Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Like the drive? 喜欢这旅行吗?
[00:14] Scenic. 风景不错
[00:15] Guy lives in a barn? 那家伙住在谷仓里? 是的
[00:16] Yeah. What do you got, gentlemen? 先生们,有什么收获?
[00:18] We saw our victim, he’s a white male, he’s 25, 看到了死者—-一个白种男人
[00:21] and he’s bound with duct tape. 25岁,被绑在输送管上
[00:22] You been in yet? 你还没到吗?
[00:23] Nope. Waiting on you guys. 没有,还在等你们
[00:25] All right, gentlemen, let’s do it. 好了,先生们,动手吧
[00:27] Let’s go. 走吧
[00:49] We’ve got yellow powder on the table. (门吱吱响) 我们在桌子上找到黄色粉末
[00:51] Bathtub methamphetamine. 浴缸里有脱氧麻黄碱
[00:53] Speed. 加把劲 高纯度可卡因,没有加兑
[00:56] Cocaine high, no off button. 我看到有人连续
[00:58] I’ve seen people stay up for fifteen days on it. 15天吸食它
[01:00] Look at this place, 看看这地方…
[01:00] disassembled radios, TVs taken apart. 打碎了的录音机 打烂的电视机
[01:04] Tweakers just tweak stuff till they drop, don’t they? 弹弓拧弯了东西
[01:07] He doesn’t look like he dropped. 他们丢弃了这里 他不象已戒毒
[01:08] He looks like somebody beat the crap out of him. 像是有人将他像废物一样殴打
[01:10] Could’ve been the result of an argument. 或许是争吵的结果
[01:12] Problem is, when a meth-head starts something … 问题是,是甲安菲他明 导致发 生了一些事情…
[01:14] No off button. 没有加兑
[01:23] Just take it easy. 不用紧张
[01:28] Something … 这里…有点不妥 打斗者喜欢色情刊物和电影的
[01:30] is not right here. Tweakers love their porn. 看看这家伙有多古怪
[01:46] Let’s see how kinky our guy was. Eric … 艾瑞克…
[01:51] run. 跑
[01:54] Everybody, run! 各位,跑啊
[01:56] Get out, everybody out! 出去,每个人都给我出去 什么事? 我们不是又被耍了吧? 不要再被耍了
[02:45] 1×23 Freaks and Tweaks 不,不!
[03:09] You okay? Yeah. (混乱的电波传送)
[03:11] Thanks, H. 你还好吧? 很好,谢谢
[03:11] Under the heading of “no crime scene is ever safe,” huh? 头条下面用“无犯罪场面 永远都是安全”这一标题?
[03:14] Lesson learned. 吸取教训吧,问题是 有人已将谋杀场面最大限度折中了
[03:15] The problem is that our murder scene… has been compromised in a very big way. 炸弹班在拆弹
[03:19] Bomb squad’s through sweeping. You’re up. 你上去吧
[03:21] Okay. 好
[03:30] Just you and me? 只有我们两个?
[03:31] You sound disappointed. 很失望吧? (笑) 祖是有妇之夫
[03:34] Joe family man. 真是无事找事干
[03:35] Makes a milk run to the convenience store … 没有钱包
[03:37] and gets popped. No wallet. Figured robbery. 有预谋的抢劫
[03:41] Shot in the heart. 心赃中枪
[03:42] That’s kind of personal, don’t you think? 像是私人恩怨 你怎么看?
[03:44] I do. 我也这样认为
[03:45] So I had patrol canvass for the wallet. 所以我出去巡了一下 仔细检查这个钱包
[03:47] Found it over there in the trash. 在垃圾堆你找到的
[03:49] Cash, credit cards. 现金,信用卡
[03:55] I’ve got two rounds here, and, you know, 我巡了两次了
[03:57] maybe I can get a fingerprint off of this one. 还有,我可以在这钱包上套指纹
[04:00] No way. 不行 雷管的热量会烧掉指纹
[04:01] Heat from the primer burns the prints off. 不行 雷管的热量会烧掉指纹
[04:08] That’s true, except this one is unspent, 那是真的,除非这个仍有效
[04:10] so it didn’t go through the barrel. 钱包没有被丢进桶内
[04:11] I guess the primer probably malfunctioned because of humidity, 我认为雷管很可能会使之失效 由于湿度的原因
[04:13] so when the firing pin hit it, nothing, it was a dud. 火针碰它的时候 没事了,没什么用途
[04:20] Hopefully leaving behind a set of fingerprints. 希望之后能找到一套指纹吧
[04:23] I stand corrected. 我坚持要改正
[04:24] That’s what I like about you, Hagen. 哈根,这是我喜欢你的原因
[04:27] Oh, my god. 天哪
[04:28] Calleigh? 卡丽?
[04:31] His name’s Dennis Harmon. 他叫丹尼斯哈蒙
[04:33] You know him? 你认识他?
[04:37] I know someone who does. 是他干的我就认识了
[04:43] Yes, I remember my christmas party. 我记起我那个圣诞晚会
[04:45] I told you no gifts, 我跟你我我没有准备礼物…
[04:46] you brought one for each of my kids. 你给我的孩子们每人送了一份礼物?
[04:47] Why? 为什么这样做?
[04:48] The couple there, the Harmons, Dennis and Julie. 那边那对夫妇,丹尼斯和茱莉没错
[04:51] Yeah.
[04:52] Two of my oldest friends. 是我的两个老朋友
[04:53] What about them? 他们近况如何
[05:03] No. 不好
[05:07] Dennis … 丹尼斯他…
[05:10] we’re still young. 我们还年轻
[05:13] Oh, Dennis … 啊,丹尼斯…
[05:15] You know, Alexx, you could reassign this to another M.E. 阿雷斯,你可以把工作 重新分配给另一位实习生
[05:18] I talked to Jones, and he said he’d be willing to take it. 我和钟斯谈过了,他说 他很愿意接管
[05:28] I’m all right. 我很好 准备好了吗? (抽鼻子)
[05:44] His pupils are dilated. 他的瞳孔很突出
[05:46] Opposite of what they’d normally do at death. 他们总是反对做事做到累死
[05:48] I’ll get blood to tox. 我要点新鲜血液
[05:51] Homicide notified Julie yet? 凶杀案还没有通知茱莉吗?
[05:53] I should be there when they talk to her. 他们跟她谈话使我应该在场的
[05:54] Yes, Hagen is doing it. He’s doing it. 是的,哈根在跟进
[05:56] And, Alexx, 他在跟进 阿雷斯
[05:57] there’s something else that I think you ought to know. 我想有些事你是应该知道的
[06:00] This killing has the marks of an acquaintance murder. 这次的凶杀案很明显是熟人干的
[06:04] There was a faked robber and a bullet to the heart, 表面看上去是抢劫
[06:06] that sort of a thing. 子弹正中心赃, 肯定是那么一回事了
[06:12] Oh, it’s got to be a random. 有可能是失手
[06:14] Dennis wouldn’t get caught up in something like … 丹尼斯不会那么不巧碰上
[06:18] Listen to me. 听我说
[06:20] Like every victim’s friend comes down here, 死者的每个朋友到这里的时候
[06:22] thinking I know somebody, what they’d be caught up in. 以为我认识某人 他们卷入这宗案件
[06:26] Truth is… 事实是…
[06:29] nobody really knows anyone. 他们互不认识
[06:32] It’s all clear. 所有事情的清楚了
[06:34] Lots of blast damage. 好象爆炸造成的破损
[06:36] This was no little pipe bomb. 这可不是一般的炸药管
[06:37] No. Probably dynamite. Yeah. 对 可能是炸药
[06:39] Enhanced by gasoline, set on a time delay. 对,汽油增强了其威力,还调了定时
[06:42] Yeah. Lucky for you. 你真走运
[06:43] We’re talking at least 16,000 feet per second. 我们说的可是每秒 至少16000英尺的速度
[06:46] Really? Felt like fifteen. 真的?
[06:48] Thank you. 觉得是15000英里,谢谢
[06:49] Right. (咯咯笑)对
[06:52] What I don’t get is, if you’re trying to destroy evidence, 我不明白的是 假如你们试图摧毁证据
[06:54] why not put the device right next to the body? 为什么不将装置装在尸体旁边呢?
[06:56] He wasn’t trying to cover a murder. 他并不想隐瞒谋杀
[06:57] He rigged the bomb for kicks … 他装炸弹是为了踢开尸体
[06:59] and destroyed evidence as a bonus. 还可以一举两得连证据也摧毁
[07:05] Another piece of the guitar. 吉他的另一片
[07:07] Blew that thing apart, huh? 把那玩意也炸碎了?
[07:08] Yeah, I’ve been picking up pieces of this all over the room. 对啊,我也捡过这些碎片 整个房间都是
[07:14] Guitar string. 是吉他弦 (照相机快门在闪)
[07:18] Check this out. 检查这个
[07:22] That’s some sort of material adhered to the surface. 表面粘了些东西
[07:25] That’s a capacitor. 是电容器
[07:27] Energy storage unit? 能量储存单位?
[07:28] The first component of our bomb. 是炸弹的第一种部件
[07:30] Judging by the oxidation, we’re near the seat of detonation. 从氧化物看来 我们就处在爆炸的地点附近
[07:33] Part of the signature? 签名的一部分? 唔
[07:36] If we I.D. the signature, we can I.D. the suspect. 如果我们鉴证这个签名 就能找到疑犯
[07:41] So how is our Tweaker? 那个打斗者怎样了?
[07:42] What is it with white boys and duct tape? 白人男孩和输送管是一起的? 那绑架
[07:47] Tape’s hardly damaged. 用的胶带呢?
[07:48] They say that roaches and duct tape … 管道很难弄破 有人说直到世界末日那一天
[07:50] will survive the end of the world. 能够存活下来的 就只有蟑螂和输送管 至少还对我们有利
[07:52] Well, at least something’s in our favor. 凶手的指纹很可能在这上边
[07:54] Killer’s prints might be on this. 是不是最后一样了?
[07:56] So, is that the last of it? Yeah. Don’t get confused. 不要连自己也混淆了
[07:59] I marked my cuts with black ink. 我在刀伤处用黑墨水做了记号
[08:01] Got it.
[08:02] I’ll be in trace. 知道了 我会去跟踪的
[08:04] I’m going to need a ten-card on this guy ASAP, all right? 我要尽快知道这家伙的资料,知道不?
[08:07] More like a one-card. 这样更像一卡,手都烤焦了
[08:09] Hands are singed. 好的
[08:11] All right. I’ll take what I can get. 我有什么就带过来
[08:14] I’m finding a lot of this material inside your victim’s head wound. 我在找这样的物料 死者头部也有的
[08:19] This is the biggest piece so far. 到目前为止这是最大的一片了
[08:21] That looks like wood. Is it from the blast? 好象是木头,炸弹里边的?
[08:23] No. 不是,血液组织显示
[08:23] Hemorrhagic tissue indicates he was alive… 不是,血液组织显示
[08:26] when the wood fragmented with the impact. 木头被撞成碎片时他还活着
[08:28] Blunt force trauma. 硬物撞击性创伤
[08:32] So we’re talking about a possible murder weapon. 我们谈的是凶手可能使用的武器
[08:34] Murder was redundant. 谋杀是多此一举
[08:36] He only had a year or so by the looks of his liver. 看他的肝赃就知道 他大概只有一年左右的命
[08:38] Let’s find out … 去找出是谁
[08:39] who stole the last twelve months of his life, all right? 偷走了他最后一年的光阴
[08:43] Maple. 是枫斜,真美
[08:44] Nice.
[08:46] How much of the pre-explosion crime scene do you remember? 你记得多少宗爆炸前的犯案场景?
[08:49] About three pages worth. 足足三页之长
[08:50] I’ll put it in my F.I. report. 我会将其记在我的报告里边
[08:51] You remember a pool table? 记得那张赌桌吧
[08:53] No. I wouldn’t have missed that. 不想记得
[08:54] Our murder weapon is a pool cue. 我宁可忘记那件事 凶手的武器是桌球棍
[08:56] Take a look at that. 看看那个
[08:58] That’s at 400x. 威力很大
[08:59] Pool cues are made from pressed wood, 桌球棍是用压木制成
[09:02] 20 laminates per inch. 每英寸20辗压
[09:04] What’s the shiny stuff? 那个发 光的东西是什么?
[09:06] The shiny stuff is sugar. 是块糖
[09:07] Sap. 是糖浆,正宗加拿大枫斜糖浆
[09:09] Standard Canadian Maple.
[09:11] So we got two tweakers up for days getting cranked, 有两个斗殴者,天天打架
[09:14] start scratching at each other. 双方都有刮伤
[09:16] Our victim gets subdued somehow, 死者就这样死在他们的淫威下
[09:18] bound with duct tape and beat to death with a pool cue. 绑在输送管上,被桌球棍乱棍打死
[09:20] Hey, guys. 嘿,伙计
[09:21] The title to the crime scene is held by Judith Lindeman. 犯罪现场的标题 由茱迪斯林这曼负责
[09:24] Rents to our victim, Darwin Capshaw. 这尔文卡扒萧,借用给死者
[09:26] Darwin? That’s ironic. 这尔文?真讽刺
[09:27] He’s in the system, 他是整个系统里…
[09:28] small-time drug dealer. 他是整个系统里…
[09:29] Which means he has enemies. 贩毒年龄最短的一个,他有仇家的
[09:30] I took a look at his friends. 我去看看他朋友
[09:31] Last time he was arrested, the report listed a crime partner: 报告上写道到,上次被捕
[09:34] Tommy Lee Harkins. 是从犯,叫李汤美
[09:36] Tommy Lee Harkins! 带李汤美进来
[09:37] Let’s bring him in.
[09:39] You seem very agitated to me. 你好象对我不大友善
[09:41] Very agitated. 简直仇视
[09:42] Is that the meth? 就是那个甲安菲他明吗?
[09:44] I wasn’t … no, I’m not agitated, no. 我不是 不
[09:48] Are the shadow people chasing you, Tommy? 我没有仇视你,没有 是人影吗? 汤美,是追你的人影吗?
[09:51] Is that the meth playing with your head? 那种毒品有无在你脑内起作用? 弗兰克,看看那双眼睛 看看那双眼睛
[09:53] Look at those eyes, Frank. 汤美…
[09:56] Take a look at those eyes. 你和这尔文
[09:59] Tommy… did you and Darwin have an argument that escalated? 是不是使争吵激化了?
[10:04] N-no. Okay. 没,没有 好,衬衫上面是什么?
[10:06] What’s that on your shirt? 没,没,没什么,警官
[10:15] It’s-it’s-it’s nothing, man. 肉饼掉到衣服上了
[10:19] I had a burger on the way here. 不,你没有要肉饼
[10:21] No, you didn’t. You didn’t have a burger.
[10:22] You’re cranked, your body wouldn’t accept food, 你撒谎,你根本没有叫东西吃
[10:24] so you did not have a burger. 你根本没吃肉饼,别对我撒谎
[10:26] Don’t lie to me.
[10:27] It looks like blood, 像是血迹,汤美,如果是血迹
[10:29] and if it’s blood, Tommy,
[10:30] that means you were within feet of Darwin during the beating. 就是说这尔文打斗时你在附近
[10:34] Which also tells me you participated. 也表明你也有份打斗
[10:37] Okay, I was there, but I didn’t do nothing. 啊,好了,我当时的确在现场 但我什么也没有干
[10:42] It was Chaz. 是查兹
[10:44] When he was beating on Darwin, I bailed. 我发 誓,和这尔文打架 的就是他
[10:47] Who is Chaz? 查兹是谁?
[10:48] Um … plays the banjo … 唔…弹扬琴的…
[10:52] All night, all day. 日夜不断
[10:55] Crazy ass weird songs. 老弹些旋律古怪的曲子
[10:56] Why was he beating on Darwin? 为什么他要和这尔文打架 ?
[10:58] Darwin told Chaz that his music sucked. 唔,这尔文说查兹的曲子糟透了
[11:02] Your music sucks, man. 伙计,你的弹功糟透了
[11:03] Nothing worse than what you play. 人人都弹得比你强
[11:06] So Chaz … 于是查兹就…
[11:08] he knocked him on his ass. 踢他屁股 你是条可怜虫 (小声咕哝)
[11:14] He was … laughing … 他是
[11:16] while he taped him up, 在嘲笑,所以他绑起他
[11:17] and then he beat on him some more. 然后就打他,不断地打
[11:20] With a pool cue. 用桌球棍打
[11:26] Yeah. Yes. 对,就是这样
[11:28] How’d you know all this? 你怎么那么清楚?
[11:30] I’m magic. 我会魔术
[11:37] Did he kill the girl? (一下子静了)
[11:39] What girl? 他杀了那女孩? 哪个女孩?
[11:41] Just a girl that Chaz brought around. 查兹带走的那个
[11:45] You know what, Frank, let’s put out a broadcast. 弗兰克,用广播吧
[11:47] Maybe the girl is still alive. 或许那女孩还活着
[11:52] Ma’am, did your husband have any enemies? 夫人,你丈夫有仇家吗?
[11:55] Enemies? 仇家?
[11:55] Business, personal … 仇家? 公事上的,私人的…
[11:57] He’s a dentist. I’m a doctor. 他是牙医 我是医生
[12:00] The only people we know are people at the club or … 我们认识的都是当医生的 要不就是
[12:05] or at the kids’ school. 学校的人
[12:06] Was there a chance perhaps… 或许有这么一个可能,他会见的是
[12:08] that he was seeing someone outside of the marriage? 他的情人?
[12:11] Our marriage, our family is our life. 婚姻,家庭,是我们的生命
[12:17] No, there’s no one. 不,他没有情人 (敲门)
[12:23] You okay? 你还好吧?
[12:27] I can’t believe it. I just can’t. 我无法相信,我真的无法相信
[12:29] I know, baby, I know. 我理解,宝贝,我理解
[12:34] I don’t think I can tell the kids. 我不能告诉孩子们
[12:37] They’re going to remember … 他们会记得
[12:38] who told them the rest of their lives. 是谁告诉他们其余生
[12:41] I don’t think I’m strong enough. 我并不坚强
[12:44] I’ll go with you. 我跟你走
[12:45] I can’t ask you to do that. 我不能叫你做那样的事
[12:46] Yes, you can. 你可以
[12:48] We’ll get through this. 我们要解决这件事 宝贝,我们会解决的
[12:52] We’ll get through this, honey. 从这尔文的管子上发
[12:58] Get any prints off the tape from Darwin? 现什么印记吗?
[12:59] No, nothing. 没有,一无所获 唔…
[13:03] …the duct tape is pretty standard. 输送管很正常
[13:05] Polyethylene resin on one side, 一边是聚乙烯树脂,一边是黏合剂
[13:07] adhesive on the other.
[13:08] Nothing unique enough to lead us to this guy. 要找到这家伙真不容易啊 单靠输送管是没有用的
[13:10] Yeah, by itself, duct tape is virtually untraceable, 看一下脚踝截面
[13:12] but look at this section from the ankles … 再看一下手腕截面
[13:14] and this section from the wrists. Lock and key. 锁与钥匙
[13:21] On this mouth section, 口部截面与手腕非常吻合 是用相同的带子绕的
[13:22] there’s a physical match with the wrists. (撕带子)
[13:27] Torn consecutively from the same roll of tape. 找到那带子了
[13:32] We find that tape, we can match it to one of these ends. 与其中一端吻合
[13:34] Yeah, hey, he’s got something in his pocket. 看,他口袋里装着些东西
[13:37] More tape? 还有带子?
[13:38] It looks like paper. 唔,像是纸张
[13:39] Can you read it? 看得到内容吗?
[13:40] No. Char damage, 不行,被查兹撕烂了,真糟糕
[13:41] it’s pretty bad. I’ll be in QD. 我会去总部
[13:45] There it is. 就是那了
[13:46] Think you can do something with it? 可以用它来弄些东西吗? 可恶
[13:50] Careful, man. 当心,伙计
[13:52] It’s fragile. 很脆
[13:53] Yeah, it’s the only link we have to a tweak killer, 是找到凶手的唯一线索
[13:55] so if you’re going to make it worse, 如果被你弄得一塌糊涂
[13:57] just maybe forget it. 算了
[14:00] I got a way to do it. 我有办法 好,来咯
[14:10] This paralene will adhere to the paper. 这玩意会粘在纸上
[14:14] It hardens it. 使之变硬
[14:16] Makes it stable enough for analysis. (轻轻转动) 让它平稳些好作分析
[14:30] All right. (咖嚓声)
[14:38] Looks the same. 一样
[14:39] Looks are misleading. 不要看表面 (电转声)
[14:53] Why infrared? 这是什么?
[14:54] Charred ink absorbs … 波长不同时焦碳墨水会吸光
[14:56] light at a different wavelength than charred paper. 比碳纸更厉害
[14:58] Lets us see it. 看一下 好
[15:04] There you go. (笑) 你来了
[15:05] A name and a phone number. 名字,电话号码
[15:06] Yeah, but it’s a cell phone number. 是的,是手机号码
[15:07] Meth-heads don’t use land lines. 兴奋剂怎么会在地线那?
[15:09] You shouldn’t sneak up on people. 你不应跟踪他
[15:11] Chaz isn’t people, 查兹也算是人吗? 不要全球定位器了,跟踪他吧
[15:12] so let’s break out the global positioner and sneak up on him. (摇滚乐)
[15:37] There’s a lot of extension cords. 很多内线
[15:39] They’re not people who pay their electric bill. 他们不是负责电费的,无权的
[15:41] Free power.
[15:43] SWAT team move into final position. 特警队到了终点位置了
[15:54] Get out of there! Let’s go! 离开这里,走吧 到一楼去
[15:56] Who turned my lights off, man? I can’t see my hands. 谁关了灯,伙计? 我看不清手
[15:59] Police department! Everyone on the ground now! 警察部! 所有人都在一楼等候
[16:01] Move! 出发 ! (直升机盘旋)
[16:11] Would everybody please stand up! 各位起立!
[16:19] We’re looking for somebody named Chaz. 我们要找一个叫查兹的人
[16:22] Chaz beat a Darwin Capshaw to death. 他把这尔文打死了
[16:24] Had a young woman he was going to do next. 他下一个目标是个年轻女人
[16:26] Anybody seen her? 有人看过她吗?
[16:27] Know of her whereabouts? 有人看过她吗?
[16:30] Ladies and gentlemen, if this lady dies, 知道她的情况吗? 女士们,先生们
[16:32] and you have knowledge of her, you are an accomplice. 万一这位女士遇害了, 假如你们有她的消息 你就是帮凶
[16:35] Am I understood? 明白我的话吗?
[16:38] Okay, here’s what I want you to do: 好,我要你们做的是:
[16:39] Everybody take their left hand and stick it out, please. 所有人用左手
[16:41] Left hands. 伸出左手 左手
[16:44] Your other left hand, scruffy. 另一只 左手
[16:48] Very good. 很好 谢谢
[16:52] Thank you. 好了小伙子
[16:55] Oh, boy. Thank you. 谢谢
[17:00] Very interesting calluses. 有趣的茧
[17:04] So you’re a guitar player … 你弹吉他的?
[17:06] Chaz. 查兹
[17:09] Where’s the girl? 那个女孩在哪?
[17:12] I know all about you. 我什么都知道
[17:14] Lieutenant Horatio Caine. 荷拉提奥中尉
[17:16] Homicide. Bomb squad. 杀人犯 炸弹班
[17:18] I run you in on something? 我吩咐你的事呢?
[17:19] I actually know your brother, Officer Raymond Caine. 我的确认识你兄弟,雷蒙警官
[17:23] Well, I … 我,我以前认识他
[17:24] I knew your brother.
[17:27] Big meth-head. 大毒枭
[17:30] God he loved his crank, didn’t he? 他爱曲柄,不是吗?
[17:33] You probably know that, don’t you? 你一定知道的
[17:35] Considering you had to do the mop-up … 你对他干了什么?
[17:37] on him after he checked out. 他退房之后
[17:38] Chaz … 查兹…
[17:41] if you don’t tell me where this girl is, 你不告诉我那姑娘在哪的话
[17:42] I’m going to tear this place apart, you understand? 我会把这地方拆了,明白吗?
[17:45] Whatever. 无所谓
[17:47] I just crash here. 我要撞毁这里
[17:49] Okay, you had your chance. 好,你的机会来了
[17:52] Call in the cadaver dogs, please. 呼叫狗只
[17:56] Hi, Calleigh. 柯凌,你好
[17:57] Hey. 嘿
[17:58] Any luck on AFIS? 走运吗?
[17:59] Done run out, and done moved on to a different database. 用光了 还要搬到另一个数据库里
[18:02] Miami employees. 迈阿密职员
[18:12] Well, looks like we got our shooter. 好象我们有射手
[18:14] Brad Kenner. 华肯纳无优先
[18:15] No priors. 22 years young. 22岁
[18:19] I’ll arrange an interview. 我去安排见面
[18:21] You know Dennis Harmon? 认识丹尼斯哈蒙吗?
[18:23] No. 不认识
[18:23] Then how did your bullet get in him? 那你是如何用枪打死他的?
[18:26] You put this bullet in the magazine. 你把子弹夹在杂志里
[18:28] That’s your fingerprint. 上边有你指纹 (笑声)
[18:33] First one was a dud. 第一枪不中
[18:34] Second one got him right in the heart. 第二枪正中心赃
[18:37] Never met the man. 我从未见过这男人
[18:39] Okay. 好
[18:40] He’s a stranger. 是个陌生人
[18:41] You try to carjack him, 你试图抢他的车
[18:43] things went sideways? No. 车翻侧了
[18:44] Brad, I don’t think you understand the evidence that we have. 没有 华,你不理解我的话
[18:47] Ridge analysis says that you, and only you, loaded the gun … 我们有证据 根据山脊分析显示, 就只要你装子弹
[18:50] …and I can tell you exactly where you keep it, 我可以告诉你 你把枪藏起来的确切位置
[18:51] you either keep it in your basement… 要么你藏在地下室
[18:53] or you keep it at your place of employment at the loading docks. 要么藏在工作的地方
[18:55] And the reason that I know this is is because … 在装货码头 我知道这的原因是
[18:57] …humidity caused the primer to malfunction. 因为湿度引起失效
[18:59] There aren’t a lot of basements in Florida, 佛罗里这周不是很多地下室
[19:01] so my bet is, it’s at the loading dock. 我敢打赌,一定在装货码头
[19:03] I’ll drive over there right now, recover your gun. 我现在立刻开车去
[19:07] It’s not my gun, it’s a friend’s. 带上枪 不是我的,是一个朋友的
[19:09] What’s his name? 叫什么名字?
[19:10] It’s a she. She’s older. 叫什么名字? 女的,年纪比我大
[19:12] What’s her name? 她叫什么?
[19:14] Julie Harmon. 茱莉哈蒙
[19:15] The wife of the deceased. 死者的妻子
[19:16] Do you have her picture?
[19:18] Yeah. 有她的照片吗?
[19:31] That is Julie Harmon. 那个就是茱莉哈蒙
[19:34] She’s a pretty woman. 长得很标致
[19:36] Yeah, she is. 的确
[19:37] She’s a lot of things. 她有很多东西
[19:39] You meet her in a bar? 你在酒吧见过她?
[19:40] Her office. She’s an eye doctor. 在她办公室 她是眼科医生
[19:42] Julie know you were going to shoot her husband? 茱莉知道你要去学校杀她丈夫
[19:45] Yeah. She told me to. 是的,她叫我去的
[19:55] Alexx! 阿雷斯
[19:56] Alexx …wait. 阿雷斯,等等
[19:57] Why would she lie to me to my face? 为什么她当着我的面撒谎?
[19:59] Why would she have me sit there… 为什么她让我坐在那
[20:01] and tell her kids their daddy passed… 跟她的孩子说爸爸去世了
[20:02] like she had no idea why? 她一无所知?
[20:05] My friend, to my face. 我的朋友,居然当着我的面
[20:07] I don’t know, 我不知道,我所知的就是
[20:08] but all I know is that she’s not your friend right now, 她不再是你的朋友了
[20:10] she’s a suspect,
[20:11] and anything you do or say can jeopardize the case. 她有嫌疑 你所做的和所说的会对案件不利
[20:13] And I think it would probably be better… 我想会好的
[20:15] if you just threw everything over to Jones: 只要你将一切都扔给钟斯
[20:17] Tox, final report. 最后报告
[20:19] I think you should just turn the case over. 我认为你应该重翻案件
[20:21] When are you and Hagen going to interview Julie? 你和哈根何时去见茱莉?
[20:24] I think that it would be better… 你不知道 案件的特别之处就最好
[20:25] if you didn’t know the particulars of this case anymore. 好吧
[20:30] Okay. I’m out. 我出去了
[20:52] Cadaver dogs are coming up empty. 死狗 全空了
[20:55] What’s all this? 这都是些什么?
[20:56] These are the ramblings of a drugged-out tweaker. 打斗者在闲逛
[21:03] Chaz say anything about Darwin or the missing woman? 查兹有提到这尔文
[21:06] No. 和那个失踪的女人吗?
[21:07] No, he didn’t. 没有
[21:12] This one’s all about a “tin man.” 这是有关“田文”的一切
[21:16] Did you say “tin man”? 你说的是“田文”?
[21:18] Yes. Tweaker speak for meth-heads. 对,打斗者是这样说的 为大毒枭说话
[21:20] “Friends of Tina,” “smoking off tin.” 天娜的朋友,用锡纸吸毒的 对 (抓纸)
[21:27] This is great intel, I’ll get it to narco. 电脑芯不错 我要带去娜可
[21:29] Right. Burn me a copy of that, will you? 好,帮我烧了那复印件 可以吗?
[21:32] Sure. 没问题
[21:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:44] What do we have here? 这里有什么?
[21:45] Shotgun shells, soldering iron, wire cutters … 弹壳,锡焊铁 割绳刀
[21:49] Trademark tools of bomb-making. 工具商标 用于制造炸弹的
[21:57] What’ve you got? 你拿了什么? (叹气)
[21:59] I checked the out-buildings, no girl nowhere. 查过几幢大厦
[22:01] Same here. 没有那女孩的下落
[22:02] All we’ve got to hold him on is the word of… 这里也没有 我们要等候他
[22:03] that burned-out tweaker, Tommy Lee. 直到他说出打斗者–李汤米
[22:06] Did animal control take the dog? 动物署把狗带走了?
[22:09] There was no dog. 这里没有狗
[22:11] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[22:12] There was no dog.
[22:13] Empty doghouse. Let’s take a look at this. 狗屋是空的 看一下这里
[22:27] Did you hear that, Frank? Yeah, I did. (很大的重击声) 弗兰克,听见什么吗? 是的
[22:31] Give me a hand with this, Frank. Yeah. 帮我提一下这东西 好
[22:34] Give me a hand. 借手
[22:35] Ready? Go! 好了吗? 走
[22:42] Don’t shoot! (咕哝) 不要开枪!
[22:43] Miss, hang on a second. Miss, hang on. 小姐,等等
[22:48] You’re okay. 你没事
[22:50] I got you. 我够着你了
[22:54] Who put you in there? 谁把你留在这的?
[22:55] I tell you, he’ll kill me. 他要杀我
[22:56] I don’t want you to worry about that right now.
[22:57] Tell me who put you in there. 现在不用担心了
[23:09] Miss? 谁把你留在这的? (混乱的警察电波传送器)
[23:20] Well … 小姐?
[23:21] I guess I know all about you, too, huh? 哎 我想我知道是什么事
[23:37] It must have been scary down in that hole, huh? (车辆经过)
[23:40] When I was underground, I wasn’t worried I’d die, 在那洞里一定很难受 我在洞里我不怕死
[23:42] I was worried I’d die without doing meth again. 我担心的是我死了 就不再碰毒品了
[23:46] How long you been a friend of Tina? 你认识天娜多久了?
[23:51] Couple of years. 几年了
[23:55] Couple hundred years. 几百年吧 唔
[24:01] I used to be beautiful. 我以前是个美人
[24:03] You still are, Susie. 兰丝,你依然很美 (轻声笑)
[24:08] You know, it’s so weird. You … 很奇怪,你…
[24:11] you look like this guy used to get cranked with Chaz. 你很像和查兹打交道的人
[24:15] Real meth freak. 那个奇怪的毒枭
[24:18] Tin man. 田文
[24:22] I’m going to need you to testify against Chaz… 我需要你
[24:25] for what he did to you and Darwin. 帮我查查兹对你 和这尔文都做了些什么
[24:28] It’s one thing to say he shoved me in a box, 他把我推进了一个箱子
[24:30] but diming him out for an actual murder … 但真正的凶手是他
[24:32] What would it take to make that happen? 由什么导致的?
[24:35] Move my probation to Indiana. 让我的缓刑在印第安纳州宙判
[24:38] Get me a job there. 给我找一份工作
[24:39] Maybe I can … 试试看吧
[24:41] kick this. Okay. 踢这里
[24:43] Let me look into that. 好 让我调查一下
[24:45] Why don’t you tell me what happened? 为什么不告诉我原因?
[24:51] Uh … me … 我…
[24:53] Chaz, Darwin and Tommy Lee, we’d been, uh … 查兹 这尔文,李汤米,我们…
[25:01] snorting crank for, like, five days straight. 曾经连续5天吸食
[25:05] I was so tired, like LSD awake. 我累坏了,没有睡
[25:08] Chaz was … 查兹就…
[25:10] writing songs on his guitar. 弹吉他写歌
[25:14] I was making my matchstick houses. 我就在弄 我的火柴房屋
[25:17] You have to make sure that you line up all the matches… 你肯定你把
[25:20] perfectly straight, so that they’re, they’re perfectly … 所有的火柴都排直了吗? 他们都很整齐 蠢女人 (笑)
[25:37] And Chaz just started tripping, yelling at Darwin. 查兹支吾起来 朝这尔文叫囔
[25:41] About music? Yeah. 关于音乐? 是的
[25:43] Grabbed my cue, started hitting him with it. 拿着棍子,打他 (咕哝)
[25:51] No! (尖叫)不要
[25:53] Baby. No, you hit him too hard! 你太用力打他了
[25:55] Get off me! 放开我
[25:58] Darwin’s head popped open like a tomato. 这尔文的头就像番茄那样爆开了
[26:02] And then Chaz started taping him up. 接着查兹就把他绑起来
[26:05] Help me get him up. 帮我放直他
[26:16] I don’t think he’s dead. 我觉得他还没死
[26:20] I …I froze. 我,我怕极了
[26:24] He noticed me, drug me to his car … 他看到我了 把我拖进车里 放手到箱子里呆著
[26:29] Let me go! Get in the trunk. 狗杂种 放手到车子里去
[26:33] Drug me to the dog house … 还拖我到狗房 (抽泣)
[26:42] And here I am … 我在这
[26:45] looking at you looking at me. 看着你找到我
[26:49] I’m going to need you to swear out a statement. 你要发 誓
[26:53] I’m good at swearing. 我擅长发 誓
[26:56] Good. 好
[27:04] I have made such a mess of things. 我把一切都弄得一团糟
[27:06] Well, then, help us put them in order. 那好,把它们择整齐吧
[27:08] Did you plan the shooting with Brad? 你打算杀华吗?
[27:10] God, no.
[27:11] He says you gave him the gun. 不 他说是你把枪给他的 25号向你丈夫预约的
[27:13] A .25 registered to your husband. 是的
[27:15] Yes, I did give him the gun for protection. 我的确把枪给他以防不测
[27:19] He was mugged working down at the docks. 他在码头工作
[27:21] I was worried about him. 我很担心他
[27:26] Brad says you asked him to kill your husband. 华说你指示他去杀你丈夫的
[27:30] He said that? 他那样说?
[27:32] Said you met at your office, 还说在你办公室会面
[27:34] you gave him new glasses and he …. 你给他一幅新眼镜
[27:36] could see for the first time in his life. 他人生头一次看到东西
[27:38] And when he saw you, he knew he was in love. 他看到你,就坠入了爱河
[27:42] He did say that. 他是那样说的
[27:43] He said the same thing to me. 他也是这样对我说 看
[27:46] Look … 才四个月
[27:48] it was just four months. I … 我…
[27:51] I kept trying to end it. 我试着结束这种关系
[27:52] I told him, I told him I could never be with him. 我跟他说了
[27:55] That … 我说我不可能和他在一起
[27:56] well, that if I’d met him ten years ago, 如果我们早10年相识
[27:58] or in some other life… 或者是我没有家庭束缚 没有孩子,没有丈夫
[27:59] where I didn’t have a husband and three children … 那,那可能被华误解成
[28:04] that’s … that’s why Brad thinks I told him to kill Dennis. 我要他去杀丹尼斯 (混乱的警察电波传送器)
[28:15] Are you arresting me? No. 你要逮捕我吗?
[28:17] A determination won’t be made until all the evidence is in. 不,还未决定 知道我们有足够的证据
[28:24] Well, this has got to be Chaz’s car. 这可能是查兹的车
[28:25] Patrol found it. 巡警找到的
[28:26] No leaves or debris on the windshield. 挡风玻璃上没有树斜和碎片
[28:28] Hasn’t been here long. 停在这不是很久
[28:29] You want to tow it?
[28:30] Nah. I think it’s easier to examine it here. 你想拖走它吗? 我觉得在这检查更方便
[28:38] Got one jumbo-sized bag of beef jerky. 有牛肉干般大的袋子
[28:42] Two disposable cameras. 两部一次性相机
[28:45] More pictures. More porn. 一堆照片
[28:47] Won’t be taking this to one-hour photo. 一堆黄色杂志 他不可能一小时就拿到相片
[28:55] Well, this is definitely Chaz’s duct tape. 当然 查兹的输送管
[28:58] Only he cut the end this time. 只有这时他才把端口切掉
[29:00] Which means you can’t match it to the other sections. 就是说无法和其他截面重合
[29:02] Dead end. 该死的端口
[29:03] It’s pretty smart for a tweaker. 那个斗殴者很聪明
[29:05] Maybe not. 又或者很蠢
[29:07] I’ll see you back at the lab. 一会在实验室见
[29:08] Seniority? 资历?
[29:09] It’s a priority. 是优先权 讲些好消息我听
[29:34] Tell me something good, Speed. 在查兹车子里修复了带子
[29:35] Well, the roll of tape we recovered… from Chaz’s car was cut, 被切断了
[29:40] so any comparisons to torn ends was out. 用来比较断口的带子都切断了
[29:42] But you went further, didn’t you? 你查到了更多的,是吗?
[29:44] I looked macro, not micro. 我看的是宏观的,不是微观
[29:47] Chaz wrote his name on the side of the tape. 查兹把自己名字写在带子的另一面
[29:54] So as the pieces were torn … 撕碎的那些也有
[29:56] there’s small amounts of ink on the edges… 总量不多 边缘的墨水
[29:58] and ink from the torn sections lines up perfectly. 截面的墨水迹很整齐
[30:02] So it was Chaz’s roll that restrained Darwin, wasn’t it? 是查兹拉着失控的这尔文的,对吗?
[30:14] I want to thank you for providing a lawyer. 谢谢你介绍律师给我
[30:16] The system does that, not us. 是系统,不是我们
[30:18] Don … 道勒…
[30:19] Just to be clear, 清楚了
[30:20] this arraignment is for the murder of Darwin Capshaw only, correct? 这次传讯是关于 这尔文谋杀案的,是吗?
[30:23] We’re going to be filing separate charges… 我们会提交独立控诉
[30:25] for the kidnap of the girl at a later date. 几天后吧,关于绑架 小女孩
[30:27] Then the case is over. 案件结束了
[30:28] No arraignment necessary. 宙讯多余了
[30:30] What are you talking about? 你在说什么? 我们有关键证据证明
[30:31] We got key evidence that proves … 是查兹谋杀这尔文
[30:33] that Chaz murdered Darwin. A roll of duct tape with Chaz’s name written on it? 就是一卷有查兹名字的带子?
[30:37] Anyone could have used that on the victim. 人人都可以用那对付死者
[30:38] Hang on a second, guys. 伙计们,等等
[30:39] There is an eyewitness to that murder. 谋杀案有目击者
[30:41] Susie Barnam is a convicted felon. 兰丝芭南是判了刑的重犯
[30:43] That is not my point. 那不是我的意思
[30:44] Yeah, well, you better read this note. 好 最好读读这记录
[30:47] It’s from Susie Barnam, your star witness. 是兰丝的
[30:50] “Chaz, I told you I’d get back at you, you bastard. 星级目击者 查兹,你这杂种 我说过我要对付你的
[30:53] I hope you fry in hell. 我恨不得你下地狱,下油锅,兰丝
[30:55] Susie”
[30:58] Murder charge and Susie’s alleged kidnap.
[31:03] It’s been nice, Lieutenant. 中尉,干得好 唔
[31:07] She’s telling the truth, Don. 道勒,她说的是事实
[31:09] Her character’s been trouble for us from the start. 一开始她的角色就迷惑了我们
[31:11] I don’t care. I believe her. 我不管,我相信她
[31:12] It’s over, Horatio. 霍拉多,完了
[31:14] A judge would kick it, no jury would buy it. 法官不会买帐,陪宙团也不会相信
[31:16] No, Don … 不,道勒
[31:18] you know this guy kills people for thrills, right? 这家伙以杀人为乐,不是吗?
[31:21] Bring me proof. 证明给我看 不是有任务队对付查兹这家伙吗?
[31:24] Didn’t we have some narco task force on this Chaz guy? 那次行动是有分类的
[31:27] That operation is classified. Right, right. 你兄弟雷也是那单位的一员吧?
[31:28] Wasn’t your brother Ray part of that unit? That was classified. 是分类的
[31:34] Not classified anymore. 现在没分了
[31:37] Bring me proof or Chaz stays a free man. 证明给我看 查兹还是自由的
[32:01] Did you see this? 看过这东西吗?
[32:03] Dennis had cyclopentolate in his bloodstream, 丹尼斯血液里有环戊通
[32:05] 150 micrograms per mil, according to the tox report. 每毫升159毫克,报告是这样写的
[32:09] Aren’t you supposed to be off this case? 你不跟这宗案件了?
[32:11] Jones got the report. 钟斯有报告
[32:13] Can’t help it if I can read upside down. 谁叫我颠倒事实呢
[32:17] See those ingredients? 看到成分了吗?
[32:19] That’s why Dennis’s eyes were dilated at post, 难怪丹尼斯双眼在
[32:22] prescription eyedrops. 邮局处方眼药水时很突出 有方法拿到眼药水的
[32:23] And who has access to eyedrops… 一定是眼科医生
[32:25] and who is an eye doctor at Coral Gables professional building? Your friend Julie. 在珊瑚三角�椌卤M业大楼?
[32:29] I’ll talk to Hagen about it. 你的朋友茱莉 我和哈根谈谈
[32:34] You’re not even going to ask me… 你不准备问我为何 她滴入丹尼斯的眼药水中
[32:35] why she’d slip Dennis eyedrops? 我是律师的女儿
[32:38] I’m a lawyer’s daughter. I don’t ask a question that I have the answer to. 有答案我就不会问问题了
[32:45] Julie, do you have any idea how your husband… 茱莉,你是否知道
[32:47] came in possession of this eyedrop solution? 你丈夫是如何
[32:49] I prescribed it for him a couple months ago. 得到眼药水的? 几个月前我写了张处方给他
[32:52] Why? 为什么?
[32:53] He was getting migraines. 为什么?
[32:54] They’re not designed for that, 他有偏头痛
[32:55] but they help de-constrict arteries. 不是作那用途的 但是有助于扩张静脉
[33:03] Mrs.Harmon, what is the prescribed use of these drops? 哈蒙太太,药水的药物用途是什么
[33:06] To dilate the pupils… 张大瞳孔
[33:07] so a physician can get a better look at the ocular muscle. 医生就能更好的看到眼肌
[33:11] It also blurs vision, isn’t that right? 也会模糊视力,对吗?
[33:13] That is a side effect, yes. 是副作用 那么你丈夫不可能 看到华拿着枪走近他 喂,你想说什么?
[33:15] So it would’ve made it impossible for your husband… (拿出枪)
[33:17] to see Brad approach him with a gun. (枪声)
[33:24] Hey, what do you want? 你说在我丈夫离家前
[33:30] You’re saying I slipped my husband… the eyedrops before he left the house? 我把药物倒进我丈夫的眼药水里
[33:36] Did you? 不是吗?
[33:39] No. 没有
[33:40] I was taking care of a sick kid, I told you that. 我跟你说了,我在照顾生病的孩子 丹尼斯一定是
[33:46] Dennis must’ve taken the drops before he got in the car. 拿了药水 滴了然后上车
[33:54] His migraines came on fast. 他的偏头痛又发 作了
[33:58] He only thought he’d be gone five minutes. 他只是以为他会离开5分钟
[34:06] You don’t look convinced. 我会相信你吗?
[34:07] I, uh … 我…
[34:10] I guess it’s time I call a lawyer. 我想找律师
[34:12] We have a phrase in law enforcement, 执行法律时有这样一个用语
[34:13] it’s called “equivocal evidence.”
[34:15] It means when you can interpret the evidence… 叫“摸棱两可的证据” 就是说当你解释证据时
[34:18] both for and against the suspect equally, 既对疑犯有利也对疑犯不利
[34:20] we are obligated… 我们有义务
[34:22] to give the suspect the benefit of the doubt. 查清疑犯的所有疑点
[34:26] What happens to Brad? 华出了什么事了?
[34:28] He’s just 22. 他才22岁
[34:30] We’ve got his prints, his confession. 他坦白了,我们套到了指纹
[34:33] It’s murder one. 一级谋杀
[34:34] The state’s going to ask for L-WOP. 州准备要求L-W0P
[34:36] “L-WOP”?
[34:37] Life without parole. 不准保释
[34:39] H, just finished logging in all the evidence… 刚完成了输入所有证据
[34:42] from Chaz’s vehicle like you asked. 你问的所有证据 都在查兹车上找到的
[34:43] Okay. Anything from the bomb debris? 好,那炸弹碎片呢?
[34:45] Uh, Speedle’s on it. Nothing so far. 史华度在那 就是这么多
[34:47] I’m going over to the photo lab to get the film… 我去一趟实验事拿胶卷
[34:48] in these disposable cameras developed. 在这些一次性相机里冲晒的
[34:50] Wait a second. What disposable cameras? 等等
[34:52] From Chaz’s car. 一次性相机? 在查兹车上找到的
[34:54] Found them on the floor. 在地上找到的 让我看一下
[34:57] Let me see that. 从查兹的车里找到的?
[34:59] From Chaz’s car? (咖嚓) (微弱的响声)
[35:05] It works. 可以用
[35:06] Smile. 笑一个
[35:07] Susie said that she and Chaz… 兰丝说她与查兹
[35:09] were up for five days at Darwin’s, 在这尔文家里呆了五天 但到了第四天
[35:11] but by day four, Chaz had run out of radios to fix. 查兹把电波都用完了
[35:15] Now, disposable cameras like this one, 一次性照相机
[35:18] run off capacitors that are powered by batteries, right? 像这种用完充电电池的电容器
[35:21] But in this case, our bomber… 是吗? 但对于这宗案件
[35:24] placed a nail opposite the flash button right here. 放炸弹的人把一个钉子放在按纽处
[35:29] So when Eric lifted the box, 当艾瑞克抬起箱子的时候
[35:31] tension from something caused a chain of events. 张力引起连锁反应
[35:35] Got some porn. 拿了些黄色杂志
[35:37] Let’s see how kinky our guy was. 那家伙是多么变态啊
[35:42] Allowing the capacitor to charge. 让电容器充电
[35:44] Right. 就是
[35:45] So we have a time delay. 拖延我们时间
[35:47] Once fully charged, 充电完华,电容器把电
[35:48] the capacitor sent electricity down …
[35:50] the wires to the blasting cap. 输送到电线,再爆炸
[35:55] The cap explodes … 帽子爆炸了…
[35:57] and air is displaced at 16,000 feet per second … 空气以每秒16000英尺 的速度
[36:00] setting off the jugs of gasoline. 把壶里的汽油冲开
[36:06] But how did it get there? 但是它是如何到那的呢?
[36:12] Guitar string caused the tension. 吉他弦不断拉紧
[36:15] When I first went onto the scene, I noticed a guitar. 我第一眼看到那场景 我就注意到那吉他了
[36:17] Yeah, so did I, against the couch. So? 我也是,在睡椅旁
[36:20] So it didn’t have any strings. 所以吉他一根弦也没有
[36:26] No, it didn’t, but a guitar string could work, couldn’t it? 不,有弦 吉他弦可以干其他事
[36:30] That would create the tension. 不断拉紧
[36:33] I guess Chaz is making a different kind of music. 我猜想查兹在写一支 与众不同的曲子
[36:36] You guys collected wire cutters inside his trailer, right? 你们在他拖车那里 收集割绳刀,是吗?
[36:39] Yes, we did. 没错,进展很好
[36:40] Nice going, Speed. This is the coup de grace. 很优雅从容
[37:03] …boom. 繁荣
[37:05] Got you. 拿着 查兹,好好看一下
[37:07] Take a good look around, Chaz. 这间房子是你最后一次进去的
[37:08] This is the last room you’re ever going to be … in that has windows. 有窗口
[37:12] Susie’s a stoner. 兰丝负责扔石头
[37:13] Nobody’s going to believe her. 没有人再会相信她的话了
[37:14] We’re not charging you with Darwin’s murder, are we, Frank? 弗兰克,我们不准备因 这尔文被杀一案起诉你
[37:17] We’re charging you with the attempted murder… 我们起诉你意图谋杀
[37:19] of all county employees… 谋杀全县的职员
[37:20] that responded to Darwin’s crime scene. 作为对这尔文一案的回应
[37:22] What attempted murder? I wasn’t even there. 意图谋杀?我根本不在那
[37:23] Yeah, but your explosive was. 你是不在现场,但你炸药在
[37:25] Well, who says it’s mine?
[37:26] And so was your guitar string and your wire cutters. 谁说是我的? 还有你的吉他弦,割绳刀
[37:29] And so you know, physical evidence, my friend, 你知道了 老友,证据告诉我们的
[37:32] is always better than an eyewitness. 好点吗?
[37:34] This is a warrant for your arrest. 比目击证人好点吧?
[37:36] You ask me, Chaz, you’re looking at 15 to 20 years. 那是逮捕令 查兹,你还很年轻
[37:39] What is this, your consolation prize? 这是什么?安慰奖? 安慰奖?
[37:41] Consolation prize? Yeah, for the loss of your brother … 纪念哥哥的离去
[37:44] Tin Man. Chaz, this is no way to start your rehabilitation. 查兹,报复不是一个好主意
[37:53] Tin man was a dirty cop. 田文不是个好警察
[37:55] Who do you think taught me how to make bathtub meth? 你以为是谁教我弄毒品的?
[37:59] Got himself killed before anyone found out the truth. 他害了自己
[38:05] Probably went out squealing like a little girl. 真相未名就害了自己 好像女孩一样出去抱怨了
[38:15] Frank … 弗兰克
[38:16] get him out of here before I soil my reputation. 在我发 火之前带他走
[38:35] Police released me. 警察发
[38:36] Yeah, I heard. 了我 我听到了
[38:38] Oh, come on, you know I didn’t do it. 快点,我不会干
[38:40] Hey, that’s between you and your maker. 是你和制造者之间的事
[38:43] Come on, you believe me, don’t you, Lex? 快点,相信我吧
[38:48] You’re smart, 你是个聪明人,
[38:50] and you always get what you want. 你知道自己要的是什么
[38:54] Get what I want? 我要什么?
[38:56] Come on. 快点
[38:57] My husband is dead, 我丈夫死了,
[38:59] and that young boy is going to prison. 那个男孩也要被关进监狱了
[39:02] Get what I want? 我要什么?
[39:03] And look who’s still alive and fancy-free. 看,还活着,却死气沉沉
[39:09] You really think I did it? 你真的认为是我干的?
[39:11] No. 不
[39:13] You didn’t pull the trigger … 你没有开枪
[39:15] but you are responsible. 但你必须负责任
[39:17] Believe me, Julie, you are responsible. 茱莉,相信我 你要负责任
[39:20] You don’t think I don’t know that? 你以为我不知道吗?
[39:23] There’s no telling what you think. 根本没有人告诉我你在想什么
[39:24] Our families spent every weekend together, 以前我们每个周末 都是一家人度过的
[39:27] and you got this whole other life right under my nose. 你居然当着我的面干了这些?
[39:30] And I wanted to tell you,
[39:31] I wanted to tell you a thousand times, 我跟你说过 我跟你说过无数次
[39:33] but I didn’t because I didn’t want to put you guys in the middle. 我没有是因为我不想 我不想两面不讨好
[39:37] But you let Denny take my kids out for ice cream. 但你让丹尼把孩子们带去吃雪糕
[39:39] Do you know what kind of danger you put them in? 你知道他们的处境有多危险吗?
[39:42] If that boy had shot him some other night… 如果那男孩有天夜里
[39:44] with my kids in the car, 在车上杀了他和我的孩子
[39:45] he could’ve killed them. 他本来会杀了他们的
[39:48] He could’ve killed yours. 他本来也会杀了你的
[39:52] Alexx, I … 阿雷斯,我…
[39:54] I am so sorry. 很抱歉
[40:01] Can you, uh … 你能…
[40:05] can you find it … 你能找到它吗?
[40:08] can you forgive me? 你可以原谅我吗?
[40:09] If it was the other way around, could you? 如果只是附近的另一条路 你可以吗?
[40:27] Chaz won’t find out where I went, will he? 查兹不会知道我去了哪里的
[40:28] No. 是吗?
[40:29] Only your P.O. and I will know where you are. 不,只要你的邮政编码 我就知道你住哪了
[40:32] Thanks. 谢谢 我试过这样想
[40:34] I thought once … 我不能帮你出庭作证
[40:35] I couldn’t help your court case against him, you’d burn me. 反对他,你会害死我的
[40:38] Well, life is filled with surprises, isn’t it? 生活充满了惊喜,不是吗?
[40:41] Tin man used to say that. (怯懦地笑) 田文以前是那样说的
[40:46] Did you crank with him? 你和他一起干的? 不,不,查兹老以为是我们干的 但是…
[40:49] No. 唔
[40:51] No, Chaz always thought we did, but, um… 那不正是辑毒刑警做的吗
[40:56] Isn’t that what narcos do, pretend? 乔装打扮?
[41:00] What about you? 你呢?
[41:04] I’m not going to lie to you. 我不打算对你撒谎
[41:07] Tina’s too good. 天娜太好人了
[41:13] That stuff will kill you, Susie. 兰丝,那玩意会毁了你的
[41:17] I’m hoping for a few more years. 我希望多活几年
[41:23] Okay. I will be here if you need me. 好,你需要我的话我会到那的
[41:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:29] Okay. 好的
[41:36] You take care. 保重
[41:37] Thank you. All right. 谢谢 好的
[41:40] Go ahead. 随便
[41:56] “Tin man’s whack. 田文的重击;
[41:58] Ask all kinds of questions, “什么问题都可以问”
[42:00] going to get himself killed someday.” 终有一天有人会杀了他的
[42:03] “If the crank doesn’t first.” 蔡勒:曲柄并不是第一样
[42:07] [Captioning Sponsored by CBS]
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme