时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这安全吗? |
[00:21] | Good all the time, man! | 没问题,老兄! |
[00:25] | Chill, let’s go. | Chill,我们走 |
[00:29] | All right | 好 |
[00:30] | Hey Mike, Mike, Mike | 嘿Mike, Mike, Mike |
[00:32] | I don’t know about this, man | 我不知道这行不行,老兄 |
[00:33] | I’m going out on a limb here man. | 我要进去 |
[00:35] | If you don’t have a stone for this,then you definitely don’t have them for the rest of your story | 如果你不进去,肯定完不成你的故事 |
[00:39] | Ok | 好 |
[00:47] | All right. | 好 |
[00:48] | Yeah, let’s, let’s do it. | 耶,那,那我们去吧 |
[00:51] | Hold on, Hold on, | 等一下,等一下 |
[00:52] | See man? Everything’s cool / Yeah | 瞧?一切正常 |
[01:33] | Alex? / Horatio? | / 耶 |
[01:36] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[01:42] | Who let the press in? | 谁让记者进来的? |
[01:44] | The kid’s our witness. | 他是我们的证人 |
[01:46] | And the witness is taking a note, huh, | 而这个证人在做笔记,呒 |
[01:51] | interesting… Alex, what do we have here? | 有趣… Alex,有什么发现? |
[01:55] | The boy took two rounds through the wood. | 这个男孩中了从门后来的两枪 |
[01:59] | Through the wood? You mean the door was closed. | 门后? 你的意思是门是关着的 |
[02:02] | That’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[02:04] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[02:07] | Could I have a word with you? | 我能和你谈一下吗? |
[02:08] | Yeah, Josh Dalton, Miami Sun. | 耶,Josh Dalton,迈阿密日报 |
[02:10] | Yes, formerly of the Miami Ledger. | 是,以前是迈阿密纪事报 |
[02:12] | – You’re a fan. – Let me put it this way. | – 你是我们的读者 – 让我这样说 |
[02:14] | I am familiar with some of the pieces that you’ve written about my department. | 我知道你写的一些关于我的部门的文章 |
[02:18] | Oh, right. | 哦,对 |
[02:20] | The story on the false positives at the CSI lab a few years back. | 几年前关于CSI实验室误检的事情 |
[02:24] | Hit below the belt. I was green. | 不公正的评论,我不认同 |
[02:27] | – Weren’t we all? – Well, I learned a lot since then. | – 我们不都同意? – 恩,自从那件事我了解了很多 |
[02:31] | So you have any idea what caliber was used? | 那么,是多少口径? |
[02:33] | Josh, | |
[02:35] | how this works is I ask you the questions and you provide me with the information. | 这里是我提问题,你回答 |
[02:39] | So let’s start with what you were doing here. | 所以我们从你在这里干什么开始 |
[02:42] | Keeping my finger on the drug fueled pulse of Miami | 追查迈阿密的贩毒网 |
[02:45] | Sounds like a by-line | 听上去象条线索 |
[02:47] | Mike was hooking me up for an expos?. | Mike约我一起搞个揭露内幕的报道 |
[02:50] | He works for District Councilman. | 他为一个地区议员工作 |
[02:52] | People love stories of urban blight. | 人们喜欢都市内幕的故事 |
[02:55] | Makes’em feel human. | 这让他们感觉充实 |
[02:56] | But not you though, huh? | 但不是你,呃? |
[02:59] | I just saw my friend murdered, and I never felt more human in my life. | 我只是看到我的朋友被杀了 而且从来没有这么震惊 |
[03:09] | What you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[03:10] | I believe this is your pen cap, isn’t it? | 我相信这是你的笔帽,是吗? |
[03:16] | When did you have time to take notes? | 你什么时候开始作笔记的? |
[03:18] | After I called the police. | 叫了警察以后 |
[03:21] | Ah, really. Was Mike still alive? | 啊,真的,Mike那时还活着吗? |
[03:24] | Of course not. | 当然死了 |
[03:25] | What do you think I am? | 你认为我是谁? |
[03:26] | I think that you’re a man in search of story | 我认为你是个搜寻故事的人 |
[04:06] | CSI: MiaMi 2×19 Deadline | |
[04:10] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/03/29 | CBS播放: 2004/03/29 |
[04:21] | Well, it’s not often that shooter doesn’t get to see his own victim. | 恩,杀手很少在不看见受害者的情况下开枪 |
[04:26] | With .38, you don’t have to. | 用点38的枪,就不需要 |
[04:30] | Cuts through your typical single panel door with practically no resistance. | 在没有任何阻力下夺门而逃 |
[04:35] | Left the gun. | 扔下枪 |
[04:38] | M 11. | |
[04:40] | That’s smart. | 很聪明 |
[04:41] | If we can’t find any prints on it, we can’t tie him to it. | 如果不能从上面找到指纹,就很难找到凶手 |
[04:46] | What is this place anyway? Some sort of inner city drug store? | 这里到底是干什么的? 市内毒品贩卖点? |
[04:48] | Well, they don’t keep the dope on the premises, but a.. | 恩,他们没有留下任何痕迹,但是… |
[04:52] | it’s all kinds of evidence of use. | 很显然是这里 |
[04:59] | If we find out what’s in this baggage, narrow down our dealer. | 如果能在这个袋子里发现些什么 就离我们的目标近了 |
[05:07] | You looking for me? / Yeah, do you have the want to ones from the crime scene door? | 你找我?/ 耶,从案发现场的门上有没有得到一些凶手的特征? |
[05:11] | Wide, medium and close. | 宽肩,中等身材,近距离射击 |
[05:13] | The spray pattern is right to left. | 弹轨分析得出子弹轨迹是从右到左 |
[05:15] | Two hit our victim, and three hit the back wall | 两颗射中受害者,三颗射入后面的墙壁 |
[05:17] | So they hit the back wall, | 子弹射入墙内 |
[05:19] | but not the journalist. | 而没有射中记者 |
[05:23] | So Josh, | 那么,Josh |
[05:25] | why were you there? | 你为什么在那里? |
[05:27] | I told you, a story | 我告诉你了,为了一个报道 |
[05:29] | Is it possible that you took Mike there | 是不是可能是你把Mike带到那里 |
[05:33] | to set him up to be killed? | 让他被人杀掉? |
[05:35] | I covered it, I didn’t create it. | 我报道了这则新闻,我没有制造这个新闻 |
[05:37] | No, that doesn’t explain why you weren’t shot, does it? | 不,那并不能解释为什么你没有中枪,不是吗? |
[05:41] | I guess it was just a luck | 我想那只是运气 |
[05:45] | Ah, yes. | 啊,是 |
[05:47] | Luck. | 运气 |
[05:49] | This, Josh, is a crime scene photograph. | 这,Josh,是案发现场的照片 |
