时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Excuse me, ma’am. | |
[00:42] | Excuse me. Ma’am? | 女士? |
[00:51] | So nobody noticed anything? | 恩?没人注意到什么吗? |
[00:53] | She turned and burned like everyone else around here. | 她翻转晒太阳,就像别人一样 |
[00:55] | Last person waited on her around 2:30. | 2点半时有人等她 |
[00:57] | Hotel policy, never wake a guest poolside. | 千万不要惊醒客人 |
[01:00] | Okay, so where are the attendants now? | 好的 那今天的侍者呢? |
[01:02] | The entire shift’s waiting inside. | 全部都在里面等着呢 |
[01:04] | All righty. | 好的 |
[01:07] | Looks like a dried roast. | 看起来像烤东西一样 |
[01:13] | We got a bullet wound to the back of the head here. | 在头背部有一处枪伤 |
[01:17] | Sniper? | 狙击手? |
[01:18] | No, I think I see a stellate wound, | 不,我想我看到的 是一个星形的伤口 |
[01:20] | so that makes it close range. | 那就差不多了 |
[01:22] | Publicly. | 谁会这么大胆 |
[01:23] | Who would risk a murder like this… | 大白天的,在大庭广众之下谋杀呢? |
[01:25] | in front of all these people in broad daylight? | 大白天的,在大庭广众之下谋杀呢? |
[01:27] | Someone who wanted to make it public. | 某个想把事情公开的人 |
[01:29] | Guy’s got to be crazy. | 这人一定疯了 |
[01:30] | Not that crazy. | 也不见得 |
[01:32] | He got our attention. | 他引起了我们的注意力 是吗? 我们该不是又被耍了吧? |
[02:09] | 1×19 Double Cap | 不要了吧? |
[02:23] | Well, she traveled light. | 不,不! 哇,她手脚很轻 |
[02:25] | But well. | 价值300美圆的海伦卡敏斯基托特包包 |
[02:26] | Three hundred dollar Helen Kaminski tote bag. | 价值300美圆的海伦卡敏斯基托特包包 |
[02:30] | Ooh, and look at her ring. | 哇,看她的戒指 |
[02:33] | Yes, an emerald. | 是啊,是翡翠 |
[02:35] | Cleopatra’s favorite gem. | 克利奥帕特拉最喜欢的珠宝 |
[02:37] | Oval cut, too. | 又是椭圆形的 |
[02:39] | Shark’s choking on everything. | 有人想劫财 |
[02:41] | The grid search offered up six sprinkler heads, | 调查显示有六个酒桶孟 |
[02:43] | a bottle cap, and a spoon. | 一个瓶孟和一只汤匙 |
[02:44] | Bottom line, no casings. | 底线,无包装 |
[02:46] | So either the shooter used a revolver… | 所以凶手有可能用左轮手枪 |
[02:48] | or they were smart enough to pick up the cartridge. | 也有可能他们聪明到随便捡起子弹 |
[02:52] | Alexx, can you characterize the wound? | 阿雷斯,你能不能分析出伤口的特性? |
[02:54] | Definite searing. | 绝对是灼伤 |
[02:55] | Barrel to skin? | 这样比较有杀伤力 |
[02:57] | This may have been an execution. | 这样比较有杀伤力 |
[02:58] | Or a very good imitation. | 或者说是一个很好的模仿 |
[03:00] | It seems real to me. | 可我觉得挺真实的 |
[03:02] | It’s the victim that’s wrong. | 是受害者的错 |
[03:05] | You mean female? | 恩- |
[03:07] | See you back at the post, ladies. Nice going. | 女士们,回头见 好 |
[03:12] | Caine? | 恩 |
[03:13] | Front desk says the victim’s name is Gloria Tynan. | 前台说 受害者的名字是格洛里亚.蒂娜 |
[03:17] | She regular or strange? | 她是固定房客还是新来的? |
[03:19] | She checks into the penthouse suite every Tuesday with a guy. | 她每个星期二都会跟一名男子 到一间阁楼套间去 |
[03:22] | Nobody knows his name. | 没人知道那名男子的名字 |
[03:24] | Okay, so let’s keep the cleaning crew out … | 好吧,那我们继续保持清醒 |
[03:25] | of there until my guys get here. | 到我们的职员部队到这 |
[03:26] | There’s more. | 她的酒店帐单总是用现金支付 |
[03:27] | Her hotel bill’s always paid in cash. | 她的酒店帐单总是用现金支付 |
[03:30] | Paid for a penthouse in cash, | 但到目前为止 我们只在她的钱包里找到10元 |
[03:31] | and yet we only found ten dollars in her purse. | 但到目前为止 我们只在她的钱包里找到10元 |
[03:33] | First she checked out, then went to the pool. | 她先退房,然后就到泳池去了 |
[03:36] | Front desk says it’s part of her routine. | 前台说她总是这样 |
[03:38] | Wasn’t routine today, was it? | 今天就不是这样了,不是吗? |
[03:44] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿,查查看 |
[03:46] | We on TV? | 我们上电视了? |
[03:48] | No, it’s Alexx. | 不,是阿雷斯而已 |
[03:50] | It’s the crime scene. We were just down there. | 是犯罪现场,我们就在那里 |
[03:53] | That means that security might have caught our shooter in the act. | 那说不定,保安有捕捉到 杀手的画面 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I got to get my hands on today’s footage. | 对啊,我的手都被 拍进今天的片段里了 |
[03:59] | Hey, there’s no way you’re getting out … | 你要跟我一起 |
[04:00] | of processing this hotel room with me. | 研究这酒店的房子 |
[04:02] | Why would I try to do that? | 因为我爱酒店的房子 |
[04:03] | I love hotel rooms. Body fluids everywhere. | 到处都是体液 |
[04:06] | Good. Glove up. | 好!戴上手套 |
[04:16] | Movies on command, got a full bar. | 准备就绪,大展身手 |
[04:20] | It’s definitely the way to go. | 直觉告诉我,我们来这个小酒吧的 |
[04:22] | Something tells me the mini-bar isn’t the reason to come up here. | 目的不只是这些 的确 |
[04:26] | Bed’s made. | 床是做的 |
[04:29] | Maybe they did it on the spread. | 或许他们故意这么做的 |
[05:09] | Hey, I got a partial here. | 嘿,我找到了碎片 |
[05:11] | Gonna be thousands of those. | 是的 看这片有上光的 |
[05:13] | Yeah, this one had a glaze. Might be fresh. | 可能还是新的釉料 |
[05:17] | Got some porn here. | 拿出来 |
[05:18] | Get out of here. | 拿出来 |
[05:20] | A girl that hot? Guy had to be a viagra case. | 这家伙肯定是个威亚格拉 |
[05:23] | So the suspect’s probably over forty. | 那嫌疑人很可能40出头了 |
[05:25] | You know what, | 我打算看看监视的带子 |
[05:26] | I’m going to go watch those surveillance tapes. | 我打算看看监视的带子 |
[05:28] | Don’t digitize that one by mistake. | 小心,千万不要把资料数字化 |
[05:33] | Okay, gentlemen, | 放心吧同志 |
[05:34] | I’m going to need y’all to show me your hands. | 我要你们给我看你们的手掌 |
[05:37] | I’ll show you anything you want. | 随便你看 |
[05:39] | Well, aren’t you accommodating? | 哈,你还真乐于助人啊 |
[05:45] | What’s this for? | 恩,有个女人被谋杀了 |
[05:47] | There was a woman who was murdered on y’all’s shift, | 恩,有个女人被谋杀了 |
[05:50] | poolside. | 就在你们轮班时,在泳池边 |
[06:00] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 很漂亮啊 |
[06:03] | It’s pretty. It’s delicate. | 很精致 |
[06:07] | You don’t have a tan line. | 你有没有一个褐色的绳子 |
[06:09] | I only wear it at the end of my shift. | 在你从受害者身上取下它之后? |
[06:12] | After you take it off a victim? | |
[06:15] | She has black crystal earrings that match. | 她有一对黑色水晶耳环 跟这个是一套的 |
[06:22] | Look, it was laying on her towel, okay? | 看好了 就在她的毛巾上面而已 |
[06:24] | I didn’t touch her. | 你要射击某人时 根本没必要碰到他 |
[06:25] | You don’t have to touch somebody to shoot them. | 你要射击某人时 根本没必要碰到他 |
[06:29] | Possible intercourse. | 我收集样板而已 |
[06:30] | I collected samples. | 好吧,那我们来验证一下 嫌疑人的DNA吧 |
[06:31] | Okay. Let’s look for DNA from a potential suspect. | 好吧,那我们来验证一下 嫌疑人的DNA吧 |
[06:34] | And what about the gunshot wound? | 那枪伤又怎么样呢? |
[06:35] | Turns out it’s two. | 明显是两处 |
[06:38] | Clustered. | 一串 |
[06:42] | Pros tap twice. | 是专业人员攻击了两次 |
[06:43] | Up close and personal, don’t they? | 很接近一次,身体接触一次 不是吗? |
[06:45] | Then we are dealing with a pro. | 那么我们就是在 跟专业人员打交道了 |
[06:47] | Shooter pressed the barrel against her skull … | 枪手就对着她的颅骨开枪 |
[06:52] | … jerks from the first impact, fires again. | 猛的一枪之后又一枪 (两枪) |
[06:58] | Two bullets. | 两颗子弹 |
[07:01] | Along with this. | 还伴 随着这个 |
[07:05] | Rubbery consistency. | 极具连贯性 恩 |
[07:09] | Let me get this to trace. | 我要根据这个追踪 |
[07:12] | Anything steel or metal, Alexx? | 阿雷斯,你有没有什么 是钢的或者金属的? |
[07:14] | Such as? | 例如? |
[07:15] | Maybe like from a suppressor. | 大概就是某些干扰物 |
[07:18] | Suppressor would explain … | 那能够用来解释 为什么没人在泳池 |
[07:19] | why nobody at the pool heard the big bang-bang … | 听到很响的枪声,都没有 |
[07:21] | but no, just lead. | 听到很响的枪声,都没有 |
[07:22] | Okay, her ten card, as soon as you can. | 好吧,这是她的十张卡 你尽快吧 |
[07:25] | If you tell me your theory. | 如果你能告诉我你的想法 |
[07:26] | Okay, pretty girl, two taps to the back of the head. | 当然,美女 在头背部的两次枪击 |
[07:30] | Worlds collide. | 相互冲击 |
[07:55] | Hi. | 哦,我有疑问 |
[07:56] | I have a suspect I’d like you to visit. | 我要你走一趟 |
[07:58] | He swiped our lady’s wristwatch at the pool. | 他在湖边猛击了那位女士的腕表 |
[08:00] | Homicide has him in holding. | 凶杀让他失去理智 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 这样看来你似乎 |
[08:02] | It looks like you may have a minor-league thief on your hands. | 了解一点了 |
[08:05] | Really? Yeah, pending evidence. | 是的,很悬疑的证据 |
[08:07] | Excuse me. Duquesne. | 不好意思 |
[08:11] | Yeah, okay. | 我会在那里尽快解决问题 |
[08:12] | I’ll be there as soon as I can break away. | 我会在那里尽快解决问题 谢谢 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 我需要你帮我看看 |
[08:18] | I need you to take a look at the bullets we extracted from the victim. | 我们从受害者身上取出的子弹 当然 |
[08:22] | Sure thing. | 那些条痕 |
[08:23] | Particular attention to the striations. | 那些条痕 |
[08:25] | Do you mind if I run a quick errand before I do? | 在那之前我先跑一个小差事? |
[08:27] | No. | 那好,谢谢了 |
[08:28] | Okay. Thanks. | 那好,谢谢了 |
[08:37] | How do you like that Agramonte color surveillance? | 你觉得阿格拉蒙地的监管怎么样? |
[08:40] | Not your average liquor store security. | 这不是你的液体保存安全的平均值 |
[08:43] | $250,000 digital system. | 价值250,000美圆的数码系统 |
[08:46] | Just pulled it off DAT. | 这就是受害者格洛里亚.蒂娜 |
[08:47] | Here’s your victim, Gloria Tynan. | 这就是受害者格洛里亚.蒂娜 |
[08:58] | She’s spending a weekday … | 徘徊在阿格拉蒙地的游泳池边 |
[08:59] | lounging by the pool at the Agramonte. | 徘徊在阿格拉蒙地的游泳池边 |
[09:02] | What am I doing here? | 你正在对你的社区制造纠纷 |
[09:03] | You’re making a difference in your community. | 你正在对你的社区制造纠纷 |
[09:07] | That’s the last visual of her, from any angle. | 无论怎么想那都是 她最后出现的地方 |
[09:09] | Okay, so the cabana hides her. | 好,那么那小房子就是她的藏身之地 |
[09:11] | Next time we see her, she’s being carried out in a body bag. | 她已经被装在尸体袋里被抬出 |
[09:14] | But you can tell she asks the attendant for a phone. | 但是你可以说 她叫侍者打个电话 |
[09:23] | Which one is he? | 他是哪一个呢? |
[09:27] | Hugo. | 负责追踪的辛普金斯说 我们并没有发 现任何 |
[09:28] | Simpkins in trace said… | 负责追踪的辛普金斯说 我们并没有发 |
[09:30] | that we didn’t find any GSR on any of the pool guys. | 现任何 在泳池附近男人身上的GSR |
[09:33] | Is that a cell phone on the ground? | 那到底是不是手提电话呢? |
[09:35] | Zoom, zoom, zoom. | 放大放大 |
[09:38] | Why would she ask for a hotel land line … | 问问为什么 |
[09:41] | when she’s got a cell phone next to her? | 当她有手提电话在旁边时 还要接酒店的电话? |
[09:43] | Battery dead? | 我觉得不是 |
[09:44] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[09:46] | I’m going to get into it. Study every pixel. | 研究每个镜头 |
[09:51] | Hey, Dana. | 嘿,丹娜 |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (哼歌) |
[10:01] | Hey, dad. | 羊排…哦,看你 |
[10:03] | Lambchop … | |
[10:04] | well, look at you. | 我在这 |
[10:06] | Here I am. | 是啊 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 你是在为客人唱歌吗? |
[10:08] | Were you singing songs for the customers? | 你是在为客人唱歌吗? |
[10:10] | Oh, well, | 是他们强烈要求我这么做的 |
[10:11] | nothing that they haven’t ardently requested of me. | 是他们强烈要求我这么做的 |
[10:14] | How about I give you a ride home? | 我搭你回家好吗? |
[10:15] | I walked here. | 我是走过来的 |
[10:17] | Well, I realize that, dad. | 我知道,老爸 |
[10:21] | How about you walk me out to my car? | 不如你跟我一起走过去? 当然好 |
[10:25] | Why, certainly. | 好 |
[10:27] | Okay. Good night, all. | 晚安了,各位 |
[10:31] | A gentlemen may never refuse the request of a lady. | 一位男士从来不会拒绝 女士的邀约 |
[10:35] | Let your old dad take you out to dinner. | 带你去吃饭吧 |
[10:37] | We’ll go to that restaurant in coral gables … | 我们会去珊瑚三角?椌瑰\厅吃饭 |
[10:39] | that your mama’s always talking about. | 就是你妈妈常常说的那家 |
[10:41] | I can’t, dad. I’m working. | 现在? |
[10:43] | Now? | 是的 你去车上吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Get in the car. | 是的 你去车上吧 |
[10:45] | I’ve got to go back to CSI. | 我要回CSI去了 |
[10:46] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[10:47] | you are much too pretty to work as hard as you do. | 知道吗 你工作起来太棒了 |
[10:51] | I know you think you just paid me a big old compliment, but … | 我知道你只是在 阿谀奉承,但是… |
[10:54] | But nothing. You are. | 没什么了,你的确是在阿谀 |
[10:57] | Beautiful since the day you were born. | 自从你出生那天起你就这么迷人 |
[10:59] | Beautiful girl. | 美女 |
[11:03] | Okay, come on. I’ll let you sit in the front. | 我会让你坐在前面的 |
[11:07] | I miss you, Calleigh. | 我会想你的,卡丽 |
[11:14] | I’m here right now, dad. | 我来了,爸爸 |
[11:22] | Getting a hit off of our victim’s ten card? | 从我们的受害人的十张卡里 发 现什么了吗? |
[11:24] | AFIS. | 我收集了许多碎片 |
[11:25] | I’ve got lots of partials. | 我正努力在寻找它们有何意义 |
[11:26] | I’m still trying to make sense of them. Look at this. | 我正努力在寻找它们有何意义 |
[11:28] | Regal Harbor Boat Tours. Place of employment. | 帝王港油轮 工作的地方 |
[11:31] | That’s weird. | 我以前从没在将军的档案里 看见过这个 |
[11:32] | I’ve never seen that on a general file before. | 我以前从没在将军的档案里 看见过这个 |
[11:34] | Gloria’s been flagged. | 什么?为什么这么说? |
[11:36] | What? Why? | 我不知道 看看这个吧 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. Take a look at this. | 我不知道 看看这个吧 |
[11:38] | These are our friends in DC. That’s a 202 area code. | 这些都是我们朋友的数码相片 那是202的地区号 |
[11:41] | Yeah, you want me to contact them? | 是啊,你要我跟他们联系吗? |
[11:42] | You know what? | 我想我们通过这些资料可以找到线索 |
[11:43] | I think we just did, by accessing this file. | 我想我们通过这些资料可以找到线索 |
[11:45] | It’s cross-referenced. | 真是错中复杂啊 |
[11:47] | Could be DEA, FBI … | 我想我们大概有两个小时 |
[11:49] | I figure we got about two hours before … | 之后我们就要拜访一些人 他们穿着套装 |
[11:51] | we get a visit by somebody in a suit and a pair of ray-bans. | 还戴着一对雷朋眼镜 (枪声) |
[12:18] | Knock, knock, knock. | 敲,敲,敲 |
[12:22] | Everything okay? | 事情顺利吗? |
[12:23] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的,挺好的 |
[12:26] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[12:28] | Sometimes it’s difficult to have family. | 有时候有个家还真不容易啊 |
[12:30] | Sometimes, it’s more difficult not to. | 有时候没个家更不是滋味 |
[12:33] | True. | 的确 |
[12:37] | Okay. Interesting striations? | 条痕有趣吗? |
[12:39] | I fired this projectile out of a standard .22, | 我从标准22得出这个放射物 |
[12:42] | like the one they used on Gloria. | 就是他们用在 格洛里亚身上的那种 |
[12:44] | A single set of striations. | 一连串的条痕 |
[12:46] | But the one pulled out of Gloria … | 但是从格洛里亚身体里取出的 |
[12:50] | …had two sets. | 有两组不同的条痕 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:57] | Confirming silencer. | 确定是灭音器 是的,但是这个很奇怪 |
[12:58] | Yes, but it was a weird one. | 确定是灭音器 是的,但是这个很奇怪 |
[13:00] | You know that substance you sent to trace? | 你知道你追踪的是什么吗? |
[13:02] | It was neoprene. | 那就是正如我所想的一样 |
[13:03] | So this is what I think happened. | 那就是正如我所想的一样 |
[13:05] | Well, I mean, you know, | 你认识哪个是弱智 但能做灭音器的 |
[13:06] | anyone with half a brain can build a silencer, | 你认识哪个是弱智 但能做灭音器的 |
[13:08] | so the suspect attached metal tubing to the end of the barrel, | 所以是嫌疑人在枪支的末端 附加了金属管 |
[13:13] | and then filled the suppressor tube around it with bronze, wool, | 然后在干扰管的周围装上 铜,羊毛,还有锂,动物脂 |
[13:17] | and lithium grease to dissipate any expulsion of gasses… | 这样就可以驱散排出的气体 |
[13:21] | and to keep the explosion down, and then, | 以减低爆炸声 |
[13:23] | finally, capped it all off with a black neoprene washer. | 最后,用一个黑色的氯丁橡胶垫圈 完全掩孟声音 |
[13:27] | So you have one set of striations from the barrel… | 所以你就从子弹上得到一组条痕了 |
[13:32] | … another set from the silencer, … | 另外一组就是灭音器造成的 |
[13:34] | and then, finally, | 再来,最后垫圈的碎片 |
[13:35] | the washer fragments to silence any escaping sound. | 就把所有的音都静了 |
[13:41] | Did you run these bullets through IBIS? I did. | 你有没有用IBIS检查过这些子弹? |
[13:43] | And the first set of striations matches an unsolved … | 第一组的条痕 |
[13:45] | four-year-old armed robbery in Uleta. | 跟四年前在由内这的 武装抢劫案相符合 |
[13:48] | Uleta? Who was the case detective? | 那时的负责人是谁? |
[13:52] | Your sister-in-law. | 你的弟妹 (笑声) |
[13:56] | Family. | 家人 |
[14:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:27] | Hi. | 嗨 呃… |
[14:31] | I’ll meet you at my desk. | 到我的办公桌来谈吧 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Here’s the file you called me about. | 这就是你打电话向我要的资料 |
[14:52] | You remember this case? | 哦,是的 |
[14:54] | Oh, yeah. Savings and Loan in Uleta. | 在由内这的储蓄和贷款 |
[14:57] | Two suspects, ski masks, twenty-twos, | 两个嫌疑人,滑雪面具 |
[15:01] | terrorized the tellers and got away with 600 k in cash. | 恐吓出纳员 然后带着600,000现金跑了 |
[15:04] | How about eyewitnesses? | 目击证人呢? |
[15:05] | Teller noticed a dark mole on one of the suspect’s neck. | 出纳员发 现其中一个嫌疑人 的脖子上有一只黑色的胎块 |
[15:09] | Only other one brave enough to look at them was a security guard. | 此外,只有另外一个比较勇敢的人 敢看着他们 就是一名保安 |
[15:13] | They shot him in the head. Twice. | 他们朝他头部射击 两次 |
[15:17] | Father of three. | 三个孩子的爸爸 |
[15:23] | I really wanted to give his widow something. | 我真希望能给他的遗孀做点什么 |
[15:25] | A year and half later, I can’t even bring her a name. | 一年半载之后 我还不能告诉她谋杀者的名字 |
[15:29] | I think I may be able to. | 有人敲了枪上的灭音器 |
[15:30] | Somebody slapped a silencer on the weapon that was used in your robbery, | 那把枪就是那场抢劫中用的 |
[15:33] | and yesterday, at the Agramonte Hotel, | 同样,在昨天的阿格拉酒店 也是用这把 |
[15:36] | the same MO was used to execute a woman. | 那女人也是被同样的方法杀死 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I saw that on the news. | 的确,我在新闻上看到了 |
[15:40] | A lot of people did. | 很多人都看到了 |
[15:41] | You’re thinking this is some kind of a wake-up call? | 你认为这是能让人 精神为之一振的消息吗? |
[15:46] | From one of the guys who pulled my S & L job. | 从那些人其中一个 抢了我的工作看来 |
[15:49] | I think there’s a chance of it. | 我认为有可能 |
[15:51] | Okay, what’s the vic’s name? | 好,那么受害人的名字是什么? |
[15:53] | She’s been flagged by Washington, | 她已经被送到华盛顿去了 |
[15:54] | so I can only tell you who she isn’t. | 所以我只能告诉你她不是谁 |
[15:58] | This is going to help. | 这可能有帮助 |
[16:01] | So thank you. | 那么谢谢你了 |
[16:04] | Gloria Tynan of Miami-Dade county, | 格洛里亚.蒂娜,来自迈阿密大得 |
[16:06] | her only court appearance … | 她唯一一次出庭是因为 |
[16:07] | is for a noise complaint over her dog, | 她被投诉说她的狗很吵 |
[16:09] | a shih tzu named Toodles. | 有几张超速罚单 |
[16:11] | A few speeding tickets. | 汽车吗? |
[16:12] | Car? | 还有一个一克拉的翡翠 |
[16:13] | Dodge neon. | 还有一个一克拉的翡翠 |
[16:14] | And a one-carat emerald. | 还有一个一克拉的翡翠 |
[16:16] | She also reported a theft a half year ago at her job. | 半年前,她还被投诉说 在工作岗位上有盗窃行为 |
[16:18] | Regal harbor boat tours, I’m guessing. | 应该是在帝王港油轮上吧 我猜想 |
[16:21] | Turns out Jeff Gabler’s father owns the place, | 好象杰夫父亲拥有那块地吧 |
[16:24] | runs a day tour to the keys and back. | 跑一天的行程,然后回来 |
[16:25] | Wait a second. | 杰夫是缉查毒品刑警的官员吗? 是的 |
[16:26] | Jeff Gabler, Lieutenant Gabler from narco? | 杰夫是缉查毒品刑警的官员吗? |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:29] | Anyway, she filed a report, said someone lifted her wallet. | 不管怎么样, 她报案说有人偷了她的钱包 |
[16:32] | Cops never found the guy. | 警察却从来没找到那家伙 |
[16:34] | That’s because there is no guy. | 那是因为那个人根本不存在 |
[16:35] | We are being detoured into the land of make-believe. | 我们正在走入 自我说服的境地了 |
[16:39] | You’re talking about the Feds? | 你在说联邦调查局人员吗? |
[16:40] | When they put you under protection, | 当他们保护你的时候 |
[16:42] | for whatever reason, | 他们总会根据警察或者 警察的家属所说的捏造故事 |
[16:43] | they make up a backstory based on cops, | 他们总会根据警察或者 警察的家属所说的捏造故事 |
[16:45] | and cops’ families. | 因为他们会让故事继续发 展下去 |
[16:46] | Because they’ll keep the story straight. | 因为他们会让故事继续发 展下去 |
[16:49] | Hold on a second. Horatio. | 请稍等 霍拉多 |
[16:52] | Hey, I’m at the hotel checking the, | 嘿,我正在酒店查询电话记录 |
[16:54] | phone records here. | |
[16:55] | And there’s one call… | 格洛里亚在泳池边 打了一个电话 |
[16:56] | that Gloria Tynan made from a poolside phone, land line. | 陆上线路 |
[16:59] | I figured there’s some reason she didn’t use her cell. | 我认为她不用自己的手提电话 应该是有原因的 |
[17:01] | Okay, that’s because she didn’t want anybody to know. | 恩,那是因为她不想被任何人知道 |
[17:04] | Right, so I cross-checked it, and I got an address. | 没错,所以我再继续查了下去 得到一个地址 |
[17:07] | Coconut Grove, 2420 Lyons Avenue. | 2420里昂大街,小椰林 |
[17:10] | Okay, nice work. I’ll call Hagen. | 好,干的好 我要打电话给哈根 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Yesterday afternoon, | 昨天下午,一位 |
[17:17] | a woman by the name of Gloria Tynan was murdered. | 名叫格洛里亚.蒂娜的女士被杀 |
[17:20] | Do you know her? | 你知道她是谁吗? |
[17:22] | No. I … | 我可不这么认为 |
[17:24] | I don’t think so, why? | 你为什么要说谎? |
[17:26] | We traced a phone call that she made from the Agramonte hotel… | 我们已经查过电话记录了 她昨天在阿格拉酒店 给你打了电话 |
[17:30] | to your address. | 就是上面那个地址 |
[17:42] | I don’t know … | 你们从那里得知那名字的 |
[17:44] | Where you got that name. | 你们从那里得知那名字的 |
[17:47] | Gloria. | 格洛里亚 |
[17:52] | It’s Gina. | 是吉娜 |
[17:54] | This is my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[18:00] | I haven’t seen her in over a year. | 我有一年多没见过她了 |
[18:03] | But you knew she lived here in Miami, didn’t you? | 但是你知道她在迈阿密生活 对吗? |
[18:06] | I didn’t know where. | 我才不知道 |
[18:08] | Because she couldn’t tell you. | 是因为她不能告诉你 |
[18:12] | Did she have a man in her life? | 她是不是有一位要好的男性朋友? |
[18:14] | She was … | 宾夕法尼亚州遇到那个家伙的 |
[18:17] | seeing this guy in Pennsylvania … | 宾夕法尼亚州遇到那个家伙的 |
[18:21] | Did you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么名字吗? |
[18:22] | She just … | 她总是说那是她的男朋友 |
[18:23] | always called him her boyfriend. | 她总是说那是她的男朋友 |
[18:27] | He showered her with gifts. | 让她感受到了洗礼 |
[18:29] | He tried to buy me. | 他尝试笼络我 |
[18:31] | I didn’t like that. | 但我不喜欢那样 |
[18:34] | But you made an exception in this case. | 但是这次你有了例外的表现 |
[18:36] | I notice you’re wearing the same ring she did. | 我注意到你和她戴同样款式的戒指 |
[18:40] | He made me feel … | 他让我感到 |
[18:43] | if I didn’t take it, like he would be offended. | 如果我不接受,他就好象被冒犯了 |
[18:49] | Maybe even … | 或者,伤害了我 |
[18:50] | hurt me or Gina. | 或者吉娜 |
[18:54] | Um, I’m, I, I … | 恩,我,我,我… |
[18:56] | I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知道怎么去解释 |
[18:58] | I think you just did a very nice job. | 我觉得你已经做的很不错了 |
[19:04] | Do you have the box the ring came in? | 你还保留着装戒指的盒子吗? |
[19:07] | I … I could look. | 我,我找找看 |
[19:12] | You move in recently, Mrs. Cusack? | 你是最近才搬近来的吗? 库塞克女士? |
[19:15] | Three months ago. | 三个月之前 |
[19:16] | Gina sent me a letter in Philly asking me to move to Florida. | 三个月之前 吉娜在费城给我寄了封信 叫我搬到佛罗里这洲去 |
[19:21] | Even helped with the rent. | 这样就可以分担租金了 |
[19:23] | I told her this house was way over my head. | 我告诉她说这房子 已经让我够烦的了 |
[19:26] | Look at all this glass. | 看看这玻璃 |
[19:28] | But you didn’t see her? | 但是你没见过她? |
[19:29] | She calls me every Tuesday. | 她每个星期二都打电话给我 |
[19:31] | Same time. Promised that … | 同一时间 |
[19:36] | she was going to be able to see me soon. | 保证说 她很快就能回来见我了 |
[19:40] | On that cordless phone? | 是用无线电话吗? |
[19:44] | Why? What’s wrong with the phone? | 没事 |
[19:45] | Nothing at all. | 没事 |
[19:51] | Can you find who did this to Gina? | 你们能查出 是谁对吉娜下的毒手吗? |
[19:54] | I’m going to do my best. And this … | 我会尽全力的 你说的 |
[19:58] | is really going to help. Okay? | 对我们都很有帮助 好吗? |
[20:02] | It was a legitimate question, the cordless. | 这是一个合法的问题,无线电话 |
[20:04] | One we already had the answer to. | 一个我们的确要答案的问题 |
[20:06] | Why add to the lady’s guilt? | 为什么要给那位女士定罪? |
[20:08] | Town car, tinted windows, take a guess. | 上色了的窗户 猜猜看 |
[20:12] | Fan Belt Inspectors? | 不是,是美国陆军的保护人 |
[20:13] | Nope, U.S. Marshals, | 不是,是美国陆军的保护人 |
[20:14] | Witness Protection, baby-sitters. | (咯咯而笑) |
[20:35] | I guess I couldn’t help but notice your car over here. | 我想我帮不上忙 但是,看你的车那边 |
[20:38] | U.S. Deputy Marshal Ardine. | 美国副陆军元帅亚丁 |
[20:40] | Marshal, I just got this off Gina Cusack’s mom. | 元帅,我刚从吉娜库塞克的 妈妈那里得到这个 |
[20:43] | I was going to run it for prints on the boyfriend, | 我原本正准备去复印 有关她男朋友的 |
[20:45] | but after all is said and done, | 但是还是等 全都说完做完先吧 |
[20:47] | it would just spit out background info … | 这会帮助我们从你的想象当中 |
[20:49] | from your imagination. | 找出背景故事的消息 |
[20:51] | Right? | 是吗? |
[20:52] | All part of protecting our witness. | 全体保护我们的目击证人 |
[20:54] | Yes, from Philly, deals in swag. | 是的,从费城 从赃物着手 |
[20:57] | I think I have an idea, | 你为什么不告诉我 吉娜是怎么跟目击者拉上关系的呢? |
[20:58] | but why don’t you tell me how Gina ties in to your witness? | 你为什么不告诉我 吉娜是怎么跟目击者拉上关系的呢? |
[21:00] | Let’s just say he’s a married man, | 我们暂时猜想他是个已经 |
[21:03] | and she’s not his wife. | 结婚了的男人而她并不是他的妻子 |
[21:04] | So you put his mistress into the program, | 那么你就把他的夫人也牵扯近来了 |
[21:07] | but didn’t protect her. | 而不是保护她 |
[21:08] | We protected her. | 我们有保护她 |
[21:09] | Gave her a new identity, a job, a new life near our primary. | 给她一个新的身份,工作,新的生活 |
[21:13] | It’s not our fault she broke protocol, | 这根本不是我们的错 是她坏了程序 |
[21:15] | contacted her mother, | 跟她妈妈联系,从废城开始调查 |
[21:15] | dragged her down from Philly. | 跟她妈妈联系,从废城开始调查 |
[21:17] | Should have checked mom’s phone. | 应该查她母亲的电话 |
[21:19] | Did. | 没错 |
[21:20] | House has a secure land line. | 房子里有安全陆上线路 |
[21:22] | Single cordless phone. | 单条无线电话 |
[21:23] | So Gina’s killer sat out here with a receiver, | 那么杀害吉娜的凶手 |
[21:26] | and picked up the radio waves… | 用无线电接收电波 |
[21:28] | from the cordless and tracked her to the Agramonte hotel. | 然后跟踪她到阿格拉蒙地酒店 |
[21:32] | So you guys slipped up and Gina paid. | 然后你们疏忽了,吉娜就遇害了 |
[21:36] | Nice going. | 干的不错 |
[21:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[21:41] | Don’t go digging around this, huh? | 啊? 不要围绕这个了 |
[21:42] | We don’t want our witness spooked. | 我们可不希望 我们的目击者逃窜 |
[21:45] | A professional hit … | 打在了女孩子的头上 这个女孩子就是他带到迈阿密去的 |
[21:46] | was made on a girl that he brought to Miami. | 打在了女孩子的头上 这个女孩子就是他带到迈阿密去的 |
[21:49] | So maybe he got bored with her, | 那可能是他对她感到厌倦了 |
[21:50] | and maybe I’ll find his prints on this. | 然后可能我会发 现他关于这个的字迹 |
[21:53] | Either way, I’ll get him next. | 不管是哪种情况,我都将要去找他 |
[21:55] | You’re way off. | 你错的很厉害了 |
[21:56] | Left field. | 我有吗? |
[21:57] | Am I? Marshal? | 元帅? |
[22:00] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是为什么你在这里吗? |
[22:13] | That’s two. | 有两个原因 (叹气) |
[22:16] | One still out there. | 其中之一仍然在那 |
[22:19] | Knock, knock, knock. | 敲敲敲 |
[22:21] | Hey. | 嘿,中间那个红色的 |
[22:22] | Red one in the middle is from the gift box. | 是从礼品盒里拿出来的 |
[22:25] | It’s the only one that didn’t belong to Gina or her mom. | 不属于吉娜或者她母亲的 |
[22:27] | ‘Kay, what about the hotel? | 这些都是小小的绿颜色的 |
[22:28] | All these little green ones. | 这些都是小小的绿颜色的 |
[22:30] | It’s pretty messy. | 这样好凌乱 |
[22:31] | I’m trying to combine them to get one workable print. | 我尝试把他们都联系起来 找出有用的线索 |
[22:34] | Narrowed it down to three sets of ten. | 再细一点,分成三组,每组十个 |
[22:36] | But these hotel rooms are going to force me into early retirement. | 但是这些酒店房间 会迫使我提早退休的 |
[22:41] | Come on, I know you’re out there. | 来吧,我知道你在哪 (蜂鸣声) |
[22:46] | There it is. | 把她带进房子里去 |
[22:48] | Take it to the house. | 把她带进房子里去 |
[22:50] | Double loop, minimal distortion. | 恩,双环轻度歪曲 |
[22:52] | Let’s run it. | (敲打键盘) 正在运行 |
[22:53] | Running it. | (敲打键盘) 正在运行 (蜂鸣声) |
[22:59] | Here we go. Edward Hinkle. | 玛丽的丈夫 杰西卡的父亲 |
[23:00] | Husband to Mary, father of Jessica. | 玛丽的丈夫 杰西卡的父亲 |
[23:03] | Social security number, | 社会保障号码 受雇佣地点 |
[23:05] | places of employment, last four addresses. | 最后四个地址 |
[23:08] | What about that 202 fed number? | 那202美联邦调查局号码怎么样? |
[23:10] | That’s nice and tidy, courtesy of uncle … | 很整洁 叔叔的谦恭 |
[23:15] | Speak of the devil. | 魔鬼的讲话 |
[23:19] | Well, if it isn’t the wizard from behind the curtain. | 恩,似乎这不是男巫在窗帘后面 |
[23:21] | Marshal Ardine tells me you’re barking up a dangerous tree. | 亚丁元帅告诉我说你正在做无用功 |
[23:23] | You wouldn’t happen to know where Edward Hinkle is, | 你该不是知道爱德华 金科在哪里吧? |
[23:25] | would you? With us, | 跟我们一起-准备 通过联邦局宙判来证明 |
[23:26] | preparing to testify in a federal trial … | 跟我们一起-准备 通过联邦局宙判来证明 |
[23:28] | against his former drug suppliers. | 对抗他的前毒品供应者 |
[23:30] | Oh, yes, against the Colombians. | 啊,是的,对抗哥伦比亚人 他正帮助我们打倒 |
[23:31] | He’s helping us defeat a small army … | 那些我们至今为止 都没机会接触的小部队 |
[23:33] | we’ve never had a chance to get near till now. | 那些我们至今为止 都没机会接触的小部队 |
[23:35] | Case went nowhere for three years … | 三年来,到处都有案件发 生 |
[23:37] | till we got Hinkle to squawk. | 那发 生在由内这的 |
[23:38] | What about the murder in Uleta … | 那发 生在由内这的 |
[23:40] | during the robbery of a savings and loan? | 在抢劫储蓄和贷款时 发 生的谋杀又怎样呢? |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:46] | Eighteen months ago, | 一年半前,两个壮小伙子 射击了一个广场标志 |
[23:47] | two hard guys popped a square badge, | 一年半前,两个壮小伙子 射击了一个广场标志 |
[23:48] | made off with the cash, and you know what they say: | 带着现金逃跑 你就会明白他们说的是什么了 |
[23:50] | You lie down with the devil, you wake up in hell. | 你和魔鬼躺在一起 那你醒来时就在地狱了 |
[23:53] | I didn’t know anything about this, Horatio, I swear. | 我发 誓,我对这些一无所知 |
[23:55] | We poly’d our witness before we put him under. | 在我们捉住他之前 我们会保护目击者 |
[23:57] | He didn’t have any outstandings. | 他并没有什么突出表现 |
[23:58] | Well, actually, | 实际上,他肯定是对你说谎了, 正如他平时做的一样 |
[23:59] | he must have lied to you, because he does. | 实际上,他肯定是对你说谎了, 正如他平时做的一样 |
[24:04] | Are you sure about this? | 是的 |
[24:06] | Yeah, I am. | 看见胎记吗? |
[24:07] | See this mole right here? | 看见胎记吗? |
[24:09] | Well, there’s an eyewitness in Uleta … | 是的 在由内这还有一个目击者 |
[24:10] | that remembers it quite well, too. | 也清晰地记得这个东西 |
[24:12] | So, you’ve got the same gun, | 所以你拿了同样的枪 在头上开了两枪 |
[24:14] | two shots to the head, just like Gina. | 就像对吉娜那样 (打电话) |
[24:20] | Yeah, it’s Sackheim. | 是,我就是塞克因 |
[24:21] | Checking on the status of protectee Ed Hinkle. | 正在查明受保护者 爱德华金科的身份 |
[24:24] | We’ve got eyes on him, correct? | 我们正在保护他 请指示? |
[24:29] | All right. | 保持联络 |
[24:31] | Keep me posted. | 猜猜看,我们已经得到一点线索了 |
[24:33] | Guess we’ve got a small Wrinkle. | 像这样的声音 |
[24:34] | Sounds like it. | 像这样的声音 |
[24:36] | He must have seen your, uh … | 他肯定是看过,呃… |
[24:37] | hotel hit on the evening news and took a walk. | 晚间新闻播报的酒店枪击案 然后去散步 |
[24:39] | So Mr. Hinkle’s in the wind? | 那么,金科先生岂不是处境危险? |
[24:41] | I’m sure it’s just temporary. | 我确信这只是暂时的 |
[24:42] | U.S. Marshals are on it right now. | 美国陆军元帅正在那呢 |
[24:43] | Okay, let’s go talk to the wife, then Mrs. Hinkle. | 好吧,那我们就去跟她的太太 –金科太太谈谈吧 |
[24:45] | I’m sure you’ve got her stashed away somewhere. | 我保证你会发 现她 已经躲到其他地方去了 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 对了,我要打几个电话 |
[24:49] | I’ll make some calls. | 好,来吧 |
[24:50] | Good. Come on. | 好,来吧 |
[24:56] | Hey, Claudia. | 我可以听听我的信息吗? |
[24:58] | Can I get my messages, please? | 我可以听听我的信息吗? |
[25:02] | Oh, tulips. | 噢,郁金香 多漂亮啊 |
[25:03] | Those are beautiful. I love tulips. | 我喜欢郁金香 |
[25:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:08] | Hey, dad! | 喔,爸爸 |
[25:10] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[25:14] | Those aren’t necessary. | 有必要的 |
[25:16] | Yes, they are. | 谢谢你把我带回家来 |
[25:17] | Thanks for getting me home. | 谢谢你把我带回家来 |
[25:19] | Take a walk with me. | 跟我去走走吧 |
[25:22] | You know I don’t like to lecture, | 你知道我不喜欢长篇大论的 |
[25:23] | because as far as I’m concerned, | 因为就我所知道的 |
[25:25] | everyone chooses their own path. | 每个人都选择了自己的路 |
[25:26] | I’m just saying, maybe you should cut back. | 我说,你可能要停住了 |
[25:29] | I’m going to. I mean that. | 就快了 我不是开玩笑的 |
[25:33] | Dad … | 爸爸… |
[25:34] | I don’t expect you to believe me. | 我不指望你会相信我 |
[25:37] | Hey, Cal. | 嗨,蒂姆 |
[25:39] | Hey, Tim. | 嗨,蒂姆 |
[25:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:43] | All right, well, I’ll let you get back to work. | 好吧,我让你回去工作啦 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 再见 |
[25:46] | See you. | 再见 |
[25:48] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你送的花 |
[25:50] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[25:57] | We have reason to believe she was with your husband … | 我们有理由相信 她跟你的丈夫有关系 |
[26:00] | just prior to her murder. | 早在谋杀之前 |
[26:01] | Gina? Gina from Philly? | 从废城来的吉娜吗? |
[26:04] | Yes. | 你们把她也带来了? |
[26:05] | You guys brought her down here, too? | 你们把她也带来了? |
[26:07] | Her relocation was arranged also, yes. | 是的,她从新搬迁了 |
[26:10] | I can’t believe she was down here with us. | 我真不敢相信她也在这 |
[26:13] | I can’t believe you did this to me. | 我不敢相信你们这样对我 |
[26:15] | Ma’am, I’m with the Miami Crime Lab and not the … | 我是跟迈阿密犯罪研究室的人在一起 不是FBI… |
[26:18] | FBI. | 你能够告诉我 你丈夫现在可能会在哪里吗? |
[26:18] | Can you tell me where your husband might be? | 你能够告诉我 你丈夫现在可能会在哪里吗? |
[26:21] | Frank? | 法兰克? |
[26:23] | Probably out spending his cash … | 花耗他的金钱 他的别名是“爱德” |
[26:25] | “Ed,” ma’am, please. | 花耗他的金钱 他的别名是“爱德” |
[26:25] | His alias is “Ed.” We’ve worked very hard to … | 我们很努力地在找 |
[26:28] | Ed, Frank. Gotrocks, | 爱德,法兰克– |
[26:30] | Mr. I-deal-in-cash-only, whatever, all right? | 格特克斯先生, 只用现金付帐,是吗? |
[26:32] | Ma’am, could you talk about his cash? | 你能不能谈谈他的现金? |
[26:35] | He squirreled money away. | 他把现金都藏起来,除了薪水之外 |
[26:36] | What, in addition to the stipend we gave him to get settled? | 我们还给了他什么安定下来? |
[26:38] | He has stacks of money. | 他有很多钱 |
[26:41] | I just don’t know where. | 他曾经给过你钱吗? 没有,从来没有 |
[26:42] | Did he ever give you any? | 他曾经给过你钱吗? 没有,从来没有 |
[26:43] | He never did in Philly. | 在费城, 我不知道为什么他现在开始这样 |
[26:45] | I don’t know why he would start now. | 在费城, 我不知道为什么他现在开始这样 |
[26:48] | I sneak it … | 我偷偷地 |
[26:49] | out of his wallet when he’s sleeping. | 在他睡着时偷看他的钱包 |
[26:53] | Do you have any on you now? | 你现在有带他的东西在身上吗? |
[26:58] | What if I did? | 我有又怎么样? |
[27:01] | I could catch him with it. | 这样以来我们就可以找到他了 |
[27:28] | Tell Frank … | 告诉法兰克… |
[27:30] | if he hadn’t kept Gina … | 如果他没有收留吉娜 |
[27:33] | I never would’ve done this. | 我就绝对不会这么做 |
[27:49] | Hi, honey. What are you up to, huh? | 嗨,亲爱的, 你在做什么呢?啊? |
[27:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:53] | I’ll be right over there. I have customers. | 我马上就过去 我有客人呢 |
[27:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:58] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么呢? |
[28:00] | A farm with cows and a pony and some lambs. | 里面有牛,有小马,还有些羔羊 |
[28:06] | It’s pretty. | 恩,挺不错的 |
[28:07] | I could draw you one. | 我可以画给你看 |
[28:10] | Right now I have to go back to work, | 我现在得回去工作了 |
[28:12] | but I could come back another time… | 不过我可以改天再来 |
[28:13] | and you could draw me one. | 到时候你再画给我看吧 |
[28:15] | Will you really come back? | 你会早点回来吗? |
[28:20] | You know what? | 为了你,我会回来的 |
[28:21] | For you, I’ll come back. | 为了你,我会回来的 |
[28:25] | Okay? | 好好干吧 |
[28:26] | Keep up the good work. | 好好干吧 |
[28:32] | I’ve been watching these pool attendants work. | 我一直都在看着泳池的侍者工作 |
[28:35] | They all kneel when they serve a guest. | 他们全都跪下了 |
[28:37] | None of them wear sunglasses, | 因为酒店坚持说 |
[28:38] | ’cause the hotel insists on… | 因为酒店坚持说 |
[28:40] | establishing eye contact with the guests. | 这样才能与客人进行眼神的交流 |
[28:42] | Except this guy. | 除了这个男人之外 |
[28:43] | No kneeling, lousy tan. | 不跪下,还戴恶心的褐色眼镜 |
[28:46] | And you’re sure it’s not Ed Hinkle, our federal witness. | 那你确定这不是 我们的目击者爱德华金科 |
[28:49] | Nah. I compared it to his DMV photo. | 不 我对比过他的DMV相片 |
[28:51] | Watch this guy make his way over to the cabana. | 看这家伙走去小屋 |
[28:55] | Now watch his stack of towels. | 再看他的毛巾堆 |
[28:58] | Each time he ducks behind the cabana, | 每次他闪避到小屋后面 |
[28:59] | he reappears, there’s one less towel. | 他再出现时,那里就会少一条毛巾 |
[29:03] | There’s seven left. | 总共还有7条剩余 |
[29:05] | Six left. Five. | 6条剩余 5条 |
[29:08] | Now here’s Gina. Watch. | 然后就到吉娜了,看着 |
[29:15] | Five still. | 还是5条 |
[29:17] | He doesn’t give her one. | 他没有给她一条 |
[29:19] | Well, he had something else for her. | 然后,他给她其他东西 |
[29:21] | Maybe he left something behind. | 或许他在后面留了些东西 (两声无声的枪击 |
[30:36] | James Fukes. | 詹姆士福克斯 |
[30:37] | He did six years prison time in coal township, Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州的煤矿 镇区坐过六年牢 |
[30:41] | Armed robbery in Philadelphia. | 在费城的武装抢劫 |
[30:42] | He hijacked a truckload full of high-end electronics. | 他劫持了一架 载满高端电子的货车 |
[30:46] | Five-eleven, 185, dark hair. | 5尺11寸,185,黑头发 |
[30:47] | Well, if you don’t believe the video, | 那么,就算你不相信所看见的 |
[30:49] | believe the DNA, he’s our shooter. | 也应该想信DNA-他就是枪手 |
[30:50] | Okay, let’s call up his known associates. | 好,我们现在打电话给他的同事 |
[30:56] | There are none. | 没有 |
[30:57] | Yes, there are … | 有的,应该有的 |
[30:58] | but the Feds have deleted them. | 但是联邦调查员已经删除了他们 |
[31:01] | You’ve got to understand … | 你应该了解到 |
[31:02] | the magnitude of the witness protection program. | 保护目击者资料项目的重要性 |
[31:04] | You’ve got DOJ, DEA, | 你有D0J,DEA |
[31:06] | you’ve got the marshals over here dealing with the paper trail. | 你有元帅在这里处理文字 |
[31:08] | We Fibbies, we just deal with the trial. | 我们只是负责试验 |
[31:10] | So not even you knew that Frank was Jimmy’s old partner. | 所以不是你知道 |
[31:12] | No. So … | 所以,吉米福克斯也有他们 |
[31:16] | Jimmy Fukes has the gun they used in the armed robbery … | 在武装抢劫中用的枪支 他们一起开枪的 |
[31:19] | they pulled together. Yes, in Uleta… | 是的,在由内这,吉米有枪 而法兰克有的是钱 |
[31:21] | Jimmy got the gun; Frank got the money. | 是的,在由内这,吉米有枪 而法兰克有的是钱 |
[31:22] | And now Jimmy’s in town for his cut of the proceeds. | 现在吉米在镇里 因为他没有了收入 |
[31:25] | By placing Frank in the program, he got out of paying Jimmy. | 把法兰克置身事内 他就可以付钱给吉米了 |
[31:29] | And by killing Gina, | 杀了吉娜,吉米就告诉法兰克 |
[31:30] | Jimmy sent a message to Frank to pay up. | 让他付帐 |
[31:33] | And now they’re both in the wind. Yeah. | 现在,他们两个都惹祸上身了 的确是这样 |
[31:35] | And so, when we find the money, we’ll find them. | 这样只要我们找到那笔钱 我们就可以找到他们 |
[31:43] | All the bills you got from Frank’s wife… | 所有你从法兰克那里拿来的纸币 |
[31:45] | traces of cotton fiber, dust, chrysanthemums. | 绵质纤维,尘土的踪迹 还有菊花 |
[31:48] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[31:49] | You mean like the plant? | 你说的是那植物? |
[31:50] | It’s impregnated in all U.S. Paper currency to reduce bacteria levels. | 恩,这在美国通用纸币上到处都是 为的是减少细菌滋生 |
[31:54] | But this one bill, | 但是这张钞票 |
[31:56] | bottom of the stack, it has an additional trace. | 在底部 是一个附加的痕迹 |
[31:58] | A peroxygen compound, combined with a surfactant. | 是氧化合物, 混合著表面活性剂 |
[32:01] | A synthetic soap. | 一个综合性肥皂 |
[32:03] | Add malic acid, you get virkon. | 加点苹果酸,你就能得到virkon |
[32:04] | Exactly. | 就是这个了,新的消毒剂 去年才生产的 |
[32:05] | New disinfectant introduced last year… | 就是这个了,新的消毒剂 去年才生产的 |
[32:08] | to combat cruise-ship viruses. | 他们现在广泛被用在船只上, 不是吗? |
[32:08] | They use it on all kinds of boats now, right? | 他们现在广泛被用在船只上, 不是吗? 恩 |
[32:12] | Regal Harbor Boat Tours. | 帝王港油轮 |
[32:15] | Right. | 那就是法兰克叫吉娜 在工作的时候把他的现金藏好 |
[32:17] | So Frank asked Gina to stash his cash at work. | 那就是法兰克叫吉娜 在工作的时候把他的现金藏好 |
[32:35] | That’s why it was only on one bill. | 这就是为什么 只有一张钞票上有消毒液 |
[32:37] | The bottom one. | 就是她负责这些现金 |
[32:38] | So she’s in charge of the cash. | 就是她负责这些现金 |
[32:40] | When Frank finds out she’s dead … | 当法兰克发 现她死了 |
[32:42] | He jumps on this afternoon’s tour boat to grab his money. | 拿回他的钱 不间断的往返到低岛的旅程 |
[32:45] | Round trip to the keys; no stops. | 如果是这样的话,他就没有下船 |
[32:47] | So if he makes it on the boat there’s no getting off … | |
[32:50] | should be back after the Regal Sunset Dinner. | 他将在晚餐之后回来 |
[32:52] | Okay, call Hagen and tell him to meet me there. | 好,打电话给哈根, 告诉他在那里等我 |
[32:54] | Okay. What about Sackheim? | 让他坐着吧 |
[32:55] | Let him sit. | 让他坐着吧 |
[33:15] | This is the one. Stand by. | 就是这样 准备 |
[33:26] | Nobody moves until we see him. | 大家都保持不动, 直到我们见到目标人物 |
[33:28] | Folks, on “go.” | 同志们,出发 |
[33:40] | Waiting on a visual. | 等 |
[33:46] | I don’t see him. | 我看不见他 |
[33:52] | There he is. | 我们看到他了 |
[33:54] | We got him. White ball cap. | (对着对讲机) 白球帽,出动! |
[33:55] | Move! | (对着对讲机) 白球帽,出动! |
[33:58] | Oh, hey. | 噢,嘿, 我不是恐怖分子 |
[34:00] | I’m not the Taliban over here. | 你现在得跟我们走一趟了 |
[34:01] | Sir, you’re going to have to come with us. | 你现在得跟我们走一趟了 |
[34:03] | What are you talking about? | 我正在巡航 |
[34:04] | I was on a cruise I was … | 我是…那是我的袋子 |
[34:05] | Give me that. That’s my bag. | 我是…那是我的袋子 |
[34:08] | You should call Special Agent Sackheim, FBI. | 你得打电话给特殊代理人, 塞克因了,FBI |
[34:11] | I’m part of a high top-secret operation against some Colombians, huh? | 我是高级顶级机密操作人 对抗哥伦比亚人,啊? |
[34:16] | Anti-American drug dealers. | 反美毒品交易者 |
[34:17] | Yeah, you’re a real patriot. | 是啊,你真是个爱国者 |
[34:21] | Know a Savings and Loan that’s been missing this. | 知道储蓄和借贷是这其中丢失的 |
[34:24] | Let go of my witness. | 放开我的目击者 |
[34:26] | As soon as he gives me Fukes, I’ll let him go. | 只要他告诉我福克斯在哪 我马上放了他 |
[34:29] | He testifies in 48 hours. | 他在48小时内要作证 |
[34:31] | This can happen quickly. | 那很快了 |
[34:32] | If you’re proposing what I think and Fukes kills my witness … | 如果你是在提议我所想的 |
[34:35] | Fukes wants his money. | 福克斯想要他的钱 |
[34:37] | He’s not going to touch anybody. | 他不会碰任何人 |
[34:38] | So why don’t you calm down. | 那么你为什么不冷静下来呢? (蜂鸣声) (清清喉咙) |
[34:53] | Frank left a message on Jimmy’s home machine in Philly at what time? | 法兰克在费城吉米家的电话里留 下一条口信 那时几点? |
[34:56] | 10:58 P.M. | 晚上10点58分 |
[34:58] | It’s 7:30 A.M., people. | 是早上7点半,同志们 |
[35:01] | If he’s here in Miami, he may never check it. | 如果他在迈阿密,他不会检查 |
[35:03] | Okay, he is not on vacation. | 好了,他不是在休假 |
[35:04] | This is business. | 这是生意 |
[35:05] | Don’t worry, | 别担心,吉米检查他的电话留言 |
[35:06] | Jimmy checks his machine more often than he blinks. | 别担心,吉米检查他的电话留言 比他眨眼还多 (电话响) |
[35:12] | It’s him. Land line. | 是他,陆上线路 |
[35:14] | Keep him on. | 是你在费城的朋友 |
[35:16] | This is your friend from Philly. | |
[35:17] | What are you, Pauly Walnuts? | 你是谁? 保利华尔那兹? |
[35:19] | I know who you are, Frank. | 我知道你是谁,法兰克 |
[35:20] | Let’s do this. | 你让我很紧张 |
[35:21] | You screwed me. | 你让我很紧张 |
[35:22] | And you got my attention. | 你吸引了我的注意力 |
[35:24] | Pick a place. | 寻找位置 |
[35:26] | You’re rolling over on me, aren’t you, Frank? | 法兰克,你现在是在威胁我吗? |
[35:28] | What, do you think I’m stupid? | 什么,你以为我是傻的? |
[35:31] | Did we get him? | (打字) (蜂鸣声) |
[35:36] | No. | 没有 |
[35:39] | All right. | 法兰克给了它最好的一击 |
[35:40] | Frank gave it his best shot. | 法兰克给了它最好的一击 |
[35:42] | Come on. We’ve got testimony to run. | 我们已经得到证据了 |
[35:44] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[35:48] | My suspect is still at large. | 我还是有很大疑问 |
[35:50] | I want to hear about Jimmy Fukes. | 我想听听有关吉米福克斯的事 |
[35:53] | I might have met him once. | 他杀死了我的女朋友 你想我说什么? |
[35:54] | He killed my girlfriend. What do you want me to say? | 他杀死了我的女朋友 你想我说什么? |
[35:55] | I want you to tell me the truth. | 我想你告诉我事实 |
[35:56] | Not the fairy tale this nitwit gave you. | 不是这个笨蛋 告诉你的童话故事 |
[35:58] | Tell me the truth; Jimmy Fukes. Let’s go. | 告诉我事实吧,吉米 来吧 (叹气) |
[36:03] | I’ve known him since kindergarten. | 我自幼儿园以来就认识他了 |
[36:05] | We used to skip school together. | 我们过去常常一起逃课 |
[36:07] | Going down to the arcade, | 跑去有拱廊的街道玩弹珠球机 |
[36:09] | knock off some gumball machines. | |
[36:10] | What did you do with the money? | 你对那笔钱做了什么? |
[36:12] | Go to the track, get a degenerate to bet a race for us. | 走到火车轨道那里,然后赌谁会赢 |
[36:16] | When we got older, women, rings … | 女人,戒指 |
[36:20] | we both like the jewel tones. | 我们都很喜欢珠宝 |
[36:22] | You bet the smart money? | 你们打赌了那笔钱? |
[36:23] | On the horses? | 就那马? (咯咯而笑) |
[36:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:27] | Hey, I bet the winners. | 嘿,我押在获胜者那 |
[36:30] | Jimmy still chases the, uh, the long shots. | 吉米还是一直追着那长射击 |
[36:32] | Five-to-one or better. | 五比一,或者更好 |
[36:33] | Of course, he never finds them, but … | 当然拉,他从没找到过,但是… |
[36:35] | People don’t change, do they? | 人不会改变 不是吗? (门铃响) 公告 去俱乐部会所 那里是无限的… |
[36:50] | Turf club after the seventh. | 蔡勒:在第七之后的皮草俱乐部 |
[36:52] | You are a sure bet, Jimmy. | 你赢定了,吉米 |
[36:55] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪? |
[36:59] | Let’s look for Pennsylvania tags, come on. | 让我们来看看宾夕法尼亚州的标志 蔡勒:你住在车里吗,吉米? |
[37:08] | Living in your car, Jimmy? | 恩 |
[37:17] | A baby monitor. | 一个小班长 |
[37:18] | So I have kids at home. So what? | 我有个孩子在家,那又怎么样? |
[37:20] | There’s only one reason a wise guy drives around … | 只有一个理由 让一个聪明的男子带着 |
[37:22] | with a baby monitor. | 孩子兜路 |
[37:24] | Of course it’s beautiful. | 当然这很不错 |
[37:25] | I’m just taking one day at a time. | 我一次只能这样一天 |
[37:32] | One day at a time in paradise. | 一次一天享受快乐 |
[37:35] | Come on, mom, | 妈妈,你必须了解 |
[37:36] | you got to admit this beats wearing … | 这个节拍有三个层次 |
[37:37] | three layers just to get to your mailbox. | 你去看看你的信箱吧 |
[37:39] | When am I going to see you, Gina? | 我什么时候可以见到你,吉娜? |
[37:41] | You can’t see me yet. | 你暂时还不能见我 |
[37:47] | I came here to see you. Where are you? | 我来看你吧,你在哪? |
[37:49] | I’m at the Agramonte right now. | 我现在在阿格拉蒙地酒店 |
[37:55] | You drove to the hotel, found her at the pool, | 你开车到酒店,发 现她在水塘 |
[37:59] | and the costume party began. | 而客人们又在聚会 (无声的枪击) |
[38:32] | Is this for the kids at home, too? | 这也是给家里的孩子带的吗? |
[38:33] | There’s ten thousand guns just like that out there. | 在外面有10,000只这样的枪支 |
[38:35] | You’re not going to be able to prove a thing. | 你不需要证明什么 |
[38:37] | That is a very dumb thing to say to a CSI. | 这对CSI来说是非常无用的东西 |
[38:41] | Now, Jimmy, you capped your silencer with neoprene. | 现在,吉米,你用氯丁(二烯)橡胶 来孟住你的灭音器 |
[38:45] | And trace results from Gina’s autopsy … | 然后从吉娜的尸体上找出结果 |
[38:49] | found rubber in her head, also neoprene. | 在她的头部找到了橡胶 还有氯丁(二烯)橡胶 |
[38:53] | Your gun, your bullets, your crime. | 你的枪,你的子弹,你的罪行 |
[39:01] | Frank was screwing me out of money. | 法兰克用钱逼迫我这么做的 |
[39:03] | All right, the robbery was my idea. | 没错 抢劫是我的主意 |
[39:05] | I scouted the place for months before. | 巡视了那个地方 |
[39:06] | He just showed up on game day. | 他只是在事发 那天出现了 |
[39:08] | Yes, but I am talking about another crime. | 没错,但是我在说的是另外一个罪案 |
[39:10] | And there is a detective … | 那里有一个密探 |
[39:11] | right on the other side of that glass … | 就在玻璃的那边,他很希望跟你 |
[39:12] | who is anxious to talk to you about the robbery in Uleta. | 就在玻璃的那边,他很希望跟你 谈谈在由内这发 生的抢劫案 |
[39:16] | But that’s going to have to wait. | 但是他得等等了 |
[39:19] | Hang out. | 挂出 |
[39:30] | When you’re done, | 等你做完了 |
[39:31] | we’ll process him over at county. | 我们会遣送他回国 |
[39:34] | Uleta is going to want to try him first. | 由内这会是他的第一选择 |
[39:36] | Okay, we’ll wait our turn. | 好吧,我们会等的 |
[39:39] | Security guard’s wife is going to want to thank you. | 保安的遗孀会想要向你道谢的 |
[39:42] | Well, we did it together. | 恩,我们是一起完成的 |
[39:46] | Horatio? | 霍拉多? |
[39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | Lieutenant Caine … | 蔡勒… |
[39:54] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我会赶上你的 |
[39:55] | Yeah? | 我们有皱纹了 |
[39:56] | We have a Wrinkle. | 我们有皱纹了 |
[39:58] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[40:00] | I was just speaking to Washington. | 我只是在对华盛顿说 |
[40:01] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[40:02] | The decision’s from higher up. | 从更高处做的决定 |
[40:04] | This guy killed an innocent girl and a father of three children. | 这家伙杀了一个无辜的女孩 还有三个孩子的父亲 |
[40:09] | Yeah, well, his attorney says… | 是啊 他的辩护律师说 |
[40:10] | he’s willing to help us build a case against Joseph Berkeley. | 他很乐意帮助我们 |
[40:13] | An alleged hit man for the Mastello Crime Family. | 一个马斯特罗犯罪家族的所谓枪击手 |
[40:15] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[40:16] | Jimmy’s testimony … | 吉米的证词可以把好几个谋杀案 |
[40:18] | could tie a dozen murders to this assassin. | |
[40:20] | What about the two lives I am looking out for down here? | 那我正在寻找的两个人呢? |
[40:23] | What about them? | 他们又怎么样? |
[40:28] | The AG’s personally making this call. | 他亲自打了电话 |
[40:30] | Details are being worked out. | 细节问题正准备做出来 |
[40:31] | It’s going to happen. | 就快发 生了 |
[40:31] | Look, I know it’s tough. | 我知道这很困难 |
[40:33] | Do you? You catching the red-eye? | 你知道吗? 你眼红啊? (敲门) |
[40:49] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[41:07] | Claudia, I tell you, they’re wearing me out. | 克劳蒂亚,我告诉你 他们就要把我累死了 |
[41:09] | Do you have the evidence for the Hannagan case? | 你找到那个案子的证据了吗? |
[41:12] | Thank you. Duquesne. | 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Hi, Calleigh. | 嗨,卡丽 丹娜说她在威士忌站 |
[41:14] | It’s Dana over at the Whiskey Stop. | 嗨,卡丽 丹娜说她在威士忌站 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 我已经不再为你父亲劳累了 |
[41:17] | I’ve stopped serving your dad and he’s refusing to take a cab home. | 我已经不再为你父亲劳累了 他也拒绝住在小房子里 |
[41:20] | I’ll be there as soon as I can break away. | 我会尽快在完成工作后赶过去 |
[41:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:39] | What can I get for you, sir? | 我能为你做什么? |
[41:40] | I, um … | 我,恩,我只想跟 |
[41:42] | I just wanted to say hi to Mary Hinkle and her daughter. | 玛丽金科还有她的女儿打声招呼 |
[41:45] | Are they here? | 她们在这里吗? |
[41:46] | Well, Mary quit this morning. | 恩,玛丽今天早上辞职了 |
[41:47] | Said she and her little girl were headed out west. | 说她和她的女儿要去西部 |
[41:53] | You with the Miami-Dade Police Department? | 你是在迈阿密大德的警察局 |
[41:55] | Uh, yeah. | 对,是的 |
[41:57] | She thought you might drop by. | 她想你可能会路过 |
[42:02] | Said you over-tipped her. | 说你给她很多小费 (礼貌的一笑) |
[42:12] | Well, good for them. | 希望他们好运 |
[42:15] | Good for them. | 是啊,希望他们好运 |
[42:17] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |