Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[01:22] A mother-and-daughter girl scout team selling cookies… 一队母女组合的女童 军队卖曲奇时
[01:25] found the door open, saw the blood and called 911. 发 现大门敞开 她们发 现了血迹并拨通了911
[01:28] Got to be a badge for that, right? 为了得到一面奖章,不是吗?
[01:31] There’s no I.D. 我们正在检查车辆
[01:33] We’re running the car outside, and the homeowner’s information. 我们正在检查车辆 以及屋主的信息
[01:38] No sign of struggle or disturbance, is there? 没有打斗或争执的痕迹,是吗?
[01:43] It’s the same way in the bedroom … 睡房里也是一样
[01:45] only it’s more disturbing. 只是更令人困惑
[02:02] Check this. 挂钟里一定有几百块钱
[02:03] Got to be a hundred grand in watches. 挂钟里一定有几百块钱
[02:05] $100,000 in watches, untouched. 有10万在里面,没有动过
[02:08] I guess we can rule out robbery. 受害者一定认识杀手
[02:11] Vic had to know the killer. 叫伙计们检查一下周边环境
[02:13] Had my guys check the perimeter. No signs of forced entry. 没有强行闯入的痕迹
[02:17] Oh … 哦…
[02:19] I wouldn’t be too sure about that. 我对那点不能肯定 是吗?
[02:56] 1×14 Forced Entry 我们没有被骗到了? 不要再被骗? 没有吗?
[03:03] Set of expensive clothes, meticulously laid out, 一些高档衣服 被小心翼翼的拿了出来
[03:06] possibly for a date. 很可能是为了去赴约
[03:09] Maybe the doorbell rang and his date had a little surprise for him. 他的伴 儿给了他一点惊喜
[03:12] Which left our vic with severe anal trauma… 给我们的受害者在肛门 附近留下了严重的外伤
[03:15] and lacerations in the distal portion of the rectum. 以及在直肠的末端
[03:18] Do we have a time of death? 我们知道了死亡时间了吗?
[03:19] Liver temp was 88.2, 他的的温度是88.2
[03:21] so he took his last breath about twelve hours ago. 他大概12小时前咽的最后一口气
[03:24] That would be 11:00 last night. Okay, Speed … 那大概是昨晚11:00 好的,加快进度
[03:27] I got about four or five hairs here. 我找到4,5条头发
[03:30] Let’s test the sheets for semen. 然我们检查一下床单上的精液
[03:31] I’ve got something on this head wound. 我在头部的伤口发 现了些东西
[03:33] Doesn’t look like blood. It’s metallic. 那看起来不像是血液,那是金属
[03:40] Porsche in the driveway registered to a Richard Lee Hauschild. 是一个叫理查德.李.霍斯泰 的人登记的
[03:44] The house is listed under Devereaux Jones. 房子的登记人是迪霍.琼斯
[03:47] And this watch is engraved to a Mr. Zack Kelsey. 这个手表上刻着扎克.凯希
[03:50] So who the hell is this poor guy? 那这个可怜的那还是谁?
[03:52] That is a very good question, isn’t it? 这是一个非常好的问题,不是吗? 欢迎来到火葬场
[04:01] Welcome to the crematorium. 谢谢,侦探先生
[04:03] Thanks, Detective.
[04:05] Watch your step. 小心脚步
[04:15] One beaten body. 一个被打过的男孩
[04:19] One or more burned bodies in the crematorium chamber. 一个或多个烧伤的尸体 放在火葬场的房间里
[04:24] What in the world went on here? 这里到底发 生了什么?
[04:27] Benito Ramon owned the crematorium. 本尼特.雷蒙拥有了这个火葬场
[04:29] A funeral director dropping off one of his customers called it in. 一个丧葬承办人正准备离开 他的一个顾客把他叫住了
[04:33] Looks like Benito had a side gig going on with the gold fillings. 看起来奔尼特生意上出现了电问题
[04:40] You check the purse? 是的,身份证在里面
[04:41] Yeah. I.D. inside said “Michelle Carter.” 是的,身份证在里面
[04:43] No cash, just some makeup, breath mints, and a dried-out rose. 没有现金,只有一些化妆品 薄荷糖和一朵干玫瑰
[04:48] You better come take a look outside. 你最好到外面来看看
[05:11] Benito must’ve been dumping the bodies out here… 本尼特一定把尸体倾放在了这里
[05:14] instead of cremating them. 就像是亚特兰大那儿一样 那次发 现了超过300具尸体
[05:15] It’s like Atlanta; 就像是亚特兰大那儿一样
[05:16] there were over three hundred bodies in that one. 那次发 现了超过300具尸体
[05:19] We can I.D. them with toe tags, 我可以从殡仪馆里 那些脚尖的标记物
[05:21] or ankle bracelets from the funeral home. 或者是脚踝的手镯认出他们
[05:24] The Medical Examiner will probably take the lead, 验尸员很可能最先找到些线索
[05:26] so we’ll roll out backup. We stay on homicide. 我们会继续寻找杀人凶手
[05:29] Bedroom boy has broken blood vessels in both eyes. 睡房的男孩双眼有血管爆裂
[05:32] Signs of petechiael hemorrhages. 有淤血的迹象
[05:34] Cause of death? 死亡原因?
[05:35] Suffocation. 窒息
[05:36] Found a little surprise when I cut the tape off his mouth. 当我把磁带从他的嘴中取出来的时候
[05:43] Fabric is our murder weapon. 我怀疑那是杀人凶器
[05:45] Either used to shut him up or kill him. 对,那是用来闭他的口或是杀他
[05:48] Either way, when he started to struggle for air, 无论如何,当他想喘气时
[05:50] it was sucked deeper and deeper into his esophagus… 那东西越陷越深
[05:52] until it had nowhere to go. 直到无路可走
[05:57] This is the tape from his mouth? 对
[05:59] Yeah. 对
[06:07] The tape was cut and not torn. 磁带被剪断了,但没有撕烂
[06:11] That means we can look for a tool mark somewhere. 也许我们能找到切痕
[06:13] He was also sodomized violently– most likely with a foreign object. 他被人强行鸡奸了 很有可能是被什么物品创伤了
[06:17] His spleen and colon are both damaged. 他的脾和肠道都受伤了 等一下
[06:22] What’s this? 这是什么?
[06:24] Some kind of scar. 可能是伤痕
[06:27] Burn, maybe. 也许是烧伤
[06:29] Or a tattoo that’s been lasered off. 也许是激光印上去的纹身
[06:31] That’s what I think. 看来我们无法知到这个男人的身份
[06:32] Seeing as we have no I.D. on this man and there are no prints in the system… 看来我们无法知到这个男人的身份 而且我们在这没有发 现任何印迹
[06:35] how hard would it be to raise that? 要知道答案会有多难?
[06:39] Never tried this procedure myself, but, if the books are right … 永远不要使自己厌倦这些程序 但是,如果这些规则是正确的
[07:06] Well, there you have it. That is a thing of beauty. 那是件好事
[07:08] Unique. 独特的
[07:18] Alexx, we’re working you double time today, huh? 阿雷斯, 你今天的工作加倍了,不是吗?
[07:21] I can handle it. 我能应付
[07:25] Guy had the hell beat out of him. His skull is fractured. 我们要把他彻底搞清楚 他的头骨断裂
[07:29] Death was likely caused by internal hemorrhaging in the brain. 很可能是头部的内出血 造成死亡
[07:32] It was likely caused when his head smashed into this wall. 很可能是他的头撞向?枨y成的
[07:35] This’ll crush a skull, don’t you think? 那会把他的头骨粉碎,你说呢?
[07:38] Don’t know where you are or what’s ahead of you but… 不知道你在哪,或者你在想什么
[07:40] I bet you figured out it wasn’t worth it, was it? 但我希望你能明白 那不值得,不是吗?
[07:43] Payback’s a bitch, baby. 老兄,不能从头再来 有多少?
[07:47] How many? 27还有更多
[07:47] Twenty-seven and counting. 27还有更多
[07:49] The ones at the bottom are being pieced back together. 底部的这块拼合上了 我刚拿到
[07:52] I just got back the check I ran on Michelle Carter. 问米歇尔卡特要的支票
[07:54] She was reported missing two weeks ago, 她两个星期钱报的失
[07:57] last seen in a red dress, red purse. 最后在一条红裙子的 红色钱包里
[08:01] Any of the bodies out back dressed for a night out? 穿着这个吗?
[08:03] Nope. 穿着这个吗?
[08:04] Well, this jerk left a body in the oven. 这个怪人把一具尸体留在了烤箱上
[08:06] It looks like it broke down in mid-burn. 他看起来像是用中火
[08:09] Maybe it’s Michelle Carter. 也许这是米歇尔.卡特
[08:13] Can you guys get a positive I.D. from bones? 你能给这些尸体个确定的身份
[08:16] Mitochondrial DNA only gives us maternal lineage. 线粒体DNA测试只能告诉
[08:26] There’s not enough left for facial reconstruction…. 我们母系的血统 留下的不够做面部重组
[08:28] but you can run the teeth to check I.D. 但是你能根据牙齿来验证身份
[08:32] Takes three hours for a body to burn through. 尸体燃烧了三个小时才变成这样
[08:35] The fire has to be between 1,600 and 2,000 degrees fahrenheit… 介于1600和2000华氏温度
[08:39] to reduce the body to ash, … 才能把尸体变成灰
[08:40] … usually leaving about four… 通常会留下大约4至8英镑
[08:43] to eight pounds of bone particles and dust. 的骨头颗粒或尘埃
[08:45] I used to think I wanted to be cremated. 我将来会要火葬
[08:48] Now I don’t know. 放在外面的尸体
[08:49] Looking like the bodies outside are better? 看起来是不是感觉更好
[08:51] I don’t know. A casket– embalmed– 我不知道
[08:53] it’s not going to look like that. 用棺材来装防腐的尸体, 我也不想那样
[08:55] Hey, either way, ashes to ashes. 无论如何,尘归尘
[09:00] How about bloody ashes? I’ve got some fresh blood here. 有血迹的灰烬有什么发 现? 我在这找到了些新鲜血液
[09:03] Blood would’ve evaporated before the bone broke down. 血液在骨头断之前
[09:05] But even if those are Michelle’s bones, it can’t be her blood. 但即使那些是密歇尔的骨头 那也不可能是她的血液
[09:13] I don’t know … 我不知道… 难道是本尼特的?
[09:14] Benito? 他满脸都是灰尘
[09:16] He’s got ash all over his face. 他满脸都是灰尘
[09:18] Like Alexx said, payback’s a bitch. 就像阿雷斯说的一样 不能从头再来 (叹气)
[09:45] All Benito Ramon. 本尼特雷蒙的
[09:48] The partial skull from the crematorium chamber. 部分来至火葬场房间的 头骨以及颅膜骨
[09:51] Palatine sutures have fused endocranially and exocranially. 都由铁丝缝合好了 没有什么问题
[09:55] Now, I’m no forensic anthropologist but I can estimate… 我虽然不是人类学家
[09:58] this person was over sixty years old. 但是我猜这个人不超过60岁
[10:00] So Michelle is still missing. 我找遍了
[10:02] I ran all the blood from inside the chamber. 房内所有的血迹
[10:04] Belonged to Benito. 都是属于本尼特的
[10:06] He had a fractured skull, broken jaw, 他的头骨,下颚,锁骨
[10:08] clavicle three broken ribs and this … 和三条肋骨都断了,还有…
[10:12] What is it? 不知道
[10:12] Don’t know. 他拿着什么东西
[10:13] He was holding something. 他拿着什么东西
[10:18] Cadaveric spasm. 尸体痉挛
[10:19] Yeah. The death grip. 对,死亡时的紧握
[10:22] Happens sometimes at the moment of death. 通常发 生在死亡的瞬间
[10:24] I’m going to need my saw and a microwave. 我要去拿我的锯子以及微波
[10:36] I had to micro a hand just last week. 我上星期才锯过一次手
[10:38] Only way we could get the evidence out. 这是我们唯一的办法拿到证据
[10:44] Well, let her rip. 等等
[10:45] Wait. 你们装作好像这是小事一件
[10:47] Y’all are acting like this is no big deal. That’s someone’s hand. 你们装作好像这是小事一件 那是别人的手
[10:50] Calleigh, you’ve picked up body parts before. 卡丽,你之前捡起过部分尸体吧
[10:52] Yeah, but I’ve never microwaved one, and it sort of … 是的,但我从未锯开过一个 从某种程度上
[10:56] freaks me out that y’all have. 我还想象你们都有过这种经历
[11:00] Okay, then. All in a day’s work. 好了,都在一天内完成 (微波炉)
[11:12] Whoa. Fireworks. 一定是某种金属
[11:14] Must be something metal. (微波炉)
[11:27] What the hell is this? 这到底是什么? (笑声)
[11:30] This is a pass to paradise. 这是通往天堂的通道
[11:33] Ever heard of a club in South Beach called Canvas? 有没有听过在 南海岸欧一家叫帆布的会所
[11:36] Yeah. I’ve been there a couple of times. 有,我去过几次
[11:37] Yeah. Me, too. I spend my whole damn paycheck. 我花费了我说有的支票
[11:40] It’s worth every dime, though. 但每一分钱都花得值
[11:42] Never had one of these. 从来没有过这东西
[11:45] If you’ve got a badge, you don’t need one. 如果你得到过徽章 你就不需要了
[11:51] Speed, how are we doing? 速度,近来好吗?
[11:55] I’m just staring at a lot of bad tattoos. 哦 我正在关注著一大堆纹身 你?
[11:59] You? 邻居说他难以打发 时间
[11:59] The neighbors say he kept odd hours and had no job. 邻居说他难以打发 时间 他没有工作
[12:04] Well, that’s weird. That phat house? 那真奇怪 是那间房子吗?
[12:07] All those expensive toys? 就是那些昂贵的玩具?
[12:11] That doesn’t look like a prison tat. 那不像是监狱里的
[12:13] No, it doesn’t. There’s too much detail. 太多的细节了
[12:16] Have you run it through the database? 你有没有查阅数据库?
[12:17] Yeah. Nothing. 有的 没有发 现
[12:19] I also checked with Ernie, the guy that did Calleigh’s. 我也问过迩你 他帮卡丽做的
[12:21] Did Calleigh’s? 帮卡丽做的? 是的
[12:22] Yeah. 她是不会到处宣扬的
[12:24] Not that she’s ever going to let anybody see it, but uh, 她是不会到处宣扬的
[12:27] Ernie thinks this is one-of-a-kind. Hang on … 但是 迩尼认为这是其中一种
[12:28] Designed by … Hang on a minute. 等一等
[12:36] Designed by the tattoo artist that did this one. 是纹身艺术家专门设计
[12:40] That’s not our victim. 不,不是的
[12:41] No, it’s not. 但是他有相同的纹身 不是吗?
[12:42] But he’s got the same tattoo, doesn’t he? 但是他有相同的纹身 不是吗?
[12:44] Bring up his criminal history, will you? 把他的犯罪记录拿过来 可以吗?
[12:48] Name is Danny Blue. 他名叫丹尼.布鲁
[12:50] Released from prison, get this five days ago… 五天前才从监狱里出来
[12:53] on a robbery conviction. 天啊 你知道吗? 把丹尼带进来
[12:54] Shocking. You know what? Let’s bring in Danny Blue. 天啊 你知道吗? 把丹尼带进来 (音乐声)
[13:41] He’s going to get the owners. 他准备去叫物主
[13:44] Did you read the article in Dade Distinctions about this place? 南非土人间聚会的不同?
[13:48] Two guys from Puerto Rico, they’re cousins. 两个从波多黎各来的人 –他们是两表亲
[13:50] I guess they had a couple of clubs down there, 我猜他们在这里有不少俱乐部
[13:52] but the article said they were Miami versions of knock-around guys. 但是文章里说他们是 迈阿密版的悠闲小伙
[13:57] Well, you know what they say. 如果你拥有城里最火的俱乐部
[13:58] If you own the hottest club in the city, you own the city. 如果你拥有城里最火的俱乐部 你就拥有了城市
[14:04] Here come our guys. 我们的伙伴 来了
[14:07] Hey, guys. 麦克.帕克
[14:08] Michael Guerro, Jarod Parker. How can we help you? 麦克.帕克 我们怎么能帮助你们?
[14:11] Seen either one of these two people? 看见他们两个中的任何一个人了吗?
[14:16] Benito Ramon. 本尼特.雷蒙
[14:18] Michelle Carter. 不
[14:20] No. Sorry. What’s going on? 不好意思
[14:23] The male had this on him. 这位男士身上有这个
[14:28] That’s our VIP palette. 这是我们的贵宾卡
[14:34] He had it on his body. He was murdered. 我们在他的尸体上发 现了这个 他被谋杀了
[14:37] Can we look at your VIP list? 我们能不能看一看你们的贵宾名单
[14:39] Sorry, 我们俱乐部的成员享有一定的隐私
[14:40] but membership in our club comes with an expectation of privacy, 我们俱乐部的成员享有一定的隐私 所以我们确实介意
[14:42] so, yeah, we mind. It’s okay. 没有问题,我们会带搜查令来的
[14:44] We’ll come back with a warrant. 无论你们做了什么
[14:46] Whatever you got to do. 无论你们做了什么
[14:50] I think we found Michelle. 我觉得我发 现了米歇尔
[14:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:59] Okay, Danny Blue, that wasn’t too bad, was it? 好的,丹尼 那不是太糟 不是吗?
[15:03] Tell me … 你认识 这位男士吗?
[15:06] do you recognize this gentleman? 没有 没收到过他的电话
[15:11] No. Doesn’t ring a bell. 那这个纹身呢?
[15:12] How about this tattoo? 那这个纹身呢?
[15:20] Pull up your right sleeve, Danny. 照你的假释官说的做
[15:23] Do what your parole officer says, Danny. 看来他确实有打过电话
[15:29] So it does ring a bell. 那是…那是托马斯
[15:33] It’s … it’s Thomas. 托马斯卡本特
[15:35] Thomas Carpenter.
[15:37] What happened to him? 他出什么事了?
[15:37] He and Danny did some robberies together. 他和丹尼一起去抢劫
[15:39] Danny got busted. 丹尼被抓了
[15:41] Spent the last five years in prison. 过去五年呆在了监狱里
[15:44] Without giving up your buddy? 没有告发 你的伙伴 ?
[15:46] You guys both have the same tattoo. 你们兄弟都有一样的纹身?
[15:47] You must be pretty close. 是的,但不是那么接近
[15:49] Yeah, well, not that close. 是的,但不是那么接近
[15:50] No? I’m going to need a hair sample, Danny. 是吗? 我需要一些头发 样品,丹尼
[15:54] Wha … ? Don’t you got to get a warrant to do crap like that? 什么?你不是应该先要拿到许可吗
[15:58] Not when you’re on parole and we have hair samples and… 当你在假释期时不用 而且我们有头发 样品
[16:01] fingerprints from the murder scene. 说得对
[16:03] That’s correct. 所以要么你逃跑,朋友,要么我走
[16:04] So either you pull it out, my friend, or I will. 所以要么你逃跑,朋友,要么我走
[16:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:17] So, Danny, are we going to find your fingerprints at the crime scene? 案发 现场找你的指纹吗?
[16:20] I was at his house a couple days ago, but I didn’t kill him. 我几天前呆在这 我没有杀他
[16:24] Convince me. 证明
[16:27] Thomas, come on! 丹尼,我不欠你什么
[16:27] I don’t owe you a damn thing, Danny! 不是那样的 我是说
[16:29] That’s not what I’m saying! 如果你提到了我的名字, 你早就死了
[16:30] If you had mentioned my name, 如果你提到了我的名字, 你早就死了
[16:31] you’d be dead now instead of on parole. 来吧
[16:32] Come on. 那么说你去了找卡盆特
[16:33] So you went to Carpenter’s to see what he was into. 看他在干什么
[16:35] He turned you down, but you figured he still owed you. 他拒绝了你,但你觉得他还欠你的
[16:38] Yeah, he did owe me. 是的,他确实欠我的
[16:40] So you killed him. 不是两天前–是昨天
[16:42] Not two days ago — last night. 不,我昨晚在工作
[16:44] No, I was at work last night. 不,我昨晚在工作
[16:46] All night. You can check it out. 我本来想去的
[16:47] I intend to. 我本来想去的
[16:49] What was Mr. Carpenter into? 那卡本特过去干什么?
[16:52] I don’t know. 一个诡计–说是十分安全的
[16:53] Some scam — said it was foolproof. 为此准备了大约一年了
[16:54] Been working it about a year. 瞧,他没告诉我细节
[16:56] Look, he didn’t get into the details… 因为他生我的气了,并把我踢了出去
[16:58] ’cause he got pissed off at me and he kicked me out. 那是两天前
[17:00] That was two days ago. 两天前
[17:01] Two days ago … 但是你的诡计
[17:01] but your scam wasn’t foolproof, was it, Danny? 不够安全,不是吗,丹尼?
[17:04] You’re on parole. 只是在和卡本特会面时
[17:04] Just by meeting with Mr. Carpenter, 只是在和卡本特会面时
[17:07] you violated a condition, didn’t you? 你违反了一条规则,不是吗?
[17:10] Detective Bernstein, he’s all yours. 芬威克探员,他是你的了
[17:56] How much of this stuff did this guy rip off? 这位兄弟撕裂多少这种东西?
[17:59] Judging by the size of this house, 我说是大部分,你说呢?
[18:01] I would have to say most of it, wouldn’t you? 我说是大部分,你说呢? 把它们装起来吧
[18:04] Let’s bag that. 艾琳爱伦纳德
[18:05] “Erin love Leonard.” 艾琳爱伦纳德
[18:07] Hey, can you add this to the list? 谢谢
[18:09] Sure. Thank you. 你得到什么消息了?
[18:10] What’d you get? 我把丹尼的蓝色头发 样本
[18:11] I compared Danny Blue’s hair sample … 我把丹尼的蓝色头发 样本
[18:13] to the hairs I found on the victim’s bed. No match. 与我在受害者床上发 现的做了对比 它们不一样
[18:17] So, maybe he was telling the truth. 也许他说了真话
[18:18] Oh, and I also compared the swabs… 我也对比了
[18:21] Alexx took from the victim’s head wound and rectum. 阿雷斯带来的受害者头部伤口药签 还有直肠的
[18:24] They both had traces of rust. 他们都有铁?蛌熔疙?
[18:27] Likely from a corroded iron pipe. 像是来自生?蛌疡K管
[18:29] Okay, excellent. You know what? 你知道吗?
[18:32] Let’s bag this, too. 我知道了
[18:33] You got it. 嘿
[18:35] Hey. 这是鉆石手镯吗?
[18:37] This diamond bracelet? 是
[18:39] Worth about thirty grand. 价值30元
[18:41] Reported stolen by a Judy Johnson three weeks ago. 三周前报道被朱蒂.杰克逊偷走了
[18:45] She also reported a 268. 她也上报了一次268 268是什么?
[18:48] A 268? 所以他不是一个普通的男孩 他也是一个强奸犯
[18:50] So he’s not just a b-and-e guy. 所以他不是一个普通的男孩 他也是一个强奸犯
[18:51] He’s a rapist, too. 情况好转了
[18:52] Gets better. 如果说
[18:53] It gets better than a rapist being raped? How? 强奸犯被强奸就好了?你说呢?
[18:56] He wrapped electrical tape around her hands, 都用绝缘带绑住了
[18:58] ankles and mouth before he sodomized her. 在他强奸她前
[19:00] He also gagged her. 于是有人对他用私刑,是吗?
[19:01] So someone used his own M.O. on him, didn’t they? 于是有人对他用私刑,是吗?
[19:05] Yeah. Makes for poetic justice. 是的,为了伸张正义
[19:06] It also makes miss Judy Johnson a suspect. 这也使得朱蒂.杰克逊成为了嫌疑人
[19:10] Except she committed suicide one week after he raped her. 除了她在被他强奸后一周后自杀
[19:14] Did she have a distraught boyfriend… 她有没有变态的男朋友或者是丈夫
[19:16] or husband hanging around? 她结婚了
[19:17] She was married. 她结婚了?
[19:18] She was married? 我们快点找出她的丈夫来
[19:20] Well, let’s find the husband then. 是一个方法,里布
[19:22] Way to go, Riboul. 米歇尔.卡特呆在一个浅的墓地里
[19:23] Michelle Carter in a shallow grave. 你能相信她被埋在了
[19:26] Can you believe she was buried under all those bodies? 其他尸体的下面?
[19:28] I believe it now. 现在我相信了 她满脸都是伤痕吗?
[19:35] Are those scratches all over her face? 不是
[19:37] No. Postmortem rodent bites. 死后留下的啮齿动物咬伤
[19:42] She might have also been beaten. 她也许被打过
[19:47] I’ve got something in her hair. 我在他头发 里找打了些东西
[20:03] Wait a minute. 等一下
[20:06] What’s all over her skin? 她皮肤上的是什么?
[20:07] Tell you in a sec. 等会告诉你
[20:12] Looks like paint. 像是涂料
[20:14] It looks like fluorescent paint. 看起来像是萤光涂料
[20:15] Like the kind of paint they were using at Club Canvas. 就像是在帆布俱乐部里 他们用的涂料
[20:18] If Michelle worked in the paint, 如果米歇尔有份参与了那工作
[20:20] she was a dancer at the club. 她在俱乐部里跳舞
[20:23] The owners were lying. 业主撒了谎
[20:28] We know your wife killed herself one week after… 我们知道你的妻子是自杀的
[20:31] she was raped, Mr. Johnson. We’re sorry for your loss. 在她被约翰逊强奸了之后
[20:37] Did you find the guy that did it? 我们深感歉意 你们找到凶手了吗?
[20:38] We think so. 好
[20:40] Good. Charge him with murder. 告他谋杀
[20:45] Better yet, just give me five minutes alone with him. 如果给我和他独处五分钟会更好
[20:46] Well, it would appear that someone’s beaten you to the punch, Mr. Johnson. 那时看起来就像 有人把你打到
[20:49] Saturday night– where were you? 周六你在哪
[20:52] Out with some friends. Why? 与朋友外出了?什么原因?
[20:53] Because someone got revenge on your wife’s rapist. 因为有人为你妻子被强奸报了仇
[20:56] Someone who knew that he tied up his victims with tape, 有人知道他把受害者 用胶带绑着,堵着他们的口
[20:59] gagged them and sodomized them in their own home. 并在他们家强奸了他们
[21:04] You think it was me. 你认为是我
[21:05] Well, whoever it was… 我认为它是一个
[21:06] knew an awful lot about what happened to your wife. 对你妻子的不幸很了解的人
[21:09] If it was me, would you blame me? 如果是我,你会责怪我吗?
[21:12] Are you saying it was you? 你是说这是你干的? 不是
[21:15] No. 我以为你带我来这是为了
[21:18] I thought you brought me in here…
[21:20] to tell me something about Judy’s case. 告诉我关于朱蒂的案子
[21:23] But you’re actually… 但是你却是来帮助
[21:25] helping the bastard that raped my wife… 强奸了我妻子的坏蛋
[21:27] because someone hurt him, right? 因为有人伤害了他,不是吗? 你是认真的?
[21:30] Are you serious? Are you really serious? 你当真?
[21:32] The M.O.’S match exactly.
[21:34] Of course I know how my wife was raped. 我当然知道我的妻子 是如何被强奸的
[21:37] Every detail. 每一处细节
[21:40] I also know how she died… 因为是我发 现了她
[21:41] because I’m the one that found her with the scissors… 剪刀还在她的手臂上
[21:43] still stuck in her arm. 剪刀还在她的手臂上
[21:45] Did you say scissors? 你说的是剪刀?
[21:47] Yes. 好的,我想去看一看那东西
[21:48] Okay, I’m going to need to take a look at those. 好的,我想去看一看那东西
[21:52] You people are unbelievable. 你们这些人真不可理喻
[21:55] How can you care more about the rapist than his victim? 你们怎么能关心凶手多过受害者?
[22:06] The semen samples… 从朱蒂.杰克逊那得到的精液
[22:08] taken from Judy Johnson are a dead DNA match… 完全吻合
[22:12] to Thomas Carpenter, which confirms that he raped her, right? 那说明了他强奸了她,是吗?
[22:15] Yeah. Check this out. 是的,来看这个
[22:17] She wasn’t the only one. 她不是唯一一个
[22:20] There were three other victims. 那还有其他三个受害者
[22:21] Three others? Were they all robbed? 她们都被强奸了吗?
[22:24] Yep. 是的
[22:25] Okay, well, Danny Blue… 好的,丹尼说过
[22:28] said that Carpenter was working on a foolproof scam … 卡本特过去为了一件诡秘的事而努力
[22:30] for the better part of a year, right? 那是什么诡计?
[22:32] Yeah. So what’s the scam? 我猜他靠偷东西生活
[22:33] It’s my guess that he was making his living as a thief, 我猜他靠偷东西生活
[22:37] but getting his power from the rapes. 但是靠强奸获得动力
[22:40] Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the women… 所有女性
[22:43] had been raped vaginally — all sodomized. 是被鸡奸的
[22:46] And he tells them, if they go to the police, 而且他告诉他们如果报警
[22:48] that he’ll come back to get them. 所以他的诡计
[22:49] So his scam could be that he threatened his victims into silence. 成功的吓倒了受害者,使她们住口
[22:53] Maybe one of the victims turned the tables on him. 也许他的一个受害者进行了反抗
[22:56] That’s possible, isn’t it? 有可能,不是吗?
[22:58] Question becomes who? 那三个受害者在填完了警方的报告后
[22:59] Well, the three other victims left Miami after… 那三个受害者在填完了警方的报告后
[23:02] they filed police reports. 但是朱蒂.杰库逊 呆在后面做了什么?
[23:03] But Judy Johnson stayed behind and did what? 但是朱蒂.杰库逊 呆在后面做了什么?
[23:05] She stayed behind and killed herself. 她呆在后面后来自杀了
[23:08] Her husband’s alibi check out? 她丈夫的证词可信吗?
[23:09] Not conclusively. 还在证实
[23:10] We can nail a grieving husband for killing his wife’s rapist. 我们可以钉死悲痛的丈夫 杀死了强奸老婆的犯人
[23:15] That’s good. 好建议
[23:17] I mean, I think the guy deserves a medal, don’t you? 我认为这个人应该
[23:20] Let’s go find out. 赢的一面奖牌,你说呢? 我们去证实巴
[23:27] Please be careful. 小心点
[23:29] Would you rather we take the whole thing back… 你不介意我们把所有东西
[23:31] to the lab for processing? That won’t be necessary. 没有必要
[23:33] Crime Scene Investigators Duquesne and Delko… 犯罪现场见证员杜昆申和德里克
[23:36] meet Vincent Graziano, legal counsel for the club. 俱乐部的律师
[23:39] Take note. We are cooperating with your investigation. 请记笔记 我们对你们的调查很合作
[23:42] It’s funny how warrants bring out the best in people. 很难想象授权能给人们 带来什么好东西
[23:47] List of members, 成员名单 员工名单
[23:50] list of employees. 原来奔尼特是会员
[23:51] So Benito Ramon was a member, after all. 原来奔尼特是会员
[23:54] Says here that Michelle Carter is an employee. 米歇尔卡特是员工
[23:57] She worked as a painter? 她是画画的?
[24:06] And if Michelle was an employee, then that would make Jarod a liar. 如果米歇尔是员工的话 那么加罗德就是骗子
[24:11] You’ve got nothing to hide. 当米歇尔第一次失踪时
[24:13] When Michelle was first missing, 警察来过这问问题
[24:14] the police came here asking questions. 警察来过这问问题
[24:16] When you showed up, I figured that can’t be good. 当你出现时,我就觉得不对劲
[24:18] So you decided to make things worse by… 于是你决定把事情弄得更遭
[24:21] hindering our investigation? 阻碍我们的调查
[24:22] I admit I lied about Michelle, 关于米歇尔的
[24:24] but I was telling the truth about Benito Ramon. 但是奔尼特雷曼的事是真的
[24:28] I give my word. I’ve never seen him before. 我说过,我从未见过他
[24:31] We know how much that means. We’ll be in touch. 我们会保持联系的
[24:39] How’s it going? 进展如何?
[24:42] Striations on Judy Johnson’s scissors… 在朱蒂杰克逊剪刀上
[24:44] don’t match the striations on Carpenter’s tape. 与卡彭特的磁带上的条痕不符
[24:47] Try these. Took me longer to process this pair. 我多花了点时间来检测这对
[24:50] So the only DNA I found on the blades was Judy Johnson’s. 我发 现刀片上的DNA 是朱蒂约翰逊的
[24:55] Nice job, Laura. 干得好,劳拉
[24:58] She used these to slit her wrists? 她用这些画破了她的手臂?
[25:01] Let’s see if the husband used them to avenge her. 让我们看看 是不是丈夫用他们来报复 接近吗?
[25:17] Close? 不够
[25:18] Not close enough. 不够
[25:20] Okay, means the husband didn’t do it. 好吧,那意味着丈夫没有做?
[25:23] Not with those scissors, anyway. 至少不是用剪刀
[25:24] We’ll have to go back to the murder weapon. 我们要回到杀人凶器上
[25:26] Which was? 塑料带
[25:28] Fabric.
[25:33] Cause of death was strangulation. 死因是勒死
[25:36] No surprise here. 米歇尔头发 上的颜料与
[25:37] The paint in Michelle’s hair… 米歇尔头发 上的颜料与
[25:38] matches the paint chips we took from Club Canvas. 我们从帆布俱所筹码上的吻合
[25:41] Is that a UV photo? 不,我是在解剖前拍的
[25:42] No. I took this post-autopsy. 不,我是在解剖前拍的
[25:45] To get the UV photo, 为了取得紫外线相片,
[25:46] all I did was add an ultraviolet filter and flood her face with light. 我加了一盏紫外线灯 照着她的脸
[25:50] UV light penetrates the skin… 紫外线灯穿透了皮肤,找到了
[25:51] and picks up bruises and marks too deep to be seen under normal light. 平时难以看到的烧伤和深色标记
[25:55] Any bruising that’s already visible won’t show up on a UV photo. 可以看见的伤痕 在紫外线灯下不会被看到
[25:58] Like that mark on her cheek? What is that? 那是什么?
[26:04] Looks like a horseshoe. 看起来像一个马蹄铁
[26:06] Or the letter “C.” 或是字母c
[26:08] As in Club Canvas. 和帕克与米歇尔戴的戒指一样
[26:09] As in the rings Jarod Parker and Michael Guerra both wear. 和帕克与米歇尔戴的戒指一样
[26:13] I’ll have Riboul bring them in. 我会叫里勃明天把他们带来
[26:25] Nice tie. 好漂亮的领带
[26:27] You’re desperate, aren’t you? 你绝望了,不是吗?
[26:29] Well, you are the king of fibers. 唉,你就是纤维之王
[26:31] And you are lucky. 你是幸运的
[26:33] These fibers are man-made. 这些纤维是人造的
[26:37] Animal, vegetable or mineral fibers… 动物,蔬菜或者是矿物质
[26:39] would be impossible to trace. 都有可能追踪
[26:40] Man-made fibers… 人造纤维是用机器制造的
[26:42] are produced on machines that leave distinct markings. 那会留下截然不同的印记
[26:45] And these cross-sectional shapes are unique to that machine. 是那部机器独有的
[26:48] Both fabrics are made by the same company and, 这些纤维都是同一个 工厂制造的
[26:50] since manufacturers don’t duplicate each other’s dyes … 由于每一个制造工厂的 颜料也会不同
[26:52] We identify the dyes, 我们可以追溯到设计室
[26:54] trace it back to a design house might lead us to a suspect. 也许会发 现疑犯
[26:56] I’ve already done all the above. 我们已经做完了上述工作
[26:58] The dye is made by a company called RGJ textiles. 那些燃料是一家叫RGJ的 纺织品公司生产的
[27:02] Now, according to their web site, that fabric is available through… 现在,根据他们网站 那种纤维有得卖
[27:04] ten different design houses here in Miami. 通过在迈阿密的十家设计室
[27:08] Did it say which ones? 他有说是哪家么?
[27:09] No, but I found out for you. 没有,但是我帮你找到了
[27:12] See, a lesser tech would have left it at that. 看到了吗, 低科技留下的那样的标记
[27:14] I, however, am nothing if not thorough. 我如果不够彻底,也一文不值
[27:18] And yet, your handwriting is terrible. 还有,你的笔记太糟糕了
[27:22] What does it say? 墨菲家庭装饰
[27:22] Murphy home decor. 拥有者是伦纳德和墨菲
[27:24] Owners are Leonard and Erin Murphy. 拥有者是伦纳德和墨菲
[27:27] Leonard and Erin. 伦纳德和墨菲
[27:32] Thomas Carpenter had expensive taste. 托马斯有着深刻的体验
[27:35] But what he can’t do is fence an item with someone’s name engraved on it. 但是它不能做的就是 保护一件物品 上面有一个人的名字 刻在上面
[27:38] “Happy Anniversary Erin love Leonard.” 周年纪念快乐爱玲爱伦纳德
[27:42] Got to have some sentimental value to these people. 这些人一定有过 伤感的事发 生
[27:46] She never reported it stolen. 她从未报失这个
[27:48] Maybe she had a good reason not to. 也许她有一个好理由不去报失
[27:57] My clients have a club to run. 这真是太麻烦了
[27:59] This is bordering on harassment. 这真是太麻烦了
[28:00] I can assure you it’s perfectly legal. 我能保证它绝对合法
[28:02] Just the same, I advise them not to answer any of your questions. 不要回答你的任何问题
[28:05] That’s fine. I can get the answers myself. 我能自己找到答案
[28:07] All I need are their rings. 我想要的就是他们的指环
[28:09] Why? 你知道这些东西 值多少钱吗?
[28:10] You know how much these things cost? 是应为密歇尔吗?
[28:11] This is because of Michelle? 麦克
[28:12] Michael. 米歇尔怎么了?
[28:13] What about Michelle? 米歇尔怎么了?
[28:15] You opened the door. If you don’t close it, we will. 如果你不关上门,我们会
[28:21] I discovered Michelle. 我发 现米歇尔
[28:23] The deal was, she would work exclusively for us. 协议是她只为我们工作
[28:25] But she decided to branch out? 但是他决定向外发 展
[28:27] She wanted to be a promoter. 她想成为一个推销员
[28:30] You know, she had the looks. 说得好,走得好
[28:31] Talked the talk, walked the walk. 说得好,走得好
[28:33] Stepped on a lot of toes in the process. 做事有条理
[28:35] She started hosting events at a place called the Thorny Rose. 她开始在一个叫 多刺的玫瑰的地方办公
[28:43] Why don’t you talk to them? 我会的
[28:44] I will … 我会的
[28:45] right after your clients give me their rings. 在你的委托人 把他们的戒指给了我之后
[29:01] These rings are clean. 不可能
[29:02] No way. There’s no blood, no epithelials? 那儿没有血液,没有皮上组织?
[29:05] No cremation ash, no nothing. 没有火葬灰,什么也没有
[29:07] Maybe they cleaned them. 也许他们用了清洁剂–漂白粉,也许
[29:08] Maybe they used some cleaning fluid– bleach, maybe. 也许他们用了清洁剂–漂白粉,也许
[29:10] Could prove that they tried to destroy evidence. 可以搞他们企图毁坏证据
[29:13] Well, Jarod and Michael are clean. 好了,加罗德和麦克是无辜的 我表示怀疑
[29:17] I doubt that. 下午好, 墨菲霍姆装饰公司 我能帮助你吗?
[29:40] Horatio, take a look at this. 霍拉多,快来看这个
[29:48] Hi. 你好
[29:50] You guys want to be on our mailing list? 伦纳德墨菲
[29:52] Leonard Murphy? 是的
[29:53] Um, yeah. 我们想和你的太太谈一下
[29:54] We’d like to talk to your wife Erin. Can we speak to her? 我们想和你的太太谈一下 我们能和她说话吗?
[29:57] Sure. Follow me. 当然可以 跟我来
[29:59] You know what? Let’s get the mailing list back to the lab, all right? 让我们把邮件清单 带回实验室,好吗?
[30:22] Erin? Yeah? 爱琳.墨菲
[30:23] Erin Murphy? 好的,我能帮助你吗?
[30:24] Yes. Can I help you? 我们想和你谈一会
[30:26] I’d like to talk to you for a minute. 我们想和你谈一会
[30:28] Okay. What about? 好的,关于什么的?
[30:30] Well, as it turns out, it’s about one of your customers. 是关于你的一个顾客
[30:33] Okay. 为什么你我不去楼下谈?
[30:34] Why don’t you and I go talk downstairs? 为什么你我不去楼下谈?
[30:37] You going to be all right, hon? 是的
[30:38] Uh, yeah. 是的
[30:40] This’ll only take a minute, okay? 这只要一分钟,好吗?
[30:45] His name is Thomas Carpenter. 她的名字是托马斯.卡本特
[30:50] Does he seem familiar to you? 你觉得她不眼熟吗?
[30:52] No. My husband works out front more. 不,我丈夫更多的是出去工作
[30:55] I do the buying, designing. What happened to him? 他出什么事了
[30:57] Well, he was murdered. 他被谋杀了 我们相信
[31:00] And we believe he was murdered to avenge a rape. 他是由于报复被强奸被谋杀的
[31:05] I’m sorry I can’t help. 对不起,我不能帮助你 然而,事实上,我是可以的
[31:08] Well, actually, you can. 所有我见到的的剪刀
[31:09] I’m going to need all of the scissors that I see present… 所有我见到的的剪刀 以及你们的头发 样本
[31:13] and a sample of your hair. 我的头发 样本吗?
[31:14] A sample of my hair? 嗯
[31:18] We’re going back to Club Canvas? 里勃找到了
[31:20] Riboul tracked down the jeweler that made Jarod and Michael’s rings. 加罗德和密歇尔的戒指
[31:22] Okay, but you said they were clean. 好的,但是你说他们是干净的
[31:24] Well, they are, but they weren’t the only ones made. 是,他们是
[31:25] There were three rings made for Club Canvas. 但是那不是唯一一对
[31:27] So, there’s a silent partner? 他们一共做了三个戒指
[31:29] Not so silent anymore. 那么, 有一位沉默的合伙人 不再变得沉默了
[31:33] You think I was raped? Is this a joke? 你认为我被强奸了 这是笑话吗?
[31:36] I can assure you this is no joke. 我能保证这决不是笑话
[31:38] I think you’ve got some wrong information. 我觉得我们得到了 一些错误咨询
[31:40] If I was raped, trust me, the police would know about it. 警察会知道一切的
[31:43] Why didn’t you report your home being burglarized? 为什么你没有报警你的东西被偷盗
[31:45] Because it wasn’t. 因为没有这回事
[31:47] Obviously, you’ve got me mixed up with someone else. 显然,你们把我和其他人混淆了
[31:51] Do you, um, own one of these? 你是不是拥有其中一个?
[31:56] I did. 是的
[31:58] There must be thousands of those vases. 那儿一定有上千条血管
[32:01] The problem is, is that this one is inscribed to…. 问题是使这条吗? 是写着“爱玲爱伦纳德”吗?
[32:04] “Erin love Leonard.” 但是我们的摔成了
[32:08] But ours shattered into a million pieces. 上百万个片断
[32:11] It … it fell off a shelf when my husband was moving furniture. 当我丈夫在搬东西时
[32:15] He called me while I was overseas buying fabric to tell me. 他打电话给我当时 我是在海外买材料 告诉我
[32:18] When did this happen? 这是什么时候发 生的?
[32:20] A month ago, a couple of months, I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:23] Would you please tell me what’s going on? 你能告恕我有什么事 发 生了吗?
[32:25] I will, but first you tell me what happened to your arm. 我会的,但是在之前 你要告诉我你的手臂怎么了 我的猫体跳进了我的怀抱
[32:29] My cat jumped on me. 我刚从外面回来,她十分激动
[32:30] She gets excited when I come home from my trips.
[32:33] Your trips? Your fabric-buying trips? 你的纺织品购买行程
[32:34] Yes. I’ve been in India for two weeks. 是的,我去了印度两周 我昨晚才刚回来
[32:36] I just got back last night. (音乐声) (音乐继续)
[33:01] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么?
[33:02] I don’t have a canvas club “C” ring. 我没有帆布会所的“C”字戒指
[33:05] That strip of white, 一边是鱼肚白
[33:06] fish-belly skin on an otherwise tan hand proves, until recently, 一边是鱼肚白 另一边才晒黑
[33:10] you were wearing a ring on that finger. 你那只手戴了一个戒指
[33:12] Yeah, you must have never heard about that guy in L.A. 你在洛杉矶市一定
[33:13] with the Bruno Magli’s? 没有听说过那个男孩
[33:19] The police are at your house right now looking for your ring. 寻找你的戒指
[33:22] Fantastic. Let me know when they’re finished. 他们干完了叫我一声
[33:24] Until then, I think I’ll have a drink. 到那时,我想我会去喝一杯 我不这样认为
[33:27] I don’t think so. 你与我们一起走
[33:29] You’re coming with us. 你与我们一起走
[33:40] Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and a suspect’s worst enemy. 鉆石是女生们最好的朋友 以及嫌疑犯最大的敌人
[33:43] The setting was a perfect reservoir for Michelle’s blood. 周围环境是一个不错的水塘 因为我冲慢了
[33:47] Try it on. 试一试
[33:58] What do you know? 你知道什么 他适合
[33:59] It fits. Quite a coincidence. 非常一致
[34:01] I’ve got another one for you. 我又发 现了一个给你
[34:03] It turns out you’re more than just legal counsel for the club. 我发 现, 你不仅仅是会所的法律顾问
[34:06] You’re the majority owner. 你也是股东之一
[34:08] As a matter of fact, 事实是麦克和加罗德也合并了
[34:09] Michael and Jarod combined own less than one percent. 拥有少于1百分点
[34:12] I needed someone with personality to attract customers. 来喜迎顾客
[34:15] I wanted my business to be successful. 我想事业有成
[34:16] Unlike the other two clubs you had that failed miserably. 不像其他的两个会所 那么悲惨结局
[34:19] You filed for bankruptcy after both “Moist” and “Belly Button” were closed. 关门时错过了破产
[34:22] Proves I’m a bad businessman, not a murderer. 证明我是一个不成功的 商人而不是杀人犯
[34:25] It proves you have a vested interest in making Club Canvas… 它也说明了你有特权
[34:27] the hottest club on the beach, 通过消除
[34:28] which you did, by eliminating the competition. 通过消除
[34:30] Competition like Michelle. 与米歇尔的竟争
[34:32] Michelle used Club Canvas to create a name… 来取一个
[34:35] and she used her name to lure your VIPs to events at other clubs… 你的贵宾
[34:38] her events.
[34:51] Michelle was a threat, so you decided to get rid of her. 所以你决定要收拾她 嗨,米歇尔
[34:55] Hey, Michelle! 你以为我会让你偷走我的顾客吗?
[34:57] You think I’m gonna let you steal my customers? 我欠你的
[34:59] I own you, bitch! (咕哝声)
[35:06] And, after you killed her, 你清楚的知道如何处理掉的尸体
[35:07] you knew exactly how to get rid of her body… 你清楚的知道如何处理掉的尸体
[35:10] and you gave Benito Ramon a VIP membership … 然后你给了本尼特一张成员卡
[35:12] in exchange for his services. 来换取他的服务
[35:15] Burn her, Benito. Burn her stuff, too. 烧了他,本尼特 把他的成员就在隔壁
[35:19] You thought everything connecting you to her murder had been disposed… 都被留下了
[35:22] of until you went back to pay Ramon. 直到你回去付钱给雷蒙
[35:27] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[35:28] I owe you, remember? 我欠你的,不记得了吗?
[35:31] But when you got there, 你看见了一些你不想看到的东西
[35:33] you saw a few things you didn’t expect. 你看见了一些你不想看到的东西
[35:34] Why didn’t you burn her purse? 为什么你没有把他的钱包烧了?
[35:36] The chamber was broken. 会所出问题了
[35:42] Michelle’s body hadn’t been cremated… 米歇尔的尸体不能火化
[35:46] … so you killed Benito Ramon. 所以你杀了本尼特雷蒙
[35:49] The chamber’s broken. Don’t worry! I’ll cremate her! 不用担心,我会火葬她的
[36:04] Because you knew that a buried body… 因为你知道烧焦的尸体 依然含有DNA
[36:06] still contained DNA, but one cremated to ash doesn’t. 但是火化成灰 就什么都没有了
[36:10] No DNA … no proof Michelle’s dead. 没有DNA就没有米歇尔的死
[36:18] That’s a good story. I enjoyed that. 我喜欢
[36:21] But you forgot one thing … 你忘了一件事吧
[36:24] I’m a lawyer, a damn good one. 我是律师,非常好的那种
[36:26] Oh, you know what? You’re right. 我忘里一件事
[36:27] I did forget one thing: 我忘里一件事
[36:29] Michelle’s blood wasn’t the only one we found on the ring. 米歇尔的的血液不是当时 在戒指上发 现的唯一的血液
[36:31] Benito Ramon’s was there, as well. 本尼特的也在哪
[36:34] And cremated ash, 以及火葬场的灰, 所有这些发 生的机会是
[36:35] and the chances of that happening to anyone but the murderer are… 除了凶手外 是百万分之一
[36:38] about a million to one. 你也许是一个律师, 但我是鉴证科的
[36:40] You may be a lawyer, 你也许是一个律师, 但我是鉴证科的
[36:42] but I’m a CSI. 非常好的一个
[36:44] A damn good one. 非常好的一个
[37:03] You rang? 俄林墨菲还在吗?
[37:04] Erin Murphy still here? 一直都在,很自觉
[37:06] Voluntarily, for the time being. How we doing? 一直都在,很自觉
[37:09] I’m finished. Take a look at that. 看一看那个
[37:14] Okay … 好的
[37:18] These are the scissors that cut the tape we found on Thomas. 这就是我们在托马斯身上 发 现的翦断磁带的剪刀
[37:26] All right. You don’t look too happy. 你看起来不开心
[37:28] Well, it turns out that Erin Murphy… 看来,墨菲当时在飞机上
[37:31] was on a plane at the time of the murder. 当谋杀发 生时
[37:34] So that leaves the husband. 于是离开了丈夫
[37:35] She claims that she’s never been raped. 她强调自己从未被强奸过
[37:38] Well, maybe she’s still afraid. 也许她仍然在害怕
[37:43] And maybe we’re talking to the wrong victim. 也许我们找错了对象谈话 我不知道
[37:47] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 伦纳德, 我现在可以得到法院的命令
[37:48] Leonard, I can get a court order in here for a doctor’s examination, 伦纳德, 我现在可以得到法院的命令 要你接受检查, 如果你想要
[37:52] if that’s what you want. 你错了
[37:53] You’re wrong. 你错了
[37:56] I can place you in Thomas Carpenter’s bed. 我能把你放在卡本特的床上
[37:59] It never happened. 伦纳德
[38:00] Leonard … 我说那从未发 生过
[38:01] I said it never happened. 我说那从未发 生过
[38:05] Leonard … 伦纳德
[38:07] you were raped and you couldn’t live with it. 你被强奸了,而你没脸活下去
[38:14] I thought, uh … 我能忘记
[38:16] I was just trying to get by.
[38:18] Not deal with it. 不再记起
[38:22] I was so messed up. 我陷入了困境
[38:25] And then he just walked into my store one day. 于是有一天他走进我的小店 对不起
[38:31] Excuse me a second. 去买塑料了
[38:33] Shopping for fabric. 所以你认识他,但他不认识你
[38:35] So you recognized him, but he didn’t recognize you. 所以你认识他,但他不认识你
[38:40] I wanted to kill him. 我想杀了他
[38:43] So you got his address … 于是你得到了他的地址
[38:45] Why don’t you write down your name and address for our mailing list. 为什么你不记下 你的名字和地址 为了我们的邮寄单
[38:51] And you decided to even the score. 你决定要他补偿他所做过的 你去了他那
[38:59] You went to his place to do to him what he’d done to you. Right? 把他对你做的还给了他 对吗?
[39:06] What are you doing here? 我只是想拿一些纤维样品
[39:07] I just thought I’d bring some fabric samples by for you to look at. 我只是想拿一些纤维样品 给你看
[39:27] So that’s how it happened. 那就是如何发 生的
[39:32] An eye for an eye. 以眼还眼
[39:33] I didn’t start this. 不…不,不是你发 起的 但是由你结束
[39:34] No … no, you didn’t start it, 不…不,不是你发
[39:37] but you finished it. 起的 但是由你结束
[39:39] I wanted justice. 我要得到公正
[39:42] Leonard, justice is not for you to dispense. 伦纳德,正义是不能 被你随便支配的
[39:47] And now you’re going to pay for it. 那现在你就要为此付出
[40:29] [Captioning Sponsored by CBS]
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme