时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Hey, mister. Get over here. | 过来这边 |
[01:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:16] | Come here! | 过来! |
[01:26] | There’s no witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[01:27] | Nobody heard anything over the trains running. | 火车开过的时候 任何声音都听不到 |
[01:34] | Looks like a decade of skag and skin popping. | 看样子是个瘾君子吸食毒品 |
[01:36] | Yes, but it’s not an O.D. | 你说得对,但这并非过量 |
[01:37] | There’s no foam around his mouth and nose. | 他的嘴和鼻子都没有出白沫的现象 |
[01:39] | You see that? | 看到了吗? |
[01:40] | Take a look at that syringe. | 看看那注射器 |
[01:42] | There’s no blood in it. | 里面并没有血 |
[01:43] | That’s right, and that’s ’cause it’s not a junkie syringe. | 没错,因为 |
[01:45] | Junkie syringe is one cc, tops. | 这并非一个毒品注射器 毒品注射器最多也就1毫升 |
[01:48] | That’s ten; it’s huge. | 这个是10毫升的,太大了 |
[01:49] | Maybe the guy is a glutton. | 也许那家伙的瘾比较大 |
[01:51] | Maybe. Junkie or not … | 也许吧 是不是瘾君子呢… |
[01:56] | somebody killed this man. | 有人杀了这名男子 对!? 我们不是又被人耍了吧? |
[02:33] | 1×15 Dead Woman Walking | 又被人耍了? 不是!? 快门声 卡尔埃瑟芬 |
[02:53] | We got a Carl Aspen. A long record. | 有很长的犯罪记录 |
[02:55] | A few possession charges, mostly assault and battery. | 非法侵占他人财产,袭击他人 |
[02:58] | Looks like he got the battery this time. | 看情形,他这次是被打了 |
[03:00] | Lacerations on the face and lip. | 脸上和嘴唇都有伤口 |
[03:03] | I saw a couple of torn nails so I bagged his hands. | 我看到他指甲缝里有些东西 所以我垂下他的手 |
[03:06] | May be able to get some scrapings. | 也许能找到一些线索 |
[03:10] | Oh! Horatio. | 欧! 霍拉多 我们有什么发 现? |
[03:14] | And what do we have there? | 很湿 |
[03:16] | It’s damp. | 很湿 |
[03:17] | Maybe from the substance inside the syringe. | 可能是来自于注射器里的液体 |
[03:19] | How much is there? | 一共有多少钱? |
[03:20] | $203. | 203美金 |
[03:21] | Well, that rules out money as a motive. | 这说明钱并非杀人的动机 |
[03:24] | Alexx, do you have a time of death? | 阿雷斯,知道死亡的时间吗? |
[03:26] | No corneal cloudiness. | 眼角膜还没变朦 |
[03:27] | So, approximately an hour to two hours ago. | 所以,大概是在一到两小时前 |
[03:30] | So, that makes it between 4:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. | 这么说应该是从4:00到6:00之间了 |
[03:32] | So, Carl here was looking to score, | 所以,卡尔在这儿 找机会弄钱 |
[03:36] | needed money, but jumped the wrong person, didn’t he? | 但他抢了不该抢的人,对吧? |
[03:42] | Eric. | 什么事? |
[03:43] | What’s up, H? | 什么事? |
[03:45] | That’s a pencil, isn’t it? | 那是支铅笔,对吗? |
[03:46] | Yes, it is. | 是的 快门声 看来是被嚼烂了 |
[03:53] | Looks like it’s been chewed up. | 有牙印在这儿 |
[03:55] | It’s got teeth marks. | 好的,我们来分析一下 |
[03:57] | Okay, let’s process it for saliva and epithelials. | 好的,我们来分析一下 唾液和上皮细胞分析 |
[04:00] | You got it. | 查出来了 |
[04:19] | Screen this for opiates. | 是鸦片 |
[04:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:25] | I think I found the cause of death. | 我想我找到死因了 |
[04:27] | Before you open him? | 在解剖他之前? |
[04:28] | Cervical fracture. | 颈部碎裂 |
[04:30] | Looks like somebody snapped his neck. | 有人拧断了他的脖子 窒息的声音 |
[04:36] | Have you tested under his nails for skin? | 你检查他指甲里的皮肤组织没有? |
[04:38] | Just about to. | 正准备要检查 |
[04:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一会 |
[04:44] | His hand wasn’t like this on the scene. | 他的手和在现场发 现时不同 |
[04:46] | You think that’s parasite activity? | 你认为这是寄生虫导致的? |
[04:47] | Not like I’ve ever seen. | 是我从没见过的 |
[04:51] | That’s got to be a chemical burn, though, right? | 那一定是化学性烧伤了吧? |
[04:52] | But that would have presented immediately. | 但要是那样的话症状会马上出现的 |
[04:55] | Alexx? | 阿雷斯? |
[04:57] | There’s only one thing I know that burns like that. | 我知道只有一种东西 能造成如此的烧伤 |
[05:00] | Radiation. We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待着了,得去通报 |
[05:02] | Got to notify the team; they may have been exposed, too. | 他们可能已经被放射物污染了 |
[05:06] | We have an emergency situation. | 警报声 女子:紧急情况 |
[05:09] | Please find the closest exit, | 请在最近的安全出口疏散 |
[05:10] | and evacuate as quickly and as safely as possible. | 尽量保证安全 |
[05:27] | I don’t think this is a fire drill. | 我觉得这不是防火演习 警报继续响 电话响 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 对,我正在离开 |
[05:39] | Checking up on me? | 要检查我? |
[05:40] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[05:43] | Why are you standing there? What’s wrong? | 站那里干吗呢? |
[05:45] | Listen, Horatio and Alexx found radioactivity on the victim. | 霍拉多和阿雷斯,你们听着 在死者身上找到了放射性物质 |
[05:49] | How bad? Nobody knows yet. | 现在还没有人知道 |
[05:50] | RMS are going to be here any second. | 很快就到这儿了 |
[05:52] | They’re setting up a hot zone outside. | 他们已经在外面设置警戒区了 |
[05:53] | So, hurry up, all right? | 那就请快点吧! |
[05:57] | It’s eating through his flesh. | 这东西正在腐蚀他的肉体 |
[06:00] | Odorless, tasteless and invisible. | 既无形,又无色无味 |
[06:03] | Too many neutrons destabilize the atom. | 大量的中子影响了原子的稳定性 |
[06:06] | All those atoms ripping apart, releasing energy. | 这些原子的分裂,释放了能量 |
[06:12] | Makes you wonder what it’s done to us. | 你会不由自主地想它会有什么影响 |
[06:14] | Just hope it hasn’t rearranged our DNA. | 希望它不会改变我们DNA的排列 |
[06:17] | Here’s Radiation Management. | 这就是放射性测试 |
[06:19] | Waiting for us? | 为我们而设的? |
[06:20] | You better believe it. | 你最好还是相信 孟格计数器响声 |
[06:24] | Definitely have an air contaminant in here. | 显然这里有空气污染 |
[06:27] | We think the hand is the source. | 我们认为手是污染源 |
[06:32] | Ooh, hot hand. | 滴答声变响变快 |
[06:34] | Medium-level radiation. | 好热的手啊 放射性强度中级 滴答声加强 |
[06:41] | Let’s make this sucker safe. | 吸管没有问题 |
[07:00] | What’s in that coffeemaker? | 咖啡机里面是什么? |
[07:01] | Cerrobend. | 科洛本德 |
[07:03] | A soft-melting alloy. | 一种柔软的合金 |
[07:05] | Neutralizes the radioactive particles. | 能够中和放射性粒子 |
[07:08] | Kind of like freezing it. | 这类东西能使它冷冻 |
[07:12] | We should get you two to scrubdown. | 我想你们俩该去擦洗一下 |
[07:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:15] | Okay, let’s get the CDC to quarantine the crime scene… | 好的,让CDC过来把现场隔离了 |
[07:17] | till we know what we’ve got. Right. | 直到我们查出真相,对吧 |
[07:19] | You’re both negative for radioactivity. | 你们俩都没被放射物污染 |
[07:21] | Okay. So, that means we just need to contain … | 好的,那意味着我们只需除尽 |
[07:23] | the contaminated evidence, right? | 所有污染物,对吧 |
[07:25] | And clean the dirty air. | 还有清洁这空气 |
[07:26] | This will tell us if it’s nuclear, | 这能告诉我们它到底是核子 |
[07:28] | medical, or right out of the ground. | 医疗用品还是地表产生的 |
[07:31] | Let me ask you a question. | 我想问一个问题 |
[07:32] | Could you administer radioactive material by syringe? | 有可能 |
[07:35] | Radiation therapy for cancer patients. | 对癌症病人的放射治疗 |
[07:37] | Attacks tumors. | 会攻击肿瘤 |
[07:38] | Junkie mistook radioactive isotopes for pharmaceutical narcotics. | 瘾君子错把放射物 当成迷幻药来注射 |
[07:42] | Possible. It’s not like it glows or anything. | 有可能,因为它表面上并没什么特征 |
[07:44] | Syringes aren’t marked. | 瘾君子很可能拿错了针筒 |
[07:46] | A junkie could mistake it for anything. | 瘾君子很可能拿错了针筒 |
[07:50] | What’s this? Some grade-a smack? | 是什么东西? 一些上等毒品吗? |
[07:54] | I just won the lotto. | 我赢大奖了 |
[07:59] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 警车声音 混乱的声音 |
[08:14] | Delko has definitely been exposed. | 德科已经完全暴露了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but to what? | 我是说,放射物 |
[08:17] | I mean, there are hundreds of types of radioactivity. | 我是说,放射物 |
[08:19] | Well, it basically breaks down like this. | 基本上,它会这么分解 |
[08:22] | Say you have a pencil, right? | |
[08:23] | You put that on your skin, | 画在皮肤上,很容易能洗掉 |
[08:24] | that’s going to wash right off ’cause it’s an alpha particle. | 画在皮肤上,很容易能洗掉 |
[08:26] | It’s low-level radiation. | 它是低强度的放射物 |
[08:28] | You have a pen, that’s a beta particle. | 钢笔,就好比是B粒子 |
[08:30] | Has more energy. | 拥有更多的能量 |
[08:31] | That will sink into something. | 它会更加深入 |
[08:33] | And then you got gamma, which is totally toxic. | 而G粒子就完全是剧毒的了 |
[08:35] | Goes right through you. Burns you from the inside out. | 从内部开始燃烧你 |
[08:37] | So, we don’t know if it went on Delko, in Delko or through Delko. | 所以说, 我们不知道它到底是在德科 身体表面,内部还是深层 |
[08:42] | Alpha, … | A,B或者是G粒子 |
[08:43] | … beta … | |
[08:45] | … or gamma. | |
[08:47] | Delko could have inhaled that radioactivity off that money… | 德科可能被那些钱上放射物感染了 |
[08:50] | and not even had a clue. | 自己却毫不知情 |
[08:56] | So, maybe our vic jumped somebody… | 所以,可能死者抢劫了 |
[08:59] | who was delivering radiopharmaceuticals. | 运送放射性药物的人 |
[09:01] | Any trained delivery guy… | 训练有素的运送员只能先屈服 |
[09:03] | would have handed it over and notified the nuclear regulatory commission. | 然后把情况报告给核管制委员会 |
[09:05] | That would make sense, | |
[09:06] | but I haven’t heard anything from the NRC about anything yet. | 很有可能 但我还没有收到NRC那边的消息 |
[09:10] | So, you’re looking for a thief who steals radioactive isotopes. | 这么说,你是在找一个贼吧 一个偷了放射物同位素的贼 |
[09:13] | In syringe form. | 嗯,装在针桶里的放射物 |
[09:16] | The guy is a thief. | 这家伙是个贼 |
[09:18] | He’s going to take as many as he can. | 他想尽量偷 |
[09:21] | Radioactive materials. | 你也这样认为吗? |
[09:22] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你也这样认为吗? |
[09:23] | You thinking terrorism? | 你在想恐怖主义? |
[09:25] | I think the doses are too low. | 我觉得剂量太少了 |
[09:28] | Come on, let me show you the money. | 看看这些钱吧 刺耳的响声 |
[09:42] | You ready? Yup. | 你准备好了吗? |
[09:53] | Iodine 131 at the end of its half-life. | 这是碘131 |
[09:56] | Low-level radiation. | 低强度放射物 |
[09:57] | Okay. Your guy should be okay. | 好吧,你们会没事的 |
[09:58] | Good. | 我想先检查一下铅笔 |
[10:00] | I want to check the pencil first … | 我想先检查一下铅笔 |
[10:01] | and then I’ll get it back to you, all right? | 之后我再还给你,行吗? 好的 |
[10:05] | What’s up? | 怎么样? |
[10:08] | The guy said my exposure was equal to what… | 与一个飞行员开飞机到巴黎 |
[10:10] | a pilot gets on a flight to Paris. | 受的放射差不多 |
[10:12] | Well, next time, take the trip to Paris. | 下次去巴黎旅行吧 |
[10:13] | It’ll be easier on all of us. | 这样我们都会好过一点 |
[10:15] | Tell me about it. | 有什么高见 |
[10:16] | I heard radioactivity can cause temporary infertility. | 我听说放射会导致暂时不孕 |
[10:19] | So, you and your girlfriend are temporarily in luck. | 这么说你和你女朋友 暂时处于安全期了 |
[10:21] | Yeah, or permanently screwed. | 是啊,但也许会毁掉一生 |
[10:23] | Hey, heard you were worried about having children. | 嘿,听说你很害怕养育孩子 |
[10:27] | This should keep you safe. | 这样你就会很安全了 |
[10:28] | The bell rings if you get near radiation. | 当你靠近放射物,铃就会响 |
[10:34] | That was nice. | 那太好了 |
[11:05] | “B. King.” | B.金 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:12] | It’s Belle King. Practicing attorney. | 是贝拉.金 在职律师 |
[11:15] | Specializing in environmental law. | 专攻环境法 |
[11:18] | All righty. | 好极 嗡嗡声 |
[11:23] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[11:24] | It’s the Miami Dade police department. | 迈阿密警局 嗡嗡声 狗叫声 |
[11:30] | Let me see your badges. | 我能看你的证件吗 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:40] | Sorry about that, but, uh, you can never be too careful. | 抱歉打扰了 看来你挺谨慎的 |
[11:44] | So, what can I do for you, officers? | 那我有什么能帮你的呢,长官 |
[11:46] | Belle King? | 贝拉.金? |
[11:47] | Yes, that is me. | 贝拉.金? |
[11:48] | Ms. King, we have a warrant to search your premises. | 金女士,我们有搜查证 |
[11:50] | Well, whatever it is you are looking for my position… | 好吧,无论你要找什么 |
[11:52] | is it’s covered by attorney-client privilege, | 我都是受法律保护的 |
[11:54] | work product included. | 包括我的工作用品 |
[11:55] | Well, we’re not here to talk about your clients. | 我们不是来这和你谈这个的 |
[11:57] | We’re Crime Scene Investigators. | 我们是罪案调查科 |
[12:02] | I’m placing a call to the issuing judge. | 我留个电话 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 孟格计数器响声 |
[12:06] | Whoa. What the hell is … ? | 哇 什么鬼东西…? |
[12:10] | Is that me? It can’t be you. | 那是我吗? 这不可能是你 |
[12:26] | Ten times the level at the lab. | 十倍于实验室的强度 |
[13:13] | “One minute.” | |
[13:20] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说? |
[13:21] | The doctor said that we have a murder victim… | 医生说这位谋杀案的受害者 |
[13:23] | who has less than one week to live, | 活不过一星期 |
[13:25] | but she is not contagious. | 但她没有受感染啊 |
[13:26] | Okay, let’s find Eric… | 找到艾里,让他去处理 |
[13:28] | and tell him to process the cash from the crime scene. | 罪案现场找到的现金 |
[13:29] | It’s safe to touch now. | 罪案现场找到的现金 |
[13:30] | Calleigh, let’s go to Belle’s home. | 现在可以碰了 |
[13:32] | Iodine 131 decays into normal iodine. | 卡丽,我们去贝拉家一趟 碘131减弱为普通的碘 |
[13:35] | That’s what you’re looking for. | 这就是你要找的 |
[13:36] | Iodine reacts to sulfur. I’ll put some in my kit. | 碘与硫产生反应 |
[13:38] | Put some in mine, too. Okay. | 也放些到我这里 好 |
[13:40] | Speed, let’s go to Belle’s office and see…. | 思华德,我们上贝拉德办公室 |
[13:41] | if any of her enemies left her a warning. | 看看她的敌人,有没给她留下警告 |
[13:44] | You got it. Thank you. | 明白 谢谢 嘿 |
[14:00] | No silver jumpsuit, hmm? | 没有银色的连身衣? |
[14:02] | I guess that means I’m … | 我想那意味着 |
[14:04] | I’m all better. | 我…我好多了 |
[14:06] | Well, um … | 好吧… |
[14:07] | you’ve actually ingested some isotopes. | 实际上,你摄取了某种同位素 |
[14:09] | An isotope called iodine 131. | 一种叫碘131的同位素 |
[14:13] | The stuff they use for cancer therapy? | 用于治疗癌症的那东西? |
[14:16] | But I haven’t ingested anything. | 但我什么都没碰啊 |
[14:19] | And even if I did ingest a little bit of iodine 131, | 就算我碰了那么丁点儿 |
[14:22] | it wouldn’t kill you. | 碘131,也死不了的 |
[14:23] | Actually, you’ve ingested quite a bit of it. | 事实上,你摄取的量并不少 |
[14:26] | Well, how much? | 好吧 有多少? |
[14:28] | It’s my understanding that at these concentration levels … | 据我所知,在这种浓度下… |
[14:30] | How much? | 到底是多少? |
[14:32] | Um … roughly equivalent to… | 嗯… |
[14:35] | what four patients undergoing radiation treatment ingest in, | 大概等于4位接受放射治疗病人 的摄取量 |
[14:38] | say, a six-month period. | 在六个月内摄取的总量 喘息… 心跳声 |
[14:55] | Somebody’s making a mistake. | 肯定有人犯了错 |
[14:59] | This … | 这…这不是真的 |
[15:00] | this can’t be true. | 这…这不是真的 |
[15:02] | I didn’t eat or drink iodine 131. | 或者是喝碘131 |
[15:06] | We think you were poisoned. | 我们认为你中毒了 |
[15:09] | Now, the doctor is coming in to … | 医生现在来… |
[15:12] | How long? | 能活多久? |
[15:17] | We think you have about a week. | 我们估计你还有一个星期 喘息声 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:27] | Not even enough time for all my hair to fall out. | 连让我头发 掉光的时间还不够 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:35] | Is there somebody I can call? | 我能打个电话给谁吗? 啊… |
[15:43] | Yes. My parents, my sister. | 对了,我的父母,我的姐姐 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:48] | I’ll call them. Never mind. | 我会打给他们的,不用担心 |
[15:51] | Now, I’m going to need to ask you some questions, too. | 我现在还想问你几个问题 |
[15:54] | Like who would want to kill me? | 比如说谁会想杀你? |
[15:56] | That would be a good place to start. | 这个问题会是个好的开始 |
[16:03] | I’m going to need a list of your clients and…. | 我想要一个你客户的列表 |
[16:05] | any of the companies that you filed suit against recently, | 和任何最近 和你最近官司控告的对象 |
[16:07] | and how about enemies. | 还有你的敌人 |
[16:09] | Well, that’s a long list. | 好吧,那会是很长的一张表 |
[16:11] | Did you meet with any of them yesterday? | 你昨天见过谁吗? |
[16:13] | I met with Twin Creeks Power Plant. | 我见了发 电厂的田.克里格 |
[16:15] | Just sued for plume contamination. | 被指控白色污染 |
[16:17] | They hate me. | 他们恨我 |
[16:19] | Did they bring you anything to drink? | 他们有带什么东西给你喝么? |
[16:20] | No. But, uh, | 没有 |
[16:23] | I had coffee at my next meeting…. | 但是,我在接着的会上喝了咖啡 |
[16:25] | with a nuclear weapons facility, Elkwood. | 和艾克武德核武器部的人 |
[16:28] | They bring you the coffee? | 他们带给你的咖啡? |
[16:30] | No, actually I got it from a vending machine, | 不,是我自己在贩卖机买的 |
[16:32] | and if you keep interrupting me, | 要是你不停打断我的话 |
[16:33] | I’m never going to get through my list of enemies. | 恐怕到中午吃饭前 |
[16:35] | Go on. | |
[16:35] | Right before lunch, I met with Risher Pharmaceuticals. | 都还没能提到我的敌人 我和利思药厂的人见面了 |
[16:40] | They’re guilty of unsafe toxic disposal, | 他们被指控非法丢弃有毒物 |
[16:42] | misplaced isotopes, and – this is my favorite | 错误择放同位素 |
[16:45] | — confusing isotopes so patients are injected with the wrong dosages. | 因为混淆药品同位素 病人摄取了错误的剂量 |
[16:50] | No meals, no drinks. | 没有吃的,也没喝的 |
[16:51] | Not even a glass of water? | 连一杯水也没有? |
[16:53] | I’d tell you. Nothing. | 我可以告诉你 什么都没有 |
[16:56] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[16:59] | Not very hungry. | 不太饿 |
[17:03] | Yeah, we got threatening phone calls, | 对了,我们收到威胁电话 |
[17:05] | stupid letters — mostly from other lawyers. | 白痴信件-都是其他律师寄来的 |
[17:07] | Belle kicks ass. | 比如写“贝拉是头蠢驴” |
[17:09] | Yeah, I’ve seen these articles. | 是的,我见过这些信 |
[17:13] | Does a lot of pro bono work, huh? | 这些人对你有帮助么? |
[17:15] | She’s helped a lot of people. | 她帮了很多人 |
[17:18] | Who would do this? Who is that sick? | 谁会做这些事啊? 谁会病得那么厉害? 抽屉声 |
[17:30] | Can you tell me what’s in this drawer? | 你能告诉我抽屉里是什么吗? |
[17:32] | Personal stuff. | 一些私人东西 |
[17:33] | Well, do you mind unlocking it? | 好吧,能打开让我看看么? |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | Chickens? | 鸡? |
[18:28] | Yes. That’s Mary Ann, Linda and Jean. | 鸡? 是的 那是玛丽.安,琳这 |
[18:34] | You supply the neighbors with eggs? | 和简 |
[18:36] | People pay me what they can. | 你给邻居们提供鸡蛋吗? 他们尽可能地支付我 |
[18:39] | We okay? | 行了吗? |
[18:40] | Air’s clean. | 空气清洁完华 |
[18:41] | If there’s any iodine 131 left in there, | 就算还有碘131残留在这儿 |
[18:43] | it’s lost all its potency. Just let one of your CSIs in. | 也不再具威胁性了 让一个调查组的人进来吧 |
[18:47] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢啦 |
[18:48] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 鸡叫声 |
[18:51] | Would you mind putting these on? Okay? | 你不介意穿上这个吧? 可以? |
[18:58] | Calleigh. | 卡丽 |
[19:00] | I, uh, checked all the dishes in the sink with sulfur. | 我已经检查过这些器皿了 |
[19:02] | There was no reaction. There’s no sign of iodine so far. | 但并没有产生反应 所以没有碘存在的迹象 |
[19:06] | Okay. You collect hourglasses. | 好的 你搜集沙漏 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:17] | My dad got me this one to remind me not to work on the weekends. | 我爸把这个给我,提行我 周末不要工作 |
[19:26] | It lasts for five days. | 已经五年了 |
[19:33] | Somebody sent you flowers. | 有人送你花 嗯 |
[19:39] | From “a friend.” | 从“一位朋友” |
[19:41] | Yeah, sometimes people like to say thanks anonymously. | 是的,有时人们喜欢匿名 |
[19:45] | I don’t question it if it’s nice. | 我对它的美毫无置疑 |
[19:46] | Helps to balance out all the hate mail. | 平衡了一下这讨厌的邮件 |
[19:48] | Speaking of, there’s a … | 所起来,有一个… |
[19:51] | there’s a nice one from Newhouse, Getty and Cooly. | 有一个很漂亮的 是从纽豪斯寄过来的 |
[19:54] | Who’s Sam Carver? | 森.卡佛是谁? |
[19:56] | An angry father lashing out at the world, not me. | 一位愤世嫉俗的父亲,不是我 |
[19:59] | Where are my glasses? | 我的眼镜呢? |
[20:02] | Good thing I didn’t get that laser surgery to correct my nearsightedness. | 好在我没有做那激光手术 矫正我的近视 |
[20:05] | “If you ever try to contact us again, | 联系我们,我会杀了均KA |
[20:07] | I will kill you … and that’s a promise.” | 这是我给你的承诺 |
[20:11] | Yeah, he wrote that right after his oldest son died. | 对了,这是在他长子死时写的 |
[20:16] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[20:18] | I still wanted to fight for Hank. | 我还想着为汉克而奋斗呢 |
[20:20] | He’s seven now, and he’s doing fine. | 他今年七岁了 |
[20:22] | We worked everything out. | 我们把事情都解决了 |
[20:25] | So you did contact him again. | 这么说你又和他联系了 |
[20:26] | And we worked everything out. | 我们把事情都解决了 |
[20:29] | In fact, Janet even leaves me fresh orange juice… | 简妮给我留了鲜果汁 |
[20:32] | every couple of days to celebrate the clean new water. | 两天一次 以庆祝洁净的新水源 |
[20:35] | Did she do that yesterday? | 她昨天也留了吗? |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:38] | Did you drink it? | 你喝了吗? |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | Calleigh, could you come in here a minute, please? | 卡丽,能马上过来一下吗 |
[21:07] | It’s positive for iodine. | 碘测试呈阳性 |
[21:15] | Recently, | 最近,贝拉为你赢了 |
[21:16] | Belle won a class action suit for you against the power plant for $200,000. | 最近,贝拉为你赢了 和电厂的官司 获赔$200 |
[21:21] | So I guess I’m a little confused as to why there are still hard feelings. | 所以我觉得有点乱 为什么感觉还 |
[21:24] | But there aren’t. | 但并没有 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:29] | “If you ever try to contact us again, | 我们,我会杀了你 |
[21:31] | I will kill you, and that’s a promise.” | 这是我给你的承诺 |
[21:35] | She dragged her feet on the case. | 她碰这个案子的原因 |
[21:38] | Holding out for more money. | 是为了更多的钱 |
[21:39] | She had a responsibility to everyone in the lawsuit, Sam, | 她必须对诉讼中的每个人负责,森 |
[21:42] | not just us. While our oldest son died. | 并非只是我们 当我们长子死的时候 |
[21:46] | It’s true. | 说得对 |
[21:47] | We could have used an early settlement to move, | 我们本该 早点走的 |
[21:50] | for Michael’s last days. | 在麦克那最后几天 |
[21:52] | But we’re in a better neighborhood now, | 但现在我们和邻居的相处的很好 |
[21:54] | and our other son Hank, he’s in a real good school. | 另外一个儿子汉克在个好学校读书 |
[21:57] | One with wheelchair access. | 一个残疾人学校 |
[22:00] | Okay, the problem, Mrs. Carver, | 好吧,问题是 |
[22:02] | is that your husband is still very angry with Belle. | 你的丈夫仍然 对贝拉觉得很生气 |
[22:06] | Aren’t you, sir? | 你不觉得吗? |
[22:08] | $200,000. | 200美元 |
[22:12] | Does that seem like enough money for a child’s life to you? | 难道那足够换一个孩子的命? |
[22:17] | Of course not. | 当然不够 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[22:27] | I see no holes or striations. | 我找不到突破口 |
[22:31] | But there is something else we can try. | 但我们能尝试别的方法 |
[22:34] | We take the empty orange juice container and turn … | 我们拿空的果汁瓶 |
[22:39] | to good old … | 然后… |
[22:42] | H2-0. | 然后加入 |
[22:48] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[22:49] | So someone has injected this with a syringe, haven’t they? | 有人用注射器注入了这东西吧? |
[22:55] | Sam Carver shoots a needle through plastic. | 森.卡佛拿针头穿过了塑料 |
[22:57] | Why not just pour isotopes directly into the juice? | 为什么不直接倒进去呢? |
[22:59] | Because I don’t think it was Sam Carver. | 我觉得那不是森卡佛干的 |
[23:01] | I think someone else injected it. | |
[23:03] | The Carvers are innocent. | 卡佛一家是无辜的 |
[23:04] | The Carvers are innocent, and… | 卡佛一家是无辜的 |
[23:05] | we are looking for somebody who knows their way around a syringe. | 我们现在是要找出 会用注射器干这事的人 |
[23:19] | Eric, you get anything? | 艾里,有什么发 现吗? |
[23:20] | Seventeen prints so far. | 已经找到17个指纹 |
[23:22] | No matches on AFIS. But I did get this. | 没有一个对得上号的 但我找到了这个 |
[23:26] | What is that? | 什么东西? |
[23:27] | Numbers I hope. | 应该是数字 |
[23:27] | I don’t know, like from a credit card or a bank card. | 不知道,好像是信用卡上面的 |
[23:30] | Could have come straight out of the killer’s wallet. | 可能是从杀手的钱包里掉出来的 |
[23:32] | Could lead us straight back to him hopefully, huh? | 希望能有线索 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 对,看起来是16个数字 |
[23:37] | Looks like sixteen numbers. | |
[23:40] | Eric, your genius knows no bounds. | 艾里,你真是个天才 |
[23:41] | There you have it. Nice going. | 给你吧 |
[23:44] | I’ll call the credit card company, see whose cash this is. | 我打电话给信用卡公司 看看这是谁的钱 |
[23:48] | George Risher? | 乔治.利思?嗯… |
[23:49] | CEO of Risher Pharmaceuticals. | 利思制药的CE0 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 是的,我认识他 |
[23:52] | I have a class action suit against him for contaminating groundwater. | 我打过一个他的官司 被控污染地下水 |
[23:56] | 1,000 homeowners. | 1000个住户 |
[23:57] | I’m asking $128 million. | 我向他索赔1亿2800万美金 |
[24:02] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:04] | You know what, come here. | 过来看看 |
[24:11] | You need to get some rest now. | 你现在需要休息 |
[24:12] | You need to spend sometime with friends or family, | 你得花点时间 |
[24:14] | and let me handle this, okay? | 让我来处理就行了 |
[24:18] | Did you know Horatio was the first CSI? | 你知道霍拉多是第一位CSI吗? |
[24:21] | He was… the what? | 他是…第几位? |
[24:23] | In Hamlet. | 在哈姆雷特里 |
[24:25] | When Hamlet was poisoned and dying, | 当哈姆雷特中毒垂死的时候 |
[24:28] | he asked his best friend Horatio… | 他问他最好的朋友霍拉多 |
[24:30] | to tell the world who murdered him. | 告知众人谁谋杀了他 |
[24:37] | Okay, I’ll tell the world. | 好吧,我会说的 |
[24:40] | But first, I’m going to go talk to Risher, | 但我得先和利思谈谈 |
[24:42] | and I’ll call you later. | 迟点再给你电话 |
[24:51] | Miami Dade police. We’d like to see George Risher. | 迈阿密警局 我们想见乔治.利思 |
[24:54] | May I ask what this is about? | 请问什么事呢? |
[24:56] | Tell Mr. Risher it’s about Belle King. | 告诉利思先生,贝拉.金的案子 |
[24:58] | You know, if that woman comes by here again, | 要是那女人再到这边来的话 |
[25:00] | I will have to call security. | 我一定叫保安 |
[25:01] | Now, why would you do that? | 为什么呢? |
[25:03] | She’s, um … a nut case. | 她是…是个难缠的家伙 |
[25:04] | She’s been driving my boss crazy. | 她让我的老板 发 疯 |
[25:08] | I’ll go get Mr. Risher. | 我去叫利思先生 |
[25:10] | You do that. | 好的 |
[25:14] | Three blocks from where Carl Aspen was murdered. | 离卡尔被谋杀现场三个街区的地方 |
[25:17] | Yeah, three blocks from where iodine 131 first showed up. | 对 也离碘131第一次出现3个街区 |
[25:20] | And twenty feet … | 嗯,20尺… |
[25:24] | Twenty feet from where it’s being distributed as we speak. | 离它所被放置 的地方20尺 |
[25:32] | This is a new lock. | 这是个新的锁 |
[25:34] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:37] | See in here? This is freezer burn. | 看到这里? 这是冻灼伤 |
[25:39] | You would spray freon in to disrupt the lock internally. | 喷进氟利昂 使锁在内部被破坏 |
[25:51] | Maybe Risher’s in so much hot water already he didn’t report it. | 可能利思的处境有够糟的了 |
[25:54] | Maybe he staged a break-in to cover it. | 他并没有提到这点 可能他想做战给我们看 |
[25:58] | George Risher. What’s this about? | 什么事呢? |
[26:01] | This is about your involvement in a murder, Mr. Risher. | 你牵涉到一单谋杀案 |
[26:05] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 能找个地方谈谈么? |
[26:08] | My office. Thank you. | 到我的办公室吧 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Lock here is busted, too. | 这的锁头也被弄坏了 有道理 |
[26:22] | Makes sense. | 这就是他们存放 |
[26:23] | It’s where they keep all the radioactive material. | 这就是他们存放 |
[26:25] | Yeah, in the fridge with their soft drinks. | 对,和饮料一起放冰箱里 |
[26:31] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[26:33] | Can you imagine drinking in our lab? | 想像得出在我们试验室喝东西么? |
[26:36] | Well, it is a wonderful way to ingest all sorts of chemicals… | 你随时可能摄入各种化学品 |
[26:39] | and biologicals. | 和生物药品 |
[26:41] | Can you hand me the scale? | 你能把尺子给我么? |
[26:43] | Yeah. Anything recognizable? | 好的,有什么可辨认的? |
[26:45] | An earring, a frito and this. | 一个耳环,一个玉米饼,和这个 |
[26:48] | Looks like dirt from a heavy tread shoe or boot. | 看起来像鞋底的污物 |
[26:53] | So, let me get this straight, Mr. Risher, | 不拐弯抹角了,利思先生 |
[26:55] | you did have a break-in, | 有人闯入你的公司 |
[26:56] | but you failed to report it to the police? | 但你并没有报警? |
[26:58] | We needed time to do an inventory. | 我们需要时间做调查 |
[27:00] | Figure out what, if anything was missing. | 看看我们是否丢了东西 |
[27:02] | And something was missing, wasn’t it? | 你们确实丢了东西,难道不是? |
[27:04] | Like four or five syringes with iodine 131. | 4到5个装有碘131的注射器吧 |
[27:08] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:09] | We found a $20 bill on a dead mugger with your credit card impression on it. | 我们在死者身上找到了20美元 |
[27:14] | This conversation is over. | 上面有你的信用卡号码 我们的谈话结束了 |
[27:15] | No, it’s not. Not yet. You … | 不,还没有 还没结束 均KA |
[27:20] | stand to lose $128 million | 你会损失1亿2800万美金 |
[27:22] | if Ms. King wins her suit against you, right? | 如果金女士赢了官司,对吧? |
[27:25] | I’ll have security show you out. | 我叫保安送你们出去 |
[27:26] | It would be convenient if she disappeared. | 如果她消失了 事情就好办多了 |
[27:29] | Ms. King is playing David and Goliath. | 金不过是虚张声势 |
[27:30] | She hasn’t a single piece of solid evidence against us. | 她没有证据指控我们 |
[27:34] | As for this dead person with my money and my medicine, | 要解释死者身上 |
[27:37] | thank you very much for solving our break-in. | 我得感谢你们告知我 谁是闯入者 |
[27:40] | If I find out that you did this, | 如果让我知道是你干的话 |
[27:43] | I’m going to make it my mission to get you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[28:32] | Progress? | 有进展? |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 在利思实验室的地板上 |
[28:35] | The mystery goo we found on the floor of Risher’s lab… | 发 现了神秘的粘性物 |
[28:37] | is made up of nitrogen, phosphoric acid, | 它是由氮和磷酸构成的 |
[28:38] | potassium and methyl sulfide. So, in other words … | 钾加上甲基硫,换句话说… |
[28:40] | Chicken dung. | 是鸡粪 |
[28:41] | Okay, so Risher cuts through Belle’s backyard, | 这么说利思去过贝拉的后院了 |
[28:44] | doses her O.J. | 在她的果汁中下毒 |
[28:45] | and then tracks chicken remnants back to his lab. | 他踩到了鸡粪并带回了实验室 |
[28:47] | Delko … It’s not that big a deal. | 德科,这并不是什么大事 |
[28:49] | If you would have thought about it, | 要是你仔细想的话 |
[28:51] | you would have come up with same conclusion. | 你的鼻子 |
[28:51] | It’s your nose. | 你的鼻子 |
[28:55] | You think this could be from the iodine exposure? | 你觉得这是碘放射引起的? |
[28:57] | That’s probably stress-related. | 其实那是心理压力产生的 |
[28:59] | Beta contamination does not cause nosebleeds. | B污染并不会导致你鼻子出血 |
[29:01] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说得轻巧 |
[29:02] | You didn’t breathe in radioactive money. | 你并没有呼吸到受放射的空气 |
[29:03] | You spent a lot of time in those canals… | 你整天就会 |
[29:05] | swimming through radioactive crap. | 跑河里去游泳 |
[29:06] | So I wouldn’t be too concerned about a little nosebleed. | 我也不会介意 鼻子流那么一点血的 |
[29:09] | Yeah, and the RM guys gave you a clean bill of health, | 对,RM的工作人员 |
[29:12] | and you do get nosebleeds in high-pressure situations. | 你压力大的时候 |
[29:14] | Speedle, did you want to tell us something? | 思华德,你是不是 |
[29:16] | I want to show you something. | 想告诉我们些什么 我想让你们看点东西 |
[29:21] | Now, I got these pictures from Belle’s home office. | 我在贝拉家里找到了这些相片 |
[29:24] | That’s Risher’s place. | 那事利思的地方 |
[29:26] | And Risher’s lab documents. | 还有利思的实验室文件 |
[29:27] | These are night vision. | 对,我猜很可能在数小时后 |
[29:29] | Yeah, and my guess it’s probably after hours. | 对,我猜很可能在数小时后 |
[29:31] | Belle shouldn’t have these pictures. | 贝拉不该有这些相片的 |
[29:33] | Well, she sure couldn’t have taken them without permission. | 当然她不可能随便带走的 |
[29:35] | It means the chicken dung in Risher’s office … | 这么说来利思办公室里的鸡粪 |
[29:38] | could have come from Belle. | 很可能是贝拉留下的 |
[29:39] | So, if she breaks in, | 她有可能闯入并窃取了 |
[29:41] | takes these pictures and steals radioactive iodine. | 她有可能闯入并窃取了 这些文件和放射碘 |
[29:45] | Okay, I understand the documents, | 好吧,我能了解这些文件 |
[29:47] | but why take the iodine? | 但为什么把碘也带走呢? |
[29:49] | To analyze it … | 为了做分析… |
[29:51] | to prove that Risher has shabby security. | 证明利思的保安漏洞 |
[29:54] | To kill herself. | 为了自杀 |
[29:55] | I mean, maybe she’s a martyr for her cause. | 我是说,她可能想 |
[29:57] | She wouldn’t be the first. Lady does like the press. | 当个殉道者 |
[30:00] | I don’t agree. | 女人就是爱惹事 我不同意 |
[30:02] | But these pictures could put Belle inside Risher’s lab. | 但这些相片足以 |
[30:05] | And according to some chickens, | 还有冰箱前面的 |
[30:06] | right in front of the refrigerator with missing iodine. | 还有冰箱前面的 那些鸡粪 |
[30:10] | H, all of the evidence points to the fact that Belle took these pictures. | 和丢失的碘 所有的证据都显示 |
[30:13] | I understand, but something’s not right. | 贝拉偷走了这些相片 我了解,但还是有问题不对 |
[30:17] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了些什么 |
[30:34] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[30:35] | I’m going to take these into evidence. | 我要拿这些当证据 |
[30:38] | Come on, Horatio. | 别这样,霍拉多 |
[30:39] | I can’t win my cases with illegally obtained documentation. | 我不可能依靠这些 非法获得的文件打赢官司的 |
[30:43] | Breaking into that bastard’s lab would be against the law. | 闯进那混蛋的实验室 是犯法的 |
[30:47] | And besides, I’m not that brave. | 而且,我胆子也没那么大 |
[30:51] | We found some film in your office with pictures of the Risher lab on it. | 我们在你办公室里找得的底片 拍的是利思的实验室 |
[30:56] | And? | 然后? |
[30:57] | You want to tell me about it? | 你想解释吗? |
[31:01] | Do you have sources on the street? | 你有线人吗? |
[31:05] | Well, then, you know. | 那你一定会知道 |
[31:06] | I can’t give up this person. | 我不可能把这人透露给你 |
[31:08] | They’re helping me get the bad guys. | 他们是在帮我抓坏人 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样了? |
[31:21] | Never better. | 好多了 |
[31:24] | But you might want to hurry. | 但你可能得抓紧时间了 |
[31:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:42] | I looked for reflections — | 我找到了些东西 |
[31:44] | a hand or fingertip captured holding the document. | 在文件上留下的指印 |
[31:47] | Anything to tell us who took these pictures other than Belle. | 能告诉我们谁碰过这些相么 除了贝拉以外的人 |
[31:51] | How’d the shoe treads turn out? | 鞋印怎么样了? |
[31:52] | It didn’t. No match. | 找不到可配对的 |
[31:54] | Really? | 是吗? |
[31:57] | Guess we were wrong. | 我们可能错了 |
[32:00] | Hang on a second. | 等会儿 |
[32:02] | Is that the door to the lab? | 那是通向实验室的门么? |
[32:04] | Go tight on that. | 走近看看 |
[32:10] | That’s a levered dead bolt. | 哗声 这是个上了闩的门 |
[32:12] | There’s no evidence of freon. | 没有氟利昂的痕迹 |
[32:14] | You got the picture? | 你有相片么? |
[32:17] | So that’s the old lock … | 那是旧的锁头 |
[32:19] | And that’s a new lock, isn’t it? | 那这个就是个新的锁了 |
[32:21] | So if she took the pictures she didn’t break in to do it, did she? | 这么说如果她进去拍照的话 她并非闯入的 |
[32:24] | Somebody let her in. | 有人放她进去了 |
[32:26] | Somebody let her in. | 有人放她进去 |
[32:28] | Which means she’s protecting an insider. | 这么说她是在保护公司里的某人 |
[32:31] | You know, when I found the film it was in a heart-shaped chocolate box. | 当我找到底片的时候 它被放在一个心形巧克力盒里 |
[32:33] | Maybe that’s how they communicated. | 可能那就是他们沟通的方式 |
[32:35] | You also found a camera in her office, right? | 找到一个照相机,对吧? |
[32:37] | So if the insider was the one who sent her the film … | 把底片给她的话… |
[32:39] | Maybe the insider took the pictures. | 可能是那个人拍的照 |
[32:41] | Where’s the camera? | 相机呢? |
[32:42] | It’s on its way to the fingerprint lab. | 正送去指纹实验室呢 |
[32:44] | Call them. | 打给他们 |
[32:55] | You misled me, Belle. | 贝拉,你误导了我 |
[32:57] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[33:00] | You … | 你在利思公司里 |
[33:03] | have a source … | 有你的线人 |
[33:06] | inside Risher. | |
[33:09] | And I want to know who it is. | 我想知道他是谁 |
[33:14] | He has nothing to do with this. | 他和这案子无关 |
[33:16] | No? | 无关?嗯 |
[33:17] | He took the pictures, | 他拍了照片 |
[33:18] | he knows where they store the iodine, | 他知道他们藏碘的地方 |
[33:20] | he’s involved and I want his name. | 他肯定有关,所以我要他的名字 |
[33:24] | He’d never hurt me. | 他从没伤害过我 |
[33:26] | Belle, either you give me his name, | 贝拉, 要么你告诉我他的名字 |
[33:28] | or I’m going to get it myself. | 要么我自己去查出来 |
[33:29] | If you expose my source, | 要么我自己去查出来 |
[33:32] | my evidence will be inadmissible… | 要是你把我的线人曝光 我搜集的证据就会无效了 |
[33:35] | and it’ll ruin my case against Risher. | 控告利思的案子也毁了 |
[33:39] | I think he poisoned you. | 我想他给你下毒了 |
[33:46] | I’m one victim. | 我是一个受害者 |
[33:49] | Do you know how many other people will be killed by Risher? | 你知道利思还会害死多少人吗? |
[33:53] | Right now, my concern is you. | 现在,我只关心你 |
[34:09] | There’s not a single fingerprint on this. | 上面连一个指纹都没有 |
[34:12] | It’s probably wiped down. | 很可能被擦掉了 |
[34:14] | Lenses are such a good place for fingerprints. | 很可能有指纹 |
[34:19] | Why is this blurry? | 为什么这么模糊? |
[34:23] | Wait a minute. | 你等会 |
[34:24] | This has a diopter on it. | 这东西有屈光度 |
[34:26] | Diopters refer to the curvature of the lens. | 屈光度指镜头的曲率 |
[34:30] | Increase the diopter, … | 屈光度增加,镜头越厚 |
[34:31] | … the lens gets thicker, the curvature greater, | 屈光度增加,镜头越厚 |
[34:33] | redirecting the light, | 大曲率会改变光的方向 |
[34:34] | making the image appear larger and in focus. | 使成像显得更大 聚焦得更好 |
[34:38] | Just like putting on a pair of glasses and this one … | 就像带上眼镜一样 |
[34:41] | is set for farsightedness. | 这个嘛…是给老花眼用的 |
[34:44] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[34:45] | Belle is nearsighted. | 贝拉是近视 |
[34:49] | I need the Risher employee list complete with medical records. | 我要利思的雇员名单 |
[34:51] | I’ll narrow it down to farsighted employees. | 范围缩小到远视的雇员 |
[34:53] | Okay, I’ll call a judge and get a warrant. | 好吧,我会申请委任状的 |
[34:55] | Eric, start taking swabs. | 艾里,开始贴标签 |
[34:56] | To match with what? We didn’t get any DNA off the pencil. | 贴到哪里? |
[34:58] | Oh, I think I know where else to look. | 在铅笔上我们没有找到任何DNA 我想我知道该去哪里找了 |
[35:01] | The isotopes have become harmless. | 这同位素已经是无害的了 |
[35:04] | Still, you do realize this is a long shot. | 你要知道,这得冒很大的险 |
[35:09] | I know, Alexx. | 我不知道铅 |
[35:10] | I have no idea if the lead is compromising the epithelials. | 我不知道铅 是否会损害上皮组织 |
[35:14] | All I need is one. | 我想要的只是 |
[35:16] | Like I said, long shot. | 正如刚才说的 赌一把 |
[35:21] | Must have been quite a fight. | 一定经过了剧烈的打斗 消声器声音 |
[35:27] | ’cause it looks like I have a pretty nice hunk in there. | 因为看起来像 是个大家伙 |
[35:34] | So we have a killer. | 所以说是个杀手 |
[35:36] | Horatio? | 嗯 |
[35:37] | Fourteen employees at Risher are farsighted. | 利思的雇员中有14个是远视的 |
[35:39] | Only one with this DNA, though. | 但只有一个的DNA能和这个吻合 |
[35:52] | Got it. I got the match. | 我找到了,吻合 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry this is the employee … | 这个雇员是… |
[35:58] | Miami Dade Police. Get out of the way, ma’am. | 迈阿密警局 让开 |
[36:02] | Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 这是私人财产 |
[36:07] | That’s private property! | 你有权保持缄默 |
[36:08] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[36:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切 将作为呈堂证供 |
[36:28] | We found your skin underneath the victim’s fingernails. | 我们在死者的指甲缝里 找到了你的皮肤纤维 |
[36:32] | These are called alleles. There’s a 100% match to you. | 通过等位基因测试 和你的100%吻合 |
[36:35] | I work in medicine. | 我知道DNA |
[36:36] | I know about DNA. | 我知道DNA |
[36:37] | Do you? Yeah. | 是吗? |
[36:40] | It’s an exciting field, isn’t it? Yeah. | 嗯,令人兴奋的领域 难道不是吗? |
[36:43] | But that’s not what we’re here to talk about, Parker. | 是的,但这不是我们 |
[36:45] | We’re here to talk about the fact that you got mugged… | 今天来的目的,帕克 我们今天是要谈谈 |
[36:48] | the night you were planning your own murder. | 你那天晚上 所干的谋杀案 |
[36:53] | Don’t hurt me! I got money, I got money. | 我有钱 我有钱 |
[36:54] | I got money. Here. | 我这儿有钱 |
[36:57] | That’s nothing, that’s nothing. | 那没什么,没什么 |
[37:00] | What’s this? | 一些上等毒品? |
[37:01] | Some grade-a smack? | 一些上等毒品? |
[37:03] | I gave him my money. | 我给他钱 |
[37:05] | Money that you used from the Risher coffee run, right? | 给他利思 付给你的钱,对吧 |
[37:09] | He wouldn’t back off. | 但他并没有后退 我只是自卫 |
[37:12] | Self-defense. | 是的 |
[37:12] | Oh, yeah, self-defense. | 是的 自卫 |
[37:15] | You were trying to defend the other four syringes of iodine 131. | 你想保护剩下的四个 装有碘131的注射器 |
[37:19] | Snapped his neck, left the cash… | 所以你拧断了他的脖子,留下钱 把注射器带到了贝拉那里 |
[37:22] | and took your syringes over to Belle’s. | 尖叫声 骨断裂声 |
[37:33] | Now, Parker, I have a question for you. | 帕克,我想问你个问题 |
[37:37] | Do you have a crush on Belle? | 你和贝拉之间有关系吗? |
[37:40] | Because, see, once we do a full handwriting analysis, | 我们本以为通过笔记分析 |
[37:43] | I’m certain we’re going to get a match… | 和贝拉的匿名卡片 |
[37:46] | between your office stationary… | 上的字迹 |
[37:49] | and the anonymous flower card. | 配对 |
[37:59] | She, uh … | 她,骗了我… |
[38:01] | tricked me … | |
[38:03] | into doing things for her. | 骗我帮她做事 |
[38:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Things like breaking into Risher to gather evidence. | 比如说让我在公司帮她找证据 |
[38:13] | That kind of thing? | 就那样而已? |
[38:25] | She pretended to like me to get what she wanted. | 她装成喜欢我只为了得到她想要的 |
[38:35] | I told her how I felt about her and she just … | 我告诉她我有多爱她 |
[38:38] | she just cares about sick people. | 但她,她只关心那些病人 |
[38:51] | Just cared about sick people. | 只关心病人 所以你在她橙汁中下毒 |
[38:54] | So you spiked her orange juice to get her attention. | 只为了引起她的注意 |
[39:02] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[39:04] | Enough to love her to death? | 爱到想她死吗? |
[39:20] | I thought if she were dead … | 我想要是她死了… |
[39:23] | I could forget about her. | 我也许就能忘了她 |
[39:27] | Well, that is a plan. | 那只是个计画而已 |
[39:29] | But it didn’t turn out that way, did it? | 一切都还没有成真 |
[39:33] | You’ll have the next fifty years in a 6×6 cell to work on it. | 在接下来的50年里 你可得在牢里过了 |
[39:56] | Belle. | 贝拉 |
[40:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:12] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[40:15] | Your pictures of Risher confirm that he’s dirty. | 你的相片证明了利思的罪行 |
[40:23] | So he was dumping waste. | 他在倾销废弃物 嗯 |
[40:27] | My evidence was obtained with a warrant. | 我的证据是通过搜查令得到的 |
[40:30] | Now I can prove it in court. How about that? | 我能把它用在法庭上,怎么样? |
[40:36] | Horatio? | 霍拉多? 嗯? |
[40:42] | Tell the world. | 把事情公诸于众 |
[40:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:50] | Horatio? | 霍拉多? 嗯? |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] |