时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Jimmy.. | |
[00:29] | Over here.. | 这… |
[00:31] | Jimmy. | |
[00:33] | Over here.. | 这里 |
[00:35] | Flag the pole, Jimmy. Go, go! | 冲过去, Jimmy 加油, 冲 |
[00:52] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[01:03] | This is Jimmy. I’m coming to the pits. Ready for a fast one. | 我是Jimmy. 我要去检修站了 这次动作快一点 |
[01:06] | Let’s go, move, move. | 快点, 快, 快 |
[01:09] | Lift there. | 抬起来 |
[01:11] | Come on! You’re going to cost me the pole! | 快点, 你动作太慢了! |
[01:13] | Pick it up! | 举起来 |
[01:14] | Go. | 好了 |
[01:22] | Go, go, go! | 快, 加油 |
[01:38] | Great. / Thank you. | 太棒了, 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Damn it. / Something’s wrong. | 天啊, 那里出错了 |
[01:48] | Loosing power. | 没动力了 |
[01:52] | What the hell did you guys do? I can’t believe this. | 你们干的好事 真不敢相信 |
[01:55] | Jimmy’s dead-sticked. Let’s go get him, guys. | Jimmy夹在里面了 快去救他, 伙计们 |
[02:15] | Grand prix miami. | 国际汽车大奖赛迈阿密站 |
[02:17] | What do we got? | 找到什么了? |
[02:18] | Chris petrie, 26 years old. | Chris petrie, 26岁 |
[02:21] | Fuel man on american spirit pit crew. Died during qualifying run. | 一个加油员在美国精神队 死于预选赛 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 是么 |
[02:26] | How is that unusual? | 有什么不正常? |
[02:28] | Crew chief said it was a regular pit stop. | 队长说这是个平常的检修站 |
[02:30] | by the book. / Okay, so let’s process the pit and the car. | 记录上正常 我们从检修站和车开始检查 |
[02:33] | – What do you know about the driver? – Jimmy hutton. | 有赛车手的信息么? |
[02:36] | He’s missing in action. | 他最近表现不好 |
[02:38] | Blew the qualifying, then blew out of here. | 预选赛失败, 全盘皆输 |
[02:40] | No one seems to know where he is. | 没人知道他去哪了 |
[02:41] | Well, that’s not by the book, is it? | 这个就不正常了, 对么? |
[02:46] | There was fire in the pit, Alexx. | 检修站有火苗, Alexx |
[02:48] | Burns extend into the subcutaneous tissue. third degree. | 表面燃烧至皮下组织, 三级烧伤 |
[02:52] | This boy got cooked. / And it also means he burned for a while. | 这家伙都快熟了 也就是说燃烧了很长时间 |
[02:56] | Not surprising. Hot engine, thousands of gallons of gasoline. | 一点儿也不稀奇. 燃烧的引擎 几千加仑的汽油 |
[03:00] | What is more surprising is they use methanol | 奇怪的是他们用的是甲醇 |
[03:03] | which is safer than gas and has a higher flashpoint, doesn’t it? | 比汽油安全, 而且动力充沛, 不是么? |
[03:06] | Wasn’t any safer for you, was it, sweetheart? | 对你来说就不安全了, 是么, 小可怜 |
[03:09] | How did this happen? | 怎么会出事呢? |
[03:11] | More importantly, why did this happen? | 更重要的是, 出事的原因? |
[03:13] | Methanol can be put out with water. | 甲醇应该已经加水的了 |
[03:16] | This water hose should have worked. | 水管应该工作的 |
[03:19] | – What time did you pronounce? – Officially, we haven’t. | 你什么时候公布的? 官方的还没有 |
[03:22] | – You the paramedic? – John leary, miami track doctor. | 你是队医? John leary, 迈阿密站的医生 |
[03:26] | Pronounce at the hospital. I’ve got an ambulance standing by. | 在医院公布吧 我叫了救护车过来 |
[03:29] | – Doctor, this man’s already dead. – Still, he’s going to the hospital. | 医生, 这个男人已经死了 一样, 还是要去医院的 |
[03:32] | That’s the way it’s always been done. | 一直都是这个顺序的 |
[03:33] | So you can say there’s never been a death at a track. Huh? | 那你就可以说赛道上没有过事故, 是么? |
[03:38] | – Bet that makes you look good. – It’s not about me. | 你也好脱离干系对么 这不是我的事 |
[03:41] | It should be about him. | 那应该是他的了 |
[03:47] | Is there a problem? | 有问题么? |
[03:50] | Something seems to be obstructing this water hose. | 好像有东西塞在水喉里了 |
[04:00] | Track’s a dangerous place. | 本来就是危险的运动 |
[04:01] | Equipment breaks down, people make mistakes. | 机器会坏, 人也会犯错 |
[04:03] | I think we will both agree, doctor, that this doesn’t belong here, does it? | 我想我们都认同, 医生 这不是这里的,对么? |
[04:06] | Like I said, accidents happen. | 如我所说, 经常有意外的 |
[04:09] | That’s quite true. | 非常正确 |
[04:10] | But so, | 但是 |
[04:12] | so does murder. | 有时候是凶手 |
[04:48] | CSI:MiaMi 2】07 Grand Prix | 国际汽车大奖赛迈阿密 |
[04:51] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/11/10 | CBS首映时间: 2003/11/10 |
[05:03] | How are we doing? | 检查的怎样了? |
[05:05] | Hundred ways to die in the pit. | 检查站里有上百种危险因素 |
[05:07] | That’s true, Eric, but only one of them killed our guy. | 是啊, Eric 可只有真正原因只有一个 |
[05:10] | So, speed, the fire hose, please. Take a look at it. | 那加油吧, 灭火器 请检查一下 |
[05:13] | Calleigh, the autopsy. | Calleigh, 尸检 |
[05:14] | I’ll process the vic and his clothing. | 我检查一下尸体和他的衣服 |
[05:16] | Thank you. And Eric, | 谢谢你. |
[05:18] | the car and our missing driver. Let’s look into that. | 赛车还有失踪的车手 仔细检查一下 |
[05:21] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好, 马上就去 |
[05:25] | Excuse me. / Yes, ma’am? | 打扰一下 是的, 女士? |
[05:27] | Are you in charge here? | 你负责这里么? |
[05:29] | Well, I’m in charge of the investigation. | 对, 我负责这个案子 |
[05:32] | You are? / Haley wilson. | 你是? |
[05:34] | I own team american spirit. | 我是美国精神队的老板 |
[05:38] | So, our victim is your employee. | 那, 这个受害人是你的员工 |
[05:40] | Chris, yes. | Chris, 是的 |
[05:41] | He was like family to me. | 他就像家人一样 |
[05:45] | How soon do you think you can clear this up? | 需要多久可以恢复检修站? |
[05:47] | I need the pit for practice. | 我们需要继续工作 |
[05:50] | You see, the problem with the pit, ma’am, | 你看, 检修站的问题是, 女士 |
[05:52] | is that it’s now a crime scene. | 现在是犯罪现场了 |
[05:56] | Do you think we could talk away from here? / Sure. | 我们能换个地方聊么 当然 |
[06:08] | Calleigh, when you’re done admiring the wax job, | Calleigh, 等你欣赏完了车 |
[06:10] | we’ve got a car to process. | 来帮我检查车好么 |
[06:13] | Just savoring the moment. | 我真想切身体验一下 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 嗯, 我知道你的意思 |
[06:17] | These jam cars are the most sophisticated vehicles | 这些都是最难以琢磨的车了 |
[06:20] | you’ll see besides the space shuttle. | 你看看子弹舱旁边 |
[06:23] | I didn’t know you were a race fan. | 我怎么不知道你喜欢赛车 |
[06:24] | Oh, I’m not. | 哦, 我可不是 |
[06:26] | I like a car just for itself, not for how fast it goes compared to other cars. | 我只喜欢车本事 才不在乎它能比别的车跑多快 |
[06:31] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[06:32] | Racing is one of the only pure sports left. | 赛车是最完美的运动之一了 |
[06:34] | The fastest guy around the track wins. | 最快的人才是赢家 |
[06:36] | No if, ands or buts. | 需要分毫不差的 |
[06:38] | With the exception of Jimmy hutton. | Jimmy hutton就不同了 |
[06:40] | He hardly ever wins, but he’s very cute. | 虽然没赢过比赛, 但是颇受欢迎 |
[06:43] | He’s also missing in action. | 现在他却消失了 |
[06:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:46] | What I don’t understand is, | 我不明白的是 |
[06:48] | I mean, if the guy burns up in the pit nobody’s around to see it? | 我的意思是, 如果有人着火了 检修站里其他人怎么会不知道 |
[06:51] | It’s the methanol. | 是甲醇 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it burns clear. | 对, 燃烧很纯净 |
[06:55] | It’s invisible flame. | 燃烧时看不见火苗 |
[07:03] | Well, we have two parts of the fire triangle. | 那么, 我们需要有两种燃烧条件 |
[07:05] | fuel and oxygen. | 汽油和氧气 |
[07:07] | So, that leaves the heat source. | 对, 这就是火源 |
[07:10] | So, who do you think provided the spark? | 那么火花是从那来的呢? |
[07:12] | Anyone in the pit crew. | 任何队员都有可能 |
[07:14] | Got six guys, ten seconds. | 有六个人, 十秒钟 |
[07:18] | The jack man plugs in the air hose, jacks a spark against the pavement. | 起重员接上气压管 和地面相撞可能迸出火花 |
[07:24] | Got the tire changer, he swaps the rubber, | 换轮胎的人, 换外胎的时候 |
[07:27] | exposes the hot brake pad. | 发烫的刹车皮暴露出来 |
[07:30] | Ann the fuel man, our victim, | 加油的人, 我们的受害人 |
[07:33] | he locks in the fuel nozzle. If he doesn’t ground the line, | 他接上油管, 如果没有接地线 |
[07:36] | it can cause a static discharge. | 可能接触静电 |
[07:40] | A hundred ways to die in the pit. | 起码一百多种可能 |
[07:42] | You see the logos on the drivers, | 看到车手身上的标志了么 |
[07:45] | the cars and the stands? | 车身上, 还有场外立着的 |
[07:47] | The sponsors run this show. | 赞助商大把的花钱 |
[07:49] | They decide who plays and who sits on the sidelines. | 他们决定车手和助手 |
[07:51] | Mrs. Wilson… / Ms. | Wilson夫人 是小姐 |
[07:53] | I haven’t had a top five finish all season. | 这个赛季我还没有进入过前五名 |
[07:56] | I need a win tomorrow, which means I need my pit now. | 明天我必须赢 我现在就需要维修站 |
[07:59] | I understand. | 我可以理解 |
[07:59] | I am looking to talk to your driver Jimmy hutton. | 我需要和车手Jimmy hutton谈谈 |
[08:04] | I don’t know where he is. / All right. | 我不知道他在那 是么 |
[08:05] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这不太可信 |
[08:08] | He’s not right. he’s emotional. | 他不是很聪明, 他很冲动了 |
[08:09] | The last thing he needs is an interrogation the day before a race. | 你们不会在比赛的前一天审问他吧 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I don’t think you understand. | 不, 我觉得你不明白 |
[08:13] | There’s not going to be a race if I don’t figure out what happened here. | 如果我们查不出真相的话 这里不可能比赛 |
[08:18] | Look, | 听着 |
[08:19] | my driver just blew a quarter of a million dollar engine. | 我得车手刚刚烧了二十五万的引擎 |
[08:23] | I think we will both agree | 我想我们都知道 |
[08:24] | it’s very difficult to do these with the best engines in the world, right? | 这些世界上最好的引擎 不是那么容易起火的, 对么? |
[08:27] | Exactly, and it’s even harder to put a new one in by tomorrow, | 对, 而且要在明天前装上新的 也不是那么容易 |
[08:30] | so, if I knew where he was, / Right. | 所以, 如果我知道他在那 对 |
[08:32] | you’d hear me screaming from there right now. / All right, | 我还会这么安静的待在这么 好吧 |
[08:34] | here’s the deal. | 我有个办法 |
[08:35] | Continue preparing for the race, | 继续准备比赛 |
[08:37] | but do not in any way prevent my team from doing their job, understood? | 但是不要阻碍我们调查案件 明白么? |
[08:42] | Done. / Good. | 行 很好 |
[08:43] | Will I see you at the memorial? | 你会去参加葬礼么? |
[08:45] | The what? / The memorial for Chris, your fuel man. | 什么? Chris的葬礼啊, 你的加油员 |
[08:49] | Chris, right. | Chris, 对 |
[08:52] | Yes, he’s family, remember? | 对, 他可是家庭成员啊, 记得么? |
[09:01] | Burns are confined to the facial maxillary. | 燃烧在面部上颌骨 |
[09:03] | Distal extremities of the arms. | 手臂的末梢 |
[09:06] | Hands went first. Then he put them to his face | 首先是手 然后他放到脸上 |
[09:10] | – wicked up like a candle. – A human torch. | 象蜡烛一样烧了起来 人造火炬 |
[09:13] | Thought those fire suits were supposed to protect them. | 这些衣服应该可以保护他们的 |
[09:16] | They are. Fire-resistant material is guaranteed | 是的. 防火材料的质量很好 |
[09:18] | for 12 seconds at 1,300 degrees fahrenheit. | 在1,300华氏度下可以支撑12秒 |
[09:21] | It’s a triple redundancy, and I know that he was wearing his safety gloves. | 是三层保护, 他也带着防火手套 |
[09:25] | Okay. Then how do you explain this? | 那么, 这又怎么解释呢? |
[09:27] | I’m seeing particulate matter melted into the skin. | 我在检查燃烧到皮肤里的材质 |
[09:32] | Well, that shouldn’t have happened. | 可是, 这本不该发生的 |
[09:34] | I mean the fabric carbonizes when it’s heated up, | 我是说防火材料烧起来 |
[09:36] | but the heat’s supposed to stay on the outside of the glove. | 燃烧应该在手套的外面的啊 |
[09:39] | Sounds like an accelerant was involved. | 看起来有其他的原因 |
[09:42] | It would have to be an accelerant that would burn hot enough | 应该有添加成分增加了热度 |
[09:44] | to go through fire-resistant material. | 烧穿了防火层 |
[09:46] | – Got one in mind? – I don’t, but the mass spec might. | 你想到是什么了? 我还没有, 但是别人会有的 |
[09:53] | Next up, seven qualifying laps for tomorrow’s race. | 接下来, 明天还有七圈的预选赛 |
[09:59] | It’s like I told the detective. | 就像我跟探员说的 |
[10:01] | Pit stop went just like clockwork in and out, nine point eight. | 检修站的工作要精确无误 进来出去, 只要九点八秒 |
[10:05] | I just, uh, I still can’t believe what happened to that kid. | 我只是, 嗯, 还有不敢相信 居然发生在这孩子身上 |
