Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評
[00:21] Oops! Forget it. 哦,别这样
[00:23] These rocks are sharp. 这些石头硌脚
[00:26] Woo! 哦
[00:59] What was that? 什么声音?
[01:01] What? 什么?
[01:02] Over there. That. 那边,就在那儿
[01:12] Oh, my god. 哦,老天
[01:27] Everything she’s wearing is designer. After five, this season. 她穿得很时尚 这个季度的第六个死者
[01:32] She’s wearing a high-end movado watch, diamonds. 还戴着摩凡陀名表,上面还镶有钻石呢
[01:36] Rules out robbery. 这就不可能是抢劫了
[01:38] It’s not exactly a diamond watch type of neighborhood though, is it? 这种钻石手表好像附近没得卖吧?
[01:41] Well, she didn’t get here willingly. 看,她可不是主动跳楼的
[01:42] Look at the ligature marks. 身上还有些绷带留下的痕迹
[01:45] The way her makeup’s smeared, I think she’s been crying. 脸上的妆装有点乱 可能哭过
[01:48] Did you get an id, Alexx? Alexx,找到身份证没有?
[01:50] No id, no purse, nothing. 没有,没有身份证,没有钱包,什么都没?
[01:54] Movado watches are registered. We find out who bought it, 买摩凡陀表都得经过登记的 我们去把买主找出来
[01:57] – we might find out who she is. – I’ll check it out. 可以找到买主的 我去查吧
[01:59] How’d you get here, honey? 亲爱的,你是怎么到这儿来的?
[02:02] Couple found her at 0500. 早上五点有对情人报的案
[02:05] Said she fell from the sky. 说她从天而降
[02:11] Gets better. 有新发现
[02:13] She’s in rigor. 她已经全身僵硬了
[02:14] She’s in rigor in an hour? 僵硬有一个小时了?
[02:17] Fully formed. 全身都硬了
[02:22] So, she was dead before she hit the ground. 也就是说,她在坠地之前就已经死了
[02:25] Body dump. 抛尸
[02:26] So priority number one is for us 这样的话我们的第一要务就是要
[02:30] to find the murder scene. 找到犯罪的第一现场
[03:07] CSI:MiaMi 2】10 Extreme CSI 迈阿密篇2
[03:11] ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/12/15 CBS时间: 2003/12/15
[03:24] I thought we called for the whole crew. 我想我们得把全组的人找来
[03:26] Calleigh’s in the parking structure and Eric is, uh, Calleigh 在公园调查 Eric 在
[03:29] Eric is where? Eric 在哪儿?
[03:33] I’ve paged him five times. 我已经传呼他五次了
[03:34] No answer. 没有回电
[03:36] I’ll keep trying him. 我再接着联系他
[03:38] Okay, let dispatch handle it. You ready? 算了,让别人联系他吧 你忙你的去?
[03:43] Nails are broken and worn down. 指甲断裂,而且磨损很厉害
[03:49] She’s got dust all over her body. 全身都是土
[03:51] You got an extra lifter? 有没有备用的工具?
[03:52] Yeah, Take all the trace you want. 有,尽可能的找点线索吧
[03:54] She’s covered with it. 全身都是土
[03:58] It’s even on her eyelashes. 连睫毛上都是
[04:04] It’s on her eyelashes, and you know what that means. 睫毛上有土,你知道这意味着什么吗?
[04:07] She was in a confined space. 她曾被关过
[04:11] I’ll post her first. 我先去局里把她的情况贴出来吧
[04:14] Let’s get the gurney in here. 再想想别的办法吧
[04:30] These boots were new. 靴子是新的
[04:45] Taking a break? 休息一会?
[04:47] Yeah, just hanging out. 是的,刚放下手里的活
[04:50] Did you talk to Eric? 你和Eric谈过没有?
[04:51] No, nothing. 没有
[04:54] He’s really screwing up. 他现在情绪很糟糕
[04:55] Must have a new lady friend. 可能要找个女朋友会好点
[04:58] Level three, huh? 从三层掉下的?
[05:00] so we’re thinking he dumped her over that rail. 这样的话可否推断罪犯将受害者从那个栏杆扔下去的
[05:03] Any luck? 有没有新发现?
[05:05] Not really. 还没有
[05:06] There’s no gated entry, so I figure the guy just drove in, got out, 这里没有大门,我猜凶手是直接把车开进来 把她扔下
[05:09] dumped her and left. 然后扬长而去
[05:11] What about these sealant marks? 这些框框里面的是什么东西?
[05:14] Well, it’s too much to even bother. 我还没弄清楚呢
[05:17] I mean, the old ones look the same as the fresh ones. 我的意思是,这些旧的痕迹和新的痕迹看起来一样
[05:21] Stuff’s soft though. I got some on my boot. 有点什么软的东西粘到我的鞋上了
[05:23] That’s one way to collect evidence. 这也是收集证据的方法啊
[05:25] I’ll take it. 说的对
[05:28] Well, there’s not much up here. 看来这儿也发现不了什么了
[05:30] Well, you know what the textbooks say, 你知道,教科书上曾提到过
[05:33] if you can’t place the suspect at the crime scene… 如果你无法在犯罪现场找到嫌疑犯
[05:36] you place the crime scene on the suspect. 那你就要在嫌疑犯身上找到犯罪现场
[05:44] So far no luck on any id. 到目前为止还没有确认遇害者的身份
[05:47] Her prints aren’t in any database and no one matching her description 她的指纹不在任何数据库里面 也没有任何报警走失的人的描述符合她的体征
[05:50] – has been reported missing. – Okay, Alexx, what can you tell me? 那么,Alexx, 你能告诉我什么?
[05:53] Cause of death is asphyxiation due to suffocation. 是由于窒息而死的
[05:56] From being in a confined space? 被关在一个密闭的地方?
[05:58] Considered that until I washed her. 在我给她清洁之前,事实是这样的
[06:02] She’s got bruising on both sides of her face. 脸的两侧都有青淤
[06:05] From smothering. 是因为窒息
[06:11] Her frenulum is torn. 她的牙龈已经破损
[06:16] – Classic signs. – Do we know what was used? 很典型的特征 知不知道是用什么做的?
[06:18] Maybe. 可能吧
[06:21] Found some plastic material on her shoulder. 在肩上发现一些塑料制品的残留物
[06:27] Okay. 好样的
[06:29] Bound, kept in a confined space. This sounds like kidnapping, Alexx. 被绑起来,关在一个密封的地方 听起来象绑架, Alexx.
[06:33] Seems odd to kidnap someone, then dump the body in a public place. 看起来不像绑架吧 因为后来都在公共场所抛尸啊
[06:37] Well, we are applying reason to an unreasonable act, aren’t we? 唉,我们是在用常理去解释不合常理的行为,对吧?
[06:41] Unreasonable acts are all I see. 不合常理的行为都逃不过我的法眼
[06:44] Amen to that. 阿门
[07:05] Eric…
[07:10] I bet the other guy looks worse. 你看上去怎么这么糟糕
[07:14] Was at the right place, wrong time. 是因为不合时宜的在某的出现了
[07:17] You okay? 你没事吧?
[07:19] Yeah, I’m all right. 嗯,我没事
[07:21] I took a beating, 我和人打了一架
[07:22] but I think I found a chop shop. 可我认为我发现了一个“地下汽车组装”厂
[07:25] – Okay, chop shop. – I think so. 是吗,“地下汽车组装”厂 我想是的
[07:27] I’ve got to run some vin numbers and make sure. 所以我得亲自去确认一下
[07:29] Well, that explains why you weren’t at the callout for the body dump. 这样的话,就能解释当时呼你的时候你为什么没回电了
[07:32] Yeah, sorry. 是啊,对不起
[07:34] What did Speedle and Calleigh have to say? Speedle 和Calleigh 没说什么吧?
[07:37] I think they’re just concerned about you. 我想他们只是关心你
[07:41] Look, is it all right if I run with this chop-shop thing? 那么,我去跟这条线如何?
[07:45] I would check with auto theft first. 我还是先跟汽车反扒小组确认一下吧
[07:48] All right. 好的
[07:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:57] Horatio. / Yeah? 你好?
[07:59] Well, I found who bought the victim’s watch. / Okay, 我查到是谁买了这块表了 好样的
[08:01] let me guess. They don’t live anywhere near coral reef do they? 我来猜猜。他们不是住在附近,对吧?
[08:04] That’s right. 没错
[08:05] Came back to a Thomas chandler, north coconut lane, hibiscus island. 买主叫Thomas Chandler,住在hibiscus 岛的 north coconut 大道上
[08:09] We just tracked him to coconut beach. 我们对他已经跟踪到 coconut 海湾了
[08:28] Wow, which one bought the watch? 喔,是谁买的表?
[08:31] Tommy.
[08:34] – Meet lieutenant Caine. – Yeah, right lady. 这是Caine中尉 好的,女士
[08:36] He’s a cop like you’re a cop? 他也像你一样是个警察?
[08:39] Let me guess, does he play the mean one? 我来猜一下 他也是个巨俗之人?
[08:43] You’re the one who bought the movado watch, son? 小杂毛,你就是那个买摩凡陀手表的人?
[08:45] Yeah, like I told her, I gave it to my girlfriend as a birthday present. 对啊,就像我告诉她的那样,送我女朋友了
[08:48] Girlfriend got a name? 女朋友叫什么?
[08:50] – Nikki wilcox. – Wilcox conglomerate, right? 叫Wilcox conglomerate ?
[08:53] Yeah, that’s right. 对啊
[08:55] Is everything okay here, Tommy? Tommy,这儿没什么问题吧?
[08:57] Yeah, just give us a minute, will you? 让我们单独待会行吗?
[08:59] Yeah, sure. 好的
[09:02] That’s my buddy Keith. He likes rock climbing. 这是我的好兄弟 Keith 挺喜欢攀岩的
[09:05] Me, I like to keep my thrills on terra firma. 至于我,倒比较想待在地面上
[09:08] Afraid of heights. 有恐高症
[09:10] Interesting. When was the last time you saw Nikki? 有意思,你最后一次见Nikki是在什么时候?
[09:13] All right guys, look, I really do appreciate this, but 哦,朋友们,很高兴和你们聊天,可是
[09:16] can we jump to the next stage please? 我们可否谈谈别的话题?
[09:19] Next stage? / Yeah, come on, this isn’t funny. 别的话题 哦,好啊,这不好玩
[09:23] I would agree. 我同意
[09:25] Whoa, 哦
[09:27] nice work, especially the makeup. 壮化得不错
[09:29] – I’m sorry? – The injuries, they look real. 对不起,你说什么? 这些伤啊,看起来跟真的一样
[09:34] They are real. / Alright, look, enough fooling around 他们是真的 好吧,别唿弄人了
[09:36] Okay? Just tell me Nikki’s location and I’ll go rescue her, okay? 告诉我Nikki在什么地方,我去救她?
[09:43] You want to go see Nikki? 你真的想见Nikki?
[09:46] Yeah, I do. 是啊,真的想见
[09:54] Oh my god, Nikki. 哦,我的天 Nikki
[10:00] You need anything else, Horatio? 还需要点什么吗, Horatio?
[10:02] No, Alexx, I think that’ll be all. 不用了, Alexx, 谢谢你
[10:05] Then I’ll give you two a minute. 那我让你们单独待会
[10:13] This wasn’t supposed to happen. 这不应该发生的
[10:17] It’s not part of the game. 这不是玩游戏
[10:19] It’s no longer a game, is it, Tommy? 这从来不是游戏,对吧, Tommy?
[10:33] Nikki heard this extreme kidnapping thing was… Nikki 听到这个绑架游戏后非常激动
[10:37] – the ultimate high. – How did she find out about it? 她是怎么知道的?
[10:41] Uh… some dude in rehab. 呃,在一次舞会上别人告诉她的
[10:44] Said to pay this company 20 grand, and they’ll arrange the whole thing. 还说只要付给公司2万美元,公司便能安排好一切
[10:47] Do you remember the name of the company? 你还记得公司的名称吗?
[10:50] Gotcha.
[10:52] Wouldn’t tell us where or when they’d grab her. 他们不会告诉我们什么时间,什么地点会来绑架她
[10:54] Adds to the thrill, I guess. 想增加刺激吧
[10:55] When did they grab her? 他们什么时候绑架的她?
[10:57] We were coming out of fate. 我们从舞会出来后
[10:58] Closing the place down. 来到地下停车场
[11:01] I was still rolling. 我还处于兴奋之中
[11:03] She…she hadn’t slept in days. 她……她也有好几天没有睡觉了
[11:08] Hey! 你们干嘛!
[11:16] Tommy!
[11:24] your girlfriend was so bored, she needed to get kidnapped to get excited? 你女朋友太寂寞了以至于想遭到绑架来寻求刺激
[11:27] Nikki liked to push everything Nikki 想将任何人
[11:30] and everybody to the limit. 任何事推向极端
[11:33] We both did. 我们俩都这样
[11:35] Well, it sounds like somebody pushed back. 听起来好像有人在里面捣鬼
[11:41] I’m truly sorry to hear about Ms. Wilcox, 我真的很抱歉听到Wilcox女士的事情
[11:43] and I can assure you, I was not involved. 我可以向你保证,我与此事无关
[11:48] Well… 不过
[11:49] you did kidnap her. 你确实绑架了她
[11:51] At her request. 应她的要求
[11:54] Gotcha is for people who’ve tried it all and gotten bored. Gotcha 公司愿意为任何想寻求刺激的人提供帮助
[11:58] – I’m just like any other… – drug dealer? 我的工作其实就像―― 贩毒者?
[12:00] Service provider. 提供服务者
[12:02] Except what I do is perfectly legal, 在说我所做的一切完全合法
[12:03] and adrenaline is the purest rush there is. 给人以刺激是我们
[12:06] That’s what I give people. 一贯的追求
[12:08] You gave Nikki wilcox a toe tag. 你把Nikki 装在一个袋子里?
[12:10] She was in the hands of two of my best guys. 她在我的两个最优秀的手下手里
[12:13] Where are they? 他们在什么地方?
[12:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:18] They’re independent contractors. 他们是独立订约人
[12:19] All I demand is that they report to me after every stage. 我要求的只是让他们每做完一件事之后向我汇报即可
[12:22] When did you lose contact with them? 你是什么时候和他们失去联系的?
[12:24] – Right after the ransom stage. – Ransom? 就从付完报酬之后 报酬?
[12:27] We get half our fee up front 我们是事前先付一半的定金
[12:29] and the second half as a ransom, 完事之后再给一半
[12:31] preferably in non-sequential hundreds. 通常一次几百块钱吧
[12:34] We find that it adds realism to the rescue. 我们发现这给解救行动带来了真实感
[12:36] So, who was supposed to rescue her? 那么,谁去解救她?
[12:38] Her boyfriend, Tommy. 她的男朋友, Tommy
[12:40] The kidnapping was his gift to her. 绑架游戏是他送给她的礼物
[12:42] – How thoughtful. – Trust me, it was. 想的真周到啊 确实如此
[12:45] Ever have make-up sex? 甚至可以安排一个假的强奸行为
[12:47] Multiply that by a hundred and you have rescue sex. 这样的话,你又得再加上几百块钱
[12:50] Except she was crying and fought for her life. 只要她不大声呼救和挣扎
[12:52] She knew exactly what she was getting into. 她清楚地知道她所处的形势
[12:54] She signed a release. 她还签了一个授权呢
[12:56] We can get that over to questioned documents, check it for forgery. 我们可以看看那个可能有问题的文件 看看它是不是伪造的
[12:59] Look, if you don’t believe me, believe her. 算了,假如你们不相信我,可总该相信她吧
[13:04] I, the fabulous Nikki wilcox… 我叫Nikki Wilcox…
[13:08] understand that my safety and health, 深知不论从精神上还是从肉体上来说
[13:10] both mental and physical, cannot be assured. 我的安全都难以得到保证
[13:13] This is so phat. 是不是夸张了点
[13:14] I know, baby. 是有点,亲爱的
[13:21] And that kidnapping is inherently dangerous and morally reprehensible. 绑架天生就是非常危险的而且在道德上也是不允许的
[13:28] As you see, that clears us of all liability. 你都看到了,可以使我们拜托摆脱一切责任
[13:31] Maybe for kidnapping. 也许可以摆脱绑架的责任
[13:34] But not for murder. 但是摆脱不了谋杀的责任
[13:37] Horatio.
[13:38] Yes, sir. 长官,什么事?
[13:41] Your CSI, Delko, put the screws to me, but good. 你的下属 Delko, 再拖我后腿啊
[13:46] What are you talking about, Frank? 你说什么, Frank?
[13:47] I thought he told you about the ass-kicking. 我想他已经告诉你他打架的事了吧
[13:49] He did tell me about it, why? 他确实跟我说过,怎么了?
[13:50] Then you didn’t get the whole story, did you? 可是你却不知道整个事情的经过,对吧?
[13:54] I guess I didn’t. 我想是的
[13:56] Come on. 过来
[13:57] Let’s find Eric. 找到 Eric再说
[14:04] F for penmanship, Delko. This a z or a two? F 代表, Delko 这是z 还是2?
[14:08] Look smart ass, I wasn’t sitting behind a desk 仔细看看吧,当时写的时候我并没有
[14:10] in a nice comfortable chair when I wrote this down, okay? 坐在舒适豪华的办公桌上
[14:14] Got V22Z. 是 V22Z.
[14:23] All right, there are your vehicles. 行了,这些都是你要找的车
[14:26] All stolen. 尽数被偷
[14:28] My hunch was right. This is a chop shop. 我的预感没错 这是一家“地下汽车组装”厂
[14:31] SW? 寻物告示?
[14:32] Why would there be a search warrant? 为什么会有张寻物告示?
[14:34] Auto theft told me they weren’t investigating the place. 汽车反扒小组没有告诉我这一点啊
[14:36] Someone was. 一定是有人
[14:40] A search warrant was issued to… 1137 cypress drive. 这是张标号为1137的告示
[14:47] Do me a favor. Scroll down and see who the affiant is. 帮个忙,翻到最下面,看看这是谁签署的
[14:53] Damn it. / Frank tripp. 真见鬼 是 Frank Tripp.
[14:56] What’s the big deal? Detective Tripp will probably thank you for helping him. 好家伙,Tripp探长也许会感谢你帮他这个大忙的
[15:00] Wanna bet? 打个赌好不好?
[15:04] You first, Frank. 你想说什么, Frank.
[15:05] I was going to bust this place. All right? 我要去毁掉这个鬼地方,这下行了吧?
[15:07] Hold the chop shop over Hector jones’s head. 将它全部毁掉,把Hector Jones的人头拿来?
[15:10] Get him to flip on his partner behind a homicide down in olcola. 这多亏你干的好事
[15:13] Now that you’ve conducted this illegal search, I got nothing. 都是因为你的非法检查,搞得我什么都没捞到
[15:15] It wasn’t my intention to step on your case, all right, Frank? Frank,我不是有意要干涉你的案子的?
[15:19] I observed what I thought to be criminal activity and I gathered intel. 我的直觉感到那里有问题,所以我就去查了查
[15:21] – You gathered intel? – Yeah, gathered intel, Frank. 你去查了查? 是的,Frank
[15:23] What are you, crime-fighting boy now? 你以为你是谁,反贼先锋?
[15:25] What were you doing there in the first place? 你别的地方不去,干嘛跑那儿去?
[15:27] Frank.
[15:29] Eric, tell me what happened. Eric, 告诉我发生了什么事
[15:30] Nothing, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. 没什么好讲的,我只是在一个错误的时间走到了一个错误的地点
[15:32] It won’t happen again. / Okay, 这种事情不会在发生了 好的
[15:34] for arguments sake, let’s say we can’t get Hector on the chop shop. 别在争论了,我们现在还不能在那儿就把Hector抓起来
[15:38] – What about assaulting an officer? – Yeah, I’ll testify to that. 可是袭击警察怎么办? 好办,我来作证
[15:40] We’re going to need more than your word. We’re going to need some evidence. 我们需要的不仅是你的话 我们更需要证据
[15:42] These cuts and bruises don’t count for anything? 我身上这些伤疤和青淤就算了?
[15:44] Only if we can prove Hector did them alone. 只要我们能证明只有Hector一个人打了你才行
[15:46] Come on, guys, don’t you have some sort of fancy gizmo you can prove Hector made those bruises? 算了,你难道还在做梦,以为他一个人就能把人打成这样?
[15:51] Maybe one of your blue lights or your mass spectro thingies 也许可以用别的方法来解决这个问题
[15:55] with all the bells and whistles on them and all that crap? 总能够解决的
[15:57] In this case, we don’t, so I’m sorry. 这样的话,对不起了
[15:59] So, this guy walks? / For now, Frank, until we can get something on Hector. 这样的话,就放了他? Frank,现在的问题是,我们先得找到有关Hector的证据
[16:02] All right? 行不行?
[16:06] All right. 好的
[16:11] That green plastic sheeting Alexx found wasn’t from a trash bag. Alexx找到的那张绿色的塑料纸不是从垃圾袋上扯下来的
[16:16] Are you sure about this? 你确信?
[16:20] Traces of RDX? 有炸药残留物?
[16:21] Mixed with petroleum and a glycerin plasticizer. 里面混有丙三醇
[16:24] C-4 explosives. 塑料炸药
[16:26] Wrapper was O.D. Green. 绿色的包装纸
[16:27] Standard military issue. 军队一直这么做的
[16:30] Yep, only problem is no active military bases in south florida. 是啊,问题是在Florida没有这样的军事基地啊
[16:34] We got an air national guard unit at naranja. 我们这儿到有个空军警卫对
[16:39] That’s less than a mile away from where they found the body. 距尸体发现处不到一英里
[16:41] A 3,000 acre ghost town. 一个 3,000 英亩的无人区啊
[16:44] It’s a perfect place to hide. 真是个不错的藏身之地啊
[17:08] After Andrew, we used these to hold the base’s munitions. Andrew走后,我们就用这个地方来存放弹药
[17:12] Now they’re all slated to be torn down. 现在这地方废弃了,马上就要拆掉了
[17:14] This far away from the action, nobody uses them anymore. 早就不用了
[17:21] Well, somebody did. 那可不一定,有人在用
[17:41] What’s this, Speed? Speed,这是什么?
[17:44] It’s composition four. 塑胶炸药
[17:50] – Explains the wrapper. – Yeah, open it. 正好可以解释死者身上炸药残留物 是啊,把它打开
[17:57] and the trace on her body. 这些都是线索
[18:07] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[18:15] She was trying to claw her way out. 她在尽力想爬出去
[18:19] Yeah, I got a few hairs here, too. 是啊,这里还有几根头发丝
[18:22] Bloody fingernail. 血指甲
[18:27] Is that a tooth? 那是颗牙吗?
[18:31] (???)Tooth might have DNA. 牙上有DNA
[18:34] Our victim didn’t have a broken tooth. 可我们的受害者并没有断掉的牙齿啊
[18:38] She must have fought back. 她一定抗争过
[18:46] Hey. 你好
[18:47] Hey. 你好
[18:48] You were right about the tooth. 你们对牙的估计没错
[18:50] – It didn’t match our victim. – Okay, so why are you smiling? 它不是受害者的 是吗,你干嘛笑?
[18:54] Because it does match Manny ocola. 牙是 Manny Ocola的
[18:57] Codis hit? / He got popped for a B & E back in ’97. 是吗? 不久前他刚被捕
[19:01] Patrols are bringing him in now. 巡警正将他送来
[19:04] Hey, when I left her, she was alive, right? 嘿,我放下她时,她还活着
[19:06] And still kicking. Right, manny? 而且还在又蹦又跳,是吧?
[19:10] Isn’t that how you snapped off your tooth? 她是不是那样弄掉你的牙的?
[19:12] Things got out of control, didn’t they? 接着事情失控了,对吧?
[19:19] You know what? It’s what she was paying for, man. 你知道吗? 她花钱就是寻刺激的,老兄
[19:20] A lot of these people, they try to escape. 通常很多人都会尽力逃跑的
[19:22] It’s all part of the game, and my job’s just to fight them off a little bit. 这其实是游戏的一部分 我的工作只是给他们以刺激
[19:26] – Restrain them, you know? – When was the last time you saw her? 限制他们,你知道的? 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候?
[19:29] It was before we went to collect the ransom. 就在我们去取后一部分赎金之前
[19:31] But you never went back to check on her, did you? 你后来就没有去看看?
[19:33] Hey, that’s not my job. That’s Jack’s job. 嘿,那不是我的事,是Jack的事
[19:35] Jack being your partner. Jack 是你的拍档
[19:37] He kind of ran things for gotcha. 他是行动的主谋
[19:39] I’m just there to, you know, help scare them a little bit. 我只是跟着起起哄,制造点恐怖气氛
[19:41] Ms. Weber says I have this early keitel look, you know? Weber小姐说我有做这事的天赋
[19:45] Did Jack ever go too far? Jack 有没有做的太过分?
[19:47] Every kidnap victim has a safe word. 每一位客户都会提出安全要求的
[19:49] They say it, we’re done. It’s simple. 他们提出要求,我们去做事,就这么简单
[19:51] And Nikki wilcox never used hers, did she? 可Nikki Wilcox 没有提出过这样的要求
[19:53] Rich people are a little weird, you know. 你知道,有钱人都是怪怪的
[19:55] Baby-sitting spoiled kids… 孩子都被娇惯坏了
[19:56] it beats boosting TVs any day of the week. 整天没事看电视
[19:59] Beautiful young heiress like Nikki wilcox? 象Nikki Wilcox这样漂亮的女财产继承人,情况也是这样吗?
[20:02] – Not your average client. – You kidding? 她可不是你一般的客户哦 你开玩笑?
[20:05] Most of the time my victim is some pasty dude in a diaper. 绝大多数时候客户长得都是不怎么样的
[20:08] She just made things a little difficult to stay professional, you know? 她只是给我造成了一点麻烦
[20:10] For your partner, too, Right, Manny? 给你同伙也是,对吧?
[20:13] Jack got me this job, all right? So I’m not going to speak out of school. Jack介绍我干这活的 我可不想破行规
[20:16] Fair enough, Manny. 你还真敬业啊
[20:17] Fair enough. What I do want to know, is 真敬业,我想知道的是
[20:19] who was supposed to contact Nikki’s boyfriend to set up the rescue? 到底由谁来安排Nikki的男友来营救?
[20:23] You guys are going to have to talk to Jack about that, partner. 你们得自己跟Jack谈谈,老兄
[20:26] Manny, you can bet the ranch on it. 你这家伙还真嘴硬
[20:40] All right, so both of those fingernails that we found 我们找到的这些指甲
[20:43] are liquid monomer and they’ve got traces of EMA. 上涂过的东西都是一些液态单体
[20:47] That’s acrylic nails. / Yeah, but wthat’s here the similarities end. 原料都是丙稀 是啊,这就是共同之处啊
[20:51] They both have different applications. 这些指甲都是修饰过的
[20:55] One’s pink and white and one’s a polished french tip. 一个是粉白的,而另一个指甲尖打磨了
[20:57] These are different processes, they don’t match. 两种完全不同
[21:00] All right, I should have known that. 是吗,我早该知道的
[21:02] Well, I would be scared if you did. 你要是知道的话我就得担心了
[21:05] You know, I’m thinking maybe her kidnappers have used this box before. 我想,这些绑架者以前或许也用过这个盒子
[21:08] Looks like another lady tried to get out of there. 好像还有一个女人被关在这里过
[21:10] Or maybe tried to keep our victim in. 或者有个女人想把我们的当事人关在里面
[21:16] Excuse me. 失陪了
[21:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:19] Hey. / Hey. 嘿 你好
[21:20] Yelina, did you find anything else about Nikki wilcox? Yelina,在Nikki Wilcox身上有没有发现新情况?
[21:23] Victim was a party girl. Victim 是个舞会狂
[21:24] Her old man’s a self-made gazillionaire. 有点神经兮兮的
[21:27] She lived at home. 她爸爸整天待在家里
[21:28] Well, whenever she made it there. 她每次回家的时候
[21:30] Then only stayed to give her dad some face time. 只和爸爸照个面就走
[21:32] Did you talk to her old man? 你和她爸爸谈过没有?
[21:34] I’m on my way there now. 我正要去她家呢
[21:43] When was the last time you saw your daughter, Mr. Wilcox? Wilcox先生,你最后一次见到你女儿是在什么时候?
[21:46] We, um… 这个嘛……
[21:48] mostly spoke on the phone. 我们一般只在电话上聊天
[21:50] The missus saw her last. 我太太最后见过她
[21:52] Celine.
[21:57] Nikki stopped by for some clothes about three nights ago. Nikki三天前来过一次,拿了点衣服就走了
[22:00] Had that boy Tommy with her. 她男朋友Tommy没跟她在一起吗?
[22:03] I take it he wasn’t your favorite. 我想你不太欣赏她男友
[22:06] Some people got no class. 有些人天生就没有品味
[22:08] Tattoos, 纹身
[22:10] greasy hair, 一头的老油
[22:12] walked around with a, uh, 进来的时候嘴上还
[22:14] fish hook in his lip. 挂了一个钩
[22:16] It was a lip ring, dear. 亲爱的,这叫唇环
[22:18] In my time, it meant something, which wasn’t very good. 在我看来,他根本就不是个好东西
[22:21] Look, lieutenant. 上尉先生
[22:23] I will do anything 我愿意竭尽所能
[22:24] to help you find the bastard that did this to my daughter. 帮你们找到那个对我女儿下毒手的杂种
[22:27] All right, does that include showing us financial records? 那好,不过包不包括给我们看看你的银行帐号?
[22:31] I’ll clear it with my lawyers. 我会照律师来协助你们的
[22:33] How about you, Mrs. Wilcox? 你呢,Wilcox夫人?
[22:36] She will do anything you need. 她也会尽最大能力帮你们的
[22:39] Nicole was wild, lieutenant, but she was a good kid. 上尉,Nicole 是有点调皮,不过她确实是个好女孩
[22:44] We all do things that we regret at 21. 我们年轻时都曾做过一些傻事
[22:48] Yes, well, regret is one thing, losing your life is another. 后悔是一码事,可是,丢掉小命就是另一码事了
[23:06] Hey, prize fighter. 嘿,真是个用功的拳手啊
[23:07] Hey. 嘿
[23:08] More like prize punching bag. 更像个沙包吧
[23:11] That’s your shirt. Did you forget you lint brush? 你就穿衬衫进来了 也不事先换一下
[23:13] No, just looking for evidence. 没什么,只是来找点证据
[23:17] Okay, so, let me get this straight. 好了,我就直说了吧
[23:18] You were walking by, you found a chop shop, 在你逛街的时候,你突然看到一家地下“汽车组装厂”
[23:22] you stopped and got into a fight. 然后你就停下来和他们干了一仗
[23:25] Not exactly. 不完全对
[23:31] How old is she? 她多大了?
[23:35] It’s not like that. 不是你想象的那样
[23:38] Seriously. 我说的是真的
[23:45] Is that yours? 是你的吗?
[23:54] Nope. It’s the bad guy’s. 不是,是那个混蛋的
[23:57] It’s all dried out. 都干了
[23:58] If you check the prescription, you might get something off it. 如果你查一查它的成分的话,你或许可以发现什么
[24:01] Actually, I think I have another idea. 事实上,我有了一个新的主意
[24:03] Okay, well, I’m going to be doing some business in the AV lab if you need me. 好了,我要去实验室了,如果你需要我的话,叫我一下
[24:07] Okay. 好的
[24:12] What’d you learn about the lifestyles of the rich and spoiled? 你对那些纨绔子弟的研究有没有什么心得
[24:15] That not all of them are rich. 他们并不是都那么有钱的
[24:17] What do you mean, string bean? 那你是什么意思?
[24:19] That watch we pulled off the victim, 那块死者身上的表
[24:20] the one the boyfriend claimed he bought her? 她男朋友一直宣称是他买给她的
[24:23] Yeah? / Well, Nikki paid for it herself. 对啊 其实,是Nikki给自己买的
[24:27] Well, if you can’t afford a watch, how can you dig up $20,000 for a kidnapping? 这么说,如果你连块表都买不起的话 你又如何花得起20000美金来请人绑架呢
[24:30] Maybe he asked the stepmom. 也许他是找她继母要的
[24:37] Oh, daddy warbucks had his wife on a pretty short leash. 哦,这个阔佬对他们母子俩可真大方
[24:41] Unlimited credit card use, but no bank account. 信用卡可以随便开支,却没有存折
[24:43] She didn’t need it. 她不用存折
[24:44] Take a look at what she bought last tuesday. 看看她上周二都买了些什么
[24:46] All right. 好的
[24:49] Oh, Luis feraud russian sable coat, 20 grand. 哦,俄国产的貂皮大衣,20000美金
[24:53] Who needs a sable coat in florida? 佛罗里达谁用穿貂皮大衣啊?
[24:55] Not her. 她不穿
[25:01] Surveillance tape from the day after she bought the coat. 看看她那天买回家后的监控录像吧
[25:10] She returned it for cash. 她退回去了
[25:12] Not just cash. Nonsequential $100 bills. 不仅仅是退钱 全是100元一张的
[25:26] So, I returned a few things. 不错,我是退了一些东西
[25:29] It’s no big deal. 不过这没什么吧
[25:30] It is a big deal if you used the money to kidnap his daughter and have her killed. 可是如果你用这笔钱来绑架并杀害她的女儿就不好说了
[25:34] That is a big deal. 那就是出大事了
[25:36] I might not have liked Nikki, 我可能是不大喜欢 Nikki
[25:39] but she was Hal’s baby. 但是她是 Hal 的孩子
[25:41] And the only thing between you and his fortune. 她可是挡在你和他的财产中间唯一的人啊
[25:44] I don’t want Hal’s money. 我不想要 Hal 的钱
[25:46] You want some of it, otherwise you wouldn’t return everything for cash. 你想要一些,否则的话你就不会去退钱了
[25:51] I’ve spent ten years putting the stink of tucworth, alabama behind me, 我十多年来一直在照顾这个做轮椅的人 虽然他有些毛病我忍受不了
[25:56] but I still love my family. 可是我依然爱自己的家人
[25:59] I’m, uh, 哦,我
[26:01] I’m sorry, I don’t, I don’t get the connection. 对不起,我还是不明白你退钱的意思
[26:04] That’s where the money goes. 那就是花钱的地方
[26:07] My husband supports me, and 我丈夫支持我
[26:09] I support them. 我也支持他们
[26:18] Hey. / I just checked the wilcox financial records. 嘿 我刚查了Wilcox的银行帐户
[26:21] Okay, how much does Celine wilcox stand to make with the daughter out of the way? 是吗,Celine Wilcox怎么能容忍女儿在外边胡闹?
[26:25] Well, that’s it. it doesn’t change anything. 是啊,问题就在这儿,老家伙可能自己也没办法了
[26:27] She’s got a pre-nup? 她爱着老家伙吗?
[26:28] Airtight. 不见得
[26:29] In fact, she actually makes more money the longer the old guy stays alive. 事实上,只要老头活的日子越长,她就能得到更多的钱
[26:32] Pre-nup with an escalator clause. 你指的是他们订了婚姻条款
[26:34] Exactly. If he dies today, she gets nothing. 确实如此,如果他今天死了,那她将什么都得不到
[26:37] She gets an extra million dollars for every two years they stay together. 他们在一起每多待两年,她才会多得100万美元
[26:40] So, you’re saying she married for love. 你的意思是说她和他在一起不是为了钱
[26:42] – Wonders never cease. – And we’re back to square one. 奇迹吧 我们真碰上一个
[26:45] Well, not quite. A patrol car did pick up our lead kidnapper, a Jack hawkins. 其实也不全是这样的,巡逻车逮住一个叫Jack Hawkins的绑匪
[26:49] P.D.’s got him, and Speed’s already down there. 巡警扣住了他,Speed已经在那儿了
[26:51] What, trying to get with a pretty girl, now that’s a crime? 什么,和一个漂亮妞在一起,这也叫犯罪?
[26:55] No, but killing somebody is. 这倒不是,但是杀人是犯罪
[26:58] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没有杀人
[26:59] You came back after collecting the ransom… 你拿到赎金后又回来了
[27:11] but you didn’t call her boyfriend right away. 可你没有立即打电话通知他男朋友
[27:14] You were hoping you were going to try your luck. 你还想砰砰运气
[27:16] A little stockholm syndrome action. 想从她那儿捞点好处
[27:19] Hey, what you gonna do waiting for? 嘿,你还在等着什么?
[27:21] And then you tried to keep her quiet, 然后你想让她安静下来
[27:22] but you didn’t realize you were suffocating her. 可是你没有预料倒你使她窒息
[27:25] Somebody knew we were there. That’s who killed her. 有人知道我在那儿 那个人才是凶手
[27:28] Okay, so, what you’re saying is you went to get the ransom money, 这样的话,你干嘛要说你去取后半部分罚金时
[27:32] and that’s the last time you saw Nikki alive. 是你最后一次见到Nikki
[27:34] Swear on my mother. 我敢对我妈妈发誓我说的是真的
[27:36] I’m glad I’m not her. 幸亏我不是你妈妈
[27:39] Show us your shoes. 把鞋抬高给我们看看
[27:42] The bottoms. 鞋底
[27:49] Okay, that is the epoxy resin from the parking structure where Nikki was tossed. 啊呀,这个鞋底正好和Nikki被抛尸的地方发现的鞋印相符
[28:07] Okay, 好了
[28:08] Now, if I dumped a body after its already dead, 要是我仅仅是将一具死尸抛弃的话
[28:12] there’s no crime there, right? 这不算犯罪吧?
[28:14] Go on. 往下说
[28:15] I got back to the base, and she wasn’t in the box. 我回到了原地,可她已经不见了
[28:31] So I threw her in the van. 最终找到尸体,我把它仍在车上
[28:34] I knew my boss and the girl’s rich-ass dad, 我知道我的老板和她那个阔佬爸爸
[28:37] they’d come looking for me. 肯定会找我麻烦的
[28:38] Now, I panicked. 到现在,我想起来还害怕呢
[28:40] How did the killer get inside the warehouse? 可凶手是如何进入仓库的呢?
[28:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:44] It’s a double-bolt lock. 锁是双保险的
[28:47] I have the only key. 而我只有唯一的一把钥匙
[28:49] Sit tight. 有个性
[28:56] Do you think he’s our guy? 你认为他就是我们要找的人吗?
[28:57] No, I don’t. / Why not? 不,不是的 为什么会这么想?
[28:59] Because there was no sign of sexual assault, 因为他没有对她进行任何性冒犯
[29:01] he got his ransom money and the game was over for him. 绑架一完成,他就停手了
[29:05] Basically, he had no reason to kill her. 严格地说,他没有理由要杀她
[29:07] And every reason to let her go. 而是很想让她走
[29:09] So what happened? 这又怎么样呢?
[29:10] Somewhere, somebody changed the rules of the game. 一定有人在什么地方做了手脚
[29:25] We changed the locks and beefed up security since you were here last. 自从你们上次来后,我就把这儿的锁给换了
[29:28] I’ll be outside if you need anything. 我就在外面,需要帮忙的话叫一声就行
[29:30] Thank you, sergeant. 谢谢你,警官先生
[29:32] Jack mentioned that he bolt-locked the door before he left for the ransom. Jack 曾说过他离开这里的时候把门反锁了
[29:41] The window. 看那窗户
[29:42] Maybe that’s our point of entry. 或许那才是入口
[29:44] Let’s check it. 去检查一下
[29:47] There’s been a recent disturbance. 这儿有人来过
[29:49] The dust is wiped away from the bottom edge. 窗台上的会被人动过
[29:51] Can you open the window? 可以打开窗户吗?
[29:56] Oh, yeah. 哦,可以
[29:57] He definitely came in through here. 他肯定是从那里来的
[29:59] I’m going to check for prints. 我去检查一下有没有留下指纹
[30:05] What did you get, Speed? Speed,发现什么没有?
[30:07] Not much. Gravel’s a lousy surface for shoe prints. 还没,尽想着Gravel留下的鞋印了
[30:12] Yes, it can be. 确实挺烦人的
[30:32] There are no prints on the inside window. 窗台上没有指纹
[30:34] What have you got? 你发现什么没有?
[30:36] I’ve got a blueish powdery substance right here and above the frame. 我这里看到一些蓝色的粉末状东西
[30:42] I’ll come down and check it out. 我马上下来检查
[31:13] Did you get something, Speed? Speed,发现什么没有?
[31:15] Yeah. 有
[31:17] Take a look at this. 看看这是什么
[31:21] Lipstick. 唇印
[31:23] Looks like we found our murder weapon. 看起来我们找到作案凶器了
[31:35] She looked him right in the eyes when he was killing her. 当凶手杀死她的时候,她正对着凶手的脸
[31:39] And he looked back. 而他也正对着她
[31:45] So, I’ll hand-carry this plastic wrap over to DNA. 我把它带到实验室去检验一下DNA
[31:48] Valera will swab it for epithelials, and then I’ll check it for prints. Valera 检验残留的皮肤纤维,我去检查指纹
[31:51] Great. I’ll work on the blue powder. 好,我去分析蓝色粉末
[31:52] All right. 好的
[31:55] Looks like it’s just you and me, Sam. 看起来又得麻烦你了,Sam
[31:57] Always a pleasure. 乐意效劳
[32:11] Appears to be some kind of chalk. 看起来像粉笔灰
[32:14] We found small amounts of it on the side of the building of our kidnapping site. 我们是在绑架地点的外墙上发现的
[32:18] Well… 哦
[32:20] Let’s see what the I.R. has to say. 看看分析仪是怎么说的
[32:33] Magnesium carbonate and… 碳酸镁和……
[32:36] silicate. 硅酸盐
[32:38] Chalk and some sort of a drying agent. 这种粉末是用来干燥的
[32:41] Yeah, these compounds are usually combined for athletes, 是啊,运动员们就用这种东西
[32:44] to keep their hands dry. 来使手变干燥
[32:46] Like rock climbers? 比如说攀崖者?
[32:49] I was there, okay? 我在那儿,行了吧?
[32:50] You were? 是吗?
[32:52] I even paid for it. 绑架还是我花的钱呢
[32:54] You paid for the kidnapping? 你花钱来请人绑架?
[32:55] It’s not like Tommy had any money. Tommy可没有这么多钱来做这事
[32:57] So, we’re learning. 哦,我倒要听听了
[32:58] Why would you pay for the kidnapping, Keith? Keith,为什么你要花钱请人绑架?
[33:01] Something to do. 想找点事做
[33:03] Tommy made everything fun. Tommy是个很有趣的人
[33:05] It was you that got Nikki out of that storage room, wasn’t it? 使你把Nikki带出那间仓库的,对吧?
[33:08] Yeah. 事的
[33:10] I free-climbed through the window. 我爬窗进去的
[33:22] Nikki, come with me. Nikki, 跟我走
[33:24] – Come with me. – What’s going on? 快跟我走 到底怎么回事?
[33:26] I don’t get this. 真搞不懂
[33:29] And then what happened? 接着发生了什么?
[33:31] I left. 我离开了
[33:34] Why? 为什么?
[33:35] Did something go wrong? 是不是出了什么问题?
[33:36] Tommy went wrong. 是Tommy出了问题
[33:38] I was there to watch, you know? 你知道,我本想在那里看看
[33:40] rescue sex? 他们做爱的
[33:41] Figured it would be all kinky. 我想肯定会是很变态的那种作法
[33:48] Tommy changed his mind. Tommy 改变了他的主意
[33:50] – How did he change his mind? – I didn’t wait to find out. 他是怎么改变主意的? 我没一直待在那儿
[33:53] He had this crazed look in his eye. I got the hell out of there. 当时,他眼里闪出一种奇怪的眼神 我赶紧撤了
[33:56] I didn’t know he was going to kill her. 我不知道他要杀她
[34:04] Keith’s father is here with his attorney. Keith 的爸爸带着律师来了
[34:09] I want to talk to my lawyer. 我想和我的律师谈谈
[34:11] Everything we have points to Keith, right? 我们手里的每样证据都指向Keith,对吧?
[34:13] He paid for the kidnapping, he rescued Nikki, didn’t he? 他付钱请人绑架 然后他又去救人,是吧?
[34:15] – But you don’t think it was Keith? – No, I don’t. This is Tommy. 你好像不认为Keith是凶手? 是啊,我不信,Tommy才是
[34:18] Tommy chandler. Keith is a lightweight. He’s a follower. 是Tommy Chandler,Keith 只是个小配角 ,随从而已
[34:21] Well, we’ve got enough on Keith’s statement to get a warrant on Tommy’s house. 好了,Keith的口供我们已经弄的差不多了 下一步就是要申请一张去Tommy家的搜查令
[34:24] Okay, take Speed and Calleigh and let me know what you find, all right? 好的,带上Speed和Calleigh一起 完了回来向我报告
[34:27] Lieutenant. / Yeah? 中尉 什么时?
[34:28] There is a woman in the atrium. 接待室来了个女的
[34:30] – She’s asked to speak with you. – Okay. Thank you. 她要找你 好的,谢谢
[34:36] I’m lieutenant Caine. 我是Caine 中尉
[34:38] – You’re Eric delko’s supervisor? – That’s correct, ma’am. 你是 Eric Delko 的上司? 是的,夫人
[34:41] I just came to see if Eric’s all right. 我是来想看看Eric 好点没有
[34:43] He’s such a nice guy. 他是一个好小伙
[34:44] Well, I would agree. How can I help? 是的,我同意 能帮你什么忙吗?
[34:47] He was attacked in my yard. 他是在我家后院遭人袭击的
[34:55] I took him to the hospital. 我带他去的医院
[34:57] I see. 我知道
[34:59] My home was broken into last month. 上个月我家被偷了
[35:01] Lived there close to five years. 我们在这个地方住了差不多五年了
[35:03] Eric was the CSI assigned to the case. Eric 是 CSI 指派来处理这件案子的
[35:05] And you two became friendly? 你们一定混的很熟吧?
[35:08] It’s not like that. 并不想你想象的那样
[35:10] They stole my TV, 他们偷了我的电视
[35:12] broke my two front windows. 还打坏了我家两扇前窗
[35:14] Eric bought me an old TV, replaced the glass, Eric 给我们买了台旧电视,还帮我们换了窗户
[35:17] he even took my son to a ball game. 甚至还带我儿子去打了场保龄球
[35:19] Yesterday he came to fix my fence. 昨天他来帮我们修篱笆
[35:22] The kid’s father died 三年前的九月份
[35:23] three years ago september. 孩子的父亲就去世了
[35:26] It hasn’t been easy. 我们过的不容易啊
[35:28] Well, losing somebody close can be hard, can’t it? 是啊,失去最爱的人生活能容易吗?
[35:32] Eric’s been so helpful. 我想告诉你的是
[35:34] I just wanted you to know that. Eric 真是乐于助人
[35:36] Maybe, maybe you can give him a medal or something? 或许,或许你该给他发个奖章什么的?
[35:40] I’ll look into it. 我会考虑的
[35:46] So, Hector, 唉, Hector,
[35:49] it’s time for let’s make a deal. 是时候坦白了
[35:52] I’m listening. 我在听呢
[35:55] We found your DNA on a contact lens. 我在一颗隐形眼镜上发现你的DNA
[35:58] The one you lost while you were assaulting a police officer. 就是在你袭击警察时掉下的那颗
[36:14] I didn’t know he was a cop. 当时我不知道他时警察
[36:16] Nice try. 借口不错
[36:17] We found your prints on his badge. 可我们却在他的警官证上发现了你的指纹
[36:21] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[36:30] Clock’s ticking, Hector. Hector,你赶紧啊
[36:33] Okay. 好吧
[36:35] I saw Rudy nola shoot Arnold vega. I was there. 我看到Rudy Nola 开枪打 Arnold Vega 当时我在场
[36:47] Okay, let me take your statement. 好的,等我记录一下
[36:50] Maybe the state’s attorney will cut you a deal. 也许你的律师会帮你一把
[36:58] Hi. 你好
[36:59] Hi. 你好
[37:06] So, what’s up with the 20 minutes? 都20分钟了,他招了没?
[37:09] Let’s get to it. 我们还是办正事吧
[37:11] You want to talk about it? 你不想谈谈吗?
[37:12] No, it’s all right. 不想
[37:14] As a friend? 像朋友一样谈谈?
[37:16] As a friend, man… 像朋友一样,老兄……
[37:18] drop it. 算了吧
[37:20] All right. 好的
[37:25] This is what the killer smothered her with. 这就是凶手用来使她窒息的东西
[37:50] What’s that? 那是什么?
[37:53] It’s a lip print. 唇印
[38:01] On the opposite side of where the victim’s lips were. 在受害者的唇印背面
[38:06] Look at the center. 快看这儿
[38:11] Guy’s got his lip pierced. 这家伙穿了个唇环
[38:14] Tommy,
[38:16] your partner Keith told us everything. 你同伙 Keith 把什么都告诉我们了
[38:20] He was the one that climbed in the window and got her. 他就是那个爬过窗户救走她的人
[38:22] How do you know he didn’t do it? 你怎么知道人不是他杀的?
[38:23] Because we obtained a search warrant, and we entered the cottage that you rented, 因为我们凭搜查令到你的屋子搜查之后
[38:27] and we now know that you came up with the ideas while others paid for the pleasure. 发现是你想起这个主意的,别人为看笑话而付钱
[38:32] Nobody was complaining. 谁也没有抱怨
[38:34] I think if Nikki were alive today, 我想如果Nikki还在世的话
[38:38] she’d be complaining. 她一定会抱怨的
[38:46] Nikki…
[38:50] Nikki was a lot of fun. Nikki 很有趣
[38:53] Wild. 还有点野性
[38:54] You know, it started off completely sexual positions, places. 你知道,开始的时候我们疯狂的亲热
[39:00] She was even into some perversions. 她也完全放开了
[39:04] But soon, that wasn’t enough. 可不久后,这便不够了
[39:07] Soon, the sex didn’t do it for me anymore. 不久,做爱对我也提不起多大刺激了
[39:09] And then things changed. 接着情况变了
[39:11] Yeah… 是啊
[39:13] but I still needed Keith. 可我仍需要她
[39:33] I’m out of here, man. 我走了,老兄
[39:35] Then he got scared and left… 接着他不敢看下去
[39:38] afraid of what was coming next. 离开了
[39:40] And what was coming next was murder, right? 接下来便是谋杀,对吧?
[39:43] Eh, it’s..it’s funny, I… 呃,有趣的是
[39:45] I really thought that the kidnapping, rescue thing would be a 我本以为绑架会很有意思的
[39:48] a real big thrill, but after awhile, it just… 会给人带来一种极度的快感 可不久后
[39:52] it was boring. 我便发现这其实不算什么
[39:55] You know, ransom notes, rescues. 你知道,只是什么勒索信,营救等
[39:58] This is the tearstrip 这是的杀人凶器
[40:02] from the box of plastic wrap that you used to kill her. 遗留在现场的塑料纸
[40:08] Keith borrowed some plastic. Keith 是买过一些塑料纸
[40:10] Um, I didn’t know what it was for. 嗯,我不知道是干什么用的
[40:12] Your DNA was on it. 上面有你的DNA
[40:13] It’s mine. 是我的
[40:15] – I’m sure I touched it. – Your saliva. 我肯定我曾碰过这东西 你的唾液
[40:25] Your saliva is on it, Tommy, Tommy,你的唾液在上面
[40:26] because you kissed Nikki while you were smothering her. 因为在你闷住她的时候你还亲了她一下
[40:34] That’s right. 是的
[40:58] It was unbelievable. 真是难以置信
[41:06] You did that on purpose, hmm? 你有意要置我与死地?
[41:10] That’s what I do, Tommy… Tommy,你说的对
[41:13] and you made it 你的所作使我
[41:15] very, very easy for me. 很容易便达到目的
[41:19] I found the ultimate thrill. 我找到了极度的快感
[41:24] Looking into someone’s eyes 就是看着一个将死的人
[41:27] as they die. 看她眼里流露出来的那种东西
[41:30] You know, Tommy, Tommy,你知道吗
[41:33] sending a little worm like you to jail for the rest of your life… 把一个像你一样的人渣送进监狱度过余生
[41:37] that will be my ultimate thrill. 是我要找的极度快感
[42:10] Hey. / Hey. 嘿 嘿
[42:13] – What are you working on? – I got the jenson lifts here. 你干嘛呢? 我找到一些可以指纹
[42:15] Trying to find a match. 想确认一下
[42:17] Good, listen, um… 好样的,呃,听我说……
[42:20] Angela morton came to see me. Angela Morton 来找过我
[42:25] So you know. 你都知道了
[42:27] Yeah. She’s quite a beautiful woman. 是啊,她是个很漂亮的女人
[42:30] Yeah, yeah, she is. 是啊,是啊,确实如此
[42:32] She’s, uh, she’s also been struggling to make ends meet since her husband died. 丈夫去世后,她生活俭朴,以便入能付出
[42:36] She’s got two young kids, uh, 她还有两个孩子
[42:38] lives in a crummy neighborhood in a house that’s falling apart. 住在附近一幢破旧的房子里
[42:43] Her life was devastated. I, uh, 她的生活已经毁了。而我……
[42:45] wasn’t looking for a date. 跟她接近并不是为了要和她约会
[42:46] I get it… 我明白
[42:48] but, Eric, you put yourself at risk and compromised an active investigation. 可是,Eric,你使自己处于危险之中的同时 还在调查一个案子
[42:52] I know… 我知道
[42:53] but… 可是
[42:55] you see these people’s lives shattered every day at these crime scenes, and, uh… 你看到这些人每天生活在犯罪活动这么猖獗的地方
[43:00] catching the bad guys isn’t always enough for me. 对我来说,只去抓坏人这远远不够
[43:03] I understand that. 我明白
[43:06] Everybody does what they have to do to cope on this job, okay? 每个人都知道要怎么去工作
[43:09] I just want to I help out doing whatever I can. 我只是想尽力帮他们一把
[43:13] But, Eric, as a rule of thumb, off-duty relationships, 可是,按常理来说 指责之外的关系
[43:17] no matter how well intended, 不论起初是否出于好意
[43:19] can be seen as a conflict of interest in court. 都可能在法庭上引起麻烦
[43:23] You understand? / Yeah, 你明白吗? 明白
[43:25] but, uh… 可是……
[43:28] how do you suggest I walk that line? 你怎么会想我会越雷池呢?
[43:31] Carefully. 小心点好
[43:34] Eric…
[43:35] if we want to be effective in this job, 如果你想干好这份工作的话
[43:38] we have to survive, too. 就得学会舍弃一些东西
[43:49] (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme