时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Well, this is me. | 哎,这是我 |
[00:14] | That’s right. Are you okay? | 对了 你还好吗? |
[00:17] | Yeah. You okay to drive? | 我没事 你还能够开车吗? |
[00:19] | What, do I seem…? | 什么?我看上去不行吗? |
[00:21] | Happy? | 高兴吗? |
[00:24] | I haven’t seen that smile on your face in a while. | 我有一阵子没在你脸上 看到这种笑容了 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:32] | You know, for the past two years, every morning when I wake up, | 你知道,在过去两年里 每天早上当我醒来 |
[00:37] | I’d have this thought that comes to my head: | 我脑海就会涌现这种想法: |
[00:41] | Raymond is dead. | 雷蒙死了 |
[00:44] | And now, in these … | 现在,在这些… |
[00:48] | in these past few weeks, | 在过去的几个星期里 |
[00:51] | it’s just not the first thing I think of. | 那不是我首先想起的事 |
[00:57] | You going to bring Ray Junior tomorrow? | 你明天要带小雷过来吗? |
[00:58] | Is that all right? Yeah. | 那可以吗? |
[01:00] | Looking forward to it. | 可以 我正等着呢 |
[01:00] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[01:02] | Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[01:08] | Drive safe. | 小心开车 (车门关上) (发 动机开动) (车子防盗铃在响) |
[01:24] | Detective Caine? | 凯恩侦探? |
[01:25] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[01:26] | Pete Wilton. | 彼特传尔顿 |
[01:28] | Knocked off a chain of grocery stores about six years ago? | 你6年前在连锁商店偷过东西? |
[01:31] | You caught me in Liberty City? | 你在纽约抓到我的? |
[01:33] | I remember, Pete. | 我记起来了,彼特 |
[01:34] | Good Samaritan got hit and you got manslaughter, right? | 撒马利亚人被打了, 你被判一般杀人罪,是吧? |
[01:37] | Yeah, and your testimony helped put me away. | 是的,你的证供让我给定罪了 |
[01:39] | Is that why you’ve been following me? | 所以你就跟着我吗? |
[01:41] | I’m two years into my parole, and I’ve got a problem. | 我已经假释两年了,不过我有麻烦 |
[01:44] | Pete, | 彼特,如果你走那一步的话 |
[01:46] | if you make that move, it’s going to be your last. | 你就没法再回头了 |
[01:48] | Relax, Lieutenant, it’s a photograph. | 放心吧警官,只是一张照片而已 |
[01:51] | Take it out. Slowly. | 拿出来 慢慢来 |
[01:59] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[02:01] | Jeff. | 他叫杰夫 |
[02:03] | Went to school three days ago and never came back. | 他三天前上学后一直没回来 |
[02:08] | You call 911? | 你报警了吗? |
[02:09] | Yeah, I went to PD, | 报了,我去了警察局,不过他们 |
[02:10] | but they’re not too concerned with parolees’ kids. | 对假释犯的儿子不太关心 |
[02:13] | He’s not the way I used to be. | 他不像我以前那样 |
[02:17] | I know that something happened to him. | 我知道有些事发 生在他身上 |
[02:19] | Okay, well, I’m sure … | 好吧 |
[02:20] | the detectives are on it. Let me call. | 我肯定侦探们会跟进案子的 |
[02:21] | No. It’s got to be you. | 让我打个电话 不 一定是你 |
[02:23] | Look, I was guilty. And you knew it. | 想想吧,我有罪呀 |
[02:25] | You came after me with everything you had. | 你是知道的 你不惜一切地跟着我 |
[02:27] | And I saw that. | 我都看见了 |
[02:30] | I know you can find my boy. | 我知道你能找到我儿子 |
[02:32] | What kind of trouble was he in? | 他有什么麻烦吗? |
[02:33] | None. Really. | 没有 真的 |
[02:35] | No, I just figured if you could bulldog a guy like me, | 不 |
[02:37] | you could do half as good with a good kid. | 我在想如果你像我一样顽固 你照顾孩子也不太好 |
[02:41] | Worth saving. | 这孩子值得救 |
[02:44] | Okay, Pete, listen to me. | 好吧,彼特,听我说 |
[02:45] | If you’re lying, I’m out. You understand? | 如果你说谎,我就不管了 你知道吗? |
[02:48] | I do. | 知道了 |
[02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:05] | Right, right, he backed up into your knife eleven times. | 对了对了 他被你抓了十一次了 |
[03:08] | Sit tight, Kilroy … | 坐好点,基尔罗 |
[03:10] | while I, uh, rustle up some booking slips. | 我搞到一些预约的纸条 |
[03:13] | Got a minute? Thirty seconds. | 有时间吗? 30秒 |
[03:16] | Okay, Jeff Wilton. | 好的,杰夫传尔顿 |
[03:18] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:20] | Jeff Wilton is a high school kid from homestead … | 杰夫传尔顿是个念高中的小孩 |
[03:22] | that disappeared three days ago. | 他三天前失踪了 |
[03:24] | Father’s an ex-con. | 他父亲曾被判刑 |
[03:26] | And a concerned parent. | 但他很关心孩子 |
[03:27] | A divorced parent. | 他离婚了 |
[03:28] | Soon as he got out, wife took off, left the kid behind. | 他一进监狱 妻子就离开了,丢下了孩子 |
[03:31] | Told the neighbor she liked the guy fine enough, | 她还告诉邻居,只要他还在监狱 |
[03:33] | as long as he was in prison. | 她仍然爱他 |
[03:34] | You think the kid did the same thing? | 你觉得孩子也犯罪了? |
[03:37] | No, I think Jeff’s in the keys with a cheerleader. | 不,我想他和一个 啦啦队员在一起,他是关键人物 |
[03:39] | I think he’ll run out of money, stroll back in a couple of days | 我想他的钱一用完 |
[03:41] | with a hickey on his neck and a smile on his face. | 就会在几天内流浪回家 脖子上有个唇印,脸上就很高兴 |
[03:44] | What if he doesn’t? | 如果不是这样呢? |
[03:45] | I got twelve confirmed dead yanking at my chain right now. | 我手头上有12件证实死亡的案子 |
[03:48] | So you’re not interested in the kid unless he’s dead? | 除非那孩子死了你才感兴趣? |
[03:50] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[03:51] | Okay, Frank, | 好吧弗兰克,为什么你 |
[03:52] | why don’t you let me take this one off your hands. | 不让我接手这件案子? |
[03:54] | There’s no crime scene to investigate. | 根本没有案发 现场可以调查 |
[03:56] | Maybe not, | 可能没有,但不代表没有罪案发 生 对吧? |
[03:57] | but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t a crime. | 我们不要再被愚弄了吧? |
[04:33] | 1×20 Grave Young Men | 不再被愚弄? 不?! |
[04:51] | I want to be sure I got it right. | 我想肯定我分析得对 |
[04:53] | You and the deceased had drinks last night, | 你和死者昨晚喝过酒 |
[04:56] | came back here around midnight … | 大约在午夜回到这里… |
[04:58] | Made love … for … | 一起做爱… |
[05:01] | I don’t know how long. | 我不知道做了多久… |
[05:02] | And when I woke up this morning, | 当我今天早上起来 |
[05:06] | he was beside me… | 他在我旁边,死了 |
[05:08] | dead. | |
[05:10] | Thanks. | 伯恩斯汀:谢谢 |
[05:11] | Bernstein? | 伯恩斯汀? |
[05:14] | Speedle. | 斯比德尔 |
[05:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:16] | I’m a Crime Scene Investigator. | 我是案发 现场调查员 |
[05:22] | I thought you were the Detective. | 我还以为你是侦探呢 |
[05:23] | I am. | 我是 |
[05:24] | But Speedle analyzes the scene. | 但斯比德尔总结了现场 |
[05:26] | The forensic that might explain the death in question. | 能够解释死因的 |
[05:37] | Do you have any questions for me? | 你有问题要问我吗? |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:41] | Why do women do that to their nails? | 女人为何要那样装饰指甲? |
[05:44] | What? | 怎样? |
[05:45] | Put little charms on them? | 在上面放小饰物 |
[05:47] | It’s easy. To attract men. | 这很容易理解 吸引男人嘛 |
[05:52] | Hey, do you mind taking that tea … | 嗨,你介意把茶 |
[05:54] | and drinking it over there? | 拿过去那边喝吗? |
[05:55] | Sure … | 当然可以… |
[05:57] | whatever helps. | 这男人身型很棒啊 |
[06:05] | Well, the guy was in good shape. | |
[06:08] | She said he runs marathons. | 她说他是马拉松运动员 |
[06:09] | Well, ran. | 是了,跑步 |
[06:12] | May have an enlarged heart. | 心可能变大了 |
[06:13] | Something of the pulmonary nature. | 有肺部的特征 |
[06:18] | Frenulum isn’t torn. | 小系带没裂开 |
[06:20] | Tardieu spots in the conjunctivae and eyelids. | 他照照眼帘 |
[06:23] | Asphyxiation? | 窒息? |
[06:25] | Sleep apnea? | 睡眠时呼吸暂停? |
[06:26] | Hard to tell. | 还很难说 |
[06:27] | Almost impossible to distinguish accidental from homicide. | 几乎不可能断定 意外被杀 |
[06:31] | Result of closing off the air to the windpipe’s the same. | 结果和那次一样 |
[06:35] | Blood stops carrying oxygen to the alveoli. | 血液停止供氧给气泡 |
[06:39] | I’d say he fell asleep in his pillow. | 我会说他在枕头上睡着了 |
[06:41] | If I hadn’t watched Miss Thing … | 如果我刚才没看见她 |
[06:43] | put her suave on Bernstein earlier. | 把那放在伯恩斯汀身上 |
[06:53] | This is Jeff’s room. | 这是杰夫的房间 |
[06:54] | I didn’t touch anything. | 我什么也没碰 |
[06:56] | Left everything just the way it was the morning he left for school. | 什么都别动吧 早上他去上学了 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[06:59] | You know, Pete, I am going to take you up on that coffee now. | 彼特,你知道 我想让你现在喝咖啡 |
[07:02] | Sure. Okay. | 当然,好的 |
[07:03] | Make it two, if you don’t mind. | 德尔高:如果你们不介意 两份吧 |
[07:04] | You got it. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:28] | “Three-in-one oil.” | 凯恩:三合一的油漆 |
[07:30] | Used to use that to make boat models. | 一向用那个来给船模型上油 |
[07:34] | Now I use it to clean my gun. | 现在我用它清洁我的枪 |
[07:43] | What do we have here? | 有什么发 现吗? |
[07:47] | “Four Twenty Boyz.” | 四个二十岁的男孩 |
[07:49] | Time to get high, I bet. | 肯定是吸毒了,我敢说 |
[07:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:52] | My brother worked narcotics undercover. | 我哥哥是毒品案的卧底探员 |
[07:56] | So, Jeff … | 所以,杰夫他… |
[08:01] | where is it? | 在哪? |
[08:06] | Our friend Jeff is a stoner. | 杰夫是个瘾君子 |
[08:10] | His father lied. | 他父亲说谎了 |
[08:11] | You see, kids make excellent criminals. | 你知道,小孩 很会犯罪 |
[08:14] | They’re sneaky. | 他们很卑鄙的 |
[08:16] | Here’s how it might’ve gone. | 案发 经过可能是这样的 |
[08:20] | Jeff sits up here at night, in the dark, | 杰夫夜里醒来,坐在黑暗中 |
[08:22] | without his dad being any the wiser. | 他父亲没有变得更聪明 |
[08:30] | This is gunshot residue. | 这是枪击残留物 |
[08:32] | And it’s possible … | 可能… |
[08:34] | Jeff … | 杰夫… |
[08:36] | was doing more … | 可能做了更多坏事… |
[08:38] | than smoking out this window. | 除了在这窗子旁吸毒外 (枪声) |
[09:10] | Wow, someone definitely used this tree for target practice. | 哇,肯定有人拿这棵树练枪法 |
[09:13] | Not all the bullet holes are fresh, either. | 而且不是所有子弹孔都是最近的 |
[09:16] | Calleigh, | 卡雷格,你认为 |
[09:16] | how many different weapons do you think have been used here? | 这里一共有多少种武器? |
[09:20] | Well, I see nines, .22s, there’s even some rifle action. | 我看到9毫米和点22口径的枪 |
[09:24] | I’ll be able to tell you more when I get it back to the lab. | 还有步枪截斗呢 当我回到实验室后 |
[09:26] | Okay, so weed, bullets, | 我可以告诉你更多的 好的,大麻,子弹 |
[09:28] | let’s go over to Jeff’s high school locker … | 我们到杰夫的学校里的储物柜看看 |
[09:29] | and see what other surprises he has for us. | 他还有什么惊喜给我们 |
[09:32] | School property could take a day to get permission. | 可能要一天才能申请搜查学校物品 |
[09:34] | Red tape. | 繁琐的手续 |
[09:35] | Cut through it as fast as you can. | 你尽快搞好手续吧 |
[09:37] | And the same goes for this tree. | 这棵树也一样 (不清楚的无线电通讯背景) |
[09:45] | You’re not going to roll him? | 你要摇他? |
[09:47] | Think our boy’s been moved enough. | 我想他已经被玩够了 |
[09:49] | Dual lividity. | 黑青色 |
[09:50] | Body laid on its stomach, then was flipped over. | 身体面朝下,然后被翻转了 |
[09:53] | The paramedics must’ve flipped him. | 医护人员肯定翻过他了 |
[09:54] | No. No, he was on his stomach long enough for blood to settle. | 不不,他肯定趴了很久 血才会这样沉淀 |
[09:58] | Couple of hours. | 几个小时了 |
[10:06] | But before that, he was dead on his back … | 不过在那之前 他躺在那里 |
[10:10] | another couple hours. | 已经死了几个小时了 |
[10:15] | Something or someone moved him into secondary position. | 有东西或者人把他移到第二个现场了 |
[10:20] | Flip-flop usually means somebody can’t decide to call 911 … | 转变位置通常表示那人拿不定主意 |
[10:24] | or skip town. | 到底是报警还是不管 |
[10:36] | I’m going to need to swab under your fingernails. | 我需要在你的指甲下擦洗 |
[10:40] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:42] | How come? | 为什么呢? |
[10:45] | It’s just part of the investigation. | 只是调查的一部分 |
[10:51] | Am I a suspect? | 我是疑犯吗? |
[10:55] | A witness. | 你是证人 |
[10:56] | You’re looking for Chuck’s skin under my fingernails, aren’t you? | 你在找在我指甲上 |
[10:59] | I try never to have expectations. | 查克的皮肤,对吗? 我从不曾有期望 |
[11:01] | Never disappointed. | 不曾失望 |
[11:03] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[11:06] | I might as well tell you, | 我也可以告诉你 |
[11:07] | things got a little rough between Chuck and I … | 查克和我之间有点不妥 |
[11:11] | sexually. | 性生活上 你看到我注意到你胸口的抓伤吗? |
[11:11] | You saw me notice those scratches on your chest? | 他可以让自己逐步发 |
[11:14] | He can get himself worked up. | 展 (叹气) |
[11:21] | I’m going to need to, uh, | 我要 |
[11:22] | photograph those markings, as well. | 拍下那些标记 |
[11:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:31] | This okay? | 好了吗? (清了清喉咙) 好的,哎,不好意思 |
[11:36] | Okay, um… | 发 |
[11:37] | sorry. It happens. | 生了 (又低又深沉的电器嗡嗡的声音) |
[11:57] | Hey, how’s it look? | 哎,看上去怎样呢? |
[11:59] | Like a starry, starry night. | 像是一个星光灿烂的晚上 |
[12:01] | We’ve got rifle ammo, some buckshot. | 有步枪,有大型铅弹 |
[12:04] | Come on in, take a look for yourself. | 你自己进来看看吧 |
[12:05] | No, I can’t find another lead apron, and Alexx isn’t around. | 不,我找不到另外一个铅挡板 而且艾力克思也不在 |
[12:08] | Well, then, by all means, stay out. | 那,好吧 我们用尽一切方法坚持吧 |
[12:12] | Calleigh, | 卡雷格 |
[12:13] | were you here at CSI when Horatio’s brother was killed? | 贺拉蒂奥的兄弟被杀时 你在灭罪监证科工作吗? |
[12:15] | Ray? Yeah, I was new. | 雷? |
[12:17] | Keeping my head down. Why do you ask? | 对,我是新人 我头脑很乱 为什么这样问? |
[12:19] | No reason, I just, uh … | 没理由,我只是… |
[12:21] | I didn’t realize his brother worked narco. | 我没意识到他兄弟是搞毒品的 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:24] | Undercover narco cop gets killed in the line of duty, | 侦察毒品的卧底探员在查案是被杀 |
[12:26] | might have been dirty, something like that. | 有可能他自己也沾上毒品了 |
[12:28] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这样说过 |
[12:29] | Nobody ever does. | 没有人这样说过 |
[12:31] | Was he dirty? | 他犯法了吗? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:37] | I don’t know what Raymond Caine was. | 我不知道雷蒙凯恩是怎样的人 |
[12:39] | I’m not entirely sure Horatio does, either. | 我也不完全清楚贺拉蒂奥的为人 (很大的呼呼声) |
[13:31] | Wow … | 哇 |
[13:32] | this tree has more lead than wood. | 这书里面铅比木头还多 |
[13:34] | You got nines there, .44s, .22s. | 有9毫米口径,还有点44,点22 |
[13:37] | There were over two hundred expended projectiles … | 有超过200个射弹 |
[13:39] | that we couldn’t see. | 我们看不到呢 |
[13:45] | So as the tree grew, | 当树长大 |
[13:46] | the entrance holes grew over with living cells. | 射进的孔在活细胞上生长了 |
[13:49] | .30 carbine, short rifle. | 点30卡宾枪,短步枪 |
[13:51] | 760 by 39 also. | 也是那样子的 |
[13:53] | A-K. | 这是AK冲锋枪啊 |
[13:54] | This was not target practice; this is training. | 这不是目标练习,是训练 |
[13:58] | This is training. Nice going. | 是训练 做得好 |
[14:06] | You lied to me, Pete. | 彼特,你说谎了 我不知道树里有子弹 |
[14:07] | I didn’t know about the bullets in the tree. | 当我工作时 |
[14:09] | The neighbors asked about the noise while I was at work. | 邻居问过我噪音的事 |
[14:12] | Jeff just said it was firecrackers. | 杰夫说那只是鞭炮 |
[14:14] | Then how do you explain the weed I found in his room? | 那你怎么解释 我在他房间找到的毒品? |
[14:17] | I didn’t know he was into that. | 我不知道他吸毒 |
[14:18] | Let’s ask your parole officer what he thinks. | 我们问一下你的假释官怎么想 |
[14:21] | Are you kidding me? | 麦克亚当斯:你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:22] | All that ammo? | |
[14:23] | Son’s probably training to knock off … | 关于那些弹药? 我儿子可能真的在训练 抢劫连锁超级市场 |
[14:26] | a chain of markets just like his old man here. | 就像他父亲 |
[14:28] | What happened? | 发 |
[14:30] | He borrowed your piece, | 生什么事了? |
[14:30] | and now you’re a little worried he may get nervous … | 他借了你的来福枪 你现在有点担心了 |
[14:33] | and drop it at a heist, huh? | 他会紧张, 在抢劫中就会丢失那枪的 |
[14:36] | I don’t have a piece. | 我没有来福枪 |
[14:37] | Right. | |
[14:38] | You just got a hundred bullets in your backyard tree. | 好的 你后院树里有一百颗子弹 |
[14:41] | Plus, the weed. | 还有毒品 |
[14:43] | Unless you want to make a case to the board … | 除非 你向陪宙团承认这些违禁品是 |
[14:45] | that this contraband is your son’s, | 你儿子的,否则你就再度入狱吧 |
[14:48] | you’re going back inside, | 而且你要被 |
[14:50] | and you’re going to serve out the rest of your sentence. | 终身监禁 |
[14:53] | Which is it? | 你选择哪一样? |
[14:58] | The gun and the weed are mine. | 枪和毒品都是我的 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好 你儿子的东西都是你的 |
[15:02] | So, he’s all yours. | 麦克亚当斯:卖了 |
[15:04] | Sold. 729 days at stark. | 729天 |
[15:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:11] | My kid … | 我儿子还不知所踪呢 |
[15:13] | is still out there. | |
[15:21] | Hi. Hey. | |
[15:23] | We brought you some lunch, | 嗨 凯恩:嗨 |
[15:24] | but somebody here ate your fries. | 我们帮你买了午餐 |
[15:26] | That’s okay. | 但这里有人吃了你的薯条 |
[15:27] | So listen, Raymond, I have to go get a file. | 没关系 听着雷蒙我要去拿个档案 |
[15:29] | I’ll be right back. Okay? | 我很快回来 行不? |
[15:33] | How you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[15:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[15:37] | She doesn’t need a file. | 好的 她不需要档案 |
[15:39] | She wants you to talk to me. | 她想你跟我说话 |
[15:41] | That’s right. | 那就对了 |
[15:41] | She tells me … | 她告诉我你在学校跟人打架 |
[15:43] | that you’ve been getting into fights at school. | |
[15:49] | This kid in school … | 这个孩子在学校… |
[15:51] | …said my dad was a bad cop. | 怎么样? 说我爸爸是个坏警察 你知道什么呢? |
[15:54] | Well, you know what? | 那不对 |
[15:56] | That is not true. | 你爸爸是个英雄, |
[15:57] | Your dad was a hero, but his job was to pretend he was a bad cop. | 但他的工作是要装成一个坏警察 |
[16:04] | See the difference? | 知道区别了吧? |
[16:10] | He said I have my dad’s name. | 他说我跟我爸名字一样 |
[16:12] | That’s why I was bad. | 因此我也坏 |
[16:14] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[16:16] | It’s not important what people say about us. | 人们怎么说 |
[16:20] | It’s only important … | 我们根本不重要 我们要清楚我们自己的 |
[16:21] | what we know inside about ourselves. | 内心才重要呢 |
[16:26] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗? |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[16:29] | All right. | |
[16:30] | So, no more fights at school, | 好吧 |
[16:32] | because it upsets your mother. | 别在学校打架 |
[16:33] | All right. | 了,因为那伤你妈的心 |
[16:34] | Good man. | 好的 凯恩:好孩子 好孩子 |
[17:01] | Hello. | 你好 (嘟嘟响) (电子信号颤动的声音) (颤动的声音) |
[17:28] | I found the owner of one of the guns … | 杜格斯尼: 我找到把子弹射进传尔顿家 |
[17:29] | that fired a bullet into the Wilton family tree. | 的树的枪的其中一个主人了 |
[17:32] | Nick Gordon, age 45. Six months ago, | 尼克哥顿,45岁 |
[17:34] | the gun was used to shoot out the scoreboard … | 6个月前枪被用来射出记分板 |
[17:36] | at Antioch High School. | 在安蒂奥治高中 |
[17:37] | Antioch. | 安蒂奥治 |
[17:38] | That’s where Wilton’s kid goes. | 那是传尔顿孩子上学的地方 |
[17:40] | So I called the principal, | |
[17:41] | and found out that Ben Gordon, age 17, | 还发 现17岁的本哥顿 |
[17:43] | was responsible for shooting out the scoreboard. | 负责射出记分板 |
[17:45] | However, they believe that another kid was with him, | 然而他们相信 另外一个孩子才是同谋 |
[17:47] | but because of the privacy laws, they can’t say anything. | 但根据私隐条例 |
[17:50] | But the principal did hesitate … | 他们不能透露任何事 但是校长 |
[17:52] | when I tried a name on for size. | 在我试着讲一个名字时有点犹豫 |
[17:53] | Of course. | |
[17:54] | Jeff Wilton. | 当然 杰夫传尔顿 |
[17:55] | Our parolee’s son. | 我们的假释犯的儿子 |
[17:56] | Okay, let’s get Ben Gordon and his father in here. | 好,我们请本哥顿和他父亲来这 |
[17:59] | You got it. | 没问题 (电话响了) |
[18:23] | Yeah? | 找哪位? |
[18:24] | Yeah, it’s Speed. | 是的,我是史必德 |
[18:27] | All right, I’ll be out there in a minute. | 好的,我一分钟内就出来 |
[18:37] | Hi. | 你好,你出来了,谢谢 |
[18:38] | Thanks for coming out. | |
[18:40] | You going somewhere? | 你想去哪里吗? |
[18:42] | Actually, um … | 其实 |
[18:44] | there somewhere else we can talk? | 我们能找另一个地方说吗? |
[18:47] | I have a photo shoot tomorrow in St. Thomas. | 我明天要在圣汤马斯拍照呢 |
[18:50] | You’re a photographer? | 你是摄影师? |
[18:52] | A model. Bathing suits. | 我是模特儿 游泳衣模特 |
[18:54] | It’s probably why I was so comfortable … | 可能那就是你想帮我拍照时 |
[18:56] | when you wanted to take pictures of me. | 我觉得很自在的缘故 |
[18:58] | I realized later I might have been a little too casual. | 我后来意识到我可能太随意了 |
[19:04] | So your boyfriend dies … | |
[19:05] | and you’re able to go to work the next day? | 你男朋友死了, 你第而天就可以工作? |
[19:09] | Chuck and I weren’t married. | 查克和我还没结婚 |
[19:11] | I wasn’t in his will. | 他遗嘱上没提到我名字 |
[19:12] | Yes, I need to make a living. | 是的我还要谋生 |
[19:15] | Alison, did you move the body? | 艾丽森,你移动尸体了吗? |
[19:17] | Is that what the autopsy said? | 验尸报告这样说吗? |
[19:22] | When I woke up, and he didn’t respond, yes, | 当我醒来,他没有反应 |
[19:26] | I rolled him over on his back and called 911. | 是的,我推他的背转过去了 然后报警 |
[19:29] | Homicide has you calling 911 at 7:00 am. | 谋杀组在早上七点接到你报警电话 |
[19:32] | Paramedics show up at 7:08. | 医护人员在7:08赶到现场 |
[19:35] | It takes hours for lividity to form. | 青黑色要几个小时才能形成 |
[19:39] | Really? Really. | 真的吗? |
[19:42] | I did roll him over in the middle of the night. | 真的 我在半夜确实推他转了一下身 |
[19:45] | His arm was plopped over my head and … | 他的手臂扑通一声地落在我头上 |
[19:48] | … I couldn’t sleep. | 所以我睡不着 |
[19:51] | After I rolled him, | 我推他后 |
[19:52] | I must have fallen right back to sleep. | 我肯定马上就睡着了 |
[19:55] | So he was already dead in the middle of the night. | 所以他半夜已经死了 |
[19:58] | I suppose so. | 我想是吧 |
[19:59] | I read in Vanity Fair … | 我在“名利场”书中看过死亡时间 |
[20:01] | that time of death could never be exact. | 从来不会太精确 |
[20:04] | It’s all estimates. | 都是估计的 |
[20:06] | Within hours. | 在小时以内 |
[20:07] | No. | 不 |
[20:11] | You can’t go on your shoot. | 你不能去拍照了 |
[20:14] | Tim … | 蒂姆 |
[20:16] | would you let me know what you find? | 你能让我知道你有什么发 现吗? |
[20:20] | I can’t do that. | 不能 |
[20:29] | Look, when it’s, uh, appropriate, okay? | 这样吧,如果到了合适的时候 可以吗? |
[20:35] | No, first class on that equipment’s as bad as business. | 我有职业操守的 |
[20:38] | Look into charters. | 你看看究章吧 |
[20:40] | Mr. Gordon. | 哥顿先生 我有事忙呢,晚点再打给我吧 |
[20:40] | Look, I’m being pulled into something; call me later. | 我还以为你会带你儿子过来 |
[20:43] | I thought you were supposed to bring your son in. | 我带了,他在外面,抽烟呢 |
[20:44] | I did, he’s out front, having a smoke. I can’t stop him; he’s right out there. | 我不能叫他别吸,他就在那 |
[20:54] | Kid’s been staring at dead bodies for ten minutes. | 那孩子看着那尸体已经十分钟了 |
[20:56] | Naturals, traumas. | 正常,精神创伤嘛 |
[20:58] | My first year MEs would have passed out by now. | 我第一年医学实习看到这个肯定晕倒 |
[21:00] | Says he’s here to see you. | 他来这里看你了 |
[21:02] | Okay, thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[21:03] | Ben. | 本 |
[21:05] | I’m Lieutenant Caine. | 我是副警长凯恩 |
[21:07] | Hey, you ever kill anyone? | 喂,你杀过人吗? |
[21:09] | Uh, in the line of duty. | 在执行公务时杀过 |
[21:12] | You want to put that out, please? | 你想灭了烟吗? |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | It’s an entrance wound, right? | 是一个小伤,对吧? |
[21:19] | It’s small because … | 是小伤,因为后来皮肤 |
[21:21] | the skin snaps back into place once the bullet passes through. | 重新长出来了 当子弹穿过后 |
[21:25] | That’s correct. | 对了 你喜欢枪 |
[21:26] | You like guns. | 是的,它们很酷 |
[21:27] | Yeah. They’re cool. | 杰夫传尔顿认为枪也很酷 |
[21:28] | Jeff Wilton thinks guns are cool, too. Was Jeff with you when you shot out the scoreboard? | 当你射出记分板时他和你一起吗? |
[21:35] | No, I did that alone. | 不,那时我一个人 |
[21:38] | You ever go shooting with Jeff? | 嗯 你和杰夫去过射击吗? |
[21:39] | If I fired a gun, it wouldn’t be at a stupid tree. | 如果我开枪,目标不会是一棵笨树 |
[21:42] | What would you shoot at? | 那你会射什么? |
[21:44] | The kid who killed Jeff. | 杀死杰夫的孩子 |
[21:46] | So you know Jeff is dead? | 你知道杰夫死了? |
[21:50] | Ben? | 本 |
[21:52] | If he was alive, | 如果他在生, |
[21:54] | he would have called me by now. You know what? | 他应该已经打电话给我了 |
[21:56] | Why don’t you and your dad go have lunch for a couple of hours… | 你知道什么事? 你为什么不和你父亲一起 |
[21:58] | and then come back, all right? | 去吃几个小时午餐 |
[22:00] | Go ahead. | 然后再回来?好吗? 去吧 |
[22:15] | Heard you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[22:17] | Sleeping on the job? | 工作时睡着了? |
[22:19] | You a down man or a feather man? | 你是一个绒毛男人, 还是一个羽毛男人? |
[22:21] | They aren’t the same thing? | 不是一样的吗? |
[22:23] | Feathers are for flying; down’s for insulating. | 羽毛用来飞的,绒毛用来隔离 |
[22:26] | The more mature the down, the better air-trapping ability. | 绒毛越成熟,越能够留住空气 |
[22:29] | It’s called “loft.” | 那是毛的伸缩性 那可以解释艾丽森身上的抓痕 |
[22:31] | That would explain the scratches on Alison. | 慢性死亡 |
[22:35] | Slow death. | (艾丽森在咕哝) |
[22:39] | He had air between those feathers. | 他在那些羽毛中有空气 |
[22:41] | Down. | 绒毛,鹅,准确来说 |
[22:42] | Goose, to be exact. | 绒毛,鹅,准确来说 |
[22:45] | That’s one scenario. | 那是一个场面 |
[22:46] | What’d you get? | 你想到了啥? 查克迈克斯菲尔德 |
[22:47] | Chuck Maxfield died one day shy of his wedding. | 因为害怕结婚而死 |
[22:51] | Alison never said anything about them getting married. They weren’t. | 艾丽森从没提过他们结婚的是 |
[22:54] | That might’ve been the problem. | 他们没有,可能这就是问题所在 |
[22:55] | Chuck was marrying a girl from Coconut Grove. | 查克与一个来自椰子林的女孩结婚 |
[22:57] | Reception was to have been tonight at the Delano. | 婚宴本来应该在今晚 在迪兰路酒店 |
[23:00] | Did you talk to the bride? | 你跟新娘谈过话吗? |
[23:01] | Mother. | |
[23:02] | The girl was too broken up to talk, | 跟她母亲谈过 新娘太伤心了,不能说话了 尤其是她知道新郎死与何处时 |
[23:04] | especially when she found out where the guy died. | 他们认识艾丽森? |
[23:06] | They knew Alison? | 没听过她 |
[23:07] | Never heard of her. She was his little secret. | 她是他的小秘密 |
[23:11] | You know what we call that over at robbery homicide. | 你知道我们在 抢劫谋杀中怎么叫那个 |
[23:13] | Yep, motive. | 知道-动机 |
[23:16] | H, I processed the sneaker from Jeff’s locker. Found soil in the tread. | 我处理过杰夫储物柜里的运动鞋 |
[23:19] | And? | 在鞋底找到泥 |
[23:20] | Soil’s humus, | 还有? |
[23:21] | high organic content, very low mineral content, | 泥土是腐殖质 非常高的有机成分,很低的矿物成分 有很重要的人造材料 |
[23:24] | with one significant man-made material, | 一种叫马士蒂高的环氧物 |
[23:26] | an epoxy called mastico. | 马士蒂高?要来干嘛的? |
[23:28] | “Mastico”? What’s it used for? Repairing headstones. | 用来修补墓碑的 |
[23:30] | Headstones? | 墓碑? |
[23:31] | Jeff’s friend Ben. | 杰夫的朋友本 |
[23:33] | There’s a recurring theme. | 有一个不断出现的主题 |
[23:35] | I’m thinking Redeemer Cemetery. | 嗯,我在想救世者的坟墓 |
[23:37] | It’s the oldest one in the county. | 那是县里最古老的一个 |
[23:38] | Yes, and within walking distance of the high school. | 对,而且离那高中也不远 |
[23:45] | Looks like the last person buried here was 1968. | 似乎最后一个被埋葬的是在1968年 |
[23:47] | First was 1860. | 第一个在1860年 |
[23:53] | Something wasn’t buried here very recently. | 近来没有人被埋葬了 |
[23:56] | Decomp? | |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 分解了? |
[23:58] | It’s stronger from over here. | 对 那边更强烈 |
[24:05] | Here you go. | 走吧 |
[24:08] | Here you go. | 走吧 |
[24:13] | Now … | 现在…空想会引致创伤 我们有外部创伤,在头上 |
[24:14] | maggots will go to a wound. | 好的东西进来,坏的就出去 |
[24:18] | We have an exit wound, head. Sweet going in, and ugly going out. | 嗯,是的 |
[24:27] | Got another one here in the back. | 这后面有另外一个呢 |
[24:30] | This is an entry wound. | 这是一个入口伤害 |
[24:32] | Looks like an ambush. | 看上去像是围攻 |
[24:34] | So much for me saying he was in the keys. | 我说他是关键讲得太多了 |
[24:36] | You know what? | |
[24:37] | Maybe he was, because this body was moved. | 你知道吗? 他可能是,因为他身体被移动过了 |
[24:41] | You see, we got no blood spatter anywhere … | 你看,没有血在四周洒落 |
[24:46] | but we do have … gravitational blood droplets on his clothes. | 不过有因为重力而洒下的血滴 |
[24:49] | So he was moved. | 在他衣服上 |
[24:50] | Laid out like a Christmas package. | 所以他被移动过了 |
[24:52] | Well, I’ll pay a visit to our parolee Pete Wilton, | 布置像是一份圣诞礼物包 好吧,我要找找假释犯彼特传尔顿 |
[24:55] | let him know we found his son. | 让他知道我们找到他儿子了 我会拖延一下 |
[24:58] | I would hold off on that. This is not his kid. | 这不是他的孩子 |
[25:07] | Boy’s I.D. Says, “Mark Hubbard.” Born in 1986. | 这男海的身份证上写着,马克胡巴特 |
[25:12] | Found his library card from Antioch High, | 1986年出生 |
[25:14] | and, yes, he was moved. | 找到他在安蒂奥治高中的借书证 噢,对了,他被动过了 |
[25:16] | I’ll find you for the post. | 我会帮你找找那个位置 |
[25:18] | Particular attention to the fingernails, please. | 请特别留意指甲 |
[25:21] | If there’s an epithelial, I’ll dig it out. | 如果有上皮细胞,我会挖出来 |
[25:27] | Calleigh, | 卡雷格,看看我找到什么了 |
[25:28] | check out what I found in here. | 真正伤害在这里呢 |
[25:36] | The real damage is over here. | |
[25:38] | Watch your step. | 小心踩到了 高速滴血 |
[25:45] | High-velocity spatter, | 每秒一百尺以上 |
[25:48] | 100-feet-plus per second … it’s consistent with a gunshot. | 和枪击很符合呢 |
[25:55] | A shot in the back, right? | 是背上中枪,对吧? |
[25:56] | Well, after his head’s hit, he didn’t go anywhere, so … | 在他头部受伤后,他哪也没去,所以… |
[26:00] | trajectory suggests that he was bent over. | 轨道显示他被弯曲了 |
[26:03] | Mist is waist high. | 雾有腰高了 |
[26:09] | And there’s the projectile. I’m going to take that with me. | 射弹在那呢 我要把那也带走 |
[26:14] | Bat bag, crumpled. | 书包弄皱了 |
[26:16] | Maybe that’s why he was bent over, reaching for it. | 可能就是他弯曲的原因 他想要拿那个书包 |
[26:20] | Bat bag, scoreboard … | 书包,记分板,可能这里有个主题 |
[26:22] | maybe there’s a theme here. | 血泊在这里呢 |
[26:24] | Well, blood pool is here, so he was bleeding out. | 他在大量出血 |
[26:31] | There’s a second hit on the wall over here. | 这里?暀W有第二枪 |
[26:34] | Which means he managed to make his way over, | 表示他闯过来了 |
[26:37] | and dropped to his knees. | 不过他膝孟一弯就跪了下来 |
[26:41] | And was shot a second time. | 然后又中了一枪 |
[26:45] | The suspect dragged him from here … | 疑犯从这开始拉他 |
[26:48] | to the cemetery. | 一直拉到坟墓 |
[26:52] | There was a third person here. | 还有第三个人 |
[26:55] | Yeah, there’s a void in the blood. | 血泊中有空间呢 |
[26:57] | Which also means … | 凯恩:就是说 |
[26:58] | that there was someone behind the victim. | 遇害人身后还有人呢 |
[27:05] | Question is, | |
[27:06] | the third guy was helping or hindering? | 问题是,第三个人在 帮忙还是帮倒忙呢? |
[27:17] | I’ve got a cigarette … | 我有一支烟,可能能给我们启发 |
[27:19] | that might help us. | 死亡面具 |
[27:57] | Death mask. | (喘息) |
[28:07] | What’s a death mask? | 什么是死亡面具? |
[28:14] | That’s Chuck’s saliva. | 是查克的口水 |
[28:16] | DNA confirmed it. | |
[28:18] | And? | DNA已经证实了 |
[28:19] | Did you press his face into the pillow, | 还有呢? 你有把他的脸 |
[28:21] | causing him to suffocate? | 压进枕头 而使他窒息吗? |
[28:25] | Yes and no. | 有,没有 |
[28:28] | Alison … You’re so sure I’m guilty. | 艾丽森 你已经很肯定我有罪了 |
[28:31] | I could see it when you walked through the door. | 你走过门旁边时我就发 觉了 |
[28:33] | You have an explanation? | 你有解释吗? |
[28:36] | Yes … I pressed his face into the pillow. | 是的,我把他脸往枕头上压 |
[28:40] | No … | 不,我没有使他窒息 然而,他到了性高潮 什么? |
[28:41] | I did not suffocate him. | 我那跑马拉松的男朋友 喜欢做爱时咬枕头 他满意吗? |
[28:44] | He did, however … | |
[28:47] | orgasm. | |
[28:52] | Excuse me? | |
[28:54] | My marathon-running boyfriend was a pillow biter. | |
[28:58] | Satisfied? | |
[29:00] | He liked to give himself over to me. | 他喜欢把自己交给我 |
[29:03] | I, uh, could be more explicit, but … | 我可以说的更明白,不过 |
[29:07] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[29:09] | We role-played around … | 我们玩角色扮演,在清晨两点钟 |
[29:12] | two in the morning. | |
[29:15] | Then we drank some more wine. | 然后我们又喝了些酒 |
[29:18] | We snuggled. | 我们偎依 |
[29:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[29:24] | Yeah. | |
[29:25] | Um … | 没事 |
[29:27] | it’s just that this job, it’s weird uh, sometimes. | 只是这个工作,实在是奇怪 对,有时候是的 |
[29:30] | You know, you learn certain things about people. | 你知道吧,你在别人身上 学到点东西 |
[29:38] | Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[29:40] | You’re interrogating our witness without me? | 你在我不在场的情况下盘问证人? |
[29:43] | No, I was just running a few questions by her. | 不,我只是根据她的问题重组案情 |
[29:48] | You interview her again, I better be there. | 你再和她说话的话最好有我在场 |
[29:50] | It’s protocol. | |
[29:51] | You will be there. | 那是规定 |
[29:52] | You got that? | 斯比德尔:好的我答应你 知道了吧? (音乐的声音) (音乐不断) |
[30:56] | Lieutenant? Yeah? | 女人:副警察局长? |
[30:57] | Results on those cigarette butts. | 是的? |
[30:58] | Three separate donors. | 那些烟蒂的化验结果 |
[30:59] | One matched the sample you gave me from Ben Gordon. | 三个不同的捐献者 |
[31:02] | Okay. Thank you. | 其中一个和你给我的 本哥顿的样品吻合 |
[31:03] | All right. | 好的 谢谢你 好吧 |
[31:04] | There were weapons in this bag. | 杜格斯尼:这袋里有武器 |
[31:06] | Plural. Rifles. | 是步枪 |
[31:08] | You don’t use a bat bag just to carry handguns. | 你用这袋不仅仅用来装手枪 |
[31:10] | No, you don’t. | 不,不会 |
[31:12] | Your son is in a great deal of trouble. | 你儿子 现在麻烦大了 |
[31:18] | He told me he was hanging out with Jeff Wilton. | 他告诉我他和杰夫一起玩 |
[31:20] | He admitted they were shooting guns … | 他承认他们一起射击 |
[31:23] | at Jeff’s house, at the school. | 在杰夫的家和在学校 |
[31:25] | Did he tell you that he was at the cemetery … | 他有告诉你在马克胡巴特遇害的 |
[31:27] | the morning that Mark Hubbard was killed? | 那天早上他在坟墓吗? |
[31:29] | He told me they go there in the mornings, | 尼克:他告诉我他们早上去那了 |
[31:31] | before school, for horseplay. | 在上学前,他们在那胡闹 |
[31:33] | I have a blood pattern, my friend, | 我看到一条血路,朋友 |
[31:36] | that says there were two people at the cemetery … | 说明坟墓那有两个人 当马克被射杀时 |
[31:38] | when Mark was shot to death. So, are you the shooter, or was Jeff? | 你是枪手,还是杰夫? |
[31:44] | I’m not saying anything about Jeff. Okay. | 我不会说任何关于杰夫的事 |
[31:48] | Where are the guns? What guns? | 好 枪都在哪里? |
[31:50] | They carried their rifles in a bag and foolishly left it behind. | 什么枪? 凯恩:他们在一个袋子里拿着步枪呢 不过却愚蠢地把它留下了 |
[31:56] | Right? | 对吧? |
[32:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:05] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[32:21] | We found this on the handle of the bat bag. | 我们在那个包上的提手找到这个 |
[32:24] | It’s the same as the t-shirt from Jeff’s house. | 和杰夫家里的衬衣是一样的 |
[32:26] | Okay, thank you. | |
[32:28] | “The Four-Twenty Boyz.” | 嗯,四个二十岁的男孩 你,杰夫,还有马克,都是 “四个二十岁的男孩”成员吧? |
[32:30] | You, Jeff, and Mark, part of the Four-Twenty Boyz, Ben? | 那是你们每天毒瘾发 |
[32:32] | Is that what time you guys used to get high every day? | 作的时间吗? |
[32:36] | No. | 不 |
[32:37] | No? | 不? |
[32:38] | It’s not a time; it’s a date. | 不是时间,是日期 |
[32:40] | April 20 … is what? | 4月20,是什么日子? |
[32:43] | Hitler’s birthday, | 希特勒的生日 在全世界,整个星期都是 所以我们有书科 |
[32:46] | all around the world, the whole week. | 联邦大楼,哥伦拜, |
[32:47] | So we have Waco, the federal building, | 还有现在的安蒂奥治 |
[32:50] | Columbine, and now Antioch. So you guys were planning an action, weren’t you? | 所以你们在策画一个行动,是吗? |
[32:58] | No. | 不 |
[33:00] | Me and Mark backed out. | |
[33:01] | Is that why Jeff shot Mark? | 我和马克停手不干了 |
[33:03] | I said I’m not going through with this. | 所以杰夫杀死马克? |
[33:05] | Tough. | 我说过我不会说这事 |
[33:06] | No take-backs. | 坚强,说了就不收回了 |
[33:07] | Forget it, Jeff. | |
[33:08] | We’re getting rid of the guns. | 算了吧杰夫,我们不谈枪了 |
[33:10] | We’re going to break these down, bury them somewhere. | 我们要打击这些, 把他们埋葬在别处吧 |
[33:15] | I’m warning you. | (枪声) |
[33:17] | Jeff told me if I said anything … | 我警告你 杰夫告诉我,如果我说了什么的话 |
[33:23] | You talk, you die. | 你一说,就得死 |
[33:27] | Where is Jeff right now? At the mausoleum. | 杰夫现在在哪? |
[33:30] | He’s not at the mausoleum. Where is he? | 在陵墓 他不在那,到底在哪里? |
[33:35] | Why don’t you tell me what time you were due out of school? | 你为什么不告诉我? 你什么时候放学? |
[33:38] | 3:00. | 3点钟 |
[33:40] | But there’s an assembly today after class. | 不过今天课后有集会 |
[33:44] | At 4:20. | 在4:20 他要开始射击了 今天 |
[33:45] | He’s going to start shooting. Today. | (警笛大响) |
[34:01] | Lieutenant Caine. | (警笛哀鸣) 凯恩警官 |
[34:02] | Bill Roland, I’m the principal. | 我是比尔罗兰校长 |
[34:03] | Okay, Bill, SWAT team is on the way. | 好的比尔,特警队正赶来 |
[34:05] | Any sign of Jeff Wilton? None. | 见到杰夫传尔顿吗? 不 |
[34:07] | He could have slipped into the assembly with the other students. | 他可能偷偷潜入集会呢 |
[34:09] | Okay, I’m going to need everybody out … | 好的,所有人马上撤离这大楼 |
[34:10] | of the building right now. | (尖叫声,火警警报声) |
[34:11] | I don’t want to create a panic. | 我不想引起恐慌 |
[34:13] | Something just did, Bill. | 比尔,有可能的,全部人都出去 |
[34:14] | Everybody out. | |
[34:16] | Everybody out, Bill! | |
[34:16] | I need everybody to leave the building right now! | 比尔,每个人都出去! 全部人现在都离开大楼 |
[34:19] | Right now! | 现在 (铃声继续响,喧囔声) (枪声) (枪响,尖叫声不断) (枪声) (枪声,尖叫声) |
[34:43] | Hey, Jeff. | 嗨,杰夫 |
[34:47] | Let’s put the weapon down … | 我们放下武器吧 |
[34:48] | and not make it any worse, okay? | 不要弄得更糟了,好吗? |
[34:51] | You have no idea what I’ve done. | 你不知道我做了什么 |
[34:52] | That’s not true, Jeff. I know about the cemetery. | 不对,杰夫,我知道坟墓的事 |
[34:55] | And I know about Mark. | 我还知道马克的事 |
[34:56] | Jeff, you can put a stop to this right now if you want to. | 杰夫,如果你想的话, 你现在就可以收手 |
[35:00] | You’re right. I can stop. | 你说得对 我可以收手 |
[35:03] | I want you to think about your dad. | 我希望你想想你父亲 |
[35:04] | My dad didn’t care about me. | 我爸不在乎我 |
[35:05] | That’s not true. That is not true, Jeff. | 不对 |
[35:08] | He’s back in jail for you. Lies. | 杰夫那不对 他为了你从监狱回来了 |
[35:10] | No, no. | 说谎,不,不 |
[35:12] | He took the gun rap. | |
[35:13] | Two more years inside for you. | 他轻拍著枪 你还要坐两年牢 |
[35:21] | He really went back in? | 他有回去坐牢吗? |
[35:21] | He did, Jeff. Listen to me now, | 他有,杰夫 |
[35:23] | he came to me, and he asked me to find you. | 听我说,他来找我 还让我找你 |
[35:26] | That’s the truth, Jeff. | 那就是真相,杰夫 |
[35:33] | Tell him I said thanks. | 告诉他我感谢他 杰夫 |
[35:35] | Jeff. | 杰夫(枪发 |
[35:36] | Jeff! | 出卡喀声) |
[35:43] | Jeff, don’t move. | 杰夫,不许动 |
[35:45] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[35:55] | I could have killed you. | 我可以杀死你 |
[35:56] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 是的,不过你没有 |
[35:59] | We’re clear. | 我们很清楚 |
[36:02] | You’re lucky no one died here, kid. | 孩子如果你死在这,就太走运了 |
[36:08] | Tox is in. You interested? | 伍德斯:托克斯进来了 你有兴趣吗? |
[36:12] | Ethanol. | 酒精 |
[36:14] | Alcohol. | 酒精 |
[36:16] | Boyfriend was three times the legal limit. | 嗯,我男朋友比法定标准喝多了三倍 |
[36:19] | My guess is vodka. | |
[36:20] | No smell. | 我猜是伏特加,没味道 那会削弱他的性能力吗? |
[36:21] | Would that amount, um, impede his sexual performance? | 噢亲爱的,那种分量的酒 |
[36:25] | Oh, honey, that amount of alcohol … would impede an elephant’s sexual performance. | 会削弱一头大象的性能力 |
[36:31] | Catch her in a lie? | 她说谎了吗? |
[36:33] | I have to take a look at the evidence. | 我要看看证物 (嘟嘟响) |
[37:48] | Hi. | (嘟嘟响) 你好 |
[37:50] | The guy was passed out on his back. | 那个人晕倒了 |
[37:55] | You took a pillow … | 你拿了个枕头 |
[37:59] | you put it over his mouth … | 你放在他嘴上 你尽力地按上去 用你的小手 |
[38:08] | … you pressed down as hard as you could, | 还有小小的魅力 |
[38:10] | with these little hands … | (艾丽森咕哝著) |
[38:12] | and this little charm. | (查克作呕) |
[38:24] | Probably for about five or six minutes. | 大约五到六分钟 |
[38:26] | Would have taken less time with an inferior fill, but … | 可以在更短时间完成 如果内部涨满的话 |
[38:31] | only the best for you, right? | 但那对你来说已经最好了,对吧? |
[38:33] | I was glad when you called. | 你打电话给我时我很高兴 |
[38:36] | It’s crazy, huh? | 那很疯狂,对吧? |
[38:38] | I mean, I knew … | 我意思是,我知道 |
[38:41] | but still, I was glad. | 不过,我还是很高兴 |
[38:48] | You’ve been playing me since day one. | 你从第一天开始就玩弄我 |
[38:50] | If you believed that … | 假如你这样想的话 |
[38:52] | your partner would be here right now. | 你的搭挡马上会到这里 |
[38:56] | I didn’t think you heard us. | 我不曾想你听到我们说话 |
[39:00] | People get smothered by pillows … | 人们被枕头闷死 |
[39:04] | accidentally. | 意外地 |
[39:08] | Yeah, but Chuck wasn’t one of them. | 是的,不过查克并不是这样死的 |
[39:14] | You should have let the guy get married. | 你应该让他结婚 |
[39:40] | He was watching … | 他在看着呢 |
[39:42] | from behind the mirror. | 在镜子后面 |
[39:44] | Just like the last time. | 就像上一次 |
[39:47] | I don’t conduct interviews without my detective, ever. | 我不曾在我侦探 不在场的情况下问疑犯 |
[39:55] | It’s time to stand up, Alison. | 艾丽森,你该站起来了 |
[40:00] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Charles Maxfield. | 伯恩斯汀:你由于谋杀查里斯迈克斯 |
[40:05] | Can’t believe you did this to me. | 菲尔德而被逮捕 我不相信你对我做这个事 |
[40:11] | Yes, you can. | 是的,你可以相信 |
[40:47] | It’s a sorry state. | 真遗憾 |
[40:49] | I’m just grateful to Lieutenant Caine … | 我对凯恩警官很感激 |
[40:52] | that only one person was killed. | 只有一人被杀了 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry I let you down, dad. | 爸爸,我很抱歉我令你失望了 |
[40:58] | No. | |
[41:00] | No, I let you down. | 不,不,是我让你失望 |
[41:02] | But you killed someone, | 但你杀人了 |
[41:05] | and you’re going to have to pay for that … | 你要为此付出代价 |
[41:07] | the rest of your life. | 用你的余生 |
[41:09] | I want you to think about that … | 我希望你想想这个 |
[41:11] | hard. | 很难了 |
[41:13] | Every day they keep you inside. | 每天他们都关着你 |
[41:17] | ‘Cause when you do get out, | 因为当你出狱时 |
[41:20] | you’re only going to get one more chance. | 你会有多一次机会 |
[41:23] | And we’re not going to see each other for a long, long time. | 我们不会再见了 很长时间都不会见面了 |
[41:28] | What’s going to happen now? | 现在又将发 生什么了? |
[41:31] | That is up to you. | 将由你决定 |
[41:49] | You think he heard me? | 你认为他听到我说话? |
[41:52] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[42:18] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |