时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:29] | Draw me the line. | 给我绳子. |
[00:34] | Nice toss, champ. | 扔的好, 冠军. |
[00:38] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了. |
[00:42] | Oh, my god! | 上帝! |
[00:46] | Apparently, somebody hit a bull’s eye. | 显然,有人在到了舷窗上. |
[00:59] | A spear. | 一支矛. |
[01:04] | Slip is rented to a Paul Jackson. | 船租给了一个叫Paul Jackson的人. |
[01:06] | Marina captain says Paul just signed a lease two days ago. | 船长说Paul2天前才签的租约. |
[01:10] | Okay. mostly it’s a brand new boat. | 这船几乎是全新的. |
[01:13] | Yeah, I’ll see if I can track down the dealer. | 是的,我看看能不能找到经销商. |
[01:15] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好,有消息通知我. |
[01:16] | Least he went out in style. | 至少他出过风头. |
[01:18] | New boat, | 新船, |
[01:19] | new gear. | 新配置. |
[01:20] | Top-shelf tequila. | 顶级龙舌兰酒. |
[01:22] | Yes, tequila for one. so he wasn’t expecting company. | 是的,只有一个酒杯. 所以他没有想到别人会来. |
[01:26] | A spear, so he’s either a deep sea diver, or knows one. | 一支矛,所以他或是一个深海潜水者 或有个深海潜水的朋友. |
[01:30] | No spearguns on the vessel. | 船里没有矛枪. |
[01:31] | so the suspect must have brought it in with him. | 那就一定是疑犯带来的. |
[01:33] | Brought in and took it away. | 带来又带走了. |
[01:35] | Neighbors, harbor patrol. Nobody saw a thing. | 附近的人和巡逻人员都没有看到什么 |
[01:38] | MOrning, ladies and gentlemen. | 早上好, 女士们先生们. |
[01:40] | Good morning, Alex. | 早上好, Alex. |
[01:42] | Can I take him off your hands? | 我能把他带走么? |
[01:44] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了. |
[01:45] | I am going to find | 我要去找那个 |
[01:48] | the one that got away. | 逃跑的人. |
[02:23] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2003/09/29 | 初次上映日 CBS: 2003/09/29 |
[02:26] | CSI:MiaMi 2】02 Dead Zone | 2】02 死亡地带 |
[02:36] | So, our victim takes the spear. | 我们的被害人中了矛. |
[02:43] | .. | .. and blood pools around his feet. |
[02:46] | speed? | 大量的出血. |
[02:51] | Void in the blood pool. | 在一滩血水中有一块空白. |
[02:53] | rectangular with a peak. | 长方形的. |
[02:55] | could a lead diving weight. | |
[02:57] | Yes. whatever it was caused ridges to form in the blood within minutes. Right? | 是的,不管这是什么造成的, 血在几分钟内就凝固了,对么? |
[03:02] | and whoever removed it… | 不管是谁移动了它… |
[03:07] | Watched this man die. | |
[03:12] | Hey, H. I’m seeing some salvage gear in here. | 这个人目睹了凶案的发生. 嗨, H. 这儿有一些海上营救装置. |
[03:14] | high-end scanners… things like this. all still in the boxes. | 高端扫描仪… 这类的东西. 仍旧在盒子里. |
[03:18] | Salvager, Well it’d take an awful lot of used tin to afford a boat like this. | 如果是营救员, 那么这条船消耗了很多锡? |
[03:23] | Okay. Here’s what we need to do. | 好,我们这样来做. |
[03:24] | Let’s find out who | 我们找出… |
[03:25] | and what … | 谁曾经来过这里… |
[03:27] | was here. | 以及发生了什么事情. |
[03:29] | All right? | 好么? |
[03:37] | Naked guy, boat hull and spear. | 裸体男人, 船体以及矛. |
[03:40] | Not something you see everyday. | 你不是每天可以见到的. |
[03:42] | And they say guns are dangerous. | 他们说枪是危险的. |
[03:44] | got some transfer here. | 这里沾了些东西. |
[03:46] | that looks like fish scales. | 那个看上去像鱼鳞. |
[03:49] | Transfer probably occurred. as the spear passed through the torso. | 可能会沾上东西,因为矛穿透了身体. |
[03:55] | The blades will have better samples. | 刀刃上会有更好的样本. |
[03:57] | GiVe me a hand, Calleigh, please. | 帮我一把, Calleigh. |
[04:15] | Thanks. I’ll be in Firearms. | 谢谢. 我要去调查了. |
[04:18] | Velocity, tool marks… somewhere there’s speargun out there that goes with this spear. | 速度, 刀痕…一定有一把和矛配合使用的矛枪. |
[04:38] | What? | 怎么? |
[04:39] | You got a new boat and a used toilet. | 新的船以及一个用过的马桶. |
[04:42] | The seat’s up. | 座位翻起来了. |
[04:45] | Why does it always get to be the toilet? | 为什么总是马桶? |
[05:09] | Cause of death. massive internal damage. | 死因是大量的内伤. |
[05:10] | The spear perforated the liver and abdominal aorta. | 矛穿透了肝脏以及腹部大动脉. |
[05:13] | X ray showed small linear fracture. definitely perimortem. | X光发现了轻微的线性骨折. |
[05:18] | And finally, the extremities. Irritation on the hands and forearms. | 最后就是四肢. 手上和前臂有伤痕. |
[05:23] | We think he could be a salvager. | 我们认为他可能是个海上救助员. |
[05:25] | So he got this in the water. | 所以他在水里受伤. |
[05:31] | Jellyfish? / Possibly, but take a look at these cuts inside the welts. | 水母? / 可能,但是看看这些伤痕的切面. |
[05:35] | I’m thinking fire coral. | 我想可能是火珊瑚. |
[05:37] | Jellyfish and fire coral are cousins. | 水母和火珊瑚是一家. |
[05:40] | If he scraped against the fire coral | 如果他碰到了火珊瑚 |
[05:44] | it’d release nematocysts. | 它会释放刺细胞. |
[05:49] | Stings just like a jellyfish. | 就像水母刺你一样. |
[05:51] | Welts usually last a day. | 伤口通常维持一天. |
[05:53] | So he’s been underwater in the last 24 hours. | 所以他在被杀前24小时内曾下过水. |
[05:55] | How about this black chemical? | 这黑色的是什么? |
[05:57] | Has that sent to Trace? | 把这个给Trace分析了么? |
[05:58] | Yeah. Looks like fingerprint ink. | 是的.看上去像采取指纹的墨水. |
[06:01] | I was thinking maybe he’s been in the system this week. | 我曾想过他可能这星期被查过指纹. |
[06:03] | Or down deep, touching something silver. | 或者潜水时, 碰到了些银色的东西. |
[06:06] | Well, you said he was a salvager. | 是啊, 你说过他是个营救员. |
[06:08] | Tin? / No, not tin. | 锡? / 不,不是锡. |
[06:11] | Silver, as in silver coins | 银, 就像银币 |
[06:12] | They react to the salt water. and break down into black sulfide. | 它们和盐水起化学反应 变成黑色的硫化物. |
[06:17] | You know what this guy is. | 你知道这个人是干什么的么. |
[06:19] | This guy is a treasure hunter. | 他是个寻宝人. |
[06:23] | Treasure hunting, huh? | 寻宝, huh? |
[06:24] | There’s a good chance. | 很有可能. |
[06:25] | Makes sense. It’s a $2 billion business in Florida. | 有道理. 在弗罗里达有20亿的财产. |
[06:28] | hunting for treasure. | 等着人们去搜寻. |
[06:29] | All that hope for a little stretch of coastline. | |
[06:31] | I assume you want me to get in touch with the State Archaeology unit. | 我猜你想要我去联系州考古协会. |
[06:34] | Let’s find out what quadrant Mr. Paul Jackson leased, okay? | 我们要找出Paul Jackson租用的是什么打捞范围 |
[06:39] | Paul Jackson didn’t own his own boat. let alone his own quadrant. | Paul Jackson没有自己的船. |
[06:42] | So he had a boss. | 所以他有个老板. |
[06:43] | Yeah, Marty Jones… who isn’t really boss material. | 是的, Marty Jones… 他也不能算正式老板. |
[06:46] | But he has a working vessel and that’s all you need. | 但是他有一条可工作的船,那就是你所需要的. |
[06:49] | That and lease rights. | 还有租约权利. |
[06:50] | So you gave this Marty a quadrant? | 那么你租给这个Marty打捞范围了? |
[06:52] | Yeah. Florida Marine Archaelogy Regs. | 是的. 佛罗里达海事考古学的规定. |
[06:54] | Two miles by one. | 一人2英里. |
[06:55] | Can you tell us where exactly that is? | 你能告诉我们那到底在哪儿么? |
[06:57] | Badge’ll get you anything. | 警察会告诉你一切的. |
[07:01] | You work for the State. | 你为政府工作. |
[07:03] | So even if Paul found treasure it would’ve belonged to Marty, right? | 所以即使 Paul找到财宝,也会属于Marty,对么? |
[07:06] | And the State of Florida. They have to split with us, 80/20. | 以及佛罗里达州.他们必须和我们对分,80/20. |
[07:09] | And the State still gets to choose which 20? | 而政府会选择只拿20么? |
[07:12] | You hunt. / A little bit. When I was a kid, | 你也寻宝. / 是的.当我还是孩子的时候, |
[07:14] | I, uh.. my big plan was to find enough gold to bring the rest of my family over from Cuba. | 我的计划就是找到足够的金子 把家里的其他人从古巴带过来. |
[07:19] | but I, uh, never got that lucky. | 但是,我从没那么好运过. |
[07:21] | Any chances Marty and Paul didn’t report a find? | Marty和Paul可能不上报他们找到的东西么? |
[07:23] | oh, no. That’s not them. When Marty and Paulie found something, | 哦,不,他们不会的.当Marty和Paul找到什么东西时, |
[07:27] | they were like kids coming to register it in my office. | 他们就像孩子一样到我办公室来登记. |
[07:29] | Even though the stuff was a step above junk. | 即使只是些破烂. |
[07:32] | Nostalgia pieces. | 或者沉船的碎片. |
[07:33] | Like my Penelope. | 比如Penelope. |
[07:35] | Who’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:36] | British freighter, sank in ’42. | 英国货船,42年沉入海底. |
[07:39] | The only wreck I ever arrested. | 是我唯一找到过的失事船只. |
[07:42] | SO you never got anything good from her, huh? | 那么你从来没从它那儿找到什么财宝? |
[07:44] | Bragging rights. | 说大话而已. |
[07:48] | There’s a second name on this map. | 这张地图上有第二个名字. |
[07:50] | “Bret Betancourt” | |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah. Investor. | 哦,是的,一个投资者. |
[07:53] | Probably a silent partner. | 可能是一个不过问业务的合伙人. |
[07:55] | Is there any address besides a P.O. box? | 除了邮政信箱还有什么地址么? |
[07:57] | No. Sorry. | 没有,对不起. |
[08:00] | So this Betancourt is an honorary treasure hunter. | 那么这个Betancourt是一个名誉寻宝人 |
[08:03] | He’s been throwing his money at our spearing victim | 多年来他花了大笔钱在我们的受害人 |
[08:05] | and his partner Marty for years. State says they never found a thing. | 以及他的合伙人Marty身上. 州政府说他们从没有找到过任何东西. |
[08:08] | Okay, and Yelina is after this Marty. | 好的,那么Yelina正在追踪这个Marty. |
[08:10] | Yeah, and Betancourt. | 是的,还有Betancourt. |
[08:12] | No luck so far. / Okay, | 目前为止毫无发现. / 好吧, |
[08:14] | if you want to find out where someone is find out where they have been. | 如果你想找出什么人, 就要先找到他们去过什么地方. |
[08:16] | Marine life, quadrant. | 海洋生活, 打捞区域. |
[08:18] | Right. So we know that our victim has been near fire coral. | 是的. 我们知道被害人曾接触过火珊瑚. |
[08:21] | but that covers half the coast of Florida. | 但火珊瑚遍布佛罗里达一半的海岸. |
[08:23] | Yes, but there is only one species that’s found at depth of 80 feet. | 是的,但是只有一种种类生存在在深80英尺处. |
[08:27] | That’s Millepora alcicornis. | 就是Millepora alcicornis. |
[08:29] | Which is the kind that stung our victim. | 被害人就是被这一种刺到. |
[08:30] | Exactly, and that narrows it down to two reef sections. | 完全正确, 这样就可以把范围缩小到2个暗礁地域 |
[08:33] | Muldoons the Muldoons and the Cortez Trench. | |
[08:36] | Cortez Trench. | 以及Cortez Trench. |
[08:37] | Okay, here’s what we do. Let’s start with the trench and you suit up. | 好吧,我们这样做.我们从Cortez Trench开始 你去换套衣服 |
[08:40] | YOu’re going treasure hunting. | 准备开始寻宝. |
[08:49] | Delko, you have 22 minutes of air left. | Delko, 你还剩22分钟的氧气. |
[08:52] | Copy. | 收到. |
[08:55] | Somebody was definitely down here before us. | 绝对有人在我们之前来过这里. |
[09:13] | I see something. | 我看到一些东西. |
[09:17] | What have you got? | 你找到什么? |
[09:24] | Delko, do you read? | Delko, 你听到么? |
[09:26] | Over. | 结束. |
[09:31] | Delko? Talk to me. | Delko? 跟我说话. |
[09:45] | Let me see that camera. | 让我看那个照相机. |
[09:46] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么? |
[09:48] | I swear I saw a mermaid. | 我发誓我看到了美人鱼. |
[09:52] | Dream on, diver man. | 继续作梦吧, 潜水员. |
[09:56] | Got a vacuum nozzle. | 找到一个吸气嘴. |
[09:58] | How much disturbance was down there? | 下面被破坏的厉害么? |
[10:01] | – I don’t remember. – Okay. How deep were you? | – 我不记得了. – 好吧. 你潜了多深? |
[10:03] | I don’t know.. uh… | 我不知道.. uh… |
[10:05] | 110 feet. | 110英尺. |
[10:07] | Narcosis. | 已经到昏迷状态了. |
[10:08] | Yeah. nitrogen levels are triple at that depth. | 是的,这里氮的含量比同等深度的要高3倍. |
[10:11] | No wonder why I felt like I was drunk. | 难怪我感觉好像喝醉了一样. |
[10:12] | Could explain why you thought you saw a mermaid. | 那就可以解释为什么你认为你看到了美人鱼. |
[10:15] | He did see a mermaid. | 他的确看到了美人鱼. |
[10:17] | See? | 看? |
[10:18] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个. |
[10:20] | You recognize her? | 你认出她了么? |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[10:24] | That’s it. That’s what I saw. | 就是她. 这就是我看到的. |
[10:28] | Oh, my god. | 上帝. |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好. |
[10:40] | One down. | 不行. |
[10:41] | So what do you do? just go to lostfigureheads.com? | 那么你在做什么? 就是去查所有遗失的船头像? |
[10:44] | Uh, there’s no record for most figureheads, | Uh, 大多船头像没有记录, |
[10:46] | but these four ships were the Titanics of their century. | 但是这4艘船是当时的泰坦尼克. |
[10:52] | There it is. | 找到了. |
[10:54] | She’s that figurhead for | 这船头像所在船的名字叫 |
[10:55] | La Nuestra Senora de Zaragoza. | |
[10:57] | – A Spanish galleon. – The Spanish galleon. | – 西班牙大型帆船 – 西班牙大型帆船 . |
[11:00] | Female saints are on the bow for good luck. | 女神像建在船的正前方,为了带来好运. |
[11:01] | That’s clearly not a foolproof strategy. | 那可不光光是策略. |
[11:04] | The Zaragoza’s legend. | 是Zaragoza的传说. |
[11:05] | Documented to have capsized in 1649 with Spain’s greatest riches in its hull. | 根据纪录,在1649年沉没,船上有大量西班牙的财宝. |
[11:09] | So, will you define riches? | 你说的财宝指的是什么? |
[11:11] | God, silver, art, jewels… | 金,银, 艺术品, 珠宝… |
[11:14] | She went down just off the coast during a hurricane | 它沉船是因为当时有一场飓风 |
[11:16] | When Miami was still known as Tequesta. | 那个时候迈阿密还被称作Tequesta. |
[11:18] | So hurricane Andrew shifted sands and revealed this wreck. | 那么飓风’Andrew’翻开了沙子而发现了这个残骸. |
[11:22] | Let’s finish what Andrew started. | 让我们为Andrew引起的事情做一个了断吧. |
[11:31] | Our victim’s dive partner Marty Jones. | 被害者的潜水拍档Marty Jones. |
[11:33] | A statie spotted him on the side of road. | 探测器在路边测出了他. |
[11:35] | Cracked radiator. | 带有辐射物. |
[11:36] | Heading north or south? / Key west. | 往北走还是往南走? / 往西. |
[11:39] | Ah, yes.. the end of the line. | 对.. 海岸线的终点. |
[11:40] | Oh, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事. |
[11:43] | He wears a prosthetic device. | 他装了个假肢. |
[11:44] | Says it’s against the civil rights to make him remove it. | 还说要他除下这个是违反公民权利的. |
[11:47] | State Patrol wasn’t sure of the protocol. | 巡警不是很了解有关法律. |
[11:49] | Well, let’s clarify it for them. | 好吧,我们来帮他们搞清楚. |
[11:55] | Scares little kids and law enforcement. | 吓吓小孩和法律的执行. |
[11:57] | My hook. | 我的钩子. |
[11:59] | Just like a pirate, huh? | 就像个海盗, 是么? |
[12:02] | Yeah. She ain’t too good with pliers. | 是啊,钳东西不大灵活. |
[12:04] | I love my hook. | 但我喜欢我的钩子. |
[12:07] | I love her. / But the problem, Marty | 我喜欢它. / 但问题是, Marty |
[12:08] | is that your hook is a potential weapon for us. | 你的钩子对我们来说是个潜在的武器. |
[12:12] | so we’re going to ask you to relinquish it, please. | 所以请你除下它. |
[12:16] | Now, you know… | 你知道么… |
[12:19] | He’s the first one with a badge to ever to ask nice. | 他是第一个好好说话的警察. |
[12:29] | Here we go. | 好了. |
[12:33] | Trade you a hook for a light. | 用钩子和你换根烟吧. |
[12:36] | Sorry. I can’t do that. | 对不起,我不能这么做. |
[12:41] | So tell me What happened. What’s this all about? | 告诉我发生了什么事? |
[12:43] | Your dive partner’s dead. | 你的潜水拍档死了. |
[12:45] | What, Paulie? | 什么, Paulie? |
[12:47] | And then you left town. | 然后你离开了城镇. |
[12:48] | which make us think you have something to do with it. | 这使我们想到你要去处理某些事情. |
[12:52] | No, no, no. No way. | 不,不,不,不可能. |
[12:53] | I went off on a fishing trip. | 我去捕鱼了. |
[12:55] | I haven’t see Paulie in a week. | 一个星期没见过Paulie了. |
[12:57] | Down to the Keys, I understand. | 说重点吧. |
[13:00] | This is a photograph of your brand of cigar, | 这是你抽过的雪茄的照片, |
[13:03] | which puts you on Paulie’s two-day-old-boat. | 我们在Paulie刚租了2天的船上找到的. |
[13:06] | You were there. | 你去过那里. |
[13:10] | Yeah. Well. | 好吧. |
[13:12] | Paulie called me. | Paulie打电话给我. |
[13:13] | Said he needed to talk. | 说他需要和我谈一下. |
[13:15] | I go over. | 我过去了. |
[13:16] | He keeps beating aroud the bush. | 他又乱发脾气. |
[13:19] | Oh, so, I.. I go to the head. | 所以,我..去了船头. |
[13:21] | had a smoke. | 抽一根烟. |
[13:23] | and that’s when I heard somebody else on board. | 那个时候我听到别的人上了船. |
[13:34] | Somebody else? Who are we talking about? | 别的人? 你说的是谁? |
[13:38] | You know… | 你知道… |
[13:40] | your people must think I’m a real bastard or something. | 你们的人一定以为我是个坏蛋. |
[13:43] | keeping quiet. | 不报告我看到的事情. |
[13:45] | but I didn’t want to lose my financing. | 但是我不想失去我的财政支援. |
[13:48] | I mean, I love Pauli and all, but | 我的意思是,我喜欢Paulie, 但是 |
[13:50] | I gotta tell you… I love treasure-hunting more. | 我要告诉你… 我更喜欢寻宝. |
[13:53] | So how would you lose financing? | 那么你怎么会失去财政援助呢? |
[13:55] | Bret Betancourt. | |
[13:57] | Your silent partner. | 你的不过问业务的合伙人. |
[13:59] | Funds all your treasure divers. | 为你寻宝提供全部赞助. |
[14:00] | And kills my dive partner. | 而且杀了我的潜水合伙人. |
[14:03] | – He didn’t know I saw him kill Paulie. – Okay, but wait. | – 他不知道我看到他杀了Paulie. – 好的,但是等等. |
[14:06] | – You’re saying you witnessed murder. – That’s right. | – 你在说你目击了谋杀. – 是的. |
[14:08] | I wasn’t about to tell him, either. | 我也不准备告诉他. |
[14:10] | So I booked down to the Keys. | 所以我假装没看到. |
[14:14] | Marty, if you witnessed murder, that means you were definitely there. | Marty, 如果你目击了谋杀, 那说明了你当时在场. |
[14:18] | Tell me what you think created that void. | 告诉我你认为这个空白是怎么造成的. |
[14:21] | Don’t know. Betancourt went down for something. | 不知道. Betancourt弯身拿了些什么. |
[14:23] | but his body blocked me. I couldn’t see what it was. | 但是他的身体挡住了我.我看不到那是什么. |
[14:35] | Okay. well.. I think we can all agree that that is a whale of a tail, Marty. | 好吧,我可以暂时相信你所说的, Marty. |
[14:39] | Detective Salas is gonna take some addresses from you now. | Salas探员将要询问你一些地址. |
[14:42] | Home, boat slip, storage units. | 家里的, 船的, 储藏库的. |
[14:45] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐藏任何事. |
[14:46] | Mi casa es su casa, huh? | |
[14:48] | Not even treasure? | 连财宝也没有? |
[14:57] | You guys found treasure in our quadrant. | 你们在我的区域找到财宝了. |
[15:01] | Is that what this is really about? | 这就是你们真正感兴趣的? |
[15:03] | No. | 不. |
[15:04] | This is really about murder. | 我们感兴趣的是谋杀. |
[15:51] | Could be a million dollars’ worth of gold. | 这些金子可能价值一百万. |
[15:53] | Is that all of it? | 这是所有的么? |
[15:54] | No, sir. | 不是,长官. |
[15:55] | It’ll take another ten trips to get the mother lode, | 至少还要再下去10次, |
[15:57] | and that’s with the best equipment the Coast guard has. | 而且要有最好的装备才能做到. |
[15:59] | Two men couldn’t get it all. | 2个男人不可能全部捞起来. |
[16:00] | even in a week. | 甚至一个星期. |
[16:01] | Bet our guys got some of it, though. | 即使这样,我猜他们已经打捞了一部分. |
[16:03] | Judging from the disturbance they got away with a small fortune. | 从下面的破坏程度来看, 他们拿走了一小部分. |
[16:07] | Okay, so we’ve a marine archaeologist and a shipwreck conservationist on board. | 我们有一个海事考古学家 以及海难保护学者在船上. |
[16:11] | What do you think? Is this treasure they find? | 你怎么想? 这是他们找到的财宝么? |
[16:13] | or evidence? / Related to murder, we get first shot. | 还是证据? / 关于谋杀,已经有点眉目了. |
[16:31] | Nice form. | 姿势不错. |
[16:33] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[16:35] | But weak follow-through. | 但后劲不足. |
[16:36] | There is absolutely nothing wrong with my follow-through, Detective. | 这跟我的后劲可没有关系, 侦探. |
[16:39] | It’s this speargun that lacks tension. | 这个矛枪缺少张力. |
[16:40] | It doesn’t have enough to make it through the gel block. | 它没有足够力量穿透动胶块. |
[16:42] | let alone the hull. | 钉在船体上. |
[16:43] | Try something with more punch. | 试一些更有力的. |
[16:46] | How did I ever do my job before I met you? | 我遇上你之前是怎么工作的? |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[16:55] | This one… | 这个… |
[16:57] | has an extra.. | 是加强的.. |
[16:59] | 120 pounds | 有120 磅 |
[17:02] | of thrust. | 的穿透力. |
[17:04] | It’s compact, | 看上去结构很简单, |
[17:05] | but it fires like a rocket launcher. | 但就像一个火箭发射器一样. |
[17:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 还可以. |
[17:19] | That gun had a little bit of a kick to it. | 这枪的后挫力真大. |
[17:21] | Ah, but look at my gel block. | 但是看我的胶块. |
[17:23] | Now, that is a good shot | 射得不错 |
[17:26] | Not like it was on the run. | 看不出来. |
[17:29] | Hey. I will make you a deal. | 嗨. 我们来做个交易. |
[17:31] | You stay out of my office, I’ll stay out of yours. | 你别来打扰我工作, 我也不来打扰你. |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[17:37] | Hey. not at work. | 嗨,不要在工作的时候这样. |
[17:39] | Aren’t you done with your little experiment? | 你做完你的实验了么? |
[17:42] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[17:43] | Diminishing my work as a CSI is not to get you any points with me. | 贬低我在csi的工作,并不会增加我对你的好感. |
[17:47] | No, what will? | 那么什么才会呢? |
[17:49] | Leaving. | 离开. |
[17:50] | I have to run the numbers on the spearguns. | 我要登记一下矛枪的号码. |
[17:52] | Okay, | 好吧, |
[17:53] | I’m gone. / Good. | 我走了. / 很好. |
[17:55] | Get out. | 出去. |
[17:57] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[18:05] | The Spanish kept better records of the ships that sank than of the ones that made it. | 西班牙人对沉船的纪录保持的比造船的纪录详细了很多. |
[18:09] | Well, that makes sense. | 那也可以理解. |
[18:11] | You lose a ship, you lose all that gold. | 你失去了船的同时,你也失去了船上的财宝. |
[18:13] | I guess, you lose your gold, you lose your empire. right? | 我猜,你失去财宝的同时,也失去了你的王国,对么? |
[18:16] | They had 46 tons of gold and silver… | 他们有46吨的金银… |
[18:20] | religious art, jewelry. | 宗教艺术品,珠宝 |
[18:22] | Over $2 billion dollars. How do you let that sink? | 价值超过20亿. 你怎么能让那些东西都沉入海底呢? |
[18:25] | They got greedy. | 他们变得贪婪. |
[18:26] | Overloaded the ship, | 使船超载, |
[18:28] | left too late in the season… | 离开的太晚错过了季节… |
[18:30] | Got caught in a hurricane. They never had a chance. | 遇上了飓风.完全没机会生存. |
[18:52] | One hurricane buried it, another one cleaned it off. | 一场飓风埋葬了它们,而另一场又使它们重现尘世. |
[18:56] | That’s a good thing that came out of Andrew. | 那倒是飓风Andrew带来的一件好事. |
[18:58] | You think finding treasure’s good thing? | 你认为寻宝是一件好事? |
[19:00] | It’s gold. | 那是金子. |
[19:02] | It’s a good thing. / I don’t know. Everything I’ve seen, | 是件好事. / 我不知道. 从目前为止我所见到的事情来说, |
[19:04] | treasure only brings troubles to people. | 财宝只给人带来麻烦. |
[19:06] | Are you saying that because…. | 你这么说是因为…. |
[19:08] | you never found your little treasure? | 你从来没有找到过任何财宝么? |
[19:13] | Look, man. you got anything from the manifest match the void? | 你找到什么可以符合那块空白么? |
[19:16] | I got three possibles. | 我找到3个可能. |
[19:21] | The incese tray’s the right size. | 薰香盒大小正好. |
[19:23] | But it’s silver. it would have eroded. | 但它是银的.应该会被腐蚀. |
[19:25] | Gold wouldn’t have, but the ingots didn’t match up. | 金子不会被腐蚀,但形状不符. |
[19:30] | I’ll tell you one thing that Coast guard guy was right. | 有一件事海岸巡逻队队员说对了. |
[19:33] | Judging from the disturbances down there, | 从下面的混乱状况来看, |
[19:35] | somebody made off with millions. | 有人带了大量财宝逃走了. |
[20:04] | Sorry, never met him. | 对不起, 从来没见过他. |
[20:06] | Paulie Jackson works for you for 5 years. | Paulie Jackson为你工作了5年了. |
[20:08] | and you never met him? | 而你从没见过他? |
[20:10] | Well, he, he never actually worked for me. | 嗯,确切来说,他从没有为我工作过. |
[20:12] | He worked for Marty Jones, and I hired Marty. | 他为Marty Jones工作, 而我雇用了Marty. |
[20:14] | you’ve always been insulated. | 你永远不牵涉其中. |
[20:17] | Potential lawsuits. | 为了避免利益冲突 |
[20:19] | Indie contracting is the way to go. | 独立合同是一个好办法. |
[20:20] | It’s sad, but, you know. | 说起来很悲哀,但你知道. |
[20:22] | way of the world. | 这是世界通行的方法. |
[20:23] | when was the last time you talked to Marty? | 你最后一次见Marty是什么时候? |
[20:26] | Captain Hook, huh? | 钩子船长, huh? |
[20:28] | A couple of weeks ago, why? | 几星期前, 怎么? |
[20:31] | Can I get our guests anything? | 客人们想要些什么么? |
[20:38] | I don’t think so. | 不需要. |
[20:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[20:41] | Shame. | 失礼了. |
[20:46] | Could I, uh, | 我能, uh, |
[20:48] | Could I use your restroom? | 我能用你的洗手间么? |
[20:50] | Thank you. Be right back. | 谢谢.马上回来. |
[20:57] | So uh.. | 所以.. |
[20:58] | Marty is the real, uh, | Marty 是真正的, uh, |
[20:59] | treasure nut, you know. | 寻宝人. |
[21:08] | Something you need? | 你需要些什么? |
[21:10] | Possibly. | 也许吧. |
[21:12] | These are husband’s? | 这些是你丈夫的么? |
[21:15] | He likes to mount all his trophies. | 他喜欢挂出他所有的战利品. |
[21:19] | I bet that makes you feel special, huh? | 我打赌这一定使你感到很特别,对吧? |
[21:23] | Oh, it does. | 是的. |
[21:31] | Mr. Betancourt, do you own a speargun? | Betancourt先生, 你有矛枪么? |
[21:34] | I think, uh, | 我想是的, |
[21:35] | I never use it, it’s on my boat. | 我从来没用过, 应该在我的船上. |
[21:37] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 你介意我去看一下么? |
[21:40] | I’m starting to. | 我开始介意了. |
[21:41] | Okay, I got an idea. Why don’t you lend us the speargun | 好吧,我有一个主意. 你为什么不借给我们你的矛枪 |
[21:44] | and I will ignore the endangered fish in there. | 那么我会装没看到里面那些濒临绝种的鱼. |
[21:47] | Report the fish. I’ll pay the fine. | 你上报好了,我会付罚款的. |
[21:49] | This is crazy. Why, why would I kill this guy? | 这真是疯了,我为什么要杀这个男人? |
[21:51] | How about sunken treasure? | 那么那些沉没的财宝又怎么讲? |
[21:54] | Sunken treasure? | 沉没的财宝? |
[21:56] | My, my quadrant, that are you kidding me? | 我,我的打捞区域,你在开玩笑么? |
[21:59] | You seem surprised. | 你看上去很吃惊. |
[22:01] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[22:02] | – There’s a delievery for you. – Have them send it around back. | – 你有个快件. – 要他们送过来. |
[22:07] | Lieutenant, um, unless you have a warrant. | 中尉, 等你有授权状再来吧. |
[22:10] | – It was really nice to meet you. – Mr. Betancourt, You | – 很高兴认识你. – Betancourt先生,你… |
[22:13] | are about to make an enemy you don’t need. | 将树立起一个不必要的敌人. |
[22:15] | Trust me on that. | 相信我. |
[22:16] | Detective. | 侦探,走吧. |
[22:20] | Oh, hey, uh, they find any treasure. it’s, uh, | 如果他们找到任何财宝. 那是, uh, |
[22:23] | mine. | 属于我的. |
[22:25] | You notice? Both Marty and Betancourt reacted the same way about treasure. | 你注意到么? Marty和Betancourt 听到财宝的反应都一样. |
[22:29] | Shocked it existed. | 很吃惊. |
[22:31] | Like gambling in Casablanca one of them is lying. | 他们中有一个在撒谎. |
[22:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[22:36] | Look at this guy’s tennis shoes. they don’t match his uniform. | 看看这个人的网球鞋,和他们的制服不配. |
[22:38] | They’re too clean. | 太干净了. |
[22:39] | Mrs. Betancourt. Where’s the package? | Betancourt太太. 包裹在哪儿? |
[22:41] | The delivery? the package? | 那个快件? 包裹? |
[22:42] | – Where’s the package? – Well, I.. I just gave it to.. | – 包裹在哪儿? |
[22:46] | Bret! | – 我..我刚给了.. |
[22:56] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[22:58] | you okay? | 你还好么? |
[23:00] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿. |
[23:09] | A lot of bang for a letter bomb. | 信件炸弹. |
[23:11] | Sheet explosive. | 薄片爆炸物. |
[23:12] | Flexible, like a pad of paper. | 很柔软, 像个纸笺 |
[23:17] | Betancourt probably thought he was getting a contract. | Betancourt可能以为他收到了合同. |
[23:20] | Yes, but not the kind he expecting. As soon as he opened that package… | 是的,但那不是他期待的东西. 只要他打开那个包裹… |
[23:29] | If Marty did this, I’ll find trace amounts of uh, deep sea explosives. | 如果这是Marty做的, 我会调查深海爆炸物. |
[23:32] | Speed, If it’s not alive or nailed down Speed, bag it. | |
[23:35] | Alex. | 收集一切碎片. |
[23:36] | Bomb that size, and all he lost was a hand. | 那种威力的炸弹,只炸掉了他一只手. |
[23:39] | It’s not from the shrapnel. It’s from the compression wave. | 破坏力不是来自于炸弹. 来自于冲击波. |
[23:41] | Air moving at 900 feet per second. | 空气以每秒钟900英尺的速度运行. |
[23:44] | That kind of force would macerate his internal organs. | 那种力量会浸软他的内脏. |
[23:47] | Turn his insides into jelly. | 把他的内部变得像果冻一样. |
[23:54] | but leaves the skins untouched. | 但是外部看不出来. |
[23:56] | A million ways to die. | 这世上有千千万万种死法. |
[23:59] | So I heard you hurt yourself. | 我听说你伤了自己. |
[24:01] | No. | 没有. |
[24:03] | Did detective Hagen tell you that? | 是Hagen探员告诉你的么? |
[24:05] | In passing. | 他顺便提了一下. |
[24:07] | Are you okay? / All right. | 你还好么? / 还好. |
[24:09] | The examplar speargun did give me a run for my money. | 一个矛枪的样品伤了我. |
[24:13] | can I see it? | 我能看一下么? |
[24:16] | Ouch. | 噢. |
[24:17] | – Well, our victim didn’t have one of those. – Well, then he didn’t shoot the speargun. | – 我们的被害者身上可没有这个. – 那么他就没有用过矛枪. |
[24:20] | So he didn’t kill Paul Jackson. | 所以他没有杀Paul |
[24:24] | Jackson. Speed. | |
[24:25] | Got an action switch. | 任务变化. |
[24:27] | It’s pretty sophisticated. | 这个装置很复杂. |
[24:28] | It’s more than that meathead Marty could come up with. | 笨蛋Marty应该做不出来. |
[24:30] | So we’re dealing with a pro. | 那么这次我们碰上了专家. |
[24:32] | Excuse me, ladies. | 失陪一下,女士们. |
[24:34] | Mrs. Betancourt. | Betancourt太太. |
[24:35] | we’d like to find out who killed your husband. | 我们想找出谁杀了你丈夫. |
[24:37] | A little while ago, you were accusing him of murder. | 不久前, 你还在控告他谋杀. |
[24:40] | well, two things can be true at once. | 不错,2件事都可能是正确的. |
[24:41] | I would also like to take a look on your yacht. | 我还想看一下你的游艇. |
[24:47] | You just saved my life. | 你刚刚救了我的命. |
[24:49] | It’s a little difficult for me to say no. | 现在很难对你说不. |
[24:52] | I’ll take that as yes. | 那么我就当你答应了. |
[24:54] | Well, it matches your description of the murder weapon. | 嗯,这符合你对凶器的描述. |
[24:58] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个. |
[25:00] | Smudgy prints. | 污迹. |
[25:02] | What do you think, Some kind of ink? | 你怎么想,某种墨水? |
[25:03] | It’s from sulfides, like from silver coins. | 这是硫化物, 像银币表面上的那样. |
[25:06] | Same as our victim, except Betancourt doesn’t bother to hide the gun. | 跟我们的被害人一样,但是 Betancourt根本没有藏起他的矛枪. |
[25:09] | You think it’s a plant? | 你认为这是一种什么装备么? |
[25:11] | – I don’t know. – Is Betancourt a good guy? | – 我不知道. – Betancourt是个好人么? |
[25:13] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会想那么远. |
[25:16] | You smell that? | 你闻到那个么? |
[25:19] | That’s diesel fuel. / Yeah. | 那是柴油. / 是的. |
[25:21] | It’s like it’s seeping through the floor. | 好像漏出了地板. |
[25:24] | Okay. Why would someone soak a perfectly good yacht with diesel fuel? | 为什么会在这么好的船上浸泡柴油呢? |
[25:27] | To fool the Coast guard. | 为了愚弄海岸巡逻队. |
[25:29] | Drugs. / Yeah, cocaine. | 毒品. / 是的, 可卡因. |
[25:30] | The diesel fuel throws off the detectors. | 柴油可以使探测器失灵. |
[25:33] | Breaks down the molecular Structure of the coke. | 分解可卡因的分子结构. |
[25:35] | No wonder she didn’t want us on board. | 怪不得她不想我们上船. |
[25:36] | So if Betancourt’s funding treasure hunting to cover drug smuggling. | 那么如果Betancourt资助寻宝是为了掩饰运毒. |
[25:41] | he doesn’t even know they found gold. | 他甚至不知道他们找到了金子. |
[25:43] | Do you think she’ll talk to us? / Nope, | 你认为她会跟我们讲么? /不, |
[25:45] | Not on your life, but I know where we can get some good information. Come on. | 一辈子都不会,但是我知道哪里可以 找到有用的信息,来吧. |
[25:49] | Brought Coast guard’s radar history of this quadrant for the last three month. | 我带了海岸巡逻队最近3个月的雷达纪录. |
[25:52] | We ran the lat and long of our suspect. | 我们一直有所怀疑. |
[25:54] | Betancourt. | |
[25:56] | The fact that he had a private slip made it real easy to ID his vessel. | 他的私人游艇很显眼. |
[26:00] | Like you thought, | 就像你想的一样, |
[26:01] | first Monday of every month, | 每个月的第一个星期一, |
[26:02] | Betancourt would head out to the same zone. | Betancourt会去相同的地方. |
[26:07] | Stay out there half (a day), | 在那儿呆半天, |
[26:09] | head back, like clockwork / Okay, | 再回来, 就像时钟一样准 / 好, |
[26:10] | so what happened to Betancourt’s radar image while he was out there? | 那么有Betancourt去那个地区的雷达图像么? |
[26:14] | Well, Radar works by line of sight. | 雷达工作有一定的范围. |
[26:16] | So if he’s out of our line of sight… | 所以如果他在我们的范围之外… |
[26:18] | He’s in a dead zone. | 他就进入了自由地带. |
[26:20] | Right there. | 就在那儿. |
[26:22] | He knew exaclty how to exploit the government’s weaknesses. | 他非常知道怎样去利用政府的弱点. |
[26:25] | Okay. We know what he did. What did Marty do? | 好.我们知道他做的事情了,那么Marty做过什么呢? |
[26:28] | Our Captain Hook. | 我们的钩子船长. |
[26:30] | Followed same pattern every day except one. | 每天经过相同路线.但有一天除外. |
[26:34] | The day before the murder. | 谋杀发生的前一天. |
[26:36] | Then his boat disappeared off radar. | 他的船从雷达底下消失了. |
[26:39] | When he should have been looking for shipwrecks, | 也许当他应该在寻找沉船时, |
[26:41] | Maybe he stumbled onto Betancourt’s coke. | 他撞上了Betancourt在运毒. |
[26:54] | Then he reappears outside of the dead zone. | 然后他重新出现在雷达范围内. |
[26:57] | 15 minutes later, he pulls a U-ey, | 15分钟后,他调转头往回开, |
[26:59] | and doesn’t stay long enough to dive, and not even to drop an anchor. | 没有潜水,甚至没有抛锚.. |
[27:03] | Nobody goes that far out to sea just to turn around, do they? | 没有人驶出那么远而只是为了掉头,对么? |
[27:06] | Maybe he picked something up. | 也许他捡到了什么. |
[27:07] | Or maybe… | 或者也许… |
[27:08] | he dropped something off. | 他放下了什么东西. |
[27:38] | H, I got something. | H,我找到了些东西. |
[27:41] | Send it up, Eric. | 送上来, Eric. |
[28:11] | White gold. | 白金. |
[28:13] | It’s not just any coke, either. Look at the mark. “100F” | 也不是可卡因. |
[28:17] | Javier Cienfuegos. Javier Cienfuegos. | 看这个字. |
[28:21] | The finest in Columbia. So, | 哥伦比亚. 那么, |
[28:22] | I guess we know who letter-bombed our guy. | 我想我们知道是谁制造的炸弹了. |
[28:24] | Now, where’s the rest of it? | 剩下的那些在哪里? |
[28:25] | We were down there three quarters of an hour, H. | 我们已经下潜了3刻钟了,H. |
[28:27] | There’s nothing else down there. | 下面没有什么别的了. |
[28:28] | Nobody risks a plane and a pilot for 50 keys. Let’s find the rest of it. | 没有人会为了50条白金而派飞机和飞行员来的, 找到剩下的东西. |
[28:33] | The question remains, Marty. | 还是这个问题, Marty. |
[28:35] | Did you transfer the rest of cocaine to your salvage boat, or not? | 你曾经转移剩余的可卡因到你的营救船,对么? |
[28:38] | What rest? | 剩余的什么? |
[28:39] | I didn’t take any cocaine from any drop zone. | 我没有从任何地方带走过可卡因. |
[28:42] | No, you moved it. | 不,你移动过. |
[28:43] | And you moved it to make it look like Betancourt had skimmed from the Columbians. | 而且你使它看上去好像Betancourt扔下的一样. |
[28:47] | so you and Paul would get the treasure. | 那么你和Paul就可以得到这笔财富. |
[29:01] | Until, of course, you put a spear into Paul, right? | 当然,直到你杀了Paul, 对么? |
[29:04] | Look, man, I don’t even own a speargun. | 我甚至没有矛枪. |
[29:06] | No, you don’t. But Betancourt does. | 你没有,但Betancourt有. |
[29:07] | I didn’t shoot Paulie. | 我没有射过Paulie. |
[29:09] | You’re lying, Marty. | 你在撒谎, Marty. |
[29:15] | Go ahead, check me. | 那么,查我吧. |
[29:17] | I bruise easy. | 我很容易有瘀伤. |
[29:18] | Do you see a bruise there? | 你看到任何瘀伤么? |
[29:20] | NOpe. | 没有. |
[29:22] | Lift up your shirt. | 拉高你的衬衣. |
[29:23] | What? / Lift up your shirt, Marty. | 什么? / 拉高你的衬衣, Marty. |
[29:31] | – That’s a bruise. – Hey, hey, come on. | – 那是个瘀伤. – 嗨,别开玩笑了. |
[29:33] | I.. I don’t even know how to use a speargun. / No, you don’t. | 我..我甚至不知道怎么用矛枪 / 不,你不知道. |
[29:35] | You don’t know how to use one. | 你不知道怎么去用. |
[29:36] | and that’s why you held it like a pistol. | 那就是你为什么用你的钩子. |
[29:38] | you and your hook. | 像握手枪一样握着它. |
[29:45] | And the you snuck back onto Betancourt’s boat, | 然后你偷偷溜回Betancourt的船, |
[29:47] | and replaced it. | 把矛枪放回原处. |
[29:53] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[29:58] | Says who. | 谁说的. |
[29:59] | The miracle of science, Marty. Take a look at that. | 神奇的科学, Marty. 看一下这个. |
[30:02] | Transer sulfides on the speargun. | 矛枪上沾到了硫化物. |
[30:16] | Hey, officer. | 嗨,长官. |
[30:22] | So let me guess.. | 我猜猜.. |
[30:24] | the State’s Attorney is refusing to proscute, right? | 政府拒绝起诉,对么? |
[30:27] | I made her case. I told her everything. | 我向她报告了这个案件.告诉了她所有事. |
[30:30] | She told you… | 她告诉你… |
[30:31] | that we have no witnesses. Smduges, no prints. | 我们没有证人,没有证物 |
[30:35] | and nothing to place him on the crime scene. | 不能证明他到过凶案现场. |
[30:37] | So Paul Jackson is dead. and our friend Marty over there goes free. | 所以Paul Jackson死了,而他的朋友Marty 却可以逍遥法外 |
[30:42] | For now. | 这只是暂时的. |
[31:00] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[31:01] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[31:05] | Your message ran out on my voice mail, but… | 我没听到你的留言,但是… |
[31:07] | I got the gist. | 我猜到什么事情了. |
[31:09] | I just can’t believe you told Horatio I was hurt by an experiment. | 我只是不能相信你告诉Horatio 我在一次试验中受伤. |
[31:12] | Relax. / I happen to know that “relax” is cop-speak for “shut up”. | 放松点. / 我知道警察说’放松点’ 就是要你闭嘴. |
[31:17] | Look. all I’m saying is .. | 看. 所有我说的 .. |
[31:18] | Please don’t tell anybody I am anything less than squared away on a case. | 请不要告诉任何人我在处理案件上有什么问题. |
[31:22] | All right? | 行么? |
[31:23] | It was a nothing conversation in the elevator, Calleigh… / John. | 这只是..我在电梯里碰到Calleigh… / John. |
[31:28] | Loud and clear. | 知道了. |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[31:35] | Are you a religious man? | 你信教么? |
[31:37] | After a fashion. | 勉强算吧. |
[31:38] | I’ve been looking for an object to fill our void. | 我在找一个可以填充这块空白的物体. |
[31:42] | I got it. | 找到了. |
[31:44] | The Cross of Santiago was at the murder scene. | 出现在凶案现场的, 是圣地亚哥的十字架. |
[31:49] | It’s a beauty. | 真漂亮. |
[31:50] | Probably that one piece Marty held out for his partner to chew on | 可能这个十字架就是Marty在藏其他宝物时 |
[31:54] | while he hid the rest of his stash. | 被Paulie发现的. |
[31:55] | So Paulie is on his new boat. | 那么Paulie 在他的新船上. |
[31:58] | admiring his Cross…. | 欣赏他的十字架…. |
[32:02] | Bets.. | |
[32:04] | And then Captain Hook shows up. | 然后钩子船长来了. |
[32:21] | Marty probably stashed the Cross with the rest of his loot, whatever that is. | Marty可能把十字架和其他宝物藏在一起. |
[32:24] | Or he sold it. | 或者已经出售了. |
[32:25] | This guy has to get out of our jurisdiction, doesn’t he? | 这个人必须受我们的司法制裁,对么? |
[32:28] | You don’t think that would raise a lot of flags in Miami fencing? | 你不认为这会在迈阿米交易市场上 引起轩然大波么? |
[32:30] | It might for gold, | 如果是金子就会, |
[32:32] | but the Cross is a work of art. He could sell it on the grey market. | 但十字架是个艺术品. 他可以去黑市交易. |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[32:37] | That’s the big skam. | 这是个艺术品的网站. |
[32:38] | Art collectors. | 艺术收藏家的. |
[32:40] | they never say items were stolen. | 他们从来不说东西被偷了. |
[32:42] | they say they were found. | 他们只说东西找到了. |
[32:44] | I’ll get into it. I’ll start looking for internet grey sites. | 我会查查这个和其他网上的灰色网站. |
[32:49] | Keep me posted. | 随时跟我保持联系. |
[33:05] | Mrs. Betancourt. | Betancourt太太. |
[33:07] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪里. |
[33:08] | My husband… | 我的先生… |
[33:11] | I’m worried I could be in danger, too. | 我担心我也有危险. |
[33:15] | Well, I think Cienfuegos has made his point so for the time being you are safe | 我想Cienfuegos已经查清了你没有危险 |
[33:20] | unless there’s something you’re not telling me. | 除非你有些事情没有告诉我. |
[33:24] | I always believed that Bret was a salvager. | 我一直以为Bret是个海上救助员. |
[33:27] | Go on. | 继续. |
[33:29] | Legally, he was… | 法律上来说,他是… |
[33:31] | a salvager, Lieutenant. | 一个海上救助员, 中尉. |
[33:33] | So let me get this straight. You are here for the treasure. | 那么让我弄简单点.你到这里是为了财宝. |
[33:36] | By rights, it is mine. | 根据我的权利,这是我的. |
[33:38] | as my husband’s widow. | 我是我丈夫的遗孀. |
[33:39] | Mrs. Betancourt, if you go down this road, | Betancourt太太, 如果你要这么做 |
[33:41] | the DEA will label you an accomplice. | DEA(禁药取缔机构)会认为你是走私毒品的同谋犯. |
[33:44] | seize your assets and throw you in federal prison for the drug smuggling. | 他们会查封你的财产,你将被关进联邦监狱. |
[33:47] | – I never smuggled a thing. – No, but you benefited from it. | – 我从来没走私过什么. – 是没有,但是你从中获益. |
[33:51] | Well, it’s not like I have savings. | 我没有存款. |
[33:53] | Bret handled all our money. | Bret处理所有我们的钱. |
[33:56] | My advice to you… | 我对你的建议是… |
[33:57] | is to put your house on the market, move to Palm Springs, | 把你的房子卖了,搬到Palm Springs, |
[34:00] | or Arizona or anywhere where it is landlocked. | 或者Arizona或别的偏僻地方. |
[34:08] | You ever get out to Palm Springs, | 你去过Palm Springs么 |
[34:09] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉? |
[34:14] | Only on business. | 只为了工作去过. |
[34:21] | Will there be anything else? | 还有什么事情么? |
[34:23] | Apparently not. | 没有. |
[34:32] | Insistent lady.. | 固执的女士.. |
[34:34] | Lady? | 女士? |
[34:37] | How we doing? | 查的怎么样了? |
[34:38] | I checked the storage unit Marty rented at the pier | 我查了Marty在码头租的那个储藏库 |
[34:41] | Found coconuts… | 找到了椰子… |
[34:42] | hundreds of them. | 大量的椰子. |
[34:43] | No treasure. | 没有财宝. |
[34:44] | So he’s playing with us. | 他在耍我们. |
[34:47] | You okay? / I’m good. | 你还好吧? / 还好. |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[34:52] | Yellina. | |
[34:59] | I’m not sleeping really well since the bomb. | 自从炸弹事件以来,我一直没睡好. |
[35:02] | Old memories. | 让你想起往事. |
[35:10] | What? | 怎么? |
[35:11] | I’m just glad you’re a bomb expert. | 我只是很高兴你是炸弹专家. |
[35:25] | I heard you’re bidding on the Cross of Santiago. | 我听说你在竞价’圣地亚哥的十字架’. |
[35:27] | I’m trying to. I can’t get into this art site. | 我正在试着.我不能进这个网页. |
[35:30] | I got in on the old PDA. | 我从一个旧的PDA上进去了. |
[35:32] | The Cross of Santiago could’ve been ours yesterday for a mere $80,000. | 我们可能昨天就买到了’圣地亚哥的十字架’ 仅80,000美元. |
[35:38] | Somebody bought it? | 原来已经有人买了? |
[35:39] | The Zaragosa was my last one. | Zaragosa是我最后一个了. |
[35:42] | Now I have an artifact from every Florida shipwreck of the 1960’s. | 现在,我拥有60年代的每次在佛罗里达 沉船的艺术品的人造品. |
[35:46] | Congratulations. two men dead, also you can have a matching set. | 恭喜. 2个男人死了, 而你也找到了 你要得东西. |
[35:50] | It’s their deaths that give the art its value. | 他们的死为艺术品增加了价值. |
[35:53] | Sailors carrying treasures across oceans, through centuries. | 航海员带着财宝穿过大洋,跨越几个世纪. |
[35:58] | It’s a sacred calling to be an art collector. | 艺术品收藏家是个神圣的职业. |
[36:01] | Ma’am, I’m afraid to tell you your Cross of Santiago is now our evidence. | 夫人, 我不得不告诉你 你的圣地亚哥的十字架现在是我们的证据了 |
[36:07] | Here it is. right over here. | 就在这里. |
[36:10] | Wait a minute. What are you doing? | 等一下. 你在干什么? |
[36:11] | – What is he doing? – Oh, it’s just a mild acid solution. | – 他在做什么? – 哦,只是一种温和的酸溶剂. |
[36:14] | That cross is part of a murder investigation. | 这个十字架是一件凶杀案的重要证据. |
[36:16] | and what he’s doing is tampering with evidence. | 而他正在损害我们的证据. |
[36:18] | So, that accounts for those little smatterings of blood on the Cross. | 只不过是十字架上面的一点血迹. |
[36:21] | You just destroyed any fingerprints the killer might have left. | 你刚刚破坏了凶手可能会留下的指纹. |
[36:24] | Well, I had no idea. I’m terribly sorry. | 我不知道.我很抱歉. |
[36:27] | Yeah, sure you are. | 是的,你应该道歉. |
[36:28] | You know we’re going to need to take that from you, anyway. | 你知道我们将要带走这个. |
[36:30] | Oh, no, you don’t. This cross is mine. | 这个十字架是我的. |
[36:31] | until you, youngsters bring me a warrant from a sitting judge. | 除非你们带来法庭的授权状. |
[36:35] | Is that the sacred part you are talking about there, Vivian? | 你指的是那个神圣的物品么, Vivian? |
[36:38] | You must be an Yankee. | 你肯定是美国佬. |
[36:40] | Yeah, I’m from Jamaica, Queens. | 是的,我从牙买加来, 女王. |
[36:41] | He’s doing best to serve the great state of Florida. Mrs. Kensington. | 他尽心尽力为佛罗里达州服务,Kensington太太. |
[36:44] | He’s a bit of rebel himself. | 不过本身有点叛逆. |
[36:46] | So, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, | 那么,如果不是太麻烦, |
[36:48] | would you mind if we got the name who sold you the artifact? | 你能不能告诉我谁卖给了你这个十字架? |
[36:52] | Well, I might just be able to find that information for you somewhere. | 我要去帮你找找. |
[36:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[37:03] | Hey, I found out who sold the Cross. | 嗨, 我找到谁卖了十字架了. |
[37:05] | That’s great. What was the name? | 太好了,叫什么名字? |
[37:06] | There wasn’t a name. It’s a company. | 不是个名字. 是个公司. |
[37:07] | The check was made out to Lost Penelope Salvage. | 支票是开给 |
[37:11] | Penelope? | Penelope打捞公司的. |
[37:12] | You recognize it? | 你知道它? |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[37:26] | Hey. Hi. | 嗨. |
[37:28] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[37:35] | Well… | 恩… |
[37:37] | something tells me you didn’t ask me here to go diving, did you? | 你不是来邀请我去潜水的,对么? |
[37:40] | No, I didn’t. | 不. |
[37:44] | State was going to get its 80%. | 政府要开始征收80%. |
[37:47] | Just retroactively. | 而且是具有追溯性的. |
[37:49] | – Everybody would do okay. – Including you, right? | – 每个人都会做的很好的. – 包括你,对么? |
[37:52] | I had the online auction account. | 我有个网上拍卖账号. |
[37:54] | My reputation. | 我信誉良好. |
[37:56] | Marty was just going to give me a kickback for selling the Cross. | 如果我卖掉十字架,Marty会给我回扣. |
[37:59] | I hope the bonus is worth some jail time. | 我希望这些钱值得你将要度过的牢狱生活. |
[38:01] | Do you know how hard it is to survive on a government paycheck? | 你知道政府工资多低么? |
[38:04] | – Yes, I do. – It was found money, Eric. | – 是的,我知道. – 这是钱, Eric. |
[38:07] | Who gets hurt? / How about Paul Jackson with a speargun in his chest? | 没人会受到伤害? / 那么Paul Jackson呢? |
[38:10] | I had nothing to do with that. That wasn’t me, Nothing. | 这和我没有任何关系 |
[38:13] | By law you do, Christine. | 法律上说你有关系, Christine. |
[38:15] | What? | 什么? |
[38:19] | No. No. | 不,不. |
[38:22] | Oh, my god! | 上帝! |
[38:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝. |
[38:29] | What can I do to fix this? | 我怎么做才能弥补? |
[38:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[38:32] | Maybe you can cut a deal for yourself and shave off some time. | 也许你可以停止做生意,准备剃头了(坐牢). |
[38:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧. |
[38:41] | Hey, What can I say? | 嗨,我能说什么? |
[38:43] | Her word against mine. | 她的话对我不利. |
[38:44] | And she defrauded the state. | 而且她欺骗了政府. |
[38:46] | What prosecutor going to go for that? | 检举人将会怎样做? |
[38:48] | You know, Marty? | 你知道, Marty? |
[38:50] | You’re absolutely right. | 你很正确. |
[38:54] | You know what I like about him? | 你知道为什么我喜欢他么? |
[38:56] | Grace in defeat. | 输的优雅. |
[38:58] | Yeah, try as we might, can’t all be winners. | 我们2个不可能都是赢家. |
[39:00] | I hope you’re not under the impression that you’ve won something. | 你希望你不要以为你赢了什么. |
[39:06] | Well, tell you what? | 告诉你 |
[39:08] | I am walking out of here. | 我要走了. |
[39:10] | Me and my hook are going down to claim what you guys tried to steal from my quadrant. | 我和我的钩子要去拿回 你们想从我的打捞区域偷走的东西 |
[39:14] | Flag on the play, Marty. We have arrested the wreck of the Zaragosa. | Marty. 我们已经扣押了Zaragosa的残骸. |
[39:17] | You can’t. | 你不能那样做. |
[39:18] | She is mine. | 它是我的. |
[39:20] | As of an hour ago, | 一小时以前, |
[39:21] | she belongs to the State University Marine center. | 它已经属于政府的大学海事中心了. |
[39:24] | You’ll never see a penny. / Sorry, | 你一分钱也拿不到. / 对不起, |
[39:27] | I’m the one who found her, and I have a lease with the state. | 是我找到它的,而且我和政府有租赁协议. |
[39:29] | Which became null and void the minute you sold the Cross. | 在你出售十字架的时候 这个协议已经失效了. |
[39:37] | Okay, no big deal. | 好吧,没什么大不了的. |
[39:39] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的. |
[39:40] | Why? Because you have your stash on the side? | 为什么? 因为你还藏起了什么? |
[39:43] | Let’s see how far you get with that angry Columbian out there. | 让我们看看你离那个生气的哥伦比亚人多远, |
[39:46] | You think he hasn’t heard you tampered with his cocaine. | 你以为他不知道你损坏了他的可卡因么. |
[39:49] | And if he hasn’t, | 而且即使他不知道, |
[39:51] | I’m sure Betancourt’s widow will let him know. | 我确定Betancourt的妻子会告诉他的. |
[39:54] | Marty, don’t accept any registered mail. | Marty, 不要接受任何挂号信件. |
[39:56] | You’re trying to scare me so I’ll give it up. | 你试着要恐吓我,让我放弃. |
[39:58] | I’m not. I’m trying to save your life. | 不. 我在试着救你的命. |
[40:02] | I like my odds out there. | 我不会让他们成功的. |
[40:04] | You’re making a mistake, Marty. | 你在犯错误, Marty. |
[40:10] | I’ve made them before. | 我以前也逃开过他们的追杀. |
[40:15] | I hope it’s not your last. | 我希望这不是你的最后一句话. |
[40:36] | Always standing guard. | 你永远保持警惕. |
[40:38] | well, there’s all kinds of pirates out there. | 那边可是有各种各样的海盗的. |
[40:41] | What would you do if you found a treasure? | 如果你找到财宝你会怎样? |
[40:45] | What would you do? / Me? | 你会怎么做?/我? |
[40:48] | Wear better jewelry. | 戴更漂亮的珠宝. |
[40:52] | I don’t know.. travel… See the world. | 我不知道..旅行..环游世界. |
[40:55] | Get Ray Jr. into private school. | 让Ray Jr. 去读私立学校. |
[40:59] | But you didn’t answer my question. | 但是你没有回答我的问题. |
[41:01] | If you found a treasure, what would you do? | 如果你找到了财宝,你会做什么? |
[41:09] | Hang on a second. | 等一下. |
[41:10] | Horatio. | 我是Horatio. |
[41:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[41:31] | When did they find it? | 他们什么时候找到的? |
[41:32] | An hour ago, sir. | 一小时以前,先生. |
[41:34] | Throttle was wide open. | 船就这么敞开着. |
[41:35] | Nobody’s seen the owner. | 没有人看到船主. |
[41:36] | Looks like Marty was doing a little celebrating. | 看起来Marty好像在庆祝什么. |
[41:47] | Well, I bet they didn’t ask him nicely. | 我猜他们没有好好的对他. |
[41:49] | who? | 谁? |
[41:51] | The Columbians. | 哥伦比亚人. |
[41:53] | Well, we’ve got a dying pirate either running for his life or running for his treasure. | 我们的海盗现在是为了他的命 还是他的财宝在逃命呢 |
[41:56] | Let’s open this and figure it out. | 我们打开这个就知道了. |
[42:02] | So, it was his treasure. | 这就是他的财宝. |
[42:07] | How’d the Columbians miss that? | 为什么哥伦比亚人没有拿走这个? |
[42:09] | They didn’t. They didn’t know about it. | 他们不知道. |
[42:10] | They were too busy being focused on him messing with theirs. | 他们只顾着教训他了. |
[42:14] | Lieutenant. | 中尉. |
[42:16] | Should I call off my divers? | 我应该叫走我的潜水员么? |
[42:21] | Why don’t you do that? | 为什么不这样做? |
[42:22] | Let’s let tides find this one. | 让潮汐来发现这个吧. |
[43:28] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 C.S.I. 磊阜評 |