Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] No ID on him? 没身份证么?
[01:12] Jeans, t-shirt, K-Mart socks. 牛仔裤,衬衫,袜子
[01:15] Big spender. 花不少钱
[01:16] He saved his pennies for the peeps. 我们帮他省了
[01:22] Speed. 斯比
[01:25] How old do you think the girl is? 你认为那个女孩有多大?
[01:26] I don’t know. I never saw him before this. 我不知道,我还没见过她
[01:30] Eighteen, maybe nineteen. 18或者是19岁 (快门声)
[01:34] Just a kid. 还是个孩子
[01:36] So the weapon had to be long enough to penetrate this backdoor… 所以那个武器要足够长才可以刺透
[01:40] to do damage, right? 是从背后偷袭的吧?
[01:43] Yeah. The guy inside the booth… 电话亭里的那个家伙
[01:46] must have been pressing against the wall. 一定被压在?暀W了
[01:47] Poised to see paradise. 差点就要去见上帝了 啊?
[02:24] 1×16 Evidence of Things Unseen ?我们不是又被骗了吧? ??又被骗了 不!绝对不会!
[02:36] Sharp force injuries. 大力的创伤
[02:38] Three knife strikes through the door. 三把刀捅破了门
[02:40] Only two in the body. 两把刺进了体内
[02:41] That’s all he needed I guess. 我想那已经足以致命
[02:44] So, what about an ID, Alexx? 阿雷斯,那你能确定他的身份么?
[02:46] Nothing out of the ordinary. 没有什么特别的发 现
[02:49] So far. 目前为止
[02:52] Oof. Bad teeth. 一口烂牙
[02:54] He looks Eastern European to me. 他看上去好像是东欧人
[02:56] We’ll post him in a couple of hours. 我们会在几小时内通缉他
[02:58] Okay. 好的
[03:02] You ever seen that video “Sexy Guns, Sexy Girls”? 你有没有看过那个录像? 酷枪辣妹?
[03:05] If you go into a booth with that saw, 如果你进了一个单间
[03:08] you don’t even have to take your clothes off. 用这个电锯你都不用脱衣服
[03:09] You’d make a fortune in tips. 光是小费你就可以挣一大笔
[03:12] You’re standing in my crime scene. 你正站在罪案现场
[03:15] If you take the door, I got to close the booth. 你看着门,我们去单间
[03:18] Then close the booth. 那么
[03:21] Can’t blame a guy for trying to make a living. 你不可以怪一个要谋生的人
[03:23] I hear you. So what do we have? 知道了
[03:25] Serrated blade, eight inches. 八英寸锯齿状的刀口
[03:27] With the strike wider at the top than the bottom. 蔡勒:用上宽下窄的凶器
[03:30] Some sort of hunting knife. Well, he was hunting. 杜昆申:就是一种猎刀
[03:32] The question becomes how did he know where to aim? 现在问题是他怎么知道从哪里下手?
[03:37] Wait a second. What is this? 等一下 这是什么?
[03:53] That looks recent, doesn’t it? 那像新伤,不是么?
[03:55] I’m taking the door with me. 我看守着门
[04:01] Lot of people have been in this booth. 很多人来过这里
[04:05] Everybody but a janitor. 除了看门人 对
[04:10] Hey, check this out. 嘿,过来看看这个
[04:17] It’s a hair. 是一根头发
[04:18] Could be from a million guys. 它很可能是任何一个家伙的
[04:23] Yeah, but look how thick it is. 是啊,你看它好粗啊
[04:25] And it’s needle-pointed. I don’t think that’s human. 而且像针尖一样尖 我不认为那是人的毛发
[04:29] Here’s another one. 看这里还有一根
[04:30] Must have found at least twenty of them. 我敢说至少有20根
[04:32] Bet when you process his clothes, you’ll find more. 我敢打赌你可以 在他衣服上找到更多
[04:34] Who’s this guy been hanging out with? 这个家伙都经常跟谁在一块儿?
[04:37] Give me a hand, Horatio, please. 没问题 (呻吟声)
[04:42] T-shaped injuries. T字型的伤口
[04:44] Which means the killer used a single-edged blade. 蔡勒:那就意味着凶手用了 一个单刃的武器
[04:50] Any marks on the ribs? 肋骨上有没有什么伤痕?
[04:52] Not the first one. 不是第一个伤口
[04:53] Slipped right between the ribs. 刚好擦过肋骨之间
[04:55] Punctured his left lung. 刺穿他的左肺
[04:56] Filling the lungs with blood. 血充满了肺
[04:58] Which he then spewed all over the plexiglas. 蔡勒:血喷到了玻璃上
[05:04] Second stab chipped the fifth vertebrae… 第二刀削到了脊椎骨
[05:06] and severed his spinal cord. 伤到了他的脊髓
[05:07] There’s your cause of death. 那就是致命伤
[05:09] Lights out, my friend. 快走吧,伙计
[05:19] Plywood, two layers. Blade didn’t fragment. 两层的胶合板 刀刃一点事都没有
[05:22] Cheap door, good knife. 破门,好刀
[05:24] I think I’ve narrowed it down to three. 我们可以把范围缩窄
[05:26] Gryphon m35 … 格瑞芬m35号…
[05:29] recon … 查找
[05:30] With a tanto point. 有个印记
[05:32] And Echelon MPT. 特种部队
[05:35] Thank you. 谢谢你啊
[05:36] So … 那么…
[05:38] is he military? 他是军队的吗?
[05:41] Is he SWAT? 他是机动特别行动部队的?
[05:42] Well, in any case, it’s weapons grade, 那种情况,这个武器很有力
[05:44] and whoever owns it, didn’t get it to play mumblety-peg. 无论是谁的,绝不是拿它来玩的
[05:46] Or “I spy.” 或者是我怀疑
[05:49] Okay, so … 好,那么…
[05:52] I’m about six feet tall and… 我大约6英尺高
[05:54] that would make the killer roughly the same height. 那个凶手也应该差不多
[05:57] He would probably place his left hand up here for support. 他很可能是用左手的
[06:00] Making him right-handed. 假设他是右撇子
[06:01] And then lean in … 然后靠过来…
[06:03] to hide what he was doing. 去隐瞒他所作的 (音乐声)
[06:16] Now, 现在,人们都不用眼神交流
[06:18] people don’t make a lot of eye contact in a place like this, right?
[06:21] So even if he was detected, 那么,即使他被监视
[06:23] somebody might just think he was wasted. 一定有人认为他是大材小用
[06:24] Well, he definitely knew his way around the place. 他肯定熟地形
[06:27] There’s a reason the Italians call it “little death.” 所以意大利人叫他“死神” (摇滚乐)
[06:36] So he came and went. 所以他来了又走了
[06:39] Came and went. 这可是个杀人的好地方
[06:40] This a good place to kill somebody, isn’t it? 这可是个杀人的好地方 (摇滚乐)
[06:49] I’m not working. 我不在工作
[06:51] I am. 我在啊
[06:55] One of the cops. 其中一个警察
[06:56] CSI. 鉴证科
[06:59] Well, you came to the right place. 哦,你来对了地方
[07:01] My whole life’s a crime scene. 我的一生都在处理犯罪现场
[07:02] When are you going to arrest whoever’s responsible… 你什么时候去逮捕有嫌疑的人
[07:03] for me having this crappy job in this crappy town? 在这个别脚的城市做这个别脚的工作
[07:07] Do you, um, work the same shift, the same booth every night? 那你每天都在 同一时间同一地点工作?
[07:11] When I can get it. 当我能去的时候
[07:13] It’s in the back, out of the way. 是背地里的交易
[07:15] Make more money when you give the guys a little extra. 你给那些家伙一些小利润 你就能挣得更多
[07:17] Well, the guy they took out of here… 他们把那个家伙装在袋子里弄出去
[07:19] in a body bag got extra, didn’t he? 他拿了更多?
[07:22] Forgive me if I’m not more surprised, but … 我一点都不觉得意外,但…
[07:25] Did you happen to notice what part of town we’re in, Slugger? 你注意到我们在小镇的哪里?
[07:30] Oh, and by the way, 啊,那么,那个人被杀了
[07:31] that guy that got killed I never saw him before. 我从来没见过他
[07:35] That’s what you were going to ask, right? 你就想问这个阿?
[07:37] Actually, I was going to ask you if you work off the clock. 其实我想问你是不是能按时搞定他?
[07:41] Is that an offer? 那是请求么?
[07:42] I’ll take that as a yes. 我会接受的
[07:44] Where you from? 你从哪里来?
[07:45] Lake Leelanau. 里拉那湖
[07:47] Michigan. 米歇根州
[07:51] Okay. 只有家乡的人才知道
[07:53] Only people from home know that and … 和
[07:57] I don’t make you for a wolverine. 我不认为你是从沃尔良来的
[07:59] Well, I spend a lot of time looking at maps. 我花了好一些时间找地图
[08:04] You’re a lot more fun than you look, you know? 你这个人其实挺有意思
[08:07] All right, CSI, what do you want me to say? 好的,调查科 你想让我说什么?
[08:11] How about … 不如…
[08:13] I won’t go back. 我不会放弃
[08:20] I won’t go back. 我不会放弃
[08:24] Then again, 那就说定了
[08:26] you’re paid to tell men what they want to hear, right? 告诉他们他们想听的
[08:32] That’s right. 好的
[08:46] We know it’s not human. 我们都清楚那简直不是人
[08:48] Hey, did you see that tall one? 你有没有见过那个高个儿?
[08:50] At the peeps? 骨髓都碎了
[08:51] The medulla’s fragmented. 骨髓都碎了
[08:53] The index is less than one-third. 只剩下三分之一了
[08:55] So, we’re talking about a higher primate. 我们在说高级生物啊 嗯…
[08:59] Hey, did you ever date a stripper? 你有没有约会过脱衣舞娘?
[09:02] Nah, I wouldn’t call it dating. 不,那不能算是约会
[09:04] Gentlemen, what did we get? 先生们,看我们有什么收获?
[09:06] Hairs from the victim. 被害者的头发
[09:07] Cortex to medulla ratio tells us it’s from an ape. 脑皮层和骨髓的比例 告诉我们它是猿类
[09:10] Uh, maybe a chimp, maybe a gorilla. 嗯 可能是大猩猩,也可能是黑猩猩
[09:12] Let’s assume then that the victim brought the hair to the party. 我们假设他是受害者的 让大家看看
[09:14] From where he works or lives. 从他工作或者生活的地方
[09:16] Right, so let’s check into zoos, animal shows, circuses, 好,我们去查一下动物园,马战团之类
[09:19] anywhere where an Eastern European… 注意有烂牙的东欧人
[09:21] with bad teeth could have access to an ape. 我门可能会找到猿
[09:23] All right? 好了?
[09:40] You work with Chimps? (说俄罗斯语)
[09:43] I work all over the zoo.
[09:45] With your cousin?
[09:46] With that son-of-a-bitch.
[09:48] God rest his soul.
[09:53] Where’d you get those?
[09:54] Where’d you learn to speak Russian?
[09:59] That’s Victor Ratsch. Night custodian. 赢了
[10:01] His, uh, cousin got him the job. 他的表哥帮他找的工作
[10:04] They couldn’t stop fighting. I mean, 他们不停止打斗
[10:05] I recommended they fire one of them, but you know … 我对他们开火算了
[10:07] who listens to the pr flak? 谁听到他们的争吵?
[10:09] You know what they fought about? 你知道他们为什么吵起来?
[10:10] I don’t know. 我不会俄语
[10:11] I don’t speak Russian and Vadim doesn’t speak English. 我不会俄语 维当不会说英语
[10:13] Did Ratsch speak English? 那拉斯齐说英语?
[10:15] Yeah, he was motivated. 对,他是被鼓动的
[10:16] American women. 美国女人
[10:18] Why do you think he went to peep shows then? 你为什么觉得他会去看表演?
[10:20] I didn’t say he had any luck with them. 我觉得他倒霉 (电话声)
[10:23] Okay, thank you. Excuse me. 好,谢谢 打扰一下
[10:24] Yeah, Horatio. 嗯,霍拉多 嗯 (快门声)
[10:40] Hit-and-run. 肇事人逃逸
[10:45] She kept her word. 她坚守承诺
[10:48] What’s that? 那是什么?
[10:51] She’s not going back. 她不会回来
[11:07] Both legs are broken. 两条腿都断了
[11:12] Massive head trauma. 严重脑震荡
[11:15] And unless she was a diabetic … 糖尿病患者
[11:20] Track marks. 跟紧点
[11:22] All the way from Michigan. 一路到密歇根
[11:24] Like most vehicles versus peds, she was flipped by the car. 就像所有的交通事故,她被抛了出来
[11:27] Impact with the pavement killed her. 头撞倒地是她的致命伤
[11:33] Okay, but if she was flipped by the vehicle, 好,但如果她是被抛出来
[11:35] there would be evidence all over the vehicle, wouldn’t there? 我们在车上会找到证据的
[11:40] Imprint on her calf. 小腿有刮伤
[11:44] Could be electropark. 可能是电子泊车
[11:46] Parking by Braille. Beep, beep. 电子信号泊车
[11:48] Right. So we’re looking for a late model, high-end vehicle. 我们在找那个型号 高尾汽车
[11:52] Is that a shard of glass, Alexx? 那块是玻璃吗?阿雷斯?
[12:03] Can’t be safety glass. 不是安全玻璃
[12:05] Could be from the headlight. 可能是来自头灯
[12:07] I’ll take that. 我会处理的
[12:11] You get anything, Eric? 蔡勒:有线索吗?爱瑞克?
[12:14] No skid marks. Nothing. 没有打滑的痕迹 没有
[12:17] Side of the road, she’s all in black. 她穿黑衣服倒在路边
[12:19] Seventy percent of all drivers… 七成的驾驶员在凌晨
[12:21] on the road after 2:00 A.M. are over the legal limit. 两点之后驾驶 超出了法律规定
[12:24] Could be just an accident. 可能就是意外
[12:26] Guess that’s possible. 那也可能
[12:27] Well, we find the car, we’ll ask the owner. 我们找到了这辆车,问一下车主
[12:30] You do that. 恩,你来做
[12:31] I’m going to find out who she danced for last night. 我想知道她昨天晚上和谁跳舞
[12:33] Thank you, Alexx. 谢谢你,阿雷斯
[12:38] It’s not like we take roll call here. 看来我们在这里不管用了
[12:40] Guys come here to be invisible. 他们都不想表明身份
[12:42] If I looked, if I asked questions, I’d be out of business. 如果我问的话就不关我事
[12:46] Key to any business is return customers. 所有行当都是为了吸引顾客
[12:48] What about them? 那么他们呢?
[12:49] I notice them even less. 我很少注意他们
[12:52] So nobody stands out? 没特别的人?
[12:54] You might want to check out her husband. 你可能想了解一下她丈夫
[12:56] He’s a real prize. 他可是个人才
[12:58] How do you spell, uh, pimp? 怎么拼?
[13:01] Rick Breck. 里克
[13:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:10] Casa del Breck. 这是那个人
[13:12] Married less than a year. 结婚不到一年
[13:14] All righty. 好
[13:15] Still on the honeymoon. 仍在蜜月
[13:18] You and Amy have a car? 你和爱密有辆车?
[13:19] We’ve been looking. 我们打算买
[13:21] She likes to walk home. 她喜欢走路回家
[13:23] Liked the fresh air. 喜欢新鲜空气?
[13:26] When she didn’t show you weren’t worried? 不担心?
[13:28] She comes, she goes … 她来来回回总是打电话
[13:30] she always calls.
[13:31] How about last night? 昨晚呢?
[13:34] She call you? 她打给你了?
[13:36] Yeah, but I wasn’t here. 对,但我不在
[13:38] She left a message. 她留了言
[13:39] Can I hear it? 我删除了
[13:41] I erased it. 我删除了
[13:43] Remember what she said? 你还记得她说什麽麽?
[13:44] The usual. 像平时一样
[13:48] Then you won’t mind if I take the answering machine with me. 你不介意我拿走留言机吧?
[13:52] There’s nothing on it. Sure. 可以阿,那上面没什么
[13:55] Okay. 我还有一个问题
[13:58] I have one more question for you. 要问你
[14:00] Do you have a life insurance policy out on your wife? 你有没有帮你太太买保险?
[14:03] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑?
[14:04] I don’t even have health insurance. 我自己都没买保险
[14:08] We should get a warrant. 蔡勒:我们应该搞证明
[14:10] On what grounds? 什么方面?
[14:11] On grounds that this is a murder investigation. 关于谋杀的
[14:13] It’s a hit-and-run. 肇事逃逸
[14:14] He is obviously lying. 他明显在说谎
[14:16] His lips were moving, of course he’s lying. 他嘴动的不自然,明显说谎
[14:17] You see, I think if we can connect these two cases… 我们应该把这两件案子联系
[14:19] we have a shot at probable cause. 可能有点头绪
[14:21] The probable cause is she’s a stripper, 原因可能是因为她是个脱衣舞娘
[14:23] she’s a junkie and she’s a whore. 她吸毒,而且是个妓女
[14:25] She’s also a human being … 她也是个人啊
[14:26] And now she’s a corpse. 现在她是条尸体
[14:27] And by god, don’t you ever step on my investigation again. 天啊,你不是从来 不再插手我的调查了
[14:34] Glass shard was from a Mercedes Benz, S Series. 玻璃碎片是来自一辆奔驰s系列
[14:37] From this millennium, but as far as that goes, 从这个千禧年到现在算是到了僵局
[14:40] it’s a dead end.
[14:41] Okay. What else you got? 好了 你还有什么线索
[14:43] Well, I’m working on this tape from the answering machine. 我在研究这个答录机
[14:46] I know one thing the husband wasn’t lying about: 我明确一样东西 丈夫不是在撒谎的:
[14:49] Amy’s message was erased. 艾美的留言被删除了
[14:51] I recovered it using high-tech microscopy. 我用高科技微缩来把它复原
[14:53] Bottom line, tape has memory. 磁带有记忆的
[14:55] Certainly more than Mr. Breck. Let’s hear it. 当然比伯克先生记得多,我们来听听
[14:58] Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. 艾美:嘿,里克,我在路上
[15:01] Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? 你该拿的东西到手了么?
[15:02] See, here’s where we lose Amy, 在这里我们就听不见艾美了
[15:04] but if you scrub out the music … 如果我删除了那段音乐
[15:07] Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. 嘿,里克,我在路上
[15:09] Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? 你该拿的东西到手了么?
[15:12] Judging by the condition of her arm, 从她胳膊的情况判断
[15:13] she’s definitely talking about drugs. 明显她吸毒
[15:16] And they say husbands don’t do anything around the house. 他们还说她丈夫不多留在房子里
[15:18] Okay, here we go. 好,来了
[15:20] After tonight, I could really use some. 今晚之后,我真的可以用一些了
[15:24] Ace, hi. 爱斯,你好 (警车声)
[15:30] Don’t start without me, okay? 等我来了再开始好么?
[15:32] Okay, now, hold on a second. 再放一次
[15:34] Let’s play it again. 再放一次
[15:35] Let’s lift the background and the siren. 我们把背景音和报警的声音去掉
[15:41] Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. 嘿,里克,我在路上
[15:44] Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? 你该拿的东西到手了么?
[15:46] After tonight, I could really use some. 今晚之后我真得可以用一些了
[15:52] Hey. 嘿
[15:54] Do we know “hey”? 我们认识那男人么?
[15:55] Keep going. 继续
[15:56] Ace, hi. 爱斯你好
[15:58] We got a deal. 这成交易 (滴答声)
[16:00] Don’t start without me, okay? 我来了才开始好么?
[16:03] What kind of deal? 什么样的交易?
[16:04] Let’s go talk to Houseboat Rick, 我们去找里克谈谈,查出谁是爱斯
[16:06] find out who Ace is and what kind of a deal Amy had going. 艾美做的究竟是什么样的交易?
[16:09] Okay, but what makes you think he’s going… 嗯,你怎么想?
[16:11] to be more cooperative this time? 他这次会合作点么?
[16:12] An old drug charge I just dug up on him won’t hurt. 吸毒的控告他不会太在乎
[16:15] Let’s go. 走吧
[16:23] Another accident? 有案子?
[16:31] Let’s call it in. 刚有一个
[16:44] Fresh kill. 被水浸透了
[16:44] Barely waterlogged. 被水浸透了
[16:46] Any scratches or defensive wounds, Alexx? 蔡勒:阿雷斯, 有没有发 现擦伤或防卫性伤痕?
[16:48] Not cursorily, no. 没有,没有擦伤
[16:50] Foam around the mouth and nostrils. 在鼻孔和嘴周围发 现泡沫
[16:53] Earmarks of a drowning. 耳内有被淹的痕迹
[16:54] I’d like to see what’s in his lungs. 我想看看他肺里面有什么
[16:56] I’ll find you. 好
[16:57] Okay. 丈夫死了,妻子也死了
[16:58] The husband’s dead, the wife is dead … 丈夫死了,妻子也死了
[17:03] Russian’s dead. 俄罗斯人之死
[17:04] Yes, let’s go talk to the other Russian, the cousin, 好,我们和另外一个 俄罗斯人谈谈,那个表兄
[17:06] before he chokes on a twizzler. 在他没被溺死前
[17:09] Thank you, Alexx. 阿累斯,谢谢你了
[17:11] Tell him that I can see by the scratches on his face… 蔡勒:告诉他我看见他脸上的擦伤了
[17:15] that he’s been in a recent altercation. 他最近很注意 (俄罗斯语)
[17:22] A lion, a tiger … 一只狮子,一只老虎…
[17:23] he says he doesn’t remember. 他说他忘了
[17:25] Okay. 好
[17:26] Now tell him that if I check under his fingernails, 现在告诉他 如果我发 现在他的指甲下面
[17:29] and I can match it to his dead cousin, 我现在可以把它和 他死去的兄弟对上号
[17:30] I’m going to arrest him for murder. 我要以凶杀的名义逮捕他
[17:41] He says he doesn’t have to talk to you. (俄罗斯语) 他说他用不着和你说话
[17:43] All right. 好维当,动物园的因凡先生
[17:44] Vadim, 好维当,动物园的因凡先生
[17:45] Mr. Infante at the zoo says you don’t speak English, is that true? 说你不说英语,是么? (俄罗斯语)
[17:53] Vadim, you’ve been in the country for a long time, 维当你在这个国家有一段时间了
[17:56] so cut the crap and answer my questions. 别兜圈子了,回答我的问题
[18:03] I haven’t seen my cousin in two days. 我两天没见我表弟了
[18:05] You two fight about the girl at the peep show? 你们为了跳艳舞的那女孩打起来了?
[18:07] Peep show, Victor never goes to peep show. 维克托从来不去看艳舞
[18:10] How about you? 你呢?
[18:13] I don’t have to pay money for women. 我没钱给那些女的
[18:16] At peep show, lap dance, you spend $5.00, 在艳舞店 桌上舞
[18:20] another $5.00. $20 here, $20 there. 20块这里,20块那里
[18:25] By end of night, you could have banged a hooker. 一晚之后,你就已经直接落入圈套
[18:28] Hold a real woman in your arms instead of some… 抱着真实的女人在怀里
[18:31] picture in your head. 而不是脑里的图片
[18:33] He knows what I’m talking about. 你知道我在问什么
[18:35] How’d you get the scratches on your face? 你脸上的刮伤怎么来的? 大猫?
[18:37] A big cat? 维克托自从来工作之后一直打我
[18:38] Victor stuck me with work ever since he come here. 维克托自从来工作之后一直打我
[18:41] So you two fought. 你们两个打架
[18:42] Always fight. 经常
[18:44] I can’t report him, he’s my cousin. 我不可以告他,他是我表弟
[18:45] But then it gets worse. 然后变得更加恶化
[18:48] So I say to him, “no more.” 所以我告诉他:“停止这一切”
[18:50] It doesn’t matter, he wants more. 他要更多
[18:52] So, two nights ago, he can’t feed the lions. 所以,两晚以前 他不能喂狮子了
[18:56] He wants me to feed the lions, so I say to him, 他想我替他
[18:58] “You know, the lions, they scare me. 我告诉他:我怕那些狮子
[19:00] I’ll do anything else.” 我宁可做别的
[19:01] But no, that night he has to go. 但那天晚上他一定要走
[19:05] So I just lost it. 所以我没去 (呻吟声)
[19:11] Where did he go that he couldn’t feed the lions? 他为了去那里而不去喂狮子?
[19:16] He only says to me it’s business. 他只是告诉我他有事
[19:18] Big business, big man. 大人物,大事
[19:21] All he has to do is look mean. 他做的看起来很奇怪
[19:26] Which, you know, for Victor is not that difficult. 你知道对他来说那并不难
[19:30] He says I feed the lions, he cut me in. 他叫我去喂狮子,当我帮他做
[19:32] But I know my cousin. 我很了解他
[19:33] He give me $5.00, he’s making $500. 他给我五块,他会挣500
[19:36] Plus, it’s probably not legal. 而且,并不合法
[19:39] To scare who, Vadim? 你怕谁?
[19:42] Yeah, that … 那也是,那…
[19:43] I don’t know that in any language. 我不知道怎么说
[19:49] So you finished the post? 所以你
[19:51] There was water in his lungs. 他肺里都是水
[19:52] Okay, let’s see what Speed says. 好,看看斯比说什么
[19:53] Speed? 不是盐水
[19:55] It’s not salt water. 不是盐水
[19:56] He didn’t drown in the marina. 他不是在小船拗淹死的
[19:58] So somebody drowned him somewhere else 有人把他淹死在别的地方
[19:59] and dumped him in the marina. 然后把他扔到小船坞
[20:00] Well, it’s not city water, either. 但也不是城里的水
[20:02] There’s no trace of the fluoride. 没有氟的成分
[20:03] But I did find something to keep us honest. 但我确实找到些线索
[20:05] Go ahead. 松节油和甲醛
[20:06] Pine freshener and formaldehyde. 松节油和甲醛
[20:09] Like on a boat. 像在船上
[20:27] I’ll get this over to trace. 我会跟紧这条线索
[20:29] Okay. 蔡勒:好
[20:32] So Rick had a visitor after we left. 那么在我们之后有人去找里克
[20:37] Somebody rousted him … 有人叫醒他 (呻吟声)
[20:41] …dragged him down to the bathroom … 把他拖到厕所
[20:45] … gave him a plumbing lesson. 往他嘴里泵水
[20:52] If he wasn’t already dead, 如果他不死,我的钱都是维克托的
[20:53] my money would be on Victor.
[20:55] Victor’s cousin said that Victor was leaning on people, right? 维克托的表哥说他有靠山不是么?
[20:58] And that he worked for a big man. 他帮一个大人物做事
[21:01] King Kong. 杜昆申:金刚
[21:03] You know, back in Louisiana… 我们防止宠物上我们的床
[21:05] we used to keep our animals out of the bedroom. 我们防止宠物上我们的床
[21:06] I’ve got more ape hair, and I just started lifting. 我找到了更多的猿人毛发
[21:09] So Victor was here. 所以维克托在那里
[21:11] And maybe he was leaning on the happy couple. 可能他靠著一对开心的夫妇
[21:14] Why would he be doing that? 为什么他那样干?
[21:16] I don’t know. Let’s figure it out. 我不知道,我们来研究一下
[21:22] There’s no sign of struggle here. 杜昆申:没有挣扎的痕迹
[21:25] Eighteen with a husband and a houseboat in the marina. 18岁就有个丈夫还有个船屋
[21:31] She probably thought she was in paradise. 她可能觉得自己在天堂 看来好点了
[21:34] Things tend to look better from a distance, don’t they? 有段距离呢
[21:38] Except here. 靠近点
[21:39] Up close and couldn’t be more personal. 靠近点
[21:47] How come everybody has naked pictures? 怎么每个人都有裸照阿?
[21:49] Especially dopers. 除了毒品贩子
[21:51] All these angles, in sequence … 这些小天使们,按顺序
[21:54] they used a photographer. 他们用摄影师
[21:55] Let’s print this camera and let’s find out who took these pictures. 我们把这个照相机印出来 我们看看谁拍的照片
[22:04] Don’t start without me, okay? 我没来之前别开始好么? (快门声)
[22:07] Don’t start without me, okay? 我没来之前别开始好么
[22:10] Don’t start without me, okay? 我没来之前别开始好么 (快门声)
[22:13] Don’t start without me, okay? 我没来之前别开始好么
[22:16] Don’t start without me, okay? 斯比,你还好么?
[22:17] Speed, you all right? 斯比,你还好么?
[22:19] Yeah, why? 怎么了?
[22:20] I went up front to get my messages, 我来拿我的留言
[22:22] and trace is ankle deep in spectras. 线索是脚踝的神经
[22:23] What the hell are you running? 你在干吗阿?
[22:25] It’s on the, uh, auto sampler. 在车的样本上,
[22:27] I’m running the gamut. 我快有头绪了
[22:28] Well, dear, it’s an OSHA claim waiting to happen. 亲爱的,等等看什么要发 生了
[22:30] You better get in there. 你最好过来一下
[22:52] Reservatrol? 是你吗?
[22:59] Take a look at these. 看看这些
[23:04] These carpet impressions are interesting. 地毯的图案很有趣阿 嗯
[23:20] Best seat in the house. Front and center… 房子里最好的座位 前面和中心
[23:23] there’s the stage. Curtain up. 这里有个台 幕布起 (摇滚乐)
[23:33] All right. 现在我们来到这层
[23:34] So, we process the floor between the chair and the bed, 床和椅子之间
[23:37] particular attention to the biologicals. 注意
[23:41] I’m on it. 我在看
[23:43] Hey, you guys, I’ve got something. 嘿,大伙,我发 现一些东西
[23:48] The panel wasn’t on right, so I just… 那个板不是很平,所以我…
[23:50] … popped it open. 打开了它
[23:51] That’s an Echelon MPT. 这是个
[23:53] I’ve only seen those at gun shows. 我只在枪展上见过它
[23:55] It fits the one they used on the Russian, too. 在俄罗斯用正合适
[23:58] Blood on the knife. 比较起你的在艳舞管馆
[23:59] Compared it to your DB from the peep show … 比较起你的在艳舞管馆
[24:01] one and the same, Victor Ratsch. 一样的
[24:03] Congratulations. You found your murder weapon. 恭喜你,你找到凶器了
[24:05] Great. Question is, who handled it? 太好了 问题是,谁来搞?
[24:08] Obvious answer’s the owner of the houseboat, 明显答案就是
[24:09] but someone could’ve planted it. 但那个人不可能有它
[24:11] Well, sorry, can’t help you with that. 那我就不确定了
[24:14] Strictly DNA. 只能查DNA
[24:16] All yours. Thanks. 谢谢阿 (叫声)
[25:39] Gotcha. 抓到了
[25:44] So, Rick used the knife … 你搞得到?里克
[25:48] … to dig a spy hole. 挖一个监视洞
[25:50] He estimated Victor’s body placement … 他计算了维克托尸体的大约位置
[25:53] … and then watched Amy wind up Victor. 然后看着艾美找维克托
[26:02] He braced himself against the back of the booth… 他藏在包间的门后
[26:06] … as Rick moved in for the kill. 当里克进来的时候就杀了他
[26:20] So, we know who killed Victor, and why. 我们知道谁杀了维克托,还有原因
[26:22] Question is, who killed Amy and Rick? 问题是我们不知道 谁杀了艾美和里克
[26:25] Speed, did we get a report on the car glass yet? 斯比,我们有了玻璃碎片的报告么?
[26:29] I got more off this answering machine. 我从答录机得到的线索比较多
[26:30] There’s this weird sound. 听我说
[26:31] Okay, listen to me. 听我说
[26:32] We need to process the residue on the headlight. 我们需要以车头灯作为突破口
[26:34] Yeah, I got those spectras, but you got to hear this. 好,我有这些光谱 你现在听听这些
[26:38] Ace, hi. 爱斯你好
[26:39] We’ve got a deal. 交易这成 (声音)
[26:42] What are those clicks? 那些是什么声音
[26:44] That’s what I’m saying. 我就是问啊
[26:47] Ace, hi. 交易这成
[26:48] We’ve got a deal. 交易这成 (声音)
[26:51] Click, click– is that metal? 金属的声音么? (声音) (声音) (声音)
[26:57] I don’t know. 像是什么东西在做记录
[26:59] It sounds like the technology is recording it, 像是什么东西在做记录
[27:02] and then transforming it into something else. 然后转移到另一种形式 我这里有些线索
[27:06] Well, I got something here more conclusive. 更加明确 玻璃碎试来自车头灯
[27:09] Residue from the glass shard from the headlamp. 就是
[27:12] Reservatrol, peanut shell, 花生酱,贝壳
[27:16] hayweed, just for starters. 开胃菜
[27:18] Clarify, please. 说清楚
[27:20] Dung. 粪便
[27:22] Can you be more specific? 你可以说的更详细点么?
[27:24] Elephant dung. 大象的粪便
[27:27] Elephant dung … 大象的粪便…
[27:30] okay. 在奔驰上
[27:30] On those Mercedes,
[27:32] let’s cross-reference those parking permits at the zoo, okay? 交叉线索 有动物园停车许可证的, 明白么?
[27:35] Okay. 明白
[27:36] Oh, god, yeah, yeah, yeah. 啊-太好了
[27:38] Wait. Mr. Infante? I gotta go. Bye. 好,我要走了,因凡先生
[27:40] We’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们要问你几个问题
[27:41] Yes, did you make any progress in Victor’s death? 关于维克托的死有任何进展么?
[27:43] We’re actually here to talk about your car. 蔡勒:其实我们想谈谈你的车
[27:45] Oh, you found it? 你们找到了?
[27:46] Tell me it’s not stripped. 不要告诉我它被拆了
[27:47] So, it’s still missing? 还在失踪?对
[27:48] Yeah. I contacted police about it two days ago. 我两天前报了警
[27:50] Two days ago?
[27:51] The night that Amy Cannon was killed. 艾美被杀的晚上
[27:53] In a hit-and-run. 谁?
[27:54] Who? 艾美是个脱衣舞娘
[27:55] Amy Cannon is the peep-show dancer… 艾美是个脱衣舞娘
[27:57] that was with Victor Ratsch the day that he was killed. 维克托被杀的时候他们在一起 (移动电话声)
[28:00] Just a sec. 等一下,你好?
[28:01] Hello. Yeah? Yeah, just a sec. I… 嗯,等一下 我…
[28:05] yeah, yeah. No, I’m right … 嗯,我是…
[28:08] Hey! 嘿! (电话挂了)
[28:10] Hey, that’s a very important call. 一个很重要的电话
[28:12] This is a murder investigation. 这是一个谋杀调查
[28:13] Yes, I’m aware of that. 我很注意
[28:15] Is there anything else I can do for you? 有什么我可以帮你么?
[28:17] I’ll let you know. 我会通知你的
[28:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:22] Don’t go far. 别走远了
[28:35] So, I checked for semen. 我帮西门看看
[28:36] Quite a job– sheets, towels, comforters, bedside lampshade. 好多啊,被单,毛巾,灯罩旁边
[28:40] Multiple donors, including the husband. 很多嫌疑人,包括她丈夫
[28:42] What about the carpet? 这张毯子怎么样
[28:43] Well, here’s the best part — 这是最有用的部分
[28:44] only one donor, not the husband. 只属于一个人,但不是她丈夫
[28:45] Not surprising. 不奇怪
[28:46] And the volume was more than the average ejaculate. 射精量高出平均水平
[28:48] So, a repeat visitor. 一个多次访客
[28:50] Who had a favorite spot beside the chair. 最喜欢椅子旁边
[28:52] I don’t know, I guess he was stuck in a rut. 我不知道,我想那是他老规矩
[28:53] So what do we know? 那么我们知道什么?
[28:55] That Amy had a side job. 艾美有兼职
[28:56] My guess is, she trolled for ’em at the peep 我的想法是艾美从店里把它拿出来
[28:58] and reeled them into the houseboat. 把他们饶在船屋上
[28:59] Which is where the husband joined the show. 她丈夫也参与
[29:01] Okay, let’s get a photograph of Infante into the six-pack. 我们拍张照片
[29:04] You and Tripp go back to the peep, and show it around. 你和崔普回到管里 让他们看看
[29:07] Out of one zoo and into another. 除了动物园还有个
[29:08] You got it. 你知道了 (音乐声)
[29:15] Recognize any of these guys? 认得这些人么?
[29:18] Just point. 就是了
[29:22] He comes here. 就是他 今晚之后,我就可以用些了 嘿 爱斯你好 交易这成 (声音)
[29:32] It’s got to be from inside the car, right? 从车里发 出的对么?
[29:35] Maybe she’s popping her gum? 可能她拿香口胶?
[29:36] No, it’s not sharp enough. 没那么尖
[29:39] It’s muffled. 再放一次
[29:40] Play it again. 再放一次
[29:43] Ace, hi. 交易这成
[29:45] We’ve got a deal. (声音)
[29:48] Maybe she’s putting something in her purse. 可能她往钱包里放东西?
[29:51] H said she had a backpack. 他说了她有个背包 (玻璃声)
[29:58] What’s up? 确定身份
[29:59] Affirmative on the I.D. 确定身份
[30:00] Infante was a regular at the peeps? 一般
[30:02] He was a semi-regular, but when he was there … 他经常和艾美一起
[30:04] He did it with Amy. 撒谎,他认识她
[30:05] Little lie, big lie — he knew her. 撒谎,他认识她
[30:07] So, if we can match his DNA…. 我们可以查他的DNA
[30:09] to what we get off the carpet of the houseboat, 看我们从船屋上的地毯上得到的
[30:10] we can determine how well. 我们可以做决定
[30:11] Okay, but how are we going to get a DNA reference? 那我们怎么去拿DNA认证?
[30:13] He’ll never give it to us. 他不给我们
[30:14] We don’t have to. 在他全新的车上
[30:15] His brand-new car will have a theft-deterrent device on it, won’t it? 在他全新的车上 会有防盗系统不是么?
[30:18] That’s right. Report your car stolen, 报告你的车丢了
[30:20] company activates the transmitter hidden in the vehicle. 公司就启动防盗系统 把车藏起来
[30:23] Owner reported the car missing two days ago. 车主报告车两天前丢了
[30:26] Yeah, him and a thousand other owners. 是啊还有1000多个失主
[30:28] We finally got a radio car in the city. 我们终于在城里有个有播音机的车了 (声音)
[30:33] Hey, Sam 15’s rolling now. 嘿,山姆15在当班 (无线电声) 早上好
[31:09] Technology. 正义必胜
[31:10] You got to love it when the good guys win. 嗯
[31:18] Wait a minute. 等等
[31:21] Cracked headlamp. Isolated impact. 分开的撞击
[31:27] Got blood smears. 有血迹 好了
[31:29] All right. So, we got the car. 我们有那辆车了
[31:31] Let’s get the DNA. 我们得到DNA了
[31:35] Unlocked. Typical. 没有锁.典型 如果我们发 现DNA
[31:37] If we’re looking for DNA to match the carpet, 和地毯上的相符
[31:39] steering wheel’s our best bet. 和地毯上的相符
[31:41] Epithelial rich. 能证明谁是最后的驾驶员
[31:42] Best place to prove who was the last driver.
[31:44] This car’s been reported stolen, 这车被报失
[31:46] so we have to anticipate a mixture of DNA, right? 所以我们会得到混合的DNA 因凡的和贼的
[31:49] Infante’s and the car thief’s. 因凡的和贼的
[31:52] H, I thought you made him for a liar on this. 我想他说谎
[31:54] Infante is a liar. 我只是不懂为什么
[31:56] I just don’t know what the lie is yet.
[32:06] You want to take notes? 你要记录么?
[32:10] Well, you’re watching me like you want a DNA lesson. 你看着我好像想听DNA讲解课 (小声)
[32:14] No, I was, uh, just admiring your … 不是,我只是提醒你
[32:18] technique. 哦,我技术不怎么好
[32:19] Oh. I got mad technique. You got no idea. 哦,我技术不怎么好 你知道的 (小声)
[32:27] Primary donor on the steering wheel matches the carpet. 基本上轮胎和地毯的印记符合
[32:32] Yeah, that’s the registered owner of the car, Infante. 那就是车的注册拥有者因凡
[32:34] Minor donor’s unknown. 不知道谁是另一个
[32:36] Mixture. 混合的
[32:37] Well, get it in CODIS, hope for a hit. 希望能找到点东西
[32:39] Sounds good. 听起来不错啊
[32:43] Mr. Infante, how many private peeps did you, 因凡先生 你从艾美那里看了多少私家脱衣舞?
[32:45] uh, get from Amy? Define private. 什么叫私家?
[32:47] Not at her place of employment. 不在她工作的地方
[32:49] None. 没有 好像我犯了什么罪
[32:52] Look it, if I’m guilty of anything it’s being a loyal customer. 只是忠诚 我喜欢艾美
[32:54] I liked Amy. I liked what she did for me. 我喜欢她为我做的一切 我喜欢她给我的感觉
[32:57] I liked how she made me feel. 表演场合?
[32:58] At Show Land? 对
[32:59] Yeah. 只是表演的时候?
[33:00] Just at Show Land? 只是表演的时候?
[33:03] Mr. Infante, 我们已经确认你的DNA
[33:04] we can confirm your DNA in her bedroom on multiple occasions. 在她的睡房 和很多场合
[33:11] Okay … 那又怎么样
[33:13] so what? 我是在那里
[33:13] Yeah, I was there. Consenting adults — nothing illegal. 成年人了,没什么不合法
[33:16] All right. 让我来告诉你吧
[33:17] Let me tell you how I think it went. 让我来告诉你吧
[33:20] It started at Show Land … 从表演场开始
[33:26] First time? (音乐声) 第一次?
[33:28] I’ll try anything once. 我什么都喜欢第一次
[33:33] You couldn’t get enough. 你不会满足的
[33:35] Once you had a taste of Amy, she had her hooks in you. 你第一次尝试过艾美 你就被她深深吸引
[33:42] We can go someplace more private. 我们可以去私人地方
[33:43] No tokens. No glass. No limitations. 没酒没象征物 没限制 (音乐声)
[34:18] You can’t possibly be here because 你可以就在这里
[34:19] I watched two people having sex in the privacy of their own room. 两个人发 生了关系 在他们自己的房子里
[34:22] No, no, no. 我们觉得你是凶手
[34:23] We like you for their murder. 哇,哇
[34:25] Whoa, whoa, whoa. 哇,哇
[34:25] We know you hired Victor. 我们知道你雇用了维克托
[34:32] And a thousand. (数钱声) 一千
[34:34] I love Americans — 我喜欢美国人,他们先给钱
[34:35] they pay up front.
[34:40] You hired Victor to muscle them. 你用维克托杀他们
[34:46] They were blackmailing me. 他们在敲诈我
[34:47] And you didn’t want your palm beach donors 你不想知道棕榈滩的那个人
[34:48] to get wind of what you were doing with these consenting adults? 你被卷进去了 获得成年人的准许?
[34:50] That’s right. 对,我觉得很尴尬
[34:51] I thought it would be an embarrassment, and frankly, 坦白说,我不认为
[34:52] I didn’t think it was going to stop at one payment. 会停止交易
[34:54] So when they killed your guy, 所以他们杀了你的人,你插手
[34:55] you stepped in and did the job yourself. 自己做
[34:57] A little hit-and-run, a little drowning … 肇事逃逸,淹死人
[34:58] No! I told you, my car was stolen. 不是,我都说我的车被偷
[35:01] I didn’t kill anybody. 我们谈的是5,6千万
[35:02] Guys we’re talking about 50, 60,000 bucks. 我们谈的是5,6千万
[35:04] I don’t think they were serious. 我不认为他们是认真的
[35:06] I can earn that with a private viewing with one of the gorillas. 个人认为那大猩猩
[35:12] We can close this one out. 我想我们需要突破
[35:13] I think we need to take a beat. 我想我们需要突破
[35:15] We’ve got motive… 我有动机…机会
[35:16] opportunity. 我们有个昂贵的四轮武器
[35:18] We have a very expensive four-wheel weapon. 我们有个昂贵的四轮武器
[35:20] Have you got a better idea? 你有更好的意见?
[35:21] I think I do. 我有
[35:24] Eric? You get the minor donor? 你查到少数
[35:26] Hot off the press, boss. 刚刚印出来
[35:27] We got a hit off the steering wheel. 我们从方向盘拿到些
[35:29] Convicted felon. 肯定是重犯,是谁?
[35:30] Who is it? 典型家庭
[35:31] Practically family. 爱斯你好
[35:33] Hello, Ace. Nice going. 好啊
[35:46] Have a seat, Mr. Davis. 戴维斯先生请坐
[35:48] I’ll stand. 站着就行
[35:49] I think you’re going to want to sit for this one. 我想你会想要这样的座位
[35:53] Lewd and lascivious conduct, pandering, 这是很痛苦的
[35:56] grand theft auto, and now murder. 偷车,然后是谋杀
[35:58] Right, a guy gets murdered at my shop, 嗯,有个人在我店里被杀了
[36:00] you want to pin it on me? 讽刺的是,那不是我们要指控你的
[36:01] Ironically, that’s the one we’re not going to hang on you. 讽刺的是,那不是我们要指控你的
[36:05] You murdered Amy and Rick Breck. 你杀了艾美和里克
[36:11] Why would I bite the hand that feeds me? 我会搬石头砸自己的脚么?
[36:13] Amy was a great earner. 艾美帮我挣了不少
[36:15] Nineteen– looks fifteen. 19岁看起来像15
[36:17] I couldn’t keep ’em away … 我不会对她
[36:19] with that, uh, farm girl act. 那个乡下女孩
[36:23] I had guys lining up. 在你的店外面?
[36:24] Outside your booth? Or in their houseboat? 在你的店外面? 还是船屋里面?
[36:27] All the girls chippee on the side. 全部妓女都是在那边的
[36:29] It’s part of the business. 是啊
[36:31] Yes, it is, but you see, 你明白么?里克和艾美在挣大钱
[36:32] Rick and Amy were making some real money off 你明白么?里克和艾美在挣大钱
[36:34] a blackmailing scheme and not cutting you in, were they? 通过一个诈骗计画,并不把你算在内 是么?
[36:37] Mr. Davis, your DNA places you behind the wheel… 戴维斯先生 你的DNA被发 现在你的车轮上
[36:41] of a car that killed Amy. 杀了艾美的车 嘿,里克,我正在路上
[36:44] Hey, Rick, I’m on my way. 你要拿的东西到手了么? 今晚之后我就可以用一些了
[36:46] Did you get the stuff you promised you’d pick up? (汽车音乐)
[36:48] After tonight, I could really use some. 嘿
[36:55] Hey. 爱斯你好
[36:56] Ace, hi. 爱斯你好
[36:58] We got a deal. 交易这成
[37:00] Don’t start without me, okay? 我没来之前别开始啊
[37:04] Why don’t you get in the car. 一个人?你疯了?!
[37:05] Alone? Are you crazy? 在船屋里等我和里克
[37:07] Meet me and Rick in the houseboat. 在船屋里等我和里克
[37:19] And I can assure you … 我现在可以明确
[37:21] That DNA doesn’t lie. DNA的证明了 (下巴声)
[37:27] We got a deal. 交易这成 (下巴声)
[37:30] What? 什么? 动物园的那家伙
[37:33] The zoo guy’s, uh, car? 他借给我的
[37:35] The kink lent it to me so I’d look the other way… 我会另找办法
[37:37] while he was off perving with Amy and her husband. 当他玩弄他们两人的时候
[37:39] Then what? He, uh … he calls it in stolen. 那么又怎么样? 他称之为盗窃
[37:43] It sounds to me like, uh, insurance fraud. 我听起来觉得是保险诈骗 (声音)
[37:49] Sounds like something else to me. 听起来像别的
[37:51] Sit down. 坐下 (声音)
[37:55] The guy has TMJ. 他有鄂下关节症
[37:58] Cracks his jaw. 紧张的习惯
[37:59] That’s a nervous habit. (声音)
[38:04] How’d you get him on this, though? 他怎么被关联到?
[38:05] I had him give me a taped statement about how he didn’t kill anybody. 我叫他给我录音带的稿 他没杀过人
[38:08] And he got nervous. 但他很紧张
[38:10] Very. 非常 (慢速的音乐)
[38:24] What can I do for you, slugger? 我可以帮你么?
[38:25] #What you gonna do when you just found forever?# 当你找到了永?琝A会怎么做?
[38:28] #Where you gonna get to when you can’t get it together?# 当两个人不能在一起的时候 你会怎么做?
[38:34] #Forever and a day# 永远一天?
[38:37] #a fly gets caught upon a spider’s web# 一只苍蝇被困在蜘蛛网里
[38:40] #the snake still has another skin to shed# 蛇还要蜕皮
[38:43] Well, what do you want for this? 你想说什么? (声音)
[38:46] I want you to take the day off. 我想你放假
[38:49] Yeah? What about tomorrow? 什么?
[38:53] Tomorrow is what you make of it. 明天怎么样? 你说明天就明天
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme