Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評
[00:14] Look, my parents probably won’t even ask, 瞧,我父母没有要我这样,
[00:16] but if they do, I spent the night at your house, ok? 如果他们说了,晚上我就不会出来了,知道吗?
[00:20] Damn, 糟糕,
[00:22] got two dangles on my ass. 后面跟着两个低能.
[00:25] I’ll call you back. 等会打给你.
[00:28] I’m not even going that fast. 我没开这么快.
[00:51] Officer I think I’m lost. 警官,我想我迷路了.
[01:12] You made good time. 我来的真快.
[01:13] Yeah yeah, I 恩,我
[01:16] I rolled out as soon as I got the call. Oh, no. 一接到电话,我就来了.不会吧.
[01:19] What? Did you know him? 什么?你认识他?
[01:24] Yeah, his name is Dan Cofield, 恩,他叫 Dan Cofield,
[01:26] I worked on a case with him a few years ago. 我几年前和他合作过.
[01:30] He’s got a wife and kids. 他有妻儿.
[01:38] Hi / Yeah. 嗨 / 在.
[01:40] Girl says officer Cofield pulled her over, 那个女孩说 Cofield警官叫她靠边的,
[01:43] walked up already covered in blood. 走过之处都有血迹.
[01:45] Collapsed right in front of her. 在她面前倒地.
[01:46] Is that her right there? 在那里的是她吗?
[01:47] Yeah, the name’s Maloire Jacobs. 恩,她名字叫Maloire Jacobs.
[01:50] She didn’t do it though. 不是她干的.
[01:52] I checked in and around her car, and no gun, no casings. 我查过她的车,没有枪,没有弹壳.
[01:55] Swabbed her hand for GSR. 用药水擦洗过她的手.
[01:56] Unless she’s the greatest actress in the world, 除非她是最好的演员,
[01:58] the kid’s telling the truth. 否则她讲的是真话.
[02:00] Ok, let’s call in all shifts. 好吧,让我们去找夜猫子吧.
[02:02] They hit one of us, 他们惹了我们中的一个,
[02:05] they hit us all. 就等于把我们都惹了.
[02:42] CSI: Miami 2×20 The Oath CSI:迈阿密 诅咒
[02:45] ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/04/19 CBS播放时间: 2004/04/19
[02:55] He took two in the vest Alexx? Alexx,他背心中有两颗?
[02:56] Uh hmm, 恩,
[02:58] class two vest did it’s job. 双层背心起了作用.
[03:00] Stopped these bullets from penetrating. 阻止了子弹的穿透.
[03:03] So what killed him? 那什么杀死了他?
[03:04] Well, vests can’t stop it if it doesn’t cover. 恩,身体无法挡住子弹打入没有背心的部分.
[03:10] Bullet entered his upper torso, 子弹进入到他上身,
[03:12] penetrated his lung. 刺穿了他的肺.
[03:16] Bloody foam around the mouth indicates pulmonary edema. 嘴巴周围的血表明了他有肺水肿.
[03:19] Lung’s filled with fluid. 肺部充满了液体.
[03:20] Poor boy couldn’t breathe. 可怜的他不能呼吸.
[03:22] So that explains why he couldn’t use the 怪不得他不能用
[03:23] radio to call for help, right? / Yeah 无线电寻求帮助,是吗? /对
[03:35] I’ll know more when I finish my post. 检查后我会知道更多的.
[03:37] Ok. Thank you. 好的,谢谢.
[03:42] Three bullets struck in the passenger-side door. 三颗子弹穿透了车门.
[03:44] They’re all 38 caliber. 都是38口径.
[03:45] Cofield get a shot though? Cofield中弹了?
[03:47] His magazine’s missing five rounds but 他枪里少了5颗子弹
[03:48] I haven’t seen any casings. 但我找不到弹壳.
[03:50] My guess is he was shot somewhere else. 我猜他是在其他地方中弹的.
[03:52] That coroborates our witness’ story about the stop. 看起来我们的目击证人说的没错.
[03:55] So I guess this isn’t our primary crime scene. 所以这不是主要案发地点.
[04:01] Right now, it’s the only thing we’ve got. 现在我们只知道一样.
[04:07] I’ve got blood in here. 留在这儿的血迹.
[04:09] Something definitely went on in the back of this car. 肯定有东西跟在他车后面.
[04:13] I wanna see what happened at the front with this on-board camera. 我想看看车上的摄像机里有什么.
[04:24] This tape plays on a loop. 这带子巡回播放.
[04:26] It’s activated when you hit the light bar, 当你撞了他车的屁股,它就被激活了,
[04:28] so we might be able to get something off of it. 所以也许我们能发现些什么.
[04:31] Our victim, officer Dan Cofield had 我们的受害人,Dan Cofield警官
[04:33] four traffic stops last night, not counting the girl. 上礼拜查获了4次交通违例, 不算那女孩的.
[04:36] You wanna start with the most recent and work backward? 你想从最近的那桩开始往后查?
[04:39] Sure. 当然.
[04:42] I wonder why he called this guy over. 我想知道他为何叫住那人.
[04:44] Will you check the MDT log? 你可以查一下MDT日志吗?
[04:51] Now there’s no Mobile Data Terminal entry 现在没有移动数据端口可用了
[04:54] corresponding with this time stamp. 如果按照这个时间标准.
[04:57] He never logged the stop? That’s strange. 他没有写进停车日志里,那就奇怪了.
[04:59] It’s worse than strange. 比奇怪更糟.
[05:01] It’s the type of thing to get your days off. 一天的时间又泡汤了.
[05:07] Why are they walking to the back of the radio car? 为什么他们到车后面去?
[05:11] What was that? 那是什么
[05:12] Something’s happening behind the camera. 摄像机后面有好戏在上演.
[05:16] May be a little baton therapy? 也许是警棍正在发威?
[05:18] Could explain the blood and hair we found on the cage. 这倒可以解释后面的血迹和头发.
[05:24] The plates are current. Will you run them? 车牌是现成的. 可以看一下吗?
[05:35] Fred Rutter. Address in Hialeah. Fred Rutter.住在Hialeah.
[05:38] He’s the same guy from the video. 就是镜头里的那个人.
[05:42] I wasn’t there. 我不在那儿.
[05:43] Well we have DNA proof. Blood and hair. 我们有血以及头发的DNA证明.
[05:47] Do you wanna tell us why he pulled you over? 他为何叫你停车?
[05:50] It’s personal. Mr.Rutter, 这是私事.Rutter先生,
[05:52] the murder of a police officer 谋杀警官
[05:53] is more personal than you can imagine. 在你想像中确实是私事.
[05:55] Murder? Oh, woa, hey, 谋杀? 噢,哇,嘿,
[05:58] I didn’t kill any cop. 我没有杀警察.
[06:00] I didn’t even touch him. 我连碰都没碰过他.
[06:01] You are our number one suspect. 你是我们头号嫌疑人.
[06:04] I suggest that you start talking right now. 现在你可以说了.
[06:09] Look, Cofield lives across the street from me. 听着, Cofield和我的住处只是隔街之遥.
[06:12] He’s always hasseling me about my dogs 他总是为了
[06:13] barking and fixing the bikes on the lawn. 为了犬吠还有在草地上修自行车和我吵架.
[06:16] So I told him off. 所以我回敬了他.
[06:17] And look at this! He went Rodney King on me! 看这里! 他竟然打我!
[06:19] Why didn’t you file a complaint with the police department? 你为什么不去找警察来呢?
[06:21] Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑?
[06:24] I know how you guys work. 我知道你们是如何工作的.
[06:25] Blew all the silence, 自以为了不起,
[06:27] backing each other’s play, come on! 互相为对方做戏 算了吧!
[06:29] Actually it doesn’t work like that. 事实上不是这样的.
[06:31] Yeah, right. 好吧.
[06:32] Can anybody vouch for your whereabouts last night? 有人可以证明你昨晚的行踪吗?
[06:34] I dunno, about 300 people at the shore club. 我不知道, 大约有300来人在海边酒吧.
[06:36] I work closing. 我可以走了吧.
[06:38] One more thing. 还有一事
[06:41] That blood on your watch. I’m curious about it. 你表上的血迹. 我对之很好奇.
[06:42] Where did it come from. 你从哪儿得来的.
[06:45] Well, it’s probably mine after what that maniac did to me. 恩,是我的血,可能是那个疯子打我时留下的.
[06:48] Calleigh, check his watch, Calleigh,检查下这个表,
[06:51] and then check his story. 看看他说的是不是真话.
[07:40] Mike, escort me would ya? Mike,跟着我,好吗?
[08:35] Eric! / H!
[08:38] Listen, I followed markings from the muffler to this location. 听着,我跟着记号来到这里.
[08:42] Found blood, casings, and uh, some tread marks. 找到了血迹, 弹壳, 还有一些鞋印.
[08:46] Found our shooting scene. Excellent. 找到了枪击现场.太好了.
[08:47] There’s only one problem. 现在只有一个问题.
[08:49] The IAB.
[08:51] Well, look what the cat dragged in. 恩,看看是哪只野猫子溜进来了.
[08:53] Rick!
[08:57] You’re in my crime scene. 你在我的犯罪现场.
[08:59] Actually, you’re in mine Horatio. 事实上,你是在我Horatio的犯罪现场里.
[09:00] I take it that Internal Affairs guys have developed 我突然发现内务部的人有了
[09:04] a fascination with forensics. 超强的争辩能力.
[09:06] Ah, that’s good. I’ll remember that. 我记下了.
[09:08] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[09:09] Saw the report this AM, 看今早的报告,
[09:10] Danny Cofield was working outside his assigned patrol area. Danny Cofield出了他指定的巡逻区域.
[09:13] So, you’re ahead of the curve. That’s sexy. 原来你是为这事来的,真厉害.
[09:15] We’ve both got a job to do. 我们俩都有事要做.
[09:16] I expect to be copied on every part of this investigation. 我想拷贝一下调查的所有细节部分.
[09:19] I will be kept in the loop? 我跟着你们的进度?
[09:20] A police officer has been killed, 一位警察被杀,
[09:22] and I need to take a look at that, now! 我要看现场,现在!
[09:27] Hi / Hey. 嗨 /嘿.
[09:29] Pick you up at eight? 晚八点来接我?
[09:31] Got reservations at “Touch”. 到约定地点.
[09:33] – That sounds good. – Alright, bye bye. – 听起来不错. – 好的,再见.
[09:42] So…, wow! 那么…, 哇!
[09:45] Yeah, me and Stetler. 是的,我和Stetler.
[09:48] When did that happen? 什么时候开始的?
[09:50] He asked me out, I said yes. 他约我出去,我同意了.
[09:52] That’s usually how it works. 传统手法.
[09:59] Stetler is simple, Stetler很单纯,
[10:01] and this is just, 但这却,
[10:04] comlicated. / Yeah. 很复杂. / 是的.
[10:07] Complicated. 复杂.
[10:12] You had a daughter you didn’t tell me about. 你有个女儿但你没有告诉我.
[10:18] Makes it kinda hard to trust you. 要信你有点难度.
[10:23] I understand. 我理解.
[10:51] Eric!
[10:53] All the blood evidence on the scene H. 所有的血都证明是现场的.
[10:56] That means that Dan Cofield was shot right here. 那就是说 Dan Cofield 是在这儿中弹的.
[10:59] Yeah, traveled a half mile across town. 是的,穿过城镇半里的路.
[11:03] Blood drops to the left of the tracks 地上的血迹
[11:05] put him on the driver’s side of the radio car. 一直延伸到他上车为止.
[11:08] So we have five rounds missing from his magazine. 现在我们找到了他枪里的5颗弹壳.
[11:10] Yeah, 9 mil, standard MDPD issue. 是的,MDPD标准型号.
[11:13] The rounds are discharged back and to the right, 弹壳都落在右后方,
[11:16] which means he used the patrol car to shield himself. 就是说他曾用车来防卫自己.
[11:23] I found two other sets of tire tracks. 我发现了另外两道车轮痕迹.
[11:26] Fresh rubber on all of them. 新的橡胶胎印.
[11:28] Ok. Means they were in a hurry. 噢,那他们在赶时间喽.
[11:29] Do we have a vehicle type? 有车样子了吗?
[11:31] Dunno, farthest set’s wide, intricate tread. 还不知道,远端宽阔, 错综复杂.
[11:34] May be an expensive car, 也许是辆好车,
[11:36] but definitely an expensive tyre. 但肯定装了个好胎.
[11:38] The others are single tread and narrow. 另一些就好认多了.
[11:40] Motorcycle and a high end car. 摩托车和一辆跑车.
[11:42] What were they doing here? 那他们在这里干吗?
[11:43] I dunno, nothing legal that’s for sure. 不清楚,反正是不合法的.
[11:46] You think Cofield was into something dirty? 你认为 Cofield 在干坏事?
[11:48] I don’t know Eric. Eric,我不知道.
[11:49] I hope not. 希望不是.
[12:08] What is it now? 又怎么了?
[12:09] Just thought I’d return your watch. 只是要还你表.
[12:11] Well, it’s nice of you to go out of your way. 你真是太好了.
[12:14] You know Mr. Rutter, I’m not entirely convinced that officer 你认识Rutter先生, 也不算认识
[12:16] Cofield was angry at you for the reasons you mentioned. Cofield 因为你所提到的原因对你很恼火.
[12:19] There are no motorcycles on the lawn, 草地上没有摩托车,
[12:21] there are no dogs. 也没狗.
[12:23] The blood on the watch isn’t yours or officer Cofield’s. 你表上的血迹不是你的,也不是Cofield的.
[12:25] It’s female. 是个女性.
[12:27] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么.
[12:28] Why did you lie? 你为何说谎?
[12:31] Who’s that? Excuse me. Miss!
[12:33] Yeah, it’s ok honey. 那好吧,宝贝.
[12:35] Can I speak to you for a moment, outside? 我可以和你说两句吗, 在外面?
[12:41] It’s ok 没问题
[12:45] Here’s your watch. 你的表.
[12:52] My name’s Calleigh, 你叫Calleigh,
[12:53] I’m with Miami-Dade PD. 我是迈阿密警局的.
[12:55] How did you hurt your lip? 你的嘴唇怎么回事?
[13:00] How did you hurt your lip? 你的嘴唇怎么回事?
[13:05] I fell down. 我摔倒了.
[13:08] Your hands aren’t hurt. 但你的手没受伤.
[13:10] Didn’t you try to protect yourself when you fell? 难道你摔倒时没有试图保护自己吗?
[13:16] I’m sorry. I don’t want any trouble. 对不起,我不想惹麻烦.
[13:28] I’m sorry. 对不起.
[13:31] If you need help. 如果你要帮忙的话.
[13:50] I got your page. 我收到了你的信息.
[13:52] You were right Calleigh. 真是Calleigh的.
[13:53] The DNA from your hankerchief, 你手帕上的DNA ,
[13:56] matches the DNA collected from the watch. 和表上的想吻合.
[13:58] I hate that. 靠.
[14:00] She won’t talk because she’s afraid. 她不肯说是因为她害怕.
[14:01] It’s probably an illegal 可能是非法移民的缘故.
[14:03] I guess officer Cofield tried to 我想 Cofield 只是想
[14:05] give Fred a taste of his own medicine. 让Fred自尝苦果.
[14:07] Is he our cop-killer? 那他是杀害Cofield的凶手吗?
[14:08] No, his alibi checks out. 不,他的辩解是清白的.
[14:10] He’s a sleezebag of a different variety. 他只是一个混混.
[14:12] You know, I couldn’t enter the house under domestic violence, 如果一个家充满暴力,我是不会进去探究的,
[14:15] because I didn’t have any hard evidence 因为我没有有力的证据或
[14:16] or the cooperation of the victim, 和受害人去合作,
[14:19] but I think with this, I could get him on assault. 但我是这样想的, 我可以以攻击他人为由来搞定他.
[15:03] Hey, copied these for you. 嘿,帮你复印了这些.
[15:05] Got lucky on the gum from the radio car. 车上的口香糖为我们带来了幸运.
[15:07] Somebody left DNA? 有人留了DNA在上面?
[15:08] Hmm, three somebodies. 是三个人.
[15:11] You’re kidding me. 你是在开玩笑.
[15:12] First donor is female, saliva. 第一个是女性的唾液.
[15:14] She’s our gum chewer. 她咀嚼过口香糖.
[15:16] Alright, CODISed it? 好的,身份确认了吗?
[15:18] Notta. 还没.
[15:19] Alright, how about the other two somebodies. 噢,那另外两个呢.
[15:21] Not saliva, not female. 不是唾液,也不是女性的(DNA).
[15:26] Semen? 精子?
[15:28] I guess we weren’t the only ones who got lucky. 我想我们不是唯一幸运的人.
[15:30] You would say that. 我同意.
[15:32] Male samples got trapped in the gum. 男性的特征在口香糖里面.
[15:35] I’m thinking she chewed it after. 我想她是之后才咀嚼它的.
[15:37] Right, she’s living dangerously. 对,她是险中求生.
[15:39] Probably some hooker lost her gum during transport. 口香糖也可能是妓女在转送的过程中留下的.
[15:43] Tamyra, the gum was found in the front seat. Tamyra, 口香糖是在前坐发现的.
[15:52] Why would he be transporting a hooker in the front… oh. 他为什么会转送一个妓女在前…噢.
[15:58] Listen hmm, you know, this cop, he’s, 听着, 你知道,这个警察,他是,
[16:01] he’s got a family so… 他有家庭,所以…
[16:04] I’m a mute until the facts are in. 我会沉默直到真相大白.
[16:05] Alright, thanks. 恩,谢谢.
[16:18] Mrs.Cofield. Cofield太太.
[16:21] Lieutenant. 中尉.
[16:22] I appreciate you taking the time. 我很感激你能抽空.
[16:26] Laurie, we are gonna find out who did this to Dan. Laurie, 我们会追查出到底是谁杀了Dan.
[16:29] You have my word on it. 我保证.
[16:30] I know you will. 我知道.
[16:32] Dan loved his job very much. Dan 爱他这个职业.
[16:35] It’s all he ever talked about. 这一直是他谈论的话题.
[16:37] Well, he was a good man and a great officer. 他是个好同志.
[16:41] Everyone’s been really nice, 每个人都很好,
[16:43] the other wives. 对妇人也是.
[16:46] But, 但,
[16:48] I’ve already heard things, 我也听说了一些事,
[16:50] about an IAB investigation. 关于IAB的调查.
[16:54] Well, an investigation like that 像那类调查
[16:56] is normal for this type of situation. 在这种情况下是很正常的.
[17:02] Dan didn’t tell me everything. Dan没有告诉过我.
[17:05] If he was into something, 如果他和某事有关的话,
[17:08] I’m worried about the kids. 我担心孩子.
[17:11] If we loose Dan’s pension. 如果没有没有 Dan的养老金
[17:13] Oh, I’m sorry, / Ok. 噢,对不起, / 没事.
[17:14] I know it sounds horrible. 我知道这听起来很可怕.
[17:15] This is not easy. 真不容易.
[17:18] Here’s what I want you to do. 这是我想叫你去做的.
[17:19] I want you to leave everything to me now. 我想你把一切都向我坦白.
[17:24] Excuse me. 对不起.
[17:27] What do ya got? 有何发现?
[17:30] CODIS-hit on the gum Gary Neilson. 口香糖里的那个男的是 Gary Neilson.
[17:33] He’s in the system for sexual assault back in 2000. 在2000年,他有性侵犯记录.
[17:36] – He lives in Belle harbour. – Ok, perfect ! – 他住在Belle 港口. – 很好 !
[17:44] It’s a gimme right? / Sure 是给我的是吗?
[17:48] Gary, / 当然
[17:50] you need to lock your elbows. 你应该稳住你的衬部.
[17:53] Looking for a forth? 在找什么?
[17:55] Actually, we’re looking for you. 事实上,我们在找你.
[17:57] What for? 为什么?
[17:58] Information on a murdered cop. 一个被谋杀的警察之信息.
[18:01] Dan Cofield.
[18:03] Oh, I saw that in the news. 噢,我在新闻里看到过.
[18:05] That’s horrible. 太可怕了.
[18:06] We found your DNA inside a piece of chewing gum 我们在一个口香糖里发现了你的DNA
[18:08] inside officer Cofields car. 在Cofields的警车里.
[18:12] I’m sorry, I was waiting for the punch line. 对不起,我在等笑话中的关键部分.
[18:14] This is no joke, I can assure you. 我保证,这不是笑话.
[18:17] Now you’d better tell them to move on without you. 你最好现在先让他们继续.
[18:22] I’ll catch up with you at the club house Alright! 我们俱乐部里再见 好的!
[18:29] I wasn’t in any police car. 我不曾在警车里.
[18:31] May be you weren’t but your semen 也许你没有但你的精子
[18:32] was inside your chewing gum. 在口香糖里.
[18:38] I was with a girl, alright? 我和一个女孩做了,行了吧?
[18:40] She has a piece of gum, 她有一片口香糖,
[18:42] you come and hassel me? 你来是和我辩论的吗?
[18:43] Right now, our problem is a dead officer. 现在问题是那个死去的警官.
[18:45] I don’t know anything about that. 那我就不知道了.
[18:46] But you do know the girl. 但你认识那个女孩.
[18:49] I used her services last night. 我昨晚叫了她的服务.
[18:53] Biggest mistake I ever made. 是我做的最愚蠢的事了.
[18:54] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?
[18:55] Like they give you the real one. 类似于他们给你的名字.
[18:56] Well, we’ll take a fake on, 我们可以要一个假名字,
[18:58] and a location. 和一个地点.
[19:02] Tiffany.
[19:04] 137th. Overtown. Overtown 137号.
[19:06] See, that wasn’t that hard 看见不,那没什么难的
[19:11] Please, sit down. 请,坐.
[19:14] Tiffany, how well did you know officer Cofield. Tiffany, 你了解officer Cofield有多少.
[19:18] I didn’t 我不知道
[19:19] Cop’s a cop. 警察就是警察.
[19:22] Officer Cofield’s a little different. Officer Cofield有一点不同.
[19:24] Oh my god. 噢,天啊.
[19:28] Now I remember him. 现在我记起他了.
[19:28] Well you should, you were in his car 你应该记得你坐过他的车
[19:30] last night right before he got murdered. 昨晚在他被谋杀以前.
[19:33] No I wans’t. 不,我没有.
[19:34] Your gum says you were. 你的口香糖说明你在那儿.
[19:36] Cops have to clean out their cars after every shift. 警察在每次轮班后都要清洗他们的车.
[19:39] Which leaves a very small window. 那就会留下很细小的线索.
[19:45] He said he wouldn’t arrest me 他说他不会逮捕我
[19:46] if, you know I took care of him. 如果,你知道的,照顾他一下.
[19:52] What exactly did he ask you to do? 他具体要你做什么?
[19:54] He had his thing just like any of them. 就像其他男人要求的一样.
[19:59] He was nice though. 他人很好.
[20:01] Even paid me. 还付了我钱.
[20:03] You happen to have the money that he used? 你有他用过的钱?
[20:13] 300 bucks. 300块.
[20:15] That’s all of it. 全都在.
[20:16] Wow, that’s a lot of cash for an honest cop to be throwing around. 哇, 那对于一个正直的警察倒是一笔很大的数目.
[20:21] Unless it wasn’t for sex. 除非不是为了性.
[20:33] Car’s in the driveway. 车停在车道
[20:38] Mr.Rutter we have a warrant to search the premises. Rutter先生 我们授权来问年几个问题.
[20:43] Let’s go around the back. 去后面看看.
[21:01] Oh…/ I’ve got him. Call it in. 噢…/ 我看到他了.进去.
[21:07] Bitch stabbed me and took off. 那贱货刺伤了我就逃了.
[21:09] An ambulance is on its way. 救护车马上就到.
[21:11] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字?
[21:12] Anna Moralez.
[21:14] She got a job? 他有工作吗?
[21:15] She helps a friend out. 她帮过一个朋友.
[21:17] Do you know her friend’s name? 你知道她朋友的名字吗?
[21:18] Uh, Maria, Maria, something, 恩, Maria, Maria,或其他什么的,
[21:19] they’re always jabbering in Spanish. 他们一直用西班牙语闲谈.
[21:21] Woman named Maria in Miami! 在迈阿密叫Maria 的女人!
[21:22] That narrows it down. 范围开始缩小了.
[21:29] Excuse me. 对不起.
[21:30] Thank you. 谢谢.
[21:31] The man looks pretty cut and dried. 那男的被刺伤了.
[21:32] Weapon on the ground, 凶器在地上,
[21:33] standard kitchen knife. 标准的厨房刀具.
[21:35] Victim stabbed there, 受害人在这里被刺,
[21:36] crawled from there to there, 从那里爬到那儿,
[21:37] looks like he was going for the phone. 看上去他要去找电话.
[21:39] Fresh paint. 新鲜的油漆.
[21:41] Excuse me? 对不起?
[21:42] That’s great. 很好.
[21:43] I appreciate your assessment. 我感谢你的评估.
[21:45] Unknown suspect fled in a hurry, 嫌疑犯匆忙逃跑,
[21:47] possibly on foot. 可能是走着离开的.
[21:48] The suspect’s not unknown. 疑犯不是没有名字.
[21:50] Her name is Anna Moralez, 她叫 Anna Moralez,
[21:51] approximately 5’6, 110 pounds, 大约身高 5’6, 110磅,
[21:54] black hair, brown eyes. 黑发,眼睛棕色.
[21:55] First rule of thumb. 第一条定律.
[21:56] Question a living victim if you’ve got one. 问受害人问题如果你找到他们的话.
[21:58] They might be lying, but at least it’s a start 他们可能在说谎, 但至少那是个开端
[22:00] Second thing, put out a broadcast below. 第二条, 在下面放个广播(例如,对讲机).
[22:04] Oh, and officer, 噢,警官,
[22:05] I don’t believe I got your name. 我还不知道你的名字.
[22:07] Aaron Jessup. and….
[22:09] Calleigh Ducane. CSI.
[22:11] Welcome to Miami-Dade PD. 欢迎来到迈阿密犯罪现场调查科.
[23:48] Yeah, soon as we can. 恩,尽快.
[23:51] Hey Rick, 嘿 Rick,
[23:52] Rick, you got a minute? Rick,你有时间吗?
[23:54] Yeah, excuse me? 有,对不起?
[23:56] Since when do uniforms carry CI money? 他什么时候有这些钱的?
[23:58] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[23:59] Dan Cofield was running this girl Dan Cofield要这个女孩
[24:00] as a confidential informant, wasn’t he? 来做秘密活动,是吗?
[24:03] I just found that out this morning. 我也是今天早上再知道的.
[24:04] When were you going to tell me? 你准备什么时候告诉我?
[24:06] What was Dan into? Dan到底有什么事?
[24:09] Cofield logged out the cash to pay the girl. Cofield 付给那女孩钱.
[24:12] He photocopied the serial numbers… 他影印了序列号…
[24:13] I know the money is legitimate. 我知道这钱是合法的.
[24:15] The money is, but he may not be. 钱是,但他可能不是.
[24:21] Here you go. / Thank you. 给你. / 谢谢.
[24:31] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[24:33] IAB investigations are confidential. 要知道,IAB调查是.
[24:35] Strictly need to know. 机密的.
[24:36] If I figure out that you’re withholding information from me Rick. 如果我知道你对我有所隐瞒.
[24:39] This is about me dating your brother’s wife, isn’t it? 是不是关于我和你兄弟的妻子约会,是吗?
[24:46] No, this is about your desire to destroy a man’s reputation, 不, 这是关于你想毁掉一个人的声誉,
[24:50] that’s what this is about. 这就是你所说的关于.
[24:51] The verdict is still out on officer Cofield. 陪审团的意见还没有知晓.
[24:53] Soon as I can clear his name, I will. 如果能证明他的清白,我会的.
[24:56] I’m doing my job. 这是我的工作.
[24:57] And leaving a cop-killer on the street. 让凶手逍遥法外.
[25:09] Tiffany, you lied to me, didn’t you? Tiffany,你骗我,是吗?
[25:10] Officer Cofield said don’t trust anyone. Officer Cofield 说不要轻信任何人.
[25:13] Hmm. 恩.
[25:14] Well, you’re gonna have to trust me now, won’t ya? 你必须要信我,知道吗?
[25:17] I can’t help you. 我不能帮你.
[25:18] That is not true. 这样就不对了.
[25:21] Of course, you can. 你能的.
[25:23] I wanna know who officer Cofield was after. 我想知道Cofield跟在谁后面.
[25:30] Tiffany!
[25:34] Name’s Jimmy Esario. 名字是Jimmy Esario.
[25:37] Whenever I’d get a client in a nice car, I’d call Jimmy. 只要我在车上接客人,我就会打给Jimmy.
[25:40] And Jimmy would car-jack the misdealer car, right? 然后jimmy就出来劫车,是吗?
[25:43] Get out of the car. Get out the car now! 从车里出来,从车里出来!
[25:45] Jimmmy’s not the kinda guy you ask a lot of questions. Jimmmy不是那种你能问出很多问题的人.
[25:49] Paid me fifty bucks a call. 一个电话给我50块.
[25:50] Officer Cofield figured out what you and Jimmy were doing, didn’t he? Cofield 查出了你和Jimmy正在做的事,是吗?
[25:54] Didn’t he? 是吗?
[25:56] But he didn’t make me stop. 但他没有阻止我.
[25:58] He told me next time I tipped Jimmy on a client, to call him first. 他告诉我下次有客户要打电话给jimmy时,先打给他.
[26:02] What was this client’s name? 这是客户的名字吗?
[26:09] Is this man the client? 这人是客户吗?
[26:14] I never look at their faces. 我从不去看他们的脸.
[26:37] Tiffany! / Hi. Tiffany! / 嗨.
[26:40] Hey Jimmy, got a live one coming your way baby. 嘿 Jimmy, 人来了.
[26:46] Nice. 很好.
[26:48] Huh, thank you. / Welcome. 谢谢. / 别客气.
[26:51] Take care of yourself. 保重.
[26:55] Last I saw officer Cofield, 我最后一次看见Cofield,
[26:56] he went after Jimmy in the Benz. 他跟在Jimmy的奔驰后面.
[27:01] Now what? 怎么了?
[27:02] You call Jimmy, 你打给Jimmy,
[27:03] and you tell Jimmy that you have another car for him. 然后告诉Jimmy你又给他找到新车了.
[27:11] Subject is approaching the vehicle. 嫌疑犯正在靠近.
[27:14] Ok. Easy. 好的,冷静.
[27:16] Wait for my signal. 等我的信号.
[27:20] Go, go go! 上,上!
[27:26] Don’t move. Get up. 别动.
[27:27] Get your hands up. 把手举起来.
[27:30] Jimmy. / Get your hands up. Jimmy. / 把手举起来.
[27:35] Watch it, easy. 慢慢来.
[27:39] Whoa, that’s a nasty burn you got on your ear. 噢,你就是用这种肮脏方式上车的.
[27:42] Did you get that shooting it out with a cop you killed Jimmy? 你像这样射杀过警察吗,Jimmy?
[27:44] When he tried to stop you from taking the Benz. 当他阻止你偷那辆Benz的时候.
[27:47] Alright, alright, hey. 好吧,好吧,嘿.
[27:50] So we jacked the Benz, 我们是偷了BENZ,
[27:51] I didn’t kill nobody. I swear. 但我没杀人,我发誓.
[27:54] Jimmy, where is the car right now? Jimmy, 车现在在哪里?
[28:14] Get down!!Get down 趴下!!趴下
[28:28] Get down on the ground right now. 立即趴到地上去.
[28:34] That’s the car, H. 是那辆车, H.
[28:35] That’s it. 是的.
[28:41] Hey, can I borrow you for a minute? 嘿,能借用你一分钟吗?
[28:45] I don’t mean to bump on officer Cofield’s case 我不是有意去碰Cofield的案子的
[28:48] but the woman that this belongs to, 但这女人和案子有关,
[28:49] her name is Anna Moralez, 她叫Anna Moralez,
[28:50] and I can’t find her on public record anywhere. 我找不到她的警察记录.
[28:53] So you think that apron’s gonna tell you where she’s been. 所以你认为围裙会告诉你她在哪里.
[28:56] Or where she’s going to be. 或她去哪里了.
[28:58] I found corn husks and parchment paper in her house. 我在她家里发现了玉米壳和羊皮纸.
[29:01] I think she makes tomalleys for 我想她是为
[29:03] a mobile food truck company called Sonrisa. 叫Sonrisa的移动食品公司做龙虾的.
[29:06] Why don’t you just pick her up? 为什么你不直接接她过来?
[29:08] Well, because there’s about thirty trucks 因为那里有30辆卡车
[29:10] scattered throughout the county. 分散在城中
[29:12] Besides, when I asked them, they said they never heard of her. 还有,他们说他们没有听说过她.
[29:16] They probably don’t have the most legit employment records. 他们可能没有合法的雇用记录.
[29:20] I found a piece of paper in her pocket 我在她口袋里找到了一张纸
[29:22] and written on it were the numbers 上面写有号码
[29:24] 8, 17 and 24.
[29:27] I’m thinking they’re bus routes. 我想他们是公车路线.
[29:28] Well, that narrows it down to South Miami. 恩,那就把范围缩小到Miami南部了.
[29:31] I’m hoping to narrow it down further. 我还希望缩小范围.
[30:15] It’s the same thing on every slide. 在每一个载玻片上都.
[30:17] There’s one substance that covered the entire apron. 有一种相同的物质覆盖在围裙上.
[30:20] Salt? / Well, it’s not table salt. 盐? / 恩,不是食盐.
[30:22] It’s unprocessed. / Sea salt? 未被加工过的. / 海盐?
[30:25] She didn’t get it from cooking. 不可能是从烧菜的时候得来的.
[30:27] No, but she did get it on the job. 但,却是在工作时弄上去的.
[30:29] Where are you going? 你去哪里?
[30:30] To grab an early dinner. Thank you. 去刮一顿晚餐,谢谢.
[30:33] Thank you. 谢谢你.
[30:47] Buenas Tardes (=Good afternoon or Good evening) (=下午好或晚上好)
[30:51] May I help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[30:52] Yes you can. 当然.
[30:53] Is your name Maria? 你叫 Maria?
[30:56] I am here to see your friend Anna Morales 我来这里是来看我朋友
[31:02] Anna Morales Juana, la seniora…..
[31:11] You are here to arrest me, aren’t you? 你是来逮捕我的,是吗?
[31:13] You speak English? 你会说英语?
[31:17] If, if he knew I was learning, 如果他知道我正在学,
[31:22] Is he… / Alive, yes. 他… / 还活着,是的.
[31:25] He’s gonna be fine. 他会好起来的.
[31:29] I tried to leave. 我试着离开.
[31:30] Many times/you don’t have to explain. 多次/你不必解释.
[31:33] wh.. when I came here I had nothing. 我刚来这里的时候,我一无所有.
[31:36] But he had a home. 但他有家.
[31:42] Anna, are you injured anywhere else? Anna,你还受到其他伤害吗?
[31:51] No marks but I hurt here. / May I? 没有伤痕但是伤在这里. / 我可以?
[32:00] What did he do to you? 他对你做了什么?
[32:04] It’s okay. 没事了.
[32:06] Will you come with me to the hospital? 原意和我去医院吗?
[32:08] I don’t have papers. 我没有证件.
[32:13] Anna, even if you aren’t documented, Anna,即使你没有证件,
[32:15] you are human being and have rights. 但你也是人,你也有权利.
[32:19] And I’ll go with you. 我和你一起去.
[32:24] Gary, we found your car. Gary,我们找到了你的车.
[32:28] That’s great. 太好了.
[32:29] You work fast. / Yes, we do. 你效率真高. / 当然.
[32:32] The gentlemen who stole it admitted to car jacking you. 那个人已经承认劫车行凶了.
[32:36] Car jacking? 劫车行凶?
[32:38] That car was stolen from my parking garage. 这车在从我车库被偷的.
[32:40] I filed a police report this morning. 到早上我就报警了.
[32:47] You were there when the cop was murdered, weren’t you? 当那警察被杀时,你在现场,不是吗
[32:51] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么.
[32:52] If you don’t come forward Gary, 如果你不坦白 Gary,
[32:54] his killers go free. Is that what you want? 凶手就逃之夭夭了. 你是想这样吗?
[32:58] I wasn’t there. 我不在那儿.
[33:02] Yes you were. 你在.
[33:03] And I’m gonna prove it. 我会证明的.
[33:13] Miss Ducane. / Calleigh. Ducane小姐. / Calleigh.
[33:15] My TO says you requested to see me. 他们说你要见我.
[33:18] I thought you might wanna see this one through. 你可能想看这个.
[33:25] I found Anna. 我找到Anna了.
[33:27] She’s getting medical help. 她需要医药治疗.
[33:29] Fred Rutter’s has been beating her. Fred Rutter一直殴打她.
[33:32] How? 怎么会?
[33:34] That’s up to us to find out. 这就是我们要查找的.
[33:41] Okay, just remember theories are great. 好的,回想一下理论知识很重要.
[33:45] But it all comes back to the evidence. 但它要返回到证据中去.
[33:47] Is that a tooth? / Mm-hmm 那是牙齿吗? /恩
[33:54] And anything can mean something. 任何东西都意味着一些事.
[34:03] What do you notice? 你注意到什么了?
[34:06] Laundary bag, soap. 洗涤袋,香皂.
[34:10] Look over there. Sash cord. 那里是. 麻绳.
[34:13] Great. Put it in context. 好极了,把他串起来
[34:16] Simple house hold items turned into a weapon. 一件简单的家庭用具变成了武器.
[34:20] Tell the cop anything? 把什么动告诉警察了?
[34:22] you’re lying, you’re lying, 你说谎,你说谎,
[34:25] you’re lying, 你说谎,
[34:28] I know you’re lying. 我知道,你在说谎.
[34:34] Come here. 过来.
[34:37] He unwrapped each individual soap bar 他解开每个肥皂条
[34:38] and tied the bag off with the sash cord. 用绳子系紧.
[34:40] Shows premeditation. 预先策划.
[34:41] Used a deadly weapon. 用一件致命的武器.
[34:43] Makes the charge aggravated battery, 可以控诉他严重殴打,
[34:46] up and into a second degree felony 列为二级重罪,
[34:47] You just tied in years into a sentence 你把这些都总结为一句话了
[34:50] Great job, man. 干的好.
[34:56] Mr. Rutter / Hey. Rutter先生 /嘿.
[35:00] I hope you got her. 希望你找到她了.
[35:01] – Lucky I didn’t die. – Yeah I found Anna. -幸亏我没有说谎. -我找到Anna了.
[35:04] I also found out evidence in your home 我也在你家里找到饿了证据
[35:05] that proves you’ve been beating her. 证明你殴打她.
[35:08] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:10] Oh, uh, oh.. You mean her lip. 噢,你是说她的嘴唇吧.
[35:14] Come on, give me a break. She’s… she’s clumsy. 得了吧. 她很笨拙的.
[35:16] I know that you beat her with a weigthed bag 我知道你用一个有重量的袋子来击打她
[35:18] and I guess that you thought you were being smart. 你认为自己很聪明.
[35:20] If you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist. 如果你不留心,它就不存在了.
[35:23] But what you don’t know is that she’s bleeding internally. 但你不知道的是她正在内出血.
[35:25] She has abdominal trauma. 她腹部被打伤了.
[35:28] See, the thing about bruises, 关于淤伤,
[35:29] the normal bruises occur when vessels break underneath the skin. 普通淤伤是皮下血管爆裂所造成的.
[35:33] But hers are in the muscles. 但她的却是在肌肉里.
[35:35] you’re lying, you’re lying 你说谎,你说谎
[35:40] It’s gonna take a day or two for them to rise to the surface. 一两天他们就会在皮肤表面显现出来.
[35:43] And they’ll darken and we’ll photograph them. 他们会变黑,我们会拍下来的.
[35:46] And juries love photographs. 陪审团喜欢照片.
[35:51] She will never testify against me. 她不会作对我不利的证明的.
[35:54] She may, or she may not. But it’s beside the point. 也许会,也许不会. 但这已经没关系了.
[35:57] The evidences will speak for her. 证据会为她说话.
[35:59] She stabbed me. 他刺伤我.
[36:02] The interesting thing about these two crimes 这两件案子中令人感到有趣的是
[36:04] is that I’ve got enough on you for aggravated battery. 对你我有足够的证据来证明你严重殴打.
[36:07] But for her, just self-defense. 但对她,只是自我防御
[36:11] Cuff him. 把他铐起来.
[36:13] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
[36:15] She’s not even American. 她甚至不是美国人.
[36:16] What kind of system is this? 这到底是什么体制?
[36:18] I guess you’re about to find out. 我想你会弄明白的.
[37:22] Pulled a .22 out of Gary’s car. 看看22口径的
[37:25] No match on IBIS. Gun’s not in the system. IBIS里查不到. 系统里找不到这把枪.
[37:28] The .22 is registerd to Gary Neilson’s wife. 这枪是Gary Neilson的妻子注册的.
[37:31] Smart. An ex-con like Gary knows he can’t own a gun 聪明. 这就象Gary知道他不能拥有枪一样
[37:36] Why would he shoot inside his own car? 为何他向自己的车里开枪?
[37:38] Maybe he wasn’t alone in the car. 也许车里不止他一个人.
[37:42] Close quarters, those burns on Jimmy’s ear. 近距离, 崩掉了jimmy的耳朵.
[37:47] How do we prove Gary pulled the trigger? 怎样证明Gary开的枪?
[37:49] The old-fashioned way. 老方法.
[37:51] I already told you. 我已经告诉你了.
[37:52] My car was take from my garage. 我车是从我车库里被偷的.
[37:56] Yes, according to your parking card Gary, 是的,按照你的停车卡 Gary,
[38:00] you didn’t make it home last night. 你的车昨晚没有回家.
[38:02] Okay, so I must ‘ve parked on the street. 好吧,那我一定是把它停在街上了.
[38:04] Need I remind you that filing a false police report 要我提醒你向警方做假报告是要
[38:07] is punishable by jail time. 坐牢的.
[38:10] So you wanna try again? 想再说一次吗?
[38:16] All right. Uh… 好吧.恩…
[38:22] After I dropped off the girl, 我离开那个女的后,
[38:25] I was on my way home and these two guys came out nowhere. 在我回家的路上,那两个人不知道从何处冒出来.
[38:35] Get out the car!! 从车里从来!!
[38:36] Get out of the car!! Now!! Go! 从车里从来!!出来!
[38:42] But that’s all that happened. I didn’t see any shooting. 就发生了这些. 我没有看见任何枪击.
[38:47] Okay. 好吧
[38:49] I bet you didn’t hear any either, did you? 我猜你也没听到其他的,是吗?
[38:53] What’s that? 是什么?
[38:55] Gary I’m gonna ask you to take a test, okay? Gary 我想要你做个测试,好吗?
[39:18] So what’ve we got? 结果怎么样?
[39:20] Pure tone test indicates significant injuries to his ear drums. 纯音质测试表明了他耳朵有重要的损伤.
[39:23] Lucky for him it’s only temporary. 幸运的是,这只是暂时的.
[39:25] Okay. But he does have hearing loss. 好的,但他有点听力失聪.
[39:26] Mm-hm. Short term. 恩.短期内.
[39:28] Probably caused by exposure to something in the 140 decibel range. 也许是在140分贝情况下产生的.
[39:32] – That’s a jet engine. – Jet engine or a gun shot. – 那是飞机引擎. – 飞机引擎或枪击.
[39:38] Right, Gary? 是吗, Gary?
[39:41] Give me a minute, will ya? 给我一分钟,好吗?
[39:50] So I don’t hear so well. 我的听力是不好.
[39:51] And this test Gary, 这个测试,Gary,
[39:53] confirms that you got the officer killed. 你看见那个警察被杀.
[39:55] That’s ridiculous. 真可笑.
[39:57] You weren’t in that car alone, were you? 车里不止你一个,是吗?
[40:04] Get out the car!! 出来!!
[40:12] Miami dade police. Miami警察.
[40:13] Put your hands where I can see them, now! 把手放到我能看到的地方,马上!
[40:15] Officer Cofield, Cofield警官,
[40:17] had the situation under control. 控制了局面.
[40:19] And then you went and got stupid 然后你就发傻劲了
[40:49] I only fired one shot. 我只开了一枪.
[40:51] I was trying to defend myself. 我想保护我自己.
[40:52] It’s called contagious gun fire. 这就是传染性连环枪击.
[40:54] And if you hadn’t started shooting, 如果你不首先开枪,
[40:56] none of this would have happened. 这一切就不会发生.
[40:58] – I didn’t do anything. – It’s exactly right. – 我什么都没做. – 正确.
[41:00] When you should have used a radio to call for a help. 当你本该用无线电去寻求帮助的时候.
[41:02] But you didn’t do it. 你没有.
[41:12] Hey 嘿
[41:14] I don’t have to report a crime. 我没有必要去报告一起犯罪.
[41:16] There’s no law against that. 没有一条法律是这样说的.
[41:17] It’s true. 对的.
[41:19] But now you’re gonna have to live with it. 但现在你要和犯罪挂钩了.
[41:31] Look. 瞧.
[41:33] I will testify about the car-jacking 我将会对劫车行凶和
[41:36] and the shooting, just not about the girl. 枪击作证, 但别管那女孩.
[41:40] You’ve just commited a felony by concealing a weapon. 你犯有窝藏武器重罪.
[41:43] The girl is the least of your problems. 那女孩只是你最小的问题.
[41:58] Hi, dad. 嗨,爸爸.
[42:00] Yeah, I know. 恩,我知道了.
[42:02] No, I’m fine. 不,我没事.
[42:05] Hey dad, listen. 嘿,老爸,听着.
[42:07] I have a great case for you. 我有个好差事给你.
[42:10] Her name’s Anna 他名字是 Anna
[42:14] Hey / Hey 嘿 /嘿
[42:16] What are you doing her? 你在这里干吗?
[42:20] Hello / Hey 嗨
[42:22] Horatio. /嘿
[42:23] Heard you caught Dan Cofield’s killer. 听说你已经抓住了Dan Cofield的真凶.
[42:24] – Yeah, that’s right. – Congratulations, – 是的. – 恭喜,
[42:26] I’m sure we’ll end up clearing him. 我肯定我们会停止查他的了.
[42:27] If his family doesn’t get full benefits, you are gonna hear from me. 如果他家庭没有得到足够的补偿, 我会来找你.
[42:30] Don’t hate me, hate the job. 别恨我,恨这份工作.
[42:31] I’ll take that into consideration 我会考虑你的建议
[42:33] No hard feelings, right? 感觉不坏,是吗?
[42:34] No, absolutely not. 是的,绝对不坏.
[42:36] Okay, I’m gonna lock up my office, 好的,我要锁门了,
[42:37] and I’ll see you downstairs. / Okay. 楼下见. / 好的.
[42:40] You take care. 你保重.
[42:42] Yeah. You, too. 好的,你也是.
[42:48] I’m sure that Dan Cofield’s widow 我想Dan Cofield的妻子
[42:49] will appreciate everything you’ve done. 你为她所做的一切
[42:52] Well, I just let the evidence clear his name. 我只是用证据证明了他的清白.
[42:55] Still, she’s lucky to have you. 有你她真的很幸运.
[42:59] Thank you. 谢谢.
[43:04] See you tomorrow. 明天见.
[43:39] (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme