时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What are you doing, man? Tell me. | 告诉我你现在在干什么? |
[00:01] | Oh, listen up. Pulling up to Jess’ right now. So… | 听好了 马上找到Jess… |
[00:03] | – What? You’re where? – I mean Jess’s. | – 什么?你在哪里? – 我是说Jess. |
[00:05] | They escaped the whole thing braked up. We could be here like crazy. | 他把事情搞砸了后,就跑了 我们就象傻瓜一样待在这里 |
[00:07] | You’re nut. I thought I was a loser. | 真是个麻烦的家伙 |
[00:09] | What? | 你说什么? |
[00:11] | Dude’s saying he can’t come. | Dude说他现在不能过来 |
[00:14] | We’re gonna wait. | 我们要等等 |
[00:17] | – What? Are you there, man? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, | – 你说什么?你还在那里吗? – 是的,没错 |
[00:20] | – I’m still here. – What’s up? | – 我还在 – 怎么了? |
[00:21] | Look, you know what? I, I found something better to do. | 我…我发现了更刺激的事情 |
[00:24] | I’m, I’ll call you back later. | 我等一下再打电话给你 |
[00:31] | No. No, no, no. Come on, don’t leave me now. Come… | 不,不要走,继续,别扔下我一个… |
[00:36] | So unfair. | 实在是不公平 |
[00:42] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:59] | Teenager spotted him a few blocks away with a telescope. | 那个少年用望远镜在隔壁几栋楼看到的 |
[01:03] | Do we know who our victim is? | 你知道受害者是谁吗? |
[01:05] | Dr. Carlos garza. | Carlos garza医生 |
[01:08] | None of the neighbors knew his specialty, | 连他的邻居都不知道他是什么职业 |
[01:10] | though they did say gorgeous women were in and out of the place. | 不过他们经常看到有些 漂亮的女子在这里出入 |
[01:14] | Mm, gorgeous women, and one of them smoked. | 嗯,漂亮的女子… 而且有一个还会吸烟 |
[01:21] | Suicides are filled with shame. | 自杀者通常都会感到自己很可耻, 或者内疚 |
[01:23] | They commit the act in closets, | 他们一般都会躲在隐蔽的角落 |
[01:26] | empty hotel rooms… | 人群较少的酒店之类的… |
[01:29] | with the curtains drawn. | 死的时候都会拉上窗帘… |
[01:32] | This one’s out in the open. | 但是这窗帘是拉开的 |
[01:34] | Framed in picture glass. | 这应该是个假象 |
[01:36] | I think somebody put Dr. Garza on display. | 我认为是有人把它摆放在这的 |
[01:39] | And that somebody… | 而且这个人… |
[01:42] | just got our attention. | 可能为了引开我们的注意力 |
[02:19] | CSI: MiaMi 2】11 Complications | |
[02:23] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/01/06 | 发行日期: 2004/01/06 美国哥伦比亚公司 |
[02:48] | Six inches above the noose, please. | 请再上去6英寸 |
[02:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的,长官 |
[02:52] | I just spoke to the Florida medical board. Our victim, Carlos garza, | 我问过佛罗里达卫生署了 |
[02:56] | anesthesiologist. | 受害者Carlos garza医生 是麻醉师 |
[02:58] | Does it say where he practiced? | 有没有说在哪个部门? |
[03:00] | Winters beauty clinic. | “Winters beauty”整形医院 |
[03:01] | Plastic surgery. | 嗯,是整形医院 |
[03:03] | That explains the beautiful women. | 这刚好可以解释为什么 经常有那些漂亮女子出入 |
[03:04] | Do we have a list of their clients? | 我们有没有他们客户的名单? |
[03:06] | It’s being faxed to your office. | 已经给总部传真了 |
[03:07] | Okay, good. Let’s be thorough on this. | 好极了 看来我们要彻底了解一下这里 |
[03:09] | If this is what it looks like a staged suicide. | 如果这不是自杀 |
[03:11] | that means it’s a murder and a cover-up. | 那意味着凶手想隐盖些什么 |
[03:14] | You got it. | 你说的没错 |
[03:26] | That’s snug. | 太紧了 |
[03:29] | That’s too tight for a do-it-yourselfer. | 如果是自杀的话,不可能勒这么紧 |
[03:31] | Suiciders usually leave the knot loose, let gravity do the work. | 自杀者通常都是把绳子的结系得较松, 靠地心引力来完成的 |
[03:34] | And the rope’s not weathered. | 而且这绳子看上去像新的一样 |
[03:36] | It’s too clean, it hasn’t been outside. | 看上去很干净, 应该不是外面带进来的 |
[03:42] | But I think I might know where it came from. | 我想我可能猜得出来是哪里来的 |
[03:45] | That would means the killer was familiar with the place, | 那说明杀他的人对这里很熟悉 |
[03:47] | knew it would be handy. | 简直就是唾手可得 |
[03:48] | Could be a weapon of opportunity. | 很可能是在这屋子里的凶器 |
[04:01] | Got signs of a break-in. | 有闯入的痕迹 |
[04:03] | Looks like the intruder kicked the door in. | 应该是用脚破门而入 |
[04:06] | Left us some shoe leather. | 而且应该还穿着皮鞋 |
[04:11] | Yeah, definitely an unwanted visitor. | 没错,明显是一个不受欢迎的人 |
[04:13] | Yeah, there’s more trace down there. Some sticky stuff. | 这里还有更多的线索, 好像是一些粘性的物质 |
[04:18] | The killer might have tracked it in. I’ll, uh, | 肯定是凶手留下的足迹 我去其他地方检查一下 |
[04:20] | see if it got anywhere else. | 看能不能找到更多的线索 |
[04:27] | Alexx. / Horatio. | |
[04:29] | Do we have a cause of death yet? | 死因是什么,弄清楚了没有? |
[04:32] | Congested face, petechiae. | 脸部臃肿,还有些淤斑 |
[04:34] | Cause is definitely asphyxiation, | 显然是窒息而死 |
[04:37] | but the mode is definitely not suicide. | 这种情况肯定不是自杀 |
[04:40] | Dual ligature marks. | 这里有两条绷带的痕迹 |
[04:41] | One set typical of hanging, | 一条是自然吊住的痕迹 |
[04:43] | the other is on a horizontal plane against the larynx. | 另一条则是用力勒住的痕迹 |
[04:46] | But can you get both from just the hanging? | 那就是说… |
[04:49] | He was strangled, then dangled. | 他是被勒死,然后再吊起来的 |
[04:52] | Okay, what about skin cells on the rope? | 对了, 那绳子上凶手留下的皮膜细胞呢? |
[04:54] | Eric’s into it. | Eric’s 已经取走了 |
[04:56] | Did find scattered fibers in his hair, | 而且还发现了一些纤维分布在他头发, |
[04:58] | on his limbs, his clothes. Sent samples to trace. | 手臂和衣服上, 把这些样本拿去化验 |
[05:02] | And this… | 还有这个东西… |
[05:04] | Silicone gel. | 硅胶体 |
[05:05] | Found a small amount on his thigh. | 在他大腿上发现一小部分 |
[05:11] | Is it possible that he was taking his work home with him? | 会不会是他在医院工作时粘到了, 然后带到家里的? |
[05:14] | Well, | 有可能 |
[05:15] | the gel is used topically to prevent scarring after liposuction, but … | 这种硅胶体通常都是在抽脂整形手术后 用于粘合的,但是… |
[05:19] | this guy isn’t exactly a candidate for that procedure. | 但是死者并没有申请参与这个手术 |
[05:23] | Okay, but hang on, | 好的,继续, |
[05:24] | maybe one of his patients was. | 有一个他的病人 |
[05:26] | Roxanne price was scheduled for a liposuction two days ago. | 叫作Roxanne price, 两天前有预定做抽脂整形 |
[05:35] | You may want to sit down, miss Price. | 你还是坐下来吧,Price小姐 |
[05:38] | Standing promotes circulation after liposuction, doesn’t it? | 特别是在做过抽脂整形手术之后 |
[05:42] | How, how did you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[05:49] | Oh, my god. Carlos. | 我的天,Carlos医生 |
[05:51] | We found him hanging from the loft in his apartment. | 我们发现他吊死在自己公寓的阁楼上 |
[05:53] | The second photo shows some gel.. | 接下来这张图片是关于硅胶体的… |
[05:56] | on his thigh. | 出现在他的大腿部位 |
[05:58] | Dr. Garza was the anesthesiologist during your procedure two days ago, wasn’t he? | 两天前你手术时, Garza医生是你的麻醉师,是吗? |
[06:03] | He’s there for all my work. | 他在手术中负责很到位 |
[06:06] | Can you explain the gel? | 你能解释一下这个硅胶体吗? |
[06:10] | It must’ve rubbed off. | 这肯定不小心粘到的 |
[06:16] | During sex. | 在做爱的时候 |
[06:17] | You were with him this morning? | 今天早上你有没有跟他在一起? |
[06:19] | Last night. I… | 昨晚… |
[06:20] | reapplied the gel when I woke up, | 他醒过来想再来一次 |
[06:22] | and he was ready to go again. | 于是又不小心粘到了 |
[06:25] | He’s good to his patients, isn’t he? | 看来他对她的病人真是照料很周到 |
[06:27] | Poor guy’s had it tough the last couple of days. | Garza医生这几天来也挺难熬的 |
[06:30] | It was the least I could do. | 我也只能做这些安慰一下他 |
[06:32] | How do you mean, “tough” exactly? | 你说的“难熬”是怎么意思? |
[06:34] | He had a patient die on him last week. | 他有一个病人上星期死了 |
[06:39] | I just can’t believe he’d kill himself. | 我还是不能相信他会自杀 |
[06:42] | Neither can we. | 我们也一样 |
[06:48] | Matches your color lipstick. | 和你的口红颜色很吻合 |
[06:52] | Is that your brand? | 你是用这种品牌吗? |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:58] | What… what does that have to do with anything? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[07:00] | Well, we’re not exactly sure yet, | 目前我们也不是很确定需要你帮什么忙 |
[07:02] | but here’s what I want you to do. Leave your cell phone on, okay? | 但是我们希望你留下你的手机号码, 好吗? |
[07:47] | Are you tied up? | 你有什么进展吗? |
[07:49] | Cute. | 当然 |
[07:50] | Did somebody beat me to it? | 我是第一个来的, 没人比我还早吧 |
[07:52] | How about the entire day shift. | 白天感觉如何? |
[07:55] | So what’s the rope made out of? | 这绳子是用什么做的? |
[07:57] | Twisted seagrass. | 螺旋海草 |
[07:59] | Any epithelials? | 有没有皮膜细胞在上面? |
[08:01] | I’m, uh, I’m going to swab the rope now | 我正在提取 |
[08:02] | where we think he was strangled, check for DNA. | 可以用来检验凶手的DNA |
[08:05] | That makes good sense. The hands of the killer… | 很好 从凶手的手上… |
[08:10] | and what about the knots? | 那条绳子的结有没有什么线索? |
[08:11] | Are they specific to any sort of particular occupation? | 会不会是某种行业惯用的打结方式? |
[08:14] | Occupation, pastime. They’re nautical. | 应该是船员之类的 |
[08:17] | They’re called bowline knots. | 他们称之为单套结 |
[08:19] | They’re, uh, used for tying off boats and stuff. | 它们通常是用来绑住小船和一些原料 |
[08:21] | I see them a lot when I’m out on the water. | 我出海的时候,看到很多想这种结 |
[08:22] | I was hoping that you were going to say that. | 我希望你继续说下去,但是… |
[08:24] | Why is that? / Horatio just found out that our vic had a patient | 怎么了? Horatio刚刚知道一个病人死于手术台上 |
[08:28] | who died on the table a week ago. | 是Garza医生的病人,而且是一星期前 |
[08:30] | Sara foster. She’s survived by a husband, | 她叫作Sara foster 她之前都和她丈夫生活在一起 |
[08:32] | and guess where he works? | 你猜一下她丈夫是干什么的? |
[08:44] | Excuse me, Mr. Foster, | 打扰一下,Foster先生 |
[08:45] | Do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions? | 我们想问你一些问题 |
[08:48] | I’m working. Can this wait? | 我正忙着呢,等等 |
[08:50] | Well, not really. We, uh, | 不会耽误很久的 |
[08:52] | we need to know if you recognize this man here. | 我们想知道你是否认识这个人 |
[08:57] | Too bad. | 真是不幸 |
[08:59] | You don’t seem to be too broken up about it. | 你看上去好像很不愿意提起这事 |
[09:01] | Well, it’s not going to bring my wife back. | 当然,这又不能让我妻子活过来 |
[09:03] | Well, we realize that, Mr. Foster, but you have to understand, | 我们也知道,但希望你能理解 |
[09:05] | it’s our job to find out who murdered Dr. Garza. | 我们必须找到谋杀Carlos garza医生的凶手 |
[09:08] | It’s not an easy task, is it? | 很困难吗? |
[09:10] | finding somebody who’s going to take responsibility for their actions? | 是不是发现有些人要为自己的过失负责 |
[09:14] | So why come to me? | 为什么来找我? |
[09:16] | ‘Cause you have motive. | 因为你有这个动机 |
[09:17] | ‘Cause my wife went in to Dr. Winters beauty clinic | 因为我妻子去过“Winters beauty”整形医院 |
[09:19] | for a routing operation and didn’t come out? | 然后手术完,就再也没出来了 是吗? |
[09:21] | And so you blame Dr. Garza, the anesthesiologist? | 因此你把责任都推到麻醉师-- Garza医生身上,是吗? |
[09:24] | Not just him. | 不只是他 |
[09:25] | the whole clinic. | 是整个医院 |
[09:26] | How long have you been working here, Mr. Foster? | Foster先生, 你在这里干多久了? |
[09:29] | A little over a year. | 一年多 |
[09:30] | Why? | 问这个干嘛? |
[09:32] | Well, I notice you tie a nice knot. | 我觉得你的绳子的绑法不错 |
[09:35] | So? | 是吗? |
[09:38] | – Look at his shoes. – I’m good at my job. | – 看他的鞋子 – 我对我的工作一向是很熟练的 |
[09:47] | We’re going to need you to come in with us. | 我希望你跟我们走一趟 |
[09:56] | Based on the scuffs that we found on Dr. Garza’s front door, | 由于我们在Garza医生房子前门 发现了这个脚印 |
[09:59] | we know you were at his condo… | 鞋子刚好和你的吻合, 我们知道你有去过他的公寓… |
[10:02] | And now we want to know why. | 我们想知道是怎么回事? |
[10:10] | Sara got silicone implants… | 在我们结婚的五年前 |
[10:12] | for our wedding five years ago. | Sara去作硅胶灌入的隆胸手术… |
[10:15] | I told her I loved her just the way she was, but | 我跟他说过我是真心喜欢她的, 至于身材方面不介意,但是后来… |
[10:18] | she wanted them anyway. | 她无论如何也要去作个新的隆胸手术 |
[10:21] | Her friend swears that the new ones are better, | 她的朋友也说换个新的更好 |
[10:23] | so she decided to trade up. | 因此这更加坚定了她的想法 |
[10:25] | At the winters beauty clinic. | 于是她就选择了 “Winters beauty”整形医院 |
[10:27] | She was in there two hours. | 她在里面待了两个小时 |
[10:29] | Winters comes out and tells me she’s gone. | 然后就有人出来跟我说 她出意外死了 |
[10:32] | Gone, just like that, after routine surgery. | 就这样死了, 就像例行公事一样告诉我 |
[10:37] | They killed my wife, and they didn’t even come to her funeral. | 他们就这样杀了我的妻子, 甚至没有出席她的葬礼 |
[10:41] | – So you went to talk to Winters? – Tried. | – 因此你就去找负责人Winters医生理论 – 去了 |
[10:44] | He’s on fisher island. Place has a moat… | 但是他躲在一个小岛, 外面还围着一条护城河… |
[10:47] | so I went to Garza. | 因此我只能去找Garza医生 |
[10:50] | Don’t try to ignore me! I can hear you in there! | 别躲着我! 我知道你在里面! |
[10:57] | And you know what I saw? | 你知道我看到什么吗? |
[10:58] | A scared little man… | Garza医生异常惊恐… |
[11:01] | without the nurses and the stethoscope, just saying, | 不停的说… |
[11:03] | “please, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me.” | “别,别伤害我,不要伤害我” |
[11:06] | I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[11:07] | Didn’t even touch him. | 甚至连碰都没去碰他一下 |
[11:08] | Well, if you want to eliminate yourself as a suspect, | 你如果你想证明这不是你干的 |
[11:11] | I would suggest you give us a DNA sample. | 我劝你把你的DNA样本给我们 |
[11:13] | If you promise me you’ll find out exactly how they killed my wife. | 如果你向我保证 你能找出我妻子的真正死因 |
[11:16] | There is no evidence of foul play in your wife’s autopsy. | 在验尸报告上找不出有医生玩忽职守的证据 |
[11:19] | Autopsy? | 验尸报告? |
[11:20] | By another doctor? | 是另外一个医生做的报告吗? |
[11:22] | They cover for each other. Don’t you get it? | 它们都是互相包庇的 你能知道真相吗? |
[11:27] | How about if I could get our M.E. | 那假如叫我们自己的调查小组M.E.呢? |
[11:30] | to take another look? How would that be? | 她们可以帮你看看到底是怎么回事 |
[11:37] | I’ve reviewed the paperwork on Sara foster’s autopsy. | 我重新看了一遍Sara foster的验尸报告 |
[11:40] | Cause of death? | 死因是… |
[11:41] | Cardiac arrest brought on by hemorrhagic shock. | 出血过多导致休克死亡 |
[11:44] | Should we be investigating this, Alexx? | 我们应该再重新调查一下吗? |
[11:46] | Well, the M.E. who did the post didn’t think so. | M.E.应该不这么认为 |
[11:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[11:51] | The M.E. Is a good man, Horatio, | M.E.是个好人, |
[11:54] | but I think he might have missed something. | 但是他也有疏忽的时候 |
[11:55] | So did Sara’s husband. | 所以Sara的丈夫也有可能 |
[11:57] | Report gives us the cause but not the reason. | 这个报告只是让我们知道她是怎么死的 但没有讲是什么事件引起的 |
[12:00] | We don’t know why Sara foster went into hemorrhagic shock. | 我们不知道是什么导致了Sara foster 出血休克致死 |
[12:08] | What about surgical error? | 手术时的过失 |
[12:10] | Can’t rule it out. | 不清楚 |
[12:12] | There’s also the issue of what action the clinic took once she went into shock. | 是否是因为她休克 这也是个有争论的地方 |
[12:21] | Protocol for arrhythmia is to hang a bag of epinephrine, | 报告上面是说由于一包肾上腺素 流进了静脉 |
[12:24] | introduce it via an IV. | 从而导致了Sara心律不齐 |
[12:30] | Now, for some reason, they ignored the IV already in her hand, | 他们忽视了静脉已经流到她手上 可能另有其因 |
[12:33] | injecting it straight into her heart. | 最后只能采取 直接把肾上腺素注射入心脏 |
[12:38] | Medical misadventure for sure. | 但是手术时确实有这种倒霉的时候 |
[12:40] | Misadventure? Are we talking about homicide? | 倒霉?我觉得应该是死者吧 |
[12:43] | Well, I need to look at the body myself before I can say that. | 在我能说明这一切之前, 最好还是让我看看尸体 |
[12:46] | Okay, so we need to exhume Sara. | 嗯,那样我们就得把尸体再挖出来 |
[12:49] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:50] | That’s going to take a court order, | 那首先要获得允许, |
[12:52] | and no judge is going to give you one of those without corroborating evidence. | 如果没有充足的理由法院是不会给你这个权力的 |
[12:55] | Well, we better find some. | 我相信会找出点什么的 |
[13:11] | I have no idea who would hurt Dr. Garza. | 我实在是想不出谁会杀害Garza医生 |
[13:14] | Dr. Winters, I am actually more interested | Winters医生, 我事实上更想知道的是… |
[13:16] | in who caused Sara foster’s death. | 是谁导致了Sara foster的死 |
[13:19] | Well, there was an autopsy, and the clinic wasn’t at fault. | 验尸报告说过了 这不是医院的过失 |
[13:23] | What about Carlos garza? Is he to blame for Sara’s arrhythmia? | 那Carlos garza医生呢? 他也承认是因为Sara的心律失常造成的吗? |
[13:29] | I’d rather not speak ill of the dead. | 我不想说死者什么坏话 |
[13:31] | Then why don’t you speak on behalf of your clinic? | 那你为什么不说 你所说的一切是代表医院呢? |
[13:34] | Carlos was a licensed anesthesiologist. | Carlos是一个获得许可的麻醉师 |
[13:37] | He was highly regarded. | 他一向很受尊重 |
[13:39] | I guess what I’m asking you is do you think was he at fault? | 我觉得你好像要说这都是Carlos医生的失误 |
[13:42] | You’ve never made a mistake, lieutenant? | 你没有搞错吧,长官? |
[13:45] | Not one I was forced to bury. | 我没有诬陷过任何人 |
[13:49] | Okay. We keep a computerized log of every procedure. | 我们记录着每个手术过程的电脑数据 |
[13:53] | Now, after Sara’s death, | 当然也有Sara的 |
[13:55] | Carlos suggested that we… | Carlos医生建议我们… |
[13:58] | erase the record, | 最好把这些数据删除 |
[13:59] | and I refused. | 但是遭到我的拒绝 |
[14:00] | Unfortunately, doctor-patient confidentiality prevents me from | 但是不幸的是, 由于这是医生和病人之间的秘密 |
[14:02] | showing you anything without a warrant. | 如果没有权威机构的批准, 我们是不能向你们透露的 |
[14:05] | Oh, here you go. | 好的,现在有了, 你可以去了 |
[14:07] | Be careful. The ink’s still wet. | 小心一点,墨水还没干 |
[14:16] | Debbie… | |
[14:19] | Yes, doctor? / Could you pull up Sara poster’s case records, please? | – 什么事? – 麻烦你复制一份Sara的手术流程记录 |
[14:22] | And also the EKG data collected during the operation. | 记得要包括手术时的EKG(连续心电图)数据 |
[14:27] | Everything. | 都要拷过去 |
[14:29] | Yes, sir. / Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Oh, you have nice, uh, | 你很长得挺漂亮的 |
[14:33] | nice bone structure. | 身材也很好 |
[14:36] | Perfect symmetry. | 非常匀称 |
[14:37] | And it didn’t cost me a penny. | 这是天生的,而且不用浪费钱去整形 |
[14:47] | Those fibers we found all over the guy’s body | 那些纤维在那个医生身上到处都是 |
[14:50] | were the same length. | 连长度都一样 |
[14:52] | Same length, same source. | 那就是出自同一个地方 |
[14:54] | What kind are they? | 他们都是什么材料做成的 |
[14:56] | Wool. | 羊毛 |
[14:57] | Had an asymmetrical loop pattern. | 外表很不对称 |
[14:59] | It’s the kind they use to make persian rugs. | 通常用来作成波斯地毯 |
[15:07] | Speed… | |
[15:10] | imagine you’re a doctor, and you got this hot crib. | 设想假如你是那个医生 |
[15:12] | Lot of ladies coming by, | 来了许多你整过形的美女, |
[15:14] | and then you go ahead and you put these grandma rugs in here? | 你走过去把那些美女扑倒在这地毯上 |
[15:16] | What are you thinking? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:17] | Well… | 呃… |
[15:19] | just because you have a degree in medicine doesn’t mean you have taste. | 就算是你的病人也不能那样 |
[15:22] | Besides, from the sounds of it, the guy was doing pretty okay for himself. | 更何况她们是整形过的, 之前可能很丑 |
[15:26] | I mean, he could’ve done a little better, you know? | 我的意思是说可以用你的权力 来驱使她们 |
[15:28] | A little shag, bearskin, something like that. You know what I mean? | 你应该懂得我的意思吧 |
[15:35] | Here we go. | 去开门吧 |
[15:42] | Dr. Carlos garza? | Carlos garza医生? |
[15:44] | He doesn’t live here anymore. | 他已经不住这里了 |
[15:46] | – Where does he live? – He doesn’t. | – 那现在他住哪里呢? – 消失了 |
[15:48] | – You got some for him? – And you’d be…? | – 你是不是带了什么给他? – 你是…? |
[15:53] | I’m on the job. He was murdered here yesterday. | 我正在工作, 他昨天被谋杀了 |
[15:55] | Guess that explains the tape. | 你可以听一下电话里的留言 |
[15:57] | I was attempting to serve him. | 我是来帮助他的 |
[15:59] | Civil suit. | 民事诉讼 |
[16:01] | Came around yesterday, but he wasn’t here. | 我昨天有来过, 但是他不在 |
[16:02] | Really? What time? | 是吗? |
[16:04] | 5:00. | 什么时候? |
[16:05] | I knocked, but there was no answer. | 我敲门了, 但是没人应答 |
[16:07] | He was going to be deposed tomorrow. | 他昨天被免职了 |
[16:09] | Who’s bringing the civil suit? | 是谁要起诉他? |
[16:10] | A Brad foster. | |
[16:12] | Wrongful death of spouse. | 配偶的无故死亡 |
[16:18] | Sara foster’s medical history. | Sara foster的病史 |
[16:21] | Implants five years ago. | 五年前有做过 硅胶隆胸手术 |
[16:23] | Ovarian cysts removed, Benign. | 卵巢良性肿瘤被切除 |
[16:25] | And then, of course, the failed implant switch last week. | 之后,于上星期手术失败死亡 |
[16:27] | Let’s pull up the data collected during the surgery. | 让我们看看手术过程中的数据 |
[16:32] | Okay… | 没问题… |
[16:33] | Blood pressure, heart rate, | 血压, 心率, |
[16:35] | pulse oximetry | 脉搏频率 |
[16:37] | all stable up to this point. | 到现在都很稳定 |
[16:40] | Whoa, I can’t translate it. That’s got to be bad. | 嗯,我都不敢相信 这样子居然会突然恶化 |
[16:43] | Onset of arrhythmia. | 心律开始失常了 |
[16:50] | Any second now we’ll see the epinephrine hit. | 再过几秒,我们就会看到肾上腺素堵塞 |
[16:55] | It doesn’t hit. | 没堵住 |
[16:57] | Can you fast forward? | 你能倒到前面一点吗? |
[17:02] | Far enough. / There’s the spike in the EKG right there. | – 差不多到了 – 在心电图上出现好多根竖直线 |
[17:05] | Monitor puts the first indication of a problem at 11:03, | 监视器发现第一个问题是在11:03 |
[17:10] | but the epinephrine didn’t reach the heart till 11:08. | 但是肾上腺素到11:08才到达心脏 |
[17:14] | Five minutes, and nobody did anything? | 5分钟的时间间隔, 没有人采取什么措施吗? |
[17:16] | That’s a long time. | 时间耽搁太久了 |
[17:21] | Looks like we got our exhumation. | 看来我们只能从尸体上去找答案了 |
[18:03] | I was expecting worse. | 我还以为更糟呢 |
[18:05] | Embalming helps the family, | 防腐剂可以使她看起来好一些 |
[18:07] | but it doesn’t help me. | 但确不能对我的工作起到什么作用 |
[18:09] | Eyelids and lips are glued together, and that’s just for starters. | 眼皮和嘴唇都粘合在一起 |
[18:13] | So sorry, sweetie. No one deserves to be here twice. | 亲爱的,实在是抱歉 死去的人一般是不会在这里出现第二次的 |
[18:17] | Did you find anything? | 你有没有发现什么特别的呢? |
[18:19] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,当然有 |
[18:20] | Body’s always the best witness. | 身体总是最好的证据 |
[18:22] | Found traces of silicone. | 发现了硅胶的痕迹 |
[18:26] | So the implant was leaking. | 那就是说原来的那个硅胶泄漏了 |
[18:27] | Into her chest cavity. | 流到他的胸腔 |
[18:29] | They had to scrape out every last drop. | 他们必须取出原来的硅胶 |
[18:35] | Cleaning led to an oozing, | 清洗的时候导致了泄漏 |
[18:36] | and that kind of bleeding can get away from you. | 还有一种就是放血,那可以让硅胶流出去, 这样就不会堵住胸腔了 |
[18:38] | That’s why she went into hemorrhagic shock. | 那就是她会出血过多休克的原因 |
[18:44] | And that’s when the arrhythmia began. | 之后就开始就导致心律不齐 |
[18:46] | All they had to do was add epinephrine to the IV in her hand. | 但有个办法 就是增加肾上腺素到他的心脏静脉 |
[18:49] | – But why didn’t they do that? – They did, | – 那为什么他们不那样做? – 他们做了 |
[18:51] | but the IV was infiltrated, missed the vein. | 但是静脉被渗透了, 这样肾上腺素就流不进去了 |
[18:53] | The epinephrine flooded the surrounding tissues… | 这时肾上腺素倒流了下来… |
[18:56] | No one noticed what was taking effect. | 没有人注意到这个变化 |
[18:59] | It choked vein in her hand. | 它把她的手给堵住了 |
[19:02] | Leading to complete capillary constriction, | 引起了毛细血管的紧缩 |
[19:05] | never making it anywhere near her heart. | 直到她的心脏 |
[19:07] | So that’s when they went to plan B. | 所以他们就采取用B计划 |
[19:09] | IV doesn’t work, you go direct. | 静脉如果不动了,那就直接死亡 |
[19:12] | Uma thurman, pulp fiction. | 所以他们就采取行动 |
[19:14] | Epinephrine injection straight to the heart. | 把肾上腺素直接注射到她心脏 |
[19:17] | Heart goes from zero to a hundred in less than a second. | 心率在一秒钟从0激增到100 |
[19:22] | Which the heart fought. | 导致心脏剧烈跳动 |
[19:27] | and lost. | 最后停止跳动 |
[19:30] | Alexx, let me ask you something. | Alexx,我想问你一下 |
[19:31] | Who’s normally responsible for the placement of the IV? | 是谁在负责静脉导流的 |
[19:34] | Is it the surgeon? / No. | – 是外科医生吗? – 不是 |
[19:36] | It’s the surgical nurse. | 是护士 |
[19:39] | Tried to save her life, | 我已经尽力了 |
[19:41] | and you’re accusing me of killing her? | 你是不是想控告我谋杀? |
[19:42] | Well, your intent was to save Sara, | 没错,你的意图是想救她 |
[19:44] | but yes, your actions ended up resulting in her death. | 但事实上,你这样做却导致了她的死亡 |
[19:47] | The IV slipped out. The shot didn’t work. | 肾上腺素直接流下来 堵塞了她的静脉 |
[19:50] | Well, I wasn’t the one who nicked her implant, okay? | 但不是我切开她胸部的硅胶 |
[19:52] | That’s what started this whole thing. | 那才是导致整个手术失败的关键 |
[19:54] | Are you saying that Dr. Winters did this? | 你意思是说Winters做的? |
[19:59] | Look, we all work as a team. | 你知道,手术时, 医生和护士是一个有机的整体 |
[20:02] | There could be eight hands on a body at any one time. | 在她身上有好几只手臂在活动 |
[20:06] | But only one holds the scalpel. | 但是只有一个人拿手术刀 |
[20:10] | It’s called complications. | 这叫综合并发症 |
[20:12] | There are risks in any medical procedure, and I tell all my patients that. | 我有告诉过我所有的病人, 如果那样的话,在手术时是很危险的 |
[20:16] | Well, it wasn’t just Garza | 但这并不是Gerza医生一个人的责任 |
[20:18] | who was named in the civil action. | 也不能只让他一个人去承担 |
[20:20] | Talk about complications. | 谈谈关于这个综合并发症 |
[20:22] | Sara’s husband is suing everybody down at the clinic, including you. | Sara的丈夫控告门诊部所有的人 当然也包括你在内 |
[20:26] | Were you concerned about what Garza might say in his deposition? | 你是不是很在意Gerza医生被免职期间会说什么 |
[20:30] | We’re doctors. We get sued all the time. | 我们是医生,有时候免不了会被告 |
[20:32] | – It’s the way of the world. – So you didn’t go to Garza’s condo | – 这世道就是这样 – 所以你就去了Garza医生的公寓 |
[20:34] | – and motivate him to toe the party line? – No, I didn’t leave the clinic all afternoon. | – 然后叫他跟你们同流合污 – 不,我整个下午都没离开门诊部 |
[20:37] | I was with a patient. / Okay. We’ll need the name of that person. | – 我一直和一个病人在一起 – 好,你说那个病人叫什么?. |
[20:41] | – Fine. Go check the books. – We will do that, Keith. | – 好的,我去看一下名册 – 我们会去调查的,Winters |
[20:44] | That’s “doctor,” lieutenant. | “Winters医生”谢谢 长官 |
[20:46] | Maybe not for long. | 但可能不会太久. |
[20:51] | Ms. Price, we believe that Dr. Winters | Price小姐, 我们认为Winters医生 |
[20:54] | was involved in the murder of Carlos garza. | 和Carlos garza医生的谋杀案有关系 |
[20:58] | Dr. Winters? | Winters医生? |
[21:00] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[21:01] | Dr. Winters. And… | Winters医生他说… |
[21:04] | Dr. Winters says | 他说… |
[21:07] | that he was with you while it happened. Now, is that true? | 在命案发生的时候,他和你在一起,是吗? |
[21:10] | Well, I did have an appointment with him yesterday about 3:00. | 我昨天下午确实是和他在一起, 那时候是3:00 |
[21:13] | Just you and Winters? | 就只有你们两个? |
[21:15] | – For about hour, hour and a half. – Hour and a half. | – 大概一个小时半 – 一小时半 |
[21:17] | That’s quite a long follow-up. | 你们聊了了很久吗?. |
[21:19] | It wasn’t a follow-up. | 没有 |
[21:21] | I was in for, uh, | 我只是在等一个手术 |
[21:23] | botox forehead and eyes. | 一个去除前额和眼睛部位皱纹的小手术. |
[21:26] | So soon after surgery? | 手术就一个下午的时间? 这么快? |
[21:29] | I guess I’m a bit of an addict. | 我认为我是有点上瘾了… |
[21:32] | Just want to be the perfect woman. | 为了让自己变得更完美一点 |
[21:36] | Or the perfect alibi. | 也许是让你的谎言更完美一点 |
[21:42] | You shouldn’t be frowning. | 你怎么皱起眉头了? |
[21:44] | Why? What’s…what do you mean? | 什么…你这是什么意思? |
[21:45] | Well, if you just recently received botox injections, | 我的意思是说, 如果最近你有做过除皱手术的话… |
[21:48] | the muscles in your face should still be paralyzed, | 你脸上的肌肉应该还会有些麻痹的感觉 |
[21:52] | shouldn’t they? | 有吗? |
[21:54] | Would you like to change your story now, Ms. Price? | 你想不想修改一下你编造的故事呢? |
[22:01] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我迟早会揭穿你的 |
[22:13] | Hey, you got my results? | 嗨,你根头发的化验有结果了吗? |
[22:14] | They’re processed. | 正在进行中 |
[22:16] | Should be spitting out of the printer any sec. | 再过一会儿结果就会打印出来了? |
[22:20] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[22:22] | Valera, you ever wonder why, uh, | Valera,你知道为什么…呃… |
[22:24] | people are so scared of getting old? | 人们这么怕衰老吗? |
[22:26] | What do you mean? | 你意思是? |
[22:27] | Plastic surgery clinics on every corner. | 现在整形医院遍布城市每个角落 |
[22:31] | People spending every dime they have to look like something they’re not. | 人们花那么多钱去整形, 把自己弄得不像自己 |
[22:34] | Well, to each his own. | 人各有志 |
[22:36] | Me, | 我呢, |
[22:37] | I’d rather upgrade my computer. | 我宁愿把这些钱花来升级我的电脑 |
[22:41] | The thing is, though, you got to know when to stop, | 话虽如此,但还是一大堆的人趋之若鹜 |
[22:43] | you know what I mean? I remember Speed had this girlfriend a while back and | 你知道吗? 我记得Speed以前的女友就是这样 |
[22:46] | she looked like she stood in a wind tunnel. / What? | – 整形后看上去就像站在风洞口一样 – 什么? |
[22:49] | Yeah, a face like… | 那张脸就像… |
[22:50] | oh, yeah, like a perpetual state of surprise. | 噢,就像是看到什么恐怖的东西一样 |
[22:53] | Yeah, exactly. | 呵呵,没错 |
[23:00] | Here’s the results on the hair. | 结果出来了 |
[23:02] | What about the murder weapon? | 凶器是什么? |
[23:04] | What murder weapon? | 什么凶器? |
[23:06] | The epithelials on the rope I gave you. | 死者皮带上的皮膜 我给你的? |
[23:08] | I never got those swabs. | 我没拿到那个标签 |
[23:09] | What are you talking about? I booked it four hours ago. | 你说什么? 四小时前我贴上标签了 |
[23:12] | Well, you may have ordered them up, | 可能吧,但你没有整理好 |
[23:14] | but they were never delivered. | 都没有送过来 |
[23:17] | But I have some good news. | 但是我有一个好消息 |
[23:20] | The hair in the victim’s belt matches the husband. | 死者皮带上的头发和Sara的丈夫吻合 |
[23:23] | So, he was there. | 那说明他有杀人的嫌疑 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:25] | Look, we found an ancillary hair probably from an arm, lodged in Dr. Garza’s belt, | 我们发现Carlos garza医生的皮带上 有凶手的手毛 |
[23:30] | and, uh… | 嗯… |
[23:32] | it’s yours. | 发现这根手毛就是你的 |
[23:37] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[23:38] | Then how do you explain your hair on the victim? | 那你如何解释你的手毛会掉在他身上 |
[23:41] | I was there after he died. | 我到的时候,他已经死了 |
[23:43] | This morning, you said you were there before he died. | 早上你还说,你在他死之前到的 |
[23:46] | Now you’re saying after. Which is it? | 现在又说是死了之后才到的 到底哪一个才是真的? |
[23:52] | He was already dead when I got there. | 我到的时候他确实已经吊死了 |
[23:54] | My gut reaction was to try to help him, so I tried to get him down. | 我的第一个直觉就是帮他 我试着要把他扶下来 |
[24:01] | But he was dead weight. | 但是他太重了 |
[24:03] | Why didn’t you try to untie him from the railing? | 为什么你不去阁楼上把绳子解了 |
[24:05] | I was about to… | 就在那时… |
[24:06] | then someone came to the door, scared the hell out of me. | 有人来按门铃, 我被吓到了 |
[24:18] | it was some guy in a suit. | 那个人穿着得体 |
[24:20] | – He looked official. – Why didn’t you let him in? | – 看上去像是白领 – 那你为什么不让他进来? |
[24:22] | Well, I didn’t think it would look too good. | 我认为那种情况下还是不开的好 |
[24:24] | Well, Brad, I have to tell you, it doesn’t look so good right now. | 但是,Brad先生, 我必须告诉你,目前你的情况也不妙 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么? |
[24:36] | I scanned them through the computer. They’re supposed to be in box 54. | 我通过电脑搜索了, 它们应该放在54号盒子 |
[24:39] | They aren’t there, Paula. | 但我没有看到, Paula. |
[24:41] | Okay, what do you want me to do? | 好的,你要我怎么做? |
[24:42] | I want you to do a box-to-box search until you find them, okay? | 我希望你能一个一个盒子找过去, 直到找到为止,好吗? |
[24:44] | Those epithelials are from the rope.. | 那些绳子上的皮膜… |
[24:46] | our murder weapon. If those get lost… | 就是找到凶器的关键. 如果丢了的话… |
[24:48] | I’ll find them, I promise. | 我会找到的,我保证 |
[24:50] | Look, nothing’s been compromised. Everything is secure. | 所有的东西都在这, 不会丢的 |
[24:53] | All right. Good. Can you double-time it for me? | 好的,谢谢 你能不能快一点? |
[24:54] | I’m on it. | 我马上就去 |
[25:56] | Hey, Glenn. | 嘿,Glenn. |
[25:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈一谈 |
[25:59] | I’m a little busy at the moment. | 我正忙着呢 |
[26:01] | Tanking someone else’s career? | 是不是在替别人工作? |
[26:02] | What? / Sara foster’s case. | – 什么? |
[26:05] | Horatio caine. | – Sara foster的案子 |
[26:07] | How could you question my protocol without even talking to me? | 你为何怀疑的的验尸报告了? 也没跟我说一声 |
[26:09] | Hey, | 嘿, |
[26:10] | CSI asks for an opinion, I give it. | 是CSI来询问我又没有其他见解 |
[26:13] | And for your information, I covered your ass on that autopsy. | 对于你的验尸报告 我已经尽力帮你掩盖了 |
[26:16] | Yeah, right. / 32-year-old girl dies and you sign off on cardiac arrest? | – 是吗? – 才32岁的健康女性死于心脏衰竭? |
[26:20] | Please. | 拜托,那也太不可思议了 |
[26:24] | Three posts a day. | 我一天三份工作 |
[26:25] | – I’d like to see you work my case load. – Well, maybe that’s your problem, Glenn. | – 我只是想你能帮我看看病例数就可以了 – 那就是你的问题了, Glenn. |
[26:28] | What is? / Less volume and more quality time on each post, | – 什么 – 每份工作都质量有问题 |
[26:33] | and we wouldn’t need a backhoe to figure out what happened to this girl. | 我么不需要这样的人, 反而害了别人 |
[26:37] | I got two ex-wives and three kids. | 我有两个离异的妻子和三个孩子 |
[26:40] | How do you suggest I make those monthly payments on a straight salary? | 如果不做快一点, 那怎么来支付这一笔赡养费? |
[26:43] | Well, I suggest, Glenn, | Glenn,我觉得你 |
[26:45] | you worry less about alimony and more about the victim. | 把赡养费看得比受害者还重要 |
[26:48] | But, hey, | 但是,他们的家属 |
[26:50] | that’s just me. | 就和我一样被欺骗了 |
[27:06] | Hey, | |
[27:07] | remember that sticky stuff we found all over the condo? | 还记得我们在公寓里发现的那些粘性物质吗? |
[27:11] | Take a look at it. | 过来看看 |
[27:12] | Was it sap? | 是树液吗? |
[27:13] | Close. | 可以这么说 |
[27:16] | It’s honeydew. | 是一种蜜露 |
[27:17] | It’s what sap becomes when it’s ingested and excreted by aphids. | 是蚜虫在树上咬了之后, 分泌出来的树液 |
[27:30] | Could these aphids be found on brazilian pepper trees? | 这些蚜虫是长在巴西的胡椒树上的 |
[27:33] | Yeah, but they’re not indigenous to miami. | 是的,但迈阿密没产这种树 |
[27:35] | Only high-end landscapers bring them in. | 除非是私人昂贵的庭园设计 |
[27:38] | Including the one at Dr. Winters’ clinic. | 有一个地方很符合 那就是Winter医生的医院给 |
[27:45] | That’s a nice car. You must have to wash it all the time. | 这车真帅气 你一定是经常清洗 |
[27:47] | Oh, I got people for that. | 嗯,我有请专人来干这事 |
[27:50] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么吗? |
[27:52] | Well, you see this sap all around. it’s called honeydew. | 看,这遍地都是这种树液 叫作蜜露 |
[27:56] | Really? | 是吗? |
[27:58] | Thanks for the nature lesson. | 谢谢你的这堂自然科学课 |
[27:59] | Well, it’s very specific to this kind of tree, | 这种树很特别 |
[28:01] | and this is the only place that it hangs over. | 也只有这种树才会有这种蜜露 |
[28:06] | You know what? | 你根本不懂 |
[28:08] | I like the shade. | 我是喜欢这庞大的树荫 |
[28:09] | The interesting thing is, we found this stuff all over Dr. Garza’s apartment, | 有趣的是我们发现 这种蜜露在Carlos garza医生家里满地都是 |
[28:12] | which puts you at his place. | 为什么你要到他家去? |
[28:15] | I have an alibi, | 我有人证 |
[28:17] | remember? | 你忘了吗? |
[28:18] | I do, Dr. Winters, and Horatio caine is talking to her right now. | 我知道,Winters医生, Horatio caine正在和她交谈呢 |
[28:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:24] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我没什么好隐藏的 |
[28:25] | Then you won’t mind giving me a DNA sample. | 你不介意我取你点的DNA样本吧 |
[28:34] | Dr. Winters’ billing records for your account. | Winters医生已经把你的花费 记到他帐单上了 |
[28:37] | A generous man. | 多么慷慨的人 |
[28:38] | Your last three procedures were taken off. | 你的最后三次缴费手续都不用缴了 |
[28:41] | So, that was the deal. | 因此这是一笔交易 |
[28:42] | You were his alibi in exchange for free plastic surgery, right? | 条件就是你要当他的人证, 然后来换取免费的整形手术,是吗? |
[28:50] | More like a little white lie in exchange for eternal youth. | 更像是用无意的谎言来换取青春永驻 |
[28:54] | – Eternal youth? – He promised me unlimited visits. | – 青春永驻? – 他承诺有不限期的待遇 |
[28:58] | You know what that’s worth? | 你知道那意味着什么? |
[28:59] | Cosmetic procedures are elective. Insurance doesn’t cover any of it. | 所有的整容方案我可以不用花一分钱 随便自己挑选 |
[29:03] | So, you slept with one doctor, | 因此你就去勾引Carlos garza医生 |
[29:05] | and you faked an alibi to protect another. | 然后作为假人证来保护Winters医生 |
[29:08] | You have to understand. Those doctors made me what I am. | 你们应该可以理解, 是那医生让我这么做的 |
[29:12] | Well, I can assure you of one thing. Whatever that bill says, | 我想跟你说一件事, 无论那帐单怎么写 |
[29:15] | you’re still going to pay the price. | 你还是要自己掏腰包 |
[29:18] | Got a minute? | 过来一下 |
[29:27] | – Do you want me to pick up Dr. Winters? – No, I would hold off. | – 我要不要去传Winters医生过来? – 不用这么急 |
[29:30] | Why? We just blew his alibi wide open. | 为什么?我们已经让他的假人证招供了 |
[29:32] | You give somebody enough rope, they might hang themselves. | 再观察一段再说 |
[29:47] | Eric, | |
[29:48] | took some doing, but I found your evidence. | 找遍了每个角落 终于找到了 |
[29:50] | Oh, that’s great. Where was it? | 太好了 在哪里呢? |
[29:52] | Envelope got stuck to another bag. | 是因为和另一个包粘在一起了 |
[29:54] | In transmittal. Drug bust from night shift. | 在整理时,放到另一个架子去了 |
[29:56] | Cool. Was my stuff compromised? | 很好,那有没有受损? |
[29:57] | Nope. | 当然没有 |
[29:59] | Skin cells? | 皮膜细胞? |
[30:01] | From the rope. | 找到了 |
[30:27] | Speed, | |
[30:28] | the fibers from Garza’s body? | 是Garza医生身上的纤维吗? |
[30:30] | Looking at the rug in question right now. | 问题就在这毛毯上 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:36] | Is this the one? | 是这个吗? |
[30:37] | Yeah, this rug was upstairs in the loft. | 是的,这个就是阁楼上的毛毯 |
[30:40] | Killer strangled him, he fell on it before he got tossed over. | 在他被吊死之前, 他就被凶手勒死了 |
[30:43] | Where were the fibers located? | 那些毛毯纤维都粘在哪里? |
[30:45] | In his hair, | 他的头发, |
[30:46] | all over his clothing, | 身上的衣服 |
[30:48] | – front and back. – What does that tell you? | – 包括前面和后面 – 那说明了什么? |
[30:51] | It tells me that, uh, | 说明了… |
[30:52] | he fell pretty hard on the rug. | 他是被杀后倒在毛毯上的 |
[30:57] | Or not at all. | 应该不是 |
[30:59] | Maybe… | 可能是… |
[31:00] | maybe he was rolled onto it. | 凶手毛毯用来拖他 |
[31:06] | So someone took Garza for a ride to the railing. | 这样不是很麻烦吗? |
[31:09] | Why not just carry him? | 为什么不扛他 |
[31:11] | Occupational habit. | 职业习惯 |
[31:16] | H? | 嗨 |
[31:17] | Yes, sir. | 什么事? |
[31:19] | Finally got the results from the epithelials on the rope. | 从绳子上的皮膜细胞得到的结果 |
[31:21] | And? | 但是 |
[31:23] | Well, no, uh, hits in any database, so no id, | 从这些数据上看 |
[31:26] | but we did get one thing. | 只知道凶手的性别 |
[31:28] | Amelogenin? | 性别? |
[31:30] | X, X. | 女性 |
[31:32] | That… | 这就更明确了… |
[31:34] | that certainly narrows the field. | 缩小了调查的范围 |
[31:43] | Could we have a moment of your time, please? | 我能耽搁你几分钟吗? |
[31:50] | I’ve got a patient waiting. | 我还有个病人在等我呢 |
[31:52] | A real patient, or | 是真的吗? |
[31:55] | one to fake as an alibi? | 还是假冒的? |
[31:58] | Roxanne told us. | Roxanne已经都招了 |
[32:06] | Okay, look, uh, | 好,听着 |
[32:08] | I went to Carlos’ place the day he died. | 那天我去了Carlos医生那里了. |
[32:11] | So did Debbie. | Debbie也去了? |
[32:14] | Didn’t you, Debbie? | 你没去吗,Debbie? |
[32:16] | Well, we were all being sued. | 是的,我们总是在一起的 |
[32:18] | We didn’t want him to cave. | 但我没有杀他 |
[32:20] | Carlos, come on, get with the program. | Carlos,继续我们的谈话 |
[32:23] | We have insurance for a reason. | 我保证我们不要承担任何责任 只要你不说的出真相的话 |
[32:26] | I’m sick of hiding behind it. | 我讨厌隐瞒事实 |
[32:28] | I’m going to tell the truth. | 我要把真相说出来 |
[32:30] | No, all you’re going to do is take us down. | 不,这样子会使我们倒闭的 |
[32:32] | Maybe we deserve it. | 但我觉得这是罪有应得. |
[32:33] | Complications? | 综合并发症? |
[32:35] | This was more than that. | 好像不止这么简单 |
[32:36] | You’ll bring the clinic down. | 你这样会使整形医院倒闭的 |
[32:41] | Let’s go, Debbie. | Debbie,我们走 |
[32:42] | It’s getting us nowhere. | 你会后悔的 |
[32:50] | We didn’t kill anyone. | 我们没有杀死他 |
[32:52] | So, you don’t know what happened after you left, do you? | 所以,你不知道你离开后发生了什么? 是吗? |
[32:55] | No, but I’m sure you’re going to tell us. | 是的, 但是我觉得你还是会说是我们干的 |
[32:57] | Debbie went back. | 但是Debbie回去了 |
[33:03] | Can’t you leave well enough alone? | 你怎么还不走? |
[33:06] | What? | 什么? |
[33:08] | No, that’s completely… | 不,那完全不可能… |
[33:09] | We managed to recover some skin cells on the murder rope, | 我们发现绳子上的皮膜细胞, |
[33:12] | and they have female DNA. Now, we are here to take samples | 是女性的DNA, 现在我们来这里验证一下 |
[33:15] | from the other employees here at the clinic, | 从这家医院的护士开始, |
[33:18] | but what I’d rather do, Debbie, | 但我更想先从你开始, Debbie, |
[33:20] | is start with you. | 准备好了吗? |
[33:22] | How would that be? | 怎么样? |
[33:27] | Things aren’t well, | 你这样不行 |
[33:28] | Are they, Carlos? | 居然跟她们鬼混在一起, Carlos? |
[33:30] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 不要再闹了 |
[33:32] | Now leave, you bitch. | 马上给我滚,婊子! |
[33:47] | You knew you had to dress it up, | 你知道你必须掩饰这一切, |
[33:50] | make it look like his conscience truly got the best of him. | 让人们以为他是因为 良心受到谴责而自杀的 |
[33:54] | And with your nurse’s training, you were able to move the bodies | 但是身为护士, 你是搬不动他那沉重的尸体的 |
[33:56] | from surface to surface, effortlessly. | 只能借助毛毯来拖动 |
[33:59] | Right, Debbie? | 没错吧, Debbie? |
[34:06] | Slid him across the floor, | 在地板上慢慢拖, 直到扶手处 |
[34:08] | fashioned a noose. | 用绳子套住他的脖子 |
[34:12] | And tossed him over. | 再把尸体甩出去 |
[34:18] | Then walked away from your second dead body in a week. | 以为可以轻易的掩盖这一切 |
[34:25] | Well, | 你说的没错 |
[34:26] | you’re wrong about why. | 但是你们弄错了我杀他的原因 |
[34:30] | He told me that he would stop sleeping with our patients. | 他跟我说他不再和病人睡觉 |
[34:34] | Promised. | 确实是向我保证了 |
[34:37] | I saw the cigarette. | 但我看到那个烟头 |
[34:43] | You’ll bring the clinic down. | 你这样我们会倒闭的 |
[34:47] | Let’s go, Debbie. | 走吧, Debbie. |
[34:52] | You and Carlos? | 你居然和Carlos? |
[34:55] | If you weren’t such a self-obsessed M.D., | 如果你没有这么做 |
[34:57] | You would be able to see that there was a relationship | 你就永远不会知道我们的关系 |
[34:59] | going on right under your nose. | 就在你的眼皮底下 |
[35:01] | How long did it go on? | 你们这样子多久了? |
[35:05] | A year. | 一年了 |
[35:10] | I got left behind with the sutures and the cleanup. | 我一个人留下来做整形后的缝合 和后期工作 |
[35:14] | Carlos would go home with the | Carlos却带那些女人回家鬼混 |
[35:16] | girls that I helped make beautiful. | 可恨的是那些美女都是我帮忙整形的 |
[35:22] | No. | 没这么好的事 |
[35:24] | Debbie, | |
[35:25] | you are about to find out | 你会发现 |
[35:27] | that there are far worse things | 你做了一件难以弥补的事 |
[35:31] | than getting left behind. | 比你被抛弃还严重 |
[35:41] | Alexx? | |
[35:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:43] | We got the nurse for Dr. Garza’s murder. | 原来那个护士才是真正的凶手 |
[35:45] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[35:47] | But it’s got nothing to do with Sara foster. | 但那又不能使Sara foster回来 |
[35:49] | Are you still working on the case? | 你居然还在研究? |
[35:50] | Waded through a week’s worth of biohazard waste from the clinic. | 经过一星期的努力, 确实有不少收获 |
[35:54] | – Found this. – Is that Sara’s implant? | – 看,这个 – 这不就是Sara第一次的隆胸硅胶吗? |
[35:57] | Matched the serial number to her medical records. | 和她病历档案的序号吻合 |
[36:00] | Nurse claimed Dr. Winters nicked it during surgery. | 那个护士说是Winter医生 在手术过程中用刀划破的 |
[36:03] | Well, we all know how reliable she is. | 我们都知道这是诬陷 |
[36:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:07] | I think this one’s ruptured. | 我认为这一处的破裂很可疑 |
[36:09] | If the scalpel had cut it, it wouldn’t have been this jagged. | 如果是手术刀划到的话, 这里应该会有个锯齿状 |
[36:12] | What kind of force are you talking about? | 那不然是什么东西把他弄破的? |
[36:14] | I got an exact match of Sara foster’s implant, | 我对Sara foster的这个硅胶作了个试验 |
[36:17] | and that’s what this servo-hydraulic fatigue tester’s going to tell us. | 这个液压控制器的测试可以告诉我们 |
[36:22] | We have this in our budget? | 我们怎么连这个都有? |
[36:25] | Called in a favor. Kent brought it in. | Kent引进的 纯属他个人的兴趣 |
[36:27] | Taking the steps monroe wouldn’t. | 现在要开始了 |
[36:30] | This baby tests everything from jet metal to artificial veins. | 这个仪器可以测试 任何人造物体所能承受的压力 |
[36:37] | The compression platens measure the psi up to its burst pressure. | 直到它爆裂的最大承受压力 |
[36:52] | It just broke. | 破掉了 |
[36:56] | At 240 psi. That’s from trauma. | 240 psi就破了 |
[37:00] | Horatio is going to love this. | Horatio这下应该会明白了 |
[37:37] | Brad. | Brad先生 |
[37:40] | Tell me you got good news. | 告诉你一个好消息 |
[37:41] | Tell me you arrested Winters. | 是不是抓到Winters医生? |
[37:46] | I think you should drop your civil suit. | 我认为你应该撤回你的诉讼 |
[37:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你耍我吗? |
[37:52] | I knew you guys would close ranks. | 我早就知道了你只关心自己的升职 |
[37:54] | Is that what this is? You just got some system designed to protect each other, don’t you? | 你们应该建立一个更加健全的体制 来维护每个人的权力 |
[37:57] | Has your wife ever been in a car accident? | 你妻子有没有出过车祸? |
[37:59] | What? | 什么? |
[38:01] | No. | 从来没有 |
[38:02] | Okay. Did you ever hit her? | 那你有没有打过她? |
[38:04] | Never. | 也从来没有 |
[38:06] | Here’s why I asked. | M.E.说你妻子的硅胶破裂是因为 受到强烈的撞击 |
[38:07] | The M.E. Said that your wife’s implant was ruptured by an exertion of pressure | 这就是我问你的原因 |
[38:11] | that exceeded 240 pounds per square inch. | 而且这一击的压强大概有 每平方英寸240磅的重力 |
[38:16] | You mean before the surgery? | 你是说之前的手术? |
[38:20] | I… | 我… |
[38:24] | Oh, no. | 哦,不… |
[38:27] | Talk to me, Brad. | 什么事? 跟我说 Brad先生 |
[38:31] | I was always trying to get Sara to go sailing with me. | 我总是试图叫她陪我去航海 |
[38:36] | And she always said no. | 她都不答应 |
[38:39] | She was so scared of the water. | 因为她怕海水 |
[38:42] | And I kept pushing it. | 但我一直催她去 |
[38:47] | Coming about. | 要转弯了,小心 |
[38:55] | Sara? | |
[38:57] | Baby, are you okay? I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的,你怎么了? 对不起! |
[38:59] | That’s okay. I’m, I’m fine. | 没事,还好 |
[39:01] | it’s fine. | 真的没事 |
[39:04] | She wasn’t fine, was she? | 其实是我错了 |
[39:06] | The M.E. calls it a precipitating event. | M.E.称这为突发事件 |
[39:11] | I’m as guilty as they are. | 我和他们一样有罪 |
[39:13] | It was your accident, their oversight, | 这是你的意外,他们的失误 |
[39:15] | and neither requires an arrest. | 都不具备犯罪被逮捕的条件 |
[39:21] | I kept asking you to find the truth, | 我一直想找到真相 |
[39:23] | but I never thought that… | 但没想到… |
[39:29] | Brad, | Brad先生 |
[39:31] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:33] | That’s why they call it an accident. | 那就是为什么他们称之为意外 |
[40:07] | Alexx. | |
[40:11] | I did some thinking about what you said, me tripling up on shifts, and… | 我认真的思考了你说过的话 确实有所启发… |
[40:15] | You did, huh? | 是吗? |
[40:17] | Yeah. You made me realize maybe I stretched myself a little too thin. | 是的, 你使我意识到我自己太自私了 |
[40:24] | You doing anything tonight? | 你晚上有事吗? |
[40:27] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[40:29] | The brass thinks you should relieve some of my burden. | 上级为了减轻我的任务 |
[40:34] | Your burden? | 你的任务? |
[40:35] | Well, you call it overtime, the brass calls it a burden. | 对了,你称之为加班 而他们称之为任务 |
[40:39] | After you got done talking to them, right? | 就你说的是,也可以说是任务 |
[40:41] | Whatever. | 都可以 |
[40:42] | Point is stabbing victim. | 这里有个被刺死的的死者 |
[40:44] | 60-odd puncture wounds. / What? | – 身上有60几个洞 – 你说什么什么? |
[40:46] | – All yours. – That’s at least a seven-hour post. | – 这个都归你了 – 这至少要加班7个小时 |
[40:49] | Aim for six. P.D. wants a COD. by sun-up. | 最好是6小时 P.D.在日出前就要分析报告了 |
[40:53] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, all right? | 别再干其它事情德了 不然会来不及的 |
[41:35] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |