时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[00:19] | It’s the waves crashing on the beach. | 那是海浪拍打岸边的声音 (笑声) |
[00:26] | Since when do oceans hum? | 海洋是从什么时候开始发 出哼哼声的? (苍蝇声) |
[00:34] | Wait. | 等等 (苍蝇声) (苍蝇声) (尖叫声) (电台声) |
[01:16] | A guy and his coworker found her this morning. | 一个家伙和他的同事在今早找到了她 |
[01:23] | Well, they’ve obviously cleaned the room before they checked in, right? | 他们显然已经清理过房间了 在他们登记入住前,对吗? |
[01:27] | Yeah, typical maid service – | 刷洗一下表面 |
[01:28] | Scrub the surface. | 已经刷洗过了 |
[01:30] | Scrubbed the surface but left the dead body under the bed. | 但是把尸体留在了床底下 那我们知道先前居住者的什么情况? |
[01:33] | So what do we know about our previous occupant? | 没有面对面的预订 |
[01:35] | No face-to-face booking. Sent the victim to pay. | 派了受害者去付款 |
[01:38] | And who is our victim? | 那么谁是我们的受害者? |
[01:39] | Pocketbook and clothes were missing but … | 小笔记本和衣服都不见了 |
[01:41] | the assistant coroner okayed a live scan of her prints. | 但助理验尸官认可了 她指纹的现场扫描 |
[01:45] | Susan McCreary. | 兰森.麦基里 |
[01:46] | A string of priors for prostitution. | 一条绳子 |
[01:51] | Looks like she was working the street. | 看起来好像她当时正在这条街工作 |
[01:53] | Not anymore. | 现在不再是了 是吗? |
[02:29] | 1×12 Entrance Wound | 我们不会再被愚弄了吧? 不会再被愚弄了吧? 不,不会 |
[02:45] | Seventy-five degrees. | 75度 |
[02:46] | With her liver temp… | 是肝赃的温度 |
[02:48] | that puts time of death between seven and nine last evening. | 那个可以提供死亡的时间 在昨晚7点到9点之间 死者曾被反复戳刺 |
[02:55] | Victim was stabbed repeatedly. Slim, sharp implement. | 是用尖而长的工具 |
[03:00] | What do you think? A knife or scissors? | 你认为呢? 是小刀还是剪刀? |
[03:02] | Width of the wounds could match either. | 伤口的宽度都能吻合 她不是在这下面被刺伤的 |
[03:05] | She wasn’t stabbed under here. | 这里没有足够的空间, |
[03:07] | There’s not enough room, and there’s no blood present. | 而且这里也没有血迹 床上可能是另一个符合逻辑的选择 |
[03:09] | On the bed’s the next logical choice. | 是的,但做爱时会有溅出的 |
[03:11] | Yes, but there would be spatter on the night stand… | 那么?暀W和传单都会浸湿 |
[03:13] | and the wall and the sheets would be soaked. | 我从女仆那里弄到了传单 |
[03:15] | I got the sheets from the maid. | 我从女仆那里弄到了传单 |
[03:17] | There’s no visible stains, but I bagged them anyway. | 上面没有明显的污渍, 但我还是把它们包起来了 |
[03:20] | Bag that bedspread, too, will you? | 你把床罩也包起来了吧? |
[03:27] | What do we have here? | 我们这里有什么? |
[03:53] | That’s blood … | 有血 |
[03:55] | and somebody tried to wipe it away. | 有人曾尝试把它抹掉 |
[04:00] | Not the only surface he scrubbed. | 这不是他刷洗的唯一表面 |
[04:03] | Body smells like cardamom. | 这是一种香料 |
[04:06] | It’s a spice. I use it in a mean South African curry… | 我会在南非咖喱上放上它 |
[04:09] | but it’s also used as a scent in soaps. | 但它同样可以用作肥皂的香料 |
[04:13] | Scented soaps. | 香皂 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:19] | The maid did say that…. | 女仆说过房东添置了几条毛巾 |
[04:20] | the renter boosted a couple of towels and a washcloth. | 还有一条浴巾 |
[04:23] | What about used soap? | 那么用过的香皂呢? |
[04:24] | Yeah, he took that with him, too. | 是的,他也把它带在身边 |
[04:25] | You know what? Let’s green-light this tub. | 让我们来看看这个浴缸 |
[04:37] | Cardamom soap. | 豆蔻味香皂 喔 |
[04:47] | Whoa. | 你发 现什么了吗? |
[04:48] | You got something? | 你发 现什么了吗? |
[04:50] | Yeah. It looks like he washed her. | 是的 看起来他帮她洗过澡 |
[04:58] | That would explain the clean body and the missing towels, wouldn’t it? | 那可以解释干净的尸体 还有不见了的毛巾,不是吗? |
[05:01] | Well, he didn’t hose these. | 嗯,他没有冲洗这些 |
[05:03] | Uniform found them in a dumpster outside. | 职员在外面的一辆垃圾车上 找到了它们 我猜他们可能就是死者的 |
[05:08] | Well, I guess they could be the victim’s. | 它们正符合那种生活方式 |
[05:10] | They fit the lifestyle. | 不用担心 |
[05:11] | Don’t worry. Officer Saxon didn’t touch anything else. | 不用担心 警官沙克森没有碰过其他任何东西 |
[05:16] | We’ll take it from here, gentlemen. | 我们会从这里把它带走的 |
[05:22] | I guess I got to go check the dumpster now. | 我猜我现在要马上去 查一下那辆垃圾车 |
[05:24] | Do that next. | 下一步做那个 |
[05:52] | Hey, what do we got? | 嘿,我们发 现了什么? |
[05:54] | Attempted carjacking or robbery. | 企图劫车行凶或是抢劫 |
[05:57] | German tourist couple. They stopped for directions. | 一对德国夫妇的游客 他们停下来问路 |
[06:00] | Now, that’s the wife, Greta Roebling. | 那就是妻子基塔 |
[06:02] | Husband’s Werner and they’re here on a short vacation from Stuttgart. | 丈夫是华纳 他们就在这里 从斯图加特过来度短暂假期的期间 |
[06:07] | Oh, another slam from the European Press. | 噢,来自欧洲新闻界的另一个轰动消息 |
[06:10] | “Miami: Deathtrap Under the Palms.” | “迈阿米:棕榈树下的危险场所” |
[06:13] | Did the wife see the shooting? | 没有 她说一个带面具的男人 |
[06:14] | No. She said a masked man approached her side of the car … | 向她的方向走过来 然后向他的丈夫开枪 |
[06:16] | and then shot her husband. | 尸体仍然在车上吗? |
[06:18] | Body’s still in the car? | 没有 她丈夫逃走了, 开枪的人在后面追他 |
[06:19] | No. Husband fled, shooter ran after him … | 没有 她丈夫逃走了, 开枪的人在后面追他 |
[06:23] | … and he left his body on the floor of the garage bay. | 之后他的尸体被放车库隔间的地面上 |
[06:26] | Well, if it’s a carjacking, | 如果这是一桩劫车行凶案, 为什么要追 |
[06:28] | why chase a guy who’s already abandoned his car? | 一个已经舍弃了车的人? |
[06:31] | Exactly. | 正是!那是众多疑团的其中之一 |
[06:32] | That’s the first of many questions. | 正是!那是众多疑团的其中之一 |
[06:34] | How about I take the car, you take the garage and | 那我拿走车,你要车库,这又如何? |
[06:36] | we’ll meet up at the body when the M.E. shows up? | 然后当M.E.出现的时候 我们在尸体处会面 |
[06:38] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[07:19] | I got blood spatter in the car but no bullets. | 我在车上发 现了血溅的痕迹 但是没有发 现子弹 |
[07:21] | Also, got a smear on the rearview mirror. | 同样,在后视镜上发 现了污渍 没有M.E.的标志? |
[07:24] | There’s no sign of the M.E.? | 没有 |
[07:26] | No. Stuck on the Venetian Causeway. | 没有 |
[07:28] | The bridge wouldn’t close. Would you believe? | 那座桥不会关闭 你相信吗? |
[07:31] | So how many times was this guy shot? | 唔 那这家伙被射了多少次? |
[07:34] | I’m only seeing one wound. | 子弹打在耳朵后面 |
[07:36] | A small entrance behind the ear possible exit through the mouth. | 然后可能穿口而出 哎呀,真的很难想象他在这里 |
[07:40] | Gosh, it’s hard to imagine him running all the way … | 奔跑过程中被射中头部 |
[07:43] | in here with a shot in the head. | |
[07:44] | Anything’s possible. | 什么都可能发 生的 |
[07:46] | Did you find any bullets in here? | 你有在这找到子弹吗? |
[07:47] | No, but check out these blood patterns. | 没有,但要检验一下这些血型 |
[07:52] | Now, it doesn’t look like a shoe but, uh, it’s hard to say where it’s from. | 它不像是一只鞋 但是,呃,很难说它是从哪来的 |
[07:57] | And the spatter on the back of this truck is even harder to place. | 而且火车背部的溅痕 则更难判断 |
[08:03] | Looks like high velocity from a gunshot. | 看起来像是高速的枪击所造成的 |
[08:07] | Well, that would put a second shot in here and that doesn’t track with the body. | 第二枪就是在这里开的 但无法从尸体上跟踪得到 |
[08:11] | Or with his head wound in relation to the truck. | 或者从头部的伤口上 和那辆货车有关 |
[08:15] | Aah, we need to get at this body. | 呃,我们需要仔细检查尸体 |
[08:19] | Twenty-three stab wounds in all. | 一共23处刺伤 |
[08:21] | Some of them look tentative. | 其中一些看起来是试验性的 |
[08:22] | Till he got the hang of it. | 是的 大部分的伤口 |
[08:24] | Yeah. The majority of the wounds are deep penetrations. | 是的 大部分的伤口 都是深的戳孔 |
[08:28] | What’s your cause of death? | 你认为死因是什么? |
[08:29] | Exsanguination from a sharp force injury that severed the aorta. | 放血 由于突然外力引致的伤势 使主动脉损伤 |
[08:33] | Not much external blood loss, though, huh? | 虽然没有太多外部的血液流失,是吗? |
[08:35] | Right. Aorta bleeds out into the chest cavity. | 是的,血液从主动脉 流进胸腔 |
[08:42] | Which would have helped the killer with his cleanup. | 这样帮助了凶手清理现场 |
[08:45] | You think he could have known that? | 你认为他会知道这些? |
[08:48] | You find him and ask him. | 你去找他问一下 好的 |
[08:54] | Adhesive, right? | 黏着的,对吗? |
[08:55] | Yeah. Wrist, ankles and mouth. | 是的 腕部,踝部还有口 |
[08:58] | Okay, so he picked her up gagged her, taped her, went to town. | 塞住她的口, 再把她捆起来,然后去市区 |
[09:02] | How about sexual assault? | 会不会是性侵犯? 没有阴道戳伤的痕迹, |
[09:06] | No vaginal tearing, no signs of semen. | 也没有发 现精液 |
[09:08] | Guy went to a lot of trouble for no apparent personal or sexual motive. | 这个家伙遇到很多麻烦 因为没有明显的个人的或是性的动机 |
[09:12] | How about the joy of just taking a life? | 那么会不会是为了 满足一下杀人的快感 |
[09:16] | That’s always good. Okay. | 那总是不错的 是的 |
[09:20] | Anything else from the dumpster? | 垃圾车上还有其他发 现吗? |
[09:22] | Just the victim’s clothes. | 只有死者的衣服 浴缸的管子是一个半身像 |
[09:24] | Pipes from the tub were a bust. I found traces of drain cleaner. | 我找到了排水清理器的痕迹 |
[09:28] | So it would have dissolved any DNA he might have left. | 所以可能会有他留下的DNA |
[09:35] | What about right here? Right in the center. | 就在正中间 |
[09:37] | I’m about to test it. | 我准备测试一下 |
[09:40] | Never go naked on the hotel bedspread. | 千万别在宾馆的床罩上裸著身子 |
[09:43] | Lucky for us, some people do, right? | 是的,我们真幸运, 有的人是这样的,是吗? |
[09:45] | Keep me posted. I’ll go check her personal effects. | 我会去查一下她的个人情况 |
[10:16] | The smear on the center of the bedspread was mold. | 床罩中间的污迹已成形了 |
[10:19] | A type that wasn’t on anything else at the bungalow. | 一种你不会在平房的 其他地方找到的类型 |
[10:21] | Maybe the killer brought it in with him. | 可能是凶手带进来的 |
[10:23] | But not off his body. | 但未离开他的身体 |
[10:25] | Could be transfer from some kind of cover he used to keep the mess down. | 可能从某些套子上转移到上面的 他以往都收拾得很好的 |
[10:28] | He did get sloppy about one thing. | 他却在一个地方粗心了 |
[10:29] | We found a bloody fingerprint on the victim’s belt. | 我们在死者的皮带上 发 现一个带血的指纹 |
[10:32] | Guy in the system? | 是系统里的人吗? |
[10:33] | A Cole Judson. A prior knife assault on a woman twelve years ago. | 一个叫科尔的人 一年前用小刀袭击一名妇女 |
[10:37] | Not his first time. | 让我们算这是他的最后一次吧 |
[10:38] | Let’s make it his last. | 让我们算这是他的最后一次吧 |
[10:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:47] | We’re looking for Cole Judson. | 我们在找科尔 |
[10:50] | Um, yeah, he’s probably out back helping me out with my fence. | 嗯,是的,他可能在后面 正在帮我整理栅栏 |
[10:54] | Does he work for you? | 他替你工作吗? |
[10:55] | No. I’m the landlord. | 不是,我是房东 |
[10:57] | This guy pulls in six figures and his way to unwind is hacking at wood. | 他正在砍树木 |
[11:01] | Go figure. You guys the police? | 你们是警察? |
[11:03] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[11:05] | Where would that be? | 就在后面 |
[11:06] | Right around back. Just follow the screams. | 跟着喊声找就是了 |
[11:09] | His step-kids believe in expressing themselves. | 他的学童相信要这样表这自己 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Cole Judson? | 科尔 |
[11:22] | Detective Brunner, Miami-Dade police. | 侦探布鲁纳,迈阿米警察 |
[11:24] | Horatio Caine, CSI. | 你被捕了 |
[11:26] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Susan McCreary. | 因为谋杀了兰森 |
[11:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[11:30] | Cole? | 你所说的 |
[11:31] | Anything you say can be used against you in the Court Hall… | 可以用来指证你 |
[11:33] | What are they doing? Wendy, call our lawyer. | 云迪,叫我的律师来 |
[11:35] | Cole? | 科尔?你有权叫你的律师 |
[11:36] | You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford … | 如果你不能负担得起 |
[11:38] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 什么事都没问题 |
[11:39] | The court will appoint you one. | 法庭会指控你一个人 |
[11:40] | What are you doing? Cole would never hurt anyone. | 科尔决不会 再伤害别人 |
[11:43] | Mrs. Judson, your husband will be transported downtown… | 会被送到市区 |
[11:46] | where he will be booked. | 同时,我被授权 |
[11:47] | In the meantime, I have a warrant to search your residence. | 搜查你的住处 |
[11:55] | This, this can’t be right. | 这,这不对 |
[11:58] | You’re wrong. | 你是错的 |
[12:05] | There’s our shooter. | 是的,带着一个面具 |
[12:06] | Yeah, with a mask leaving us no facial ID. | 没有向我们留下带相片的身份证 |
[12:10] | But I can ID our odd print on the floor. | 但我可以辨认我们不寻常的指纹 在地板上 |
[12:14] | Perforations on the glove… | 手套上的穿孔 |
[12:16] | appear to match the pattern we found in that blood smear. | 找到的样式吻合 |
[12:23] | So the shooter lost his footing. | 所以枪手失去平衡 |
[12:25] | Which confirms the wife’s story. | 这证实了那妻子的故事 |
[12:27] | The shooter approached her side of the car and shot the husband. | 枪手向她的方向走近 然后射向她的丈夫 |
[12:31] | But we still can’t see where the husband was hit. | 但我们仍然不能看出 丈夫是在哪里被枪击的 |
[12:35] | Oh, it’s riveting but what I really want is a call from Alexx. | 但我所想的是给亚历士一个电话 |
[12:39] | Easy, girl. You will get your bullet. | 这很简单 你会找到你的子弹的 |
[12:42] | Sorry, Calleigh. Your second bullet was fragmented. | 对不起,加莉芙 你的第二颗子弹已裂成碎片 |
[12:46] | It’s a small caliber “22”, probably. | 这是小口径的 可能是0.22口径的 |
[12:50] | There’s no hope for a comparison. | 没法作比较了 |
[12:53] | But the good news is I’ve got your first bullet. | 但好消息是 我找到了你的第一颗子弹 |
[12:59] | He was shot in the mouth? | 他是从口中被枪击的? |
[13:08] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯,是的 |
[13:11] | Well, I have never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从没见过像这样的情况 |
[13:15] | Never forget your first time, do you? | 你不会忘了你的第一次,对吧? |
[13:17] | It’s intact, that’s a good sign. | 他完整无缺,这是好事 |
[13:19] | Came to rest in the back of his throat. | 他喉咙的背部 |
[13:21] | That would explain all the blood spatter on the back of the truck. | 在货车背后的血溅痕迹 |
[13:24] | He would have been spitting cupfuls of blood with a wound like that. | 他当时已经吐出了一杯多的血了 |
[13:27] | Over forty arteries and veins inside the oral pharynx and the buccal mucosa. | 超过40条动静脉 在声带和颊口的黏膜里面 |
[13:35] | He was hiding from his killer. | 他正躲著凶手 |
[14:14] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[14:16] | That’s the ex-husband. | 这是她的前夫 |
[14:18] | Hmm … | 嗯 |
[14:20] | the ex-husband. That’s interesting. | 前夫 这真有趣 |
[14:25] | I’ll keep them for a few days, all right, Wendy? Don’t worry. | 我想在这几天内保管它们, 可以吗,云迪? 没问题 |
[14:27] | This is a mistake, Michael. It, it’s crazy. | 这是一个错误,米高 这简直不可能 |
[14:31] | Anytime, the middle of the night 5:00 in the morning, | 早上五点,我在那里等你,怎么样? |
[14:34] | I’m there for you, okay? If you need me. | 如果你需要我的话 好的 |
[14:36] | If there’s anything I can do … | 如果有什么我可以做的话 |
[14:38] | We’ll let you know. Thank you. | 我们会告知你的,谢谢 |
[14:40] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 |
[14:44] | Are you aware that your husband has a record… | 你知道你丈夫有用刀袭击 |
[14:46] | for a knife assault on a woman? | 一名妇女的前科吗? |
[14:48] | No, that’s not right. It can’t be. | 不,这不会是事实 这绝对不会 |
[14:52] | Cole could never do what you’re accusing him of. | 科尔不会做出你控告他的那些事情的 |
[14:54] | Can you tell us where he was last night? | 你可以告诉我们他昨晚在哪吗? |
[14:56] | He was, he was at his weekly sales meeting. | 他在,在参加每周一次的销售会议 |
[14:58] | Every Wednesday till 9:00. | 逢星期三晚九点前 |
[15:00] | Could you give us a contact at his office? | 你可以给我们一个 他办公室的联系方法吗? |
[15:01] | Yeah. Let me get it. | 可以,我去拿 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | Surprise, surprise. | 奇怪,真的奇怪 |
[15:07] | What’s up? | 什么? |
[15:08] | Cole Judson didn’t work late on Wednesday. He never does. | 科尔星期三没有工作得很晚 他从来没有 |
[15:12] | So he’s two for two on lies to his wife. | 所以他一直在骗他的妻子 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:19] | Please, you have to believe me. | 请你们一定要相信我 |
[15:21] | I don’t know what you found, but you’re wrong. | 我不知道你们找到什么, 但你们是错的 |
[15:24] | What happened to your finger? | 你的手指怎么样了? |
[15:26] | I whacked my nail. Henry, the little one, put this on me. | 亨利,那个小的,用这个砸我 |
[15:30] | Mind if I take a look at it? | 介意我看一下吗? |
[15:32] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[15:35] | The band-aid? Band-aid. Thank you. | 来,止血帖 谢谢 |
[15:39] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪? |
[15:40] | After work I took a walk on the beach. | 我在海边散步 |
[15:42] | It’s what I do every Wednesday. | 我每个星期三都这样做 |
[15:43] | That’s not what your wife told us. | 这不是你妻子告诉我们的情况 |
[15:51] | Listen, I … | 听着,我… |
[15:53] | I love being married, I do. And I adore those kids. | 我喜欢成家,我真的 而且我很爱我的孩子 |
[15:57] | But I steal one night a week for myself and I … | 但我每星期都偷一晚为自己… |
[15:59] | I should have been honest with Wendy about needing it. | 我应该对云迪诚实,告诉他我需要 |
[16:03] | What about the girl you stabbed in college? | 那在学校被你刺伤的那个女孩呢? |
[16:06] | Oh, my god, Beth? | 噢,我的天啊,贝芙? |
[16:09] | I never hurt Beth. | 我从来没有伤害贝芙 |
[16:11] | Listen, we were young and we were drunk, | 我们当时喝醉了,还在斗嘴 |
[16:13] | and we were arguing and she cut herself. | 然后她伤了自己 |
[16:16] | I took her to the ER to get stitches. They had to file a report. | 我送她去医院缝针 他们要记录在案 |
[16:19] | Suddenly she was worried about what her family… | 突然,她担心她家里人会说什么 |
[16:21] | would say so she said I did it. | 所以她说是我干的 那你,唔 |
[16:26] | Do you, um, recognize this woman? | 认识这个女人吗? |
[16:33] | No. No? | 不认识 |
[16:37] | No. | 不认识? 不认识 |
[16:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 我们的加油站子弹 |
[17:02] | Well, our gas station bullet matched a prior convenience store robbery. | 与先前我们的那个抢劫推测相吻合 |
[17:06] | The gun was never recovered. | 那支枪无法修复了 |
[17:07] | The adult was convicted, | 袭击被证实了,他还在围栏的后面 |
[17:08] | he’s still behind bars but the juvenile accomplice, | 但那个少年帮凶,麦肯.大卫森 |
[17:11] | Malcolm Davidson, served only a few months. | 只服刑了几个月 |
[17:14] | All right, so where’s Malcolm now? | 好的,那他在哪? |
[17:15] | At home, with grandma. | 在家,和他奶奶一齐 我告诉你 |
[17:20] | I’m telling you wherever you think Malcolm was… | 无论你认为麦肯在哪里 |
[17:23] | he was out with me. | 他是跟我在一齐的 |
[17:25] | I’m not finding any of those clothes. | 我不是在找那些衣服 |
[17:30] | Hey, Calleigh come take a look in here. | 看一下这里 |
[17:35] | You find the gun? | 你找到那支枪没有? |
[17:36] | No, even better. | 没有,毫无进展 |
[17:38] | Originally seen on video. | 本来在录影带中看到过的 |
[17:41] | Rinsed off and stiff from drying, too. | 而且弄干后也变硬了 |
[17:43] | With perforations that look very similar… | 看起来与那个血型和相似 |
[17:46] | to that blood pattern we found on the garage floor. | 我们是在车库的地板找到的 |
[17:52] | All right, let’s go. | 好的,咱们走 |
[17:54] | No way my brother did this. | 决不会是我兄弟干的 |
[17:57] | Okay, so I’m the killer and… | 好了,我是凶手 |
[17:59] | I’ve just wiped down the scene, | 我还清理了现场,我正准备 |
[18:01] | and I’m preparing to dispose of the victim’s clothes but somehow, | 处理死者的衣服 但由于某种原因,死者的一些血 |
[18:05] | some of the victim’s blood has escaped my cleanup, right? | 逃过了我的清理,是吗? |
[18:08] | Beef blood? | 牛血?是的 |
[18:08] | Yup. Close to human but not a biohazard. | 牛血?是的 接近人类的,但不是一种生物危害 |
[18:12] | So, this is how the print … | 所以,这就是指纹能在皮带上 |
[18:17] | … should look on the belt. | 看到的原因了 |
[18:19] | But take a look at the picture. | 但看一下这幅图片 |
[18:24] | Looks the same, like the print you made. | 看起来是一样的,像是你的指纹 |
[18:26] | Ah, but it’s not because it wasn’t made with a bloody fingerprint. | 呃,但它不是 因为它不是带血的指纹 |
[18:31] | It was made with oil. | 它是用 油来做的 |
[18:35] | Like this. | 就像这个 |
[18:40] | And the blood was applied … | 晚些时候再用血液 就像这样 |
[18:44] | later. Like this. | 让血液慢慢从脊梁滑落 |
[18:48] | Allowing the blood to slide off the ridges and pool in the furrows. | 积聚在皱纹上 |
[18:54] | Take a look. | 你看一看 哇 |
[18:58] | Wow. Never seen anything like that. | 从来没看过这样的东西 我猜你错过它了, 如果当时你不知道的话 |
[19:02] | I guess you’d miss it if you didn’t know it. | 是的 |
[19:03] | That’s right. So it pays to stay current. | 所以保持消息灵通是值得的 |
[19:05] | Remember the criminalist from Taos? | 还记得那个道教的罪犯吗? |
[19:06] | The one with the long, black hair? | 那个黑色长发 的人 |
[19:08] | She did a study and this… | 这就是怎样用他们自己的指纹 |
[19:10] | is how you can frame somebody with their own fingerprint. | 去陷害某个人 |
[19:13] | What did the state’s attorney say … | 政府的律师是怎样说的? |
[19:15] | when you called them and told them they had the wrong guy? | 当你打电话告诉他们说他们找错人 的时候 |
[19:16] | Well, he said it was a very, very interesting study. | 她说这是一个非常有趣的研究 |
[19:20] | So he’s ignoring the science. | 所以他不理科学 |
[19:22] | Right, and here’s why — | 是的,这就是原因了 |
[19:23] | because people understand fingerprints and he is not going to confuse a jury … | 因为大家都懂得指纹 |
[19:26] | over one study. | 他不打算在一个研究上 令陪宙团产生混淆 |
[19:29] | So Cole Judson … | 所以科尔 |
[19:32] | Is looking at murder one. | 正看着第一桩谋杀案 |
[19:37] | Now, I believe that the killer left the print behind intentionally, | 现在,我相信凶手 是有意把指纹留下的 |
[19:40] | but he left this behind by mistake. | 但他这样做却犯了个错误 |
[19:43] | That’s my mold from the bungalow. | 那是我平房里的模子 |
[19:45] | Cladosporium, | 这是一种深色的模子 |
[19:46] | is a dark mold commonly found in indoor water space like Cole Judson’s bathroom. | 通常在室内有水的地方可以找到 |
[19:50] | Now, this is the mold from the shower curtain. | 就像在科尔的浴室那里 这是在沐浴帘上的模子 |
[19:55] | Mold from his bathroom matches the bungalow? | 从他的浴室里 |
[19:58] | Mmm. | 是的 |
[19:58] | It’s not looking good for Cole. | 这对科尔来说不是好事 |
[20:00] | That’s true. | 但这种模属于一个普通的种类 |
[20:02] | But cladosporium is a common genus and species, | 但这种模属于一个普通的种类 |
[20:04] | and that would be like saying the killer’s a homo sapien. | 那就像在说杀手 |
[20:07] | So, in order to clear Cole Judson… | 所以,为了清除掉科尔 |
[20:09] | we have to distill this mold down to the equivalent of a human name. | 我们不得不蒸馏这个模子 然后找出那个名字来 |
[20:15] | You’re trying to identify the DNA of the mold? | 模子的DNA? |
[20:18] | Yes, I am, | 是的 |
[20:19] | which would mean the smear from the bungalow could only come… | 正是平房的污迹 |
[20:21] | from a single host colony like the killer’s bathroom. | 只能来自一个地方 好像凶手的浴室一样 |
[20:25] | Mold’s a primitive organism. | 模子是一种原始的有机组织 |
[20:27] | But if it’s biological, it has DNA. | 但如果它有生命的,它就有DNA |
[20:29] | Yeah, but still isolating DNA is … | 是的,但 隔离的DNA会变得粗糙 |
[20:34] | is going to be rough. | 没有比留下一个无辜的人 |
[20:35] | Not as rough as leaving an innocent man to do time on death row. | 在死亡间徘徊更加粗暴 |
[20:40] | Hey. | 你应该是去了麦肯的小储藏室了 |
[20:42] | You should have gone for Malcolm’s closet. | 我找到了驾驶手套,这已经很不错了 |
[20:45] | Driving glove I found was a major score. | |
[20:47] | Yeah, blood was the German husband’s, | 是的,血是那个德国男子的 |
[20:50] | epithelia’s match Malcolm and there was a waxy substance. | 找到有腊色的物质 |
[20:53] | A waxy substance? | 腊色的物质?在手套上面? |
[20:54] | On the glove? | |
[20:59] | “Castor oil, triglyceride, lanolin, | 蓖麻油,甘油三酸酯,羊毛脂 |
[21:01] | heptan-2-one red number six barium.” | 红色号码六钡 |
[21:05] | I couldn’t locate the brand or the manufacturer but it’s definitely lipstick. | 嗯,我找不到商标和制造商 但这绝对是唇膏 |
[21:09] | Probably grandma’s. | 很可能是奶奶的 |
[21:15] | You know, it’s bad enough when you’re in that awkward stage… | 当你在那尴尬的境地 |
[21:18] | between boy and cold-blooded killer, | 在男孩和冷血杀手之间 |
[21:19] | but it’s even worse when grandma’s kiss links you to the scene. | 但当奶奶的吻把你与现场联系 起来时,情况会变得更坏 |
[21:23] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[21:24] | I found the same lipstick on the German’s rearview mirror. | 我在德国人的后视镜上 发 现了一样的唇膏 |
[21:27] | So that doesn’t just put him at the scene. | 所以不只是把他放到现场上去 |
[21:30] | That puts Malcolm inside their rental car. | 我们考虑麦肯 在所租的汽车里面的情况 |
[21:32] | Except we have the whole crime scene on video … | 只是我们还没有掌握完整的作案情况 |
[21:35] | and Malcolm never sets foot in the car. | 麦肯决没有进那辆车 |
[21:37] | Okay, so it had to happen before the crime. | 好的,那它一定在案件之前就发 生了 |
[21:39] | But what was he doing in their front seat? | 但它在他们的前座上做什么呢? |
[21:48] | I don’t know. And who was he sitting with? | 那他又是跟谁一齐坐呢? |
[21:53] | Christian, you get my message? | 克里斯廷,你收到我的消息吗? |
[21:56] | You think Cole Judson is being framed. | 你认为科尔是被陷害的? |
[21:59] | Any reason someone would want to do that? | 噢,很可能是因为他们不想被抓到 |
[22:00] | Oh, probably because they don’t want to get caught … | 噢,很可能是因为他们不想被抓到 |
[22:02] | or they’re trying to ruin his life. | 或者他们想毁了他的生活 |
[22:04] | It’s a theory or two. | 这是一个假设 或者是两个 |
[22:07] | I’m awaiting a mold smear. | 我在等一个模子的污迹 |
[22:09] | Mold smear? We got a bloody print. | 模子的污迹? 我们已经有了带血的指纹了 |
[22:11] | Yes, but we believe the blood was applied later … | 血液后来被利用了 |
[22:14] | and that the print is a forgery. | 那么指纹就是伪造的了 |
[22:15] | How do you forge someone’s print? | 你是怎么伪造某人的指纹的? |
[22:17] | Well, you get them to stick their finger into something soft, | 你把他们的手指粘在 |
[22:19] | you let it harden you fill it with epoxy, and then you duplicate the print. | 然后填上环氧化物,之后复制指纹 |
[22:23] | Without their knowledge? | 他们不知道? |
[22:25] | Or you could use an existing print. | 还是你用一个已经现成的指纹 |
[22:27] | From the print store? | 从指纹店里面? |
[22:28] | Everyday things: Tile grout, Clay. | 日常用品:浆糊,泥 |
[22:32] | You might be surprised. | 你可能会感到惊讶 |
[22:34] | Mr. Judson, who has access to your apartment? | 科尔 谁进了你的住宅? |
[22:38] | Wendy and I — we rent — | 云迪和我,我们租的,所以我猜 |
[22:40] | so I guess the building manager or our cleaning lady. | 好的,我猜我要问的是 |
[22:43] | Okay, I guess what I’m asking is who has keys to it? | 谁有这住宅的钥匙? |
[22:45] | What does my apartment have to do with anything? | 我的住宅跟什么有关? 现在 你问什么不让我担心这个? |
[22:49] | For right now why don’t you let me worry about that, okay? | 我希望我可以 |
[22:54] | You know, I wish I could but I’m going through hell, | 但我将要过鬼门关了, |
[22:57] | and I didn’t do anything. | 我却什么也没干 |
[22:58] | So I give you our friends, | 所以我把我们朋友 和佣人的名字告诉你 |
[22:59] | our cleaning lady’s name and what, they’re here instead of me? | 什么?他们在这里我却不能? |
[23:02] | Okay, the thing is is that they might be able to help you. | 他们可能来帮助你 |
[23:06] | How? | 我甚至不知道你们找的是什么? |
[23:07] | I don’t even know what you’re looking for. | 我甚至不知道你们找的是什么? |
[23:11] | Does anyone have a reason to frame you? | 有没有什么理由其他人要陷害你? 没有 |
[23:16] | No. | 你知道,我想知道的是 |
[23:17] | You see, what I’m trying to determine is… | |
[23:19] | whether somebody gained access to your apartment… | 有没有人可以进出你的住所 |
[23:21] | and took something without your knowledge. | 在未经你的同意后拿走一些东西 |
[23:26] | Wendy’s ex-husband doesn’t have keys, | 云迪的前夫没有钥匙 但有一天我们回家 |
[23:30] | but we came home one day and found him inside the apartment. | 却发 现他在住所里面 |
[23:33] | Did he have a reason to be there? | 那他有理由在那里吗? |
[23:34] | Not at that moment, no. | 没有,那时候没有 |
[23:40] | I brought the kids home, Henry was sick so I put him in bed. | 我带孩子回家,亨利病了 所以我扶他上床 |
[23:43] | That’s not what Cole and the ex-wife say. | 这不是科尔和前妻说的情况 |
[23:45] | They say you didn’t have custody that day. | 他们说你那天没有进行监护 |
[23:49] | Okay. All right. | 好的,好的 |
[23:54] | I told the landlady I left my car keys. | 我告诉了房东,我留下了汽车钥匙 |
[23:56] | She let me in, and I looked around. | 她让我进去,我四处望了一下 |
[23:57] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[24:00] | Drugs, pornography. | 毒品,还有色情杂志 |
[24:02] | Wendy married this guy just three days after our divorce was final. | 云迪才跟我离婚没几天 就嫁给了这个家伙 |
[24:06] | She just met him five months before that. | 她在五个月前才遇到他的 |
[24:08] | Where were you Wednesday night between six and nine P.M.? | 星期三晚6点到9点你在哪里? |
[24:10] | Me? | 我在同事开的一个鸡尾酒会上 |
[24:13] | I was at a cocktail party for a colleague. | |
[24:15] | We set up around six P.M. And I was home shortly after nine. | 我们大约6点出发 的 刚过了9点我就到家了 |
[24:18] | Can anyone confirm your presence at the party? | 有没有人可以证明 你那天在聚会上出现 |
[24:20] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[24:22] | I was the toastmaster. | 我是宴会主持人 |
[24:26] | The only surprise there is the ex didn’t find a stash of violent porn. | 前夫没有找到暴力和色情的存放点 |
[24:30] | So you think his alibi is going to clear him, huh? | 所以你认为 他的不在场证据会使他逃脱 |
[24:32] | Read the M.E.’S report again. | 再读一次M.E.的报告 |
[24:33] | She was killed at approximately seven P.M. | 她是在大约晚上7点时被杀的 |
[24:35] | Approximately seven P.M. | 大约7点 |
[24:37] | Time of death is always the most fluid aspect of any crime. | 罪案当中最不确定的因素 |
[24:39] | I mean, even you should know that. | 我的意思是,几时你应该知道 |
[24:48] | Now, Cole’s fingerprint aside… | 现在,科尔的指纹 |
[24:50] | the only thing that ties him to the crime and clears the ex … | 成为唯一可以把他 与犯罪联系起来的东西 然后剔除前夫 |
[24:55] | is time of death, right? | 是死亡的时间,是吗? |
[24:57] | Established by the victim’s liver temperature. | 是由死者的肝赃温度而定下来的 |
[25:00] | Which brings us to room temperature. | 这告诉我们室内的温度 |
[25:02] | When we entered the room it was 75 degrees, correct? | 是75度,是吗? |
[25:05] | Perfect for humans and orchids. | 对人和兰花来说都是完美的温度 |
[25:06] | Cells look healthy. | 当他们在75度的时候 |
[25:07] | As they should at 75 degrees. But take a look at these cells. | 当他们在75度的时候 但看一看这些细胞 |
[25:10] | They don’t look healthy. | 他们看起来不健康 |
[25:12] | And the reason they’re not healthy is because like her body, | 而他们不健康的原因 是因为他们冷,像她的尸体一样 |
[25:15] | they were chilled. | 引起细胞涨破,花瓣凋谢 |
[25:17] | Causing the cells to burst and the petals to close. | |
[25:20] | At fifty degrees or below. | 在50度或以下 |
[25:22] | So somebody went in and cranked the air conditioning. | 所以当有人进来转动空调 |
[25:28] | Reentered the room reset the temperature of the room… | 重新进入这所房间 重置室内温度 |
[25:31] | there by changing the time of the crime. | 这样就改变了犯罪的时间 |
[25:43] | I recognize no one. | 我一个也不认识 |
[25:46] | The shooter wore a snow mask. | 枪手戴着一个雪面具 你知道谁 |
[25:50] | Do you know anyone who would want to hurt you or your husband? | 想伤害你或是你的丈夫? |
[25:53] | We know no one in Miami. | 我们在迈阿米谁也不认识 |
[25:55] | People told us, “Don’t go there. You’ll get shot.” | 别人告诉我们:“哪也别去” 你会被射杀的 |
[25:58] | We came. | 我们来了 我的丈夫被杀了 |
[25:59] | My husband was killed. | 我想离开 |
[26:03] | I would like to go and I would like to take my husband with me. | 我想带我丈夫走 |
[26:08] | Why don’t you just relax, have a sip of water? | 为什么你们只是放松,想喝口水吗? |
[26:12] | Maybe you can think of something that might help us. | 可能你会想到一些东西 可以帮助我们的 |
[26:26] | You know, I am tired, | 你知道,我们很累了,我已经告诉你 |
[26:28] | and I’ve already told you everything I know. | 我所知道的 |
[26:31] | I think we have everything we need. | 好的 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢光临 |
[26:48] | Cooling the body made it look like she died earlier than she did. | 冷却尸体,让它看起来像 她比原来更早死 |
[26:52] | Electrical company confirms… | 电子公司证实了 |
[26:53] | there was a spike in kilowatts at that bungalow from 9:00 P.M. till 12:00. | 那个平房有一个千瓦的尖端 |
[26:57] | Okay, but whether he killed her or… | 好的,但他有没有杀她呢? |
[26:58] | she was just bound and gagged, | 还是她只是被绑和塞住口呢? |
[26:59] | our prostitute did not turn up the air by herself. | 我们的妓女没有调高空气的温度 |
[27:02] | Putting somebody else in the room with her after 9:00 P.M. | 在9点后把某人和她 一齐放在那个房间 |
[27:08] | So he killed her and then waited while her body chilled. | 所以他杀了她 然后等待她的身体发 冷 |
[27:11] | New time of death clears Cole Judson. | 新的死亡时间排除了科尔 |
[27:14] | Leaving a bitter ex-husband with time to spare. | 剩下的只有前夫有空闲时间 |
[27:30] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[27:32] | How many things do you think we’ll overlook in a career? | 我们在一个职业里 忽略了多少次问题 |
[27:35] | You? | 嗯 |
[27:37] | Less than anyone I know. | 比我所认识的人要少 |
[27:39] | Me, fewer because of it. It’s a perfect clue. | 我,因为它所以比较少 这是一个极好的线索 科尔是完美的人 |
[27:44] | And Cole is the perfect guy to pin it on, isn’t he? | 不是吗? |
[27:47] | No alibi, a rap sheet with a knife assault. | 没有不在场证据, 有用小刀袭击的记录 |
[27:49] | Right, and his wife doesn’t know about the prior conviction, | 是的,她的妻子不知道他以前犯过罪 |
[27:52] | but her ex-husband does. | 但她的前夫知道 |
[27:55] | That’s a lot of information for sale. | 有很多信息都可以买到 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Let’s see if he purchased any of it, okay? | 让我们看看他有没有买到一些, 好不好? |
[28:02] | Castor oil, triglyceride, heptan-2-one, pigment red 68. | 蓖麻油,甘油三酸酯 庚烷-2-1 颜料红68 |
[28:08] | But Greta prefers a deeper shade of red. | 但基塔喜欢深一点的红 |
[28:11] | Well, lipstick on the glove was definitely grandma’s. | 手套上的唇膏 肯定是奶奶的 |
[28:15] | So the Roeblings were here for two days… | 罗玲他们在这里住了两天 |
[28:17] | and somehow a kid from Liberty City ends up hanging out in their car? | 而某种原因, 一个来自自由城市的小孩 在车里被吊死 |
[28:21] | The same kid who shot the husband. | 那个孩子枪杀了那个丈夫 |
[28:25] | Okay, so what kind of murder requires an advance meeting? | 好的,那么 什么样的谋杀需要提前集合? |
[28:29] | A hired hit. | 一个被租用的枪手 问题是: |
[28:31] | The question is: Who did the hiring? | 谁租呢? |
[28:33] | Husband ended up dead. | 丈夫最终死了 |
[28:35] | But … Malcolm was aiming at the wife. | 但麦肯矛头指向那个妻子 |
[28:41] | So he’s looking straight at Greta. | 所以他正直盯着基塔 |
[28:43] | But is Malcolm recognizing his employer or is he locking on a target? | 但麦肯认识他的雇主吗? 还是他正锁定目标? |
[28:47] | I don’t know. It’s not quantifiable either way. | 这是无法计量的 |
[28:50] | No, but this is. | 不,但这是 |
[28:52] | The average person’s reaction time from sensation, | 一般人通过感觉, |
[28:55] | perception through response is one point five seconds. | 反应的感知的反应时间 是1.5秒 |
[28:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[28:59] | Auto insurance studies. | 自动保险的研究 |
[29:00] | Now, for an unexpected stimulus the brain needs even more processing time. | 现在,对于不可预测的刺激物 大脑需要更多处理的时间 |
[29:05] | Say, for example, | 例如,如果你不习惯 |
[29:06] | if you weren’t accustomed to having someone pull a gun on you. | 有人拿着枪指着你 |
[29:08] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[29:09] | The video images are shot at one-thirtieth of a second intervals. | 录影带的影像 在1/30秒的间隔内被射中 |
[29:13] | She ducked in one point one seconds. Olympians aren’t even that fast. | 她在1.1秒内低头 奥运会的运动员都没有这样快 |
[29:18] | So when do good reflexes become intent to kill? | 那么什么时候好的反应 会变成蓄意的谋杀呢? |
[29:21] | And how, within two days of arriving in Miami… | 还有 在来到迈阿米的短短两天中 |
[29:24] | did the wife find a shooter that she knew wouldn’t flip on her? | 她知道不会打她的枪手呢? |
[29:33] | A glove … a mirror. | 一块镜子 |
[29:35] | And what does any of this have to do with me? | 这些东西跟我又有什么关系呢? |
[29:38] | It has to do with you and your brother Malcolm. | 这跟你和你的兄弟麦肯有关系 |
[29:42] | Did you know that heptan-2-one isn’t approved in the United States? | 在美国不被认可的? |
[29:46] | It offers sun protection. The sun shines in Germany, doesn’t it? | 它提供防晒功能 太阳在德国很灿烂,不是吗? |
[29:51] | You never asked me if I lived in Germany. | 你从未问我是否住在德国 |
[29:54] | State department was happy to provide that information … | 政府部门很乐意提供这个信息 |
[29:59] | along with your work visa. | 以及你的工作签证 |
[30:00] | It was an easy call. | 这是个简单的电话 |
[30:02] | Once we linked your grandmother’s lipstick to its European manufacturer. | 一旦我们在你奶奶的唇膏和它的 欧洲制造商之间找到了联系 |
[30:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:09] | It’s chemistry. | 这是化学物品 |
[30:10] | It’s a gift, just like all the other cosmetics you bought for your grandmother. | 这是个礼物,就像其他化妆品一样 是你买给你祖母的 |
[30:14] | But those gifts stopped coming once you were cut from the Stuttgart Ballet. | 当你离开了斯图加特芭蕾 |
[30:18] | And then you took on some private clients. | 然后你找到了一些私人客户 |
[30:21] | Like Greta Roebling. | 就像基塔 |
[30:22] | You should have limited your services to teaching dance. | 你应该限制 你的服务于教跳舞 敲门 |
[30:31] | Wife’s ready to make a deal. | 他的妻子准备好做个交易了 |
[30:33] | She’s very opposed to the death penalty especially when it’s applied to her. | 她对死刑极为反对 特别是将要对她实行 |
[30:37] | I don’t like to exercise, not even dance. | 我不喜欢运动,甚至是跳舞 |
[30:41] | I complain and complain. It’s my way. | 这是我的方式 |
[30:44] | So, when I told Brian: “I wish my husband were dead”. | 我希望我丈夫死掉 |
[30:47] | I didn’t mean it literally. | 我并不是说真的 |
[30:50] | And then Brian said he’d arranged a shooting person. | 布莱恩说他可以安排个射手 |
[30:53] | I said, “Where I come from, ten grand buys you a corpse.” | 我说:“我从哪里来一万块买一具尸体” |
[30:57] | I was talking trash. She gives me an itinerary. | 我在胡说 她给了我一个计画 |
[31:01] | They’re coming here. Hands me cash for a ticket, too. | 他们就要来了 还给我买票的钱 |
[31:04] | She booked you but at any point, you could have said no. | 她预订了你 但无论如何你可以拒绝 |
[31:08] | I was broke. | 我破产了 |
[31:10] | And I had leaned on every friend that I had. | 而且我已经找我所有的朋友帮忙 |
[31:13] | And I swore that I would never end up where I came from. | 我发 誓我不会又回到最初的样子 |
[31:17] | So you came home to cash out on your little brother’s back. | 所以你回家问你哥哥拿钱 叹息 |
[31:25] | Malcolm … | 麦肯 |
[31:28] | he saw what I had and he wanted out, too. | 他知道我的所有 他也希望不干了 |
[31:33] | But he didn’t have a focus. | 但是他没有重点 |
[31:36] | ‘Cause he had never worked for anything before. | 因为他从来没有干过什么 |
[31:39] | I said, “Get a fresh strap.” | 我说:“找个皮带” |
[31:42] | But does he do it? No. | 但他作了么?没有 |
[31:46] | A different gun. That’s looking out for him. | 另一把枪 这些在期待着他 我从最大的犯罪记录公司开始 |
[31:57] | I started with the biggest criminal records company. | 你需要的是一个社交活动和一个生日 |
[31:59] | All you need is a social and a date of birth. | |
[32:01] | Thirty bucks buys you a lot of information these days. | 现在你可以用30块买到很多信息 |
[32:04] | That one’s out of Jacksonville. | 那个不在杰克逊维尔境内 |
[32:06] | There’s no billing to the ex, Michael Giotti, | 没有给前夫米高的帐单 |
[32:08] | but they did run Cole’s criminal history. | 但他们在运行科尔的犯罪记录 |
[32:10] | This one’s bought and paid for by Cole’s landlord, Lee Bastille. | 这个是被买下并付款 被科尔的房东,李 |
[32:14] | Checking a tenant’s history is not exactly a crime. | 查看一个房客的历史并不是犯罪 |
[32:17] | Unless you use it to frame them for murder. | 除非利用他陷害他谋杀 |
[32:21] | Mrs. Bastille, how long have you and your husband owned the building? | 巴斯提太太,多久 你和你的丈夫拥有了这作房子 |
[32:23] | Uh, three … | 嗯,三年…不,四年 |
[32:25] | no, four years. | 但我和祖森先生并不熟 |
[32:26] | But I don’t know Mr. Judson very well. | 但我和祖森先生并不熟 |
[32:29] | Don’t you check into your tenant’s histories? | 你有查看你的租客的记录吗 |
[32:31] | Uh, only a credit check. | 嗯,只是查看信用记录 |
[32:33] | Sometimes Lee will have me call a reference — previous landlords. | 有时候李会让我打电话给个推荐人 以前房东 |
[32:38] | Do you manage the building with your husband? | 你和你丈夫一起管理房子么 |
[32:40] | We do pretty much everything together. Or at least I try. | 我们做什么都一起 起码我尝试 |
[32:45] | It sometimes drives Lee crazy but… | 有时候把李逼疯了 |
[32:47] | you have to hold a marriage together. | 但你必需维系这段婚姻 |
[32:49] | I understand that Mr. Judson… | 我了解祖森 |
[32:50] | did some work for your husband around the building. | 为你丈夫做了些关于房子的事 |
[32:53] | That’s why Lee would be able to tell you more about him. | 这就是李可以 告诉你更多关于他的事的原因 |
[32:55] | He just left, but I could reach him on his cell phone. | 他离开了,但我可以 打他的手机联系他 |
[32:58] | That won’t be necessary. You have a … | 并不需要 |
[33:01] | a forensics buff in the house. | 你有一本关于辩论术的书在家 |
[33:02] | They’re Lee’s. He can’t get enough. | 他们是李的 他无法满足 |
[33:05] | I think they’re disgusting. | 我觉得他们很呕心 |
[33:08] | No … no offense. | 没有,没有在意 |
[33:09] | No. None taken. Could I, um … | 没有,没有在意 我可以,嗯… |
[33:12] | could I use your bathroom? | 用你的洗手间么 |
[33:32] | Why are you wearing gloves? | 你们为什么戴着手套 |
[33:33] | This is cardamom soap, Mrs. Bastille. Is this yours? | 这是卡这文香皂,巴斯提太太 是你的吗 |
[33:37] | No. Lee brought it home. | 不 李买回家的 |
[33:42] | Did he do that recently? | 他最近都这样做么 |
[33:45] | A few nights ago. | 几晚之前 |
[33:46] | Possibly Wednesday? | 是星期三么 |
[33:51] | Did he ask you to use this, Mrs. Bastille? | 他有叫你用么,巴斯提太太 |
[33:56] | He didn’t ask. | 他没有 |
[34:03] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:05] | Well … | 我们结婚九年了 |
[34:07] | we’ve been married almost nine years, and … | |
[34:12] | I’d accused Lee of being asleep for eight of them. | 我责怪李睡了八年 |
[34:16] | Then one day he woke up. | 然后有一天他醒了 |
[34:20] | It wasn’t how I thought it would be. | 这并不是我希望发 生的 |
[34:23] | Is that when the baths started? | 就是在这时开始洗澡的么 |
[34:25] | And every day since. | 从此之后每晚都是 |
[34:29] | Be still. | 一直 |
[34:35] | That’s better. | 这样好点 |
[34:51] | Okay, Mrs. Bastille, I’m going to level with you. | 好的,巴斯提太太, 我要和你说实话了 |
[34:53] | The woman that we found that was stabbed to death… | 我们发 现被刺死的女人 |
[34:55] | was bathed in cardamom soap by the killer. | 是在用卡这文香皂洗澡时 被凶手杀害的 |
[34:58] | I need to know where he was Wednesday night. | 我要知道星期三他在哪里 |
[35:02] | He was home. We always eat at seven. | 他在家里 我们一直在7点吃饭 |
[35:06] | Later he said he got a call from a tenant — some broken pipes. | 晚些时候他说他接到 了一个租客的电话 水管坏了 |
[35:10] | Okay, what time was that? | 好的,那是什么时候 |
[35:13] | Uh, a little before nine. | 嗯… 差一点到九点 |
[35:18] | I … didn’t hear the phone ring. | 我… |
[35:23] | He’ll be home any minute. | 没有听到电话响 他会随时回家 |
[35:26] | Okay, I don’t want you to worry about that right now. | 好的,我不想你现在担心这个 |
[35:28] | Here’s what I want to do: I want to search your apartment, | 我要搜查你的房子 |
[35:30] | but first I want to get you out of here for your personal safety. | 但我先要安排你到别处 为了你的安全 |
[35:32] | Can I do that? | 可以么 |
[36:15] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[36:16] | Now, the Judsons were in your building less than a month… | 现在,祖森夫妇 在你房子住了不足一个月 |
[36:19] | before you created the plumbing emergency, right? | 在你开始水管事故之前,对么 |
[36:22] | That both Wendy and Cole Judson confirm… | 云迪和科尔两个 |
[36:24] | you insisted on fixing with Cole’s help. | 确定你坚持修理 科尔在帮忙 |
[36:42] | We found traces of epoxy in the plumber’s putty. | 我们在水管的灰泥里找到环痒化物 |
[36:58] | Nice job on the print, by the way. | 脚印的处理干得好,顺便说一下 |
[37:03] | This is from a botanist. | 这是来自一个植物学家 |
[37:05] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[37:06] | You transferred mold from your bathroom to the bedspread of the bungalow. | 你把模子从浴室传送 到平房的床罩上去 |
[37:11] | I don’t understand … | 我不明白 |
[37:13] | Check your crime books, my friend. Mold has DNA. | 查一下你的罪案记录,我的朋友 模子有DNA |
[37:18] | I was at home with my wife having dinner. | 我当时正在家和我妻子吃晚饭 |
[37:22] | Ask her. We do the same thing every night. | 我们每晚都做同样的事情 |
[37:25] | I mean, we may not look at each other or talk for days, | 我是说,我们或许不看着对方 或者几天不说话,但我们一起吃饭 |
[37:28] | but we eat together, seven o’clock. | 一起,在7点钟 |
[37:31] | While Susan McCreary lay bound, gagged terrified, but not dead, right? | 当兰森被绑时 可怕,但没有死,是吗 |
[37:50] | You left her waiting… | 你让她等待 |
[37:51] | while you went home to your wife to set up an alibi. | 你回家见你的太太, 这样你就有不在场证明 |
[37:55] | Later, after you killed her… | 后来,你杀了她之后 |
[37:58] | you dropped her body temperature so you could roll the clock back. | 你让她的身体冷却 这样你可以使犯罪时间提前 |
[38:08] | You would have pulled this off… | 你可以脱身,如果没有血印 |
[38:10] | without the bloody print had you not gone too far. | 但你没有做到 |
[38:18] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[38:35] | I can see that… | 我知道 |
[38:37] | evidenced by the bar of soap that you took home as a souvenir. | 那条香皂可以作证 你拿回家当纪念品 |
[38:41] | Wh … ? | 什…? |
[38:43] | You never take soap from hotel rooms? | 你从不拿旅店的香皂 |
[38:46] | It’s not a crime if you paid for it. | 如果你付钱,这不是犯罪 |
[38:49] | The same doesn’t apply to the women you kill though, right? | 对你杀的女人,不是么 |
[38:55] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[38:58] | What do we do? | 我们做什么 |
[39:00] | Work, sleep, eat the same food, | 工作,睡觉, |
[39:04] | have the same sex and then do it all over again tomorrow. | 吃同样的食物,做同样的爱 然后明天做同样的事 |
[39:10] | I felt dead until I felt her life slip through my hands. | 我感觉已经死了 直到我感觉她的生命, 从我的手中滑过 |
[39:19] | I was curious. I’m not a monster. | 我好奇 我不是个怪物 |
[39:27] | To her, you were. | 对于她,你是 |