[10:09] | Hey, I’m the one who hired him | 唉, 他是我雇来的 |
[10:11] | six months ago, straight out of MIT. | 六个月前, 刚从麻省理工毕业的 |
[10:14] | So, your fuel man was an engineer? | 那么, 你的加油员是个工程师? |
[10:17] | You bet. | 当然 |
[10:18] | most of these boys here got advanced degrees. | 这里多数人多受过上等教育的 |
[10:22] | mechanical engineering, | 机械工程师 |
[10:23] | aerodynamics. | 气体力学 |
[10:25] | You know, it’s all about, uh, it’s all about squeezing. | 你知道, 游戏规则 就是要分秒必争 |
[10:28] | squeezing that extra bit of performance out of the car. | 增加车的性能至关重要 |
[10:32] | These guys don’t look too broken up about what happened this morning. | 这些人好像不太关心早上的事啊 |
[10:35] | Like, well, you don’t train, you lose your edge. | 是啊, 没有残酷的训练 就没有顶级的状态 |
[10:38] | I mean, a tenth of a second in the pit costs you three places in the race. | 我是说, 十分之一秒的耽搁 可能落后三名 |
[10:42] | Anyhow, look, this is, uh… | 总之, 你看, 这是 |
[10:45] | this is, this is Chris. I mean… | 这是, 这是Chris, 我是说 |
[10:47] | it’s what he wanted. | 这是他的梦想 |
[10:51] | It looks like he wasn’t the only one. | 他的梦想不止这些 |
[10:54] | Win at all costs. | 比赛第一 |
[10:57] | It cost him his life. | 也要了他的命 |
[10:59] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:00] | that’s not my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[11:03] | That’s just the boss. | 那是老板的主意 |
[11:05] | I mean, she’s, uh… | 我是说, 她总是, 训斥… |
[11:06] | you know, she’s a hard-ass. | 你也看到了, 总是板着脸 |
[11:08] | She comes around here with those speeches of, uh, | 她来了后总是一顿训斥 |
[11:11] | teamwork, rah-rah-rah. | 团队精神, 之类的 |
[11:13] | But, uh, what I got to ask is | 但是, 我想问的是 |
[11:16] | where is she when a kid dies, you know? | 那孩子死的时候, 她在那里? |
[11:18] | It sounds like you got a morale problem. | 听起来好像士气很消沉 |
[11:21] | No, what I got is a blown engine and 24 hours | 我现在只有二十四小时去修复引擎 |
[11:24] | to get the new one ready for race day, so, uh, | 明天必须准备好新的, 所以… |
[11:27] | I’m out of here, all right? | 我要走了, 好吗? |
[11:29] | Joey? Yeah, what do you need? | 嗯, 你需要什么? |
[11:33] | I got your page. | 你在找我? |
[11:34] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[11:36] | There’s a 22-millimeter socket missing from this. | 有个二十二毫米的接口不见了 |
[11:40] | That’s the same size as the one H found in that fire hose. | 和 H 在灭火水管里发现的型号一样 |
[11:43] | Whose toolbox is this? | 这是谁的工具箱? |
[11:45] | Chris petrie… | |
[11:46] | our victim. | 就是受害人 |
[11:48] | Look, I’ll print the workbench and the toolbox. | 听着, 我要在工作台和工具箱 上取指模 |
[11:51] | You’ll probably get most of the crew’s prints off on those. | 可能所有队员都碰过 |
[11:55] | Well, while you’re at it, you might want to figure out where that came from. | 当你做的时候, 应该顺便看看 这是怎么来的 |
[11:58] | Looks like a heel print. | 看起来像是靴子的鞋印 |
[12:01] | But supplemented. | 象是特制的 |
[12:02] | Nah, that’s a racing boot. | 哦, 是个赛车靴子 |
[12:04] | They have extra insulation in the heel to keep the feet from burning up. | 靴子是加高的防止腿部烧伤 |
[12:09] | We’re looking at somebody on the race team. | 看来我们要找的是车队里的人 |
[12:11] | No, not somebody. there’s only one person on any team that where’s that shoe. | 不, 不是别人 只有一个人穿这种鞋 |
[12:14] | It’s the driver. | 就是车手 |
[12:31] | Alexx… | |
[12:32] | Not now. | 现在没空 |
[12:36] | Jimmy hutton. | |
[12:41] | You do realize that he’s won the least amount of races on the circuit. | 你知道他的表现很差吧 |
[12:45] | Didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:46] | And don’t care. | 也不在乎 |
[12:51] | Does your husband know about this? | 你丈夫知道么? |
[12:52] | We have a look, don’t touch rule. | 我们约定好, 只许看 |
[12:55] | He’s taller than I expected. | 他比我想象的还要高 |
[13:00] | Maybe guiltier, too. / What? | 他也许是罪犯呢 什么? |
[13:02] | Radio car just stopped him doing 120 heading out of state. | 一辆警车发现他超速驾车 去往其他州呢 |
[13:06] | Jimmy? / Yeah. Oh, no, no, no. no. | Jimmy? 对 不, 不, 不可能 |
[13:08] | Not Jimmy. / Yes. | 不可能是Jimmy 是的 |
[13:11] | So, Jimmy… | 那么, Jimmy… |
[13:13] | a member of your pit crew dies | 你的队员死了 |
[13:16] | and you go on a joyride. | 你却出去兜风么 |
[13:18] | I went for a drive. that’s what I do. | 我出去遛遛车而已 个人爱好而已 |
[13:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[13:22] | I’ve been into the wall 180 miles an hour. | 我曾经时速180公里撞到墙上 |
[13:25] | I’ve broken more bones in my body than I can count. | 身上的骨头折的数都数不清 |
[13:27] | But fire… | 可是失火… |
[13:30] | it’s worse than any crash. It’s bad luck. | 比撞车倒霉多了 运气不好 |
[13:33] | Seems like you’ve had a lot of bad luck lately. | 看起来你最近的运气不是很好 |
[13:36] | Arrest for assault, | 因暴力袭击被捕 |
[13:38] | drunk and disorderly in half a dozen cities. | 在多个城市里酒后失常 |
[13:40] | Yes, and two weeks ago, you attacked your fuel man Chris petrie, didn’t you? | 还有, 两周前, 你袭击过加油员 Chris petrie, 是不是? |
[13:45] | – The guy was a loser. – Well, now… | 他是个倒霉蛋 可是, 现在… |
[13:48] | – he’s a dead loser. – Better him than me. | 倒霉蛋已经死了 那他比我轻松多了 |
[13:51] | You know, he cost me three tenths of second in Denver. | 你知道么, 在丹佛 他让我三次超过十秒出站 |
[13:54] | That’s a 150 grand of my contingency money. | 让我丢了十五万的奖金 |
[13:57] | Three-tenths of second. You are a humanitarian. | 三次超过十秒 你可真是人道主义者啊 |
[14:00] | Look, I didn’t want him dead, just off the team. | 听着, 我也不想他死的 最多是退出球队 |
[14:02] | You got your wish. I need your racing shoes. | 你如愿以偿了 给我你的赛车鞋 |
[14:05] | No way. / I have a warrant. | 不可能 我是有许可的 |
[14:08] | Look, you wouldn’t take Michael jordan’s lucky shorts the day before a game. | 听着, 你不能在比赛前 拿走乔丹的鞋 |
[14:10] | I would if they were evidence. | 如果有证据我会的 |
[14:12] | You can’t do this. I have race a tomorrow. | 你不能这样 |
[14:15] | Jimmy, | 我明天要比赛的 |
[14:16] | there is a distinct possibility | 我们很怀疑 |
[14:19] | that you don’t. | 你出赛的可能 |