[05:52] | Now, you claim … | 现在,你说… |
[05:53] | that you were to Mike’s immediate right as he knocked on the door, right? | 当他敲门的时候你就在他的右边,对吗? |
[05:57] | Yeah, immediately to his right, yes. | 耶,就在他的右边,对 |
[05:59] | Okay, here’s why it doesn’t fly. | 好的,这里就是它为什么不会飞 |
[06:00] | This is called a bullet spray. | 我们称之为弹轨 |
[06:03] | Now that technically makes it impossible for you to be on Mike’s right. | 从技术上讲,你不可能站在Mike的右边 |
[06:10] | I think you were standing behind him shielding yourself. | 我想你当时是站在Mike的身后来掩护自己 |
[06:15] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 耶,那我们去吧 |
[06:19] | See man? Everything’s cool. | 瞧?一切正常 |
[06:26] | Ok, | 对 |
[06:28] | I heard him rock around, and instinctively I just, moved behind Mike. | 我听到他敲门,只是本能反映,我站到了Mike身后 |
[06:36] | You seem pretty familiar with weapons. | 你看上去似乎对武器很熟悉 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I did a whole story couple of years ago | 耶,几年前我曾做过一篇专题报道 |
[06:40] | on gunrunners between here and Caribbean. | 关于迈阿密和加勒比沿岸的军火走私 |
[06:43] | How they use cruise ships to transfer major weapons to Al-Quaeda sleepers in the Miami area. | 他们如何在迈阿密地区使用邮船向基地组织运输重型武器 |
[06:49] | I remember the story. | 我记得这篇报道 |
[06:51] | I went to a gun range, just to, you know get comfortable with weapons. | 我去过靶场,只是,只是为了熟悉枪械 |
[06:55] | And you learn pretty quickly. | 你学的很快 |
[06:57] | The distinctive sound of action of gun. | 这个声音听起来象要开枪 |
[07:01] | – Hold on. – See man? Everything’s cool. | – 等一会 – 瞧?一切正常 |
[07:13] | It was second nature. | 这是第二天性 |
[07:16] | There was no set-up. | 不是预谋 |
[07:23] | I give subjects the face I think they’re lying. | 你们肯定认为我在说谎 |
[07:26] | But I’m not. | 但是我没有 |
[07:28] | I don’t know how else to convince you. | 我不知道怎么能说服你 |
[07:31] | You know what Josh? I wouldn’t worry about it. | 你知道吗,Josh? 我一点都不担心 |
[07:33] | I have many ways to get the truth. | 我有很多方法知道真相 |
[07:45] | Calleigh, check this out. | Calleigh,看看这个 |
[07:50] | See these paint chips on top of the newspaper? | 看到这些报纸上的油漆斑吗? |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[07:55] | The killer probably went out this way, | 凶手可能是从这出去的 |
[07:57] | but he wasn’t counting on the window being painted shut. | 但是他没有想到窗户被上了漆关着 |
[08:04] | Someone tried to force that open. | 他想强行打开窗户 |
[08:06] | The handles are too narrow for prints, what about underneath? | 窗把手太窄取不到指纹,下面怎么样? |
[08:09] | Exactly. Take a look. | 没错,瞧 |
[08:14] | What are the chances of drug dealer from the golden triangle being on AFIS? | 试试用指纹自动识别系统对比一下金三角的毒贩 |
[08:18] | Good. | 好 |
[08:19] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[08:24] | There it is. | 就是他 |
[08:25] | Bobby Jeter. | |
[08:27] | He’s been in and out of stock since he was of age. | 他一直进出监狱 |
[08:30] | Most possession and dealing. | 很多罪状 |
[08:32] | No murder. / Might just have broken a new ground. | 没有谋杀 / 可能刚放到一个 |
[08:37] | Not too hard to track you down, Bobby. | 让你入狱很容易,Bobby |
[08:40] | Drinking Tequilla in your driveway. | 酗酒驾驶 |
[08:43] | Got no reason to hide. | 没必要隐藏 |
[08:44] | We think you do. | 我们想你需要 |
[08:48] | Know this man? | 认识这个男人吗? |
[08:53] | Nope. | 不 |
[08:55] | He was killed today in 660 Ruthland Ave. | 此人今天被枪杀于Ruthland街660号 |
[08:58] | So? / So, we found your print on the window used as an escape. | 怎么? / 我们在窗户上发现了你逃跑时留下的指纹 |
[09:07] | I was there looking for a friend. | 我在那找个朋友 |
[09:10] | The door slammed behind me. | 门关了 |
[09:11] | Got locked in. | 我被锁在里面 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Well, got your prints, Bobby, and they are fresh. | 好,我们有你的指纹,Bobby,是新的 |
[09:18] | Unless you got a witness, you got nothing. Anything else? | 除非你有证人,你们什么都没有。 还有别的吗? |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[09:27] | Put your hand out like you’re holding a gun. | 伸出你的手,做出握枪的姿势 |
[09:30] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑? |
[09:31] | Do it. | 照我说的做 |
[09:48] | Revelations on Mike Griffith, Alex? | 对Mike Griffith有没有新发现, Alex? |
[09:50] | Yeah, human body wasn’t made to withstand bullets. | 耶,尸体内没有子弹 |
[09:55] | Here is his tox report. / Ok. | 这是他的基因报告 / 好 |
[10:03] | These his effects? | 这是他的东西? |
[10:04] | The tin of mints? It’s empty. | 薄荷糖盒?是空的 |
[10:07] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:09] | You know Alex? There is nothing, | 你知道吗,Alex? 什么都没有 |
[10:13] | and then there’s nothing. | 就是什么都没有 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna get the trace. | 我去查一下 |
[11:00] | Speed. | 怎么样? |
[11:01] | These mints were curiously strong. | 这些薄荷糖出奇的强烈 |
[11:03] | However same chemical make up as the residue from the bag at the scene. | 和现场袋子里的残渣的化学成分一样 |
[11:07] | opioid analgesic. | 某种镇静剂 |
[11:09] | Painkillers. What about a brand name? | 止疼药?什么牌子的? |
[11:13] | Oxy cone, Hill Billy Heroines? | |
[11:15] | Griffith is probably addicted to this stuff | Griffith可能对药物上瘾 |
[11:17] | No, he couldn’t have been. He’s got a negative tox screen. | 不,不可能,他的尿检是阴性的 |
[11:20] | Didn’t Mike work for Coucilman Putnam? | Mike不是为市议员Putnam工作吗? |
[11:23] | Then we just got a candidate. | 我们有了个嫌疑犯 |
[11:31] | Good of you to… | 很高兴… |
[11:33] | Good of you to see me Councilman. | 很高兴您能见我,议员先生 |
[11:35] | Excuse me for not getting up. I’m nursing a back injury. | 请原谅我不能站起来 后背受了点伤 |
[11:38] | You taking something for that? | 有没有治疗一下? |
[11:39] | Steam rooms, hot shower. | 蒸汽房,热水浴 |
[11:45] | I assume you’re here about Mike Griffith. | 我想你来是为了Mike Griffith |
[11:47] | Such a shame. He was an exceptional young man. | 真是遗憾 他是一个与众不同的年轻人 |
[11:49] | Yes, that’s what I understand. | 是,我理解 |
[11:51] | I truly believed that he would be sitting behind this desk one day. | 我真的相信他有一天还能坐在这里 |
[11:53] | Yes, except for the fact that somebody sent him into Golden Triangle to buy Oxy | |
[11:58] | and he got killed for it. | 是,可是有人派他去金三角买苦参碱 为此送了命 |
[12:01] | Are you aware that I ran on a platform of zero-tolerance? | 你知道我执行零容忍政策? |
[12:04] | I am, and I’m also aware of your three months prescription last year, | 我知道,我也知道去年开了叁个月的处方药 |
[12:08] | but the same drug. | 同一种药 |
[12:09] | The State keeps records, Councilman. | 政府有记录,议员 |
[12:11] | Water skiing accident. The prescription ran out. | 水橇事故 水橇事故,处方上写的很清楚 |
[12:14] | My doctor told me about refills. | 医生嘱咐我不能停药 |
[12:17] | Shot of Brandy does the trick for me now. | 现在喝点白兰地也可以 |
[12:19] | I don’t do drugs. (?) | 不再吃药了 |
[12:21] | Are you familiar with the journalist, named Josh Dalton? | 你是不是知道一位叫Josh Dalton的记者? |
[12:25] | Of course. I read the paper. / He was with Mike when Mike got killed buying your Oxy. | 当然,我看了报纸 Mike替你买苦参碱被杀时,他在现场 |
[12:33] | So, how long did that go on? | 那么,多久了? |
[12:38] | Couple of months. | 几个月 |
[12:40] | You know the dealer’s name? | 你知道买家的名字吗? |
[12:42] | Robby, Bobby something? I never saw him. | Robby,还是Bobby?我从来没见过那人 |
[12:46] | I can’t understand why he would do this to Mike. | 我想不通他为什么杀了Mike |
[12:47] | Did you ever send Mike in short? | 你派Mike去没付钱吗? |
[12:50] | I’m not a man who likes debt. | 我不是喜欢欠债人 |
[12:51] | Okay, So he didn’t get wacked dealing with your tab. | 好,那应该不是费用的问题 |
[12:53] | Let me restate this. | 让我再说一边 |
[12:55] | I always send Mike to the Triangle with cash | Mike去买货我都是付现金的 |
[12:57] | Maybe, you can mention that as eulogy. | 或许,上庭的时候你可以提到这点 |
[13:03] | You wouldn’t be outing for tax evasion. | 你不能靠这避税 |
[13:05] | No, you would merely be collaborating information I’ve gathered in background. | 不,你不用出现,只提供一些信息 |
[13:10] | It’s like confirming the sun shining. | 就象确认一下太阳发亮 |
[13:13] | We already know it. | 我们已经知道了 |
[13:19] | Sir, I got a lieutenant from Miami Dade PD on the other line. | 先生,我这有位迈阿密Dade PD中的尉在另一条线上 |
[13:22] | May I call you right back? | 我过会再打给你可以吗? |
[13:24] | Josh, | |
[13:25] | why didn’t you tell me that the Councilman was addicted to Oxy? | 为什么不你告诉我那议员嗜苦参碱? |
[13:31] | – Is this on the record? – Whatever you like. | – 这是记录在案的吗? – 无论你怎么想 |
[13:35] | Mike was his press guy. | Mike是搞新闻的 |
[13:37] | He said he give me access to Oxy culture if I kept his boss’s name out of the paper. | 他可以提供我有关毒品交易的内幕, 如果文章里不出现他老板的名字 |
[13:42] | So I couldn’t tell you. | 因此我不能告诉你 |
[13:45] | Jim Leonard, Editor. | Jim Leonard,主编 |
[13:47] | – Is there a problem here? – Josh, Jim, | – 有问题吗? |
[13:50] | is obstructing a murder investigation, and I need his note from his Golden Triangle story. | 正在妨碍一宗谋杀案的调查 我需要他关于金三角地带故事的笔记 |
[13:54] | Murder of Mike Griffith, you mean? | 你指Mike Griffith的谋杀案吗? |
[13:56] | Jim, Mike gave me names and sources in strict confidence. | Jim,Mike要我绝对保密这些名字和消息来源 |
[13:59] | Once of those sources might be his killer. | 其中的一个可能就是谋杀他的凶手 |
[14:02] | I am willing to go to jail to protect my first amendment rights, | 我宁愿坐牢,也要维护第一修正案给予的权利 |
[14:05] | and I would hope that paper would back me. | 并且我认为那会支持我 |
[14:07] | The fact is paper does, | 第一修正案的确如此 |
[14:09] | we don’t give up sources. I’m sorry lieutenant. | 我们不能泄露消息来源 很遗憾探长 |
[14:11] | No apology is necessary Jim, but here’s the bad news, gentlemen. | 没有必要道歉,Jim 但是先生们,这里有坏消息 |
[14:14] | I have a warrant for the notes. | 我受许可可以拿这份笔记 |
[14:17] | Jim? | |
[14:19] | Judge Trump’s a journalist. | Judge Trump是个新闻工作者 |
[14:28] | For the record, lieutenant, | 给你记录,探长 |
[14:30] | this is the last thing Mike would’ve wanted. | 这是Mike最不愿看到的 |
[14:34] | Not if we find his killer. | 如果我们找到凶手就不是了 |
[14:47] | I’ve been working on your journalist’s notes, | 我一直在研究这份记者的笔记 |
[14:49] | and they’re not penman shorthand or Gregg’s but not entirely. | 这不是笔记速记,不是Gregg的, 但也不完全 |
[14:56] | Got a little of both maybe. | 或许两者都有 |
[14:58] | But take a look at this. | 但是看一下这 |
[15:03] | Internet lingo. | 互联网用语 |
[15:05] | Means later. | 表明以后 |
[15:07] | So it appears that Dalton created his own language. Can you read it? | 显然Dalton用自己的一套速记 你读得懂吗? |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:15] | It’s an interview with an operative of Las Sambras. | 与一个Las Sambras的负责人会晤 |
[15:20] | – That Pro-Castro group? – His shadows. | – 那不是一个支持卡斯特罗的组织吗? – 他的影子 |
[15:23] | I thought that was a myth. | 我以为那是个谣言 |
[15:25] | A way for politicians to explain all the violence they can’t control in Miami. | 作为政治家们解释无法控制迈阿密地区暴力行动的借口 |
[15:28] | The Golden Triangle. | 金三角地带 |
[15:30] | Something is weird with this shorthand, though. | 不过有些太潦草了看不懂 |
[15:37] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[15:39] | Ok, I think I know what’s going on here. | 好,我知道是怎么回事了 |
[15:41] | It’s reversed. | 是反转的 |
[15:42] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[15:44] | The words are arranged from right to left. | 笔记是从右到左写的 |
[15:47] | Your reporter is a lefty. | 你的记者是一名个撇子 |
[15:54] | No he’s not. He’s right handed. | 他不是,他是右手写字的 |
[15:56] | Then these aren’t his notes. | 那这就不是他的笔记 |
[16:05] | Tyler, I need articles on Las Sambras. | Tyler,我需要一些关于Las Sambras的文章 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:09] | Sambras, landed revolutionaries, | Sambras,革命家 |
[16:13] | and secret. | 秘密 |
[16:15] | Keywords should get something. | 这些关键字应该得到一些东西 |
[16:19] | Here we go. 7 articles on Las Sambras. | 好了,有7篇Las Sambras的文章 |
[16:22] | How they terrorize Miami area. | 他们怎样在迈阿密地区制造恐怖事件 |
[16:25] | Mostly Cuban Americans. | 大多为美籍古巴人 |
[16:27] | Okay, who wrote these? | 好,谁写的这些? |
[16:31] | Amy James. Miami Sun. | Amy James,迈阿密日报 |
[16:33] | Amy James. Is she a contributor? | Amy James,她是一位投稿者吗? |
[16:34] | Senior writer. City desk. | 高级作家,本地新闻报 |
[16:36] | City desk. | 本地新闻报 |
[16:38] | Right next to Josh’s cubicle. Thank you. | 就在Josh房间旁边,谢谢 |
[16:42] | Yo, Speedle, I don’t get it. | 吁,Speedle,找不到 |
[16:43] | Guy Jeter didn’t have any GSR in his hands, | Jeter手上没有发现任何火药残留物 |
[16:46] | but I know he went out that window for some reason. | 但是他从那扇窗子逃出去肯定是有原因的 |
[16:50] | He probably washed it off with tequila, | 他或许用龙舌兰酒洗过手 |
[16:53] | or he wore gloves. | 或者他戴了手套 |
[16:54] | Did you find any gloves at that place? | 你在那个地方找到手套了吗? |
[16:57] | Nah, just a plastic bag with traces of Oxy. | 没有,只有一个留有苦参碱粉末的塑料袋 |
[17:02] | I guess this could be used as a glove. | 我猜测这能当手套用 |
[17:15] | Now look at that. | 看 |
[17:19] | Gun shot residue. | 射击残留物 |
[18:07] | What do we got? | 我们得到什么? |
[18:08] | A twofer. | 两边都有 |
[18:10] | A GSR on the outside and the fingerprints on the inside. | 袋子外面留有射击残留物 |
[18:25] | Bobby, | 袋里有指纹 |
[18:27] | you remember when we said we were gonna need witness? | 你记得上次我们说需要证人吗? |
[18:30] | We got one. | 我们有了一个 |
[18:32] | Your fingerprints. | 你的指纹 |
[18:37] | You used that plastic bag as a glove, and you shot Mike Griffith. | 你把塑料袋作手套,向Mike Griffith开枪 |
[18:43] | I’ve been on a jag, | 我吸了两口 |
[18:44] | speed, coke. | 感觉有点飘 |
[18:47] | Makes me extra paranoid. I looked through that peephole, | 透过窥视孔看见两个人 |
[18:49] | saw two guys with suits on and I thought it was a bust. | 更使我发狂 |
[18:56] | You didn’t recognize Mike? | 你没认出Mike吗? |
[18:58] | Yeah, but the other guy looked like a fed. | 耶,但是另一个家伙小伙子看起来有点问题 |
[19:01] | He was a reporter. | 他是一名记者 |
[19:03] | I guess I’m not so paranoid after all. | 我想我没有发疯 |
[19:05] | No, if I were you, I would return to paranoia, my friend. | 不,如果我是你,我会的 |
[19:07] | You’re about to be charged with murder. | 你将被指控谋杀 |
[19:10] | I gotta ask. How did I miss the other guy? The reporter? | 我想问,我怎样没射中另外那个家伙? 记者? |
[19:14] | You missed the other guy | 你没射中他 |
[19:17] | because he’s good at deceiving people. | 因为他擅长藏在人后 |
[19:27] | Josh. | |
[19:28] | Hey! How could you let the Ledger scoop me? | 嘿,你怎么从我这弄到得新闻? |
[19:31] | Their in-office email says you caught Mike’s killer. | 内部的电子邮件说你抓住了杀Mike的凶手 |
[19:34] | I hacked in. | 我黑进去了 |
[19:36] | It’s Amy’s desk over there, isn’t it? | 那是Amy的台子,是吗? |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:41] | Does she know that you stole her story, Josh? | 她知道你偷她的故事吗,Josh? |
[19:43] | The story on Las Sambras? | 关于Las Sambras的故事吗? |
[19:45] | Amy and I share notes. | Amy和我共享消息 |
[19:47] | Does she know you’re sharing notes? | 她知道你共享吗? |
[19:48] | Look, we work together all the time. | 瞧,我们一直一同工作 |
[19:51] | She’s senior to me. / Okay. | 她是我的上级 / 好 |
[19:53] | – I’d like to talk to Amy. – Well, so would I. | – 我想和Amy谈一谈 – 嗯,我也想 |
[19:56] | I tried to call her all morning. | 我整个上午都在找她 |
[19:58] | Off the record? Probably Too much merlot. | 关机了吧 可能线路忙 |
[20:00] | Try her again. | 再试试 |
[20:02] | Now? / Right now. | 现在吗? /现在 |
[20:05] | Is there a problem? / No. | 有问题吗?/ 不 |
[20:10] | She has three numbers. We all do. | 她有3个号码,我们都试试 |
[20:12] | The paper, sources, and personal. | 报社的,对外的,私人的 |
[20:24] | Josh! | |
[20:26] | Amy? | |
[20:28] | – Is that you? – Amy, are you ok? | – 是你吗? – Amy,你好吗? |
[20:31] | Please! / Amy, | 救我!/ Amy |
[20:33] | try to stay on the line, Amy. | Amy,别断线 |
[20:35] | Tyler, listen. I’m gonna need to track a number. | Tyler,听着,我要追踪一个号码 |
[20:38] | Use the GPS. Hang on a second | 使用GPS,稍候片刻 |
[20:41] | 555-0156 | |
[20:43] | You can get that? I will be in the car. You stay put. | 能查到吗?我开车去,你在这里 |
[20:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[20:53] | Traveling west on Flagler. | Flagler路向西 |
[20:55] | Cross street! / 11th. | 穿过街道!/第11大街 |
[20:57] | Wait. She’s turning on the 12th. | 等等,她到12街了 |
[21:00] | Right or left? | 向右还是向左? |
[21:01] | Left. / Okay, hang on. | 左 / 好,别挂断 |
[21:02] | I see her. I got it. Thank you. | 我看见她。 收到,谢谢 |
[21:10] | Get out of the vehicle! Get your hands in the air right now! | 走出车子!把手举到空中! |
[21:12] | Get out of the car. Let me see your hands. | 走出车子 让我看见你的手 |
[21:14] | – Let me see your hands. – Let me see it. let’s go. | – 让我看到你的手 – 让我看到手,上 |
[21:15] | Move around the car! Let’s go. Let’s go. | 把车围起来! 上,上 |
[21:18] | Open the trunk! | 打开后备箱 打开后备箱 |
[21:21] | – I don’t know how . – Where’s the key? | – 我开不了 – 钥匙在哪里? |
[21:23] | – I said open the trunk! – This ain’t our car! This ain’t our car! | – 我说打开打开后备箱! – 这不是我们的汽车!这不是我们的汽车! |
[21:26] | – What are you saying? – We stole it. | – 你在说什么? – 我们偷的 |
[21:28] | You stole a car? | 你们偷的车? |
[21:30] | – Okay, get down on your knees. – There is no trunk release in this car. | – 好,跪下 – 我们没有后备箱钥匙 |
[21:32] | – You need a key to open it up. – Eric, get that trunk open. | – 你需要一把钥匙打开它 – Eric,打开后备箱 |
[21:36] | Where’d you steal the car, friend? | 朋友,你在哪里偷的小汽车? |
[21:39] | – Where? – Enportade and the 7th Street. | – 在哪里? – Enportade和第7大街 |
[21:41] | Okay. / Enportade and 7th Street. That’s Amy’s place! | 好 / Enportade 和第7大街 那是Amy的地方! |
[21:44] | Hey, what about this blood? Do you notice that? | 嘿,这血怎么回事?你注意到那吗? |
[21:47] | – You sure? – I swear to God, I sweat to God. | – 你确信吗? – 我对上帝发誓,我对上帝发誓 |
[21:49] | Okay, | 好 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry Amy. | 对不起,Amy |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:15] | Take’m in. | 把他们带进车里 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, Amy. | 对不起,Amy |
[22:31] | Miss James was shot three times. | James小姐中了3枪 |
[22:33] | Once to the back of the head, two to the back. Organs bled out slowly. | 一颗射中脑后,两颗打中后背 失血速度较慢 |
[22:38] | The bullet didn’t pierce the brain. | 子弹没刺透大脑 |
[22:40] | Entered her scalp, followed her hairline, | 进入她的头皮,沿着发线 |
[22:43] | then lodged near her ear. | 最后停在耳朵附近 |
[22:49] | So is was the body hit that did the damage. | 那么这是身体撞击时造成的损害 |
[22:52] | Yeah. She bled out on the inside. | 耶,是内出血 |
[22:56] | Took hours to expire. | 有几个小时 |
[22:58] | Explains why she was able to take a call in the trunk. | 这能解释她为什么能在后备箱里打电话 |
[23:02] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[23:04] | What do I mean? | 我是什么意思? |
[23:05] | You went as white as a ghost when you heard Amy’s voice on the speakerphone. | 听到Amy在扩音器上的声音 你的脸色象死人一样苍白 |
[23:08] | That’s what I mean. And that’s because she was supposed to dead already. | 这就是我的意思 |
[23:15] | Josh. | 因为你认为那时她应该已经死了 |
[23:16] | – I don’t even own a gun. – This was never about Mike. | – 我连枪都没有 – 这件事和Mike没有任何关系 |
[23:19] | The reality is that you shot Amy hours before Mike was killed. | 实际上,在Mike被杀几小时前你就枪杀了Amy |
[23:23] | You don’t have all your facts. | 你没有任何证据 |
[23:25] | If I thought you did, you would’ve arrested me by now. | 如果你有的话,现在已经逮捕我了 |
[23:29] | – Is that a fair statement? – Are you talking ethics to me, Josh? | – 我说的对吗? – Josh,你跟我说我该怎么做? |
[23:32] | Look, I was UPI’s youngest reporter ever to fly Air Force One. | 瞧,我是UPI最年轻的登上空军一号的记者 |
[23:36] | And I had broken major stories for the Miami Suns. | 并且我已经迈阿密日报报道了多篇重要文章 |
[23:39] | Gunrunnimg, dorm porn, you name it. | 枪械走私,淫秽杂志,你想得到的 |
[23:42] | At what cost? | 你的付出呢? |
[23:47] | That’s Amy’s parking space. | 这是Amy的停车空地 |
[23:49] | Looks like there’s blood on this column. | 看起来这根柱子上有血 |
[23:52] | So our vic took one shot even before she got to her car. | 看来受害者在到达她的小汽车之前就中了一枪 |
[24:00] | Second shot was through and through, right? | 接着是第二枪,是吗? |
[24:02] | Third shot was to the head. | 第3枪打中头部 |
[24:08] | Why do you have that look on your face? | 你为什么那个表情? |
[24:11] | The splatter’s only on the lower half of the BMW’s window. | 血只溅到宝马窗子的一半以下 |
[24:14] | So either the shooter was really tall | 所以要么是射击者个子很高 |
[24:17] | Or shot at a high angle like from a SUV or a truck. | 要么就是站在一个高的地方 比如SUV(运动型多功能车)或者卡车上 |
[24:22] | The clearance for this garage is 7 feet. | 这个车库的净高是7英尺 |
[24:31] | It says Ekka. | 是Ekka |
[24:33] | That’s a brand for running light. | 是车灯的一个品牌 |
[24:40] | Lucky for us, the garage got it. | 我们运气好,车库帮我们得到了 |
[24:44] | Well, this is blood. | 嗯,这是血。 |
[24:46] | Are you gonna process Amy’s next? | 接下来去Amy的房里吗? |
[24:50] | Horatio’s up there now. | Horatio在上面 |
[24:55] | Look at these. | 看这些 |
[24:56] | These are all bomb site history from Las Sambras. | 全是las Sambras炸过的地方 |
[24:58] | Yeah, they target law abiding Cuban-Americans | 是的,他们目标就是美籍古巴人 |
[25:01] | who have guts to speak against Castro. | 有勇气对卡斯特罗说不的人 |
[25:04] | Read all these articles, but I didn’t read Amy’s by-line till now. | 我读了所有这些文章 可一直没看到Amy署名的文章 |
[25:08] | No doubt Las Sambras has this place been searched. | 毫无疑问这里被Las Sambras搜查过 |
[25:12] | – And it’s hot in here, too. – Yeah, and here’s why. | – 而且这里面很热 – 耶,这里 |
[25:15] | Look at this. | 看这 |
[25:16] | Take ripped thermostat off the wall. | 把自动调温器从墙上拆了 |
[25:23] | And the smoke detector. | 以及烟雾报警器 |
[25:27] | Battery’s missing. | 里面没有电池 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. | 耶,我不感到惊讶 |
[25:31] | Ok, here’s what we need to do. | 好,我们需要做的 |
[25:33] | Let’s look in the bedroom to see if the alarm clock is missing. | 去卧室看看闹钟是否坏了 |
[25:46] | It’s definitely not ticking. | 没在走了 |
[25:48] | Battery is the power source. | 电池用做电源 |
[25:50] | Thermostat is the action switch. | 温控器是行动开关 |
[25:52] | And the clock is the timer ingredients for a homemade bomb. | 闹钟是定时器 |
[25:56] | Las Sambras, | 这些可以用来做一枚自制炸弹 |
[25:58] | they used Amy’s thing to make their next bomb. | 他们用Amy的东西来做他们的下一枚炸弹 |
[26:01] | Maybe warning her to shut up. | 或许警告她闭嘴 |
[26:09] | Some kind of mark on her hand. | 在她的手上的某种标记 |
[26:12] | She was in rigor, that’s why I didn’t see it | 她僵硬了,我没法看清楚 |
[26:14] | That looks like ink. | 看起来象墨水 |
[26:17] | – I’m gonna get that QDed. – No can’t do, Horatio. | – 我要知道那是什么 – Horation,做不到 |
[26:20] | Body stays intact, the QD is going to have to find me. | 尸体僵硬,无法读出 |
[26:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[26:28] | Anything? | 有什么发现? |
[26:29] | Nothing I can read. | 没有什么 |
[26:33] | You know what? Let’s use the night scope. | 我们用夜视境看看,怎么样? |
[26:35] | Maybe we can enhance the writing. | 或许能够锐化字迹 |
[26:37] | Read my mind. / Good. | 我也这么想 / 好 |
[26:40] | I was just hoping that photons created enough light in the image | 我希望那些光子能够尽量增强图像的光度 |
[26:43] | intensifier tube to define the image. | 增强管就能读取幅面内容 |
[26:53] | Still blurry. / All right. Here’s what we do. | 仍然模糊 / 好 我们这样做 |
[26:55] | Let’s leave the lens open, the longer the exposure, the greater chance we have some light in the image. | 把镜头开着,曝光时间越长 看到图像的可能性越大 |
[27:00] | And the blank space surrounding the print line will burn the image onto the film. | 并且字迹周围空白的地方会帮助字迹显现在胶片上 |
[27:04] | That’s exactly right. | 非常正确 |
[27:06] | – How long should I give it? – As long as it takes. | – 要多久? – 尽量久些 |
[27:17] | – What did we get? – It worked. | – 看我们得到什么了? – 成功了 |
[27:19] | What is it, a license plate? | 是什么,一个牌照? |
[27:23] | No, it’s.. | 不,是… |
[27:24] | – This is an address. – How do you know? | – 这是地址。 – 你怎样知道? |
[27:26] | You see the CO? | 你看见CO吗? |
[27:28] | That’s Calle Ocho. Little Havana. | 那是Calle Ocho,小哈瓦那 |
[27:30] | What about the 11122? | 这11122个怎么样? |
[27:32] | That is the location of the bomb. | 那是炸弹的位置 |
[28:03] | Sir! | 先生! |
[28:07] | Step away from the table right now. | 马上离开那张桌子 |
[28:18] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把你的手放在背后 |
[28:24] | These are the missing components from Amy’s apartment. | 这些正是Amy房里遗失的东西 |
[28:27] | Could’ve come from anywhere. | 这可能来自任何地方 |
[28:29] | Yes, they could’ve, | 是的,可能 |
[28:31] | but this, this couldn’t have. | 但是这,这不可能 |
[28:49] | That’s a perfect fit. | 完全符合 |
[28:51] | And that means that you were in Amy’s apartment, weren’t you? | 这表明你曾到过Amy的公寓,不是吗? |
[28:55] | Amy, | |
[28:57] | the one writes those lies about Las Sambras. | 那个胡乱编造Las Sambras的记者 |
[28:59] | Yeah, and I supposed the bombings in Little Havana didn’t take place either, right? | 耶,我猜小哈瓦那的爆炸没有发生,是吗? |
[29:03] | Your forefathers were revolutionaries. | 你的祖先是革命家 |
[29:05] | We’re no different. / What I’m interested in is whether you were there by yourself | 我们没有不同 我感兴趣的是你是否一个人在那 |
[29:09] | or you were with your brethren and which one? | 或者是和你的兄弟在一起,哪一个? |
[29:12] | – Don’t I get a lawyer? – After you tell me who you are with. | – 我要找律师 – 在你告诉我你是与谁一起之后 |
[29:17] | Las Sambras don’t even exist. | Las Sambras甚至不存在 |
[29:40] | Luis wants to make a deal. | Luis想要做一笔交易 |
[29:41] | That is breaking into Amy’s apartment and manufacturing a bomb. | 他承认闯进Amy的公寓,并且生产一枚炸弹 |
[29:44] | And what do we get out of it? | 我们得到什么 |
[29:45] | Address of the next place Las Sambras are going to bomb. | 下一个Las Sambras要去炸的地方的地址 |
[29:48] | – And names of two of his partners. – From a revolutionary to a rat in record time. | – 以及两个同伙的名字 – 从一个革命家变成一只老鼠 |
[29:53] | – But there’s a glitch. – What is that? | – 有个问题 – 是什么? |
[29:54] | – He won’t coop to his murder. – I don’t need him to. | – 他不承认谋杀 – 我不需要 |
[29:57] | What do you think it’s still the reporter? / I do. | 你仍旧认为是那个记者?/ 是 |
[30:00] | All right. You got any evidence to support that? | 哦,有什么证据吗? |
[30:02] | On the way. | 快了 |
[30:21] | You’ve got any messages? | 有留言吗? |
[30:23] | No, nothing. | 不,没有 |
[30:25] | But… | 但是… |
[30:27] | it’s an old-school answering machine,the kind with the tape. | 这是一个老式答复机,用磁带的一种 |
[30:30] | So, a little effort, we mightbe able to get something. | 因此,努力一下,可能得到我们想要的 |
[30:33] | So what are you doing? Just ignore the obvious stuff now? | 你在做什么? 忽略明显的材料吗? |
[30:36] | What we’ve got? | 什么? |
[30:37] | There always a cigar here. | 那里有一支雪茄烟 |
[30:39] | I mean she had a visitor, | 说明她有位访客 |
[30:41] | it’s been chewed It probably got DNA on it. | 嚼过了,可能从上面得到DNA |
[30:44] | Could be the killer. | 可能是凶手的 |
[30:46] | The journals. / I’ve de-enncrypted Josh’s and Amy’s notebooks. | 杂志 我比对了Josh和Amy的笔记本 |
[30:49] | And I found what seems to be notes from her new story. | 我发现大概是是她的新故事的笔记 |
[30:52] | New story, About what? | 新故事,关于什么? |
[30:54] | Can’t quite tell, she writes in nicknames and codes | 不能完全判断,她用绰号和代码写的 |
[30:56] | – But I’ll give you what I have. – Okay, sounds like a plan. | – 但是我先告诉你已经知道的 – 好,听上去不错 |
[31:02] | Hey / Hey, what’s up? | 喂,喂,怎么回事? |
[31:04] | Valera’s processing the cigar. | Valera在处理这支雪茄烟 |
[31:07] | Yeah. / Where’s Tyler? | 耶 / Tyler在哪里? |
[31:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:11] | It’s alright, I can handle this. | 没问题,我能处理 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:17] | You think we’re gonna get anything? | 你认为我们能得到什么? |
[31:18] | Most answering machines aren’t perfectly aligned. | 很多答录机都没被完全调整好 |
[31:21] | The audio is written either too high or too low on the tape stream. | 音频写在带子上可能太高或太低 |
[31:24] | Right, so when the eraser head wipes the tape, it could miss some of the audio. | 对,因此在擦除磁带时可能漏了一些音频 |
[31:28] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[31:40] | Amy, I didn’t mean to fly off the handle | 埃米,我没想和你吵 |
[31:41] | but you’re gonna hurt a lot of people if you write that story. | 但是如果你要写那个故事会伤害很多人 |
[31:44] | Call me, 555-0140 Extension 27. | 给我点火,555-0140,27分机 |
[31:49] | 555-0140? | |
[31:53] | The newspaper. | 报社的 |
[31:55] | And whose extension is that? | 那个分机是谁的? |
[31:57] | I called Amy. | 我打过电话给Amy |
[31:58] | I’m her editor. There’s nothing suspicious about that. | 我是她的主编,这没什么好怀疑的 |
[32:01] | It’s funny that you didn’t mention homicide, | 可是在询问谋杀案时 |
[32:03] | that recently flew off the handle with Amy. | 你并未提及和Amy最近的这次争吵 |
[32:07] | Matter of fact, I have the transcript here. | 实际上,我这里有你们的谈话记录 |
[32:10] | Transcript evinces a pejorative. | 这不能说明什么 |
[32:15] | That’s some vocabulary, sir. | 实际上是一些词汇,先生 |
[32:17] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[32:19] | Bring an attitude to your craft. | 喜欢你的工作态度 |
[32:23] | It’s not a craft, it’s murder investigation And you had a fight with Amy. | 这是谋杀案调查,而你和Amy有过争吵 |
[32:27] | You wanna come down to homicide and talk about it? | 你想要谈谈吗? |
[32:29] | No, I don’t. | 不,我没有? |
[32:31] | You don’t? | 没有? |
[32:33] | Were you at Amy’s the night she choose to go? | 那天晚上你在Amy家吗? |
[32:36] | No. | 不 |
[32:38] | No? / Nope. | 不?/ 不 |
[32:40] | She worked for me I’ve never been to her place. | 她为我工作,我从未到过她的地方 |
[32:45] | That was found at Amy’s. | 这是在Amy家里发现的 |
[32:47] | Now the DNA on that is male. | 上面的DNA显示是男性的 |
[32:50] | We’re looking for matches pretty interesting that you smoke the same brand. | 很有趣的是我们发现您吸同样牌子的烟 |
[33:01] | I’d like to call my lawyer. | 我要找我的律师 |
[33:03] | You should probably do that. | 你应该做 |
[33:21] | I heard there’s been a developement. | 我听说有些进展 |
[33:23] | Well, QD notes that Amy began gathering information on new story, but | 嗯,发现Amy在搜集新故事的素材,但是 |
[33:28] | none of the codes make any sense | 代码都没有意义 |
[33:30] | It says here I went to Luceabout Captain Burtler concerning “Ghost Ship” | 这里说我去找“幽灵船”的船长Burtler |
[33:38] | Ghost Ships. | 幽灵船 |
[33:39] | You mean like mirage possibly? | 你意思是可能是神异事件? |
[33:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:43] | That’s weird. | 真诡异 |
[33:45] | I did whole story a couple of years ago, | 几年以前,我跟踪了整个故事 |
[33:47] | gunrunner. | 枪械走私 |
[33:48] | Yeah, how they used crew ships to transfer major weapons. | 是的,他们怎样用邮船运武器 |
[33:53] | Okay, we need everything that Miami Sun put out last year | 好,我需要迈阿密日报去年所有 |
[33:56] | about gunrunners masquerading as crew ships, Right? | 关于枪械走私的文章,好吗? |
[34:06] | Jim Rennart? | |
[34:08] | Editor in chief. | 主编 |
[34:09] | I didn’t kill Amy. | 我没杀死Amy |
[34:13] | Well, that didn’t take you long, Jim. | 嗯,不会花你很长时间,吉姆 |
[34:18] | I went to her place, we had words. | 我去了她的地方,说了些话 |
[34:20] | That’s all. | 就这些了 |
[34:21] | I understand that Josh’s article about the Miami gunrunners using cruise ships | 我知道Josh关于用邮船走私枪支的文章 |
[34:27] | boosted your circulation by 20, 000 | 使报社的销售量增加了20,000份 |
[34:33] | The story all elevated our journalistic profile. | 也提升了新闻工作者的形象 |
[34:36] | Ghost Ships don’t exist, right? | 幽灵船不存在,对吗? |
[34:39] | That’s very, very difficult to verify sources | 消息来源难以证实 |
[34:44] | Gunrunners are outlaws. | 枪械走私是非法的 |
[34:45] | Cruise ships stonewall. Squeaky clean image. | 邮船抵抗,影象清晰 |
[34:47] | In other words, Josh made whole thing up. | 换句话说,Josh编造了整个故事 |
[34:50] | – I did suspect that.. – And Amy was onto him, right? | – 我确实怀疑过… – 并且Amy在他前面,是吗? |
[34:55] | She told me her suspicions. | 她告诉我她的怀疑 |
[34:58] | I begged her to let it go. | 我恳求她算了 |
[35:00] | He’s good for the paper circulation. | 他对报社销量有益 |
[35:02] | He’s a liar, Jim | 他在说谎,Jim |
[35:04] | So your writing will offset that. | 因此你写的文章会揭露这些 |
[35:06] | He brings readers to you | 他把读者带来 |
[35:07] | You mean he gets you promotions | 你意思是他得到你的许可 |
[35:13] | Well, I guess she didn’t, did she? | 嗯,我猜测她没,是吗? |
[35:19] | kid is a star. | 这个孩子很出众 |
[35:20] | I,I moved up two slots since he started working at the paper, | 从他进入报社,我,我提升了他两级 |
[35:23] | and the offers are just pouring in. From New York. | 订单大增,从纽约来的 |
[35:26] | Big papers, magzines, I’m in a whole new stratosphere. | 大的报纸,杂志,我们进入了最好的时期 |
[35:29] | All with Amy out of the way. | 而Amy却格格不入 |
[35:30] | No, no, no, | 不,不,不 |
[35:32] | I didn’t kill her, I didn’t. | 我没杀死她,我没有 |
[35:33] | Jim, you need to give me something right now. | Jim,你需要现在给我些证据 |
[35:40] | When Dalton was covering, | Dalton报道 |
[35:44] | creating gunrunner story. | 编造枪械走私的故事时 |
[35:46] | He went to shooting range. | 他去了射击场 |
[35:48] | The owner gave me free run of the place. | 场主让我可以免费进入靶场 |
[35:50] | Got called me next day, | 第二天找我 |
[35:52] | said one of his guns was missing, he suspected Josh’d stolen it, | 说他的一只枪丢了,他怀疑是Josh偷的 |
[35:55] | – But he never had any proof. – What kind of gun is it? | – 但是他没有任何证据 – 是哪种枪? |
[35:59] | .22 caliber Kemper. | .22口径的Kemper |
[36:01] | Okay, did Josh ever discuss killing Amy with you? | 好,Josh有与你一起讨论如何杀死Amy吗? |
[36:04] | – No, of course not. – But you suspected, didn’t you? | – 不,当然没有 – 但是你怀疑,是吗? |
[36:08] | Right? | 是吗? |
[36:10] | And just like Josh’s stories. | 就象Josh的故事一样 |
[36:13] | you aren’t interested in the truth, were you? | 你对事实不感兴趣,是吗? |
[36:18] | the Kemper .22, chrome six shot. A two-inch barrel. | .22 Kemper,6发镀铬子弹 |
[36:22] | It was first on my list | 最有可能的武器 |
[36:23] | So the bullets in Amy definitely could have come from the kemper. | Amy体内的子弹肯定来自kemper |
[36:26] | Okay, here’s what we do we get a warrant for Josh’s home, | 好,接下来,我们要一张对Josh的搜查令 |
[36:29] | office, and car, Right now. | 家里,办公室和汽车,马上 |
[36:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:33] | We have searched his entire condo, his office, and his jim locker. | 我们已经搜寻他的整个公寓, 办公室和他的贮物柜 |
[36:37] | And there’s no gun. | 但没找到枪 |
[36:39] | Yeah, same deal here. | 耶,这里也一样 |
[36:40] | But we know from the running lights that this is the vehicle from the scene, right? | 但是从这个车灯能确定这部车去过现场,对吗? |
[36:48] | I don’t know, maybe he tossed the gun. | 我不知道,或许他把枪扔了 |
[36:49] | No I’m positive it’s here. | 不,我确信它在这里 |
[36:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:52] | Because Josh swears that it isn’t. | 因为Josh发誓说这里没有 |
[36:56] | Alright. | 对 |
[37:00] | You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[37:01] | I wanna put the spare tires back Why don’t you siphon the gas, I’ve got an idea. | 我想把备用轮胎放回去,你把油吸干 我有个主意 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:12] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[37:13] | Now got a little room. | 现在有点空隙 |
[37:15] | Little bit, easy. | 再大点儿,停 |
[37:19] | Thanks guys. / No problem | 感谢 / 没问题 |
[37:29] | Get 4,760, What do the specs say? | 有4,760,规格书怎么说? |
[37:34] | The specs say 4,747. | 是4,747 |
[37:37] | – 13 pounds over. – Kemper’s only a couple of pounds. | – 重了13磅 – Kemper仅两磅 |
[37:40] | What do you think causing the extra weight? | 你认为什么引起额外的重量? |
[37:43] | Is the gas removed? / Yeah. | 油都抽了? / 是的 |
[37:45] | All of it? / Yeah. | 所有的?/ 是的 |
[37:47] | – About 9 or 10 gallons? – Give or take. | – 大约9到10加仑? – 差不多 |
[37:50] | Gas tank said there was almost full. | 显示油箱是满的 |
[37:53] | There’s no way a truck of that size has a gas tank that small. | 这样尺寸的车子油箱不可能那么小 |
[37:57] | You know what? I should have thought this sooner. | 啊哈,我想很快就能知道答案了 |
[38:08] | Modified metal box. | 改造过的油箱 |
[38:11] | People put in the smaller gas tank. | 放进更小的油箱 |
[38:13] | The extra space. | 剩下额外的空间 |
[38:16] | Put in electronics, wiring … | 放进电子,导线… |
[38:20] | Or … | 或者 … |
[38:24] | Here’s a little .22 caliber Kemper. | 一把.22的Kemper |
[38:32] | You found a gun, In my car. | 你找到一把手枪,在我的汽车里 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:36] | I found this gun, Josh. | 我找到这把枪,Josh |
[38:38] | This is the gun which you killed Amy James with. | 这就是你用来杀死Amy James的枪 |
[38:42] | Ah, it’s, it’s just not possible. | 啊,这,这不可能 |
[38:44] | I mean, I, I must be getting set up here … | 我的意思是,我,我一定哪里搞错了… |
[38:50] | No, I mean .. | 不,我意思是… |
[38:51] | Jim Rennart, our editor | Jim Rennart,我们的主编 |
[38:53] | I think that I, you know, he and Amy had an affair and… | 我认为我,你知道,他和Amy有一件事情… |
[38:55] | Josh. | |
[38:59] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:01] | But lieutenant, why would I wanna kill Amy? | 但是探长,我为什么要杀死Amy? |
[39:03] | Because Amy knew your story was fraud | 因为Amy知道你的故事是假的 |
[39:06] | and she was going to Rennart to expose you that’s why. | 并且她要告诉Rennart,这就是原因 |
[39:11] | These are from Amy’s notebook. And should seem familiar to you. | 这些是从Amy的笔记本,你应该很熟悉 |
[39:15] | Because you looked in her note, didn’t you? | 因为你查看她的笔记,不是吗? |
[39:29] | Captain Burtler, gunrunner from Gone with the wind, | Burtler船长,飘里的主角 |
[39:33] | J.R., your editor And Luce is Henry R. Luce, | J.R.,你的主编 而Luce就是Henry R. Luce |
[39:36] | the most prolific publisher of the 20th century. | 二十世纪最大发行量的报纸 |
[39:39] | You killed Amy. | 你杀死了Amy |
[39:41] | Josh. | |
[39:42] | Not to steal the story, | 不是为了偷故事 |
[39:46] | but to prevent one from happening. | 而是为了防止要发生的事情 |
[40:07] | No. | 不 |
[40:08] | Josh. | |
[40:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[40:16] | You know, Josh The truth … | 你知道,Josh,事实… |
[40:19] | has this funny, | 总是这么有趣 |
[40:21] | mysterious way … | 会以神奇的方式… |
[40:24] | of finding daylight. | 出现 |
[40:30] | Book him. | 铐上他 |