Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Mandatory evacuations have thousands of Miamians fleeing hurricane Anthony. 为了躲避暴风, 强制疏散上万名迈阿密市民
[00:04] The national weather service says to expect winds 国教气象局预测
[00:06] of up to 145 miles per hour. 风速为每小时145公里以上
[00:10] Emergency management suggest you get to a shelter immediately 突发事件处理小组建议大家 赶紧找一个避难地
[00:13] to avoid getting caught in the gridlock. 以避免道路交通堵塞
[00:17] (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評
[00:31] Hurry up! 快点!
[00:33] I’m trying. / Come on! – 我已经很快了 – 再快点啊!
[00:35] – The door! – It’s not my fault we left so late. – 没关门! – 不是我的错, 都怪我们走的太晚了
[00:37] I had to secure things. 我必须保证所有东西都安全了才能走
[00:38] Do you want a house when we get back? / You snotty. – 你不想等咱们回来了房子不在了吧? – 自以为是
[00:40] Yeah, I wasn’t the one blabbingon the phone ten minutes – 对, 可是我没在走之前
[00:42] before a hurricane’s supposed to hit. / Oh, please! – 10分钟还在打电话 – 哦, 行了!
[00:45] Excuse me for wanting to make sure my mother’s safe. 对不起, 我只是想确定妈妈安全了
[00:47] Your mother. 你妈妈
[00:51] Your mother…. She’s crazy. 你他妈的…. 你个疯子
[00:54] What did you say? / I said. – 你再说一遍? – 我说完了
[00:57] Oh, my god. 哦, 天啊
[01:04] Landfall. 暴雨
[01:08] – We gotta get some shelter. – Yeah, I know. I know. – 我们要赶紧找个地方避避 – 是的, 我知道, 我知道了
[01:13] – I cannot see a thing. Ridiculous. – Well, just turn on the wipers. – 我什么都看不见. 真他妈的夸张 – 快点打开雨刷器
[01:16] I know, I know. Okay. 我知道, 好了打开了
[01:22] What was that? 什么东西?
[01:29] Miami police CSI and Miami Dade Fire rescue apart of the evacuation process yesterday. 昨天迈阿密CSI警方和DF救援阻止协助市民疏散
[01:35] As the city prepared for the arrival hurricane Anthony. 全市人民都为安东尼暴风到来做准备
[01:37] Every police agency in South Florida joined the effort of avoid gridlock 南佛罗里达将近50万人离开海滩和岛屿
[01:41] as to half million people left the beaches and headed inland. 所有警员奋力疏散避免交通堵塞
[01:44] Today emergency management is still assessing the damage 今天突发时间处理组还在统计损失
[01:47] but initial reports estimate 10,000 to 20,000 homes destroyed 初步报告大约有10,000至20,000房屋被毁
[01:51] and at least as many more damages. / Hey! 而且统计数字还会上升 – 嗨!
[01:56] You and Ray junior are all right? 你和Ray没事吧?
[01:58] house was very comfortable 谢谢关心. 你朋友家很舒服
[02:00] – Thank you for giving us out of here. – How’s your place holding up? – 感谢你救了我们 – 你家怎么样了?
[02:03] I did all right. Couple shutters gone, I was lucky. 我家很好. 周围有几间房子倒了, 但是我的没事
[02:07] Not all of us were, though. 不是所有人都那么幸运的
[02:09] I was worried about you. Helping people evacuate. 我倒是担心你 帮助大家疏散还好吧
[02:12] I had a very close call but I’m fine, thank you. 我也接过同样问候的电话 我很好, 谢谢
[02:15] How did you get that? 你怎么知道的?
[02:17] Well, I was slow in getting my hand up. 救你的时候是慢了些
[02:20] But I’m glad you’re all right. 你很好我就放心了
[02:22] It’s this house right here? / Yes. – 这就是那房子地址? – 没错
[02:25] Let’s take a look. 走~去看看吧
[02:28] – You okay, Alexx? – Doing better than our victim. – Alexx你还好吧? – 比这些死者好多了
[02:31] He’s wedged under the car. 他被压在车下面
[02:38] Do we know who he is? 知道死者身份了吗?
[02:40] No ID, victim was running around in a full-blown hurricane. 没有ID, 他在狂暴风区乱跑
[02:44] Couple here says they hit him with their car just as landfall hit. 这对夫妇说 暴风雨的时候他们用车撞了死者
[02:47] The hurricane puts all three of them over there. 暴风把他们吹到了这里
[02:49] Just precisely why evacuation is mandatory. 这就是为什么必须强制实行正确的疏散
[02:51] It’s my fault, I know sir, the National Guard wanted us to evacuate at 2:00, 是我的错, 我知道的, 国家管理局 让我们2:00离开
[02:55] but I had to tie down my boat. By the time we got out of here, 但是我必须栓好我的船 然后我才能放心离开
[02:57] I couldn’t see two inches in front of my face. 所以那时候我根本看不到路况
[02:59] Hit the guy. / Did either you or your wife know this man? – 以至撞了这人 – 你们认识他么?
[03:02] No. / But it’s not like we have block parties. – 不认识 – 我们没有街区联谊
[03:04] I mean he could live next door. We wouldn’t know. 我的意思是他可能住隔壁 但是我们不认识
[03:06] Thank you for your help. Alexx. 谢谢你们提供线索
[03:08] Multiple contusions and lacerations too many to count. 全身到处都是被殴打和划伤
[03:13] You were just looking for shelter, weren’t you, baby? 你只想找个地方避难, 不是么, 孩子?
[03:15] You got a point of impact? 你想说什么?
[03:18] Vehicular incident, first point ofimpact’s the knees, right? 如果是交通事故膝盖上应该有伤, 对吧?
[03:23] Guys get no impact marks on his knees or shins. 这人的膝盖和表皮并没有任何伤痕
[03:26] So God exhales and everything goes sideways, huh? 那就是说全是因为暴风造成的?
[03:29] Wind picked up on the street slammed him to the car. 是风把他刮起来, 然后最大力度撞向车的
[03:34] Man hits car. There’s your story. 人撞车 不可思议
[03:36] Let’s be thorough on this, Alexx, okay? 说得细致点好吗,
[03:38] Hard to tell which got him first.The hurricane or the car. 也不能确定死因到底是风还是车
[03:41] Yes, that’s our job sort that out isn’t it? 是啊, 这是我们该干的了?
[03:45] After a category two hurricane? 是2号飓风登陆的吧?
[03:48] – Good luck. – Thank you Alexx. – 祝你好运 – Alexx谢了
[03:51] We’re going to need it. 我们需要帮忙了
[04:29] CSI:MiaMi 2】06 Hurricane Anthony 2】06 安东尼飓风
[04:34] ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/11/03
[04:38] With an initial estimate of over $3 billion in damage, 初步统计飓风造成了3亿元损失
[04:41] the governor has asked the president to declare south florida a disaster area 州长要求总统作出声明 告诉大家南佛罗里达是灾难区
[04:45] after yesterday’s category two hurricane tore through Miami. 在昨天2号飓风登陆以后
[04:50] Law enforcement personnel of all miami-dade county 政府强制疏散迈阿密各郡县
[04:52] agencies are going door to door… 所有居民…
[04:54] Got a category two hurricane, and we get sent out to a traffic incident. 又是2号飓风又是交通事故
[04:59] What’s up with dispatch? 上面怎么安排呢?
[05:00] They’re slammed with t housands of calls, 他们接到了上万通谴责电话,
[05:02] so we take ’em one at a time till order’s been restored. 可是我们每次只能送走一个, 除非有新命令
[05:06] I hate to see what a category four looks like. 我可不想看到4号飓风
[05:08] So would dispatch. 赶紧干活吧
[05:33] You get something? / Hi, – 找到什么了么? – 嗨,
[05:36] I heard a cat crying. 我听到猫哭
[05:38] Shelters won’t take animals. 避难所不让小动物进去
[05:39] People had to leave them behind. I can see why 它的主人们只能把它留在家 现在我知道为什么
[05:42] some victims get caught in a storm. 一些人遭受飓风袭击了
[05:47] Horatio?
[06:27] What’s your name, partner? 兄弟你叫什么?
[06:30] Martin.
[06:31] Do you mind if I call you Marty? 你会不会介意我叫你Marty?
[06:34] Marty,
[06:36] I’m going to check you out, 我要对你做个检查,
[06:37] and I don’t want you to speak, 但是你不要说话,
[06:39] okay? 好么?
[06:47] Can, can.. 能, 能不能..
[06:52] can you move me? 能不能帮我离开着?
[06:55] Marty, I… Marty, 我…
[06:57] I don’t think that would be a good idea. 我不认为这是好主意
[06:59] You understand me? 你知道我什么意思吧?
[07:01] You understand. 你知道的
[07:03] Okay. 好吧
[07:07] Is this your house, Marty? this is your house. 这是你的房子吗, Marty? 是你的房子是吧
[07:11] Tell… tell my wife… 告诉… 告诉我妻子…
[07:14] Marty, I’ll tell her. Marty, 我会告诉她的
[07:16] Just don’t… 请不要… 不要…不要离开我
[07:18] Please, don’t..don’t… dom’t leave me. 求你, 不要…不要… 不要离开我
[07:23] I’m right here. 我在这
[07:25] I’m right here, okay? 我在这,
[07:29] Marty? Marty? 放心吧?
[08:04] Did rescue clear the house? 他们检查房子了吗?
[08:07] Yes. No one inside. 是的, 里边没人
[08:10] He’s got a wife. 他有妻子
[08:12] Let’s find her, alright? 咱们去找找, a好么?
[08:15] I’ll check the shelters. 我去避难所看看
[08:22] – Turn him over for me, please. – Yes, sir. – 把他翻过来我看看 – 好的, 长官
[08:30] You think the hurricane could’ve done this? 你觉得飓风能杀了他么?
[08:33] The wind was horizontal. this was perpendicular. 风应该是水平的 这次却是垂直的
[08:36] As he fell from the roof… Marty could’ve been up on a ladder. 当Marty正准备弄好屋顶的时候… 他被刮了下来
[08:47] You know what? He didn’t fall from anywhere. 知道么? 他并没有从任何地方掉下来
[08:48] Take a look at the back of his legs. 看看他腿后面
[08:51] The bruising’s crescentic, 月牙形的淤伤,
[08:53] which means the hammer would’ve come from an angle 也就是说有人用锤子打他
[08:55] like below. 力度还不小
[08:59] We’re talking about murder. 是宗谋杀案
[09:01] That’s two suspicious circumstances in a one-block radius. 桡骨处有2个疑点
[09:04] Yeah. 对
[09:06] Disasters can bring out the best in people 灾难发生时会有人见义勇为
[09:09] or the worst. 也会有人趁机作乱
[09:14] Take over, will you, Eric? 你看好尸体, 没问题吧, Eric?
[09:30] Look at that 2 x 4. 看看这个
[09:32] Hurricane just turned everything upside down, didn’t it? 飓风把所有东西弄得乱七八糟, 不是么?
[09:35] Actually, on its side. 对于它并不是这样
[09:46] Sir, can we help you? Is somebody hurt? 先生, 有什么需要帮忙的吗? 有人受伤么?
[09:49] Uh, no, no. 啊, 不, 没有
[09:50] We’re all accounted for. 我们家人都齐了
[09:52] I’m just looking for my hibachi. 我只是想找一下我的炭炉
[09:54] Radio says it might be days before we get the power back on. 电台说我们回复电力还需要几天
[09:57] A barbecue sounds like a good idea. 烧烤确实是个好主意
[09:59] Just, uh, don’t cook inside. You might start a fire. 只不过不要在屋内做饭 那样会着火的
[10:05] Hey, look at that. 嗨, 看那人
[10:07] Hey, what’s going on? Is that guy looting? 嗨, 怎么回事? 那小子在偷东西吗?
[10:09] I don’t know, but you know what they say. 我也不知道, 不过看上去
[10:11] Walks like a duck… 走路摇摇晃晃的…
[10:16] Hey, you need some help with that? 嗨, 需要帮忙么?
[10:17] Hi. 嗨
[10:19] Uh, actually, I’m fine. I got it, thank you. 啊, 其实, 我没什么事 我自己能行, 谢谢了
[10:21] You sure? 你确定吗?
[10:25] Yeah, thanks. 当然, 谢了
[10:26] Is this where you live? 你住在这吗?
[10:28] That’s right. 是啊
[10:29] I’m sure you can prove it. 那么我觉得你可以证明一下了
[10:32] Driver’s license. Anything with your address on it. 驾照看一下 或者什么能证明你地址的东西
[10:38] oh, you know what? I left it inside. 哦, 我忘在屋子里了
[10:41] Shall we? 去拿一下吧?
[10:45] Okay. 好吧
[10:50] Okay, uh… here… 恩, 啊… 这…
[10:54] here you go, dude. 这个可以吧
[10:58] Well, Jed gold, library card’s not gonna cut it. 啊, Jed, 图书卡不可以
[11:01] Something else? 还有别的什么吗?
[11:05] I found something. 我找到点东西
[11:06] It’s a picture of him and a woman. 他和一个女人的照片
[11:10] Yeah, that’s me. 对对, 是我
[11:11] That’s me, sir. See I live here, that’s proof. / Is this your wife? – 那人是我. 我住在这没错吧, 这个可以证明 – 是你妻子么?
[11:15] Yeah. Deena. 对, 叫Deena
[11:16] Where is she? 她在哪?
[11:17] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[11:19] What do you mean you don’t know? 你不知道是什么意思?
[11:20] Do you mind if we look around? 介意我到处看看么?