[14:22] | I want the shoes. | 我需要你的鞋 |
[14:28] | Car go in. / All right. | 车进站 好 |
[14:30] | Pilot, get everybody formed up. This field is really spread out. | 指挥员, 大家排列成队 场地分配好了 |
[14:33] | 10 miles please. | 十公里 |
[14:34] | Lead us 51. | 带我们去51区 |
[15:09] | we got a problem. | 有问题了 |
[15:10] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[15:11] | Jimmy’s racing boot… | Jimmy的赛车鞋 |
[15:12] | doesn’t match the print we found inside the team’s truck. | 和我们在车队卡车上发现的不同 |
[15:15] | Are you sure? | 确定么? |
[15:16] | Yeah. The print’s a size nine. Jimmy’s a ten and a half. | 是的, 鞋印是九号的 Jimmy是十号半 |
[15:20] | Somebody else was in front of Chris petrie’s locker. | 在Chris petrie的柜子前的是别人 |
[15:22] | So we’ve got 20 teams, 20 drivers, and now 19 suspects. | 我们有二十只队伍, 二十个车手 还有十九个嫌疑人 |
[15:26] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[15:27] | I ran a trace on the print matrix. | 我检测了一下鞋印的压力 |
[15:30] | Hydrocarbons with detergent additives. / Motor oil. | 有烃和清洁添加剂 润滑油 |
[15:33] | 20-50, super-high viscosity. | 成分20, 50, 很高的粘性 |
[15:36] | I’ll see if it leads us to any brand names. | 我看能不能查出什么牌子 |
[15:39] | So… | 那么… |
[15:40] | what do we do about him? | 怎么处理他? |
[15:42] | We cut him loose for now. | 先把他释放了吧 |
[15:57] | Hey. How’s it coming with the samples? | 嘿, 样品化验的如何了? |
[16:00] | I’ve got everything our human torch might’ve touched. | 我已经查过”人造火炬” 可能碰过的所有东西 |
[16:03] | Hose, | 水管 |
[16:05] | rags, floor mats. | 衣服, 垫子 |
[16:07] | I’m putting them in these paint cans. | 我把他们都放在油漆罐子里了 |
[16:09] | That’s good. That will contain any vapors until we process our mystery accelerant. | 好主意. 可以保持神秘的 添加剂不被蒸发 |
[16:17] | Only one problem. I haven’t been able to get any control samples. | 还有个问题, 我还没有机会 收集车手的样品 |
[16:20] | Really? Did you check with the other pits? | 是么? 你检查其他的检修站了么? |
[16:22] | ‘Cause I would think that they would have clean samples. | 我以为会有些没用的 添加剂可以做样品 |
[16:24] | I’ve been asking all morning, but, uh, no one’s been jumping up to volunteer. | 我已经问了一个早上了, 可是 没人愿意贡献 |
[16:27] | Well, maybe you just haven’t been asking the right way. | 可能你问的方式不对吧 |
[16:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:34] | I was wondering if you all could give me a hand. | 我想问问谁可以帮我个忙 |
[16:37] | Anything you want. | 乐意效劳 |
[16:39] | If you let me show you my car. | 我可以让你看看我的赛车 |
[16:44] | I’d like that. | 非常乐意 |
[16:51] | Thanks again for letting us use your equipment. | 非常感谢你让我们用你的机器 |
[16:54] | Anything to help find out who killed their fuel man. | 希望能帮你们找出 那加油员的死因 |
[16:57] | Tell me. Do they plan to race tomorrow, team american spirit? | 你说, 他们明天会参赛么 美国精神队 |
[17:01] | I’m really not privy to that kind of information. | 我还不能提供这些信息 |
[17:04] | I see. | 我明白 |
[17:05] | It would narrow the field for your team, though, wouldn’t it? | 这会让你们减少竞争, 不是么? |
[17:07] | One less team. | 少人的队伍么 |
[17:10] | Your detective Salas already asked me if I am part of this attack. | 你们的警官已经问我有没有 跟这事有关 |
[17:13] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 你在怀疑我么 |
[17:17] | I… I will have to take you out sometime. | 我…我希望有机会带你玩玩 |
[17:20] | Excuse me? / On the track, | 什么? 在赛道上 |
[17:22] | for a ride in my car. | 用我的车带你兜风 |
[17:24] | Oh, I didn’t know that you could do something like that. | 我还不知道你们可以这么做 |
[17:26] | Isn’t that against the rules? / Rules… | 难道这不违反条例么? 条例啊 |
[17:28] | rules are only good for running at the back of the grid, | 条例是给这些赢不了的人的 |
[17:30] | just like our good friend Paolo here. | 好像这个朋友Paolo |
[17:33] | Now if you ever want to ride a real champion… | 如果你想和真正的冠军兜风… |
[17:37] | I’m Ernest. | 我是Ernest |
[17:38] | Pay no attention to Ernest. He..he’s always trying to pass me. | 不用理Ernest 他…他总是想超过我 |
[17:41] | Well, I do it every sunday on the track. Why not now? | 哦, 我每次都超过你 现在也是 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[17:49] | No, not that sorry. I mean, it’s a competition, right? | 不, 不用道歉 这是个竞技运动, 没有关系的 |
[17:52] | It’s okay if you break the rules. | 破坏规则没有关系么 |
[17:53] | Rules can be bent without being broken. | 条例也有例外的时候 |
[17:55] | That’s how you win races. | 只有这样才能赢得比赛 |
[17:58] | That’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[18:04] | Oil print from the boot. | 鞋上有油渍 |
[18:08] | Pretty high-end stuff. | 是顶级得产品 |
[18:09] | Brand name is, uh, Slick defense. | 名字是, 嗯 Slick defense(防滑剂) |
[18:12] | – How many teams use this? – Just one. | 那只队在用? 只有一个 |
[18:14] | Team Jeunet. | Jeunet队 |
[18:16] | – Hmm. Like the champagne. – Okay. I want to talk to their drivers. | 嗯, 香槟色的那只 好, 我想和他们的车手谈谈 |
[18:20] | – Okay, I’ll have Yelina bring them in. – No need. | 好吧, 我让Yelina带过来的 不需要 |
[18:23] | There will be a VIP party at the mandarin-oriental this afternoon | 今天下午会有个官方的VIP聚会 |
[18:26] | where they will be, and so will I. | 他们都会去 我也是 |
[19:21] | I think you have an admirer. | 有人仰慕你啊 |
[19:23] | Duty calls. | 有任务么 |
[19:26] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine上校 |
[19:28] | Still on the clock? | 还在值勤么 |
[19:30] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[19:31] | I hope you didn’t come all this way just to talk to me. | 我希望你来这不是为了和我聊天 |
[19:34] | Well, you’re worth the drive. | 你值得我来 |
[19:36] | Can I get you a drink? Some jeunet champagne. | 需要喝点什么? 来点香槟吧 |
[19:39] | No, thank you. | 不, 谢谢 |
[19:40] | I know how you feel. it gives me a headache. | 我了解你的感受 真让我头疼 |
[19:43] | But they are the hosts. | 可是他们是主人 |
[19:44] | And from what I understand, the largest sponsors in racing. | 据我所知, 世界上最大的赞助商 |
[19:47] | So are you upgrading? | 赞助升级了么? |
[19:51] | I will take that as a yes. How does your current sponsor feel about that? | 也就是我猜对了 你现在的赞助商感受如何呢? |
[19:56] | My sponsors? | 我得赞助商? |
[19:58] | They’re not savvy enough to know that they’re second-tier, | 他们还没那么聪明 已经成了第二选择了 |
[20:00] | let alone that I’m leaving. | 别打扰他们, 我要走了 |
[20:02] | And you know, it’s not a done deal, | 你应该知道, 我们的合作还没结束 |
[20:03] | and it certainly won’t be if you keep coming around. | 你总是骚扰也不解决问题啊 |
[20:07] | Hayley. | |
[20:11] | Who’s your new friend? | 你的新朋友是? |
[20:13] | Charles jeunet, lieutenant Horatio caine, miami crime lab. | Horatio caine上尉, 迈阿密罪犯调查室的 |
[20:17] | Hello, lieutenant. Welcome to the house of jeunet. | 你好, 上尉 欢迎你的光临 |
[20:19] | Charles, nice to meet champ cars’ biggest sponsor. | Charles, 很高兴认识你 冠军赛最大的赞助商 |
[20:22] | – I hope you’re not here on business. – I’m actually here to talk to your drivers. | 希望你不是为了公事来的 |
[20:26] | Does this, uh, have anything to do with | 这个, 嗯, 和最近的 |
[20:29] | the fuel man who died on hayley’s crew? | Hayley队里的加油员有关么? |
[20:31] | Well, I told the lieutenant that it was an accident covered by our policy. | 我已经和上尉解释过这是次意外了 |
[20:35] | I even suggested that he take the day off. | 我也建议他今天休息一下 |
[20:38] | I’m not sure how the victim’s family would appreciate that. | 我没想到受害人的家人会这么说 |
[20:41] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吧? |
[20:45] | Your drivers? | 你的车手? |
[20:47] | Just look for the most beautiful women. | 正在找最漂亮的女人 |
[20:54] | Why do you need to see my shoes? | 为什么要看我的鞋呢? |
[20:56] | It’s just to exclude you from the investigation. | 只是想排除你的嫌疑 |
[20:58] | Or to include me. | 或者我就是嫌疑人 |
[21:00] | No, in all honesty, Paolo, we’re asking all of the drivers. | 不, 老实说, Paolo 我们要检查所有的车手 |
[21:05] | Oh, my! What size shoe do you wear? | 哦, 天啊 你穿多大号的鞋啊? |
[21:08] | In your country… | 你们国家的标准… |
[21:10] | treze. I think size 13. | 应该是十三号的 |
[21:13] | Is that good? / Well, it’s a far cry from our suspect. | 这样够了么? 比嫌疑人的大多了 |
[21:16] | Good. | 好 |
[21:17] | That means we can still take that ride together. | 就是说我们还能开车兜风了 |
[21:20] | Oh, no. All joking aside, Paolo, I can’t socialize with you. | 哦, 不. 不要开玩笑了, Paolo 我不能和你交谈 |
[21:23] | I’m on a case. | 我在查案 |
[21:25] | A case, it can’t last forever. | 案子, 很快就会结束的 |
[21:31] | Ernest mansfield? | Ernest mansfield么? |
[21:32] | – Yeah. Who’s asking? – Miami-dade police. | 是的, 你是谁? 迈阿密警察 |
[21:35] | You’re too beautiful to be cop. | 这么漂亮做警察可惜了 |
[21:38] | Why don’t you sit down and let me get you drink? | 为什么不坐下喝点什么 |
[21:41] | I got a better idea, Ernest. Why don’t you tell me what you were doing in the | 我有个好主意 Ernest, 告诉我为什么你会 |
[21:44] | american spirit team truck the day that Chris petrie died. | 在Chris petrie的车队出现 |
[21:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:50] | What size shoe do you take, my friend? You look like you’re about a nine. | 你穿多大号的鞋, 我的朋友? 看起来像是九号 |
[21:55] | What are you? | 你是做什么的? |
[21:56] | A shoe salesman? | 卖鞋来了么? |
[21:58] | Shoo. You’re boring me. | 够了, 你打扰我了 |
[22:02] | So you’re interested in a little excitement. | 你想找点乐子, 是么 |
[22:07] | Okay, how about you’re under arrest? | 好吧, 你被拘捕了 |
[22:14] | Excited? | 高兴么? |
[22:20] | Sit him down, officer. / Sit! | 让他坐下, 警员 坐下 |
[22:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:25] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[22:27] | You sabotaged a fire extinguisher in the american spirit pit. | 你破坏了一个灭火器 就在美国精神队的维修站里 |
[22:30] | It killed the fuel man. | 害死了一个加油员 |
[22:32] | What? | 什么? |
[22:33] | You knew if you murdered him, | 你知道, 如果你杀害了他 |
[22:35] | you could damage the team. | 会破坏他们的成绩 |
[22:36] | Fuel men are a dime a dozen. | 加油员有什么价值 |
[22:38] | Glorified gas-pumpers. Why on earth would I kill one? | 一个加油员 我怎么会要杀他? |
[22:42] | Well, here’s a reason. | 好, 你有动机 |
[22:44] | This is yours and Jimmy’s first qualifying run. | 这是你和Jimmy的第一轮预选赛 |
[22:50] | Jimmy hutton blew his engine the day after you were in his truck. | 在你上了他的卡车后 Jimmy hutton的引擎烧了 |
[22:53] | Did you sabotage it? | 你破坏什么了么? |
[22:56] | Perhaps Chris petrie saw you do it. | 也许Chris petrie看到什么 |
[22:58] | So you had to shut him up. | 所以你要铲除他 |
[23:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[23:05] | Nothing. | 没什么? |
[23:06] | – Yeah, I’d like to see you prove any of that. – If we find the engine, we might. | 好啊, 我希望你能证明 如果找到引擎, 我们会的 |
[23:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[23:12] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[23:13] | Engines get taken out after every qualifying session. | 引擎每次比赛后都被拿出来 |
[23:17] | That engine’s probably out of the state by now. | 引擎已经在路上了 |
[23:20] | Well, if you’re lucky, | 也许, 你好运的话 |
[23:21] | maybe you can buy it back for scrap. | 也许可以买回来研究一下 |
[23:24] | I feel lucky. | 我总是好运的 |
[23:26] | Eric, let’s stop all cargo trucks going from the track to miami international. | Eric, 拦下所有的 迈阿密国际机场的卡车 |
[23:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:46] | This is Jimmy hutton’s engine. | 这是Jimmy hutton的引擎 |
[23:47] | The one that blew yesterday. | 昨天烧毁的那台 |
[23:49] | Another half hour, it would’ve been on the way to california for scrap and research. | 再晚半个小时, 就要送到 加利福尼亚做研究了 |
[23:54] | Now it’s on its way to our lab. | 现在要去我们的研究室了 |
[24:03] | – Eric, you got the results? – Yeah, right there. | Eric, 有结果了么? 对, 在这呢 |
[24:11] | Wait a… wait a second. | 等等…等一下 |
[24:14] | Are these correct? / Yeah. | 这是真的么? 对 |
[24:16] | The engine was tampered with, but it wasn’t sabotaged. | 引擎被调整过 但没破坏 |
[24:20] | So somebody actually made it perform better. | 有人动手脚提高成绩 |
[24:22] | These 4 cartwheels’ engines are legendary, H. | 这些赛车的引擎很惊人的, H |
[24:25] | But they’ll blow, too, if they rev too high. | 也可能点燃的 如果转速太快的话 |
[24:27] | that’s what the pop-off valve’s supposed to regulate. / Yeah, | 所以保险拴会自我保护 对 |
[24:28] | but somebody rigged this valve, didn’t they? | 但是有人动过保险栓, 不是么? |
[24:31] | – My money is on Jimmy. – What about Ernest? | 我打赌是Jimmy 那Ernest呢? |
[24:34] | – He snuck onto their truck. – No… we stay with Jimmy. | 他印到卡车上的鞋印 不…留意Jimmy |
[24:36] | So that means we’re back to the same team we started with. | 我们还要从这支队伍开始 |
[24:38] | Team american spirit. | 美国精神队 |
[24:40] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没有意义啊 |
[24:41] | Cheated to win the race, killed their own fuel man? | 做手脚赢比赛 杀害加油员? |
[24:44] | Eric, we have a team that is at war with itself. | Eric, 这支队伍内部有问题 |
[24:51] | Attention, all chief car team and driver! | 注意, 所有比赛的车和车手 |
[24:54] | Up track for the final qualifying session. | 请到赛道准备下一轮预选赛 |
[25:10] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[25:12] | I can be very persuasive when I need to be, Ms. Wilson. | 我很有说服力的, 如果我 需要的话, Wilson小姐 |
[25:15] | Well, I’m not a fan of drop-ins, lieutenant. | 我可不喜欢访客, 上尉 |
[25:17] | I can take you into custody instead if that’s what you’d like. | 我可以拘留你, 如果你希望的话 |
[25:24] | Thanks for your discretion. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[25:26] | but I still don’t know anything about the death of my fuel man. | 但是我还是没有什么可以告诉你的 |
[25:29] | You don’t know anything about sweetening the engine to make the car go faster? | 你也不知道有人对引擎动手脚 让车更快, 对么? |
[25:33] | No, I don’t. / Ms. Wilson, you team is at war with itself. | 不, 我不知道 Wilson小姐, 你的队伍有问题 |
[25:37] | Now, which side are you on? | 现在, 你站在那边? |
[25:39] | – The side that keeps us in business. – You know what? | 当然是让我们更好的经营 你知道么? |
[25:41] | That’s not an answer. | 你没有回答问题 |
[25:45] | I got this team in my divorce. | 车队是我离婚得到的财产 |
[25:47] | My husband got the state of utah. | 我的丈夫得到犹他州 |
[25:50] | Now, I didn’t even know where a gas tank was in a car, | 现在, 我还不知道车的油箱在那 |
[25:52] | and he thought it would be a joke. | 他要看我的笑话 |
[25:53] | He was going to sit back and laugh. | 他正等着我出丑呢 |
[25:56] | Well, he’s not going to laugh at me now, is he? | 可是, 现在他笑不出来了, 不是么? |
[25:59] | You call me, babe? | 你叫我, 宝贝? |
[26:03] | No, Jimmy. | 没有, Jimmy |
[26:05] | Well… | 哦… |
[26:06] | I..uh. | 我…呃 |
[26:08] | look, we were just finishing a conversation when you, uh… | 我们刚在谈话你就来了, 呃… |
[26:18] | so I take it you’re staying with the team even with the change of sponsorship. | 我猜换了赞助商后你还会留下 |
[26:22] | Stay? I am the team. | 留? |
[26:24] | Jimmy… | 这支队是我的 |
[26:26] | did you rig the engine to go faster than cart rules allowed? | 你对引擎修改的时候超过标准了么? |
[26:30] | No. / No. | 没有, 不可能 |
[26:31] | The engine blew on its own, right, Jimmy? | 引擎是自燃么, Jimmy? |
[26:34] | Hey, I’m the hottest driver in the world, man. | 我可是最好的车手, 朋友 |
[26:36] | I don’t cheat. | 我不作弊 |
[26:37] | You don’t believe me, check the engine. | 你不相信我, 就去查引擎 |
[26:39] | Sure you don’t want to save me the trouble, son? | 你想给我找麻烦么? |
[26:42] | I don’t break the rules… | 我不破坏规矩 |
[26:44] | I bend them. | 我是受规则的人 |
[26:45] | Duly noted. | 希望是吧 |
[26:47] | and Jimmy… | |
[26:51] | you missed a button. | 你的拉链 |
[27:11] | So, let me get this straight. | 好, 让我直说吧 |
[27:14] | Cart wants the cars to go fast, | 车手想让车更快 |
[27:16] | but not too fast. / Right. Speeds were getting out of control, | 但不能太快 对, 会失去控制 |
[27:19] | so cart installed the pop-off valve. | 所以需要保险栓 |
[27:21] | A turbo cranks too high, | 当强力加速的时候 |
[27:22] | the valve releases, slows the car way down. | 保险栓松开, 给车子减速 |
[27:29] | I mean, how could anyone mess with the valves? | 我得意思是, 这么重要怎么会错过 |
[27:31] | This place is guarded like fort knox. | 这地方保卫的象城堡一样 |
[27:33] | Only way is to do it before the race. | 只有在比赛前 |
[27:36] | Cart scrutineers hand out pop-off valves… / what’d you say? | 检查员拿掉保险栓… 你说什么? |
[27:39] | Scrutineers. | 检查员 |
[27:41] | That’s what cart calls their tech inspectors. | 车队这么称呼技术检查员 |
[27:45] | Well, they might. you shouldn’t. | 那么, 他们也许会忘记, 但是不应该 |
[27:46] | The tech inspectors… | 技术检察员 |
[27:48] | they hand out the pop-off valves to the drivers the night before the race. | 他们在比赛前晚拿掉保险栓 |
[27:52] | Collect them right after the checkered flag. | 在车辆进站后检查 |
[28:03] | So Jimmy only had a few hours to doctor the valve. | Jimmy只有几个小时检查 |
[28:06] | The engine heat would’ve burned off most contact, | 引擎的热度会熔掉所有的指纹 |
[28:08] | so no fingerprints. | 所以没有指纹留下 |
[28:10] | That doesn’t mean no evidence. | 但不是没有线索 |
[29:43] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿, 怎么了? |
[29:44] | Pop-off valve had petroleum deposits, carbon residue, | 保险栓有残留的汽油, 燃烧后的杂质 |
[29:48] | and check that out. | 检查一下 |
[29:49] | superglue. | 强力胶水 |
[29:53] | Well, you put superglue in your valve before the race, going to lock up. | 对啊, 用强力胶水在保险栓上 就可以粘住 |
[29:57] | Yeah. Explains why Jimmy’s valve didn’t pop off. | 对, 所以Jimmy的保险栓没有脱离 |
[30:02] | That’s why engine blew. | 然后引擎燃烧起来 |
[30:05] | Gets better. | 越来越清楚了 |
[30:06] | Over the course of the race, the engine heat | 跑了几圈下来, 引擎开始热了 |
[30:08] | melts most of the superglue away. | 烧掉所有的强力胶水 |
[30:13] | And that’s why Jimmy’s passed inspection with flying colors. | 所以Jimmy通过了检查 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I’m going to let Horatio know that our little golden boy isn’t so golden. | 好, 我去告诉Horatio 这个金牌选手的含金量 |
[30:22] | I’m sick of people thinking I’m just some pretty face. | 我厌恶人们只是以为我长的帅气 |
[30:25] | So you rigged the valve. | 所以做了手脚 |
[30:29] | All the attention from the fans, the sponsors. I just… | 所有车迷的关注, 赞助商, 我只是… |
[30:32] | wanted to earn it… just once. | 我想赢得尊重… 一次就好 |
[30:35] | Does Hayley know about this? | Hayley知道这事么? |
[30:37] | Hayley and I don’t exactly do a lot of talking when we’re together, | 我和Hayley在一起的时候谈话不是很多 |
[30:40] | – You know what I mean. – I can guess. | 你知道我的意思么 我可以猜到 |
[30:43] | Here’s what we’re going to do, Jimmy. | 这件事我觉得, Jimmy |
[30:44] | We’re going to keep this little conversation between you and I. | 我会替你保密的 |
[30:47] | You’re not going to tell her I’m cheating? | 你不会告诉她作弊的事? |
[30:49] | Not yet. I’ll let you know. | 还不一定 |
[30:54] | Speed, | 我会通知你的 |
[30:55] | fuel man’s gloves? | 加油员的手套? |
[30:57] | The only accelerant was methanol, but, uh, | 燃烧的只有甲醇 可是, 嗯… |
[30:59] | I did find trace of potassium chlorate. | 我却发现了一些钾的成分 |
[31:02] | – Okay, sporadic or uniform? – Uniform. | 是的, 是一点还是很多? 很多 |
[31:05] | It was like the gloves were treated with the stuff. | 看起来浸泡过 |
[31:07] | Maybe they had been. | 也许是的 |
[31:13] | We’ll follow it. | 我们会跟踪的 |
[31:14] | Find me, Speed. | 保持联系, Speed |
[31:17] | Okay, so the gloves were treated. | 好的, 那么手套是被处理过 |
[31:20] | The question is how’d they’d ignite? | 问题是怎么燃烧的呢? |
[31:24] | Did you see this discoloration on the fuel handle? | 看到加油柄上的污渍了么? |
[31:28] | Yeah, we already saw that. | 我们已经看过了 |
[31:29] | It’s consistent with a burn from an open flame. | 这是由明火引起的 |
[31:32] | But what about the powder on the nozzle? | 那油管口上的粉末呢? |
[31:34] | I mean, couldn’t that be consistent with a burn from sulfuric acid? | 我的意思是, 不能是其他原因么? |
[31:37] | Yeah, but it still doesn’t tell us how you start a fire without a match. | 还不能证明没有火源就燃烧啊 |
[31:42] | unless you’re thinking exothermic reaction. | 除非是热能反应 |
[31:45] | Well, the acid from the nozzle meets the potassium chlorate on the gloves, you get fire. | 那么, 就是说手套上的甲醇和 油管上的氯化钾接触燃烧 |
[31:50] | Which means Chris petrie turned into his own fuse. | 就是说Chris petrie把自己点燃了 |
[32:22] | Nasty burn. | 烧的很厉害 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I was, uh, working on the truck, | 对, 我以前, 在卡车上工作时 |
[32:26] | – spilled battery acid. – Battery acid? | 电池里的酸溅出来 电池里的酸? |
[32:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[32:30] | I think that’s from coating fuel nozzle that killed Chris petrie. | 我猜是掩盖杀害Chris petrie的甲醇 |
[32:34] | that’s what I think. | 我猜的对么 |
[32:35] | Look, working with dangerous chemicals, that’s part of my job. | 我的工作整天接触化学品 我就是干这个的 |
[32:39] | I mean, hell, the asbestos in.. in my glove liners could give you cancer, | 我得意思是, 手套里的石棉 还能让我得癌症呢 |
[32:43] | but that’s all right, I’m old school. I really don’t care what OSHA says… | 但是没关系, 我不在乎 我不在乎安全条例说什么… |
[32:47] | and besides, uh, | 而且, 嗯… |
[32:48] | half the stuff in the pit’ll kill you. / Yes, | 这里多数得工作人员相信我 是 |
[32:50] | but one of them shouldn’t be your crew chief, should it? | 但是你们得队长不相信, 对么? |
[32:54] | Are you accusing me of murder? | 你怀疑我是凶手? |
[32:56] | With my reputation, murder? | 以我的名声, 会去杀人? |
[32:59] | I’ll tell you what. You get your state’s attorney, | 让我告诉你 最好请个好律师 |
[33:01] | you bring him down here, and you arrest me. | 把他带来 然后再逮捕我 |
[33:04] | In due time, Ron. | 很快的, Ron |
[33:06] | In due time. | 很快 |
[33:21] | So, did the chief douse the fuel nozzle? | 队长浸泡过加油管么? |
[33:23] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[33:24] | We got less than 24 hours before the race and the whole circus moves to mexico city. | 还剩二十四小时比赛就要开始了 然后全部人员到墨西哥 |
[33:28] | Mexico. That’s going to make extradition near impossible. | 墨西哥. 那就不可能引渡了 |
[33:30] | Ron elner could get away with this. | Ron elner 早就脱身了 |
[33:32] | Crew’s not cooperating. We’re out of witnesses. | 队员都不配合, 我们没有证人 |
[33:34] | Okay, if the crew doesn’t help us, | 如果, 队员不合作 |
[33:37] | the cars will. | 赛车会告诉我们的 |
[33:39] | Here is the last surveillance tape of the pit stop. | 这是最后一盘维修站里的安全录像 |
[33:41] | If the crew chief used sulfuric acid, we didn’t get it on tape. | 如果队长做过手脚, 录像上又没有 |
[33:44] | Nothing that proves murder. | 就不能证明是凶手 |
[33:46] | The worst we can say is that he’s a bad mechanic. | 最多也只能证明他技术不好 |
[33:48] | How do you figure? | 你怎么证明? |
[33:49] | Look. | 看 |
[33:51] | Ernest passed Jimmy right after the pit stop, | Jimmy出了检修站就被Ernest超过 |
[33:54] | and that should never happen. | 这本不该发生的 |
[33:56] | Pull up Jimmy’s lap times. | 大大的拖延了Jimmy的时间 |
[34:01] | Jimmy’s car got slower. | Jimmy的车慢了很多 |
[34:03] | It lost speed after the pit stop. | 除了检修站后反而慢了 |
[34:05] | The car doesn’t look any different. | 可是车本身却看不出来 |
[34:07] | Little adjustments make a big difference. | 差之毫厘, 谬以千里 |
[34:09] | What’s he doing there? | 他在那做什么? |
[34:12] | Crew chief is raising the wing. | 在调高侧翼 |
[34:14] | I thought a high front wing was good thing. | 我以为增高侧翼是好事 |
[34:17] | That’s a point, but if you tilt it too high, it actually slows the car down. | 关键是, 如果调整过高 作用正好相反 |
[34:21] | Here’s the wing before the pit stop. | 这是侧翼进检修站的时候 |
[34:24] | and here it is after. | 这是出去的时候 |
[34:25] | See the difference? | 看出不同了么? |
[34:27] | So he was trying to lose? | 他想要输掉比赛么? |
[34:29] | Fluid dynamic sensors may tell us the whole story. | 动态感应仪会测出真相的 |
[34:34] | Look at the disturbance around the front wing. | 看起来变成了阻力 |
[34:41] | Jimmy tried to overcompensate for the loss of speed. | Jimmy想加油来弥补失去的速度 |
[34:44] | That’s what blew the engine. | 很快就烧掉了引擎 |
[34:45] | Yes, and our crew chief was working against his own driver. | 对, 这个队长是在和车手作对 |
[34:49] | I checked every inch of that car, and that wing looked fine. | 我仔细检查过赛车, 看起来很正常 |
[34:51] | Right, / but that’s because by the time you got there, you were looking at a different wing. | 对, 因为你看的时候 看到的是另一边的侧翼 |
[34:57] | Wings lift things off the ground. It’s an interesting name for a car part. | 侧翼能升高车身, 这个比喻很形象啊 |
[35:02] | You know, these wings are mounted upside down. | 这些侧翼反过来放就可以 |
[35:04] | Make the car stick to the ground. | 增强车和地面的接触 |
[35:07] | Downforce. | 紧抓地面 |
[35:09] | These cars hit 140, they could stick to the ceiling. | 当车速140迈的时候, 还能紧贴地面 |
[35:20] | That thing cost more than your car. | 这东西比你的车还要贵 |
[35:21] | It’s on the trash heap after five laps. | 却放在这里跟垃圾一样 |
[35:24] | Well, these teams spend millions a year on R&D. | 当然, 这些队伍每天都花上百万 做研究和开发 |
[35:27] | Most of these parts won’t last the race. | 大多数零件都不能跑完全部赛程 |
[35:32] | Like this one. | 就像这个 |
[35:35] | – Here’s Jimmy’s wing. – Okay, even if that’s Jimmy’s wing, | 这是Jimmy的侧翼 那么, 就算这是Jimmy的 |
[35:37] | how do we know it’s the one the chief messed with? | 怎么知道队长动过手脚了? |
[35:41] | Because he left a piece of himself behind, right here. | 因为他留下了痕迹, 就在这 |
[35:54] | Ron, we managed to lift a glove print | Ron, 我们找到了一个手套的痕迹 |
[35:58] | off the wing that you loosened. | 在你松动的侧翼上 |
[36:01] | Come on. Anybody could have adjusted that. | 可是, 谁都有可能调整这东西 |
[36:03] | Yes, but not everybody has asbestos-lined gloves, do they? | 对, 不是谁都戴石棉手套, 对么? |
[36:13] | But then again, you’re old school. | 还有, 你的手法 |
[36:16] | Chris petrie caught you loosening the wing that night, didn’t he? | Chris petrie看到你动过尾翼, 对么? |
[36:28] | He was going to report you. | 他打算揭发你 |
[36:31] | Then your career would have been over. | 你的职业生涯就完了 |
[36:34] | So it was time for him to go. | 所以你要铲除他 |
[36:36] | So, you treated his gloves. | 你处理了他的手套 |
[36:44] | then doused a little sulfuric acid on qualifying day. | 然后只需加点硫磺酸在比赛当天 |
[36:52] | Then once the fire started, | 只要有火苗 |
[36:53] | you made sure it wouldn’t stop. | 你为了确保火烧起来 |
[36:59] | So you sabotaged water hose. | 还破坏了加油管 |
[37:05] | I have just one question for you, Ron. | 我只是想问你, Ron |
[37:10] | Why would an old school, | 为什么一个身经百战的人 |
[37:12] | competitive guy like you choose to lose? Why? | 经验丰富的人想输掉比赛? 为什么 |
[37:18] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[37:42] | You’ve just missed all the excitement. | 你错过了最精彩的部分 |
[37:45] | We signed the papers. | 我们刚签了合同 |
[37:47] | Jeunet champagne is going to become the exclusive sponsor of american spirit. | 成了美国精神队的指定赞助商 |
[37:52] | So your plan… | 这么说你的计划… |
[37:54] | your plan worked out. | 你的计划成功了 |
[37:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[37:58] | Losing to win. | 以小换大 |
[38:01] | That’s only the half of it. | 猜对了一半 |
[38:03] | I had to act like I wanted to win as I was losing. | 我虽然输了, 但是表现得很积极 |
[38:08] | So the plan was to get dumped | 这样可以甩掉 |
[38:11] | by your low-rent sponsor and picked up, | 小得赞助商 |
[38:14] | straight into bed with the big boys, | 马上又找到新的赞助 |
[38:17] | jeunet champagne and Ron, | Jeunet champagne 和 Ron |
[38:20] | he had to make sure that Jimmy couldn’t win. | 必须保证Jimmy赢不了比赛 |
[38:25] | That was the plan. | 这才是完整得计划 |
[38:27] | Ron broke the law, not me. | Ron违法了, 我没有 |
[38:29] | That’s true, but you stood by while an honest man lost his life | 对, 可是你在策划这一切 使得一个正直得人失去了一切 |
[38:33] | and probably the only honest man on your team. | 你也失去了唯一对你诚实得人 |
[38:38] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[38:40] | Yes, congratulations are in order, I understand. | 你好, 已经开始庆祝了, 祝贺你 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | And while I’m on the subject, | 话说回来 |
[38:46] | good luck, Charles, finding a new crew chief. | Charles, 希望你能找到个更好的队长 |
[38:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[38:50] | This afternoon we picked up Ron elner for the murder of Chris petrie. | 今天下午我们以凶杀罪 拘捕了Ron elner |
[38:56] | Charles, I thought you knew. | Charles, 我以为你已经知道 |
[38:59] | Charles, the team had nothing to do with this. | Charles, 这事和车队无关的 |
[39:04] | We have an agreement in place. | 我们有口头约定了对么 |
[39:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:09] | I’m sure this is just a bump in the road. | 这只是点小麻烦而已 |
[39:13] | But, uh, I’ll have to speak to my attorneys. | 可是, 我必须和我的律师谈谈 |
[39:17] | Well… Charlie, | 可是…Charlie |
[39:19] | no deal, | 不签约 |
[39:21] | no driver. | 你得不到我的车手 |
[39:23] | Mr. Hutton, | Hutton先生 |
[39:24] | it’s hard to race without a crew chief or a fuel man. | 没有好的帮手是没有好成绩啊 |
[39:28] | My team is still available to you. | 我的车队随时恭候 |
[39:30] | What about Ernest? | 那Ernest怎么办? |
[39:32] | I’d bump him. | 他可以随时离开 |
[39:34] | That’s your choice. | 你决定吧 |
[39:39] | Peace out. | 要走了 |
[39:40] | Jimmy. / Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:44] | I made you. | 是我让你成功的 |
[39:45] | Then be proud of me, Hayley. | 那为我骄傲吧, Hayley |
[39:54] | Vroom, vroom. | 哦, 不妙啊 |
[40:36] | – Ernest, Ernest, right here. – Come one, shall we? | Ernest, Ernest, 这边 |
[40:50] | Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy, please! Right here. | Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!, 这! 在这, 可以吗? |
[41:11] | Breeze, breeze, breeze, start race. | 冲! 冲! 冲! 向前冲 |
[41:23] | I’ll be back on top. | 我还会成为第一的 |
[41:25] | I have no doubt. | 我相信你可以 |
[41:27] | You want to watch the race with me? I can still get into the VIP room. | 你想和我看比赛么? 我可以带你去VIP房间 |
[41:31] | Well, I appreciate the offer, but I actually have other plans. | 我很感谢你的邀请, 我有别的安排了 |
[41:35] | A woman? | 一个女人? |
[41:39] | A funeral? | 一个葬礼? |
[41:45] | You want to come? | 你也想来么? |
[41:55] | Take care, Hayley. | 保重, Hayley |
[42:03] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |