时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | Another way I thought Eric had a call out. | 我想Eric已经出动了吧 |
[01:43] | He got caught in traffic. | 他被交通堵塞, 堵在路上了 |
[01:44] | Just him? | 只有他? |
[01:45] | Look at this place. | 看看这 |
[01:46] | They should fire the decorator. | 他们应该把这的装修工炒了 |
[01:49] | It sounds pay check could have been the way they wanted it. | 也许他们就喜欢这种方式呢 |
[01:52] | I smell decomp. | 我闻到了腐烂的味道 |
[01:54] | Yeah, neighbor thought it was from the pipes. | 没错, 邻居还以为 是从管道里发出来的 |
[01:56] | till a couple of hundreds maggots fell on his head | 直到几百只蛆掉在了他的头上 |
[01:59] | First officer pronounced 0800. | 警长说有800多只 |
[02:01] | we got ten dollars, credit cards, | 这有10元钱, 信用卡 |
[02:04] | ID says her name is Peg Donovan but the condo owner says her unit’s vacant. | 身份证上写着她叫Peg Donovan 但公寓主人说这房间是空着的 |
[02:07] | Peg Donovan from Miami shores it’s over 10 miles from here. | 迈阿密海滨的Peg Donovan 到这要有10多公里呢 |
[02:10] | Alexx, what do we have? | Alexx, 有什么收获? |
[02:12] | Massive head trauma. pronounce sac mosses(?) | 大面积的头部创伤 伤口已经化脓 |
[02:15] | Probably blunt-force. | 大概是钝器所伤 |
[02:18] | Flies didn’t waste any time, did they? | 苍蝇是不会浪费一点时间的, 对吧? |
[02:22] | Based on the life cycle live these blowflies. | 从这些小虫的生命周期来看 |
[02:25] | She’s been here over 72 hours. | 她在这已经有72小时了 |
[02:27] | 72 hours. So she’s been here since monday. | 72小时, 就是说 从礼拜一开始她就在这了 |
[02:32] | The corneas aren’t clouded. | 角膜还没浑浊 |
[02:35] | Beautiful green eyes. | 漂亮的绿眼睛 |
[02:37] | Okay. Alexx, wait a second. | 等一等, Alexx |
[02:39] | Shouldn’t those be clouded? | 它们不该是浑浊的吗? |
[02:42] | Liver temper(ature) gives a closer TOD. | 肝脏温度可以给出准确的体温 |
[02:46] | Hang on a second. This woman has perspiration on her checker. | 等一下, 这个女人的额头在流汗 |
[02:54] | Oh, my god. / Alexx, | 噢, 天啊, Alexx |
[02:56] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[03:30] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/10/06 | CBS首映时间: |
[03:33] | 2003/10/06 CSI: MiaMi 2 03 Hard Time | |
[03:44] | Peg, my name is lieutenant Horatio Caine, | Peg, 我是Horatio Caine中尉 |
[03:46] | You are alright now, you’re safe. | 你没事了, 你安全了 |
[03:48] | Lieutenant, she’s unconscious. | 中尉, 她还在昏迷中 |
[03:50] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[03:51] | Peg, I want you to take care now. | Peg, 你要坚持住 |
[03:53] | Horatio. / Yeah, | -什么事 |
[03:55] | Alexx gave me peg’s bag and I found these on the inside. | Alexx给了我Peg的提包 在里面我找到了这些 |
[03:59] | We got some OC spray a whistle and a switchblade. | 一罐喷雾剂, 一个口哨和一把弹簧刀 |
[04:02] | Self defense and self preservation. We all know what that means. | 都是自卫工具 我想你知道这意为着什么 |
[04:05] | – Means she is a rape victim. – Two times a victim. | – 她是个强奸的受害者 – 两次受害 |
[04:07] | She doesn’t have bad luck. She’s got no luck at all. | 她不是运气不好 她根本就没有运气 |
[04:09] | You know what? Nobody could be this unlucky. | 没人会像她这样倒霉 |
[04:12] | Are you saying this is a reino? | 你是说这是起强奸案吗? |
[04:13] | Somebody wants to think it is. And nobody knows she’s survived, right? | 有人会这么认为 没人会想到她能活过来, 对吧? |
[04:17] | I wanna play this is as a murder. | 我要把这当成谋杀来处理 |
[04:19] | All right, I’ll pick it up. / Okay. | – 好的, 我明白了 – 好的 |
[04:35] | So I missed all the excitement. huh? | 我错过了所有的好戏, 啊? |
[04:38] | Thousand bodies under my belt and I don’t notice a live one. | 我见过成千的死尸 这个活的我居然没发现 |
[04:41] | First officer didn’t neither, I mean, who can blame in a place smells like decomp | 警长也没发现, 我是说 在一个满是蛆的腐臭的地方 |
[04:46] | covered in maggots. | 谁又会责备你呢 |
[04:49] | I’m an MD. | 我是个医学博士 |
[04:50] | Which means another difference. | 是有区别的 |
[04:55] | All right. doc. Explain this smell? | 好吧, 博士, 解释下这个味道 |
[04:57] | It’s from the blood pool. | 是血散发出来的 |
[04:59] | Not from tissue decay, girl was almost clean as whistle. | 不是组织腐烂引起的 那女的非常的干净 |
[05:02] | Technical terms, maggot debridement. | 术语叫, 蛆清创法 |
[05:05] | Flies are always first witness to a crime. Smell blood from a mile away. | 苍蝇总是犯罪的第一目击者 能在几公里外闻到血的味道 |
[05:09] | The flies lay their eggs and exposed worm. | 苍蝇会在那里产卵 |
[05:11] | Which hatched to maggots | 并孵化成蛆 |
[05:13] | Maggots ate the necrotic tissue, | 蛆会吃掉坏死的组织 |
[05:15] | Killing any vacteria preventing an infection. | 杀掉细菌, 防止伤者感染 |
[05:18] | So the maggots kept her alive. | 是蛆使她活了下来 |
[05:23] | I’ll get this to our entomologist. | 我要把它给我们的昆虫学家 |
[05:25] | Get us a time line. | 再给我们些时间 |
[05:28] | This ?? | 这些东西 |
[05:29] | was delivered four days ago. | 是四天前送来的 |
[05:32] | And the spatter indicates that it was delivered prior to the attack | 这些血迹证明它们是在案发前送来的 |
[05:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:44] | Thanks for the heads start. | 多谢你的开始 |
[06:02] | Lieutenant Caine. / Yeah. | – Caine中尉 – 干什么 |
[06:04] | – You, wanted to her clothes for investigation? – Yes, yes, doctor. Doctor? | – 你想要她的衣服作调查吗 – 是的, 医生? |
[06:07] | Were there any physical findings? | 有什么身体的发现吗? |
[06:09] | Her skull’s fractured. | 她头骨断裂了 |
[06:11] | She’s got subdural hematoma and cerebral edema, but a.. | 她的硬膜下血肿, 并且脑内有水肿, 但是… |
[06:14] | No. No evidence of rape. | 没有被强奸的迹象 |
[06:16] | What are her chances realistically? | 她存活的几率有多大? |
[06:18] | Swolen on her brain goes down, she might be okay. | 脑内的水肿在减小 她应该没事的 |
[06:21] | I told her she’d pull through. | 我告诉过她, 她会度过难关的 |
[06:23] | Aidment is not advertised lieutenant but… | 医学治疗有时可能不管用, 但是 |
[06:25] | sometimes patients just hearing it can make it so. | 有时对病人的鼓励可能会更管用 |
[06:28] | All right. Thank you. / Sure. | – 好的, 多谢 – 没问题 |
[06:35] | This kleenex is good for DNA. | 这张面巾纸可以用来测DNA |
[06:42] | Gotta be ten different shoe patterns here. | 这里有近十种不同的脚印 |
[06:46] | I say photo them all and suit’em out later. | 先全部拍下来, 以后再整理 |
[06:51] | Think this one gave me a bonus. | 这里有意外收获 |
[07:04] | Well, I don’t need a scope this here. There’s scump of scalp here. | 不用显微镜了 这里有一大片头皮 |
[07:11] | The pounds per square inches to do that. | 是用这小块地方连续击打 |
[07:17] | Hey, look at that. | 嘿, 看那 |
[07:22] | Looks like the weapon hit the ceiling. | 好像是武器击中了屋顶 |
[07:30] | So 2 by 4 construction site. | 建筑工地的2×4型号木棍 |
[07:35] | It’s a weapon of oppourtunity. | 这就是武器了 |
[07:36] | So prior rape victim goes to a deserted construction site is beaten and left for dead. | 那么先前的强奸受害者 来到个荒废的建筑工地, 然后几乎被击打致死 |
[07:41] | There’s no evidence that she was taken in here against her will. | 没有迹象表明她是被强迫带到这的 |
[07:44] | I think she had to have come with someone she trusted. | 她一定是被一个她相信的人带来的 |
[07:50] | Buenos dias? | 你好(西班牙语) |
[07:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:52] | Do you have the where abouts of detective Hagon? | 你知道Hagon探长去哪了吗? |
[07:55] | He’s running down the condo owner. | 他去公寓主人那了 |
[07:57] | Call the hand. Set you wanna run Peg Donovan through the database? | Celleigh说你要在数据库里查Peg Donovan的资料? |
[08:00] | That’s right. We believe she was a rape victim. | 没错, 我们认为她曾被强奸过 |
[08:03] | You mean in her past. | 你说她之前 |
[08:05] | Well, then she should be in here. | 好吧, 这里面应该有她 |
[08:10] | Nothing locally. / Try state wide. and a Jason State, please. | – 我们局里没有 – 试着全国搜索, 看看其它州 |
[08:15] | Georgia. | 乔治亚 |
[08:18] | January 1st. | 一月一日 |
[08:20] | I remember this case. | 我记得这件案子 |
[08:21] | Miami co-eds in the ball game. Southern georgia. | 乔治亚南部, 迈阿密的女学生 |
[08:24] | Rape January 1st by one Mason Shaw. | 在1月1日被Mason Shaw强奸 |
[08:29] | Mason Shaw is convicted October 3rd. Remained to the South Georgia Correctional Facility. | Mason Shaw于10月3日被判刑 目前还在乔治亚南部监狱坐牢 |
[08:34] | 15 years is a long time. | 15年可不短啊 |
[08:36] | When is Mason eligible for parole? | Mason何时才允许被假释? |
[08:38] | Well, he had his first hearing October 2000. Parole denied. | 他在2000年10月开了第一个听证会 但假释请求被拒绝了 |
[08:42] | Parole denied, okay. When is his next hearing? | 假释被拒绝了 那下一次听证会是什么时候? |
[08:45] | October 2003, this month. | 2003年10月, 这个月 |
[08:48] | This month. | 这个月 |
[08:50] | Did we just find our motive? | 这不就是动机吗? |
[08:53] | – What are you thinking? – Here’s what I’m thinking. | – 你什么意思? – 我是这么想的 |
[08:55] | Somehow Peg.. | 由于某些原因, Peg… |
[08:57] | Peg is involved in these hearings. | Peg 会出席这次听证会 |
[09:04] | Hey, Celleigh. / Hey, | – 嘿, Celleigh – 嘿 |
[09:06] | Hey, listen. Thanks for taking that evening call out of that condo. | 嘿, 听着, 多谢上次你替我解围 |
[09:09] | I really appreciated. / Sure. | – 我真的很感激 – 没什么 |
[09:10] | You know, traffic’s a bitch getting old to escape it(?). | 要知道, 交通状况实在是太糟了 |
[09:14] | People say. | 就算是吧 |
[09:15] | Everything go okay? | 一切正常吗? |
[09:17] | Ah… let’s see. | 呃…我看看 |
[09:18] | We may have a time line off some wood. | 我们要从一块木头上找线索 |
[09:21] | We got some shoe prints. Possible DNA off from kleenex. | 还有鞋印 还要检测纸巾上的DNA |
[09:26] | Oh and the dead girl wasn’t dead. | 对了, 那个女的没死 |
[09:28] | What? / Oh, she was hanging on by threat. | – 什么? – 她当时是奄奄一息 |
[09:33] | You kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:37] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪? |
[09:38] | Over at Grace Memorial. | 在Grace Memorial医院 |
[09:40] | By the grace of god, I might add. | 真是上帝保佑 |
[10:35] | – I appreciate the help. – You welcome. | – 多谢帮忙 – 不用谢 |
[10:42] | Anything else you need, lieutenant. You just let me know. | 如果还需要什么的话, 尽管告诉我, 中尉 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Sergent. | 多谢, 警官 |
[10:49] | Noticed how he tilt his neck to the left? | 发现他的脖子总向左偏了吗? |
[10:51] | Guy’s stone deaf in his right ear | 他的左耳是聋的 |
[10:53] | To vain to wear his hearing aid. | 他不好意思去戴助听器 |
[10:56] | That guy behind the glass. | 那个玻璃后面的家伙 |
[10:58] | He’s into his book for a grand The one next to him | 他在写一本巨著 他旁边的那个 |
[11:01] | his wife’s paying in his brother. | 他老婆和他哥哥跑了 |
[11:04] | Family scandle. | 家庭丑闻 |
[11:07] | Who else you want to know about? | 你还想知道关于谁的事? |
[11:08] | I would like to know about you. | 我想知道你的事 |
[11:12] | Mr. Shaw. | Shaw先生 |
[11:14] | Now Mr. Conroy of the parole board | 假释部的Conroy先生告诉我 |
[11:17] | tells me you have very very big hearing tomorrow. | 你明天有个非常重要的听证会 |
[11:22] | Got a good feeling about it. | 感觉不错吧 |
[11:24] | Very good. It’s important be confident. | 好极了 自信很重要 |
[11:25] | How do you feel about Peg Donovan? | 那你感觉Peg Donovan怎么样呢? |
[11:31] | Peg Donovan. I understand that she was at your hearing 3 years ago. | Peg Donovan, 我听说三年前 她出现在了你的听证会上 |
[11:34] | And her testimony. | 还有她的陈述 |
[11:36] | Her testimony kept you behind bars. | 是她的陈述使你继续留在了监狱 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:42] | I heard she’s not gonna make it this time. | 我听说她这次不会来了 |
[11:46] | That is quite true. Someone… | 你说的没错, 某人… |
[11:50] | Someone beat her to death at Miami. | 某人在迈阿密把她打死了 |
[11:54] | Tough break. | 真倒霉 |
[11:55] | Yes, it was. Were you involved, Mr.Shaw? | 是的, 你和这事有关吗, Shaw先生? |
[11:59] | It’s not possible man. | 这是不可能的 |
[12:01] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[12:04] | I’m behind bars. | 我在监狱里 |
[12:08] | Why would that stop a smart guy like you? | 那又怎能阻止一个你这么聪明的人呢? |
[12:13] | Prove it. | 证据呢? |
[12:15] | Working on it. | 我正在寻找 |
[12:23] | Listen,I’m gonna run down on our rape cell mates phone records and visitors. | 听着, 我要去查那个强奸犯 的电话和探视记录 |
[12:26] | See what he’s got in his back pocket. | 看看他背后还有什么人 |
[12:28] | Okay, I’ve got some shoe prints that might be able to help us, I’ll show you when you get back? | 好的, 我这有些脚印可能会有用, 等你回来我再给你看 |
[12:31] | I’m not coming back any time soon. | 我短时间内不会回去 |
[12:33] | – You’re not? – Tomorrow is Shaw’s parole in here. | – 是吗? – 明天就是Shaw的假释听证会了 |
[12:36] | If it goes his way they’re gonna crack those gates immediately. | 如果让他的计谋得逞的话 他就会被放出来 |
[12:38] | Yeah, and you won’t be there. | 是的, 你要去吧 |
[12:40] | And enough evidence to put him right back in. | 还要有足够的证据 使他继续呆在监狱里 |
[12:42] | Okay, working as fast we can. | 好的, 我们会尽快工作的 |
[12:44] | Take care. | 好好干 |
[12:48] | Drying out Peg’s clothes? | 在烘干Peg的衣服? |
[12:50] | I can’t process the evidence almost I do | 我处理不了这些证据了 |
[12:54] | Wasn’t she supposed to be in court on that quadruple? | 她应该出现在听证会上吧? |
[12:57] | Yeah, continuance. | 是的, 没错 |
[12:59] | I looked up a file on Peg Donovan’s rape case from nine years ago. | 我看了Peg Donovan四年前被强奸的档案 |
[13:04] | And Shaw, he didn’t just rape her. | Shaw不只是强奸了她 |
[13:07] | He broke both of her arms. | 还弄断了她的两个手臂 |
[13:09] | and she crawled out to the motel hall where the maid found her. | 然后她爬到旅馆大厅里, 是服务生发现了她 |
[13:12] | Her eye hanging out of it’s socket. | 她的眼睛几乎都要掉出来了 |
[13:16] | Tough girl. / Yeah. | – 坚强的女孩 – 没错 |
[13:19] | You know I flicked out on the crime scene night? | 那次出犯罪现场我没去, 知道吧? |
[13:21] | Yeah, but you know, you called and… | 是的, 但是你给她打电话了… |
[13:23] | Calleigh covered, so … | Calleigh就替你掩饰了, 所以… |
[13:25] | Worked out. | 没事了 |
[13:27] | Yeah, but if Calleigh hadn’t covered. | 是的, 但如果Calleigh没帮我掩饰 |
[13:29] | It’s up to me. I mean she might have a died | 那就是我的错 我是说, 她也许会替我犯错 |
[13:32] | Guess it was.. Good thing it wasn’t up to you. | 我想是的… 还好你没犯错 |
[13:36] | Anyway, what do you want me to say. | 你想让我怎么说呢 |
[13:37] | Everyday it’s like a surprise party with you. | 每天就好像在跟你开惊喜派对一样 |
[13:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:45] | So is Calleigh mad at you? | Calleigh生你的气了吗? |
[13:46] | I don’t know, I can’t tell. | 我不知道, 看不出来 |
[13:49] | Well, she’s probably mad at you. | 我想她是生你的气了 |
[13:59] | Hi, | 嗨 |
[14:01] | Got a bad guy in there? | 能抓到坏人吗 |
[14:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:04] | Do you ever knock? | 你不会敲门吗? |
[14:06] | You don’t like guys who knock. | 你不喜欢敲门的人, 是吧 |
[14:10] | I’ve got 3 unidentified heel prints for the distinct. | 我这有三个未经确认的不同的脚印 |
[14:13] | Shefron pattern. | 不同的图案 |
[14:15] | I’m just waiting see what the database’s coming up with. | 我在等数据库分析出来的结果 |
[14:20] | Please, stop staring at me. | 请不要盯着我 |
[14:30] | Grip tread 2000. | 抓地鞋底 2000号 |
[14:32] | That should help. | 这应该有帮助 |
[14:34] | Oh, not really. It’s actually common has cold. | 噢, 不, 这就像感冒一样普通 |
[14:37] | So this heel gives us nothing? | 就是说这鞋印没用了? |
[14:38] | Only class characteristics. | 只有很普通的特征 |
[14:40] | But the dirt I’ve recovered make it us more. | 但我发现的泥土可能会有用 |
[14:43] | Do you have something of your own detective? | 你有你的发现吗, 探长? |
[14:45] | Oh, yeah. | 噢, 有 |
[14:47] | Seems our victim was a prisoner in her own home. | 我们的受害者好像 在她的老家蹲监狱一样 |
[14:50] | Worked there, lived there, never adventured out. | 在那工作, 在那生活 从没离开过那 |
[14:52] | Except for this place. | 除了这个地方 |
[14:54] | Three blocks from the crime scene. | 离案发现场只有3个街区 |
[14:55] | That’s great. Okay. I’ll drop this off by trace | 太好了 那我先放下这些工作 |
[14:58] | on our way out. Have Speedle run it. | 让Speedle来做吧 |
[15:07] | Ms. Arther? | Arther小姐? |
[15:09] | We spoke on the phone about Peg Donovan. | 我们通过电话了 是关于Peg Donovan的 |
[15:11] | ID’s please. | 证件呢 |
[15:19] | Was Peg Donovan a regular? | Peg Donovan是这的正式会员吗? |
[15:21] | Never misses. | 从没落过 |
[15:22] | Missed. | 是以前从没落过 |
[15:23] | We think she was killed after the meeting, monday night. | 我们认为她在 礼拜一晚上来过之后就被害了 |
[15:26] | Do you document who attends? / No, it’s too confrentational for some of our members. | – 你们会记录谁来过吗? – 不会, 这对我们会员太麻烦了 |
[15:29] | Anyone new join the group recentely? | 最近有新人加入吗? |
[15:31] | One woman. Didn’t ger her name. | 一个女的, 没有她的名字 |
[15:34] | She did participated in the fast defense training class that I teach. | 她参加了我教的女子防身术 |
[15:38] | The one with MO guy suit. | 这个班要穿MO外套 |
[15:40] | MO guy suit? | MO外套? |
[15:41] | Technical name. Like the michelin man. | 专业术语 就像米其林的那种 |
[15:44] | This new woman she volunteered to play my victim. | 这个女的主动要做我的对打对象 |
[15:47] | I started the demonstration she freaked. | 我刚开始演示, 她就发彪了 |
[15:50] | Said it was too soon. | 说我攻击太快了 |
[15:52] | Too soon? | 太快了? |
[15:53] | Since her attack. | 在她攻击后, 我攻击太快了 |
[15:56] | Peg tried to calm her down. | Peg要她冷静下来 |
[15:57] | Infact they left together. | 然后她们就一起走了 |
[16:00] | Wow, that makes this lady the closest thing to have back down we’ve got. | 喔, 那么这个女的就成为最可疑的人了 |
[16:05] | Would you mind getting the MO guy suit? | 可以把MO外套给我们用一下吗? |
[16:07] | We might be able to get DNA off of it. | 我们可能从上面得到DNA |
[16:09] | It’s in the back. | 在后面 |
[16:34] | You still here, Caine? | 你还在这, Caine? |
[16:36] | Hey, no talking in line on the chain game. | 嘿, 走路的时候不准讲话 |
[16:41] | Hey, you wanna picture, Caine? | 嘿, 想要照片吗, Caine? |
[16:44] | One more day when I wake up and I’m out of here. | 明天我起床后, 我就离开这了 |
[16:46] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[16:49] | Hey! Move it. | 嘿, 快走 |
[16:53] | Visitors all you want. Fallen back 6 months. / Thank you. | – 最近6个月的探视人都在这 – 谢谢 |
[17:22] | Hey, it’s me. Listen. | 嘿, 是我 |
[17:23] | Making county is about to send us the transcript and the court records for Shaw’s 94 rape case. | 94年Shaw强奸案的抄本 以及法庭记录马上就会寄给我们 |
[17:28] | Here to Miami? | 寄到迈阿密? |
[17:29] | Yeah, they’ll only send it to my official address. | 是的, 寄到我的办公地址 |
[17:32] | Here’s what I need. The original court reporters, witnesses and jury members. | 我需要法庭记者, 目击证人 以及陪审团成员的资料 |
[17:35] | Anybody connected to the trial. | 所有和那次审判有关人员的资料 |
[17:38] | You have a suspect in mind? | 你有怀疑对象了? |
[17:39] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[17:46] | Got the DNA results from the kleenex from the condo. | 纸巾上DNA的结果出来了 |
[17:50] | No match to the victim. | 和受害人的不符 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:54] | But it did match the DNA of the self-defensive. | 但和那个参加防身术班的女人的DNA相符 |
[17:56] | Okay, the mystery woman was at the scene of the crime. | 好的, 就是说那个神秘女子 在案发现场出现过 |
[17:59] | That’s good. but she’s still mystery woman. | 很好, 可她还是个神秘女子啊 |
[18:02] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[18:06] | Not a mystery woman for long. | 不会神秘很久的 |
[18:08] | Horatio checked Shaw’s visitor list. | Horatio查了Shaw的探视人列表 |
[18:10] | Lawyer, family, and no less than 8 women who visit him regulary. | 除了律师, 家人 只有8个女人定期去看他 |
[18:15] | That is so weird how certain woman seek out criminal celebrity. | 真是奇怪, 怎么有女人 会看上这种烂人 |
[18:18] | Were we able to get any of the groovies? | 能找到她们吗? |
[18:20] | You need one? Chrysal Sherwood. | 有一个, Chrysal Sherwood |
[18:23] | Guess how she met Shaw? | 猜猜她是怎么认识Shaw的? |
[18:25] | Well, just when I think I’ve seen everything. | 我想我全明白了 |
[18:32] | According to our records you visit Mason Shaw in prison every week. | 据我们所知, 你每个礼拜都去看Mason Shaw |
[18:36] | Feel bad for him. | 觉得他很可怜 |
[18:38] | Losing everything. | 什么都没了 |
[18:39] | His wife walked down on him. | 他老婆弃他而去 |
[18:41] | He missing his son grow up. | 他没见到他儿子的成长 |
[18:42] | Did your sympathy for Mr.Shaw began during or after you served as a jury on his trial? | 你是在作他受审的陪审员 之前, 之间还是之后认识Shaw先生的? |
[18:49] | – How did you? – Court records. Visitor logs. | – 你怎么知道? – 法庭记录, 探视记录 |
[18:53] | Mason Shaw and I fell in love after his trial. | Mason Shaw和我是在审判之后相爱的 |
[18:55] | He was working you from the defense table. | 他是在利用你 |
[18:57] | Guys like that always do. | 他那种男人能干的出来 |
[18:59] | Mason’s a sensitive guy. A very sensitive guy. | Mason是个敏感的人 非常的敏感 |
[19:02] | Yes, he’s so sensitive in fact | 是的, 他是很敏感 |
[19:04] | that he had Peg Donovan killed. | 他把Peg Donovan杀了 |
[19:05] | So she couldn’t appear at his parole hearing tomorrow | 所以她就不会出现在明天的听证会上了 |
[19:11] | What? She’s.. | 什么? 她… |
[19:14] | The leader of the rapes support group IDed you from photo. | 强奸受害援助机构的头 从照片里认出了你 |
[19:18] | You have personated a rape victim to slayer Peg. | 你扮作强奸受害者 好有机会杀掉Peg |
[19:22] | You were the last person she was seen with. | 你是她被害前见到的最后一个人 |
[19:24] | I know why I got so weird. | 我不知道为什么我变得这么怪 |
[19:27] | Rape is over any moment. memories last a life time. | 强奸随时都可以结束 但记忆会保留一生 |
[19:31] | You wanna get some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗? |
[19:33] | Talk? | 谈谈? |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:38] | And I think we both know that sample you just gave us is gonna place you at the crime scene. | 然后你就把她带到了案发现场 |
[19:43] | And you showed her your place, Peg Donovan’s antenna must have gone up. | 你带她到了你那里 Peg Donovan一定会产生疑心 |
[19:46] | I’m remodeling. | 我在改建 |
[19:48] | Security. | 安全系统 |
[19:57] | I just took her there and left. | 我把她带到那我就走了 |
[20:01] | Somebody used a 2 by 4. | 有人用了2×4的木棍 |
[20:03] | Not me. I swear. | 不是我, 我发誓 |
[20:05] | Could you stand up? | 你能站起来吗? |
[20:07] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么? 什么事? |
[20:08] | Going to find out if you’re telling the truth. | 看看你到底是不是在说谎 |
[20:13] | I did all I had to do to destroyed the pattern to identify the component to the soil. | 我尽了最大努力来找出这土的成分 |
[20:17] | You already making excueses. | 你在找借口 |
[20:19] | I think it’s all right. Guess we’re all same team. | 我想不要紧的 因为我们是一队的吗 |
[20:21] | Hey, did you find anything instructive in the dirt from the boot? | 你从靴子下的泥土中发现什么了吗? |
[20:25] | Clay, hay, excrement and | 泥, 干草, 大便, 还有 |
[20:28] | Onion? / Well, | – 洋葱? – 是的 |
[20:30] | Yellow granic type F. hybrid onion specific. | 黄色嫁接F种, 准确的说是杂种洋葱 |
[20:34] | Horse get uncommon supermarket onions. | 我们在超市里买到的那种洋葱 |
[20:36] | That’s what you got? | 是那个意思吗? |
[20:37] | Turns out there not so common. | 看起来不是普通的洋葱 |
[20:39] | Sucrose of high concentration. | 蔗糖含量很高 |
[20:42] | Vidalia onions. | 维达利亚洋葱 |
[20:44] | Vidalia onions. | 维达利亚洋葱 |
[20:46] | There’s only one place in the world they grow the Southern County State of Georgia. | 世界上只有一个地方出产 乔治亚州的南部县市 |
[20:50] | That’s where our suspect’s ?? | 我们的嫌疑犯就在那劳教 |
[21:31] | Nice boots. | 靴子真好看 |
[21:33] | Officer Bailey. | Bailey警官 |
[21:34] | Your prisoners? | 认识我? |
[21:36] | So I’m told. I’m also told you you’re the only CO in the pestrian patrol. | 别人告诉的, 他还告诉我, 你是这唯一一个巡逻骑警 |
[21:42] | So? | 那么? |
[21:43] | Ever been to Miami? | 去过Miami吗? |
[21:44] | No. | 没 |
[21:45] | Well, your boots say different Voila. | 但你的鞋可不这么说 |
[21:48] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:57] | Well Roy, you broke the caught and rule, didn’t you? | 你违反了警员的规则, 是吧? |
[22:00] | What rule? | 什么规则? |
[22:02] | Never… | 从不… |
[22:04] | and I mean never let an inmate | 我是说从不让一个犯人 |
[22:08] | know anything about you, that rule. | 知道你的事情, 这条规则 |
[22:10] | I do not fractionize with inmates. | 我和犯人没任何瓜葛 |
[22:12] | Really? I hear Roy, | 真的? 我听说, Roy, |
[22:15] | that your wife is expecting twins. That must have been a shock? | 你老婆要生双胞胎了 很震惊吧? |
[22:19] | What is.. ? | 那又…? |
[22:21] | – Well, how do you know… – I heard it from Shaw. | – 你怎么知道… – 我听Shaw说的… |
[22:26] | Well, I never told Shaw, nothing. | 我从没告诉过Shaw, 从没 |
[22:38] | Did you kill Peg Donovan? | 是你杀了Peg Donovan吗? |
[22:40] | Who? | 谁? |
[22:41] | Come on. Roy.. Come on, this is a private prison. | 快点, Roy… 这是个私人监狱 |
[22:43] | No training. Less salary. | 没有训练, 低工资 |
[22:45] | You are venerable on this area. You have motive. | 你在这受人尊敬 你有动机的 |
[22:49] | Look, I told you. I’ve never been to Miami. | 我告诉你, 我从没去过迈阿密 |
[22:51] | And I was fishing on Monday. | 并且礼拜一我去钓鱼了 |
[22:53] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧, 接下来我要做的是 |
[22:54] | You’re gonna let me look at your bank deposits and may believe you. | 你要让我看看你的银行存款 我才会相信你 |
[22:57] | My bank deposits? / Yes. I wanna see | – 我的银行存款? – 是的, 我想看看 |
[23:00] | if you supplementing your income. | 我要看看你是否增加了收入 |
[23:02] | I think you’re gonna have to get a warrent for that. | 我想你要先经过批准才可以 |
[23:04] | Minutes away, Roy, | 会有的, Roy |
[23:06] | Minutes away. | 会有的 |
[23:13] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗? |
[23:16] | He’s one of the guards from Mason’s prison. | 他是Mason监狱的警卫 |
[23:18] | We found his boot prints at the crime scene. | 我们在案发现场发现了他的脚印 |
[23:22] | Is he the one that met you there? | 他是在那和你碰面的人吗? |
[23:23] | Did he beat Peg with 2 by 4? | 是他用2×4木棍击伤Peg的吗? |
[23:26] | I told you I didn’t even know someone was there. | 我告诉过你, 我根本不知道里面有人 |
[23:29] | I locked her in and I left. That’s all Mason ask me to do. | 我把她锁在里面我就走了 Mason只让我做了这些 |
[23:40] | I didn’t know someone was gonna kill her. | 我不知道有人会杀了她 |
[23:48] | Speed, it’s H | Speed, 我是Horatio |
[23:49] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[23:50] | Now listen, Shaw has an eighteen year old son | 听着, Shaw有一个18岁的儿子 |
[23:53] | who just stopped visiting about a month ago. | 在一个月前不去看他了 |
[23:55] | Were you able to see him? | 你能见到他吗? |
[23:56] | Nope, he is a freshman at the University of Miami, | 不能, 他现在是迈阿密大学的新生 |
[23:59] | Go get this face, will you? | 去找到他, 好吗? |
[24:01] | All right, I’ll take a uniform. | 好的, |
[24:30] | Chuck Shaw? | 我先脱掉制服 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I got ten minutes left man. | 是的, 我还剩10分钟 |
[24:36] | Well, maybe you can get your money back. | 也许你可以把钱退回来 |
[24:44] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[24:47] | You seen Peg Donovan lately? | 你最近见过Peg Donovan吗? |
[25:02] | I called her a few times. | 我和她通过几次电话 |
[25:05] | Is that why came down to Miami? | 这是你来迈阿密的原因吗? |
[25:07] | No, I got a scholarship. | 不, 因为我申请到了奖学金 |
[25:11] | Academic. | 学院的 |
[25:13] | Marine Biology. | 海洋生物学 |
[25:14] | When’s last time you saw her, Peg? | 你最后一次见Peg是什么时候? |
[25:18] | Never, | 没见过 |
[25:20] | I told you I phoned her. | 我告诉过你我只是和她通过电话 |
[25:22] | My father is parole hearing is coming up and I asked her to go easy. | 我爸爸的假释听证会就要到了 我想告诉她放松些 |
[25:25] | Shook things up last time she testified, huh? | 让她收回她上次的陈述, 啊? |
[25:29] | She told that story again? | 她又说了那些故事? |
[25:31] | Those lies? | 那些谎话? |
[25:34] | About how my father raped her? | 说我爸爸怎么强奸她? |
[25:36] | Lies? | 谎话? |
[25:39] | I know my Dad cheat on my Mom. | 我知道我爸爸负了我妈妈 |
[25:41] | But it wasn’t rape. | 但那不是强奸 |
[25:43] | It was just sex. | 那只是性爱 |
[25:45] | Hey, Chuck do you have a.. | 嘿, Chuck, 你有… |
[25:47] | An allergy? | 皮肤过敏吗? |
[25:53] | It’s a poison oak. | 这是毒漆藤引起的皮疹 |
[25:55] | It’s pretty hard to get that down on Miami. | 在迈阿密很难恢复 |
[25:57] | It’s really humid. | 这太潮了 |
[25:59] | You wanna try again? | 想再试试吗? |
[26:04] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[26:05] | You know, it’s all over your face but it’s not in your eyes. | 你满脸都是, 唯独眼睛周围没有 |
[26:09] | Mind if I take a sample of that? | 介意我采个样吗? |
[26:13] | Go ahead. | 可以 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:54] | Burn on your face is from pepper spray. | 你脸上的灼伤是胡椒粉气雾剂所致 |
[26:57] | Found 15% oleoresin capsicum which is identical to… | 含有15%的树脂辣椒油 同Peg Donovan的… |
[27:02] | Peg Donovan’s pepper spray, so… | 胡椒喷雾剂成分相同, 所以… |
[27:05] | You attacked her. | 你攻击过她 |
[27:07] | No. | 没有 |
[27:09] | Well, do you wanna explain that? | 你想解释一下吗? |
[27:14] | She was a.. | 她当时在… |
[27:16] | taking out the trash. | 倒垃圾 |
[27:17] | Last week. | 在上个礼拜 |
[27:18] | I.. walked up to her. | 我…走到她跟前 |
[27:22] | Told her to stop lying about my Dad. | 告诉她不要再编造 关于我父亲的谎话了 |
[27:26] | Hey, why want you do that… | 嘿, 你为什么要那么做… |
[27:31] | She just started… freaking out. | 她就开始…发疯了 |
[27:34] | Spraying at me so I ran. | 向我喷射, 然后我就跑了 |
[27:40] | Crazy bitch. | 疯婊子 |
[27:45] | She ruin my whole family. | 她毁了我全家 |
[27:48] | How old are you when… | 你父亲被抓的时候 |
[27:49] | your dad was arrested. Nine? | 你几岁, 9岁? |
[27:52] | Eight. | 8岁 |
[27:56] | Would you take a look at something? | 想看看这个吗? |
[28:04] | Those are photos of Peg’s sexual assault. | 这些是Peg受到性侵犯的照片 |
[28:07] | And the files related to the case. | 还有有关这案子的档案 |
[28:09] | I want you to look at those. And I want you to tell me that you think that’s consenteral sex. | 我要你看看这些 看你还会不会认为那只是性爱 |
[28:25] | Hi, I’m Calleigh Duquesne, Miami Dade CSI. | 嗨, 我是Calleigh Duquesne, Miami Dade CSI |
[28:29] | Your doctor told us you were awake. | 医生说你醒了 |
[28:34] | Do you think you’re up to looking up some pictures? | 你可以看一些照片吗? |
[28:47] | It’s Crystal. | 是Crystal |
[28:49] | She took me to her place. | 她带我到她那去 |
[28:52] | Locked me in. | 把我锁在里面 |
[29:01] | Crystal! Open the door! | Crystal! 开门! |
[29:07] | We believe that person that assaulted you may have been waiting inside. | 我们相信那个袭击你的人当时在屋里 |
[29:13] | Do you think you can look at one more? | 你可以再看一张吗? |
[29:16] | I didn’t see anyone else. | 我再没看到其他人 |
[29:19] | It’s dark inside. | 里面很暗 |
[29:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:23] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[29:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:27] | Suppose to be somewhere. | 他应该在里面 |
[29:30] | Just can’t remember where. | 我只是想不起来了 |
[30:11] | Are you finished? | 看完了吗? |
[30:16] | My crime scene re-construction | 我的犯罪现场重建 |
[30:19] | indicates that you are tall enough | 显示, 你的身高足够 |
[30:21] | to swing by that 2 by 4 to kill Peg Donovan. | 可以用一根2×4的木棍袭击Peg Donovan |
[30:24] | I didn’t. | 我没 |
[30:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:27] | Homocide just found out you were on a boat at the time of the murder. | 案发当时你被证实是在一艘船上 |
[30:31] | I mean Biology trip. | 你是说生物旅行吧 |
[30:40] | I think my dad’s planned me. | 我想是我爸爸把我算计了 |
[30:44] | It’s all leaf running. | 他骗了我 |
[30:50] | He set me up. | 他利用了我 |
[30:54] | I… I think I might paid for him. | 我…我想是我为他付的钱 |
[30:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:58] | Peg Donovan’s murder. | Peg Donnovan的谋杀案 |
[31:01] | My dad said if I brought him a little money every week | 我爸爸说如果我 每个礼拜都为他带点钱 |
[31:07] | it would help. | 会帮他 |
[31:08] | Keep these guys off him. | 不受那些坏人骚扰 |
[31:10] | Pay for his protection. | 为他交保护费 |
[31:12] | All through High School I brought him money. | 高中时每个礼拜都给他带钱 |
[31:14] | Prisoners aren’t allowed to handle money. | 犯人是不允许接触钱的 |
[31:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:18] | I gave it to a CO to pass it to my Dad. | 我会让狱警给他 |
[31:23] | I think he’s name was… | 他好像叫… |
[31:25] | Bailey? | |
[31:30] | Now you can collect this when you leave. | 你走的时候再过来拿 |
[31:36] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[31:39] | My boss. | 我的头说的 |
[31:42] | I just wanted to help my dad. | 我只是想帮我父亲 |
[31:46] | I didn’t know it was to kill her. | 我不知道他想杀她 |
[31:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:11] | Was low and overnight and we’re expecting temperature | 夜晚气温将会达到 |
[32:13] | in the high 90’s with 94% humidity. | 到90华氏度, 湿度会达到94% |
[32:16] | You’re listen to WHGA Southern Georgia’s broadcast | 你在收听的是乔治亚南部WHGA广播电台 |
[32:20] | and now we’re here from Roll Hagard.. | |
[32:28] | You want me to push his hearing back? | 你想让我推迟他的听证会? |
[32:30] | Just until I can get my evidences together. | 推迟到我搜集到有力的证据就行 |
[32:32] | Parole hearing is to ask subtain whether he paid his debt to the society. | 听证会是用来确认一个人 是否还清了它欠社会的债 |
[32:37] | It is not to prosecute for a second alleged attack. | 而不是再一次对他进行所谓的抨击 |
[32:40] | I understand that but I can’t file a new case yet. | 我理解, 但我现在还不能专门立案 |
[32:42] | Drag your heels. | 请你合作一下 |
[32:44] | The State of Georgia doesn’t cut in the dragging heels for the State of New Jersey. | 乔治亚州不会不分青红皂白 就同新泽西州合作的 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry. State of Florida. | 抱歉, 是佛罗里达州 |
[32:52] | So what you’re telling me | 那么你的意思就是 |
[32:53] | is that you are comfortable putting a violent sex offender back out on the street? | 你很乐意放一个残暴的 性侵犯者重新出去作恶? |
[32:58] | If the board so determines. | 如果委员会这样决定的话 |
[33:01] | But you are the senior member of the board. | 但你是委员会的高级会员 |
[33:02] | You can make this happen. | 你可以左右大局的 |
[33:04] | What we have here | 我们现在的情况 |
[33:06] | is a failure to communicate. | 是沟通失败了 |
[33:10] | I always like that movie. | 我很喜欢那部电影 |
[33:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:14] | Shaw’s hearing is at 4:30. | Shaw的听证会在4:30开始 |
[33:18] | Today. | 就今天 |
[33:21] | I’ll be here. | 我会去的 |
[34:09] | There’s gotta be something that ties this case to Shaw. | 这件案子一定和Shaw有关 |
[34:13] | I gonna have to go back over the evidence. | 我们再看一下证据 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:16] | 2 by 4, | 2×4的木棍 |
[34:18] | Heel print, | 脚印 |
[34:20] | Clothes. / Emergency room is not the medical examiner. | – 外衣 – 紧急处置员不是验尸员 |
[34:24] | You got stress or some? | 你受到什么刺激了吗? |
[34:25] | No, when a victim goes to morgue | 没, 当受害人被送进停尸房时 |
[34:28] | the ME bags and tags everything, right? | 验尸员会收好并标记好所有的东西, 是吧? |
[34:30] | Find tooth comb, cause it’s evidence. | 仔细检查 因为那就是证据 |
[34:33] | – The ER on the other hand.. – It’s only concern who’s saving lives | – 另一方面, 紧急处置员… – 只是考虑到怎样救活人命 |
[34:35] | not concerned with the evidence. / Exactly. And the ER doctor’s must have been all over Peg. | – 不会考虑证据 – 没错, 紧急处置的医生们一定会围住Peg |
[34:40] | – We have head trauma, – Move it. move it, come on. | – 脑部有外伤 – 让开, 快走 |
[34:42] | All right, all right. | 好的, 好的 |
[34:45] | Losing blood. | 失血过多 |
[34:47] | Okay, cut away, come on….. | 好的, 把它剪开 |
[34:57] | Clothes are drying out on the evidence. huh? | 衣服被拿来当证物了, 啊? |
[35:07] | Yo! Check this out. | 喔, 看看这个 |
[35:10] | Cell phone. Emergency situation. | 手机, 紧急情况 |
[35:12] | Yeah, the ER nurse must have hid it in there to keep it from getting lost. | 是的, 医生们放在这 一定因为是怕弄丢了 |
[35:20] | Check the history. | 看看历史记录 |
[35:22] | Yeap. | 好的 |
[35:23] | Here we got a 911 call made 9:44 on monday night. | 星期一晚上9:44 拨出一通911求救电话 |
[35:28] | Well, that make sense. I would use a cell phone over pepper spray any day. | 很合理, 我也会手机和 胡椒喷雾剂配合使用的 |
[35:31] | And the PD didn’t get us any tapes from 911. | 警局没给我们提供任何911的电话录音 |
[35:34] | Well, maybe the call didn’t get through? | 也许电话没打通 |
[35:35] | We have to go though being the cold memory. | 历史记录里有就说明打通了 |
[35:37] | Well maybe it got dropped. | 也许吊线了 |
[35:38] | Either way, we know what time the call was made. | 管它呢, 我们知道电话是何时打的 |
[35:40] | Let’s get the tape and see what we can hear. | 去把录音弄到 听听里面有什么 |
[35:43] | So dispatch recorded one 911 hangup at 9:44. | 这录音是911在9:44收到的来电 |
[35:48] | Nobody on the other line. | 电话另一边没人 |
[35:49] | See if there’s anything in the background. | 听听背景有没有人讲话 |
[35:52] | Yes, let’s give it a try. | 我们来试试 |
[35:54] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911, 你遇到什么紧急情况了? |
[35:58] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[36:00] | Let me try to isolate the sound. | 我试试把声音分离开 |
[36:07] | It sounds like electronic. | 像是电子仪器 |
[36:09] | Yeah. 140 decibels probably radio frequency interference. | 是的, 140分贝 应该是无线电干扰 |
[36:14] | The crime scene was a constrution site I didn’t see anything electronic. | 案发现场是建筑工地 我没看到有什么电子仪器 |
[36:17] | Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe it was outside or next door? | 嗯, 我也不清楚 可能是外面的或邻居的? |
[36:19] | Yeah. Had to been pretty close to react with the frequency in the cell phone. | 要干扰到电话 应该离电话很近才行 |
[36:23] | Okay, how close? | 好吧, 多近? |
[36:24] | In the room. | 在屋里 |
[36:25] | One or two feet away from the phone. | 离电话1到2英尺 |
[36:27] | So she got locked in the room and she grabbed her cell phone to make the call. | 她被锁在了屋里 然后拿起电话求救 |
[36:42] | And if the electronic device was within a foot of her at that time it had be on the suspect. | 如果电子设备离她只有1英尺远 说明它应该带在疑犯身上 |
[36:49] | 911.What’s your emergency… | 911, 你遇到什么紧急情况了… |
[36:54] | An electronic device? | 电子仪器? |
[36:56] | Interfered with her cell phone. | 干扰了手机 |
[36:58] | Okay. Cell phone. | 好的, 手机 |
[36:59] | What kind of cell phone exactly? | 什么型号的手机? |
[37:01] | It’s a turbo cell TC-90. | |
[37:03] | Tyler said he can match the sound on the tape. | Tyler说如果能找到疑犯身上的电子仪器 |
[37:05] | If we find a electronic device her attacker was carrying. | 他可以和录音里的声音进行对比 |
[37:09] | Okay, here’s what I want you to do. | 好的, 按我说的去做 |
[37:10] | Have him get his gear and you two get up here immediately, | 让他调好设备, 你们两个立即过来 |
[37:13] | Immediately, Eric. | 立即, Eric |
[37:15] | They told me you looking for me. | 他们说你找我 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I’m a… | 是的, 我… |
[37:18] | I’m having trouble deciphering these visitor logs. | 我看不大懂这些来访记录 |
[37:23] | See what I can do. | 我能帮忙吗 |
[37:25] | Appreciate it. | 很感谢 |
[37:32] | Allow me to take a look at these. | 让我来看看 |
[37:36] | New phone, huh? | 新手机, 啊? |
[37:37] | Yeah, it’s a… | 是的, 它… |
[37:40] | It has this artist ring. | 它的铃声很好听 |
[37:43] | Do you wanna hear it? | 想听听吗? |
[37:46] | Ahh, god !! | 啊, 天啊! |
[37:56] | See what I mean? | 知道我什么意思了? |
[38:01] | Here’s the bottom line sergeant, we can prove that your hearing aid was | 我来告诉你个大概 我们可以证明, 你的助听器 |
[38:04] | within inches of Peg Donovan cell phone while she was being attacked. | 在Peg Donovan被袭击时 离她只有几英尺远 |
[38:10] | I never meant the hit her that hard. | 我没想打她那么狠的 |
[38:13] | It was that noise. | 是因为那噪声 |
[38:19] | 911, What’s your.. | 911, 你遇到了… |
[38:39] | Why did you try implicate Bailey? | 你为什么要陷害Bailey? |
[38:41] | He tried implicate Bailey because he could, right sarge? | 他陷害Bailey是因为这很容易办到, 对吧? |
[38:45] | I knew Bailey had two days off. | 我知道Bailey要休假两天 |
[38:46] | And you are access to his boots. | 那么你就穿了他的靴子 |
[38:58] | I knew you was taking money from Shaw which would make him the perfect patency. | 你知道他在从Shaw那收钱 这就使他很容易被怀疑 |
[39:02] | Here’s a thing I can figure out, though. | 但我有一点搞不明白 |
[39:03] | I can prove through your bank statement that you aren’t taking money. | 从你银行账户看, 你没从他那拿钱 |
[39:07] | So what does he have on you? | 那他有你什么把柄? |
[39:23] | There was this woman. | 因为一个女人 |
[39:26] | She was there on the conjugal, I guess her old man couldn’t deliver. | 她已经结婚了 我想她丈夫可能不要她了 |
[39:39] | I didn’t wanna lose my job. | 我不想丢掉工作 |
[39:43] | And my… my wife. | 还有我的…妻子 |
[39:49] | Shaw said we’d be even if I did him a favor. | Shaw说如果我帮他做件事, 我们就扯平了 |
[39:53] | Shaw said. | Shaw说的 |
[40:00] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[40:05] | That was some favor, sarge. | 这就是你帮的忙吗, 警官? |
[40:15] | Estimated on a parole board is in the… | 假释听证会是为了… |
[40:19] | In the matter of inmate number 41720. | 41720犯人所开的 |
[40:22] | – Welcome back. – It’s good to be here, sir. | – 欢迎回来 – 很高兴能来这, 先生 |
[40:25] | Before we proceed, | 我们开始前, |
[40:26] | Lieutenant Caine has requested a word. | Caine中尉有话要讲 |
[40:29] | Thank you. Mason Shaw you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder | 谢谢, Mason Shaw, 你以策划谋杀罪 |
[40:33] | and attempted murder of a witness. | 以及试图谋杀目击者罪被逮捕了 |
[40:36] | Attempted? | 试图? |
[40:39] | You told me she was dead. | 你告诉我说她已经死了 |
[40:41] | Well, I guess I miss led you huh? | 我想我是误导你了, 啊? |
[40:45] | How does it feel to be kept in the dark? | 被关在黑暗中感觉怎么样? |
[40:48] | I should have been improvised of this before the hearing, Caine. | 我应该在听证会前做好这方面的准备, Caine |
[40:51] | So I apologies for that. But that’s the problem with these places is loose lips. | 很抱歉, 我是怕这的人口风不严 |
[40:55] | This is a notice of extradition signed by the State’s attorney of Florida. | 这是佛罗里达的 州检察官签名的引渡通知 |
[40:59] | You my friend, are about to stand trial. Get up, | 我的朋友, 你将会被判刑, 起来 |
[41:03] | Get up! | 起来! |
[41:07] | I’ll be acquited. | 我会被判无罪的 |
[41:10] | You got nothing. | 你什么也得不到 |
[41:12] | On the contrary, | 相反 |
[41:14] | I have confessions from every major player including your son, | 我有所有涉及此案的人的口供 包括你的儿子 |
[41:22] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[41:25] | You see Mason, the problem of manipulation | 看到了吧, Mason 你的问题就在于 |
[41:29] | is that people can turn on you. | 所有的人都可以指证你 |
[41:36] | Well, Shaw. This hearing is over. | 好了, Shaw, 听证会结束 |
[41:39] | And what maybe the biggest understate of my career, | 这可能是我职业生涯中 陈述最不完全的听证会 |
[41:43] | Parole denied. | 假释被拒绝 |
[42:00] | You’re the one that found me. | 是你找到我的? |
[42:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[42:07] | That’s right. How’re you feeling? | 没错, 你感觉怎样? |
[42:11] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[42:15] | They told me you got him. | 他们说你抓到他了 |
[42:17] | You know what, Peg? | 你知道吗, Peg? |
[42:18] | We did. | 我们办到了 |
[42:20] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[42:23] | How long do I have? | 我能过多久平静生活? |
[42:27] | Peg, he’s never getting out. | Peg, 他不会被放出来了 |
[42:31] | Never, no parole. | 永远不会, 没有假释了 |
[42:34] | No parole? | 没有假释? |
[42:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[42:37] | Never. | 永远没有 |
[42:43] | What? | 干什么? |
[42:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[42:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:50] | There you go, no big deal. | 好了, 没事的 |
[42:58] | I’m still scared. | 我还很害怕 |
[43:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:04] | I know. | 我理解 |