[11:22] Uh, actually, there’s a… 啊, 那边…
[11:23] there’s a lot of glass back there. 那边有很多碎玻璃
[11:25] We forgot to… 我们忘记…
[11:27] board up the windows, so… 关窗户了, 所以…
[11:29] it’s a mess. I wouldn’t want you to… 那里乱七八糟的 我可不想你…
[11:31] – hurt yourself. – I’ll take my chances. – 弄伤自己 – 我会小心的
[11:38] Least you weren’t lying about the windows. 你不应该开着窗户
[11:40] Biggest mistake people make in a hurricane is to leave their windows exposed. 飓风来临时的大忌
[11:44] One gets broken… 只要有一个破了…
[11:47] wind gets in, pressure increases, 风就会进来, 屋内就有压力,
[11:49] blows out the other windows. 就会把其他窗户弄碎
[11:53] I’m surprised your roof didn’t come off. 你的屋顶没掉真是奇迹
[12:05] Found your wife. 找到你妻子了
[12:12] I swear to god, I don’t know what happened. 我发誓, 我不知道这是怎么回事
[12:14] I’ll tell you what happened. 我告诉你怎么了吧
[12:16] Your wife is shot. 你妻子被枪击了
[12:18] Bullet entered on the right side, exited to the left with an upward trajectory, 子弹从右边射入, 从左上方出去,
[12:23] through and through. 就是这么穿透的
[12:24] While you were out front loading your car with electronics. 她在你搬那些音像的时候死的
[12:29] A jacket. 这有件夹克
[12:31] Did you lose something in the struggle? 你们纠缠的时候你掉了东西么?
[12:35] Well, I’ll tell you what’s going to happen now. 好吧, 我来告诉你接下来会怎样
[12:36] Detective Tripp is going to give you a ride to the police department. 调查小组会带你去警察局
[12:40] I thought the roads were for emergency vehicles only. 估计警车可以有条特殊的路吧
[12:43] Then it should be an exciting ride. 那里会让你吃惊的
[12:46] Let’s go. 走吧
[13:07] Hi. / Hey. – 嗨 – 嘿
[13:09] – Is this Marty medesto’s wife? – Yeah. Found her at the shelter. – 这就是Marty的妻子? – 是啊. 在避难所找到的她
[13:12] She and her brother. 她和她兄弟
[13:13] He’s parking the car. Oh, and, uh… 她兄弟正在停车 哦, 啊…
[13:17] one more thing. 还有一件事
[13:24] Yeah, 8 and half months. 已经8个半月了
[13:28] All right. 知道了
[13:30] Mrs. Medesto… Medesto太太…
[13:32] my name’s Horatio caine. 我是Horatio Caine
[13:35] You were with my husband. 你见过我丈夫了
[13:37] I was. 是的
[13:38] Did Martin suffer? Martin很痛苦么?
[13:41] Mrs. Medesto… / Please? – Medesto太太… – 求你告诉我?
[13:46] Mrs. Medesto, your husband’s only concern was you and your family. Medesto太太, 你丈夫一直在想你和你家庭
[13:51] Okay? 安心好么?
[13:57] He was securing the house. 他想去锁好房子
[14:00] He said that he would meet us at the shelter. 他说去避难所见
[14:02] – If I had only stayed with him. – And die, too, over a house? – 如果我一直陪着他 – 想一起死吗?
[14:05] Excuse me? / Martin would have let you if I hadn’t pulled you in the car, you know that. 对不起? 如果不是我把你拉进车Martin就把你留下了
[14:08] Excuse me. 别这样
[14:13] Mrs. Medesto, would you do me a favor and have a seat right on the bench over there Medesto太太, 你能到那边做一下帮我个忙么
[14:16] okay? And I’ll be with you in a minute. 好么? 至占用你1分钟时间
[14:20] I take it that you are Mrs. Medesto’s brother. 我猜你是Medesto太太的兄弟
[14:24] Miguel. 我叫Miguel
[14:25] Thanks for helping us out. / Yeah, it sounds like you have some issues – 谢谢你帮助我们 – 我刚刚听到你好像
[14:28] with your brother-in-law, Martin. 和你妹夫Martin有过争执
[14:32] I didn’t think he was good enough for her. What can I say? 我觉得他配不上我妹妹. 我又能说什么呢?
[14:34] Okay. It’s a pretty nasty bruise under your eye. 好的. 你眼部的淤伤很厉害
[14:38] Yeah. 是啊
[14:39] Yeah? You were in a fight today? 你今天打架了?
[14:42] No, I was out hammering up some boards and had a little accident. 没有, 我只是用锤子钉东西的时候不小心弄到的
[14:45] Did that accident, Miguel, involve attacking your brother-in-law on a ladder? Miguel, 是不是你袭击的妹夫的时候弄伤的?
[14:49] No way. / No? – 不是 – 不是?
[14:50] Why don’t you describe to me what happened, then? 那么就说说到底发生什么了?
[14:53] I did it, with the back of my own hammer. 我用锤子另一面撬东西
[14:55] Sounds like quite a trick. What do you mean? 好像你在骗我 说得具体点?
[14:58] I was prying out a nail and I hit myself with my… with my hammer. 我用锤子撬钉子, 不小心用锤子打到了我自己
[15:07] Hey, it’s true. / Okay, if it’s true, then you won’t mind giving me a DNA sample. – 嘿, 是真的 – 好吧, 算是真的, 你不会介意给我一个DNA样本吧
[15:13] Right? 可以吧?
[15:19] Hurricane anthony tore a 30-mile swath through miami and the everglades yesterday, 安东尼飓风昨天席卷了迈阿密附近30公里地区和沼泽,
[15:23] leaving behind over $3 billion in damage. 造成了3亿元损失
[15:27] The category two hurricane hit coconut grove especially hard 2号飓风以8尺高巨浪
[15:30] with an eight-foot storm surge. 袭击了椰子林
[15:32] Traffic to miami beach is being rerouted. 通往迈阿密海边的道路被中断
[15:35] Power has finally been restored in little havana and coral gables, 电力不久将会重建,
[15:38] though hundreds of homes ofresidents are still in the dark. 目前还有上千户居民没有电力
[15:40] Be advised that the FPNL is working around the clock FPNL在争分夺秒地
[15:43] to get the power back up and running. 恢复电力
[15:45] And finally, the death toll continues to climb. 死伤人数还在增加
[15:49] 21 confirmed dead and many still missing. 21人死亡 还有很多失踪
[15:54] So you came to see your windshield man. 你是来看掉到风挡玻璃上的人?
[15:57] A lot of bodies lining the hallway out there. 走道里有很多尸体
[15:59] Yeah, tell me about it. 是啊, 我知道的
[16:01] Guess with all the new construction, 这些新案子,
[16:02] people thought mandatory evacuation didn’t apply to them. 都是因为人们总认为强制避难没有必要
[16:05] Well, assumption is the mother of disaster. 真是天灾人祸
[16:07] And in this case, drowning. 这个人是淹死的
[16:11] This guy hits the windshield but dies of drowning? 他撞到那车子之前已经淹死了?
[16:14] After I cleaned the leaves and wrappers out of his mouth, 我清理完他的嘴才发现,
[16:17] a blood-stained foam erupted from his lungs, which means… 在他的肺里有大血块, 也就是说…
[16:19] he had air, water and mucus present during respiration. 空气, 水和黏液同时吸入了他的肺
[16:24] The rain filled his lungs, 肺里全是雨水,
[16:26] collapsed his alveoli, 雨水撑破了他的肺,
[16:28] then saturated his red blood cells until they burst. 然后浸透了他的红细胞, 直到细胞破裂
[16:30] Caused heart failure. 导致心脏死亡
[16:40] so he drowned on rain. 也就是说他被雨水淹死了
[16:43] Horizontally. / Yeah. – 狂风 – 是啊
[16:46] Hurricane rain. 飓风雨
[16:47] What’s that? 那是什么?
[16:49] The yellow stuff? 黄色的那些?
[16:51] Waxy substance? 蜡变物质?
[16:53] I don’t know, 我也不知道,
[16:54] but it was all over his arm. 但是他胳膊上全是
[16:58] So do we even know who he is? / No, – 知道他是谁了吗? – 还不知道,
[17:00] and we’re not going to, 我们也不会去证明了,
[17:02] not the conventional way. Fingerprints are sanded down. 不符合常规 指纹已经被磨掉了
[17:08] and I found this wedged in his cheekbone. 而且在他的颚骨里发现这个
[17:11] That a chin piece? 是下巴么?
[17:13] Plastic surgery? / Had botox, – 整形手术用的么? – 没错
[17:16] caps, dyed hair, too. 头发也染色了
[17:18] You got your work cut out for you, Speed. 这回有你忙的了
[17:20] Looks like this boy had something to hide. 看起来这孩子想隐瞒什么
[17:24] You lied to me, Jed. Jed你撒谎
[17:27] But we were married. 我们确实结过婚
[17:29] Which makes you divorced. 但是你们离婚了
[17:31] Explains why Deena recently got a T.R.O. against you. 你解释一下为什么Deena针对你
[17:35] I never did anything to her. / No. – 我什么也没做 – 你做了
[17:37] No, you just ignored a temporary restraining order and you shot her. 你做了, 你无视临时管制命令 到她那里杀了她
[17:41] They just checked my hands. 他们检查了我的手
[17:43] No gunshot residue, remember? 没有开过枪的迹象, 这点你海记得吧?
[17:45] Yeah, well, simple soap and water could take care of that, 这个我知道, 用香皂洗洗手就可以了
[17:47] not to mention rain from the storm. 别忘了当时在下雨
[17:48] Dude, I don’t even have a permit for a gun. 伙计, 我都没有持枪证
[17:51] You know what we call that? 你知道我们管这些人叫什么吗?
[17:52] We call that an unregistered firearm. 我们叫做非法持枪者
[17:55] We find that gun in your car or somewhere in the house, 我们在你家或者你车上找到枪的话,
[17:57] – takes us just a step closer to you. – Go for it. – 那么就能证明你是凶手了 – 去查吧
[18:00] You got nothing on me, man. 不可能有什么东西的
[18:01] Yeah, well, we’re just getting started, 行, 我们已经开始检查了,
[18:04] dude. 小子
[18:15] Any luck locating the projectile? 确定下来开枪的弹道了吗?
[18:17] Just hard work. 这可不那么容易
[18:18] I’ve got a big, fat bullet with blood on it. 我发现了一个大号子弹, 上面还有血渍
[18:21] Well, the hubby’s swearing he didn’t do it, so is there 她丈夫发誓没有做过, 那么
[18:23] any possibility this could have been a suicide? 有没有迹象表明这女的是自杀?
[18:28] No, I don’t think so, seeing as how I found the gun 不, 我不觉得是, 如果是自杀,
[18:30] in the nightstand next to the bed. 就应该在床边 而我们是在床头柜找到枪
[18:32] There was a nosy neighbor came by that said 有个热心的邻居说
[18:35] that the deceased bought the gun a few months back 死者几个月以前买的枪,
[18:36] for protection from her estranged husband. 就是为了保护自己不受丈夫骚扰
[18:39] She did target practice out back. 她总在外边做射击练习
[18:40] In a nice neighborhood like this? 这个邻居这么关心她?
[18:42] Well, I guess it shows you how desperate she must have been. 我想你也能感受到她多么恐惧了吧
[18:47] so, the guy comes over to claim what the divorce judge didn’t give him. 她丈夫来这里质问她为什么不给他法院判决书
[18:50] She’s afraid of him. Gets out the gun for protection. 她很害怕 于是拿出了枪自卫
[18:54] He takes it from her and uses it on her. 她丈夫抢过了枪杀死了她
[18:56] And we catch him making his getaway. 我们看到他的时候他正想跑
[18:58] I’m going to head over to the lab. If I find his prints on this weapon, 我要去实验室了 如果枪上有他的指纹,
[19:00] I’ll find you. 我会马上告诉你的
[19:02] All right. 好吧
[19:06] Hey, Eric. / Hey. H. – 嘿, Eric – 嘿
[19:08] I haven’t found a ladder or a hammer yet. 我还没有找到梯子和锤子
[19:11] You know what? Let’s get a shot of this. 知道么? 这个应该照一下
[19:17] Brother-in-law mentioned something about nailing up some boards. 他妻子的哥哥说他曾经撬板子上的钉子
[19:21] Anything about nails with blood on them? 这些钉子上有血渍吗?
[19:27] Gee, he left that part out, didn’t he? 这应该就是他说的那块板子了吧?
[19:30] Okay, let’s get this to DNA. 那就拿回去做个DNA化验
[19:33] All right. 好吧
[19:37] Why would the board stay put, not the ladder? 为什么这块板子不在梯子上呢?
[19:39] Well, things that are flushed to the ground in a hurricane tend to stay that way. 因为飓风东西都被吹到了地上
[19:44] Wind does nothing to get under. 所有东西都被毁了
[19:50] What’ve we got, H? 发现什么了?
[19:52] Why do these roses survive the hurricane? 飓风过后为什么这些花没事?
[19:55] It’s where Martin’s body landed. 这是Martin死的地方
[19:57] He probably shielded them from the storm. 也许是他挡住了飓风
[20:03] That would mean 也就是说
[20:05] that he was killed before the storm, right? 他实在飓风到来之前已经被杀了, 对么?
[20:07] – It means we just got a timeline. – So, mother nature ….. – 也就是说我们有他死亡时间了 – 自然规律 …..
[20:10] has helped us out. Nice going. 帮助了我们. 干的不错
[21:02] Gun doesn’t appear to have been fired recently? 这把枪最近没有发射过的迹象?
[21:04] It doesn’t. 没有
[21:06] I have to call ’em like I see ’em. 我看到什么就记录什么了
[21:07] You got to do better than that. 你应该做得更好些
[21:09] Look at that guy. 看看他
[21:11] Divorce or not, the girl’s dead and he’s shed nary a tear. 不管离婚与否, 老婆死了一滴眼泪也没掉
[21:14] Well, if you’ll look, I did find that the weapon could have been cleaned after it was fired. 啊, 仔细看看, 我还说了这把枪可能在试用以后被人清理过了
[21:18] Yeah, he could have worn gloves. 是啊, 也许他当时还戴着手套
[21:20] No big stretch. / Yeah, it could show forethought of malice. 这些也不稀奇 这就说明他应该是蓄意谋杀
[21:23] But either way, you’re right, it’s not laying out the way we expected. 但是你是对的, 好像不是我们预想的那样
[21:27] Hey, Alexx, what’s up? 嘿, Alexx, 你好么?
[21:28] Came by on this very case. That the T.R.O. husband? 我来看看这个案子 这就是那个人丈夫?
[21:31] One and the same. 就是他
[21:35] Entry wound on his ex. 他妻子身上的伤口
[21:36] It’s ragged. Take a look. 有点凹凸不平. 看看吧
[21:39] It is ragged, 是有点不齐,
[21:40] indicating it penetrated with less force than a direct hit. 也就是说这不是正角度命中的
[21:43] Like an injury consistent with a ricochet. 看伤口, 子弹应该是跳跃这击中她的
[21:46] Bullet pinged around the place? 是那种可以爆炸的跳弹么?
[21:47] Well, something had to slow it down before entry. 不能那么快下结论
[21:49] Either way, you know what that means? 你知道这意味着什么?
[21:52] Back to the crime scene. 回案发现场看看再说
[22:10] Any luck finding that ricochet? 有什么头绪了吗?
[22:12] None so far. 目前还没有
[22:14] Where are we going with this? 现在需要做些什么?
[22:16] Well, in the absence of a ricochet hit, I can use the lasers to find out 我现在用激光来代替弹道
[22:18] where the bullet was actually shot from. 这样我就可以知道子弹是从哪个方向发射的了
[22:20] Be easier to do with the power on. 还是有电比较方便工作
[22:23] Actually, it works in our favor. 其实, 这样正好帮了我们
[22:27] I can use these two points as a frame of reference. 我可以利用这两点来确定真正的弹道
[22:40] That is weird. / What? – 真不可思议 – 怎么了?
[22:42] I mean, look. 我是说, 看
[22:44] Busted window, that’s all. Well, we assumed it was from the wind, 玻璃被打碎了, 子弹从窗户那里过来的 我们现在可以推测子弹是被风刮过来的,
[22:47] but maybe not. 当然也有可能不是
[22:53] Look at all those spent bullets. 看看这些费子弹
[22:57] Think he opened fire from the yard? 你是说她丈夫从花园里开的枪?
[22:58] No. I’ve got another suspect in mind. 不是. 我觉得还有另一个嫌疑犯
[23:01] Who? 谁?
[23:02] I’ll tell you when I’m sure. Will you help me collect these? 等我确定一下我的想法 能帮我收集这些子弹吗?
[23:05] I already got a collection. 好像已经整理好了
[23:07] Female. Cleans up after herself. 死者在练习完了以后就清理了
[23:09] Collected her own spent bullets. 收集所有她用过的子弹
[23:12] Tidy gun owner. 爱干净的持枪者
[23:15] Well, it may have been what got her killed. 也许我知道是什么杀了她了
[23:31] – The interior of the car, Speed?- I put that on the backburner, – 化学物质试验? – 我把它放到燃烧器上,
[23:34] because I got this theory about the guy who slammed into the vehicle. 这个想法来自于那个被甩向车子的死者
[23:37] Theory being that he’s concealing his identity, right? 也就是说他自己 销毁了所有可以证明他身份的东西?
[23:41] Well, there’s that, and uh, 是这个意思, 而且…啊,
[23:43] I ran some traces that I found in autopsy. 这些是验尸部给我的
[23:45] You got acetone, xylene, toluene. 现在有了丙酮, 二甲苯, 还有甲苯
[23:48] You got, uh, titanium dioxide, 还有二氧化钛,
[23:51] – various hydrocarbons… – Non-skid. – 还有些碳氧化合物… – 防止侧滑
[23:53] What surfers use. / Yeah. Prevents slippage on your board. – 就是这些东西起的作用 – 对, 可以防止侧滑
[24:01] I’m thinking he’s one of these guys that goes out, 我想这个死者,
[24:03] tries to catch the monster wave before the big storm. 想赶上暴风登陆时的巨浪
[24:06] Okay, go on. 恩..继续
[24:07] Well, the physics of loft. 随着浪的增高
[24:09] This guy’s found half a mile inland. 这个人已经到了500米高度
[24:12] He’s got surfing epoxy on him. 他还在感受冲浪的刺激
[24:13] Hurricanes pick up small boats, small animals. 飓风能够卷起小船, 小动物
[24:16] I mean, a surf board could be used for loft. 冲浪板估计也不例外
[24:18] Right, hurricane picked him up at the beach, 飓风把他从海边卷起,
[24:21] and then dropped him on the hood of that car inland. 然后他被抛向了内陆的那辆汽车上
[24:24] – It’s possible. – If he got caught in a vortex, – 这倒是有可能 – 他被小旋风卷起,
[24:26] – there’s a very good chance. – Vortex? – 也是有可能的 – 小旋风?
[24:29] – What is that… like a tornado? – But smaller. – 像龙卷风吗? – 比那个小
[24:31] Winds whip ’em up, then they take off on their own. 是飓风是它们形成的, 然后这些小旋风会离开飓风独自前进
[24:35] Gusts hit 150 miles per hour. 速度大约每小时150公里
[24:37] Surf board under his arm for loft… 这个冲浪手…
[24:39] a guy could get picked up. 也许就被这种小旋风卷起来的
[24:50] so by determining the vortex, 也就是说如果定下来小旋风的位置,
[24:52] we could figure out where he was picked up, right? 我们就能确定他被卷起来的地点了?
[24:54] Doppler radar can help. 咱们可以用多普勒雷达
[24:57] Let’s check with accu-weather. 先查一下最近的天气
[24:59] It tracks the movement of the vortex. 这就是小旋风运行轨迹
[25:01] He came down in coconut grove. So looks like… 他在椰子林被抛下的 也就是说…
[25:05] – this vortex picked him up. – Spinning over hobie beach. – 也就是说在这被卷起的 – Hobie海滩
[25:09] What kind of guy surfs in a hurricane? 什么人才会在飓风登陆的时候冲浪呢?
[25:11] Well, he’s either a thrillseeker, 他就是想寻求刺激,
[25:13] or he’s got nothing to lose. 或者他已经一无所有了
[25:15] Grab a uniform, Speed. Go check it out. 穿好衣服, Speed 去查查
[25:38] Blood on the nails. 钉子上有血渍
[25:40] Yes, sir. 是的长官
[25:43] Not a match to your victim on the fence. 不是死者的血渍
[25:45] And no match to the your suspect with the black eye, his brother-in-law. 而且也不是死者哥哥的
[25:49] Okay… 很好…
[25:52] so we’ve got a third man. 也就是说还有第三者
[25:54] Let’s run this against CODIS, 在进行一次CODIS测试,
[25:56] and see if we get any hits, all right? / All right. – 看看有什么漏掉的线索? – 好的
[26:04] Wasn’t speed supposed to do this? / Yes. – 不是应该Speed来做这个吗? – 是的
[26:06] I sent him to the beach. 我让他去海滩看看了
[26:13] Wait a second. 等一下
[26:17] Hey, take a look at that. 看看这个
[26:19] See that right there? 看到了么?
[26:21] That is blood. 是血渍
[26:22] Hang on to that, will you? 帮我拿一下
[26:25] The victim only hit the windshield. 死者只是撞了一下挡风玻璃
[26:28] He never was actually in the car. 他从来没有进到车里啊
[26:33] Yes, but that’s exactly what makes this blood interesting. 是啊, 所以我才觉得这血渍有点奇怪
[26:39] Your cut. 你也这样
[26:41] It looks infected. 好像是被传染了
[26:44] However you got it. 你真的被传染了
[26:46] I was forced 我是被迫的
[26:48] to remove a young lady from her apartment during the storm surge. 我被迫在这时候把你从你部门调过来
[26:52] – And that is how she thanked you? – Yes, that and a few choice words. – 你不是应该感谢我? – 是啊, 说什么好呢
[26:59] Hang on. 拿好
[27:01] Speed. / Yeah, I found some people who know our surfer. – 我问了几个人, 他们认识死者
[27:04] Okay. / They say his name is John smith. – 好的 – 他的名字是John Smith
[27:07] All right, well, that sounds bogus. 听起来像假的
[27:09] You get an address? 拿到地址了吗?
[27:11] He’s on their mailing list, so I’m going to head over there now. 我正要和他们去拿
[27:13] All right, keep me posted. 好的, 原封不动给我拿回来
[27:19] That the stuff from the John smith shack? 这些就是John Smith的东西?
[27:22] You were supposed to meet me at the truck. 你是不是以为有一车东西
[27:25] I figured you could use the exercise. It’s good for you. 我觉得你还可以做做运动 这对你有好处
[27:27] Thank you. 谢谢了
[27:28] 20 bucks says “John smith” jumped bail on a violent crime. John Smith是个被保释的暴力犯
[27:32] 40 that he’s in witness protection program. 他还是证人受到保护
[27:35] All the goombas want to come down to south florida. 所有麻烦都在咱们这了
[27:37] For what, the weather? 为什么来, 因为天气好?
[27:38] Look, if he was in witsec, CODIS would’ve red-flagged him as being in the program. 瞧, 如果他是证人, CODIS应该把他列为头号保护对象
[27:42] – I did one of those last year. – Do you mind getting the door? – 我去年就是做这个的 – 能帮我开一下门吗?
[27:48] – Traction-n-more. – It’s for surf boards. – 防侧滑剂 – 冲浪用的
[27:51] How’d you miss this? / P.D. Packed the boxes, I didn’t miss anything. 怎么没忘了这个? 我不会对调任何东西的
[27:56] He sprayed it on the surf board, and.. 他把这东西喷在冲浪板上, 然后..
[27:59] it transferred onto his body. 这些东西蹭在他身上
[28:06] Then the wizard of oz touched down. 结果就留在身上了
[28:09] Pizza places, pizza店,
[28:11] eye doctor. 眼科医生
[28:13] I’ve got a used library books. 这里还有二手书
[28:16] Surfing documentaries. 冲浪资料
[28:18] At least the guy died doing something he liked. 好像他很喜欢这么死
[28:20] What kind of books? 什么书?
[28:22] we got a mystery. 探险的
[28:24] – Thriller and accounting. – Accounting? – 刺激宝典和会计 – 会计?
[28:27] He’s a surf bum accountant? 爱冲浪刺激的会计?
[28:33] Something’s up with that. 我觉得有点不对劲
[28:35] Check book. count balance of $98.26. 支票簿 还有98.26
[28:40] The guy was neat. 这个人生活有序而且细心
[28:41] Crosses his sevens. 所有的7和2都用横杠做了区别
[28:47] Check this out. 看看
[28:50] Six years ago. 6年前
[28:54] Jersey city accountant disappears. Jersey政府会计消失
[28:57] Local man, Steven granger, went missing 本地人, Steven Granger, 走失
[29:00] friday after an IRS meeting 在周五IRS会议以后
[29:02] about his recent accounting records for reputed mobster, Ilia krestavich. 他就是被誉为Llia Krestavich的盗贼
[29:07] That’s nice. / He could have been running from the IRS. – 很好 – 他可能在躲避IRS
[29:10] The IRS usually lets you work out a payment plan. IRS总是让人多干活
[29:13] My guess… 我猜…
[29:15] is that he was running from these mob guys. 他是想躲避那些IRS的暴徒
[29:17] – He got caught stealing. – How much did he steal? – 他从那里偷了钱 – 他偷了多少?
[29:19] There was a discrepancy of $1,500,000. 大约1,500,000
[29:24] – And the guy’s living in a shack? – The overhead is low. – 但是他住在破茅屋? – 而且顶棚还那么烂
[29:27] $1.5 mil’ll go a long way. 1.5亿元够他生活一段时间的了
[29:29] A lifetime. 一辈子都够了
[29:31] I guess we figured out why this guy would surf in a hurricane. 我想我们知道这个人为什么在飓风来的时候还在冲浪了
[29:35] We did? / Yeah, he was an accountant who steals from the mob. – 解决了? – 他是个曾经从暴徒手里偷过钱的会计
[29:38] He’s a nut job. 所以他要跑
[29:41] Can’t be that nuts. He got away with it. 没那么恐怖吧 他吓得要跑
[29:43] He got away from the mob, not the hurricane. 他是想躲避那些暴徒,
[29:53] Horatio. 而不是飓风
[29:55] I didn’t get any hits on CODIS. CODIS检查没有任何发现
[29:57] But I did run the report on the blood from the plywood nailsin Medesto’s backyard, 但是我检查Medesto后院三合板发现,
[30:01] against the blood you got in the car like you asked me to. 这些血渍和你在车里发现的吻合
[30:05] Not that I understood why, frankly, but… / findings? – 我真的不明白为什么, 但是… – 发现什么了?
[30:09] They match. 他们吻合
[30:10] One in 4.3 trillion people have these combinations. 4.3兆分之一的人才有可能吻合
[30:14] There’re only six billion people on earth, so… 但是只有6亿人在这个地球上, 也就是说…
[30:16] these crimes are linked. 这些犯人是同一个人
[30:19] To one criminal. / All right. – 是同一个人 – 明白了
[30:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:22] sure. 没什么
[30:25] Yelina, yeah, hi.
[30:26] – Listen, this driver stinks. – Let’s bring him in. – 听着, 那个肇事司机 – 把他带来
[30:30] Martin medesto, my neighbor? Martin Medesto, 我的邻居?
[30:32] – Your late neighbor. – Yeah, I know. I heard. – 后来搬进去的 – 是的, 我听说了
[30:35] Poor Susana. I know she’s got a baby on the way and everything. 可怜的Susana. 她怀了孩子
[30:37] Do I detect a note of insincerity on your part, Todd? 你有没有什么隐瞒我的, Todd?
[30:41] No. we were friendly. 没有, 我们都和平相处
[30:43] Well, then, can you explain to me how we found your blood 那么你来解释一下为什么你的血
[30:46] at the foot of Martin’s body? 会在Martin尸体旁边呢?
[30:49] My blood? 我的血?
[30:50] We found it on some nails protruding through a piece of plywood. 我们在一个三合板的钉子上发现的
[30:58] I mean, I, I lent him my lawn mower, 我借给他我的除草机,
[31:00] I knocked into this plank with nails sticking out of it. 我把那个板子钉在了机器上
[31:03] It was in his garage. About a week ago. 已经在他车库了放了一周左右了
[31:07] – Not award winning. – No, not award wining, – 编的不错 – 是啊, 变得不错,
[31:10] and not even close. We also found blood inside your car. 但是还不太准确, 我们还在你车里发现了血渍
[31:18] – You found blood? – Yeah, your blood. – 你发现了血渍? – 是, 是你的血
[31:21] So either you’re a hemophiliac, 我在怀疑,
[31:24] which I doubt, 你是有血液病,
[31:26] or you were up to no good on hurricane day. 还是说你在飓风登陆那天出了什么事
[31:30] If you’re so convinced, 如果你不信,
[31:33] why don’t you prove it? 为什么不去证实?
[31:35] Show me how it is that you think I stuck my neighbor on top of his fence. 证明我把我的邻居钉在了篱笆上
[31:40] I’m going to. 我会的
[31:53] You sure about this? 你确定么?
[31:54] Oxidation on all these spent bullets tells us they were fired some time ago. 根据氧化程度看这些子弹已经用过很久了
[32:04] Florida humidity? 佛罗里达很潮吗?
[32:05] It’s the same oxidation as the bullet that killed Deena. 这些子弹的氧化程度和杀死Deena的一样
[32:09] I couldn’t see it until I cleaned all the blood off. 在我没清理掉所有血渍之前我还没发现
[32:11] You’re telling me the bullet that killed Deena was shot twice. 你是说杀死Deena的子弹发射过两次
[32:13] Yes. 是的
[32:14] The first time was by Deena herself at target practice. 第一次是Deena联系射击
[32:16] 1,250 feet per second. 每秒1,250尺
[32:19] And then, you were right. She cleaned up after herself. 然后, 正如你所说的 她在练习完了以后清理了所有子弹
[32:27] And that’s where the spent bullet stayed until the hurricane came through, 那些子弹一直好好的, 直到飓风来临
[32:30] picked it up and shot it a second time… into her. 飓风把子弹卷起, 然后在1秒钟之内杀了她
[32:34] I want my stereo. It’s mine. Okay? / I don’t want to sit here… – 我想要回我的音响行吗? – 我不想在这谈…
[32:37] 150 mile-an-hour wind can whip a bullet 220 to 300 feet per second. 每小时150公里的飓风 让子弹以每秒220至300尺的速度飞起来
[32:44] Listen, that’s mine! We have to leave! 听着, 那是我的! 我们现在必须走!
[32:50] This one is definitely going to hit the ballistics lecture circuit. 这正好符合了弹道轨迹
[32:53] The only question I have is. 我还有个问题
[32:55] Where was Jed? Jed在哪?
[32:57] Under the bed, with his jacket. 在床下, 盖着那件夹克
[33:03] So what, I was under the bed. 我在床下怎么了
[33:06] – That makes me the smart guy. – It makes you a smart coward. – 这个案子能看出来我们很聪明 – 而你却很胆小
[33:08] Whatever, dude. Bottom line is it’s murder by hurricane. 无所谓. 她是被飓风杀死的
[33:12] I didn’t do it. I’m out of here. 我没做 我要走了
[33:14] – See you around. – Oh, I don’t think so. – 再见 – 哦, 我不这么觉得
[33:15] – Detective? – You’re under arrest. – 探长你呢? – 你被拘捕了
[33:18] For what? / Grand theft. – 为什么? – 偷窃罪
[33:20] – Grand theft? – You were divorced. – 偷窃罪? – 你们离婚了
[33:22] It’s your wife’s property. You have no right to it. 那些是你妻子的财产 你没有权利拥有
[33:24] You’re going to go away for a few years. 你会被管制几年
[33:26] – God, I can’t believe this. – Well, you will. – 天啊, 真不敢相信 – 你会的
[33:28] when you’re decked out in a set of orange jail jumps. 当你起床时发现监狱桔红色的套服的时候
[33:31] Your only electronics is going to be a fuzzy black and white tv 你的音响只剩下黑白电视机了
[33:33] you’re going to share with hard-timers. 和那些重刑犯一起共用
[33:35] About 50 of them. 大约共用50样东西
[33:45] So, DNA results show a match from the driver’s seat DNA显示在驾驶员座位上的血渍
[33:48] and the blood found on the plywood nails in Martin medesto’s bark yard. 和Martin后院的血渍吻合
[33:51] From Marty’s killer. That’s right. 那就是杀死Marty的人
[33:53] How did it get there? 怎么会在那里呢?
[33:55] I’m working the hypothetical like you suggested. 按照你的推测我做了个假设
[33:58] Based on the crime scene photos, 根据现场的照片,
[34:00] – I’ve created this rendering. – Okay, here’s what we do. – 我建了一个演示 – 好的, 让我看看
[34:02] Let’s add the plywood we found just below Marty. 把那块三合板加进去
[34:06] Marty would have been here, Marty尸体在这,
[34:08] and the board, there. 板子在这
[34:10] Flat on the ground. Hurricane couldn’t move it. 平放在地上 不可能被风刮起来
[34:13] Now add the second man at five feet nine inches tall 现在加一个5尺9寸的男人
[34:16] and place him at the bottom of the ladder. 然后把他放在梯子下面
[34:22] Good. Now, 很好. 现在,
[34:24] collapse the ladder backwards. 让梯子向后倒
[34:26] If he were to give a pull of the ladder. 如果他推动梯子
[34:29] Your unknown man’s squarely on the nails. / Yes, he does. – 那么那个凶手就会被钉子扎到 – 没错就是他
[34:32] And you know what? 知道么?
[34:33] He’s not unknown. 他不是未知的
[34:38] Todd, let me see your back. Todd, 又见面了
[34:44] Let’s go. Back. 让我们看看后背
[34:53] See, Todd, 瞧, Todd,
[34:54] Those nail marks nail you for this crime. 这些钉子口说明你是凶手
[35:02] Okay, it was an accident. 好了, 只是个以外
[35:04] I was on the ladder with Martin, helping him board up his house, 我和Martin一起在梯子上, 只是想帮他弄好他的房子,
[35:07] and the wind from the hurricane blew us over. 那样房子就不会有事了
[35:09] So, you accidentally hammered his calves, 也就是说你不小心用锤子弄伤了他的腿,
[35:12] and you were accidentally blown over? 你也不小心受伤了?
[35:16] Fine. So, we had a small fight first. 我们之前有点小冲突
[35:20] Doesn’t mean I killed the guy. It’s assault and battery. 但是不表明我杀了他 我们只是打了几下
[35:22] You know how I know you’re lying, Todd? 知道为什么我知道你在撒谎么, Todd?
[35:26] That’s why. You know what that is? 这就是原因 你知道是什么吧?
[35:30] A rose. / Yeah. A rosebud. – 玫瑰 – 没错, 是玫瑰
[35:32] We found that intact under Martin’s body. 我们在Martin尸体下面发现的
[35:35] Hurricane wiped out all the others. It’s called a time line. 飓风席卷了所有东西 这也就有了个作案时间
[35:39] So, your little accident happened before the hurricane. 也就是说你所谓的小以外发生在飓风到来之前
[35:42] What she’s saying is that the storm didn’t kill him. 她的意思也就是说, 飓风并不是导致他死亡的因素
[35:45] You did. 而是你
[35:47] Damn it, Martin, I need the ladder. 你他妈的, Martin, 我需要这梯子
[35:48] – Give me a chance. – You’re already boarded. – 给我用一下 – 你已经弄好了
[35:50] Get off me. / Storm’s going to destroy my house. – 放开我 – 飓风会毁掉我的房子的
[35:53] Man, I need it. Give it to me. 哥们, 我需要梯子 给我
[36:19] He was double boarding. 他包了2层
[36:20] Excuse me? 我不懂?
[36:22] He had one set of boards up on his house already, 他已经包好了一边了,
[36:24] and he still wouldn’t loan me his ladder so I could take care of mine. 他还是不肯借给我梯子让我包我的屋子
[36:26] So while you boarded your house, Martin bled to death in his backyard. 然后你就去包你的屋子, 任由Martin死在他的院子里
[36:30] That’s right, and then you went out to your car, 没错, 然后你开车走了,
[36:32] and you bled in your car on the seat. 然后你的血渍蹭到你车上
[36:38] – I was trying to save my house. – Yeah, and you did. – 我只是想保全我的房子 – 你做到了
[36:41] You did save your house, didn’t you? The problem is, 你确实保全了你的屋子, 不是吗? 但问题是,
[36:43] is you’re not going to be seeing that house for a long time now, are you? 你要有很长一段时间见不到你的房子了, 对么?
[36:53] Will you tell his wife that I said I’m sorry? 能不能替我向他妻子说声对不起?
[36:56] Yeah. 好的
[36:57] I can do that. I’ll speak to his wife. 我会说的
[37:00] Just out of curiosity, 别怪我多管闲事,
[37:02] Todd,
[37:03] what should I tell …. 我想说的是 ….
[37:05] his unborn child? 他未出生的孩子怎么办?
[37:11] Think about it. 想想吧
[37:21] Miguel?
[37:23] Lieutenant. 警官
[37:27] My sister’s in the hospital. 我妹妹在医院
[37:29] – Everything okay? – She had a baby boy. – 没什么事吧? – 是个男孩
[37:32] Wanted to let you know. No complications, healthy. 想让你知道 孩子很健康
[37:34] That’s great. 太好了
[37:35] We, uh, we got Martin’s killer. 我们…啊…我们抓到了杀Martin的人
[37:37] It turns out to be the neighbor across the street. 是临街的邻居
[37:45] Hey, no hard feelings for coming after me. 我已经没有什么感觉了
[37:48] Are you going to look in on the little boy? 你不去看看那个小孩么?
[37:51] Right. 好的
[37:53] Miguel?
[37:56] It’s going to be weird, that’s all. 这一切太突然了
[37:59] Didn’t always approve of how his old man treated my sister. 看看那凶手对我妹妹做了什么
[38:05] – What do I tell his kid? – Let’s tell him that his father… – 我怎么和孩子说? – 就说他爸爸…
[38:09] his father died trying to save their home. 他爸爸为了保护这个家死的
[38:13] Right. 好的
[38:16] Thank you, lieutenant. / Sure. – 谢谢你警官 – 没什么
[38:17] You take care. 多保重
[38:23] Hi, guys. 嘿, 你们好
[38:24] Bye, guys. 再见了
[38:25] Hey, Calleigh. 嗨, Calleigh.
[38:27] I, uh, heard you busted the stereo man. 我, 啊, 我听说你抓了那个偷音响的人
[38:28] Hey. I heard you found out who the car crash victim really is. 嗨. 我听说你最终知道那个被车撞死的人是谁了
[38:31] Yup. He was a bad guy. 是啊. 他不是什么好人
[38:34] You know maybe not all bad. 也许并不那么坏
[38:35] I think the mob would disagree about 1.5 million times. 估计IRS组织会反驳你1.5亿次
[38:39] But you know what I was thinking? If he hadn’t have stolen from the mob, 但你知道我怎么想的吗? 如果他不偷那些钱,
[38:41] then he never would have become a beach bum in florida, 那么他就永远不会来佛罗里达冲浪,
[38:43] and then he never would have gotten picked up by the hurricane, 那么他也不会被飓风卷起来,
[38:46] and if he hadn’t have gotten picked up by the hurricane, 如果他没有被飓风卷起来,
[38:47] he never would have hit Burton’s car, 那么他就不会被Burton的车撞到,
[38:49] and if it wasn’t for hitting Burton’s car, Burton would’ve gotten away with murder. 如果他没有被Burton的车撞到, Burton这个凶手就会跑掉
[38:56] Leave it to you, Calleigh, to find something good to come out of a hurricane. Calleigh你应该去研究一下飓风带来的好处
[39:01] They do alleviate global warming. 我想可以缓解温室效应
[39:04] She’s, uh, 她, 啊,
[39:07] way too cheerful. 是个乐观的人
[39:56] Hi. 嗨
[39:58] Hi. 嗨
[39:59] Oh, I just locked up the paperwork on Burton. 哦, 我刚刚把Burton的案子结了
[40:02] – But if you want it. – No. That’s okay, that’s fine. – 但如果你想看 – 不. 没关系的
[40:04] It won’t be a problem. 没什么的
[40:06] I’ll just be a minute. / Okay. – 给我1分钟
[40:10] Here we go. That’s all the papers. 给你 都在这呢
[40:12] All right. 好的
[40:13] All rightie. 好吧….
[40:17] I was, uh… I was wondering… 我, 啊… 我担心…
[40:19] I was wondering what, uh, 我担心, 啊,
[40:20] you guys were doing tonight, you and Ray, jr.. 你们今晚都做些什么, 你和Ray..
[40:25] well, um, you’re gonna have to, uh… 啊, 你应该, 啊…
[40:28] you’re gonna to have to take that board up down, 你应该把屋顶的布拿下去,
[40:30] so I, I assume you’re going to need some help. 所以我觉得你是不是需要帮忙
[40:33] Lieutenant Caine? Caine警官?
[40:35] Yeah. / You, uh, evacuated me. – 什么事 – 你, 啊, 你应该遣送我
[40:39] They.. they told me I could find you here. 他们说能在这找到你
[40:41] Right. Um, 啊
[40:42] Julie, right? / Uh, Julia. – Julie, 是吧? – 啊, Julia
[40:44] Julia, Julia, okay.
[40:46] Julia, 好的
[40:48] I’ll be right with you. 我这就和你走
[40:57] Excuse me. 等一下
[41:23] How’s she doing? 她怎么了?
[41:24] She’s, um… 她, 啊…
[41:27] I think she’s going to be fine. 我想她会没事的
[41:30] How, um… 那么, 啊…
[41:32] how did later sound? 那么最后怎么决定呢?
[41:37] I think that would be nice. 我想我们能解决
[41:39] Good. 那好吧
[41:41] Good. 好的
[41:44] So I’ll see you later. 再见
[41:46] Yeah. 再见
[41:48] Okay.
[41:50] Yeah.
[41:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:14] The city of Miami is returning to normal after Anthony. 安东尼飓风过后迈阿密恢复平静
[42:18] Power is back on in all but outlying areas, 电力已经全部恢复,
[42:20] and homeowners are digging out of their homes. 居民也都回到自己家园
[42:23] Surf’s a calm foot to foot and a half. 一切都恢复成以前的样子
[42:26] Thanks to the trade winds out of the bahamas, 感谢收听巴哈马之音,
[42:28] temperature’s a balmy 72. 华氏72度 晴
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme