时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Here, Max! Come here, Max. | 男人的声音:这里,迈克斯 |
[00:15] | Where are you, man? | 过来呀迈克斯,你在哪? (猫叫声) |
[00:22] | Maxie! Max. | 迈克西 迈克斯 (猫叫声) |
[00:31] | Max? | 迈克斯? |
[00:36] | Maxie! | 迈克西 |
[00:39] | Rudy? | 露迪? (猫叫) (玻璃破碎声) 喂,迈克斯 |
[00:50] | Hey, Max … | (发 抖) (呕吐) (喘息) |
[01:08] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[01:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? (警铃声响起又关掉) (不清楚的无线电传送声音) |
[01:19] | Smell ammonia. | 氨水的味道 |
[01:21] | Yep, and that’s the least of our problems. | 那是我们最小的问题 |
[01:23] | Anybody inside died instantly. | 在里面的人都立刻死了 |
[01:24] | You were first on scene? | 你是第一个到现场的人? |
[01:25] | Yes, sir. | 你是第一个到现场的人? |
[01:27] | Wife passed out on the porch trying to get to her husband. | 是的先生 那个妻子在走廊上晕了 是为了接近她丈夫 |
[01:29] | A neighbor saw her and called it in. Paramedics have her now. | 邻居看见她了然后报警 |
[01:32] | So, he’s still in there? | 斯比德尔: |
[01:33] | I attempted entry … | 他还在那里面吗? |
[01:34] | … but you were driven back by the fumes, | 我试过进口了 |
[01:36] | because this is a clan lab house. | 不过你被火焰挡了回来 |
[01:38] | All those chemicals they use in clandestine drug labs… | 他们在秘密药物实验室里用的化学品 |
[01:41] | there’s no telling what’s all in there. | 不过我们不知道都有些什么 |
[01:42] | Well, we’d better figure it out, | 我们最好查查看 |
[01:43] | and we’d better get it contained before more people die. | 在更多人死前我们要压制它 是吗? 我们不会又错了吧? |
[02:21] | 1×13 Bunk | 不会又错了? 不,不 (通风口空气嘶嘶声) |
[03:13] | If we find the body … | 如果能找到尸体,就能找到源头 |
[03:16] | we find the source. Let’s go this way. | 我们这样试试吧 |
[03:53] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[03:54] | We got foam around the mouth, lack of pallor. | 嘴里有白沫,不过不苍白 |
[03:57] | Broken glass adjacent to the body, | 身体旁边有碎玻璃 |
[04:00] | obvious chemical residue … | 明显的残余化学物品 |
[04:01] | I’ll get a Drager. | 我要请药物专家 (静止的按声) |
[04:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:14] | Nitric acid, 1,800 parts per million. | 硝酸,1800份/1000000 |
[04:18] | H? | 什么? |
[04:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:21] | 100 parts per million is fatal. | 100份/1000000就致命了 |
[04:24] | Chemical residue, | 残余化学物品和阳光 |
[04:25] | plus sunlight created fumes in a closed environment… | 在一个密闭环境里引起火焰 (爆炸) |
[04:32] | …slowly accumulating deadly gas. | 慢慢积聚致命气体 |
[04:36] | Adell, can you hear me? | 阿德尔,听到我说话吗? |
[04:38] | Copy that, H. | 阿德尔:听到了 |
[04:39] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧,听我说 |
[04:40] | We’re going to evacuate to a one block radius. | 我们要撤离到一栋一层的楼房里 |
[04:42] | This place can blow. | 这个地方会爆炸 |
[04:44] | I’m all over it. | 我知道了 |
[04:44] | I’ve got to aerate this room, | 我知道了 |
[04:46] | but it looks like there’s steel casing behind there. | 我要使这房间充满气体 |
[04:48] | Be careful. | 不过似乎那后面有铁架 呀 |
[04:49] | One spark and we can go. | 小心点 一个火花我们就完蛋了 |
[04:51] | All right, I’ll get the pilot light on the oven. | 好吧,我会打开炉上的标灯 |
[04:53] | The gas has been shut off at the curb. | 建筑?椌O上的气体已经被关了 |
[04:56] | Okay. K-packs. | 好的 |
[04:58] | Until we separate out this glass, Speed, nothing’s safe. | 斯比德贰,我们分离这些气体前, 什么都不安全 |
[05:25] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[05:36] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来吧 |
[05:38] | Speed … easy. | 斯比德,慢慢来 |
[05:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:53] | So this is Breckenhurst Retirement Community. | 这是布莱肯贺斯特退休社区 |
[05:56] | I’d never put my grandmother in a place like this. | 我决不会把我奶奶送到这种地方 |
[05:58] | When she dies, she’s going to be in my house, | 她如果死也会死在我房子里 |
[06:00] | with our priest, surrounded by family. | 和牧师一起,家人围着她 |
[06:03] | Oh, not my grandma. | |
[06:05] | I want every day for her to be new year’s eve — | 不会是我奶奶 我希望她每天 |
[06:07] | drinking mimosas, giving old men a hard time. | 都像是过新年,喝饮料 让他老伴 不好过 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Southern. | (吃吃的笑)是的 |
[06:13] | Cuban. | 古巴人 |
[06:15] | Detective. | 侦探 |
[06:17] | When I die, I want to go in my sleep. | 我死的时候希望是在睡眠中 |
[06:19] | Betty Rosen, 81. Lived with her sister, Pearl. | 贝蒂罗森,81岁 和她姐姐珍珠住一起 |
[06:23] | She’s the one that found her. | 是她找到她的 |
[06:26] | How bad is it? | 情况有多坏? |
[06:28] | Massacre. | 大屠杀 |
[06:31] | Shall we? | 我们? |
[07:12] | I’ll take the one-to-ones. | 我会这样做 (有个女人在大哭) (照相机快门按下) |
[07:49] | She really took a beating. | 她真的很大打击 |
[07:56] | Home invasion … sexual predator … | (叹气)入屋侵犯 性捕食者 |
[08:02] | Maybe we’ve got a serial. | 可能是连环案 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是的 (嘲笑) |
[08:06] | One cold-hearted bastard to prey on the elderly. | 一个冷血混蛋强奸老人 |
[08:11] | Oh! Don’t give me that look, | 别对我做那个表情 |
[08:13] | ’cause it’s written all over your faces, too. | 因为你脸上也这样 |
[08:19] | All right … | 好吧 |
[08:21] | all right. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Skull is fractured. | 头骨骨折了 |
[08:36] | Probably blunt force trauma. | 可能是硬物撞击引起外伤 |
[08:37] | I’ll need to clean her up to see more. | 我要把她洗干净看清楚 |
[08:41] | Not how you planned to end your golden years, is it, Betty? | 你不打算这样结束你的黄金时代 对吧,贝蒂? |
[08:49] | 93 degrees. | 93度 |
[08:51] | Puts her time of death at about… | 死亡时间大约是凌晨两点 |
[08:54] | 2:00 A.M. | |
[08:55] | Blood pools indicate time of attack was earlier. | 血泊显示袭击时间更早 |
[08:58] | Your job, honey. Mine begins with death. | 到你了,亲爱的 我的工作开始于死亡 (照相机快门声) |
[10:05] | Isolated paper in a pool of blood? | 血泊中有张纸? |
[10:09] | It must be important to somebody. | 对某人来说肯定很重要 |
[10:35] | Three parts per million. | 3份/1000000 |
[10:38] | We’re clear– okay, so, we’re on a code four. | 好了,四号情况 |
[10:40] | Let’s send the M.E.’S people in, all right? | 叫医学检验的人进来吧,好吗? |
[10:42] | You got it. | 好的 (关上门) |
[10:48] | Crisis averted. | 危机有转机了 |
[10:49] | Tell that to his widow. | 告诉那个寡妇 |
[10:51] | Okay, so we got to find something that leads us to this cook, right? | 我们要找到引导 |
[10:54] | Yes, we do. So, if I’m the cook, | 我们找到这个厨师的东西,对吧? 是的 如果我是厨师 |
[10:58] | what do I need to do to do my job? | 我要干什么呢? |
[11:00] | You need goggles, | 你要护目镜 |
[11:03] | a mask … | 一个面罩 |
[11:04] | … And latex gloves. | 和橡胶手套 |
[11:06] | Let’s have a look at that. | 我们看看吧 |
[11:13] | Bag it, tag it, and let’s see what else is here. | 装好吧,看看还有什么 |
[11:18] | I found the landlord, a James Welmont. | 我发 现房东,叫詹姆斯传尔蒙特 |
[11:20] | He said he’ll meet us at CSI. | 他说他会到我们办公室找我们 |
[11:21] | Okay, keep me posted. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | All right, we’ll talk later. | 好吧,迟点再说 |
[11:24] | I’ll see you back there. | 在那里见吧 |
[11:27] | I don’t own the house by myself. | 我不是房子主人 |
[11:29] | I invest in property with a group of doctors. | 我和一群医生投资房地产 |
[11:33] | “Diamond sun properties.” | |
[11:34] | When you say doctors, do you mean surgeons? | 你说的是手术师吗? |
[11:36] | Well, we’re dermatologists. There are three of us. | 我们是皮肤病医师 我们一共三个人 |
[11:40] | My partner just removed a carcinoma from my back, as a matter of fact. | 我的合伙人刚切除了一个肿瘤 从我的背上切的 |
[11:43] | As a dermatologist, do you use latex gloves? | 你们会用橡胶手套吗? |
[11:46] | Yeah, all the time. | 一直都用的 |
[11:47] | Mind if I take a look around your practice? | 我可以看看你的诊所吗? |
[11:49] | You be my guest. | 你是我客人呢 |
[11:51] | When was the last time the house on mangrove was rented? | 你是我客人呢 |
[11:54] | I believe that house has been vacant for six months. | 上次房子被租是什么时候? 我相信房子空了六个月了 |
[11:57] | Renters skipped out on us. | 祖客爽约了 |
[11:58] | It’s right there in the records I brought for you. | 我带给你的记录中有呢 |
[11:59] | Yes, I’ve been taking a look at these, | |
[12:01] | and the rent seemed very cheap for this part of town. | 对,我正在看呢 |
[12:04] | Well, I don’t make money if the houses are unoccupied. | 租金对这区来说很便宜呢 如果没人住我连钱都没得赚了 |
[12:07] | This one was occupied, though, wasn’t it? A man died in it. | 这里有人住,对吧? 一个男人在里面死了 |
[12:12] | Well, I can’t help what tenants do in my houses, | 我不管他们在屋里干嘛 |
[12:14] | just like I can’t help what happens in my houses when tenants leave. | 我也管不了 |
[12:17] | I mean, it’s an investment. | 他们离开时 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:20] | Usually with an investment of this size, though, | 通常这样一项投资 |
[12:24] | people take care of them, don’t they? | 人们都很小心,对吧? |
[12:27] | All right. You got me. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | I am guilty of not taking care of my investment. | 我不好好管理投资,我错了 |
[12:32] | And possibly, negligent homicide. | 活血是过失杀人罪 |
[12:37] | You arresting me? | 你要逮捕我吗? |
[12:38] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[12:40] | Okay. Next time, I bring my lawyer. | 好吧 下次我要请律师 |
[12:42] | Next time … | 下次 |
[12:44] | you may need one. | 你需要的 伍德斯: |
[12:46] | Extent of the ecchymosis suggests… | 淤斑表明她在受伤后 |
[12:48] | she lived several hours after she sustained her injuries. | 还活了几个小时 |
[12:51] | Confirmed blunt force trauma, | 证实是硬物撞击外伤 |
[12:53] | skull fracture, subdural hematoma. | 头骨骨折,硬膜下的血肿 |
[12:55] | No clear weapon; could have been anything. | 没有明显武器,什么都可能 |
[12:57] | Tox report indicates therapeutic level of coumadin. | 总氧化剂显示她在用那种药呢 |
[13:00] | Coumadin? | 是的 |
[13:01] | Blood thinner. | 血液稀释剂 |
[13:03] | That could explain the excessive blood loss. | 那可以解释大量出血 |
[13:05] | Was she on any other medication? | 她有用其它药吗? |
[13:08] | No. | 不,右臂和两只手都断了 |
[13:09] | Right arm and both hands are broken. | |
[13:12] | Poor thing, she tried to fight him off. | 可怜的人,她尝试击退他 |
[13:13] | 81-year-old woman — | 81岁的老女人 |
[13:15] | doesn’t take much to break her bones. | 很容易骨折的 |
[13:18] | Tissue sections confirmed neurofibrillary tangles. | 组织证实了神经中枢混乱 |
[13:24] | She had Alzheimer’s. | 她有柏金森症 |
[13:26] | Late stages. | 晚期 |
[13:29] | Any physical findings? | 有身体的发 现吗? |
[13:31] | Diagnosing rape in older females is tricky. | 证实是强奸了 |
[13:34] | Muscles have atrophied, skin is less elastic. | 肌肉萎缩,皮肤缺乏弹性 |
[13:37] | I’ll collect a sexual assault kit. | 我会拿性侵犯工具 |
[13:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:58] | Hey. How’d the post go on Mr. Caldwell? | 嗨 卡德维先生怎样了? |
[14:01] | Death by asphyxiation due to nitric acid fumes. | 硝酸火焰引起窒息死亡 |
[14:06] | The question becomes: What was the nitric acid used for? | 问题变成: 硝酸用来干嘛呢? |
[14:10] | I got to tell you, I’m having a lot of trouble with this. | 我要告诉你,我想不通 |
[14:13] | Well, hang in there. | 等等吧你 (嘟嘟声) |
[14:21] | Sulfuric acid. | 硫酸 |
[14:27] | Sulfuric acid. | 硫酸 我们发 |
[14:30] | We’ve got H-2-S-O-4, right? | 现 H2S04,对吧? |
[14:36] | I got something in the amphetamine family here. | 我找到了安非它命 |
[14:39] | I don’t know, uh, MDA, maybe meth. | 我不懂呢 |
[14:41] | But this doesn’t compute, does it? | 这个不能估计的,对吧? |
[14:44] | Now you know what I’ve been doing. | 现在你知道我干嘛了吧? |
[14:47] | These aren’t components of any drug I know. | 没有我知道的药的成分 |
[14:51] | But they should give us the final product. “M-d-p-2-P.” | 他们应该给我们最后成品 |
[14:55] | “Methylene-dioxy- phenyl-2-propanone.” | 亚甲基-二氧-苯基-2-丙酮 |
[14:58] | It’s not really a recreational drug. It’s not really anything. | 不是养病的药啊 |
[15:01] | Maybe that means he didn’t mean to make it. | 可能他不是想弄这个的 |
[15:04] | Go with me here for a second, Speed. | 斯比德,跟我过来一下 |
[15:06] | Now, if you sub in formic acid for nitric acid … | 如果你用蚁酸代替硝酸 |
[15:10] | you get ecstasy, don’t you? | 你就制成忘我,对吧? |
[15:11] | The cook screwed up. Right. | 厨师搞砸了,对 |
[15:13] | But because the pills were white, | 因为药片是白色的 |
[15:14] | he figured he could still sell them as X. | 他想他还可以卖了它们 |
[15:16] | So he replaces one ingredient… | 所以他换了成分 |
[15:18] | along the chemical pathway to try to make something legal. | |
[15:21] | Yes, he did, and ended up making a chemical… | 尝试弄点合法的药 对,不过他弄了这么厉害的化学品 |
[15:23] | so powerful that its fumes could kill human beings. | 它的烟雾可以杀死人 |
[15:25] | So what are we chasing, the fumes or the pills? | 那我们查烟雾还是药片呢? |
[15:28] | We’re chasing the cook. | 我们查厨师 |
[15:41] | I’m so sorry about your sister, Mrs. Abrams. | 艾布林斯太太, 你妹妹的事我很抱歉 |
[15:45] | Uh, you and Betty lived together? | 你们一起住吗? |
[15:47] | Yes. We take care of each other. | 是 |
[15:50] | But the night she died … | 我们互相照顾 |
[15:52] | I was in Coral Gables with friends. | 但她死的那晚 我在和朋友一起 |
[15:55] | It got late. I can’t drive at night. | 太晚了 我不能在夜里驾驶 |
[15:59] | I told her I didn’t want to go. She said: | 我告诉她我不想去 |
[16:03] | “go out, have some fun.” | 她说,去吧,玩开心点 |
[16:07] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Betty? | 你能想到想伤害她的人吗? |
[16:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:13] | She was voted the most popular. | 她是最受欢迎的 |
[16:15] | Everyone loves her, especially the men. | 每个人都喜欢他,特别是男人 |
[16:21] | You look a lot like her. | 你很 像她呢 |
[16:24] | She loved to wear her hair long down her back. | 她喜欢把头发 留到背后 |
[16:29] | Just like you. | 像你一样 |
[16:31] | Did anybody know she was alone that night? | 有人知道她昨晚会一个人吗? |
[16:34] | Everybody. Betty never could keep a secret. | 每个人都知道 她不能保守秘密的 |
[16:43] | Sorry I’m late. I got jammed up on the causeway. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[16:46] | No worries. Pam again? | 我塞车了 别担心 |
[16:48] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 对,你怎么知道的? |
[16:49] | You got the same clothes on you had yesterday. | 对,你怎么知道的? 你穿的还是昨天衣服 |
[16:53] | Uh, so is that glass from the clan house? | 那家族房子的玻璃也是一样? |
[16:55] | Yep. Any hits? | 是的,有线索吗? |
[16:57] | No hits, | 没有,不过我要粘一下手套 |
[16:57] | but I’m about to superglue… | 没有,不过我要粘一下手套 |
[16:59] | the discarded glove unless you want to do it. | |
[17:00] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 好吧我来做 |
[17:01] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[17:02] | Powdered latex. | 有很多斑点的手套 |
[17:04] | The easy slide on and off. | 很容易戴的 |
[17:08] | So they have, uh, powdered gloves when you were coming up? | 所以他们有这种手套 |
[17:11] | No powdered gloves, no cell phones, no DNA. | 你来的时候就有? 没有这种的 没有手机,没DNA |
[17:14] | No cell phones? | 没有手机? |
[17:15] | No cell phones. | 没有手机? 没有 |
[17:23] | We have a winner. | 我们有结果了 |
[17:28] | AFIS? AFIS. | 是他们吗 是他们 |
[17:33] | I can tell you who it won’t be. | 我可以告诉你谁不是 |
[17:35] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[17:37] | Dermo doctor uses powder-free gloves. | 皮肤科医生不用那些手套 |
[17:39] | It’s a different company than our discard… | 是不同的公司 |
[17:41] | and they buy by the case. Bulk. | 他们买一次即弃手套 |
[17:43] | Then why do I like this guy so much? | 我为何那么喜欢他呢? |
[17:47] | AFIS seems to like someone else. | (电脑声) 好像他喜欢别的人 |
[17:50] | “Gregory Kimble.” Now who is this? | 格雷哥利金宝 |
[17:53] | Let’s go find out. | 这是谁? 我们查一下 |
[17:56] | Mr. Kimble, let’s talk about the trash drugs you’ve been cooking. | 金宝先生,我们谈谈你配的药 |
[18:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们说啥 |
[18:02] | No? Little house over on Mangrove doesn’t ring a bell? | 不知道? |
[18:05] | Nope. | 昨天晚上你电话没响过? |
[18:07] | “Nope.” Okay. | 没有 |
[18:08] | Well, the problem is, is we recovered your fingerprint over there. | 没有,好的 问题是 我们在那找到你的指模 |
[18:11] | I party a lot. I might’ve ended up there one night. | 我常去派对 |
[18:13] | Okay, fair enough. You wear sunscreen? | 好,很有道理 |
[18:16] | Everyone in Miami does. Why? | 每个人都涂的,对吧? |
[18:18] | Well, you have some very interesting burn damage around your mouth… | 不过你有些很有趣的晒伤 |
[18:21] | and under your nose. | 在你嘴上和鼻子下 |
[18:22] | Sometimes that can be from a chemical burn, right? | 是化学烧伤吧? |
[18:24] | You bet. | 肯定是 |
[18:35] | You’re my cook, aren’t you? | 你是我的厨师吧? |
[18:36] | Cook? | 厨师? |
[18:39] | What are you talking about? I’m a part-time student. | 你们在说什么? |
[18:41] | Really? You got a job? | 真的? |
[18:43] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[18:44] | Well, DMV records show… | 现在没有 |
[18:45] | that you drive around in a brand-new convertible Lex. | 有记录显示 你在开一辆崭新的凌志开蓬车呢 |
[18:49] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor… | 你为什么 |
[18:50] | and tell us who’s selling this stuff once you put it into pill form? | 不告诉我们谁卖这东西? |
[18:55] | I think I want my attorney. | 你把他变成药片了 |
[18:56] | After we process you. | 我需要律师 |
[18:58] | I’m going to need your clothes, too. | 我们问你后 我们需要你的衣服 |
[19:01] | What am I going to wear? | 那我穿什么? |
[19:06] | Laura. | 罗拉 |
[19:08] | It’s been a while. Welcome back. | 好久不见,欢迎你 |
[19:10] | Well, a year at Quantico is enough. Can’t take that weather. | 在那过一年足够了 |
[19:13] | Hmm, how was the nightlife? | 受不了那的天气 |
[19:14] | Government compound, 95% male. Hurt me. | 政府宿舍,95%是男人 伤心呀 |
[19:19] | I’ll bet it did. Anything on my victim? | (吃吃的笑) 我肯定是 |
[19:22] | Well, the sexual assault kit was positive. | 性侵犯工具在这 |
[19:24] | Semen was aspermic. | 精液没精虫 |
[19:26] | So, no little soldiers? | |
[19:27] | No, the guy probably had a vasectomy. | 没有小精子军队? |
[19:29] | P30 indicates recent intercourse. | 那人可能切除输精管了 有近期性交迹象 |
[19:32] | How recent? | 多近呢? |
[19:33] | Eight to twelve hours. | 8-12小时内 |
[19:34] | That’s consistent with time of death. | 和死亡时间相符合 |
[19:36] | Well, I’ll run the DNA through CODIS. | 我要检验DNA |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Hey, Calleigh. | |
[19:42] | Crime at the condo is virtually nonexistent. | 嗨,卡雷格 在那大厦的罪案就像不存在似的 |
[19:44] | They’ve had two burglaries in the past five years. | 在过去五年里有两起入室行窃 |
[19:47] | The place prides itself on safety. | 那地方以安全自居 |
[19:48] | Well, that eliminates the amateurs. | 那排除了初犯的可能,对了 |
[19:50] | That’s right. So… | |
[19:50] | I ran the names of registered sex offenders… | 我查了被登记的强奸犯 |
[19:53] | within a three-mile radius of the complex. | 在案发 地点三里内 |
[19:55] | Name popped up. | 有个名字出现了 |
[19:56] | “Keith Sewell. On parole for rape.” | 凯夫斯威尔 |
[19:58] | Guess where he works? | 猜猜他在哪工作? |
[20:00] | Gardener. | 园丁 |
[20:01] | You haul me in ’cause my prints were on the window? | 你们拉我来是因为我指模在窗上? |
[20:04] | Talk to the manager. | 跟经理说吧 |
[20:05] | She has me change that glass couple times a month. | 她让我每月换几次玻璃 |
[20:06] | And she has you do that, why? | 为什么她叫你做? |
[20:08] | Mrs. Rosen liked to break it. | 罗森太太喜欢打烂它 |
[20:11] | Of course she was a little … | 她当然有点 |
[20:12] | light in the head, if you know what I mean. | 头脑有点问题,你懂我意思的 |
[20:14] | She suffered from Alzheimer’s. | 头脑有点问题,你懂我意思的 |
[20:16] | Yeah, she told me, uh, her parents wouldn’t let her date. | 是的她告诉我 她父母不准她约会 |
[20:19] | So she had to sneak out to meet her boyfriend. | 所以她要偷头跑出去约会 |
[20:22] | And for the record … | 根据记录 |
[20:24] | I don’t do old women. | 我不强奸老女人 |
[20:28] | Nothing over 25. | 没强奸过25岁以上的 |
[20:31] | A convicted rapist with standards. | 我是一个有标准的 强奸犯 |
[20:36] | Mr. Sewell, have you ever had a vasectomy? | 德尔高:斯威尔先生 你有切除过输精管吗? |
[20:39] | No one’s snipping on me. | 没有人剪过我 |
[20:41] | We can get a court order to verify. | |
[20:42] | I’ll verify right now. | 现在吧 |
[20:44] | Hey! Sit down! | 现在吧 (拉开拉链)坐下 |
[20:48] | A mouth swab will suffice … | 用嘴洗就行了 |
[20:50] | for now. | 现在吧 |
[20:53] | An XRF. | 斯比德尔,X射线萤光 |
[20:55] | This thing’s got to be 250 grand. When did we get this? | 这东西值250000块钱 |
[20:57] | We got it this morning. Courtesy of the ATF. | 我们什么时候买的? 今早 有人的好意 |
[21:01] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[21:04] | So, the X-Ray allows us to examine Greg Kimble’s shirt for chemicals. | X射线让我们 |
[21:09] | Exactly right. | 检查他衣服的化学品 |
[21:10] | And zero in on areas that we can then extract from. | 我们不一定找到呀 |
[21:13] | Now, Mr. Kimble claims he has no job | 现在他声称他失业 |
[21:15] | and no legitimate access to chemicals, right? | 和不能接触化学品,对吧? |
[21:18] | So if we find chemicals on his clothing, | 如果我们在他衣服上找到化学品 |
[21:19] | we can link him to the drug lab. | 我们可以送他到毒品实验室 |
[21:21] | But didn’t we already do that with the print in the glove? | 嗯 |
[21:24] | Yes, we did. But like my old man says: | 我们不是在手套上做了吗? 是的 |
[21:27] | “you don’t have a backup, you don’t have a plan.” | 不过就像我老伴 说的 你没有后备的话就没有计画 |
[21:31] | Smart guy. | 聪明的人 |
[21:32] | Okay. Here you go. | 好的 来吧 |
[21:34] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:36] | High amounts of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus. | 高含量碳,氮和磷 |
[21:40] | Components found in our chemical residue at the clan house. | 就是我们 在那找到的残余化学品 |
[21:42] | That’s right. And it makes Mr. Kimble a what? | 对了 那金宝先生? |
[21:45] | A liar. | 他说谎 |
[21:45] | A liar. | 他说谎 |
[21:47] | When mass spec confirms this, let me know, will you? | 说谎者 人工分析扫描系统证实后,告诉我好吗? |
[21:49] | Will do. I’ll call you on your “cell phone”. | 好的 |
[21:55] | Adell, w-wait a second. Wait a second. | 我会打你手机 艾德尔等等 |
[21:57] | What is going on here? | 等等 |
[21:59] | States Attorney cut him loose. | 州法官放过他了 |
[22:00] | Did he say why? | 绝对没有 |
[22:01] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[22:02] | Okay. Where is the States Attorney right now? | 州法官现在在哪? |
[22:04] | He’s up in your office. | |
[22:05] | In my office. He stays put until I say so. | 在你办公室 在我办公室 他一直在那里 |
[22:09] | Dante, I’ve got this guy dead to his rights. | 但特我要这个人死 |
[22:13] | He’s my cook. | 他是我厨师呀 |
[22:13] | Where? You can’t place him at the lab at the Mangrove house. | 哪里?你不能把他留在 那房子里的实验室 |
[22:17] | Of course I can. I recovered his fingerprint there in a latex glove. | 我可以 我在橡胶手套找到他指模 |
[22:20] | At a party house. | 在一间派对屋子里 |
[22:22] | That only proves he was there. | 那证明他在那里了 |
[22:23] | Wearing latex gloves. | 那证明他在那里了 戴着手套 |
[22:25] | The fumes from this man’s trash already killed somebody. | 这个人做的化学品 |
[22:28] | He may be selling lethal pills. | 他可能在卖致命药片 |
[22:30] | You know that Florida statute 893.03… | 你知道佛罗里这州89303法令 |
[22:33] | has a specific list of controlled substances. | 有规定违禁药品 |
[22:36] | Even if we could put him there, he wasn’t making anything illegal. | 就算我们抓他 他也没犯法呀 |
[22:40] | Okay, so, you get to turn him loose… | 那你要放过他了? |
[22:43] | and I get to send the victim’s wife a sympathy card. | 我还要给死者太太一张慰问卡 你在说什么? |
[22:48] | Your brother was a good cop. | 你哥是个好警察 |
[22:51] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这和他没关系 |
[22:55] | Interesting that you bring him up. | 你提起他了,有趣 |
[22:57] | You need to let this go, Horatio. | |
[22:58] | Why? Why do I need to let this go? | 你要忘记这个,霍雷肖,为什么? 为什么我要忘掉? |
[23:02] | It’s in the best interest of this case. | 对这案子有好处呢 |
[23:05] | And in my best interest, too? | 对我也有好处吗? |
[23:08] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你就是这个意思? |
[23:10] | Those are your words … | 是你说的,不是我说的 |
[23:11] | not mine. | |
[23:14] | Let it go. | 由它去吧 |
[23:20] | Speed. | 斯比德尔 |
[23:21] | Hey, what’s up? You wanted to see me? | 斯比德尔 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I do. I want to take a look at this doctor again, okay? | 干嘛了?你想看看我? |
[23:25] | Yeah, you know what? I got in early this morning, and, uh | 我想再看看这医生,好吗? 是的,我很早就来到了 |
[23:27] | … check out his real estate holdings. | 查查他的房产证 |
[23:30] | Welmont and his partner own a dozen homes in those neighborhoods. | 在那里有许多房子 |
[23:33] | Dangerous neighborhoods, landlocked, near freeways… | 是一个危险的地方啊 |
[23:36] | under the radar. | 在雷这下 |
[23:37] | Yup. And I talked to a guy from DEA. | 对,我和另一个人谈过了 |
[23:40] | Says a clan lab can make, like, 500 grand cash. | 说那实验室可以赚500000块钱 |
[23:42] | And you can times that by twelve. | 再乘以12 |
[23:43] | I doubt he’s even seeing patients anymore. Nice going. | 我怀疑他还帮病人看病吗? 做得好 |
[23:46] | Adell? | 艾德尔? |
[23:47] | Yeah? | 是? |
[23:48] | Adell, Horatio. Road trip. | 是? 艾德尔,霍雷肖,旅行 |
[24:01] | Setting up shop again, Greg? | 格拉格,又开店了? |
[24:06] | Check the van, Speed. | 查查火车,斯比德尔 |
[24:10] | So, we’ve got a new location. | 我们有新地点了 |
[24:14] | We got some lye, ammonia, some methanol. | 有碱液,氨水 甲醇 |
[24:19] | And … a new formula, huh? | 还有些奶粉? |
[24:22] | I guess one death in the neighborhood is enough. | 一宗死亡已经够了 |
[24:24] | If you hang tight, I’ll get you a warrant for that stuff. | 如果你逼得紧 |
[24:27] | Uh, it’s not against the law to have those chemicals. | 我要出通缉令了 不违法的 拥有那些化学品 |
[24:31] | No, it’s not. | 不违法 |
[24:33] | Really brilliant operation Dr. Welmont has going on here. | 传尔蒙特医生的手术真聪明 |
[24:37] | He provides the house, the chemicals and the recipe. | 他提供房子化学品和药方 |
[24:39] | He pays off a couple of cooks like you with lux cars. | 他为配药师提供豪华车 |
[24:42] | That’s peanuts to the guys who sling the pills. | 那些人吃药像花生 |
[24:44] | Pills so unusual there’s not a law against it, but at the end of the day, | 药片太不寻常了,所以没违法 |
[24:49] | he and his partners split about six million bucks. | 最后,他和合伙人 |
[24:53] | It’s not six million. | 在六百万块钱上有争执 |
[24:54] | This is where you say, “I don’t know any Dr. Welmont.” | 所以你说我不认识传尔蒙医生 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | (电话响起) 你好 |
[25:03] | Right. | 对 |
[25:05] | What do you got? | |
[25:06] | That was the Medical Examiner. | 你发 现什么? |
[25:08] | Just picked up a 19-year-old kid. Overdosed on “E.” | 嗯 刚查到一个19岁的人 服食过量药了 |
[25:16] | Nineteen years old. | 19岁 |
[25:18] | Nice going. | 做得好 |
[25:22] | That’s right, you guys, feel the music. | 对了,你们感觉一下吧 |
[25:25] | We’re all Britney Spears at heart. Feel the music. | 我们在心底都是小甜甜 |
[25:29] | Sewell lied on his application, | 感觉音乐 斯威尔在申请时说谎了 |
[25:31] | but he didn’t lie about the window. | 不过窗子可没说谎 |
[25:33] | Now, Betty had some good days, and she had some bad days. | 贝蒂有苦有甜 |
[25:36] | Her memory, you know. | 她的记忆,你知道 |
[25:37] | Yeah, we heard that she thought she had a boyfriend. | 我们听说她以为自己有男朋友 |
[25:40] | Boyfriend? Try boyfriends. | 男朋友?试试看 |
[25:43] | This place is high school with arthritis. And Betty was hot stuff. | 这是高中呢 |
[25:47] | So, can you point out these boyfriends? | 她很受欢迎呢 你能认出男朋友吗? |
[25:49] | Betty was a very private person. | 贝蒂是个很秘密的人 |
[25:51] | It’s okay, I think we’ll, uh, we’ll round them all up. | 好吧 |
[25:54] | Betty was a lot of fun. | 我想我们可以破案的 |
[25:55] | She and I had a very healthy sexual relationship. | 她很有趣的 |
[25:59] | She was not afraid to try new things. | 她跟我有很健康的性关系 |
[26:03] | Back to the question, Mr. Rines. | 她勇于尝试新姿势 |
[26:05] | Yeah, no, um, I saw her last night. | 莱恩先生我们别扯太远了 对,我昨晚看见她了 |
[26:08] | Uh, left her place about 9:00. | 9点钟她离开家 有人能证明吗? 美尔斯太太在带狗散步 |
[26:10] | Can anyone verify that? | 别告诉别人我告诉你的, |
[26:13] | Yes, Mrs. Meyers was walking her dog. | 不过我听说她很富贵 |
[26:17] | Don’t tell anyone I told you, but I hear Betty was loaded. | 她和那些金融家结婚了 |
[26:22] | She married one of those Wall Street types … back when the market meant something. | 当股票市场还好时 |
[26:26] | Now? We’re all in the toilet. | (吃吃的笑)那现在呢? |
[26:29] | Anyway, I think Pearl was counting on Betty’s dough. | 怎样都好,我想珍珠只能靠贝蒂 |
[26:33] | Rumor has it, she left it all to one guy. | 有谣言说她把遗产都留给一个人 |
[26:37] | Who? | 谁? |
[26:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:43] | We’re almost finished, Mr. Gaines. | 我们快问完话了 |
[26:46] | Did you see Betty Rosen the night she died? | 你在贝弟罗森死的那晚看见她了吗? 噢噢 |
[26:48] | Oh, no. She dumped me three weeks ago. | 她三个星期前甩了我 |
[26:52] | Said she needed somebody more adventurous, you know? | 她说她想找个 |
[26:55] | At first I thought she got me confused with Herb Rines. | 开始时我很迷惘 |
[27:01] | Me — I like to go for coffee, talk, you know? | 我 |
[27:06] | She wasn’t going for it. | 我喜欢喝咖啡,谈话,知道吗? 她不喜欢 |
[27:09] | Mr. Gaines, do you have any ice plant outside your home? | 你有冰植物吗? |
[27:13] | No. I’m not one for succulents. | 在你家外面? 我不喜欢多汁植物 |
[27:17] | Well … | 如果是那样的话 |
[27:18] | if that’s the case … | |
[27:25] | … This may be a problem. | 这可能是个问题 |
[27:30] | I’m going to need a DNA sample. | 我需要DNA样本 |
[27:34] | Better circumstances, Alexx? | 更好的情况,艾里克斯? |
[27:36] | You got that right, Horatio. Nineteen years young. | 更好的情况,艾里克斯? 霍雷肖,你说对了 19岁很年轻 |
[27:41] | Detective said he just got accepted into Vanderbilt busy school … | 侦探说 他刚被一所临时学校接收 |
[27:44] | working toward a pilot license. | 在考飞机师执照呢 |
[27:46] | Flew solo for the first time yesterday. | 昨天第一次独自飞行呢 |
[27:49] | Went out to celebrate with friends. | 去和朋友庆祝了 |
[27:51] | They say he took one tab of “E.” | 他们吃了很多忘我 |
[27:53] | When he didn’t get high, took a handful. | 他没兴奋,所以又吃了些 |
[27:55] | Collapsed at a club called Fate. | 在一所叫命运的夜总会晕了 |
[27:58] | … and the devil laughed. | (干笑) |
[28:00] | So, stomach contents. Figured you’d want to be here. | 魔鬼笑了 胃里有什么? 我想你会想到那看看 |
[28:06] | Analysis will determine if it’s mdp2p. | 分析就知道是不是那药了 |
[28:10] | I guess I’m hoping that one or two of the pills didn’t dissolve … | 我猜我希望 |
[28:12] | before he expired. | 其中一两种药不溶解 |
[28:15] | You’re hoping for a stamp? | 你们希望吗? |
[28:16] | Call me crazy. | 我疯了 |
[28:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:30] | Stamp familiar? | 熟悉吗? |
[28:32] | “Please allow me to introduce myself.” Nice going. | 让我介绍自己吧 |
[28:37] | If we found a pill with Welmont’s company stamp on it, | 做得好 如果找到传尔蒙公司的印记在药上 |
[28:40] | why are we going to see the cook again? | 我们为何还要见他呢? |
[28:41] | Because he’s weak. Welmont is the target, | 我们为何还要见他呢? 因为他虚弱 |
[28:43] | but Kimble is our ammunition. | 他是目标 不过金宝是我们的弹药 |
[28:46] | So much gossip coming out of that complex, | 那栋楼很多留言呢 |
[28:49] | I don’t know what the truth is. | |
[28:50] | Well, Carrillo confirmed Sewell’s alibi, so our sex offender’s out as a suspect. | 我不知道真相呢 卡利罗证实了斯传尔的证供 所以我们的强奸犯不是疑犯了 |
[28:55] | And these guys gave up their clothes way too easily. | 他们太轻易交出衣服了 |
[28:58] | Yeah, that’s never good. | 对,那不好呢 |
[28:59] | I don’t know, I mean, you saw the blood in the condo. | 我不知道,我意思是,你在房子看到血 |
[29:02] | There is no way a killer got out of there without getting bloody. | 没可能凶手 |
[29:04] | And Carrillo confirmed with Mrs. Meyers… | 在那出去,身上却没血 |
[29:06] | that Herb Rines left Betty’s place at around nine. | 卡利罗和美尔斯都证实 |
[29:09] | She didn’t see a drop of blood on him. | 莱恩斯九点离开贝蒂家 |
[29:10] | And the DNA on the semen matches Herb. | 她没看到他身上有血 |
[29:13] | Which confirms his story. | 精子上的DNA和他吻合呢 那就证实了他的前科 |
[29:17] | I don’t know. Maybe someone saw Betty after Herb left. | 我不知道 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. | 可能有人在贺伯离开后看到贝蒂 |
[29:21] | But then Marty has ice plant wedged in the sole of his shoe, | 不过马蒂在鞋里有些植物 |
[29:23] | so he doesn’t have time to clean it, yet it’s km negative. | 他没时间清理嘛 |
[29:25] | I can’t believe this. | 那是阴性的 |
[29:28] | It’s a dead end. | 我不能相信 这不通的 |
[29:33] | Not quite. | 不一定的 |
[30:32] | “This is to inform you the codicil to your will has been completed and signed | 这是要通知你 |
[30:36] | and is effective as of November 4, 2002.” | 你的遗嘱附录完成而且签名了 从2002年11月4号开始生效 |
[30:41] | Leo Kling was right. Betty changed her will. | 里奥克宁是对的 |
[30:44] | But Pearl Abrams did not kill her sister. | 明珠阿布林斯 |
[30:47] | Yeah, well, somebody did. | 是的,有人杀了 |
[30:50] | Kimble, Miami-Dade. Come on out. | (敲门) 金宝,迈阿密警方 出来吧你 |
[30:56] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[30:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:09] | This is fresh. | 很新鲜呀 |
[31:11] | Paging Dr. Welmont. | 传呼传尔蒙医生吧 |
[31:20] | Cluster wounds. Right on the money. | 凯恩:一堆伤口 关于钱的事是对的 |
[31:25] | He didn’t even have time to fight back. | 他没有时间反击 |
[31:26] | That’s right, because he was sitting with somebody he trusted, wasn’t he? | 他没有时间反击 对,因为他和他 |
[31:30] | You know what, get the Bullard. | 信任的人一起,是吧? 你知道吗? |
[31:34] | Body heat. Passenger side. | 体热 乘客的一边 |
[31:37] | It’s fading, but it’s still evident. | 在消退了 不过仍然清楚 |
[31:41] | 93 degrees. | 93度 |
[31:43] | Murder was just here. | 谋杀者还在那呢 |
[31:44] | Now show me the legs. | 嗯,给我看看腿吧 |
[31:50] | Braced himself for the stabbing. | 他自己搂着自己了 |
[31:56] | Got the outline of a back. | 有一个背部轮廓了 |
[31:57] | Probably used it for leverage. | 可能是用来做杠杆原理 |
[32:00] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:03] | I got a disruption. | 有干扰 |
[32:06] | What the hell is that? | 什么事了? |
[32:09] | You know what? | 我要拿这个 |
[32:10] | I’m going to get this back to the AV Lab and try to enhance it. | 我要拿这个 |
[32:12] | Do that. | 到实验室并弄好点 做吧 |
[32:16] | When you’ve eliminated all the suspects… | 排除所有疑犯后 |
[32:18] | and the evidence doesn’t make sense, | 证据不合理 |
[32:20] | it’s just nice to put it in context. | 要根据周围的事推测 |
[32:23] | We know all of this blood is Betty Rosen’s. | 我们知道这血都是贝蒂的 |
[32:28] | So we reevaluate the “how” to get us to the “who.” | 所以我们重新评估过程来推测凶手 |
[32:33] | It’s a lot of spatter. | 是滴落的血 |
[32:34] | We don’t have to string every drop. | 我们不需要检测每 |
[32:35] | I know, just enough to determine the point of origin. | 我知道,只要 足够的决定来源 |
[33:19] | Let’s walk it. | 走吧 |
[33:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:24] | Well, spatter starts high. | 滴落位置开始得很高 |
[33:27] | Consistent with the beginning of the attack… | 和开始袭击很一致呢 |
[33:29] | blunt force object, the countertop. | 硬物外力撞击,撞到台面 |
[33:32] | Right, now, if she turned and fell… | 如果她转身 |
[33:35] | laying here for a while where she created this blood pool. | 掉得这上面形成血泊 |
[33:46] | At some point she got up, moved down the hallway … | 后来她起来了 然后走过去走廊 |
[33:53] | … to here. | 走到这里 |
[33:55] | Another blow area. Blood smears here. | 另一个打击地点 这里有血污 |
[34:05] | There’s another spatter pattern here on the table … | 在这桌子上有血滴落呢 |
[34:09] | where, again she fell to the ground. | 哪里 她又掉地上了 |
[34:11] | Making another pool of blood. | 形成另一个血泊 |
[34:20] | The spatter in this room radiates in a complete circle. | 这房里滴落的血 以圆圈扩散 |
[34:28] | Leaving no space for anyone else to be in the room. | 让人不能在房里 |
[34:43] | All this blood, unable to move, I guess. | 立足 所有的血,我想,不能动 |
[34:48] | She laid there until she died. | 她躺在那直到死 嗯 |
[34:53] | Well, the stabber was definitely in the seat next to Greg Kimble. | 凶手肯定在金宝 旁边的椅子上 |
[34:57] | It’s only a three degree difference in temperature between the two. | 两者间温度差别 只是几度 |
[35:01] | My only problem is that disruption. I don’t know why it’s there. | 我的问题是分裂 |
[35:04] | Something seems to be impeding the heat absorption. | 我不知道为什么 有东西阻碍了 |
[35:06] | Zoom in on it again. | 热吸收 拉近点看吧 |
[35:16] | Is that a … | 那是 |
[35:16] | That’s a carcinoma. | 那是 那是肿瘤 |
[35:34] | And we’ve got a match. Good. | (嘟嘟声) 我们找到吻合的了,太好了 |
[35:38] | Catching your cancer, Dr. Welmont, | 传尔蒙医生,你的癌症 |
[35:40] | has become your undoing. | 使你不举了 |
[35:44] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[35:45] | This is a thermal image that places your client in the murder vehicle. | 这是热影像,你的顾客 被你陷害了 |
[35:49] | High tech. | 高科技 |
[35:52] | He saw an injured man at one of his properties, | 他在自己的屋里看到个受伤的人 |
[35:55] | tried to revive him. | 他尝试救他 |
[35:56] | That’s cute, that’s one for my book. | 很有趣呀,那么像我的书 |
[35:58] | Mm-hmm, me, too. | |
[36:00] | And the pill that killed a 19-year-old boy has his company logo on it. | 嗯,我,也一样 杀了那19岁男孩的药片 有他公司的标志在上面 |
[36:06] | Diamond sun symbol’s as prevalent as “hang ten” in Miami. | 鉆石太阳的标志 在这里非常的普遍 |
[36:11] | Besides, none of this ties Dr. Welmont to this homicide. | 除了 |
[36:15] | How about his knife? | 这些和他杀人都没关系 |
[36:16] | We know he carries one for protection. | 我们知道他用那自卫? |
[36:18] | He travels into some fairly dangerous neighborhoods… | 他到一些很危险的社区 |
[36:21] | to visit his properties. | |
[36:22] | Did you bring your knife or did you lose it? | 去看他的房子 你有带刀吗?还是丢了? |
[36:35] | Dr. Welmont is doing everything he can to cooperate in this matter. | 传尔蒙医生在这件案 子全力配合呢 |
[36:40] | How commendable. | 值得表扬呢 |
[36:46] | I don’t believe this smooth operator… | 我不信这个手术师 |
[36:47] | would hand over a knife with traces of blood on it. | 会用刀杀人 |
[36:49] | I’m not interested in the blood. Speed. | 斯比德,我对血不感兴趣 |
[36:51] | Digital pictures, every angle, and get them to me. | 数码照片,每个角度,给我吧 |
[36:54] | You got it. | 好 |
[36:56] | An accident? How can that be? | 一次意外? |
[36:59] | We’re so sorry, Pearl. | 有可能吗? |
[37:02] | Pearl, um, may we ask you about Betty’s will? | 我们很抱歉,明珠 明珠,我们可以问贝蒂遗嘱的事吗? |
[37:06] | What will? | 什么遗嘱? |
[37:07] | Betty changed her will… | 贝蒂修改遗嘱,并设立信托基金 |
[37:08] | and set up a trust commencing at the time of her death. | 贝蒂修改遗嘱,并设立信托基金 |
[37:10] | For whom? | 在她死后开始 |
[37:12] | For you. | 给你的 |
[37:14] | Well, you’ll be well cared for now. | 你现在 |
[37:16] | She always did take care of me. I’m the youngest. | 就舒服了 她一直照顾我 我最小嘛 |
[37:23] | You look a lot like her. | 你很像她 |
[37:26] | She loved wearing her hair down her back, | 她把头发 放到后面,像你一样 |
[37:29] | just like you. | (照相机快门声音) (照相机快门声音) |
[38:12] | Okay, now, here we go. Let’s highlight the hilt. | 好吧我们走吧 我们看看刀把 |
[38:18] | Good. Now highlight the bruises on each side of the wound. | 好,再看看伤口的淤伤 |
[38:25] | Excellent. Now, drag the hilt over to the wound. | 好,把刀把拉到伤口上 |
[38:34] | Nice work. | 好的 |
[38:35] | Okay, what am I looking at? | 传尔蒙:看来干嘛呢? |
[38:38] | This is the hilt from your knife. | 这是你刀的刀把? |
[38:40] | It marked every wound. | 它标记了每个伤口 |
[38:42] | Cluster stabs up close, fast and furious. | 一堆刺伤 很近,又快又狠 |
[38:46] | You’re not shy, are you? | 你不害羞对吧? |
[38:49] | I swear I’m never going to tell these guys a thing. | 我发 誓我不对他们说 |
[38:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:00] | Here’s the irony. | 这就是讽刺 |
[39:02] | Had you not been kind enough to provide me with the murder weapon… | 你不给我谋杀凶器 这不是很好吗? |
[39:06] | I would have been stuck with negligent homicide for the neighbor. | 我可能被判 |
[39:08] | But as it stands now, | 过失杀害我邻居 不过现在 |
[39:11] | I can charge you with murder. | 我可以控告你谋杀 |
[39:13] | And I haven’t even gotten to the 19 year old who OD’d. | 我还没算那男孩 |
[39:17] | So what are you saying? | 你要说啥? |
[39:19] | I’m just saying, thanks. | 我想说,谢谢 |
[39:41] | Hey. | 伍德斯:嗨 |
[39:43] | Forgot to get your signature on the evidence release card. | 忘记让你签名在卡上了 |
[39:47] | For the X pill in our nineteen year old. | 对那个男孩的药片 |
[39:49] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |
[39:50] | Heard you nailed the bad guy. | 听说你抓到坏人了? |
[39:53] | That we did. | 我们做到了 |
[39:55] | I guess timing is everything. | 我想时间选择是决定一切 |
[39:59] | All right, wait a minute. | 好吧,等等 |
[40:02] | You’re still unsettled. | 你还没决定 |
[40:08] | This isn’t about our victim, is it? | 这不关死者事,对吧? |
[40:13] | You know, Alexx, | 艾里克斯,对我来说这和死者有关 |
[40:15] | for me it is about the victims. | |
[40:19] | Especially the ones who die too young, too soon. You know? | 尤其是早死的年轻人 |
[40:28] | But as always, good work. | 你知道 |
[41:20] | [Captioning Sponsored by CBS] | 不过一如往常,做得好 |