时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | |
[00:10] | We have several rental properties available right now in Hialeah. | 目前我們在Hialeah有幾處可供出租. |
[00:13] | I’d rather have them closer to the city. | 我想要離市中心近一點的. |
[00:16] | Horatio… | |
[00:18] | I told you, just because I slept with your brother, does not make us your problem. | 我跟你說過,我是和你弟弟有過一段, 但這不代表你要照顧我們. |
[00:22] | No, but it makes you my family. | 是的,但這代表我們是一家人. |
[00:25] | Well, we have a two bedroom available. | 我們有雙臥室的房子. |
[00:27] | Walking distance from the Lowe art museum. | 離Lowe美術館很近. |
[00:30] | The two bedroom is going to be fine. | 二個臥室也可以. |
[00:32] | Okay, that’s not going to be a problem. | 這不是問題. |
[00:33] | Actually, the one bedroom is more our price range. | 事實上,一個臥室比較適合我們的經濟條件. |
[00:39] | Dispatch knows about this traffic, right? | 調配中心知道這裡交通堵塞,對麼? |
[00:41] | Yeah, yeah, I called it in. | 是的,我通知他們了. |
[00:44] | Look, don’t worry about it, Paulie. | 別擔心, Paulie. |
[00:45] | When’s the last time the federal reserve was actually ready for our arrival? | 我們到的時候聯邦儲備哪次準備好的? |
[01:00] | Watch out for this clown. | 當心這個笨蛋. |
[01:08] | Look out! | 當心! |
[01:21] | Get down. | 趴下. |
[02:05] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走! 快走! |
[02:06] | Get out of the van! | 下車! |
[02:11] | Hey, hey, what, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在幹什麼? |
[02:13] | Don’t do it! Don’t do it! | 別這樣做! 別這樣做! |
[02:20] | They never listen. | 他們從來不聽. |
[02:54] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/03/01 | 首次上映日 CBS: 2004/03/01 |
[02:57] | CSI: MiaMi 2×17 Money for Nothing | CSI: 邁阿密 |
[03:08] | The armed robbers opened fire on the truck, killing one guard and wounding another. | 武裝搶匪在卡車上開火, 二名警衛一死一傷. |
[03:11] | Dade mutual officials are telling us that an undisclosed amount of currency | 據有關官員透露,一筆未知數目的貨幣 |
[03:14] | is reported missing at this time. | 在這次案件裡不知所蹤. |
[03:20] | You’re supposed to be getting here after we do. | 你應該比我們晚到. |
[03:21] | – What were you doing a block away? – Had a personal matter in the area. | – 你在這附近幹什麼? – 有點私事. |
[03:24] | I heard the shots, came over. Are the FEDs here yet? | 我聽到槍聲, 就過來了. 聯邦調查局的人來了麼? |
[03:27] | They already handed it off to us. | 他們已經轉交給我們了. |
[03:28] | To them, it’s an obstruction of interstate commerce. | 對他們來說,這是對州際貿易的障礙. |
[03:30] | Okay, well, our homicide trumps their hobbs act violation. | 殺人犯已經逃走. |
[03:33] | So, how much do they get away with? | 那麼,他們搶走了多少? |
[03:35] | Two bags. $3.2 million from dade mutual over on flagler. | 2個袋子. 3200萬美元. |
[03:47] | I want him prepped and ready in the vip room when I get back. | 等我回去的時候希望看到他已經放在實驗室了. |
[03:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,長官. |
[03:51] | Okay, Time for body number two. | 好了, 輪到第二號屍體了. |
[03:55] | Armored truck’s bullet proof, but not for a .30 caliber. | 防彈裝甲卡車, 但是擋不住0.3口徑的槍. |
[04:01] | It’s a shame, isn’t it? | 真有點慚愧, 不是麼? |
[04:03] | What? / How we always tend to the bad guy first. | 什麼? / 為什麼我們每次都先去調查壞人. |
[04:06] | No choice, really, | 沒選擇, 真的, |
[04:07] | to crack the case. | 為了調查案件. |
[04:09] | But a man with ten years service at the armored car company | 一個在裝甲車公司服務了十年的人 |
[04:12] | does deserve better than the man that killed him. | 應該比殺了他的人有更好的待遇. |
[04:15] | I’ll make sure of that, honey. | 我非常明確這點. |
[04:22] | Got a powder on his hands. | 他手上有粉末. |
[04:31] | Is it Wendell’s powdered doughnut bites? | 你是指Wendell的撒了糖粉的油炸圈餅麼? |
[04:35] | We always do the big deliveries, | 我們一直護運大筆金錢, |
[04:39] | but I never seen anything like this. | 但我從沒遇到過這種情況. |
[04:41] | Was there a GPS unit accompanying the money? | 錢袋裡面有全球定位系統麼? |
[04:43] | That’s what this is about, | 這就是你們要的麼, |
[04:44] | the $3.2 million? | 3200萬美元? |
[04:46] | You already getting pressure from the bank’s insurance company? | 你已經受到銀行保險公司的壓力了麼? |
[04:48] | Mr. Donlan… / I just watched my best friend die today. | Donlan先生… / 我今天剛剛看到最好的朋友死去. |
[04:52] | – I watched his head explode. – Okay. Mr. Donlan, | – 看到他的頭爆開. – 好了,Donlan先生, |
[04:55] | we’re treating this as a homicide. If there’s a tracking device, | 我們在處理殺人事件. 如果有追蹤設備, |
[04:58] | we can follow your friend’s killer. | 我們可以找到殺你朋友的兇手. |
[05:03] | Banks, they, uh… | 銀行, 他們, 呃… |
[05:05] | they put a mini-locator in each bag of money. | 他們在每袋錢裡面都放有一個迷你追蹤器. |
[05:15] | Do you have the I.D. Numbers? | 你有紙鈔的序列號碼麼? |
[05:17] | Bank has them. / Okay. | 銀行有. / 好. |
[05:19] | Let’s talk to the bank and get the I.D. Numbers on the money. | 我們跟銀行談一下並取得這些錢的序列號. |
[05:21] | Just got off the phone with them. | 剛跟他們通過電話. |
[05:23] | Gave Speedle the numbers, thought he could start a search from here. | 已經把號碼給Speedle了,我想他已經開始 著手調查了. |
[05:27] | Oh, and, um… | 噢, 嗯… |
[05:30] | your personal matter showed up. | 你的私事來了. |
[05:34] | She wants you to know that you can apartment hunt another day. | 她想告訴你找房子的事情可以以後再說. |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好的. |
[05:39] | All right, thank you. I’ll speak to you later. | 謝謝.我再跟你聯繫. |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 謝謝. |
[05:43] | Ladies… | 女士們… |
[05:46] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[05:47] | So, I think that you should go ahead and get the two bedroom, all right? | 我認為,你們應該要2間臥室的,好麼? |
[05:51] | Sounds great. | 當然. |
[05:52] | Thanks. | 謝謝. |
[05:55] | She is Ray’s widow, isn’t she? | 她是Ray的妻子,是麼? |
[05:57] | He told me she was colombian and beautiful and a cop. | 他告訴過我她是哥倫比亞人,很漂亮, 而且是個警察. |
[06:03] | Well… / Oh, don’t worry, I’d never say anything to her about me and Ray. | 恩… / 別擔心,我不會告訴她我和Ray的事情的. |
[06:09] | Okay. Hey, Madison? | 好的. 嘿, Madison? |
[06:15] | So, I have to go back to work. | 我必須回去工作了. |
[06:18] | Are you okay? | 好麼? |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 謝謝. |
[06:30] | So I’ll see you later? | 那麼我們下次見? |
[06:33] | I’ll see you ladies later. | 我會來看你們的. |
[06:35] | Bye. / Bye. | 再見. / 再見. |
[06:37] | Thanks. | 謝謝. |
[06:41] | I got the GPS tracking signal from those two money bags, | 我找到錢袋裡的追蹤器信號了, |
[06:45] | but it’s stationary. | 但是信號是靜止的. |
[06:47] | Now why would a guy who just robbed an armored truck | 為什麼一個搶武裝車的人 |
[06:50] | be parked like a sitting duck? | 會乖乖的停在一邊讓我們抓? |
[06:51] | It’s possible because I put two in his gas tank. | 這是可能的,因為我朝油箱 射了2槍. |
[07:02] | You could’ve put two in him. | 你一定射中了. |
[07:03] | Right, okay. | 是的. |
[07:05] | These bags look like they’re still together. Go tight on that. | 看起來這2個袋子還在一起. |
[07:11] | Danforth drive. | Danforth道. |
[07:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧. |
[07:26] | Well, this is where the signal stopped. | 這是信號停止的地方. |
[07:29] | Where’s the van? | 車在哪兒? |
[07:30] | That is a very good question. | 這是個很好的問題. |
[07:35] | Okay, is that signal in a fixed position? | 信號是在固定的位置上的麼? |
[07:39] | Yeah, right here. | 是的,就在這兒. |
[07:41] | This is the spot. | 這個點上. |
[07:43] | Okay, that means it must be jammed. | 這說明儀器被干擾了. |
[07:44] | The navy has an anti-jamming testing site about a mile down the road from here. | 在這條路往下1英里處 有個海軍的反干擾測試點. |
[07:48] | Yeah, Sternwell laboratories. | 是的, Sternwell實驗室. |
[07:50] | Tests the intentional interference with the GPS. | 測試全球定位系統的人為干擾. |
[08:00] | Covers about a two-mile radius. | 範圍達半徑2英里. |
[08:04] | Well, this GPS signal froze when he turned on to this road. | 這個信號到了這條路上就不動了. |
[08:08] | Right. So unless the signal appears elsewhere, | 是的. 那麼除非這信號在別處出現, |
[08:11] | he’s right here in this two-mile radius. | 否則他就還在這半徑2英里的範圍內. |
[08:14] | Okay, so let’s block this off, east and west. | 好,我們封鎖住東西出口. |
[08:17] | Our guy is here. | 來個甕中捉鱉. |
[08:38] | This vehicle sustained some damage. | 車子有一定損壞. |
[08:40] | Ditched it off-road. | 停在路旁. |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好的. |
[08:47] | This is all he left behind. | 這就是他所留下的東西. |
[08:50] | Maybe it’s because his hands were full with the $3.2 million. | 也許這是因為他手裡拿滿了3200萬美元. |
[08:53] | We’ve a white male on foot heading north toward cedar farm junction. | 有一個白種男子正徒步往北行走. |
[08:59] | Heading north. | 往北. |
[09:02] | That’s over this way, isn’t it? | 那是這條路,對麼? |
[09:04] | Gentlemen, ready? | 先生們,準備好了麼? |
[09:05] | Let’s go. | 我們走. |
[09:26] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:27] | Get down on the ground. | 趴到地上. |
[09:29] | Right now. | 現在. |
[09:38] | Face down! / Check him. | 臉朝下! /檢查一下. |
[09:42] | We meet again. | 我們又見面了. |
[09:44] | Gun! | 槍! |
[09:46] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我沒什麼好和你說的. |
[09:48] | How about to the family of the security you shot? | 那你跟你射死的保安家人有什麼好說的麼? |
[09:50] | How about them? Speed, | 他們怎麼辦? Speed, |
[09:53] | what do we got? | 找到什麼? |
[09:56] | Take a good look at it. | 好好看一看. |
[09:57] | It’s the last time you’re ever going to see it. | 這是你最後一次見到它們了. |
[10:01] | Good job, fellas. | 做得好, fellas. |
[10:13] | So this is what $3.2 million looks like. | 這就是3200萬美金. |
[10:17] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也許是, 也許不是. |
[10:19] | Why, what’s, uh, what’s wrong? | 為什麼,出什麼問題了? |
[10:22] | This $20 bill is my lunch money. | 這20美金是我買午餐的錢. |
[10:24] | Hold it up to the light. | 拿著它對著光看. |
[10:26] | Look for a faint image of Andrew jackson in the lower right corner. | 在右下角看到一個淺淺的頭像麼. |
[10:30] | Yeah, the watermark, right? / Treasury built it in to all U.S. paper currency. | 是水印,對麼? / 所有美國貨幣上 都有這種水印. |
[10:33] | Like the colors that they added last year, security feature? | 就像他們去年加了顏色,為了安全因素? |
[10:36] | Now, have a look at this $100 from the heist. | 現在, 看看這張被搶的100元. |
[10:39] | Watermark should be Ben franklin. | 水印應該是Ben franklin. |
[10:41] | No. Ben’s missing in action. | 不,沒有Ben. |
[10:43] | But I do see a horse. | 但我看到一匹馬. |
[10:46] | Think lawrence of arabia. | 想想阿拉伯幣. |
[10:48] | Well, near there. | 已經很近了. |
[10:51] | The Iraqi dinar? / Yeah. Ironically enough their paper is the closest thing to ours. | 伊拉克幣? / 是的. 諷刺的是,他們的紙幣 是和我們的最相似的. |
[10:55] | linen to cotton content. | 從外形到材質都很相近. |
[10:56] | All of this money is counterfeit? | 這所有的錢都是假鈔麼? |
[10:58] | Every random bill I’ve checked so far has been a fake. | 到目前為止我抽查到的都是. |
[11:00] | So someone took iraqi dinars and bleached them white. | 有人把伊拉克幣漂白. |
[11:04] | Let it dry, then printed the american hundred right over it. | 弄乾後,把美金100元印在上面. |
[11:23] | But how did they get their hands on so many dinars? | 但是他們從哪裡弄來那麼多伊拉克幣? |
[11:25] | I mean, that had to cost a lot of money. | 我的意思是,那要花一大筆錢. |
[11:27] | War’s made them dirt cheap. | 戰爭使伊拉克幣貶的一文不值. |
[11:28] | You can get them over the internet for pennies. | 你花幾分錢就可以在網上買到. |
[11:30] | Apparently, somebody did in bulk. | 顯然有人在大量製造. |
[11:36] | H? Yeah, you’re not going to believe this, but, uh, | H? 你不會相信這個的,但是 |
[11:39] | I’ve got some information on the money stolen from the armored truck. | 我在這些被搶得錢裡面查到了些東西. |
[11:43] | Counterfeit? | 假鈔? |
[11:44] | You ran off with $3.2 million dollars in fake hundreds strapped to your back. | 你就是為了背著3200萬美金的假鈔 狼狽逃命的麼. |
[11:48] | Gonna make one hell of a story for the cell block. | 真是愚蠢的故事. |
[11:51] | Doesn’t make sense. We pulled it right out of that truck. | 不可能. 我們直接從卡車裡拿的. |
[11:54] | Didn’t even have time to open the bags. | 甚至沒有時間打開袋子. |
[11:55] | So I guess somebody beat you to it, didn’t they? | 所以我猜有人比你捷足先登了,是麼? |
[11:57] | But the truck came right from the bank. | 但是這卡車是直接從銀行裡出來的. |
[11:59] | Yes, it did. Eric, go over dade mutual and retrace the steps of the money, please. | 的確. Eric, 重新查一下運錢的過程. |
[12:06] | Hey, what happens to me? | 嘿,那我怎麼辦? |
[12:08] | 20 years to life. / Twenty years for stealing counterfeit cash? | 20年至無期徒刑. / 20年就因為我偷了假鈔? |
[12:11] | The money isn’t even real. | 這錢甚至不是真的. |
[12:13] | Killing somebody was. | 但你殺了人. |
[12:19] | The counterfeit money we retrieved from the armored car robbery came from this branch. | 我們找回的假鈔是從這家支行運出的. |
[12:24] | Your initials are on the tags. | 標籤上有你的名字. |
[12:25] | That was real currency. | 那是真鈔. |
[12:26] | I initialed it yesterday afternoon. | 我昨天下午封的袋子. |
[12:28] | Who was with you? | 誰和你在一起? |
[12:29] | Two staff members. They serve as witnesses. | 二個職工. 他們是見證人. |
[12:37] | That’s standard procedure. | 那是標準程序. |
[12:39] | But we have reason to believe that whoever planted the counterfeit money | 但我們有理由相信,放進了偽鈔的人 |
[12:42] | was familiar with standard procedure at the federal reserve. | 很熟悉聯邦儲備的標準程序. |
[12:45] | Well, that would be everyone at this bank. | 那可能是銀行的任何人. |
[12:47] | It’s a job requirement. | 那是工作要求. |
[12:48] | I’d like to see the vault. | 我想看一下. |
[12:55] | Every bill is determined fit for circulation right here. | 每一張紙鈔在這兒都有固定的流通過程. |
[12:58] | Right now, we’re running the weekly cash deposits from lincoln road mall. | 現在,我們正在處理每週的現金儲蓄 |
[13:03] | The sensors inside pick up the soil content, thickness, denomination. | 內部的感應器根據重量,厚度,面額 |
[13:08] | And then it spits out the rejects. | 驗明紙鈔的真偽. |
[13:10] | And from here, I package it. | 我在這裡把錢打包. |
[13:27] | Guards from Telfor armored arrived when we opened this morning. | Telfor公司在我們開始營業的時候到達. |
[13:31] | No delays or anything? | 沒有發生延誤或別的什麼麼? |
[13:32] | No. They signed for the pick-up, | 沒有. 他們領取運送物,簽名, |
[13:35] | left right on time. | 然後馬上離開. |
[13:37] | Do you have a log? | 你有簽名簿麼? |
[13:45] | Signed for by Paul donlan, the driver. | 簽名的是司機Paul donlan. |
[13:49] | Dade mutual bundled $3.2 million in real cash. | 銀行準備了貨真價實的3200萬美金. |
[13:53] | We have a thief that was apprehended with 3.2 in counterfeit bills. | 而我們抓到一個帶著3200萬偽鈔的賊. |
[13:58] | That leaves the man in the middle, you. | 那麼這當中就有一個人在搗鬼,那就是你. |
[14:04] | So here’s my question, Paul. | 我的問題是, Paul. |
[14:07] | Did you, somewhere along the route, stop and swap the money out? | 你有沒有在途中停下,並把錢換走? |
[14:11] | John and I were driving the shipment from point A to point B. | 我和John駕車從A點開往B點. |
[14:14] | Same as always. / So you notified dispatch that you were 20 minutes late? | 就像往常一樣. / 而你通知了調派中心 說你會遲到20分鐘? |
[14:18] | There was construction at the county auditorium. | 縣禮堂正在施工. |
[14:21] | Check the log. / I did, | 你去查日誌好了. /我查了, |
[14:22] | and we are $3.2 million short. | 然而我們仍舊少了3200萬美金. |
[14:26] | Then talk to the guy that stole it, okay? | 那麼就跟偷走錢的人去說,好麼? |
[14:29] | You gonna believe him over me? | 你相信他多於相信我? |
[14:30] | Paul, in my business, | Paul, 在我的職業裡, |
[14:32] | I don’t have that luxury of believing anyone. | 我不能相信任何人. |
[14:57] | Hey. / Hi. | 嘿. / 嘿. |
[14:59] | So, I drove the route of the armored truck | 我按照裝甲車的路線開了一次 |
[15:03] | and it’s four miles from the bank to where they were ambushed. | 銀行到他們被伏擊的地方有4英里. |
[15:06] | It matches Donlan’s statement. | 和Donlan的陳述相符. |
[15:10] | This looks like the powdered sugar we found in the cab. | 這看上去像我們在車上找到的糖粉. |
[15:16] | What does Telfor say? | Telfor說什麼? |
[15:19] | Telfor says that according to the departure log, the odometer matches. | Telfor說根據離開的日誌,里程數相符. |
[15:24] | Then it was traffic that made them late. | 那麼就是交通問題使他們遲到了. |
[15:26] | See, but I think there was a detour. | 但我認為他們的確繞道了. |
[15:28] | This odometer cable’s been tampered with. | 而這個里程表的電線被改過了. |
[15:52] | It’s funny what people will do | 人們總以為他們可以做些什麼 |
[15:54] | and think we’ll never figure it out. | 而其他人永遠不會知道. |
[16:01] | I know who that girl is, Horatio. | 我知道那個女人是誰, Horatio. |
[16:04] | And her daughter. | 還有她的女兒. |
[16:06] | You mean Madison. | 你指Madison. |
[16:09] | That’s a pretty name. | 真是個可愛的名字. |
[16:12] | Then did you think that I wouldn’t notice the resemblance? | 那麼你認為我注意不到這些巧合麼? |
[16:15] | Yeah, well, I’ve been looking for a way to tell you. | 我一直在想怎麼告訴你. |
[16:17] | You mean that you got involved with an informant? | 你的意思是在這件事裡 你只不過是個知情人? |
[16:20] | Hey, these things happen. | 事情已經發生了. |
[16:21] | Well, Yelina, that’s… | Yelina, 那是… |
[16:24] | That’s not exactly what happened. | 不是你想的那樣. |
[16:26] | Okay, I know, she started as a parolee. You offered help and she took it. | 我知道, 她是個假釋犯 你給她提供幫助,而她接受了. |
[16:31] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 這個比你想得要複雜點. |
[16:34] | I guess. | 也許. |
[16:37] | So… let me make this simple, yeah? | 那麼… 讓我們弄得簡單點 |
[16:42] | It’s okay. | 沒什麼. |
[16:43] | You can bring them around. | 你可以繼續救助他們. |
[16:53] | Calleigh duquesne. | |
[16:54] | Peter elliott, secret service. | Peter elliott, 聯邦經濟情報局的. |
[16:55] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高興認識你. |
[16:56] | This is a written request to take the counterfeit notes back to our miami field office for analysis. | 這是一份書面要求, 把偽鈔帶回邁阿米辦區域公室分析. |
[17:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 對不起. |
[17:03] | These bills are part of an ongoing murder investigation. | 這些偽鈔和我們正在調查的謀殺案有關. |
[17:05] | We’ve got a counterfeit ring in Bogota responsible for several dead bodies. | 我們在波哥大發生一起假鈔案衝突, 已經死了幾個人了. |
[17:08] | If it’s related, every minute counts. | 如果和這些錢有關,那就刻不容緩. |
[17:09] | Well, I understand, but another set of hands might contaminate the evidence | 我明白,但是其他人可能會損壞證據. |
[17:12] | and I just can’t allow that to happen. | 我不能容許這個發生. |
[17:13] | But I’ll make sure you get serial numbers. | 但我會告訴你錢的序列號碼的. |
[17:15] | No, my task force needs to know how the bills are made, | 不,我們需要知道的是這些偽鈔是怎麼製造的, |
[17:17] | not which bills are in play. | 而不是這些錢的出處. |
[17:18] | Okay, when we get close to toolmarks and ink processing, I’ll call you. | 好吧,我們查完後,我會通知你. |
[17:21] | You don’t, and you’ll be hearing from my boss down at the homeland security office. | 不用了,你等著挨我老闆的罵吧. |
[17:24] | Well, I’ve got goosebumps. | 我等著. |
[17:27] | Looking forward to working with you. | 很高興和你一起工作. |
[17:33] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[17:36] | I thought Cynthia was on this. | 我以為Cynthia在這兒. |
[17:38] | Nope, she’s in court. It looks like it’s just you and me. | 不,她去法院了,好像只有我們二個. |
[17:41] | Okay. Well, uh, you find anything? | 好吧,你有什麼發現麼? |
[17:43] | No. I’ve been going through these paper straps looking for fingerprints, | 沒有. 我在分析綁錢的帶子 看看有沒有什麼指紋, |
[17:46] | but so far all I’ve got are smudges. | 但到目前為止毫無發現. |
[17:48] | Okay. Wow. These bills are going to be worse. | 要從這些錢查起太難了. |
[17:52] | I guess I’ll get started on the bank tags. | 我想還是從銀行標籤開始查吧. |
[17:56] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[17:58] | Check this out. | 看看這個. |
[18:01] | Oh! GPS tracking device. | 哦!全球定位系統追蹤裝置. |
[18:03] | This is great. I was wondering when this would turn up. | 太棒了. 我還在想什麼時候才能找到這個. |
[18:05] | Plastic holds prints better than paper. | 塑料比紙更容易沾上指紋. |
[18:08] | All right, I’ll take a look. | 好,我查一下. |
[18:56] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[18:58] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[18:59] | Look, the partial I found on the GPS card has a tented arch. | 看,我在這個卡上找到的指紋有個拱門. |
[19:03] | Well, that makes it unusual enough for process of elimination. | 這個足夠排除很多人了. |
[19:07] | Yeah, I’m cross-checking it with Telfor armored transportation. | 是的,我核對了Telfor運輸公司. |
[19:11] | All of their employees are required to get printed, so… | 他們所有的員工都有指紋記錄,那麼… |
[19:15] | Okay, so two employees at Telfor who have a tented arch. | Telfor 只有2個員工的指紋有拱門. |
[19:19] | One’s a receptionist. | 一個是接待員. |
[19:22] | And the other is Paul donlan. | 另一個Paul donlan. |
[19:25] | What are you saying? | 你說什麼? |
[19:28] | What I’m saying is that between the time you picked up the money | 我說,在你去銀行取錢 |
[19:32] | and got robbed, | 以及被搶劫之間, |
[19:34] | you swapped it out somewhere. That’s what I’m saying. | 你把錢換到別的地方去了. 這就是我說的話. |
[19:36] | – You can’t prove that. – Actually, I can. | – 你有證據麼. – 事實上,我有. |
[19:38] | Your fingerprint was recovered from the GPS unit | 我們在夾在偽鈔的追蹤器上 |
[19:42] | that we found with the counterfeit money, Paul. | 找到了你的指紋. |
[19:53] | What kind of idiot would do that? | 哪個傻瓜會這麼做? |
[19:55] | A clever idiot. | 聰明的傻瓜. |
[19:56] | You switch the GPS tracker to the counterfeit money, | 你把追蹤器換到了偽鈔中, |
[19:59] | the authorities think everything’s normal. | 讓銀行覺得毫無異常. |
[20:01] | – Everything was normal. – No, it wasn’t, Paul. | – 的確沒什麼異常的. – 不是這樣, Paul. |
[20:04] | I took a look at your odometer | 我看了你的里程表 |
[20:06] | and you and John departed from your normal course… | 你和John像往常一樣出發… |
[20:14] | at which time, you swapped out the money | 然後你換了錢 |
[20:17] | and he dialed back the odometer, didn’t he? | 而他把里程表往回撥,是麼? |
[20:20] | We found powdered sugar on the odometer cable. | 我們在里程表的電線上找到糖粉. |
[20:24] | Paul, how long do you think it would take us to figure this out? | Paul, 你認為我們需要多久才會查清楚? |
[20:30] | What’s the matter, Paul? | 怎麼了, Paul? |
[20:33] | Going to lawyer up on us? | 要找律師麼? |
[20:39] | Eric. | |
[20:42] | Hang on a second. | 等一下. |
[20:46] | Paul, | |
[20:48] | are you covering for someone? | 你在掩護什麼人麼? |
[20:50] | Does somebody have you in a corner? Who is it? | 你在幫誰?那個人是誰? |
[20:53] | – She’ll die. – Who’s going to die? | – 她會死的. – 誰會死? |
[20:55] | – I probably already screwed it up. – Who’s going to die, Paul? | – 我可能已經搞砸了. – 誰會死, Paul? |
[20:58] | My little sister. | 我的妹妹. |
[21:02] | I got a call last night. | 我昨天晚上接到一個電話. |
[21:04] | It was a voice, an accent. | 是一個聲音. |
[21:07] | They knew. | 他們知道. |
[21:08] | They knew I was assigned to the big federal reserve payload. | 他們知道我要運輸一大筆錢. |
[21:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:13] | What’s your cargo tomorrow, Paul? | 你明天要運錢麼, Paul? |
[21:14] | Excuse me? | 什麼? |
[21:15] | We’re gonna make a deal. | 我們來談一筆交易吧. |
[21:17] | My money for yours. | 我的錢換你的錢. |
[21:19] | Who the hell is this? | 你到底是誰? |
[21:20] | Paul… | |
[21:22] | do what they say, please. | 請照他們講得去做. |
[21:24] | Mary? what’s going on? Where are you? | Mary? 怎麼了?你在哪裡? |
[21:26] | They’re going to kill me, Paul, please. | 他們要殺了我, Paul, 求你了. |
[21:30] | They said, | 他們說, |
[21:32] | make the exchange | 交換錢 |
[21:34] | and she won’t get killed. | 而她就能活命. |
[21:36] | You dropped off the money. | 你把錢留下了. |
[21:39] | At the coffee factory, yeah. | 在咖啡工場. |
[21:41] | – Did they release her? – I don’t know. | – 他們放了她麼? – 我不知道. |
[21:44] | I’ve been here. | 我一直在這裡. |
[21:46] | Last time I saw the real money was at the coffee factory. | 我最後一次見到真鈔 是在咖啡工廠. |
[21:50] | Come on, John. | 來吧, John. |
[21:51] | The fake bills were in boxes under a tarp. | 假鈔在油布下面的盒子裡. |
[21:57] | Johnny and I pulled out the real money, | 我和Johnny拿出了真鈔, |
[21:58] | and swapped it as fast as we could in the truck. | 盡快對調. |
[22:09] | We left the real money under the tarp. | 我們把真鈔留在了油布下面. |
[22:30] | Somebody has left something on this. | 有人在這上面留下了什麼. |
[22:33] | I think it’s got to come with us. | 我們應該拿回去調查. |
[22:50] | What have you got? | 你找到什麼? |
[22:51] | I found these on a case in silver bluff a couple years ago. | 幾年前我在一個案子裡看到過這個. |
[22:54] | What is it? | 那是什麼? |
[22:57] | Ooids. Marine organisms, they turn into limestone. | 海洋生物,如果暴露在空氣中 |
[23:01] | Falling sea levels, uh, expose them. | 會變成石灰. |
[23:04] | At an abandoned coffee warehouse? That’s strange, don’t you think? | 在一個廢棄的咖啡工廠? 你不認為很奇怪麼? |
[23:07] | I mean, compressed limestone is only up on the coastal ridge. | 我的意思是,這種石灰只應該 出現在沿海的山脊上. |
[23:09] | And even then, you have to dig for it. | 而且即使那樣,你也必須要挖掘才能找到. |
[23:11] | Unless you have a basement. | 除非你有個地下室. |
[23:21] | This is the city buildings association database. | 這是城市建築聯盟的數據庫. |
[23:26] | There are six remaining basements in the area. | 在這個地區還剩下6個地下室. |
[23:29] | Yeah, that’s ’cause most of them would have flooded ’cause miami’s at sea level. | 是的,那是因為大多數地下室都被水淹了 邁阿密地勢很低. |
[23:32] | These properties on coconut grove, they’re, uh, on the atlantic coastal ridge, | 這些房屋在大西洋沿海山脊上的椰子林裡, |
[23:37] | so they’re 20~24 feet above. | 所以它們比海平線高20~24尺. |
[23:38] | So we’ve got two retirement homes and four private dwellings. | 那麼我們找到2間休假屋和4間私人住所. |
[23:45] | Didn’t you used to date a girl at the department of water and power? | 你是不是曾經和一個 水電局的女孩約會過? |
[23:48] | Yes, I did, a long time ago. And she hates me. | 是的,很久以前了. 而且她討厭我. |
[23:51] | Why? | 為什麼? |
[23:52] | Well, it’s just, it takes a lot of juice to run an offset printer | 沒什麼,只是我們的平板印刷機用太多墨水了 |
[23:55] | and the electrical bill of our counterfeit house would be spiking. | 還有我們的電費高的出奇. |
[23:59] | It’s not that tough an ask, | 其實也不是那麼難問出口的, |
[24:01] | even if she hates you. | 即使她討厭你. |
[24:18] | So the power company said that the kilowatts | 那麼電力公司說這裡在過去二個月內 |
[24:20] | tripled in the last two months. | 用電超出平時三倍. |
[24:22] | I don’t know how you’re going to miss that. | 真不知道你怎麼想到這點的. |
[24:24] | It’s a rental. | 是租來的. |
[24:26] | I guess this snowbird has their accountant pay the bills. | 我猜他們有會計付賬. |
[24:34] | Somebody certainly made themselves at home here. | 顯然有人把這裡當家了. |
[24:39] | Well, this is definitely where they made their millions. | 他們就是在這裡製造百萬美元的. |
[24:43] | Literally. | 可以這麼說. |
[25:01] | Looks like the equipment’s been refurbished. | 看起來這些設備都翻新了. |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[25:05] | Some GSA disposal sale. | 總務管理局處理銷售的東西. |
[25:08] | Hey, you might want to take a look at this. | 嗨,你也許要看看這個. |
[25:11] | What do you got? | 你找到什麼? |
[25:20] | You think Mary donlan was being held down here? | 你認為Mary donlan曾經被挾持在這兒? |
[25:23] | Increasingly looking that way, isn’t it? | 看著越來越像了,是麼? |
[25:26] | This is interesting. | 這很有趣. |
[25:28] | There’s less than a pint of blood here. | 這裡有不到1品脫的血. |
[25:32] | Yeah, so? | 那麼? |
[25:34] | So… | 那麼… |
[25:35] | she could still be alive. | 她可能仍舊活著. |
[26:09] | This material’s, uh, | 這個材料,呃, |
[26:10] | rolled and tied at both ends. The victim was gagged. | 兩端都捲起打結. 被害人被塞住了口. |
[26:20] | You know, I don’t see any serum around this blood pool. | 我在這個血裡看不到血清. |
[26:24] | It’s weird, you’d think it would have separated by now. | 很奇怪, 你會以為它們早就分離了. |
[26:27] | It’s the basement. | 這是地下室. |
[26:28] | Maybe it’s the cooler temperature. | 也許因為溫度低. |
[26:36] | You know, I think these guys were counterfeiting more than money. | 我覺得這些人不止在偽造錢. |
[26:38] | I’ve got some clear laminate here. | 我在這兒找到一些清晰的塑封薄膜. |
[26:40] | Fake IDs. | 偽造身份證. |
[26:42] | Somebody’s going somewhere. | 他們要去哪裡. |
[26:48] | Thanks for the heads-up, Duquesne. | 很感謝通知我們, Duquesne. |
[26:50] | Ah. Tim speedle, Peter elliott, secret service. | 阿. Tim speedle, Peter elliott, 聯邦經濟情報局的. |
[26:54] | The rules say I have to call you. | 按規定我必須通知你們. |
[26:56] | They just don’t say when. | 只是沒說什麼時候. |
[27:00] | It’s a hot crime scene. / We’ll try to track these machines to their seller. | 這是犯罪現場. / 我們會試圖找到這些機器的賣家. |
[27:03] | Run any ink we find through our library. | 查遍我們圖書館的數據庫. |
[27:05] | May I make a suggestion, agent Elliott? | 我可以提個建議麼, Elliott? |
[27:08] | Something tells me I don’t have a choice. | 看樣子我沒有別的選擇. |
[27:10] | Well, perhaps the government’s practice of seizing equipment at raids | 也許政府不應該將扣押的設備 |
[27:13] | and then reselling it at public auction isn’t the best idea. | 重新向公眾出售. |
[27:16] | I mean, wouldn’t it be easier just to quit selling offset printers to the bad guys, | 我的意思是,比起有案件發生後再追捕他們, |
[27:20] | instead of tracking them down after the fact? I mean… | 我們不如一開始就不要把這些平板印刷機 賣給那些壞傢伙… |
[27:23] | – wouldn’t it? – GSA does that, not us. | – 你說是麼? – 這是總務管理局的事情,不是我們的. |
[27:26] | But I’ll be sure to pass it on during my next visit to DC. | 但是我會把你的話向上面傳達的. |
[27:45] | Hey, Cyn. | 嗨, Cyn. |
[27:46] | These laminate slivers are decimating my 20/20s. | 這些塑封膜簡直要弄瞎我了. |
[27:50] | I’m taking donations for seeing-eye dogs. | 我要捐款給那些導盲犬協會. |
[27:52] | Oh. I’ll send you a check. | 噢,我會寄支票給你的. |
[27:55] | – Are these from the counterfeit labs? – Something on this one. Take a look. | – 這些是從製造假鈔的地方找到的麼? – 是的,來看一下. |
[28:01] | Part of a… | 是一個圓的… |
[28:03] | circle. | 一部分. |
[28:04] | From a seal, maybe. / Could be. Ultraviolet ink imprinted on laminate. | 也許是一個圖章上的. / 可能. 紫外線墨水留在了塑封上. |
[28:09] | It’s probably from a passport. | 也許是一個護照上面的. |
[28:10] | They would have cut away the laminate coating to insert a new photograph. | 他們也許切割了塑封外皮,插進了新的照片. |
[28:13] | It could’ve pulled some of the seal with it. | 而撕下了圖章的一部分. |
[28:18] | Okay. So someone’s created a fake passport to get out of the country with their unearned millions. | 那麼有人製造了假護照, 試圖攜巨款潛逃. |
[28:23] | The question is… where to? | 問題是…去哪裡? |
[28:25] | It looks like there are some pieces of letters here. | 看起來這裡有些字母. |
[28:30] | We need to find out what those words are. | 我們需要找出這些字是什麼. |
[28:32] | I’ll try to expand the impression, compare it to other seals. | 我試著擴展這些圖像,和其他圖章對比. |
[28:35] | I know. / Quickly. | 我知道. / 會很快的. |
[28:38] | Thank you. | 謝謝. |
[28:40] | Is that blood from the basement? | 這是地下室的血麼? |
[28:41] | Yeah. Genetic markers indicate a female sibling. | 是的,遺傳標記顯示這是屬於女性的 |
[28:45] | Donlan’s sister. | Donlan的妹妹 |
[28:48] | I guess he was telling the truth. | 我覺得他說的是真的. |
[28:50] | Okay, score one for him. | 好,給他加一分. |
[28:54] | Speed, why is this blood pool still wet? | Speed,為什麼血仍舊是濕的? |
[28:57] | I don’t know. It’s weird. It’s, uh, | 我不知道. 很奇怪. |
[28:59] | it’s not clotting, so I’m running a test on it right now. | 它不凝固, 所以我現在正在測試. |
[29:06] | Well, here’s why. | 我知道為什麼了. |
[29:07] | It’s got an anticoagulant in it. | 這裡面有抗凝血劑. |
[29:09] | – Acid citrate dextrose. – ACD, that’s a preservative. | – 檸檬酸鹽. – ACD, 那是防腐劑. |
[29:14] | Let me ask you another question. Did she plant this blood? | 那麼再問你一個問題. 這血是她自己弄得麼? |
[29:30] | Why not? Everything else is fake. The kidnapping, the money. | 為什麼不是? 什麼都是假的. 綁架,錢. |
[29:33] | Right. But her money is real. | 是的. 但她的錢是真的 |
[29:35] | So we send Yelina over to Paul donlan’s house and see if sis cut him in. | 那麼我們派Yelina去Paul donlan的家 查一下看看有什麼發現. |
[29:41] | I’m telling you, I know my sister. | 我告訴你,我知道我妹妹. |
[29:44] | I could hear it in her voice. | 我可以聽出來. |
[29:46] | She was in trouble. | 她當時有麻煩. |
[29:48] | Look, we know that Mary’s blood was planted. | 看,我們知道Mary的血是她自己弄得. |
[29:51] | The crime scene was staged. So, | 犯罪現場是假造的. 那麼, |
[29:53] | either she’s trying to sell you some kind of bogus story, | 要不就是她騙了你, |
[29:56] | or you’re trying to sell us one now. Which is it? | 要不就是你現在在騙我們. 是哪個呢? |
[29:58] | I’m innocent. | 我是無辜的. |
[30:01] | Mr. Donlan… | Donlan先生… |
[30:04] | we went to your home. | 我們去了你家. |
[30:06] | E-mail correspondence from your hard drive. | 查了你硬盤上的的E-mail |
[30:09] | Courtesy of a search warrant. | 我們申請了搜查令. |
[30:11] | I haven’t been on my computer in three days. | 我三天沒碰電腦了. |
[30:13] | But four days ago, you bought a ticket from miami to Argentina. | 但是4天前,你買了一張從邁阿密去阿根廷的機票. |
[30:17] | And it leaves tomorrow. | 而且是明天離開. |
[30:19] | I didn’t buy that. | 我沒有買過. |
[30:20] | Your credit card says you did. | 你用信用卡支付的. |
[30:23] | Maybe, | 也許, |
[30:24] | maybe she set me up, I don’t know. | 也許她陷害我, 我不知道. |
[30:27] | But I thought she was in serious trouble. | 但我當時以為她很危險 |
[30:30] | That’s why I took the risk. | 那就是為什麼我冒著個險. |
[30:34] | That’s why John did. | 那也是為什麼John冒了這個險. |
[30:46] | Did we trace his cell phone? | 我們跟蹤了他的手機沒有? |
[30:47] | Couldn’t lock down any location from those incoming calls. | 那些來電不能鎖定任何位置. |
[30:49] | For all we know, calls came from him, from another cell phone in his house. | 我們能查到的只有, 他的電話, 都是從他房子的另一個手機打來的. |
[30:53] | Why don’t we take a look at that tarp from the coffee factory? | 我們為什麼不查一下咖啡工廠的那塊油布? |
[30:57] | Maybe it’ll tell us if there’s another party involved. | 也許它能告訴我們還有別的人牽涉其中. |
[31:26] | It’s from the coffee factory? | 這是從咖啡工廠來的? |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[31:29] | There’s some trace on it. | 上面有些痕跡. |
[31:31] | Dimethicone, hmm? | 乙烷? |
[31:33] | Cocamide, water, selenium sulfide. That’s the treatment for pityriasis simplex. | 水,硫化硒.這好像是治蛇皮癬的藥劑. |
[31:37] | I know, it’s great, we’re looking for somebody with dandruff. | 我知道, 我們在找一個有頭皮屑的人. |
[31:40] | Who also left the counterfeit bills under this tarp for pick-up. | 就是這個人在這塊油布下留下了假鈔. |
[31:50] | Dry scalp doesn’t exactly narrow the field. | 頭屑不能縮小搜查範圍. |
[31:58] | I think we may have already found him. | 我想也許我們早就找到他了. |
[32:00] | Just didn’t know it. | 只是還不知道. |
[32:05] | I use dandruff shampoo. | 我是用去頭皮屑香波. |
[32:08] | What, am I like the only guy with a few flakes in miami? | 那又怎樣,我是邁阿密唯一掉頭屑的人麼? |
[32:10] | Big deal. | 真了不起. |
[32:12] | Robert, | |
[32:14] | this is a very big deal. | 這才是了不起的. |
[32:18] | Who’s she? | 她是誰? |
[32:20] | Her name’s Mary donlan. | 她名字是Mary donlan. |
[32:22] | Your coworkers say you took her to a community investment luncheon three weeks ago. | 你同事說你三星期前帶她參加了 一個投資午餐宴. |
[32:27] | I didn’t bring her. | 我沒有帶她去. |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[32:32] | An employee was kind enough to offer this personal photo from their cubicle. | 一個好心的員工提供了這張私人照片. |
[32:41] | There you have it. | 現在你看到了麼. |
[32:43] | That is you and Mary. | 那是你和Mary. |
[32:47] | Robert, $3.2 million from the bank that you manage was paid to free Mary donlan. | Robert,你銀行的3200萬美金給了Mary donlan. |
[32:54] | But that, | 但是這個, |
[32:56] | as we know, is not the entire story, is it? | 不是故事的全部,對麼? |
[33:00] | What? | 什麼? |
[33:01] | Mary has a brother named Paul. | Mary有個叫Paul的哥哥. |
[33:04] | He’s your cash courier. | 他是你的運鈔人. |
[33:07] | Hello. | 喂. |
[33:08] | We’re going to make a deal, my money for yours. | 我們來做個交易,我的錢換你的錢. |
[33:11] | Who the hell is this? | 你到底是誰? |
[33:14] | Paul, do what they say, please. | Paul, 請照他們說的做. |
[33:18] | Mary? Mary, what’s going on? Where are you? | Mary? Mary,到底怎麼了? 你在哪兒? |
[33:20] | They’re going to kill me, Paul, | 他們要殺了我, Paul, |
[33:22] | please. | 求你了. |
[33:28] | You and Mary made up the fake cash, dropped it off at the factory, | 你和Mary製造了偽鈔,放在了工廠, |
[33:32] | then instructed poor old Paul to swap it out on his way to the federal reserve. | 然後指示可憐的老Paul調換了真鈔. |
[33:44] | Fake bills would sit in the fed vault for up to five days before they get processed. | 偽鈔會在聯邦銀行內放置5天才被處理. |
[33:49] | You and Mary would be long gone with the real money before anyone would even notice. | 而你和Mary有足夠的時間 在不引起別人注意的情況下攜款潛逃. |
[33:53] | What you didn’t count on was the heist and the two dead bodies. | 你沒有算到的是打劫以及2人死亡. |
[33:57] | But what I am really curious about, Robert, | 但我很好奇, Robert, |
[34:01] | is where were you and Mary going to spend that money? | 你和Mary準備到哪裡去用這筆錢? |
[34:07] | She was going to tell me when she got there. | 她到了那兒後會告訴我的. |
[34:11] | And you believed it? | 而你相信她? |
[34:16] | I think Mary’s going to make a run for it. | 我想Mary要逃跑了. |
[34:19] | I agree. So let’s catch her before she’s spent all of Robert’s money. | 我同意.那麼讓我們在她用完錢之前抓到她吧. |
[34:29] | You little monkey! | 你這個小猴子! |
[34:31] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[34:33] | Hi. Oh, sorry to just drop by like this. | 嗨, 對不起這樣就來了. |
[34:36] | Um, Madison was insisting to see you. She’s | Madison一定要來看你. |
[34:39] | very, very worried about you. | 她非常擔心你. |
[34:41] | You’re worried about me? Why? | 你擔心我? 為什麼? |
[34:44] | She saw the blood on your shirt at the wreck. | 在出事的那天她看到你襯衫上的血. |
[34:46] | Does it hurt, Horatio? / Nah. | 你受傷了麼, Horatio? / 沒有. |
[34:49] | You know what? I was helping somebody at the time, but I’m fine now, | 你知道麼? 我當時正在幫助一些人, 但我現在很好, |
[34:53] | so I’m okay. | 所以我沒事. |
[34:55] | Will you come see our new apartment? | 你會來看我們的新公寓麼? |
[34:57] | Sure. / Yeah, no doorman, but good lighting. | 當然. / 是的,沒有門衛, 但燈光很亮. |
[35:00] | Great school system for her. | 學校系統對她很有益. |
[35:02] | Okay. / The landlord is using that check you gave him against the first year’s rent, | 不錯. / 房東已經拿到了你付的第一年的房租, |
[35:07] | – So thank you very, very much. – Not a problem. | – 所以非常,非常感謝. – 沒關係. |
[35:14] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[35:16] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[35:17] | Yelina, this is Suzie. | Yelina, 這是Suzie. |
[35:19] | Hi / Hi, Suzie. | 嗨. / 嗨, Suzie. |
[35:20] | Nice to meet you. / Hello. | 很高興認識你. /你好 |
[35:21] | And I want you to meet Madison. | 介紹你認識一下Madison. |
[35:25] | Hey, Madison. | 嗨, Madison. |
[35:27] | Aren’t you a pretty girl. | 你真漂亮. |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 謝謝. |
[35:34] | I have to go, guys, but I will come by and see the apartment later, | 我必須走了,但是我遲些會來看你的公寓的, |
[35:37] | How about that, | 怎麼樣, |
[35:38] | okay? / Okay. | 好麼? / 好的. |
[35:40] | Okay, ladies. / Thanks. We’ll talk later. | 好吧,女士們. / 謝謝. 我們下次再談. |
[35:55] | Did we get anything on the laminate? | 塑封皮上有什麼發現麼? |
[35:57] | I expanded the impression that I found on it and then I enlarged the partial lettering. | 我擴大了圖像,放大了那部分字母. |
[36:01] | I could only get us a few of the letters, but based on spacing and font, | 只能找到幾個字母, 根據間隔和字體, |
[36:04] | I ran a comparison. | 我做了對比. |
[36:13] | Somebody’s going to Switzerland, the money capital of the world. | 這個人要去瑞士, |
[36:17] | Smart place to take all that cash. There’s a bank on every block. | 很聰明,那裡到處是銀行. |
[36:20] | Yes. / No questions asked. | 是的. / 而且他們不會問你任何問題. |
[36:22] | Okay, we need to find Mary donlan’s assumed name right now. | 我們現在就要找到 Mary donlan假名. |
[36:25] | Well, the passport’s stolen, so it might have been reported. | 如果護照被偷了,也許已經有人報案了. |
[36:28] | Let’s check the consulate. | 我們查一下領事館. |
[36:33] | The swiss consulate has extended full cooperation. | 瑞士領事館非常合作. |
[36:35] | They just sent over their registration services file. | 他們剛剛送來註冊檔案. |
[36:38] | Okay, what about the airport? | 那麼機場那邊怎樣? |
[36:39] | Tim’s on the phone with their security division right now. | Tim正在和他們的保安部門通話. |
[36:41] | He’s going to cross-check all outgoing flight manifests. | 他要核查所有出境旅客名單. |
[36:45] | Okay, here it is. Passports lost or stolen in the last seven days. | 在這裡. 近7日遺失或被盜的護照. |
[36:48] | Yeah, hang on a second. I’m just going to run you off some names. Susana bauman. | 等一下. |
[36:53] | Nils overdahl. Ralph elminger. Christina hartung. | 我現在就和你對一下名字. |
[36:59] | And Kelley brennwald. | 以及 Kelley brennwald. |
[37:03] | Anything? / Nothing. | 有什麼發現? / 沒有. |
[37:05] | So here’s what we do. | 我們這樣做. |
[37:06] | We try charter flights. It is easier to pass the currency through bag inspection. | 查一下包機,比較容易帶著錢通過安檢. |
[37:10] | How about charter flights? You got anything touching down in Switzerland? | 查過包機麼? 和瑞士有關的? |
[37:15] | We got one. Harrigan charters. | 找到一個. Harrigan包機. |
[37:17] | It’s bound for Geneva. | 開往日內瓦. |
[37:19] | And the reservation’s under Nils overdahl, Kelley brennwald. | 訂票名為Nils overdahl, Kelley brennwald. |
[37:23] | There you go. | 找到了. |
[37:25] | They’re both on the list. | 他們都在名單上. |
[37:27] | They’re booked to fly out tonight. | 他們訂了票今晚起飛. |
[37:28] | Not anymore. | 現在不行了. |
[37:42] | Any problems? | 有什麼問題麼? |
[37:44] | Of course not. / Oh, good. | 當然沒有. / 很好. |
[37:50] | So… | 那麼… |
[37:52] | you going to miss any of this? | 你會想這兒麼? |
[37:54] | I could learn not to. | 我會學著不去想. |
[38:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧. |
[38:08] | What’s, what’s going on? | 怎麼了? |
[38:10] | You set up your brother, that’s what’s going on. | 你陷害了你哥哥. |
[38:22] | Admitting to nothing, my brother’s an easy mark. | 那又怎樣,我哥哥很容易受騙. |
[38:24] | How heart-warming. | 真感人. |
[38:26] | Hey, if he let me do that to him, then part of him wanted it done. | 嗨,如果他讓我對他那麼做,就說明他自己願意 |
[38:29] | And if you got away? | 那麼你逃走了會怎樣呢? |
[38:31] | I know him. He’d pay for it. | 我瞭解他. 他會賠償的. |
[38:34] | Or clean it all up and make it right. | 或者把事情都搞定. |
[38:36] | Speaking of which… | 怎麼說都好… |
[38:37] | you are under arrest. | 你被捕了. |
[38:39] | Ma’am. / your hands, sir. | 女士. / 你的手,先生. |
[38:42] | Call my brother, he’ll take care of it. | 打電話給我哥哥,他會搞定的. |
[38:44] | I think you’re going to have to ask him yourself. | 我覺得你應該自己跟他說. |
[38:46] | – I get one phone call. – I hope you’re not expecting bail. | – 我要打電話. – 我勸你不要期望有人來保釋你. |
[38:50] | Why, am I a flight risk? | 為什麼, 我是危險人物麼? |
[38:52] | Not anymore. | 不再是了. |
[39:03] | Thanks for the call. | 多謝你打電話給我. |
[39:04] | Ah, Mr. Elliot. I was just boxing the evidence for you. | Elliot先生.我正在給你打包證據. |
[39:07] | Our case against the sister’s made. | 我們關於那個妹妹的案件查清楚了. |
[39:10] | – What about her boy toy? – Well, technically we can’t hold him. | – 她的小男朋友怎麼辦? – 理論上說我們不能拘留他. |
[39:12] | He says that he knows nothing, He was just going on vacation. | 他說他什麼都不知道, 他只是去度假. |
[39:15] | Secret service can detain him on counterfeiting charges. | 聯邦經濟情報局可以以偽鈔罪拘留他. |
[39:17] | His name came up in connection with a distributor down in argentina. | 他的名字和一個阿根廷的偽鈔發行人 有聯繫. |
[39:20] | Well, your charge would stick. | 那麼,你的控訴應該可以拘留他. |
[39:23] | That’s why you called. | 那就是你為什麼打電話. |
[39:25] | You need me now. | 你現在需要我. |
[39:26] | I do. We do. | 是的.我們需要. |
[39:31] | I’ll walk him down to federal holding. | 我會押解他的. |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 謝謝. |
[39:34] | I’d appreciate that. | 我很感激. |
[40:29] | You okay? / Yeah…. | 你還好麼? / 是的…. |
[40:34] | When I heard… | 當我聽到… |
[40:37] | she was… | 她當時… |
[40:39] | in trouble I didn’t hesitate | 有麻煩,我毫不猶豫的… |
[40:43] | because she’s my little sister. | 因為她是我妹妹. |
[40:46] | I’ve always kept an eye on her. | 我總是照顧她. |
[40:49] | That’s exactly what you did, Paul. | 你是這樣做的, Paul. |
[40:52] | Did I? | 是麼? |
[40:54] | That woman, | 那個女人, |
[40:57] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不認識她. |
[40:59] | She became somebody else when I wasn’t looking. | 她變成了另外一個人. |
[41:02] | Paul… | |
[41:04] | you can watch over people but you can’t make choices for them. | 你可以看著別人,但你不可以幫他們選擇. |
[41:10] | I don’t think I’m going to make it on the inside. | 我不能改變他們的內心. |
[41:14] | You’re going to be fine. | 你會好起來的. |
[41:18] | Yeah. / Okay. | 是的. / 好. |
[41:29] | There’s the true victim. | 這才是真正的被害人. |
[41:31] | Just lost his best friend, | 失去了最好的朋友, |
[41:33] | threw away his life, and for whom? | 毀了自己的人生, 這都是為了誰? |
[41:35] | For his family. | 為了他的家人. |
[41:42] | Your friend find an apartment? | 你朋友找到公寓了麼? |
[41:44] | Yeah, they found a place and it’s, | 是的,她們找到了一個, |
[41:46] | it’s in a safe area, too. | 而且在安全的地方. |
[41:49] | Yeah. Good. | 很好. |
[41:51] | Um, can I walk you out? | 我能送你麼? |
[41:56] | I don’t think so. | 不用了. |
[42:00] | I think, um, | 我想, |
[42:03] | I’m okay. | 我沒事. 本論壇字幕僅翻譯交流學習之用 禁止任何商業用途否則後果自負 ————————– |
[42:10] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | -=COSL-YTET小組工作室=- 翻譯:四季和風 校對:四季和風 |