时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Okay, ladies, move out. | 好了,小姐们,出发吧 |
[00:19] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[00:24] | Come on, Amy, let’s go. | 来,艾米,走 |
[00:25] | Let’s ditch. | 我们开始挖 |
[00:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:30] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪拿到这些的? |
[00:31] | My mom’s purse. | 你从哪拿到这些的? |
[00:33] | You are so busted. | 我妈妈的钱包 |
[00:34] | She won’t know the difference. | 她不会察觉有 什么不同的 |
[00:36] | She doesn’t even know I’m here today. | 她甚至不知道 我今天会在这 |
[00:38] | Come on, hurry up. | 来吧,快点 |
[00:43] | Dork. | 德克 |
[00:44] | Shut up. | 小声点 (尖叫声) (镜头转移) |
[00:57] | Well, we’ve got a Jane Doe. | 看来我们又多了一个不 知名的受害者 |
[01:00] | I guess she could be a runaway. | 我想她可能是个出走者 |
[01:02] | She’s not a street kid. Not with these nails. | (镜头转移) 她不会是在街头混饭吃的人 不会有这种指甲 |
[01:05] | Hit-and-run? | 车祸后司机不顾而去? 我不这么认为 |
[01:06] | I don’t think so. She’s too far from the road to be tossed by a car. | 车祸后司机不顾而去? 我不这么认为 如果是被车撞的话, 她离马路也太远了 |
[01:10] | Looks like she’s been hit by every bug in South Florida, though. | 但看起来,她是被撞了 尽管在南加州被臭虫 撞了也不定 |
[01:14] | Poor baby’s been eaten alive. | 可怜的孩子, 她是被活生生地咬死的 |
[01:16] | Smells like beer. | 闻起来有点像是啤酒 |
[01:18] | You are much too young to be out drinking, sweetheart. | 亲爱的,她这种年纪, 在外面喝酒也太早了吧 |
[01:20] | Maybe the poor thing was just coming home from a party. | 这可怜的家伙可能是 在派对结束后回家的路上 |
[01:23] | She hasn’t been here that long. Check her lividity. | 看她身体上的斑点, 她在这里的时间不会太久 |
[01:30] | I’ve got double-lividity. | 比正常水平高了一倍 |
[01:32] | Her blood settled twice. She’s been moved. | 她的血凝固了两次, 她是被搬动过 |
[01:34] | Then it’s a body dump. | 那么这是弃尸 |
[01:36] | So we are in search of a crime scene. | 所以我们现在 是在犯罪现场 是吗? |
[02:15] | 1×11 Camp Fear | 我们不会没事干了 没事干?! 哦,不是,不是 |
[02:27] | Calleigh, please. | 来,卡内芙 |
[02:28] | Coming. | 来,卡内芙 |
[02:34] | Hmm … | 嗯 |
[02:37] | What do you think of this? | 你怎么想? |
[02:39] | Okay, well … | |
[02:42] | faint tread impression, knobby tire, narrow track width. | 模糊的脚印,胎痕, 且活动范围比较窄 |
[02:45] | Put it all together, it spells ATV. | 把这全部拼在一起,ATV |
[02:48] | Pretty fragile, though. You think you can cast them? | 然而美好的东西都是短暂的 你又怎么解释它们 嗯… |
[02:52] | Hair spray. | 定型喷雾 |
[02:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:07] | Detective Delacroix says guy’s a wharf rat. | 的列克斯探员说这 家伙是蛀米大虫 |
[03:09] | So do we have a name on him? | 那么他的名字, 我们知道吗? |
[03:11] | Willie Stango. | 威利史坦高 |
[03:12] | His ex-wife came by this morning to check up on him. | 今天早上他前妻来过 |
[03:14] | Said he’d been ducking her calls for a week. | 来看一下他怎么了 因为整个星期他都 没有接她的电话 |
[03:18] | Ugh. | 唷 |
[03:20] | Okay, that’s bad. | 那不是好事 (咳嗽声) |
[03:25] | Oh, god, it smells well done. | 天哪,看来都做好了 |
[03:27] | Well done. | 有发现吗? |
[03:36] | Oh, yeah. That looks like someone torched him. | 有 看来像是被什么人用火烧过 |
[03:41] | No signs of forced entry. | 没有破门而入的迹象 |
[03:45] | Probably someone he knew. | 可能是认识的人干的 |
[03:47] | Like a bitter ex-wife? | 那个怀恨在心的前妻? |
[03:53] | Got milk? | 还有什么? |
[03:56] | It’s all over the place. | 这地方都是牛奶 (镜头转移) |
[04:12] | A cell phone. | 移动电话 |
[04:13] | It’s still working. | 还可以用 |
[04:19] | Lots of missed calls. | 很多的未接来电 |
[04:20] | That’s a good place to start. | 我们就从这里着手开始 |
[04:22] | Liver temp says she died between three and five this morning. | 看她的肝脏, 证实死亡时间是今天凌晨3至5点 |
[04:25] | Welts on her body appear to be insect bites: | 她身上的伤痕看来是 被虫咬的 |
[04:28] | ants, mosquitoes, god knows what else. | 蚂蚁?蚊子?天知道还有什么 |
[04:30] | Blunt force trauma to the right aspect of the forehead an inch from the midline. | 前额右方右明显外伤 离中线有一英寸 |
[04:36] | Blood loss could’ve led to endotoxic shock but I’ll have to do more testing. | 血液的过度流失 可能会导致坏疽 |
[04:40] | Okay, so somebody hit her and dumped her. | 应该是有人开车撞了她, 然后弃尸 |
[04:43] | The cause of death is still uncertain. Could’ve been an accident. | 仍是死因不明 |
[04:45] | Teenage girl doesn’t wind up by the side of the road dead and it’d be an accident. | 十来二十岁的女孩 不会在街上游荡 然后就被杀 这是意外 |
[04:49] | What about sexual assault? | 如果是性侵犯呢? |
[04:50] | Minor vaginal tearing around the opening. | 阴道口有点被撑开 |
[04:54] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[04:56] | Diaphragm. | 避恰器 |
[04:58] | Fifteen years old and she was planning on having sex. | 15岁,她打算干那事了 |
[05:00] | Or someone was. | 又或者是某个人想 |
[05:02] | Maybe someone who didn’t get their way. | 可能是那些强奸不遂的人 |
[05:05] | Here’s the tox you wanted. | 这是你想要的氧化牡 |
[05:07] | Oh, okay. Cool room. | 太好了,这实验室真好 (暗笑) |
[05:12] | Ruben, have you seen Megan? | 鲁宾,你见到梅根了吗? |
[05:14] | She had court today. | 她今天上庭 |
[05:17] | I thought she had court yesterday. | 我还以为是昨天呢 |
[05:20] | She stopped by, told me to give you this. | 她来过,然后要我给你这个 |
[05:28] | Uh, your Jane Doe’s blood alcohol was 0.0. | 你的未知名的受害者 血液中的酒精浓度是0 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么?那么是她有股 酒精味,但其实并没有喝 |
[05:32] | So she smelled of beer but didn’t drink any? Okay, that’s odd. | 什么?那么是她有股 酒精味,但其实并没有喝 |
[05:35] | Not as odd as this — her pro-time’s up to about 25 seconds. | 不及这个奇怪的呢- 她血液凝固的时间需要25秒 |
[05:39] | Her blood wasn’t clotting? | 那么是她的血没有凝结? |
[05:41] | Well, she could’ve been taking a blood thinner. | 她可能是服用了一种 血液稀释牡 |
[05:43] | I’m still running more tests. | 我仍然在做检验 |
[05:44] | No, a blood thinner would’ve caused extensive bruising. | 不会,一个贫血的人 会有大面积的淤块 |
[05:47] | Especially with her injuries. And there’s not a bruise on her. | 特别是在她的伤口周围 而她身上并没有 |
[05:49] | We’ve got no ID, no primary crime scene and no cause of death, right? | 我们毫无头绪, 也没有第一犯罪现场 |
[05:52] | Pretty much sums it up. | 大概就是那样 |
[05:55] | Well, we know she was doing one thing before she passed away. | 但是我们知道 在她死之前在做什么 |
[05:58] | She was breathing. | 她仍在呼吸著 |
[05:59] | Yes, breathing air filled with contaminants. | 是的,呼吸著充满了 细菌的空气 |
[06:02] | I’ll swab her nasal passages and sinus cavities. | 我会看一下她的鼻腔 |
[06:05] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好的 有消息就通知我 |
[06:24] | Tread marks are from DTP mud gator’s quad-claw design. | 脚印的形状是 麦盖特公司的“四方爪”设计 |
[06:28] | Standard issue on 650 series ATVs. | 有650种标准的ATV口子 |
[06:31] | Got some nice scuffing on the outside ribs. | 在肋骨找到了磨口 |
[06:33] | Nice work. I’ve got a standard issue situation here, too. | 干得好 我也找到了一个 相对应的口子 |
[06:36] | I think it’s some type of, uh … | 我想,这是某种制服 |
[06:39] | uniform. | |
[06:42] | It’s a laundry mark used to separate identical quantities of clothing. | 用来分开完全相同衣服的数量 |
[06:46] | An invisible laundry mark, | 一个隐形的洗衣标志, |
[06:48] | just like our Jane Doe who’s not been reported missing yet, has she? | 就像是我们那身份未明的受害者 有谁最近报失踪了,有她吗? |
[06:51] | Detective Sevilla has blanketed all the local agencies with her pictures, | 斯畎拉探员已经用她的照片, |
[06:55] | but no hits yet. | 查过了所有本地机构的纪录 但没有相符的 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 这样… |
[06:59] | By the way … | 还有 |
[07:01] | a present for you from Alexx. | 艾力斯给你的礼物 |
[07:04] | Nasal mucus. | 鼻腔黏液 |
[07:06] | And it isn’t even my birthday. | 但今天也不是我生日啊 |
[07:08] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[07:12] | Hey. | 嘿 你好 |
[07:14] | You mind if I observe? | 如果我也像看看, 你介意吗? |
[07:16] | When have I ever? | 我什么时候介意过? |
[07:23] | So, Mr. Observer, what do you see? | 那么,来观察的先生, 你发现什么了吗? |
[07:28] | Uh, partial thickness burns … | 有部分比较厚的烧伤痕迹 |
[07:32] | … of the lips, tongue and oral mucosa. | 就在嘴唇,石头,和口腔瞍膜里 |
[07:36] | Stomach lining appears to be red and inflamed. | 腹腔发红发胀 |
[07:40] | What about the lungs? | 肺部又怎么样? |
[07:44] | Swelling of the main stem bronchi. Release of edema fluid. | 支气管胀大 有脓液流出 |
[07:48] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[07:49] | Meaning he was fried from the inside. | 意思就是,他是因为 体内的“火”而被烧死的 |
[07:52] | And the heat from the burns blocked off his airway. | 还有,燃烧所产生的 热量阻塞了他的气管 |
[07:57] | Not bad, not bad at all. | 不错,还不赖嘛 |
[08:00] | You know, Speed, anytime you want to cross over to our side of the street … | 你要知道,你就是你什么时候 |
[08:04] | Do you have any idea what could’ve caused it? | 都想快点达到目的的效率 |
[08:06] | No. We’re running tox. | 还没,我们在用氧化牡 |
[08:08] | But if you want first dibs on the stomach lining… | 但如果你想要 腹腔里面的这些 |
[08:11] | Well, yeah. | 太好了 |
[08:20] | Great thing about the nose is it acts like a filter. | 鼻子的一个作用就是 充当过滤器 |
[08:23] | Everything we breathe gets trapped inside — | 而起哦们呼吸进去 的东西都会被困在里面 |
[08:25] | spores, dirt, live dust mites … | 孢子,尘埃,小虫 |
[08:27] | Ugh. Remind me never to breathe again. | 你让我不想再呼吸了 |
[08:31] | Bingo. That’s pollen. | 就是这样,是花粉 (警笛声) |
[08:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:40] | You get something on the laundry mark? | 在你的洗衣标签 上有什么特别的吗? |
[08:42] | Yes, Pharos Academy… | 写着“法劳学院”, 是一个在德州西南部 |
[08:43] | a juvenile detention camp for girls in Southwest Dade. | 给未成年女子的拘留营 |
[08:46] | Ah, tough love. | 过激的感情 |
[08:47] | Parents ship their children off when they lose control. | 如果孩子门不再受控, 他们的父母会送他们走 |
[08:49] | Last chance before the courts get involved. | 这是在法院干涉前 最后的一次机会 |
[08:51] | Yes, well, now we’re involved. | 那好,现在是我们 被卷入里面了 (哨声) |
[09:21] | At least we know what Jane Doe was running from. | 至少我们知道我们的 受害人是从哪里逃走出来的 |
[09:23] | Sergeant Marcus Cawdrey, Horatio Caine, Calleigh Duquesne, Miami Crime Lab. | 是的 马库斯考杰长官 |
[09:26] | How do you do, Sergeant? | 迈亚密犯罪蓝证实验室, 长官,你好 |
[09:27] | Hello. Pleasure. | 迈亚密犯罪蓝证实验室, 长官,你好 你好,我很荣幸 |
[09:30] | There’s been no crime committed on this property. I can tell you that. | 在这学院里并没有犯罪行为 |
[09:32] | Well, how about a couple of miles up the road? | 但如果是离这几 公里外的马路上呢? |
[09:35] | We found one of your girls. | 我们找到你们的一个女学员 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s not one of my cadets. I’ve never seen that girl before. | 那不会是我们的学员 我从来没有见过她 |
[09:41] | This is not one of your girls? | 她不是你们的吗? |
[09:43] | No, sir. | 是的 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. | 请等一等 |
[09:55] | Sergeant Cawdrey, how many ATV’s do you have on this … | |
[09:58] | Take a look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[10:02] | It’s a match. | 这很巧合吧 |
[10:04] | It also means that we’re going to be here for a while. | 这也就是说 我们将会继续在这呆上一阵 |
[10:16] | I don’t know how that ATV got off property. | 我不知道她是怎样离开学院的 |
[10:19] | Access is strictly limited to instructors. | 教官要进入都有严格的限制 |
[10:21] | What about this young lady right over here? | 那这些呢 |
[10:23] | Senior Cadets are considered part of our staff. | 这里年轻的女孩们 我们把老学员 当作我们的一员 |
[10:27] | Okay, we’ll need a list of those names. | 我需要他们的名单 |
[10:29] | These girls are minors. | 这些女孩子都还是未成年的 |
[10:30] | I can’t give you anything without parental permission. | 如果没有父母的许可, 我不能给你任何东西 |
[10:32] | Okay, we’ll get it right after we inform their parents… | 我们通知她们的父母, 你给我她们的名单 |
[10:35] | they’re part of an ongoing murder investigation. | 她们是一件谋杀案 调查的一部分 |
[10:37] | Now, let’s talk about the property for a minute, Sergeant. | 现在,我们先将一下 关于这学院的事,长官 |
[10:39] | I noticed that you don’t have a fence. | 我先告诉你,你不能有任何的隐瞒 |
[10:40] | In life there are no fences. | 我一生都很坦白 |
[10:43] | We rely on a strict code of discipline. | 我们靠的是 这一系列严格的纪律 |
[10:46] | We monitor everything these girls do. | 我们监督著这些 女孩做的每一件事情 |
[10:47] | We tell them when to eat, sleep and shower. | 我们会告诉她什么时候吃饭, 睡觉,洗澡 |
[10:49] | When to go to the bathroom? | 什么时候去洗澡? |
[10:50] | Yes, ma’am. Extreme problems require extreme measures. | 是的 特殊的问题需要 特殊的对策 |
[10:54] | And do those measures ever get too extreme? | 但这些对策不是有点过火吗 |
[10:57] | That can never happen. We have safety protocols in place. | 这是不可能发生的 我们有安全协议书在先 |
[11:01] | Do you recognize this shirt? | 认得这件衬衫吗? |
[11:05] | Looks like one of ours. | 好像是我们的 |
[11:06] | And the number? | 号码是多少? |
[11:09] | Barracks two. | 巴洛克二号 |
[11:14] | Ladies … | 女士们 |
[11:15] | Sergeant on deck! | 长官到 |
[11:18] | Heads down! | 头低下 |
[11:20] | This won’t be necessary, Sergeant. | 长官,不需要这样 |
[11:22] | We have to earn the right to face others with dignity and respect, sir. | 我们应该争取面对对方的权利 带着威严和尊敬面对对方 |
[11:25] | Senior Cadet Barreiro is one of our success stories. | 老学员巴洛克 是我们成果例子之一 |
[11:29] | She used to steal, fight and disrespect her parents. | 她曾经偷窃,打架,不尊敬父母 |
[11:32] | Now she’s planning on going to college. Isn’t that right, Senior Cadet? | 但现在她想去上大学 对吗?你们这些老学员 |
[11:35] | Yes, Sergeant! | 是的,长官 |
[11:37] | Congratulations, Cadet. | 祝贺你 |
[11:38] | Now, sergeant am I to understand the young ladies are issued uniform shirts? | 我明白了为什么这些年轻女孩们 穿的是这种制服了 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. Three. | 是的,有三件 |
[11:43] | Three shirts. What is the significance of the single yellow bar. | 三件衬衫,单独的黄色横暲 |
[11:46] | Denotes a cadet first class, sir. | 表示学员是在一班的 |
[11:47] | Okay, could I see them, please? | 那好,请问我可以 见见她们吗? |
[11:49] | Yes, sir. | 可以 |
[11:50] | Cadet first class, locker inspection! | 一班的学员, 储物柜检查 |
[12:08] | Cadet Julie Morales, sir, front and center. | 学院茱丽亚莫锐, 前面那排中间那个 |
[12:13] | Cadet Morales, you’re missing a shirt. | 莫锐同学, 你不见了一件衬衫 |
[12:16] | Where’s your third shirt? | 你的第三件衬衫在哪里? |
[12:17] | Sir, this Cadet does not know, sir. | 警官,这位同学并不知道 |
[12:21] | Okay, maybe I can be helpful. | 那可能我派上用场了 我相信我们找到了不见了 |
[12:24] | We believe that we found the missing shirt on this young lady. | 的那件衬衫 就是从这位年轻女孩那 |
[12:27] | Does she seem familiar to you? | 你觉得她眼熟吗? |
[12:30] | Sir, no, sir! | 不,警官 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 号 |
[12:33] | I’m going to go through your locker, okay? | 我将会检查你们的储物柜, 没有问题吧? |
[12:50] | Is this your boyfriend? | 这是你的男朋友? |
[12:54] | No, that’s my brother. | 不,是我的哥哥 |
[12:57] | Eyes front, cadet! | 同学,向前望 |
[13:15] | Horatio. | 荷瑞迪奥 |
[13:19] | Same color as Jane Doe’s. | 和受害者的颜色一样 |
[13:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的,就是那样 |
[13:24] | Sergeant, we’re going to have to process this whole barracks. | 长官,我们将检查 |
[13:27] | On what grounds? | 理由呢? |
[13:28] | Bad hair day. | 今天的发型太糟糕了 |
[14:00] | What have you got? | 你找到了什么? |
[14:03] | I’m not sure. | 对这些,我没有一个是确定的 |
[14:05] | I’m not sure about any of this. | |
[14:06] | I hear you. Like, why would anyone sneak into a detention camp? | 我听见你在说什么了 好像就是,为什么会有人 可以偷偷潜入拘留营 |
[14:10] | Maybe she was desperate. | 可能是她感到绝望了 |
[14:12] | Is this going to take much longer? | 这还要检查 多久时间? |
[14:17] | My girls need to get back to their routine. | 我的学员们要重新回到 她们的日程表 |
[14:19] | Actually, uh … actually, we are finished. | 事实上,我检查完了 |
[14:22] | I am going to need one other thing, though. | 我现在需要的 是另外的一件东西 |
[14:31] | I need your belt and your pants. | 还有你的裤子 |
[14:33] | What for? | 用来干什么? |
[14:35] | Why don’t you tell me? | 为什么你不自己告诉我呢? |
[14:44] | Managed to extract one hundred incomings from Willie’s cell phone. | 我们摘录了威尼 手提电话中的100个来电 |
[14:48] | Delacroix’s tracking them through teleshore. | 是戴雷克斯通过电信局查到的 |
[14:51] | So, Mr. Wizard, you, uh … any idea yet what killed our guy? | 所以,你有印象吗? 你们的学员是怎样被杀的? |
[14:55] | Yeah, he had gas. | 找到了,他有液态气 |
[14:58] | Gasoline to be more precise. All the way down to his stomach lining. | 具体一点,是汽油 一直下到他的腹腔 |
[15:04] | Someone poured gas down his throat and lit him up. | 把汽油从他口中倒入,然后点燃 |
[15:06] | Human molotov cocktail. | 用人做的莫洛托夫蒋尾酒 |
[15:08] | The interesting thing about that sample is that it has trace amounts of sodium. | 关于那样本,有趣的是 它含有一定分量的钠 |
[15:12] | I see. Sodium and gasoline comes from saltwater contamination. | 知道了 钠和汽油都是起源于 海水中的细菌 |
[15:16] | There’s a lot of gas around that marina. | 在那码头周围有很多的汽油 |
[15:19] | You think Willie Stango owned a boat? | 你认为威尼斯坦高 有自己的船吗? |
[15:21] | Could be. | 很可能 |
[15:22] | Could be? Could be. | 可能? 是的 |
[15:25] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去找找看 |
[15:28] | Never fumed one of these before. | 之前从来没有 烧过这些 |
[15:30] | Talk to me, guys. | 有什么的话跟我说 |
[15:32] | Tested the diaphragm for semen. Negative. | 没有 |
[15:34] | But then I thought I spotted a partial … | 但我想,我们看到的只是一部分 |
[15:36] | He spotted more than that. | 他的远不之那么多 |
[15:37] | Jane Doe’s print on her own diaphragm. | 在避恰器上也找到 受害者的指纹 |
[15:39] | Hardly the crime of the century. | 在这年代,这不构成犯罪 |
[15:41] | Not just her prints. | 不只是她的指纹 |
[15:43] | Plural. Two sets. | 有两对 两对? |
[15:46] | Two sets? | 趣事 |
[15:47] | Interesting. | 趣事 |
[16:04] | The substance on Marcus’s zipper is definitely human blood. | 在马库斯拉链上 找到的物质 |
[16:07] | DNA is on it right now. | 正在做DNA测试 |
[16:10] | Well, tell them there’s more coming. | 告诉他们,我们会找到更多的 |
[16:12] | There’s some evidence of a wipe-down, | 还有更多的证据 关于这案件的 |
[16:15] | but dollars to donuts this blood’s from our vic. | 拉链上的血属于我们的受害者 |
[16:21] | Yeah, but we still don’t know where she was killed. | 太好了,但是我们还是不知道 她是在哪里遇害的 |
[16:24] | Or who killed her. | 或者是谁干的 这是事实 |
[16:25] | That’s correct. | 或者是谁干的 这是事实 |
[16:26] | You know what, swab the intake system and the air filter. ATV’s got to breathe, too. | 你要知道,擦净这吸入系统 和空气过滤器(鼻子) |
[16:30] | Yeah, Horatio. | 太好了,荷瑞迪奥 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 嗯,知道 |
[16:36] | Our victim’s name is Dara Winters. | 我们受害者的名字是 戴若温特尔 |
[16:38] | Her mother just filed a missing persons report less than two hours ago. | 她的妈妈刚刚抱了失踪 就在两个小时前 |
[16:41] | She was a teen model. | 她是一个青年模特 |
[16:46] | She was so beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:49] | Yes, she was. | 是的 |
[16:51] | We were planning a trip to Milan. It was her first time. | 我们打算去一趟迈亚密 这是她的第一次 |
[16:56] | When was the last time you saw your daughter, Mrs. Winters? | 温特尔夫人,你最后一次 见你女儿是在什么时候? |
[16:59] | Last night, about eight o’clock. | 昨天晚上,大概八点钟 |
[17:02] | She was going out with some friends. | 那时她要跟她的一些朋友出去 |
[17:03] | I’m going to need those names. | 我需要他们的名字 |
[17:07] | Do you remember what she was wearing? | 当时她穿的是什么吗? |
[17:10] | A red halter top, a black miniskirt. Actually, we argued about it. | 一件红色的三角背心, 一条黑色的迷你裙 事实上, 这就是我们争吵的东西 |
[17:15] | You had a fight? | 你们吵架了? |
[17:20] | Why did it take you so long to report her missing? | 为什么过了那么久, 你才来报失踪? |
[17:22] | Sometimes I wouldn’t see my daughter all morning. | 有时候我整个早上都 不会见到我的女儿 |
[17:25] | But in the afternoon, I called some of her friends then I called the police. | 但在下午,我打过一些电话 给她的朋友 然后我就报了警 |
[17:30] | Did she have a friend named Julie Morales? | 她有没有一个朋友叫 茱丽亚莫锐的? 茱丽亚莫锐,没有 |
[17:33] | Julie Morales? No. | 因为我们有理由相信 |
[17:35] | Because we believe she was at a Juvenile Detention Camp … | 她当时在一个叫“法劳”学院 |
[17:38] | named Pharos Academy. | 的未成年女子拘留营 |
[17:39] | A detention camp? Why would she be there? | 拘留营? |
[17:42] | I don’t know. Maybe to visit a friend. | 我不知道, 可能是去看朋友 |
[17:44] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[17:46] | Okay, | 那么,温特尔夫人, 你会不会觉得 |
[17:47] | is it possible, Mrs. Winters that you didn’t know everything about your daughter? | 你对你女儿的事 并不是完全了解? |
[17:51] | Lieutenant Caine, do you have teenage children? | 凯妮中尉, 你有十来二十岁的孩子吗? |
[17:53] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[17:54] | Dara was an “A” student. | 她不吸烟,也不吸毒 |
[17:56] | She didn’t smoke, she didn’t do drugs. | 她用她当模特赚到的钱 |
[17:58] | She was going to save her modeling money to go to college. | 去读大学 |
[18:00] | Did you know Dara had a P.O. Box? | 你知道戴若有一个 邮政信箱吗? 不知道 |
[18:04] | No. | 而且是没有回邮地址的 |
[18:05] | No return address. Signed by someone named “Louise.” | 而且是没有回邮地址的 签名的是一个叫“路易斯”的人 |
[18:08] | Well, she went to grammar school with a girl named Louise… | 在她读书的时候 |
[18:11] | something. | 好像有一个叫路易斯的 |
[18:15] | She was my whole life. | 她是我生命的全部 |
[18:18] | Mrs. Winters, | 温特尔夫人,我们会找出 |
[18:20] | we’re going to find out who did this to your daughter. | 是谁对你女儿干了这种事的 |
[18:26] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[18:28] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Super-vee, twin-engines, 900 horsepower each. | Super-Vee’s,双引擎, 每个引擎都是900马力 |
[18:35] | Engines on that baby cost more than your car. | 那宝贝船上的引擎 比你整辆车都要贵呢 |
[18:38] | Maybe more than your car. | 也比你的车贵 |
[18:40] | Yeah, well, our friend Willie wasn’t exactly living large. | 看,我们的朋友威尼 生活得并不是那么奢华 |
[18:53] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[18:55] | Yeah, and there’s gas cans under here. | 是的,在这下面还有汽油罐 |
[18:58] | Yep. That’s a lot of tanks for a little boat. | 对一只小船来说, 它的储油罐真的很多 |
[19:00] | Obviously not for his boat. | 很明显并不是给它的船用的 |
[19:02] | Obviously. | 的确 |
[19:03] | The idiot was siphoning. | 那笨蛋在用管子泵油 |
[19:04] | Yeah, but why steal cheap gas at a buck-thirty? | 但为什么要在偷只值 30元的便宜汽油呢 |
[19:07] | He could’ve gone to the corner pump. | 他可能已经去了转换泵了 |
[19:09] | Maybe it wasn’t cheap. | 可能那就不便宜了 |
[19:12] | Let’s find out. | 我们要找出来 |
[19:26] | Crystals we found on the barracks floor are ordinary table salt. | 我们在巴洛克的地板上 找到的晶体 是普通的食盐 |
[19:32] | So somebody’s guilty of seasoning. | 所有某些人在做调味的 时候会有罪恶感 |
[19:35] | The yellow substance found in the air filter of the ATV… | 在学院空气过滤器里 找到的黄色物质 |
[19:38] | matches the pollen found in Dara’s nasal cavity. | 和在戴若鼻腔里找到的 花粉吻合 |
[19:42] | Lignum vitae. | 世界上最硬的木材 |
[19:43] | The hardest wood in the world. | 世界上最硬的木材 |
[19:46] | The U.S. Navy almost wiped them out during World War II… | 在二战的时候几乎 都把他们砍光了 |
[19:48] | using them for propeller pins. | 把他们做成养旋浆养距 |
[19:50] | They’re very rare. | 它们非常罕见 |
[19:51] | The only places that they grow down here are in Southwest Dade or in the keys. | 它们只在这的几个地方还有 德州的西南部,或者是肯州 |
[19:55] | And there are none on the grounds of Pharos Academy. I checked. | 纪录中并没有』法劳』学院 |
[19:57] | So the ATV was where Dara was killed. | 所以,学院就是戴若遇害的地方 |
[20:01] | It’s too bad it can’t tell us what happened. | 这不是好事,它还没有告诉 我们发生了什么 |
[20:04] | Maybe it can. Hang on a second. | (电话响) 可能可以.你等一等 |
[20:07] | Horatio. | 荷瑞迪奥 |
[20:10] | Okay… thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[20:12] | Well, there you have it. | 这样,你就有证据了 你用来伪装的裤子上的血液 |
[20:18] | blood from your camouflaged pants … | 与一位你从没有见过的 15岁女孩吻合 |
[20:20] | matches a 15-year-old girl you’ve never seen. | 你可以解释一下吗? |
[20:22] | Can you explain that? | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[20:23] | I already told you. | 我这一辈子都没有见都 |
[20:25] | I never laid eyes on this girl before in my life. | 没有见过这女孩 |
[20:27] | Right. But we found her blood on your zipper. | 是的 但我们在你的拉链里找到了血迹 |
[20:30] | I don’t know how it got there. | 我不知道怎么会那样 |
[20:32] | Look, I’m very sorry for this girl and her family but if she was in my camp, | 我对这女孩的遭遇 和她家人都感到非常遗憾 |
[20:36] | then she was trespassing. | 但如果她是在我的营里, |
[20:37] | Okay, fair enough. | 可她是偷偷潜入的 |
[20:39] | Then why don’t we discuss the ride that night. | 那么为什么我们不讨论一下 |
[20:41] | You got it all wrong. | 你全都弄错了 |
[20:44] | Last time I rode that ATV was yesterday morning. | 我对上一次在学院里 驾车就是昨天早上 |
[20:47] | I ran it out to the chapel then to the latrine and back to admin. | 我去了小礼拜堂 然后是上了洗手间, 最后回到管理处 |
[20:54] | Whatever you guys are thinking, | 不管你们这班人怎么想 |
[20:57] | I didn’t touch any of these girls. | 我是没有碰过这班女孩中的任何一个 |
[21:00] | I’ll take a lie-detector test … | 我会做测谎测试 你们想我做的任何事情 我都愿意做 |
[21:03] | Whatever you want. | 我们所需要的 |
[21:04] | All we need is your prints and a nasal swab. | 就是你的指纹和鼻腔瞍液 |
[21:07] | Knock yourself out. | 让你自己证明有没有做过 |
[21:13] | AFIS kicked back nothing on the second set of diaphragm prints. | 在避恰器里的第二组 指纹测试中没有任何结果 |
[21:16] | Do you think his might match? | 你认为他的指纹可能吻合吗? |
[21:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:19] | No bruising, no semen … and anyone could’ve ridden this ATV. | 没有淤伤,也没有精液 也没有谁在这个学院里驾车 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but the blood on his zipper. | 是啊,但他拉链上有血渍 |
[21:24] | I think there might be another explanation. | 我想可能会有另外的解释 |
[21:47] | Are you thinking passive transfer? | 你指的是贼庄稼祸吗? |
[21:48] | For now. | 就现在而言 |
[21:53] | Hey, man. | 嗨 |
[21:55] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[21:56] | Waiting at DNA. | 在等DNA的检验结果 |
[21:58] | They’re back-logged into next week. I got to talk to Megan about that. | 它们要下星期才有 我想找梅根说一下这事 |
[22:01] | Well, stand in line, because I left her three messages already. | 要排队啊,因为我 已经给她留了三个信息 |
[22:03] | Yeah? | 发生了某些事情 |
[22:05] | Something’s going on. | |
[22:06] | Yeah. What’d you get? | 你找到了什么? |
[22:08] | Willie’s saliva on the last inch of that hose. | 在那软管的最后一英寸 发现有威尼的口水 |
[22:11] | Means that it wasn’t shoved all the way down his throat. | 那就表示他并不是全程 都被强迫放软管进喉咙 |
[22:14] | Means he was siphoning. | 他使用虹吸的方法 |
[22:16] | Look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[22:18] | Gas in those tanks was straight-up park place. | 在那些油?捂怐漕T油 是被竖着堆放的 |
[22:21] | High octane; 120-plus. It’s got zero alcohols or oxygenates. | 高辛烷:高于120 它不含任何的酒精或 氧化物 |
[22:26] | Yeah, it’s used for, uh … | 没错,这是用在… |
[22:28] | high-performance, large bore engines. | 高性能大转速的引擎中的 |
[22:30] | Super-vee’s. | |
[22:32] | He was stealing from his neighbors. | 他从他铬居那里偷 |
[22:33] | The thing about 120-plus is that it’s very dangerous. | 浓度高于120的高辛烷 是非常危险的 |
[22:36] | It’s got a low flash point. | 他的闪点很低 |
[22:37] | So you’re not even supposed to store it in the sun. | 所以你甚至不可能在 太阳下存放它 |
[22:38] | Yeah, you can’t buy it at the pump, either. | 你也不可以在油泵那里买到 |
[22:40] | Willie wasn’t exactly making friends. | 确切地说, 威尼并不是在交朋友 |
[22:42] | Well, you wouldn’t know it from his cell phone log. | 你从他的电话日 志中也不会知道这个 |
[22:45] | Delacroix sent over this fax. | 德莱克斯发来这份传真 |
[22:46] | Willie’s last hundred incomings; seventy-four came from one person. | 威尼最后的100次收入记录中, 有74次是来自同一个人的 |
[22:50] | Ex-wife? | 不是,是一个叫莫特的 |
[22:51] | No, someone named motor. | 不是,是一个叫莫特的 |
[22:56] | Willie’s phone stalker is one Timmy Diehl, A.K.A. Motor. | 威尼的电话网络供应商 是一个叫莫特的 (口哨声) |
[23:02] | He’s a Bal Harbour Brat. | 他是一个海边长大, 乳臭味干的小子 |
[23:03] | Leads one of those jet ski clubs. | 领导其中一个滑水黀乐部 |
[23:05] | How’d you get him to come down? | 你怎么知道他来了镇上? |
[23:07] | I told him we found Willie. | 我告诉她我们找到了威尼 |
[23:10] | Where’s Willie? | 这就是我们想和你说的 |
[23:11] | That’s what we wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我们想和你说的 |
[23:12] | Hey, motor, what do you got under there? 800 cc’s? | 诶,莫特,你下面藏着什么?800升? |
[23:15] | Try 1250, bored out. | 试一下用1250,无聊透了 |
[23:17] | Wow, that’s a big engine for a little machine. | 嫌,对一台小机器 来说引擎太大了 |
[23:21] | It’ll top-end anything in this marina. | 它会翻到著码头上的所有东西 |
[23:23] | Engine that size really begs for the good stuff, doesn’t it? | 那种大小的引擎 需要有好的燃料,不是吗? |
[23:26] | You know what I’m talking about — gas, 120-plus. | 你知道我说的是什么, 浓度高于120%的汽油 |
[23:29] | Hey, do you think you could outrun that? It’s got triple 575’S. | 你认为你可以逃脱吗? 比起575的, 这是它的三倍 |
[23:40] | Get me within a five-mile radius of where the body was dumped, please. | 给我五公里内的范围 在这范围内的人都会倾倒 |
[23:44] | Lignum vitae is a short tree with a heavy pollen. | 愈疮木是种矮木, 有着沉重的花粉 |
[23:46] | Fall rate’s about twelve centimeters per second. | 坠落率大概是12毫米每秒 |
[23:48] | Weather service had wind out of the southwest at three-to-four knots. | 在西南部经常刮大风 |
[23:51] | With your average eight-foot tree… | 平均8尺高的树木 |
[23:53] | you’ll get a pollen footprint of about fifty yards. | 你可以在大概50码 的地方也找到花粉 |
[23:56] | So she took her last breath within fifty yards of the pond… | 所以她是在离池塘50码内 吸进的最后的那口气 |
[23:59] | and just inside the academy perimeter. | 刚好进入了学院的范围 |
[24:01] | It’s about three miles from where we found the body. | 我们是在离这里 大概3英里的地方找到尸体 |
[24:04] | So somebody wanted her off property, didn’t they? | 所以有人想要她的钱 |
[24:17] | You see these outgoing tracks right here? | 你看见这里这些向外的 车辙吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 他们砸得更深, 也宽度也多了半英寸 |
[24:20] | They’re deeper and about half an inch wider. | 他们砸得更深, 也宽度也多了半英寸 |
[24:22] | So that says to me… | 那么我看来 |
[24:23] | the ATV came in with one passenger and probably went out with two. | 罪犯进来的时候 带的是一位乘客 而回去的时候就是两位 |
[24:28] | It also says to me that Jane Doe was here. | 我认为这也解释了 为什么受害人会在这里 |
[24:33] | I’ve got something. | 我发现了东西 |
[24:48] | Got a red halter top … | 一线红色的三角背心 |
[24:52] | and a black miniskirt. | 还有…一条黑色迷你裙 |
[24:57] | This, ladies, is our primary crime scene. | 小姐们, 这就是我们的第一犯罪现场 (警察的无线电广播) |
[25:07] | Whoa. You picked up a few passengers. | 嫌,你带上了一些乘客 |
[25:09] | Hey, leeches. | 水蛭 |
[25:12] | Take a look at that, please. | 请看一下这个 |
[25:13] | Yes, it’s a leech. | 这是一条水蛭 |
[25:15] | Can leave his jaw behind. | 可能就只剩下他的下巴了 |
[25:18] | Instead, let’s use some good old-fashioned saline solution. | 或者我们就用一些 古老的溶解盐的方法 |
[25:21] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[25:29] | Bye. | (笑声) |
[25:35] | Take care. All right. | 那就这样了,小心点 |
[25:38] | So … | 那么… |
[25:40] | saline solution. | 溶解盐 |
[25:47] | Salt. | 盐 |
[25:48] | You got it. | 就是那样 |
[25:51] | Can you believe these little piggies… | 你相信这些义角的东西 |
[25:53] | will engorge themselves up to ten times their original size? | 会狼吞虎咽地吃, 一直吃到身体是原来的十倍吗? |
[26:02] | Leeches just fascinate me. | 水蛭很让我着迷 |
[26:04] | Leech saliva. | 水蛭的唾液 |
[26:06] | Medical marvel, you know. | 你要知道可是医学的奇迹 |
[26:08] | It contains enzymes that expand your blood vessels. | 他们的唾液包含了 可以扩张血管的脢 |
[26:11] | Kind of like viagra. | 某程度上类似于 某种用于扩张血管的药 |
[26:13] | Well, not quite. | 也不完全一样 |
[26:15] | Unlike viagra it contains a mild anesthetic so you don’t feel the bite. | 它还包含了一种中性麻醉药 所以你不会觉得苦 |
[26:19] | Don’t you hate it when that happens? | 如果那发生了, 你不讨厌? |
[26:21] | It also has plenty of hirudin. Nature’s own anticoagulant. | 另外它也含有丰富的 水蛭素 自然界自己的抗凝血牡 |
[26:26] | You know, my mother still doesn’t believe me … | 你知道吗,我妈妈 |
[26:28] | that they use leeches in modern microsurgery. | 在现代显微外科手术中, 他们有用水蛭 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, let her lose a finger she’ll become a believer. | 那么就让我少掉一个手指头 这样她就会相信了 |
[26:33] | Just slap this little mouth right on to any reattached limb … | 拍一下这个小嘴 它的鷑体一伸一缩 |
[26:38] | and watch them do the housework. | 然后看它们怎么工作 |
[26:40] | Vacuuming up all that used blood so it doesn’t cause gangrene. | 吸干了所有要用血的东西 所以会造成坏疽 |
[26:44] | Which explains why there was no bruising on Dara Winters. | 这就解释了戴若温特尔 为什么没有瘀伤 |
[26:47] | The leeches removed the surface blood. | 水蛭吸走了所有表面上的血 |
[26:49] | The high level of anticoagulant acted like a blood thinner, | 是高效的抗凝血牡 其作用就像是血液稀释牡, |
[26:53] | so she never clotted. Those bites… | 所以血液没有凝结 这些伤口… |
[26:56] | they bled for hours after the leeches finished feeding. | 它们在水蛭吸完数小时 后开始流血 |
[27:02] | It’s the beer. | 这是啤酒 |
[27:05] | What about the beer? | 那么啤酒怎么解释? |
[27:05] | The scent of beer is like catnip for leeches. | 啤酒散发出的气味 就像是吸引水蛭的利诱 |
[27:08] | When I was little, | 我小的时候 也曾经倒啤酒在水蛭身上 |
[27:09] | we used to pour beer on leeches and watch them whip into a feeding frenzy. | 我小的时候 也曾经倒啤酒在水蛭身上 然后看着它们 突然地变成了常食狂暴者 |
[27:13] | That’s why she had so many leeches on her body. | 这就是为什么 会有那么多水蛭在她身上 |
[27:15] | At least she never felt it. | 至少她从来没感受到 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:29] | Got a minute? | 嗯 |
[27:32] | So we’ve been going through the letters that we found in Dara’s room … | 我们一直都在看这些信件 我们是在戴若房里找到的 |
[27:35] | and they seem to be written in some type of a code. | 它们看来好像 是用某种代码写的 |
[27:39] | It’s typical for fifteen-year-old girls. | 典型的15岁女孩 |
[27:41] | Listen to this. “Tell Q.B. No more. | 听听这段 不要再告诉Q.B.任何事情 |
[27:44] | You have to get the hell out of there.” | 你一定要逃离那里 |
[27:48] | This girl has a secret, doesn’t she? | 这女孩藏着秘密 |
[27:51] | Our leeches just gave up their secret. | 我们的水蛭 刚刚坦白了它们的秘密 你恢复了她剩下的血液吗? |
[27:55] | You recovered the rest of her blood? | 有多于一半的样品 |
[27:57] | In over half the samples. | 有多于一半的样品 |
[27:58] | And lord knows how many more are burrowed out there, digesting. It was death by leech. | 只有天知道还有多少被吸了出来, 真不能接受 |
[28:01] | It was death by leech. | 是水蛭吸血致死的 |
[28:03] | Well, they may have killed her … | 是的, 它们可能是杀了她… |
[28:05] | but they didn’t move her body, did they? | 但它们并没有移动她的尸体 |
[28:08] | Megan, it’s Horatio. Call me on my cell, will you? | 梅根,这是何瑞迪奥 你会给我打电话吧 |
[28:17] | Sergeant Marcus? | 马库斯长官 |
[28:18] | No match on pollen or prints. He’s clean. | 没有花粉或指纹的吻合 |
[28:20] | He’s clean. So that means the answer is right over here. | 是清白的 所以就意味着答案就在这里 |
[28:24] | All right, ladies, listen up. | 好了,小姐们,请注意 |
[28:27] | We need you all to roll up your pant legs. | 我们需要你们 全部都卷起裤脚 |
[28:36] | Ladies, we found salt crystals in your barracks and… | 就在你的巴洛克 |
[28:39] | we believe they were used to remove a certain parasite. | 而我们也相信 这是用来出去某种寄生虫的 |
[28:42] | Come on, ladies, double time! | 上来,同学们, 别浪费时间 |
[28:46] | You heard her, “Louise”. | 你听见她说什么的,路易斯 |
[28:51] | That’s your nickname, isn’t it? | 这是你的匿名? |
[28:53] | Sir, this Cadet’s name is Julie Morales, sir! | 警官, 这位学员叫做朱丽叶摩洛斯 |
[28:58] | Will that be all, sir? | 就是这样吗? |
[28:59] | No, ma’am, it’s not. | 不,不是 |
[29:01] | Now you. | 现在到你 |
[29:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:31] | Well, there you have it. | 你藏着这个 |
[29:37] | Hey, sport, how you doing? | 你的体育成绩怎么样? |
[29:42] | Okay, let me help you out with this. See that there? | 那好,你先帮我解决这个 看见哪里吗? |
[29:46] | Now, that’s 120-plus high-performance gasoline. | 现在那里放的是 浓度超过120%的高效能起有 |
[29:50] | It’s what you thought you were buying. | 这就是你想你要买的东西 |
[29:52] | And this one … | 而这个, |
[29:55] | is not exactly the Ferrari of fuels, is it? | 并不完全是菲若依的能源 |
[29:58] | And we got that from the gas tank of your jet ski. | 我们是借着你的滑水 从汽油?悄尔怌钓茠? |
[30:01] | So, Willie was cutting your 120-plus with gas from the corner pump… | 所以威尼是用转换泵 转走了你拿高浓度汽油 |
[30:07] | and trying to sell it to you for the real deal. | 真是交易中卖给你 |
[30:09] | That bunk locked up my engine. It cost me three grand. | 那个舖位挡住了我的引擎 它花了我三块钱 |
[30:13] | Yeah… | 那好,我会被激怒的 |
[30:15] | I’d be pissed. Sounds like motive for murder. | 听起来像是杀人动机 |
[30:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:23] | Well, you know, the guy’s… | 你知道的, 那人就这样背叛了你 |
[30:25] | ripping you off and you know he’s siphoning. | 你也知道他是 用虹吸管偷运汽油的 |
[30:28] | So, you light him up. | 我并没有杀任何人 |
[30:30] | Look, I didn’t kill anybody. | |
[30:32] | Phone records got you for stalking. | 电话记录发现 你就在附近潜伏 |
[30:35] | ‘Cause he was ducking me. | “因为他闪避着我” |
[30:39] | Seventy-four calls? | 74个电话? |
[30:41] | He never answered. | 他都没有接 |
[30:43] | But he managed to pick up the phone the morning he died. | 但他接了他遇害 那天早上的电话 |
[30:48] | Look. I star-67’d him. | 我可以为他证明 |
[30:50] | And the minute he picked up, the phone line went dead. | 在他接电话的那刻就断线了 (电梯声) |
[31:05] | Horatio. | 什么事? |
[31:06] | Yeah? Message for you, from Megan. | 梅根给你的信息 什么? |
[31:10] | Excuse me? | 梅根的话 |
[31:11] | Message from Megan. | 梅根的话 |
[31:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Um … hang on a second. This, uh … | 请等一等,这是…? |
[31:22] | this can’t be right. | 她说要你不要再 尝试着找她 |
[31:23] | She asked that you try not to contact her anymore. | 她说要你不要再 尝试着找她 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:35] | I wanted to cut Julie a break. | 我想让朱丽亚休息一下 |
[31:37] | I was on bed check. | 熄灯后, 我从2号那里听见谈话 |
[31:39] | I heard talking coming from number two after lights out. | 熄灯后, 我从2号那里听见谈话 |
[31:41] | And that’s when you saw Dara? | 那你什么时候见到戴若? |
[31:43] | Yeah, I didn’t know who she was. | 嗯,我不知道她是谁 (傻笑) |
[31:58] | The senior cadet is being interrogated in the other room. | (清嗓) 老学员正在 另外的房间接受审问 |
[32:01] | I need you to talk to me. Okay? | 可以吗? |
[32:06] | I don’t want to get in any more trouble. | 我不想再引起什么麻烦 |
[32:08] | Then you just have to help us out, Julie. | 可是你也需要帮我们,朱丽亚 |
[32:11] | We just want to find out what happened to Dara and why she came to you. | 我们只想知道 戴若发生了什么事 |
[32:15] | She was my best friend. | 还有为什么, 她会来找你? 她是我最好的朋友 |
[32:19] | I told her she had to leave immediately. | 我告诉她她需要立即离开 |
[32:25] | I escorted her to the front gate and I left her there. | 我送她到了前门, 然后我就在那里回来了 |
[32:28] | See, leeches need a water source. | 明白了吧, 水蛭需要水源 |
[32:30] | And those leech bites on your legs indicate to me that you were at the pond. | 你脚上的伤口 向我表明了这点: 那时候你在池塘 |
[32:34] | And going by your record … | 而根据你的记录 |
[32:38] | and your history of violence… | 和你暴力行为的历史 |
[32:42] | I think you roughed her up and you left her there. | 我想你很粗暴地对待了她 你把她留在那里 |
[32:46] | And then you found her dead the next morning, | 然后第二天,你发现她死了 |
[32:50] | then you dumped her body a few miles away … | 你就把她的尸体 扔到英里以外 |
[32:53] | just to cover it up. | 就是为了掩饰 |
[33:05] | I found her by the pond at 0700 during morning rounds. | 大概早上七点的时候, 我在池塘边发现了她 |
[33:12] | I drove up and she was just lying there. | 我加速地驶过, 而她还是躺在那里 |
[33:39] | I didn’t want to get in trouble for not reporting her the night before. | 我不享有任何的麻烦 因为之前那个晚上 我并没有报告她的事 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:49] | Why did Dara cut her hair? | 为什么戴若要剪自己的头发? |
[33:51] | She hated it. | 她很讨厌它们 |
[33:55] | Hated those stupid clothes, too. | 也很讨厌那些愚蠢的衣服 |
[34:04] | Why was she running away, Julie? | 为什么她要逃走呢,朱丽亚? |
[34:08] | Did it have anything to do with why you assaulted her mom? | 跟你攻击她妈妈有什么关系吗? |
[34:13] | We talked to your parents. They told us the whole story. | 我们跟你父母谈过, |
[34:17] | They didn’t tell you my story. | 他们告诉了我们所有的事 但他们没有告诉你们我的故事 |
[34:21] | They didn’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 没有人相信过我 |
[34:24] | No one ever believed me. | 我会相信的, |
[34:28] | I’ll believe you … if you tell me the truth. | 如果你告诉我实情 |
[34:40] | Dara was sick of the modeling. | 戴若非常厌恶当模特 |
[34:43] | She was sick of everything. Always having to be perfect. | 她对每一件事情都很厌恶 总是想什么都要完美 |
[34:49] | You’re beautiful, you’re going to be great. | 你很漂亮, 你会很成功的 |
[34:56] | But queen bitch wouldn’t let her quit. | 但她那婊子 是不会让她退出的 |
[34:59] | You mean her mother? | 你指的是她妈妈吗? |
[35:01] | She made her do a lot of things. | 她妈妈要她做很多很多事 |
[35:05] | What kind of things? | 什么类型的? |
[35:07] | No, mom, please. Dara. | 妈妈,不要… 戴若 |
[35:11] | No, mom … | 戴若 |
[35:12] | Dara. Please. | 请不要这样… |
[35:15] | Her mom always told her: | 她妈妈老告诉她 |
[35:18] | “no choir girl ever made the A-list.” | “没有一个唱诗班 的女孩会是优等生” |
[35:26] | So, Willie was siphoning gas as a side gig. | 所以,威尼就是用 虹吸汽油两边的转换著 |
[35:29] | Which means he was sucking in a lot of fumes. | 这就意味着 他会吸入很多气体 |
[35:32] | That explains his milk Jones. He was trying to settle his stomach. | 这就解释了 为什么会有那么多牛奶 他想让自己的胃舒服一点 |
[35:39] | Gasoline has only one use. To ignite. | 汽油只有一个用途 助燃 |
[35:43] | So what ignited it? | 那么是谁点燃了呢? |
[35:46] | I don’t know, maybe fillings in his mouth caused a spark. | 我不知道,可能是他 嘴里的屑充物产生了火花 |
[35:51] | Not according to his dental records. | 这在他的牙医记录上并没有 |
[35:53] | This guy had perfect teeth. Maybe static electricity. | 这个人的牙氟完全 没有问题 可能是静电 |
[35:57] | A heck of a shag carpet. | 饰料架上的粗线毛毯 |
[35:58] | Maybe he had some build-up from it. | 可能他正在做 |
[36:05] | You know when you’re pumping gas… | 它上面的建筑 你知道,当你吸气的时候 |
[36:06] | you’re not supposed to get in and out of your car? | 你不会想着是上车还是下车 |
[36:08] | Or talk on the cell phone. | 有或者是在讲电话 没错 |
[36:17] | Lithium batteries put out 3.7 volts of electricity. | 锂电会有3.7伏的电压 (电话响) |
[36:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[36:33] | I guess he had to take that phone call. | 我想,他是听了那个电话 |
[36:37] | Trip out. | 他们说这些事情 就可以杀掉你 |
[36:38] | They say these things can kill you. | 他们说这些事情 |
[36:51] | Thanks. | 就可以杀掉你 |
[37:08] | Bet you even money that’s airborne pollen. | 赌你们的共同赌注, 那是空气传播的花粉 |
[37:11] | Let’s print this car. | 看一下这辆车 |
[37:13] | Will someone please tell me why I’m here? | 有谁可以告诉我, 我为什么会在这呢? |
[37:17] | They took my car. | 他们拿了我的车 |
[37:18] | Beautiful girl. | 美女 |
[37:23] | Sad eyes, though. | 但眼神悲哀 |
[37:28] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:29] | You were out there the night Dara died, weren’t you? | 戴若遇害那天你也在那? |
[37:32] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[37:33] | We found a very specific airborne pollen on the headrest of your car… | 我们找到了一种非常 特殊的通过空气传播的花粉 就在你的车子的头峡上 |
[37:37] | which would put you within fifty yards of where she took her last breath. | 那么就可以假定 你是在50码范围以内 |
[37:42] | She was running away from you, wasn’t she? | 她在那里吸进了 她最后的一口气 她要离开你 |
[37:45] | To Julie. | 去找朱丽亚 |
[37:47] | She would go wherever Julie was. | 她可以去任何朱丽亚 在的地方 |
[37:51] | So you drove out there… | 所以你带她去那里, 然后又载她回来 |
[37:53] | to bring her back to bring her back to everything… | 带她回到 |
[37:56] | she was running away from, right? | 她要逃离的事情当中去 |
[38:03] | Dara? | 戴若 |
[38:05] | What have you done to your hair?! Dara, you stay there! | 你对你的头发干了什么? 戴若,你给我留在哪! |
[38:08] | I’m not gonna do it anymore. I won’t go back! | 我不想再做这些了, 我不会再回头了 |
[38:09] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[38:10] | It’s my life! | 这是我的生活 |
[38:11] | No, life is about making sacrifices. | 不,生活是关于如何作牺牲的 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna tell! I’m gonna tell everyone! | 我想说! 我要说给每一个人知道! |
[38:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[38:18] | No, Dara, don’t! Dara! | 戴若! |
[38:33] | And then you left her there. | (尖叫声) 那么,你就把她留在那了 |
[38:34] | No, I was expecting her to come home the next day. | 其实我是希望 她会在第二天回家的 |
[38:39] | Dara was special. She was going places. | 戴若很特别 她获得了成功 |
[38:42] | Anyone could tell. But she was throwing it all away. | 但她又放弃了这一切 为的是什么? |
[38:45] | And for what? A date at the mall? | 一个商场里的约会? |
[38:48] | High school football on Friday nights? | 周五晚上的高校足球? |
[38:49] | Some kind of average Briar Bay existence? | 某种通常的存在感 |
[38:52] | To three-quarters of the world that sounds like a slice of heaven. | 对于世界上四分之三的人来说 这听起来就像是天堂 |
[38:56] | She was running away from you because you made her home-life hell. | 因为你让她的家 和生活都变成了地狱 |
[38:58] | All I did was set up auditions. | 我所做的不过是监听她 |
[39:01] | I was trying to help her to succeed. | 我只是在帮助她取得成功 |
[39:03] | You were forcing her to market herself to get modeling jobs. | 你逼她把自己市场化, 投身到模特事业 |
[39:08] | Right? | 对吧? |
[39:13] | Now, we have a second print on her diaphragm… | 现在,我们有了第二个指纹 |
[39:19] | — your prints. | 在他避恰器上的指纹-- 是你的 |
[39:23] | We matched it to the prints we found in your car. | 我们在你车上找到的 指纹和避恰器上一样 |
[39:28] | “No choir girl ever made the A-list.” | “没有一个唱诗班的女孩 会是优等生” |
[39:30] | Isn’t that what you told her? | 这不就是你告诉她的吗? |
[39:32] | No, you don’t understand. | 不,你不会明白的 |
[39:35] | No, I don’t. | 是的,我不明白 |
[39:37] | I told you that I would figure out who did this, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你,我会查出是谁干的 |
[39:53] | Knock, knock. | 敲击,敲击 (?@?@的笑声): 近来吧 |
[39:56] | Come on in. | 我和这班人要出去喝酒 |
[39:58] | Me and the guys are going for a beer. | |
[40:01] | You want to come? | 你想来吗? |
[40:03] | Mind if I take a rain check? | 不介意我的口头支票吧 |
[40:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[40:15] | Megan resigned. | 梅根辞职了 她说这份工作 |
[40:19] | She said that work was too much of a reminder of her husband’s death. | 太令她回忆起她丈夫的死了 |
[40:24] | It’s a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[40:27] | She was a good criminalist. | 她是一个很好的犯罪学家 |
[40:29] | She was. | 是啊 |
[40:32] | She was indeed. | 的确 |
[40:38] | I almost walked once. | 我曾经几乎走了弯路 (叹息) |
[40:52] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 嗯 |
[40:55] | Yep. | 好的 |