时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:16] | Preparing to drop the incendiary devices. | 准备仍燃烧弹. |
[00:19] | Dropping incendiary devices now. | 准备完毕. |
[00:57] | Alexx woods, | |
[00:58] | Eric delko. | |
[00:59] | Rick cuthbert, national park service. | Rick cuthbert, 国家公园服务处. |
[01:01] | Welcome to the glades. | 欢迎来到此地. |
[01:03] | Ash is pretty thick, Rick. | 积灰相当厚 |
[01:04] | Had to turn my wipers on a few times. | 我要用手帕擦拭几次才行 |
[01:06] | Thought I was back in new jersey. | 好像回到纽泽西. |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, we’re clearing out the underbrush. | 是的,我们正在清扫草丛 |
[01:10] | Who found our vic? | 谁发现了我们的受害人 |
[01:12] | Firefighters, we think he’s on a hunt. | 救火员,我想是他找到的. |
[01:13] | They were checking the firebreak. | 他们正在检查防火道 |
[01:15] | He’s about 30 yards in. | 大约有30码远 |
[01:18] | – In there? – Don’t worry, it’s safe. | – 在那儿? – 别担心,很安全的 |
[01:20] | Fire’s controlled. | 火被控制了 |
[01:22] | Any idea how he got there? | 知道他怎么到那里的吗 |
[01:23] | Well, we figure that’s his campsite down the firebreak. | 我猜是他的野营地把防火道弄倒了 |
[01:26] | All right, we’ll secure it, and we’ll process here. | 好的,我们会保护现场,进行处理的 |
[01:28] | Sounds like a plan. Just, uh, watch for gators. | 听起来好象个计划 |
[01:31] | Yeah, you ranger boys love scaring us sobe people, don’t you? | 你们护林员总是喜欢吓我们,哈? |
[01:36] | Everybody’s a comedian. | 每个人都可以拥有幽默的 |
[01:44] | Our hunter had bad night. | 我们的猎人有个糟糕的夜晚. |
[01:47] | Gunshot. | 枪杀. |
[01:49] | But no sign of a weapon. | 但没有武器的痕迹. |
[01:53] | Probably killed during the night. | 也许在夜间被杀. |
[01:55] | Liver temp will tell us. | 临时居住者会告诉我们的 |
[01:57] | Look at the drag marks. | 看这个拖动的痕迹 |
[01:59] | Somebody probably placed him here. | 某人也许把他放在这儿过 |
[02:07] | Wade thomas hinkle, sweetwater. | |
[02:11] | Help me turn him over. | 帮我把他转过来 |
[02:16] | A lot of blood. | 很多血 |
[02:18] | This an arterial hit? | 这是个动脉创伤 |
[02:19] | Yeah, | 对 |
[02:20] | poor guy went in less than a minute. | 不太可能是穷人干的. |
[02:29] | Those birds know something. | 那些鸟倒知道真相. |
[02:33] | What? | 什么? |
[02:36] | Delko? | |
[02:37] | Alexx, don’t move. | Alexx,不要动. |
[03:05] | Get the car keys. | 拿车钥匙 |
[03:05] | Get the keys. | 拿车钥匙 |
[03:26] | – Let’s run! – No time, Alexx! | 我们走 -没时间了 Alexx! |
[03:28] | We’ll never make it! | 我们不可能成功的! |
[03:30] | Eric! | |
[03:32] | Grab this. | 抓牢这个 |
[04:25] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/02/09 | |
[04:27] | CSI: MiaMi 2×14 Slow Burn | |
[04:54] | Alexx? | |
[04:57] | Alexx, you okay? | Alexx,你没事吧? |
[05:00] | Horatio? | |
[05:01] | Hang on, sweetheart. | 挺住,甜心. |
[05:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说. |
[05:05] | Listen to me, it’s okay. | 听我说, 没事了. |
[05:06] | I’m just going to wash your eyes out, okay? | 我要把你的眼睛弄干净, okay? |
[05:08] | There you go. | 可以了. |
[05:10] | That feel better? | 感觉好点了吗? |
[05:11] | I thought I was going to end up | 我以为我完了 |
[05:14] | wearing a toe tag on my own table. | 我梦到自己在太平间里 |
[05:16] | No, you’re not, you’re going to be fine. | 不,你会好起来的. |
[05:18] | Does that feel better? | 好点了吗? |
[05:21] | Hang in there. | 支持住. |
[05:29] | Eric, the worst thing you can do is rub them, man. | Eric, 最坏的打算就是擦掉他们. |
[05:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道. |
[05:32] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[05:33] | You get caught in a flash over and them tell me that, all right? | 感觉就象一瞬间发生的事,是吗? |
[05:36] | Well, I’m just saying… | 我要说… |
[05:37] | Frank. | |
[05:39] | I’ll take it from here, okay? | 我要带走它,好吗? |
[05:42] | Yep. / Thanks. | ok. / 谢谢. |
[05:45] | – How you doing? – I’m all right, H. | – 怎么样了? – 没事了, H. |
[05:47] | Just, uh, | 只是, |
[05:48] | doesn’t make sense. | 没道理. |
[05:49] | I mean, we’re supposed to be on the safe side of that break, | 我们应该在防火道安全的一面, |
[05:51] | and the fire just came out of nowhere. | 火一下子就无处不在. |
[05:53] | Came out of nowhere. | 无处不在. |
[05:55] | It was like someone just turned it on. | 就象突然被喷出来一样. |
[05:57] | You know what, Eric? | 你知道吗, Eric? |
[05:59] | Maybe somebody did. | 也许是人为的. |
[06:07] | This is the dead hunter’s truck. | 这是死者的卡车. |
[06:10] | Yeah, campsite. | 是的,露营地. |
[06:12] | We got a bunch of 308s. | 我们得到一捆308. |
[06:14] | There’s got to be close to a hundred rounds here. | 估计有上百个这样的东西在这附近. |
[06:18] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[06:20] | I’m thinking Wade was a sneaky hunter. | 我认为 Wade 是个小人 |
[06:22] | I think he sat out here all night and let the controlled burn do his work. | 他整个夜里都在这儿让火来为他寻找目标. |
[06:26] | Probably had a flashlight at the end of his rifle, | 也许枪上还有个照明灯, |
[06:29] | spotted game running from the fire. | 于火中狩猎. |
[06:35] | A lot of beer cans for one guy. | 很多罐头都是一个人的. |
[06:37] | For three guys. | 三个人. |
[06:40] | Means he had some friends. | 他还有同伙. |
[06:42] | Hey, hunters have to register with park services, don’t they? | 狩猎人要先到公园服务处去注册, 是吗? |
[06:44] | Yeah. / We should check and see if he came with anybody. | 是的. /去查查他是否还有同伙. |
[06:47] | That’s a good idea. I’ll check out this pickup truck. | 好主意. 我来检查这辆车. |
[07:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:03] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just a dog. | 只是一只狗. |
[07:08] | I’ve got a bullet hole. | 我找到一个弹孔. |
[07:19] | Gunshot residue. | 枪击留下的. |
[07:23] | Front to back | 前面进后面出 |
[07:25] | in an upward trajectory. | 轨迹向上. |
[07:32] | Steep angle. | 角度很大. |
[07:33] | Just like the shot that killed your hunter. | 这一枪要了他的命. |
[07:47] | I thought this was a controlled burn. | 这里的火是在控制中的. |
[07:50] | How’d it get itself over here? | 它是怎么被控制的? |
[07:53] | It didn’t. | 不必. |
[07:54] | There’s a second fire, Frank. | 这是二次燃烧, Frank. |
[07:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么呀? |
[08:00] | Fire underground? | 燃烧到地里去了? |
[08:01] | Right underneath the soil, right here, is a peat fire smoldering. | 这里的土下正在闷烧中 |
[08:05] | That’s what’s burning. | 就是这个. |
[08:10] | We …. | 我们 …. |
[08:12] | need to find the point of origin. | 要找出起因. |
[08:18] | Look at this thing. It’s like one long fuse. | 看这里. 像一根保险丝. |
[08:21] | Fire could have traveled for hours underground. | 火可以几小时就转移到地下去. |
[08:35] | You okay? / Yeah. | 没事吧? / 恩. |
[08:37] | No time for recreation, Frank. | 没有时间消遣了, Frank. |
[08:41] | Explains why the fire didn’t burn that way. | 解释一下,为何火没有往那边烧. |
[08:43] | It’s all water from here on out. | 那儿过去全是水. |
[08:46] | Look at this. | 看看这个. |
[08:49] | What do you got? | 什么东西? |
[08:51] | It could be the source of our fire. | 可能是火的起源. |
[08:54] | Roadside flare. Those babies burn at 4,000 degrees. | 这些东西烧起来能有4000多度. |
[08:57] | Right into the ground, | 它们到地底后, |
[09:00] | and right at our team. | 接着来烧我们的人了. |
[09:06] | Eric! | |
[09:08] | Two reasons you start a fire. | 放火有2个原因. |
[09:10] | to destroy | 破坏 |
[09:11] | or to distract. | 或者转移. |
[09:13] | Or maybe both. | 或两者都是. |
[09:16] | Look at this. | 看这个. |
[09:28] | She’s about 25. / Yeah. | 大约25岁. / 恩. |
[09:30] | That would be my guess. | 我也这么猜. |
[09:33] | 25-year-old in a disco dress? | 25岁穿着disco舞衣? |
[09:36] | Doesn’t make any sense she’s all the way out here in the middle of the glades. | 没有理由她会跑到这里来. |
[09:38] | She had to come from somewhere, didn’t she? | 他一定是从某处来的, 不是吗? |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 对的. |
[09:44] | Let’s get Speed and take a look around, right? | 看看周围吧? |
[09:47] | Yup. | 好的. |
[10:13] | Our girl from the everglades. | 她到过沼泽地. |
[10:15] | Going to take some time to ID her, her fingerprints got burnt in the fire. | 要花些时间确认身份, 她指纹被烧毁了. |
[10:18] | Got to use dental records. | 得用牙齿记录,确定身份. |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好的. |
[10:21] | How are you doing? | 觉得怎样? |
[10:23] | I’m fine… | 我没事… |
[10:25] | Once I took out my contacts, | 就算脱下隐形眼睛, |
[10:27] | – but I can’t see as well. -That’ll pass. | – 我也看不见. -会好的的. |
[10:30] | What do we have here? | 这儿有什么? |
[10:33] | Well, she was hit with an irregular object | 她被有某种图案 |
[10:35] | with some sort of pattern. | 不规则的物体击打 |
[10:38] | Alexx, her skin is so badly burned, | Alexx,她的皮肤严重烧伤, |
[10:40] | – we need to check the bone. – I’ll add that to my list. | -查查骨头. -我正有这个打算. |
[10:43] | What do you think killed her, the fire? | 你认为是什么杀了她,火? |
[10:45] | No. Blunt force trauma. | 不,是钝器造成的. |
[10:47] | Hinge fractures, injury to the front of the skull crushing the rear of the skull. | 前额的击打导致后脑碎裂 |
[10:53] | What about physical findings? | 身体上有什么发现? |
[10:55] | Wasn’t raped. | 没有被强奸. |
[10:57] | But she has bite marks on her breasts. | 但胸前有齿印. |
[11:00] | The skin is definitely punctured, | 皮肤被咬穿, |
[11:03] | but there’s so little detail, | 有用的信息不多, |
[11:05] | not enough for a mold. | 所以不能塑型. |
[11:07] | That’s because he gnashed at her. | 都是因为他撕咬她. |
[11:13] | Alexx, | |
[11:14] | we’re talking about a sexual predator, aren’t we? | 他是个性猎者,是吗? |
[11:18] | So did you fall in? | 你同意了? |
[11:20] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 是的. |
[11:22] | Well, you should wash up. There’s a lot of microorganisms out here, Frank. | 你应该去洗碗.这儿有太多细菌, Frank. |
[11:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事. |
[11:28] | So is this the access road to alligator alley? | 这条路是通到alligator alley的吗? |
[11:30] | Yup, straight line through the glades. | 是的, 从这里直通过去. |
[11:33] | What happened to all the gators? | 那些动物怎么了? |
[11:34] | Hunkered down in holes till the fire’s done. | 他们躲在洞里直到火烧完. |
[11:37] | Animals are smarter than humans. | 动物比人还聪明. |
[11:40] | Look here. | 看这里. |
[11:42] | Maybe this guy should have hidden his tracks. | 也许这人应该隐藏他的形迹的. |
[11:45] | Looks like there’s a U-turn here. | 这里好像转了一个U型弯. |
[11:47] | Two sets of tracks. | 2跟轨迹. |
[11:49] | There’s three. | 那里还有. |
[11:52] | This one’s compromised so it’s no good, but | 这个被破坏了 没用了, 但 |
[11:55] | this set here, it’s low impact, it’s the kind that’s, uh, | 这里的, 就没受到影响, |
[11:59] | environmentally friendly. | 环境帮忙 |
[12:01] | The kind that tree huggers use. | 可能是环保者干的 |
[12:03] | Or rangers. | 护林员也有可能. |
[12:05] | Yeah, Delko said that ranger was a wise ass. | 是的, Delko说护林员是个机灵鬼. |
[12:08] | Man, I can’t believe you guys are jamming me on this. | 嘿,你的人在干扰我做事. |
[12:10] | Just answer the question, Rick. | 回答问题, Rick. |
[12:12] | I didn’t pull off alligator alley and dump any girl. | 我没有去过alligator alley 再把那女孩扔在这里. |
[12:16] | We looked into your employment records. | 我们查过你的工作记录. |
[12:18] | Frank. | |
[12:20] | Shellie dumont. | |
[12:21] | Eight instances of sexual harassment | 8次性骚扰 |
[12:24] | and/or assault in the workplace. | 还有对他人进行人身攻击. |
[12:26] | Assault. Man, I grabbed her a few times in the break room. | 我在休息时间碰了她几下也叫攻击? |
[12:29] | So, what, you grab a woman by the breast, | 你抓住了她的胸部, |
[12:31] | – squeeze it a little bit, no big deal? – I used to see her, okay? | -并用力捏, 这也没什么吗? -我了解她, 知道吗 |
[12:34] | She gets engaged, wants to pretend she’s a virgin again | 她还想装作自己是处女 |
[12:36] | and files a claim against me. | 想强加我一项罪名. |
[12:37] | So then you’re the victim? | 那你成了受害者? |
[12:40] | I didn’t touch your girl. | 我没有碰那个女孩. |
[12:42] | I didn’t start any fires, okay? I’m innocent. | 我也没放火,我是清白的,知道了吗? |
[12:44] | What’s going on with your cuffs, Rick, | 你袖口怎么了, Rick, |
[12:46] | on your pants? | 在你的裤子上? |
[12:48] | They’re singed. | 他们被烤焦了. |
[12:55] | I kicked over a flare at a road block last night. | 我昨晚踢过一个正在燃烧的物体. |
[12:58] | I have witnesses, ask around. | 我有证人, 问问周围的人. |
[13:00] | I’m going to do that, Rick. Thanks. | 我们会的, Rick. 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Mr. Keating? | Keating先生? |
[13:21] | That’s Wade. | 是Wade. |
[13:23] | That’s my buddy. | 我的兄弟. |
[13:25] | How does he look so good? | 他看上去不错阿? |
[13:26] | You said he was in a fire. | 你告诉我他在火的周围被发现. |
[13:28] | My colleagues managed to protect his body under a fire blanket. | 我同事用防火毯保护了他. |
[13:32] | So I understand that the two of you got separated last night. | 我的理解是你们两个昨晚没在一起. |
[13:36] | Yeah. I went looking for him, | 是的,我曾出去找过他, |
[13:39] | but I got lost. | 但没有找到. |
[13:41] | Don’t know where my dog is either. | 还有我的狗也不见了. |
[13:42] | Animal control has got him. | 动物管理中心找到他了. |
[13:44] | And we’ve got your truck. | 同时我们也找到了你的车. |
[13:46] | Your lip looks like it could use a little ice. | 你的嘴唇看来得用点润唇膏了. |
[13:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事. |
[13:52] | Just a little kickback. | 只是有一点不舒服. |
[13:54] | I understand there’s a sticker on your truck. | 你车上的东西. |
[13:56] | That says you’ve been a competitive shooter for 14 years, | 可以说明你做过14年的射击选手, |
[13:58] | and you didn’t lean into your rifle recoil? | 你没开过枪? |
[14:02] | All right. | 好吧. |
[14:05] | Me and Wade, we got into a little a dustup over something stupid. | 我和 Wade, 我们为了一些小事吵了架. |
[14:08] | who’s the best blind singer, | 谁是最棒的盲人歌手, |
[14:11] | Ronnie milsap or Ray charles? | Ronnie milsap或者是Ray charles? |
[14:13] | Well, | 恩 |
[14:15] | Ronnie’s got the range, | Ronnie可以算的上是一个, |
[14:16] | but Ray’s got the voice. | 但Ray才有发言权. |
[14:18] | I tried to tell him the same thing. | 他也是这样告诉他的. |
[14:20] | But he took a swipe at me and… | 但他给了我一下… |
[14:27] | Next thing you know, | 你知道,接下来 |
[14:29] | bust lip. | 就把嘴唇打裂了. |
[14:31] | You’ve got a little blood on your vest. | 你衣服上有点血. |
[14:35] | Oh, well, I… | Oh, 我… |
[14:37] | must have got that when I was skinning them squirrels. | 一定是我昨天打猎留下的. |
[14:40] | Got me two of them last night. | 昨晚我打了两只(松鼠) |
[14:41] | You won’t mind if I borrow your vest to verify that, would you? | 你不会介意假如我拿了你的衣服去做个鉴定,是吗? |
[14:46] | No, no. | 当然不. |
[14:49] | I wouldn’t mind that at all. | 我不会介意. |
[15:51] | Had to call in a favor. | 你来的正好. |
[15:53] | Was there any of our victim’s blood on the hunting vest? | 背心里有没有死者的血迹? |
[15:55] | Nope, and what he was telling you about skinning squirrels. | 没有,他告诉你关于松鼠皮的事吗 |
[15:59] | It’s not squirrel blood, either. | 而且那也不是松鼠的血 |
[16:00] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[16:02] | Meow. | 喵 |
[16:03] | Cat blood? | 猫血? |
[16:05] | Ran it against known antibodies kept by fish and wildlife. | 一种靠掠食野生动物和鱼的东西 |
[16:08] | Mountain lion. | 美洲狮. |
[16:09] | Less than 50 left in the glades. | 在树林里不超过50只存活 |
[16:11] | Protected species. | 被特殊保护的族群 |
[16:13] | So that means Joshua keating and our victim were poaching. | 那就是说Joshua keating 和受害者是在偷猎. |
[16:16] | Still doesn’t explain who killed our victim. | 可仍然不能解释谁杀了受害者. |
[16:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:24] | Looked closer at Cuthbert’s tire tracks. | 再看看拿些轮胎痕迹. |
[16:28] | They support the ranger’s story? | 这些和护林员说的相符合? |
[16:29] | Yeah, he was going at a consistent speed the whole time. | 对, 他以持续的速度前进. |
[16:36] | Never stopped. | 没有停止. |
[16:37] | Never had time to dump the body. | 所以就没有时间来抛尸. |
[16:39] | Same can’t be said about our second vehicle. | 但第二辆车就不一样了. |
[16:41] | It settled in the mud here. | 在这儿有泥巴. |
[16:43] | So, there’s a chance he got out and dumped the body. | 所以,他就有机会出来并抛尸. |
[16:46] | Then accelerated away. | 然后迅速逃走. |
[16:47] | That’s the car we need to find. | 那就是我们要找的车. |
[16:50] | Well, factoring in the wheelbase, | 在轴距中我们进行因式分解, |
[16:51] | we’re looking for a late-model ford sedan | 我们在找一辆新车 |
[16:54] | with a distinctive wear pattern. | 有着牢固的车胎. |
[16:59] | So we went from 5,000 possibles to one. | 我们要从5000辆可疑车中选一. |
[17:01] | We know what the tire looks like, just not the car. | 我们知道轮胎的样子,但不知道车的样子. |
[17:04] | Maybe there’s a cop who does. | 也许当地警察知道. |
[17:06] | How do you figure? | 那你怎么描述? |
[17:07] | Route 141. | 141路线. |
[17:09] | Alligator alley dumps out into a speed trap. | 抛尸在Alligator alley的汽车超速监控区. |
[17:11] | Right. People driving through the glades lose track of how fast they’re going. | 对.驾车通过林间时容易超速 |
[17:14] | Staties pop them when they hit civilization. | 不过逃不出监视器的法眼 |
[17:45] | Interesting reading. | 这些真有趣. |
[17:48] | So I was speeding last night. | 我昨晚超速驾驶 |
[17:50] | Where do I pay the fine? | 我在哪里被罚的? |
[17:54] | You are such a kidder, Dale. | 你开玩笑, Dale. |
[17:57] | We found, um… | 我们发现, 恩… |
[18:00] | tire tracks from your car… | 从你的车胎痕迹来看… |
[18:05] | near this lady’s body. | 在这女士旁边. |
[18:10] | Mm… never seen her before. | 恩…从来没见过她 |
[18:12] | Is there any reason that you were on the access road to alligator alley last night? | 你昨晚去alligator alley干什么 ? |
[18:16] | I pull over all the time in the glades. | 我一直把车停在那个树林. |
[18:18] | Nature calls. | 习惯了. |
[18:20] | It wasn’t to | 不对 |
[18:22] | dump a body and set a fire to disguise the situation, was it? | 抛尸然后纵火,想掩埋真相, 对吗? |
[18:25] | No. | 没有. |
[18:27] | Speed, welcome. | speed,你好. |
[18:32] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[18:35] | It’s a z-nose. | 是个”鼻子”. |
[18:37] | It picks up the scent of, uh, fire. potassium, sulfur. | 它能收集气味,例如 钾, 硫磺. |
[18:45] | Can you, uh, lift up your hands? | 你能伸一下手吗? |
[18:58] | It’s negative. | 没有. |
[19:02] | Told you. | 告诉你. |
[19:03] | I was nowhere near that girl. | 我没碰过那女孩. |
[19:05] | Do we have his car? | 我们有他的车吗? |
[19:07] | No, but we can get it. | 没有,但我们会去取的. |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好的. |
[19:10] | Let’s do that. | 就这样做. |
[19:14] | Big dents. | 很多边饰. |
[19:16] | You don’t need a microscope to see these. | 你不必用显微镜看. |
[19:19] | Golf club maybe? | 也许是高尔夫俱乐部? |
[19:20] | Yeah, maybe. | 恩,有可能. |
[19:32] | Blonde hair. | 金发. |
[19:33] | Yeah, it looks like the same length from our girl from the everglades. | 恩,长度好像和那女孩的一样 |
[19:36] | If it’s got a follicular tag, we can get a match. | 如果还有毛囊, 我们就能作比较了. |
[19:39] | Hair might not be the only thing she left behind. | 头发可能不是她唯一留下的. |
[19:52] | High roller club. Julie bryant. | high roll俱乐部. Julie bryant. |
[19:58] | Did you say, uh, high roller club? | 你是说, high roller俱乐部? |
[20:00] | Yeah, it’s a frequent flyer card for gamblers. | 恩, 这通常是给赌徒的传单. |
[20:03] | The only place they gamble in the everglades is the menachee indian tribe. | 那里他们唯一赌博的地方就是在 menachee部落(印地安人). |
[20:07] | Yeah, the tribe got a license to run a casino on their land. | 恩, 那个部落有营业执照的. |
[20:09] | Edge of the glades. | 在树林的边缘. |
[20:13] | So, | 所以, |
[20:14] | Julie bryant left there with the Stahl character. | Julie bryant和 Stahl character一起离开那里. |
[20:20] | He drove her out to the glades. | 他们一起出了树林. |
[20:23] | He jumped her in the car, and in the struggle… | 他强行非礼她, |
[20:31] | This places Julie bryant in your car. | 这可以证明Julie bryant在你车里. |
[20:34] | Don’t know a Julie bryant. | 不认识什么Julie bryant. |
[20:36] | Fine. Then explain how these blonde hairs got in your car. | 好吧. 那解释一下为什么你车里有金发. |
[20:39] | Pulled hairs. | 是被拉下来的. |
[20:41] | DNA says they match our dead girl. | DNA显示他就是死去的女孩. |
[20:43] | Well, | 恩 |
[20:45] | I did pick up a hitchhiker. | 我的确搭过一个乘客. |
[20:47] | She was blonde. | 金发. |
[20:49] | She was blonde. | 金发 |
[20:51] | You know, Dale, | 你知道, Dale, |
[20:53] | I bet that you pick up a lot of hitchhikers, don’t you? | 我肯定你的车给很多人搭过,是吗? |
[20:56] | Oh, she was drunk, horny. You know, we had some fun. | Oh,他喝醉了, horny. 你知道,我们玩了一会儿. |
[21:00] | Yeah, some fun. You mean, you sexually assaulted her. | 你非礼她. |
[21:07] | Hey, she came on to me. | 嘿,是她找我的. |
[21:09] | You work the graveyard shift? | 你是做夜班的? |
[21:10] | No. | 不是. |
[21:11] | 10:00 to 6:00. | 10:00到 6:00. |
[21:14] | Here’s why I ask. | 这就是我问你的原因. |
[21:16] | I took a deeper look into your driving record, and you have numerous tickets, | 仔细看你的驾驶记录就会发现,你有很多罚单, |
[21:21] | all in the everglades, | 都是在那里附近的, |
[21:23] | all at night. | 全部在夜晚. |
[21:25] | – I have trouble sleeping. – You get in your car, | – 我失眠. – 你上了车, |
[21:28] | you drive out to the everglades, looking for desperate young woman | 你去树林, 寻找失意的女人 |
[21:31] | who have been busted out from the casino | 在赌场输的精光的 |
[21:34] | and have nowhere else to go. | 和没有地方可去的. |
[21:35] | I did her a favor, okay? | 你帮过她,是吗? |
[21:38] | She needed a ride. | 他要搭车. |
[21:43] | Hey, Dale? | |
[21:45] | Dale? | |
[21:48] | Are you… | 你是… |
[21:50] | are you a sexual predator? | 你是性猎者吗? |
[21:54] | She was into it, okay? | 是她要进来的,好了吗? |
[21:56] | And she was alive where I left her. | 我离开她时,她还活着. |
[21:59] | Where was that? | 在哪里? |
[22:01] | Side of the road. | 路边. |
[22:02] | Before this guy tried to kill me. | 在那个人想要杀我之前. |
[22:04] | Which guy? | 谁? |
[22:05] | Some guy. | 某个人. |
[22:07] | Just come hauling ass out of nowhere. | 不知道是从哪里冒出来的. |
[22:12] | Didn’t take you long, did it, bitch? | 你还没玩够阿,贱货? |
[22:14] | I’m going to give you till three to get out of that car. | 我数三下你给我出来 |
[22:15] | One. | |
[22:17] | Two. | |
[22:18] | Three. | |
[22:21] | She goes high-tailing it into the glades, | 她拼死往树林里逃走, |
[22:23] | and that’s the last time I saw either of them. | 那是我最后一次看到他们. |
[22:26] | So you’re saying that you left her alone running for her life. | 你是说在生死攸关时,你却把她丢下不管了. |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[22:33] | And they say | 那就是说 |
[22:35] | that chivalry is dead, Frank? | 你身上的骑士精神已死, Frank? |
[22:46] | So what do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
[22:47] | Is he a coward or a killer? | 他是懦夫还是凶手? |
[23:03] | Arthur? | 老大? |
[23:04] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们电话里说. |
[23:07] | Did you bring the betting card? | 你有卡吗? |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 有. |
[23:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[23:14] | We had to print that. It’s evidence. | 我们要打印下来.是证据 |
[23:20] | Julie bryant’s a registered guest here. | Julie bryant是这里的注册会员. |
[23:21] | Checked in with a Mike sheridan. | 和Mike sheridan一起来的. |
[23:23] | She hasn’t used the card since yesterday. | 从昨天开始就没有人用了. |
[23:25] | Do you remember Julie? | 你记得Julie? |
[23:26] | It’s real high turnover here. | 这里可是个”钱柜”. |
[23:28] | I mean, it’s 90% capacity. | 90%的客流量 |
[23:31] | – His card’s still active. – Can you point him out? | – 他的卡处于激活中. – 你能把他叫出来吗? |
[23:34] | Lieutenant, people come here to get lost. | 长官,人们来这里是为了开心的. |
[23:38] | All right, table 23. | 好吧,23号桌. |
[23:39] | Table 23. | 23号桌. |
[23:41] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作. |
[23:46] | Hey, Mike? | 嘿, |
[23:49] | Mike? Mike sheridan? | |
[23:51] | Hold on. | 等一下. |
[23:52] | Hit me. | 还要. |
[24:00] | Twenty-two. | |
[24:06] | When was the last time you saw Julie bryant, Mike? | 你最后看见Julie bryant是什么时候, Mike? |
[24:09] | Julie and I had an argument. | Julie和我吵架了. |
[24:12] | Well, we have reason to believe that it was more than an argument. | 这不仅仅是个争执. |
[24:14] | Well, Julie and I fight hard, then we make up. | 她和我对打,不过我们和解了 |
[24:17] | Juices up the sex. | 果汁易上欲. |
[24:20] | Sir, are you in? | 先生, 你还玩吗? |
[24:21] | He’s cashing out. | 他没钱了. |
[24:22] | I’m on a roll here. | 我有一打钱呢 |
[24:24] | Besides, it’s early. Julie’ll be back. | 还有,现在还早呢 Julie会回来的 |
[24:26] | She always comes back. | 她一直是这样的. |
[24:29] | Not this time, Mike. | 这次不会了, Mike. |
[24:36] | Can I take my chips? | 我可以带上我的筹码吗? |
[24:38] | Take your chips. | 带上吧. |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[24:43] | Just ’cause we had an argument | 一场争执 |
[24:45] | doesn’t mean I took her into the glades and killed her. | 不意味着我会杀她. |
[24:47] | Well, somebody did, didn’t they? | 别人干的,是吗? |
[24:49] | When was the last time you were out there? | 上一次你们是什么时候出来的? |
[24:51] | About five years ago. | 大约5年前. |
[24:53] | Gators, bugs, you can have it. | 到处都是虫子. |
[24:55] | Place gives me the creeps. | 这地方是昆虫世界. |
[24:57] | What’s that behind your ear? | 你耳朵后面是什么? |
[25:03] | I don’t know what the hell it is. | 我不知道是什么. |
[25:05] | Well, it looks like, uh, amoebae and algae. | 看起来像变形虫. |
[25:07] | Could be N. Fowleri, | 可能是N. Fowleri, |
[25:09] | but I hope for your sake, it’s not ’cause that stuff could kill you. | 但看在你份上,他们是不会杀她的. |
[25:12] | All right, look. | 是的,看. |
[25:14] | We had an argument here in the casino. She was trying to tell me how to bet. | 我们在这里有个争吵,她试着要教我如何去赌钱. |
[25:17] | She took off, went down the road, flagged some guy down. | 他走向路边, 随便拉了一个人. |
[25:20] | She was trying to make me jealous. | 她想让我妒忌. |
[25:24] | And you followed her, right? | 你跟着她,是吗? |
[25:27] | Well, they weren’t hard to find. | 是的,他们没那么容易难找. |
[25:28] | There’s not much between here and there. | 这里没有太多的路. |
[25:32] | I saw a car parked down the access road. | 我看见一辆车停在公路边. |
[25:35] | It didn’t take you long, did it, bitch. | 你是不是还没玩够阿, 婊子. |
[25:37] | You get out of the car. I’ll give you till three, one! | 你给我出来. |
[25:40] | Two! Three! | 我数三下, 1! |
[25:42] | Oh, my god, he’s going to kill me! | 天阿,你要杀我! |
[25:44] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊! |
[25:45] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊! |
[25:46] | Get back here, Julie. | Julie,回来. |
[25:48] | She ran off and the guy took a u-ey out of there. | 她下车逃跑后那家伙就开车走了. |
[25:51] | You chased her into the glades, didn’t you? | 你追了下去? |
[25:53] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[25:54] | But not very far. | 但不是很远. |
[25:57] | Julie! | |
[26:00] | Where are you, Julie? | 你在哪里, Julie? |
[26:02] | Get out here now, Julie! | 给我出来, Julie! |
[26:05] | It was dark, I couldn’t see, I fell. | 太黑了,我什么都看不见,我跌倒了. |
[26:09] | That was enough for me. | 我快发疯了. |
[26:11] | So you were going to just let her walk all the way back to the casino? | 你所做的只是想让她回到赌场? |
[26:15] | I was trying to teach her a lesson. | 我只是想让她得到教训. |
[26:17] | How powerful, Mike. | 你真拽, Mike. |
[26:18] | I’m going to need your clothes from that night. | 我们需要你当晚的那件衣服. |
[26:21] | I already sent them to the hotel laundry. | 我已经把他们送去酒店洗衣房了. |
[26:23] | Fair enough. Speed. | 好快的速度. |
[26:24] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿. |
[26:54] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢. |
[27:01] | I heard you found our hunter’s rifle in Keating’s truck. | 你听说你在Keating的卡车里找到一支猎枪. |
[27:04] | And this bullet, pulled from our hunter’s body, | 这颗子弹,是从我们的猎人身上取出来的, |
[27:06] | came from his own gun. | 来自于他自己的枪. |
[27:08] | Suicide? | 自杀? |
[27:14] | I don’t buy it. Why wouldn’t Keating just tell us that his friend killed himself. | 我不明白. 为什么Keating 不告诉我们他朋友是自杀? |
[27:17] | Some insurance policies, they don’t pay on suicides. | 一些保险政策不会为自杀而赔偿. |
[27:20] | Did you guys confirm from GSR. That the gun discharged at close range? | 你们从军方确认了 是近距离开枪吗? |
[27:23] | That was next. | 那是下一步. |
[27:31] | There’s no gunpowder residue. | 没有火药留下. |
[27:34] | What about the wound? | 伤口呢? |
[27:38] | There’s no gunpowder stippling and there’s a ragged entry. | 没有火药,入口处很粗糙. |
[27:42] | This rifle was far away when the bullet was discharged. | 子弹发射时,那枪离的很远. |
[27:44] | What do you think, ten feet, 30 feet? | 10英尺,30英尺? |
[27:46] | I don’t know, it’s too hard to pinpoint, | 我不能给出确切的数据. |
[27:48] | but either way, it was too far for a suicide. | 不管怎样,对自杀来说,离的太远了. |
[27:50] | I don’t care what rifle was used, Wade hinkle was murdered. | 我不管那枪用来干什么,总之Wade hinkle是被谋杀的 |
[27:53] | I ain’t no murderer. | 我不是凶手. |
[27:55] | But you are a poacher. | 但你是偷猎者. |
[27:57] | You and our victim were out hunting mountain lions and the proof is on your vest. | 你和受害人偷猎野狮,证据写在了你背心上. |
[28:01] | The two of you sat there waiting for the fire to burn them out. | 他们两个坐在那里等火把他们撵出来. |
[28:05] | That’s not hunting. | 那不叫打猎. |
[28:07] | That’s torture. / Look, | 那叫折磨. /看, |
[28:09] | I didn’t want to do it. | 我不想这么做. |
[28:11] | That’s what the argument was really about. | 那才是我们吵架的焦点. |
[28:14] | The fire’s too damn close. | 火太大了. |
[28:15] | It’s five hours away, you wuss. | 那是5小时前, 老兄. |
[28:17] | Those animals deserve better than this. | 拿些动物不应该受到那些待遇. |
[28:20] | I’m getting the hell out of here. | 我要离开这个鬼地方. |
[28:21] | Like hell you are. | 你已经在这鬼地方了. |
[28:27] | Look, I left Wade there shooting, and the next thing I know, | 我把Wade留在了那里,但接下来 |
[28:30] | he turns up dead. | 他自杀了. |
[28:31] | Except we found Wade’s rifle in your pickup. | 除了我们发现Wade的枪 在你车上. |
[28:36] | Look, was it an accident? | 瞧,这是事故吗? |
[28:38] | Did you fall out of the chair and his gun went off? | 你是否从座位上摔下来,那枪就发射了? |
[28:41] | Look, Mr. Keating, either you did it or you’re covering for someone who did. | Keating先生,要么是你杀了他,要么你为他掩盖事实. |
[28:46] | Okay, | 好吧, |
[28:47] | that’s fine. We have a list of your past hunting buddies from parks’ register. | 那好吧,我们有你们在那里猎杀所得的所有名单. |
[28:51] | Nick grande? | 小熊猫? |
[28:53] | Harry lindloff? | 山狮? |
[28:55] | Brad ritchie? Chick fletcher? | 丁头? 箭鸡? |
[28:58] | Mr. Keating? | Keating先生? |
[29:00] | I am not the kind of man who turns in his friends. | 我不是那种出卖朋友的人. |
[29:03] | Sir, we’re going to figure this out with or without your help. | 先生,我们只想知道你有没有参与其中. |
[29:17] | Speed. | |
[29:19] | Hey. Found, uh, Mike’s pants. | 找到Mike的裤子了. |
[29:22] | Cleaned, pressed, and singed. | 很干净,被压过, 烧焦过. |
[29:25] | Good to know. Thank you. | 好消息,谢谢. |
[29:28] | Do we, | 我们, |
[29:30] | do we have any 32s in this system? | 我们的系统说什么? |
[29:32] | Oh, yeah. | |
[29:33] | Four domestic disturbance calls on Mike and Julie in the last 18 months alone. | 单在过去18月内就有4次关于他们两个的骚扰举报 |
[29:37] | All called in by neighbors. | 全部是邻居打的. |
[29:39] | So she couldn’t speak up for herself then. | 所以她不可能为自己辩护. |
[29:41] | Or run away, until last night. | 或逃跑,直到昨天晚上. |
[29:43] | ER records from coconut grove are on their way over. | 树林里的ER纪录已经在路上了 . |
[29:46] | Julie sustained black eyes, cut lip, one broken arm. | Julie 仍旧是黑眼睛(眼睛肿大), 破裂的嘴唇, 手臂骨折. |
[29:50] | And that’s just on her last trip to the ER. | 那也是她最后一次去那儿了. |
[29:52] | Well, he said the glades made him nervous. | 他说那树林已经让他紧张了. |
[29:55] | Let’s see how much. | 让我们看看究竟有多少. |
[30:01] | I told you, she ran into the glades. | 我告诉你了,她跑进树林. |
[30:04] | You haven’t told us how you started the fire, Mike. | 你没有告诉我们,你怎样放火的 |
[30:06] | You still had those singe marks on your pants, | 你裤子上有烧焦的痕迹, |
[30:09] | and as we know, | 大家都知道, |
[30:12] | those don’t come out in the wash, do they? | 那不可能是洗出来的? |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[30:21] | When Julie ran into the glades, I couldn’t see. | 当她跑进树林,但是我看不见. |
[30:24] | I grabbed a flare from my trunk. | 所以我从我车里拿了一个照明棒. |
[30:28] | Julie! She didn’t answer me. | Julie!她不理我. |
[30:31] | I tripped, dropped the flare. | 我绊倒了,弄丢了照明棒. |
[30:35] | Sparks started flying, I couldn’t find her, | 火焰开始冒出来,但我还是找不到她, |
[30:37] | I just got out of there. I would never hurt her intentionally. | 我就离开了. 我不是有意伤害她的. |
[30:41] | Mike, let me ask you a question. | Mike,让我问你一个问题. |
[30:42] | When was the last time you put Julie in the hospital? | 他最后一次让Julie进医院是什么时候? |
[30:47] | Mike, come on. Black eyes, broken arms. | Mike,说吧. 熊猫眼,手臂骨折! |
[30:49] | You are a classic abuser, my friend. | 你喜欢虐待别人,朋友. |
[30:54] | You killed her, didn’t you, Mike? | Mike,你杀了她,是吗? |
[30:55] | – I didn’t kill her. – Yes, you did. | -我没有. – 不,是你做的. |
[30:57] | No. | 不是. |
[31:01] | She got like that on her own, did she, | 她是自己变成那样的, 是吗 |
[31:04] | sparky? | 花花公子? |
[31:11] | That’s not Julie. | 那不是Julie. |
[31:14] | What? | 什么? |
[31:15] | I don’t know who it is, but that’s not Julie. | 我不知道那是谁, 但那不是Julie. |
[31:18] | Let me give you a little heads up. | 让我给你一点提示吧. |
[31:19] | It is not a good idea to lie to me, okay? | 说谎没好处, 知道吗? |
[31:23] | Well, you suit yourself guys, | 你虽然穿的像个男人 |
[31:26] | but that’s not Julie. | 但那不是Julie. |
[31:29] | Sit tight. | 坐稳了. |
[31:45] | He could be lying… | 他可能在撒谎… |
[31:47] | It’s hard to go far on limited information, Frank. | 有用的信息太少了, Frank. |
[31:50] | Don’t take a bullet for me, Horatio. | 别说泄气的话, Horatio. |
[31:52] | I’m the one that assumed that gambling card belonged to our vic. | 我认为赌博卡受害人的 |
[31:54] | Okay, so let’s go back to what we do know. | 好吧,我们倒回去看看 |
[31:58] | Well, all we know for certain is the hair we found in Dale stahl’s car came from our vic. | 我们所知道的就是那根Dale stahl车里的头发是受害人的 |
[32:04] | DNA made the match. / Okay, So, the question becomes, | DNA相匹配. / 那问题就变成了, |
[32:07] | who is our victim? | 受害人到底是谁? |
[34:10] | So, Dale wants his car back. | So, Dale想拿到他的车. |
[34:12] | I bet he does. Take a look at this. | 我猜也是这样的. 看看这个. |
[34:20] | Whoever she is, she almost got away, didn’t she? | 不管她是谁, 她都差点成功(逃走)了,是吗? |
[34:24] | Horatio, she was beaten near Dale’s car. | Horatio, 她在Dale的车旁被殴打. |
[34:26] | That’s not proof he did it. | 那不能证明谋杀. |
[34:28] | Puts old Dale on a very short list, doesn’t it? | 但Dale 的嫌疑最大,是吗? |
[34:33] | Alexx. Yeah. | Alexx. 什么事. |
[34:36] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 我马上到. |
[34:38] | We have an ID on the girl. | 女孩的身份出来了. |
[35:02] | Pattern marks on the stock. I don’t know how I could’ve missed that. | 枪上有痕迹. 我怎么可能会没看到呢. |
[35:04] | I do. The fire. Your eyes are cooked. | 我看到了.你的眼睛被火烤黑了. |
[35:07] | My eyes are fine, okay? | 我眼睛没问题,好吗? |
[35:09] | Stop talking like that. They’re going to send me home on a medical. | 别谈这个了. 他们要把为送回家治疗. |
[35:12] | I’m not going to say anything. | 我没说什么. |
[35:13] | And look, it’s fine. There’s no harm done. | 看上去还不错. 也没有后遗症. |
[35:15] | The suspect’s still in custody. | 疑犯还在被拘留. |
[35:17] | Just not the right suspect. | 只是抓错人了. |
[35:19] | So, what are you saying? That Valera was right? | 你在说什么 Valera是对的? |
[35:21] | I mean, the mountain lion did it? | 我的意思是,是山狮做的? |
[35:22] | Well, it’s the right church, but the wrong pew. | 大致的方向对了,但具体还不正确. |
[35:25] | You remember how Mr. Keating said his dog got very excited? | 你还记得Keating说到他的狗是多么兴奋? |
[35:28] | Yeah, the dog was barking like crazy. | 恩,狗在狂吠. |
[35:30] | And when he and Wade were arguing, the dog ran around and around? | 当他们争吵的时候,狗在旁边? |
[35:35] | The rifle was propped up against the chair. | 来富枪靠在椅子旁. |
[35:52] | And dog shoots man. | 狗开了枪. |
[35:57] | Mr. Keating, why didn’t you just tell us the truth? | Keating先生, 为什么你不告诉我们真相? |
[36:01] | I was afraid you’d put him down. | 我恐怕你们会取缔它. |
[36:04] | Poor old Shula… | 可怜的shula… |
[36:06] | I felt terrible. | 真可怕. |
[36:10] | Went over to Wade. | 走到Wade身边. |
[36:12] | He tried to wake him up. | 它想叫醒他. |
[36:22] | can I take him home with me now? | 我能带它一起回家吗? |
[36:24] | I’m afraid not yet, Mr. Keating. | 恐怕不行,Keating先生. |
[36:26] | Animal control is going to want to hold onto him for another day or two. | 动物协会带走他几天. |
[36:31] | Red tape. | 官方的做法. |
[36:32] | Probably thinks he’s getting punished. | 也许它会受到惩罚. |
[36:38] | Well, um… | 恩.. |
[36:39] | I’ll catch you later. | 回头见 |
[36:40] | Okay, Eric. | |
[36:48] | Do you want to call a family member? | 你想给家里打个电话吗r? |
[36:49] | You can use my phone. | 你可以用我的. |
[36:51] | Shula is my family. | Shula是我的家人. |
[36:56] | You probably think I’m crazy, don’t you? | 你可能认为我疯了,是吗? |
[36:59] | No. | 没有. |
[37:01] | I’d never underestimate the love of a southern man for his dog. | 我从没有低估人和动物的友谊. |
[37:10] | So, who is she, Alexx? | 她是谁, Alexx? |
[37:14] | Her dental records say she’s Sandi jane willis. | 她的牙科记录显示她叫 Sandi jane willis. |
[37:17] | Got a naples address. | 找到了那不勒斯的地址 |
[37:19] | We ran her DNA through CODIS. | 我们把她的DNA放到了CODIS. |
[37:20] | She was in missing persons three years ago. | 结果显示她三年前就失踪了. |
[37:24] | Missing persons… | 失踪人员… |
[37:27] | Missing persons. so, somebody cared enough to put her in the database, didn’t they? | 失踪人员. 有人把她放到数据库里, 是吗? |
[37:32] | God’s forgotten children? | 被上帝遗弃的孩子? |
[37:35] | Alexx, what is this mark? | Alexx, 这个是什么记号? |
[37:38] | Oh, the blunt force trauma? | Oh, 是被钝器造成的? |
[37:40] | It took some getting, and it’s not complete, | 有一些样子, 但不完全, |
[37:43] | but the killer was wearing brass knuckles or some kind of ring. | 但凶手带着某种黄铜戒指. |
[37:53] | Well, why do you want my ring? | 你为何要我的戒指? |
[37:56] | That ring could help eliminate you as a suspect. | 戒指可以帮你洗脱你的嫌疑. |
[38:06] | Or… | 或… |
[38:11] | the imprint from your ring | 你戒指的印记 |
[38:14] | could prove | 可以证明 |
[38:17] | that you killed Sandi willis. | 你杀了Sandi willis. |
[38:22] | You see, Dale… | 看见没, Dale… |
[38:23] | I believe that you | 我肯定你 |
[38:26] | hit Sandi in the head with that ring. | 用那戒指击打Sandi的头部. |
[38:37] | You continued to hit her until her head was crushed on the ground, | 你不停击打她,直到她的头撞到了地面, |
[38:40] | which killed her. | 那要了她的命. |
[38:44] | And then, after she was dead, | 在她死后, |
[38:47] | you dragged her into the everglades | 你把她拖到了沼泽 |
[38:49] | and left her for the alligators. | 然后把她扔在了alligators. |
[38:53] | Sound familiar? | 是这样吗? |
[38:56] | Dale, the problem with sexual predators | Dale, 性猎者的问题在于 |
[38:59] | is that they don’t get satisfied by the kill. | 他们并不满足于杀人的本身. |
[39:03] | They get turned on by it. | 而是杀人使得他们魔性大发. |
[39:06] | So, true to your species, | 你们这些人是这样吗, |
[39:09] | you went back to the casino… | 你回到赌场… |
[39:12] | accidentally running into Julie bryant, | 巧遇 Julie bryant, |
[39:15] | who was attempting to escape from her abusive boyfriend. | 她正想逃脱他变态男友的魔掌. |
[39:20] | The difference, Dale, | 不同之处, Dale, |
[39:22] | between Sandi and Julie, | 在Sandi和Julie之间, |
[39:25] | is Julie outwitted you and escaped. | 是Julie甩了你然后逃了. |
[39:29] | She got away, didn’t she? | 她逃了,是吗? |
[39:38] | Can I get my ring back? | 我能拿回我的戒指吗? |
[39:44] | Sure, Dale. | 当然, Dale. |
[39:47] | You’re going to get your ring back. | 你会拿回你的戒指的. |
[39:50] | In about 75 years. | 大约在75年以后. |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[40:08] | Excuse me? | 对不起,打扰一下 |
[40:09] | Where do I go to see someone who’s been arrested? | 我到哪儿可以见到那个已被逮捕的人? |
[40:12] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉,什么? |
[40:13] | I’m looking for a friend of mine who’s been arrested, Mike sheridan. | 我在找我的一个朋友,他刚被逮捕,叫Mike Sheridan. |
[40:17] | You’re Julie. | 你是 Julie. |
[40:19] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 是的,你怎么知道? |
[40:21] | Julie, Mike’s been arrested for starting that fire. | Julie, Mike被逮捕是因为纵火 |
[40:24] | And this is your opportunity to get away from him. | 这是你离开他的好机会 |
[40:28] | Wherever I go, he’ll just find me. | 无论我到哪里,他依然会找到我的 |
[40:30] | That is not true. | 不会那样的 |
[40:31] | He really does love me, you know. | 他是真的爱我的,你知道的. |
[40:33] | Mike does not love you. | Mike他不爱你. |
[40:35] | If he hadn’t come after me, I’d be dead by now. | 如果他不和我在一起的会,我立刻就会死的. |
[40:37] | Julie? / Look, I can’t talk about this right now. | Julie? / 听着,我现在不能和你说下去了. |
[40:39] | Where is he? / Julie? | 他在哪里? / Julie? |
[40:41] | Please? | 求你了? |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[40:50] | Mike is across the hall. | Mike 在走廊对面. |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[40:57] | Take care. | 保重. |
[41:42] | Horatio? | |
[41:46] | Who’s the girl? | 那女孩是谁? |
[41:49] | That’s, um… | 那是, 嗯… |
[41:52] | That’s Sandi willis. | 那是 Sandi willis. |
[41:55] | Girl from the everglades? | 在沼泽地的女孩? |
[41:57] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[41:59] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮. |
[42:00] | Yes, she is. | 是的,很漂亮. |
[42:03] | Listen, I’m going to go for a burger and a beer. You want to go? | 我想去买一个汉堡和一杯啤酒,一起吗? |
[42:06] | My nickel. | 我给钱. |
[42:08] | That sounds good. Can you give me five? | 听起来不错. 能给我五分吗? |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 好的. |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:14] | I’ll see you outside. | 我在外面等你. |
[42:45] | Mrs. Willis? | Willis太太? |
[42:47] | Is this Sandi’s mom? | 你是Sandi的妈妈吗? |
[42:49] | Mrs. Willis, this is, um… | Willis太太,我是, 啊… |
[42:51] | this is Horatio caine from miami P.D. | 我是 Horatio caine 来自迈阿密警署. |
[42:54] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[42:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[43:04] | Um, well… you can… | 呃, 你可以… |
[43:06] | you can do that at the mortuary. | 你可以在停尸间里做那些. |
[43:09] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[43:13] | Mrs. Willis, um… | Willis太太, 呃… |
[43:15] | I was, I was there, and Sandi… | 我, 我在那里, Sandi… |
[43:19] | Sandi did not suffer, okay? | Sandi没有太痛苦, okay? |
[43:23] | Right. | 是的. |
[43:26] | No, I,I’m still here. | 不,我,我还在这里. |
[43:29] | I’m here. | 我在这儿. |
[43:33] | (@nate.com) | 鍋開薦瀝 |
[43:39] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |