可能,不过,嗯 |
[15:08] | that definitely didn’t. | 看起来不太可能 |
[15:11] | Oh, look at here, someone’s drilled a hole into the pipe. | 哦,看这里,有人在管子上钻了一个孔 |
[15:14] | Yeah, the carbon monoxide would have filled the engine bay. | .是的,引擎室里充满了一氧化碳 |
[15:22] | The engine bay is completely sealed off from the rest of the plane. | 引擎是和飞机其余部分完全密封的 |
[15:25] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[15:27] | Someone drilled a hole through the firewall into the cockpit. | 有人钻了一个孔通过防火墙通往驾驶舱 |
[15:32] | Carbon monoxide, you can’t see it, can’t smell it. | 一氧化碳,你即看不到它,也闻不到它 |
[15:35] | Poor guy didn’t even have a chance. | 可怜的家伙一点生还的机会都没有 |
[15:54] | You said the auto-pilot was engaged right? | 你说自动驾驶仪是正常的? |
[15:56] | Plane flies itself till it’s told otherwise. | 飞机是自动驾驶的直到有别的指令输入 |
[15:58] | Why did it stop flying? | 它为什么停止飞行呢? |
[15:59] | Could have flown into a rain cloud, wings could have iced up. | 是否可能飞进了雨云里,叶片被冻起来了 |
[16:02] | Ice changes the shape of the wing and disrupts the airflow. | 冰改变了叶片的形状,而且扰乱了气流 |
[16:05] | It’s ironic. | 这是讽刺性的 |
[16:06] | Who could’ve guessed that ice could kill you in Miami? | 在麦阿密谁会猜测冰能够杀死一个人? |
[16:09] | A good pilot could have regained control before it hit the beach. | 一个好的飞行员能够在落地前重新控制好飞机的 |
[16:12] | – Yeah, not a dead one. – Just so you know, | -是的,但是不是一个死人 -正如你说得那样 |
[16:14] | you can’t take any of this from the hangar. | 你不能带走这里的任何东西 |
[16:17] | This accident may have been caused by an intentional criminal act. | 这个事故有可能是故意犯罪造成的 |
[16:21] | It’s the smallest little piece. | 这只是最小的碎片 |
[16:23] | Just the smallest. | 最最小的 |
[16:31] | I need a copy of everything for the public document. | 我要所有公众文档的一份拷贝 |
[16:34] | You’ll get it. | 好的 |
[16:36] | You know what? I got one more question. | 你知道什么?我还有一个问题 |
[16:38] | Was there any radio traffic before the crash? | 在爆炸之前有电波通讯吗? |
[16:41] | No May-day, just a phone call. | 没有,只有一个电话 |
[16:45] | Look tower. | 了望塔 |
[16:48] | Do you know where it came from? | 你知道它是从哪里来的吗 |
[16:50] | Neighbor back at the airpark. Guy named Tony Mackin. | 背后的邻居,名字叫tony mackin |
[16:54] | He was monitoring the airport frequency, heard the pilot on the radio, | 他监视机场的使用频率,在电波上监听飞行员 |
[16:57] | got worried and called the FAA. | 有问题了,打电话给联邦航空局 |
[16:59] | Well, it looks like we’ve got another suspect. | 是的,我们又有了一个嫌疑犯 |
[17:01] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:06] | Mr. Mackin, NTSB said you heard Adam Decker’s radio call before the … | mackin先生,全国运输安全委员会说你听到adam decker的电波之前 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I made them respond. | 是的,我作出了回答 |
[17:12] | You monitor the airport frequency? | 你监听了机场的频率? |
[17:14] | Yeah, I got like uh, inner ear imbalance. | 是的,我喜欢,我喜欢玩这个 |
[17:18] | They say I can’t fly anymore. | 他们说我不能再飞了 |
[17:19] | So I’m like the resident control tower right now. | 所以我现在喜欢呆在控制塔里 |
[17:21] | You remember what Decker said? | Y你记得decker说什么了吗 |
[17:24] | Something about making an unscheduled stop. | 是关于意外降落的 |
[17:28] | Advise. will be diverting to Miami. | 很高兴到麦阿密 |
[17:32] | Changing frequency to Miami flight services station. | 正在转换频率到麦阿密飞机服务中心 |
[17:38] | You know, one words he said was he couldn’t keep his eyes open. | 他说过他不能睁开他的眼睛 |
[17:42] | Do you remember approximately what time that was? | 你记得大概的时间吗? |
[17:45] | Yeah, it was like 9:30. | 是的,大概在9:30 |
[17:48] | You know, I called FAA right after I heard him. | 你知道的,那之后我立即打电话到联邦航空局 |
[17:51] | Ok. Great! | 非常好 |
[17:53] | Well, thank you for your time. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:01] | Something’s not right about that. | 有一些事不对 |
[18:03] | Yeah, we need a timeline. | 是的,我们要核对一下时间 |
[18:16] | Hey. / The FAA logged Mackin’s call at 9:35. | -嘿 -联邦航空局记录mackin的电话在9:35 |
[18:20] | Ok. The plane hit the beach 15 minutes later. | 好,飞机撞到了海滩上在十五分钟后 |
[18:23] | Is this chamber the same area as the cockpit? | 这个空间和驾驶仓一样吧? |
[18:25] | Yeah, the dummy, and the seat, the bladder’s in the rear. | 是的,座位,还有尾部的袋子 |
[18:30] | So we can figure out how much CO was pumped into the cabin. | 所以我们可以计算出里面可以进入多少一氧化碳 |
[18:33] | Yeah. I am using the manufacturer’s recommended setting to calculate the amount of CO. | 是的,我用手册的数据在计算一氧化碳的量 |
[18:38] | I added a color dye for reference. | 我用颜色做了标记 |
[18:46] | 15 minutes after take-off, | 出发十五分钟后 |
[18:49] | there was enough CO in the cockpit to put the pilot into a coma. | 驾驶舱已经有足够让驾驶员昏迷的一氧化碳了 |
[18:53] | So at that rate of flow, how much longer did he have? | 以那种速度,他最多能活多长时间? |
[19:03] | Five minutes max. | 最多五分钟 |
[19:04] | Wendy said he took off at nine. | Wendy 说他在9:00出发 |
[19:07] | So he would have been dead by 9:20. | 所以9:20他应该已经死了 |
[19:09] | Mackin said he heard Decker’s voice over the radio for sure after 9:30. | Mackin确信他听到adam的声音在9:30以后 |
[19:14] | Mackin is lying. I’m gonna call Horatio. | Mackin 在撒谎,我去给Horatio打电话 |
[19:19] | I screwed up the time, so what? | 我拖延了二十分钟,怎么了? |
[19:21] | Why did you wait 20 minutes to call the FAA. | 你为什么要等二十分钟才打电话给联邦航空局? |
[19:25] | I was busy. | 我当时很忙 |
[19:26] | What’s her name Tony? | Tony,那个女的叫什么名字? |
[19:28] | – What are you talking about? – The woman you were with, | -你在说什么? -和你在一起的那个女的 |
[19:30] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[19:35] | Wendy Decker. | |
[19:37] | The victim’s wife. Interesting. | 死者的妻子,真有意思 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:40] | So the husbands fly away, and leave the wives behind for old Tony. | 丈夫上飞机了,把妻子留给了tony |
[19:45] | Hey, they knock on my door, I don’t knock on their doors. | 嘿,是她主动的 |
[19:48] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[19:51] | So Wendy visited, and you were monitoring her husband Adam on the radio. | wendy来你这边,然后你们通过无线电监视adam |
[19:56] | We always left the radio on in case Adam turned around. | 我们一直开着无线电,以防adam又回来了 |
[19:58] | You know, we didn’t want any surprises. | 我们不想有意外的事发生 |
[20:00] | Except this time, you know, Wendy, she asked me to turn the radio off. | 只有这次,wendy要求我关了无线电 |
[20:05] | Wendy told you to turn the radio off after she heard her husband’s voice? | Wendy 在听到她丈夫的声音后要求你关无线电? |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:12] | You know what? | 你知道该怎么做了吧 |
[20:13] | Let’s go visit the grieving widow. | 让我们去拜访悲伤的寡妇吧 |
[20:18] | You have quite the little Cul-de-sac going here. | 这里走路你很少会拐进死胡同 |
[20:23] | So Wendy, you were in bed with Tony when Adam called | 那好吧,wendy,当adam通过无线电呼叫你时,你和tony在床上 |
[20:28] | on the radio and you instructed Tony to shut it off. | 而且你让tony关了无线电 |
[20:32] | – Right? – I was embarassed. | -对吧? -我当时很尴尬 |
[20:34] | Not enough to stop what you were doing. | 还不足以让你们停下你们正在做的 |
[20:40] | November 4879-487 pappa as advised diverting to Miami. | 按计划飞往麦阿密 |
[20:46] | It’s Adam, turn it off. | 是Adam, 快关了它 |
[20:49] | Changing the frequency. | 正在改变频率 |
[20:52] | Do you have any idea how guilty I feel about this? | 你知道我对此感到多么的罪恶吗? |
[20:54] | Guilty that you and your boyfriend killed your husband? | 是因为你和你的男友合谋杀死了你丈夫吗 |
[20:57] | Tony’s not my boyfriend. | Tony不是我的男友 |
[20:58] | Frankly, it was a way to get back at Adam for cheating on me. | 坦白说,这是报复Adam对我的不忠 |
[21:01] | Wendy, that’s called motive. | Wendy,那就是你的犯罪动机 |
[21:04] | Only if I killed him. | 除非我杀了他 |
[21:06] | And I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[21:07] | Who was your husband seeing? | 你丈夫看见谁了? |
[21:09] | – I don’t know. – Something tipped you off didn’t it? | - 我不知道 - 我已经告诉你很多事了,不是吗? |
[21:13] | What was it? | 这是什么? |
[21:18] | He didn’t think I would find it. | 他认为我找不到它 |
[21:19] | It reeked of perfume, and it wasn’t my bedding pattern. | 它散发着香水味而且不是我用的款式 |
[21:23] | There was writing all over it. | 它上面写满了字 |
[21:24] | One of Adam’s stupid math formulas. | 是Adam写的愚蠢的数学公式 |
[21:27] | I knew it must have been important to him, so I washed it, | 我知道这对他来说肯定很重要,所以我把它洗好了 |
[21:30] | and put it back. | 然后放回去 |
[21:33] | I was waiting for him to find it. | 我等着他来找 |
[21:35] | My way of saying “Screw you. I know what you’ve been doing.” | 我以这样的方式告诉他:“去你的吧,我知道一直在做什么?” |
[21:42] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:48] | That’s a very unusual sound system. | 这是一套不寻常的音响 |
[21:50] | Adam designed it. He was always tinkering with things. | 是Adam设计的,他经常胡乱地修改东西 |
[21:54] | Right, I noticed that um, | 是的,我看出来了 |
[21:56] | I noticed this speaker is different than the other one. | 我发现这个喇叭和那边那个不一样 |
[22:03] | And here’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[22:05] | Mrs. Decker, | Decker太太 |
[22:06] | this is a camera. | 这是一个照相机 |
[22:10] | A camera? | 照相机? |
[22:13] | Someone broke into our home? | 有人闯进了我们家? |
[22:14] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[22:23] | Is this tiny thing really a camera? | 这小东西真的是一部照像机吗? |
[22:26] | Yeah, it’s a good one too. | 是的,性能良好 |
[22:28] | Needs almost no light, it’s got high resolution, wide field of view. | 它几乎不需要光,而且具有高分辨率和大画面 |
[22:32] | Camera’s not hooked up to the VCR. | 相机不是和录像机连在一起的 |
[22:34] | It’s transmitting outside of the house and uh, | 它向外发射信号 |
[22:37] | 2.4 GHZ transmittor. | 2.4 GHZ频率的发生器 |
[22:40] | Broadcasts in any direction up to 200 feet. | 在200英尺的范围内可以向各个方向播放 |
[22:43] | Someone at the airpark was definitely spying on our dead guy. | 肯定有人在机场偷偷监视死者 |
[22:47] | It had to be Wess. | 那应该是Wess |
[22:49] | Oh, I’m sorry ma’am. I didn’t realize you were there. | 哦,对不起,我不知道你在这儿 |
[22:51] | It’s Ok. | 没关系 |
[22:53] | You said Wess. | 你是说Wess |
[22:54] | You mean Adam’s business partner? | 是Adam的生意伙伴吧? |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:57] | Last block party, Wess had a little too much. | 上次的聚会,Wess好像喝多了 |
[23:00] | Accused Adam of sleeping with his wife Cindy. | 他指责Adam和他老婆Cindy睡觉 |
[23:02] | He was probably trying to prove it. | 他极力想要证明这件事 |
[23:07] | Look, someone was sleeping with my wife. | 看,有人和我老婆睡觉 |
[23:10] | She was walking around humming and smiling every weekend. | 她每周末都很兴奋 |
[23:14] | It wasn’t because of me. | 不过不是我的缘故 |
[23:15] | I was in Tampa all week, working. | 我整周都在Tampa工作 |
[23:17] | And you suspected your business partner. | 那么你是怀疑你的搭档 |
[23:19] | I suspected every guy in that airpark, including Adam. | 我怀疑在机场的每一个人,包括Adam |
[23:22] | So you planted a camera to prove it? | 所以你安置了一个照相机来证明? |
[23:25] | They had a camera too? | 他们也有相机吗? |
[23:27] | Too? | 也有? |
[23:28] | Yeah, I uh, | 是的,我,嗯 |
[23:30] | I found a camera in the smoke detector | 我上周去给卧室的感烟器换电池的时候 |
[23:33] | in our bedroom last week when I went in to change the battery. | 从里面找到一个照相机 |
[23:35] | Figured the last owners put it in to spice things up. | 是有人偷偷装进去的 |
[23:39] | Two cameras, two different houses. | 两个相机,两个不同的房间 |
[23:42] | Why stop at two? | 可能不止两个吧? |
[23:47] | Ms. Latham I’m Calleigh Duquesne, I’m with the Miami-Dade police department. | Latham太太,我是Calleigh Duquesne,来自Miami-Dade警局 |
[23:50] | This is my partner,Eric Delko. | 这是我的搭档,Eric Delko |
[23:52] | Hmm, let me guess. You guys here to see Jeff again? | 哦,我猜你们又是来找Jeff的? |
[23:54] | Actually we have reason to believe that there’s a camera hidden in your home. | 事实上,我们有理由相信你的家里藏着一台照相机 |
[23:57] | Is this some sort of practical joke my neighbors set you up to? | 是我的领居们在和我开玩笑吗? |
[24:03] | What’s with the stuff? | 是些什么内容? |
[24:05] | Well, this is a spy finder, | 这是一个探测信号发生设备的仪器 |
[24:07] | it will help us detect any hidden surveillance equipment. | 它能帮助我们找到隐藏的监视设备 |
[24:10] | With your permission, we’d like to scan your home. | 如果你允许,我们想查看一遍你的房间 |
[24:13] | It’ll just like a check up. | 只是检查一下 |
[24:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:21] | I don’t understand. I mean, wouldn’t I be able to see a camera? | 我不懂.我是说,难道我连个照相机都看不到吗? |
[24:24] | You’d be surprised where a cover up camera can hide. | 你会为掩藏严密的相机惊奇的 |
[24:27] | This scanner will see any camera that sees it. | 这个扫描器能检测到每一个照相机 |
[24:42] | Clock radio. | 收音机闹钟 |
[24:55] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[24:57] | – That’s aimed at… – Your bed. | -它的目标是… -你的床 |
[25:03] | I checked all three cameras, | 我发现了所有的三个相机 |
[25:05] | the transmittors that go with them, and the wiring. | 还有它们的感光器和天线 |
[25:07] | There’s not one single fingerprint or anything we can use. | 这里不只一个指纹,也许会对我们有帮助 |
[25:10] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. | 是的,我不觉得奇怪 |
[25:12] | – Are you having any luck? – I think so. | -你很幸运吗? -我觉得是 |
[25:14] | We know where all of the cameras are, | 我们知道所有的相机都藏在哪 |
[25:18] | and we know that they all transmit at a max of 200 feet in any direction. | 而且最多能在200英尺的范围内发射信号 |
[25:24] | The receiver has to be in the overlap. | 接收器只能放在重合的地方 |
[25:32] | Got an antenna and a receiver up here. | 这上面有天线和接收器 |
[25:36] | Wire trace? | 找到线了? |
[25:38] | Yeah, this energizer sends a constant signal down the wire, | 是啊,这个激发器不断向下传输信号 |
[25:42] | and this tracer tracks that signal. | 然后这个跟踪器跟踪这些信号 |
[25:46] | Well, ten bucks says its the business partner Wess Gallagher. | 好吧,十美元赌是adam的生意伙伴Wess Gallagher干的 |
[25:50] | Oh, you’re on. | 好的,来吧 |
[25:51] | I’ll take Mackin, the resident stud. | 我说是 Mackin, |
[25:54] | All right. You’re on. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Ten bucks please. | 十美元,谢谢 |
[26:23] | At least it buys us a warrant. | 至少买到了一个证据,没白花十美元 |
[26:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:39] | I figured you’d take a sick day. | 我觉得你今天过得不愉快 |
[26:41] | Well, a little excitement doesn’t mean life stops, or death. | 一点激动并不意味着生命终止或死亡 |
[26:46] | Our valet, died of a brain aneurysm, rupture in the middle cerebral artery. | 我们的valet,死于脑瘤,大脑动脉炸裂 |
[26:51] | – What did you get? – Explosive was lead picrate. | – 你发现了什么? - 爆炸物是苦酸盐 |
[26:55] | You can basically buy the ingriedients | 你可以在任何一家家具店 |
[26:57] | in any home improvement store. | 里买到它 |
[26:59] | Real sensitive to shock, heat, friction. | 对震动,发热,摩擦非常敏感 |
[27:03] | It was in this thing. | 就在这里面 |
[27:05] | Inside his cellphone? | 在他的手提电话里? |
[27:06] | It’s a carto. | |
[27:09] | Someone rigged our valet’s cellphone? | 有人对valet的手提电话做了手脚? |
[27:12] | Well, I don’t think it was his, | 嗯,我觉得电话不是他的 |
[27:14] | cuz it costs more than he probably makes in two weeks? | 因为这要花掉它两周多的薪水? |
[27:16] | He stole it. | 他偷来的 |
[27:18] | So, can you trace the phone, GPS, something like that? | 那么,你能跟踪电话吗?GPS,或者什么 |
[27:21] | The GPS is gone, we don’t need it. | GPS没用,我们不需要它 |
[27:23] | Take a look at that. | 看看那个 |
[27:28] | Looks like a serial number. | 看起来像一串序号 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna have homicide track down the owner. | 我要通过电话的主人来追捕杀人犯 |
[27:32] | I gotta finish up some of that work on the plane crash, but uhh, | 我必须要做完飞机坠毁案子上的一些事,不过 |
[27:37] | if they find anything I’ll page you. | 如果有消息了,我会通知你的 |
[27:39] | Thanks Timmy. | 谢谢.Timmy |
[27:49] | Hey hey hey hey wo wo. | 嗨嗨嗨嗨 噢噢 |
[27:51] | A warrant? For what? | 证明?什么的? |
[27:53] | I couldn’t have been here to sabotage the plane cuz you know, | 我不可能在这里破坏飞机的 |
[27:55] | I got witnesses that say that they saw me at my son’s birthday party down at South Beach. | 我有证人可以证明在South |
[28:00] | Tony. | Beach我儿子的生日会上看见过我 |
[28:01] | You’ve been placing video cameras in your neighbors bedrooms. | 你在你领居的卧室装了照相机 |
[28:05] | Hey, I don’t know nothing about no hidden video cameras. | 嗨,我压根就不知道什么藏着的照相机 |
[28:09] | All right? I told you. | 是吗?那我来告诉你 |
[28:14] | H. / Yeah. | 好 |
[28:17] | Very nice Tony, motion activated. | 好Tony,有胆作就得有胆承认 |
[28:20] | Now Tony, do I need to take a look at those video tapes to know what’s on them? | 现在Tony,我需要打开录影带看看里面有什么吗? |
[28:23] | Look, it’s no harm no foul all right? | 它没有伤害没有罪恶,是吗? |
[28:27] | You know, I mean… | 你知道,我是说… |
[28:29] | I just, ah… | 我,呃… |
[28:30] | I like to watch you know and, | 我喜欢偷窥而且 |
[28:33] | We’re all guys here, there’s no harm done? | 我们都知道,没什么害处,吧? |
[28:38] | Not when one of the people on the tapes gets murdered. | 除了录像带上有个人被谋杀的时候 |
[28:46] | There are five more cases just like this. | 像这样的还有五盒 |
[28:49] | How long have you been selling porn Tony? | ?你卖色情影碟多久了,Tony? |
[28:51] | Hey, that’s not illegal. | 嘿,那是不违法的 |
[28:53] | It is if your stars don’t know they’re on camera. | 如果你拍摄的对象并不知道自己已经被拍进影碟的话,那就是违法的 |
[28:58] | Are these yours? | 这些是你的吗? |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:02] | The 3/4 inch bit is missing. | 3/4英寸的钻头不见了 |
[29:03] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[29:05] | That is the size of the hole that brought Adam’s plane down. | 那就是导致Adam的飞机失事的孔的大小 |
[29:08] | Where’s the bit? / Oh, man, I loaned that to Jeff Latham. | -那一块在哪里? -哦,我把它借给Jeff Latham了 |
[29:12] | Its the guy that keyed out on Deckers plane. | 就是他破坏了Deckers的飞机 |
[29:14] | Let’s go talk to Jeff again. | 我们去和Jeff谈谈吧 |
[29:17] | Yeah, I borrowed the drill bit, I didn’t have a 3/4 inch. | 是的,我借了钻头,但没有3/4英寸 |
[29:21] | But you knew that the hole that brought Adam’s plane down | 但你知道那个导致Adam的飞机失事的孔 |
[29:23] | needed to be just that big though, didn’t you? | 刚好是这么大,不是吗? |
[29:26] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[29:27] | I don’t know anything about planes, I wouldn’t know where to drill. | 我对飞机一窍不通,我不知道在哪里钻 |
[30:06] | Excuse me. | 对不起,打断一下 |
[30:08] | – Yes? – It’s a definite match. | -什么? -这完全匹配 |
[30:09] | Oh, good. Would you explain to Mr. Latham what that means? | 哦,太好了。你能给Latham先生解释一下那意味着什么吗? |
[30:13] | Mr. Latham, the drill that you borrowed makes a very distinctive hole. | Latham先生,你借的钻钻出了一个非常独特的洞 |
[30:21] | This is the hole from Adam Decker’s plane, | 这是Adam Decker飞机上的孔, |
[30:23] | this is the test hole that we made. | 这是我们测试钻的孔 |
[30:25] | They were both made with the same bit. | 它们是用同一把钻钻出来的 |
[30:27] | And it’s the one we found at your house. | 就是我们在你房间里发现的那把 |
[30:28] | That means that that drill bit right there | 那意味着就是这把钻 |
[30:31] | is responsible for your neighbor’s murder. | 应该为你邻居的死负责 |
[30:35] | We spoke with Wendy, | 我们和Wendy谈过了 |
[30:36] | and she said her husband flew the plane late yesterday. | 她说她丈夫开过飞机 |
[30:38] | No problems. | 毫无疑问的 |
[30:39] | So whoever did it, did it last night. | 那么是谁做的,昨天夜里 |
[30:41] | Show me someone who saw me sabotage that plane? | 谁看见我破坏飞机了? |
[30:44] | Are you aware that we have arrested Tony Mackin | 你知道我们已经逮捕了Tony Mackin |
[30:46] | for video taping people’s bedrooms in your community, | 因为他装置录影设备在你们社区居民的卧室里 |
[30:49] | including your bedroom. | 包括你的卧室 |
[30:54] | Word gets around, yeah. / So you won’t mind if I take a look at the tape from last night | -说道重点了 -那么你不介意我看看昨晚的录影带 |
[30:59] | to make sure you didn’t leave your room. | 以证明你确实没离开过房间吧 |
[31:05] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上,我出去过 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry, I was just being polite. | 很遗憾 |
[31:24] | You found my phone? | 你找到我的电话了? |
[31:26] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:32] | Have lunch at the Wayfare Grill today? | 一起去Wayfare Grill吃午餐吧? |
[31:35] | – Shark steak. – Sounds delicious. | -烤鲨鱼肉。 -听起来真不错 |
[31:38] | A valet attendant stole your phone from your car. | 一个服务员从车上偷走了你的手机 |
[31:43] | I was thinking someone from the gym stole it. | 我以为是健身馆的什么人偷走的 |
[31:46] | So, where is it? | 那它现在在哪儿? |
[31:52] | Man! | 嘿! |
[31:54] | Probably doesn’t look the same. | 看起来不太一样 |
[31:57] | – No warranty. – That’s sucks. | -没有理由啊 -这很自然 |
[32:00] | You do realize that you blew up your own cellphone by putting explosives in it. | 你自己应该知道你在手机里放了爆炸物 |
[32:04] | In the phone’s battery department. | 在手机的电池部分 |
[32:05] | So what are you crazy? | 你为什么这么疯狂? |
[32:07] | Hey look. | 嘿 |
[32:08] | Some guys | 有些人 |
[32:10] | like to keep alcohol in their car, video games. | 喜欢在车里放酒,有些人喜欢录像 |
[32:13] | I like to go to the Everglades. | 我喜欢到Everyglades |
[32:15] | Blow things up. | 爆东西 |
[32:17] | It’s a sport. | 这是一种运动 |
[32:19] | It’s a sport? | 一种运动? |
[32:21] | It’s fun, like fireworks. It doesn’t hurt anybody. | 很有趣。像烟火。而且不会伤到别人 |
[32:24] | You know, where’s the harm? | ,哪里有害处呢? |
[32:25] | It’s not like I’m a terrorist or anything? | 我并不是恐怖分子或其他什么吧? |
[32:29] | Well, you’re looking at three years minimum. | 看起来你这样做至少三年了 |
[32:31] | I bought all the ingriedients legally. | 我都是通过合法途径买到的 |
[32:32] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[32:33] | Possessing or manufacturing an explosive device is a felony. | 持有或制造爆炸性设备是一条重罪 |
[32:38] | This is all cuz some guy ripped me off? | 这都是因为有人诬告我 |
[32:41] | That guy died of unrelated causes. | 那人死于其他原因 |
[32:44] | But your bomb almost killed our medical examiner. | 但你的炸弹差点炸死我们的验尸员 |
[32:48] | Ah, this isn’t fair. | 啊,这不公平 |
[32:52] | – Wanna talk about fair? – Who are they? | -想要谈公平吗? -他们是谁? |
[32:54] | My kids. | 我的孩子 |
[32:55] | They almost lost their mother because you like to blow things up. | 他们差点失去了母亲就因为你喜欢爆炸东西 |
[32:59] | So tell me, | 现在请告诉我, |
[33:00] | is that fair? | 那公平吗? |
[33:06] | So, I should call a lawyer? Right? | 我应该叫律师了?对吧 |
[33:14] | Reality TV. | 实况电视 |
[33:15] | Can I watch? | 我能看吗? |
[33:17] | Yeah, have a seat. | 可以,坐吧 |
[33:24] | Tell me when I have to look away. | 告诉我什么时候需要转过脸去 |
[33:26] | That’s the thing. You never have to. | 不需要 |
[33:29] | What are you telling me? | 你跟我说什么? |
[33:30] | I’m telling you Jeff Latham should probably see a doctor about the little blue pill. | 我说Jeff Latham肯定看到了医生和那个蓝色药片 |
[33:36] | That explains why he didn’t want us to watch the tape. | 那就能解释为什么他不想让我们看录影带了 |
[33:44] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[33:45] | Stays like that until morning. | 一直那样直到早上 |
[33:48] | So if Jeff Latham left the room to sabotage the plane, we’ll never know. | 那么如果Jeff Latham离开房间去破坏飞机,我们就不会知道 |
[33:55] | The dead guy’s widow said there was some kind of drawing on this pillow case. | 死者的妻子说枕套上有图案 |
[33:59] | I tested it, it’s not ink, it’s vegetable oil. | 我已经检查过了,那不是墨水是植物油 |
[34:02] | And when our girl washed it, the pigment rinsed away but | 当那女人洗过之后,颜料就退掉了 |
[34:05] | oil is heavier than water, | 但是油比水重, |
[34:08] | so the oil stayed embedded in the fibers. | 所以油仍留在纤维中 |
[34:10] | Right, it means that it’s there we just can’t see it. | 对,那就意味着它在那里但我们没有看到 |
[34:13] | Ninhydrin spray. | 喷水合苯并戊三酮 |
[34:14] | Care to do the honors? | 你来? |
[34:36] | – What is it? – Rudimentary schematic. | -这是什么? -一些暗示 |
[34:41] | There’s some lettering. | 有一些字 |
[34:43] | Well, it’s an equation for a chemical reaction. | 这是个化学反应方程式 |
[34:47] | I was kind of expecting it to be a love note. | 我希望它是封求爱信 |
[34:50] | we used to heart with initials. | 我们经常用心性图案来表达爱 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么? |
[34:55] | It’s a pillow case. | 这是枕套 |
[34:58] | Yeah, it’s probably just the handiest thing to write on. | 是的。随手记点什么,这可能是最顺手的东西 |
[35:03] | It’s an equation for a fuel cell. | 这是一个燃料电池的方程式 |
[35:06] | Holy Grail of aviation. Cheap power, | 航空的圣杯,便宜的能源 |
[35:09] | no emissions. | 无辐射 |
[35:11] | Is it a part of the plan that uh, | 这是计划的一部分,呃 |
[35:13] | new plane Decker was working on? | adam正在做的东西? |
[35:15] | Correct. Have we determined what was used to write on the pillow case. | 对。我们已经确信枕套上写的什么了 |
[35:20] | – It was an oil based cosmetic. – Based on the fine lines, | -它是一种油质的化妆品。 -有笔的形状 |
[35:23] | I guess an eye liner. / So… | -我猜可能是眼线 |
[35:25] | we’re looking for a woman. | 所以,我们要找一个女人 |
[35:32] | I scanned video feeds from every bedroom. | 我看了每间卧室的录像 |
[35:35] | Nothing close. | 全都开着 |
[35:36] | And then I found this one. | 然后发现了这个 |
[35:41] | Jeff and Heddy’s bedroom. | 在Jeff和Heddy的卧室里 |
[35:42] | The good thing about these pin hole cameras is that they hold focus well | 这些针孔摄像机的好处就是 |
[35:46] | from very far to very close. | 可以从很远到很近进行聚焦 |
[35:50] | Can we clean that up? / Yeah. | -我们要清除这些吗? -是的 |
[35:55] | Let’s magnify that, Eric. | 把那个放大,Eric.Eric |
[36:01] | Same pattern as the one the wife found. | 和死者妻子发现的是一个款式 |
[36:03] | It looks like match to me. | 我看是一样的 |
[36:05] | It wasn’t an affair. | 这不是什么重要的事 |
[36:07] | Pilots call it something else? | 飞行员对它有别的称呼? |
[36:09] | Adam and I were in love. | dam和我恋爱了 |
[36:11] | The only reason that he cut it off | f他切断它的唯一原因 |
[36:12] | was cuz he was afraid that his wife was going to find out. | 就是怕他老婆发现了 |
[36:15] | And she did find out. | 但她的确发现了 |
[36:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:21] | I’m talking about your invention. | 我在说你的发明 |
[36:25] | The new fuel source for airplanes. | 新型飞机燃料 |
[36:29] | That was one of Adam’s crazy ideas. | 这是Adam的疯狂想法之一 |
[36:32] | That’s not true. This is your idea. | 不对。这是你的主意 |
[36:37] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[36:39] | Why don’t you show me. | 你为什么不给我看 |
[36:47] | You have quite an impressive academic record Mrs. Latham. | 你有如此令人眼红的学位 |
[36:51] | Detective Salas ran you. | Latham太太 |
[36:54] | Masters degree from MIT. | 麻省理工的硕士学位 |
[36:56] | Two years with one of the biggest chemical companies in the world. | 世界上最大的化学公司工作了两年 |
[36:59] | And a commercial pilots rating. | 而且是商业飞行员 |
[37:01] | It’s no wonder you shared your idea with Adam. You were kindred spirits. | 你和adam分享想法并不奇怪,你们是志趣相投的人 |
[37:05] | Until he registered the pattern in Washington behind your back. | 直到他偷偷地在华盛顿注册了专利 |
[37:11] | Really? I didn’t know. | 真的?我不知道 |
[37:12] | That’s not true either. | 这不是真的 |
[37:14] | There are no secrets in your neighborhood. | 你的邻居没有什么秘密 |
[37:17] | He took your idea Heddy, | Heddy,他拿了你的主意 |
[37:19] | and then you took his life. | 然后你取了他的性命 |
[37:21] | You can’t prove that. | 你不能证明这一切 |
[37:23] | Or to the wise, this is where you deny the allegation. | 你逃不了的 |
[37:27] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗? |
[37:30] | Not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[37:38] | When you tested the drill bit did you wear safety goggles? | 你测试钻头时戴护目镜了吗? |
[37:42] | I did. | 戴了 |
[37:44] | The inflation went everywhere. | 碎片到处都是 |
[37:50] | Which means she had to as well, right? | 这就是说她也必须戴,对吧? |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:54] | I didn’t find any with Jeff’s drill. | 我在jeff的钻里没看到 |
[37:56] | Ok. Here’s what we do. Go back to the Decker hangar, | 好的,走吧,我们回到飞机棚去 |
[38:00] | where the hole was drilled. | 那个洞是在那里钻的 |
[38:58] | Speed. | |
[39:00] | Well, so far, we have the fibers from the goggles matching the fibers from the fire installation wall. | 我们现在已经发现护目镜上的纤维和墙上的纤维是一样的 |
[39:07] | So she sneaked in in the middle of the night. | 所以,她是在半夜里偷偷溜进来的 |
[39:14] | Picked up Adam’s goggles and put them on. | 捡起adam的护目镜,然后戴上 |
[39:21] | The mistake she made was leaving them behind. | 她范的错误是把它留下了 |
[39:25] | Epithelials. | 微小的 |
[39:27] | Got two subjects. | 有两个人的痕迹 |
[39:29] | The first is the victim’s That’s a no brainer cuz they’re his goggles, | 第一个是死者的 |
[39:32] | and the second one didn’t come up on CODIS but the DNA is female. | 第二个是一个女性的 |
[39:36] | So we get a sample off her, she’s ours. | 所以我们找到她的痕迹了,她死定了 |
[39:48] | – Where’s your wife Jeff? – I thought you were done with this. | -Jeff,你老婆在哪里? -我想你们已经破案了 |
[39:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[40:44] | Let’s go, Heddy. | Heddy,跟我走 |
[40:47] | Come on, Heddy. | 下来, Heddy. |
[40:57] | A winner. | 你赢了 |
[41:01] | Let me see your hands, Heddy. | Heddy,让我看看你的手 |
[41:03] | Lie face down on the ground right now. | 躺到地上,脸贴着地 |
[41:19] | Well, Heddy, | |
[41:21] | almost. | 差点让你跑了 |
[41:27] | Almost. | 差点 |
[41:35] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |