时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:30] | Somebody call 911! | 快拨打911! |
[00:49] | Brutal murder. | 凶手太残忍了 |
[00:51] | Broad daylight in the middle of the grove? | 居然大白天在这里内行凶 |
[00:53] | Thought I’d seen it all. | 看来要彻底检查一下 |
[00:55] | Paramedics sure left a mess. | 看来挺乱的, 后勤小组对现场保护得很完整 |
[00:58] | Certainly did. So we have a frozen crime scene. | 当然,这样才不至于干扰我们的调查 |
[01:01] | What about preliminary? | 初步调查怎么样了? |
[01:02] | Multiple stab wounds. | 身上有很多道伤口 |
[01:04] | Paramedics said they worked on him for 20 minutes. | 后勤小组光光处理这个就花了20分钟 |
[01:07] | He was a fighter! | 看来经过了很大的挣扎! |
[01:09] | yes, he was a figther and he was a runner, too, wasn’t he? | 而且也很能跑,不是吗? |
[01:12] | The blood runs all the way back to the house | 血从屋子那边一路滴到这里 |
[01:14] | which means the killer followed him down here | 这说明凶手一路跟他到这里 |
[01:18] | to finish the job. | 最后在此了结了他 |
[01:20] | Anyone see anything? | 有人看到什么没有? |
[01:21] | No, we have four eye witnesses and four different stories. | 四个看到的人, 说出的是四个不一样的故事 |
[01:25] | Typical! | 真搞笑! |
[01:26] | We also have the weapon. | 凶器也留在这里 |
[01:28] | Balisong Butterfly knife. | 一把蝴蝶刀 |
[01:30] | What about a wound pattern? | 伤口的形状如何? |
[01:34] | Yeah, plus there’s stabs around the chest. | 在胸口处有很多刀痕 |
[01:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 几乎都是捅到要害 |
[01:41] | Most knife murders are sloppy. | 每一刀都很熟练 |
[01:43] | It doesn’t make sense if we’re dealing with and amateur, | 如果不是个惯犯还好办 |
[01:46] | but we … | 但是… |
[01:48] | are looking for a pro. | 我们现在面对的是个专业杀手 |
[02:26] | CSI: MiaMi 2×18 Wannabe | |
[02:29] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/03/22 | 哥伦比亚公司发行 |
[03:01] | (Are) you working on the blood trail? | 你正在调查血迹吗? |
[03:03] | yeah, a 150 feet and counting. | 是的,大概有150英尺长 |
[03:05] | This guy was strong as an ox. | 死者真是身壮如牛 |
[03:06] | Get multiple samples please. | 再多采集几个样本 |
[03:08] | Right. The killer might have cut himself during the struggle. | 好的,这样子看来, 凶手应该是在死者挣扎的时候把他杀了 |
[03:11] | – We could get lucky. – Keep me posted. | – 这点可以确定 – 等调查完毕了,再给我报告 |
[03:12] | I will. Where are you going? | 好的,你要去哪里吗? |
[03:14] | I am going to get some love from the Feds. | 我要去找FBI拿些资料 |
[03:16] | They owe me a favor. | 他们会提供给我们一些信息 |
[03:32] | Hey, | 嘿, |
[03:34] | Yeah, you! | 就是说你呢! |
[03:35] | Gotta back off!! | 退到后面去!! |
[03:36] | This is my crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[03:38] | Still active. | 不准靠近 |
[03:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[03:49] | He’s got evidence. | 他偷走了证物 |
[03:52] | He’s got evidence. | 证物被他那走了 |
[03:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:01] | Come back here! | 给我回来! |
[04:05] | What happened? | 你们到底怎么回事? |
[04:06] | – How do I know? – You let him under the tape! | – 我怎么知道? – 是你让他过来的! |
[04:08] | He was waring a raid jacket. I thought he was one of you guys. | 他穿着一件CSI的夹克, 我还以为是你们的人呢 |
[04:10] | He just stole evidence from a murder investigation. | 他刚刚把现场的罪证偷走了 |
[04:13] | Well, so who was he? | 那他是谁? |
[04:15] | Killer coming back to the scene? | 是凶手来现场毁灭证据吗? |
[04:16] | I don’t know but now I’ve gotta find out what he took. | 我也不知道, 但我现在只想把他拿走的东西追回来 |
[04:23] | Patrol officer just dropped that off. | 通过巡警得到的资料 |
[04:25] | Vic’s name is Avi Golan, Israeli citizen. | 受害者的名字叫作Avi Golan, 以色列人 |
[04:28] | And look what’s listed under occupation. | 你看看他的职业 |
[04:31] | Import/Export how organized crime. | 进出口公司 |
[04:33] | It’s consistent with this type of murder, and there’s this! | 跟这起谋杀应该有些关系! |
[04:38] | Looks like our friend Avi got a little bikini wax. | 看看Avi这里有个印记 |
[04:40] | – Or he’s wearing a wire. – Hidden surveillance mic. | – 好象是缠着什么 – 为了隐藏监听式麦克风 |
[04:43] | Wonder who he was working for. | 知道他替谁工作吗? |
[04:48] | The FBI, right on Q. | FBI,他来了就会清楚了 |
[04:54] | Last November, quadruple murder, West Palm Beach. | 去年西棕滩的谋杀事件 |
[04:56] | Israeli business man, his wife and two kids. I remember it. | 我记得,一个伊拉克商人和他妻子, 还有两个孩子被杀 |
[04:59] | The hit was the work of the A’lad crime syndicate, | 那起案件就是A’lad商业犯罪组织干的 |
[05:02] | Your vic Avi Golan was one of their top lieutenants. | 死者Avi Golan就是里面的一个高级领导人 |
[05:05] | You flipped him, when hunting for inditements on the killer. | 可能是由于里面的内部纠纷导致有人要杀他 |
[05:08] | Did you get anything? / Not yet. | – 还有关于他的其他什么资料吗? – 没了 |
[05:09] | Primary suspect though is one of A’lad’s top killers. | 首个嫌疑犯就是A’lad这个组织的顶级杀手 |
[05:12] | A psycopath, named Danny Fisch. | 叫作Danny Fisch. |
[05:15] | Very scary customer, likes to work up close and personal, favors knives. | 是个很残忍的杀手, 专门为私人提供服务,喜欢用刀 |
[05:20] | Specifically a butterfly knife that he likes to leave at the scene right? | 特别是蝴蝶刀,并且每次作案完都留在现场? |
[05:23] | Yeah, that’s Fisch’s MO. | 是的,这是Fisch的常用手法 |
[05:27] | That family in west palm, | 死者的家庭就在西棕滩 |
[05:30] | he took his time on the kids. | 他是去看他的孩子 |
[05:35] | I’ve never seen so much blood. | 从没看过留这么多血的现场 |
[05:38] | – Avi Golan was all we had. – Can I bring him in? | – Avi Golan是最惨的一个 – 我看见见那个嫌疑犯吗? |
[05:40] | Sure, he’s a federal parolee. | 当然,不过他已经被保释了 |
[05:46] | Excuse me a minute will you? | 能给我几分钟吗? |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[05:54] | – We lost a piece of evidence? – We didn’t loose it. | – 据说我们丢失了一件证物是吗? – 我们已经看得很紧了 |
[05:55] | Some guy dressed like one of us walked under the tape, | 那家伙打扮得和我们一样, 从封带底下偷溜进来 |
[05:58] | he picked something up and before we can catch up to him he split. | 然后在现场拿走了某样东西, 我追都来不及 |
[06:00] | Ok Speed we have to find it. | Speed,我们必须找到它 |
[06:03] | Well, Bellmonte’s cataloguing in the evidence right now. | Bellmonte正在把那些证物进行分类 |
[06:07] | We’ve gotta fix it. | 这件事看来得处理一下 |
[06:24] | Garbage man found her on the morning run. | 捡垃圾的早上发现的 |
[06:26] | Do we have an ID? / No, not yet but we did find this in the alley. | – 有她的资料吗? – 没有,但是我们在小巷里发现了这个 |
[06:35] | Magazine’s not full. | 子弹没上满 |
[06:38] | Any idea where she came from? | 她住哪里,知道吗? |
[06:39] | No, but the way she dressed, | 不知道,但是从她的穿着来看 |
[06:41] | she could havebeen clubing just about anywhere on Collins. | 应该来自这一带的某个酒吧, 俱乐部之类的 |
[06:44] | Club yes but a party girl? I don’t know. | 是不是妓女呢? |
[06:46] | Look at her shoes. | 看看她的鞋子 |
[06:47] | It’s got a crape sole, try this at the bottom? | 黑色鞋底,看看有没有什么异常? |
[06:51] | sticky, smells like alcohol. | 粘粘的,闻上有点酒精的味道 |
[06:53] | Those are definitely the kind of shoes you wear when you’re serving the drinks not ordering them. | 这鞋很明显是酒吧小姐穿的 |
[06:56] | I’ll start canvassing all the clubs in the area. | 看来我们要对这里的酒吧俱乐部调查一番 |
[07:01] | All right, are you ready for a little dumpster diving? | 好吧,你要进去勘察一下吗? |
[07:09] | Okay, | 可以… |
[07:11] | You know I don’t mind getting my hands dirty. | 但是,你知道我不介意弄脏自己的手 |
[07:14] | I mean maggots, wet trash I’m the first one in. | 也不是害怕那些蛆, 而且叫我干这事也不是第一次 |
[07:18] | Okay, so what are you waiting for? | 那你是在害怕什么呢? |
[07:21] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[07:26] | Ants? / Yes, I have got a problem with ants. | – 蚂蚁? – 没错,我一看到蚂蚁就全身发毛 |
[07:28] | They are sneaky and they are mobile and when they get on you, | 当它们爬到你身上时, 会让你不禁打起寒战 |
[07:31] | – even if you get them off… – Ok, Kelly chill, | – 即使它们被你赶走了… – 好了,Kelly,你放心, |
[07:33] | I’ll take care of it. | 还是让我来吧 |
[07:35] | You can get our next floater. | 你在旁边看着就行了 |
[07:37] | Oh, I’d love that. Thank you. | 太好了,这就是我所想的,谢谢 |
[07:51] | Can you get anything off the plastic bag she was wrapped in? | 她被裹起来了, 你这样子可以吗? |
[07:54] | Yeah, markings on the perforations should give us the manufacturer. | 可以, 这里的标记应该可以给点制造商的线索 |
[07:57] | Well it’s as good as a fingerprint if we can find the role it came off of. | 没错,这就像是找到指纹一样有用 |
[08:00] | Got a purse, could be our vic’s. | 找到一个钱包,应该是死者的 |
[08:10] | Barbara Nance, Hialeah. | 叫作Barbara Nance, 住在Hialeah地区 |
[08:13] | Cause of death, exsanguination due to multiple gun shots. | 死因是中了两枪,失血过多而死 |
[08:16] | One to the cheek, one to the chest, | 一处是脸颊,另一处是胸部 |
[08:20] | and this is the one that killed you honey! | 就是这个导致了她的死亡! |
[08:23] | Ricochetted off your rib. | 直接穿进他的胸骨 |
[08:27] | Bullet nose is distorted. | 子弹有点扭曲了 |
[08:29] | Looks like there’s something caught on the tip. | 在顶端处好象有点什么东西 |
[08:36] | Silver flecks. | 像是银色的斑点 |
[08:38] | – Part of the bullet? – No, it’s non metallic. | – 是子弹上本来就有的东西吗? – 不,这不是金属 |
[08:40] | It looks like some sort of paint or latex. | 看上去有点像塑胶之类的东西 |
[08:43] | Well, What ever it is, it was the last thing the bullet touched before it hit her. | 无论是什么, 这是子弹在击中她之前最后碰到的东西 |
[08:47] | Alright, I’ll take it to trace. | 好了,我应该去化验一下 |
[08:49] | Don’t be running off yet! | 小心掉了 |
[08:54] | What is that? Some kind of insect? | 这是什么? 是一种昆虫吗? |
[08:57] | It’s an ant. Girl you needed an exterminator. | 是蚂蚁,看来她需要点杀虫剂了 |
[09:00] | She had ants on her face. | 她脸上居然会有蚂蚁? |
[09:02] | Well, these aren’t your garden variety dumpster ants | 是的,但不是家里或花园里的那种 |
[09:06] | and not related to decomp. | 完全是不同品种的 |
[09:09] | Why are they in her stomach? | 那为什么会在她胃里面发现? |
[09:10] | Hormiga Culona. | |
[09:11] | Leaf colored ants. | 一种特殊的树蚁 |
[09:14] | It’s a columbian dish. | 可以食用 |
[09:16] | Are you saying that people eat them? | 你是说我们可以把这个当晚餐? |
[09:18] | Fried. / Okay, so we’re looking for a club that serves fried ants. | – 最好煎一下 – 明白了,我们应该去找有提供这种东西的酒吧 |
[09:57] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[09:59] | That’s Barb. | 那就是Barbara |
[10:02] | Had she worked here long? | 她在这里工作很久了吗? |
[10:03] | We started together so, uh, about a year. | 我们是一起来的,差不多一年了 |
[10:06] | Any customers ever get angry with her, or act inappropriately? | 有没有顾客对她不满过, 或者对她有过动手动脚的? |
[10:09] | – We’re cocktail waitresses… – But nobody ever got violent? | – 我们是调酒女招待员… – 难道你们没有被强迫过? |
[10:13] | No. | 没有 |
[10:15] | You don’t sound so sure. | 你看上去很不确定的样子 |
[10:19] | The customers we can handle. | 有个人比较难缠 |
[10:22] | Just give us a name. | 是谁? |
[10:25] | Our bartender Mark | 酒吧男招待员Mark |
[10:27] | if he isn’t grabbing you he ignores your orders until you give him half your tips. | 一般我们都要给他一半的小费 |
[10:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:37] | Mr. Hobbs. | Hobbs先生 |
[10:38] | You were tending bar last night? | 昨晚是你管理这间酒吧吗? |
[10:40] | Yeah, ever sincethe club re-opened. | 是的,从这里重新开业到现在都是 |
[10:42] | Re-opened with a new name and a new gimmick? | 重新开张之后就有了新的变化是吗? |
[10:45] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[10:46] | these club kids eat those ants up like popcorn. | 这些人都喜欢蚂蚁,就像吃爆米化一样 |
[10:58] | Must be an aphrodisiac. | 同时也有壮阳和充当春药的功能 |
[11:01] | – I just don’t see how. – You’re not the only one. | – 我不是很明白 – 这还不明白? |
[11:03] | Hey, it keeps the place packed! | 这样做可以招来更多的生意 |
[11:06] | yeah, it seems like you’re doing very well. | 看上去你干得不错 |
[11:07] | Our owner is making all the money, not me. | 但是钱都是老板拿走的,又不是我的 |
[11:10] | Waitress’ tips could make for a good down payment on your own club. | 这不是问题的关键, 是不是女服务生的小费都要交一半给你 |
[11:14] | What? / Any problems, anything happen between you and Barbara last night? | – 什么? – 你和Barbara昨天晚上发生了什么? |
[11:18] | No. We get along real well. | 没什么,我们相处融洽 |
[11:22] | Look, I’ll help you anyway I can but | 我很想继续帮你们, 但是… |
[11:26] | my people are waiting. | 还有顾客在等我 |
[11:32] | Mr. Hobbs! | Hobbs先生! |
[11:40] | I’d like your left shoe please. | 我想看看你左边的鞋子 |
[11:42] | – My what? – I need your left shoe. | – 什么? – 我要看看你左边的鞋子 |
[11:55] | Found a casing from a bullet. It’s got some unusual trace on it. | 有个子弹在上面, 而且子弹还沾有点可疑的东西 |
[11:59] | I’ll see if Bellmonte is gonna help us out. / Alright. | – 看看Bellmonte能不能有什么发现 – 是 |
[12:02] | See where this clown keeps his trash bags. | 调查一下这里有没有包裹Barbara的塑料袋? |
[12:04] | That’s where our waitress was wrapped in. | 那就可以知道她是不是在这里遇害的 |
[12:38] | Tim! | |
[12:39] | Tell me you’re kidding. | 你不是在说笑吧? |
[12:40] | Fifty blood stains? | 五十个血斑?这工作量也太大了 |
[12:42] | Sorry, the next time, I’ll ask the victim to die in one spot. | 不好意思,如果可以的话, 下次我会要求死者尽量不要留血 |
[12:45] | Funny. How about I do half of them? | 搞笑,我是不是要全部都要化验? |
[12:48] | Suit yourself Princess but, | 你自己决定吧 |
[12:50] | if you find anything foreign you’re going to have to do them all. | 如果想要有什么特殊发现的话, 一定要全部都检验 |
[12:52] | That’s fair. / Alright. | – 那就是得全做了? – 是的 |
[12:58] | This guy’s running for his life, | 这家伙为了逃命,弄得满地都是血 |
[12:59] | bleeding everywhere and Delgado is complaining about a little extra work. | Delgado一直在抱怨工作量太大 |
[13:02] | Yeah, it’s not like she let someone walk off with evidence. | 但这总比她让别人偷走证物的好 |
[13:06] | That’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[13:08] | – What did he end up taking anyway? – I don’t know, that’s what we’ve got to figure out. | – 那人到底在现场拿走什么? – 我也不清楚,这正是我们现在要研究的问题 |
[13:11] | If something’s missing I don’t see it. | 如果有东西遗失了的话… |
[13:13] | Other than the knife, | 这里有小刀, |
[13:15] | there’s gauze pads latex gloves. | 有塑胶手套 |
[13:18] | The latex gloves, how many did you log? | 你一共记录了几个? |
[13:21] | Four into evidence, | 有4个, |
[13:23] | but paramedics double glove, so | 但有一些是医务人员用的 |
[13:25] | even number, it’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[13:27] | Right, but I’ve got, uh, five in my sketch. | 但是在我的草图里有5个 |
[13:32] | So we’re missing the killer’s gloves. | 因此我们丢掉的是一个手套 |
[13:36] | Well, I guess that explains why somebody might come back. | 这就能够解释为什么有人回来拿证物了 |
[13:39] | Mr. Fisch was no where near the location where Avi Golan was killed. | Fisch先生在Avi Golan被杀时不在现场 |
[13:43] | Tell your client that I can place him at the scene. | 告诉你的当事人, 我可以证明他当时就在现场 |
[13:47] | It’s not what I hear. | 你凭什么? |
[13:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[13:50] | The responding officer reported that the scene was compromised. | 有人说现场已经受到破坏了 |
[13:55] | Procedure was followed and the evidence will be credible. | 但是我们的证据是确凿的 |
[13:59] | Well, have fun proving that. | 是吗?那就证明给我看看 |
[14:02] | Are we done? | 问完了吗? |
[14:05] | I have a lunch reservation at the Nobu. | 我约了人在Nobu吃午饭 |
[14:07] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine长官? |
[14:09] | A word? | 有几句话问你 |
[14:19] | A key piece of evidence was stolen and this is the first I hear about it? | 居然关键的证物会在犯罪现场丢失? 这是我第一次听到 |
[14:22] | What exactly was taken? | 到底是什么被拿走了? |
[14:26] | – It was a bloody latex glove. – The killer’s glove? | – 是一个沾了血迹的手套 – 凶手的手套吗? |
[14:29] | We think so. / Dennis, Relax! We’re going to find the glove. | – 应该是 – Dennis,冷静一下,我们会找到的 |
[14:32] | You’d better. | 最好是这样 |
[14:33] | If the Bureau goes down on this, CSI is coming with us. | 如果上级总署怪罪下来, 你们CSI也和我们一样要承担责任 |
[14:48] | Foreign object here, sir. | 有意外发现,长官 |
[14:57] | No that’s not foreign. | 这个不是 |
[15:00] | Just keep moving. | 继续找 |
[15:46] | Speedle, I just got copied on your report. | Speedle,我刚刚复制了一份你的报告 |
[15:49] | – Are you trying to get me relieved of duty? – I’m not trying to jam you up. | – 你的意思是说我玩忽职守吗? – 我并没有这个意思 |
[15:51] | – Everything I reported was accurate. – Look, I just check’em in, that’s it. | – 我只是实话实说罢了 – 我已经看过了 |
[15:55] | Once they sign into the log it’s none of my business. | 上级如果把这个记入档案 那我怎么办? |
[15:57] | Are you saying that he signed the log? | 你是说已经被记进去了吗? |
[15:59] | I wouldn’t let him under the tape otherwise Speedle. | 我当时是不知道才让他进来的,Speed. |
[16:02] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[16:07] | Ah, that’s cute. | 实在是搞笑 |
[16:09] | Edmond Locard. | |
[16:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[16:12] | He’s the father of modern forensics. | 一个负责人,这不关你的事 |
[16:16] | Figures… | 我确保没事的,不要太紧张… |
[16:18] | I found this at the scene. | 我再到犯罪现场发现了这个 |
[16:20] | It’s uh, lycopodium, its fingerprint powder. | 是一个石松植物的粉末 |
[16:23] | He must have lost it when he went over the fence. | 肯定是他在翻围墙时,不小心掉下来的 |
[16:29] | So what, he had fingerprint powder? | 那说明他带有石松粉末? |
[16:31] | It’s fluorescent green. | 这是一种荧光粉 |
[16:33] | I mean that’s like having brush guards on your SUV. | 我的意思是说你可以用它喷在你的SUV上 |
[16:37] | I have brush guards on my SUV. | 是的,我有用过 |
[16:41] | And how many times have you gone off road? | 你都用过几次了,还看不出来? |
[16:46] | Exactly. It’s for appearance. | 这应该是… |
[16:49] | It’s like using Locard’s name in a log. | 他用来喷电单车装饰用的 |
[16:51] | So who is this guy? | 你认为他是什么人? |
[16:53] | Some weirdo, like a CSI wannabe. | 可能是一个比较奇怪人, 比如说是CSI的崇拜者之类的 |
[16:56] | Sorry I took so long. | 不好意思花了这么久才整理好这些图片 |
[16:58] | I did what I could with these. Not your best work. | 这家伙跑得还真快 |
[17:01] | I was on a foot pursuit. | 我当时根本来不及 |
[17:02] | Right. / What’s that on the back of the scooter? | 那辆电单车的后面是什么? |
[17:04] | Can you clean that up? / Sure. | – 能弄清晰点吗? – 没问题 |
[17:09] | See that streak? That’s a reflection off the fender. | 刚好有东西反光遮住了 |
[17:13] | If I can reduce this to single point of light, | 我试试看能不能把光源聚集起来 |
[17:20] | M.D.C.L. | |
[17:22] | Some kind of Logo. | 是某种标志吧 |
[17:24] | You know what? Do a search for forensics clubs. | 搜索一下关于辩论会的俱乐部 |
[17:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:32] | Gees, there’s got to be a hundred of them. | 有一百多个 |
[17:35] | Put up that one, Miami-Dade Criminalist League. | 打开这个链接,迈阿密刑事调查联盟 |
[17:42] | That’s him, that’s the wannabe. | 就是这个人 |
[17:46] | You Wally Shmagin? | 你就是Wally Shmagin? |
[17:49] | Miami-Dade Crime Lab. | 迈阿密CSI |
[17:52] | Wow, I mean | 噢,我是想说… |
[17:55] | Wow, how did you guys find me so fast? | 你们怎么这么快就找到我了? |
[17:57] | – Can we come in? – Was it latent prints, | – 我们可以进去吗? – 是通过指纹吗? |
[17:58] | DNA, did my Scooter leave a tread mark? | 还是DNA鉴别,还是我电单车的轨迹 |
[18:00] | Where’s that glove that you took from the crime scene? | 你从我们那里拿走的手套呢? |
[18:03] | The glove? / Yeah. | – 手套? – 没错 |
[18:05] | I thought it was junk, you know, a castoff. It’s in the shrine. | 我原本以为那是废物, 我把他放在我的“神龛”了 |
[18:09] | In the shrine? | “神龛”? |
[18:11] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[18:13] | My collection. | 我的收藏品 |
[18:16] | What, do you sell this stuff on E-bay? | 你在E-bay网站上出售这些吗? |
[18:17] | No, I buy it. | 不,这些是我买的 |
[18:19] | I have one of the finest forensics museum in the country. | 我有这个国家最好的辩论组织 |
[18:23] | How do you pay for it? | 你如何维持它呢? |
[18:25] | It’s my father’s money. | 靠我爸爸给我的钱 |
[18:35] | I really hope that’s in from Value jet. | 这种辩论组织会有什么用处呢? |
[18:38] | Hey hey hey hey, be careful with that. | 嘿,小心点 |
[18:42] | Is that really Lizzy Borden’s ax? | 这把是Lizzy Borden的斧头? |
[18:44] | That’s right. | 你说对了 |
[18:46] | Cost me 15 grand($15000). | 花了我15000美元 |
[18:48] | Well, you should get your money back | 你应该去退货了 |
[18:49] | because the real ax doesn’t have a handle on it. | 因为真正的斧头不是这样子的 |
[18:53] | It’s on display, Fault River Massachussettes. | 这只是用来摆设的赝品罢了 |
[18:55] | No way, the guy who sold me that gave me a certificate of authenticity | 不可能的, 那人卖给我时是有出示相关证明和证书的 |
[18:59] | but I can find it. I know it’s around here somewhere. | 还在这里呢,我找找看 |
[19:00] | Wally! / Yeah. | – 怎么了? |
[19:02] | Get the glove will ya? | 把手套拿过来? |
[19:04] | Yeah, right. | 好的,马上 |
[19:19] | Bagged and tagged, | 一直没去碰过 |
[19:20] | chain of custody still intact. | 完好无损 |
[19:32] | Hook him up. | 把他拷起来 |
[19:36] | The casing we found on your shoe matches the gun we found in the alleyway, | 在你鞋低夹着的子弹, 和我们找到的手枪型号吻合 |
[19:40] | matches the bullet we got out of Barb’s body. | 正好是从Barbara身体里面是同一种型号 |
[19:46] | I must have stepped on it taking trash out to the dumpster. | 这肯定是我在垃圾堆旁边不小心踩到的 |
[19:49] | Was that before or after you and Barb got into an argument over tips? | 那是在你们为了那些小费争执之前还是之后? |
[19:54] | The bouncer said he had to break the two of you up by the dumpster last night around ten. | 俱乐部保安说, 昨天晚上10点有看到你们在那里争执 |
[19:58] | I know you’re stealing tips Barb. | Barbara,你是不是又偷走我的小费 |
[20:00] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[20:02] | They’re always screwing me on the tip money. | 她们总是经常干这种事情 |
[20:04] | Every night! | 每天晚上都这样 |
[20:07] | She was on a cigarette break. | 当时她正在抽烟 |
[20:11] | I told her I was tired of her stiffing me. | 我已经警告过她了 |
[20:13] | You finally just got fed up. | 最后你是不是就抓狂了? |
[20:16] | Do you really think I’d throw my whole life away over some tip money? | 你认为我会为了那么一点小费去干这种事情吗? |
[20:22] | I found the source for that plastic bag that waitress was stuffed in. | 我发现了包裹死者的塑料袋的来源了 |
[20:25] | It’s like a fingerprint. Each tear is unique. | 因为它的每个裂缝都是独一无二的, 就像指纹一样 |
[20:28] | Looks like a match to nail our bartender. | 你在哪里找到那些塑料袋的? |
[20:31] | I collected it from the break room. | 我在休息室找到的 |
[20:34] | Well, bartenders take breaks. | 那个俱乐部男招待员应该有去过休息室 |
[20:36] | May be, but the break room is for women only and you need a key to get in. | 有可能,但是休息室的钥匙只有女的才有 |
[20:39] | And you’re sure the bartender doesn’t have a key? | 你认为那个人会没有吗? |
[20:41] | He’s actually the reason they put locks in the first place. | 或许有其他原因,这也是有可能的 |
[20:44] | So we’re looking at one of our waitresses. | 我觉得应该去问问那些女服务生 |
[20:47] | Hey, | 嘿, |
[20:49] | heard you have a groupie. | 听说你有人崇拜你 |
[20:52] | Our little creep’s a forensic junkie. | 一个在网上组织辩论会的小孩罢了 这有什么好高兴的 |
[20:54] | I know, there’s a lot of those around these days. | 那说明你挺受欢迎的 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I mean who dreams about being a criminalist? | 我的意思是这个工作是个苦差事, 谁愿意来做? |
[21:01] | You’re kidding, right? | 你该不会认为我因为这事很高兴吧? |
[21:03] | Hey, I grew up watching Quincey. | 嘿,别装了,我看出来了 |
[21:04] | – You mean you didn’t? – This is a paycheck, | – 你敢说你没有吗? – 这也是没办法的事, |
[21:07] | – it’s a job, it’s not my life. – Well, Mr.Paycheck, you just hit paydirt. | – 工作就是这样, – 好的,这个给你 |
[21:14] | – Epithelials inside the glove. – With a name, | – 手套里面的皮肤DNA化验 – 就是这个人了, |
[21:17] | courtesy of CODIS | 这是DNA检索系统报告 |
[21:20] | Thanks, Kerry. | 谢谢你, Kerry |
[21:25] | Got a hit on the glove. Danny Fisch is our killer. | 从这个手套的分析来看, Danny Fisch就是凶手 |
[21:28] | Good, let’s hope it’s still admissible. | 好极了,但是我希望这个证物还有用 |
[21:30] | Why what happened? | 出什么事了? |
[21:31] | Fisch’s attorney is moving to suppress the glove, department F, 10AM | Fisch在早上说怀疑这个手套的可靠性 |
[21:35] | They’re going to put Wally on the stand? | 他们要求Wally出庭作证吗? |
[21:39] | – That kid doesn’t have a chance! – No, I agree, | – 那孩子好像没什么希望! – 我认为会有的 |
[21:41] | so we have to give him one. He is our last shot! | 他是我们最后的胜券了 |
[21:49] | Hey what’s going on? They wanna arrest me, they won’t let me go, | 嘿,到底怎么回事, 他们不仅逮捕了我,现在还不让我走 |
[21:52] | officer Everheart here won’t even let me go to the bathroom you know. | 甚至连去洗手间都不让我去 |
[21:54] | I could sue. I know my rights. | 我可以控告你们,这是我的权利 |
[21:56] | Listen to me you little punk. | 听我说好不好,你这无知的小孩 |
[21:57] | You gotta get a haircut, | 你要去理个发 |
[21:59] | we’re gonna put you in a suit and tie, | 然后我们会给你穿上衬衣, 还有打上领带 |
[22:00] | and we have to get you prepped. You understand? | 最后在帮你排练一遍,明白了吗? |
[22:04] | What for? | 要干什么? |
[22:05] | The defense is going to put you on the stand. | 我们需要你出庭作证 |
[22:07] | They’re going to discredit the evidence through you. | 他们怀疑你捡到的证物 |
[22:11] | You got it? | 明白了吗? |
[22:13] | So, | 那现在… |
[22:14] | what kind of analysis are we going to do first, like Co-file or Mass-spec? | 第一步要怎么做? 是不是要先准备台词,或者其他什么的? |
[22:17] | I know my stuff, I’m ready for the big guns. | 我会好好准备的 |
[22:19] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好了吗? |
[22:23] | What is this for? | 这是要干嘛? |
[22:24] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 告诉我事情发生的详细经过 |
[22:31] | I picked up the glove, it was bloody. | 我捡到沾满鲜血的手套 |
[22:35] | Alright, hold on. | 继续 |
[22:36] | You collected the glove. | 应该说你要收集这个手套 |
[22:39] | Upon closer examination, | 为了方便调查, |
[22:43] | you saw what appeared to be a red blood stain on the exterior of the glove. | 还要写出那沾满鲜血的手套上还有其他什么 |
[22:48] | And what time did you leave? | 还有你什么时候离开? |
[22:49] | The hell if I know, I was running away from you. | 我怎么知道,那时侯我逃都来不及 |
[22:54] | You left at 11:15. | 你大概在11:15离开 |
[22:57] | Upon arrival, | 回到家里 |
[23:00] | at your personal residence, | 也就是你的个人住宅, |
[23:03] | you placed the glove | 你把那个手套放好 |
[23:04] | in a secure and locked drawer for safe keeping. | 为了确保安全你把它放在抽屉里 |
[23:09] | Don’t you guys have someone to do this kind of stuff for you? | 你是不是每次都让证人这么做? |
[23:11] | Keep writing. | 继续 |
[23:15] | So, so, did you, | 我想问一下, |
[23:17] | did you get that match you needed on the glove? | 如果这次告不了他,我会被判刑吗? |
[23:21] | Come on, I found it, I think I deserve to know. | 快告诉我,我觉得我应该了解一下 |
[23:24] | You stole that glove from the Avi Golan crime scene, | 你从Avi Golan的死亡现场偷走了那个手套 |
[23:27] | and you may have blown a federal murder case. | 这已经属于扰乱现场了 |
[23:30] | You know what you deserve? Jail time. | 这已经算违法了,搞不好还是要进监狱 |
[23:33] | I mean we’d be lucky if that glove is taken admissible. | 如果这个手套能充当证物的话, 那就没事了 |
[23:41] | I’m always messing things up. | 我总是把事情搞砸了 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:50] | Let’s just make it right. | 没事,我们应该想办法补救 |
[23:52] | Ok? Keep writing. | 好吗?继续写 |
[23:55] | Safe keeping. | 认真点 |
[24:01] | Hey, you alright? | 都完了吗? |
[24:02] | Alright. / You’re gonna get some sleep, | – 是的 – 你先回家睡觉吧, |
[24:04] | and you’re going to meet me here at seven. | 然后7点来找我 |
[24:05] | Not 7:01, 7:00, you got it? | 记得是7点,绝对不能迟到,明白吗? |
[24:07] | There’s this little party I’m supposed to go to tonight. | 晚上有个聚会,我可能会去参加 |
[24:10] | – Alright, fine. – Just don’t drink anything. | 很好,去吧,但是记得别喝太多 |
[24:13] | I mean that. | 这应该做得到吧 |
[24:14] | – I won’t. – And you’re gonna wear this. | – 不会的 – 你要穿上这个 |
[24:17] | A vest? / And a tie, and I want them both back. | – 衬衫? – 还有一条领带,之后我会拿给你 |
[24:20] | This is about appearance. You’ve got to be credible. | 这是为了出席时增加你的可信度 |
[24:23] | You understand? | 知道了吧? |
[24:24] | Absolutely. / Alright. | – 没问题 – 这就好 |
[24:30] | I don’t even know if I can do this. | 我以前从没出庭作过证,我有点担心 |
[24:33] | Welcome to the big leagues. | 没事,不必紧张,船到桥头自然直 |
[24:39] | You remember the bullet we pulled out of our waitress? | 你还记得我们从死者身上取出的子弹吗? |
[24:42] | The silver flecks on it were polyisoprene with a trace amount of ammonia. | 沾有一些银色的聚戊二希在弹头处 |
[24:46] | Isoprene, that’s latex. | 有点像橡胶 |
[24:47] | Ammonia turns it into liquid latex. | 聚戊二希就会转化成这种橡胶 |
[24:49] | Yeah, | 恩, |
[24:50] | the bullet whole was through the top of her blouse. | 子弹从他上衣的顶部穿过 |
[24:55] | When a girl has no pockets, | 这里也没有口袋 |
[24:57] | you keep things one or two places, in your shoe or in your bra. | 所以她要是有东西要放, 也只有鞋子和胸罩这来两处地方可以放 |
[25:00] | So the bullet was shot through whatever she was hiding in her blouse. | 因此子弹应该是穿过他存放在上衣的东西 |
[25:03] | Bartender said she was hiding tips. | 那个男招待员说她偷了他的小费 |
[25:05] | Except there’s no latex in money. | 但是钱上面怎么会有塑胶? |
[25:07] | An airline ticket, a concert ticket? | 飞机票,或者是音乐会入场券? |
[25:12] | Lottery ticket. | 彩票 |
[25:15] | I lose every week, but I can’t seem to throw them away. | 我逢买必输,但是这有一张还没扔掉 |
[25:21] | Same silver flecks as on the bullet and the dress. | 这隐藏号码的膜就和沾在弹头上的很像 |
[25:23] | So our dumpster girl was shot through a lottery ticket. | 因此子弹是穿过彩票杀死了她 |
[25:32] | No one kills for a losing ticket. | 谁会杀死一个连是否中奖都不知道的人? |
[25:35] | And what do you use to scratch a lottery ticket. | 那要是她已经刮过彩票, 知道结果了呢? |
[25:38] | So you two worked with Barb last night? | 昨晚是你们两个和Barbara一起吗? |
[25:40] | Our night to close, why? | 我们每晚都在一起,怎么了? |
[25:41] | Can we see your keys? | 可以把休息室的钥匙给我吗? |
[25:58] | Happy enough? | 这样可以了吧? |
[26:00] | No, | 我只是… |
[26:01] | but I’m getting there. Do either one of you girls play the lottery? | 想知道你们其中有人玩彩票吗? |
[26:05] | Everybody here does. | 这里每个人都在买 |
[26:06] | The material that we found on the bullet that killed your friend was liquid latex. | 我们在Barbara身上的弹头上发现了银色塑胶 |
[26:10] | You use liquid latex on lottery tickets. | 你们是不是都用钥匙去刮它的? |
[26:16] | Jackpot on those gets up to $250,000. | 这次累计金额高达25万美元 |
[26:19] | And forensics confirmed that Barb was shot through a lottery ticket. | 分析小组证明了Barbara是被子弹穿过彩票射中 |
[26:23] | Funny thing is we never, | 但奇怪的是, |
[26:26] | never found the ticket on her. | 在她身上没发现有那张彩票 |
[26:27] | Well, we play lottery together, so if you find that ticket it’s ours. | 我们说好平分的,我们没必要去拿她的 |
[26:31] | It’s not the first thing we have to find. | 那要等我们调查了才知道 |
[26:34] | We need a crime scene. | 我们会去现场查清楚的 |
[26:58] | Looks like a crime scene to me! | 这应该就是她当时遇害的地方 |
[27:17] | Found him wandering around outside the building. | 我们发现他在外面闲逛 |
[27:20] | He says he knows you? | 他说他认识你? |
[27:23] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[27:25] | thanks, Paula. / Sure. | – 谢谢你,Paula – 没事 |
[27:30] | You’re a little early Wally. | 你好象提早了,Wally. |
[27:33] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[27:35] | I guess I’m a little nervous. | 我觉得有点紧张 |
[27:39] | How was your party? | 你的聚会呢? |
[27:44] | You know I always feel like | 我后来想想… |
[27:47] | I’m too late or too early when I go to parties. | 这个时候呆在那里好象不大合适 |
[27:52] | Just was out of there in like two minutes. | 只去了一会儿就走了 |
[27:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[28:00] | Top secret forensics work. | 明天的顶级机密法庭辩论 |
[28:03] | Case numbers, initials on every page. | 为每一个事件的每个页面做记号 |
[28:10] | You scared giving testimony against guys like Danny Fisch? | 你是不是很担心明天和Danny Fisch的对峙? |
[28:15] | I’m more scared of letting a guy like that walk. | 我更担心的是你 |
[28:17] | Right, me too. | 我也是这样想的 |
[28:27] | Wally, you should go home. | Wally,你现在还是回家吧 |
[28:29] | Get some sleep, you’ve got a big day tommorrow. | 最好睡一觉, 明天才能应付得了 |
[28:32] | I could number pages. | 我可以帮你做这些标记 |
[29:11] | Hey, Bellmonte’s getting anything off that bullet casing from the shirt? | Bellmonte有没有分析出那人鞋底子弹上的成分? |
[29:14] | It wasn’t trace, I sent it over to DNA. | 那东西上面居然有DNA成分 |
[29:17] | Telling that the substance was organic? | 是什么器官的DNA? |
[29:18] | It was human skin burn on the casing. | 是人身上的皮肤组织 |
[29:23] | And the weird thing is we don’t have any burn marks on our victim. | 但是在死者身上根本找不到有任何灼伤的痕迹 |
[29:26] | And two gunshots with a minimum of spatter but I, | 这两枪之间溅出来的血迹… |
[29:30] | I think I figured that out. | 我认为应该可以描绘一下 |
[29:35] | There’s a void in blood below the waist band. | 腰部底下的血迹明显少了很多 |
[29:37] | Something blocked the spatter, | 应该是有什么东西挡住了 |
[29:39] | preventing the blood from travelling below the waist. | 刚好阻止了血从上面溅下来 |
[29:41] | Or someone. | 或者是有人挡住了 |
[29:48] | The shooter was sitting on her. | 凶手可能坐在她身上 |
[29:51] | Let’s confirm that. | 去试试看就知道了 |
[30:10] | The shooter was approxiamtely 6 feet away so they couldn’t have been sitting on her. | 根据实验判断, 凶手至少要在6英尺之外,不可能坐在她身上 |
[30:13] | Which means at least two people were involved in the killing. | 这就意味着, 应该是两个人一起作案 |
[30:17] | One to hold her down, and one to shoot her. | 一个把她按在地上, 一个开枪射击 |
[30:19] | If we measure the height of the blood spatter, we can nail the sitter. | 如果可以知道血溅起来的高度, 那就可以估计坐在她上面的那人的尺寸 |
[30:22] | Problem with the crime scene is that we didn’t find any spatter. | 但问题是现场没留下任何的血迹 |
[30:24] | Then we have to go back. | 我们再回去看看 |
[30:34] | Wanna take a ride? | 一起走吧 |
[30:42] | I called my kid three times, he knows about this hearing. | 我给那孩子打了三次电话, 但都没回我 |
[30:45] | We got a call out to Wally’s condominium. | 我们收到Wally的电话 |
[30:47] | What does he want? A ride out to the courthouse? | 他想怎么样? 临阵脱逃吗? |
[30:49] | There’s been a developement. | 不是的,但是有了进一步的发展 |
[30:52] | Great, what kind of developement? | 是吗,到底怎么回事? |
[30:54] | The Paramedics found Wally dead. | Wally死了 |
[31:08] | Mm, he was just here last night. | 他昨晚还在这里的 |
[31:10] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我也知道, 很抱歉让你听到这个噩耗 |
[31:16] | I guess we’re not going to court. | 我觉得我们现在无法出庭了 |
[31:19] | No. | 是的 |
[31:20] | You know what? | 你想去现场看看吗? |
[31:22] | Let’s go to see Wally, / Yeah, | – 走吧,我们去看看Wally – 好吧 |
[31:24] | Okay? / yeah | – 还好吗? – 可以 |
[32:03] | Dual lacerations on the scalp, | 头上有两处伤口, |
[32:06] | chap wounds. | 是裂开的 |
[32:08] | Danny Fisch used different blade this time. | Danny Fisch这次使用了不同的凶器 |
[32:10] | Wounds are consistent with an ax but it’s too soon to draw any conclusions. | 伤口看上去是斧头导致的, 但是现在下定论还太早 |
[32:17] | Alexx, it is pretty obvious what happened. There’s a bloody ax over there. | Alexx,很明显就是旁边这把斧头 |
[32:20] | Maybe to you, | 可能吧, |
[32:22] | but I still have to do my post, okay? | 但是还要等我回实验室化验了之后才能确定? |
[32:24] | I think we should round up Fisch before he skips town. | 我认为我们应该在Fisch逃走之前惩治他 |
[32:27] | Speed, let’s go slow | Speed,先不要这么急噪 |
[32:29] | I’ll see you back at the lab | 还是回去实验室再说吧 |
[32:31] | I’d like to process as soon as I could | 我会尽我所能调查这个案件的 |
[32:32] | Ok, but we have one compromised crime scene, | 我了解你的感受, 但是我们已经有过一次过失了 |
[32:34] | I don’t want another one. | 我不希望再次出现 |
[32:36] | Alright? I’ll see you back there. | 好吗?一切应该从长计议 |
[32:42] | Okay. / Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Something feels strange to you? | 你是不是觉得有点可疑? |
[32:48] | Yes, something is strange. No forced entry, | 是的,是有些奇怪,没有强行破门而入, |
[32:51] | and no sign of struggle with the killer, is there? | 而且也没有与凶手抵抗挣扎的迹象? |
[32:53] | I’ll look in on my findings. | 我会好好检验的 |
[32:56] | Good work Alexx. | 好的,Alexx |
[33:07] | Hi | 嘿 |
[33:08] | Did you get anything out of Wally here? | 有没有什么新的发现? |
[33:10] | Massive cerebral trauma, burn on by penetration of the skull. | 大脑外伤,并且脑骨严重受损 |
[33:13] | So it’s killing by the ax? | 那应该就是斧头所致了? |
[33:20] | But not by another’s hand | 但不是别人 |
[33:22] | Wait a minute, you’re saying it was self-inflicted? | 等等,你意思是说是他自己干的? |
[33:25] | First few blows are shallow along a parallel axis | 首先这两条伤口平行, 而且很浅,下手很轻 |
[33:28] | Yes, the killer missed | 这是凶手的失误 |
[33:30] | No, there would be defensive wounds on Wally’s hands and arms, Timmy | 不是,如果是这样, 他手上应该会有抵抗的伤痕, Timmy |
[33:35] | These shallow cuts on his head, | 他头部的伤口很浅, |
[33:37] | hesitation marks, classic indicator of a suicide | 说明了他在下手之前有过犹豫, 这是典型的自杀迹象 |
[33:40] | Look, Danny Fish is a pro, | 但是Danny Fish是个杀人老手 |
[33:41] | I mean, he could have staged this to be a suicide, no problem. | 我的意思是,他可以把这些弄成自杀的假象, 对他来说轻而易举 |
[33:44] | That’s not my finding, baby. | 但是根据我的分析就是这样子 |
[33:47] | The fatal blow is self-inflicted. | 确实是自杀 |
[33:49] | So Danny Fisch’s gonna walk now? | 那现在Danny Fisch不就可以逍遥法外了? |
[33:51] | Like you said, the guy’s a pro. | 那也是无可奈何的事 |
[33:54] | Nobody’s that good. | 没那么容易 |
[34:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[34:06] | All these stains from the blood trail in the park? | 这些都是犯罪现场的血迹吗? |
[34:09] | Yeah, I got them organized. What do you want? | 是的,我已经整理好了 你想要干嘛? |
[34:12] | There’s been change of plans. | 计划有所改变 |
[34:14] | I need these get these done now. / Okay, | – 我现在要这些先检验 – 可以, |
[34:16] | first, Step away from the desk You’re not a DNA analyst. | 但是,首先请你先离开这个桌子, 你不是DNA分析员 |
[34:20] | If you want them done, I’ll do them. | 如果你想检验这些,我就照办 |
[34:22] | There’s gotta be blood from Danny Fisch at the scene. | 这些可能会有Danny Fisch的血迹 |
[34:24] | There has to be. | 如果有的话就在这里 |
[34:26] | How long do you think this is gonna take? | 这大概要花多久时间? |
[34:28] | Several hours. | 大概要好几个小时 |
[34:32] | Once I get the samples in the 3-10, there’s not much to see. | 我已经把这些检验过好几遍了 |
[34:35] | I’m not looking for entertainment | 我也不是胡乱下命令的, 我知觉告诉我的 |
[34:40] | What do you say, | 我明白 |
[34:42] | I call you when the results are up? | 结果出来我自然会告诉你 |
[34:45] | You can grab dinner or something. | 你可以先去吃完餐或者干点别的什么 |
[34:47] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[34:49] | I’d prefer it. | 我希望你还是先离开 |
[35:05] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 你可以当我不存在 |
[35:10] | We know she was shot right here. | 她就是在这里被击中的 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:16] | The blood that she spit hit the person sitting on her. | 她喷出来的血应该会溅到坐在他身上的人 |
[35:19] | So the rest of it’s got to be somewhere. | 因此会有一些没喷到留下来的 |
[35:28] | You know, places like this usef sheers to create privacy? | 一般来说这里是私人领域 |
[35:32] | Only tie it back when they clean the (joint). | 这块床帘应该遮起来才是 |
[36:15] | So what of the accomplice? | 谁才是帮凶呢? |
[36:16] | Barb’s blood outlined one of the killers. | Barbara溅出来的血所形成的轨迹就是那个帮凶 |
[36:44] | You’re too tall, | 你太高了, |
[36:46] | let me try. | 我来试试看 |
[37:01] | What’s that for? | 这是在干什么? |
[37:03] | This is for our own lottery. | 这是我们的游戏规则 |
[37:05] | And the winner doesn’t have to go to jail. | 胜者就不必蹲监狱 |
[37:07] | 38 inches | |
[37:13] | 33 inches, that’s still too tall. | 33,还是太高了 |
[37:20] | 30 inches. | |
[37:22] | So, I guess you were telling the truth. | 我觉得你应该说出实情 |
[37:25] | You didn’t shoot Barb after all. | 你毕竟没有杀她 |
[37:28] | You just held her down while someone else did. | 你只是把她按到在地而已 |
[37:41] | That’s an interesting burn, how did you get it? | 好奇怪,这个地方怎么被烧伤了? |
[37:45] | I flat iron before every shift. | 每次换班时,我烫发不小心烫到的 |
[37:49] | Our hair doesn’t look good, we get docked. | 因为我们有时候头发经常会乱掉 |
[37:54] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[37:56] | You can. | 你可以走了 |
[37:58] | Not you. | 你留下 |
[38:02] | See, the thing about cleavage, Rachel, is that it just begs you to look. | 我们奉劝你还是讲出实情吧 |
[38:08] | Pays the rent. | 我还是不大明白 |
[38:10] | Well, it may have done more than that. | 难道要我们替你说吗? |
[38:12] | That is not burn from the flat iron. | 这不是被电风吹烫伤的 |
[38:14] | We know Barb was hiding a winning ticket | 我们知道Barbara把中了头彩的彩票藏起来 |
[38:19] | I know you have it | 我知道你中了 |
[38:21] | I swear I don’t have it. / That is not true. We know you won. | – 我发誓我没有 – 骗人,我们都知道了 |
[38:25] | You watched while Barb and Jen fought, | 当Barbara和Jen在争吵的时候被你看见了 |
[38:26] | and then you went behind the bar and you got the gun. | 然后你就回去吧台后面拿枪 |
[38:29] | Where did you put it? | 你哪里拿来的? |
[38:30] | Quit messing around Barb! | 不要在浪费时间了,Barbara! |
[38:33] | – I swear. – She’s not talking Rachel! | – 我发誓 – 她在骗人,Rachel! |
[38:35] | Quit messing around. | 快点,别再浪费时间了 |
[38:38] | – You shot her. – Shut up and find the ticket. | – 你开枪了 – 闭嘴,去找她的身上的彩票 |
[38:51] | DNA from your swab matches DNA from the casing | 子弹另一半上的DNA和你的正好吻合 |
[38:54] | Which means we know that you’re the shooter. | 所以你就是凶手 |
[39:07] | She has to borrow my tip money to buy lotto tickets. | 她这次是借我赚来的小费去买彩票 |
[39:12] | I said just, cut me in if you win anything. | 不管你中了几等奖,都要分一半给我 |
[39:20] | She never said a word. | 她什么都没说 |
[39:22] | Where’s the ticket now? | 那张彩票现在在哪里? |
[39:23] | Yeah, right. So you can have the money, I don’t think so. | 我为什么要告诉你,你可以去拿吗? |
[39:26] | It really doesn’t matter that much, | 我才不要这些东西 |
[39:28] | because lottery tickets expire after a year and you’re going to be doing at least twenty. | 因为中奖之后要在20天以内去兑现 |
[39:34] | So where’s the ticket? | 快说,在哪里? |
[39:39] | I’ll get this. | 让我来吧 |
[39:41] | No. The best way to deal with fear is to face it, right? | 不用,我自己来,应该勇于面对困难 |
[39:45] | Absolutely. | 说得没错 |
[40:13] | Two hundred fifty thousand dollar winner. | 25万美元 |
[40:15] | Now that’s evidence. | 终于找到了 |
[40:23] | I’ll just be a minute | 给我一分钟 |
[40:27] | Stragglers? / A few. | – 还在害怕吗? – 有点 |
[41:02] | So far all we’ve got is your victim’s blood. | 到现在为止我们得到的都是死者的血 |
[41:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:09] | Sample 48 is different than your victim’s. | 第48个样本和死者的不一样 |
[41:22] | That’s a gravitational drop. | 这可能是凶手滴下来的 |
[41:24] | Avi Golan must have took a swing at his killer. | Avi Golan应该有反击了几下 |
[41:34] | He left one drop of blood at the scene. | 因此他在现场有留下血迹 |
[41:39] | Danny Fisch? | |
[41:42] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[41:44] | 14, 15 | |
[41:46] | 15, 16 | |
[41:48] | 19, 25 | |
[41:51] | It’s a match. | 刚好吻合 |
[41:54] | We’ve got him. | 这下他逃不掉了 |
[42:26] | DNA’s a lock. | DNA样本检验出来 |
[42:29] | Found Danny Fisch’s blood at Avi Golan’s crime scene. | 在Avi Golan死去的现场, 发现了Danny Fisch的血迹 |
[42:32] | But, Fisch stabbed him to death. | 是的,这件事就这样结束了 |
[42:35] | The US attoney is gonna move for the death penalty. | 但是还有更难解决的等待着我们 |
[42:37] | It’s our case, why don’t we run with it. | 确实这次是一个教训 |
[42:39] | This is a tricky conflict of interests. | 以后小心一点就可以了 |
[42:41] | You know? | 明白了吗? |
[42:43] | Wally? | Wally呢? |
[42:46] | Speed, Wally did this to himself. | Speed,Wally确实是自杀 |
[42:51] | Poor kid was so frightened that he offed himself. | 这可怜的孩子,就是被牵连到这件事, 才会导致他这样做 |
[42:53] | It’s not true. I spoke with Wally’s parents, | 事实不是这样, 我和他的父母谈过 |
[42:55] | And apparently it’s not the first time he tried to kill himself | 实际上,这已经不是他第一次自杀了 |
[43:00] | Now they gave up on him | 这次只不过是一个巧合 |
[43:03] | but you didn’t | 不是你的责任 |
[43:09] | So uh, | 那现在… |
[43:11] | what happens now? | 要干嘛? |
[43:15] | Well, you go home, | 你最好回家 |
[43:17] | you get some rest, | 休息一阵 |
[43:19] | and you come back to work. | 然后明天再来工作 |
[43:21] | Just like that. | 就这样而已吗? |
[43:24] | Not that easy, is it? | 有困难吗? |
[43:29] | No | 没有 |
[43:31] | No… | 不会… |
[43:36] | Anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天我再去见你 |
[43:39] | Yup, | 好 |
[43:40] | as always. | 记得要和以前一样 |
[43:44] | Hey Speed, | 嘿,Speed, |
[43:47] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[43:53] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |