Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] CSI evidence disposal motorcade heading onto Washington. 男人:犯罪现场调查科安排了车队 朝华盛顿方向
[00:07] Roger that. 蔡勒:知道,正朝北去罗宾斯
[00:09] Proceed North on Robins, and keep this channel open, please. 请保持这个频道通话 (升降机启动)
[01:14] Uh, CSI … (汽笛响起)犯罪调查科
[01:16] we have a funeral procession making its way to you. 有一个葬礼队要经过
[01:19] Okay, let her pass. 蔡勒:好的,让它们通过
[01:35] Kevlar… 卡勒…葬礼
[01:36] at a funeral? 男人:所有人注意
[01:38] Everybody on alert. (汽车刹车)
[01:47] Oh, my god! 我的天呀 在地面上 我的天呀,那婴儿
[02:03] Oh, my god, the baby! 婴儿
[02:13] The baby! 趴下
[02:18] Get down! Oh, my God! The baby! 我的天呀,婴儿,你趴下
[02:21] Lady, stay down! (枪走火声)
[02:26] Get down! Get down on the seat! 蔡勒:现在去
[02:28] The baby! 趴下 那婴儿,趴下
[02:42] Speed! 快点快点
[02:45] Hold on, buddy, let me see it. 顶住伙计让我看看 我的胸口
[02:46] My chest … 好的顶住
[02:49] All right, hold on! 等等
[02:50] Wait. Wait. Wait. The kevlar caught it, man. 卡勒捉到了
[02:53] Now, just breathe. 捉住了
[02:54] Breathe easy. 现在呼吸
[02:55] Keep breathing if you can. Okay… 放松呼吸 可以的话保持呼吸
[02:57] Rescue! Get me a rescue right now! 医务员 (呼喊)我要医务员
[03:34] 1×18 Dispo Day 什么事 我们不再被捉弄了
[03:44] B.P.’s one-forty over a hundred. 不再被捉弄 不不 血压140/110
[03:47] Chest contusion from the impact 胸部挫伤
[03:49] of the projectile is what took the wind out of him. 子弹造成的 让他不能呼吸
[03:51] If his lungs were collapsed, 如果他肺部受损早就窒息了
[03:53] he’d be blue by now.
[03:54] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[03:56] Hollis? 何利斯
[03:58] No. 不是
[03:59] You okay? 你还好吗
[04:02] I’m fine.
[04:03] All right. I’ll be right back. 我很好
[04:04] Hang in there. 好的 我马上回来
[04:06] I shot out the tire. 在那里别动
[04:07] They should be within a one-mile radius. 我打穿轮胎 他们在方圆一里之内
[04:09] Probably already into a safe car. 可能已经在另一辆车里了 让我们去路上搜轮胎残骸
[04:11] Let’s check the street for tread debris. 阿雷斯
[04:12] Alexx … ? Hollis got one in the head. 何利斯头部中弹
[04:17] You can tell his family he went quick. 你可以告诉他的家人
[04:19] Shouldn’t have to tell them at all.
[04:20] Don’t I know it. 不应该告诉他们
[04:21] The mother and little boy? 我不知道
[04:23] Kid checked out fine. 母亲和小孩呢
[04:24] Mother got shot, upper humerus. 孩子没事
[04:26] They’re at a clinic. 母亲上肱骨受伤
[04:27] She says to tell you thank you. Wants to bake you a cake. 他们在接受治疗 她说谢谢你 想为你做蛋糕
[04:30] Gave her my address. 把我的地址给她
[04:31] All right, thanks, man. Thanks for your help. 好的 谢谢
[04:33] Detective, 探长
[04:34] … five hundred dispo’s we’ve never had a problem. 谢谢帮忙 我们从来没出现问题
[04:37] You take the dope out of evidence, 你把液体拿来作证据
[04:38] re-analyze it to make sure nobody pulled … 重新分析确定
[04:40] a switcheroo and then cart it across town? 没有人拉机车
[04:42] We should just burn it at CSI. 然后穿过城镇 我们应该在犯罪现场调查科烧了
[04:44] Remind me to order the industrial-size incinerator next time. 提醒我
[04:47] Dispo route’s classified. Somebody was in on the secret. 下次用工业焚化炉 路线确认
[04:50] No such thing as a secret in Miami, Detective. 有人知道这个秘密
[04:52] Only useful information. 探员:迈阿米没有这样的秘密
[04:58] It’s creepy. 只有有用的信息
[04:59] The engine’s still running. 真恶心 发 动机还在动
[05:00] You ought to be there in the middle of the night … 你要在半夜之前到这那里
[05:02] when we pull one of these things out of the water …
[05:04] with the radio still on. Talk about creepy. 当我们把这些东西拉出水面时 开着收音机 说到恶心
[05:08] Car’s stolen. 汽车被偷了
[05:10] Based on … ?
[05:10] Based on the screwdriver in the ignition. 根据
[05:17] Without the key… 根据点燃器里面的螺丝起子 没有钥匙
[05:20] … the screwdriver completes the circuit. 用螺丝起子通电 发
[05:26] Well, stealing cars is their side job. 动机响
[05:29] This is a death talon. 偷车只是他们的兼职 这是一辆戴夫他轮
[05:32] They don’t sell those anymore. 他们不会卖给任何人 自从96或者97年就没有卖广告了 他们一定在储存弹药 这是重要的
[05:34] Haven’t been sold commercially since ’96 or ’97. They must have been stockpiling their bullets. 我回想让这人知道
[05:38] It’s hard-core. I’ll post this guy first. 我很清楚
[05:41] C.O.D. seems pretty clear to me. Don’t need an autopsy to ascertain our fake cop’s physical condition. 不需要尸体来证实
[05:46] Uh-uh, prison buff. 我们假警察的身体状况
[05:48] I’ll print him, get his prints to Delko for AFIS. 监狱软皮
[05:50] See if I can get you a release date. 我会把他的印照拿去
[05:52] Okay. 看能不能帮你拿到保释日期
[05:54] Here comes your favorite reporter. 来了 你最喜欢的主播
[05:57] Enrique Rayas, in the field. 问拉那
[05:59] Lieutenant Caine, 在这里
[06:00] a drug-related shoot-out in the streets of Miami. 蔡勒上尉 一个跟毒品有关的抢截
[06:01] once-removed? 在迈阿米的街道上
[06:03] You’re about to make a mistake you don’t want to make. 有没有看到
[06:05] Just drawing a parallel here. 离开 你要犯一个不想犯的错误
[06:06] Your brother gave his life in the line of duty two years ago, 在这里画一条平行线 你的兄弟付出生命
[06:09] albeit under much cloudier circumstances. 两年前在在执行任务的时候
[06:10] Circumstances weren’t cloudy. 虽然在更阴的天气情况下
[06:11] The reporting was. 报告说不是阴天
[06:13] You know what? Get rid of him.
[06:15] Back behind the tape. 你知道怎么搞定他
[06:15] Okay, okay, okay. 在带子后面 我们走吧
[06:17] Rubber took us to some buildings. 罗伯带我们去一些楼
[06:19] Homeless guy saw our truck near a pier. 流浪汉看见我们的汽车在码头附近
[06:21] Let’s check it out. 我们去查查 没有人在 先生们
[06:49] Nobody’s home, gentlemen. Heroin, weed, meth. 探员:海诺英,毒品
[06:57] Hell, they left the drugs behind. Everything but the cocaine. 该死他们把毒品留下
[07:01] Doesn’t make any sense. 除了可卡因
[07:03] There’s millions of dollars worth of drugs here. 斯佩德:没有理由啊 价值百万的毒品在这里
[07:05] Well, maybe the flattened tire forced a change in plans. 蔡勒:可能它们改变计画了
[07:08] Yeah, they took only what they could carry. Yes, they did , direct to their buyer. 探员:他们只带了能拿的东西
[07:11] The question is who. 他们直奔买家
[07:13] Hey, H.
[07:13] Yeah. 问题谁是买家 斯佩德:嘿
[07:15] What do you got, Speed? 是的 你拿了什么
[07:19] Well, looks like they changed clothes. 看来它们换衣服了
[07:20] That’s a fake uniform. 那是伪造的制服
[07:21] Wait a second.
[07:23] It’s a laundry tag from a dry cleaners. 等一下
[07:25] Sweat on these clean uniforms, we’ll get their DNA. 在干衣机利有一个标签 在这些干净制服上有汗
[07:27] There’s also blood in the cab. 我们会拿到DNA的
[07:29] One of our suspects is wounded. 在车上还有血 有一个疑犯受伤了
[07:31] I’ll track it down. All right, sounds good. 我会跟踪下去 听起来不错
[07:34] Speed … 斯佩德
[07:36] there’s a blood trail. 有血迹
[07:40] So he got out of the truck over there, 他走出去了
[07:42] and ended up in what was probably … 在车外那里然后消失了
[07:44] a getaway vehicle over here. 有一辆接应车来过这里
[07:53] And his wound was from an extremity. 和他 是绝境而来
[07:58] Okay, let’s broadcast it. 好让我们发
[08:10] That’s weird. 出广播
[08:11] That’s Speedle’s gun. 那很奇怪
[08:12] Yeah, the magazine’s full. One in the chamber. 那是斯佩德的枪 是的杂志满了 在里面的一个
[08:16] He didn’t fire any rounds? 他没有开火
[08:17] I don’t know. Maybe it’s a second magazine. 我不知道
[08:20] None of this is official. 可能是二手杂志
[08:21] Not until I finish processing the scene. 这些都不是官方的 直到我检验现场
[08:25] I’m not saying anything. 我什么也没说
[08:27] Yeah, I think it’s best not to. 我想最好不要
[08:35] Tim, hey. 嘿添姆
[08:37] Heard it was the wild west out there today. 听这外面是西部荒野 (歌唱)是的
[08:42] See if you can get some DNA off of those. 看我能不能拿些样本 哪里
[08:47] Smells like I will. 让我嗅一下
[08:50] I’ll start with collars and cuffs. You want to sign here? 我会从衣物开始 你想跟她签吗
[08:55] So everyone says that Hollis would have gotten much worse … 所有人说何利斯会更糟
[08:58] if it hadn’t been for you pulling him out of the truck. 如果你不把他从货车上拉下
[09:00] He died, Laura. 他死了罗拉
[09:01] I know that.
[09:02] But his family can have an open casket, 但是他的家人
[09:04] and that means more than you might think. 但是起码有全尸
[09:07] You were brave. 比你想得有意义多了
[09:08] I wasn’t brave. I reacted … 你很勇敢
[09:10] badly. Okay? 我不勇敢我表现很差 好吗
[09:13] Okay. 好的
[09:14] I’ll page you with the results. 我会把结果的页数给你
[09:15] Thanks. I appreciate it. 非常感谢
[09:20] Well, look what the cat dragged in. 看那只猫在拉什么进来 他们今天失去一个人 是的 何利斯丢下两个孩子去了
[09:23] SWAT lost a man today. 真让人感到悲痛
[09:25] Yes, and officer Hollis left two small children behind. 他们训练的费用要大很多
[09:28] Well, that’s a real tragedy. SWAT guys cost more to train. 我们在说五十万的事情
[09:31] We’re talking half a million bucks here. So Internal Affairs does place a dollar value on employees’ lives. 内部事情可以用金钱来衡量
[09:37] Somebody along the food chain talked about Dispo Day. 一个人员活着 有人是沿着食物链
[09:39] Can’t put one past you, Jack. 说说今天的安排
[09:41] Speedle requested the assignment, correct? 杰克不能让任何人通过 斯佩德要求分配任务对吗 是的
[09:43] Yes, he did, and I approved his request. 我通过他的请求了
[09:45] So if you’ll excuse me, I have an investigation to process. 对不起
[09:48] So do I. 我要做一个调查
[09:49] Starting with CSI. 我也是 从犯罪现场调查科开始
[09:54] Well, talk about a waste of the taxpayers’ money, Jack. 杰克说说浪费纳税人的金钱
[09:58] You know, I came to tell you as a courtesy. 你知道我来告诉你
[10:00] IAB’s not asking permission. 出于礼貌 没有通过批准
[10:02] I’m going to poly all your CSIs. 我会调查
[10:03] You poly them, you better poly me first. 你所有的科员 你动他们最好先过我这关
[10:06] I would, if I thought you leaked anything. 我会的
[10:09] Tell them no nicotine and no caffeine. 如果我觉得你泄漏了消息
[10:10] That’ll only hurt ’em once they’re wired up. 告诉他们不要抽烟和喝咖啡
[10:12] Hey, Jack. 一旦他们兴奋就会造成伤害 嘿 杰克
[10:15] You miss being a real cop? 想成为真正的警察吗
[10:17] You’re just full of them today, aren’t you? 你今天整天在和他们打转
[10:19] You have no idea. A veritable shoot-out in downtown Miami this morning. 你不知道的了
[10:26] Old drug evidence was moved in a top-secret transport. 报道员:今早在迈阿米发 生枪截
[10:28] Two officers killed. 报道员:毒品证据被秘密运送
[10:29] An internal investigation is underway … 两名警察身亡
[10:31] in an attempt to determine how the information was leaked. 报道员:内部调查正在展开
[10:34] You’re the investigator in the dispo case … 调查为何消息会泄漏
[10:35] that resulted in two tragic deaths. 你是在这案件中的调查员 这案件中有两名警察身亡
[10:37] You mind if I ask you a few questions for our viewers? 可以为观众回答我的一些问题吗
[10:39] Yeah. 好的
[10:46] Saw your friend out front. Guy thinks he’s Tom Brokaw. 看见你坐在前排的朋友吗
[10:48] If he’s Tom Brokaw, I’m Elliot Ness. 人们以为他是汤姆布克
[10:51] So, you talk to the owner of the incinerator? 那我就是艾李立斯了
[10:54] Yeah, he’s bummed. 你跟焚化炉的主人谈过吗
[10:55] No dope burn. No money. 对他大吃一惊 不烧就没有钱
[10:57] What about the dry-cleaners? 那干衣机怎么回事
[10:58] Owners thought it was vandalism. 主人想这是故意的破坏
[10:59] They replaced the glass,
[11:00] cleaned up the mess and they’re back in business. 他们换了玻璃整理的现场
[11:02] I need one of your CSIs over there for prints. 我要借你的一个科员 等一下
[11:04] Wait a second. When was their break-in? 他们什么时候进来的
[11:07] Ten days ago. 十天之前
[11:09] About the same time we decided to dispo the dope. 同样的时间 我决定分配测试物
[11:12] Ooh, media will be all over that. 媒体都会来
[11:14] Well, even sharks got to eat, right? 鲨鱼也要捕食
[11:21] Ah-ah.
[11:22] Cola has caffeine. 哈哈 可乐有咖啡因
[11:24] Oh, you’re right. 你说对了
[11:26] Thank you.
[11:27] Nervous? 谢谢
[11:28] Well, I figured if I passed the polygraph … 紧张吗
[11:30] that got me through the Academy, 不知道我能不能过检查
[11:31] it’d be smooth sailing. 还要帮我通过 会很顺利的
[11:33] You? 你吗
[11:34] Nuh-uh. Stuff like this makes me feel guilty. 不是 这种东西让我有罪恶感
[11:36] Why do you feel guilty when you haven’t done anything? 你什么也没做何来罪恶感
[11:38] I’m Catholic. I don’t know. 我是基督徒
[11:39] I always feel guilty. 我经常感到有罪
[11:41] Don’t worry about your religion in the chair … 不要坐在这里想宗教
[11:43] because the poly picks up discomfort, not the truth. Did you recover my weapon? 还没有被证明你有罪
[11:48] Yeah. 有没有修复我的枪 有得 你在去之前刮胡子吗 这是一次测试而已
[11:50] So you’re going to shave before you go to IAB? It’s a polygraph test, not a portrait. 你知道外表很重要
[11:56] Well, you know, presentation is everything. Who’s first? 杰克:谁是第一个
[12:01] Jack Seeger, IAB. Who’s first? I’ve got a lab full of evidence. 谁是第一个
[12:07] DNA. 我整个实验室都是证据
[12:09] I guess that means me, Jack. 我想那是说我
[12:13] How did we do on soccer mom’s car? 我们怎么在妈妈的车上做的
[12:14] I haven’t even gotten to it. I’m still logging in evidence. 我还没有拿到
[12:17] Hey, do you know this Seeger guy? 我还在收集证据 你认识这个人吗 是的
[12:18] I do. He’s IAB, so be careful what you say to him. 他是内部人员
[12:21] You stay with ballistics. I’ll stay with the car, all right? 不要随便和他说话 你的处境很危险
[12:23] Transpo towed it to the garage. It’s probably already there. 我会留在她的车里 开进车库
[12:25] Keep me posted. Okay. 可能已经在里面了 保持这样
[12:27] This will record your breathing. 这回记录你的呼吸 电器声音 这回记录你的排汗率
[12:56] This will record your perspiration. 这个测量你的心跳
[13:02] And this measures your heartbeat. 我知道了
[13:08] Did I mention I was catholic? Were you born in Miami? 我又说过我是基督徒吗
[13:14] Yes. 你在迈阿米处圣吗
[13:20] Twenty-seven. Why a math problem? 是的 4乘以6是多少
[13:22] Mental calculations record as a lie. 27问数学干什么
[13:25] So you have to think to calculate? 计算是谎话 你要用脑袋去想
[13:27] Calculate to lie? 算术也算撒谎
[13:31] Have you ever lied to someone who loved and trusted you? 说过谎话吗 对于爱你和相信你的人
[13:35] Yes. 有
[13:38] Recently? 最近吗
[13:40] Yes. 是的
[13:41] Was it work-related? 跟工作有关吗
[13:44] No. 没有
[14:32] That’s a death talon. 那是戴夫他轮
[14:40] So Lynn Martell, 所以李玛德尔受伤了
[14:43] had a wound to the left shoulder, didn’t she? Could be from a ricochet. 在左边的胳膊对吗
[14:46] Or a graze. 可能是飞出来了
[14:53] Okay, but take a look at this. See? 或者擦伤
[14:54] Okay, the trajectory is through the driver’s seat … 但是看看这个
[14:57] which means it originated from behind the car. 弹道显示子弹穿过驾驶座 表明子弹来自车的后方
[15:01] Man, they’re lucky they didn’t hit the baby. 没打中婴儿真是幸运
[15:05] You have kids, Frank, right?
[15:07] Three. 法兰克你有孩子是吧 三个
[15:09] And what is the condition of your family vehicle? 好的 你家里的汽车
[15:12] It’s a war zone. 情况怎么样 就像截后一样
[15:13] French fries, broken toys, candy wrappers. 薯条烂玩具糖果纸
[15:15] I’m always on the wife about that.
[15:17] In this case, the lack of evidence is evidence. 我经常和我太太说 这种情况没有证据就是最好的证据
[15:20] Too clean? 太干净了吗 太干净了 这婴儿
[15:22] Too clean. 这婴儿这婴儿 她持续在叫这婴儿
[15:24] “The baby”. 不是我的婴儿 在紧张关头人们什么都说 我们去看看她现在会说什么
[15:26] The baby! She kept screaming “The Baby, The Baby,” not “My Baby.” The
[15:34] baby! Ah, heat of the moment, people say all kinds of things. Let’s go see what she has to say now. How’s your son?
[15:45] He’s, uh-uh, he’s fine. 你儿子怎么样了 他很好
[15:48] What day of the week was he born? 好的
[15:50] Oh, I think a Friday. 他在星期几出生的 我想是星期五吧
[15:53] You think? 你想
[15:58] He’s not your kid, is he? 他不是你的孩子吧
[16:01] Is he your nephew, neighbor’s? 是你的侄子吗 邻居的
[16:09] How’s your arm? 你的手臂怎么样了
[16:10] Fine. 很好
[16:12] Police records have you in three serious accidents … 根据纪录你经历了三次严重事故
[16:15] in the past fifteen months. 在过去十五个月内
[16:17] You use the same doctor for all of them? 每次你都看同一个医生
[16:18] Yeah.
[16:19] See, if we can prove that you were paid to hit that car, 是的 蔡勒:我们可以证明你收了钱
[16:22] we can charge you with murder one. 去撞那车 我们可以控告你一级谋杀
[16:28] I didn’t know that there was going to be a shooting. 我不知道那里会发
[16:32] I got paid five thousand dollars … 生枪截 他付给我5元
[16:34] to wait for the funeral procession, 等那个葬礼队过去
[16:35] then slam into the hearse. 然后在灵柩上敲响
[16:36] And in our world they call that an insurance scam. 我们说这是无伤大雅的玩笑
[16:40] So who set it up? The doctor? 谁设计的
[16:41] Somebody else contacted him, 医生吗
[16:42] and-and he wouldn’t be involved in any shooting. 医生吗 其他人联系他的
[16:44] But somebody was shooting at you. 他就不会牵涉在任何枪击中了
[16:46] We have the forensics to prove it. 但是有人要射杀你
[16:56] Maybe that was a mistake. 我们有证据证明
[16:57] Trajectory says it was intentional. 可能那是失误吧 弹道分析说 是故意的
[17:01] So why don’t you give me a name? 那你为何
[17:10] Dr. Guillermo Santoyo. 告诉我一个名字 惠勒姆医生
[17:13] Did you know that the state of Florida has … 你知道佛罗尼这州
[17:15] the highest percentage of unlicensed doctors in the U.S.? 的没有牌照医生是最高的吗
[17:20] No. 不知道
[17:21] How’d you lose yours?
[17:22] I didn’t report a gunshot victim I treated once. 你迷路了怎么办 我有一次没有上报一个枪伤的病人
[17:25] Harsh punishment. 严厉的处罚
[17:28] Well, it wasn’t my first time. 也不是第一次了
[17:29] So the ex-cons must love you. 你的前任配偶一定很爱你
[17:33] I treat a lot of poor Miami families. 我医治了很多迈阿米的贫苦家庭
[17:36] I charge just what they can pay. 我只收他们能付的医疗费
[17:38] Not having a license hasn’t changed my ability … 没有护照并不影响我的能力
[17:41] to treat sick people. 去医治病人
[17:42] So you’re one of the good guys.
[17:44] Is that it? 那你就是好人了 好的
[17:47] Okay. 我能周围看看吗
[17:48] Would you mind if I looked around? Go ahead. 随便
[17:54] Thank you. 谢谢 警用弹药
[18:40] Police-issue ammo. 你怎么拉出来的
[18:41] Who’d you pull this out of? Officers are dead, and you’re an accessory. 警官死了
[18:48] Now who the hell did you pull it out of? 你是附属物
[18:55] Lester Cassidy. 你现在要拉谁出来 叹气
[18:56] They bring Cassidy in this morning? 莱斯特卡斯蒂
[18:58] Yeah. 他们今早带进卡斯蒂 是的 她的脚受伤了不断流血
[19:07] He was bleeding from a leg wound. 他们威胁要杀了我如果我不帮忙
[19:09] They threatened to kill me if I didn’t help. 所以你把子弹取出来
[19:11] So you took this bullet out of him. 是的,但是我叫他们送他去医院
[19:13] Yeah, but I told them to take him to a hospital. He lost so much blood. He was in shock. 他大量出血
[19:17] Where do you think they took him? 他受惊过度
[19:18] One of them said, uh, 去哪里
[19:20] something about dumping him at the Hialeah. 他们其中一个说 好像在海里把他抛下
[19:23] I know where that is. 我知道在哪里
[19:45] Tell us where your partners are. 告诉我你的父母在哪里
[19:48] Lester,
[19:50] do you think that your friends are coming back for you? 你觉得你的朋友 会回来找你吗
[19:54] I think they left you here to die, 我想他们仍你在这里等死
[19:56] so why don’t you tell me who put this whole thing together? 那你为何不告诉我
[19:59] This guy’s going fast. 谁设计这一切的
[20:00] No, you don’t. No, no, you don’t. 这家伙跑得很快 不,你不要
[20:06] I want a name from you. 呻吟 我想要一个名字
[20:09] Lester, 李斯特是这人吗
[20:10] is this guy worth dying for?
[20:12] Why don’t you give me something to get him with? 值得你去死 为什么不告诉我怎么找他 (嘀咕)
[20:17] Nedir. 那是什么
[20:20] What was that? 里这
[20:23] Nedir … Kire. Heard Laura got some DNA off those uniforms. 听说罗拉得到一些DNA
[20:36] We get any names? 我们知道名字了吗
[20:37] Almost. 几乎
[20:40] You talk to Speed?
[20:41] Yeah. He’s on the box right now. 你跟斯佩说过了吗
[20:43] How’d that go for you? 是的,他现在在里面
[20:44] I’m just glad it’s over. 你那边怎么样了
[20:46] They ask you about your girlfriend? 我很高兴结束了
[20:47] H, you know I don’t have a girlfriend. 他们提及你女友了
[20:49] No girlfriend this week? 你知道我没有
[20:50] The girl I’m seeing, I’m glad she doesn’t have a polygraph. 这周也没有女朋友
[20:53] Hey, got it. 我正在约会的女孩 幸亏她不找我做测试
[20:55] Cesar Rubio and Mike Tooley. 知道了
[20:57] Let’s see where they’ve been hanging out. 斯瑟努比奥和麦克托里 让我们看看他们在哪里
[20:59] They shared a floor at Raiford State Penitentiary. 他们共租一个公寓 再来福特附近
[21:03] Got a driver, … 要开车去
[21:04] … sharpshooter, … 神枪手
[21:06] … explosives expert, … … drug dealer … 炸药专家
[21:08] … and a tactical man. 毒品交易者
[21:10] Ex-con dream team. Missing only … 狡猾的家伙 最好组合
[21:12] … a buyer. 只是缺了 买家
[21:14] Yes. Nedir Kire. 是的 雷德凯
[21:16] Who? 谁
[21:17] Dying declaration by our friend Cassidy up there. 谁
[21:21] Nedir Kire. What is that, Farsi? 宣布死亡的时候我们凯斯蒂在那里 雷德凯
[21:23] I don’t know. 那是什么法斯
[21:24] So, this Nedir is our buyer? 我不知道
[21:27] He’s the man behind it all? Could be. 雷德开是买家
[21:28] So, let’s run his name through county property records, 他是幕后的操纵者 我们在国家财产那里查一下这人
[21:31] white pages, yellow pages, IRS if you have to. 白皮书黄页如果需要就找国家银行
[21:33] But you know what, start with … inmate records. 你知道从什么开始找
[21:35] You got it. 监禁记录 知道了 打字
[21:57] Bad guys. 坏人
[22:01] Good guys. 好人
[22:02] I recovered a 122 pieces of firearms evidence. 我恢复了122件军火证据
[22:05] Good work. 好样的
[22:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:08] Well, you know what they say. 你知道他们说什么 你不知道你是谁直到
[22:09] You don’t really know who you are until … 所有迷都解开
[22:10] All hell breaks loose. So our round count on our two swat officers was fifty-four. 所以我们依靠两个特种队员
[22:15] Of that, I got 45 casings. 我拿到了45个案子
[22:17] Those are shown in blue. 那些会有用的
[22:18] Talk about bullets. There were 12. 说说子弹
[22:21] We dug them out of the hearse, 有12颗 我们在灵柩和树上找到 大楼还有一些汽车
[22:23] trees, buildings, several cars. It was the usual yield. 这是正常现象
[22:27] Three-fourths of the casings, one-fourth of the bullets. The ex-cons used tec-9s, didn’t they? 三分之四的外套和四分之一的子弹
[22:32] That’s correct– death talons. 他们用九毫米子弹
[22:33] And those are shown here in red. 是的德福他轮 那些在这里是禁止的 我拿到了40各外套和18个弹道 有一个
[22:35] Now, of that, I got 40 casings and 18 projectiles. 造成了何利斯的致命伤
[22:38] One of which fatally killed Officer Hollis. 还有其他吗
[22:41] Anything else? 有的
[22:46] The green triangles are actually rounds … 绿色的三角形其实是圆形
[22:48] that I matched to your weapon. 和你的武器吻合
[22:50] Seven total, not including the round … 一共有7个
[22:52] that you pulled out of Laskey’s head … 你从莱斯凯的头取出来的
[22:54] or the one that came out of the doctor’s office. 还是在医生办公室拿到的
[22:55] So, it turns out you’re a good shot. 这说明你射得很准
[22:58] What about Speedle’s 9? 那斯佩德呢
[23:01] That is ongoing. 那时正在进行
[23:02] I haven’t matched any projectiles or casings to his weapon yet, 我对照过弹道和皮套
[23:05] but I’m not finished with the report. 和他的武器
[23:07] Okay. 但是这报告还没有完
[23:09] Anything else? 好的
[23:09] Well, I’ve saved the best for last. 还有其他的吗
[23:11] You know the bullet you pulled out of Lynn Martell’s car? 最好的留到最后 你知道取出来的子弹
[23:14] Trajectory from the final position … 从李的车上取出
[23:17] turns out is from across the street. 弹道的最后位置
[23:19] We have a mystery shooter. 说明是从街的那一边射出
[23:21] So, our crime scene just got a lot bigger. 我们有一个神秘抢手
[23:23] Okay, you know what? 我们的犯罪现场要更大
[23:24] Get Tripp and go back over there. 你知道什么
[23:26] Nice work. Thanks. 去那里然后返回 好样的
[23:28] Did you come here intending to lie? 谢谢
[23:30] No. 女人:你来这里就为了撒谎 不是
[23:34] Did you take part in an officer-involved shooting yesterday? 你昨天涉及一个警察的枪击事件吗
[23:37] Your phraseology is misleading. 你的措词误导我
[23:39] Please answer “yes” or “no.”
[23:40] Please rephrase the question. 请回答是或者不是
[23:42] If you fail to cooperate… 请重新解释你的问题
[23:43] Was I involved in a shoot-out? 如果你不合作
[23:45] Yeah. 我有没有设计是吗
[23:46] Was an officer killed? Yes. 是不是有一警官被杀了
[23:49] Did you disclose any information regarding the narcotics transport? 是的 你有泄漏任何消息吗 关于毒品的运输吗
[23:55] No. 没有
[23:57] The officer riding next to you was shot in the head. 坐在你旁边的警员被击中头部
[24:00] Was his name Officer Hollis? 他叫何利斯吗
[24:02] Yes.
[24:04] Were you shot in the chest? 是的
[24:06] Yes. 你胸部中枪吗
[24:06] Did your vest protect you from serious injury? 是的
[24:09] Yes. 你的防弹背心保护你了吗 是的
[24:11] Did the suspects have any reason to kill Officer Hollis … 疑犯有理由杀何利斯警官
[24:15] but only wound you? 而只是伤你 你知道吗 这游战结束了
[24:26] You know what? This game’s over. 对不起
[24:32] Sorry, 但是我要查询这些警员
[24:32] but I have an officer-involved case to investigate. So I don’t have time for this petty crap. 我没有时间理这些琐碎事情
[24:43] Hey, can I talk to you for just a second? 我能和你谈一谈吗
[24:45] It’s not really a good time. 不是好时间
[24:47] Well, I just wanted to talk to you before I … Before what? 我只是想跟你说
[24:50] Before I sent Horatio my report. 什么之前 在我送报告给赫拉迪奥之前
[24:54] Look, my gun misfired, okay? 我的枪走火了我承认
[24:55] I admit it. It misfired because I didn’t clean it. 它走火因为我没有清洁它
[24:59] That’s why it jammed up, and that’s why Hollis is dead. 所以它堵赛了
[25:02] Okay? And I should probably resign. 所以何利斯死了
[25:03] That is not true. That was an ambush, 我应该辞职这不是真的
[25:04] he was shot from the left-hand side, and there was nothing that you could have done about it. 有一个埋伏他从左边被击中的
[25:07] Well, I feel like there was. There wasn’t. 你做任何事都不能阻止
[25:10] And all I’m saying is next time it could be you, and I’m just … 我觉得也是 那不是
[25:12] I’m just begging you, clean your gun. 我说的是下次可能轮到你了 我只是在求你 清理你的枪
[25:17] I get it. 叹气
[25:19] Listen, uh … 我知道了
[25:21] you shouldn’t have to be the one to tell Horatio. 听着 你不应该是
[25:22] I’ll do it, okay? Okay. 告诉赫拉迪奥的人 我去好吧
[25:25] Ms. Duquesne, you’re up. 好的 你起来了
[25:28] I’ve got one more knock-and-talk, and then I’m all yours. 我要再走一趟 然后我就是你们的了
[25:30] Don’t make me call Lieutenant Caine. 别让我找蔡勒上尉
[25:31] I wouldn’t make my L.T. take a call from you. 我会叫我的上尉找你的
[25:43] Get any prints? 拿到任何印了吗
[25:46] Well, we’ve got good ridge structure, 我们有很好的组合
[25:47] but they’ll probably end up belonging to the suspects we have already. 但是他们会瓦解 我们已经准备去捉疑犯了
[25:51] Guy you want’s too smart to put his hands on a casket? 你们要捉的人太聪明了
[25:53] Especially when it doubles as an arsenal. 特别是他带有军火的时候
[25:56] Got your page. 拿到你的报告了
[25:57] Are you thinking this heist is related to my task force? 你在想这次拦截吗 跟我的任务有关吗
[26:00] Nedir Kire. 雷德凯
[26:02] Have you ever heard that name? 你听过这个名字吗
[26:03] No. Sounds Russian. 没有
[26:05] Well, wherever he’s from, 相似俄罗斯人
[26:07] I think he put this whole thing together. 无论他从哪来 他的所有东西都聚集起来了
[26:09] How about DEA, ATF’s database? 查一下DEA和ATF的数据库
[26:12] No. 没有
[26:13] Dead ends. 没有
[26:15] Well … 这样
[26:16] sorry I couldn’t help.
[26:17] I wouldn’t say that. 我帮不上忙 不要这么说
[26:23] Oh, before I go, 在我走之前
[26:26] reporters called me last night. 报道员昨晚打电话给我
[26:28] Because of the shooting. They wanted a comment. 因为那次枪截
[26:31] What? Why? 他们想要一个评论
[26:33] Well, you know… 什么为什么
[26:35] my husband killed in the line of duty, drug rip-off. 你知道我丈夫在执行任务是被杀
[26:38] And now, two years later, 被毒贩
[26:40] my brother-in-law at a drug heist shoot-out. 现在两年过去了
[26:43] You’re not talking about reporters, 我的妹夫在一次毒品拦截中被击中
[26:44] you’re talking about Rayas. 你不是再说报道员 你在说莱恩斯
[26:47] Horatio Caine mows his lawn, 咯咯笑声
[26:49] and Rayas makes it prime-time news. 赫拉迪奥剪了草坪 莱恩斯让这变成主要新闻
[26:55] I’m glad you’re okay. 我很高兴你准备好了 时常
[26:57] Always. 好的
[27:01] Yeah. Good luck. 祝你好运
[27:13] Nedir kire. 雷德凯 见鬼这个地方像截场
[27:59] Hell, this place looks like a battle zone. Look at all the stray gunfire. You know, 看那些枪火
[28:03] I’m not as concerned about the ones going in … as the one that came out. 你知道我没有在里面的那些担心
[28:06] You found that here? 和那些走出来的人一样
[28:07] Yeah. I think this gives us cause to search the place. 你在这里发 现了好的 我想这足够理由让我们搜这个地方
[28:11] Yep. 是的
[28:20] Do you always work on Sundays? 你经常星期天工作吗
[28:22] Only when I’m expecting a visit from an angel. 只有在我等天使来访的时候
[28:25] Well, you might think I’m the devil in just a second. 你可能会觉得我一下子变成了恶魔
[28:33] Did you see anybody out there shooting? 你看见那里有人开枪了吗
[28:35] No. I was hiding behind the limestone. 不我藏在后面
[28:37] It sounded like Liberty City on Fourth of July.
[28:39] You own a firearm, Mr. Tomassi? 听起来好像7月4号的自由城
[28:41] No. 你欠我一个武器
[28:42] No?
[28:43] You mind if we take a look around? 不
[28:45] It’s important to recover all of the rounds … 不 你介意我周围看看吗
[28:47] in an officer-involved shooting. 恢复很重要
[28:50] Sure. Okay. 所有涉及警方枪击事件 肯定好的
[29:19] What were you doing at the time of the shooting? 枪击事件发 生的时候你在干什么
[29:21] I was working on the limestone. I don’t know anything. 我在工作 什么也不知道
[29:25] Good, ’cause I’m done here. 好的 做完了
[29:31] Did you tell me your name was Calleigh Duquesne? 你告诉我的名字是卡雷吗
[29:33] Yes, I did. 是的
[29:35] But my nickname is “lamb chop”. 但是我的别号是莱布
[29:37] But only my dad calls me that now.
[29:39] Oh, I know, I’m sorry. 只有我父亲那样叫我
[29:40] Okay, “yes” or “no” only. Fire away. 对不起
[29:44] Did you consume any alcohol … 只需要是或者不是 不许吸烟
[29:45] or drugs in an attempt to influence this exam? 你喝酒和服用毒品吗
[29:48] No. 去影响这个测试
[29:49] Did you process drug evidence for dispo day? 没有 你有加工毒品吗
[29:52] Yes. 在分派日 是的
[30:02] Was that drug cocaine? 那时可卡因吗
[30:04] Yes. 是的
[30:14] We need a sample. 我们需要样板
[30:15] Well, okay, um … 好的
[30:17] but I’m not going to do it in front of you. 我不会在你面前示范的
[30:19] You wanted to see me?
[30:20] I think we found our mole. 你想见我吗
[30:22] Calleigh Duquesne just tested positive for cocaine. 我想我们找对人了 他对可卡因反映呈阳性 赫拉迪奥
[30:25] Horatio, I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发
[30:27] I promise you, I have never done any type of drug. 生什么事
[30:29] I know you didn’t. 我发 誓没有做过任何品种的毒品
[30:30] She will appeal. 我知道你没有她会上诉的
[30:31] Appeal.
[30:32] Until then, she’s relieved of duty. 上溯那时候她就没有责任了
[30:35] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯错误
[30:36] Your CSI pops positive, and you don’t think she’s the mole? 你的科员呈阳性你不认为她是
[30:39] That’s correct.
[30:40] What are you talking about? 是的 你在说什么
[30:43] You guys couldn’t find your ass with both hands. 你们不能两全其美
[30:46] Now, you should be thanking her. 你应该谢谢她
[30:48] Why? 为什么 因为如果像我想的那样
[30:49] Because, if it’s what I think … 她只是刺探这个案子
[30:52] she just cracked the case. How you feeling? 你觉得呢
[31:07] Like a hummingbird on six cups of coffee. 像一只站在六个咖啡杯上的小鸟
[31:11] Describe that to me. 跟我说一下
[31:13] Uh, I feel confused, angry, confused. I-I know that I have said this to you before, 我感到混乱和愤怒
[31:18] but I want to make sure that you know. 我知道之前和你说过
[31:20] I did not take anything. 但我想确定你知道
[31:21] Okay, hang on a second. 我什么也没有拿
[31:22] Are your lips numb? 好的 等一下
[31:23] Yes. 你不会说话了吗
[31:24] Okay. 好的 你在过去八小时在做什么
[31:25] Now, what have you been doing for the last eight hours? Tripp and I were following the mystery trajectory. 我们在跟踪那个神秘的弹道
[31:30] We-we went to the tile place. I ate a granola bar. 我们来到瓦片那个的地方
[31:34] Uh, then we went back to the firearms lab. 我吃了麦片条 然后我们回去军火实验室
[31:36] Okay. 好的
[31:36] All right. Hang on a second. 等一下
[31:39] You went to the tile place. 你去了瓦片那个地方 你在那里发
[31:40] What did you find at the tile place? 现什么
[31:42] I found a bullet, but no casings. 我找到了子弹没有外壳
[31:44] It had gone through the door, and it had lodged into the tile. 打穿了门
[31:46] I think it was Italian marble, 留在在瓦片上
[31:48] and I had a very difficult time digging it out. 我想是意大利岩石 我很难才挖出来
[31:54] Okay. I think you’ve been dosed. 我想你足够了 子弹在哪里 那时可卡因 不让我们做另外一个
[32:00] Where’s the bullet now? That’s cocaine. 来者就是那岩石
[32:19] No, let’s do another one. Come on, that’s marble from the Avellino province. 你知道这样一块多少钱吗
[32:25] Do you have any idea how much one of those costs? About half as much as two. Go ahead. 大概2倍继续
[32:32] Okay, okay, okay. 好的好的
[32:33] Paul, why don’t you just tell us where the cocaine is, 保罗你为什么不告诉我们
[32:35] because we are happy to test every tile in here. 可卡因在哪里 我们很愿意去测试
[32:38] So, it’s up to you. 每片瓦都在这里
[32:41] Follow me. All right. 这就随你了 跟我来
[32:57] Blue as sky. 好的 好像天空一样蓝
[32:58] Cocaine hydrochloride. 可卡因物品 是的
[33:02] I’ve seen it pressed into plastic before, but this is new. 我之前看过它被压在塑料里 但是这是新的
[33:20] This looks like some type of adhesive. 这好像是某种粘合剂
[33:23] Organic. Maybe like a sap. 有机物
[33:25] Yeah, it’s not very strong. 可能好像树液一样
[33:26] No, but it maintains its purity. 是的 不是很强
[33:28] How do you get it back to powder? 是的 但是很纯
[33:30] I don’t know. Let’s ask Paul. 怎样变成粉末
[33:53] Nice way to move cocaine in plain sight, 我不知道 问问保罗
[33:55] unless you’re just laundering the profits. 很好的办法运送可卡因
[33:56] Either way, we’ve got you for murder. 除非你刚刚获利
[33:59] Murder? It’s just coke. 都不是我们控告你谋杀
[34:02] Courtesy of a couple of dead cops, it’s not. 谋杀只不过是
[34:04] Oh, no, you’ve got it wrong, man. 两个警察死了
[34:05] This isn’t the stuff you’re looking for. 不 你错了 伙计
[34:07] I got this from Haiti three weeks ago. 这不是你要找的东西
[34:09] Underside of a cruise ship. 这东西我三周前就得到了
[34:10] Well, we’ll see about that, won’t we? 在一个船舱下面
[34:11] We’re going to take it with us. 我们走着瞧 我们会带上的
[34:16] I’m going to need to talk to you later about something. 我有些东西跟你说
[34:19] Okay, you just let me know. 好的
[34:27] Wait a second. 你让我知道
[34:28] That’s a piece of evidence tape. 等一下 那是装着证据的磁带
[34:30] Yeah. 是的
[34:33] This cocaine did not come from Haiti. 这可卡因不是来自海地
[34:35] Not unless Haiti’s in the middle of our crime lab. 除非海地在中间
[34:38] That’s right. 在我们的犯罪实验室 正确
[34:40] You’re not smart enough to put this thing together on your own. 你不够聪明
[34:43] Who’s your partner? I don’t have one. 把这些东西作为你的 你的搭档是谁
[34:45] My name is the only one on the company’s paper. 我没有
[34:47] That’s ’cause you’re stupid. 我的名字是唯一出现在公司文件上
[34:49] Now, who’s your partner. 那是因为你很笨 谁是你的搭档
[34:50] Does “Nedir Kire” ring a bell? 是雷德凯吗 按门铃
[34:54] No. 不是的
[34:55] You believe him, Lieutenant? 你相信他吗上尉
[34:57] No. Any progress? 不
[35:10] No. 任何进展 没有
[35:14] Eric … 艾利
[35:15] come here a minute. 来这里一下
[35:17] Although it’s been confused for Russian, 虽然被俄罗斯人迷惑
[35:19] if you read “Nedir Kire” backwards, 要将雷德凯反过来读
[35:22] it spells “Erik Riden.” 变成了艾利雷登
[35:31] Erik Riden, you are about to be searched. 艾利雷登
[35:38] “Newark’s Erik Riden of Whaler College, 你要搜索吗
[35:40] Reporting on the New Student Cafeteria for WXLY.” 华乐大学的艾利雷登
[35:44] Erik Riden. 在餐馆的新生
[35:45] Zoom in on that picture. 艾利雷等
[35:49] Now, does that look familiar to you? 放大那图片 觉得眼熟吗
[35:52] Enrique Rayas. 莱恩斯
[35:53] Enrique Rayas. Film at eleven. 在11点照的
[35:54] He probably changed it from Erik to Enrique … 他可能改了名
[35:56] after he moved to Miami.
[35:58] Where’d he get the Rayas from? 再来了迈阿米之后
[35:59] Probably out of the air. Makes sense. 他从哪里弄来的 无端端弄来的
[36:01] Appeal to the local Hispanic audience. 有道理
[36:04] Now how do we prove it? 告诉当地听众
[36:05] Wait a minute. 我们怎么证明
[36:06] Is this the footage from the day of the shooting? 等一下 这不是脚本吗
[36:08] It is. 枪击发 生那一天
[36:09] Zoom in on that. 正是
[36:12] That could be gunpowder residue. 放大那里
[36:14] If it is … 那可能是火药
[36:15] he just broadcast it all over the Miami news. 如果是的话
[36:18] Many people are saying that they should shut down … 他就在整个迈阿密新闻中播出
[36:20] the incinerator in the wake of the shooting. 很多人说要关闭焚化炉
[36:21] What are your feelings about that? 在枪击之后
[36:23] Well, as the owner, I mean, 你对此怎么想
[36:24] I can understand people’s fear, but … 跟那主人一样想法
[36:26] What people should be afraid of is Nedir Kire. 我明白人们的害怕
[36:28] What is he … ? Cut, cut! 人们应该担心的是雷德凯
[36:31] Oh, excuse me. What are you talking about? 他是什么 对不起
[36:33] We will discuss it on the ride. There’s your car. 你在说什么
[36:35] We have a warrant for the clothes you wore yesterday. 我们在路上讨论用你的车 我们今天带了你衣服的保单吧
[36:37] Mr. Stokes, as owner of the incinerator, 就像焚化炉老板一样
[36:39] you knew the date, the time and the route the truck took. 好了
[36:42] So, did you tell Enrique? 你知道日期时间和路途
[36:44] I don’t even tell my wife that stuff. 所以你告诉他了 我连自己太太都保密
[36:46] I told all of this to your Detective yesterday. 我今天把这些都告诉探员了
[36:48] Bob, I can be a friend on this. 鲍布我么在这事上是伙计
[36:54] I might have made a mistake. Come on. 想象力带来错误
[36:58] We know how you found out about Dispo Day. 来吧 我知道你怎么发
[37:02] Silence. 现的了
[37:05] Enrique — 关于分配日 (小声):安静
[37:07] I mean, Erik– 艾利克
[37:09] the incinerator owner that tipped you off … 我意思是艾利
[37:11] is down at homicide as we speak, 焚化炉老板给了好处你
[37:13] giving his statement. So … 就好像在谋杀询问中他的口供
[37:16] Talk to us, Enrique. 那么
[37:17] It’s your last chance. 跟我说艾利克
[37:18] We know you were the brains behind the coke operation. 这是你最后机会了 我们知道就是你了
[37:21] Your partner, Tomassi, already gave you up. 行动的幕后首脑
[37:24] You’re on your own, anyway. 你的搭档早已出卖你了 你是孤兵作截
[37:26] Do you guys get cell service in here? 你们没被关在这里
[37:28] Because I’m-I’m having a … 因为我有
[37:32] The substance on your shirt, Enrique — 蔡勒说话 在你衬衫上的物质
[37:35] that blue substance — that’s gunpowder. 蓝色的物质火药
[37:38] Which places you there as the shooter. 你在哪里开枪的
[37:43] It also means that you not only organized the hijacking, 这证明你不仅
[37:47] you participated in it on the day. 组织了抢劫
[37:49] And I want to know why. 你在当天担当重任
[37:50] Television station not paying you enough? 我想知道为什么
[37:52] Cocaine tile business not cutting it? 做电视节目还不够吗
[37:58] Did you see the coverage? 可卡因生意不够吗
[38:00] That footage aired nationally. 你为什么这么大胆
[38:03] And it came from a secondary market. 在全国范围内把脚本播放
[38:07] It came from Miami. 它从二手市场而来
[38:12] For fame, fortune, and one hell of an alibi? 来自迈阿米 为了名利
[38:15] Ripe piece of tape, Horatio. 何一个犯罪现场
[38:18] And you and I, my friend, 转一段磁带 你和我我的朋友
[38:21] we are going to get everything we want. 我们可以得到想要的东西
[38:24] I agree, my friend. 我同意我的朋友
[38:26] The difference is,
[38:27] you will be receiving yours in a 6-by-9 cell. 不同的是
[38:39] So, how’d you tie the leak back to the incinerator owner? 你会接受你的在监狱里 那你怎样把消息泄漏
[38:41] I just talked to him. 给焚化炉老板
[38:43] Oh, come on! 我只是跟他说
[38:44] I find that … 来吧
[38:45] hooking someone up to a wire tends to interfere with the process. 我发 现迷上了电线上的东西
[38:50] But that’s just me. 从中阻挠
[38:53] Speed? 但那只是我
[38:54] You wanted to talk? 斯佩
[38:56] I heard you got the guy behind the shooting. 你想说话吗 我听说你在枪击后面捉到那人 是真的
[38:58] That’s true. 是的
[39:02] Yeah, uh … 我想跟你说的事情
[39:06] the thing I wanted to talk to you about… My gun… 嗯
[39:11] Speed … 我的枪
[39:12] we were ambushed, and it happens. 斯佩 我们遭到埋伏就发
[39:15] Yeah, but, uh … 生了
[39:16] You got to believe me. 是的但是
[39:18] These things happen. 你必须相信我 这些事情常发
[39:20] You didn’t do anything wrong. 生 你没有做错任何事
[39:23] You’re a good man. 你是好人
[39:27] Okay? 叹气
[39:29] Thanks. 好了吗 谢谢
[39:31] What’s that? 那是什么
[39:32] This is a belated birthday present for you. 这是你的生日礼物
[39:36] Happy birthday. Okay? 生日快乐
[39:39] Now, you hang in there. 好了吗 你留在这里
[39:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:56] No comment. 不予置评
[39:57] Come on.
[39:58] No comment. 来吧
[40:00] Mr. Rayas, Mr. Rayas, is it true that…? 莱恩斯 这是真的 在这里 来恩斯先生
[40:02] Over here, Mr. Rayas, I’ve got a question… 我有一个问题 报道员大喊
[41:10] [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] 汽笛声 轻快音乐奏起
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme