时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:35] | Who’s there? | 谁在那? |
[00:56] | Mr. Bremen? | Bermen先生? |
[01:08] | Mr. Bremen? | Bermen先生? |
[01:24] | Victim’s name is Stephen bremen, | 受害人名字叫Stephen bremen |
[01:26] | an options trader. | 一个经销商 |
[01:28] | Janitor says Stephen often worked late. | 守卫说Stephen经常加班很晚 |
[01:30] | We got a hunting knife. | 我们找到一把猎刀 |
[01:32] | That’s strange. / What? | 很奇怪 什么奇怪? |
[01:34] | No blood away from the body. | 尸体旁边没有血迹 |
[01:36] | Usually when you slice someone, | 在用刀刺杀一个人的时候 |
[01:37] | the stabber usually nicks themselves. | 通常凶手会不小心割到自己 |
[01:40] | Because the knife slips. | 因为刀很锋利 |
[01:42] | Yes, and they get to drip their own blood on the way out. | 对,所以路上会留下他们的血迹 |
[01:46] | Wait, hold on. Alexx, don’t move him yet. | 等一下, 不要动 Alexx, 先不要动尸体 |
[01:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:50] | Care to share with us? | 发现什么了么? |
[01:51] | The computer stays on during a blackout. | 停电的时候电脑还开着 |
[01:53] | Uninterruptible power supply. | 是不间断电源 |
[01:57] | Switches to battery when the power goes out. | 停电的时候切换到备用电源了 |
[02:01] | What’s happening on the screen? | 屏幕上显示的是什么? |
[02:04] | Nose is pushing the j key. | 他的鼻子一直压在 J 键上 |
[02:06] | Probably been that way since the attack. | 一定是受到攻击后开始按的 |
[02:08] | Gives us an actual time of death. | 计算一下死亡时间 |
[02:10] | I can measure the keyboard rate, | 我可以计算一下键盘的重复频率 |
[02:12] | count the js, get us within five minutes. | 算算多少个J, 五分钟就可以出结果 |
[02:14] | Okay, we got 7:22 A.M. Mark that, Alexx. | 好了, 现在是早上7:22 请记下来, Alexx |
[02:19] | Found a laptop case over there, no laptop. | 发现了一个笔记本包, 笔记本不见了 |
[02:21] | The killer probably took it with him. | 一定是凶手拿走了 |
[02:24] | With whatever information is on there. | 拿走了所有上面的资料 |
[02:26] | Throat is slit pretty deep. | 伤口很深 |
[02:28] | Indicates a crime of passion. | 仇恨一定很深 |
[02:34] | Stiletto heels. | 高跟鞋印 |
[02:35] | Stiletto heels, champagne, candles. | 高跟鞋印, 香槟, 蜡烛 |
[02:39] | Our Mr. Bremen was on one killer date. | 看来Bremen先生是在和杀手约会 |
[03:19] | CSI:MiaMi 2X08 Big Brother | CSI: 迈阿密 |
[03:23] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/11/17 | CBS 首映时间: 2003/11/17 |
[03:41] | Did we find the bottle that this goes to? | 这个瓶盖是什么上的? |
[03:43] | No, but it could’ve fallen under there months ago. | 没有, 也许是几个月前掉的 |
[03:47] | Yes, I would agree with that, | 嗯, 这也有可能 |
[03:49] | only this has blood on it. | 这个上面有血迹 |
[03:52] | Our killer just made their second mistake. | 凶手又犯了个错 |
[03:56] | What was his first? | 那第一个是什么 |
[03:57] | the first mistake was murder. Hang on a second. | 第一个就是杀人 等一下 |
[04:02] | Yeah, Horatio. Mm-hmm. | 是我, Horatio 嗯 |
[04:04] | Wait a second. What are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么? |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:11] | Hang on to her. Yeah. | 盯着她. 对 |
[04:14] | Uh… I have to go. | 嗯…我要先走了 |
[04:17] | I have to go. Keep me posted. | 我先走, 保持联系 |
[04:19] | Yes, of course. | 好, 没问题 |
[04:32] | Officer. | 警官 |
[04:36] | And you’re sure she mentioned my brother Raymond? | 你确定她提到我弟弟Raymond |
[04:38] | You were the name she was really throwing around. | 她说的确实是你的名字 |
[04:40] | Stopped her for no brake lights. | 因为她的刹车灯坏了, 我拦住她检查 |
[04:42] | Offered to fix it, found a twisty of meth. | 检查的时候, 发现了些兴奋剂 |
[04:44] | She swore it wasn’t hers, kept saying you could vouch for her. | 她发誓那不是她的 坚持说你会来保释她的 |
[04:47] | I was taking her down for booking until she came up with your card. | 我带她回来做笔录 她拿出你的名片 |
[04:49] | Bottom of her purse. | 钱包里拿出来的 |
[04:59] | Suzie. | |
[05:00] | Thank god you’re here. | 感谢上帝, 你终于来了 |
[05:04] | So you’re back from indiana. | 你是从印第安纳州回来了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, finished out my probation, | 对, 刚完成我得实习 |
[05:08] | missed the sun. | 怀念这里的日光浴 |
[05:10] | Came back down a few months ago. | 回来有几个月了 |
[05:13] | You said if I was ever in trouble… | 你说过, 我有麻烦… |
[05:15] | so you’re using again. | 你又用兴奋剂了 |
[05:16] | No, no, I’m off meth. I’m totally clean. | 没, 没有, 我已经戒了 |
[05:19] | – Suzie… – Horatio, I’m clean. | Horatio, 我真戒掉了 |
[05:20] | I don’t know how that stuff got in the car. | 我真的不知道怎么会在我车里 |
[05:23] | Car’s not registered to her. | 车主不是她 |
[05:24] | Yeah, a friend loaned it to me to get to my job. | 是我一个朋友借给我去找工作的 |
[05:27] | I’m handing out towels at the Agramonte. | 我正要去Agramonte找工作 |
[05:31] | Pupils are good. See, I’m clean. | 看我的眼睛 你看, 我用药的 |
[05:34] | Okay, let’s get a female officer. We’ll get a urine sample. | 好吧, 叫个女同事过来 我们要取你的尿样 |
[05:37] | Suzie, if you pop positive, I can’t help you. | Suize, 如果是阳性反应 我可帮不上你了 |
[05:39] | Yeah, I won’t let you down. | 放心, 我不会让你失望的 |
[05:40] | As long as we’re understood. | 希望你也理解我的工作 |
[05:42] | Take a seat. | 坐会儿吧 |
[05:44] | Sir, please. | 先生, 等一下 |
[05:45] | Fine, I understand… Fine. | 好, 我明白…好 |
[05:47] | uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:49] | That computer contains proprietary information about our company. | 这台电脑上的信息使我们公司私有财产 |
[05:53] | It’s part of a crime scene, sir. | 这也作为犯罪证据, 先生 |
[05:54] | There’s nothing on there related to anything but market trading. | 这上面除了销售报告, 绝对没有别的了 |
[05:57] | As founding partner, I monitor the usage of all of our computers. | 作为公司负责人, 我监管所有的电脑信息 |
[06:01] | Spyware? | 监控软件么? |
[06:02] | It’s perfectly legal. | 完全合法的 |
[06:03] | Only way to monitor our employees’ computer usage. | 只有这样才能控制员工们使用电脑 |
[06:06] | Well, maybe that’s why our victim brought in his laptop | 嗯, 所以受害人带了自己的笔记本电脑 |
[06:09] | because he didn’t want anybody knowing what he was doing. | 因为他不想受人监视 |
[06:12] | I just found this in the laptop bag. | 我刚刚在包里发现这个 |
[06:14] | It’s a case for a WIFI card. | 这是一个智能卡 |
[06:16] | WIFI? | 智能卡? |
[06:17] | Wireless internet access. | 可以用这个无线上网 |
[06:19] | You can surf the web by using radio waves, | 可以用无线通讯浏览网页 |
[06:21] | bypassing any monitoring by big brother. | 这可以绕过老板们的监控 |
[06:25] | We don’t have wireless access here for just that reason. | 所以我们这不允用这种东西 |
[06:28] | Well, do you have any businesses on the floors above you or below you? | 那, 楼上和楼下有其他公司可以上网么? |
[06:31] | We have the whole building. | 整个楼都是我们公司的 |
[06:33] | Tim, what’s the range of WIFI? | Tim, 这个智能卡使用范围是多远? |
[06:35] | Depends on the equipment you’re using. | 那要看用什么样的设备了 |
[06:51] | So someone was using my internet connection without me knowing. | 这么说有人可以避开我上网 |
[06:55] | Yeah, it’s called war chalking. | 对, 只要绕过防火墙就可以 |
[06:57] | The offender scans for unsecured wireless access | 只要搜索没有被保护的无线上网设备 |
[07:01] | and they just jump on it. | 很轻易就可以接入 |
[07:06] | E-mail. | 电子邮件 |
[07:09] | So I’m assuming that your screen name is M.Greenwell. | 假设你的登陆名为 M.Greewell |
[07:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:13] | Any idea who roughtrader is? | 那这个 “总经销” 是谁的? |
[07:15] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:17] | Why? Is that on my server? | 怎么了? 这是在我的服务器上? |
[07:18] | Given that he was an options trader, | 据我所知他是个经销商 |
[07:21] | roughtrader was probably our victim stephen bremen. | “总经销” 可能是受害人 stephen bremen |
[07:25] | I see why he was bypassing his office computer. | 我明白他为什么要绕过公司内部网了 |
[07:28] | Stephen bremen was using this server to look for prostitution. | Stephen bremen通过这个服务器找妓女 |
[07:32] | He offered $1,000 to meet in his office last night, | 他开价1000美金, 在办公室约会 |
[07:35] | someone named Amanda. | 和这个叫Amanda的 |
[07:37] | Okay, so the question is who’s Amanda? | 那么, 问题是谁是Amanda? |
[07:46] | I told you I was clean. | 我跟你说了我没用过 |
[07:48] | Yes, you did. Trust, but verify, Suzie. | 是的, 你说过 相信, 但是要确认, Suzie |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:53] | The registered owner of the vehicle is a man named Robert keaton. | 这辆车的登记主人是Robert keaton |
[07:57] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的? |
[07:58] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[08:02] | We’re… off and on. | 我们…分分离离的 |
[08:04] | We were off when I met you. | 我们见面的时候我和他分开了 |
[08:06] | Okay, so the meth we found in the trunk is his, I take it. | 这样, 那么我们在车里发现 的兴奋剂是他的 |
[08:09] | It was only 20 grams. | 那只有二十克而已 |
[08:11] | I mean, that’s personal use. It’s not like he was selling. | 我的意思是, |
[08:13] | Suzie. | 个人用量而已 他并没有贩卖 |
[08:15] | He’s a good guy. Really. | 他是个好人, 真的 |
[08:17] | You know, he works in a pet store. | 事实上, 他在一家宠物店上班 |
[08:20] | Seriously, he is so gentle with animals and kids… | 真的, 他对孩子和小动物都很有爱心的 |
[08:24] | Suzie. Let’s go talk to Bob, all right? | Suzie. 我们和 Bob 谈谈吧, 好么? |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | I don’t know if he’s here. He keeps funny hours. | 我不知道他在不在 有时候他会休息的 |
[08:35] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:38] | Bobby? Bob? Bobby? | |
[08:41] | Don’t be mad at me. | 请你不要生我的气 |
[08:43] | What is this? Who are you? | 什么事? 他是谁? |
[08:46] | Bob, | 你是Bob |
[08:47] | we located methamphetamine in a car registered to you, | 我们在你的车里发现了些兴奋剂 |
[08:50] | and now you will be detained for questioning. | 现在我们要对你进行审问 |
[08:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你没搞错吧? |
[08:54] | Suzie, what are you an idiot bringing them here? | Suzie, 你怎么这么笨, 招惹他们干吗? |
[08:55] | What’d you do, drive up on a curb again, you stupid bitch? | 你干什么了? 难道又撞车了, 臭婊子! |
[08:58] | I ought to crack your head. / Hey, | 我要打暴你的头 嘿 |
[09:00] | hey, Bob. | 嘿, Bob |
[09:01] | The next time you feel like taking a swing at somebody you start with me. | 你再这么冲动的时候, 就来找我好了 |
[09:05] | You understand me? | 明白了么? |
[09:09] | He’ll be good, Horatio. | 他会没事的, Horatio |
[09:10] | Don’t stick up for me. | 你别添乱了 |
[09:13] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[09:16] | I got a cut. | 我的腿割破了 |
[09:22] | Oh, sweetheart. | 哦, 我得宝贝 |
[09:26] | What, you want to arrest my kid, too? | 什么, 你连孩子也要扣留么? |
[09:27] | Put a four-year-old behind bars? | 把小孩也关起来么? |
[09:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:29] | Take him out to the radio car. | 把他带到警车上 |
[09:33] | Madison, I’ll be back, okay? | Madison, 我会回来的, 好吗? |
[09:34] | Daddy loves you, Maddy. Daddy’ll be back. | 爸爸爱你, Maddy 爸爸会回来的 |
[09:36] | – Daddy loves his Maddy. – Come on. / I’ll be back. | 爸爸爱Maddy 没事的, 我会回来 |
[09:39] | Just a second,honey. I’m going to go get something to clean that up. | 等一下, 亲爱的 我去找东西清理伤口 |
[09:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:50] | Well, that’s a cut. | 哦, 真的割伤了 |
[09:53] | You know what I do with a cut, Madison? | 你知道我怎么治割伤么, Madison? |
[09:55] | I take something like this | 我找到这个 |
[09:58] | and I put it very gently on top of it. | 然后轻轻的扑在伤口上 |
[10:02] | And usually, that makes it feel better. | 通常, 你就感觉舒服多了 |
[10:06] | Does that feel better? | 感觉好点儿了么? |
[10:08] | Good. You see? | 好的, 你看 |
[10:12] | Here you go. / Hey. Okay. | 好了吧 嗨, 好了么 |
[10:16] | Can I speak to you for a minute, please? | 我能不能和你聊聊? |
[10:18] | Hold this, sweetie. Push down, okay? | 按住这, 亲爱的 按下去, 好么? |
[10:25] | Whose child is this, and I want the truth. | 老实说, 这孩子是谁的? |
[10:31] | She isn’t Raymond’s. / Suzie. | 她不是Raymond的 |
[10:33] | She’s Bob’s. / She’s bob’s? | 她是Bob的孩子 Bob的? |
[10:34] | Take a look at her. | 你看看孩子 |
[10:35] | Horatio, don’t dig up trouble. | Horatio, 不要深究下去了 |
[10:37] | For all I know, she is Bob’s. | 我只知道, 这孩子是Bob的 |
[10:39] | Did Raymond know about her? | Raymond知道这孩子么? |
[10:43] | Suzie, did he know about her? | Suzie, 他知道么? |
[10:48] | No, he died before I could tell him I was pregnant. | 不知道, 他死的时候我还没来得及告诉他 |
[10:54] | I know what you’re going to do with that. | 我知道你又要干什么了 |
[10:57] | Trust but verify? / Trust but verify. | 相信但是要核实么? 对, 核实 |
[11:04] | Now, Madison… | 好吧, Madison… |
[11:06] | you and I will speak real soon, okay? | 我和你很快会再见面的, 好么? |
[11:10] | Good girl. | 乖 |
[11:24] | Hey. / Hey. | 嘿! 等一下 |
[11:26] | Do me a favor, will you? Um, run this meth. | 帮个忙, 好么? 嗯, 测试一下兴奋剂 |
[11:29] | Major and minor components. | 主要和次要成分 |
[11:31] | I’m going to have to broom some of my A.V. Stuff over to Eric. | 我找些注射室的工作人员帮忙 |
[11:34] | – Okay. I appreciate that. – No problem. | 太好了, 多谢了 没问题 |
[11:36] | Horatio. / Yeah. Hey. | 嗨, 你好 |
[11:37] | Are you okay? / Um… | 你没事吧? 嗯… |
[11:39] | You left our scene pretty quick. | 你那么快就离开现场了 |
[11:41] | I had to… | 我有点儿事… |
[11:43] | I have an old contact that’s got herself in a bind, and, uh… | 以前的一个朋友有点麻烦 所以, 就… |
[11:46] | Fight? | 动手了? |
[11:47] | Bloody nose? | 鼻子出血了? |
[11:48] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:52] | Raymond. | |
[11:56] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[11:57] | Well, whenever he didn’t want to tell me something | 如果他跟我撒谎的话 |
[11:59] | he couldn’t make eye contact either. | 也是不敢直视我的 |
[12:01] | So what is going on? | 到底发生什么了? |
[12:04] | Well, I’m, uh, I’m working on something | 其实, 我在 我正在办些事 |
[12:07] | that I can’t talk about yet, but as soon as I can, | 只是现在还不能说 等结果出来 |
[12:09] | I’ll let you know, all right? | 我会告诉你的, 好么? |
[12:13] | Fair enough. / Okay. | 那就够了 好吧 |
[12:17] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要找我么, 警官 |
[12:19] | Yes, uh… do me a favor and | 对, 帮我个忙 |
[12:21] | process this, will you? | 化验一下这个, 好么? |
[12:23] | I’m doing the blood on the bottle cap from your stockbroker. | 我在化验那个经销商的酒瓶盖上的血迹 |
[12:25] | What’s your time frame? | 什么时候需要? |
[12:26] | ASAP. | 越快越好 |
[12:28] | That can be arranged. | 那就先化验这个吧 |
[12:29] | All right, thank you. | 那好, 谢谢你了 |
[13:10] | The body of an undercover police detective, | 卧底警员的尸体 |
[13:12] | Raymond caine, was discovered today. | Raymond caine, 今天被发现 |
[13:14] | Can you comment on the death of your brother, Raymond caine? | 能不能就您弟弟Raymond caine的死, 发表评论 |
[13:17] | Was he involved in any illegal activities? | 他是否参与非法活动? |
[13:19] | Are you aware Internal affair’s conducting an investigation? | 请问你知道内部调查科正在审理? |
[13:22] | Lieutenant caine, can you comment on the death of your brother Raymond caine? | Caine上尉, 你能否评论一下你兄弟Raymond Caine的死? |
[13:27] | Raymond caine’s partner was detective John hagen. | Raymond caine的搭档是John hagen警官 |
[13:33] | Was detective caine involved in a crystal methamphetamine production ring? | Caine是否和贩毒组织有联络 |
[13:38] | What do you have to say about allegations your brother was addicted? | 你弟弟染上毒瘾你有要辩解的么? |
[13:45] | Doctor says the cause of death was a bullet to the heart. | 法医说死因是心脏中弹 |
[13:50] | This fast enough for you? | 这样够不够快? |
[13:54] | Blood on the kerchief. | 手巾上的血迹 |
[13:56] | Have anything to compare it to? | 有没有要参照的比较物 |
[13:58] | No, no. uh… thank you. | 没有, 还没有…谢谢你 |
[14:02] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[14:22] | Raymond. | |
[14:27] | I’ve managed to reconstruct overwritten data | 我重组了一下被覆盖的数据 |
[14:29] | to isolate our victim’s activity. | 可以虚拟受害人的活动 |
[14:32] | English, please. | 请说清楚点 |
[14:34] | Roughtrader was on every night this week. | “总经销” 每晚都上线 |
[14:36] | Always on the same site? | 都是同一个网址么? |
[14:38] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[14:39] | Ah, yes, the ever popular sorority exposed. | 对, 是个出名的女性联谊会 |
[14:42] | Is that internet porn? | 是网上色情文学? |
[14:43] | Not like you’re thinking. Um, it’s a webcam site. | 不是你想的那样 这里提供网络摄影头 |
[14:47] | Oh. What’s the difference? | 有什么不一样么? |
[14:48] | A webcam is a live camera that, uh, | 网络摄影头是即时的 |
[14:51] | people broadcast from their home or office, 24/7. | 人们可以在家里, 办公室里发送, 随时随地 |
[14:53] | Yeah, but in this case, the home | 对, 这次是在家里 |
[14:55] | is a, uh, sorority house, | 这是一个女性联谊会所 |
[14:57] | in miami beach, florida. | 在迈阿密海滩, 佛罗里达 |
[14:58] | 40 cameras, 10 rooms. | 共有40个摄像头, 10个房间 |
[15:01] | Including the bathroom? | 包括厕所么? |
[15:04] | And showers. | 还有浴室的 |
[15:07] | Well, you don’t seem very surprised. | 怎么你一点也不惊讶 |
[15:09] | – I don’t look at this specific site. – It’s general knowledge that they exist, | 我可没看过这个 谁都知道有这种网站 |
[15:13] | – and people know about them. – Sometimes I think | 大家都知道的 有时候我想 |
[15:15] | I am in the wrong business. | 我是不是入错行了 |
[15:16] | This site gets, like, 18,000 worldwide subscribers at | 这个网站大概在全球有18,000使用者 |
[15:20] | 40 bucks a pop a month. | 40元钱一个月 |
[15:23] | Hey, wait a minute. That’s Amanda. | 等一下, 这个是Amanda |
[15:25] | That’s the name of the girl who was soliciting our victim via e-mail. | 这就是那个和受害人电子邮件联络的女人 |
[15:27] | They were supposed to meet the night of his death. | 他们约定在案发当晚见面的 |
[15:30] | At what time? / 10:00 P.M.. | 什么时候? 晚上10点 |
[15:31] | That’s what Speedle said the time of death was. | 那正是Speedle说的死亡时间啊 |
[15:34] | Said he counted the js, whatever that means. | 说什么计算了J 什么的 |
[15:36] | Well, that means we have a suspect. | 这么说, 我们有了嫌疑人了 |
[15:37] | Can you get us a brick and mortar location for this site? | 你能找到网站的地址么? |
[15:40] | Not for the sorority house. | 联谊会的地址不太可能 |
[15:42] | They keep that a pretty tight secret, but… | 通常这都是最高机密 |
[15:52] | The company that owns it is in the corsair industrial park. | 不过网站的公司是在海盗区公园 |
[15:55] | That’s great. | 这就够了 |
[16:02] | The sorority is, by far, the most successful of our sites. | 这个联谊会, 是目前为止, 同行里面最成功的 |
[16:06] | About 70,000 hits a day in 32 countries. | 每天大概有来自32个国家,70,000个点击率 |
[16:10] | What does that translate to in dollars? | 这是什么概念? |
[16:12] | 8.5 a year, gross. | 年利润在850万美金以上 |
[16:15] | Does that include your take of the prostitution? | 这包括卖淫的利润么? |
[16:18] | The girls that work for me are not prostitutes. | 为我工作的女孩不是妓女 |
[16:22] | I’m telling you, these girls | 我要告诉你, 这些女孩 |
[16:24] | are clean-cut girls. | 绝对的干净 |
[16:26] | They’re clean-cut girls who take showers on cameras | 绝对干净 绝对干净还会对着镜头洗澡么 |
[16:29] | that broadcast all over the world. | 在全球播出 |
[16:31] | We’re going to need you to take us to the sorority. | 那好, 带我们去看看你的联谊会吧 |
[16:34] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:37] | Right this way. | 就在这边 |
[16:45] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[16:47] | A fake house? | 一个虚拟公寓 |
[16:48] | Want the tour? | 参观一下吧 |
[16:50] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:55] | It has all the comforts of home. | 象家里一样舒服 |
[16:57] | hot and cold running water, | 冷热水系统 |
[16:59] | four showers, full working kitchen. | 四个浴室, 全部的厨房设备 |
[17:02] | And plus, full access for all the cameras. | 还有, 开放的全程摄影头 |
[17:05] | And it’s all run from a control room in the back. | 全部在后面的控制室监控 |
[17:08] | Are you webcasting now? | 现在也在转播么? |
[17:09] | 24/7. | 随时都是 |
[17:12] | Turn it off. | 请关掉 |
[17:14] | We’re going to need to talk to Amanda. | 我们要跟Amanda谈谈 |
[17:16] | Uh, you’re going to have to do it on camera. | 这, 那可要开着摄影头的 |
[17:18] | We promise the public full access. | 我们承诺公众随时观看的 |
[17:20] | Well, that’s fine.I would never turn down an invitation to a suspect’s home. | 那好啊, 我不反对他们看看 犯罪嫌疑人的家 |
[17:26] | Okay, I’m going to need to take a look at the control room. | 好吧, 让我看看控制室 |
[17:29] | Behind that flat. | 在那后面 |
[17:34] | I got your page. / Yeah. | 你在传呼我? 对 |
[17:37] | I’m thinking about taking another look | 我还想看复查一次 |
[17:39] | into Raymond’s murder, | Raymond的死因 |
[17:41] | and since you were his partner, John… | 因为你是他的搭档, John |
[17:42] | IAB told me never to discuss it. | 上面说过不让讨论了 |
[17:44] | I’m curious about why you weren’t with him the night he was killed. | 我很奇怪当晚你为什么 没和他在一起 |
[17:47] | He didn’t tell me he was making that drug buy. | 他根本没告诉过我那次交易 |
[17:50] | Think we both know what that means. | 你也应该知道原因吧 |
[17:51] | Okay, why don’t you give me your version? | 那好, 我想听听你怎么认为 |
[17:53] | Hey, it’s not my fault. | 嘿, 那不是我的错 |
[17:55] | I tried to help him as much as I could. | 我已经尽力帮他了 |
[17:57] | I want to know why you put in for a transfer the week before he was killed. | 我想知道为什么 他死前的一个星期你要求转职 |
[18:04] | He was seeing this tweaker girl. | 他和一个有毒瘾的女人约会 |
[18:07] | Drugs, women. | 毒品, 女人 |
[18:10] | I had to get away from it. | 我不想再参与进去了 |
[18:12] | I tried to pull him out, I did. | 我也想让他清醒清晰 |
[18:13] | While they were busy processing your transfer. | 在给你自己转正的时候 |
[18:16] | Right? | 对么? |
[18:18] | You want to know the truth, Horatio? | 你想知道真相么, Horatio? |
[18:20] | Yeah, John, I do. | 是的, John, 非常想 |
[18:23] | Raymond got himself killed. | Raymond是自找的 |
[18:26] | He had a lot of help, John. | 不是他一个人的原因, John |
[18:28] | A lot of help. | 还有很多外界原因 |
[18:40] | Is this the meth sample? | 这是兴奋剂化验么? |
[18:42] | Yeah. From Suzie’s car trunk. | 是的, Suzie车上发现的那些 |
[18:44] | Pretty normal ingredients for meth, | 很常规的兴奋剂配方 |
[18:46] | except the pseudoephedrine, | 不过有些成分 |
[18:48] | um, which is the kind that animal vets use. | 是给动物用的 |
[18:52] | So we have the cook. | 所以是动过手脚的 |
[18:54] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的? |
[18:55] | Our suspect works in a pet store. | 嫌疑犯在宠物店工作 |
[19:01] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:06] | Okay, what is she doing now? | 她现在在干什么? |
[19:09] | Just hang on to her. Thanks. | 继续跟着她 |
[19:16] | This is the conditions of your bail. | 这是保释人的文档 |
[19:18] | I want you to read all of it. | 我想全部都看看 |
[19:20] | Suzie, | |
[19:22] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[19:23] | I’m posting Bob’s bail. | 我要做Bob的保释人 |
[19:25] | Yes, I can see that. | 对, 我知道 |
[19:26] | Why on earth would you be doing that? | 你究竟为什么要帮助他? |
[19:28] | I guess to make up for getting him arrested. | 因为是我让他被捕的 |
[19:31] | Really? Is that what it is? | 真的么? 就这么简单么? |
[19:33] | It has nothing to do with the condition of your arms right now? | 这跟你胳膊上的伤没有关系么 |
[19:36] | You didn’t get those banging into walls. | 你的伤不是被殴打的吧 |
[19:39] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[19:41] | Initial every paragraph. | 在每段上都签字 |
[19:43] | Temper gets the best of him sometimes. | 有时忍让一下没什么不好 |
[19:46] | Ray slapped him down once, | Ray有一次把他打倒了 |
[19:49] | put him in check for a little while. | 他还被拘留了一段 |
[19:50] | How did Bob feel about that? | Bob怎么认为 |
[19:52] | Oh, he didn’t like it. But | 他不是很高兴 |
[19:54] | he was too scared to hit Ray back. | 他却不敢还手 |
[19:56] | Mm-hmm. What does this have to do with you? | 嗯 这和你有什么关系呢? |
[20:01] | I’m stuck in a bit of loop, you know? | 我夹在中间, 你也知道 |
[20:06] | It’s almost like taking care of him keeps me off the meth. | 对我来说照顾他 我同时也可以远离兴奋剂 |
[20:10] | Who’s taking care of Madison while this is happening? | 那现在谁在照顾Madison? |
[20:12] | You remember Madison, don’t you? Ray’s daughter. | 你记得Madison吧? Ray的女儿 |
[20:16] | – Test came back. – Yes, they did, | 结果出来了 对, 出来了 |
[20:17] | and Madison belongs to Ray, Suzie. | Madison是Ray的女儿, Suzie |
[20:23] | Sign here. | 在这签名 |
[20:25] | Can you keep him away when he does get released? | 你能隔离他一段时间么? |
[20:27] | Only if you don’t post this bail. | 除非你不保释他 |
[20:40] | What’s with the bathing suits? | 为什么要穿泳衣? |
[20:40] | Do you have a pool around here? | 你这有游泳池么? |
[20:42] | Tanning bed. | 紫外线床 |
[20:44] | The girls hate tan lines, so | 她们讨厌晒黑的印记 |
[20:45] | the cameras in there tend to be among our most popular. | 这里的摄影头是最受欢迎的 |
[20:48] | Here’s Amanda’s room. | 这是Amanda的房间 |
[20:56] | You got no sound. Huh? | 没有声音吧 |
[21:00] | There’s no sound on any of these cameras. | 这些摄影头都没有声音的 |
[21:03] | Uh, no. it take too much bandwidth. | 没有, 占用太多带宽 |
[21:08] | 40 cameras and nothing going on with any of them? | 40个摄影头可是什么也没有啊 |
[21:11] | It’s like a slot machine. | 人们可以任意挑选 |
[21:13] | People hope they’ll click on a camera during an unscheduled event. | 人们喜欢看即使发生的事 |
[21:16] | girls changing clothes, taking a shower, stuff like that. | 看女孩们换衣服, 洗澡之类的 |
[21:21] | Aah! a snake could have scored on that. | 啊! 笨猪都能拱进去 |
[21:23] | I used to play with that guy. He sucked then, too. | 我和他打过球 又丢了, 笨猪 |
[21:27] | How many, uh, subscribers do you have logged onto the site? | 有多少付费的人登陆这个网站? |
[21:30] | Guy got my draft position when I shattered my knee. | 这小子选秀的时候抢了我得位置 就因为膝盖受伤 |
[21:32] | That’s too bad. What I asked you was, | 太糟糕了 我想问你的是 |
[21:34] | how many people do you have logged onto the site right now? | 现在有多少人登陆你的网站 |
[21:38] | 153. And going up now | 153, 还在增加中 |
[21:41] | because Tiffany is about to use the tanning bed. | 因为Tiffany正要上紫外线床上 |
[21:45] | And how do they know she’s going to do that? | 怎么可以知道这些呢? |
[21:47] | She calls it appointment television. | 她称之为预约电视 |
[21:52] | 230 hits and counting. | 230个了, 还在增加 |
[21:57] | Hmm. It looks like Amanda is back in her room. | 嗯, Amanda回到房间了 |
[22:01] | I just want to ask you a couple of questions | 我只想问你几个问题 |
[22:02] | if you don’t mind, just about your environment. | 如果你不介意的话 关于你的工作的 |
[22:05] | Whoa! You have a badge and a gun! | 哦! 你还有警徽和枪啊 |
[22:09] | You’re going to make the chat room heat up. | 你会让聊天室更加热门的啊 |
[22:12] | Well, thank you, but let’s just stick to the question. | 哦, 谢谢 我们现在开始吧 |
[22:15] | So, you actually get paid to live here? | 那么你住在这是有报酬的么 |
[22:19] | Mm-hmm. I get a paycheck and benefits. | 嗯, 我有月薪和福利的 |
[22:22] | Free room and board. And, uh, | 免费房间和食物 |
[22:25] | all I have to do is live my life. | 我只要正常的生活就可以了 |
[22:26] | But it must not pay enough if you have to solicit on the side. | 要是你还兼职的话 说明薪水不是很高啊 |
[22:31] | I don’t know what you mean. | 你不明白你什么意思 |
[22:32] | We have an e-mail that says that you | 我们获得的电子邮件上说 |
[22:33] | were supposed to meet someone by the screen name of roughtrader | 你和一个叫 “总经销” 的人 有个私底下的交易 |
[22:36] | for a thousand dollars. | 金额是1000块 |
[22:38] | Well, that’s not true. | 可是, 那不是真的 |
[22:40] | Problem is, is that roughtrader was murdered | 问题是, 这个人已经被杀了 |
[22:41] | the night you met him. | 就是你和他约会的那个晚上 |
[22:42] | Well, I never met him. I have no idea who that is. | 可是, 我从来没见过他啊 我跟本都不认识他 |
[22:46] | Where were you last night at 10:00? | 昨晚10点你在什么地方? |
[22:49] | I was here. | 当然在这啊 |
[22:51] | Well, that’s easy enough to verify. | 这很容易确认的 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:54] | Do you mind if I borrow your shoes? The stilettos. | 介意我看看你的鞋么? 这个高跟鞋 |
[22:58] | No. Go ahead. | 没问题, 拿去吧 |
[23:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Horatio. | |
[23:11] | There was a suspect at PD all afternoon, | 下午出现了一个嫌疑犯 |
[23:13] | and every time I went near the holding area, | 每次我走近现场 |
[23:16] | everybody seemed to hold their breath. | 所有人都很紧张 |
[23:19] | Well, um, it looks like the suspect, Bob, | 对, 看起来嫌疑犯, Bob |
[23:22] | and his wife knew Raymond. | 和他妻子认识Raymond |
[23:27] | And? / And, um, well… | 然后呢? 然后… |
[23:31] | uh, Yelina… | 嗯, Yelina |
[23:33] | please, don’t try to sugarcoat it. | 不用修饰了 |
[23:37] | I know what Raymond was doing, okay? | 我知道Raymond做了什么, 好么? |
[23:41] | You… you,you knew? | 你…你, 知道了? |
[23:44] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[23:46] | Well, he started for the job | 对, 开始时是为了工作 |
[23:49] | so he would gain their trust. | 这样才能混入他们的圈子 |
[23:51] | And then he got hooked. | 然后他上瘾了 |
[23:53] | He didn’t want Ray junior and myself to find out, | 他不想让我们发现 |
[23:55] | so he would stay away for weeks and weeks at a time. | 所以他有段时间一直在回避大家 |
[24:00] | Well, he..he did it to protect us, yeah. | 而且, 他…他也是想保护我们 |
[24:10] | Is there something else? | 还有其他原因么? |
[24:12] | Um, there’s been a development. It looks like… | 嗯, 是后来发现 好像是… |
[24:15] | it looks like the meth we found on Raymond’s body | 看起来好像和我们在Raymond身上的 兴奋剂成分一样的 |
[24:18] | matches the signature meth that we found in the suspect’s car. | 完全吻合在嫌疑犯车上发现的 |
[24:21] | And we believe that he is the cook | 我们有理由认为他就是 |
[24:24] | that Raymond was after. | Raymond跟踪过的那个 |
[24:26] | What do you mean? Are you saying that this Bob | 你的意思是? 你指Bob就是 |
[24:28] | was with Raymond the night he was killed? | 那天晚上和Raymond在一起的 |
[24:30] | At the very least. | 有这种可能 |
[24:36] | Do you have any proof that he killed him? | 你有他杀人的证据么? |
[24:39] | Not yet, but I am on my way to see Bob. | 还没有, 我正要去找Bob |
[24:41] | I want to be there, when you confront him. | 你去审问他的时候 带上我去吧 |
[24:42] | Yelina? / Horatio, please. | Horatio, 求你了 |
[24:44] | I do not think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[24:46] | Please stop trying to protect me. | 我不需要保护 |
[24:50] | That… | 可是… |
[24:52] | is not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[25:02] | PD said Bob made bail. Where is he? Bob? | 警署说Bob已经被保释了 他在那里呢? Bob? |
[25:05] | – He’s not here. – Don’t give me that. Where is he? | 他不在这 老实说, 他到底在那? |
[25:07] | He’s not here. | 他确实不在这 |
[25:09] | You want a… a drink or something? | 你要不要…喝点什么? |
[25:16] | How did you get that eye? | 你眼睛是怎么搞的? |
[25:20] | He just felt so betrayed. | 他只是觉得被欺骗了 |
[25:23] | I mean, Madison didn’t see anything. she was asleep. | 我是说, Madison没有看到什么 她在睡觉 |
[25:26] | You are switching addictions. | 你染上别的毒瘾了 |
[25:28] | No, I am clean. | 没有, 我并没有 |
[25:30] | Suzie, Bob is bad news, | Suzie, Bob不可靠 |
[25:32] | and I am getting you and Madison out of here right now. | 我要带你和Madison马上离开这 |
[25:34] | – Thanks. We’re fine. – Really? You’re fine? | 谢谢, 我们没事的 真的? 你真没事? |
[25:37] | I don’t think you understand something. | 你一直蒙在鼓里 |
[25:38] | She is my flesh and blood, | 她是我的血肉啊 |
[25:41] | and she will not remain in this situation another second. | 我绝不会让她在这受折磨了 |
[25:43] | You don’t have a say in it. | 你没权利这么做 |
[25:44] | This is exactly where you are wrong. | 你已经一错再错了 |
[25:46] | I do have a say in it. | 我有权利这么做 |
[25:48] | What are you going to tell Ray’s wife? | 你要告诉Ray得老婆什么? |
[25:51] | You found a baby looks just like him, | 你找到一个孩子长得象他? |
[25:53] | thought you’d bring her home out of the goodness of your heart? | 你良心上觉得应该带她回家? |
[25:58] | Can you imagine what that would do to her, Horatio? | 你能想象她会怎么反应么, Horatio? |
[26:05] | Your little brother sure knew how to mess things up, didn’t he? | 你的弟弟一定会搞得一团糟得 你决得呢? |
[26:20] | Where is the pet store that Bob works at? | Bob得宠物店在那? |
[26:33] | Hey, Tim, what have you got? | 嘿, Tim, 你发现什么了么? |
[26:35] | Well, I swabbed Amanda’s heel points, and, um, | 嗯, 我查看了她得高跟鞋, 然后 |
[26:38] | there are trace amounts of acrylic copolymer | 发现了一些丙烯酸的合成物 |
[26:42] | and polyethylene wax. | 和聚乙烯制成的蜡 |
[26:44] | And those are? | 那是干什么的? |
[26:45] | Two main ingredients for industrial floor polish. | 地板蜡的两种主要成分 |
[26:56] | Janitor was buffing the floors that night, | 守卫那晚正在给地板打蜡 |
[26:58] | so that puts Amanda at the scene. | 这可以证明当晚Amanda在现场 |
[27:01] | Well, does it put her there at the right time? | 那么, 可以证明是晚上么? |
[27:04] | Checked the archive videos from the house. | 检查当晚的录像记录 |
[27:06] | Found our girl. 10:00 P.M. | 找到她了, 晚上10点 |
[27:11] | And here’s Amanda. | 这个就是Amanda |
[27:12] | Hmm, look at that. | 嗯, 仔细看这个 |
[27:14] | She’s fulfilling her contractual shower obligation | 她正在现场直播 |
[27:18] | that consists of three showers a day, | 一天洗了三次澡 |
[27:20] | 20 minutes each. | 每次都是二十分钟 |
[27:22] | What’d she do after that? | 然后她做了什么? |
[27:24] | Let’s see. | 让我们看一下 |
[27:29] | Different camera. Her bed. | 另一个角度的摄影头 她的床上 |
[27:32] | Hmmm. | 嗯 |
[27:49] | I’m guessing, but… | 我只是猜测, 可能… |
[27:52] | I think we can probably find thousands of witnesses | 我们可能有上千个证人 |
[27:55] | all over the world who could corroborate her alibi. | 都可以给她做不在现场的证人 |
[27:58] | Then we do not need two more. | 我们这还有两个吧 |
[28:00] | Tyler, can you verify that the time hasn’t been doctored? | Tyler, 你能确认一下时间没被改过么? |
[28:03] | Yeah, I already ran checksums on all the files. | 没错, 我已经检查过所有的文件 |
[28:06] | Uh, the time’s accurate. | 时间是精确的 |
[28:08] | So Amanda is not guilty. | 所以Amanda是无罪的 |
[28:13] | Not of murder. | 并不是杀手 |
[28:25] | Your shoes place you at the murder scene of Stephen bremen. | 你的鞋在Stephen Bremen死亡的 犯罪现场出现过 |
[28:28] | That’s roughtrader’s real name, in case you were wondering. | 也就是我们说的 “总经销” 你应该明白了吧 |
[28:31] | Do you have something that you want to tell me, Amanda? | 有没有什么线索可以告诉我的, Amanda? |
[28:35] | Yeah, um… | 有的, 嗯… |
[28:41] | But I worry about lip readers. | 可是我怕有人看懂我的口形 |
[28:51] | Where did they go? | 她们去哪里了? |
[28:54] | Blind spot. | 盲点 |
[28:56] | Okay… | 是么… |
[28:57] | so, I went to meet him in his office, | 是的, 我去过他的办公室 |
[29:01] | and when I got there, | 当我去的时候 |
[29:04] | he was… | 他当时… |
[29:13] | he was already dead. | 当时已经死了 |
[29:15] | I got freaked, and I ran. | 我很怕, 开始逃跑 |
[29:17] | Well, you couldn’t have been that freaked out, Amanda, | 是么, 你并没有那么害怕 |
[29:20] | because your heel prints go all the way up to the body. | 因为你的鞋印说明你走近了尸体 |
[29:23] | Okay, I kind of sent some e-mails that crossed the line, | 是的, 我发送了些电子邮件 |
[29:28] | I saw the laptop. | 我看到笔记本电脑 |
[29:29] | I took it. | 顺手带走了 |
[29:38] | Why didn’t you just call the police? | 你为什么不报警? |
[29:39] | Cause I didn’t want my boss to find out. | 我不想老板知道我兼职 |
[29:41] | Jason. / He’s got this really strict policy | 他的管理条例很苛刻的 |
[29:43] | about girls making any outside income. | 包括所有的额外收入 |
[29:46] | Where’s the laptop now? | 手提电脑在那? |
[29:48] | I tossed it in a dumpster outside of the centrust building. | 扔进了大楼外面的垃圾箱 |
[30:11] | Thank you, officers. | 谢谢你, 警官 |
[30:14] | Do you recognize the meth, Bob? | 你知道这些兴奋剂么, Bob? |
[30:17] | That is the meth that you sold my brother, Raymond caine, | 就是你卖给我兄弟的药 |
[30:21] | the night you killed him. | 当晚是你杀了他 |
[30:23] | Somebody else killed your brother. | 是别人杀了你的兄弟 |
[30:25] | The unknown third party theory. | 想推卸责任 |
[30:27] | The guy must’ve found out our deal was going down, | 那个人一定知道交易要曝光 |
[30:30] | Shot Ray, ran off with the money. | 开枪打了Ray, 然后带着钱跑了 |
[30:32] | And you just took your drugs and went home that night. | 然后你带着你的毒品回家了? |
[30:36] | I don’t think so, Bob. | 我不这么认为, Bob |
[30:41] | You know, internal affairs couldn’t figure this out. | 你应该知道, 内部调查科会查出来的 |
[30:43] | What makes you think you’re so special? | 你觉得有什么不对么? |
[30:45] | The rumor of a dirty cop, Bob, is far juicier than a confirmation. | 对不干净的警察的传言, Bob 还需要进一步的确认 |
[30:52] | You just called your brother a dirty cop. | 你也说你兄弟是不干净的 |
[30:54] | And maybe he was, Bob, but he didn’t deserve to die. | 也许他是, Bob 可他也不该死 |
[30:59] | We all have to die sometime. | 谁都有死的那天 |
[31:03] | Some… | 有些… |
[31:05] | some sooner than others, Bob. | 有些死的太快了, |
[31:15] | Bob Suzie! | |
[31:18] | Hi, madison. | 你好, Madison |
[31:22] | How’s your knee? | 你的膝盖好些了么? |
[31:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:27] | Bob’s gun. | Bob的枪 |
[31:28] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么? |
[31:29] | Suzie, don’t lie to me, I know he’s got one. | Suzie, 跟我说实话, 我知道他有枪 |
[31:33] | He’s still my old man, Horatio. | 他还是我得男人, Horatio |
[31:35] | I checked the shop and the car. Where is it? | 我检查过店里面还有车里 他藏那里了? |
[31:41] | There’s a place we used to go to tweak for..days at a time. | 我们有个地方约会的地方… 都是以前的事了 |
[31:55] | A lot of contamination here. | 很多杂物啊 |
[31:58] | Yeah, Delko pulled it out of a dumpster. | 是啊, 从垃圾箱里拿出来的 |
[32:02] | Listen, don’t power that thing up, all right? | 等一下, 先不要开机, 好吗? |
[32:04] | Because, uh, it could corrupt the data we need to examine on the hard drive. | 因为, 嗯, 会影响我们查看硬盘上的资料 |
[32:09] | Hey, you have a, a mound of something adhered pretty good, | 哦, 这里有个凝块的东西 |
[32:11] | here on the lid. | 粘在表面上了 |
[32:13] | I’ll take the blood for DNA, and leave the mound for you. | 我带去化验一下血渍 凝块就交给你吧 |
[32:15] | All right, thanks. | 好的,谢谢了 |
[32:16] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[32:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:53] | on the laptop lid we have cyanoacrylate ester. | 在笔记本上面发现丙烯酸盐粘合剂 |
[32:57] | Superglue? | 超强胶水么? |
[32:59] | Liquid fell from above, dried where it hit. | 可能是留下来的, 然后就干了 |
[33:05] | And you’re sure it’s not from supergluing the finger prints? | 你觉得不是在掩盖指纹么? |
[33:07] | I didn’t use S.G. on this one. | 这个我没检查过 |
[33:09] | What do you think it means to the case? | 你认为和案件有关么? |
[33:11] | I’m working on that. | 我也在检查 |
[33:13] | Hey did you get anything on the hard drive? | 硬盘上发现线索了么? |
[33:16] | Tyler’s working on that. | Tyler正在检查 |
[33:21] | Amanda thought she wiped the hard drive, | Amanda以为她删除了资料 |
[33:23] | but look what I found… | 看看我发现了什么… |
[33:29] | Needle in a haystack. | 海底捞针啊 |
[33:30] | Not so bad. | 还算完整吧 |
[33:31] | These are actually file fragments. | 有些文件分散了 |
[33:33] | So I ran a grave robber on it. | 我重新整理了一下 |
[33:35] | What’s a grave robber? | 怎么整理的? |
[33:36] | It’s a piece of software that resurrects deleted files, | 是用软件还原被删除的文件 |
[33:39] | figures out which ones go together and in what order. | 重新复原文件到原来的顺序 |
[33:47] | And voila. Four html web pages, | 可以了, 四个网页 |
[33:49] | two e-mails from that night. | 当晚有两封电子邮件 |
[33:51] | Let’s check the e-mail. | 看看电子邮件 |
[33:55] | Same e-mail we got off the WIFI server setting the meet for 10 P.M. | 是从无线网络发送的邮件, 约定晚上10点 |
[33:59] | What about the second e-mail? | 第二封邮件呢 |
[34:04] | Okay, now that’s weird, because it’s also from Amanda | 这个有点奇怪, 也是从Amanda发出的 |
[34:06] | but it says to meet at midnight. | 是说在午夜见面 |
[34:07] | That wasn’t on the WIFI server. | 这个不是在无线网络发出的 |
[34:09] | Roughtrader was probably using internet access at a different location | “总经销” 可能在另一个地方上网的 |
[34:12] | when he received that one. | 当他接到这封邮件的时候 |
[34:15] | So is there any way to verify that the two letters came | 有没有办法确认两封邮件来自 |
[34:17] | from the same computer? Maybe Amanda’s? | 同一台电脑? 是不是Amanda的? |
[34:22] | Okay, here’s the 10:00 appointment. | 好的, 这封是约定10点的 |
[34:25] | And here’s the midnight appointment. | 这个是约定午夜的 |
[34:28] | Let me run an authentication program. | 让我用软件测定一下 |
[34:36] | The one that says 10:00 P.M. is a forgery. | 10点那封是伪造的 |
[34:38] | Pretty transparent. | 这个很明显 |
[34:40] | The underlying ip address is different by one digit. | IP地址只有最后一位不同 |
[34:43] | So doesn’t that mean that it comes from a different computer | 这可以证明是从不同的电脑 |
[34:46] | but at the same location? | 同一个地址发出的么? |
[34:48] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[34:50] | So the killer’s inside the sorority house. | 所以, 杀手就在联谊会的房子里 |
[35:01] | This is the computer the ip address matches. | 这是那台电脑对应的IP地址 |
[35:04] | Matches what? | 和什么对应? |
[35:06] | Our murder victim got an e-mail from this computer. | 我们的受害人从这台电脑收到邮件 |
[35:08] | No way. It’s password protected | 不可能, 怎么有密码保护 |
[35:10] | and locked when I’m not here. | 我不在的时候是锁定的 |
[35:13] | Then I guess you’re the only one that could have sent the e-mail. | 那我只能说你有嫌疑发送了邮件 |
[35:17] | No, I mean… | 不是, 我是说… |
[35:19] | I didn’t send any e-mail to this guy. | 我跟本没有发邮件给他 |
[35:21] | I’ve got a superglue bottle with no cap. | 我发现一个超强胶, 没有盖子 |
[35:24] | You should really take your trash out more often, Jason. | 你应该清理你的垃圾了, Jason |
[35:27] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[35:31] | That seem a little convenient to you, that bottle is still there? | 对你来说很方便啊 胶水还有么? |
[35:34] | A little bit. | 还有一点 |
[35:36] | There is one use for superglue that most people don’t think of. | 强力胶的一种用途通常 人们想不到 |
[35:40] | Stand up and show me your hands. | 站起来, 让我看看你的手 |
[35:49] | Turn them over. | 翻过来 |
[35:55] | – He’s clean. – What’re you thinking? | 他很正常 你在想什么? |
[35:57] | Thinking whoever killed our stock broker used superglue to seal his own wounds. | 我猜凶手用强力胶封住自己的伤口 |
[36:01] | Well, that would explain why there was only the killer’s blood on the superglue cap. | 所以现场会只有受害人的血迹 在胶水的瓶盖上 |
[36:06] | But that really works? It seals the wound? | 真的管用么? 真能封住伤口么 |
[36:08] | Yeah, athletes use it all the time. | 是的, 运动员就是这么应急的 |
[36:10] | Stops bleeding instantly. | 能很快的止血 |
[36:24] | Tell me something, Lloyd. | 告诉我, Lloyd |
[36:26] | Did it sting when you put the superglue in your cut? | 强力胶水能止住你流血么 |
[36:29] | What? | 什么? |
[36:30] | – Let me see your hands. – I’m busy. | 让我看看你的双手 我很忙 |
[36:40] | They’re bringing in the new girl. | 他们带来新的姑娘了 |
[36:42] | She’ll never replace Amanda, right, Lloyd? | 她不会换下Amanda吧, 对么, Lloyd? |
[36:47] | You sliced the stock broker’s throat. | 是你杀了那个经销商吧 |
[37:05] | Came back here to frame your boss. | 然后回来陷害你的老板 |
[37:09] | I guess it’s okay when a million guys are looking at Amanda, | 我以为那么多人看着Amanda 会没事的 |
[37:11] | but the minute that one guy wants to touch her, | 可是当那个男的跟她联系的时候 |
[37:13] | you had to step in. | 你就插手了 |
[37:20] | It was never about a million guys. | 跟别人没有关系 |
[37:24] | It was about me. | 是我受不了了 |
[37:27] | She knew I was in here watching her. | 她知道我在这里看着她 |
[37:29] | Every time she looked into that camera, | 每次她面对这摄像头的时候 |
[37:33] | flirted, winked… | 是冲我发情, 使眼色 |
[37:37] | she was looking at me. | 她看的是我 |
[37:40] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[38:01] | We used to crank out here for days, | 我们以前在这里鬼混 |
[38:03] | smoking off tin. | 吸毒 |
[38:14] | Bob would start taking TVs apart, | Bob喜欢拆开电视的零件 |
[38:18] | rewiring them. | 再重新接上 |
[38:19] | It’s called frankensteining. | 这种人有点自弊的 |
[38:30] | Excuse me… | 什么… |
[38:46] | you know what that is, Suzie? | 你知道这是干什么的么, Suzie? |
[38:50] | An antenna? | 是天线么? |
[38:51] | That…is a gun barrel. | 这…是个枪筒 |
[39:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:55] | I heard our guys found the rest of Bob’s gun parts. | 我听说我们的人发现了 Bob枪的其他零件 |
[39:58] | Yeah, they did. | 对, 他们发现了 |
[39:59] | What did you get? | 你发现什么了? |
[40:00] | The round that killed Raymond was fired from this barrel. | Raymond身上的枪孔 和这个枪筒是发出的吻合 |
[40:03] | It’s Bob’s gun barrel. | 是Bob的枪筒 |
[40:05] | Okay, would you mind doing the paperwork on it? | 你可以写份报告么? |
[40:09] | Of course not. I’m going to do it right now. | 没问题, 马上去办 |
[40:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[40:16] | I am now. Thank you. | 现在好多了. 谢谢你! |
[40:22] | So, Bob… | 那么, Bob… |
[40:24] | you’ve had enough. | 享受够了吧 |
[40:28] | If you will, Bob, note the gun handle directly in front of me, please. | 我劝你, 当着我的面 把枪的事解释清楚 |
[40:34] | Come on, man, that could be anyone’s. | 那也可能是别人的啊 |
[40:35] | Yes, it could, but this one happens to have your print on it. | 对, 可能是别人的 但这把枪上有你的指纹 |
[40:38] | Now, the gun barrel to my right shot | 看, 我右边的这个枪筒 |
[40:43] | this bullet into Raymond caine. | 打出的子弹射中Raymond caine |
[40:46] | You killed him, Bob. | 是你杀了他, Bob |
[40:48] | And now I can prove it. | 我现在可以证明了 |
[40:51] | He was a degenerate. | 他当时已经同流合污了 |
[40:56] | That may also be true, Bob, but he was not a coward. | 也许是, Bob 但是他并不是懦夫 |
[41:00] | Like you. He stood up to you for abusing Suzie, | 不像你一样 他站出来阻拦你打Suzie |
[41:04] | and it got him killed, right? | 你所以要杀了他,对么? |
[41:08] | So you’re the big savior, Caine? | 你是救世主么, Caine? |
[41:10] | Coming in, doing your brother’s clean up? | 站出来, 为你兄弟伸张正义么? |
[41:13] | That’s what I do. | 我就是干这行的 |
[41:15] | I clean things up. | 收拾你这样的坏人 |
[41:27] | Suzie, are you going to be okay? | Suzie, 你会没事的 |
[41:29] | And I’m moving into the management program, | 我被安排加入管理的工作了 |
[41:31] | going to get into advertising for the hotel. | 要为宾馆做宣传 |
[41:36] | Okay, listen. | 好吧, 听着 |
[41:38] | I want you to take this. It’s for you and Madison. | 我给你带了点东西 是给你和Madison的 |
[41:45] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还给你的 |
[41:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用放在心上 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[41:50] | And expect more monthly, all right? | 还会有更多的, 好么? |
[41:55] | Will you come around? | 你会过来么? |
[41:56] | When you least expect it. | 当你最需要帮助的时候 |
[41:59] | I’ll still be straight. | 我会很期待的 |
[42:01] | Suzie, you have no choice. | Suzie, 你没有选择的 |
[42:02] | You have to worry about somebody else now. | 你不应该担心他才对 |
[42:05] | You understand? | 明白么? |
[42:07] | Is this the file? | 这是那份文件么? |
[42:09] | Will you take it to my desk, please? | 放到我桌子上吧, 谢谢了 |
[42:10] | All right. You need anything, you call me. | 好吧, 如果还有什么需要 打电话给我 |
[42:14] | And I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[42:16] | Got your card. | 我有你的名片 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:23] | Take care. | 保重 |
[42:32] | Horatio… | |
[42:36] | D.A.’s going for life on Ray’s killer. | 法庭要传讯杀害Ray的凶手 |
[42:37] | Yeah, it looks that way. | 嗯, 应该是的 |
[42:43] | Yeah… | 太好了… |
[42:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:51] | I still miss him. | 我还是很想念他 |
[42:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:05] | What was that for? | 这有什么意义么? |
[43:08] | For finding out the truth about Ray. | 奖励你找出杀害Ray的凶手 |
[43:14] | You and Ray junior going to be all right tonight? | 你和Ray都会没事的 |
[43:18] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[43:21] | okay. | 好的 |
[43:22] | If you need anything… | 如果还需要什么… |
[43:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[43:47] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |