时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | |
[00:17] | It’s movie time. | 電影時間到 |
[00:19] | Okay, sports fans, what’ll it be tonight? | 好, 體育迷們今晚看什麼呢? |
[00:21] | Action or comedy? | 動作片還是喜劇片? |
[00:23] | Romance. | 浪漫的 |
[00:24] | Tomb raider | 古墓麗影 |
[00:25] | Tomb raider. Tomb raider. | 古墓麗影, 古墓麗影 |
[00:27] | Tomb raider it is. An excellent choice. | 古墓麗影就對了, 好主意 |
[00:29] | Action it is. | 動作片 |
[00:31] | Excuse me. And why isn’t romance | 為什麼, 為什麼不是浪漫片 |
[00:33] | on your list of choices? | 為什麼不選浪漫片呢? |
[00:34] | My vote is the only one that counts. | 只有我的選票有效 |
[00:35] | Oh! | 哦! |
[00:39] | – Pizza’s here. – Yeah, Joanne, relax. | 批薩來了 對, Joanne, 別急 |
[00:41] | You’re going to love the special effects. | 這個電影的特效的你一定喜歡 |
[00:43] | Oh./Yeah. | 哦, |
[00:52] | Jason? | 真的麼 |
[00:56] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼? |
[01:12] | Take what you want. | 想要什麼就拿 |
[01:14] | Just take it. | 隨便拿吧 |
[01:21] | What are they gonna do? | 你要怎樣? |
[01:26] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 哦, 天啊, 哦,天 |
[01:28] | Oh, god. Oh, god… | 哦, 天啊, 哦,天! |
[01:30] | Show me your bedroom. | 帶我去臥室? |
[01:36] | Lieutenant. | |
[01:37] | Backup’s on the way. | 支援馬上就到了 |
[01:38] | We can’t wait. | 不能等了 |
[02:42] | Shh! All right, ma’am. | 噓! 沒事了, 女士 |
[02:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好的, 好 |
[02:46] | Okay, ma’am. | 好的, 輕點 |
[02:48] | Hang on. Hang on. Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh! | 等一下, 別動 噓~~噓~~ |
[02:50] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好, 好, 好 |
[02:51] | Listen to me, listen. | 聽著, 聽我說 |
[02:53] | Who else is in the house? | 房子裡還有誰? |
[02:54] | – My son… and my husband. – Okay. Listen to me. | 我兒子…還有我的丈夫 好, 聽我說 |
[02:59] | – I heard a shot. – All right. Shh! | 我聽見槍聲 好, 噓 |
[03:01] | I’ll find them, okay? | 我找到他們了, 沒事了? |
[03:07] | Ma’am, you lie still. | 女士, 你躺著別動 |
[03:57] | Son? | 兒子? |
[03:58] | Rescue! Get me rescue! | 支援, 開始援救 |
[04:33] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/02/23 | CBS首映時間: 2004/02/23 |
[04:35] | CSI: MiaMi 2×16 Invasion | 2×16 入侵 |
[04:49] | Sir, we still haven’t found the husband. | 警官, 我們還沒發現男主人 |
[04:51] | We’re not going to either. Take a look at this blood loss. | 我們不會找到了 看樣子出血過多 |
[04:53] | So you think he’s dead? | 你是說他已經死了? |
[04:54] | That would be my guess. | 我推測是的 |
[04:58] | No, I don’t need to go! | 不, 我不需要去 |
[04:59] | – I want to get off this thing! – What’s, hang on. Listen… | 我要下去 為什麼, 等一下, 聽著 |
[05:03] | What if they ask for a ransom? | 如果他們要贖金怎麼辦? |
[05:04] | I, I should be in the house. What if they call? | 我, 我應該在房裡等 如果綁匪打電話怎麼辦? |
[05:07] | I don’t think we should expect that call. | 我覺得沒必要等了 |
[05:09] | Of course they would call. | 當然他們會打來的 |
[05:10] | Listen to me. There is an awful lot of blood in that garage. | 聽我說, 車庫裡有大量的血 |
[05:14] | No. are you telling me that there | 不, 你是要告訴我 |
[05:17] | isn’t a chance that Ted is still alive? | Ted沒有機會活下來麼? |
[05:21] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. / No. | 女士, 我很抱歉. 不 |
[05:25] | Ok. / Now, listen, ma’am… | 冷靜, 現在, 聽我說, 女士… |
[05:27] | No, no. I have to stay still. | 不, 不, 我要在這等著 |
[05:28] | – I have to stay here. – Listen to me. Listen to me. | 我必須等他 聽我說, 聽我說 |
[05:32] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我需要你的配合 |
[05:34] | I want you to go to the E.R., | 我需要你去醫院 |
[05:35] | Join your son, and let them check you both out, | 和你兒子一起 讓他們幫你們檢查身體 |
[05:37] | and I will handle this. | 這裡交給我 |
[05:39] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[05:41] | I will handle this and I will catch up with you. | 我來照顧這然後和你會合 |
[05:44] | Okay? Gentlemen? | 好嗎? 先生們? |
[05:46] | You hang in there. | 堅持一下 |
[06:06] | So what are you doing? Logging in all the little dolls? | 你在幹什麼? 登記這些玩具麼? |
[06:09] | They’re artifacts. | 這些是古董 |
[06:11] | They’re all pretty valuable. | 都是價值連城的 |
[06:13] | But, uh, if you ask me, | 但是, 如果你問我 |
[06:15] | they didn’t take the most valuable thing here. | 他們沒有拿走這些值錢的 |
[06:18] | And that would be what? | 那目標是什麼呢? |
[06:19] | That would be the first Henderson board off the line. | 這應該是Henderson 製造的第一批滑板 |
[06:22] | Ted henderson used that in the hawaii classic. | Ted henderson在夏威夷錦標賽上用的 |
[06:24] | It’s probably worth a fortune to a collector. | 對收藏家來說可是無價之寶 |
[06:26] | So what? Ted henderson was a big deal? / Mm-hmm. | 那又怎樣? Ted henderson很了不起? 當然 |
[06:29] | Yeah, he was one of the best surfers of his time. | 曾經是最頂尖的衝浪高手 |
[06:32] | Now he makes the best boards. | 他製作的滑板無人能比 |
[06:34] | Not anymore. | 現在不是了 |
[06:35] | Pizza boy said the Hendersons order | 送餐的說Hendersons點餐 |
[06:37] | every thursday night at 7:30, like clockwork. | 都是每週四7:30, 非常準時 |
[06:40] | Patterns and routines, a home invader’s free pass. | 手法和程序 兇手輕車熟路 |
[06:43] | Got a lead on a weapon? | 有凶器的線索麼? |
[06:44] | Found a casing in the garage. | 車庫裡有個槍套 |
[06:46] | 22 rimfire, long. | 22發的長槍 |
[06:48] | Confirms at least one shot was fired. | 曾開過一槍 |
[06:50] | Bullet must be inside our missing body. | 子彈應該在失蹤的屍體上 |
[06:58] | It’s a ski mask. | 是個滑雪面罩 |
[07:00] | Looks like it’s been doused by the sprinklers. | 看起來被撒水器浸濕了 |
[07:01] | Planned the entry,but | 有計劃的進來 |
[07:03] | got sloppy on the exit. | 出去時卻被失手了 |
[07:05] | But lucky. | 可能很走運 |
[07:07] | Water may have washed away any DNA. | 水可能沖走了所有DNA |
[08:14] | Detective Salas. | Salas警官 |
[08:16] | He did? Already? | 什麼? 已經? |
[08:19] | Oh. Interesting. | 哦, 有意思 |
[08:21] | All right. Thank you. | 好的, 謝謝你 |
[08:58] | Horatio? / Mm-hmm. | Horatio? 嗯 |
[08:59] | Thought you’d want to know, Jason henderson | 這個應該有幫助 |
[09:01] | was released from the hospital. | 已經出院了 |
[09:03] | How’s old Jason doing? | Jason怎樣了? |
[09:05] | Head wound. Minor frostbite. | 頭部輕傷, 二級凍傷 |
[09:07] | He was treated and released. | 他已經治療出院了 |
[09:10] | Oh, and, uh, he requested access to his things. | 哦, 那麼, 他想要回他的東西 |
[09:16] | I bet he did. / Huh. | 我打賭他會的 嗯 |
[09:19] | Bagged and ready for street sale. | 包裝好了, 打算在黑市上出售 |
[09:23] | It isn’t my heroin. I’m just holding it for a friend. | 海洛因不是我的 我只是幫朋友保存的 |
[09:26] | It’s not your heroin? | 不是你的海洛因? |
[09:28] | Do you have some heroin, Jason? | 你有海洛因麼, Jason? |
[09:32] | Okay. I buy weed from this guy. | 是啊, 有個人賣給了我一點 |
[09:35] | I was light. He said hold his smack, I’d be off the hook. | 我是清白的, 他說幫他保存 才不找我麻煩 |
[09:38] | Buy weed from this guy. Who’s the guy? | 有個人給你的 這個人是誰? |
[09:40] | Look, you don’t understand. | 唉, 你不會理解的 |
[09:41] | These are tough people. | 他們是黑道上的 |
[09:42] | They’ve already killed your dad. | 他們已經殺了你的父親 |
[09:43] | Do you want your mom to be next, Jason? | 你還想害了你媽媽麼, Jason? |
[09:50] | I don’t believe this. | 這不可能 |
[09:51] | I was just holding it for them. | 我只是幫他保存的 |
[09:54] | That’s all. / I need a name. | 就這麼簡單的 告訴我是誰? |
[09:56] | Jason, a name. | Jason, 是誰? |
[10:08] | Crime suppression unit had 20 officers | 附近增加了20名鎮壓警員 |
[10:10] | roaming the north end since july. | 這個區域都佈置好了 |
[10:12] | Okay, he upstairs? / Yeah. | 好的, 他在樓上? 對 |
[10:13] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的, 出發 |
[10:19] | Here we go. | 在這裡 |
[10:23] | Maurice dushamp. Haitian. Big fish. | Maurice dushamp. Haitian, 大傢伙 |
[10:25] | His gang moves three to four keys a week. | 他們一周換3,4個地方 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:29] | Very easy, gentlemen. | 放鬆, 先生們 |
[10:31] | Very easy. | 放鬆 |
[10:36] | Open up! | 開門 |
[10:42] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[10:44] | Where’s Maurice? | Maurice在那? |
[10:48] | Agent Brody. Ah, you should call ahead. | Brody探員, 哦, 你應該預約的 |
[10:50] | I cook you some good haitian food. | 我給你做點特色菜吧 |
[10:51] | Maybe a little nice tassot. | 來點美味的吐絲 |
[10:53] | Keep your hands in the open. We just want to chat. | 你的手張開 我們只是想瞭解情況 |
[10:56] | Who are your new friends, huh? | 你的新朋友是誰啊? |
[10:58] | We’re here to find out if you and one of your colleagues attacked | 我們是來查你和你的朋友 有沒有襲擊 |
[11:00] | the Henderson family the other night? | Henderson一家? |
[11:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在說什麼 |
[11:02] | We’re talking about a home invasion, Maurice. | 我們說的是私闖民宅, Maurice |
[11:05] | Talking crazy, man. | 胡說什麼, 兄弟 |
[11:06] | Mm-hmm. Where’s your car? | 嗯, 你的車在那? |
[11:10] | Show me. | 帶我去 |
[11:11] | There you go, wasting your time, huh? | 在這呢, 浪費時間 |
[11:14] | Just like I say. | 我說的沒錯吧 |
[11:17] | Happy? Huh? | 高興了? 嗯? |
[11:18] | Not yet, Maurice. | 還沒完, Maurice |
[11:20] | Open the hood. | 打開引擎蓋 |
[11:23] | The hood? Why? | 引擎蓋? 為什麼? |
[11:23] | Open the hood because old habits die hard | 打開引擎是因為這種手法 |
[11:25] | in this neighborhood, that’s why. Let’s go. | 還很流行, 就因為這個. 快點 |
[11:35] | Huh. Got a .45 and a .25. | 嗯, 有個點45和點25口徑 |
[11:39] | Eric, what is that? | Eric, 那是什麼? |
[11:42] | – Right there. – Well, let’s take a look. | 在那 哦, 讓我看看 |
[11:53] | Some sort of ancient artifact. | 是種古代文物 |
[11:56] | I don’t know where that come from. | 我不知道是那來的 |
[11:57] | It came from a home that was invaded | 昨晚有一家人 |
[11:59] | last night where a family was attacked | 剛剛被襲擊過 |
[12:01] | and a husband was kill. | 男主人被殺 |
[12:02] | That’s where that came from, Maurice. | 這就是從那得來得吧, Maurice |
[12:04] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我沒殺過人 |
[12:05] | Agent Brody, could I speak to Maurice alone, please? | Brody探員, 我能和Maurice單獨談麼, 謝謝 |
[12:07] | Okay./Thank you. | 好的 謝謝你 |
[12:12] | Maurice, I am only interested in the murder, | Maurice, 我只想查出兇手 |
[12:15] | you understand? So, let’s go. | 你明白麼? 說吧 |
[12:19] | The Henderson kid, he give me the statue | Henderson的兒子, 給我一個雕塑 |
[12:20] | to cover a payment for the heroin. | 那是付海洛因的錢 |
[12:23] | He wasn’t holding that heroin for you? | 他不是幫你保存麼? |
[12:24] | I don’t need no punk to hold my stuff. | 我怎麼會用個無名小卒呢 |
[12:27] | It was a business deal. | 我們是在交易 |
[12:28] | The statue for his inventory. | 這個庫存的雕塑 |
[12:31] | This thing is worth a hundred bags of heroin. | 價值一百袋的海洛因 |
[12:34] | So, the kid is dealing for you? | 你認為這算是交易麼? |
[12:36] | He’s my best retailer. | 他幫我賣的不錯 |
[12:38] | He’s got a growing client base. | 他的買家很多的 |
[12:41] | You know how crazy those junkies get. | 你知道傢伙多上癮 |
[12:43] | Yes. Crazy enough to kill. | 對, 瘋狂到可以殺人 |
[13:01] | The sprinklers did a number on it. | 撒水器噴到上面過 |
[13:03] | There’s not much left. | 但是不是很明顯 |
[13:04] | Did you look inside the upper-lip edging? | 你檢查過縫裡面麼? |
[13:08] | Callie, um, I’ve done this before. | Callie, 嗯, 我知道怎麼做 |
[13:10] | Oh, I know. It’s just… | 哦, 我知道, 我只想… |
[13:12] | Well, I saw that journal article about how | 其實, 我看過一片文章說 |
[13:14] | particles can get blown into the stitches | 微小的分子可能進入 到接縫裡面 |
[13:16] | and you can’t see them unless you pull it apart. | 如果不分解開來是看不到的 |
[13:38] | Now what do I do? | 然後該怎麼辦? |
[13:41] | All right, I get your point. | 好吧, 你是專業的 |
[13:45] | Did you get Jason henderson? | 見到Jason henderson了麼? |
[13:46] | Officer has him in interview. | 有警員在做筆錄 |
[13:49] | Okay, good. | 嗯, 很好 |
[13:51] | Mrs. Henderson’s sart nurse left this message. | Henderson夫人的護士留的言 |
[13:54] | Sart nurse? What could this be about? | 護士? 是關於什麼的呢? |
[13:57] | What do you want me to do with him? | 他該怎麼處理? |
[13:59] | I want you to hang on to him, all right? | 繼續盤問他, 好麼? |
[14:11] | Mrs. Henderson? / Oh… | Henderson夫人? 哦 |
[14:17] | Mrs. Henderson, the doctor tells me | Henderson夫人, 一聲說 |
[14:18] | you’re going to be okay, so that’s good. | 你會沒事的, 這是好消息 |
[14:22] | Somehow I don’t think I’m ever going to be okay. | 我覺得我永遠也不會好的 |
[14:25] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[14:28] | The, um, the E.R. nurse said that you | 其實, 嗯, 護士說你 |
[14:32] | wouldn’t submit to a sexual assault kit. | 不願意接受性行為測試 |
[14:35] | I wasn’t raped. | 我沒被強暴過 |
[14:36] | Mrs. Henderson, this is for your own protection. | Henderson夫人 我們是為了你著想 |
[14:39] | No. No. It would be too degrading. | 不, 不行, 這樣太不尊重我了 |
[14:41] | Mrs. Henderson… | Henderson夫人… |
[14:42] | At what point | 為什麼? |
[14:44] | do I get to protect myself? | 我不能保護我自己麼? |
[14:48] | Or your child. | 還是保護你的孩子? |
[14:56] | How, how did you…? | 可是, 為什麼你…? |
[14:59] | We found a pregnancy test in your bathroom. | 在你浴室, 我們找到測孕設備 |
[15:05] | I hadn’t even told my family yet. | 我還沒告訴我的家人 |
[15:10] | This is like a bad dream. | 就像個惡夢一樣 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[15:14] | But you still want me to take the test. | 可你堅持讓我做測試 |
[15:16] | You know, sometimes with a traumatic event like this, | 你知道, 有時候重大的打擊 |
[15:18] | it can affect your memory, | 會影響你的決定 |
[15:20] | so I think it’s a good idea. | 我覺得這樣做很合理 |
[15:23] | Okay? | 好麼? |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | I’ll notify the nurse, all right? | 我通知護士, 好麼? |
[15:32] | Lieutenant. / Yeah? | 嗯? |
[15:40] | Find whoever did this to us. | 一定要找出兇手 |
[15:45] | I will. | 一定 |
[15:48] | Look, I told you, I was just holding that stuff. | 聽著, 我跟你說了 我只是幫人保存 |
[15:50] | Let’s cut the act, Jason. | 別撒謊了, Jason |
[15:51] | Maurice gave you up, okay? | Maurice已經招了, 明白了? |
[15:54] | So here’s what I want. | 我想知道的是 |
[15:58] | I want… | 我需要… |
[16:00] | I want a list of all your junkie | 所有向你買貨的下家 |
[16:02] | clients and I want it right now. | 馬上就給我 |
[16:03] | So who are we talking about? Kids at school? | 你平時賣給些什麼人? 學校的學生麼? |
[16:06] | Mostly, and at the country club, caddies. | 多數吧, 還有些酒吧裡的, 小店裡的 |
[16:09] | Caddies. Who else? | 小店裡, 還有誰? |
[16:11] | Who else? | 還有誰? |
[16:12] | A guy at my dad’s factory. | 我爸廠裡的一個人 |
[16:18] | A guy at your dad’s factory. | 你爸爸的工廠裡 |
[16:20] | So you hated your dad that much. | 你這麼恨你的爸爸 |
[16:21] | I didn’t hate him. | 我恨的不是他 |
[16:23] | I, I wanted to be like him, a success. | 我, 我想要像他一樣 一個成功的 |
[16:27] | Yes, by selling heroin. | 是麼, 就是賣海洛因麼 |
[16:28] | He gave people what they wanted. | 他滿足客人們的需要 |
[16:30] | I gave people what they wanted. | 我也是一樣的啊 |
[16:31] | Okay, I want the name of your customer at your dad’s business. | 好的, 給我在你爸爸那工作的 買家的名字 |
[16:37] | I want his name. | 給我他的名字 |
[16:42] | H. / Yeah? | 有事麼? |
[16:44] | Found this substance on the ski mask. | 滑雪面罩上有殘留物 |
[16:46] | Silicone dioxide, sodium carbonate, | 氧化過的樹脂, 碳酸鈉 |
[16:49] | – calcium carbonate. – AKA fiberglass. | 碳酸鈉 是玻璃纖維 |
[16:51] | Used to build the best surfboards in the world. | 是目前最好的製造滑板的材料 |
[17:10] | Joseph zeller? | |
[17:18] | You don’t wear a mask with all this fiberglass? | 你不用戴面罩麼? |
[17:20] | Ah, no, I can’t stand wearing those things. | 哦, 不, 不習慣戴那些東西 |
[17:23] | What’s going on? | 有事麼? |
[17:24] | You ever worn a ski mask, Joe? | 你以前戴過滑雪面具麼, Joe? |
[17:26] | Ski mask, no. We don’t | 滑雪面罩, 不, 我們這 |
[17:27] | get a lot of snow in florida. | 佛羅里達沒有那麼多雪 |
[17:29] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[17:32] | But it sure, | 可是 |
[17:33] | it sure did get chilly up at the Henderson’s, though, didn’t it? | Henderson家裡那可是很冷的, 對麼? |
[17:37] | Is this about what happened at Henderson’s? | 你來問Henderson家裡的案子麼? |
[17:39] | Yeah, their attacker had fiberglass in his nose. | 對, 罪犯鼻孔裡有玻璃纖維 |
[17:45] | You know, all these guys, they | 你看, 這裡所有人, 都 |
[17:47] | breathe in fiberglass, so… | 在纖維下呼吸, 那麼 |
[17:49] | But you’re the only one who bought drugs from their son, Joe, right? | 可是你是唯一從他兒子那 買毒品的, 對麼? |
[17:57] | Okay, um, look. | 是的, 嗯, 你看 |
[18:00] | I did, I got some stuff from the kid, | 是的, 我從那孩子那買了點 |
[18:02] | but I didn’t murder anybody. | 可我沒殺過人啊 |
[18:05] | You ever been up to the house? | 你沒去過他們家? |
[18:07] | Yeah, one time, for the, uh, | 去過, 一次, 是去, 嗯 |
[18:09] | corporate christmas party. | 是佈置聖誕活動 |
[18:11] | But, you know, we were all up there. | 可是, 當時, 大家都在場的 |
[18:14] | – Yeah, right. Okay. – I got to get back to work. | 嗯, 好的, 好 我應該回去工作了 |
[18:18] | Okay, we’ll be in touch. | 好吧, 我們還會見面的 |
[18:19] | Thanks, Joe. / Sure. | 謝謝你, Joe 沒問題 |
[18:24] | You want to have PD interview every employee? | 你需要警員審問每個員工麼? |
[18:26] | Let them do that. | 好, 交給他們吧 |
[18:27] | You follow the rope used on Joanne henderson, okay? | 你繼續尋找殺害 Joanne Henderson的繩子, 好麼? |
[18:30] | All right, you got it. | 好的, 交給我吧 |
[19:23] | The only blood on it is Mrs. Henderson’s. | 上面的血跡只有Henderson夫人的 |
[19:26] | Okay, well, if we can match that | 好, 那麼, 如果我們可以找到 |
[19:27] | to one of these ropes, | 和這些相符的話 |
[19:28] | we’ll know the manufacturer | 我們就知道製造商 |
[19:29] | and then the store where it was purchased. | 然後附近可以購買的商店 |
[19:31] | Okay, but all these ropes are identical. | 可是, 這些繩子都是一樣的 |
[19:34] | To the naked eye, but | 肉眼看是, 可是 |
[19:35] | each rope has its own DNA. | 每條繩子都有不同的特徵 |
[19:38] | This for instance is, uh, double-braided. | 比如說, 嗯, 雙線的 |
[19:40] | It has an outer sheath and an inner core, | 外面有一層保護, 裡面有主線 |
[19:42] | and inside the inner core is a tiny piece of colored yarn. | 主線中心還有細小的有色線 |
[19:45] | Planted by the manufacturer. | 加工廠特意製造的 |
[19:47] | Exactly. To identify the fibers. | 對, 用來分辨光纜 |
[19:48] | It’s an industry code. If you know the color, | 這是工業標準 分辨眼色 |
[19:50] | you know the material. | 就可以知道材料 |
[19:51] | Great, that sounds easy enough. | 厲害, 聽起來很簡單 |
[19:53] | Yeah, if we can find the thing. | 對, 希望我們能找到線索 |
[20:01] | Okay, we’ve narrowed it down to two. | 好的, 現在剩下兩根 |
[20:04] | What now, break out the microscope? | 現在, 是不是要用顯微鏡? |
[20:06] | No, I’ve got something better actually. | 不用, 我有個更好的辦法 |
[20:09] | This is our rope from the crime scene. | 這是現場找到的繩子 |
[20:16] | Go ahead, smell it. / Eric? | 來, 聞一聞 |
[20:19] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[20:20] | Every rope is made with different adhesives and chemicals | 每條繩子都用不同的膠 和化學用品 |
[20:23] | so they each burn differently. | 燃燒的時候都不同 |
[20:24] | Smells like celery. Rotten celery. | 聞起來像芹菜, 腐爛的 |
[20:27] | Okay, so we match the smell and the burn, we have our rope. | 所以, 聞到相同的味道 就能分辨繩子了 |
[20:32] | Go for it. | 來吧 |
[20:38] | This one is sweet. | 這個有點香 |
[20:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have our smoking rope. | 女士們先生們 找到繩子了 |
[20:50] | Rotten celery. | 腐爛的芹菜 |
[20:51] | It’s prima ropes. | 這是Prima牌子的 |
[20:53] | Prima, okay, well, prima is, uh, | Prima, 好的, 那麼, Prima就是 |
[20:56] | that’s a house brand right coast hardware. | 這是一個小工廠, 就在右海岸 |
[20:58] | You said prima rope? | 你說Prima繩子? |
[21:00] | Yeah, can you, uh, check the purchases | 對, 你能不能, 嗯, 檢查一下銷售 |
[21:02] | between 4:00 and 10:00 pm last night? | 在昨晚4點到10點之間 |
[21:05] | You’d be surprised how many criminals | 你一定猜不到有多少罪犯 |
[21:06] | stop to pick their supplies up on the way to the crime. | 決定不回家取凶器 |
[21:09] | Well, we have several eight to ten foot purchases of prima. | 我們找到幾個買了8到10尺的 |
[21:12] | Okay, I need a minimum of ten feet. | 好的, 我要找所有最小10尺的 |
[21:15] | In that case, we have a 24 footer at the kendall store. | 這樣的話, 有個肯德爾商店買了24尺 |
[21:17] | Kendall? | 肯德爾? |
[21:19] | Okay, that’s near the crime scene. | 好, 和現場很近 |
[21:21] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[21:23] | This guy’s got a membership discount? | 這個人有會員的優惠麼? |
[21:25] | Every time he buys something, he swipes his card | 每次都是劃卡的 |
[21:27] | and it gets recorded into his purchase history. | 然後記錄到他的購買檔案裡 |
[21:30] | So you have his name and address. | 那你有他的名字和地址麼 |
[21:32] | In the system. | 電腦裡有 |
[21:37] | Can you check that for me, please? | 能不能幫我查處來, |
[21:50] | – Steve davis. – Henderson boards. | 謝謝 |
[21:54] | Another Henderson boards employee. | 又一個Henderson的員工 |
[21:58] | Must be embarrassing getting caught | 這樣被抓一定很可笑吧 |
[21:59] | ’cause you’re trying to save a nickel | 只是為了省點錢 |
[22:01] | using your membership card. | 用會員卡消費 |
[22:03] | I bought some rope, so what? | 我是買了點繩子, 那怎麼了? |
[22:04] | Rope that was used to bind | 繩子是用來綁人 |
[22:05] | Mrs. Henderson in a home invasion. | 用來襲擊Henderson一家麼 |
[22:08] | I, I never been to the Henderson’s house. | 我, 我從沒去過Henderson家裡 |
[22:11] | No? Company christmas party ring a bell? | 沒有? 公司聖誕聚會沒去問好麼? |
[22:14] | Isn’t that when you saw those priceless artifacts for the first time? | 這也許是你第一次見到 那麼多文物吧? |
[22:23] | Your boss showing them off the way rich guys do? | 你的老闆像個闊佬一樣展示出來 |
[22:25] | Probably never thought one of his own employees would rob him. | 可能從沒想過自己的員工會來搶劫 |
[22:29] | Mr. Davis, did you pull the trigger or was it your partner? | Davis先生, 是你開槍還是你的搭檔 |
[22:32] | I don’t even own a gun. | 可我根本沒有槍啊 |
[22:33] | That means your partner does. We’re thinking Joe zeller. | 就是說你的同夥有 Joe zeller有這個嫌疑 |
[22:37] | I don’t have anything else to say. | 我無可奉告了 |
[22:38] | Joe zeller, he works at the factory with you. | Joe zeller和你一起在工廠裡上班的 |
[22:41] | He buys dope from Mr. Henderson’s son. | 他從Henderson兒子那裡買毒品 |
[22:44] | Where is Henderson’s body? | Henderson的屍體在那? |
[22:49] | I said I don’t have anything else to say. | 我說過我什麼都不知道 |
[23:00] | Now that… | 這個… |
[23:02] | that is a nice car. | 車很不錯麼 |
[23:04] | Oh, thanks. | 哦, 謝謝 |
[23:06] | Bet you spent a lot of time on this baby, huh? | 我猜你一定花了不少心思吧 |
[23:07] | Yeah, she’s pretty sweet. | 是啊, 看起來不錯吧 |
[23:09] | I had to modify the spoiler just to get it to fit right. | 車的尾翼是特殊加工的 看起來才協調 |
[23:12] | Here, I will show you. | 這裡, 你給你看 |
[23:17] | – See, no interference. – Yeah, none, that’s great. | 看, 連接的很完美 是啊, 真棒 |
[23:19] | That’s an interesting shovel you have in there. | 放個鏟子在裡面, 真有意思 |
[23:22] | You do some digging lately? | 最近挖過東西麼? |
[23:26] | I planted a tree, detective. | 警官, 我種過一棵樹 |
[23:28] | Did you use a dead body as fertilizer, Steve? | 是用屍體來當肥料麼, Steve? |
[23:30] | I was released. I don’t got to talk to you. | 我是清白的, 沒什麼可談的了 |
[23:32] | Where did you and Joe zeller bury Mr. Henderson? | 你和Joe zeller把屍體埋在什麼地方了? |
[23:34] | – I’m late for work. – Steve, Zeller is not your friend. | 我上班要遲到了 Steve, Zeller可不是你的朋友 |
[23:39] | This is just the beginning. | 這只是個開始 |
[23:55] | That’s not fair. Why do you get to go? | 這不公平 為什麼要你去呢 |
[23:58] | Because I was there when Horatio ordered the helicopter. | 因為Horatio叫直升機的時候 只有我在場 |
[24:00] | If you’re going to search the city by air, | 可你要搜索整個城市的話 |
[24:01] | don’t you need an extra pair of eyes? | 不需要幫手麼 |
[24:03] | We’re just working Zeller and Davis’s comfort zones. | 我們正在接近Zeller和Davis |
[24:05] | Thermal viewer. | 熱量探測器 |
[24:06] | The body is cold by now. | 可是屍體已經涼了啊 |
[24:07] | Thermal viewer can detect vegetation distress | 探測器也可以查出鬆動過的植物 |
[24:10] | caused by proximity to a decaying cadaver. | 如果植物接觸過腐爛的屍體 |
[24:12] | I expect pictures. | 給我提供些照片 |
[24:18] | Okay, hang on a second, Eric. | 好, 等一下, Eric |
[24:20] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:22] | All right, here’s what we’re going to do. Listen to me! | 好的, 我們需要做的就是 聽我說 |
[24:25] | We’re going to stay in a one mile radius of the henderson factory. | 我們要在Henderson 工廠附近1公里的範圍找 |
[24:28] | Go ahead, go. | 好, 去吧 |
[24:35] | Okay, you’re looking for distressed vegetation. | 好, 我們要找的是鬆動過的植物 |
[24:38] | It’s gonna be low, | 溫度會變低 |
[24:39] | and it’s gonna stand out. It’s gonna be obvious. | 一定會很明顯的突出來 |
[24:41] | That’s where you will find Ted henderson’s body. | 這樣就能找到Henderson的屍體 |
[24:48] | There’s a patch of vegetation that’s reading dark green, H. | 這有一片植物, 指數為深綠 |
[24:51] | Is it surrounded by orange? | 周圍有桔黃色麼? |
[24:53] | Just like the hurricanes. | 象暴風一樣 |
[24:54] | Okay, is it distressed? / It is. | 好的, 是否鬆動過? 是的 |
[24:57] | Okay, that’s what we’re looking for. I’ll be right over. | 對了, 這就是我們要找的 我馬上過去 |
[25:52] | Get something? | 找到什麼了? |
[25:53] | Yeah. We got a body to prosecute. | 對, 有血跡, 需要化驗 |
[25:57] | Rigor already set in. | 已經開始腐爛 |
[26:01] | Is that Henderson? | 是Henderson? |
[26:06] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:10] | Let’s call the M.E. | 叫警員來幫忙吧 |
[26:14] | I got your page on Mr. Henderson. | 你傳呼我來看Henderson先生 |
[26:16] | Your missing bullet. | 子彈找到了 |
[26:18] | It’s remarkably intact. | 保存很完整 |
[26:20] | Went in clean, between the ribs on its | 進入很深, 穿過肋骨之間 |
[26:22] | way to Ted henderson’s left ventricle. | 射進左邊心臟 |
[26:27] | .22 long rifle with a sawed-off barrel. | 點22口徑的來復, 截掉了部分槍筒 |
[26:30] | You can tell it was a sawed-off barrel just from the bullet? | 我們可以子彈來分辨 鋸掉了槍筒麼 |
[26:32] | Yeah. See how the bullet’s kind of elongated? | 對, 子彈發射中被拉長 |
[26:34] | It means the shooter put the weapon in a vise. | 這說明兇手的槍曾改過 |
[26:42] | And then sawed off the barrel, which compressed it, | 然後自己鋸掉了槍筒 所以子彈壓扁了 |
[26:44] | so the lead gets squeezed as it comes out. | 這條線索很快就可以找到兇手 |
[26:55] | So you’re looking for an altered gun. | 所以你需要找到那只改過的槍 |
[26:56] | Yeah. And the vise that made it. it’ll have tool marks. | 對, 還有改造槍的機器 |
[27:01] | Horatio said that Steve davis had a trunk full of tools. | Horatio說 Steve Davis後備箱有很多工具 |
[27:05] | If you need me… | 如果需要找我… |
[27:06] | you’ll be with Steve davis. | 你要去Steve davis那 |
[27:14] | Remember H. Said Davis had a souped-up car? | 記得 H 說Davis有輛改裝車麼? |
[27:17] | Yeah, something about an after-market spoiler. | 對, 說什麼改過定風尾翼 |
[27:40] | Well, that explains why he never clocked in. | 對, 這就是為什麼他沒來上班 |
[27:50] | I’ve got a sawed-off .22 rifle. | 我找到一隻鋸過的點22來復 |
[27:53] | Could be our shooter. | 可能就是兇手 |
[27:57] | Three bullets to the chest. | 胸部中了3槍 |
[27:59] | Maybe the guilt got to him. | 可能覺得有罪惡感 |
[28:00] | Yeah, well, if you don’t believe that, | 對, 除非, 你不相信是 |
[28:02] | he left a suicide note. | 他留下了個自殺的字條 |
[28:06] | Forgive me. I didn’t know that this would happen and I deserve to die. | 原諒我, 我沒想到會這樣 我罪有應得 |
[28:10] | Signed Steven davis. | 有Steven davis的簽名 |
[28:13] | I don’t know, suicide with three bullets to the chest? | 可疑的是, 自殺會有3顆子彈在胸口? |
[28:16] | I don’t, I don’t buy it. | 不可能, 我不相信 |
[28:18] | It’s a .22 caliber. It might take three. | 這是點22口徑, 也許需要3顆 |
[28:20] | I’ve seen it. | 我見過的 |
[28:22] | I’m gonna test for GSR. | 我要回去化驗一下 |
[28:24] | You’re gonna touch the body before the M.E.? | 法醫來之前你要碰屍體麼? |
[28:27] | I’m not. The swab is. | 不用, 藥棉就可以了 |
[28:32] | Blue. Gunshot residue. | 藍的, 子彈殘留物 |
[28:42] | The question is, were his hands the only ones involved. | 問題是, 他是自己開的槍麼 |
[28:57] | Got a dark hair here. | 有根黑頭髮 |
[29:00] | Like Zellar’s. | 像Zellar的 |
[29:01] | It’s gonna take more than hair color to nail it to Zellar. | 不止要看頭髮顏色來判斷 是不是Zellar |
[29:04] | That’s what the DNA lab is for. | 帶去做DNA化驗 |
[29:10] | Alexx, looks like Mr. Henderson got more than a bullet, huh? | Alexx, 看起來Henderson不光 被槍置死 |
[29:14] | Lacerations and contusions | 有傷口和重擊痕跡 |
[29:16] | about the chest and abdomen. | 胸和腹部都有 |
[29:18] | Fractured right zygomatic bone indicates | 斷裂的右顴骨說明 |
[29:20] | he was hit hard in the face with a blunt force object. | 臉部受到硬器的重擊 |
[29:23] | Guessing a rifle stock. | 應該是來復的槍托 |
[29:26] | Anything else? | 還有其他的麼? |
[29:28] | No, I did the usual checks. | 沒有了, 我做過檢查 |
[29:29] | he was a healthy, athletic guy. | 他是個很健康, 強壯的男人 |
[29:31] | Only surgery I found was a vasectomy. | 他做過的唯一手術是輸精管手術 |
[29:34] | Hmm, a vasectomy? | 嗯, 輸精管手術 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 對 |
[29:37] | That’s not possible. | 這不可能 |
[29:39] | Well, it’s an unmistakable procedure. | 這不可能有錯的 |
[29:41] | Why? | 為什麼? |
[29:42] | His wife is pregnant. | 她的妻子懷孕了 |
[29:46] | Then I’d say Mrs. Henderson | 我說的Henderson的夫人 |
[29:47] | was stepping out on her husband. | 背著丈夫出軌了 |
[29:50] | Yelina. Yeah, listen, let’s canvass | Yelina. 聽著, 去檢查 |
[29:52] | all the hotels near the gables, | 所有山上的酒店 |
[29:53] | looking for rooms rented to Mrs. Henderson. | 看看Henderson夫人訂過房間麼 |
[29:58] | She’s our suspect? | 她是嫌疑人? |
[29:59] | She is now. | 現在是了 |
[30:08] | Excuse me. I got your message. | 對不起, 我收到你的留言 |
[30:09] | They, they told me the results of the sart test were negative. | 他們, 說我得化驗結果是正常的 |
[30:12] | Has something changed? | 有什麼不對麼? |
[30:13] | That’s a pretty pendant you’re wearing, Mrs. Henderson. | 你戴的墜子很漂亮 Henderson夫人 |
[30:17] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[30:19] | It, uh… it was a gift. | 這個, 嗯…是個禮物 |
[30:22] | Did you get that from the father of your child? | 是孩子的父親送的麼? |
[30:28] | Lieutenant… | |
[30:29] | Mrs. Henderson, did you think we were | Henderson夫人, 你認為我們 |
[30:31] | going to miss that during the autopsy? | 會在屍檢的時候漏掉麼? |
[30:33] | Now, come on. | 現在, 說吧 |
[30:38] | I didn’t, I didn’t know how to tell my husband. | 我不知道, 該怎麼告訴我丈夫 |
[30:40] | Now you don’t have to, do you? | 現在已經不需要了, 對麼? |
[30:41] | Wait. You think I had something to do with it? | 等一下, 你認為這和我有關麼? |
[30:43] | I really don’t know. | 我還不知道 |
[30:44] | You suddenly have a boyfriend. | 你突然有了男朋友 |
[30:47] | I canvassed high-end hotels in your area. | 我檢查過附近的酒店 |
[30:49] | Your credit card. | 你的信用卡 |
[30:51] | A deluxe room for two at the delgado | 預定過一間高檔的房間 給兩個人 |
[30:53] | on three separate afternoons. | 在三個不同的下午 |
[30:56] | No view. | 沒有風景的 |
[30:57] | Joe zellers’s parking tickets outside of the delgado | Joe zeller的停車收據就 在酒店外面 |
[31:01] | on two of those three afternoons. | 兩張是在那三個下午的時間 |
[31:02] | So Joe wouldn’t spring for the valet, huh? | Joe不是貼身服侍你的, 對麼? |
[31:06] | Well, he did spring for drinks at the bar. | 其實, 他在酒吧喝過一點酒 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:11] | We met at the company christmas party. | 我們在公司的聖誕晚會見過 |
[31:14] | I ended it one month later. | 一個月後我們就分手了 |
[31:16] | I’ve never done anything like this before, I swear. | 我以前從未這麼做過, 我發誓 |
[31:19] | And I haven’t even talked to him since. | 那之後我們也沒說過話 |
[31:21] | So all on his own, he broke into your home | 是他自做主張, 闖進你的家裡 |
[31:23] | and killed your husband. | 殺了你的丈夫 |
[31:24] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我和這事無關 |
[31:25] | Mrs. Henderson, have a seat on the bench, okay? | Henderson夫人, 坐下吧, 好麼 |
[31:33] | Here’s what I’d like to do. Let’s detain her. | 我想現在我們應該 拘留她 |
[31:35] | And she is not to talk to her son, okay? | 不要讓她和兒子說話 |
[32:12] | Hey, Valera, you still working on that hair from the car? | 嘿, Valera, 還在查車上的頭髮麼 |
[32:14] | Already found a match. | 已經找到吻合的了 |
[32:15] | Results are over there. | 結果就在那 |
[32:18] | So where’d you hit, CODIS? | 你用什麼查的, 那個數據庫? |
[32:24] | It wasn’t a crime database. | 不是罪犯數據庫 |
[32:25] | Hair belongs to the Henderson kid. | 頭髮是Henderson兒子的 |
[32:28] | Jason? | |
[32:29] | We had his blood from when we excluded | 我們在他們家的時候 |
[32:30] | the family members for the invasion. | 取到過血樣 |
[32:34] | Hair says Henderson was in the passenger | 頭髮證明Henderson在乘客座位上 |
[32:36] | seat of your latest victim’s car. | 最後的那個受害人的座位上 |
[32:45] | I didn’t shoot Steve davis. | 我沒有開槍打Steve davis |
[32:47] | So he shot himself in the heart three times. | 是他自己開槍打了自己三次 |
[32:49] | Hey, I don’t know. I wasn’t there. | 嘿, 我不知道, 我不在現場 |
[32:53] | Why was your hair in the car? | 你的頭髮在車裡? |
[32:58] | I, I met with him, like, last week. | 我, 我見過他, 大概, 上個星期 |
[33:01] | You sell him drugs? | 你賣給他毒品? |
[33:02] | No, but… | 沒, 可是… |
[33:07] | I’d… | 我 |
[33:11] | I’d snuck so many statues out of my parents’ house, | 我從我父親那偷了很多雕塑 |
[33:14] | I, you know, down payment on my inventory. | 我, 你知道, 我手上的貨還沒付款 |
[33:17] | I needed someone to break in | 我要找人打劫 |
[33:19] | and, you know, cover up what I was taking. | 你知道, 遮蓋我幹的醜事 |
[33:25] | You said if I ever needed anything. | 你說過如果我需要幫助的話 |
[33:27] | Yeah, you name it. | 好, 你說吧 |
[33:28] | I need you to bust into my parents’ house | 我需要你打劫我家 |
[33:29] | and take a few things. | 拿走些東西 |
[33:32] | No sweat. | 沒危險 |
[33:33] | It’s on. | 說定了 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:36] | So you arranged the break-in? | 你同意搶劫了? |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:40] | Your parents never noticed that these | 你父母不知道這些東西 |
[33:42] | expensive pieces were missing? | 貴重物品丟了麼? |
[33:45] | It’s not like they dusted them. They’re art. | 他們不會清點的, 都是些藝術品 |
[33:47] | But, hey, you know, the rate I was going, | 可是, 你知道, 我拿的太頻繁了 |
[33:50] | they were about to find out. | 他們可能會發現的 |
[33:51] | And I knew Davis from working at the docks last summer, | 去年夏天我在碼頭工作 認識了Davis |
[33:55] | and he said he’d bring a friend | 他說找個人來 |
[33:59] | and make it look good. | 幹的漂亮點 |
[34:03] | And then the guy shoots my dad. | 那個傢伙開槍打了我父親 |
[34:06] | I mean, I couldn’t believe it was happening. | 當時, 我都不敢相信 |
[34:09] | I mean, we weren’t even supposed to be there. | 而且, 當時我不應該在場的 |
[34:11] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like that. | 不應該是這樣的 |
[34:15] | I, I got my dad killed, didn’t I? | 我, 是我害死我爸爸的, 是我 |
[34:21] | I just want to go back. | 我現在好後悔 |
[34:23] | I want to go back to when we were watching | 我想和他們一起看電影 |
[34:24] | a movie and everything was okay. | 什麼事都沒發生 |
[34:26] | I just want to go back there. | 我好想念他們 |
[34:33] | So you got the exemplars from our vic Steven davis. | 你從Steven davis那取到血樣了? |
[34:35] | Yeah, it’s an injury report from a loading dock last year. | 對, 去年在碼頭工作的時候 的一份受傷證明 |
[34:38] | So, what’s he hiding? | 那麼, 他想隱瞞什麼? |
[34:40] | See the end of these curves here? | 看看這些筆畫彎曲的地方 |
[34:42] | How they get thinner? | 在收筆的時候 |
[34:44] | The pens lift at the same point on both. | 提筆都在同一個位置 |
[34:46] | Is that a gap in between the letters? | 這些字的間隙相同麼? |
[34:47] | You mean, in the connectors. | 你是說, 連筆的地方 |
[34:49] | At the end of the downward verticals, there’s always a small | 在下垂的直線上, 總有一點 |
[34:52] | stroke and a hitch. | 回筆和回勾 |
[34:54] | So do you think that Davis is the author of both? | 你認為這些都是Davis寫的麼 |
[34:56] | Best way is to check the signature. | 最好的辦法是檢查簽名 |
[34:58] | With the filters, we can tell them apart. | 用過濾軟件, 我們可以分解看 |
[35:01] | When we overlay the common letters, | 當我們覆蓋相同的字母 |
[35:04] | the dark areas are where the strokes match. | 黑暗的地方都是筆畫相同的 |
[35:06] | There’s multiple points of similarity here. | 多數筆畫完全相同 |
[35:08] | Slant, pressure, height of the letters. | 斜度, 力量, 字母的頂點 |
[35:10] | Q.D. Signature exhibits less duress than his work report. | Davis的字並不是被迫寫的 |
[35:14] | So you mean… | 你是說.. |
[35:16] | Davis wrote his own suicide note. | Davis自己寫的自殺字條 |
[35:21] | He asks to be forgiven. | 他請求被原諒 |
[35:24] | It just doesn’t say what for, | 可是沒說是什麼事 |
[35:26] | the suicide or the break-in. | 是自殺還是打劫 |
[35:27] | I don’t think he knew Zeller intended to kill the husband. | 我不認為他 和Zeller殺人的事有關 |
[35:30] | If we find Zeller, | 如果我們找到Zeller |
[35:31] | we find that vise, okay? | 就去找那個機器, 好麼? |
[35:43] | Surprise. | 驚訝麼 |
[35:48] | There he is, hard at work. | 他在這, 忙著工作呢 |
[35:49] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我沒想到還能見到你 |
[35:50] | You, uh, you must really like me, huh? | 你, 嗯, 你肯定很喜歡我 |
[35:53] | I do. | 是啊 |
[35:54] | I like you, Joe, for the murder of Ted henderson | 我也相信, Joe, 你殺害了Ted henderson |
[35:57] | and I believe that you sawed off the rifle | 我也相信你在這鋸掉了來復 |
[35:59] | right here in your little shop, didn’t you? | 就在這個小屋裡, 對麼? |
[36:03] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不, 沒有, 我沒有 |
[36:05] | No? Where’s your vise? | 不是? |
[36:13] | Horatio. | 你的機器在那? |
[36:16] | Where’s the vise? | 你的機器在那? |
[36:18] | Melted it for scrap. | 已經融成碎片了 |
[36:23] | You know, you ask me, Joanne henderson, | 你知道, 你問我, Joanne Henderson夫人 |
[36:27] | She’s glad someone offed her old man. | 她需要人替代她的男人 |
[36:30] | Yeah, that lady was a classic case of neglect. | 對, 她經常被忽視的 |
[36:35] | Do you mind? I’m going to get back to my work. | 對不起, 我要工作了 |
[36:43] | So it’s over? | 這就完了麼? |
[36:43] | No. Joanne henderson wears a pendant that looks homemade. | 不. Joanne henderson夫人戴了 個手工做的墜子 |
[36:47] | If he made it here with the same vise, | 如果是同一部機器做的 |
[36:49] | it’ll have the same tool marks, won’t it? | 會有同樣的痕跡的, 對不對? |
[36:53] | The pendant? | 墜子? |
[36:54] | Lieutenant Caine thought that Joe zeller might have made it for you. | Lieutenant Caine懷疑可能是 Joe zeller為你做的 |
[36:57] | He remembered that it was metal. | 他記得是金屬做的 |
[37:00] | He did. | 是的 |
[37:02] | I took it off when lieutenant Caine told me what Joe had done. | Lieutenant告訴我Joe的事後 我就拿下來了 |
[37:16] | And Joe made this? | 是Joe做的? |
[37:18] | I saw him make it in his own workshop. | 我親眼看到他在工作室裡做的 |
[38:15] | Joe, I’m curious about something. | Joe, 有些事我很好奇 |
[38:17] | When, | 什麼時候 |
[38:19] | when did you decide to steal Ted henderson’s life? | 什麼時候對Henderson起了殺心的? |
[38:22] | Was it at the christmas party? | 是在聖誕晚會上麼? |
[38:25] | They tell me that this | 他們告訴我這個 |
[38:26] | little sword is worth over $30,000. | 短劍價值3萬美金 |
[38:29] | That’s a lot of surfboards. | 那價值很多滑板啊 |
[38:32] | Or was it more last minute? | 還是臨時決定的? |
[38:34] | Because you could sense that your | 因為你感覺到 |
[38:36] | window of opportunity was closing. | 你已經沒有機會了 |
[38:39] | Come on. Don’t be like that. | 好啦, 不要這樣嘛 |
[38:41] | I told you I’d never leave Ted. I love him. | 我告訴你我不會離開我丈夫了 我愛他的 |
[38:44] | What we do know is that in order to protect your investment, | 我們知道的是你需要 保護你的感情投入 |
[38:48] | you needed to get rid of the husband. | 你就對她丈夫起了殺心 |
[38:51] | Then you caught a break, because | 你等待機會, 因為 |
[38:53] | Steve davis needed a partner. | Steve davis需要個搭檔 |
[39:04] | You know what? Say whatever you want. | 你知道麼? 隨便你怎麼說 |
[39:07] | All you got is my word against… | 你的證據只是我和… |
[39:10] | an unfaithful wife and a dead low life. | 一個偷情的妻子和一條賤命 |
[39:13] | Tell him, Calleigh. | 告訴他吧, Calleigh |
[39:15] | Mr. Zeller, when you sawed off the gun | Zeller先生, 當你鋸掉槍的時候 |
[39:16] | that was used to kill Ted henderson, | 就是用來殺害Ted henderson的 |
[39:18] | you put the barrel in a vise, | 你把槍放到機器裡加工 |
[39:20] | and that vise left very unique | 機器加工後的槍管 |
[39:22] | tool marks impressed on the barrel. | 留下的痕跡 |
[39:37] | They were the same tool marks that we found | 和我們發現的痕跡 |
[39:38] | on the pendant you made for Ms. Henderson. | 就是你送給Henderson夫人的 墜子上的相同 |
[39:44] | Doesn’t prove that I fired the gun. | 這不能證明我開了槍 |
[39:45] | No, it doesn’t, but you’re the only one with a motive. | 對, 不能證明, 可是你有動機 |
[39:48] | So we’ve got the tool marks | 從我們發現的工具痕跡 |
[39:50] | and I believe that the jury is going to like you. | 我相信陪審團會決定的 |
[39:53] | And we’re very good at giving testimony. | 我們的證詞很專業的 |
[39:56] | So, Joe, two words. | 最後, Joe, 兩個詞 |
[40:00] | Murder one. | 兇殺 一級 |
[40:30] | You think they’ll let Jason go to his dad’s funeral? | 你覺得他們會讓Jason去 他爸爸的葬禮麼 |
[40:33] | Mrs. Henderson, the murder occurred during the attack. | Henderson夫人, 殺人是在打劫的時候 |
[40:36] | He didn’t know about the attack. | 他不知道發生過打劫 |
[40:37] | I understand that, but the law sees Jason as an accomplice | 我明白, 可是法律上Jason是幫兇 |
[40:40] | and I doubt if any judge will grant him bail. | 我不認為法官會允許保釋 |
[40:44] | What matters right now is that Jason needs you. | 現在最重要的是,Jason很需要你 -=結束=- |
[41:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 本論壇字幕僅翻譯交流學習之用 禁止任何商業用途否則後果自負 ————————– -=COSL-YTET小組工作室=- 翻譯: 87383 校對: 87383 |